PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Hikey
01-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Overdue FR. Better late than never.

I was trying (Obviously not hard enough) to refrain from going to Rowell in order to protect my "pocket". Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak and once again, I find myself lurking behind the gate, looking for a fresh piece of meat.

I'm truly spolit for choice. All looks SOOOOOOOOOO good. Pretty look with a body to die for - the perfect package. One of them was motioning to me to take her. Without wasting time, I popped the golden question "Big Dick". She nodded and the rest is history.

Her name was Bowie. Model look. Nice sets of tits. Supple and natural looking. She was amused by the fact that I offered to pay her even though she didn't requested to be paid upfront (Plus point) When she revealed her tool, lo and behold, 6 inches of full glory before me!!!

I initiated frenching but she offered a bit of resistance initially. A bit of bad breath due to smoking but was acceptable by my standards. I wasted no time to savour her phallus. I liked the feeling of her phallus throbbing in my mouth. Gosh... It was indeed long and thick.

I requested for her to top me since she remained rock hard throughout. Bowie refused. Said she was more of a bottom. Since she was so sexy, I acceded to her request and started to pump her hard. I made it a point to ask her to cum inside my mouth. As I humped, she wanked. There was a bit of miscomm cos I thought she wanted to cum and so I positioned myself in front of her dick. Long story cut short... she managed to cum. Very thick cum. Left sextisfied.

Bro was this her you tried? http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208436ca2d7b7bf6ace69aae5f1c28f362350e.jpg

ibtm
01-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Bro was this her you tried? http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208436ca2d7b7bf6ace69aae5f1c28f362350e.jpg

Nope. This LB looks good. Don't think she operate in Rowell right?

Goalman
01-04-2014, 05:49 PM

This LB is call boeing. Use to operate at rowell. According to one of the bro she already gone to work at pattaya agogo bar.

Has a brilliant personality and was so attracted to her that i bring out to a budget hotel after our session at rowell

Is she back at rowell bro? :)

stulut
02-04-2014, 10:01 PM
How possible are they gonna improve the condition? I was hoping for it too. The ladyboys they were great however the condition really cmi.

I know some of the bros here gonna say something about my comment but c'mon, its really very jialat.

freakyfreak
04-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Conditions are crappy - everyone here will agree with you. By back even got pricked by a spring wire at one time! And for goodness sake, can't they do something about the toilet at least!

Well, anyway - despite the conditions, I went down to H79 on Wednesday. Picked out an LB who "could do everything" as she said at the gate. Had one of those nerdy school girl glasses and a cute pixie-shaped face.

Headed up and stripped down. Post-op! Never had one before - so I thought try it once at least. Not bad - mainly because the LB was quite accommodating but at one time told me not to hold her hips as my grip was causing some pain to her. Moved my hands to her buttocks in cowgirl style and she was much happier. Went from CBJ to cowgirl to missionary and finished off.

TCSS a bit and found out that she was from BKK and used to work off the famous Soi 4. Op was 4 years ago. Could see the scars but I think the doctors did a darn good job!

Name: Leah or Leia (I think the latter - like Star Wars)
Frenching: Some resistance at first but got into it
CBJ: Yes
GFE: Moderate. Had better but not mechanical
English: OK. Can converse but use simple words
Damage: The usual. $30 + $20 tip because she was genuine and it was a scent experience.

HokkienPeng
04-04-2014, 11:19 PM
I've stopped going to Rowell for a year and half at least. Fucking place have gone from bad to worse after the so called "renovations". Mother fuckers prob sold off the good mattress and got is some recycled shit and removed all the wooden doors.

Toilets stinks big time and can make me puke. After lying once on the bed, I had to scratch all the way home while driving and pop into the shower immediately and dump all the cloths for immediate washing.

merlinton
06-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Tried an LB at H79 recently. Her name is Bee.
She returned since long time ago. Service attitude much much better than last time. She changed from a non-functional pre-op to a post-op now.

Took little time to break ice. Frenching is long, deep and non-stop. Her face is sharp and pretty. Face 9/10.
Her body scores perfect 10. Tall, long legs, slim waist, big soft boobs, fair skin (slightly tanned recently from her swimming at the beach). Yes, her boobs are soft! When she does cowgirl on me, the view of her body and bouncing boobs are heavenly. She likes cowgirl and will ask to be on top.

After I cum, she stayed with me a while. We hugged naked and continued kissing/frenching. GFE is very strong. :)

walkswithwater
06-04-2014, 10:45 AM
I've stopped going to Rowell for a year and half at least. Fucking place have gone from bad to worse after the so called "renovations". Mother fuckers prob sold off the good mattress and got is some recycled shit and removed all the wooden doors.

Toilets stinks big time and can make me puke. After lying once on the bed, I had to scratch all the way home while driving and pop into the shower immediately and dump all the cloths for immediate washing.

Me too. I won;t step foot in house 79. I've had good experiences lat year at house 9 with Lisa. The rooms there are pretty decent. Anybody else have reports on house 9?

thundermark22
07-04-2014, 01:20 AM
visited this place for the first time today and stepped on some wet sticky stuff.. hope its not some cum. yucks

wun be going there again. the geylang lb rooms conditions are so much better

Goalman
12-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Tried an LB at H79 recently. Her name is Bee.
She returned since long time ago. Service attitude much much better than last time. She changed from a non-functional pre-op to a post-op now.

Took little time to break ice. Frenching is long, deep and non-stop. Her face is sharp and pretty. Face 9/10.
Her body scores perfect 10. Tall, long legs, slim waist, big soft boobs, fair skin (slightly tanned recently from her swimming at the beach). Yes, her boobs are soft! When she does cowgirl on me, the view of her body and bouncing boobs are heavenly. She likes cowgirl and will ask to be on top.

After I cum, she stayed with me a while. We hugged naked and continued kissing/frenching. GFE is very strong. :)

She is by far the sexiest lb I tried at Rowell. Her set of boobs job is so perfectly done. U r right her pair of boobs are one of the softest and she loves to cowgirl on top. Can't wait to get her hope she is still around :)

johndi
12-04-2014, 10:51 PM
any hard cocks at the other houses other than h79? noticed some of the girls at the earlier parts of rowell rd can look better than the thai ones

walkswithwater
18-04-2014, 05:50 PM
any hard cocks at the other houses other than h79? noticed some of the girls at the earlier parts of rowell rd can look better than the thai ones

Some good girls occasionally at house 9. It's hit or miss. At least the rooms are clean at house 9.

walkswithwater
22-04-2014, 10:02 AM
For those who are fans of Lisa at house 9, she is back and her hair is now dark brown. I like it better than blonde. I had a session with her last night. She is looking great, was wearing bright red lipstick, which adds to her slutty look. Her no-rush service is very consistent.

Viperking
22-04-2014, 07:34 PM
For those who are fans of Lisa at house 9, she is back and her hair is now dark brown. I like it better than blonde. I had a session with her last night. She is looking great, was wearing bright red lipstick, which adds to her slutty look. Her no-rush service is very consistent.

Anyone has a photo of Lisa or any website link of her? How to identify her correctly by figure and appearance? Is she a Chinese or Malay?

walkswithwater
22-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Anyone has a photo of Lisa or any website link of her? How to identify her correctly by figure and appearance? Is she a Chinese or Malay?

Lisa is Malay but not dark skinned. She has dark hair and is petite with curves. She is one of the better looking girls at house 9. All you have to do is ask at the gate if Lisa is working. If she's on the steps and hears her name, she will wave and call out to you. If she is with a customer the other girls will tell you so.

serpenty
27-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Any new batch care to update anyone..

malacca
27-04-2014, 07:46 PM
think I'll give Rowell a miss

serpenty
27-04-2014, 11:43 PM
think I'll give Rowell a miss

Support don't give up!!!
Last resort already.
Sooner or later there is no other places thn hse 79.
For hygiene purpose they planning to change the mattress soon.
Was informed by drink stall uncle jus beside hse 79.
Went to site old batch.
Am waiting for new batch to arrived!!!

ibtm
28-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Support don't give up!!!
Last resort already.
Sooner or later there is no other places thn hse 79.
For hygiene purpose they planning to change the mattress soon.
Was informed by drink stall uncle jus beside hse 79.
Went to site old batch.
Am waiting for new batch to arrived!!!

They used to have a shower facility in the past. At least I can wash up (I used to walk naked to the shower room. Ladyboy and guys alike look @ me with wonder - How come this Singaporean so daring?)

Dirty mattress is one thing... What I can't accept is that the mattress is torn, exposing the sponge inside. I swear I can feel slimy substance @ the mattress. KNS... Should be someone's sperm... Sibei turn off... Can't imagine the micro organism (including bed bugs) thriving inside the mattress, feeding on good quality "protein"

EEEKKKKK!!!! :eek:

serpenty
29-04-2014, 05:43 PM
ystd went to site:

Sofia is back(lb) formerly from orchard towers.

Got her contact num do pm me if you want to bonk her without any delay.

Service top notch she provides frenching, bbj, fj too..

Clean and hygienic person.

Robo
29-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Bro can pm me thnks...

I will be at rowell later...

Robo
30-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Date Bonked: 30-04-2014 (HSE79)
Name:Sofia (Post Op formerly from orchard towers bar)
Stats:32 27 34 - Roughly
Height/Wt:174 / 50
Boobs:B Cup
Skin Colour: Super fair
Complexion: Smooth no hairy
Additional info: ,Body Smell(Pantene soap), Hair straight (Black) etc..
Body Shape: Hourglass:):):):) Most Chio Among all ladyboys
Personality: Sincere HARDWORKING TO PLEASE YOU
Service Offered: Frenching/Catbath /BBBJ/FJ/
Damage:30

Looks: 10/10
Frenching: 11/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 11/10
Rtf : Definitely maybe at 4 time before she go back to her hometown
No rushing at all...

It's a Must try really worth the money.
She will be leaving 10 days time.

serpenty
01-05-2014, 11:27 PM
pm sent pls check

kenshin881
02-05-2014, 08:47 AM
bro serpenty i am int in sofia contact pls can sms or watsapp me at 81910883? thanks

jayjayT
02-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Went there ard 3plus this afternoon. The door was closes:(

nakedsstc
02-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Went there ard 3plus this afternoon. The door was closes:(

Bro, don't mind asking you are a sinkie?
Come on, the whole world already know sinkie are daft, the piony, PRC and Ah Neh is laughing at us every single day of their life, including our neighbouring countries. Please, you don't have to come here and let them laugh at you once again!
Cos, on my record, only sinkie are so daft they don't know what is happening to their country and in their country!
Don't you know these LB will only come out between 7pm and 12am?
BTW, do you think your country has been sold?

jayjayT
03-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Bro, don't mind asking you are a sinkie?
Come on, the whole world already know sinkie are daft, the piony, PRC and Ah Neh is laughing at us every single day of their life, including our neighbouring countries. Please, you don't have to come here and let them laugh at you once again!
Cos, on my record, only sinkie are so daft they don't know what is happening to their country and in their country!
Don't you know these LB will only come out between 7pm and 12am?
BTW, do you think your country has been sold?
Walao, just happen to passby there during hour ma. Anyway, im first time there dont know about the operation hours. Will try this evening.

serpenty
03-05-2014, 07:44 PM
bro serpenty i am int in sofia contact pls can sms or watsapp me at 81910883? thanks

Pm sent pls check in your inbox

serpenty
03-05-2014, 07:45 PM
ystd went to site:

Sofia is back(lb) formerly from orchard towers.

Got her contact num do pm me if you want to bonk her without any delay.

Service top notch she provides frenching, bbj, fj too..

Clean and hygienic person.

pm sent bros pls check in your inbox thanks

jademan
05-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Bro, could i have her contact? Cheers:)

serpenty
05-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Check in your inbox bro..
Hurry up before she leaves..

lovenletluv
08-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Bro serpenty, can I have Sofia's contact? Really appreciate your help. Thnks bro

Wilsonrally
09-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Check in your inbox bro..
Hurry up before she leaves..

Bro serpenty, could I also have her contact please?

jademan
09-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Bro serpenty, can I have Sofia's contact? Really appreciate your help. Thnks bro
I"ve called her number a number of times in the last days and her hp is off. Could be back in Thailand le...:o

serpenty
09-05-2014, 10:51 PM
I"ve called her number a number of times in the last days and her hp is off. Could be back in Thailand le...:o

she went back already bro..
don worry will for other hunting sooner..
planning to go maybe next week..

lbsex
14-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Any new babes at 79? Haven got any good beautiful tops for quite a long time...

sozaiwei
14-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Hi.im mewbie here.any bro can share how much the damage rate for roswell?

arbdogol
15-05-2014, 06:39 PM
I've never tried Rowell Road 'girls' but I'm here in front of 31 and there is one really pretty one here. I'm not here with any intention to get their services. Not bad looking I must say.

johndi
16-05-2014, 10:33 AM

Agree man, went recently and i cant believe the girls agree to work in such shit environment, the place looks like some abandoned building, the mattresses are dirty as fuck not even covered, there are no doors, only some cloth used to cover. when i was there passerbys kept opening that cloth, no privacy at all. also after i picked a girl i asked if she has hard cock she said yes, turns out she is a post-op, fucking liar, even got the cheek to ask me to pay to choose another girl.

Boycott this shit hole

roymkt
23-05-2014, 07:17 PM
A quick field update for broad out there. Was at citysquare having dinner so I went over to Rowell to check out the stock. 5 girls just arrived as I walked past with 2 of them at least a 8/10, the others are just passable.

On a seperate note, I'm quite interested to give this a go but the previous reports of sticky cum stained matresses is turning my stomach upside down. Guess I'll give it a miss. pity.

ibtm
29-05-2014, 11:52 PM
On a seperate note, I'm quite interested to give this a go but the previous reports of sticky cum stained matresses is turning my stomach upside down. Guess I'll give it a miss. pity.

Oops... my bad... I was planning to go down tonight but it rained. Overspent my bonking budget @ Craigs List. Bo bian... Go to go back to Rowell till my Vit M replenish.

orbiorbi
03-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Any updates for the latest batch there?

Thinking of heading down tonight.

Trying to see if there's recommendation anot, too many misses too little hits already Rowell.

Geylang1969
04-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi bros,

In the alley between desker and rowell, i see three ladyboys. Two of them indian, third one has a thai/malay look. Has any bro tried them? They are asking $20. Always big group of Banglas looking at them. Are their rooms ok?

Tim

YukoOgura
21-06-2014, 09:53 PM
Current batch no pretty ladyboys. Also the current batch is very quiet and not playful. I did choose 1 but nothing to write about she gave bbbj thats all. I wasnt interested in any other thing. Consider wait until maybe late July for new batch.

APLL
21-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Current batch no pretty ladyboys. Also the current batch is very quiet and not playful. I did choose 1 but nothing to write about she gave bbbj thats all. I wasnt interested in any other thing. Consider wait until maybe late July for new batch.

How much and what's the name please

YukoOgura
21-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Didnt ask for name. 30. Not worth a trip down, really.

Geylang1969
23-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Hi Bros, are the Rowell ladyboy houses legal brothels? I know the Geylang houses and Petain houses ae legal. What can happen if we get raid during our time inside if not legal? Also if not legal, does it mean the LB is not doing STD testing every few weeks? Thanks Tim

serpenty
29-06-2014, 04:32 PM

Went to sight ystd night did saw some ladyboys arrived..
Similar faces but nvr tried..

ROCKERS
30-06-2014, 05:43 AM
I was at Rowell on Saturday night and I must say that it was quite an awesome experience. I never liked the rooms there but this time the place was decent enough. Most important the Gurls were incredible. I had 2 Thai Ladyboys at the house closer to Jalan Besar. Both Topped me and came in my mouth. The one was called Cherry. Her facebook name is Cherry JubJub11. Very beautiful and had a huge cock. Loved every inch of her body. She was extremely polite and pleasant mannered and the second one was called Amy. A very young and pretty ladyboy with an average sized cock but we had a great time. I was smacked on the ass by all the ladyboys - 10 of them as I left the house. If all of them had a cock, I would taken them all. Absolutely Beautiful. Then I went up to the first house and saw Airee, a Cambodian Ladyboy. Such a beauty and asked if she could Top me. She smiled and brought me up. Very nice room compared to the rut I was expecting there. This one was a goddess. Flawless from head to toe. Had every inch of her and she pounded really good for long time as we took turns kissing each other. It was a good passionate session. She was really naughty and asked me to pay her more while fucking my ass. Little did she know who she was fucking and her cheekiness turned me in even more. Of cos I refused and urged to fuck me harder and she was so turned on. She mounted my face and fucked me till she came on my mouth. Then she cleaned my ass up and mounted my cock going cowboy. I told to twisted my nipples and that sent me over the edge. She kissed me into a power orgasm and we just lay there looking at each other and teasing each other. Such an incredible beauty and she was so good. She cleaned me up after that while I made my exit. I was blocked by a banglar who drunk and that have all the ladyboys enough time to smack my ass while I walked down. I turned and smiled at them, have the gatekeeper a peck on the cheek and went home thoroughly satisfied.

thank you...you made my day! any pictures for the memory?

4thzonespiker
30-06-2014, 07:46 PM
I was at Rowell on Saturday night and I must say that it was quite an awesome experience. I never liked the rooms there but this time the place was decent enough. Most important the Gurls were incredible. I had 2 Thai Ladyboys at the house closer to Jalan Besar. Both Topped me and came in my mouth. The one was called Cherry. Her facebook name is Cherry JubJub11. Very beautiful and had a huge cock. Loved every inch of her body. She was extremely polite and pleasant mannered and the second one was called Amy. A very young and pretty ladyboy with an average sized cock but we had a great time. I was smacked on the ass by all the ladyboys - 10 of them as I left the house. If all of them had a cock, I would taken them all. Absolutely Beautiful. Then I went up to the first house and saw Airee, a Cambodian Ladyboy. Such a beauty and asked if she could Top me. She smiled and brought me up. Very nice room compared to the rut I was expecting there. This one was a goddess. Flawless from head to toe. Had every inch of her and she pounded really good for long time as we took turns kissing each other. It was a good passionate session. She was really naughty and asked me to pay her more while fucking my ass. Little did she know who she was fucking and her cheekiness turned me in even more. Of cos I refused and urged to fuck me harder and she was so turned on. She mounted my face and fucked me till she came on my mouth. Then she cleaned my ass up and mounted my cock going cowboy. I told to twisted my nipples and that sent me over the edge. She kissed me into a power orgasm and we just lay there looking at each other and teasing each other. Such an incredible beauty and she was so good. She cleaned me up after that while I made my exit. I was blocked by a banglar who drunk and that have all the ladyboys enough time to smack my ass while I walked down. I turned and smiled at them, have the gatekeeper a peck on the cheek and went home thoroughly satisfied.

I guess you are not talking abt house 79. Where are the houses you visited exactly located?

jarredravi
02-07-2014, 09:30 PM

Fr is superb..
can I join you pls!!!
Cld u include me the next round time.

pls pls pls pls pls!!!
pm me am eagerly waiting...

jbrowse
05-07-2014, 11:42 AM

Are we talking about House 79? Is there a better than that on Rowell?

ibtm
09-07-2014, 10:07 PM
I had 2 Thai Ladyboys at the house closer to Jalan Besar.

I assume it should be House 79

Then I went up to the first house and saw Airee, a Cambodian Ladyboy.

I've no idea where is this "First House"

But judging from Shanica description, it should be easy to find considering that most of the girls @ Rowell aren't really looker

Robo
09-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Have anybody went or pass by hse 79..
For new upcoming batch of LADYBOY!!!
Any updates...

jarredravi
26-07-2014, 12:02 AM
any info bros.. any fr so far..

jaankaden
26-07-2014, 08:47 PM
I just walked past and the door is shut. Even the drinks stall beside it isn't open and there are no pimps standing around. I hope the place isn't closed for good.

jaankaden
28-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Alright, the place isn't closed, doors were open last night. Unfortunately, the stock is crap and half the girls were post-ops.

serpenty
30-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Alright, the place isn't closed, doors were open last night. Unfortunately, the stock is crap and half the girls were post-ops.

Bro ystd went to site..
Seen ard 12 LB inside..
As u mention shop closed..
A new mamasan guarding at gate..
Wanna try than change my mind out of sudden..
Did see some not bad looking..
At the gate observe a LB likes to shout claims that she is from phillipines..
But some have claim they are pre ops..

Robo
31-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Tried 2 LB ystd here's my FR.

Name:naught (post op)
Boobs:C Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/BJ/Catbath/
Looks: 8/10

Name: Frahsy (pre op)
Boobs: B Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/BJ/Catbath/FJ
Looks: 6.5/10

Since this batch of craiglist not tempting had to go down hse 79...
Do pm me if you want frashy num...
She gave me her contact num for chatting with her...

Tej1988
31-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Sent num dude

Tej1988
31-07-2014, 05:49 PM

Send me the num dude

jaywalk
05-08-2014, 10:45 AM
talma rd Geylang have a brothel for shemales ?

someone posted on geylang thread

freakyfreak
05-08-2014, 03:02 PM
A good option if there is. Need to check out….

freakyfreak
11-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Bloody big mistake to go Rowell last night. It's like a bloody riot in front of the gates of H79. An old uncle with a walking stick trying gamely to keep the Banglas away from the gates.

Don't go during weekends. Lesson learnt.

CamelToes
12-08-2014, 01:07 AM

Bro pm me the number also

tdurian
21-08-2014, 08:25 PM
I went down to examine the stable. Found one lady(boy) looking alluringly at me. She was an amazon lady clad in a red bra and pink shorts squatting by the gate. Quite apparent that she was next in line to obtain the next customer.

She saw me staring at her and.indicated with her forefinger and middle finger to indicate she had the operation. Never tried one without hence nodded.

We went up the stairs and I was stunned that what brothers said were true. All doors were replaced with a privacy curtain of sorts. She was giggy and had a hoarse voice and pulled me into the next available cubicle. I gave her a.$50 note and expected her to keep it with no change returned. She proved me wrong and gave me the change.

From the short chat in broken english, she told her that her last day is tomorrow. Hence bros, take note.
.I inspected her cut orifice and frenched her while she wanked me off; at times exclaiming how big I am. I exploded in her hands.

She cleaned me up and left me to undress (which was a minus point). But I had what I wanted and quickly left the place.

Bros, just to state the likelihood of a new batch by this Saturday.

serpenty
25-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Went passby did saw BBL ( BIG BEAUTIFUL LADYBOY)
Very rare to see this type of LB..
whoever likes it OR HAVE ANY FANTASY can pop by down..
Just a info for bros here..

Vivacious
26-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Just went H79 hoping for some action but im rather disappointed.. the current batch is by far the worst out of my 7 years in service. Took a postop.
Name Minky
Looks 6/10
BJ 6/10
Fj 5/10
Was a rusher and wasnt as tight. Rather disappointed.

Advice to bros: not worth the trip atm.

Theres a BBW which a previous bro has mentioned but not my cup of tea. Most of the 'ladies' are postop.

blinkblink7
26-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Had one session at house8 eariler on ..
Her name is yanten she's going back this friday
Heer tools was big can cum can IN you.
Damage was 30 lookwise 7/10 and most important room was clean.
Overall a good session worth the trip.

masterphucker
06-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Hi bros. im abit new to this scene so i hope i can get some help here! just got some questions i hope i can get some answers to :D

-firstly, how should i approach the girls in the houses? for example at the thai house, there's always an intimidating pimp there and a group of indians just standing and looking. hard to make an approach and dont know how.
-can anybody tell me how do i find out if she has a dick? like for the thais that dont speak english, if i dont know how to ask if they have a dick, i dont want to end up with a post-op which is not what im looking for :(
-after finding out if they have a dick, how do i find out if its 'operational'? i like to be bottom, so yeah.
-and then, how do i find out how big her dick is? i don't want her dick to be too big.
-then finally, how do i find out if she is shaved/waxed? i like to suck too but dont like getting hair in my face.
-and if possible, is there anyway to find out if they're circumcised?

i know im asking alot of stuff, just trying my luck. would really appreciate any kind help given. thank you!!

blackpower
07-09-2014, 01:32 AM
Hi bros. im abit new to this scene so i hope i can get some help here! just got some questions i hope i can get some answers to :D

-firstly, how should i approach the girls in the houses? for example at the thai house, there's always an intimidating pimp there and a group of indians just standing and looking. hard to make an approach and dont know how.
-can anybody tell me how do i find out if she has a dick? like for the thais that dont speak english, if i dont know how to ask if they have a dick, i dont want to end up with a post-op which is not what im looking for :(
-after finding out if they have a dick, how do i find out if its 'operational'? i like to be bottom, so yeah.
-and then, how do i find out how big her dick is? i don't want her dick to be too big.
-then finally, how do i find out if she is shaved/waxed? i like to suck too but dont like getting hair in my face.

i know im asking alot of stuff, just trying my luck. would really appreciate any kind help given. thank you!!

To answer all your questions.. Pay the $30 go inside with her, and you'll find the answers to all your questions. If she doesnt meet your expectation.. Move on to next girl.. Life's a Gamble.. So take your chances. :D

Aceyfox
08-09-2014, 01:09 AM
To answer all your questions.. Pay the $30 go inside with her, and you'll find the answers to all your questions. If she doesnt meet your expectation.. Move on to next girl.. Life's a Gamble.. So take your chances. :D

Totally agree :)

YukoOgura
08-09-2014, 01:36 AM

Go there and simply point at the one thats most attractive to you. The person infront will auto open the gate. As for cock or not, sometimes they will hold their wrist or forearm to show they got cock. Not often. Best is use your mouth and ask if she got cock. They confirm will know what is cock. Or you can just say co-way/kuay? Which means cock in thai.

Sometimes i will just go to the gate and ask who got big cock. Then whoever they suggest. You decide if the ladyboy chio or not and move on from there.

I believe most people who look for lady boys want them to have a nice big hard cock. Because anything else, post op or take hormones until cock shrink into 1cm like a babays cock. Then might as well i go find a girl. I can easily find a chio girl compared to finding a chio ladyboy.
And its a real girl.

Ok anyway for cock shaved or functional. You are too picky already. Its a $30/$50 damage. As mentioned if you ask if they got big cock and they say yes. Then obviously is functional.

I got 1 tip that even though its obvious. You might overlook. The taller ladyboys usually have bigger cocks
Obvious. I mean taller people have larger hands etc. Also from experience.

So what i do usually is stand beside first and from an angle start scanning through all the ladyboys. One thing to remember, a few chio ones with big hard cocks might be upstairs. So even if you dont see 1 you like. Or if you going for your 2nd rouns. You might see someone better.

For me very simple i always go in and try to spot which is the most beautiful. Face and body. Honestly quite easy. Most of the time only 2 or 3 are chio the rest is for people with special tastes.

Then next i will take into consideration their height. I try to choose chio and at least 1.7m height. In fact the taller the better.
I love to kneel down on the floor and suck a beautiful and tall ladyboys cock when shes standing up and looking down on me.

I chose before those 1.64m that kind. Cock small or cant stand. I dont know.

30bucks is the standard price. Really cheap . if you want them to fuck you then its 50.

Just choose wisely and carefully. Sometimes behind the gate dark , looks chio end up. When go up and see closeup look like shit.

To me if the first rouns not satisfied i just pay her 30 then i go downstair choose again. Then i ask and point at her crotch ask if got big cock. Sometimes suay get post op. Also one thing to note is post op usually stand behind. Why? I dont know. But i guess is their own rules or soemthing. Since the person alr got money to do operation so shld let others stand infront for more chance OR the ladyboy no cock so not as marketable

In fact i always wanted to pick 2 or 3ladyboys at the same time and suck all of them at the same time. But havent had the chance.

Also sometimes they close the door cause they suspect got patrol. Usually if close is ard 8 plus to 9. The pimp usually still outside u can go ask him. But most of the time 1030pm onward door open again.

As for timing, i believe 7pm start. So some may prefer to be the first few customer since the ladyboys will br fresh n clean. Well the downside is that not ALL ladyboys might be there that early. Some reach at like 8.

I also feel like they will be reluctant to cum. Since u are the first customer. They are very very likely to hold their cum for the long night ahead. Thats just my own opinion.

I dont have a best time or any time to recommend u to go. Go too late, the ladyboys might not be that clean. Or they may have even cum already. Or u can also think in another way. Since its late and ur one of the last customer they are willing to cum.

Best is dont think too much and go slightly early. Give tips or add money they sure cum or let u suck until u choke. Also if u go early and u had a great time. Once u done with first round u can go mustafa walk walk or go have late dinner. then a few hours later return for your 2nd round.

I have a question though, anyone here brought the ladyboy out to hotel before for overnight? What's the damage and which hotel you go?

YukoOgura
08-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Also if you are ladyboy lover, $50 can sextify you in geylang or rowell. Wheras find normal girls can be 100-150. For the price of 1 girl , u can have fun with 3 or 5 hot ladyboys with hard cocks. Best of both worlds indeed.

YukoOgura
08-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Also dont need to feel shy because the pimps, banglas they see people like you all the time. Nothing to be shy about liking ladyboy. In fact the bangla themselves are checking out the ladyboy and also the bangla probably make up for most of the customers. So when the thai ladyboys see a chinese they are usually very excited.

Also everytime on the way i also feel very excited. Thinking and anticipating how pretty and how big and how hard the cock she will have. And also think of what to do.

Will be sharing my fr soon when i get my paycheck in a couple of weeks!

airwaves
08-09-2014, 08:52 PM
@ YukoOgura

It depends on your luck I would say. Been there countless times never happened and BAMG! it jus happened. She ask me if I would like to do an overnight. Heck yeah! Of coz I would! LOL

We ended up in my apt as I live like a stone's throw away. Charged me $100 which I figured was fine as we would be having a great time!

Oh, lest I forget, I was there like almost midnight if it helps

Cheers bro!

She is one of the girls in PHUKET, some show that they have there. Showed me all her pics!

masterphucker
10-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Also dont need to feel shy because the pimps, banglas they see people like you all the time. Nothing to be shy about liking ladyboy. In fact the bangla themselves are checking out the ladyboy and also the bangla probably make up for most of the customers. So when the thai ladyboys see a chinese they are usually very excited.

Also everytime on the way i also feel very excited. Thinking and anticipating how pretty and how big and how hard the cock she will have. And also think of what to do.

Will be sharing my fr soon when i get my paycheck in a couple of weeks!

Wow very informative! thanks alot bro! happy hunting ;)

fieldusername
13-09-2014, 01:21 AM
any live report?

very horny now wondering will there be any houses open at this hour

skytng
13-09-2014, 01:28 AM
any live report?

very horny now wondering will there be any houses open at this hour

i think they close around 12+

fieldusername
13-09-2014, 01:31 AM
i think they close around 12+

yah i notice that for house 79.

i have experience house 8 open until quite late. Might go down now to take a look.

YukoOgura
14-09-2014, 09:26 AM
The house 8 always have a very tall ladyboy at the gate. Dont know from what country. Looks very scary. Everytime walk past will look at you and nod. *shivers*

Goalman
14-09-2014, 03:35 PM
last night feeling horny went to h79 to check for stock.

there is quite a handful. and choose one standing right infront of the gate after asking if she got cock. proceed upstairs and then I pay up.

starts to kiss her neck and lick her ears with her back facing me then she starts to moans. I unzip her bra and was nice to see her beautiful pair of breasts which was well make which was soft and not too hard. I proceed to touch her cock and she already begin to have a hardon. her tool is not really big just average with the foreskin uncut. I ask her to cap me as I wanna start to pound on her beautiful ass. ask her to bend over so that I can thrust her from behind. I bang it away and finish it off with her riding cowgirl on me.

name : Mini ( something like that)
with long hair
damage: $30 with tipping $10

from haytai

tall slim and skin really soft and fair.

ibelieveindevil
16-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Wow very informative! thanks alot bro! happy hunting ;)

usually i just open my mouth and ask, can u TOP? just as simple as that. generally girls at rowell are usually 6 inches and below, rare to find 7 incher. those bigger cocks find better place for their physical superiority.

whether or not they shave is hard to determine. just ring your hands over and cover the bush if it bothers u.

newboi
18-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Was at Rowell for the first time just now at about 9plus. Feeling super nervous and excited as it will be ( was ) my first ever ladyboy experience.

Went to house 79 and was immediately greeted by the selection of ladyboys available. Without hesitation i quickly chose one that caught my eye, not even checking if she was a post or pre op the latter was what i was obviously there for. Her name if i heard it right was Fuji, and my was she stunning to me! She was so pretty and had such an amazing body that I couldnt believe it.

Upon reaching upstairs, we took the corner room right at the end. The rooms condition was as per mentioned by bros but dam I didnt even care!

Once in the room, the action started after I stripped with a bj. Fuji then unhooked her bra and presented her glorious c cups for me to grope. After bj, she began to take off her panties which was went she shyly told me she had no pussy. i told her its okay and I then asked her to fuck me. At first she wasnt sure that was what i wanted and she kept making sure about 3 times haha. i told her to go slow as it was my first time.. Thankfully for me her cock was rather small so it was a good first experience for me. After pumping me for a good 5 mins, she came. She then asked me to fuck her and I gladly did. After which we wiped and that was it. A pretty fantastic experience for $30 and i sure as hell am feeling addicted to ladyboys now..

YukoOgura
19-09-2014, 04:48 AM
current batch is decent. got quite a number of ladyboys to choose from. went upstairs it seems like had aircon turned on. also the pimp outside i never see before.

today i picked the chio-est one. she is (slightly) taller than me. perfect! shes the prettiest and i didnt ask if she got cock at the gate. got many ladyboys in this current batch so abit stressed quickly pick her and go up. the rest keep molesting and touching me as i enter.

walk up the staircase i turn around ask if she got cock. she couldnt quite understand. so i point down at her crotch and ask if got operation. she said no. then she looked abit worried for a moment. she thought i won't want her if she got cock. then i tell her good.

asked her how much. she tell me 30. i pay her. then we strip. i tell her i want to suck her cock. so she lie down and her cock is like totally soft.

i ask if she can cum. she say pay more she can cum. then i say ok. standard stuff.

suck for awhile but still very soft. then as i jerk and suck. still soft! quite worried. i ask her is it she cannot stand. she tell me can stand. so i continue sucking. then slowly her cock erect by abit. then as it become a little bit bigger. it became easier and nicer for me to suck. so i work hard and suck her and keep using my tongue to lick her cockhead while also sucking her cock.

and very soon her cock become erected and its BIG! just as i expected and predicted. because i know tall ladyboys usually have big cocks. so her cock became big and extremely nice to suck on. shaven cock also.

anyway she ask me if she wants me to cum. and cum where. so i ask her cum in my mouth as i point to my lips.

then i ask her to stand up. so i kneel down while she stand. and i start sucking her off. very shiok. her cock was big and long! very tasty. keep using my tongue to lick her wet and tasty cockhead. while enjoying her long thick shaft.

afterwards she started to jerk herself off as she was preparing to cum in my mouth. so i stick out my tongue and wet her cockhead. she keep wanking her cock and i place my tongue on her cockhead. adding saliva to her cockhead every once in a while to help her lubricate it.

she eventually cummed. she cum abit only. but i tasted it. and i was very horny so i just swallowed her cum and continued sucking her cock. i keep sucking and sucking. and then i also keep licking her cockhead until she cannot take it. she start to laugh and moan cause she cannot take it anymore. suck and lick her cockhead until she stand to bend down and lean against the wall. haha. and her friend in another cubicle heard and ask her.

anyway next she give me a blowjob. then i asked if i can kiss her. so i kissed her and she jerk me off. french kiss her for like 5-10minutes while she keep jerking my cock until i cum. very very shiok. i havent had such a great session in a long time even though there was no fucking involve. its a very pure and innocent but very fun and a lot of love in it. also enjoyed touching her A cup hormone breasts. very very soft and very nice to touch. A Cup breasts. Real girl breasts. not those plastic surgery c cup.

she has real breasts . small. but its real. very soft to touch and nice. A cup!

i gave her another $30 for cum. total $60.

please dont ask me for her name. go there find the prettiest ladyboy can already. i am in deep love with her. before she go back thailand i want to give her a big big tip

bochapsing
19-09-2014, 06:24 PM
i sure as hell am feeling addicted to ladyboys now..

it's addictive.....!!!!:D:D:D

Innocentfirst
26-09-2014, 10:11 PM
http://www.ladyboytube.tv/video/8316901/kaedekimika2949part4/

airwaves
27-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Any kaki going down later? :D

Goalman
29-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Can't wait for ladyboys to cum right down my throat... :)

Getting horny again

Robo
30-09-2014, 02:55 PM
There is new batch of ladyboy can pop by n see at sight...

serpenty
30-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Anybdy wanna join me..
Will be at site ard 9.30pm..
Do pm me..
Meeting point at playground.. OPP HSE 79
OR Come straight at there immediately..
Will be sitting there NEAR to playground..
or jus hint me to say your sammyboy forum..
Will be wearing GREEN T SHIRT & BERMUDAS..

YukoOgura
01-10-2014, 02:30 AM
There is new batch of ladyboy can pop by n see at sight...

No la. The batch already here 2 weeks+.

Robo
03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
No la. The batch already here 2 weeks+.

Bro there are fews who left already..
You go there can see some left..
I observe mostly all of them..

fieldusername
03-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Bro there are fews who left already..
You go there can see some left..
I observe mostly all of them..

Any stand outs?
Looking for one with blonde hair

OMF78
03-10-2014, 08:55 PM
I just walked past n stunned by them. They look really nice! Do I ask them whether post or pre at the door?

fieldusername
03-10-2014, 09:12 PM
I just walked past n stunned by them. They look really nice! Do I ask them whether post or pre at the door?

You can use sign language too

Gd luck n hv fun!

fieldusername
04-10-2014, 01:53 AM
went to take a look as i was nearby.

hse 79 got some nice lookers but not my type.

other houses had very few lbs too and close much earlier than 79.

YukoOgura
04-10-2014, 11:15 AM

Open your mouth and shout YOU GOT COCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?

serpenty
05-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Here's another Thai ladyboy from house 79. She used to work in Stringfellows, Pattaya.

Name : poala (Pre op)
Looks:7/10
Body: Hourglass
Boobs: 34 C
BJ:8.5/10
Frenching Provide: 9/10 (good kisser)
Catbath:7/10
Riding position:11/10 (superb worth the try)
No rush service

She's going back on 22 Oct
Do catch up worth the money 30 bucks..

Goalman
06-10-2014, 02:15 PM
thanks for the info. will give her a try soon

leroy13
06-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Here's another Thai ladyboy from house 79. She used to work in Stringfellows, Pattaya.

Boobs: 34 Ch
No rush service

Hi brudder

Is poala pre or post

leroy13
06-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi brudder

Is poala pre or post

Oops sorry got excited , I know she is pre.
Is her tool big

bollyhunk
06-10-2014, 05:27 PM
sorry for asking, am new here. where can I find pre-ops? thinking will be intense blowing each other at same time

YukoOgura
07-10-2014, 07:35 AM
sorry for asking, am new here. where can I find pre-ops? thinking will be intense blowing each other at same time

Most ladyboys are pre ops. In Singapore you can go rowell road, shop house opposite playground. Thai ladyboys.

Or geylang lorong 16/24

Best is save your money and go Bangkok or pattaya. Visit ladyboy bars or freelancers. Nothing else can compare to going to LOS itself.

4thzonespiker
07-10-2014, 11:08 AM

Boobs: 34 C
No rush service

I have met Paola in SF and had a small chat. I didn't try her as she didn't show me her cock and there were better packages available. She is a good girl I know. I can give her a try if she has a good package and enthusiastic to use it.

Ap0ll0
07-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Anybdy wanna join me..
Will be at site ard 9.30pm..
Do pm me..
Meeting point at playground.. OPP HSE 79
OR Come straight at there immediately..
Will be sitting there NEAR to playground..
or jus hint me to say your sammyboy forum..
Will be wearing GREEN T SHIRT & BERMUDAS..
Yo Serpenty

saw your post 30/9 but a week too late :p going anytime soon? i'm thinking of going down on thursday 9/10, let me know.

Have sent you pm, let me know.

serpenty
07-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Oops sorry got excited , I know she is pre.
Is her tool big

Not really but her riding position is superb..
Worth the money..

serpenty
07-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Yo Serpenty

saw your post 30/9 but a week too late :p going anytime soon? i'm thinking of going down on thursday 9/10, let me know.

Have sent you pm, let me know.

pm you pls check

bollyhunk
07-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Most ladyboys are pre ops. In Singapore you can go rowell road, shop house opposite playground. Thai ladyboys.

Or geylang lorong 16/24

Best is save your money and go Bangkok or pattaya. Visit ladyboy bars or freelancers. Nothing else can compare to going to LOS itself.

thks bro, I suppose they will allow me to bbbj on them?

YukoOgura
08-10-2014, 02:22 AM
thks bro, I suppose they will allow me to bbbj on them?

Usually they allow. More shiok for them what.

Unless you look really freaky and dirty. Then maybe they dont. Dont need think so much..only $30/$50 you scared what? So cheap

bollyhunk
08-10-2014, 08:31 PM

Unless you look really freaky and dirty. Then maybe they dont. Dont need think so much..only $30/$50 you scared what? So cheap

i m new around here so just wan to find out dos & don'ts

i imagine bbbj each other until cim, then share the cum while kissing, will be very intense

bollyhunk
08-10-2014, 11:02 PM

i just imagine bbbj each other until cim hen share the cum while kissing, very very intense

serpenty
08-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Tmr am going to site.
Msg me to confirm if any bros joining me.
Meeting time 9.30pm sharp.

Alfredos
09-10-2014, 12:08 AM

True indeed bro

YukoOgura
11-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Current batch of pretty ladyboys go back already. All those that just read and dont contriubute nor write fr can fuck off. Next time got anything special i also cant be bothered to post.

serpenty
11-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Current batch of pretty ladyboys go back already. All those that just read and dont contriubute nor write fr can fuck off. Next time got anything special i also cant be bothered to post.

Bro Relax!!!

Robo
11-10-2014, 09:42 PM

Be cool bro I ustd your feelings..
Here in this forum its a sharing zone..
If ppl who are not contributing..
They are not gonna gain anything from there..
But honestly appreciate the updates you are giving this forum..
You done a great job!

jacksonchua0
12-10-2014, 12:12 AM
hi guys just join this forum not long ago saw this post. May i know how it work? 30 buck for how long? include condom and room? is it all ladyboy? thank for anyone who reply, getting nervous feeling wan to go down try it =D
Anything tat they dont or not allow to do during the section?

jacksonchua0
12-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Had a first ever bad experience. Reach there around 10.30pm then trying to find someone but there a lot empty someone so crowded with all Indian. Simply find a person which is a women and the section only 10min. Keep rushing say néed to go back at 11pm only. I passby 79 see no people inside I wonder why I taught u all said open till 12? Or maybe I went wrong day? Really pissed off.:mad:

YukoOgura
13-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Had a first ever bad experience. Reach there around 10.30pm then trying to find someone but there a lot empty someone so crowded with all Indian. Simply find a person which is a women and the section only 10min. Keep rushing say néed to go back at 11pm only. I passby 79 see no people inside I wonder why I taught u all said open till 12? Or maybe I went wrong day? Really pissed off.:mad:

are you sure you went to rowell road? anyway last night was sunday. its one of the worst day to visit because weekends and banglas are free last night.

see this photo
http://i.imgur.com/fsmnpH2.jpg
Left side is the play ground. The red arrow pointing the potted plants is house 79. Beside a drinks store.

its impossible to passby house 79 and see no people. if no ladyboy the pimp confirm close door. obviously.

jacksonchua0
13-10-2014, 11:47 AM
I walk pass Rowell and behind the small lane there too. I saw few place close with door and bangala crowded the main door can't see anything. I also saw 79 behind the shop inside with chair but no ppl. About 11 all seen to close :( super bad experience...

guns4guitars
17-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Wah how you all so steady go in... I'm currently outside house 79. Humji lol. Question, is this illegal in any way?

guns4guitars
17-10-2014, 09:11 PM
How you all so steady one. Just go in?

king69
18-10-2014, 03:09 AM
The present bunch seems OK.

YukoOgura
18-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Wah how you all so steady go in... I'm currently outside house 79. Humji lol. Question, is this illegal in any way?

humji what? so many bangala brothers standing outside staring also. i start going when i 18. starting also abit nervous and scare that people will look at me and think "wah cheebye he play ahgua one!" or "oh he that kind, play bapok backside".

but now just go. you need time and abit of effort to learn how to embrace the love for ladyboy. i suggest you go google ladyboyspattaya or ladyboyreview. plenty of forums.

Farangs. Those westerners are super perverted and horny. And they got lots of moolah to throw. Go read the forums and read their discussions. From sex to relationships and all the bars and agogo updates in BKK/Pattaya.

jacky43
18-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Follow the red arrow mine friends this pm there are 2 houses in business. Yes the LBs looks great but I am not into the dark side. Behind the metal gates there are about 6 LBs sitting on staircase. This period they are dress up in sari.

There is one pretty LB who great me Hello! So sweet still I notice a little man hood in her voice. She is show white, package in sari and like HK actress.

Outside H95 an aunty OKT speaking loudly on her HP. Something of out call hold night sex. She code $300 and said kinky stunts the customer will have to ask the girl or was it LB? I don't know and, AV reading this you might want to check up this aunty. I think her girls are not legal then it is mine feelings only.

bollyhunk
19-10-2014, 06:53 PM
bros pls advice these house are pre or post ops or mix?

looking forward to bbbj a pretty LB until she (he) cum in my mouth, then share the cum with her (him) by frenching... so so intense

demonhuntergay
22-10-2014, 02:37 AM
very nice FR! demonhunter simply loves LADYBOYS!!!

badkush
24-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Any updates tonight?

Vivacious
24-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Just drop by 79 a few mins ago, new batch since I last came end September. Took a looker whose name is Amy, post op though.

Age 24
Looks 7.5/10
Boobs 7/10
Bj 5.5/10
Fj 7/10

She's new so very accommodating. Only here for 3 days for the first time. Going back next month. Though I didn't get my ladyboy cock satisfied, it feels good to bonk a post op looker doggy and missionary till I unload my minions.

The current batch so-so, not too bad though I didn't check which are pre op and post op. Don't really care too much.

jarredravi
26-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Just drop by 79 a few mins ago, new batch since I last came end September. Took a looker whose name is Amy, post op though.

Age 24
Looks 7.5/10
Boobs 7/10
Bj 5.5/10
Fj 7/10

She's new so very accommodating. Only here for 3 days for the first time. Going back next month. Though I didn't get my ladyboy cock satisfied, it feels good to bonk a post op looker doggy and missionary till I unload my minions.

The current batch so-so, not too bad though I didn't check which are pre op and post op. Don't really care too much.

Bro nice fr,

Beware bro I guess this amy used to be pre op..
But now post op..
Sometimes they will tell that they are new here..
Just dun want to spoilt the market..
It's a trick for them..

jarredravi
26-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Any fr bros pls share whom they try at site..

YukoOgura
29-10-2014, 10:03 AM

Age 24
Looks 7.5/10
Boobs 7/10
Bj 5.5/10
Fj 7/10

Post op how can be a new ladyboy. Accomodating means she is pro already.

She confirm very lao jiao then can earn enough money to do operation. Op to chop lanjiao make pussy in thailand in consider fucking big money esp for bar/gogo ladyboys.

Remember guys don't invest any emotion or love into ladyboys. They are very cunning and sly. Their job is to lie and say they miss you and like you. But actually they already have multiple sponsors sending them money every month.

demonhuntergay
29-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Post op how can be a new ladyboy. Accomodating means she is pro already.

She confirm very lao jiao then can earn enough money to do operation. Op to chop lanjiao make pussy in thailand in consider fucking big money esp for bar/gogo ladyboys.

Remember guys don't invest any emotion or love into ladyboys. They are very cunning and sly. Their job is to lie and say they miss you and like you. But actually they already have multiple sponsors sending them money every month.

old gay demonhunter agrees with u totally

:D

FazeReign
31-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Hi bros. This is my first FR after lurking around this forum. Wasn't able to locate house 9, but I have bonked in 79 a few times. Would any bros care to share the location of House 9? Been trying to find it. This FR is based on my latest LB experience at 79.

So here goes...

Disclaimer: This is my only my first FR, so any of you bros care to give some tips, I'll greatly appreciate it. :D Please also note that this FR might or might not be out of date as I understand that the previous batch of LB has gone back.

Went to Rowell house 79 at 7pm on a weekday last month, wasn't really in the mood to wait so I just took the first LB standing at the gate. She had thick long black hair and great tits. She has a cock also. Little did I know I had just picked a gem, we went up the stairs to the room. Smelly as usual and rather dirty but what can you expect for that price? When we entered the room and undressed together. She then grabbed my cock softly with her hands while she kissed and licked my ear, neck and cheek while looking at me with her seductive eyes, frenched her. After which the knelt before me and started kissing my stomach down to my dick. She capped me and gave me a soft sloppy blowjob while I pulled on her long sexy hair. She then let me suck her cock and could feel it getting hard. She turned over and asked me to fuck her. I pumped her hard while she gave me the sexiest moan Ive ever heard. Really felt like a porno movie :D couldn't control it anymore and released after 10 minutes. She changed and waited for me to finish putting on my clothes before giving me a big hug. (I still get a hard on just thinking about it) The total time was around 30-40 minutes.

Name: Didn't get it, sorry bros
Damage: $60
BJ: 8/10 hardworking, kept looking up at me with those eyes. Buay tahan
Body: 9/10 great tits, slim figure. Cock wasn't super huge but do-able.
Service: 10/10 great attitude, not a time watcher. Foreplay was phoenominal.
Frenching: 9/10 felt like I was kidding my gf
RTF: FUCK YEAH

osamalee
31-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi i am new to the ladyboy scene...can anyone advise me how to spot post-ops ladyboys? Or how to ask them about post-op or pre-op? would very much want to go try tonight!

YukoOgura
01-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Hi i am new to the ladyboy scene...can anyone advise me how to spot post-ops ladyboys? Or how to ask them about post-op or pre-op? would very much want to go try tonight!

go install xray eyes so you can see through their skirts and panties for cocks.

or maybe you can use your mouth to ASK.

"Cock?"

"Yetttttt" or "Nooo....."

taxidriversg
01-11-2014, 08:08 PM
go install xray eyes so you can see through their skirts and panties for cocks.

or maybe you can use your mouth to ASK.

"Cock?"

"Yetttttt" or "Nooo....."

hehhe good one ( install xray eyes )

Goalman
01-11-2014, 09:50 PM
hehhe good one ( install xray eyes )

sometimes u really get ladyboy that have cock. yet their cock cannot erect and shoot cum due to hormones and other reasons like cum too many times for the day. So I think its a matter of luck.

hope to rape another nice ass and curvy nice cock soon ;)

TurdPolisher
02-11-2014, 03:54 AM
Hi bros. This is my first FR after lurking around this forum. Wasn't able to locate house 9, but I have bonked in 79 a few times. Would any bros care to share the location of House 9? Been trying to find it. This FR is based on my latest LB experience at 79.

So here goes...

Disclaimer: This is my only my first FR, so any of you bros care to give some tips, I'll greatly appreciate it. :D Please also note that this FR might or might not be out of date as I understand that the previous batch of LB has gone back.

Went to Rowell house 79 at 7pm on a weekday last month, wasn't really in the mood to wait so I just took the first LB standing at the gate. She had thick long black hair and great tits. She has a cock also. Little did I know I had just picked a gem, we went up the stairs to the room. Smelly as usual and rather dirty but what can you expect for that price? When we entered the room and undressed together. She then grabbed my cock softly with her hands while she kissed and licked my ear, neck and cheek while looking at me with her seductive eyes, frenched her. After which the knelt before me and started kissing my stomach down to my dick. She capped me and gave me a soft sloppy blowjob while I pulled on her long sexy hair. She then let me suck her cock and could feel it getting hard. She turned over and asked me to fuck her. I pumped her hard while she gave me the sexiest moan Ive ever heard. Really felt like a porno movie :D couldn't control it anymore and released after 10 minutes. She changed and waited for me to finish putting on my clothes before giving me a big hug. (I still get a hard on just thinking about it) The total time was around 30-40 minutes.

Looks really great bro :)

skytng
02-11-2014, 05:44 PM

So here goes...

more description about her looks maybe nice, can go find her later, but $60 is way above their market rate, how come u paid $60?

Goalman
02-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Hope to get a ladyboy with cock that can cum.

need to compete for space with a banghla today.

loverboy69
02-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Hope to get a ladyboy with cock that can cum.

need to compete for space with a banghla today.

I would avoid Sundays. Service levels will drop mostly as they try to get volume business. Unless you are using crowd for cover.....

FazeReign
02-11-2014, 10:24 PM
more description about her looks maybe nice, can go find her later, but $60 is way above their market rate, how come u paid $60?

She quoted me $30 at first but extended it again :D not sure if there's a time limit in H79 but didn't want to stop halfway so just paid lor

GreenGiraffe
06-11-2014, 02:49 AM
I would avoid Sundays. Service levels will drop mostly as they try to get volume business. Unless you are using crowd for cover.....

Ya bro agreed especially for sunday

YukoOgura
10-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Wa lao. Nobody go recently?

fishballs31
12-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Do you know if there is any possibility to get massage with a LB? If you knwo place THX to PM me. cheer!

YukoOgura
12-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Buy tigerair ticket 2 way $150
Book cheap hotel in bangkok or pattaya

Cheap cheap can massage all night long by ladyboys

YukoOgura
13-11-2014, 06:24 AM
Now peak season in thailand. Bangkok and pattaya and phuket many angmoh visit November - February.

Now mostly hatyai ladyboys in rowell.

FazeReign
13-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Current batch not worth the time and money. Went back there again recently, not much lookers and the most chio ones are post op.

FazeReign
14-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Anyone going down today?

YukoOgura
15-11-2014, 01:10 AM
I thought you say current batch not worth the time and money. Lol.

Anyway I should be going down next week. After get salary :(:(:(

Tio pian western union money to help my "tirak" recently.

Gaultier06
15-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Game over, house 79 is raiding now

rooney1000
16-11-2014, 12:18 AM
went down on saturday .. many police patrol around.... sianzz

YukoOgura
16-11-2014, 01:44 AM
Game over, house 79 is raiding now

What happened? I still see them posting in Facebook lol

jaywalk
16-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Bro yuko. u prefer GL LBs or Rowell LBs ?

jus curious where standard is better .. :D

YukoOgura
16-11-2014, 09:39 AM
i prefer rowell. because more consistent will have ladyboys? i mean i go to geylang many times totally EMPTY lorong 16. because got AV or something. walk 15minutes all the way to lorong 24. also completely empty. incredibly frustrating. take taxi to rowell. then i finally get some ladyboy love.

i prefer rowell but because the batch and ladyboys are dynamic. i cannot say with certainty which location have the chioer ladyboys or which side have bigger cocks and can fuck boys.

if you feel ambitious i suggest you go geylang first to see. if nothing interesting just take taxi to little india rowell road. i think around $10 only?

actually the real problem of knowing a batch is good or not can easily be solved if people actually share the updates more frequently.

anyway for some "epic expose"

here are some of the facebook of the current (?) rowell road ladyboys. see their recent photo upload and posts can tell.

about 7 facebook profiles. if you want to find more, just see from their friends list, or friends tagged in their photos.

https://www.facebook.com/freedomll
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004470100769
https://www.facebook.com/manow.trang?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/gimlength.krathoey
https://www.facebook.com/smilezii.original
https://www.facebook.com/natcha.sriwichai.1
https://www.facebook.com/fang.farn

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/q82/s720x720/10525946_793843874005074_1461938329865435259_n.jpg ?oh=e0ea9ab3388e54556056f32a1efdcd99&oe=55147AA9&__gda__=1423319096_230d7930f90ac3b004301b79b5d200b d
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1013441_793843814005080_5570791294306294000_n.jpg? oh=d23d3e9b0115a4f093fa73cf8054a9d8&oe=5517EBB9&__gda__=1423796112_1422686a13d01c41b7060ffa6b6fc7c 3

zouk?

YukoOgura
16-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Selfies inside H79 from their facebooks.

By the way all cannot make it one. :o

http://i.imgur.com/NKLs4O4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/u3H2e7w.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/emWVMQ8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UGcMEiy.jpg

Robo
17-11-2014, 12:13 AM

The 1 squatting down provide good service.
Tried her she provide bbj N FJ.
Frenching..
A little tease..
Try out won't regret her service.
Nice boobs

jaywalk
17-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Thanks Bro yuko .. !

Foxxxy
17-11-2014, 12:38 PM

The 1 squatting down provide good service.
Tried her she provide bbj N FJ.
Frenching..
A little tease..
Try out won't regret her service.
Nice boobs

The one standing 3rd from the left looks appealing to me.

Juz to chk, when was they last seen?

Densetsuno
17-11-2014, 01:18 PM
What happened to H79? Raised again? Went there on Saturday night nobody there.

serpenty
17-11-2014, 06:47 PM
The one standing 3rd from the left looks appealing to me.

Juz to chk, when was they last seen?

Bro tried ystd don waste your money on this batch..
The 1 you said money face..
Tried her not worth it..
I remember they said will be leaving in less than a week time..
Till than jus wait for the new batch//

serpenty
17-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Selfies inside H79 from their facebooks.

By the way all cannot make it one. :o

http://i.imgur.com/NKLs4O4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/emWVMQ8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UGcMEiy.jpg

I agree to you for tat very disappointed..
Jus wait for the new batch than..

jarredravi
17-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Bros here natcha have went for ops..
Can no more see her beautiful tools anymore..

Foxxxy
18-11-2014, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=serpenty;12145021]Bro tried ystd don waste your money on this batch..
Tried her not worth it..
Till than jus wait for the new batch//[/QUOTE

Thanks bro Serpenty for your advise.

Foxxxy
18-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Bro tried ystd don waste your money on this batch..
Tried her not worth it..
Till than jus wait for the new batch//

Thanks bro Serpenty for your advise.

merlinton
18-11-2014, 10:33 AM
This batch starts leaving on this week Tuesday.

Densetsuno
18-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Sigh, wanted to go today

jarredravi
18-11-2014, 03:26 PM
planning to go Thursday do pm me bros..

Densetsuno
18-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Going to walk by rowell later for some 'window shopping'. After reading bro serpenty's post. A bit scared to try already, plus all the AV raid.:(

YukoOgura
19-11-2014, 01:20 AM
planning to go Thursday do pm me bros..

I going on Thursday too

To check out the new batch, if any.

YukoOgura
19-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Going to walk by rowell later for some 'window shopping'. After reading bro serpenty's post. A bit scared to try already, plus all the AV raid.:(

Shouldn't it be safer, their "quota" hit already. They just need some numbers every once in a while.

Think about it, the house there so long. This thread itself already 5 years old. If they really want to shut the house down they can easily do so, long time ago.

And if they really do. Then probably all will go geylang lorong 16 be freelance

Robo
19-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Now peak season in thailand. Bangkok and pattaya and phuket many angmoh visit November - February.

Now mostly hatyai ladyboys in rowell.

Bro yukoOgura,

Manage to find 1 lb frm fb..

https://www.facebook.com/yoyo.cheeze?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

All thnks to you..
Do let me know if u manage to find their fb acct,
For this current batch of lb..

YukoOgura
19-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Bro yukoOgura,

All thnks to you..

wa how you find this?

https://www.facebook.com/yoyo.cheeze/photos_all

fresh arrival somemore. she upload the photo 17th november only

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p180x540/10309049_667885663324226_7341692514925861851_n.jpg ?oh=0de90ac31352e5fd1ce5d0ef55e2c1ba&oe=54DCB934&__gda__=1423352426_bc2ee1687944df40d547e702cbcc7b7 b

YukoOgura
19-11-2014, 06:13 PM
but not chio one. LOL.

Robo
19-11-2014, 06:15 PM
wa how you find this?

https://www.facebook.com/yoyo.cheeze/photos_all

fresh arrival somemore. she upload the photo 17th november only

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p180x540/10309049_667885663324226_7341692514925861851_n.jpg ?oh=0de90ac31352e5fd1ce5d0ef55e2c1ba&oe=54DCB934&__gda__=1423352426_bc2ee1687944df40d547e702cbcc7b7 b

Haha!! Very simple whatever u post the fb link
They tagged among themselves.
So I was so enthusiast on it..
When I click it
Manage to get tis only..

YukoOgura
19-11-2014, 06:17 PM
the ladyboys stay at kawan hostel @ Dunlop St

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10329270_613394892106637_4735138238975994810_n.jpg ?oh=369b622dae40929a499f4ad168f0a4b1&oe=54D27478&__gda__=1424202404_78cebc8a9c209a686aa82235eb7b1ad c

who going to make booking to stay at kawan hostel? :D:D:D

http://www.kawanhostel.com.sg/reservations.php
or
http://www.agoda.com/en-sg/kawan-hostel/hotel/singapore-sg.html

Robo
19-11-2014, 06:18 PM
but not chio one. LOL.

Ya not really chio have to wait for others..

YukoOgura
19-11-2014, 06:18 PM
7pm they start work. if you got nothing better to do you can go camp outside the hostel at 6:30pm to see the crop.

Robo
19-11-2014, 06:24 PM
7pm they start work. if you got nothing better to do you can go camp outside the hostel at 6:30pm to see the crop.

Good idea!!! But no time for tat lol..
Do u camp out there previously before???
I knw they do stay hostels..

Robo
19-11-2014, 06:33 PM
the ladyboys stay at kawan hostel @ Dunlop St

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10329270_613394892106637_4735138238975994810_n.jpg ?oh=369b622dae40929a499f4ad168f0a4b1&oe=54D27478&__gda__=1424202404_78cebc8a9c209a686aa82235eb7b1ad c

who going to make booking to stay at kawan hostel? :D:D:D

http://www.kawanhostel.com.sg/reservations.php
or
http://www.agoda.com/en-sg/kawan-hostel/hotel/singapore-sg.html

lol..............

merlinton
19-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Had a crazy experience with 2 Thai LBs together in H79. Both are not in any of the facebook pics above.

At first, I chose an LB named Balm. She is a femboy with very solid athletic body. Feminine voice and personality. We hugged and french with lots of GFE. I lie down and she was very eager to put my cock in her mouth. She really enjoys sucking cocks and keep asking to be fucked. I had no chance to test her cock actually because ... please read on...

I was enjoying her blowjob when another LB named Freedom rushed into the cubicle and began watching and molesting my naked body while the blowjob is still going on. Freedom is very slim and has very sharp face. She began licking my nipples. I frenched her and it's my turn to suck her breasts like a baby while she holds my head and pressed my face against her breasts. Her breasts are hard though. She became horny, took out her rock hard cock and made me suck by holding my head with her hands. Her cock is average size but has a beautiful shape. I felt like a slut being taken full advantage by both of them. My cock is being sucked while my mouth is being filled with another LB's cock. But it feels so kinky and fun! :o

Now, here comes the messy part. Freedom became really high and began jerking off near my face. Once in a while, she uses her cock to slap my face and lips. I was in a daze from all the excitement and not knowing what will happen next. Freedom began moaning and finally release her cum on my face. First gush landed on my left cheek then she shift to let the next gush hit my right cheek. Then the rest on my forehead and nose. So much cum all over my face! All the gluey liquid felt so sensationally warm on my whole face. It doesn't smell bad at all. Freedom made me suck dry the remaining bit of cum off her cock. At that point, I felt like a TOTAL SLUT.

The 2 LBs stopped for a while to watch those cum flow and drip down my face. They giggled at me. Balm then continued with the blowjob. It does not take long before i succumb to ejaculation in her mouth. I felt so destroyed. I don't remember her spitting my cum. Freedom asked Balm "aroy mai?", meaning "delicious?". Did she swallow? OMG :eek:

While tidying myself, both continues molesting and teasing me. Touch my nipples, touch my asshole, touch my cock, etc.

I kind of like the current beds because they are not the old dusty mattresses where all the cum and sweat are trapped inside. I really like the current curtain set up where there is no privacy. Other LBs can just come and watch you. Feels even more kinky and the whole place feels like a complete whore house.

YukoOgura
19-11-2014, 09:37 PM
When did u have that experience?

Last night?

Also are those 2 going back thailand already?

merlinton
19-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Nope, they have not gone back yet.

YukoOgura
19-11-2014, 11:17 PM
https://www.facebook.com/freedomll?ref=br_rs

If u read previous page. Freedom Facebook was already "shared"

icedick1
20-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Had a crazy experience with 2 Thai LBs together in H79. Both are not in any of the facebook pics above.

At first, I chose an LB named Balm. She is a femboy with very solid athletic body. Feminine voice and personality. We hugged and french with lots of GFE. I lie down and she was very eager to put my cock in her mouth. She really enjoys sucking cocks and keep asking to be fucked. I had no chance to test her cock actually because ... please read on...

I was enjoying her blowjob when another LB named Freedom rushed into the cubicle and began watching and molesting my naked body while the blowjob is still going on. Freedom is very slim and has very sharp face. She began licking my nipples. I frenched her and it's my turn to suck her breasts like a baby while she holds my head and pressed my face against her breasts. Her breasts are hard though. She became horny, took out her rock hard cock and made me suck by holding my head with her hands. Her cock is average size but has a beautiful shape. I felt like a slut being taken full advantage by both of them. My cock is being sucked while my mouth is being filled with another LB's cock. But it feels so kinky and fun! :o

Now, here comes the messy part. Freedom became really high and began jerking off near my face. Once in a while, she uses her cock to slap my face and lips. I was in a daze from all the excitement and not knowing what will happen next. Freedom began moaning and finally release her cum on my face. First gush landed on my left cheek then she shift to let the next gush hit my right cheek. Then the rest on my forehead and nose. So much cum all over my face! All the gluey liquid felt so sensationally warm on my whole face. It doesn't smell bad at all. Freedom made me suck dry the remaining bit of cum off her cock. At that point, I felt like a TOTAL SLUT.

The 2 LBs stopped for a while to watch those cum flow and drip down my face. They giggled at me. Balm then continued with the blowjob. It does not take long before i succumb to ejaculation in her mouth. I felt so destroyed. I don't remember her spitting my cum. Freedom asked Balm "aroy mai?", meaning "delicious?". Did she swallow? OMG :eek:

While tidying myself, both continues molesting and teasing me. Touch my nipples, touch my asshole, touch my cock, etc.

I kind of like the current beds because they are not the old dusty mattresses where all the cum and sweat are trapped inside. I really like the current curtain set up where there is no privacy. Other LBs can just come and watch you. Feels even more kinky and the whole place feels like a complete whore house.

Walau Bro, hear your story WET la... Can describe more about Balm. Will like to try her too. Care to share or any chance to link any picture? Likely going down tmr. :)

king69
20-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Will go down to try "sandwich" tonight. Any description of either one.

4thzonespiker
20-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Bro yukoOgura,

All thnks to you..

I tried this yoyo yesterday. Not as good looking in person with braces. The whole batch is so so looking. She is short and skinny but has perfect boobs. Big and soft with big suckable nipples. Not very keen on Frenching but got better after warm up. Had about 6" cock which was curved and got hard easily. I asked her to fuck me which she did pretty well. After she was tired I asked her to suck me. Bj skill wasn't great. She asked if I wanted to fuck her. I entered her in missionary and later pumped her from behind. She took it all like a champ. Overall a good experience. Beds are better now and room not smelly like before.

newyorker88
20-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Was in Singapore last few days, pass by this Rowell Street with LB. Basically, they operate behind the gates. standing at the shophouse stair ways. Most of them had their "breast opened up" for all to see... Calling those indian/blanga workers as I pass by.

I am not into LBs, but it is kind of fun to watch. How they try to get customers, and talking.

Last nite was quiet, along desker and Rowell. Customers are fewer in restuarants and drinking is virtually none. Guess the alcohol issue really hurt the place bad.

serpenty
20-11-2014, 07:32 PM

Is tis the bam u seen her..
http://imgur.com/w7k75k9

merlinton
20-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Nope, not this Bam.

serpenty
20-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Nope, not this Bam.

Ok thnks for the info planning to pop by tmr at site..

lustandfast
21-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Was there ytd.. Any bros can advise what are the rates for rowell lbs? I asked a few and the cheapest is $40 with the first house from the indian coffeeshop going at $50. No thais but all malaysians.

serpenty
21-11-2014, 06:26 AM
Another gem manage to get link:

Doll:

http://i.imgur.com/HpEcoGO.jpg?1)

Facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/xcandy.mie/media_set?set=a.102551063151287.4273.1000018918102 82&type=3

serpenty
21-11-2014, 06:34 AM
Another Cutie:

http://i.imgur.com/GcInGbQ.jpg?1

Facebook Link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=800278086680877&set=a.478904462151576.100515.100000960788788&type=3&theater

serpenty
21-11-2014, 06:38 AM
Another Cutie:

Facebook Link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=800278086680877&set=a.478904462151576.100515.100000960788788&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/freshy.na.ka.za?fref=photo

Foxxxy
21-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Another Cutie:

Facebook Link:

This one not bad, bro.. I mean the look lah. Heehee. Lolz

merlinton
21-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Another Cutie:

Facebook Link:

She is Freshy. Someone tried her before and posted a FR here before. Search "freshy" in this thread to find.

I don't think she is in Singapore now. Am I right?

serpenty
21-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Another kitty:

http://i.imgur.com/HttsoVx.jpg?1?9327

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/micky.thailand.japan?fref=ts

Robo
21-11-2014, 05:31 PM
She is Freshy. Someone tried her before and posted a FR here before. Search "freshy" in this thread to find.

I don't think she is in Singapore now. Am I right?

Frashy is back will be going down tonight to rtf..

I will try another gem too..

Any bros wanna join me today pm me..

Meet up point is at playground 9.30pm..

YukoOgura
21-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Another kitty:

Facebook:

She siao one. You read her fb posts you know already. Emotional train wreck

She was in singapore very recently. During mid sept to mid Oct. Last month only. So fast come Singapore again? Maybe bullshiting.

Besides she's quite short for a guy. 163cm~ only. Confirm have very small cock.

Tej1988
21-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Any one wana join me for Rowell road adventure

Robo
22-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Another kitty:

Facebook:

Awesome Picture:

From Facebook : http://i.imgur.com/jLg9F29.jpg?1

Robo
22-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Name: Bunn (pre-op) small tool
Service Offered: Frenching (light kiss)/BJ/Aj/
Overall Service: 4/10 ( no experience)
Damage:$30 + tips $6 buying can drinks for other LB jus beside the shop

I was surprised she was in cosplay suite..
First person I've tried was natcha now
Tis is the second person seeing myself.
The feeling is damn fun when a person wearing tis type of costume..

YukoOgura
22-11-2014, 09:10 PM
What cosplay suit she wearing ? Lol

4/10 sounds damn terrible haha. Also you buy $6 can drink? You only buy for some of them is it. The rest not angry?

rooney1000
23-11-2014, 12:52 AM
went down today, beside hse 79 there is 3 lady sitting outside.. looks like pinay lady ... do not know is it LB or Lady

blaze85
23-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Any good recommendation to get top by LB??

serpenty
23-11-2014, 12:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bCH5nLQ.jpg?1

https://www.facebook.com/freshy.na.ka.za?fref=ufi&pnref=story

This is her picture I love tis pic so much.

Here's an FR for Frashy a couple of days ago.

Boobs:B+ Cup (pre op)
Complexion: Smooth
Service Offered: Frenching/ BJ/catbath/AJ
Damage:30 Bucks($)

Looks: 7/10
BJ: 11/10 ( Her tongue was fantabulous)
Doggy:10/10 ( Really admire her ass while doing doggy position)
Service/Attitude:9/10

She is new to industry. she told me tat she's afraid of big cock. Some really treat her very rough, Can say she's right now the most popular. Furthermore I am teaching her how to do different type of position with me. she really enjoys with me.

After bonking frashy she introduce me to another lb. That ladyboy was eyeing on me for so long I give it a try for fun lol. Make her feel happy. Below have attached her details.

http://i.imgur.com/IgEwUNT.jpg?1

https://www.facebook.com/cherry.pinkky.3?fref=ts

Name: Cherry (pre op)
Boobs: C+ Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/ BJ/catbath
Damage:30 Bucks($)

YukoOgura
23-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Going down again this week, maybe wed or Thurs.

Hopefully I find 1 that meet these requirements

1) chio (face pretty, hair nice,slim like girl)
2) at least 1.7m ( I want kiss and hug someone as tall or taller than me. Why? Cause I'm a fuckin pervert)
I just want kneel down and suck off a nice hard cock on a chio ladyboy thats tall

3) have cock, and can get hard. And can cum in my mouth.

Not too demanding la hor? I have met plenty ladyboy that meet these requirements at Rowell road. So hopefully I still have some luck this coming week. Muahahahaha

Robo
23-11-2014, 10:05 PM
What cosplay suit she wearing ? Lol

4/10 sounds damn terrible haha. Also you buy $6 can drink? You only buy for some of them is it. The rest not angry?

Those Lolita dresses.. Yes looks really cannot mke it.. Drinks yes bought for at least 7 CANS different type of drink.. FYI jus beside the drink stall is no more the uncle. It's a new old man take over has some change on the shop.. for drinks jus pass at the gate see whoever grabs it they are lucky lol..

Here's my little fr:

Had a session with frashy
Looks 8/10
kiss : Everywhere ( I lick her her all over the body):p
Body 9/10
Boobs firm b
Lie on the bed
Caps on bj,
Nice slender legs
Ask for a doggie had Really a nice butt
Explode all my cum in the condom.
Left with a satisfied..

Others not try as I was not interested on them.

Robo
23-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Those Lolita dresses.. Yes looks really cannot mke it.. Drinks yes bought for at least 7 CANS different type of drink.. FYI jus beside the drink stall is no more the uncle. It's a new old man take over has some change on the shop.. for drinks jus pass at the gate see whoever grabs it they are lucky lol..

Here's my little fr:

Had a session with frashy
Looks 8/10
kiss : Everywhere ( I lick her her all over the body):p
Body 9/10
Boobs firm b
Lie on the bed
Caps on bj,
Nice slender legs
Ask for a doggie had Really a nice butt
Explode all my cum in the condom.
Left with a satisfied..

Others not try as I was not interested on them.

Sorry forgot to include please don try the bunn really not worth the service..
Maybe at least 3 times a week will go for farshy. My regular bonk..

YukoOgura
23-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Frashy how tall? Her cock big a not haha.

Which old man you talking about. Last time is the short and very tanned uncle that smokes nonstop.

Last time the drinks stall they close don't know for how long. The short pimp just operate the house only.

Now they do 2-in-1 again. But the drinks stall also not real drinks stall. The drinks put inside a home refrigerator one hahaha.

jacksonchua0
23-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Where do u find these lady???

YukoOgura
24-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Where do u find these lady???

Haha. What do you think? This thread title called Rowell ladyboys.

You want try Disneyland or universal studios? Lol

chionger
24-11-2014, 12:35 AM
I'm no stranger to ladyboys, but I usually get my fix from craigslist or vicesisters, geylang also tried before already(can see my FRs :)). But yet to try those from rowell, and after seeing all these pics suddenly make me want to try.
But just a question, what time do they usually stop work? Still operational say around 1-2 am? I'm more of a night owl and partly because going late night seems more discreet, which is why I mainly chiong those from craigslist/vicesisters until now.
And as for service wise, how willing are those LBs from Rowell to top and pump you? Because from what I understand they operate much like the streetwalkers in Geylang, fuck and go, to maximize the amount of customers they can get, as all will be waiting outside, not like those from Craigslist/Vicesisters, more high class and have a reputation to hold.
Pardon me if I'm this has been answered before but all I can search up is that they usually start around 6-7pm, but no close shop timing, so would appreciate it if any bros here can help :)

YukoOgura
24-11-2014, 02:24 AM
Close shop timing I got ask the ladyboys before they say 1am. I also asked one recently, she Sunday work until 2am.

Weekends (Fri sat sun) you can try your luck at those 1am timings loh.

But weekday I dont think so. Weekday people need to sleep early as next day got work. After 11pm already start to quiet down liao. I don't see why will they waste time there when the chance of customers are so low , during late timing weekdays.

Also on Wednesday they like to go zouk at 12+. So probably they will leave at around 11 to go back hostel bathe and stuff.

You don't see much talk about going late because if u go late. the ladyboy probably cummed already. If they fuck customer or they cum 2 times. You go there her cock also sore already. Wasting time and money to go at those timing. Geylang diff story cause they start at 10pm~

Week days ppl hardly will go late. Don't even know if they bother working till late. Weekends you go lagi more stupid. Weekend many bangala and other customers. You go so late, no meaning. The ladyboy also exhausted and dirty already.

How many bangala and dirty fucks they kiss before you. You lick the breasts or suck the cock. How many ppl suck before?

Bottomline is I don't see why going there at 1am is discreet loh. Nothing to be shy about. Just go. Sooner or later you won't have any feeling already. Won't scared that people look at you and see wow you find ladyboy to have sex? You fucking pathetic cocksucking faggot.

Nobody cares or notice one la. Those who do. Are also customer same same

sgkiasu
24-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Any nice LB contact to share?

YukoOgura
24-11-2014, 02:37 AM
As for them to top you. If their cock can stand and you willing to pay $50. Then chances are she can top you.

Unless is post op (duh), or she on a lot hormones, or she already fucked somebody before you came.

Go early for best chances.

As for service, it varies a lot. Some may like you, so you get good service from the get go. Some you can tell are very "professional" everything about money. If you happen to like one a lot, maybe because very pretty or sexy. Then let her know you will tip her. Or you just pay her beforehand. And give tips also. Cross your finger that she will give u good service since u pay her well.

It may backfire , if u pay beforehand, u may kill her motivation for work. Since she alr has the money in hand. She may not give a fuck anymore.

They are quite stupid sometimes. They give bad service , then next day when you take other ladyboy they can ask you "why u not want me". Haha.

Pay first or pay later. Both got reasoning and result ultimately depend on how the ladyboy is.

If you pick one and find out that is post op or cock can't stamd. Just go downstairs change other. Maybe give her $10 as a tip just to give face.

That's why when you pick a ladyboy you go in the room best is ask and check yourself her cock is nice and can stand, before you strip yourself. Don't touch touch or kiss first. So no excuse to pay $30 when u don't want her. But personally I give 10/20 if I want changes cause I don't wanna hurt her feeling too much.

freakyfreak
26-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Went to H79 last night and sad to say, it was the worst experience I have ever had anywhere in the world.

Picked out an LB at the gate who "will take care of you" and went upstairs. Stripped down and she asked for money and I said later as it would be better for her. She smiled. And then things went bad very quickly.

She refused to kiss, which was okay because some just do not do that. Her explanation was that her lipstick would smudge. I said ok. Then went to do a bit of roaming and she just lied there like a dead fish. No sound, nothing - just like a dead doll. Her tool was okay about 5" and curved like a comma when up but she neither said anything - just lie there. WTF!

I was getting annoyed and told her to suck me. She did but I can tell you it was more hand than lips/mouth. As soon as I was hard, I just thought just fuck her and leave. She turned over doggy style and guided me into her arsehole but NO. It was her hand that she simulated like an arsehole.

I was pissed as hell and left the place. Her name was June/Joon or something like that. CMI!

YukoOgura
26-11-2014, 09:56 PM
She turned over doggy style and guided me into her arsehole but NO. It was her hand that she simulated like an arsehole.

Lol wtf. How much u pay her afterward?

Maybe her asshole too tight? Need to slowly slowly put in? Why not u just ram her ass with force haha

Vivacious
27-11-2014, 12:05 AM
Went H79 last night for my monthly action. Looks like the current batch not bad, had a difficult time selecting one. Took a pre-op by the name of Bm. I ask isit Bam but she say is Bm.

Looks: 7/10 got the syt looks
Boobs: not for boobs lover. She was using padding that's why I thought her boobs was big too. Got fooled.

She didn't ask for money first, proceeded with a long bbbj. Was getting very hard and wanted to bonk her but she ask whether I want her to fuck me. Didn't like getting fuck in the ass so told her she can cum in my mouth. She went to stroke her rod before unloading it all in my mouth. Was kindafast though. Less than 1 min she cum already. Haven't had such speed before.

So after that she cap me and I gave her a good slap on the butt before doggying her followed by missionary. Was about to cum when I stop and ask her if I can cim. She nodded and started to handjob me till I reach the point of no return and unloaded all my minions in her mouth while she continued to suck me dry. Knees went totally jelly after that.

Gave her 50 as her service was good. Dunno if I'll rtf got a few others looks not bad. Dam tempting to try too.

chionger
28-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Well thanks a lot bro Yuko..very helpful indeed. :)
Although honestly I think I will still prefer the more better and discreet services from those in craigslist, maybe I will still try rowell sometime in the future, sounds very exciting, its like going geylang again for the first time round :) See if I can muster enuff courage though, and again, thanks for the tips. ;)

jarredravi
30-11-2014, 11:52 PM
I believed there is new batches of LB cld any bros highlight on the situation at site.

merlinton
01-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Went H79 last night for my monthly action. Looks like the current batch not bad, had a difficult time selecting one. Took a pre-op by the name of Bm. I ask isit Bam but she say is Bm.

Looks: 7/10 got the syt looks
Boobs: not for boobs lover. She was using padding that's why I thought her boobs was big too. Got fooled.

She didn't ask for money first, proceeded with a long bbbj. Was getting very hard and wanted to bonk her but she ask whether I want her to fuck me. Didn't like getting fuck in the ass so told her she can cum in my mouth. She went to stroke her rod before unloading it all in my mouth. Was kindafast though. Less than 1 min she cum already. Haven't had such speed before.

So after that she cap me and I gave her a good slap on the butt before doggying her followed by missionary. Was about to cum when I stop and ask her if I can cim. She nodded and started to handjob me till I reach the point of no return and unloaded all my minions in her mouth while she continued to suck me dry. Knees went totally jelly after that.

Gave her 50 as her service was good. Dunno if I'll rtf got a few others looks not bad. Dam tempting to try too.

I think Bam and Bm is same person from your description. Unique thing about her is her eagerness to suck cocks and receive semen in her mouth. She likes to be fucked too. Just like a slut.

Didn't know her cock can hard and cum too. Will return to try her cock soon. :p

Madpig
01-12-2014, 10:00 AM
I think Bam and Bm is same person from your description. Unique thing about her is her eagerness to suck cocks and receive semen in her mouth. She likes to be fucked too. Just like a slut.

Didn't know her cock can hard and cum too. Will return to try her cock soon. :p

Does any bro have her pic to share or able to provide more infor on her looks to make pinpointing her easier? I wanna try her later tonight.

YukoOgura
01-12-2014, 11:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nU3Q3AN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vo6bbXm.jpg

rooney1000
01-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Is Mickey in this currrent batch? Anyone confirm?

https://www.facebook.com/micky.thailand.japan?fref=photo

YukoOgura
01-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Is Mickey in this currrent batch? Anyone confirm?

https://www.facebook.com/micky.thailand.japan?fref=photo

Lol confirm not la. Her recent posts all in phuket what.

She was in SG during mid sep to mid Oct. She is quite short. Don't think she will come back SG so soon anyway. Don't get your hopes up so soon.

Aceyfox
01-12-2014, 09:04 PM

Which is Bm? Left or right?

jarredravi
02-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Any bros seen the new batches ladyboy

serpenty
02-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Bam has left our shores same goes to I'm a pravee pluss not sure who are the rest . Do check it out for the new batches of ladyboy. You can see their Facebook for guidance. Most likely will be going on this Friday. If any bros wanna join me pm me. Am going for frashy again as she as weeks left to go away from our shores.

StandardOil
03-12-2014, 04:30 AM

Thanks for the share bro

Robo
03-12-2014, 10:59 AM
https://www.facebook.com/public/Pittussanan-Sangwipark

Manage to find this lb had come to our shores ystd.
If any bros do know any other lb' s facebook coming our shores.
Do update here so that we can keep a track on it.

Robo
03-12-2014, 12:25 PM
https://th-th.facebook.com/hwunyihwa

Another one more i have found do check it out bros..

YukoOgura
03-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Wow good find. I spend like hours yesterday midnight finding. Couldn't get any.

But hor, doesn't seem to be chio. :(

Maybe because its December. Many angmo visiting thailand esp during this period.

Robo
03-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Wow good find. I spend like hours yesterday midnight finding. Couldn't get any.

But hor, doesn't seem to be chio. :(

Maybe because its December. Many angmo visiting thailand esp during this period.

True bro!!!
Just wait n see but I believe there's still yet somemore coming..

Robo
04-12-2014, 07:40 AM
Juy seed:

https://th-th.facebook.com/codajung

( very tempting to try her)

Laya Pataya:

https://m.facebook.com/laya.pattaya?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fth-th.facebook.com%2Fpublic%2FLaya-Pattaya&_rdr

YukoOgura
04-12-2014, 09:30 AM
i going tonight. robo are u going?

YukoOgura
04-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Juy seed:

https://th-th.facebook.com/codajung

( very tempting to try her)

Laya Pataya:

https://m.facebook.com/laya.pattaya?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fth-th.facebook.com%2Fpublic%2FLaya-Pattaya&_rdr

great find.
http://i.imgur.com/8G7SiCm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VWjq57h.jpg

she really quite good looking from the photos huh. but damn turn off because so many photo of her and her boyfriend.

wonder if she pre op or not. and wonder if her cock can hard and cum.

http://i.imgur.com/feymTpU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qjuZ4T4.jpg
https://scontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1560544_367718560067931_4593733249098445663_n.jpg? oh=8a6e99f81e36e3be292091bd37a3bd68&oe=550C65C8
selfie of current batch??

Robo
04-12-2014, 09:51 AM
i going tonight. robo are u going?

I will be going tmr bro!!!
Got work load.
So have you in your mind taking anyone??

YukoOgura
04-12-2014, 10:01 AM
for quick reference. current batch facebooks

https://www.facebook.com/codajung
https://www.facebook.com/freshy.na.ka.za
https://www.facebook.com/yoyo.cheeze
https://www.facebook.com/laya.pattaya
https://www.facebook.com/pittussanan.sangwipark
https://www.facebook.com/rommy.sexy

YukoOgura
04-12-2014, 10:07 AM
I will be going tmr bro!!!
Got work load.
So have you in your mind taking anyone??

i kiasu, i will bring enough money to fuck a least 5-6 times. go there see. 船到桥头自然直

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=669311263135787&set=pb.100001707584755.-2207520000.1417658702.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xpa1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10441012_669311263135787_2195273576354704428_n .jpg%3Foh%3D3dd1119c7aea11b854c23478bd6adf58%26oe% 3D551BD9B6&size=720%2C960

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=670684782998435&set=pb.100001707584755.-2207520000.1417658702.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xap1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F1907373_670684782998435_6647854735818801173_n. jpg%3Foh%3D93877727dfe37dc6ebba1f2660d7bb11%26oe%3 D55151355%26__gda__%3D1427408924_6a1a18e0eabe38c93 e95d273b625a402&size=720%2C960

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=670748042992109&set=pb.100001707584755.-2207520000.1417658702.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xpa1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10403282_670748042992109_4044456294018585200_n .jpg%3Foh%3D32a32f66184ef9802c7710f291f98e17%26oe% 3D5507FA02%26__gda__%3D1426880954_85a79505c7eedb6f 2990a4a47282fb23&size=720%2C960

seems like she already came to singapore during June-July period this year.

probably will try her if i see her. who knows if shes a post op or her cock can't stand. then its NEXT!!!!!!!!

YukoOgura
04-12-2014, 10:23 AM
found 1 more.

https://www.facebook.com/jirachanan.jansingto?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

she from stringfellows pattaya

Robo
04-12-2014, 12:29 PM
found 1 more.

https://www.facebook.com/jirachanan.jansingto?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

she from stringfellows pattaya

Awesome bro!!! Hats off to you for your research.
What time are you planning to head down today.
I"ll see weather it permits my time.

YukoOgura
04-12-2014, 12:40 PM
I pm you already. You work day or night?

lbsex
04-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Bro, she is easily one of the prettiest there. Fair smooth skin. Preop, small when flaccid, grows to ~6inch hard.
had her last week. Maybe no chemistry, feels a little mechanical, doesnt french, covered bj(more $ for bbbj)
Did offered to top me but i wasnt in the mood tat day...

i kiasu, i will bring enough money to fuck a least 5-6 times. go there see. 船到桥头自然直

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=669311263135787&set=pb.100001707584755.-2207520000.1417658702.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xpa1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10441012_669311263135787_2195273576354704428_n .jpg%3Foh%3D3dd1119c7aea11b854c23478bd6adf58%26oe% 3D551BD9B6&size=720%2C960

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=670684782998435&set=pb.100001707584755.-2207520000.1417658702.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xap1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F1907373_670684782998435_6647854735818801173_n. jpg%3Foh%3D93877727dfe37dc6ebba1f2660d7bb11%26oe%3 D55151355%26__gda__%3D1427408924_6a1a18e0eabe38c93 e95d273b625a402&size=720%2C960

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=670748042992109&set=pb.100001707584755.-2207520000.1417658702.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xpa1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10403282_670748042992109_4044456294018585200_n .jpg%3Foh%3D32a32f66184ef9802c7710f291f98e17%26oe% 3D5507FA02%26__gda__%3D1426880954_85a79505c7eedb6f 2990a4a47282fb23&size=720%2C960

seems like she already came to singapore during June-July period this year.

probably will try her if i see her. who knows if shes a post op or her cock can't stand. then its NEXT!!!!!!!!

serpenty
04-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Am going tonight will be there at ard 10pm..
Will update the current info batch..
Planning to try out the magic gal..
Last time used to be pre op..
Not sure now have to go n check it out..

YukoOgura
04-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Today many customer.

Ricarde
05-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Damn tempted by the juy. But abit hesitating bout trying a ts, any bros here got any feelings about how it feels?