PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy HC

luvgirls
22-01-2002, 04:53 PM
Anyone have any recommendations for Galaxy HC? How much do they charge for special etc? Thinking of checking the place out soon....

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

leekme
07-05-2002, 08:49 PM
Wanted to checkout Galaxy HC last friday. Looked up HCG DB, there were only 3 girls entry, Ann, Maggie and Yuki. Maggie and Yuki suits my taste, so call Galaxy and wanted to booked either one. Unfortunately both are not there, seems like they don't work there anymore. Told recep I prefer young and slim girls, recep recommended Jenny or Winnie. Didn't go in the end cos not sure of quality.

Any bros ever experience Jenny and Winnie of Galaxy HC please comment, FR even better.

Thanks in advance.

ironmushroom
07-05-2002, 09:52 PM
Hi Bros. leekme & luvgirls,

Not able to comment on the girls that you guys have mentioned but would just like to talk about the place.

Galaxy is of the same owner as Paradise but the place is much better than Paradise in terms of the ambience. Paradise looks run down but Galaxy is brightly lite and the place looks comfortable.

The rooms are however lesser than over at Paradise but there's a big mirror in the rooms. Almost the same as Roman Spa in JB.

Overall the feeling is much comfortable in Galaxy than in Paradise. :p

Deltaboy55
08-05-2002, 08:47 AM
Yes, the place is a lot more comfortable than Paradiz but the girls are a different story. Like I mentioned before in the other thread - Paradiz, the girls at Galaxy are nowhere near the likes of Cash and Maggie (both already left Paradiz). If they could bring back most of the old girls of Paradiz, then it would be a different story.

nokia6110
08-05-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Deltaboy55
Yes, the place is a lot more comfortable than Paradiz but the girls are a different story. Like I mentioned before in the other thread - Paradiz, the girls at Galaxy are nowhere near the likes of Cash and Maggie (both already left Paradiz). If they could bring back most of the old girls of Paradiz, then it would be a different story.

comfortable???
tis place hide their coffee right at the end of the hc,inside their gal kitchenette, if you go to the tv lounge, sauna area ,there is no attendant down there, so for a cup of coffee , you hv to ask your gal for it, or walk to the recept and ask the receptionist.

customer can only relax at tv lounge, but not at the tea bar,
which meant for their own gal.

Takuma
09-05-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by nokia6110

comfortable???
tis place hide their coffee right at the end of the hc,inside their gal kitchenette, if you go to the tv lounge, sauna area ,there is no attendant down there, so for a cup of coffee , you hv to ask your gal for it, or walk to the recept and ask the receptionist.

customer can only relax at tv lounge, but not at the tea bar,
which meant for their own gal. I have been there once. Except for the coffee problem, overall it's a very well furnished HC, comparable to Chancery at Robinson Hotel. Rooms come with shower attached + high bed. Absolutely nice ambience, perfect for making love in slow motion.

Saw ex-paradise girls, Ivy and Joyce there.

Also saw another girl who used to be at Princess HC (Allson Hotel) donkey years ago. Her name at Princess was 'Annie' and she has a bit of Eurasian look. Anyone know what name is she using at Galaxy?

lickme
10-05-2002, 09:58 AM
Personally I enjoy Yoko's company. Simple, girl next door kind of look. And the way she talk is not like some Ah lian which, to me, makes a big difference. Massage is so so though.

sglustdragon
12-06-2002, 04:00 PM
FR Connie - Galaxy de Sauna

I'm in gambling moods these days, so decided to try my luck once again at Galaxy De Sauna and ask for Connie (ex-paradiz), and to my surprise, the recep tells me that she's been working there for the last 3 weeks and she's available right away if i wanted to book her now... so decided to skip sauna this time and take care of more urgent matters... my lust. Got her in the room and she dimmed the light, asked me to lie down, sat on my back. After 15 min or so, she slowed down her massage and started light touching and then... asked the golden question. I opted for BM-BJ, my body felt tired and didn't feel like heavy workout. She started the session by using her "neh-neh" to massage nipples to “raba raba” me, sliding her boobs along my body and slowly move down to lick my balls, she then move up to tease with her boobs, while her looking at me straight in the eyes as if she's going to bbbj my didi but ... she put on the cap. She really can suck, the is the most fastastic one I tried so far. I felt like she was having 2 tongue licking me at one time with stereo slurping sound effects very buay tahan.

Nationality: China but has Singapore citizenship
Looks - 7.5/10 good looking mature women with small girl frame, long coloured hair & CFM look.
Language: Mandarin (of course)Cantonese (a bit)English
Body - 8/10 breasts B-cup (Implants)
Skin - very smooth
Massage: 7/10 good skills
HJ- NA
FJ - NA
BJ w/cap - 8/10 Slow and thorough
AR - Nil
Attitude - 8/10 friendly & accomodating

Connie was very friendly and very chatty and is one of the better HC girls that i've had and definitely a big improvement from my last experience at Galaxy. I'll definitely be looking for her again... for the full course.

I saw a few nice looking girls around recep. and many the place seemed quite busy, that's why i'm surprised and also disappointed in the lack of FR's from Galaxy...

sglustdragon

KingKongDick89
13-06-2002, 11:17 AM
Been to Galaxy twice. I'm sure recommendation is needed for this HC before you go in. Because if you don't have a name to mention. The recep will most probably recommend you a trans. There is a few of these "female" there. But I just could not remember the name now. Tried two, get two so stop. :cool:

AHSPERM
13-06-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by KingKongDick89
Been to Galaxy twice. I'm sure recommendation is needed for this HC before you go in. Because if you don't have a name to mention. The recep will most probably recommend you a trans. There is a few of these "female" there. But I just could not remember the name now. Tried two, get two so stop. :cool:

STRONGLY AGREE!!!! KENA TWICE "AH KUA"!!!

GIVE THAT PLACE A MISS!!!!

amox
14-06-2002, 02:46 AM
Hi everyone.
I'm new to this forum!
Can anybody tell me where is this Galaxy HC and what are the charges like?

Thanks!

ironmushroom
15-06-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by amox
Hi everyone.
I'm new to this forum!
Can anybody tell me where is this Galaxy HC and what are the charges like?

Thanks!

Hi Bro. Amox, it is located on the basement of Concorde Hotel (think this is the spelling, formely known as Glass hotel) at Havelock. If you know where Zouk is, you will know where this hotel is as well.

Entrance fee is $38. :p

BN33
15-06-2002, 10:36 PM
Went to Galaxy and asked for Joyce.
Had Rm 6 with bed on floor which was not great
but did not have chance to change.
Before I've had the hi-beds which are nice.
She's 30ish kinda pretty not too talkative.
MAssage so-so, she not us oil and not too expert.
Got the specail question.
Went with HJ, not too hot, kinda boring .
Not a bad place but haven't found anyone good there.

Oldboy
15-06-2002, 11:50 PM
Hi bros.
You can forget about this HC.
Save your money for a better place.

manlytan
17-06-2002, 11:42 AM
Agree. This place is hopeless.:o

bestbest
19-06-2002, 10:08 PM
Mandy

Is the lau sui Mandy still working in Galaxy?

Takuma
20-06-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by bestbest
Mandy

Is the lau sui Mandy still working in Galaxy? Yes. She is still there. Tried her massage before, very good.

bestbest
21-06-2002, 10:13 PM
Mandy
Originally posted by Takuma
Yes. She is still there. Tried her massage before, very good.
Very good? Did she twist and turn your arms until you feel like they are about to be ripped off? Perhaps, you are able to appreciate the painful sensation better than I do.

Did you also try her jua gen? I had tried it once when she was in Dorris. Too painful, so opted for hj during the next visit. Charged $60 but no touchee. She was trying to play chaste despite her age. Gave up on her after that.

Takuma
22-06-2002, 12:24 PM
Her massage is exactly like what you have described. But to me, the pain is bearable. Did managed to touch her during hj though.

Will try her jua gen next time.

Recommended to those interested in a good massage only. For special services, there are other girls available.

repsolman
25-06-2002, 10:46 PM
For those who know her, any idea what happened to her, or where she's gone? Thanks!

slider1234
04-07-2002, 11:32 AM
Visited this HC, felt like experiencing something different.
As I had no booking, I ask the front counter lady if there was an indian massuse working there. She said the massuse is malay from Malaysia. Ask me want to try... since I was in the adventurous mood... I quickly agreed.

Went in and she came in while I was in the shower.

She wasn't good looking just normal.

Her massage was below average... She repeated the motion 3 times.

Then the question came, she said she today only HJ or BJ or BBBJ.
For BBBJ, "must tell when water coming"....

She didn't even remove her clothes. I sian by then.

I came quickly and left.

Ratings were pretty low!

Massage: 3/10
BBBJ: 3/10

I will not look for her again. Should have stuck with my regular.

Lesliii
04-07-2002, 12:11 PM
Hi, Why not go to Doris at Miramar.
Ask for Lina, a very friendly Indian gal,
very good massage and service.
Give her a try.

Originally posted by slider1234
Visited this HC, felt like experiencing something different.
As I had no booking, I ask the front counter lady if there was an indian massuse working there. She said the massuse is malay from Malaysia. Ask me want to try... since I was in the adventurous mood... I quickly agreed.

Went in and she came in while I was in the shower.

She wasn't good looking just normal.

Her massage was below average... She repeated the motion 3 times.

Then the question came, she said she today only HJ or BJ or BBBJ.
For BBBJ, "must tell when water coming"....

She didn't even remove her clothes. I sian by then.

I came quickly and left.

Ratings were pretty low!

Massage: 3/10
BBBJ: 3/10

chjw18
04-07-2002, 12:20 PM
But ... big size like an ELEPHANT !!!

Anyway, good service and suits those whom like a BIG GIRL.

Originally posted by Lesliii
Hi, Why not go to Doris at Miramar.
Ask for Lina, a very friendly Indian gal,
very good massage and service.
Give her a try.

slider1234
04-07-2002, 12:22 PM
What size are we talking about?
and how's her rating?

leekme
04-07-2002, 12:25 PM
Who's your regular in Galaxy? FR and rating on her please. Any other recommendation for Galaxy HC? Thanx.

slider1234
05-07-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by leekme
Who's your regular in Galaxy? FR and rating on her please. Any other recommendation for Galaxy HC? Thanx.

My Regular is Connie. There is a FR of her at the top. Although my experience with her is very different from what was described.

sglustdragon
07-07-2002, 11:46 PM
Hello Brudder,

Certainly nice to hear from another Galaxy brudder...could you share in which way your experiences with Connie are different from my FR on her!
just curious...
Sglustdragon

slider1234
08-07-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by sglustdragon
Hello Brudder,

Certainly nice to hear from another Galaxy brudder...could you share in which way your experiences with Connie are different from my FR on her!
just curious...
Sglustdragon

I have posted a detailed field report about her in this forum.

Gnenos
08-07-2002, 11:11 PM
Havent went to raba long time more than a year regional posting, came back, found out my previous fav joint Paradiz also move to Galaxy, so check operator who working now..seems like bros said here, most of "red cards" are gone..

Well, seem the Jess still around so manage to book. Jess is one few Sg girl work in HC,who speaks very well and have look of those girl u see at pub, petite, fair and nice two tattoo on her shoulder back and ankle..she does had a cool "service" attitude though, but guess that day she is in mood..

Anyway check out the place, no diff from former Paradiz, and when my turn came, jess came in porttray the same image i had more than year back. Anyway massage is normal, she is light due to her size so dun expect strong press, so come to main menu, me opt for full meal..she came back with her barang as usual..
Her bod nothing shout about but love her small tits and cute nipples..
Anyway she gave a good bod lick form side of my face, ears, neck down to either side arm my nipples, down..roll to side of my thighs and use her nails to do slight tickle..then she cap it on and gave go blow..and hand free as i grab both of her hand onto mind leaving only her head to move..then i move myself up, she follow and started to moan a little with her mouth not leaving my harden tool...i then move up standing position and she kneel continue to blow..sensually..making slurpy sound..

The She push me down and position herself to sit on me and started to ride..nicely as she begin to have a horny look and her fingers were pinching my chest..and pull her body close to mine and she whisper in my ears..rammed me from behind..and toss and turn her over..and do doggie..seems like doggie is her fav..continue to pump her hard..decide to do standing position and bring her to closet so could see her in mirror as i rocked her..finally came..and we both hugged so tight, i feel her pussy ..gee she was wet..(now i know why she is in mood)

Anyway had a good chat, she lay down aside had some talk..

Would go back again , for those wanna pump a girl that look like one u pick up from Mohd sultan or any pub and speaks good english, she is recommendable..

Cheers

Deltaboy55
09-07-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Gnenos
Havent went to raba long time more than a year regional posting, came back, found out my previous fav joint Paradiz also move to Galaxy, so check operator who working now..seems like bros said here, most of "red cards" are gone..

Well, seem the Jess still around so manage to book. Jess is one few Sg girl work in HC,who speaks very well and have look of those girl u see at pub, petite, fair and nice two tattoo on her shoulder back and ankle..she does had a cool "service" attitude though, but guess that day she is in mood..

Anyway check out the place, no diff from former Paradiz, and when my turn came, jess came in porttray the same image i had more than year back. Anyway massage is normal, she is light due to her size so dun expect strong press, so come to main menu, me opt for full meal..she came back with her barang as usual..
Her bod nothing shout about but love her small tits and cute nipples..
Anyway she gave a good bod lick form side of my face, ears, neck down to either side arm my nipples, down..roll to side of my thighs and use her nails to do slight tickle..then she cap it on and gave go blow..and hand free as i grab both of her hand onto mind leaving only her head to move..then i move myself up, she follow and started to moan a little with her mouth not leaving my harden tool...i then move up standing position and she kneel continue to blow..sensually..making slurpy sound..

The She push me down and position herself to sit on me and started to ride..nicely as she begin to have a horny look and her fingers were pinching my chest..and pull her body close to mine and she whisper in my ears..rammed me from behind..and toss and turn her over..and do doggie..seems like doggie is her fav..continue to pump her hard..decide to do standing position and bring her to closet so could see her in mirror as i rocked her..finally came..and we both hugged so tight, i feel her pussy ..gee she was wet..(now i know why she is in mood)

Anyway had a good chat, she lay down aside had some talk..

Would go back again , for those wanna pump a girl that look like one u pick up from Mohd sultan or any pub and speaks good english, she is recommendable..

Cheers

Hey bro, are you sure she did those things? Understand she doesn't do BJ and she doesn't allow any touching down there.

durian
09-07-2002, 05:39 PM
This place is hopeless. I went there twice and left dissappointed by the quality of the massuese.

SSForce
12-07-2002, 01:12 AM
anybody know if Geraldine still work there?

eurasianguy
12-07-2002, 06:05 AM
Tried JJ before. Massage so so. She charges $100 for fj. Pussy a bit loose. She does allow anal. Overall ok but nothing special. She not really big ave size only.

slider1234
12-07-2002, 01:10 PM
Here's my FR for her even though I've posted this before.

My session with her is like a session at Geylang. Perhaps because she is so familiar with me. Short of showering together, she'll do pretty much everything.

Everytime I see her she gives me that all remembering smile... i.e. Hi it's you....

Anyway by the time she comes in, I've had my shower and waiting with my towel and my brother is beginning to harden and drip with anticipation that he's going to be pampered by experienced lips. I always sitting on the stool unless I am tired.

She enters with tea... offers it to me and I take a sip. DON'T DRINK IT ALL! I return the cup to her... she puts in on the floor next to me. She starts to undress.... at times I'll help her to remove her clothes down to the last piece. Sometimes she'll leave her underwear and bra on (depends on me asking her not to remove). She kneels infront of me and starts greeting me like a long lost lover. She kisses me, we french, and she licks me from top to toe (depends again)... my hands are wondering all over with no restrictions. She starts to lick my balls and a little lower, short of AR... and the shaft and then my brother's head and sensitive spot.

She stops to fill her mouth with hot tea... she gurgles to cool it down a little.... and without losing a drop... she slides her lips over my brother...and starts with a BBBJ until the tea cools down. and she repeats the act as she knows I get a real thrill out of that. Then she allows me to remove her bra... which I breathe in her scent...... and her panties that she allows me to sniff and play with them. Then continues with the bbbj, now without tea... touching and licking and I do the same. She straddles my legs and rubs her pussy against my brother... toying with me just wanting to 'accidentally' slip my brother's head in!

We go to the mattress on the floor, and she lies down... She knows that I like eating pussy and I know she likes it. How? over the months, she's been more and more ready for me to eat her pussy. I focus on her clitoris and finger her g-spot... at the same time. She enjoys it because sometimes, she fingers her clitoris herself while I am massaging her G-spot. This goes on for some time... and she doesn't stop me. Only when I think I've had enough, I'll stop and I lick her body upto her breasts and she knows I am ready to do the final act. She stops to roll on the condom..... and I push her legs up and but my brother into her pussy. For the first few pushes I push really hard and deep.
After that she closes her legs inside mine and that tightens up her grip on my brother. I'll push till I come in her. all this while we are frenching continuously. Finally I come and we lie down quietly for a minute or so and I get up slowly. She cleans me up and she takes a shower.... I take a shower... and we are done.

Massage? what massage? well some days when I ache or am really tired, she'll give me a pretty good massage. Head and neck... as well... depending on the time.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Breasts: 7/10 Fake but okay lah
BBBJ: 9/10 Never CIM before
AR: NA
FJ: 10/10 I've tried a number of patterns with her.
Massage: 8/10 (If you get to that)

Assessment.. sporting. has her preferences. openly shows that she enjoys being stimulated. Gets wet easily.... Doesn't mind me playing with her underwear (thong) and bra..... Downside... sometimes talk too much... but when doing it.. okay. She smells nice...... but smokes.

thomasdelarue
13-07-2002, 01:36 PM
Here's my FR for her even though I've posted this before.

My session with her is like a session at Geylang. Perhaps
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Breasts: 7/10 Fake but okay lah
BBBJ: 9/10 Never CIM before
AR: NA
FJ: 10/10 I've tried a number of patterns with her.
Massage: 8/10 (If you get to that)

Assessment.. sporting. has her preferences. openly shows that she enjoys being stimulated. Gets wet easily.... Doesn't mind me playing with her underwear (thong) and bra..... Downside... sometimes talk too much... but when doing it.. okay. She smells nice...... but smokes.
if do hj will she strip total naked?

Takuma
13-07-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue

if do hj will she strip total naked? Fat hope.

thomasdelarue
13-07-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Takuma
Fat hope.
then wat so good abt her, i go geyland, mikohc, dorris hc, dickson,bugis all got such gal

slider1234
16-07-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue

then wat so good abt her, i go geyland, mikohc, dorris hc, dickson,bugis all got such gal

I am sure you can request for her to strip.

bestbest
19-09-2002, 11:34 PM
Was at Galaxy last week. When walking to the coffee counter to get some cold drink, saw this beauty and asked for her name. Yoyo she replied. Frankly, its been a long time since i came across such a good looking hc gal. Wanted to try her then but my energy oredi expended on Yoko.

So tried to book her this evening but was told that she is on leave until next week. Btw, any bro who has oredi tried her? Care to share about her services? I will definitely look for her next week but will share my FR after that.

chukeliang
20-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Was at Galaxy last week. When walking to the coffee counter to get some cold drink, saw this beauty and asked for her name. Yoyo she replied. Frankly, its been a long time since i came across such a good looking hc gal. Wanted to try her then but my energy oredi expended on Yoko.

So tried to book her this evening but was told that she is on leave until next week. Btw, any bro who has oredi tried her? Care to share about her services? I will definitely look for her next week but will share my FR after that.

any idea where is this gal call NOKIA????
no more at galaxy oredi.
ex paradiz gal, also ex eminent

ROCKY_MAIVIA
20-09-2002, 05:43 PM

Bro,

Is the name Yoyo or Yoko ?

Yoko got short hair (the last time i visited her) and a pleasant face .

bestbest
20-09-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA

Bro,

Is the name Yoyo or Yoko ?

Yoko got short hair (the last time i visited her) and a pleasant face .

Two different gals la. Yoyo has long hair and a very pleasant face. Did you try her?

bestbest
20-09-2002, 11:24 PM

I am sorrie for a typo which might have caused some misunderstanding, the lst sentence of the second para as quoted above should read "So tried to book Yoyo this evening......"

ROCKY_MAIVIA
21-09-2002, 01:07 AM

Two different gals la. Yoyo has long hair and a very pleasant face. Did you try her?

Nope but will try her soon and post FR.

bestbest
21-09-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by chukeliang
no more at galaxy oredi.

Sorrie, no idea. Hope other bros can help u up.

ironmushroom
23-09-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by chukeliang

no more at galaxy oredi.

Think she was caught during the raid sometime in Aug 02. It is likely she has been send back to her country and will not be around for quite a while.....

Maybe we might find her in Roman Spa in JB soon? :p

bestbest
26-09-2002, 12:30 AM

On closer look, YoYo is not as stunning. She is still ok in look and probably in her late 20s or early 30s. Quite short and with long hairs. Here's the summary:

Look: 6.5 (ok la though not really a beauty, my apology)
Body: 7 (C cup, big brown nipples but a little flabby on the stomach)
Attitude: 8.5 (smiles always and tries to please)
Massage: 5.5 (cannot expect much from a hc gal)
BJ, FJ: 7 (quite good and no rush job)

samlee8
14-12-2002, 11:19 AM
On closer look, YoYo is not as stunning. She is still ok in look and probably in her late 20s or early 30s. Quite short and with long hairs. Here's the summary:

Look: 6.5 (ok la though not really a beauty, my apology)
Body: 7 (C cup, big brown nipples but a little flabby on the stomach)
Attitude: 8.5 (smiles always and tries to please)
Massage: 5.5 (cannot expect much from a hc gal)
BJ, FJ: 7 (quite good and no rush job)

tried her yesterday, opted for jua gen, first time doing it. cost $60 for it, and end with hj. pleasant gal, and quite chatty. she only work from 5 to 11pm, if i never remember wrongly. kind of fleshy gal, and during hc, she had a top removed and allow you to fondling her breast. massage still ok, as you had said, cannot ask much from her. :cool:

Instinct63
16-02-2003, 11:54 AM
Hi All Bros

Seem of late some new girls joining the HC. Happy is one of them with popularity but not too sure of her looks?
Any bro verify she has the slightly above shoulder length hair with a little eurasian feature face..quite a reasonable height it seems.
Any FR from bro here..
Thx & Cheerios

nokia3510
23-03-2003, 10:49 PM
Hey bros - any goes to galaxy ? Any update on girls there ? Thanks in advance. Seems very quiet - this HC.

searchfun
24-03-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Instinct63
Hi All Bros

Seem of late some new girls joining the HC. Happy is one of them with popularity but not too sure of her looks?
Any bro verify she has the slightly above shoulder length hair with a little eurasian feature face..quite a reasonable height it seems.
Any FR from bro here..
Thx & Cheerios

Happy was formerly from De paradise (?)than Eniment's happy. Will say her eye a bit japanese feature.
Treat her well, she will allow to message you without her pantie on & rubbing on you body during the massage session.

Face : 6.5 depend on your taste
boob : B
Attitude : good
FJ : accommodating.

surfer888
05-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by searchfun
Happy was formerly from De paradise (?)than Eniment's happy. Will say her eye a bit japanese feature.
Treat her well, she will allow to message you without her pantie on & rubbing on you body during the massage session.

Face : 6.5 depend on your taste
boob : B
Attitude : good
FJ : accommodating.

According to the description, Happy sounds very similar to Ken of Paradiz. She used to give me massages in the nude and rubbed her pussy on my dick during HJ. French kissing and everything else except sex was fine. Basically, HJ included all the services you could expect from a full course except for BJ and Sex. The best part was that she would shower with me after everything was done.

Would love to check happy out in the near future and give a FR.

Meanwhile, does anybody here have news on where did Star and Ken from Paardiz go to?

nokia3510
09-08-2003, 10:15 AM
Hey bros - have any of you had a good time recently with Chili? Who was also previously from Paradiz? Read about her reputation all those years back, and am interested to know your view. Thanks

vislon
12-08-2003, 05:28 PM
:cool:
Ha, I have actually tried this Happy Gal for so many times, until I lost count of it........I just dun know why?? her looks are so so, nt dat incredibly gorgeous or stunning, but boy, she sure does knows how to service you like a king if you are a reqular.....i really mean service...kekekek from head to toe and toe to head........she gives quite gd bbbj and AR.....suck yr balls till they turned purple boyz.....I go to her if I really needs to released those stress........she is quite chatty and playful...and she will bbbj even before you get to lied down on the mattress......anyways, she is worth a shot at......

;)

nokia3510
16-08-2003, 07:19 AM
Thanks Bro vision. Interesting comment from you about this Happy Girl. I cannot wait to turn purple !

searchfun
16-08-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by vislon

Ha, I have actually tried this Happy Gal for so many times, until I lost count of it........I just dun know why?? her looks are so so, nt dat incredibly gorgeous or stunning, but boy, she sure does knows how to service you like a king if you are a reqular.....i really mean service...kekekek from head to toe and toe to head........she gives quite gd bbbj and AR.....suck yr balls till they turned purple boyz.....I go to her if I really needs to released those stress........she is quite chatty and playful...and she will bbbj even before you get to lied down on the mattress......anyways, she is worth a shot at......

Agreed, was serviced by her while she was in Eminent.
She is not a looker & body is a bit on high side but she would caugth your strength & service you like a gl feeling.:p

gedangsa
17-08-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by nokia3510
Hey bros - have any of you had a good time recently with Chili? Who was also previously from Paradiz? Read about her reputation all those years back, and am interested to know your view. Thanks

My experience with Chilli is gud. She really has a pink nipple. After agreeing to "special", she ask me whether I am the type who comes very fast or take a long time to come. I said very fast. So, she told me to caress and raba her various part of body first b4 going for the final thrust. She even asked me whether I had enough of rabaing, squeezing before she help me wif the final unload. Very good experience as in no rush-rush. She is formerly from Leisure, oso ex-Paradiz

Hope the above helps

darkstar
11-11-2003, 07:03 PM
hi any bros tried galaxy lately....

Explorer2
11-11-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

My experience with Chilli is gud. She really has a pink nipple. After agreeing to "special", she ask me whether I am the type who comes very fast or take a long time to come. I said very fast. So, she told me to caress and raba her various part of body first b4 going for the final thrust. She even asked me whether I had enough of rabaing, squeezing before she help me wif the final unload. Very good experience as in no rush-rush. She is formerly from Leisure, oso ex-Paradiz

Hope the above helps

Hi Bros,

If I am not wrong, Chilli was actually called Maggie at Paradiz...
That time she was one of my favourites...
then she became Chilli at Leisure... and heard she got injured so cannot rreally perform as well as Paradiz days...

Recently I went and tried Jess.... Think she is really fucked up...
Not worth a second visit... She looked ok though... but her boobs are really small... A cup only... She pissed me off when I stood naked behind her with my bro pointing at her ass (fully clothed), cos she pushed me off, worrying that my bro will leak...

Kannineh!! This is so unlike Connie... who is my Hot favourite during Paradiz days... always remember her in her lime green sexy spaghetti dress outside her g-string. Connie would always love it when i have my bro pointing at her fully clothed ... she would stroke and caress it while I stood behind her to kiss her ears and neck before subsequently frenching her like a Hot couple acting in blue film.... and she would follow up with a BBBJ by kneeling down and yet maintaining the eye contact... There was one incident when she did a BBBJ and after awhile, she just cupped my cock head with her mouth but used both hands to shake me till i explode in her.... She was quite fast in avoiding the spurts but some got onto her face and fringe!! I was very apologetic cos normally I could sustain and follow up with a FJ.
her attitude is really 10/10!! only sad part is her breasts are fake.... sigh... no one is perfect...

Didimeetpussy
12-11-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by AHSPERM
STRONGLY AGREE!!!! KENA TWICE "AH KUA"!!!

GIVE THAT PLACE A MISS!!!!

Wa lou bro. . Dont dishearted..... try Yuki ... Insist lor ....

targetman
19-11-2003, 07:34 PM
had been there last night and wanted to try Chilli but she was no longer working there anymore....

Had tried Connie, well, she is quite good at her foreplay but her breast was really fake..... sain.... Overall performance is quite satisfied.

If you were to go there, please do not try JoJo. my friend tried her for massage and did not take any special and was given a KNN face to my friend.

darkstar
01-12-2003, 04:13 AM
tried yoko last sat n here's the fr:

look 6.5 (GND look - wen she went back later she changed into her jeans n t-shirt n she realy look innocent n gnd)
body 6.8 very slim n reasonably tall abt 1.65 , skin fair n smooth - her nehneh not vry big so nehneh lovers may be disapointed, i would say about 32-33
juagen 7 hahaha nvr expect that but i asked if she could do n she gamely say she not expert but will do fr me. was quite gentle but ovrall ok
bj 7 initially she say she cannot do due to sore in mouth but i say just giv me 1 quick suck lah......turn out to be 1 supersuck.... kekeke
fj 8 .....first she on top - i like the way she ease my didi into her pussy - vry sexy...n her movement also very gd - slamming herself on my didi wave after wave. wen i finally on top her, i grapped her soft nehneh and rammed her real hard as she seem to be enjoying it. after quite a gd workout, i see her coming n giv it a gd long push n came myself. what i like is she din rush me.
overall 8 - what can i say - juagen + fj for 100 is gd deal, n i did dev a little gf feeling w her due to we talk quite abit.

rtf: will def rtn to this hc as i oso seen quite a few lookers i would like to bonk - connie looks voluptious tho slightly older - late 20s i think, amy is small sized n quite frenly, janets is tall n quite slim.......n there are more i cant remember their names - the coffee counter is a gd place to watch the gers cuz their resting place just inside.

cheers!

Instinct63
21-12-2003, 02:25 PM
Tried another new PRC ger, think work awhile liao name Theresa, opposite Connie kommando style, her is sentimental style, some angle look like Hsu Qi, only set back is A cup boobs but all natural compare to Connie.
Nice attitude and frendly, tall..have a shot.
Cheers :)

tanterry
22-12-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Instinct63
Tried another new PRC ger, think work awhile liao name Theresa, opposite Connie kommando style, her is sentimental style, some angle look like Hsu Qi, only set back is A cup boobs but all natural compare to Connie.
Nice attitude and frendly, tall..have a shot.
Cheers :)

Interesting find of the month! May i know how old is she? Rating on her looks?

Thanks
& Merry X'mas

darkstar
13-01-2004, 10:54 AM
hehehe... i've brought dis thread up front since there's quite abit of cross-ref to dis hc in the bhc thread ... so for updates on ghc... hope bros will post here :)

nokia3510
18-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Yo bro - thanks for the recommendation on PRC gal Theresa. Wah - I think I am going to have a mini revival of visiting Galaxy since I have abandoned it previously. Gong Xi Fa Cai for the year of the Monkey - hee hee, playful year ahead I hope !

xris
20-01-2004, 01:59 AM
just general info.....Galaxy closed till sat for CNY....

Happy new year everyone...!

tanterry
07-02-2004, 08:27 AM
Hello bros,

Until now still no one writing on her... Sorry, any fr on Theresa?

gedangsa
11-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Is the big breast girl Geraldine still there ?

zyxel01
12-02-2004, 10:16 AM
Is the big breast girl Geraldine still there ?

Yes, she is still there. My bro, also a big titts lover tried her recently. Her working hours are in the day, thus knock off by 6pm.

Cheers!
zyxel

gedangsa
13-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Yes, she is still there. My bro, also a big titts lover tried her recently. Her working hours are in the day, thus knock off by 6pm.

Cheers!
zyxel

Tks 4 the info, I have tried her some time ago.

Though she knocks off at 6pm, sometime she took bookings for 6.15pm like I did the last time.

She oredi has a bf which used 2b her former customer. Well, at least that was what she told me.

Any other big boobs to recommend ?

Tks

Merl
13-02-2004, 09:28 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel & gedangsa,

Can provide some info abt Geraldine (like age, look, figure, svc level) ?

zyxel01
13-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Merl
Bro zyxel & gedangsa,

Sorry bro, can't help you on this. I have not seen her myself. Only got the info from my friend.

Cheers!
zyxel

gedangsa
13-02-2004, 10:27 PM
Bro zyxel & gedangsa,

Can...can.. I can help. I will try to recall as it was quite a while liao.

Face: initially look good after come nearer I think not so young after all

gedangsa
14-02-2004, 12:43 AM
Sorry, bro merl, juz now computer hang. So, here it is:-

Name: Geraldine

Look: Ist come in quite chio, then come nearer not so young leh

Boobs: wah damn big & firm.

Massage: What do you expect ?

HJ: Average

BJ: No money at that time, didn't try

FJ: N/A

Skin: Fair

Attire: Comes in braless, wah can see the nipple sticking out & her breast wobble as she moves, really cannot tahan.

Attitude: Damn friendly, tell u all her prob. Say gotta do special bcos gotta clear debt. Say got bf liao. Ask her bf know she works in HC. She say "of corse" bcos the bf is her ex-customer !!

For regulars, she will rub her mellons on yr yr body for hj. But for 1st timer, can only squeeze & suck, raba.

Damage: Entrance + $50

RTF: yes but since some bro say she got VD, I think twice (but don't kow true or not ? My opinion is I think NOT true lah coz her chee bye looks clean though I know that's not the way to judge an infected chee-bye). Well, I think maybe the I didn't go back bcos there are too many other girls to try

Hope the above help

zyxel01
18-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Quasimodo
this is pretty sad... this HC only has 2 girls worth trying? Connie & Yoko?

Bro, this HC has a few ex-paradiz gals working.

1. Happy (Fiona in paradiz)
2. Chilli (Maggie in paradiz, but left already)
3. Paris (Paris in paradiz)
4. ?? (Star in paradiz) - not sure name in here.
5. Geraldine (same name in paradiz)
6. Connie (same name in paradiz)

Just ask the recept who are the ex-paradiz gals. Recept also ex-paradiz. The one working in the day shift.

Cheers!
zyxel

Merl
18-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Sorry, bro merl, juz now computer hang. So, here it is:-

Name: Geraldine

Look: Ist come in quite chio, then come nearer not so young leh

Boobs: wah damn big & firm.

Massage: What do you expect ?

HJ: Average

BJ: No money at that time, didn't try

FJ: N/A

Skin: Fair ...

Tks for the info Bro !

zyxel01
19-02-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Quasimodo
yah... recep named Joanne or something...

however these girl from ex-para... worth trying? I'm not familiar with them... I think they're the "later" batch of paradiz girls... the ones who came in about 6 months b4 they closed... not familiar with them at all... I had my regulars at para and didn't try the others... except connie... so you'd recommend all of them as good finds?

I have only tried some from the list, and are good:

1. Happy (Fiona in paradiz) - very good, friendly, can be horny if mood is right, normal ah lian face, slight bak chai.

2. Chilli (Maggie in paradiz, but left already) - ang pai in paradiz time, and also still good, but left already.

3. Paris (Paris in paradiz) - never try, but was ang pai in paradiz. GF type service.

4. ?? (Star in paradiz) - not sure name in here. - also good, but never try.

5. Geraldine (same name in paradiz) - never try, but heard is good. Can check bro gadensa FR here.

6. Connie (same name in paradiz) - many FRs on her, but never try yet.

Cheers!
zyxel

gedangsa
20-02-2004, 01:11 AM
Tks for the info Bro !

No problem, you are welcome, bro merl but don't forget to post yr FR

Merl
20-02-2004, 09:12 AM

No problem, you are welcome, bro merl but don't forget to post yr FR

Was sorta interested at 1st when reading yr FR. Hoever, by the time I reach yr last para, I think I rather give it a skip. No point going for juz a flower when there is a forest out there :p

So Bro Gedangsa, which hc is yr turf now ? Or u going ard looking for big boobs gals only ? Yest went to leisure and saw mandy & crystyal's schedule very tight. Must be serving all the boobs lovers Bro out there.

gedangsa
20-02-2004, 11:52 PM
Was sorta interested at 1st when reading yr FR. Hoever, by the time I reach yr last para, I think I rather give it a skip. No point going for juz a flower when there is a forest out there :p

So Bro Gedangsa, which hc is yr turf now ? Or u going ard looking for big boobs gals only ? Yest went to leisure and saw mandy & crystyal's schedule very tight. Must be serving all the boobs lovers Bro out there.

Bro Merl,

My 1st priority is to bonk the big boobs one first lah. But as there are not many around, while waiting for confirmation of big ones, I bonk those so called pretty ones lah.

Any recommendation of big boobs from you ?

Merl
21-02-2004, 12:01 AM

Bro Merl,

My 1st priority is to bonk the big boobs one first lah. But as there are not many around, while waiting for confirmation of big ones, I bonk those so called pretty ones lah.

Any recommendation of big boobs from you ?

The one I know is at Leisure where I told you at the other threads. Other hc not sure. But there's a Big boobs at HC thread, u shld hv seen it rite?

gedangsa
21-02-2004, 12:55 PM
The one I know is at Leisure where I told you at the other threads. Other hc not sure. But there's a Big boobs at HC thread, u shld hv seen it rite?

Tks, I have read the big boobs thread. I think I have tried most, if not all, of them. But I have NOT tried any girls in Leisure. U r refering to Mandy & Crystal I think. Since some bro said Mandy is bigger than Crystal, Crystal is temporary out. I am still figuring out, between Joyce & Mandy, which one to try first

Merl
21-02-2004, 06:43 PM

Tks, I have read the big boobs thread. I think I have tried most, if not all, of them. But I have NOT tried any girls in Leisure. U r refering to Mandy & Crystal I think. Since some bro said Mandy is bigger than Crystal, Crystal is temporary out. I am still figuring out, between Joyce & Mandy, which one to try first

From wat I know, Joyce is the ang pai there, always fully booked. Maybe u can give her a try coz she's much prettier than Mandy.

shttan
22-02-2004, 09:00 PM
hi bro out there...
anyone know who is the ang pai now.
i ever try happy b4,her service is good bjj w/o cap.

gedangsa
23-02-2004, 12:25 AM
From wat I know, Joyce is the ang pai there, always fully booked. Maybe u can give her a try coz she's much prettier than Mandy.

Bro Mrl,

U have tried both Joyce & Mandy ?

Merl
23-02-2004, 09:17 AM

Bro Mrl,

U have tried both Joyce & Mandy ?

I tried mandy and crystal but not joyce.

Ah Seah
04-03-2004, 11:56 AM
I have only tried some from the list, and are good:

1. Happy (Fiona in paradiz) - very good, friendly, can be horny if mood is right, normal ah lian face, slight bak chai.

2. Chilli (Maggie in paradiz, but left already) - ang pai in paradiz time, and also still good, but left already.

3. Paris (Paris in paradiz) - never try, but was ang pai in paradiz. GF type service.

4. ?? (Star in paradiz) - not sure name in here. - also good, but never try.

5. Geraldine (same name in paradiz) - never try, but heard is good. Can check bro gadensa FR here.

6. Connie (same name in paradiz) - many FRs on her, but never try yet.

Cheers!
zyxel

met Chilli last week.....:)

zyxel01
04-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Ah Seah
met Chilli last week.....:)

You mean you met her somewhere else? Or os she back (or still) in Galaxy?

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Seah
05-03-2004, 11:32 AM
You mean you met her somewhere else? Or os she back (or still) in Galaxy?

Cheers!
zyxel

met her when she was walking into Galaxy HC, near the steps leading to the shopping area.

Good luck.

:)

zyxel01
05-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Ah Seah
met her when she was walking into Galaxy HC, near the steps leading to the shopping area.

Good luck.

:)

Hmm... that's good news then. Heard from a bro here that she left the scene about 3 months ago...

Cheers!
zyxel

whitegun
12-03-2004, 03:29 PM
If she's back in business, great! But maybe she was just visiting her "sisters" at Galaxy?

Connie now on long leave, recep dunno when she back. Sigh. Miss her deep throat, super suction BJ, thorough cat bath, and her nice big boobs (even if fake)... :(

cyber69_x69
03-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Bros,

Anyone tried Win of Galaxy ? Heard that she is good.

gedangsa
04-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Bros,

Anyone tried Win of Galaxy ? Heard that she is good.

I have tried Winnie but dun know if it is the same as Win. When she came in, she was not my type, so I only opted for hj. She's dark skin & petite.

Although she didn't seem to me have big breast but she told me that if she takes off her clothes, those booby will "spring" out

Sorry, can't be of much help except the above.

waterboy
17-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Been Galaxy tonight and here the FR for Star :

Look : Big eyes with thick puffy lips like angeline Joline 7/10
Body : 1.65m with small boobs, long leg and skin very smooth 6.5/10
Massage : 7/10 not much oil use, good acupoint press
HJ : N/A
BM BJ : RAther not do if without cap. Just suck up and down without tackling the sensitive area, when told her not much feeling, tried to use HJ to release instead, a bit rush.... 6/10. Small boobs but skin very smooth, too short though....
FJ : Aunty visit, N/A

Overall not very chatty but friendly though, never act like ya ya. Can try her FJ next time, mention that she allow to be lick down there, but if not shiok, will stop the act. Quite a nice experience for my first visit at Galaxy.

Total Damage : 38 + 80 (Kena paid extra 5% when pay by card, CCB...)

kenneth1979
18-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Been Galaxy tonight and here the FR for Star :

Total Damage : 38 + 80 (Kena paid extra 5% when pay by card, CCB...)

u mean pay special use card.
in australia u pay also abt 7% extra if use cc
in kl 5% too

waterboy
20-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Hello brother,

No choice but to pay special using card as need to claim for my customer leh...

Going down tonight to try connie or any young girl there, if most of the samster think this is not a place worth coming, will change to either Dajiko or Dorris for a try,wish me luck........

I am actally tropical fans but no new girls ....so sian already....

ypres
08-08-2005, 03:04 PM
True that Geraldine got STD?

doggystylish
25-12-2007, 12:56 PM
the recep if fat, old, ugly and perpetually in bad mood.

ironmushroom
29-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Wow, didnt know after a two years break, there is a new thread on this? :D anyway this place nothing to shout abt ...... a plc to go just for release ... :p

expat07
30-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Since i have not been here for a long here, I decided to try Galaxy. Went there in the morning and so there are few girls only. Reception, the fat old grumpy looking lady, recommended Niki.

Niki came into the room with a frown.... I looked at her and say Hi Niki, i am Miki and she bursted into laughter and the frown disappears.... but she is actually a very friendly gal (more like a MILF). I asked her why did she come in with the frown... she said... many customer also ask the same question but she was not frowning.

She told me she is born in the year of Rabbit so probably late 20s... or 30s..., I am not good in those zodiac stuff. We chatted quite alot during her massage and her massage is quite OK, better than many these days. She spoke about her jobs in KTV, other HC etc and seemed to have a good chemistry with her. Maybe I can clicked better with MILFs..more to talk about.

After her massage, I turned around and she was sitting on my legs...i can feel her panties and skin against mine and you know what... The flag rises.. She looked and laughed at me for lack of control.. We continue to chat sexyly for a while.. sometimes I like it because it is as good as foreplay... i asked her how hungry she is and she asked me how desperate am I.
The natural state of progress is for FJ. Her BJ is good, did not rush. Not much Cat bath. She mounted on me after sometime and we went rocking each other forward and backward since i decided to sit up as well. I managed to lock your didi in the right position and it was very deep inside her and you can see that she was groaning in pain and joy. At the same time, our faces are so close and I can still suck her nipples during the rocking chair session. It went on a sometime... back to missionary ...and eventually released in the doggy position. Overall, I was sextisfied and with good feeling but it is not one that you walk away wanting more and more of the same.

She is not well patronized because she works during office hours only and has on average 2 to 3 clients per day.

Name : Niki
Looks : (7 for a MILF)
BJ : (7 good
FJ : 7.5
Massage : 7

Do recommend

curiosity
23-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Last week, happen to pass by this hc so went in and give it a try. Paid to the recept and was assigned a room. So proceed to the room and have a shower, 5 mins later, heard a knock and a gal came in. First look, oh no, a slim milf look, told myself that today will skip the special. but in the end, little bro win the battle over me. one thing abt her is her massage is very strong and sure helps me relax the stiffness of my shoulders. After finish the massage, she will use her fingers and tickle your back till ur penis till u buay tahan. so I opt for the full course. she start by licking your back all the way down to your balls and then ask u to knee down like a dog. Then she will lie down under your balls and lick from there up to ur penis. shiok feeling, never experience this type of feeling b4. Then we proceed to FJ, started by cowgirl and then I proceed to missionary and doggie. Finally explode out and lie flat on her back.

Looks: 6/10, (not for syt lovers)
Figure: slim
Massage: 8/10,
Boobs: A cup, (not for boobs lover)
Foreplay: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Recommendation to those want to go for strong massage and services.

king_georgebush
23-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Last week, happen to pass by this hc so went in and give it a try. Paid to the recept and was assigned a room. So proceed to the room and have a shower, 5 mins later, heard a knock and a gal came in. First look, oh no, a slim milf look, told myself that today will skip the special. but in the end, little bro win the battle over me. one thing abt her is her massage is very strong and sure helps me relax the stiffness of my shoulders. After finish the massage, she will use her fingers and tickle your back till ur penis till u buay tahan. so I opt for the full course. she start by licking your back all the way down to your balls and then ask u to knee down like a dog. Then she will lie down under your balls and lick from there up to ur penis. shiok feeling, never experience this type of feeling b4. Then we proceed to FJ, started by cowgirl and then I proceed to missionary and doggie. Finally explode out and lie flat on her back.

is there a name of this gal somewhere in your FR ?

LittleGiant
24-02-2008, 02:24 AM

name? ha ha :D

curiosity
24-02-2008, 01:11 PM
oops sorry, think her name is crystal.

wwiss
24-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Oh Crystal!
Brothers, her massage is so so only.
But she score high marks in the SPECIALS department, especially in BALLS sucking and DICK licking.

If you want good massage and good Jua Gen then it is Grace la!
Her massage is really relaxing and comfortable and very complete.
Especially she got do the hot towel press on your back.
And when she wrap your BALLS with the hot towel, it is so siok and make your DICK real hard. :D
MUST TRY!;)

CKee
27-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh Crystal!
Brothers, her massage is so so only.
But she score high marks in the SPECIALS department, especially in BALLS sucking and DICK licking.

As a huge lao chio lover, will only frequent joints stuffed with them. Had an appt with Crystal last night and had above-average expectations due to many positive FRs abt her. A couple mins after shower, she came wearing a red dress (later she said must wear red for good luck tho she not ang pai) with push-up bra. Looks ok to me and IMO, above 40s. Petite lady and massage ok...used her elbows to knee my butt cheeks and quite painful. Made small talk whether it's my 1st time lah in Galaxy, which joints I frequent, etc...After a rather uneventful massage, she popped the question.

Yep, asked whether I am open to balls + ass licking...the former ok, the latter?? Try 1st and if dun like, could always ask her to stop. She then proceeded to remove her ang pai dress and ang pai red bra with only ang pai red panty on...really small size lady, and dun wish to be crude, but her body looks like a boy...small breasts but pointy nips...small ass, bony back...gave me a BBBJ and realised that she would run her mouth up and down the shaft, with one hand massaging the bulbous head - quite shiok. Then she climbed over and gave me a good view of her Pxxxy...encouraged me to paint her...hmmm no smell so gave her a token one. Then capped me and rode here and there...me with CD could never come so took off and BBBJ again...could also roam all over and finger. She then frenched and me just played with myself and shot all over. Overall experience ok.

Notice that her palms are kinda rough...like some low grade sandpaper. This is surprising as in her course of work, she does not do "chor" work..Will I RTF? Not likely as there is a list of other lao chios that I wanna try.

sensuality2007
01-03-2008, 09:00 PM
will reommend 2 very good ones at this place, wonder if anyone linda and honey...these 2 lau chio damn horny....i had them every time when I went there to the extent I got so addicted to these 2 women and visited them like every fortnight for the last 5 years...so you can imagine how much $$$$ I thre on them...they know me well. I can tell you these 2 women got damn good service attitude and I really lick their pussy non stop these years and fuck them so well that they love me so much.....

Linda always wear damn sexy and he rlooks really makes you instantly want to fuck her....tell you the moemnt you lick her pussy and within the next 10 seconds he rpussy all wet and she cannot tahan anymore...just lick he runtil she ask you to fuck her....when you fuck her, her lobang very nice and shiok because its so slippery and insertion makes you feel so high with that sensation....brothers, just try linda and share your experience and FR (just a recommendation of some gems I know there........)

For Honey...also good but when you lick her...she gets wet like Linda except she squirts out unlike Linda really wet juices from he rpussy...Honey is also damn good to fuck not forgetting she use to eb a cosetic countegirl before...try her and you should not regret. Do give a FR if any brothers try her.

So far these 2 girls worht your $$$ if you go Galaxy...would like to hear FR on these 2 women if brothers went there.......

I tried connie before (quite good - I even know her background and how she came into this line because I ended up with her for a while and financially supporting her too but not now anymore as she likes to gamble), star, winnie, honda (hinda not bad, she is a malay girl but you wont regret if you a boobs lover ...she got damn sexy sisters who use to be SQ girls.......if you good and can sian her..maybe still got chance hook her sis though they married... i seen her sis before)