PDA

View Full Version : orchard tower crazy horse

leonard
20-03-2003, 03:12 PM
There are a lot of beautiful girl in this pub, but some big brothers say most of them are men in fact! I just can't believe it. because all of those I tried have pussy! and some of them are very beautiful that make you think it is worth to die to make love with her.

etnic
20-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Pussy can always be surgically created. But who cares, as long as you are happy :D

Spaceman
20-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by leonard
There are a lot of beautiful girl in this pub, but some big brothers say most of them are men in fact! I just can't believe it. because all of those I tried have pussy! and some of them are very beautiful that make you think it is worth to die to make love with her.

I can confrim with u who are shemales who are real gals! But from the way u decribe ......hehe.....mostly shemale!

musclemachine
20-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman
I can confrim with u who are shemales who are real gals! But from the way u decribe ......hehe.....mostly shemale! confirm she males ....more power than girls anytime...i used to hang there ...my friend is the bouncer ...so know very well...who is duck ..who is not.. :p

Chato
21-03-2003, 09:33 AM
Bro !
Do those ah quas already have pussies ?
I understand they have already had a complete total
change. That is, they are now physically like girls.

Spaceman
21-03-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Chato
Bro !
Do those ah quas already have pussies ?
I understand they have already had a complete total
change. That is, they are now physically like girls.

Yes! They all have pussies! Most thai Shemales have gone thru sex change since young! Some of them even have their passport writen "female" inside!

opticum
21-03-2003, 10:26 AM
I just can't believe it. because all of those I tried have pussy! and some of them are very beautiful that make you think it is worth to die to make love with her.

So can u tell us the difference b/w fake and real pussies since u've tried many ones there? :cool:

Cheers mate.

Spaceman
21-03-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by opticum
So can u tell us the difference b/w fake and real pussies since u've tried many ones there? :cool:

Cheers mate.

I personally have not, but u can tell the difference btw a gal and a shemale by looking at their behaviour! Shemales seldom wear bras and they are damn vain!! And pls!! Their boobs are all fakes!

leonard
21-03-2003, 11:33 AM
I can not tell the difference between real girl and she male, but for thail girl, some of them are beautiful (not extremely beautiful), however, if you tell me she actutally is a shemale, then I might say, oh, she does look little bit like male!
But, for Vet girl, I met one a few days ago, her name is Ann, My God, she is the most beautiful girl is the world, I mean in the world!!! her face is definitely a girl's face, her figure can be described by only one word "Perfect!" initially I wasn't going to hotel, but when she approached me and I saw her face, Jesus, there should be one time making love with a real beauti, i thought. then...

Chato
21-03-2003, 11:51 AM
So what happened Bro Leonard !
We would like to read your report.
Thank you.

Spaceman
21-03-2003, 01:49 PM
I can not tell the difference between real girl and she male, but for thail girl, some of them are beautiful (not extremely beautiful), however, if you tell me she actutally is a shemale, then I might say, oh, she does look little bit like male!
But, for Vet girl, I met one a few days ago, her name is Ann, My God, she is the most beautiful girl is the world, I mean in the world!!! her face is definitely a girl's face, her figure can be described by only one word "Perfect!" initially I wasn't going to hotel, but when she approached me and I saw her face, Jesus, there should be one time making love with a real beauti, i thought. then...

I have been cheonging there since 2 yrs back! Frankly if u mention beautiful thai gals then they must be from Top Ten! Maybe they happen to walk over to Crazy Horse! If not then must be shemales! Anyway if the gal is a viet then u are safe! Shemales are all thai!

chords
20-07-2003, 05:54 PM
I been to crazy horse once but dun seem to able to differentiate between real ger abd she-male. Do anyone of you have the same experience? Or how do you bros differentiate them?

Jailbyrd
20-07-2003, 06:13 PM
haha.. in cases like this, kinda brings new meaning to the term "ignorance is bliss".. haha.. imagine what a downer it'll be if you found out after your wonderful session that that she you just screwed is a he-she.. haha..

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 11:07 PM
For me, I will avoid that place.....u never know when u fuck a man!!

bradpitt968
21-07-2003, 12:24 AM

Hey bro...

Sorry... i really "mountain tortoise" on this..... where's the place?? don't mind... pls PM me the exact location... thanks... will like to check out all this girls.... and also... u said u "did" them..... free? or paid? pls PM me as well.... thanks!

Presto6969
21-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Lotsa shemales la, but there are oso some real females la. But their asking $ is steep, unless u have problem spending ur $, if not, it's alrite to jz sit ard, have a drink- not worth to try them out.

Have to agree with some bros here that the females there are damn chio. Went last month and got a chio thai stroking my bludge while negotiating a price wuth me. When I asked if she accept card, she signal to me the swiping card gesture thru her p****y. :p

bradpitt968: Crazy House is at Orchard Towers, opp Forum the shopping mall

bradpitt968
21-07-2003, 07:42 AM
Is it Crazy Horse? or Crazy House?

Btw, is it on the 2nd floor? I passed by there a couple of times... see alot of different pple there.... saw quite a very chio... shemale also..... really very, very chio.... boobsy, small waist & got butt somemore.

Jailbyrd
21-07-2003, 07:52 AM
it's crazyhorse.. it's inside orchard towers, #04-33.. haha.. bro bradpitt968, do i foresee a "different" kinda FR from you in the very near future? haha..

Rof|maoxz
21-07-2003, 09:43 AM
Crazy horse is housed directly at the top floor when u get up to the escalator. Lotsa he-ladies partolling around the pub, hanging near the escalator looking for potentials. For first-timers, its a nice trip to look and grab some meat over there. But I find the drinks there quite steep. Near reach $40 per jug. The he-ladies r' comparable to the changi's goods and they command a price much higher den a normal ST.

bradpitt968
21-07-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Jailbyrd
it's crazyhorse.. it's inside orchard towers, #04-33.. haha.. bro bradpitt968, do i foresee a "different" kinda FR from you in the very near future? haha..

No lah... probably just go there for some adrenaline rush fun... would still rather to take my "shot" at my GL Thai girls....

bradpitt968
21-07-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Crazy horse is housed directly at the top floor when u get up to the escalator. Lotsa he-ladies partolling around the pub, hanging near the escalator looking for potentials. For first-timers, its a nice trip to look and grab some meat over there. But I find the drinks there quite steep. Near reach $40 per jug. The he-ladies r' comparable to the changi's goods and they command a price much higher den a normal ST.

Wah like that i better drink more water before i go liao...LOL!!

Freestyler69
21-07-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Presto6969
Lotsa shemales la, but there are oso some real females la. But their asking $ is steep, unless u have problem spending ur $, if not, it's alrite to jz sit ard, have a drink- not worth to try them out.

Have to agree with some bros here that the females there are damn chio. Went last month and got a chio thai stroking my bludge while negotiating a price wuth me. When I asked if she accept card, she signal to me the swiping card gesture thru her p****y. :p

bradpitt968: Crazy House is at Orchard Towers, opp Forum the shopping mall

hahahaha.. tat's real funny bro.. never really thought someone would seriously ask if the WL accept cards..

Rof|maoxz
21-07-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Wah like that i better drink more water before i go liao...LOL!!

Yah, go to the 7-11 store downstair for a booze first b4 u enter loh.

Originally posted by Freestyler69
hahahaha.. tat's real funny bro.. never really thought someone would seriously ask if the WL accept cards..

Actually they accept cards & some kind of entertainment name will be printed on your next credit card statement. Good for ppl who don't carry wads of cash there for safety reasons.

chords
21-07-2003, 12:26 PM
Any bros going there soon? would like to find some kakis to go together can exchange tips too

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Went Top 10 with 2 friends, walk around and got a table with good view to the stage... the damn place is full of any moh, right from downstairs... ordered a bottle of corona each.. started to look around...

Mostly is dark skin thai girls, saw some Indo too and then couple of bloke (suspect Russian chicks) came in as well. All Anog Moh seems to enjoy their time, hugging and dancing.....

Not even a single eye lay on us, being chinese group and damn dont looks like ah beng at all.. all puyings and cewek seems to be interested in ang moh only..

what the fark, finish the bottle up and walk off to the Crazy Horse, saw more shemales than female, not interested in ass business, so move on... then go to other joint at lower floor, everyone of others seems to be quiet except one, pretty popular too but cant recall the name now...

After wasted 45 mins doing nothing, take a cab and hail back to GL, still the best hub for us...

cheongkid
21-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Not even a single eye lay on us, being chinese group and damn dont looks like ah beng at all.. all puyings and cewek seems to be interested in ang moh only..

what the fark, finish the bottle up and walk off to the Crazy Horse, saw more shemales than female, not interested in ass business, so move on... then go to other joint at lower floor, everyone of others seems to be quiet except one, pretty popular too but cant recall the name now...

After wasted 45 mins doing nothing, take a cab and hail back to GL, still the best hub for us...
that's right bro, don't waste your time at OT. the girls there only interested in farang/orang putih. our homebase is still at GL, esp the Golden Triangle.

Rof|maoxz
21-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Enjoy the atmosphere @ OT mah, later den hop over to GL for supper lor. :p

HeadOn
21-07-2003, 04:25 PM
never been to those pubs b4, cos i tot they will prefer ang moh..i went to the coffess shop for supper b4, saw lotsa cannot make it gals hooking up those ang moh..never really saw those chio one, maybe at 1am, all good one taken liao..

but den i remembered after supper, i went back to Bar None to find my gp of frens, i walk past istean, saw one shemale standing at the pillar..i admit damn damn chio, keep on looking at my way, kinda trying to hook me up..but i know shemale, so dun give a damn..:D

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
that's right bro, don't waste your time at OT. the girls there only interested in farang/orang putih. our homebase is still at GL, esp the Golden Triangle.

Imagine being looked down by farking cewek, puyings ... no choice lar those farang earn 5 figures and few inch longer, as what all of them believe... but what the fark, that could be the paradise for farang, but i luv my paradise better

nemo65
21-07-2003, 05:28 PM
remember that i been crazy horse once, i was alone, juz want to have a drink, so found a table and ordered my drink. Then come this chio bu and asked for a drink so i ordered for her, chat for a while and order two more drinks for her, later she asked me to send her home, upon reaching her house, she invited me to go in, sat at the sofa, she offered me drink, i juz want mineral water. She went to kitchen and came out with a cup of mineral water, chat for a while and she started to unzip my pant, took out my little bro and suck it like no tommorow, she gave me a real good suck till I CIM. Afterall, need not pay and she never ask for it. This was the one and the only one i visited carzy horse.:D

snakehead
21-07-2003, 06:29 PM
Imagine being looked down by farking cewek, puyings ... no choice lar those farang earn 5 figures and few inch longer, as what all of them believe... but what the fark, that could be the paradise for farang........ ....paradise???......fret not MrDevil.....OT iz the slaughterhouse for farangs lah......fat white pigs to the slaughter....by ceweks......puyings.....n uncles...... locals shld noe better den go bonk OT gals.........

snakehead

cheongkid
21-07-2003, 07:03 PM
Imagine being looked down by farking cewek, puyings ... no choice lar those farang earn 5 figures and few inch longer, as what all of them believe... but what the fark, that could be the paradise for farang, but i luv my paradise better
yah, your paradise in HDY! :D

cheongkid
21-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by nemo65
remember that i been crazy horse once, i was alone, juz want to have a drink, so found a table and ordered my drink. Then come this chio bu and asked for a drink so i ordered for her, chat for a while and order two more drinks for her, later she asked me to send her home, upon reaching her house, she invited me to go in, sat at the sofa, she offered me drink, i juz want mineral water. She went to kitchen and came out with a cup of mineral water, chat for a while and she started to unzip my pant, took out my little bro and suck it like no tommorow, she gave me a real good suck till I CIM. Afterall, need not pay and she never ask for it. This was the one and the only one i visited carzy horse.:D
LUCKY YOU!!! But are you sure "she" is not a "he"? :p

Presto6969
21-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Freestyler69

Well, I asked that coz' I'm not keen to try her. $200 for ST is a rip-off. The ang mohs there are the 'carrots', not locals.

Spend abt an hr there, sitting ard with a jug of beer, ended up paying more than 100 bucks. Why? Coz' the chicks will approach u and asked u to get her a drink.Knn....

For those who haven't been there and gian to try, u can drop by and take a look. Lotsa chicks walking ard OT, all will give u a CFM look.That's when u have to decide which head u wanna use n think at the moment.

Enjoy!

fun4evergood
21-07-2003, 10:10 PM
tat place CMI lah

nemo65
21-07-2003, 11:18 PM
Bro, better not to know is he or she, but she is really give me a good BBBJ:D

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by snakehead
....paradise???......fret not MrDevil.....OT iz the slaughterhouse for farangs lah......fat white pigs to the slaughter....by ceweks......puyings.....n uncles...... locals shld noe better den go bonk OT gals.........

snakehead

Yeah.. luckily that place and puyings dont attract me at all, I and another of my friend (who is cash loaded) almost tempted to outbid those farang.. so what they earning USD, we are earning USD too, five figure somemore... hahahaha... no lar, just kiasu// but really that place really meant for them... they deserve their own nest, otherwise they will mess our HQ around... so should thankful to those farking dark and ugly puying to keep them at bay..

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 03:27 AM
yah, your paradise in HDY! :D

Heng arr, my paradise havent polluted by farang.. if not got to find another paradise but I think the economy contribution by chinese was too dominated by Chinese cheongster that it will take a long long time before any other evil force could penentrate.. so to protect our paradise... all bros must show their support lar.. dont always sit in front your pc and ready steamy FR... go out to explore and publish your own FR...

I am also very new to here but I started to cheong donkey years ago and just started to post my own FR. I finally realised the kick in posting your FR and sharing your wonderful experience with everyone... afterall all these memories bought by hard earned money will gone wasted if you forgotten them, so why not share with everyone..

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by chords
Any bros going there soon? would like to find some kakis to go together can exchange tips too

I'm planning to go soon... but due to my constraint.... the time i'm going is usually quite ad-hoc kind.... and usually... i'm like "commando" operation..... go alone and then retreat kind...

So unless u guys hang there all the time... if not quite hard to go together leh...

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:29 AM

Yah man... GL... "The real thing"..... LOL!!

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by HeadOn
never been to those pubs b4, cos i tot they will prefer ang moh..i went to the coffess shop for supper b4, saw lotsa cannot make it gals hooking up those ang moh..never really saw those chio one, maybe at 1am, all good one taken liao..

but den i remembered after supper, i went back to Bar None to find my gp of frens, i walk past istean, saw one shemale standing at the pillar..i admit damn damn chio, keep on looking at my way, kinda trying to hook me up..but i know shemale, so dun give a damn..:D

Wah!! go up to "s-him" and say..... "$50 for 1hrs is my usual but for you $50 for unlimited timing include room, how?".... guarantee the shemales will walk away far far from u liao!! LOL!!

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:33 AM

I've come across this on taiwanese entertainment show.... a guy met a chio bu..... goes for ONS... and then after they are both finished.. the guy ask the girl.... "how do u feel? good?".... the girl replied "i dunno, cos it's my 1st time using "there" ".... wah lau!! the guy fainted!! LOL!!

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:36 AM
Bro, better not to know is he or she, but she is really give me a good BBBJ:D

Frankly... if like that.... good BBBJ... then quite confirm it's a "he-she" liao.... LOL!! i mean... how would a girl really really know which part of a guy's dick is more shiok and how to touch it? right?? they know how to make u shiok bec... they can feel the various sensation themselves as well.

But nvm lah... done liao.... shiok liao.... try again next time lor!!

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:39 AM
Yeah.. luckily that place and puyings dont attract me at all, I and another of my friend (who is cash loaded) almost tempted to outbid those farang.. so what they earning USD, we are earning USD too, five figure somemore... hahahaha... no lar, just kiasu// but really that place really meant for them... they deserve their own nest, otherwise they will mess our HQ around... so should thankful to those farking dark and ugly puying to keep them at bay..

Frankly... i would rather take that $$ and have my time in GL.... rather than waste it on just "winning" or "have face"..... right?? GL here we go!!

Freestyler69
22-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Presto6969
Well, I asked that coz' I'm not keen to try her. $200 for ST is a rip-off. The ang mohs there are the 'carrots', not locals.

Spend abt an hr there, sitting ard with a jug of beer, ended up paying more than 100 bucks. Why? Coz' the chicks will approach u and asked u to get her a drink.Knn....

For those who haven't been there and gian to try, u can drop by and take a look. Lotsa chicks walking ard OT, all will give u a CFM look.That's when u have to decide which head u wanna use n think at the moment.

Enjoy!

hmm.. not sure but the last time i went about 2 mths back a v cute thai puying signalled S100 bucks as the price.. a chio ang moh also came by and asked for $150/-.. well seems like they are lowering the prices for me?? or becos of SARS??

thai puyings usually would settle for 100 bucks.. i think.. the ladyboys.. i'm not sure..but the lastime my japanese colleague tried and i told him she is a he.. he dun believe me and until today he still insisted that she is a she.. kekeke

nemo65
22-07-2003, 11:13 AM
Frankly... if like that.... good BBBJ... then quite confirm it's a "he-she" liao.... LOL!! i mean... how would a girl really really know which part of a guy's dick is more shiok and how to touch it? right?? they know how to make u shiok bec... they can feel the various sensation themselves as well.

But nvm lah... done liao.... shiok liao.... try again next time lor!!
yes, i agree with you, chances is a heshe, i don't want to think about, better to leave it alone, as what you said, done liao shiok lian BUT never try again, haha:D

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 02:34 PM
Frankly... i would rather take that $$ and have my time in GL.... rather than waste it on just "winning" or "have face"..... right?? GL here we go!!

Right... thats the reason for us to hail back to GL, can happily choose anyone we fancy... save time, save energy

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Yah man... GL ... here i come!!

chords
22-07-2003, 05:40 PM
May go crazy horse next week. Any bros wanna come along?

fei_fei45
22-07-2003, 06:06 PM
May go crazy horse next week. Any bros wanna come along? weekends or weekdays?

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 06:38 PM
Wah lau!! u all very good leh.. like 7-11... anytime can... for me... cannot lah..... = (

cheongkid
22-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Wah lau!! u all very good leh.. like 7-11... anytime can... for me... cannot lah..... = (
like 7-11, 24/7, siao meh......

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 07:56 PM
like 7-11, 24/7, siao meh......

must make the best of the time mah, once out sure must cheong all the way till sun rise mah...

Skye
23-07-2003, 03:44 AM
Dear Bros,
Pardon my ignorance, but i was wondering whether the taxi drivers parked outside the 7-11 double as OKTs for "ang moh" fls?
If so, anyone got any information on them? Cos i got asked before, when i was walking around there, but didn't have the jizz to try out. Really regretted though

bradpitt968
23-07-2003, 08:01 AM
must make the best of the time mah, once out sure must cheong all the way till sun rise mah...

I guess u guys are single no gf right?? if have... how u guys get to be so free??

bradpitt968
23-07-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Skye
Dear Bros,
Pardon my ignorance, but i was wondering whether the taxi drivers parked outside the 7-11 double as OKTs for "ang moh" fls?
If so, anyone got any information on them? Cos i got asked before, when i was walking around there, but didn't have the jizz to try out. Really regretted though

Aiyah... just ask the girl directly lah!!

Rof|maoxz
23-07-2003, 12:21 PM
I guess u guys are single no gf right?? if have... how u guys get to be so free??

I'm single with gerfrd, but still chionging as hard as b4. :p

waypastprime
23-07-2003, 01:09 PM

Haha.... naughty u..... :D
Ren bu feng liu wang shao nian....

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 02:14 PM

Me got GF staying together, aiyah, sleep lesser, work faster.. then got time to cheong lor.... this is call time management mahh..

Skye
23-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Dear Bradpitt,
The girls are not standing outside. The axi driver actually asks you to get inside their cab, and they will drive you to somewhere along sophia rd to view them. but i never tried...

bradpitt968
23-07-2003, 02:27 PM

Hmm.... how u managed? i mean like she call u and u are bonking..... so didn't answer call... then how u answer to it later?

bradpitt968
23-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Me got GF staying together, aiyah, sleep lesser, work faster.. then got time to cheong lor.... this is call time management mahh..

How to?? i mean if it is those day without handphone.. then it'll be easier... but with handphone... call... no answer... siao liao right?

nemo65
23-07-2003, 04:51 PM
How to?? i mean if it is those day without handphone.. then it'll be easier... but with handphone... call... no answer... siao liao right?
dun siao, be cool, jus say that you are talking to customer on the other line, so cannot answer her call, I always use this as an excuse. :D

bradpitt968
24-07-2003, 09:03 AM
dun siao, be cool, jus say that you are talking to customer on the other line, so cannot answer her call, I always use this as an excuse. :D

U think i never use this meh.... her reply is... "can u just switched over for few seconds & tell me that u'll call me back?".... then I "LL" liao...

chords
24-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Hmm.... how u managed? i mean like she call u and u are bonking..... so didn't answer call... then how u answer to it later?

Just tell her u r having an important meeting and cannot answer call lor :)

Rof|maoxz
24-07-2003, 12:01 PM
Always say I on site or go roller blading. hehe :p

jng1103
24-07-2003, 04:54 PM

u damn 'eh sai'... got girlfriend(s) still cheong like no tomorrow... salute U...

c u in few wks time...

jimbo

bradpitt968
24-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Just tell her u r having an important meeting and cannot answer call lor :)

She'll ask... "so important meh?" with who??

bradpitt968
24-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Always say I on site or go roller blading. hehe :p

That'll depend on the person's job.. right?

Spaceman
24-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by jng1103
u damn 'eh sai'... got girlfriend(s) still cheong like no tomorrow... salute U...

c u in few wks time...

jimbo

now u guys cheong everywhere man!! Use to cheong OT , know the entire building. But now damn sian liao!

waypastprime
24-07-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman
now u guys cheong everywhere man!! Use to cheong OT , know the entire building. But now damn sian liao!

Wa lau everywhere also got my shifu's traces..... :p

marconista
25-07-2003, 02:03 AM
I been to crazy horse once but dun seem to able to differentiate between real ger abd she-male. Do anyone of you have the same experience? Or how do you bros differentiate them?

The first test to find if it is a she-male, is to check if the index-finger (no.2) is shorter than the ring-finger (no.4). If the index-finger is shorter, then she is a he,,, lolz

Secondly, you can also see if the she-male has an "adams-apple". Only men have adams-apple. I do not however, know if it is possible to remove it with an operation.

cheongkid
25-07-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Wa lau everywhere also got my shifu's traces..... :p
yalor, 'dao chu liu qing'... :D

bradpitt968
25-07-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by marconista
The first test to find if it is a she-male, is to check if the index-finger (no.2) is shorter than the ring-finger (no.4). If the index-finger is shorter, then she is a he,,, lolz

Secondly, you can also see if the she-male has an "adams-apple". Only men have adams-apple. I do not however, know if it is possible to remove it with an operation.

The place inside so dark... see whether the pretty or not... is difficult liao....

Went yesterday to crazy horse to check it out.... wah lau!! alot of chio and busty she-male man!! the interesting thing is that did they do a butt job as well? i mean their butt is nice... but looks fake leh.

The moment i reached there.... a (i believe) she-male approach me... very gentle.... very nice.... ask me go with her to hotel and make love! Wah!! so upfront ah??!! anyway, told her i got not much $$.... and she ask me how much i've got. Wanted to tell her i got only less than $50... but think if she say ok... then I don't want.... then not good liao.. so didn't tell her how much I have..... "he" is nice lah but not chio enough.... another 6 other that i saw.... really drop dead gorgeous.... and all she-male but figure is 1st class.... boobs lover sure cannot tahan man. From what i've heard.... BJ from she-male is simply heavenly.... so tempted to try... but the 6 of them which i like didn't come over to jio me leh....

One of them .... wah lau... firm nice boobs that's just nice in shape.... pretty face also... went into the place... walk around abit... think quite empty.... more she-males than customer... lots of ang mo tho... but don't care lah... go there is to see see look look.

Got this girl or she-male... i really can't tell... but really very "girl next door" can bonk look..... heng my big head can control.... after see see look look for about an hour... leave liao.... called bro thaihunter.... he say he just reached home.... so ended up .... i commando mission.... but ok lah.....

Certainly will go check the place out again.... = )

chords
25-07-2003, 10:16 AM
When u going again? jio me lah :)

The place inside so dark... see whether the pretty or not... is difficult liao....

Went yesterday to crazy horse to check it out.... wah lau!! alot of chio and busty she-male man!! the interesting thing is that did they do a butt job as well? i mean their butt is nice... but looks fake leh.

The moment i reached there.... a (i believe) she-male approach me... very gentle.... very nice.... ask me go with her to hotel and make love! Wah!! so upfront ah??!! anyway, told her i got not much $$.... and she ask me how much i've got. Wanted to tell her i got only less than $50... but think if she say ok... then I don't want.... then not good liao.. so didn't tell her how much I have..... "he" is nice lah but not chio enough.... another 6 other that i saw.... really drop dead gorgeous.... and all she-male but figure is 1st class.... boobs lover sure cannot tahan man. From what i've heard.... BJ from she-male is simply heavenly.... so tempted to try... but the 6 of them which i like didn't come over to jio me leh....

One of them .... wah lau... firm nice boobs that's just nice in shape.... pretty face also... went into the place... walk around abit... think quite empty.... more she-males than customer... lots of ang mo tho... but don't care lah... go there is to see see look look.

Got this girl or she-male... i really can't tell... but really very "girl next door" can bonk look..... heng my big head can control.... after see see look look for about an hour... leave liao.... called bro thaihunter.... he say he just reached home.... so ended up .... i commando mission.... but ok lah.....

Certainly will go check the place out again.... = )

bradpitt968
25-07-2003, 10:38 AM
Hi all,

Those interested, pls email to me... and i'll compile a list of nominal role for us.... so all in the email loop will have the handphone contact number of one another.

Pls email me at [email protected] put in the following :

Nickname / name (optional) / hp no. / Area of stay

Eg. Ah Kou / Simon Tan / 9123 4567 / East

All mobilisation will be via SMS or email....

Let see how it goes....

bradpitt968
22-08-2003, 07:13 PM
Wah!! quite a few bros has sent me their email & contact number...... but no action leh....

eEconomist
22-08-2003, 10:50 PM

Mostly is dark skin thai girls, saw some Indo too and then couple of bloke (suspect Russian chicks) came in as well. All Anog Moh seems to enjoy their time, hugging and dancing.....

Yeah, the thai gere and shemales there are interested in Ang Mohs only. You know why, answer is money, of course.

Last month, I was sitting in the eating house next toe Crazy Horse. Heard 3 shemales talking. One of them telling the other to find one ang moh, who is leaving. She used the word "wing4", which means "run" in thai. She was telling her friend to catch uo with the ang moh whom is leaving. Apparently, the ang moh is willing to pay S$500.

Hey, 500 bucks you know!!! Which Singapore fool is willing to pay that price for one screw. Someone more is shemale and not some super model. Not me!!!

DehOne
23-08-2003, 01:42 PM
If you want to see how good these 'girls' look under bright lights, head down to the 24 hour Kopitiam at the corner of Bencoolen Street and Orchard Road (opposite Rendevouz Hotel) around 3am+. Apparently a lot of them stay in the Strand Hotel while over here on 'business' and take supper at the Kopitiam after 'work'.

While no doubt, they are very 'pretty', it's still obvious that they were once guys. If you see a tall Asian gal with long, long legs and big tits, there's a fair chance she is a he. (Some things ARE too good to be true!)

Socrates
24-08-2003, 11:05 AM
went down to Crazy Horse with some buddies and our gf. Had a great laugh trying to spot who have who don't have XY chromosome. Seems that only angmohs pickup She-Males. Either they don't know or they have some weird fetish.
Well different people different strokes....

akabula
28-08-2003, 10:35 AM
:cool: don't have time to go there at night but would like to see if I can meet some of LBs in the afternnon. Anyone out there with some contacts. Is there an okt looking after them at the Strand ? I love the Thai LBs.