PDA

View Full Version : 21 years old local chinese who makes sex looks redundant, Stacey

true_enjoyment
06-01-2009, 04:14 AM
This gal is previously from Bongbibi named Angel but as 'A' represent top quality of TE, I decided to call her Stacey instead. I was surprised initially when i heard that she doesn't provide FJ(knew she was under Bongbibi after I met her) and was thinking if she will be in demand. However after knowing she was previously under Bongbibi, i decided to give her a shot and took her in.

At first I was thinking to myself since it's just bbbj and such, probably don't need to get a room. So i asked whether she can just do it in car. She said better to have a room so that she can perform to the fullest. I didn't quite understand, how big can the different be? I was SO wrong! It turned out that she is really very good in bed despite not having the real action. She can perform fellatio for very long but that's not just it. She knows how to seduce men and keep them on the suspense. She licked from neck and slowly downwards, gently sucked and licked on both nipples when passing by them. Not only does she knows how to suck dick, she knows how to lick balls too! It was truly an enjoyable session as she didn't keep track of the time. Usually guys have to work hard to enjoy but with her, you just have to lie back and relax, and she will do the rest. However she enjoys cunnilingus alot too, so it's good if you can do it for her. Seriously, with Stacey, sex just look redundant. Haha! :p

Name: Stacey
Race: Chinese
Height: 157cm
Weight: 43kg
Vital Stats: 32B-25-33

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM.

Don'ts: FJ, AR and AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She only takes Chinese.

She doesn't smoke and has no tattoo.

She is available most time but have to check with her first due to her school commitment.

Damage: First time booking - 220/1/1. Subsequent booking - 180/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided. Please take note that this price is requested by her.

heeremm
06-01-2009, 05:31 AM
Aiyo recycle one ah

hp no

Eight 234 xxxxxx

true_enjoyment
07-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Aiyo recycle one ah

hp no

Eight 234 xxxxxx

Duh! You couldn't understand proper english ar? I already stated that she was under bongbibi.

Also what's the meaning of going around to PM my clients saying that I am under the supervision of anti-vice? Attempting to pull my clients away from me? That can only show that you are just a direct competitor, doing local gals. Good attempt. :eek: Where did you get your information from in the first place? Any prove? Btw the piece of "info" you sent to my clients has a super big error but i'm not going to tell you what it is. See whether your pig brain can identify it. Give you a clue, it is not about your broken english. ;)

Chinababes2001
08-01-2009, 12:38 AM
how do u judge her looks department?

true_enjoyment
08-01-2009, 02:44 AM
how do u judge her looks department?

I mentioned before I don't like to rate look cos it's really very subjective. Meat and poison theory. She looks sweet but not stunning or very pretty. Initially with damage of 220/1/1, I think she's still value for time money still but some guys who took her from Bongbibi before sms her that the price I set is too low and told her she's worth much more, so she requested for 280/1/1. I managed to persuade her to take 250/1/1, so it's really up to individual to decide if she's worth the try. Btw her rtf will be 220/1/1.

infinitiumus
08-01-2009, 10:37 AM
If it is just BBBJ, is look so important.

Just close your eyes or cover with towel and enjoy..

But for me no.. I won't do BBBJ ONLY unless the girl is so special.. but if she is so special, I would want to do FJ right?

Chinababes2001
08-01-2009, 11:01 AM
If it is just BBBJ, is look so important.

Just close your eyes or cover with towel and enjoy..

But for me no.. I won't do BBBJ ONLY unless the girl is so special.. but if she is so special, I would want to do FJ right?

hahaha.... me cannot... me want a pretty face doing the BJ for me.

why man likes BJ?
it is something so primitive... it is all abt domineering and submission.

looking at a pretty gal doing it sensually compared to one avg girl giving u makes a different to me.

i know looks are subjective but at least try to give a gauge la compared to ur so many gals.

btw, just one day then her price went up liow...
maybe u should tell her let some bros here try first and see some FRs before jacking up the price.

that way, commandos more willing to make an effort to try her and her biz will oso be better with more truthful report.

just my 1 cents worth of opinion ;)

infinitiumus
09-01-2009, 01:53 AM
hahaha.... me cannot... me want a pretty face doing the BJ for me.

)

there are a lot of pretty girls around.

Hanxinco88
09-01-2009, 02:48 AM
there are a lot of pretty girls around.

can introduce me???....

infinitiumus
09-01-2009, 10:31 AM
can introduce me???....

If you don't mind PRC they lined up for you to choose in GL.

Else take your pick from the list of girls in my signature.. Most of them can make it.. the really bad one I already discarded.

Just contact the relevant OKT.. for private flings of course I can't help u lah.

Hanxinco88
09-01-2009, 06:27 PM
If you don't mind PRC they lined up for you to choose in GL.

Else take your pick from the list of girls in my signature.. Most of them can make it.. the really bad one I already discarded.

Just contact the relevant OKT.. for private flings of course I can't help u lah.

Thanks for your offer...hehe....most of the FL in your siggy ...I had tried before le...PRC...err....not really my cup of tea.....just trying my luck to fish some gems hidden under your sleeves lor....

dee123
09-02-2009, 01:30 AM
hi bro can i hv her contact #...thks

dee123
15-02-2009, 11:12 PM
hi mind asking for her contact #...thks

limchuanpoh
16-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Is Stacey still available?