PDA

View Full Version : 22 years old local chinese, Tricia

true_enjoyment
02-12-2008, 01:48 AM
I picked her up from Jubilee and drove to the fast food restaurant inside AMK park. She looks tan, even more so with her cycling under the hot sun the day before. Her features are nice, quite pretty face. However she doesn't have a fabulous body to shout about, she's on the fleshy side. Having said that, she has her strong point to offset it. Her blowjob! She gives very strong suction and long duration cos she loves to blow. She told me that she likes to please guys, enjoys the sight of guys in satisfaction! Check out the services she provides and you will know what i mean! ;)

If she loses a few kilos, she can easily be another of my popular gal. I had advised her to slim down, so let's hope she will succeed but her price will rise as well. This was what i promised her if she loses weight to my expectation. Nonetheless, her current price is definitely still value for money.

Name: Tricia
Race: Chinese
Height: 165cm
Weight: 58kg
Vital Stats: 34B-27-36

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM, swallow.

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She speaks good english and basically can't converse in any other language at all. She is very obliging, very nice nature. She is, like most of my gals, very new to this industry, has no previous experience of such.

She has no race preference.

She has 4 small tattoos and 1 across the back of her waist. She doesn't smoke.

She is willing to do 3somes, 2 gals to 1 guy, or 2 guys to 1 gal, at a higher rate.

Her time is flexible. She is a morning person so she can take appointment from 9am onwards and can even take midnight if advance notice.

Damage: First time booking - 260/90/2. Subsequent booking - 200/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.

true_enjoyment
11-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Just to add, she is a penarakan chinese, she speaks fluent chinese and english but she's tan.

farkadipa
11-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Wow, Peranakan Chinese means she is a Baba; 小娘惹also... :p
Makes me think of Jeannete Aw and Joanne Peh in the drama.

EatNDrink
11-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Damage: First time booking - 260/90/2. Subsequent booking - 200/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.

Brother her damage quite high leh ... 260/90/2 ... u know with that i can bonk PRC twice and still have $ left to buy her dinner and take cab send her home :D

satry
11-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Brother her damage quite high leh ... 260/90/2 ... u know with that i can bonk PRC twice and still have $ left to buy her dinner and take cab send her home :D

People offering SG gal not PRC lah... must compare apple to apple :D

GuiltyLover
11-12-2008, 05:22 PM
can pm me the contact details? I guess it should be worth it.

true_enjoyment
11-12-2008, 06:44 PM

You should seriously consider migrating to Africa. You can bonk a native african 26 times and still have enough $ left to buy dinner. Don't have to send her home, just stay in any of the villages there and any of your neighbour there can be bonk with the offer. :D Good deal right?

kevinforward
15-12-2008, 04:32 AM
hi, can post me the number? i am chi. my hp:81067785
email:[email protected]
thanks a lot!!

true_enjoyment
17-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Tricia is available today, flexible timing. Her promo price is 220/1/1 till 25th.

true_enjoyment
19-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Tricia is available today from 430pm onwards. Her promo price is 220/90/2, 40 off her usual price. Promo till 25th Dec.

true_enjoyment
22-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Tricia is working today, flexible timing. Promo price is 220/90/2 till 25th.

true_enjoyment
23-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Tricia is working today, flexible timing. Her promo price is 220/90/2 till 25th.

Moriarty
23-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Tricia is working today, flexible timing. Her promo price is 220/90/2 till 25th.

Hi Bro, just pm-ed you. Hope to hear from you.

true_enjoyment
06-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Tricia is free from 11am onwards, damage is 260/90/2.

steven_goal
18-01-2009, 01:11 AM
this is gonna be a long post.

initially booked Stacey as i've always wanted to try her when she was with Bongbibi but somehow never get to. so when i came across Stacey's thread and learn that she was Angel from Bongbibi, i drop TE a pm.

after a few sms exchange, appt time was 8:15pm, but all rooms were full and i was only able to get one at 8:40. so sms TE room no.

since its already 25mins off the appt time, i expected Stacey to arrive shortly. but i was wronged.

i waited for quite some time, thinking why so long one huh? luckily i had my evening free so i don't mind the wait.

but it wasn't until around 9:15 that TE informed me Stacey will be canceling the appt. I don't mind waiting, but I get pissed when kana fly aeroplane. not TE's fault also, no one will want this kind of things to happen. i just can't believe my suay-ness. TE offered to refund me the hotel fees, which is a good gesture from him. however i was there already and did not want to waste my rare night out without any action. so i asked if he have any other girls available.

he offered me Tricia, plus the fees to extend the room. initially i was quite hesitant to take up the offer, since TE told me over the phone that Tricia belongs to the meaty type. not my cup of tea, but then again, since i'm already there, and i went with a mentality of a session with a local girl, i took up the offer.

waited for another 30mins or so before Tricia arrive.

since i did not read up any FR on Tricia, i totally did not know what to expect. was quite shock to see a tanned girl walk in. she speaks mostly english, although she made a point to show me she can speak chinese too.

shall leave the details of action out.

in summary, she's a very hard working girl. like what TE mentioned in this thread, her bbbj is simply powerful. best is, since i did not read up this thread before hand, when she swallow after CIM i was like, wow, shocked.

on the other hand, she's not the slim type.

and this point is probably only valid to myself: Tricia is a nice girl, however the whole experience was put off by what happened earlier involving Stacey, and its not Tricia's fault. Tricia had been as accommodating as possible. a plus point to her, for she had to endure hearing my complains before and after the action. my bad.

Looks: 6 (tanned)
Boobs: B
Body: 6 (meaty, just not my type)
bbbj: 9 (long and hardworking)
FJ: did not manage to finish it off.
CIM: Yes
Swallow: Yes (surprise surprise! at least to me)
Gfe: 8 (french and kisses alot)

zico34
18-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Brother STEVEN GOAL.

Why waste your money on TRICIA.

Based on the TE desciption, you can tell the quality is down to earth type.

I am sure there are better one with this price.

I am sure those PRC standing at geylang are better than TRICIA.

initially booked Stacey as i've always wanted to try her when she was with Bongbibi but somehow never get to. so when i came across Stacey's thread and learn that she was Angel from Bongbibi, i drop TE a pm.

after a few sms exchange, appt time was 8:15pm, but all rooms were full and i was only able to get one at 8:40. so sms TE room no.

since its already 25mins off the appt time, i expected Stacey to arrive shortly. but i was wronged.

i waited for quite some time, thinking why so long one huh? luckily i had my evening free so i don't mind the wait.

but it wasn't until around 9:15 that TE informed me Stacey will be canceling the appt. I don't mind waiting, but I get pissed when kana fly aeroplane. not TE's fault also, no one will want this kind of things to happen. i just can't believe my suay-ness. TE offered to refund me the hotel fees, which is a good gesture from him. however i was there already and did not want to waste my rare night out without any action. so i asked if he have any other girls available.

he offered me Tricia, plus the fees to extend the room. initially i was quite hesitant to take up the offer, since TE told me over the phone that Tricia belongs to the meaty type. not my cup of tea, but then again, since i'm already there, and i went with a mentality of a session with a local girl, i took up the offer.

waited for another 30mins or so before Tricia arrive.

since i did not read up any FR on Tricia, i totally did not know what to expect. was quite shock to see a tanned girl walk in. she speaks mostly english, although she made a point to show me she can speak chinese too.

shall leave the details of action out.

in summary, she's a very hard working girl. like what TE mentioned in this thread, her bbbj is simply powerful. best is, since i did not read up this thread before hand, when she swallow after CIM i was like, wow, shocked.

on the other hand, she's not the slim type.

and this point is probably only valid to myself: Tricia is a nice girl, however the whole experience was put off by what happened earlier involving Stacey, and its not Tricia's fault. Tricia had been as accommodating as possible. a plus point to her, for she had to endure hearing my complains before and after the action. my bad.

Looks: 6 (tanned)
Boobs: B
Body: 6 (meaty, just not my type)
bbbj: 9 (long and hardworking)
FJ: did not manage to finish it off.
CIM: Yes
Swallow: Yes (surprise surprise! at least to me)
Gfe: 8 (french and kisses alot)

true_enjoyment
19-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Brother STEVEN GOAL.

When are you going to stop? I didn't even argue further in London's thread. Please stop your childish behaviour, you are only making a fool out of yourself. I could had done more to you considering the fact that I have your name card but I choose not to cos I really don't wish to make things worse. You should know better than anyone the reason why I ban you, so can you just move on? I'm glad that you found someone who's better, maybe I just couldn't accomodate to how you would like. Like wise I couldn't tolerate with the way you think that your money is bigger than the World theory. Let's just truce and keep away from each other path. Can?

czhsg
19-01-2009, 01:56 AM
don't so bad lah... he there liao might as well get sextified loh. TE PR skills tok gong. Salute!

true_enjoyment
19-01-2009, 01:58 AM

Thanks for the FR for Tricia, appreciate it and I'm really sorry for the bad experience you encountered. I'm really glad that you are being so understanding. Once again, sorry for what happened. *Kudo*

Stratgist
29-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Another fat gals of TE?

No wonder the FR is not even prevailing!

All bros are running away with TE's quality!

Hit it man.....

Brother STEVEN GOAL.

badwolf
30-01-2009, 08:14 AM
It's obvious that you are stalking TS's threads and posting disparaging remarks without even meeting the ladies. After a while it gets to be annoying.

I have met 2 of TE's ladies and they are within my expectation. In the looks department they are better compared to similarly valued chicks from other sources. Pls be a gentlemen and not call a lady fat

AssLover
30-01-2009, 09:27 AM
All I can say is Tricia is GREAT!....I am not fucking a lamppost ....girl got great attitude and one of the best BBBJ i have recieved in years....She is like Lauren...bigger structure but toned..Flat stomach....tanned...TE is very open and tells clearly about the looks of his girls.....comparing her to China girls...is not fair....

QCx2
01-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Another fat gals of TE?

Hit it man.....
Bro Stratgist!!!

You are really x 2 annoying le... Your latest post right at TE's main thread... what is that all about? Your irresponsible act is driving everyone crazy... you know.

TE already mentioned, because regulars have our concerns... he removed the pictures.

What can we do to make you stop from posting nonsense? Do you want a biscuit to bite on or what?

Stratgist
02-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Cool, man.......

Everyone have the right post freely. Eating biscuit will not help. What concern are there? There are other OKT doing that. Why cant TE do that.
Perhaps a cup of white wine should be able to cool me throat but not biscuit. Never like buiscuit.

Are you supporter of TE? even TE don't bother to reply why you bother!

Bro Stratgist!!!

You are really x 2 annoying le... Your latest post right at TE's main thread... what is that all about? Your irresponsible act is driving everyone crazy... you know.

TE already mentioned, because regulars have our concerns... he removed the pictures.

What can we do to make you stop from posting nonsense? Do you want a biscuit to bite on or what?

zico34
02-02-2009, 01:58 PM
So many critizium all over. That is what this forum is about. People learn to pass their remarks. Other choose to bombard each other. Yet there are others who choose to remain quiet.

After all, this is just a forum where all ears are tuned in to see the good, bad and ugly.

Whatever it is, let TE have the last laugh and see what he had to comment instead of all of us trying to nail our points here.

May the best win.

Cool, man.......

Everyone have the right post freely. Eating biscuit will not help. What concern are there? There are other OKT doing that. Why cant TE do that.
Perhaps a cup of white wine should be able to cool me throat but not biscuit. Never like buiscuit.

true_enjoyment
24-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Tricia's damage is 1st time-260/90/2. RTF-200/90/2, available most time.

true_enjoyment
05-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Tricia is flexible with her time, damage is 260/90/2, RTF is 200/90/2.

おっぱい
06-03-2009, 02:39 AM
Brother....how are you long time no see...

How can I get SORA serivce tonite at 8:15.

text me at : 9661xxxx

Thanks

forgot to pass you my details earlier:

name : ZICO

No wonder the u 2 shares e same thinking. hahahahaha!

おっぱい
06-03-2009, 02:41 AM
Brother....how are you long time no see...

How can I get SORA serivce tonite at 8:15.

text me at : 9661xxxx

Thanks

forgot to pass you my details earlier:

name : ZICO

No wonder the u 2 shares e same thinking. hahahahaha!

おっぱい
06-03-2009, 02:42 AM
So many critizium all over. That is what this forum is about. People learn to pass their remarks. Other choose to bombard each other. Yet there are others who choose to remain quiet.

After all, this is just a forum where all ears are tuned in to see the good, bad and ugly.

Whatever it is, let TE have the last laugh and see what he had to comment instead of all of us trying to nail our points here.

May the best win.

Cool, man.......

U likes to talk to urself? :cool:

おっぱい
06-03-2009, 02:46 AM
Another fat gals of TE?

Hit it man.....

Brother STEVEN GOAL.

U r really low 2 play such trick to sabotage TE biz!!!! :eek: U really 41??? U behave like 14.

true_enjoyment
24-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Tricia is available to take appts from 12pm to late night, damage is 260/90/2, RTF is 200/90/2.

KingBong
24-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Her bj comparable to baixue's :)

xmidnitex
24-03-2009, 08:07 PM
sounds fun, but under power status, cannot go. :)

true_enjoyment
25-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Tricia is free today, flexible timing. Damage is 260/90/2, RTF is 200/90/2.

true_enjoyment
13-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Tricia's damage is 1st time-260/90/2. RTF-200/90/2, available most time.