PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid

andrew1149
04-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Have any bro visit this joint at PPC on the third level? It seems that there are a few "chaio" PRC gals down there. Any FR of this joint?

s888
04-03-2003, 08:10 PM
i posted similiar questions earlier, but no reply :D

devil9992002
05-03-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by andrew1149
Have any bro visit this joint at PPC on the third level? It seems that there are a few "chaio" PRC gals down there. Any FR of this joint?

why dun u go there and post us a FR instead ???
price : $40 per hour
special : HJ for $50

Hope tat satisfy u :mad:

akkl6847
07-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Hey Bros,

I tried amy yesterday. Not bad managed to bargain from $50 to $30 for handjob. Not bad her looks

sinetron
09-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Some of the gals are not too bad looking, in fact one of them look 19 yrs old or early 20s.

I was not offered any special . But at least the massage is not too bad & I left relaxed.

andrew1149
10-03-2003, 07:48 AM
I was down there yetersday. Tried YanYan. Quite tall & slim. Very friendly. I can say that her massage skill compare to the others which I had tried before is definitely much more better. Did not ask for any special. Will go again today to try out again.

2003_newbie
10-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by andrew1149

where is this hc? address please :)

andrew1149
10-03-2003, 06:03 PM
It's just opp Lucky Chinatown Pt. Just walk across the bdg & u will see it. Besides it is a chinese snack shop.

hotstonie269
20-03-2003, 01:43 PM
went to Mermaid yesterday. Had a gal called Yan Yan. Massge is soso but her HJ is tremendous and very good. think its the way she handles yr Dick, not just rubbing up and down, more of a srewing movement at the head. Very nice indeed. Damage, massafe $40, HJ $50, worth it for the HJ but not for the massage. The gals at Oasis doa better massage. Does anyone know if they do specials there too?

raid123
21-03-2003, 01:28 AM
Nice of brudder to share here! Btw can we raba raba and explore the girl during HJ???

recceboy
21-03-2003, 10:39 AM
wah u pay 90 dollars for HJ and MASSAGE hahaha u damn rich hor so expensive haha

ansk
22-03-2003, 02:24 AM
So any bro knows who can raba raba at this place?

owen10
06-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Passed by the shop today and saw a young gal in her early 20s - long hair, big eyes and sweet + cute looking. Wonder any bros have tried her? Or is that d Yan Yan some mentioned here?

Really tempted to try her but that place dam bloody open ... sandwiched betn 2 kopi shops, seem to always have people (mainly ah pehs, drinking kopi n eyeing on the gals) ard there the whole day! Tried looking under ph dir n w w w.listings for the tel but dun ve leh. May make a trip dwn there tomorr!

andrew1149
06-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Hi Bro Owen10

The gal u had seen is 'Yanyan'. Hope to hear from FR soon.

owen10
08-04-2003, 12:50 AM
Tried Yan Yan, the sweetie pie I mentioned previously. She looks very young, like in her early 20s so when she told me she's in her 30s I got a 'shock'.

Her massage was abit too soft but overall ok n quite sensual. Maybe she was quite new n inexperienced as she's here less than 6 mths.

She didnt offer any special, not sure whthr its 1st visit, but think I will look for her again next week.

Other than Yan, d others are in their 30s (maybe late 30s) n ok looking only. Any bros discovered any prettier babes there, care to share???

*one thing I dont like, u need to wear their boxers. my brother nearly suffocated! :D

ansk
15-05-2003, 11:49 PM
Went to mermaid for times already. Had a prc named Linda for all the sessions. Hoping to have some special from her having frequent her 3 times but no such luck. Any lucky bro have any special from her or is she a strictly no special?

vshyboy
23-06-2003, 06:08 PM
In my opinion, both Linda & Yan Yan are gems in PPC. I have walked umpteen times (through many days) through the whole building and no others come close to them in terms of looks. Really drop dead gorgeous. Do u know that one of them doesn't wear bra ?? Told me she never did since she was a small girl.

2003_newbie
23-06-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by vshyboy
In my opinion, both Linda & Yan Yan are gems in PPC. I have walked umpteen times (through many days) through the whole building and no others come close to them in terms of looks. Really drop dead gorgeous. Do u know that one of them doesn't wear bra ?? Told me she never did since she was a small girl.

NO BRA? hey must tell who the girl, this type of juicy stuff must benefit all brudders leh! :D

So which one? got special right? dying to unload cos bookie gave me some $$ this month :)

kaakoii
23-06-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by vshyboy
I think is linda,i had tried yan yan,she's wearing bra.

hardrocksg
23-06-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
NO BRA? hey must tell who the girl, this type of juicy stuff must benefit all brudders leh! :D

So which one? got special right? dying to unload cos bookie gave me some $$ this month :)

U r cheongster!
For me I will buy her a bra.......
haha

hardrocksg
23-06-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by owen10
Tried Yan Yan, the sweetie pie I mentioned previously. She looks very young, like in her early 20s so when she told me she's in her 30s I got a 'shock'.

Other than Yan, d others are in their 30s (maybe late 30s) n ok looking only. Any bros discovered any prettier babes there, care to share???

*one thing I dont like, u need to wear their boxers. my brother nearly suffocated! :D

Bru, they are easily over 30 cos their kids r usually studying in Pri Sch in Sg, how can they b early 20s?

Anyway, WYO - wear your own boxers lar.
No need bear with the need to use their boxers as you never know how true even if most joints claim chg everytime a customer goes.
Cos I only see towels hanging but not boxers/shorts

vshyboy
24-06-2003, 04:11 PM

Hmm .. you can't really tell that she is not wearing bra unless .... Guess you are smart enough to know what I mean. Both are gorgeous and have wonderful body!

$$noenuff
25-06-2003, 03:15 AM
Call me stupid...

Tonite walk around People Park complex whole of 3rd floor saw many shops in chinese names but no mermaid leh??

Then walk on PP centre whole of 3rd floor also no mermaid leh...

Nearly go to Sun Taipei but really nothing attractive...:o

kaakoii
25-06-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by $$noenuff
Call me stupid...

Tonite walk around People Park complex whole of 3rd floor saw many shops in chinese names but no mermaid leh??

it is not in the building,you must go out of the building.

owen10
25-06-2003, 11:29 AM
Bros who want to try Yan Yan of Mermaid, do read my earlier posting or u might b disappointed. Apart from her good looks, there is nothing really to shout abt. She is so kia-see n restraining which makes her HJ unenjoyable. Maybe her attitude has changed .. could bros pl update if she has improved? . thanks

vshyboy
25-06-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by $$noenuff
Call me stupid...

From Mermaid, you can see the overhead bridge to the left, leading from Chinatown Pt to PPC. It is on the 3rd floor. It faces the road. Anyway, if you are there for pretty masseurs to touch touch and kiss kiss, then it is the right place. Go for the 30 min. Damage is $56. The massage - well, practically "zero". No strength at all!

owen10
25-06-2003, 11:16 PM
last time asked Yan Yan whtr can french kiss, she said cannot cos scared SARS! knn .. wasted my 30 bucks! ..

How does Linda compare to Yan in terms of looks n attitude? Is she more accomodating, as in allow kissing n sucking nipples???

Darknites
26-06-2003, 12:11 PM
generally, i will only visit massage centres for the HJ if the gal allows raba raba.. else, just let her HJ you for what? might as well do it yourself???

from the above FRs... can't really tell if the gals allow raba raba.. can anyone who tried pls enlighten?

Cheers,
Shadow

vshyboy
26-06-2003, 01:15 PM
last time asked Yan Yan whtr can french kiss, she said cannot cos scared SARS! knn .. wasted my 30 bucks! ..

How does Linda compare to Yan in terms of looks n attitude? Is she more accomodating, as in allow kissing n sucking nipples???

Not the former but the latter is ok. In fact, the same for both. I fancy Linda is slightly sexier. However, very shy when it comes fondling ...

2003_newbie
01-07-2003, 02:06 PM
It's at the corridor, between 2 coffee shops 3rd level. Not a strategic place cos many eyes looking at you. There's a small LOUD shop beside it.

Went in and only one looker, the rest CMI. Didn't ask her name cos she said she's already booked, 15min later. Damn! Anyway I rate her about 7.5, slim and tall, long hair and nice features.

mlloh
01-07-2003, 08:45 PM
It's Cloud, not loud. They have another branch at 2nd level. The 2nd level branch is notoriously noisy as the gals like to shout across cubicles to each other.

$$noenuff
01-07-2003, 10:42 PM
It's at the corridor, between 2 coffee shops 3rd level. Not a strategic place cos many eyes looking at you. There's a small LOUD shop beside it.

Went in and only one looker, the rest CMI. Didn't ask her name cos she said she's already booked, 15min later. Damn! Anyway I rate her about 7.5, slim and tall, long hair and nice features.

So did you try?

Anyone kind enough to give us the phone number of this place so we can call and booked?

2003_newbie
04-07-2003, 01:01 AM
I did not try cos the rest CMI. Only the one I mentioned is good!

BTW who has the contact for Mermaid please? thks!

$$noenuff
04-07-2003, 02:34 AM
I did not try cos the rest CMI. Only the one I mentioned is good!

BTW who has the contact for Mermaid please? thks!

I also waiting... :D

Think must promised FR after trial.

dominic
04-07-2003, 07:01 AM
Tel: 65320285.

Just call and ask for Yen Yen and Linda. Both the best looking PRC at these shops.

2003_newbie
31-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Tried YY today, in her 30s, lots of spare tyre around the waist & big bum. A tad too chubby to my liking, therefore first look already 1/2 sian.

Massage is average, when asked whether want special, she said $30. Just b4 she stripped me, she asked whether I surf the net. I said yes and she immediately stopped and said sorry. She has nasty experience b4, she has a kid to feed and do not want negative comments.

OK for me, cos I also no mood to try her. First time I kept my hand to myself, and heng can save $30. Well another case of got $$ but nowhere to spend.

Look: 6
Body: 6
Massage: 5
R: NO
Damage: $40/hr

owen10
02-08-2003, 12:31 AM
I've stopped lookin for YY after d bad experience. She is friendly n quite pretty in my definition, but too kiasee for my liking. I suggest u spend yr $30 for HJ elsewhere ........

*I also wd like to remind bros again to keep comments they read on the net to themselves. Pl do not b a smart alec n leak info to d gals!!!

dicky7337
15-08-2003, 06:06 PM
been to mermaid recently. yan yan no more working so tried linda instead. massage was so-so, but when ask for 'special'. she refused.

anyone been there recently?

owen10
16-08-2003, 01:29 AM
I've not been to MM for quite awhile ever sinz I last tried YY n didnt like her service. So any idea where YY has left for? If she has gone to wk for anthr tui na shop n has changed her attitude I dun mind tryin her again. I still thk she's quite pretty .. boobs quite a handful too!

englishman
17-08-2003, 08:08 AM
hi bros,

went to people's park center few days ago and came to mermaid on the 3rd floor. approach by linda asked if i wanted massage.

massage - 6/10
allow autoroam. skin smooth and fair. did not wear bra.
hj - 7/10

total damage - $40 massage + $30 hj

on my way out, saw a nice looking china gal with shoulder length hair and nice figure. boobs about 34C. didn't get her name. any bros know her name or have tried her massage, pls share. will look for her on my next visit.

owen10
17-08-2003, 01:59 PM
so bro englishman, how is Linda's attitude now? d other time, I heard she is kinda cautious n timid when doin HJs n lettin u autoroam. seem so scared bein caught ..

owen10
18-08-2003, 01:53 AM
dicky7337 u said YY no more wkg in MM? wrong info lah! i juz passed by MM n saw her in her usual black dress ... no business for her.

owen10
18-08-2003, 02:01 AM
dicky7337 u said YY no more wkg in MM? wrong info lah! i juz passed by MM n saw her in her usual black dress ... no business for her.

2003_newbie
18-08-2003, 02:07 AM
Is Linda prettier than YY? How old is Linda? her body, shape & face?

englishman
18-08-2003, 11:57 AM
so bro englishman, how is Linda's attitude now? d other time, I heard she is kinda cautious n timid when doin HJs n lettin u autoroam. seem so scared bein caught ..

hi bro owen, linda's attitude better and she is more polite now.

maybe business is bad n needs money to pay for many expenses. she changes her attitude in order to keep her customers coming back.

will be going down sometime this week to look for this shoulder length china lady n try her service. she is not bad looking. wonder u hv notice her while yr visit there.

owen10
18-08-2003, 02:00 PM
hi bro englishman, the gal u mentioned shd b Yan Yan (which i initialled YY in prev thread). She has got big round eyes, with a sweet n cute face with a lovely smile. Quite tall n considered 'big physique' one right??? (she's always in a black dress) Do read my comments in prev threads ... if not for her attitude, I wd ve frequented her more often.

LifeLife
18-08-2003, 04:19 PM
In Mermaid, i still find linda the best, in term of look and attitude.

englishman
19-08-2003, 11:55 AM
hi bro englishman, the gal u mentioned shd b Yan Yan (which i initialled YY in prev thread). She has got big round eyes, with a sweet n cute face with a lovely smile. Quite tall n considered 'big physique' one right??? (she's always in a black dress) Do read my comments in prev threads ... if not for her attitude, I wd ve frequented her more often.

gd mng bro owen, i think this girl i saw is not yy cause she was wearing a color t-shirt and seldom wear black. she has big eyes, hair not so long shorter than shoulder lenght and not as tall as yy.

if u happen to passby, pls ask her name for me. thanks.;)

englishman
19-08-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by englishman
gd mng bro owen, i think this girl i saw is not yy cause she was wearing a color t-shirt and seldom wear black. she has big eyes, hair not so long shorter than shoulder lenght and not as tall as yy.

if u happen to passby, pls ask her name for me. thanks.;)

hi bro owen,

went down mm looking 4 mi dream girl. however recep says she is working n also booked e following hrs. so went back office down hearted. recep says she is an ang pai. must make booking.
so next time will call before going.

saw yy n linda in e shop. very quiet, business not so good.

englishman
19-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by LifeLife
In Mermaid, i still find linda the best, in term of look and attitude.

hi bro life, hv u been to mermaid recently. hv u meet with other tui na 'master'. can share some experiences.

:rolleyes:

owen10
20-08-2003, 12:58 AM
so bro englishman when u went down tt day n was told she was booked did u ask for her name??? if its not convenient to post here, u can PM me :D

hmm .. with d ang pai n linda in line, no wonder YY downgraded oredi .. always see her sit there waiting for biz ...

englishman
20-08-2003, 11:27 PM
so bro englishman when u went down tt day n was told she was booked did u ask for her name??? if its not convenient to post here, u can PM me :D

hmm .. with d ang pai n linda in line, no wonder YY downgraded oredi .. always see her sit there waiting for biz ...

hi bro owen, went down today to check out n found her name is an an. but she was busy again. so hv to turn back.

next time will make booking before going down because heard that she is more ang pai than linda n yy.

owen10
21-08-2003, 01:50 AM
thanks for d tipoff bro englishman. will definitely try her 1 day.

1 thg i hate wearing the boxer shorts which they die die say cannot dun wear! nxt time rmbr to BYO!

englishman
21-08-2003, 03:49 PM
thanks for d tipoff bro englishman. will definitely try her 1 day.

1 thg i hate wearing the boxer shorts which they die die say cannot dun wear! nxt time rmbr to BYO!

i agreed. nxt time wear a boxer. if u did try her, pls share with me. looking forward to yr thread :D

englishman
22-08-2003, 05:17 PM
reach there about 9pm, the place was very quiet. linda and yy has left for the day. approach my girl and ask for an hour of tui na. Went to one of the room and strip to my underwear.

started massage on my back with strength. pay attention to my shoulder and lower back. after some time was asked to turn over. started to massage head, chest, stomach and legs. Then came the question and started HJ. boobs i think got C cup. after a while unloaded, clean up and left.

Name : AN AN
Massage: 7/10
HJ : 6.5/10
Face : 7/10
boob : 7.5/10
damage : $70

RTF : YES !!!:D

owen10
23-08-2003, 01:27 AM
bro englishman, i can see u were having a good time with AA ... n was pretty satisfied with her service too! So do u thk her attitude is better than YY n Linda .. in terms like she allows autoroam n not bein afraid to rabba with u? she didnt ask u to put on those stupid boxies?

englishman
24-08-2003, 01:04 PM
bro englishman, i can see u were having a good time with AA ... n was pretty satisfied with her service too! So do u thk her attitude is better than YY n Linda .. in terms like she allows autoroam n not bein afraid to rabba with u? she didnt ask u to put on those stupid boxies?

hi bro owen, An An is very good in tui na n hj. allows autoroam, rabba n very friendly to me. no need to wear those stupid boxer.

guarantee her service is top of the list.

to all bro who likes tui an, she is a must try. ;)

owen10
25-08-2003, 12:53 AM
hi bro englishman thk we better lie low for now .. now tt raids/reports are everywhere ... dun wanna sabo yr ang pai .. hehee

will FR u if got any new movements/discoveries :D

englishman
26-08-2003, 08:30 PM
hi bros, any FR / movements / developments at mermaid?

pls share.:)

dirty69warrior
03-09-2003, 05:15 PM
passby mermaid a few times and got to know who is linda! she indeed best around! any bro care to share whether she got provide special and what the damage huh, if any?

owen10
03-09-2003, 10:28 PM
bro dirty if u bother to look thru this thread which is onli 3 pages u will find yr answers to yr qns

dirty69warrior
04-09-2003, 09:28 AM
bro owen, appreciate response really! i was just wondering if anybody tried her recently and that she(linda) is different now; doing things that he did not use to do. once again, thanks for your reply!

doublemilo
04-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by dirty69warrior
bro owen, appreciate response really! i was just wondering if anybody tried her recently and that she(linda) is different now; doing things that he did not use to do. once again, thanks for your reply!

HI DIRTY WARRIOR, SO HV U TRIED LINDA YET??? HOW DIFFERENT IS SHE NOW??? SHE LOOK PRETTIER, SEXIER N MORE FRIENDLY THESE DAY. PLS POST YR FR ON LINDA.

LOOKING FORWARD TO VISIT HER OR YANYAN THIS WEEKEND. :)

dirty69warrior
04-09-2003, 11:48 AM
ON lah..... i will post my fr after i had tried her on saturday. pls dun go earlier than me leh, just in case i got to hanky-panky(if allowed) her. i dun want to be tasting your saliva..... hahaha!

her bra-less attire and her firm-firm breast always make me steam-steam!!! might try her later, if i go PPC to buy TOTO!

doublemilo
12-09-2003, 05:18 PM
walked pass mermaid last few day n saw linda, yanyan, anan, all seating outside. looks very quite n no visitors. what had happened??? any raids in ppc recently.

dennisbkp
16-09-2003, 04:22 AM
I hv tried this Ah Y recently, and her mouth is really very stink!!!
I really cannot tahan lah. Did anyone try her b4? She is not Ah Yan lah, but Ah Yin fr Szechuan.

cheongkid
16-09-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by dennisbkp
I really cannot tahan lah. Did anyone try her b4? She is not Ah Yan lah, but Ah Yin fr Szechuan.
YUCKS!!! What a major turn-off!!! I presumed PRC girls don't really emphasize on personal hygiene. Next time please standby a packet of Listerine strips just in case......

doublemilo
18-09-2003, 01:45 AM
my friend visited mermaid few days back and was asked by his tuina lady for massage cum special services at hotel or home. reason given that she do not want to do special at tuina shop (afraid of anti-vice).

any bros brought pdmm to hotel/home before. pls post your thread and cost. also name of pdmm (if possible).

many thanks.

durian
18-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by doublemilo
my friend visited mermaid few days back and was asked by his tuina lady for massage cum special services at hotel or home. reason given that she do not want to do special at tuina shop (afraid of anti-vice).

any bros brought pdmm to hotel/home before. pls post your thread and cost. also name of pdmm (if possible).

many thanks.

ya. went makan, disco and hotel. cost? only need to pay for hotel lah. the rest is own time own target and carry on.....

IloveBusty
18-09-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by dennisbkp

Yalor, mi oso find most of them got veri stink mouth leh, especially those auntie ah soh ah soh type? How come eh?! Maybe they suck too many oldman's cock then no wash mouth lah?

ray922
18-09-2003, 11:05 PM
I've tried Linda, An An and Yan Yan in Mermaid.
Only limited raba raba for Linda and An An. No sucking tits and
fingering. Any one has better luck than me?
Rate is $30 for both.

Yan Yan didn't even initiate special. No action at all.

dkong
19-09-2003, 02:49 PM
Anyone tried An An before? WHat are her rating??? Thanks!:confused:

dirty69warrior
22-09-2003, 02:17 PM
tried An An before, but nothing much to shout about. she does allow raba and sucking of tits. i have not tried fingering her becos most of the time she is in pants. i can't be bothered to try.

anyway, i would suggest that you spend your money on linda.... nice and firm breast. i believe that you will go back for more...... hahahaha, no joke!

btw, was any brother here present during the comotion between the bosses and the gals yesterday, outside mermaid? i was but could not grasp what the hell was going on.

rawestest
22-09-2003, 10:14 PM
fren, around what time was the commotion that you are refering to? i was there in the afternoon.

ray922
22-09-2003, 10:50 PM
tried An An before, but nothing much to shout about. she does allow raba and sucking of tits. i have not tried fingering her becos most of the time she is in pants. i can't be bothered to try.

anyway, i would suggest that you spend your money on linda.... nice and firm breast. i believe that you will go back for more...... hahahaha, no joke!

btw, was any brother here present during the comotion between the bosses and the gals yesterday, outside mermaid? i was but could not grasp what the hell was going on.

Hi Bro,

u r luckier than me. I didn't get to suck her tits. HOw about Linda?
She allow u to suck her tits too? Try her once but only HJ for $30.

ray922
22-09-2003, 10:51 PM

Hi Bro,

u r luckier than me. I didn't get to suck her tits. HOw about Linda?
She allow u to suck her tits too? Try her once but only HJ for $30.
BTW, I think the boss really fuck up. Rude and no PR with clients.

dirty69warrior
23-09-2003, 05:13 PM
yes, linda does allow you to suck her tits, no joke. be persistent(not violently, but gently)..... she will eventually give in. she is a nice pdmm, i like to look for her. good luck to you, bro!

doublemilo
27-09-2003, 08:11 PM

hi bros,

me tried anan last weekend, allow raba and sucking of tits. my hand went under her pants/underwear and rubbed her pussy till she cums. be gentle, don't rush. her pussy is beautiful and has shaved her pubic hair.

next target: have sex in the cubicle or bring her to hotel 81 chinatown for the REAL thing. :D

rawestest
27-09-2003, 08:19 PM
hi bros

which day did u tried her? sat or sun & ard wat time. i was there too.

doublemilo
27-09-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by rawestest
hi bros

which day did u tried her? sat or sun & ard wat time. i was there too.

hi bros,
did u even tried anan? how is her services? i was there last weekend in the afternoon.

rawestest
27-09-2003, 08:58 PM
hi bros doublemilo

pls read ur pm. thks.

agoh
06-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Hi...Bro,

Just want to ask if Linda, YanYan or AnAn still around? Reason the Singapore Government stop issue the permit for all the pei du ma ma and also I would like to try their svc.

cheers...agoh

dirty69warrior
15-10-2003, 01:39 PM
bro agoh.....

got try any of the gals anot? i have not been there for linda for quite some time liao.... kinda miss her breast!

just wondering if you have tried any of them after the raid at ChinaCity and Da Fu Lai. if yes, are they still open with special?

2003_newbie
30-10-2003, 06:36 PM
I think Linda is no more working there. I went there yesterday @ 3pm was told she's left for the day. called up today also told the same thing. Think the boss did not want to reveal the truth, was said she's left for the day. Dishonest....

johnnylomas
31-10-2003, 02:24 AM
I think Linda is no more working there. I went there yesterday @ 3pm was told she's left for the day. called up today also told the same thing. Think the boss did not want to reveal the truth, was said she's left for the day. Dishonest....

couple of days ago i called the place and spoke to linda.
but she was busy so i didn't go.
think it was only 2-3 days back.
should be still around unless something happened last 2 days.

owen10
01-11-2003, 02:17 PM
has walked past MM thrice on diff days this wk ... funny thg is tt gals no longer sit outside, jio-ing business. So not sure if d above gals mentioned r still ard as i didnt manage to catch any.

or is biz that good??? .. thg is tt, it does not only apply to MM ... even LMKZ, cLoud do not have gals standing by doorway. is tt new regulation by d authorities tt gals cannot solicit for biz at the doorway? Hmmmm ....

ray922
03-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by johnnylomas
couple of days ago i called the place and spoke to linda.
but she was busy so i didn't go.
think it was only 2-3 days back.
should be still around unless something happened last 2 days.

An An no longer there.

dirty69warrior
03-11-2003, 06:22 PM
huh??? so..... linda no longer there or an an no longer there???

unless i see wrongly, i saw linda on saturday and on sunday!

doublemilo
08-11-2003, 08:46 AM
to all anan lovers,

heard fm friends, anan is doing freelance now. she will tuina n massage in yr home or hotel as per yr arrangement. but must make early booking.

enjoy...

stskw
08-11-2003, 10:43 AM
to all anan lovers,

heard fm friends, anan is doing freelance now. she will tuina n massage in yr home or hotel as per yr arrangement. but must make early booking.

enjoy...

I would like to try her soon.... Any contact?

Please PM as your friendly AV could be watching.

Thanks Bro.

skilfull
09-11-2003, 11:10 PM
to all anan lovers,

enjoy...

hi..bros, can u give me Anan's contact no.?? can u sms me, my hp: 94509518..thanks bros

owen10
11-11-2003, 01:55 AM
wow bro skillful hope u r not so desperate as to post yr hp on this website. very very dangerous ah!!! who knows, u may b gettin sms or calls next fr AVs, ah kuas, pros etc .... better delete it away to avoid trouble

XiaoHoUzi83
12-11-2003, 03:28 PM
ask some bro here ahx....
i recce PPC area for like 3 - 4 times lehx...
cannot fins mermaid at all....
try finding at the lobby where all the shop listin r..
also cannot find lehx...
=(

Sexman69
12-11-2003, 04:03 PM
yo bro,

if i'm not wrong it located opposite Chinatown Point and from there(Chinatown Point) if you cross the overhead bridge, is on the left hand side beside a canteen/coffee shop.Hope this will help you next time you go there again.

happy bonking
seaman69
:D

newkid88
12-11-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by skilfull
hi..bros, can u give me Anan's contact no.?? can u sms me, my hp: 94509518..thanks bros

Hi ,

If u have An An's number pls PM me as well. Really miss her servicelah! Thanks!

owen10
12-11-2003, 10:57 PM
MM very easy to find.
u need to walk FROM chinatown pt overhead bridge to PPC.
once u hit PPC, u see uob atm
there's a staircase on yr left of atm.
walk up the staircase
MM is very brightly lit @ nite .. so cant miss one lah
if u still cant find, well .....................................

striker42
14-11-2003, 03:36 PM
I passed by this place a few times, seems very quiet now and the gals are no longer sitting outside like last time. Moreover the other shop looks like have closed already. Any brudders like to comment?

dirty69warrior
21-11-2003, 03:34 PM
true, the place is very quiet nowadays. but i saw linda again 2 days ago. i think she does wear slight makeup these days; 'sui' leh! got any bro tried her recently?

surface20002
21-11-2003, 04:01 PM
Anyone know who is that girl with the gigantic boobs at Mermaid? I tried her twice but she doesn't provide any extras.

dkong
21-11-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by surface20002
Anyone know who is that girl with the gigantic boobs at Mermaid? I tried her twice but she doesn't provide any extras.

Sure a not got girl with gigantic boobs there??? Anyone try her before??? :confused:

owen10
21-11-2003, 10:24 PM
wow .. GIGANTIC boobs sound like they look like a pair of big sized, juicy papayas ..... yum yum! But impt thg, is tt the face muz make it lah .....

pig40
22-11-2003, 12:28 PM
Mermaid Healthcare and Therapy Centre
101 Upper Cross Street #03-45
Peoples Park Centre
Tel: 65320285
HP: 93806968
Business Hours: 1030-2100 hrs.

dkong
23-11-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by surface20002

Can give us the name of that girl or at least describe how she look like??? Thanks! :eek: