PDA

View Full Version : Thai Girl Wendi Farrer Park

andycali78
30-11-2008, 08:06 AM
I am new on this board and I just arrived S'pore recently.
Finally, I had a chance to monger yesterday. The PPS was easy to reach and gave me good directions. He had a webpage setup but all the pictures are fake. But I still want to see how is the p4p business is like in S'pore since this is my first time doing this in S'pore. PPS gave me good direction and the Hotel is near the MRT exit. He text me the room # and as soon as I am in the room I cannot wait to bang this girl. She has a shoulder length hair, fair skin,nice eyes and face is ok (but this is the least important when you do doggy). She is 19,from Thai and only speak a little of English. We shower together in the bathtub and we spend time washing each other. She gave me bbbj in the tub and she cannot keep her hand off my dick. We manage to move to the bed and she want me to sit on the sofa and gave me bbbj. A lot of licking and ball sucking and that's goes on for at least 20 mins and I finally pop in her mouth and she suck me dry until I have to push her head away. She went in the bathroom for awhile and came back and gave me a good message. After that she gave me bbbj again and we end up in the missionary. I switched her into doggy and she apply gel on her ass. So I decided to do her ass. Wow... That's was very tight and made me cum so fast..
Total time together took about 90 mins and she drains me good...
Now I know I have good contact in S'pore also..
L: 7 (6.5 face, 8 body, nice ass)
A: 9 (willing to please and treat u as a king)
S: 9 (BBBJCIM, anal)
E: $140 ($90 US)
R: YES

HamSapLow
30-11-2008, 06:17 PM
er... i think u posted in the wrong section...

saxromeo
30-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Your FR very not local ... Where u get the contact for this Wendi ?

dunworri
01-12-2008, 03:10 AM
I am new on this board and I just arrived S'pore recently.
Finally, I had a chance to monger yesterday. The PPS was easy to reach and gave me good directions. He had a webpage setup but all the pictures are fake. But I still want to see how is the p4p business is like in S'pore since this is my first time doing this in S'pore. PPS gave me good direction and the Hotel is near the MRT exit. He text me the room # and as soon as I am in the room I cannot wait to bang this girl. She has a shoulder length hair, fair skin,nice eyes and face is ok (but this is the least important when you do doggy). She is 19,from Thai and only speak a little of English. We shower together in the bathtub and we spend time washing each other. She gave me bbbj in the tub and she cannot keep her hand off my dick. We manage to move to the bed and she want me to sit on the sofa and gave me bbbj. A lot of licking and ball sucking and that's goes on for at least 20 mins and I finally pop in her mouth and she suck me dry until I have to push her head away. She went in the bathroom for awhile and came back and gave me a good message. After that she gave me bbbj again and we end up in the missionary. I switched her into doggy and she apply gel on her ass. So I decided to do her ass. Wow... That's was very tight and made me cum so fast..
Total time together took about 90 mins and she drains me good...
Now I know I have good contact in S'pore also..
L: 7 (6.5 face, 8 body, nice ass)
A: 9 (willing to please and treat u as a king)
S: 9 (BBBJCIM, anal)
E: $140 ($90 US)
R: YES
mornin bro,where you live:confused:

Doggone!
01-12-2008, 02:03 PM
I think this is a posting under the wrong thread.
Should be under FL Dome.
The girl should be Wendi who's under OKT Papasan (PPS) or Godpapa.

Just helping to clear some confusion here :)

Teo Ken
01-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Totally agree man this Thai puying so belongs to Papa forum. How it ended here?