PDA

View Full Version : Amk

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

CUMER
08-03-2003, 01:10 AM
any Therapy or msg centre in Ang Mo Kio provide special?c alot of Therapy centre there,some got china gal oso,but never try.anyone can provide info?:)

merc
09-03-2003, 01:15 AM
Forget abt Blk 416 & 548. Nothing there.

soshiok
10-03-2003, 11:19 AM
bro merc, who did you try at both places? Was passing by the other day and saw some prc not bad... wanted to try but was rushing for time. So confirmed not happening?

pig40
10-03-2003, 02:34 PM
You can also forget about the one at Blk 447 AMK Ave 10. Watch your wallet closely while at this place. The little bird heard that even the owner lost some money when he got a massage himself. Inside job? You may try Blk 720 and 722, signboard ending with xxxxPoint. Enter from behind the row of shophouses. They got shower facilities, also near MRT, don't have to cross the roads that much.

ICE888
12-03-2003, 11:10 AM
I have pass by AMK blk 555 and notice 2 pretty girls in Therapy centre but have not try out yet. You might like to check it out.

hockz
12-03-2003, 06:18 PM
at central also got 1. at second floor, near the moss burger. You would see a big banner at the carpark.

Marcoe
12-03-2003, 11:17 PM
confirm gt provide special??me very keen to try out liaoz:D

AXNpacked
12-03-2003, 11:27 PM
you may want to forgo the one in central....went there last Sat. When I went upstairs, the place look great...clean and big. nice etc.....but I was greeted by one sleepy looking old woman! Quickly say go withdraw $$$$...but actually run far far ah!

Marcoe
12-03-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by AXNpacked
you may want to forgo the one in central....went there last Sat. When I went upstairs, the place look great...clean and big. nice etc.....but I was greeted by one sleepy looking old woman! Quickly say go withdraw $$$$...but actually run far far ah!

central gt 2 leh which 1 u go?? blk 722 or 720??

merc
13-03-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by soshiok
bro merc, who did you try at both places? Was passing by the other day and saw some prc not bad... wanted to try but was rushing for time. So confirmed not happening?

Sorri is 448 and not 548, very sorri for the wrong info. Blk416 I neber ask her name. For 448 the gal is Xiao Hong. I like the way she massage me my front, her breast also touch my face. Gd massage.

merc
13-03-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by ICE888
I have pass by AMK blk 555 and notice 2 pretty girls in Therapy centre but have not try out yet. You might like to check it out.

What blk was the one next to fish shop and in front got basket court? Is it Blk 548? As bro try b4? Was there 1 weekend, wanted to go in, but saw 2 kids inside. So save my $ and went to Blk 448. Notice Blk 555 opening 1 soon. Will try it out soon.

merc
13-03-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by pig40
You can also forget about the one at Blk 447 AMK Ave 10. Watch your wallet closely while at this place. The little bird heard that even the owner lost some money when he got a massage himself. Inside job? You may try Blk 720 and 722, signboard ending with xxxxPoint. Enter from behind the row of shophouses. They got shower facilities, also near MRT, don't have to cross the roads that much.

Is that Blk 447 or 448? Very blur, as I dun stay there. Is it next to a saloon? Only 2 bed inside?

AXNpacked
14-03-2003, 12:00 AM

I went to BLK722.

And confirm it should be Blk 447 and not 448...and yes, its next to the saloon and with 3 beds...

rangerfighter
14-03-2003, 03:53 PM
any FR so far?

ICE888
17-03-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by merc
What blk was the one next to fish shop and in front got basket court? Is it Blk 548? As bro try b4? Was there 1 weekend, wanted to go in, but saw 2 kids inside. So save my $ and went to Blk 448. Notice Blk 555 opening 1 soon. Will try it out soon.

pebblebay
20-03-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by CUMER
any Therapy or msg centre in Ang Mo Kio provide special?c alot of Therapy centre there,some got china gal oso,but never try.anyone can provide info?:)

Maybe you can try blk 114 Amk Ave4 Dazzle

jng1103
21-03-2003, 05:55 PM
bro,
did u try it? any happenings there? me looking for hanky panky massage at AMK area...

PM me if u got any lobang or u wanna go explore together

cheerz,
jimbo

pussywillo
21-03-2003, 11:40 PM
Blk 416, young 28yrs old. PRC look with heavy make up...

LoveThai
22-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by pebblebay
Maybe you can try blk 114 Amk Ave4 Dazzle

sure or not?? i just went and see.. its a beauty centre leh.. with all the facial photos in front of the door?? u go before?? dun sabo leh

zguy
22-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by LoveThai
sure or not?? i just went and see.. its a beauty centre leh.. with all the facial photos in front of the door?? u go before?? dun sabo leh

the beauty photos is a cover up. they always put ad in Newpaper. went there once and only got an old auntie with poor attitude n service...saw most auntie gals there s.till dare to t el lem got young gals ...avoid at all cost

jng1103
22-03-2003, 08:52 PM
bro, thanks for ur post. i was thinking to give it a try prior to ur post. heng... save my trip n $$$... anyway, any other good recomendations?

LoveThai
23-03-2003, 11:30 AM
then got any gd hc in amk?? dun wanna travel far.

diggydodo
23-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Re: Re: Re: Amk

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LoveThai
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the beauty photos is a cover up. they always put ad in Newpaper. went there once and only got an old auntie with poor attitude n service...saw most auntie gals there s.till dare to t el lem got young gals ...avoid at all cost
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went there once and regretted big time the moment I say the AUNTIE. Apparently the lady manning the shop will tell you all the girls are young. Well that's true if you consider 45+, 50s as young... bad experience... never go there again...

jng1103
23-03-2003, 07:58 PM
thanz 4 your advise, bro... i'm still searching nei nei (high) and cibai (low) for hanky panky HC/massages at AMK area. knn, still find nothing but AUNTIES... damn tulan liao...

YAYA massages at Toa Payoh called me today. dun feel like travel there for 1hr session... i hv the contact, PM me if u wanna

neverness
03-04-2003, 04:39 PM
amk ave 3 blk 423 also have one massage centre...
mostly china ladies in their 30s
36 an hour..not sure abt special services though

Marcoe
03-04-2003, 10:42 PM
the MP at blk 722 at amk central does provide special but ur will be shocked at the price tat they charge

HJ- 50
FJ- 150

blk 720 i dunnoe cos nv go

i can confirm most if nt all the ladies in tis MP provide special cos the gal tat serve me told me tat she can ask for me if any1 is willing to do it for 100 and she was refering to the 40+ reaching 50 yrs old auntie.....

so bros wish ur luck

kuasimilanz
03-04-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Marcoe
the MP at blk 722 at amk central does provide special but ur will be shocked at the price tat they charge

HJ- 50
FJ- 150

i can confirm most if nt all the ladies in tis MP provide special cos the gal tat serve me told me tat she can ask for me if any1 is willing to do it for 100 and she was refering to the 40+ reaching 50 yrs old auntie.....

so bros wish ur luck

WOW their CB made of GOLD?

Marcoe
03-04-2003, 10:54 PM
actually, save tat $ go to GL or any HC u get better fuck and better service:D

_jaDeD_
03-04-2003, 11:24 PM

so bros wish ur luck

Knn... so old still wanna charge so high? Have they gone senile?
I've nothing against them but sometimes, it's really absurd to quote this price at the age they're in (they're not exactly in their prime)..
And somehow or rather, for them to offer you this price means four things:
1) They deemed you makan-able, meaning you gave them the impression that either you're filthy rich or perhaps, you play out the role of Mr I-seldom-cheong-in-sunny-Singapore too convincingly...
2) Some idiots have paid this amt before so they think Singaporeans have lost their sanity
3) You make yourself out to be too "desperate", giving them the impression that you will slash your wrists if they decline to "special" you...hehe
4) They really are SENILE

Never been there, dun think I'll go there...
Commentary, therefore, is sponsored by other bros' feedbacks..

teraterm55
04-04-2003, 05:08 PM
I think someone should go tell them standard price is S$100 for full service.

anyone paying more than 100 is spoiling market for all the bro's.

Marcoe
04-04-2003, 09:57 PM
told her so but she insist elsewhere charges the same, oh well heres smthing better

go to GL in the morning hv breakfast then go to the cat 40 gals and fuck

afternoon repeat the same procedure as well as nite time so in total u eat 3 meals and exercise 3 times a day and u still hv cabfare left to go hm:D healthy lifestyle rite?:D

jane
09-04-2003, 01:59 PM
i'm interested to find out ...has anyone tried blk 555 yet...and wat do they offer and wat's the menu like.....

_jaDeD_
10-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by jane
i'm interested to find out ...has anyone tried blk 555 yet...and wat do they offer and wat's the menu like.....
Well oh well.. whatever can get a lady, who likens us sg guys to animals and then decides that sg college guys are creative, so interested in this place?
Mind-boggling indeed....

jng1103
10-04-2003, 04:12 PM

HJ- 50
FJ- 150

so bros wish ur luck

walao... so damn exp!!! i was trying to 'walk' in just to ask for price but they have all prices (of coz no special price lar) displayed on the entrance of the stairs... so, cant really peep the place... if the price u mention is true, knn, i'd rather go for cat150. of coz, unless they r as chio n playful/skillful as cat150, tat's a diff story... but i really doubt so...

still waiting for first FR...

copy
12-04-2003, 02:33 PM
so found any any amk area?

meatlover
12-04-2003, 02:53 PM

HJ- 50
FJ- 150

Wah lao eh ... Might as well go KS for Cat30, 50, 70, 100 ... Their kang hu can put some Cat150 ladies in GL to shame ...

lonewolf
13-04-2003, 10:31 AM
There are for old uncle and HDB men who ever cheong GL,HC, KTV and dun know market price mah. Young and beautiful CFL 80-120, young and beautiful KTV CFL 150-300.

HJ- 50
FJ- 150

so bros wish ur luck

copy
14-04-2003, 07:20 PM
sian amk no haf

trustee_6969
12-05-2003, 01:04 PM
Saw some nice PRC at Blk 233, wonder if they do special? When I walk pass, they always give a big smile to you....

Skye
21-05-2003, 01:02 AM
trustee_6969: Where is it? and what is the name of the shop?

trustee_6969
21-05-2003, 01:57 AM
Ang Mo kio blk 233.... just beside the coffee shop

lyontempler
21-05-2003, 03:25 PM
The Blk 233 you're talking abt is it located beside a big carpark? Opposite the coffee shop, across the carpark, there's another coffee shop?

trustee_6969
22-05-2003, 09:17 PM
Yes, the coffee shop famous for their beef noodle and laksa....you can see it when you just enter the carpark from the only entrance

Takashi
25-05-2003, 01:03 PM
I did pass by the shop, ladies quite ok but didn't try.How is the massage at blk233? any special? Pls care to share some information.

merc
27-05-2003, 09:31 PM
Ok, after reading this post abt AMK Blk 233. Went down on Sat, just next to the kopi shop. Name Balance something. Feel kana con. Walk in and was greet by a very fair prc lady 'A' cup.3 more lady playing Mahjong there, out of 3 only 1 still acceptable. Best was still the one who greet me when I go in. Went in she pass me the short and towel, very happy and get change. 5 min later 1 early 40 and fat lady came in, WAHLAU!!!!! Ask her where the lady just now, sh say she not free. KNN!!! So start the job, keep asking is it 1 hr only. She will try to ask U for ext and will try to seduce U by rubbing near Ur Bro. KNN see her face also cannot stand liao, even time up she will not stop. So I look at the clock, I faster tell her times up and get change, pay and FO from there. So Bro ard there, try at Ur own risk.

copy
27-05-2003, 11:41 PM
haha look like u kinda of suay sia

merc
28-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by copy
haha look like u kinda of suay sia

Yalor:mad: U mean U got gd FR abt this Blk 233?

snakehead
28-05-2003, 11:32 PM
originally posted by merc
Yalor U mean U got gd FR abt this Blk 233?
no wunder lah.....u go 2 d wrong shop oredi.....it iz the 1 near to ex-UOB bank beside car accessories shop lah....not beside the kopitaim.....shop no iz #01-1178

went there on 26.05.03 ard 2.45pm......saw onli 1 PRC wen i go in.....mid 30s...wif reddish streaks in her hair...face iz hard features..like kampung gal...wearing spaghetti top n checked trousers.....bring me inside......it iz a small shop....tell her 1 hr n laid down after changing to short n topless.....den tui na start.... not bad.......she noe how to massage......after awhile ask me turn over.....stand behind my head n rubba my shoulder den down my chest......i feel she oso use her groin area to rubba on me head.......n i oso rubba rubba her neh neh....mmmmnn...no objection leh....my hands den go under the spagetti top...undo the bra.......n rubba rubba.......my didi starting to marikita liao.....she den come stand to my side to massage my thighs.......i tried to put hands inside her trousers.......damn veri tight...cannot enter.......fingers wan to cramp liao...so unzip the front n put hand inside....oso no objection......den ask me wan special onot......i ok lor....but ask her to strip.......she den topless like me n unbuckle her pants.......tot she goingz to strip but knn....onli pull down to hips area........"bu ke yi tuo tow wan.."...neber mind...like tat oso i can slip my fingers inside her panties and rubba rubba pussy while she HJ me.......hehehe...she shake shake me...i finger finger her......until shoot my cum....

Total damages $100
Time : 1 hr 10 mins

snakehead

hardrocksg
29-05-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by snakehead

Total damages $100

snakehead [/B]

$100 for an hr massage n HJ?
Way to spoil the mkt

copy
29-05-2003, 12:55 PM
eh i dun mind leh as amk not many such shop mah =p
how mid 30? veri old lookin?

snakehead
29-05-2003, 05:47 PM
originally posted by copy
how mid 30? veri old lookin? higher side of 30s......lao chio tough look wif freckles n ang gay face.....like farmer.....

originally posted by hardrocksg
$100 for an hr massage n HJ? ....n oso fingering......so iz ok by me....

snakehead:D

copy
02-06-2003, 04:42 AM
hm... look like can try it out

ouzo3
03-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by snakehead
no wunder lah.....u go 2 d wrong shop oredi.....it iz the 1 near to ex-UOB bank beside car accessories shop lah....not beside the kopitaim.....shop no iz #01-1178

went there on 26.05.03 ard 2.45pm......saw onli 1 PRC wen i go in.....mid 30s...wif reddish streaks in her hair...face iz hard features..like kampung gal...wearing spaghetti top n checked trousers.....bring me inside......it iz a small shop....tell her 1 hr n laid down after changing to short n topless.....den tui na start.... not bad.......she noe how to massage......after awhile ask me turn over.....stand behind my head n rubba my shoulder den down my chest......i feel she oso use her groin area to rubba on me head.......n i oso rubba rubba her neh neh....mmmmnn...no objection leh....my hands den go under the spagetti top...undo the bra.......n rubba rubba.......my didi starting to marikita liao.....she den come stand to my side to massage my thighs.......i tried to put hands inside her trousers.......damn veri tight...cannot enter.......fingers wan to cramp liao...so unzip the front n put hand inside....oso no objection......den ask me wan special onot......i ok lor....but ask her to strip.......she den topless like me n unbuckle her pants.......tot she goingz to strip but knn....onli pull down to hips area........"bu ke yi tuo tow wan.."...neber mind...like tat oso i can slip my fingers inside her panties and rubba rubba pussy while she HJ me.......hehehe...she shake shake me...i finger finger her......until shoot my cum....

Total damages $100

snakehead

Bro today i went there look for the gal u describle but cannot touch her lei want to touch the ne ne she siam . haizzzzzz waste my $32 would not recomend bro to go back there again.

snakehead
04-06-2003, 06:20 PM
originally posted by ouzo3
but cannot touch her lei want to touch the ne ne she siam . haizzzzzz waste my $32 would not recomend bro to go back there again. bro ouzo3......i pay $100 u onli pay $32 hor......for "special" svcs got to pay xtra $$ leh.... mayB u neber make clear to her u wan special svcs hor........btw u pay $32 oredi discount price.......price there iz $36 / hr 4 tuina n $18 for foot reflex + $2 or $5 for heaty powder / herbal oil.

i pay 36 + 18 + 5 for normal svcs + 41 for HJ n fingering = $100
total time = 1hr 10 min (but neber get foot reflex)

bro ouzo3.....i mayB drop by there again.......wat time u went there......i will ask the ger wat happenz why neber service u hor.......wait for my newz

bro snakehead

ouzo3
05-06-2003, 02:03 PM
thanks bro snakehead. i tried to touch but kenna rejected so i neber ask for special lor. will hear from u again.

copy
06-06-2003, 12:58 AM
cool update us soon

xianxee
07-06-2003, 01:11 AM
I don't know wats so great abt this place. I was there a couple of days ago. Went into the shop, 1 lady was talking on the phone behind a curtain...when she draws the curtain, i sian 1/2 liao, dun look appetizing at all in my opinion. But since there, just try for an hour massage and have to admit the massage is not too bad. Nearing time, when she was massaging my belly, i asked her the magic question, she did not answer but automatically moved her hands there. HJ was lousy and I did not bother to raba her too much. Finish the job, I paid her a total of $60 (later felt maybe too much cos she looks happy!)

snakehead
13-06-2003, 06:43 PM
originally posted by ouzo3
i tried to touch but kenna rejected so i neber ask for special lor. will hear from u again. hi bro ouzo3......wen back to ask the gal why neber svcs u........saiz she dun recall wat u look like.......generally she will not chio bros for special svcs if u r youngish looking......or look like cheng hu lang........or hav not been there b4 cos she oso scad kenna trouble..........iz better u tokcock wif her to make her comfortable wif u........n tell her wat u wan b4 taking the massage.........btw oso if therez other ppl in da shop....den no special svcs hor.......wan special make sure u n she iz alone...........

snakehead

copy
14-06-2003, 05:01 AM
ic thx 4 the update

copy
22-06-2003, 07:17 AM
hai no new update

nortao
07-08-2003, 04:00 AM
The Body Spa

Went to this place “The Body Spa” located at AMK, I think is blk 532, Ave 5. There is a displace banner outside(ceiling) the shop and it next door is a pet shop. It is a small and cozy place with 2 rooms. Only 1 room have attached bathroom. The bathroom is big and well design. However, only 1 nice looking lady in her early 30 managed the place.

She gave very good oil massage. Unlike other massage parlor which I have been to, she do a complete proper massage before her special. Massage is $38. HJ-Yes. BJ and FJ depend on your luck, as she don’t provide to any customers. Don’t be surprised if she say don’t provide BJ and FJ.

It is better to call her for appointment. Walk in are rare. Whenever, she has a customer inside, she will lock the door and displaced a “Closed” sign. The lady is Serene and phone number is 64581831.

krazyhippo
07-08-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by nortao
The Body Spa

Went to this place “The Body Spa” located at AMK, I think is blk 536, Ave 5. There is a displace banner outside(ceiling) the shop and it next door is a pet shop. It is a small and cozy place with 2 rooms. Only 1 room have attached bathroom. The bathroom is big and well design. However, only 1 nice looking lady in her early 30 managed the place.

She gave very good oil massage. Unlike other massage parlor which I have been to, she do a complete proper massage before her special. Massage is $38. HJ-Yes. BJ and FJ depend on your luck, as she don’t provide to any customers. Don’t be surprised if she say don’t provide BJ and FJ.

It is better to call her for appointment. Walk in are rare. Whenever, she has a customer inside, she will lock the door and displaced a “Closed” sign. The lady is Serene and phone number is 64581831.

is this place a spa or a massage place? does she have those scrub service?

nortao
07-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Body Spa

The place is a combination of beauty and massage centre. All are by appointment. Scrub service is available. However, I have not tried it.

Btw, the Block number is 532 and not 536, sorry for the error.

stan fong
07-08-2003, 01:59 PM
Ho brother,

Is that lady slim, ?

Apprciate yr info.

rgds
:)

love_receiver
11-08-2003, 08:28 AM
Been to this place at AMK Blk 532 yesterday. The lady boss is around mid 30. Not very chio type. She don't provide any special.

diggydodo
12-08-2003, 09:52 PM
Been to this shop 2x.

was there again yesterday thinking that will have special. Confirm no sepcial. ask lady boss for special and was told to go to PPC if wan special. Waste of money and time. Will not go there again.

nortao
13-08-2003, 10:30 AM
Apologies if bros did not get her special.

One of my friend who visited her was told that one of her customer had told her about this site and a FR on her. That why she did not want to provided any special to any new customers for the time being.

I guess that the reporter who told her of this site and FR, when read about this will report to her again.

diggydodo
13-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Going forward I dont think she will give special (if there is in the first place) anymore given the attention. She will not risk being raided by AV.

AV should be her main concern, which means this lobang is as good as gone. Not going to waste more time and money on this joint hoping to get something from her. Frankly, it is simply not worth my effort.

bunnyrabbit
18-08-2003, 12:11 AM
hi bros!

after buying dinner...i walk past amk blk 122..saw a tui na massage shop there...

inside look typically of the tui na shops u all mention in this column...any idea if they provide the same service??

merc
19-08-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by bunnyrabbit
hi bros!

after buying dinner...i walk past amk blk 122..saw a tui na massage shop there...

inside look typically of the tui na shops u all mention in this column...any idea if they provide the same service??

Give it a try and post FR :D

ido11
19-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by diggydodo
Been to this shop 2x.

was there again yesterday thinking that will have special. Confirm no sepcial. ask lady boss for special and was told to go to PPC if wan special. Waste of money and time. Will not go there again.

Hi Bro diggydodo,
How was the massage? Was it good? sure would appreciate some comments, thanks!

bunnyrabbit
20-08-2003, 04:41 PM
bro merc...will try when me got the chance to walk past it again..keke...:p

tink shd have cos got 4 'rooms' inside there if my memory dun fail me...all with curtains wor...tink sure got some 'war' going inside it!! haha!!

wait for my FR then while i go 'war'...hehe...

sexpig
26-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by merc
Sorri is 448 and not 548, very sorri for the wrong info. Blk416 I neber ask her name. For 448 the gal is Xiao Hong. I like the way she massage me my front, her breast also touch my face. Gd massage.

Brudder merc,

blk 448 xiao hong, other than gd massage. Does she provide JG?? The shop seems veri open with heavy crowd flow. Pass by once saw 1 lady ard 40+ n 1 young gal siting on the sofa.

Any FR??????

:D

lyontempler
26-08-2003, 12:24 PM
Hey, at this situation, you still dare to go massage that using PRC girls is it. All PDMM on strike.

Imagine all the raiding going on now. And imagine you're having your Zhua Gen and some one came in and shouted freeze. The anti - vice unit. The girl is still grabbing onto your hard on didi. What a scene! :D

Endure abit or go somewhere less likely to get raid. Or just DIY, go buy some massage oil or baby oil and go DIY after a hot shower. Same effect what! You feel good and you still cum as usual without being caught.:D

sexpig
27-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by lyontempler
Hey, at this situation, you still dare to go massage that using PRC girls is it. All PDMM on strike.

Seems like you DIY very often....... :D

Strike still need to eat mah....

There's nothin wrong with your rod standing during a massage session.... the PRC wont hold on to your rod if she sense/hear something outside the cubicle unless yours is as long as those fitted on the MRT/bus.....:D

No offence bros...... happy cheonging man....

Alphag81
27-04-2004, 01:31 AM
y no posting liao??

ahkong
11-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Just receive a brouchre from my letter box. YS Beauty & Massage Centre Blk 338 #01-1661 Tel:68540239. Got promotion now is 36 per hr, usual 40 per hr. 2 free treament for every 10 treatment done. Anyone try this place before? :D

power69
11-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Just receive a brouchre from my letter box. YS Beauty & Massage Centre Blk 338 #01-1661 Tel:68540239. Got promotion now is 36 per hr, usual 40 per hr. 2 free treament for every 10 treatment done. Anyone try this place before? :D
so u r 1 of their downline.

ahkong
11-10-2004, 10:20 PM
so u r 1 of their downline.

No i m not! Just curious if anyone bro been there... :mad:

fungoer
19-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Just an update for AMK scene. Saw an advert on New Paper for this joint called, Exotique Bodyworkz (at Ave 4), having a promotion of $38 for 1.5hr.
Went down yesterday evening after work. Just want to have a good & relax massage. As I've heard that most joints in AMK are clean and I was not prepared for "special".

Went up 2nd storey & was led to a cubicle behind. This place has kind of aroma smell and relax music, like those spa house. Quite clean also. The bed is a standard high massage bed (ie, not mattress). After I unstripped myself, a gal came in. She introduced herself as Anna. She is a PRC, still pleasant looking although not very young. She was wearing jeans & 2-strings red tube top.

The massage was hard & shiok, as she pressed & rubbed until my whole back is "hot". She said to let go the "shi qi" (humid air). After the back/shoulder/leg massage (about 45min), she concentrated on my butt & tight... sometime hard-press....sometime tickle using her fingers...sometime went into my crack. I cannot tahan already & didi stood attention. She then massaged my testicles & surrounding. The whole process lasted about 20min. Shiok man!

She asked me to turn around. Without asking, she licked my nipples and stroke my shaft. I just followed the mood & grabbed her waist. She auto removed her top to let me suck her breast. I tried 1st time to unbuckle her jeans & she said "bu ke yi". I tried the 2nd time & loosen her jeans below waist. She was in G-string! I fingered her from her front & back, & she was wet & let out soft maon.... "wo de tian!" (oh my god). I unloaded in 10 min.
She then cleaned me using tissue and gave me a head & face massage for the remaining time.

On way out, saw 2 PRC with OK looking sitting outside. IMHO, this is a place for a relax massage after work, as the gals are not really SYT type.

Name: Anna 30+ (HuBei PRC)
Look: 6/10 (pleasant & soft)
Body: about 165cm/50kg broad shoulder. a little tummy. nice firm butt.
Boods: should be cup C, with light brown nipples. quite firm.
Massage: 8/10 (hard & good pressing)
Hj: 8/10 (slow & no rush. accomodating to my stroking on her)
Bj/Fj: no offered
Damage: $38 (1.5 hr) + $50 (didn't negotiate, as didn't feel like spoiling the mood)
RTF: may be for massage & try other gals.

ultra007
19-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Hi Bro, can Pm me the exact location. Thanks.

thomasdelarue
19-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Just an update for AMK scene. Saw an advert on New Paper for this joint called, Exotique Bodyworkz (at Ave 4), having a promotion of $38 for 1.5hr.
Went down yesterday evening after work. Just want to have a good & relax massage. As I've heard that most joints in AMK are clean and I was not prepared for "special".

Went up 2nd storey & was led to a cubicle behind. This place has kind of aroma smell and relax music, like those spa house. Quite clean also. The bed is a standard high massage bed (ie, not mattress). After I unstripped myself, a gal came in. She introduced herself as Anna. She is a PRC, still pleasant looking although not very young. She was wearing jeans & 2-strings red tube top.

The massage was hard & shiok, as she pressed & rubbed until my whole back is "hot". She said to let go the "shi qi" (humid air). After the back/shoulder/leg massage (about 45min), she concentrated on my butt & tight... sometime hard-press....sometime tickle using her fingers...sometime went into my crack. I cannot tahan already & didi stood attention. She then massaged my testicles & surrounding. The whole process lasted about 20min. Shiok man!

She asked me to turn around. Without asking, she licked my nipples and stroke my shaft. I just followed the mood & grabbed her waist. She auto removed her top to let me suck her breast. I tried 1st time to unbuckle her jeans & she said "bu ke yi". I tried the 2nd time & loosen her jeans below waist. She was in G-string! I fingered her from her front & back, & she was wet & let out soft maon.... "wo de tian!" (oh my god). I unloaded in 10 min.
She then cleaned me using tissue and gave me a head & face massage for the remaining time.

On way out, saw 2 PRC with OK looking sitting outside. IMHO, this is a place for a relax massage after work, as the gals are not really SYT type.

Damage: $38 (1.5 hr) + $50 (didn't negotiate, as didn't feel like spoiling the mood)

dunnnnnnn believe so cheap at 38 buck for 1 and a half hour

pig40
19-02-2005, 09:09 PM
can try xing he (star river) tuina. $36 per hr. xiao hong & ye zi. near church & bus stop.

ultra007
19-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Is it at ave 4

danls79
19-02-2005, 11:13 PM
can try xing he (star river) tuina. $36 per hr. xiao hong & ye zi. near church & bus stop.
BRO U MIND TO PM MI THE LOCATION ? WAT THE DAMAGE THERE ? DO THERE DO FJ ?

danls79
20-02-2005, 12:19 AM
any of u know there is any hair saloon that offer special in amk ?

ghost
20-02-2005, 02:14 AM
dunnnnnnn believe so cheap at 38 buck for 1 and a half hour

OMG. Good Price.
I go 1hr $36~

lyontempler
20-02-2005, 05:07 AM

Hi bro fungoer, can PM the detail location please?? Thanx.

fungoer
20-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Exotique Bodyworkz is at AMK Ave 4, Blk 157. It is at the 2nd level of the shop house, but you got to enter from the ground floor back door, which is facing the open carpark. Can't remember the unit no but there's sign sign board at the entrance.

I was told by the gal that it is a new joint & the promotion of $38 / 1.5 hr is for the month of Feb.

Can't comment on other PRCs as I had tried once only. May be other bros can post FR after trying.

lyontempler
21-02-2005, 04:55 AM
Thanx Bro, will go try it out once i get pay end of the month. Thanx.

cheng
21-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Just came back from this joint. :D

As per fellow bro here, this joint is very new. According to the girl, it was open just before the CNY.

Anyway, here is more details....

New place which is very clean and nicely done up. Its actually a 3 room shophouse flat that is converted into a TN. There are 5 rooms with partitions and curtains. $38 for 1.5 hrs and $30 for 1hr. 5 gals are working there.

It was around lunch time when I reached the place. Went up the stairs and found that the recept is the only girl around. Her name is Karen. Proceeded to the room and massage started. Really hard and good massage for 1.5 hrs.

Now the sad part...

She does not do special. But her friendliness and massage skills are good. Disappointed but some what satisfied with the hard massage.

On my way out, I saw the rest of the gals. All of them seems like they are dressed to kill. Very sexy, I should say. Age range between mid twenties to mid thirties. Not bad for PDMM standard. Will go back later this week to try them out!!!

One thing to take note, the place is damn busy. I suggest you guys call them up before going down or wait for the heat to cool down a little first. Wonder is it this forum or The New Paper that makes it so popular. :confused:

totolim
21-02-2005, 02:49 PM
FR

was there this morning at 1130am.

my original plan was to contact SGDairyman to arrange for Ke Ai but since she decide to bring forward her departure date to today :(, i had no choice. was deciding between AMK or Vivian at Fuji. Since i was near AMK, might as well try given that they have a promo price of $38 for 1.5hrs.

Reached there, saw a lau chio lady in black dress sitting at the reception. She greeted me ni hao, zhao an. Good manners ! The male boss pointed to the room next to her, so i thought she's the asigned one for me.

Went in, undress but another lady came in instead. She's Ann, which bro fungoer had tried.

Went for the 1.5 hrs at $38. She says if i want mosha, add another $5. Didn't recall fungoer said about the extra $5 but heck, small amount, so ok.

During the mosha, she was occassional touch my dick and massage my testicles and as a result, it marikita. She says it's the biggest one eye snake she has seen so far. Haha. She say that to everyone to boost their morale ? After that, she did not touch further, so the snake crawl back into pit. Then she ask me go for shower, to clean off the mosha particles.

After shower, she gives hard massage, not bad. Then as fungoer says, when it comes to the butt, the sexy massage came and the rest sop la.

She resisted fingering, i did not persist cos. just lick and suck her boobs. As fungoer says, her moans are "wo de tian". She closes her eyes when i lick/suck and she move my hand to rub her clit area (on the jeans). Then she says with the big snake, it must be very shiok for the gal when i shaft my big dick into a gal's cunt. I think she was damn high and probably came...cos she bent her body forward (she was standing) and spread her leg wider when she said those words.

Overall, she's friendly and has good attitude. She's revealed to me that she has been in Spore for a few years already. Has a son and a Sporean hubby. He fetches her from work at night.

Damage : $38+$5+$50

KumLan
21-02-2005, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=totolim

Overall, she's friendly and has good attitude. She's revealed to me that she has been in Spore for a few years already. Has a son and a Sporean hubby. He fetches her from work at night.
[/QUOTE]

Hope that her husband is NOT reading this..otherwise today u sure kanna ToTo one..hehehehehe

pound
21-02-2005, 04:16 PM
try tat day..small room ..you can op for an hr for $30.

Serviced by a 30+ gal from HaerBi. Cant remember her name. dun allow auto roaming but HJ+JG skills reasonable. think whole session lasted abt 45mins only.
damage = $30 (1hr) + $40
nothing to shout about. unlikely to go again

totolim
21-02-2005, 04:41 PM
her husband knows she is in the line.

anyway, when she says Sporean husband, i wonder if

1) he is merely her sponsor or lover (u know how PRC women call their bf lao gong, and how every other PRC ladies are their jiejie meimei).

2) if the son is produced by his tadpole.

my hunch is she is a PDMM and got this Sporean man to be her lover cum sponsor

anyway, who cares. i pay, i touch her and get touched by her. it's a fair deal.

[QUOTE=totolim

Hope that her husband is NOT reading this..otherwise today u sure kanna ToTo one..hehehehehe[/QUOTE]

totolim
21-02-2005, 04:45 PM
yea...the rooms are small

there's a new washing machine in the kitchen. I notice the girls will take out the towel and the bed sheet and dumped into the machine (my session happen to end 5 mins before another session, so npticed Anna and the other girl took out the sperm covered towels and sheets.

looks like there's some practice of hygiene here.

Yes, there's some soothing piped in music and aroma smell as Fungoer described but dun expect spa standard.

Wonder if Fuji is higher class. Next target while waiting for Ke Ai to return

I have this thing for Haerbin's girls.....hmmmm

try tat day..small room ..you can op for an hr for $30.

Serviced by a 30+ gal from HaerBi. Cant remember her name. dun allow auto roaming but HJ+JG skills reasonable. think whole session lasted abt 45mins only.
damage = $30 (1hr) + $40
nothing to shout about. unlikely to go again

manfromsg
21-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Sorry I am bit confuse in this thread, is this about Exotique Bodyworkz

SP2010
22-02-2005, 04:33 AM
Exotique Bodyworkz is at AMK Ave 4, Blk 157. It is at the 2nd level of the shop house, but you got to enter from the ground floor back door, which is facing the open carpark.

Thks for location , very near to my place , within walking distant!
Maybe will give it a try .

Rgds .

thomasdelarue
22-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Exotique Bodyworkz is at AMK Ave 4, Blk 157. It is at the 2nd level of the shop house, but you got to enter from the ground floor back door, which is facing the open carpark. Can't remember the unit no but there's sign sign board at the entrance.

I was told by the gal that it is a new joint & the promotion of $38 / 1.5 hr is for the month of Feb.

Can't comment on other PRCs as I had tried once only. May be other bros can post FR after trying.
is it near to the bus interchange tat side, behind court furniture?

ultra007
22-02-2005, 09:06 PM
This may look irrelevant but anyone know where is MeiQi, previously from Hougang. One of the brothers says she works in Ang Mo kio.
Thanks.

coolpix2075
22-02-2005, 10:30 PM
is it near to the bus interchange tat side, behind court furniture?

it is near st. nicholas secondary school.... and there is a hawker centre and wet market very nearby as well.

OsamaBinLaden
23-02-2005, 09:49 AM
been bz.. so long time no post liao.

but had some time to spare before attending a meeting around the area and decided to give the place a shot. not so tough to find. went thru the door and up the stairs. guy boss greeted me. took the 1hr package + mosha. boss recommended 1.5hr but dont have so much time.

assigned the only WL available at the time, proceeded to room and stripped to bday suit.

lied on my back and waited for her to come in. started with the mosha on my back. very nice and soothing strokes. best part came when she reached my butts. very nice caressing with mosha, including my butt crack. she was reaching below for my lil bro and balls, assisted her by lifting up my butt to ease her access. at this time, my lil bro was awaken. after spending at least 5 mins here, proceeded to mosha my legs, including the inner thighs and all the other sensitive part.

turn around and did mosha on my body, caressing my chest. seeing my lil bro reacting, indicated the universal HJ sign (note: my chinese is half past six one). asked price, indicated 50. i know some bros may say its a bit on high side, but i think anything between 30-50 is ok.

proceeded with HJ with oil, including massaging of balls and all. hhmmm... quite nice. autoroam top and removed her bra to suck/lick her nips while i sat up with my hands all over. stroke her clit from outside the pants and seem like she enjoying it (dunno true or fake, but i dont care). after a while, shot my load and cleaned up.

she continued with mosha on my legs, accasionally still teasing lil bro. time's up, washed up and left.

ratings (Not so good with ratings but try lah):
looks: 6.5/10 (looks good enough for me)
body: 6/10 (ok lah, a bit of baby fats, but i prefer it dat way)
boobs: sorry... dunno how to measure
attitude: 7/10 (recall i speak little cina, but still we clicked quite well)
HJ: 7/10
BJ/FJ: NA
RTF: highly likely, if i'm around the vicinity
* one man's meat is another man's poison

damage: 30 + 5(mosha) + 50

sorry if the fr too long.

greatnyc
23-02-2005, 04:54 PM
what's her name? ok looking or old?

LooseCannon
01-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Went last Thursday and assigned JiaJia. Joint looked cosy.

Short FR:

Name : JiaJia
Figure : slim, around 162
boops : B, but nice nipples
HJ: 7/10
BJ: did not try
FJ : did not try
Very accomodating and horny. Was fingering her and she was moaning silently.. see her face and she looked so awkward.. unable to moan out loud.

Married to Singaporean with a kid and staying in Pasir Ris.

KumLan
01-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Went last Thursday and assigned JiaJia.

whats the damage?

LooseCannon
01-03-2005, 03:46 PM
did not get the promotion $38 as it was quite late. told 1hr at $30 and $30 for the extras

whats the damage?

KumLan
01-03-2005, 03:59 PM
did not get the promotion $38 as it was quite late. told 1hr at $30 and $30 for the extras

sorry dont understand!!,promotion is $38 and you get at S$30??? So going later is cheaper than promotion isit??? Blur like sotong oredi!!!

funguy18m
01-03-2005, 05:26 PM
People should read more carefully.

1.5 hr is 38.

LooseCannon
01-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Bro KL, you really live up to your nick....

This is a "longer version".

I did not get the promotion which is $38 as it was quite late. I was told that 1hr at $30 and she charged me $30 for the extra service she provided after the massage.

sorry dont understand!!,promotion is $38 and you get at S$30??? So going later is cheaper than promotion isit??? Blur like sotong oredi!!!

orche
02-03-2005, 09:47 AM
The promotional rate of $38 for 1.5hr ended last month.

If the boss of TN read this, I'm sure he does: pls extend the promotional rate indefinitely or at least for the month of march. Thank u.

LooseCannon
02-03-2005, 11:57 AM
not sure when the promo ended but seriously, do we really need 1.5hr by those 50/50 skilled personnel? maybe it does more damages than good :)

no offence to them but most of them only work there for the extra services rather than the massages.

If the boss of TN read this, I'm sure he does: pls extend the promotional rate indefinitely or at least for the month of march. Thank u.

KumLan
02-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Bro KL, you really live up to your nick....

Yar Hor ..me too Kan cheong read too fast neber cross my mind you meant $38 for 1 and half hour. Sorry bro,not trying to undermine yr words..really accept that I live up to my nick...KUM LUM ..of course let the girls do lah!!
give u my virgin point for being Lan Lan...hehehehhe sorry again tried to add your point...but cannot activate leh..will remember to up you soon.

LooseCannon
02-03-2005, 02:16 PM
bro KL,

no need lah. as long we can continue to share and exchange in peace :)

Got to try a few more TNs in the north before my bonus dry up....

Gave up HCs as most of the time, did not go for the free food provided or the spa facuilities. not cost effective. But might try Admiralty just for the sake of "HAO LIANing" that i have been to there. :D

Yar Hor ..me too Kan cheong read too fast neber cross my mind you meant $38 for 1 and half hour. Sorry bro,not trying to undermine yr words..really accept that I live up to my nick...KUM LUM ..of course let the girls do lah!!
give u my virgin point for being Lan Lan...hehehehhe sorry again tried to add your point...but cannot activate leh..will remember to up you soon.

akaza24
02-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Ever went to one TN in AMK ave 1, recommended by one of the samster here.
The gals r mostly average looking but they provide quite solid massage, and they only provide complimentary hj, tips giving is optional. In fact, u can get good massage+hj for only $36. Those who wan more info can PM me.

sextrooper
02-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Hi bro akaza, got this good lobangs can PM me or not. Complimentary? You mean they will not face black black if pay onli $36?? Thks in advance

sextrooper
02-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Thks bro akaza for you quick reply & PM. Take care. :)

Liquid@cid
02-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Ever went to one TN in AMK ave 1, recommended by one of the samster here.
The gals r mostly average looking but they provide quite solid massage, and they only provide complimentary hj, tips giving is optional. In fact, u can get good massage+hj for only $36. Those who wan more info can PM me.

bro akaza are you refering to xing he tui na? :confused:

pig40
12-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Blk 157 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-574. Tel: 64525790. One and a half hours for S$38.00. Add another $5 for mosha (body scrub). Bus 269 among others. Mayflower precinct. Enter from behind! Can try XiaoXue (little snow).

Microsoft
12-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Enter from behind! Can try XiaoXue (little snow).

Hehe yo Bro Pig40. How come all ur recommended joint suma "Enter Frm Behind" 1 ar?? :D :D

akaza24
13-03-2005, 01:59 AM
bro akaza are you refering to xing he tui na? :confused:

Yup, I only went to this place once.

akaza24
13-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Blk 157 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-574. Tel: 64525790. One and a half hours for S$38.00. Add another $5 for mosha (body scrub). Bus 269 among others. Mayflower precinct. Enter from behind! Can try XiaoXue (little snow).

Care to elaborate more on this Xiaoxue? Appreciated.

nehnehpok
13-03-2005, 02:03 AM

XiaoXue is not bad... my favourite there is shirley...

nehnehpok
13-03-2005, 02:07 AM

hey bro... tink e boss prob saw ur request lor coz was there 2 days ago n was still $38 per hr lor...

KumLan
15-03-2005, 12:52 PM

Bro loosecanon , up your point as promised.
any new updates on this place?

LooseCannon
15-03-2005, 01:08 PM
thank bro KL

no ammo to shoot in term of vit m and vit S

maybe later going but saw from newpaper, the promotion still valid...

Bro loosecanon , up your point as promised.
any new updates on this place?

KumLan
15-03-2005, 05:09 PM
thank bro KL

no ammo to shoot in term of vit m and vit S

maybe later going but saw from newpaper, the promotion still valid...

neber mind bro, save your ammo, I will go on your behalf this time!!
wait for FR soon.

ultra007
15-03-2005, 06:27 PM
The gals r mostly average looking but they provide quite solid massage, and they only provide complimentary hj, tips giving is optional.
Wow, bro me interested lei, can pm me the location. Thanks. :D

KumLan
16-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Care to elaborate more on this Xiaoxue? Appreciated.

promised bro loosecanon to try this joint,might as well write the FR for bro akaza24 as well....
Name: Xiao Xue (Little snow)
Looks:6.5/10 (prettiest one amongst the rest)
Body: 6.5/10
Attitudes:friendly and naive.
Massage: 6/10 as her touches are not too hard quite sensual.
8/10 Head and face massage very good(used to do facials)
Mosha: standard with washing of didi and balls.
Age:PDMM from Hunan early 30s with 10 year old daughter.
Boobs: average with eraser nips.
HJ: 5/10 but very patient.Needs to improve in skill to arouse .
BJ n FJ: will ask the next time.
RTF: A raw girl to be tamed in due course.
Damage:$38 (Promo still on for 1-1/2 hour)+$5 mosha + $50 HJ w/autoroam.

bigbrojim1111
16-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Went there last week. Had this girl. Didn't ask her name. So so looking...with eye bags...but figure quite slim. Massage so so only. Svc not good as when she HJ me, no feeling at all, very mechanical.

LooseCannon
16-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Bro KL, how you find the place?

I like those entrances from back cos directly from carpark. no need worry anyone will see you.

anyway it seem xiaoxue should be my next target to try....

promised bro loosecanon to try this joint,might as well write the FR for bro akaza24 as well....
Name: Xiao Xue (Little snow)
Looks:6.5/10 (prettiest one amongst the rest)
Body: 6.5/10

KumLan
16-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro KL, how you find the place?

I like those entrances from back cos directly from carpark. no need worry anyone will see you.

anyway it seem xiaoxue should be my next target to try....

Its very discreet and quiet as the market directly oppoiste is closed after 3pm thus lots of parking space.

The 5 rooms are small which for full services seems inadequate,
but towels were clean and have supplies of powder and tissue paper.

Remember to put $1.00 parking coupon for the 1-1/2 hour promotion.

Have fun

mccormick
16-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Seems like this Exotique joint is charging and bros here are paying a standard price of $50 for HJ yah.... pls dun flame me hor... i usually had my HJ at $30, BJ at $50-$60 and FJ at $80... jus to share wif you guys, no offence pls :)

Duno if we can neg to $30-40? will they still provide the service?? And will the service still as good?? Jus my thought.. :)

LooseCannon
16-03-2005, 03:38 PM
the prices for the extras will vary... afterall, if the services are good, no harm tipping them

Seems like this Exotique joint is charging and bros here are paying a standard price of $50 for HJ yah.... pls dun flame me hor... i usually had my HJ at $30, BJ at $50-$60 and FJ at $80... jus to share wif you guys, no offence pls :)

Duno if we can neg to $30-40? will they still provide the service?? And will the service still as good?? Jus my thought.. :)

xxboxxx
16-03-2005, 04:05 PM
jus wnana if this place usually got onli 1 gal or mor than 1 gal..i mayb goin wif my friend to try out this place... will return wif FR if possible :D

KumLan
16-03-2005, 05:33 PM

Seem to be the standard market rate nowsday for HJ @ $30 without autoroam and $50 with autoroam.Apparently, most of the TuiNas are comparing notes as well.

The only difference now is the hour's charge, most of the joints in JC offering $28 per hour where elsewhere about $38 - $45 depending on the "class" they are in.

As the extra services are solicitated by the girl doing the massage there are chances if you click or drive a hard bargain you might still get it cheaper though the same service might be badly compromised.
Likewise, some samster friend think otherwise, they would usually give the money upfront to ensure a satisfied session.The again, some girls are just not good in the extra services even you pay them higher than market price.

akaza24
20-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Went to this Exotique last week wif the intention of trying Shirley or Xiaoxue but the ladyboss told me both not here yet. Recommended me the only gal sitting there. From far look quite slim wif long black hair, but close she seems to be in her thirties liao. Anyway, she told me she first day at work there as she is from XY (yishun), her name is Xiaoyu, giggles tat she not very skillful in mosha n will try her best. Overall massage+service quite ok la. After the massage, gv me hp of XY and ask me to look for her over there as she only help out on tat day only. Try to play along n says I will lor, hehe...but guess mi preference still going for younger looking gals. I will try out this Shirley n gv FR here coz some bros says she is mid twenties wif reasonably gd massage.

sirek4
21-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Seem to be the standard market rate nowsday for HJ @ $30 without autoroam and $50 with autoroam.Apparently, most of the TuiNas are comparing notes as well.

The only difference now is the hour's charge, most of the joints in JC offering $28 per hour where elsewhere about $38 - $45 depending on the "class" they are in.

As the extra services are solicitated by the girl doing the massage there are chances if you click or drive a hard bargain you might still get it cheaper though the same service might be badly compromised.
Likewise, some samster friend think otherwise, they would usually give the money upfront to ensure a satisfied session.The again, some girls are just not good in the extra services even you pay them higher than market price.

seems like we have 2 let them noe tat $30 w/ hj include autoroam n not $50 :)

pig40
21-03-2005, 08:47 PM
call up exotique to ask for anna and the receptionist said no longer working. sigh....got to try others.

akaza24
22-03-2005, 03:43 AM
XiaoXue is not bad... my favourite there is shirley...

Call up this place last nite, was told tat Shirley not working there anymore.
Find tat most gd gals usually dun work very long period at one place, so whenever got gd lobang must grab the opportunity to try out fast.....

nehnehpok
22-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Call up this place last nite, was told tat Shirley not working there anymore.
Find tat most gd gals usually dun work very long period at one place, so whenever got gd lobang must grab the opportunity to try out fast.....

sigh... really miss shirley!!! was tinking of going down to visit her 1 of these days.... have not been there for some weeks coz have been so busy wif work... does exotic have any other good new stock?

ccaw
22-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Find tat most gd gals usually dun work very long period at one place, .....
I went down last evening wanting to check out the place. Was wandering around the back doors near the carpark when I was confronted by some fierce-looking ABs.

They told me in hokkien that "this place no more, go the other side if you want"

I'm just wondering if this has anything to do with the good ones disappearing, or is it just the case of "sour grapes" from the competition?

mccormick
22-03-2005, 04:30 PM
I went down last evening wanting to check out the place. Was wandering around the back doors near the carpark when I was confronted by some fierce-looking ABs.

They told me in hokkien that "this place no more, go the other side if you want"

I'm just wondering if this has anything to do with the good ones disappearing, or is it just the case of "sour grapes" from the competition?

lol... u suay lah... maybe u look too sneaky.. they tot u AV or from the press ... hahaha...

rubusto
22-03-2005, 05:15 PM
visited this TN once last mth during the promo & got serviced by Xiao Xue. Not bad, recommendable - $50 for HJ + Auto-roaming. Refused to barge any lower.

Pity Shirley's left, otherwise would hv paid this place another visit.

thks for info, bros.

hv fun! :)

akaza24
22-03-2005, 07:05 PM
sigh... really miss shirley!!! was tinking of going down to visit her 1 of these days.... have not been there for some weeks coz have been so busy wif work... does exotic have any other good new stock?

Never checkout any new stock coz I called up the place for this Shirley only.
Nowadays i only try out gd recommendations by bros here, dun really "chiong" ard, coz budget wise n also to avoid disapointment.

ccaw
23-03-2005, 05:35 PM
lol... u suay lah... maybe u look too sneaky.. they tot u AV or from the press ... hahaha...
Ya hor, maybe they scared wait the gals offer me free extras to let them off :p wishful thinking!

SDU5492
27-03-2005, 02:04 AM
For the risks i take though my sperm leaks, the standard price for HJ must be S$30, BJ at S$50-S$60 and FJ at S$80... already I am a fool to have to pay for sex... to pay to get MC for itchy penis is stupid and spread to GF or/and others is worse. :D

enzer88
27-03-2005, 02:49 AM
visited this TN once last mth during the promo & got serviced by Xiao Xue. Not bad, recommendable - $50 for HJ + Auto-roaming. Refused to barge any lower.

thks for info, bros.

bro,does xiao xue provide full job????

pig40
29-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Saw in The New Paper Classifieds about this Hong Teng shop at 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 #01-797. Tel: 92718248. Promotion: $38 for 1.5 hrs. Will try in due course. If you have tried, please give a simple FR. Thank you. Cheers.

Poks
30-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Saw in The New Paper Classifieds about this Hong Teng shop at 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 #01-797. Tel: 92718248. Promotion: $38 for 1.5 hrs. Will try in due course. If you have tried, please give a simple FR. Thank you. Cheers.

Tried the Hong Teng new TN at AMK ave 10. Pls bros, dun waste your time and money. I was hoping for some lady hands on some strategic parts of my body and i got it... but at the wrong parts. I was served by some wierd looking lady. Honestly in the dark i tot she looked good but boy was she far from it.

The massage was really below par for a 'clean' no hanky panky place. The lady that served me was merely pressing here and there. That was it. Like some bros here mentioned, the seasoned masseus would adopt some sort of rhythm to their massage, this one was completely all over the place. $38 for 1.5hrs sounds interesting and tempting. But overall i would have been extremely happy to have settled for $40 for 1 hr and at least got my load off.

Bros here can go try if you want but i'd seriously reconsider if i were you.

RTF: NO WAY

maituleow
30-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Tried the Hong Teng new TN at AMK ave 10.

Bros here can go try if you want but i'd seriously reconsider if i were you.

thanks for the tip,was going to check it out for bro Pig40

R-K-O
30-03-2005, 07:55 PM

thks for info, bros.

Hi guys!! I'm new here. Just wanna share a new update. One of the PRC From Shxx Noxx (Yishun 418) has gone to Exotique to work, permannently. She used to help out but starting from yesterday, she is stationed there liao.

Thks!! :cool:
R-K-O

LIFE'S LIKE THAT,
TAKE IT EASY;
THE EARTH STILL ROTATES,
MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY!!!

pig40
30-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Saw another joint being advertised in The New Paper today:

Blk 157 AMK Ave 4 #01-574. Tel: 64525983. Same thing: $38 for 90min.

I think Exotique has closed down and replaced by this new one. Just compared the address. Bo Seng Li (No business).

But this block at Ave 4 is not strategically located for some samsters. some way off from the MRT track. Blk 332 is better!

R-K-O
30-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi! I'm new here. Has been to a couple of TN in amk. Hope can share some FR with you guys. :)

R-K-O
30-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi! me new here. had been a couple of TN in amk. Hope can share some FR with you guys. Thks.... :)

R-K-O

R-K-O
30-03-2005, 11:26 PM

I think Exotique has closed down and replaced by this new one. Just compared the address. Bo Seng Li (No business).

But this block at Ave 4 is not strategically located for some samsters. some way off from the MRT track. Blk 332 is better!

Hi bro, me just live 2 blks away from 157.... :D have been there once. One of the bu is came from Shen Nong (Yishun 418) named CoCo. She will be at this place from today onwards. Speaking of 332, I also been there 3 times liao. Really gd........ complimentry release.....heehee.....

R-K-O

R-K-O
01-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Hi bros, i notice mostly are 157 news. Anyone got 332 FR? Thks...... :)

R-K-O

cheng
05-04-2005, 01:58 PM

Just pass by Exotique yesterday and found that the sign boards has been removed. The back door is also locked. Doesn't seem like there is a replacement joint leh. So sad... another friendly neighbourhood tuina bite the dust...

pig40
10-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Just visited the place, too near a Singapore Pools sales outlet, people queuing up can see you entering from behind. One hour costs $36 but change about when it gets to 1.5 or more. I paid $46 for 1.5 hrs but the massage by XiaoFeng (looks like Popeye's girl friend) was below standard. When queried about the price, a lady said $38 was valid for the first ten days of promotion. The place is too open. I shall not return... (got to pcc when reached home).

R-K-O
10-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Just visited the place, too near a Singapore Pools sales outlet, people queuing up can see you entering from behind. One hour costs $36 but change about when it gets to 1.5 or more. I paid $46 for 1.5 hrs but the massage by XiaoFeng (looks like Popeye's girl friend) was below standard. When queried about the price, a lady said $38 was valid for the first ten days of promotion. The place is too open. I shall not return... (got to pcc when reached home).

No special??

Antonio
10-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Just pass by Exotique yesterday and found that the sign boards has been removed. The back door is also locked. Doesn't seem like there is a replacement joint leh. So sad... another friendly neighbourhood tuina bite the dust...

I thought a new owner taken over?? :confused:

colorwolfzzz
11-04-2005, 09:12 PM
yo bros

juz tried XIAOJI from 332 .. woah she's got really big boobs! i reckon a 36C .. and all original hehe .. can't really see as she dimmed the lights .. i tot i was sucking pamela anderson's tits hehe .. but she doesnt look like pamela lar .. she got the sort of slutty china ger face .. those type that singapore women think are sluts who are going to hook their husbands haha .. at first she wanted to charge me for HJ man .. why R-K-O? is that a trick? then in the end she ended up saying its up to me to tip her any amount hehe .. guess she became too horny lar when i slowly started to massage her boobies after a while .. :p any bros tried the other gers there?

cheers!

Hi bros, i notice mostly are 157 news. Anyone got 332 FR? Thks...... :)

R-K-O

ccaw
12-04-2005, 02:38 PM
I wonder if it has anything to do with those "fierce looking" guys who asked me to get lost when I went down last month. Heard that sometimes competitors use this type of tactics to prevent customers from visiting other shops.

The market big enough right? Or at least engage in fair competition lah! Give good gals and good service business will be good.

Ah well ....

R-K-O
12-04-2005, 11:05 PM
yo bros

juz tried XIAOJI from 332 .. woah she's got really big boobs! i reckon a 36C .. and all original hehe .. can't really see as she dimmed the lights .. i tot i was sucking pamela anderson's tits hehe .. but she doesnt look like pamela lar .. she got the sort of slutty china ger face .. those type that singapore women think are sluts who are going to hook their husbands haha .. at first she wanted to charge me for HJ man .. why R-K-O? is that a trick? then in the end she ended up saying its up to me to tip her any amount hehe .. guess she became too horny lar when i slowly started to massage her boobies after a while .. :p any bros tried the other gers there?

cheers!

Just curious, you try xiao ji or xiao jie?? And What's your damage??

R-K-O

colorwolfzzz
13-04-2005, 12:03 AM
i think i heard her say xiao ji .. maybe i heard wrongly .. complimentary in the end .. she say i look "shou bu liao le" .. haha so took off my undies and started working on my didi .. hows the other gers there??

cheers!

Just curious, you try xiao ji or xiao jie?? And What's your damage??

R-K-O

Hell666Boy
13-04-2005, 01:34 PM
is 332 near th church? any bros can advise on the name of this joint. would like to pay it visit. thanks.

ahkong
13-04-2005, 04:38 PM
bro colorwolfzzz any more info on this big tit gal at 332? What is the damages? I think there r a few tui na. Which tui na she belongs to? Thanks! :D

R-K-O
13-04-2005, 07:54 PM
is 332 near th church? any bros can advise on the name of this joint. would like to pay it visit. thanks.

The name of the TN is stated in this thread. Please take a look, just first few pages..... :)

R-K-O

colorwolfzzz
13-04-2005, 10:22 PM
hi bro ahkong!

its called xing he .. occupies half a unit beside a hair dressing saloon .. its the better looking tuina along that row .. got 2 more it think .. the big tit ger i remember called xiao ji .. and yeah she was really accomodating .. very automatic hehe :P and 1hr $36 only includes complimentary HJ but i gave her $40 lar say no need change after all she did for me(includes pulling down bra for me to suck, suck my nipples, kissing ear lobes and massaging my balls).. hope bro could add me rep points hehe .. would really appreciate it .. need any more info juz pm ok!

have a nice day!

bro colorwolfzzz any more info on this big tit gal at 332? What is the damages? I think there r a few tui na. Which tui na she belongs to? Thanks! :D

hornygreenhorn
14-04-2005, 12:05 AM
the gals there all CMI......Old and big size......

Monkey4
14-04-2005, 06:41 AM
hi bro ahkong!

its called xing he .. occupies half a unit beside a hair dressing saloon .. its the better looking tuina along that row .. got 2 more it think .. the big tit ger i remember called xiao ji .. and yeah she was really accomodating .. very automatic hehe :P and 1hr $36 only includes complimentary HJ but i gave her $40 lar say no need change after all she did for me(includes pulling down bra for me to suck, suck my nipples, kissing ear lobes and massaging my balls).. hope bro could add me rep points hehe .. would really appreciate it .. need any more info juz pm ok!

have a nice day!

her name is xiao jie not xiao ji. I went in and asked for xiao ji, they laughed and say only got xiao jie. So i lang lang say okay. Turned out to be the same one (based on colorwolfzz's description) - pamela anderson tits with slutty aunty looks. IMHO, at the time she seems to be the only one acceptable for a massage in terms of looks. Size wise, she is huge and rather fat. CMI for bonking. For massage, she is rather value for $$$ and very accomodating on handjob. After I have turned over to my front and while she was massaging my thigh, she smiled at me and asked whether I want to massage there. Of course, I replied and she slowly HJ (not the quick and painful up down up down type). I started touching her gigantic tits on the outside and she quickly lifted up her bras and allowed me to squeeze and suck hungrily on her tits. Real tits with very nice nipples. After exploding, I dressed and asked her how much since we did not mention on the HJ price. She said $36 for the massage and the .... she avoided mentioning the HJ but I got the impression that she expected to pay for the HJ - not complimentary? Nevertheless, I gave her $50 and asked her to keep the balance for herself. She seemed very pleased.

Sorry bros, hope I did not spoil market cos she seems eager to please and personally I thought it would be mean for me to give her $50 and asked her for $10 change back in view of the good services that she has rendered to me.

sirek4
14-04-2005, 10:33 AM
it's ok la...massage + hj = $50 is alrite la...nowadays usually $60 4 massage + hj...but 4 the non usual one...usually cost more :)

Innoncent$
14-04-2005, 12:33 PM
it's ok la...massage + hj = $50 is alrite la...nowadays usually $60 4 massage + hj...but 4 the non usual one...usually cost more :)

I think can be lower lar... but must try very hard then! :D The entry fee too expensive!

R-K-O
14-04-2005, 07:59 PM

I also sgree it's cheap liao. Usually i try 1hr and also give $50 (i think it's not gd not to give tips 'cos nevertheless it's still a service. Some more very hard to find this kind of complimentry release). Got once i opt for 1.5hr($54) and give $60. I think another $10 for half hr is ok for me. The bu there auto give me a thorough massage, back, shoulders, legs, hands & head. It takes about 1 hr to finish up all then the remaining time for the releasing part. No hurry and takes time to make me high till exploads...... Just like the guys said, auto stripping of bra and let me autorom. Can frenching too..... :)

RTF: Yes, if go for gd massage and cheap HJ. Actually the gals there look ok lah, for me......

R-K-O

GuyonGal
15-04-2005, 12:41 PM
I also sgree it's cheap liao. Usually i try 1hr and also give $50 (i think it's not gd not to give tips 'cos nevertheless it's still a service. Some more very hard to find this kind of complimentry release). Got once i opt for 1.5hr($54) and give $60. I think another $10 for half hr is ok for me. The bu there auto give me a thorough massage, back, shoulders, legs, hands & head. It takes about 1 hr to finish up all then the remaining time for the releasing part. No hurry and takes time to make me high till exploads...... Just like the guys said, auto stripping of bra and let me autorom. Can frenching too..... :)

RTF: Yes, if go for gd massage and cheap HJ. Actually the gals there look ok lah, for me......

R-K-O

How is this place cleaningness?

R-K-O
15-04-2005, 07:41 PM
How is this place cleaningness?

Normal, at least to me is quite clean. Once job done, the gal will take the dirty towel and dump into the washing machine for cleaning..... :)

R-K-O

ghost
15-04-2005, 11:05 PM
wasted...i was outside this shop just now.
Although quite a crowd, cannot see their face etc.
But all in jeans etc...

pig40
16-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Blk 332 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 #01-1897 Singapore 560332. Tel:65527406.

Infront is a carpark & church: Christ The King. Bus:159,24,162,135 (can't remember).

Four PDMMs: XiaoHong (Big Sister)/IC of the pack, XiaoYun(yet to try), XiaoJie (plump/big boobs/current craze), YeZi (leaflet) & Ah Rong (tall but least beautiful, teeth is a turnoff!). 4 beds shielded by curtains. In the olden days, next to the washing machine, they have a cubicle for us to shower after mosha. Now to make way for a fourth bed, they removed the cubicle & replaced the plastic doors with plastic curtains. Pros about this place is complimentary HJ, tipping is as you like & not compulsory. Mosha is free of charge (XJ is very good). Cons are if your standards are high, then the women CMI. Value for money. Enjoy now before the Integrated Resort takes off at Marina South & Sentosa. Cheers! :p

R-K-O
16-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Blk 332 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 #01-1897 Singapore 560332. Tel:65527406.

Infront is a carpark & church: Christ The King. Bus:159,24,162,135 (can't remember).

Four PDMMs: XiaoHong (Big Sister)/IC of the pack, XiaoYun(yet to try), XiaoJie (plump/big boobs/current craze), YeZi (leaflet) & Ah Rong (tall but least beautiful, teeth is a turnoff!). 4 beds shielded by curtains. In the olden days, next to the washing machine, they have a cubicle for us to shower after mosha. Now to make way for a fourth bed, they removed the cubicle & replaced the plastic doors with plastic curtains. Pros about this place is complimentary HJ, tipping is as you like & not compulsory. Mosha is free of charge (XJ is very good). Cons are if your standards are high, then the women CMI. Value for money. Enjoy now before the Integrated Resort takes off at Marina South & Sentosa. Cheers! :p

So bro, who you tried?? :)

R-K-O

oohay_lah
16-04-2005, 11:28 PM
hi bros,
personally...i have tried all 4 pdmms.. xh, xj, xy & yz.. but yz is back to PRC liao according to xh. Overall, good experience there at affordable price man. Massage is good too, not like some tuinas that is joz touch touch here & scratch scratch there.. hehe.

R-K-O
17-04-2005, 12:44 AM
hi bros,
personally...i have tried all 4 pdmms.. xh, xj, xy & yz.. but yz is back to PRC liao according to xh. Overall, good experience there at affordable price man. Massage is good too, not like some tuinas that is joz touch touch here & scratch scratch there.. hehe.

So which one you like the most, in terms of massage and special?? :)

R-K-O

oohay_lah
17-04-2005, 01:18 PM
So which one you like the most, in terms of massage and special?? :)

R-K-O

well..... xh- most experience of them all, service oriented.
xj- big bust milf, horny cfm look. ( shld be able to talk her into a bonk session if bros here are interested), good strong massage
xy- i think the only one whos not married, massage is good but didin't autoroam during hj. ( will try again)
yz- small & petite, tink only a-cup breast.friendly & chatty
lastly.. ah rong..boh try , so dun know.

Basically all of them provides good service plus complimentary hj, which is wat is can't get in other TN shops. Cannot hiam liao. :D

R-K-O
17-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Heard from someone that he get massage and FJ for only $60 at blk 332. Don't know is this XH or other TN shop..... Any bro can justify? Is there other TN shops at 332 besides XH???

R-K-O

ahkong
18-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Was there todayabout 7pm . All 4 PRC gals are sitting there. I must say the only one can make it is xiao jie. When i walk in to the shop, after scanned at the 4 gals, i pointed at her, recognise her *base on colorwolfzz's description - pamela anderson tits with CFM face. Hehe. Her massage was ok. but i dont like the environment, is really cramp,only partition with curtains only. Her tits are really gigantic!!! Soft & big with nice nipples...over all value for $$$. ;)

Face: 6/10 * Don't expect too much
Boobs: 8/10 *Gigantic!!!
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7.5/10 not too fast not too slow.
FJ: ??? I don't think so, cos that place is really cramp.
RTF: Maybe for FJ

Anyone ask her for FJ before?

pig40
18-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Heard from someone that he get massage and FJ for only $60 at blk 332. Don't know is this XH or other TN shop..... Any bro can justify? Is there other TN shops at 332 besides XH???

R-K-O

XingHe is at Blk 332. There is another TN shop YuYi (friendship) at the next block (Blk 330), formerly occupied by NanFang/Southern which was run by PRC Anna. Anna gave up the business because of ICA raids. Don't where she is now because she had given up the old hp line. The new shop looks very quiet. It is a turnoff seeing children at the front table.

R-K-O
18-04-2005, 11:07 PM
XingHe is at Blk 332. There is another TN shop YuYi (friendship) at the next block (Blk 330), formerly occupied by NanFang/Southern which was run by PRC Anna. Anna gave up the business because of ICA raids. Don't where she is now because she had given up the old hp line. The new shop looks very quiet. It is a turnoff seeing children at the front table.

Got once i went to XH i also heard little girl's voice. She was in the shop for quite some time and was gone b4 i came out. So can i say that the massage + FJ for $60 at blk 332 is XH?? Or is just a rumour?? :confused:

R-K-O

xianxee
20-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Just went to B330 NanJing, kanna a late 30s-40 masseur, nvr mind let her rub. Nothing great about the rub, rabba her butt when turn face-up, gave quite a good hj, rubbing balls and so on before jerking off. Best is she never expect any payment for the hj but I took pity and gave her $60.

When leaving, saw another masseur, this one not bad, busty and not bad looking should be in her early 30s. Might return for her.

Mclaren
20-04-2005, 03:45 AM
wats her name and how much for an hr massage? was it a free handjob u got from her?

Mclaren
20-04-2005, 03:52 AM
do all the girls in blk 332 and 330 provide handjobs for free?btw is frenching provided as well in these places?

SiPayChun
20-04-2005, 11:27 AM
do all the girls in blk 332 and 330 provide handjobs for free?btw is frenching provided as well in these places?

As a newbie, suggest u don't ask so much and read more.,shen you go yourself and do one FR then people here will not give you negative replies and zapp points from you. To be a senior you must start from junoir ,everything must learn ,they no need to have to tell us one you know.
be wiser is my advise to you.

zhungeer
20-04-2005, 04:30 PM

Went to Blk 722 and 720 last Sunday, Nothing there. The whole building look new and reno work was carry out at the whole block.

Mclaren
20-04-2005, 07:34 PM
since u tried xiao jie in xing he b4,does she provide fj and bj? i visted b4 and she said she dun do fj and bj. if she does,wat are the damages?

simone
20-04-2005, 09:29 PM
sorry guys but could anyone enljghten me on the damages at XH BLk 332 (especially for Bit Tit XJ).....thanks

Mclaren
20-04-2005, 09:33 PM
simone did u try xj from blk 332 b4? did she provide u with fj? how much?

colorwolfzzz
20-04-2005, 11:28 PM
sorry guys but could anyone enljghten me on the damages at XH BLk 332 (especially for Bit Tit XJ).....thanks
$40 will do lor .. dunno why some bros here so generous .. wanna be generous go elsewhere lar .. let the gers at jalan sultan or ppc call u robert heng lar .. why come spoil market at amk ..

Monkey4
20-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Just went to B330 NanJing, kanna a late 30s-40 masseur, nvr mind let her rub. Nothing great about the rub, rabba her butt when turn face-up, gave quite a good hj, rubbing balls and so on before jerking off. Best is she never expect any payment for the hj but I took pity and gave her $60.

When leaving, saw another masseur, this one not bad, busty and not bad looking should be in her early 30s. Might return for her.

I think the one not bad looking is Xiao Juan, early 30s cos today I went there and found her to be the only acceptable one there, the other 3 PRCs CMI in my humble opinion ( no offence hor). Her massage is okay but not as good as xiao jie at blk 332. Nothing great about the rub but when I turned over on my front, she indicated $30 for HJ. Told her that I got complimentary HJ elsewhere. Finally she agreed to a total damage of $60 (inclusive of massage). Allowed me to suck her neh neh and I must say her neh neh is firm, perky and real (I really like it - not sagging type). HJ nothing to shout about but IMHO not as good as Xiao Jie.

Hope the info provided helps.

Mclaren
21-04-2005, 12:16 AM
does xiao jie provide bj and fj? btw wat is the operating hrs of xing he centre?

benlee69
21-04-2005, 10:46 AM
simone did u try xj from blk 332 b4? did she provide u with fj? how much?

Hey why ask so many question???? Don't know how to read ah??? I guess no point telling you la since you don't know how to read and i guess tell you the price also no point. poor you.

to all others bro, sorry i cannot stand his stupid question anymore. hope others don mind. ;) i don't stay in amk but still know how to find the place, don know the price also never mind just try only. i even remember the wrong blk when i try to find this place but also never ask those stupid question.

dan761
21-04-2005, 12:28 PM
phoned XingHe and was told Xiao Jie has quit.....so sad....

ahkong
21-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Allowed me to suck her neh neh and I must say her neh neh is firm, perky and real (I really like it - not sagging type). HJ nothing to shout about but IMHO not as good as Xiao Jie.

Err... how big are Xiao Juan at B330 boobs? Thanks! :D

Monkey4
21-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Err... how big are Xiao Juan at B330 boobs? Thanks! :D

paiseh, not sure but i guess should be 32B or 33B - its not very big like xiao jie at B332 but is firm, real and perky and not sagging. Quite good to suck too :D

xianxee
22-04-2005, 01:56 AM
paiseh, not sure but i guess should be 32B or 33B - its not very big like xiao jie at B332 but is firm, real and perky and not sagging. Quite good to suck too :D

So you went nanjing too hue? Actually I went in by mistake cos I just drove past saw the shop thought it's the one bros talking about and went in. :p

You are right about the rest, CMI and will go try xiao juan.

xianxee
22-04-2005, 02:19 AM
$40 will do lor .. dunno why some bros here so generous .. wanna be generous go elsewhere lar .. let the gers at jalan sultan or ppc call u robert heng lar .. why come spoil market at amk ..

I think you are generalising. I paid for what I believe is good service aka shiok to my didi. I have on some occasions left with a black face and no tips for lousy service. Besides, those pdmms also got kids to feed so to me if I feel good, I tip more and in this instance total of $60 including $36 for 1 hr massage to me is not excessive. In the good old days, I have ever seen business associates fold $50 bill and fly it to waiters at Lido Palace! :rolleyes:

giggs310010
22-04-2005, 07:58 AM

dear ALL,

FYI , Xiao Jie has left, yesterday I called to do booking, the recept told me she has left.

Anybody knows her whereabt. :rolleyes:

Monkey4
22-04-2005, 10:20 AM
dear ALL,

FYI , Xiao Jie has left, yesterday I called to do booking, the recept told me she has left.

Anybody knows her whereabt. :rolleyes:

I dont know whether she has left or just changed identity in view of the publicity that has been given to her recently but if it is true, I would appreciate if anyone who knew where she went, please inform us or at least pm us so that we can continue to enjoy her services.

Rof|maoxz
22-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Ytd evening had a bad reconnaissance by me. Gather feedback from a bro here that XJ no longer working. Thinking still have a XJuan @ XH in mind. Decided to go 330, Yuyi to have a look. Walk by yuyi, only 2 ladies inside, abit too meaty for me. (Maybe XJ not there) Head straight to XH b4 passing nanfang, (Ex Anna's shop) same old concept with only 2 ladies leisurely reading newspaper. Few more steps to XH but think closed ytd, even katamo also going to sublet out. :(
That's the end of my evening man, should have go to aljunied/macpherson road better lah. :o Decided to made one more gamble around my area since 157 too far from here.

Going toward 4*6, at least better there equipped with 3 ladies. Not so bad in looks department. Thinking give myself another shot @ another 4*6. Saw one pathetic PDMM looking lady sitting out the shop resting on the round table. Decided that's it, dun waste time liao. Clear-cut abit asking her quotation for HJ/BJ. Sensing her expression, (Taken aback look), recover quite as promptly and directed me into the shop. Strip to the bare minimum, half enjoyed the so-called massage. Time wastage man, so direct her hand onto my groin area, thinking she will ackonwledge my intention. Ask her to go slow on my shaft while I slowly pull down her white spaghetti strap. Trying to take pleasure in sucking her brown coin and neck area. Didn't try her sensual area as yet. After abt 10mins of nimble stroking. Finaly erupted. Half-heartedly paid up 20+30 and leave the premises.

ahkong
22-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Was there at XH yesterday... was told XJ left. Maybe the gals there are jealous of XJ always got customers and ask her to leave. So go home PCC... :p

R-K-O
22-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Actually bros can try XY. Although she don't AR but if you build up the "feeling" from the beginning part (during massage), she will so call auto a bit. I've tried her three times and she allows me to do anything i want on her...... (sorry bros, cannot reveal what i did, all depends on your skills) heehee.......... :D

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
23-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Actually bros can try XY. Although she don't AR but if you build up the "feeling" from the beginning part (during massage), she will so call auto a bit. I've tried her three times and she allows me to do anything i want on her...... (sorry bros, cannot reveal what i did, all depends on your skills) heehee.......... :D

R-K-O

You are capable lah bro. Ppl like me old liao MMs see me like see cai tau liao. ;)

bigmelons
23-04-2005, 10:13 AM
wah...
sad leh no more xiaojie
wanted to go try liao
boohooooo

simone
23-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Went down to 332 BUT didn't get to see XJ cos she quit already... any bros got info about XJ yet???

R-K-O
23-04-2005, 07:41 PM
[Going toward 4*6, at least better there equipped with 3 ladies. Not so bad in looks department. Thinking give myself another shot @ another 4*6. Saw one pathetic PDMM looking lady sitting out the shop resting on the round table. Decided that's it, dun waste time liao. Clear-cut abit asking her quotation for HJ/BJ. Sensing her expression, (Taken aback look), recover quite as promptly and directed me into the shop. Strip to the bare minimum, half enjoyed the so-called massage. Time wastage man, so direct her hand onto my groin area, thinking she will ackonwledge my intention. Ask her to go slow on my shaft while I slowly pull down her white spaghetti strap. Trying to take pleasure in sucking her brown coin and neck area. Didn't try her sensual area as yet. After abt 10mins of nimble stroking. Finaly erupted. Half-heartedly paid up 20+30 and leave the premises.[/QUOTE]

Hi bro, you say 4*6 is it 406 or 446? Heard that still got one in 448. Must one day find time to see see look look....... :)

R-K-O

pig40
24-04-2005, 09:45 PM
XingHe has new girl by the name of JiaJia, very new, very lively. Next better looking girl should be YeZi. XiaoYun also not bad. The worst looking is Ah Rong, tall but need to do something to her teeth. There is one more RSM XiaoHong, always barking around. Buay tahan. One hour costs $36. Tipping your pasar! Bring loose ten dollar notes. If you bring fifty expecting a change, some will ko+++ you for the balance. Cheers.

R-K-O
25-04-2005, 02:05 AM
XingHe has new girl by the name of JiaJia, very new, very lively. Next better looking girl should be YeZi. XiaoYun also not bad. The worst looking is Ah Rong, tall but need to do something to her teeth. There is one more RSM XiaoHong, always barking around. Buay tahan. One hour costs $36. Tipping your pasar! Bring loose ten dollar notes. If you bring fifty expecting a change, some will ko+++ you for the balance. Cheers.

So bro, you try jia jia??

R-K-O

trustee_6969
28-04-2005, 12:39 AM
have tried xiao yun twice and yesterday saw new girl, not bad looking and young, maybe should try her next time but xiao yun always come to me when I enter the shop, don't know how to reject her and try others :(

yoshi00
29-04-2005, 04:50 AM
bros...blk 215 2nd flr got a tuina joint..tink is new...nv try...no sure if got special ..nv go up cos not keen on tuina...just for info.... :)

Rof|maoxz
02-05-2005, 02:20 PM
bros...blk 215 2nd flr got a tuina joint..tink is new...nv try...no sure if got special ..nv go up cos not keen on tuina...just for info.... :)

Went up to recce abit, too much of matured ones I would say. Ytd evening walk pass yinghe and nanfang, not much stock left to choose. Went back to 4*6 again.

happyman2004
02-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Went to try Blk 443 tuina today. Have 4 PRC gals but only two available at that time and the other two are working. Probably holiday so have more people. So pick one which i feel not that bad looking. This is my FR:

Face: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10 not too fast not too slow.
FJ: I don't think so. Never asked for it.
RTF: Yes.
Damage: $36/hr + $30 HJ

Anyone ask for FJ before? Sorry cannot remember the gal name!

R-K-O
02-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Went to try Blk 443 tuina today. Have 4 PRC gals but only two available at that time and the other two are working. Probably holiday so have more people. So pick one which i feel not that bad looking. This is my FR:

Face: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10 not too fast not too slow.
FJ: I don't think so. Never asked for it.
RTF: Yes.
Damage: $36/hr + $30 HJ

Anyone ask for FJ before? Sorry cannot remember the gal name!

$36/hr include free mosha? if yes, then can try leh......

R-K-O

trustee_6969
03-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Went up to recce abit, too much of matured ones I would say. Ytd evening walk pass yinghe and nanfang, not much stock left to choose. Went back to 4*6 again.

yinghe has not much stock today when I'm there, they told me business bad and some went back early due to no customer.

I_hate_sex
04-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Been with this XH and NF thread for some time... decided to go have a look...

Turns out to be really ... erm... dissappointing? Is it me? Or do they put their "display set" (those supposed to attract customers) in a reverse psychology manner? I wish I could say they were at least "lao chio"... But really... all i saw was "lao"... and thats it...

Any brudders haf a beta idea of their "stocks" inside?

Didn't see any that fits the FR posted by our brudders here...

(maybe i go at wrong time? 4pm?)

benlee69
05-05-2005, 01:54 PM

Turns out to be really ... erm... dissappointing? Is it me? Or do they put their "display set" (those supposed to attract customers) in a reverse psychology manner? I wish I could say they were at least "lao chio"... But really... all i saw was "lao"... and thats it...

you refer to which shop???

R-K-O
05-05-2005, 02:27 PM

NF i not sure 'cos i never try b4. But XH i go several times liao. After the absence of XJ, the most can make it of all the 4 gals there is YZ. Another is XY, who always massage me, also not bad. Unless your taste of pretty is really high then bo bian liao....... :)

R-K-O

benlee69
05-05-2005, 11:47 PM
NF i not sure 'cos i never try b4. But XH i go several times liao. After the absence of XJ, the most can make it of all the 4 gals there is YZ. Another is XY, who always massage me, also not bad. Unless your taste of pretty is really high then bo bian liao....... :)

R-K-O

hi bro R-K-O, i agree XY not bad but too bad never get to try her yet. always massage by XH.

but funny leh, hear from XH there are 5 gals working........

R-K-O
06-05-2005, 12:51 AM
hi bro R-K-O, i agree XY not bad but too bad never get to try her yet. always massage by XH.

but funny leh, hear from XH there are 5 gals working........

If not wrong is JJ, was mentioned few posts earlier by bro pig40. Never got to see her. What i know is not all of them are in the shop waiting for customers. One or two may stay upstairs. Got once when i was massaging, an uncle came in and ask for YZ. One of the gals called her and asked her to come down. Subsequently i go also not all station there. But all i know is several times i go, XY always there....

R-K-O

nonogio
06-05-2005, 02:59 AM
:) :) Hi to all Bros,
This is my first posting. Been following this AMK thread for a while. Today, went in XH @ 2pm cause have some time b4 appointment. Serve by a XJie, but late 30++. Headlight like fuji apple and "pui pui". Not much face value, only the two big headlight. Will go for others next time.

benlee69
06-05-2005, 10:26 AM
If not wrong is JJ, was mentioned few posts earlier by bro pig40. Never got to see her. What i know is not all of them are in the shop waiting for customers. One or two may stay upstairs. Got once when i was massaging, an uncle came in and ask for YZ. One of the gals called her and asked her to come down. Subsequently i go also not all station there. But all i know is several times i go, XY always there....

R-K-O

i think XJ never left XH. cos the last time i saw her still in the shop, where ppl here was talking she left.

upstairs, i think they went to XH house cos she stay upstairs only.

happyman2004
06-05-2005, 11:54 AM
$36/hr include free mosha? if yes, then can try leh......

R-K-O

No mosha leh.....AMK which place can get mosha included at this price.....may be willing to try out....provided have chio gal around.....hahaha :D

mirage
06-05-2005, 12:07 PM
No mosha leh.....AMK which place can get mosha included at this price.....may be willing to try out....provided have chio gal around.....hahaha :D

Mind to tell me what is mosha?

I_hate_sex
06-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Thx Brudder R-K-O... Nope... I'm not looking at REALLY pretty here... probably juz my luck to hit all the Lao CH\hai on my first trip there... XY is it? I'll give her a go on my nxt trip... hopefully she's there then..

Anyway, juz as a side topic, any brudders here actually checked out some of the "suspicious" looking shops in AMK central..near the Bank and KFC( also near 724 market) Walked pass there a few times... got not bad receptionist with a giveaway $28/hr massage sign...

BUT... didn't ask as there was another really misleadin signage: Pedicure and manicure at $10/45mins... where go TN offering nail service one...???

Any brudders actually asked b4?

kelvin0303
06-05-2005, 02:49 PM
i tink nwadae HDB area getting more n more happening...

Rof|maoxz
06-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Thx Brudder R-K-O... Nope... I'm not looking at REALLY pretty here... probably juz my luck to hit all the Lao CH\hai on my first trip there... XY is it? I'll give her a go on my nxt trip... hopefully she's there then..

Anyway, juz as a side topic, any brudders here actually checked out some of the "suspicious" looking shops in AMK central..near the Bank and KFC( also near 724 market) Walked pass there a few times... got not bad receptionist with a giveaway $28/hr massage sign...

BUT... didn't ask as there was another really misleadin signage: Pedicure and manicure at $10/45mins... where go TN offering nail service one...???

Any brudders actually asked b4?

Nothing much to venture about except KFC area, but matured ladies providing massage services that's all.

Rof|maoxz
06-05-2005, 05:00 PM

Mosha aka 摩纱 is a kind of scrubbing on the face or body to remove dead tissues.

R-K-O
06-05-2005, 07:57 PM

X** H* @ blk 332 lor. It is also $36/hr, mosha included, but have to tell the gal you want or else they will only do massage...... pretty gals don have lah. Average looking one can also mah, as long as massage gd. Some chio gals i tried b4 only playing piano on your body, no strength and chin chin cai cai press press only, CMI...sigh....... Sometimes don judge a book by it's cover. For me i go more on massage rather than looks. As long as ok looking can liao...... :)

R-K-O

bigmelons
07-05-2005, 04:56 PM
eh!! xj back in action? tot she left?

bigmelons
07-05-2005, 05:17 PM
zhun boh!
tot she left already sia~
comfirm is her ah?

benlee69
09-05-2005, 09:29 AM
zhun boh!
tot she left already sia~
comfirm is her ah?

To be sure just give them a call then. ;)

Songsong77
11-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi Bros...

I dun mean to be mean, but I loitered around this joint called Xing He (Blk 332) for a while and saw that the girls really cannot make it! Although it may be cheap, but I really like someone who look ok. The girls here looked like mamasan discards... Anyway, just my own opinion, really. Dun mean to offend anyone. I went to YN at Yishun instead and got a good deal. Will post in the other thread...

colorwolfzzz
12-05-2005, 02:02 AM
so bad now ah?

i long time oso never go XH liao .. yeah agree yishun YN & SN oso not bad

bigmelons
14-05-2005, 11:08 AM
called up XH and they said XJ is still workin there.
anyway...when i went down..
nv see her
but i saw this blonde ah lian ah lian type 1...dunnoe who she is...but she was bz la...wasted...

went to for xy...
everything sop lo....allow tits sucks...

muz go try xj nxt time~ haven't try yet~ darn

trustee_6969
14-05-2005, 04:05 PM
called up XH and they said XJ is still workin there.
anyway...when i went down..
nv see her
but i saw this blonde ah lian ah lian type 1...dunnoe who she is...but she was bz la...wasted...

went to for xy...
everything sop lo....allow tits sucks...

muz go try xj nxt time~ haven't try yet~ darn

The last time I dig XY, quite wet but I find it tough as they are on pants, wonder why no one ask them to wear skirts... Sometimes finds it not so cheap as I alway pay $50 for the HJ and massage.... I can get from hougang at $60 for HJ+massage+younger gals in mini skirt... just my experience.....

R-K-O
14-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Well, for me $50 for massage+mosha+HJ w/autorom is cheap liao. Though the look not so gd but the massage is gd. Me normally will put masage skills before looks. Hope no offence for other bros....... :)

R-K-O

benlee69
14-05-2005, 11:55 PM
The last time I dig XY, quite wet but I find it tough as they are on pants, wonder why no one ask them to wear skirts... Sometimes finds it not so cheap as I alway pay $50 for the HJ and massage.... I can get from hougang at $60 for HJ+massage+younger gals in mini skirt... just my experience.....

not sure abt other gals there but the 1 who massage for me i only give $40. ;) tips for you, change your $50 to $10 notes instead then just give 4 pieces don need to wait or ask for change back.

R-K-O
15-05-2005, 12:21 AM
not sure abt other gals there but the 1 who massage for me i only give $40. ;) tips for you, change your $50 to $10 notes instead then just give 4 pieces don need to wait or ask for change back.

Hi bro benlee69, i ever thought of that but i feel that they are providing us a service and they are alos earning a living. Furthermore, they are willing to let us OTOT over their body so pay a bit more is reasonable. Such cheap price you can't get easily at other TNs. Most will ask $50 for HJ, exclude massage. So thinking back of it, I feel that paying them $50 for everything is worth. Just my comment...... :)

R-K-O

bigmelons
15-05-2005, 01:29 AM

damn...i was charged 60 i dink
muz be dun like me that's y
lol
kena chop~

nvm~
shall go try xj once
and that's it
lol

trustee_6969
15-05-2005, 08:40 PM
damn...i was charged 60 i dink
muz be dun like me that's y
lol
kena chop~

nvm~
shall go try xj once
and that's it
lol

I agree with u... when I give fifty, they will try to ask for tips... me a guy who don't know how to reject, that's why I got to pay $180 at Katong shopping TN for FJ+massage, that's a one time going and will not return for sure...

benlee69
16-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Hi bro benlee69, i ever thought of that but i feel that they are providing us a service and they are alos earning a living. Furthermore, they are willing to let us OTOT over their body so pay a bit more is reasonable. Such cheap price you can't get easily at other TNs. Most will ask $50 for HJ, exclude massage. So thinking back of it, I feel that paying them $50 for everything is worth. Just my comment...... :)

R-K-O

Bro R-K-O, hey don make me sound like so cheap leh......just that some1 said "not cheap to pay $50" so i just made a suggestion only. furthermore i believe the gals would prefer taking $10 less rather than losing a customer. So overall, its up to the customer to pay how much. just my comment as well........ ;) by the way confirm XJ is still there.

R-K-O
16-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Bro R-K-O, hey don make me sound like so cheap leh......just that some1 said "not cheap to pay $50" so i just made a suggestion only. furthermore i believe the gals would prefer taking $10 less rather than losing a customer. So overall, its up to the customer to pay how much. just my comment as well........ ;) by the way confirm XJ is still there.

Oh? She's still there? Then bros here shd be rushing down to XH liao. heehee...... I never meant to say you cheap leh. Just write how i feel. Like I said, just my comments, no offence or other bad means. For that post I was deducted rep points. sigh....... :( Maybe i shd be more helpful and give more gd FRs.......

R-K-O

funguy18m
16-05-2005, 08:38 PM

No need to blame RKO.

Cos from what you say. You are cheap.

benlee69
16-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Oh? She's still there? Then bros here shd be rushing down to XH liao. heehee...... I never meant to say you cheap leh. Just write how i feel. Like I said, just my comments, no offence or other bad means. For that post I was deducted rep points. sigh....... :( Maybe i shd be more helpful and give more gd FRs.......

R-K-O

Hey bro....... i am not the one who deducted your point ok. by the way how the points thing work i also don't know. if i know how to i will add you the point.

benlee69
17-05-2005, 12:04 AM
No need to blame RKO.

Cos from what you say. You are cheap.

Hey you got problem is it??? you don like it thats too bad...... by the way i am not blaming RKO. pls read the post with your eyes open. aiya i wonder why waste my time replying to some1 so low like you.....