PDA

View Full Version : Eurasian Girls

gelek_king
01-04-2003, 03:16 AM
Hi Bros, wondering if you have info on Eurasian girls working in HCs that provide specials, prefer if they are in their 20s.

The only one I've met so far is Sheila from Dajiko, and damn, her service is good. But she's at least 30, I think.

Have seen other races, Malay and Chinese especilly, but not many Eurasians.

Any bros got any recommendations?

2003_newbie
01-04-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by gelekaking
Hi Bros, wondering if you have info on Eurasian girls working in HCs that provide specials, prefer if they are in their 20s.

The only one I've met so far is Sheila from Dajiko, and damn, her service is good. But she's at least 30, I think.

Have seen other races, Malay and Chinese especilly, but not many Eurasians.

Any bros got any recommendations?

where is Dajiko? Tell us your FR ley. :D

_jaDeD_
01-04-2003, 09:45 PM
Yup.. the Queen of BBBJ is definitely past 30 although she claims otherwise....
Dajiko is in RiverView Hotel...

I thought Sheila has moved on to IP...correct me if I'm wrong...

gedangsa
01-04-2003, 11:09 PM
U guys sure Sheila is an Eurasian ?

2003_newbie
02-04-2003, 03:34 PM
Please tell us how Sheila looks, her body, service, etc. FR is needed, thanx :)

_jaDeD_
02-04-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa
U guys sure Sheila is an Eurasian ?

Whatever got you so skeptical about her ethnic group?
Anyway, I cannot confirm whether she's eurasian or not...
But for me, i think she looks more minah than eurasian

gedangsa
03-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by ajaDeDa
Whatever got you so skeptical about her ethnic group?
Anyway, I cannot confirm whether she's eurasian or not...
But for me, i think she looks more minah than eurasian

I'm sceptical becos I think Eurasian would not be able to get permit to work in HC

gelek_king
03-04-2003, 03:05 AM
This is a FR on sheila that i filed in an earlier thread. Anyway, I don't know why the authorities should not give an Eurasian permission to work in a HC. Still, anyone knows any other place with Eurasians?

This is the FR that i posted earlier.

A bit exotic face, she told me she's not pure chinese but is mixed. I won't say she's very pretty.

But she was very friendly, and gave me a good oil massage. I actually felt good after the massage. She kept on asking if i was too painful, and I had to reassure her that it was ok. This was for about 30 mins at least, so it was a pretty long and good massage.

Then, she asked if I wanted to continue with massage, or move on to someting else, ie, asking if I want the special.

When I enquired about the cost, she said $100 for normal bj and $120 for a extra good bj.

When I seemed interested, and was considering, she took off the towel from my back and poured oil all over my buttocks area, and was turning me on by giving this really sensual, ticklish, kind of massage. What a fucking turn on.

Anyway, told her i'll take the special bj. Even though it was $120, I remember reading that she charges that usually, and her bj is very good. She immediately laughed, and said "That is great, why should we waste time?" and stripped immediately.

And boy was I not disappointed. She licked me all around the crotch, sucked my balls, and went on to give the best bbbj i've ever had in my life.

I was playing with her pussy, and when she realised that doing that turned me on even more, she switched to a 69 position and allowed me to lick her pussy and suck on it while she gave me a bbbj.

Could not control after a while, and came in her mouth. And she swallows, which is a fantastic turn on as well.

Overall, well worth the money, and highly recommended. Gives a pretty good massage, and a fantastic bbbj.

Age: 26 (Thats what she said, though I don't know if its true)

Looks: 7/10 (petite, a bit eurasian like. Not very pretty, but hey, there will be fellas who will love her looks.)

Boobs: 7/10 (Rather small, but ok size to hold in one hand.

Nipples are big when erect, so they can me quite fun, if you get what I mean.)

Massage: 9/10 (Pretty good, I liked. But not sure if other brothers will like it as well)

BBBJ: 10/10 (Fantastic. Just read what I said above)

Cost: $120 for the bbbj and $38 for the entrance = $158 in total

Overall: 8/10 (A very good experience, and will certainly go back again).

2003_newbie
03-04-2003, 05:20 AM
$120 for a bj, a tad expensive :(

Kid A
03-04-2003, 11:45 AM
Er brudders...where is the last known working place of this infamous Shiela? Can advise. Thanks.

Peace,

Kid A

dan761
04-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by 2003anewbie
$120 for a bj, a tad expensive :(

I oso got such experience when agreed a FJ but somehow cum during the bj/bbbj...still have to pay according to the original verbal agreement....sian...

hearthrob
10-08-2003, 11:31 PM
Such good topic should be revive!! Is Sheila still in Dajiko? Does she do FJ?

gasman9
12-08-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by gedangsa

I'm sceptical becos I think Eurasian would not be able to get permit to work in HC

eurasians are one of the 4 groups of races we have in singapore, besides chinese, malay and indian. anyway sheila is a singaporean dont need to get work permit. maybe you were thinking european is it bro gedangsa?

anyway i have tried her a few times back in M hotel. i am sort of a mix blood myself so i can say she is eurasian, but what kind of eurasian mix i am not sure. she is a soft spoken girl with a very good command of english with soft breast, not those sagging type. she does fj but dunno why she prefer to do bbbj. anyway she does rate a first class in bbbj. there was a thread dedicated to her back then...all praises and thumbs up kind of comments from bros who had tried her before.

Kdajong99
12-08-2003, 03:36 PM
$120 for a BJ is very expensive but if she's as good as what you bros describe, might be worth a try. If she's still in Dajiko then i'll try her out and give a FR. :D

Valiantangel
12-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Actually i am on the look out for eurasian girls too.Was told by a massuer that a eurasian girl works at Angel HC(Allson Hotel)but that was 8 months ago.
Did try a eurasian girl at Boulevard hotel(b4 it closed down) ,basement HC,she told me that a european lady in the mid 30s worked there.I wish i tried her.

Still on the look out.....

infinitiumus
13-08-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
$120 for a BJ is very expensive but if she's as good as what you bros describe, might be worth a try. If she's still in Dajiko then i'll try her out and give a FR. :D

She is definitely good. You will not be able to walk properly after
the BJ and CIM.

lancerglxi
14-08-2003, 03:33 PM
Yes I have tried the European lady. She looks matured but her massage is good and relaxing. For speical not too good.

Originally posted by Valiantangel
Actually i am on the look out for eurasian girls too.Was told by a massuer that a eurasian girl works at Angel HC(Allson Hotel)but that was 8 months ago.
Did try a eurasian girl at Boulevard hotel(b4 it closed down) ,basement HC,she told me that a european lady in the mid 30s worked there.I wish i tried her.

Still on the look out.....

Valiantangel
15-08-2003, 10:17 AM
Mmmm....thats interesting is she still in the hC scene.If so where is she working.?
Anyway,at the moment i m looking out for eurasian gals, any bro who can assist me with info ,i will be glad.

harpoon
17-08-2003, 12:07 AM
There's one such girl in SKILL HC located on the 5th floor of Orchard Towers. Can't remember the phone number, pls do self check. She is call ICE, an eurasian, 5'4", medium bulit, 36B assets, sexily dressed and those with g-strings fetish will be turned on. Her charges are HJ 50, BM & BJ 100, FJ 120 to 150. Massage is average but she is friendly. I am not going to provide FR as I believe one man's meat is another man's poison. Having said that, I will surely visit her again. Btw she is off on sat & sun and she works only weekdays from 10am to 6pm. Try her and make your assessment.:D

bergkamp
17-08-2003, 06:35 AM
brudder lancerglxi, pm me where she work leh....and her name also lah...

the mature eurasian/european lady....

hearthrob
17-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by harpoon
There's one such girl in SKILL HC located on the 5th floor of Orchard Towers. Can't remember the phone number, pls do self check. She is call ICE, an eurasian, 5'4", medium bulit, 36B assets, sexily dressed and those with g-strings fetish will be turned on. Her charges are HJ 50, BM & BJ 100, FJ 120 to 150. Massage is average but she is friendly. I am not going to provide FR as I believe one man's meat is another man's poison. Having said that, I will surely visit her again. Btw she is off on sat & sun and she works only weekdays from 10am to 6pm. Try her and make your assessment.:D

Bro Harpoon, what kind of a mixed is she? Which nationalities mixed?

Valiantangel
18-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Mmmm...thanks for the info.. Harpoon....i sure like to get my hand on her assets.....will get her a try.
any bros with more info on eurasian chics pls provide feedbacks.:)

lancerglxi
19-08-2003, 05:02 PM
This European lady I had was sometime in late 80s. Don't think she is working now. Perhaps other bros can help.

Originally posted by bergkamp
brudder lancerglxi, pm me where she work leh....and her name also lah...

the mature eurasian/european lady....

bergkamp
19-08-2003, 10:53 PM
wah lau late 80s then forget it lah...siao....

Kdajong99
19-08-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by bergkamp
wah lau late 80s then forget it lah...siao....

Maybe now can ask for her daughter liao. :p

Dick Low
02-09-2003, 10:36 PM
Bro, interested in Ang Mo gal can tried Grandlink.>>>Ask for " KC ".

hearthrob
02-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Dick Low

Bro Dick, care to describe your experience with her? :)

Valiantangel
03-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Hey i know of no HC by the name of GRANDLINK...care to elaborate more?:)

bergkamp
03-09-2003, 11:28 AM
Maybe now can ask for her daughter liao. :p

that's why!!! haha...

Dick Low
03-09-2003, 07:57 PM
Grandlink is at end of guillemard & next to city plaza. (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg) search for grandlink sq. The famous Jua Gen Queen Cindy from Novena is also there.

hearthrob
03-09-2003, 08:35 PM
haha! bro Kdajong99, saw your avatar so cute and just stole it for a while lah....haha! I will return you after a while, please don't be mad. :D

sy469406
05-09-2003, 11:26 AM

Heard that place is really something with nice young gals. Haven't tried personally but soon...

Bro Dick... can pls provide FR on the "Ang Mo" gal you mentioned?

teraterm55
05-09-2003, 01:22 PM
the KTV at ALSON Hotel Level 4 has reopened.
and there are 2 eurasians there.
one by the name of Michelle the other one forgot.
Michelle has Big Boobies and looks... err.. like a Eurasian.

you guys can go check it out.

Bottle about 350

call for mummy Li Ann (i think she mixed blood also)

gelek_king
06-09-2003, 12:21 AM
Wah, din even realise that the thread i started so long ago has been revived.

Sheila is still at Dajiko, and still giving those fantastic BBBJs. I mean, that woman was probably born to give a blow job! Bloody hell, and she gets great pleasure in seeing you squirm as she goes down on you. And what is great, she also lets you eat her while you're at it! What a woman.

Anyway, Bro Dick Low, can give more details about KC and Grandlink. What are the charges, what does she do, and most importantly, what does she look like? I know one man's meat is another man's poison, but a FR on her would be good as well.

And lets keep on looking for more Eurasian chicks.

Plus, anyone knows where there are friendly Malay chicks with big boobs who can give a good BJ? And preferbly more?

Kdajong99
06-09-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
haha! bro Kdajong99, saw your avatar so cute and just stole it for a while lah....haha! I will return you after a while, please don't be mad. :D

U also like bouncing breast?? Hmm...neber mind lah...this one pass to u...i go source for another avatar...:D

Rainman
06-09-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by gelek_king
Wah, din even realise that the thread i started so long ago has been revived.

Sheila is still at Dajiko, and still giving those fantastic BBBJs. I mean, that woman was probably born to give a blow job! Bloody hell, and she gets great pleasure in seeing you squirm as she goes down on you. And what is great, she also lets you eat her while you're at it! What a woman.

Anyway, Bro Dick Low, can give more details about KC and Grandlink. What are the charges, what does she do, and most importantly, what does she look like? I know one man's meat is another man's poison, but a FR on her would be good as well.

And lets keep on looking for more Eurasian chicks.

Plus, anyone knows where there are friendly Malay chicks with big boobs who can give a good BJ? And preferbly more?

Huh... can try lor...

thanks

Dick Low
07-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Greeting Bro,

KC is a mixed blood american with spain... she travel everyday from JB to sg. The entry fee is $28 rest is std pricing. I only tried HJ so can't describe much. She is abt 25yr old ... ok looking.

hearthrob
07-09-2003, 11:22 PM
U also like bouncing breast?? Hmm...neber mind lah...this one pass to u...i go source for another avatar...:D

Wow! Thanks you bro! So pai seh....stolen yours somemore...heehee...

hearthrob
07-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Greeting Bro,

KC is a mixed blood american with spain... she travel everyday from JB to sg. The entry fee is $28 rest is std pricing. I only tried HJ so can't describe much. She is abt 25yr old ... ok looking.

Bro., do you mean she only do HJ? Is she natural blond? ;)

CFMLover
12-09-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by sy469406
Heard that place is really something with nice young gals. Haven't tried personally but soon...

Bro Dick... can pls provide FR on the "Ang Mo" gal you mentioned?

Went to Grandlink Sq the other day, there is no HC there. Are you guys referring to the same place. Can provide more details on where to find this place in Grandlink Sq.

xris
16-09-2003, 03:41 AM
Its on the second floor. There are a lot of shops that are not rented out. So it should be easy to find.

The last time i went there, was serviced by August. Not too bad.
Massage SOP, using oil.

She gave BBBJ, which is ok. Nothing much to rave about.

Body: 6 (a little plump, but 34C)
looks:5 (about 30ish)
BBBJ: 6

Damage: 38 (massage with scrub, 55min)
80 (BBBJ)

ahkok
16-09-2003, 06:51 PM
[i hav made bookings twice on different days for her(Sheila )..but when i arr there the recep always hav excues sayin she sick or last min didnt come...are the recep tryin to push other gals

bergkamp
16-09-2003, 07:03 PM
paiseh...where is dajiko ah?
and sheila really that good ah?

ahkok
16-09-2003, 07:09 PM
At riverview htl..still waiting to try..very disappointed...

yupbillions
25-09-2003, 04:10 PM
Hi fellow samsters,

I would like to be 'serviced' by an ang-mo or an eurasian chick. Can anyone recommend relatively young ones that i could visit.

Thanks

ROCK
28-10-2003, 10:08 AM
Hi bro xris

This girl or woman,August,is she early 40's,long
hair,big boobs,always wearing g-string.Is she
formally from Tropical HC? If you know pls let
advise,thank you.

Cheers

Originally posted by xris
Its on the second floor. There are a lot of shops that are not rented out. So it should be easy to find.

The last time i went there, was serviced by August. Not too bad.
Massage SOP, using oil.

She gave BBBJ, which is ok. Nothing much to rave about.

Body: 6 (a little plump, but 34C)
looks:5 (about 30ish)
BBBJ: 6

Damage: 38 (massage with scrub, 55min)
80 (BBBJ)

val46
28-11-2003, 12:57 PM
hi fellas

been following this thread for a while and was a bit fascinated by the claims on the eurasian gals. anyway cut short the story.
went to daijiko yesterday and booked for sheila. well wat that has been told her figure was kind of small petite but wat i'm interested was her bbbj and wat a wonderful experience i had.
she was very friendly talking all the while joking with u and after giving an incredible massage came the sensual sexy massage where she tickles ur ass and lil bro till u squirm and wat comes next totally turn me on. after stripping she basically drop on all fours and give the best ass rimming/poking and the best bbbj i ever had. on top of it all i can even give her wat she is giving me.

body: 6 small petite
looks: 7 girlish with cute eyes
tits: 6 handful with taut nipple
bbbj: 9
ar: 8

damage: 38 entrance
bbbj: 120

schwing
28-11-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by val46
hi fellas

been following this thread for a while and was a bit fascinated by the claims on the eurasian gals. anyway cut short the story.
went to daijiko yesterday and booked for sheila. well wat that has been told her figure was kind of small petite but wat i'm interested was her bbbj and wat a wonderful experience i had.
she was very friendly talking all the while joking with u and after giving an incredible massage came the sensual sexy massage where she tickles ur ass and lil bro till u squirm and wat comes next totally turn me on. after stripping she basically drop on all fours and give the best ass rimming/poking and the best bbbj i ever had. on top of it all i can even give her wat she is giving me.

body: 6 small petite
looks: 7 girlish with cute eyes
tits: 6 handful with taut nipple
bbbj: 9
ar: 8

damage: 38 entrance
bbbj: 120

i dun think i will pay 120 for bbbj. so far i paid 80 for bbbj and 10 for fully naked bbbj and cim.

LiNpEh
28-11-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by schwing
i dun think i will pay 120 for bbbj. so far i paid 80 for bbbj and 10 for fully naked bbbj and cim.

10 for bbbj and cim:confused: sure or not... or typo error

schwing
28-11-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
10 for bbbj and cim:confused: sure or not... or typo error

haa haa...sorrie hor... typo... should be 90

Padawan
29-11-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by schwing
haa haa...sorrie hor... typo... should be 90

Bro Schwing,
$90 for BBBJ+CIM! In HC huh? share such a contact leh ! Thanx.

xris
02-12-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by ROCK
Hi bro xris

advise,thank you.

Cheers

Hi Rock,

I think around there lah....late 30s to early 40s, but she got short hair the last time I went. (Have not been down since I posted) Her boobs not very big, about B (a bit sagging) Wears G-string, but i dun know if she was from Tropical...sorry....hope this helps.

Cheers

xris
02-12-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by ROCK
Hi bro xris

advise,thank you.

Cheers

Opps sorry, I was think about another girl...Yup this August has big boobs and long hair. But I dun know if she was from Tropical...sorry