PDA

View Full Version : ang thiam wah

axeman
12-03-2003, 11:59 PM
any bros try this outlet in ppc opposite oasis ? pass by today saw a few chio bus there...manager to get the hp no from one of the girls.....will try her when i am free....

andrew1149
13-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Nothing special over at this outlet. Most of the gals there don't do any special. The only one who really can play around is a gal by the name 'Yuan Yuan' but she is not under the pretty category.Damage wise is $40/hr for massage and $50 for hj. Any bro got any FR on 'Oasis'. Your infro is much appreciate. Thanks and happy cheonging.

dennisbkp
20-03-2003, 02:50 AM
Did any bro here tried coco? Saw her the other day, quite pretty looking. Any FR??

pig40
23-03-2003, 01:27 AM
This young Chinese Sinseh has open more shops at People's Park Centre. I think two at Level 3 and one at Level 2. They have one shop at People's Park Complex Level 3. They charged forty-five dollars for one hour of massage when many other rivals had slashed their prices to forty or thirty-eight. I heard that they have bring down the price to be in line with others because of stiff competition. Coco is one of the best in terms of massage skills. Coming from XiChuan, ChengDu, she is attending a beautician course at Lucky Plaza at night. She is not a PeiDu Mama. Those of you who are rich and single can consider taking her as a wife. Her voice sounds like Wang YenQing, the newsreader from Channel-U. All others are mothers accompanying their children studying in Singapore. Sinseh Ang has put up notices inviting good-looking PeiDu Mamas to work in his shops. Frankly, his gals are better-looking than other shops which is why he was the last to bring down the massage prices to current levels. Those opting for 1.5 sessions beware: this shop computes differently. Confirm the price before stepping in.

msgsucker
19-06-2003, 10:51 PM
u pple really wont believe me...

was walking around ppc this afternoon. walk past this shop ( next to the weird looking massage shop with black glass doors) and was attracted to this girl. unfortunately, received a sms on hp and have to reply. by the time i finished and walk past the shop, she was gone. anyway... another girl was sitting outside and called me in. so went in. i would give her a 6/10 for her looks. found out her name was ting ting. chatted her up and she told be business bad and i was her first customer for the day. she started working at 11 and i visited her at 6.30pm.

here comes the funny portion....

half way thru the conversation, heard a commotion outside. believe me it was LOUD..... i didn't i involves ting ting and told her the system that they have is quite confusing, she replied yes. suddenly, she went out to confront another lady. the lady by the name of tian tian was accusing ting ting of snatching her client yesterday. shit, never experience such things b4 and didnt know how to react. i was just thinking about my time. she keeps apologising to me, of course i told her its ok.

then out of the blue, she shouted from inside the cubicle "ni shen jin bin"... wow tian tian shouted back and asked why she scold her and demanded that she comes out... she did and both started shouting at each other. after a while, she closed the door and continued with the massage. tian tian was still shouting and everyone was telling her to cool off. THEN, ting ting opened the door again to confront her.... can u imagine, i was laying on the bed half naked with only underwear and she keeps opening the door and not closing it. di di also shrink man. dont know how to react. and guess what.... they did not stop at shouting.... they began to rain blows and kicks on each other.... me felt really funny... dont know whether to stand up and dress up or protect ting ting. tian tian is definitely older and bigger. BUT I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. could only smile at the scene. the fight ended up in my cubicle with me still laying on the bed. ha ha... what would u pple do if u are in my shoes.....

anyway fight over and she continued to do her job. she then told me that a customer called yesterday asking for tian tian but actually wanted ting ting. their name to close lah. he turned up at the shop and realised his mistake. just nice tian tian wasn't feeling well and left the shop when he arrived and they missed each other. by this time, ting ting had began chating with him. when tian tian came back, he told her sorry and wanted ting ting to service her instead. tian tian told him its ok but she was very bitter. she thot ting ting had spread ill words about her.

while chating, begin to realised that this shop do not have special. shop opened by sinseh ang as mentioned by pig40 above and business is really on massage and tui na. she keeps apologising and extended the time for about 10 mins. total demage $40 for 1 hr. she asked me will i visit her again........ WILL YOU?????

Punanilovr
20-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by msgsucker

they began to rain blows and kicks on each other.... me felt really funny... dont know whether to stand up and dress up or protect ting ting. tian tian is definitely older and bigger. BUT I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. could only smile at the scene. the fight ended up in my cubicle with me still laying on the bed. ha ha... what would u pple do if u are in my shoes.....

Heheheh...
can stand up in yor underwear and do yor sumo move. Hehehehe.....That was one weird accident, bro. Must feel really funny.

Punanilovr
20-06-2003, 12:03 AM

they began to rain blows and kicks on each other.... me felt really funny... dont know whether to stand up and dress up or protect ting ting. tian tian is definitely older and bigger. BUT I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. could only smile at the scene. the fight ended up in my cubicle with me still laying on the bed. ha ha... what would u pple do if u are in my shoes.....

Heheheh...
can stand up in yor underwear and do yor sumo move. Hehehehe.....That was one weird accident, bro. Must feel really funny.

2003_newbie
20-06-2003, 08:13 AM
I hate girls bitching & shouting at each other. How can they do that while servicing a customer? The mood will be totally damaged, and IMO you should've dressed up and walked away. Maybe just paid 1/2 enough, cos we are the customers - though 40 bucks is nothing, but this is a service industry and they are offering service for $$.

I wouldn't want to go near that place with such animosity environment, thanks for sharing brudder msgsucker

itchyDICK
20-06-2003, 10:03 AM
bro, if i were u i will bargain wif her for more time cos u r the customer leh, time is money, somemore times r bad now .....:)

kaakoii
20-06-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
I hate girls bitching & shouting at each other. How can they do that while servicing a customer? The mood will be totally damaged, and IMO you should've dressed up and walked away. Maybe just paid 1/2 enough, cos we are the customers - though 40 bucks is nothing, but this is a service industry and they are offering service for $$.

I wouldn't want to go near that place with such animosity environment, thanks for sharing brudder msgsucker

Bro,I agreed with you!

horsepunter
20-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Punanilovr
Heheheh...

Just take out ur cock and start jerking off at them loh.. hhaaha,
Just kidding. Anyway u unlucky loh, where got mood if this kind of incident happen. I will nv go back if i will u.

juzjoin
20-06-2003, 02:40 PM

was walking around ppc this afternoon. walk past this shop ( next to the weird looking massage shop with black glass doors) and was attracted to this girl. unfortunately, received a sms on hp and have to reply. by the time i finished and walk past the shop, she was gone. anyway... another girl was sitting outside and called me in. so went in. i would give her a 6/10 for her looks. found out her name was ting ting. chatted her up and she told be business bad and i was her first customer for the day. she started working at 11 and i visited her at 6.30pm.

half way thru the conversation, heard a commotion outside. believe me it was LOUD..... i didn't i involves ting ting and told her the system that they have is quite confusing, she replied yes. suddenly, she went out to confront another lady. the lady by the name of tian tian was accusing ting ting of snatching her client yesterday. shit, never experience such things b4 and didnt know how to react. i was just thinking about my time. she keeps apologising to me, of course i told her its ok.

then out of the blue, she shouted from inside the cubicle "ni shen jin bin"... wow tian tian shouted back and asked why she scold her and demanded that she comes out... she did and both started shouting at each other. after a while, she closed the door and continued with the massage. tian tian was still shouting and everyone was telling her to cool off. THEN, ting ting opened the door again to confront her.... can u imagine, i was laying on the bed half naked with only underwear and she keeps opening the door and not closing it. di di also shrink man. dont know how to react. and guess what.... they did not stop at shouting.... they began to rain blows and kicks on each other.... me felt really funny... dont know whether to stand up and dress up or protect ting ting. tian tian is definitely older and bigger. BUT I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. could only smile at the scene. the fight ended up in my cubicle with me still laying on the bed. ha ha... what would u pple do if u are in my shoes.....

anyway fight over and she continued to do her job. she then told me that a customer called yesterday asking for tian tian but actually wanted ting ting. their name to close lah. he turned up at the shop and realised his mistake. just nice tian tian wasn't feeling well and left the shop when he arrived and they missed each other. by this time, ting ting had began chating with him. when tian tian came back, he told her sorry and wanted ting ting to service her instead. tian tian told him its ok but she was very bitter. she thot ting ting had spread ill words about her.

while chating, begin to realised that this shop do not have special. shop opened by sinseh ang as mentioned by pig40 above and business is really on massage and tui na. she keeps apologising and extended the time for about 10 mins. total demage $40 for 1 hr. she asked me will i visit her again........ WILL YOU?????

bro, i was there yesterday at atw also. manage to hear the commotion but do not know wat happened. really sucks spoil my mood. after hearing the prc who serve me tellin me wat happen, i tink is that tian tian fault. customer got the right to choose who to massage 4 us. even if they 1 to sort out the diffierent, they should do it 'closed door' but wat a live show

:D

juzjoin
20-06-2003, 02:41 PM

owen10
22-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Hi bro msgsucker

is this Ting Ting u mentioned fr cLOUD??? on the 2nd level, thk next to a hairdressing training school? I used to frequent her but found her massage too lousy ...

kaakoii
22-06-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by owen10
Hi bro msgsucker

is this Ting Ting u mentioned fr cLOUD??? on the 2nd level, thk next to a hairdressing training school? I used to frequent her but found her massage too lousy ...

I think is from ATW

msgsucker
23-06-2003, 12:09 AM
i dont think she is from cloud. she started working there maybe since march or april. she told me she initially didnt want to work in massage palours but got no choice. when she first arrived, she was lazing around full time at home until the reality of survivalship sets in and she realise she has to work to bring in some money. she told me she did work as a chambermaid for a while but it didnt bring in enough money for her. now she earns about 1.5k, so better.

as for massage skills, dont think so she has the strength lah. anyway, if u r looking for special than this place is not for u.

lyontempler
27-06-2003, 02:04 PM
Bro Axeman, Paiseh for being ignorant. I don't move around very often, Just wondering where is the place you're talking about? Would you mind give a clear direction? I've read thru all the thread but there's non talking about the location. Please advice.

kaakoii
29-06-2003, 12:11 PM
it is located at ppcenter opposite chinatown point.
2nd ,and 3rd floor.there are 3 of them.

ultrajs
30-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Had been to Ang Thiam Wah located at PPC #03-03 once. Was serviced by a peidu mama named Alice. Total damage was $40 (massage) + $30 (HJ). HJ was so-so but allowed you to suck her nipples which are very brown and pointed. Their doors are actually PVC doors that can be hooked as lock. Good privacy indeed! But their lighting is quite bright which is unlike the other MP joints which are very dim and dark.;)

nonoe
30-06-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by andrew1149
Nothing special over at this outlet. Most of the gals there don't do any special. The only one who really can play around is a gal by the name 'Yuan Yuan' but she is not under the pretty category.Damage wise is $40/hr for massage and $50 for hj. Any bro got any FR on 'Oasis'. Your infro is much appreciate. Thanks and happy cheonging.

is she in the shop beside LMKZ? tall long hair gal .

nonoe

samschnur
09-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Can anyone confirm if Li Hua does do special?

I got a massage from her once, when she was still at the original ATW adjacent to the present one, but no special.

She is really v beautiful, and dresses trendily, if now sexily.

Would really like to visit her again if she does special.....

andrew1149
09-07-2003, 07:16 PM
forget about her,she doesn't perform 'specials'.I tried her a few times and everytimes she just brushed off the idea. Don't waste time on her.

faceoff
14-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Can anyone confirm if "zoe" from ATW does do special? She was not bad looking gal.....

juzjoin
17-07-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by faceoff
Can anyone confirm if "zoe" from ATW does do special? She was not bad looking gal.....

give more description abt this zoe. which ATW is she from? there r 2 at level 3 and 1 at level 2

:confused:

tanmikel
17-07-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by samschnur
Can anyone confirm if Li Hua does do special?

I got a massage from her once, when she was still at the original ATW adjacent to the present one, but no special.

She is really v beautiful, and dresses trendily, if now sexily.

Would really like to visit her again if she does special.....

yeah , she pretty even though she's a mother . she got nice eyes . she's nice to me though .

superdic1
17-07-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel
yeah , she pretty even though she's a mother . she got nice eyes . she's nice to me though .

she's nice to u? how nice? got special???

tanmikel
21-07-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by superdic1
she's nice to u? how nice? got special???

specially nice

rivervale3
21-07-2003, 08:16 PM
Last Saturday afternoon, I was at third level, PPC. I was abt to pass by this shop before that LMKZ when I saw this lady, in low cut, black suit. She doesn't look like PRC to me nor totally a Chinese, more like a Filipino but she is fair-skinned. I was about to ask her and about to go in when I saw three or four men in the shop, looked like some bosses of this shop with their friends and they were discussing something. Becoz of that I didn't go in. But this girl has this innocent sweet look. BTW, this is definitely a Tuina shop, and I am not too sure whether it's Ang Thiam Wah, it's before LMKZ I can confirm.

Any brudder can enlighten me or have seen this natural beauty b4 in your impression?

juzjoin
24-07-2003, 07:14 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by andrew1149

no offence 2 u. been there a few times 2 look 4 her. evytime oso hv HJ. can't wait 2 c her again.

andrew1149
24-07-2003, 02:07 PM
No worry,bro juzjoin, no offence at all.Its good to see that she is providing specials.

Anyway with so many shops around, if she don't provide specials,business for her will sure die no matter how beautiful she is.

wu2nian4
14-08-2003, 12:47 PM
bro msgsucker,

reading ur fr made me "bua-tar-han" ...:-) cant help laughing ... n cant stop either. man, what a wonderful n unique xperience ;-)
next time call me along.

dkong
17-08-2003, 05:19 PM
Does the girls at atw do special???? :D

bonsoir
22-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Hi there.

Nope. ATW doesn't do or provide any specials though their gals are more nicely done up (ie. make up and dress sense).

I've tried li hua a few times, pleasant gal, not bad massage....but no specials at all. (cos i didn't try and she didn't initiate).

Anyway, went there once and tried another new gal (not bad looking,nice figure as well) when li hua was servicing someone else. at the end, she rabba me...but then when i rabba her tits?, she keeps on saying "bu yao, bu yao lah".
So i stopped it at that lor...

there's many other u can try, like ST or LMKZ.....hwever, gals there are more the terok type (u get the buck tooth) and aunties type.....

Cheers and have a good one! ;)

tanmikel
23-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by bonsoir
Hi there.

Nope. ATW doesn't do or provide any specials though their gals are more nicely done up (ie. make up and dress sense).

I've tried li hua a few times, pleasant gal, not bad massage....but no specials at all. (cos i didn't try and she didn't initiate).

Anyway, went there once and tried another new gal (not bad looking,nice figure as well) when li hua was servicing someone else. at the end, she rabba me...but then when i rabba her tits?, she keeps on saying "bu yao, bu yao lah".
So i stopped it at that lor...

there's many other u can try, like ST or LMKZ.....hwever, gals there are more the terok type (u get the buck tooth) and aunties type.....

Cheers and have a good one! ;)

all this boils down to preference , some OK if no special provided , some angry until start campaign . some don't take rejection very well . however , don't force the girl if she don't want to do special . all you have to do is stop visiting her and find someone else , very simple . as for me , I like a session with li hua and li jun of ATW because we click and have things to talk about . they don't provide special but then again , they don't ask for tips .

owen10
23-08-2003, 01:19 PM
Always see children running ard the shop in ATW 3rd level. This shows how family oriented these PDMMs are. While many or most juz dumped their children @ home or in d care of friends/neighbors, these PDMMs bring their children to the shop to look after them. Maybe that's part of the reason they dont give specials??? Imagine mummy shaking uncle's dickie, then little PRC barge in and .............................. :D

rivervale3
23-08-2003, 03:05 PM
Always see children running ard the shop in ATW 3rd level. This shows how family oriented these PDMMs are. While many or most juz dumped their children @ home or in d care of friends/neighbors, these PDMMs bring their children to the shop to look after them. Maybe that's part of the reason they dont give specials??? Imagine mummy shaking uncle's dickie, then little PRC barge in and .............................. :D

Mayb they barged in to tell their mummies, "ma! Ni hao le mei you, wai mian shu-shu zhai deng zhe ning! Kuai Dian da chu lai!" - meaning "mum! Have u finished? Outside uncle waiting for you! Hurry up shake him off!"......................

tanmikel
23-08-2003, 06:17 PM

ever ocurred to you that they are training future talent ?

dkong
24-08-2003, 09:51 AM
I guess so i when there again to look for the same gal but no special is offer... :(

Thanks for the info bros!

bonsoir
25-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by rivervale3
Mayb they barged in to tell their mummies, "ma! Ni hao le mei you, wai mian shu-shu zhai deng zhe ning! Kuai Dian da chu lai!" - meaning "mum! Have u finished? Outside uncle waiting for you! Hurry up shake him off!"......................

hahahahaha....yeah, that maybe is true ar? never actually seen childrens running, however, i have a regular at LMKZ that does that special whenever i see her, it's a mutual thing lah i guess,

Used to frequent ATW due to it's cleaniness (i am very particular about that) but then if i can get my load off at that same time from another place for the same price (economic circumstances= making ur money work harder lah...), i would go there.

There was this time we both had a good rub till when she started rubbing my dickie (abit of jua gen) she ended up so wet tht her panties were all Smudged with juices man....and i don mean fruit juice hor... heeee

ended up fingering her till she can't take it...

anyway, like some of the bros here, they're very selective about giving or should i say, being intimate.....with their clientele....

Cheers!;)

beachboiii
03-09-2003, 01:44 PM
you guys are fantastic! i really enjoyed reading most of the threads!

recently, i went to ATW for foot reflexology by a golden-hair gal(rong-rong?!?!?), and she is real good with it. i decided to follow up with body massage too, she is just as good.

btw, i did not ask for any special bcos i agreed with some bros that you will never know which a-peks and a-laus were there before me! hahaha! if you want good massage, then i would recommend this gal; rong-rong.

anyway, just a little of my contribution after gaining so much from you guys' contribution. will explore more, and hope to contribute more!

lyontempler
03-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by bonsoir
hahahahaha....yeah, that maybe is true ar? never actually seen childrens running, however, i have a regular at LMKZ that does that special whenever i see her, it's a mutual thing lah i guess,

Used to frequent ATW due to it's cleaniness (i am very particular about that) but then if i can get my load off at that same time from another place for the same price (economic circumstances= making ur money work harder lah...), i would go there.

There was this time we both had a good rub till when she started rubbing my dickie (abit of jua gen) she ended up so wet tht her panties were all Smudged with juices man....and i don mean fruit juice hor... heeee

ended up fingering her till she can't take it...

anyway, like some of the bros here, they're very selective about giving or should i say, being intimate.....with their clientele....

Cheers!;)

So you're talking about LMKZ or ATW? Mind sharing your that girl's name? Feeling interested to go down and try. Mind also share what's the damage cost.

dirty69warrior
03-09-2003, 05:19 PM
bro beachboiii, heard that this gold hair gal(ah rong) provides only good massage and NO special! is it true? i don't mind trying her if her massage skill is really good! she quite pretty and look one of the youngest there liao! care to share more???

pig40
03-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Petite Ah Rong gives very good massage to her former regular customers. She does not need to do specials for more income because she is ATW's woman. She brings her daughter to the shop too. ATW browses this forum too. No woman in ATW does any specials. I have given up on this joint. They would invite you to extend the session. But their prices are a bit expensive compared to the rest especially the additional half-hour.

dirty69warrior
04-09-2003, 09:21 AM
bro pig40, thanks for the info! ATW's woman??? hmmmm........ does that mean no autoroam allowed? why is he not keeping her at home then? anyway, i will test it out over the weekend and update you guys!

cheongster#7
04-09-2003, 11:02 AM
hellooooooooooooooooooooooo ya ya ya ya ya the yellow hair girl, i think is the best in term of skill in that place. and if he really atw one then why he don't keep her at home

dirty69warrior
04-09-2003, 11:40 AM
really wondering if ATW is browsing thru' now?!?!

anyway, what kind of man is he to let his woman make money for him! he can afford to open shop after shop, surely, he can keep his woman at home or just to man his shops, right??? i don't think any of the samsters/cheongsters would allow any other man to touch-touch our woman! long-live the samsters/cheongsters!!! luckily, got steady-steady people like us who respect these women and their profession! else, dunno how is ATW going to take it, knowing his woman is being touched here and there(if allowed)! hahaha!!!

noppensg
04-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by pig40
No woman in ATW does any specials. I have given up on this joint.

u tried all the women in ATW? I think ur statement may not be 100% right. If no special at all, u think it can survive that long? Open shop after shop? PPC is a very competitive place for that business, and I think there must be a reason behind it. Right, Mr ATW if u r reading this?

cheongster#7
04-09-2003, 03:21 PM
ya ya ya ya ya bro you are 100% right , with LMKZ and mermaid and cloud as their competitor < well of cozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
But some got do some no have what and nevertheless she MR ATW GIRL but who knowwwwwwwwwwww , i think must check out later or ask that MR ATWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

dirty69warrior
09-09-2003, 11:22 AM
tried the gold hair gal again over the weekend....sigh! sigh! sigh! NO SPECIAL lah!!! she wil ask you not to waste your money..... save it and D.I.Y. at home!

anyway, she really got good massage skills lah...... just a waste that can't get near her to autoroam. she is my recommendation if you want some clean and good massage lor!

any bro got any good recommenation for good message skills and good special anot? share leh!

cheongster#7
09-09-2003, 11:30 AM
bro69
maybe you should try china city at this katong along east coast road , you will get the answer there, try myself severval times liaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dirty69warrior
09-09-2003, 12:28 PM
who good there??? and who should i try??? recommend leh, bro cheongster!!!

chukeliang
23-09-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by pig40
This young Chinese Sinseh has open more shops at People's Park Centre. I think two at Level 3 and one at Level 2. They have one shop at People's Park Complex Level 3. They charged forty-five dollars for one hour of massage when many other rivals had slashed their prices to forty or thirty-eight. I heard that they have bring down the price to be in line with others because of stiff competition. Coco is one of the best in terms of massage skills. Coming from XiChuan, ChengDu, she is attending a beautician course at Lucky Plaza at night. She is not a PeiDu Mama. Those of you who are rich and single can consider taking her as a wife. Her voice sounds like Wang YenQing, the newsreader from Channel-U. All others are mothers accompanying their children studying in Singapore. Sinseh Ang has put up notices inviting good-looking PeiDu Mamas to work in his shops. Frankly, his gals are better-looking than other shops which is why he was the last to bring down the massage prices to current levels. Those opting for 1.5 sessions beware: this shop computes differently. Confirm the price before stepping in.
yeah got many chi fleshy gals. price a bit funny.
1/2 hr 20 dlr
then 45mins is not 30 dlr but 36 dlr.
heard tat the gals there can buy hr go out.during the last 2 session .

chukeliang
23-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by rivervale3

all these prc kids are veri smart , they understand tat their mother is doing it for money, they dun come in and bother u.
ever tried it in AMK , quite normal.

tanmikel
23-10-2003, 09:30 AM
has anyone been able to get specials from ATW ? tried lihua and lijun , so far no go . lihua has nice eyes though

dirty69warrior
23-10-2003, 03:04 PM
there are so manu gals at ATW, why do you want special from ATW, the man??? hahaha...... just kidding, bro!

anyway, heard that majority of the gals there do not provide special but i guess that does not mean 'NO', right? i believe that some of the bros must have gotten some specials there?!?! whether there is any special, i guess much depends on how well the gal know you and how comfortable they are with you, right? try harder and good luck, bro!

tanmikel
23-10-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by dirty69warrior
there are so manu gals at ATW, why do you want special from ATW, the man??? hahaha...... just kidding, bro!

anyway, heard that majority of the gals there do not provide special but i guess that does not mean 'NO', right? i believe that some of the bros must have gotten some specials there?!?! whether there is any special, i guess much depends on how well the gal know you and how comfortable they are with you, right? try harder and good luck, bro!

I guess you are right , when they get more comfortable with you

chukeliang
23-10-2003, 11:07 PM
tried the gold hair gal again over the weekend....sigh! sigh! sigh! NO SPECIAL lah!!! she wil ask you not to waste your money..... save it and D.I.Y. at home!

anyway, she really got good massage skills lah...... just a waste that can't get near her to autoroam. she is my recommendation if you want some clean and good massage lor!

any bro got any good recommenation for good message skills and good special anot? share leh!
yeah yeah yeah!
some bro able to get special but quite strange , this place mos gal dun hv special, but i knoe that strong young auntie ,who hv pony tail( name: lung hwa ) hv special , but her charges r on the high side, $50.

For good massage skill can try this gal. The yellow hair one , i saw befoe, not nice wat!
This place is manage by sporean , dam suck!
if go late after 9.30pm they dun bother , always saw them counting money around tis time late in the nite.
Taking not bad around 3K or more, they hv 3 shops altogether, if no room can bring customer to next level.
down.

chukeliang
23-10-2003, 11:07 PM
[

dirty69warrior
25-10-2003, 02:48 PM
i also dun like the place and i do not like the look of the boss(ATW) too. also so unfriendly.... nabeh!!!

for good massage(packaged with special), i think we bros can forget about ATW! why spend that sort of money trying your luck when we know that we could get that at some other places.

happy cheonging to all samsters over the weekend!!!

segar3
25-10-2003, 03:54 PM
hi bros

Please enlighten me on the location of LKMZ or LMKZ????

Thank U:)

dkong
25-10-2003, 09:21 PM
LMKZ on the top floor near the toilet. Have fun! Remember to post your FR here! :D

nokia6110
26-10-2003, 09:43 PM
i also dun like the place and i do not like the look of the boss(ATW) too. also so unfriendly.... nabeh!!!

for good massage(packaged with special), i think we bros can forget about ATW! why spend that sort of money trying your luck when we know that we could get that at some other places.

happy cheonging to all samsters over the weekend!!!
when the lady boss is counting money , around 9.30pm, and if u walk in during this time, all the gals will not want to service u.
The boss there will not be happy either.
S'porean boss not suitable for this type of business.

arian
11-11-2003, 03:12 AM
hi all,

passed by ATW this evening n noticed there is a hair saloon with black coloured door glasses. anybody have an idea whether this is a 'clean' saloon or one which provides something special.
it was closed when i passed by.
jus curious, anyone care to enlighten me,
thanks a lot!

kops918
11-11-2003, 01:08 PM
well...there is not a good choice unless u r under budget cost.

all aunties (40yrs above)...malaysian, sporen i guess. msg cost $22 per hr. hj costs at $20....but no much on revealing their abagetangtangs...curtain concept. they dont seems to change bedsheets...yeeeee:cool:

bonsoir
11-11-2003, 01:11 PM
Yeap,

Nothing much to yell about lest of course strict and tight budget.

Mostly in early 40's and super late 30's....

Lousy massage but good head massage (cos mostly former hairdressers).

Can get a 3/10 massage plus a quickie HJ for under $50. Must know how to bargain lor......they will normally jio u wan...when u walk by.
Check it out if u hven't been there...heeee

dkong
11-11-2003, 03:24 PM
Wah lau those aunties there CMI one lah... :p

bonsoir
11-11-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by dkong

I agree bro dkong.
But sometimes pocket tight, bo her...hay pun ho! hahahhaha!
Anyway, tried once only cos i was walking around 3 times by lmkz until no more lobang and then this one auntie come and grab me in....and then another younger one (about mid to late 30's) start to service me....

Nothing special lah, anyway, in the dark, virtually can;t see face, but boobs mostly more than a handful lor....

had it for $40 bucks...

heeee

bonsoir
11-11-2003, 09:27 PM

I agree bro dkong.
But sometimes pocket tight, bo her...hay pun ho! hahahhaha!
Anyway, tried once only cos i was walking around 3 times by lmkz until no more lobang and then this one auntie come and grab me in....and then another younger one (about mid to late 30's) start to service me....

Nothing special lah, anyway, in the dark, virtually can;t see face, but boobs mostly more than a handful lor....

had it for $40 bucks...

heeee

juzjoin
06-12-2003, 11:22 PM
LMKZ on the top floor near the toilet. Have fun! Remember to post your FR here! :D

been at atw yesterday. heard from the pdmm that quite a number of the gals in this joint has quit. the golden hair pdmm was 1 of them. they said that the boss is very mean and damm calculative. atw would come in n bark at them 1 min n sukah sukah throw his temper. ATW if u r reading tis please dun b so mean, they r the 1 who make u wat u r 2day. hehe.................without them u got 2 close down 1 of ur shop at level 2.......................

owen10
07-12-2003, 01:44 AM
atw bark until 2nd floor shop oso closed down liao. dunno in e 1st plc he opened 3 shops in PPC for F!

pig40
07-12-2003, 09:51 PM
One of his better worker is now at Pearls Centre Level 3 (unit 03-xx) (white signboard blue wordings). She is off on Sundays.

juzjoin
08-12-2003, 12:41 AM
atw if u c tis post, pls rember oni dogs bark, if u r not 1 dun bark. treat the 1 left in ur shop well or sooner or later not juz 1 of ur shop but all will b closed.............hehe

tanmikel
08-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by juzjoin
atw if u c tis post, pls rember oni dogs bark, if u r not 1 dun bark. treat the 1 left in ur shop well or sooner or later not juz 1 of ur shop but all will b closed.............hehe

maybe atw got his reasons , so far we never heard his side of the story

power69
22-01-2013, 09:53 PM
atw now at basement, for up date :D

cottons
23-01-2013, 01:12 AM
10 yr old thread.
Fantastic!!

nokia611o
23-01-2013, 04:15 AM
tried their new shop, at basement, serve by one
malaysian milf, she frank n honest, from the
conversation, massg definitely not piano.
Can say 6 to 7/10:
no golden question pop.
Clean massage.
Good rate $40 per hr.
There are two other ladies,
a prc, and chubby younger masseuse.

nokia611o
23-01-2013, 04:22 AM
10 yr old thread.
Fantastic!!
yes ten yrs after, atw is still around.

Other lmkz,
and oasis, are gone.
Miss ah ching massage.

mjw264
02-07-2013, 10:02 PM
My apologies if you have seen this in the other thread, but is this the same group of women who where on the third floor until some time last year. In particular, do you know if a woman called Tja works there? Excellent massage.

johnn
03-07-2013, 12:24 PM
My apologies if you have seen this in the other thread, but is this the same group of women who where on the third floor until some time last year. In particular, do you know if a woman called Tja works there? Excellent massage.

how to pronounce?
Char ?????
Char boh?

A new shop spoted, at third floor,
u try? at 03 72

mjw264
03-07-2013, 10:33 PM
The place on the third floor is run by different people. As for Tja, that is what she wrote on a card. Late 40's Chinese lady.

nokia611o
04-07-2013, 02:35 AM

shifted down to basement, left yuan yuan and
another malaysian milf

MrWaiGo
04-07-2013, 12:59 PM
how to pronounce?
Char ?????
Char boh?

u try? at 03 72

bro,

you can go try then tell us about their service :)

bedokMassage
05-07-2013, 03:04 AM
The place on the third floor is run by different people. As for Tja, that is what she wrote on a card. Late 40's Chinese lady.

bro in chinese character how is it like.
?

MrWaiGo
05-07-2013, 10:51 PM
bro in chinese character how is it like.
?

i'm also not sure... :o

MrWaiGo
10-07-2013, 03:41 PM
how to pronounce?
Char ?????
Char boh?

u try? at 03 72

today walk passd there, not open leh...

nokia611o
11-07-2013, 04:49 PM
yeah hp is off.
Think go back china

MrWaiGo
11-07-2013, 11:11 PM
yeah hp is off.
Think go back china

maybe...

by the way, how you get their number sia? :eek:

MrWaiGo
05-08-2013, 12:27 PM
bump! bump!

any bro recently go and try this massage shop? :)

bedokMassage
29-08-2013, 11:24 PM
the place have one malaysian auntie, think she married , as she dont do hj :confused::confused::confused:
any home massage at chinatown apartment?

owen10
30-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Wow this is a 12-yr old thread. Classic! Brings back memories. :)

MrWaiGo
05-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Wow this is a 12-yr old thread. Classic! Brings back memories. :)

so recently you can go to try again to get back your old memories? :)

MrWaiGo
05-09-2013, 12:24 AM
the place have one malaysian auntie, think she married , as she dont do hj :confused::confused::confused:
any home massage at chinatown apartment?

WTF! you mean which auntie?

by the way, did went in try the service before? :p

nokia611o
05-09-2013, 12:28 AM
wtbf, the door always open, three ladies there sitiing.
U go in can see all, ...
No need to ask which is auntie. Sound stupid.

nokia611o
05-09-2013, 12:31 AM
maybe...

by the way, how you get their number sia? :eek:

mus tell u how to get phone no.
Get by asking after the massage.

MrWaiGo
05-09-2013, 12:37 AM
wtbf, the door always open, three ladies there sitiing.
U go in can see all, ...
No need to ask which is auntie. Sound stupid.

PS bro nokia!

maybe i made an mistake look at wrong shop bah, because recently there open an new shop too... :o
(sometimes shops no open)

MrWaiGo
05-09-2013, 12:43 AM
mus tell u how to get phone no.
Get by asking after the massage.

PS, for asking stupid question!

i mostly like to try difference others new place taste...

MrWaiGo
11-09-2013, 11:49 AM
please support ATW! :D

johnn
14-09-2013, 11:05 PM
please support ATW! :D

left two auntie down there . the other y.y had left :(

johnn
14-09-2013, 11:08 PM
bump! bump!

any bro recently go and try this massage shop? :)

waigo = a t w :D

MrWaiGo
26-09-2013, 11:46 PM
left two auntie down there . the other y.y had left :(

they got any special :o
mostly walk pass seen 2-3 person inside only...

waigo = a t w :D

:eek:

MrWaiGo
19-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Bump for ATW... :o

johnn
19-10-2013, 10:57 PM
no i would go to ppl park complex , second floor
their former staff are there.

now the ATW left 2 aunties.
if want foot massage by man therapist,
u can try atw man therapist.

ppc centre third floor , near MAY beauty got more choice
of younger gals. tall slim, and nice looking

MrWaiGo
20-10-2013, 02:44 PM
no i would go to ppl park complex , second floor
their former staff are there.

now the ATW left 2 aunties.
if want foot massage by man therapist,
u can try atw man therapist.

ppc centre third floor , near MAY beauty got more choice
of younger gals. tall slim, and nice looking

got any special? :o

I every time walk pass the door is close or they did not invite me in...

the MAY beauty got 3 lady's, if I'm not wrong.

bedokMassage
27-10-2013, 02:07 AM

tja tja, or jia jia, she still there ,basement

MrWaiGo
09-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Bump bump :)

MrWaiGo
27-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Bump for ATW! :D

mjw264
05-01-2014, 10:35 PM
I went to the new ATW in the basement of PP complex in November. The new place is definitely not as nice as the old one on the third floor - pretty pokey - but I had an excellent massage from Tja (oldest of the 3 women who were there, and better dressed so perhaps now the boss). Recommended.

thomasdelaruue
07-01-2014, 05:30 PM
there they provide good skillful foot massage also ,by a male therapist.
but must go early.