PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

PatSajak
05-12-2014, 04:10 AM
Today many customer.

Isn't that a good thing?

serpenty
05-12-2014, 08:07 AM
Isn't that a good thing?

Your Absolutely right Pat Sajak!!!
Business is really improving.
Hope to see you spinning the wheels and giving some mystery prizes lol:D

serpenty
05-12-2014, 08:38 AM
http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/20314614/

Name: Laya (Post op)
Additional info:Nice Tattoo designs on her butt attracted me alot
Damage: 30 bucks (worth it)
Nvr rush the time

Tried Doggy Position only..

To those who love big ass sld try her.

Overall: 11/10

Started to drill her in doggy style.... Her eyes closed tight as I banged her harder and harder, faster and faster while my both hands squeezing her massive C++ cups.. Left with a satisfied man.

jaywalk
05-12-2014, 12:11 PM
who is in tonight ?

i am planning ..

Robo
05-12-2014, 02:39 PM
who is in tonight ?

i am planning ..

I will be going tonight too..

Robo
05-12-2014, 03:03 PM

Nvr rush the time

Started to drill her in doggy style.... Her eyes closed tight as I banged her harder and harder, faster and faster while my both hands squeezing her massive C++ cups.. Left with a satisfied man.

Nice fr..
I use to knw her previously..
A lot of guys love to do doggy with her..
Really she is very professional..
Especially ang mo they like to find her in thailand..
She has a lot of booking in thailand..
Same goes to rommy as well very popular in Thailand too..

Goalman
05-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Went down to the GATE at around 10pm plus.
Scan and found one LB not very tall but have fair skin and quoted me have cock.

Proceed to room and tell me her name is mimi from haytai.
Start to undress her and squat infront of her n start sucking her. No reaction after doing it 5mins. Change to 69 and clean her butthole with wet tissue. Assrim her and making her high and she capped me ride on top of me. She was tight and after 10 mins change to doggie and ram her hard and fast. And surrender all my army in her ass with cap of course.

Name mimi
Cock : yes but cannot stand
Tattoo : yes on her breast and hands
Frenching : yes if u look decent to her.
Breast : small B cup

Hope u enjoy this short fr

serpenty
05-12-2014, 08:12 PM

Nvr rush the time

This is laya new pic:

http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/20318093/

ysoserious
05-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Very tempted to try Juy:D, any fr on her yet? Any one know what is the best timing of the day to go down to find her? Just to confirm its H79 right?

merlinton
05-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Just went down H79 to have a quick look at the current batch. Bm / Bam is still around. I think she looks the sweetest and most feminine amongst them. :p

From 2 previous FR, she loves to perform bbbj, cim and be fucked. She can erect, fuck and cum too. Will RTF her soon. :D

YukoOgura
06-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Very tempted to try Juy:D, any fr on her yet? Any one know what is the best timing of the day to go down to find her? Just to confirm its H79 right?

6:30 - 7:00pm you camp outside the gate, once she arrive you take her loh. Yes H79.

She is not that chio in person. In fact I saw 3 ladyboys that are chioer than her.

Like what the ladyboys will always say, up to you. Which really means fuck you. :o

this my last post in this forum. Thx everybody. Goodbye

ysoserious
06-12-2014, 08:17 AM
6:30 - 7:00pm you camp outside the gate, once she arrive you take her loh. Yes H79.

She is not that chio in person. In fact I saw 3 ladyboys that are chioer than her.

Like what the ladyboys will always say, up to you. Which really means fuck you. :o

this my last post in this forum. Thx everybody. Goodbye

Alright thanks :D. Might be going down soon!

flitzicon
06-12-2014, 02:53 PM
I actually got negative fr for juy. I asked for bbbj and cim, she say okay, which I totally checked with her 3 times to see if she understand what I want. End up take money liao say she don't bbbj. damn dulan asked her to fuck off..

Went with another lb in the group pic (think the name is bm or palm?) and it was pleasant enough to ease the bad mood from juy.

Densetsuno
06-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Anyone going this weekend? Wanna release after bookout. 1 week worth of protein :D

merlinton
06-12-2014, 09:24 PM
I actually got negative fr for juy. I asked for bbbj and cim, she say okay, which I totally checked with her 3 times to see if she understand what I want. End up take money liao say she don't bbbj. damn dulan asked her to fuck off..

Went with another lb in the group pic (think the name is bm or palm?) and it was pleasant enough to ease the bad mood from juy.

Yeah! One more positive FR for this sweetie, Bm / Bam (pronounced as "Balm") :)

sgkiasu
07-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Bro where can I find jut seed. H79 Timing?

Clunkers
07-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Yeah! One more positive FR for this sweetie, Bm / Bam (pronounced as "Balm") :)

This looks like a must try

Densetsuno
07-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Guys can give more description on Bam/Balm?? Am going down next week wanna try. She is post or pre op?

Robo
07-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Just went down H79 to have a quick look at the current batch. Bm / Bam is still around. I think she looks the sweetest and most feminine amongst them. :p

From 2 previous FR, she loves to perform bbbj, cim and be fucked. She can erect, fuck and cum too. Will RTF her soon. :D

Bro which bam your mentioning I use to ask the lb claims she left already..
Do u have at least a pic to show us.. Or the pronunciation name??

badkush
07-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Hi bros, when is best time to go today?

badkush
07-12-2014, 02:00 PM
When is best time to go today bros?

merlinton
07-12-2014, 02:43 PM
There is this Singapore popular medicine called Tiger Balm.
Bm / Bam 's name is pronounced similar to the "Balm".

She is pre-op. Can erect, fuck and cum according to another FR here.
Enjoys performing bbbj and be fucked. Can french and cim.
Quite girly behavior. High GFE. High sex drive.
Body is athletic type and no fats. Skin is tanned. No enhanced breasts. Girly voice.
Face is young sweet type without much surgery or modifications. Hair is black and has bang.

NutJob
08-12-2014, 02:20 AM
There is this Singapore popular medicine called Tiger Balm.
Bm / Bam 's name is pronounced similar to the "Balm".

She is pre-op. Can erect, fuck and cum according to another FR here.
Enjoys performing bbbj and be fucked. Can french and cim.
Quite girly behavior. High GFE. High sex drive.
Body is athletic type and no fats. Skin is tanned. No enhanced breasts. Girly voice.
Face is young sweet type without much surgery or modifications. Hair is black and has bang.

Any pics of this girl bro?

pattayaisheaven
08-12-2014, 06:33 AM
Ask for pictures for what? You no eyes to see yourself at Rowell road? I bet you don't even dare to walk past the shop house

loverboy25
08-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Live reporting from the ground, just finish a session with Yoyo from Hatyai. Good experience, will write a more detail FR later. There are two from Pattaya Ice and Minty from Stringfellows bar

merlinton
08-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Had a RETURN session with Bam / Bm. Now, I clarified her name. It's "Palmy". Her fellow LBs call her that too.
This sweetie is really fantastic. Very good attitude and gentle. Despite her soft personality, her cock can become hard and cum very quickly.

After i went into the cubicle with her, we were hugging and kissing each other like long lost lovers. Then we take off our clothes and she was so eager to perform catbath and bbbj. Intermittently, she will hug and reach out to my lips for some good frenching before continuing the bbbj. Then I became horny and played with her cock. We french each other while stroking each other's cock. So lovely :).

I was curious about her cock so I started licking and sucking it. Nothing much about her cock size to brag about. But here comes the kinky part, she became horny and started stroking her cock quickly. I continuously flicked my tongue on her cock head and caress her balls. I really like the excitement of anticipating and inducing her cum to be shot into my mouth. Before long, she release her warm cum in my mouth. Her cum is actually sweet. :p And therefore I swallowed.

It's her turn to continue BBBJ. I told her I want her to swallow and she agreed on some extra tip. After a while, I cum into her mouth. She open her mouth and sticks out her tongue to let me have a good look at those white stuff. While doing that, she also skillfully uses her tongue to play and toss my semen in her mouth. Nice to watch. And then here comes the final part, she swallowed... :D She opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue again to show it's empty. Excellent! Good girl. Now we have each other's cum digested within our bodies. We left a part of us in each other. :p

She has only left 3 to 4 days of service before returning home. So be quick to catch her before she leaves.

loverboy25
08-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Got there about 6 40 today but surprise that the place was not open, so ask the guy at the drink stall he says its Monday so they coming in a little while went for a little walk at the back alley for 10 minutes...... got back to the main road and saw three LBs walking towards the house so i know ho sey liao.

Wanted to go for the Balm that fellow BMs are talking about, when i saw the first girl standing at the gate (maybe my little head has rule over) petite and dark skin, straight away thought so lucky ah its Balm even without she showing me the three fingers i just say lets go hahaha.....

Went up stairs and while i was asking for her name and saw she has enhanced boobs (now the big head recall BMs says she doest have boob job) so siao liao wrong ah, but still go ahead. Told me her name is Yoyo from Hatyai, pass her 50 and she doesn't have change so told me she will pass me back 20 when back downstairs, said okay and action starts

As she strip, already saw a good size down there, was really glad that i pick the right Lb by mistake and maybe its her petite size it makes her 6' looks big :p:p Knowing that i am definitely the first customer for the night, i just went down on her tool and it was up in no time and soon we did 69 and ass rim her for the next 10 minutes or so.

Bag up with lube and she did the cowgirl to missionary and to doggie, ask her if can cum and the answer is YES! Some more frenching, sucking, and playing with the boobs of the next 5 - 10 minutes she came and soon myself as well. Chat with her for a bit after, not time watcher and told me that she is going back next week. Ask her to keep the 50 and i will definitely be back before she goes

haven't been to the place since they change owners, somehow hearing other action going on next door is a major turn on

Came out a happy man

loverboy25
08-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Had a RETURN session with Bam / Bm. Now, I clarified her name. It's "Palmy". Her fellow LBs call her that too.
This sweetie is really fantastic. Very good attitude and gentle. Despite her soft personality, her cock can become hard and cum very quickly.

After i went into the cubicle with her, we were hugging and kissing each other like long lost lovers. Then we take off our clothes and she was so eager to perform catbath and bbbj. Intermittently, she will hug and reach out to my lips for some good frenching before continuing the bbbj. Then I became horny and played with her cock. We french each other while stroking each other's cock. So lovely :).

I was curious about her cock so I started licking and sucking it. Nothing much about her cock size to brag about. But here comes the kinky part, she became horny and started stroking her cock quickly. I continuously flicked my tongue on her cock head and caress her balls. I really like the excitement of anticipating and inducing her cum to be shot into my mouth. Before long, she release her warm cum in my mouth. Her cum is actually sweet. :p And therefore I swallowed.

It's her turn to continue BBBJ. I told her I want her to swallow and she agreed on some extra tip. After a while, I cum into her mouth. She open her mouth and sticks out her tongue to let me have a good look at those white stuff. While doing that, she also skillfully uses her tongue to play and toss my semen in her mouth. Nice to watch. And then here comes the final part, she swallowed... :D She opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue again to show it's empty. Excellent! Good girl. Now we have each other's cum digested within our bodies. We left a part of us in each other. :p

She has only left 3 to 4 days of service before returning home. So be quick to catch her before she leaves.

Very nice, maybe i should go back to try her out or another idea 3some with Yoyo

merlinton
09-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Very nice, maybe i should go back to try her out or another idea 3some with Yoyo

Yes! I think both of them will sandwich you well. Right now Palmy and Yoyo has the best ratings. Both leaving soon. Palmy 3 more days. Yoyo 1 more week.

loverboy25
09-12-2014, 12:25 PM
Yes! I think both of them will sandwich you well. Right now Palmy and Yoyo has the best ratings. Both leaving soon. Palmy 3 more days. Yoyo 1 more week.

Looks like gonna go down sometime this week to make this happen :D

Robo
09-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Wow so many good frs..
Am so happy about it..
Keep going on bros hope to hear n listen wonderful frs..

serpenty
09-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Bros had my fr too..
Tried both ladyboy laya n frashy..
Had a great experience with both superb service..
From there both of them proceed to catbath me thoroughly..
Laya was licking my balls while frashy was sucking my cock really had a great experience..
I was frenching on laya while frashy got jealous straight away she grab me n French me like long lost lovers..
End up both started to argue themselves..
I was jus standing there not sure wat to do lol..
Both look at me n tell me who you want to fuck??
I said both I love to fuck they started to laugh!!!
I was so crazy on frashy. I told her straight I want to fuck you.
So proceed to doggy position with frashy while laya was standing n asking me to squeeze her boobs n ask me to french kiss on her..
Unload all my juices in her tight asshole.

Damage: $50 each total
Overall rating: 9/10

Seriously threesome is not easy to concentrate on doing each other..
Damn tiring after doing such service need more energy liao..

Robo
10-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Feeling energy today going to hse 79..
Am going to try out other flavours :p

jarredravi
10-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Vivacious
YukoOgura
FazeReign
Robo
serpenty
merlinton
freakyfreak
Goalman
flitzicon
loverboy25

Thanks a lot bros for sharing your wonderful FRs it seems more are going to hse 79. The place has lots of changes, especially bed, room, aircon n etc..
Hope to hear many other bros contributing frs.. I hve read so many wonderful feedbacks n fr. Hope to see more n more coming in to share their experience.
Hats off to everyone...

pattayaisheaven
10-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Tried Kimberly (ice) today. Fucking chio and got nice silicone boobs. Bolt ons. Her English is good. Unlike those hatyai chiangmai ladyboys.

Kimberly works in pattaya string fellows. So her English is decent.

She is really very chio. I believe her Facebook was shared earlier. Magic girl something.

Also the drinks stall handled by some Indian woman? I wonder where did the old Chinese short short pimp go to.

And the fuckig curtain is ridiculous. The fan always blowing and exposing it every now and then.

In between my sex and shit. Always got ladyboy + customer flicking the curtain to check if the cubicle is empty. What the fuck?

Only the corner room has a lock. And also the toilet side have another room with door.

I am no longer interested in just sex. I am going to find a girlfriend and start having some daily Facebook or LINE message every night.

Having a ladyboy girlfriend will enhance the sex so much more. Good luck.

pattayaisheaven
10-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Fucked Kimberly (ice) she is very chio. Her Facebook magic girl jirachanan.

Great service and English is good. She work in pattaya. So good English. Not like those hatyai chiangmai kampung girls.

She have lots of sex experience and lots of experience speaking English with customer.

Please support Kimberly. She is easily the prettiest.

I ask her to be my girlfriend. Every day flirt with her on LINE. And she tells me how much she fucking misses me. And I tell her I'm going to send her money to thailand evey month to prove that I fucking love her.

Go show her support too

Ricarde
11-12-2014, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=merlinton;12262527]Had a RETURN session with Bam / Bm. Now, I clarified her name. It's "Palmy". Her fellow LBs call her that too.

Bro, palmy is the one w quite some tattoos? On her left side chest wrote palmy one?

pattayaisheaven
11-12-2014, 06:13 AM
[QUOTE=merlinton;12262527]Had a RETURN session with Bam / Bm. Now, I clarified her name. It's "Palmy". Her fellow LBs call her that too.

Bro, palmy is the one w quite some tattoos? On her left side chest wrote palmy one?

If you can see her and notice she got tattoo, why not just ask what her name.

Ricarde
11-12-2014, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=Ricarde;12275025]

If you can see her and notice she got tattoo, why not just ask what her name.

Bro, she told me her name was mimie. That's why I wanted to double check w bros here.

loverboy25
11-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Tried Kimberly (ice) today. Fucking chio and got nice silicone boobs. Bolt ons. Her English is good. Unlike those hatyai chiangmai ladyboys.

Kimberly works in pattaya string fellows. So her English is decent.

She is really very chio. I believe her Facebook was shared earlier. Magic girl something.

Also the drinks stall handled by some Indian woman? I wonder where did the old Chinese short short pimp go to.

And the fuckig curtain is ridiculous. The fan always blowing and exposing it every now and then.

In between my sex and shit. Always got ladyboy + customer flicking the curtain to check if the cubicle is empty. What the fuck?

Only the corner room has a lock. And also the toilet side have another room with door.

I am no longer interested in just sex. I am going to find a girlfriend and start having some daily Facebook or LINE message every night.

Having a ladyboy girlfriend will enhance the sex so much more. Good luck.

Good info, was quite lucky to be in the cubicle next to the staeicase that has a lock.

Yeah I had ice once when I was down in Pattaya, very nice body n great English.

I will be down for her soon

pattayaisheaven
11-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Good info, was quite lucky to be in the cubicle next to the staeicase that has a lock.

Yeah I had ice once when I was down in Pattaya, very nice body n great English.

I will be down for her soon

She my girlfriend , don't touch her please

Summerhillt
12-12-2014, 04:20 PM
She my girlfriend , don't touch her please

What an awesome gf you have there !
https://www.facebook.com/jirachanan.jansingto
but than again bro.. how much u sending her a month ?

Msdy777
12-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi bros,
What time it close? 1am?

pattayaisheaven
12-12-2014, 07:15 PM
What an awesome gf you have there !
https://www.facebook.com/jirachanan.jansingto
but than again bro.. how much u sending her a month ?

Not yet. My budget will be 10k - 20k Thai baht the Max. She didn't ask. Quite funny how we will go nuts and dump our SG gf at the thought of sponsoring 800 sgd per month.

But we don't feel a thing with Thai ladies, or ladyboy in this case. Just throw money only. I'm sure she will tell me her buffalo or hometown roof top needs fixing soon

loverboy25
13-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Not yet. My budget will be 10k - 20k Thai baht the Max. She didn't ask. Quite funny how we will go nuts and dump our SG gf at the thought of sponsoring 800 sgd per month.

But we don't feel a thing with Thai ladies, or ladyboy in this case. Just throw money only. I'm sure she will tell me her buffalo or hometown roof top needs fixing soon

5555 very true, have heard too much of that.

merlinton
13-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Had another round of RTF session with Palmy yesterday. She says she is here for 2 more days. H79 open sesame soon.

Please max her up. Make sure she leaves as much of her cum here before she leaves. :p

Kinky! Haha

Goalman
13-12-2014, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=merlinton;12290547]Had another round of RTF session with Palmy yesterday. She says she is here for 2 more days. H79 open sesame soon.

Please max her up.

Pls left some juice for me :)

loverboy25
13-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Had Yoyo today again, guess she is on the same flight as Palmy leaving on Monday so left tonight and tomorrow night. If any BM want to try her, I brought her a pair of black stocking which she ask if she can have it (this is the biggest hint if any BM want to id her)

Got myself some photos of her posing, maybe will post them after she left our shores

merlinton
14-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Had Yoyo today again, guess she is on the same flight as Palmy leaving on Monday so left tonight and tomorrow night. If any BM want to try her, I brought her a pair of black stocking which she ask if she can have it (this is the biggest hint if any BM want to id her)

Got myself some photos of her posing, maybe will post them after she left our shores

Bros, today is your last chance to milk Yoyo and Palmy dry before they leave here. Make them return with anal sore and mouth sore! :D

loverboy25
14-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Bros, today is your last chance to milk Yoyo and Palmy dry before they leave here. Make them return with anal sore and mouth sore! :D

Get there early, it's Sunday and it's going to be crowded

chionger
14-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Anybody here knows if the rowell ladies do 3some? Like 2 guys and 1 lb?

pattayaisheaven
14-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Have sex with ladyboy not gay enough? Still add 1more guy?

serpenty
16-12-2014, 01:43 PM
http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/20378552/

Name:Cherry (pre-op 5 inch tool)
Stats:35 27 36
Height/Wt:170 / 55
Boobs: b+ Cup
Skin Colour: Fair
Complexion: Smooth
Personality: Sincere
Service Offered: Frenching/catbath/ Doggy
Damage:30

Looks: 7/10
Frenching: 11/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Doggy: 11/10
Service/Attitude: 8.5/10

She has been here at least 8 to 9 times in singapore..
Consider her the most senior in rowell road..
Mostly senior bros wld know her well..
Just my sharing to all bros out here..

mhee_21
16-12-2014, 03:20 PM
for quick reference. current batch facebooks

https://www.facebook.com/codajung
https://www.facebook.com/freshy.na.ka.za
https://www.facebook.com/yoyo.cheeze
https://www.facebook.com/laya.pattaya
https://www.facebook.com/pittussanan.sangwipark
https://www.facebook.com/rommy.sexy

This Juy seed looks sweet!

merlinton
16-12-2014, 06:58 PM

Read from few FRs that her service is not good.

I think for these few days, the good LBs are ice, freshy and cherry. :)

Robo
16-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Went to look for frashy on last saturday..
Haiz waste my time on my trip..
Dun knw which bro booked her..
Went to site ard 11pm..
The rest of her sister shouted at the gate told me frashy booking outside..
I feel very paise lky regular customer n all the ladyboy know me very well..
Some more still bangla ask me choose for them the ladyboy..
I pointed hand all on cherry lol..
Thought of trying other's but my mind change out of sudden n left..
Now heard she few more days leaving..
Now got so many new ladyboy..

pattayaisheaven
17-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Guys don't keep picking the same ladyboy. Cause wait you see a new pretty face, you cannot take. Because you will make your "regular old pick" lose face in front of the rest and angry.

Then when you go back and pick that ladyboy you picked multiple times before you probably won't get good service cause you piss her off.

True story! Pay $50 fuck and end of story.

Don't ask the ladyboy where she came from.
Don't ask for her hand phone number
Don't ask for Facebook!!
Don't even ask for her name!!!!

If you do these you may get seduced and you will regret it. Muahahahahaha.

Keep quiet go there pay fuck forget. Tell everyone you are a butterfly. And all is well.

I won't say I told you so!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly/ice got nice big breasts. Identify her by the red bra and big boobs. Also she got long hair and a pretty face. But her Facebook can see her old photos. Before all those plastic surgery. Without those plastic surgery look like very plain n normal only

rooney1000
17-12-2014, 12:12 AM

This Juy no good de.. Bj 10 secs gives u attitude

pattayaisheaven
17-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Sucks. Boycott her.

pattayaisheaven
17-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Went to look for frashy on last saturday..
Haiz waste my time on my trip..
Dun knw which bro booked her..
Went to site ard 11pm..
The rest of her sister shouted at the gate told me frashy booking outside..
I feel very paise lky regular customer n all the ladyboy know me very well..
Some more still bangla ask me choose for them the ladyboy..
I pointed hand all on cherry lol..
Thought of trying other's but my mind change out of sudden n left..
Now heard she few more days leaving..
Now got so many new ladyboy..

Sorry i book her $200 for long time. Overnight until morning.
Also hotel 81 dickson deluxe room cost me another $90.
went opposite and had some thai supper.

dickson road, beside wanderlust hotel (opposite hotel 81) got sell thai food. until late late

mhee_21
17-12-2014, 05:58 PM

Read from few FRs that her service is not good.

I think for these few days, the good LBs are ice, freshy and cherry. :)

Thanks for the advice bros. Will shift attention to others :):)

4thzonespiker
18-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Try Minnie. She is one of the most beautiful ladyboys from stringfellows. Good overall service with great GFE.

freakyfreak
18-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Crap. I think that this Juy that people mentioned is the Jun/Joon that I had a terrible experience with.

Putting me off visiting Rowell.

viz2011
18-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Thinking of going there to try today leh.. first timer.. been a fantasy to try out with a ladyboy.. any good advise and good girl to look out for later on?

pattayaisheaven
18-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Crap. I think that this Juy that people mentioned is the Jun/Joon that I had a terrible experience with.

Putting me off visiting Rowell.

She going back soon.

pattayaisheaven
18-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Ask for ROMMY.

pattayaisheaven
18-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Try Minnie. She is one of the most beautiful ladyboys from stringfellows. Good overall service with great GFE.

Really? What GFE she give? She got say I love you all that?

What gfe she have. I may want to try her!

4thzonespiker
19-12-2014, 06:12 AM
Really? What GFE she give? She got say I love you all that?

What gfe she have. I may want to try her!

If that's your meaning of GFE you better stick with your girlfriend Ice.

CHick3n
19-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Selfies inside H79 from their facebooks.

By the way all cannot make it one. :o

http://i.imgur.com/NKLs4O4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/u3H2e7w.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/emWVMQ8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UGcMEiy.jpg

I tried the 2nd one from the left several times. She is good and horny, her name is first.
I like the Fleshy type. Haha! She is the first lb I tried who actually developed milk. Maybe due to the hormones pills. Man... I miss her milk, I wonder if she still around

pattayaisheaven
19-12-2014, 02:10 PM
If that's your meaning of GFE you better stick with your girlfriend Ice.

You share what you meant by GFE with Minnie lar. I curious. So what special thing or service she has

Robo
19-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Sorry i book her $200 for long time. Overnight until morning.
Also hotel 81 dickson deluxe room cost me another $90.
went opposite and had some thai supper.

dickson road, beside wanderlust hotel (opposite hotel 81) got sell thai food. until late late

Wow u choose the right cutie gal..

pattayaisheaven
19-12-2014, 11:01 PM
I tried the 2nd one from the left several times. She is good and horny, her name is first.
I like the Fleshy type. Haha! She is the first lb I tried who actually developed milk. Maybe due to the hormones pills. Man... I miss her milk, I wonder if she still around

Your FR overdue already. Don't write la

CHick3n
20-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Your FR overdue already. Don't write la

I was just checking if she still around mah. Chill dude

HonkyBonky
20-12-2014, 03:00 AM

Probably will try soon also

wolverman
21-12-2014, 10:07 AM
TS sure MIA long long.................

pattayaisheaven
21-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Visit on 1st January 2015 for new ladyboys :o:o

pattayaisheaven
22-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Creating a WhatsApp group, regular FR writers may be invited. Requirements would be to visit there minimum once every 2 weeks.

Personally I will prefer to only invite those that go minimum at least once a week. Means every week at least go 1 time.

Exclusive news to be share privately. New arrivals. Photos. FR. Departure dates. Tips and news. Booking a ladyboy overnight. Etc etc. Which are the most beautiful. Which has the best service. Which is shitty service and waste money among current batch.

Information for sharers, by sharers. Leechers will be purged. Invite only.

First meet up will be on 1st January 2014! Interested people can indicate interest. Not looking to form a huge group. Quality over quantity.

Happy new year.

Ricarde
22-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Current batch still the same?

pattayaisheaven
22-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Every 2 weeks will have new faces.

jademan
22-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Went after a gathering last sat. Reach about 10.30 pm and surprise not crowded as only a few blanga outside the gate.

Saw a chio lb at the end and decided to up her. Turn out to be Kimberly. Her service is good and no rush. She gave me a bbj and top me. she love big cock!!

She never quote a price and I paid her $50 and left. She gave me a kiss on my cheek before l left the room. Good value for $$$

BTW, those looking forward to her service take note she will leave our shore on Dec 25!

kleetora2
22-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Headed down post an outing on Sunday night. Arrived at 10pm. Unfortunately crowded full of looky loos and unable to fight my way to gate. I was one of two chinese bros there. What I saw wasn't so appetising anyhow. Perhaps I'll try again shortly

Robo
22-12-2014, 02:58 PM
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003029289818&sk=photos

wolverman
22-12-2014, 11:47 PM

In thai...

pattayaisheaven
23-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Looks not bad! She in singapore

Robo
23-12-2014, 01:14 AM

Not yet try as I was bz travelling to jb have some fun out there too.
Might try her if my time permits..

serpenty
23-12-2014, 01:23 AM
I have also to share u bros..

https://www.facebook.com/daewza.sodasing?fref=ts

serpenty
23-12-2014, 01:26 AM
I have also to share u bros..

https://www.facebook.com/daewza.sodasing?fref=ts

http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/20409152/

kleetora2
24-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Made my way back yesterday to check out the latest batch. Chose a fit little LB named Dao from BKK. There's a couple of cuties out there. There was also a large lb there. Anyone try her? I wonder if her monster is massive.

The rooms are much nicer nowadays however there's that lingering smell of piss and shit. The shower curtains and plastic mattresses are hilarious. Do they just hose the place down to clean it from all the mongering.

SOP when it came to business. She asked for payment, I refused upfront and said I would tip if she was good. She proceeded to cat bath me and I sucked on her nipples. Her breasts were hard but her nipples were like the back if an old no 2 pencil. I was enjoying myself. She capped me and started blowing my didi. I thrust my hips forward a bit and she got the sense I liked bjs and she started to take me deeper. Very chio. She had mini me down to the base and had to stop to spit out her spit a few times.

Funny thing with Dao is that she tried to hide her didi. I was obviously there for it. I pulled her panties aside and jerked her didi a bit. She climbed on me cowgirl style and rode me. Piap piappiap piappiap. I thrust my hips hard into her. She was tight. With a shudder I pushed myself deep and was spent. She tried to put my didi back in like she was in heat:

Looks:8
Bj:9 ( would be a 10 for bbbj)
Fj: 8
Breast: 7
Nipples: 10
Rtf: yes once I work over the new batch.

Happy bonking bros! It's the season to be giving!

jarredravi
24-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Sharing my list bros pls enjoy..

https://www.facebook.com/patcharapa.chaiyapukdee.5

https://www.facebook.com/sammyzaa

https://www.facebook.com/rommy.sexy?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/oillada.kittiwattana

Edgars
27-12-2014, 05:07 AM
Made my way back yesterday to check out the latest batch. Chose a fit little LB named Dao from BKK. There's a couple of cuties out there. There was also a large lb there. Anyone try her? I wonder if her monster is massive.

The rooms are much nicer nowadays however there's that lingering smell of piss and shit. The shower curtains and plastic mattresses are hilarious. Do they just hose the place down to clean it from all the mongering.

SOP when it came to business. She asked for payment, I refused upfront and said I would tip if she was good. She proceeded to cat bath me and I sucked on her nipples. Her breasts were hard but her nipples were like the back if an old no 2 pencil. I was enjoying myself. She capped me and started blowing my didi. I thrust my hips forward a bit and she got the sense I liked bjs and she started to take me deeper. Very chio. She had mini me down to the base and had to stop to spit out her spit a few times.

Funny thing with Dao is that she tried to hide her didi. I was obviously there for it. I pulled her panties aside and jerked her didi a bit. She climbed on me cowgirl style and rode me. Piap piappiap piappiap. I thrust my hips hard into her. She was tight. With a shudder I pushed myself deep and was spent. She tried to put my didi back in like she was in heat:

Looks:8
Bj:9 ( would be a 10 for bbbj)
Fj: 8
Breast: 7
Nipples: 10
Rtf: yes once I work over the new batch.

Happy bonking bros! It's the season to be giving!

Wow looks like you really had fun bro :D

demonhuntergay
27-12-2014, 11:28 AM
those looking 4 free ladyboy sex can always search for the nick demonhunter n pm her. she is an old bird here.

:D

merlinton
28-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Amy is back in SG! She is still a pre-op with big erected cock and beautiful C cup breasts. Tall and fair skin.
Check her out tonight! :D

Went today and picked AMY.

Tall! I think +- 1.80m.

Pretty big cock! Bigger than your average asian cock. Functional and very nice cock head.

Looks 8/10.

Went upstairs then awhile later she undress herself and lie down there with her big cock not shy at all. After sucking her cock for a short while her cock become fully erected and its big! Had been quite awhile since i had a nice big cock to suck on. Suck and suck then she asked if want to fuck me. Then she fucked me missionary awhile then she fucked me in doggy position and she cummed pretty quickly. When i turned over for her to fuck me in doggy style she pump me a few times then she start pumping really fast and hard then she cum already. She go toilet and wash up abit. When she come back i requested to suck her cause i myself haven't cum!

Kept sucking then afterwards ask her to stand on the mattress while i kneel down and suck her nonstop. Felt so shiok when looking up at her and sucking her nice big tasty cock. Then started suck her cock without using hands just mouth suck. Then start to jerk myself and then i got really horny and without knowing i was already deep throating her cock. She was also pumping her cock into my mouth while standing. Getting mouth fucked for a while then next thing i came already. The end!

Her name is amy. If you like cocks and esp big cocks then you can't go wrong with her. I ask when she go back she said 21, but i am not sure whether accurate or not cause her english not very good.

She was standing infront of the gate.

Beside amy at the gate, was a very chio and tall ladyboy then i would definitely pick if got cock. She said she was lady. Meaning post-op lah. I asked if she got cock and she said no.

The post op is also chio and just as tall as amy also around 1.8m. Sad.

By the way if you like big cocks then choose the pretty ladyboys that are TALL. Those ladyboys that are short like 1.6m usually really small cocks. I usually go for chio ladyboys(obviously) but at least 1.7m! The taller the better. I got fetish for ladyboys that are much taller than me, feels very submissive or whatever the fuck that is called. Tl;dr pick tall ladyboys if you want decent cock size.

Didn't see the pimp around today but probably nearby and got a lot of bangala customers standing outside gate. no surprise cause its weekend

when i went 2nights ago the ladyboy inside did that. to show she got cock. its a short ladyboy. i myself not very tall so if i say she is short means she is really quite short. the cock confirm small no doubt. she wear black specs at a distance looks okay from the gate. but close up you realise its cui.

so personally i would avoid the black specs short ladyboy. yes she was putting her right hand on her left hand to show she got cock. apparently got a lot of post ops in this current batch? but i only saw 1 post op thats chio and also tall at 1.8m. anyway got big cock and hot Amy now good enough.
i will rtf to suck Amy until shiok once more before she go back to phuket. her cock is big and nice to suck with a sweet cockhead. her cock bigger than mine so kinky.

then i will probably wait until November liao (next month) for the next batch test.

Tried Amy again for her big cock.. This time she did cum so feel a bit better about the last time I tried her.

She ask if I want book her overnight next time. Quote me 200. Might consider.. Want to try the other pre op first, more feminine looking.

Am on the lookout for ladyboys who like to play with vibrators and cock rings. Amy said ok, but I think not every ladyboy like that.

YukoOgura
28-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Wa lao you don't like this quote me leh. My memory damn bad one. You never quote I wont ever remember about Amy haha.

Anyway this Amy very "professional" one. Meaning no gfe and service not say that good. But if you offer to tip her and let her know before hand you gonna tip, or simply pay 1st then should be fine.

I going to try Amy again he he. Now I read the FR I write , feel like reading another person storybook. So long time ago I can't recall properly already

jaywalk
30-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi guys . have the condition of the rooms improved ? it has been a long time since my last visit..

GL seems more interesting nowadays.. where we can find locals as well..

;)

YukoOgura
31-12-2014, 01:57 AM
There are no rooms now. Only 1 cubicle have a door with lock. Every other is curtain. All are using red "plastic" mattresses.

The tap fucking works. Hooray. But they put a large black pail, I guess to scoop water to "flush" the useless toilet bowl. There's also red tinted light now. Makes the ambience more sleazy.

The drinks stall is actually a drinks stall now.

merlinton
31-12-2014, 03:52 PM
I kind of like the current layout. It is like a total whore house. Sex can be seen and heard everywhere in the place.

Sometimes during a session, another ladyboy will just be curious and look inside your cubicle . Or she might just come in and start molesting you if you are her cup of tea. Even better, if you are accommodating enough, the intruding ladyboy will flick out her cock and make you suck.

This house is just filled with sluts (both the LBs and the customers). I have never seen a place like this. Not even in Thailand. This place lets you put away all your social status and masquerade to fulfill your fantasy of being a complete slut.

torro
31-12-2014, 05:24 PM
anybody going tonight? :D

YukoOgura
01-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Guide to Rowell

Preface
Hi everyone, this is an introduction for newbies curious and interested in thailand ladyboys working in rowell road H79!

Written as the 1 post to end all the silly questions asked that has already been answered way too many times over the years! Partly also to "give back" to the community as the previous generation did help give a lot of FR and guidance since the creation of this thread 5years ago in 2009.

Have fun & enjoy the read.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is this H79?
What is so attractive about thailand ladyboys?
What services are provided?
How much?
So where is this thailand ladyboy paradise in Singapore?
What time does it open / close ?
Ok, so how do i approach them?
Random

What is this H79?
Short time fun with 100% genuine Thai Ladyboys. They are mostly working ladyboys from either Hatyai or they work in Pattaya. A couple may have worked in Phuket.

Those from Hatyai may be working in the hansa cabaret show, or work in bars/freelance. Phuket & Pattaya ladyboys mostly work in gogo bars or beer bars. Some work a decent usual job back home.

Of course their actual hometown birthplace could vary from ANYWHERE from Isan to the south, but who really gives a fuck?

Most have cocks. Some are post-ops.
Most cocks are functional. Some are just 100% limp.
Some are incredibly beautiful. Some are plump. Some are cute. Some are just not very passable. But there is always 1-3 ladyboys that will suit your taste amongst all of them.

They visit singapore for 1month (standard tourist period)
The batches are always changing.
Every week a few ladyboys will be replaced.

There are no rooms. (there used to be). Now its like 7 partitioned cubicles, covered with fucking shower curtains. yes. Really sleazy. Its not the cleanest whorehouse but its worth it for the fun i get with thailand ladyboys.

Sometimes when you and your ladyboy are fucking halfway, your cubicle curtain may get peeked at. Usually ladyboy and their customers checking if its empty so they can use. OR your ladyboy is showing you off to the other ladyboys like some sex toy. "Hey come look at my customer!!!"
Or they just enter to fucking molest you. For whatever reasons. Seduce you into paying her for threesome? or really just eating your tofu.

They can be just as beautiful as girls or even prettier! Because they have cocks. The sex becomes much more interesting and versatile! They are feminine.

You can fuck them. And they can fuck you. There is so much more fun and things to do with a ladyboy than a genuine girl. Part of the attraction is the taboo. Because its so wrong to be having sex with someone thats really a boy who dresses up and is so feminine and beautiful, it becomes appealing to me. Of course yada yada they are girl trap in a man body and all that , but biologically they are still male afterall. its so wrong, and that is fascinating.

Its also cheap. what is $50 compared to going cat150? you can bonk 3 times with the same price and enjoy much more!

Standard would be quick foreplay and FJ.

The level of service is always different,

Don't ask stupid useless questions like whether they provide BBBJ or Commando, or whether you can buy their panties.

All these special services vary from ladyboy to ladyboy.

It will definitely help if you are/meet these combinations

clean, decently groomed
smell good (take a good proper bath before going down)
Tip reasonably well (do let the ladyboy know you are going to tip,so they are aware, duh. or simply tip beforehand)
friendly, treat her with respect
young,handsome,hunk,muscular whatever
, [/B]

Example , asking can the ladyboy fuck you?

Firstly, This depends if shes a pre-op or post-op(cut off cock)
Then it depends if her cock can stand. Whether shes on hormones.
Then it depends if she has ALREADY CUMMED earlier in the day, hence no power left
Then it depends if you are paying her enough to justify her providing this extra service
Then lastly it depends on her personal choice. Some ladyboys can have a big hard cock but they simply dislike being a top.

Get the point now? You want answers, you got to get it yourself.

For the curious i have gotten and given countless bbbj and shit. so its not uncommon.

How much?
$30 or $50

Generally if you want her to cum, or fuck you, or do some crazy shit expect to pay $50.

Also i have met some that outright ask for $50 before service even start, well i would check and ensure their cock is nice and hard before i pay. i dont have issues paying beforehand, but do watch for the red flags regardless.

Otherwise its a "sorry i want take other ladyboy with hard cock, heres $10 for doing nothing and fuck off downstairs"

Obviously its at Rowell Rd!

To keep things simple, look at this photo http://i.imgur.com/Rc32qUr.jpg
Its the door behind the potted plants. Beside a drinks stall!

More details for the potential aplenty sotongs, its opposite the playground see http://i.imgur.com/hIExDgs.jpg

Rowell road has 2 "sides". 1 would be nearer to Little India, the other nearer to Jalan Besar. This is at the Jalan Besar side.

!Alert!

There are another 2 transsexual houses. Nearby there is an Indian shemale house (House 61). Also all the way on the other side of Rowell Road (aka house 9) which has indians and i think malaysians

So use your eyes and dont visit the wrong house!

If you need to book a cab, this is the postal code Singapore 208013 to provide

6:30pm

To be "safe" go after 7:30pm for the absolute full strength contigent. Of course excluding those upstairs in rooms with customers, DUH.

What time does it close? Its very random but i would advise you go latest at midnight. I mean by 11pm they probably got fucked and sucked and licked by countless bangalas. Do you really want them at such late timings? Dirty and sweaty, unless thats your fetish then go ahead

Also very high probability they have already cummed by that time.

You stand at the gate, spot the most attractive ladyboy.

If you arent shy, ask if she has a cock.
If all is well, point to her. And they will open the gates to heaven.

That is all. Stop asking how the fuck you approach! Its not rocket science! Its only sucking cocks!!!!!!!

Tip! If the ladyboy puts her hand around her forearm. Aka masturating her forearm. Its to indicate she got cock, and very likely can stand , etc

3 Fingers means $30.

Dont take too long to choose. You not choosing a wife! If none suits your taste, go take a walk and return in maybe 15mins. Maybe you'd see an attractive ladyboy that was previously upstairs with a customer.

Random
What happens if they get caught? I think they are banned from singapore for 3 years. I am not sure if they can actually visit singapore after the 3 years though , may need special approval?, maybe someone could advise on this?

Can i book them overnight?

Just ask the ladyboy. Usually they ask for $200. You can book a room at hotel 81 dickson, which is quite near to rowell road. and also near to their hotel.

Their english might not be that good. so if they dont understand what overnight means just tell them. Long Time. Sleep together. Rong raem (hotel in thai language)

Or just use a english to thai translator on your phone!

Get her handphone number, or just go to the hotel together. Dont forget to buy supper for her and water too.

so is it gay to like ladyboys?

always asked in ladyboy forums. firstly gays are not attracted to ladyboys. they like hunks,muscular guys. ladyboys are feminine and look like females and behave like females.

so its still being attracted to girls , but girl with cocks.

also it depends on what you do with the ladyboy in bed. if you arent doing anything special you are better off with a genuine girl, or you need some time to open up.

bottomline is who cares if its gayish to like ladyboys or not? as long as i like them. everything else doesnt matter!

I want to go 1 step further ! Next level!

google pattaya ladyboy forums , and bangkok ladyboy forums.

do your own homework and research. plan a trip to pattaya or bangkok and visit the ladyboy gogo bars! or use thaifriendly to hook up freelancers! lots of ways to take this hobby to the next level

where else can i find Thailand ladyboys in singapore
geylang lorong 16, sometimes 24.

it depends on your luck on what quality of ladyboys are available.

you can also try orchard towers. but its so overpriced i'd rather you use the money to book airtickets to bangkok and book hotel rooms! so cheap in pattaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel free to quote this post to any blur sotong asking questions that has already been answer to death!

YukoOgura
01-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Lastly the MOST important tip i forgot to mention is

DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH A LADYBOY!

Unless you are living in thailand, if not it simply will not work out!

airwaves
01-01-2015, 12:23 PM
Wah bro Yuko ...

A good and solid guide ... CHAMPION LEAGUE stuff!

GREAT job!

airwaves
01-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Further to bro yuko's post

" I want to go 1 step further ! Next level!

do your own homework and research. plan a trip to pattaya or bangkok and visit the ladyboy gogo bars! or use thaifriendly to hook up freelancers! lots of ways to take this hobby to the next level "

SHORTCUT

Book 2 bedroom apt and chio me ... I will be your guide :D

merlinton
01-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Really appreciate bro YukoOgura for writing the Guide to Rowell. :)

YukoOgura
01-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Really appreciate bro YukoOgura for writing the Guide to Rowell. :)

You are welcome bro. I took Amy recently. She is much chioer now. Her make up skills improve and also her hair now dyed blonde. She remembered me lol.

Besides Amy I saw another tall ladyboy with blonde hair look quite sexy might want to try.

Overall the batch only Amy is very chio. Around 3 other ladyboys look quite cute, can try.

There's one ladyboy that had very teary eyes. Seriously you look at her, her eyes just looks like she going to cry. Im sure if you go you will see lol. Might test try her soon.

I believe next week will have another new group coming in.

YukoOgura
01-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Guide to Rowell

Preface
Hi everyone, this is an introduction for newbies curious and interested in thailand ladyboys working in rowell road H79!

Written as the 1 post to end all the silly questions asked that has already been answered way too many times over the years! Partly also to "give back" to the community as the previous generation did help give a lot of FR and guidance since the creation of this thread 5years ago in 2009.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is this H79?
How much?
Random

What is this H79?
Short time fun with 100% genuine Thai Ladyboys. They are mostly working ladyboys from either Hatyai or they work in Pattaya. A couple may have worked in Phuket.

Those from Hatyai may be working in the hansa cabaret show, or work in bars/freelance. Phuket & Pattaya ladyboys mostly work in gogo bars or beer bars. Some work a decent usual job back home.

Of course their actual hometown birthplace could vary from ANYWHERE from Isan to the south, but who really gives a fuck?

Most have cocks. Some are post-ops.
Most cocks are functional. Some are just 100% limp.
Some are incredibly beautiful. Some are plump. Some are cute. Some are just not very passable. But there is always 1-3 ladyboys that will suit your taste amongst all of them.

They visit singapore for 1month (standard tourist period)
The batches are always changing.
Every week a few ladyboys will be replaced.

There are no rooms. (there used to be). Now its like 7 partitioned cubicles, covered with fucking shower curtains. yes. Really sleazy. Its not the cleanest whorehouse but its worth it for the fun i get with thailand ladyboys.

Sometimes when you and your ladyboy are fucking halfway, your cubicle curtain may get peeked at. Usually ladyboy and their customers checking if its empty so they can use. OR your ladyboy is showing you off to the other ladyboys like some sex toy. "Hey come look at my customer!!!"
Or they just enter to fucking molest you. For whatever reasons. Seduce you into paying her for threesome? or really just eating your tofu.

They can be just as beautiful as girls or even prettier! Because they have cocks. The sex becomes much more interesting and versatile! They are feminine.

You can fuck them. And they can fuck you. There is so much more fun and things to do with a ladyboy than a genuine girl. Part of the attraction is the taboo. Because its so wrong to be having sex with someone thats really a boy who dresses up and is so feminine and beautiful, it becomes appealing to me. Of course yada yada they are girl trap in a man body and all that , but biologically they are still male afterall. its so wrong, and that is fascinating.

Its also cheap. what is $50 compared to going cat150? you can bonk 3 times with the same price and enjoy much more!

Standard would be quick foreplay and FJ.

The level of service is always different,

Don't ask stupid useless questions like whether they provide BBBJ or Commando, or whether you can buy their panties.

All these special services vary from ladyboy to ladyboy.

It will definitely help if you are/meet these combinations

clean, decently groomed
smell good (take a good proper bath before going down)
Tip reasonably well (do let the ladyboy know you are going to tip,so they are aware, duh. or simply tip beforehand)
friendly, treat her with respect
young,handsome,hunk,muscular whatever
, [/B]

Example , asking can the ladyboy fuck you?

Firstly, This depends if shes a pre-op or post-op(cut off cock)
Then it depends if her cock can stand. Whether shes on hormones.
Then it depends if she has ALREADY CUMMED earlier in the day, hence no power left
Then it depends if you are paying her enough to justify her providing this extra service
Then lastly it depends on her personal choice. Some ladyboys can have a big hard cock but they simply dislike being a top.

Get the point now? You want answers, you got to get it yourself.

For the curious i have gotten and given countless bbbj and shit. so its not uncommon.

How much?
$30 or $50

Generally if you want her to cum, or fuck you, or do some crazy shit expect to pay $50.

Also i have met some that outright ask for $50 before service even start, well i would check and ensure their cock is nice and hard before i pay. i dont have issues paying beforehand, but do watch for the red flags regardless.

Otherwise its a "sorry i want take other ladyboy with hard cock, heres $10 for doing nothing and fuck off downstairs"

Obviously its at Rowell Rd!

To keep things simple, look at this photo http://i.imgur.com/Rc32qUr.jpg
Its the door behind the potted plants. Beside a drinks stall!

More details for the potential aplenty sotongs, its opposite the playground see http://i.imgur.com/hIExDgs.jpg

Rowell road has 2 "sides". 1 would be nearer to Little India, the other nearer to Jalan Besar. This is at the Jalan Besar side.

!Alert!

There are another 2 transsexual houses. Nearby there is an Indian shemale house (House 61). Also all the way on the other side of Rowell Road (aka house 9) which has indians and i think malaysians

So use your eyes and dont visit the wrong house!

If you need to book a cab, this is the postal code Singapore 208013 to provide

6:30pm

To be "safe" go after 7:30pm for the absolute full strength contigent. Of course excluding those upstairs in rooms with customers, DUH.

What time does it close? Its very random but i would advise you go latest at midnight. I mean by 11pm they probably got fucked and sucked and licked by countless bangalas. Do you really want them at such late timings? Dirty and sweaty, unless thats your fetish then go ahead

Also very high probability they have already cummed by that time.

You stand at the gate, spot the most attractive ladyboy.

If you arent shy, ask if she has a cock.
If all is well, point to her. And they will open the gates to heaven.

That is all. Stop asking how the fuck you approach! Its not rocket science! Its only sucking cocks!!!!!!!

Tip! If the ladyboy puts her hand around her forearm. Aka masturating her forearm. Its to indicate she got cock, and very likely can stand , etc

3 Fingers means $30.

Dont take too long to choose. You not choosing a wife! If none suits your taste, go take a walk and return in maybe 15mins. Maybe you'd see an attractive ladyboy that was previously upstairs with a customer.

Random
What happens if they get caught? I think they are banned from singapore for 3 years. I am not sure if they can actually visit singapore after the 3 years though , may need special approval?, maybe someone could advise on this?

Can i book them overnight?

Just ask the ladyboy. Usually they ask for $200. You can book a room at hotel 81 dickson, which is quite near to rowell road. and also near to their hotel.

Their english might not be that good. so if they dont understand what overnight means just tell them. Long Time. Sleep together. Rong raem (hotel in thai language)

Or just use a english to thai translator on your phone!

Get her handphone number, or just go to the hotel together. Dont forget to buy supper for her and water too.

so is it gay to like ladyboys?

always asked in ladyboy forums. firstly gays are not attracted to ladyboys. they like hunks,muscular guys. ladyboys are feminine and look like females and behave like females.

so its still being attracted to girls , but girl with cocks.

also it depends on what you do with the ladyboy in bed. if you arent doing anything special you are better off with a genuine girl, or you need some time to open up.

bottomline is who cares if its gayish to like ladyboys or not? as long as i like them. everything else doesnt matter!

I want to go 1 step further ! Next level!

do your own homework and research. plan a trip to pattaya or bangkok and visit the ladyboy gogo bars! or use thaifriendly to hook up freelancers! lots of ways to take this hobby to the next level

where else can i find Thailand ladyboys in singapore
geylang lorong 16, sometimes 24.

it depends on your luck on what quality of ladyboys are available.

you can also try orchard towers. but its so overpriced i'd rather you use the money to book airtickets to bangkok and book hotel rooms! so cheap in pattaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel free to quote this post to any blur sotong asking questions that has already been answer to death!

Quote for new page.

merlinton
01-01-2015, 06:11 PM
You are welcome bro. I took Amy recently. She is much chioer now. Her make up skills improve and also her hair now dyed blonde. She remembered me lol.

Besides Amy I saw another tall ladyboy with blonde hair look quite sexy might want to try.

Overall the batch only Amy is very chio. Around 3 other ladyboys look quite cute, can try.

There's one ladyboy that had very teary eyes. Seriously you look at her, her eyes just looks like she going to cry. Im sure if you go you will see lol. Might test try her soon.

I believe next week will have another new group coming in.

Great update! Thanks on behalf of all rowell lovers. ;)

wwfong
01-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Hi all bros,
Any ideas is there any ladybird after 12am ? Please advice thank you

YukoOgura
01-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Hi all bros,
Any ideas is there any ladybird after 12am ? Please advice thank you

Got. Unless Wednesday maybe not, they like to go zouk on Wednesdays. ;)

wwfong
01-01-2015, 11:54 PM
OK thank you but they will closed around 2 plus to 3am?

Tej1988
02-01-2015, 05:52 AM
Hi
It's been so long since I went Rowell so I decided to go and checkout new batch when I went there it's packed and I choose the first one told 20sgd I didn't even see the ladyboy went in and got into the room with closed door payed her 20 bucks and asked her for name she told Lao when I saw her clearly the r no boobs little perky ones only so she started to give me blow job I went for her tool she kept pulling me off and she popped the question whether I want to get fucked I said yes she asked for 20 more for fuck I said pay after so she slowly took of her panties and their I big one hiding so went for it sucked it and she put on her condom and I asked for doggy style fuck she started fucking me at slow pace and I went automatically into adrenaline mood and asked for more and she fucked hard until she cum and last I fucked her the way she fucked me 40. Sgd well spent:):D

bochapsing
02-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Guide to Rowell

Preface

TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is this H79?
How much?
Random

Bro, u should forward this to S'pore Tourism Board to put into Tourist Guide....!!!

:D:D:D

airwaves
02-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Bro, u should forward this to S'pore Tourism Board to put into Tourist Guide....!!!

:D:D:D

Hahahahahah I like that!

seany
03-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Hi bros,
Is there any post op LB in Rowell can recommend?
Thanks in advance

pattayaisheaven
03-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi bros,
Is there any post op LB in Rowell can recommend?
Thanks in advance

You go the drinks stall ask the Indian how much.

makmak
06-01-2015, 02:21 AM
Just went. There is a LB at the gate keep telling people she is Amy.....Haha.... But, I think she is as base on description posted here. I did not up her.

HeilFuhrer
06-01-2015, 05:45 AM
Great update! Thanks on behalf of all rowell lovers. ;)

Agreed, very nice :)

mhee_21
06-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Solid information for newbies bro Yuko

merlinton
06-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Just went. There is a LB at the gate keep telling people she is Amy.....Haha.... But, I think she is as base on description posted here. I did not up her.

Haha, that slut. Ever so enthusiastic to earn money while she enjoy getting her cock sucked and enjoy fucking customers. Well i m one of the silly guys paying her to let her fuck my mouth. I remember that smirk she gave me while thrusting her big cock into my mouth deep throat. I gave her money and choke on her big cock to let her enjoy the whole process? Wait, I am the real slut! And I like it! :p

merlinton
07-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Went to the House 79 door and first thing that the LBs say is "Amy cum already". Damn this bitch, so damn popular. :rolleyes:

Anyway I picked another LB named Mint. Face looks very sweet! Body is very slim with big soft boobs installed. Slightly tanned only. A truly SYT.
She is Pre-Op with average size cock. Can erect strongly and can cum a lot. Can fuck customers as well.

Went into the cubicle, Mint took her time to undress me. After we are both naked, our bodies glued together. Her boobs and body feels great when hugging her. We french like long lost lovers. There was no sign of her rushing. She sat on me, fondle my cock and we chat a little. Nice GFE.

Anyway, she asked me to try sucking her cock without even me asking. Well, I obediently obliged and she thrust it into my mouth. I was lying on the bed while she fucks my mouth from the top. Enjoyed it! Kinky! :p
After a short while, she was really horny and her cock was rock hard. She said she was cumming so I signaled on my face. She took it out of my mouth and splash semen on my face. She loves the process too because she was aiming all over my face. The cumshots were really strong, could feel them hitting my face. Boy, so much cum. All the watery warm cum flows from my face onto my chest.

We rest a while. She helped me wipe away those cum with tissue and wet wipes. Good patient service. Then she continues with bbbj and cim.

For all SYT lovers, Cum lovers and Bottoms, look out for "MINT"! Good service and no rush!

kenshin881
07-01-2015, 02:31 PM
any bros heading down to rowell tonite do whatsapp me at 97619505 so we can go explore the place

s(Aint
08-01-2015, 08:28 PM
I had Amy 2 nights ago.

Pimp invited me in saying Amy coming down already. So i took the chance cause of all the hype. first look, okay la not bad looking. shes tall with a nice body. tits are a good siz and soft. a tad lacking if feminity. but overall still okay. HJ for her .. her cock felt a bit sticky. probably she had to work on a few customers before me. of course, the cubicle is nothing to shout about. put on condom and blew her for a while. shes very obliging. can fuck her and she can stay hard long enough to fuck you. shes not shaven down there. maybe a slight trim. she flet sweaty too. overall not too pleasant for me. maybe ill try someone else next time. but good reccomendation otherwise.

seinfeld
08-01-2015, 09:08 PM
went to take a look and picked a hot sexy ladyboy with a pretty face. turns out she was amy that was recommended previously. fucked her real good and she smiled at me when i giving a blowjob to her. because of great service i gave $100

Mito
09-01-2015, 06:35 AM
Bro, I know you're rich. But pls don't anyhow spoil the market price.

merlinton
09-01-2015, 07:19 PM
I had Amy 2 nights ago.

Pimp invited me in saying Amy coming down already. So i took the chance cause of all the hype. first look, okay la not bad looking. shes tall with a nice body. tits are a good siz and soft. a tad lacking if feminity. but overall still okay. HJ for her .. her cock felt a bit sticky. probably she had to work on a few customers before me. of course, the cubicle is nothing to shout about. put on condom and blew her for a while. shes very obliging. can fuck her and she can stay hard long enough to fuck you. shes not shaven down there. maybe a slight trim. she flet sweaty too. overall not too pleasant for me. maybe ill try someone else next time. but good reccomendation otherwise.

Yes nowadays there is an over-hype demand for Amy. She was running about naked, giving service to many customers one after another. She does not even have time to clean the sweat and cum left on her body. Haha, so beware. :D She is so sweaty that she has to remain topless even when on the first floor.

One thing she likes is smile at you when you give her blowjobs. And then she will hold your head and give you pelvic thrusts to make her cock goes deeper into your slut mouth. :p

New to the acti
09-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Will be making my virgin trip down later on, wanna try Mint. Wish me luck guys, kinda nervous haha. First timer to Rowell falling in for duty!!

airwaves
09-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Try NOT to fall in love with Mint! :D

copen
09-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Any description of Mint?

merlinton
09-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Try NOT to fall in love with Mint! :D

Did you try her? What do you think of her?

airwaves
10-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Went to the House 79 door and first thing that the LBs say is "Amy cum already". Damn this bitch, so damn popular. :rolleyes:

Anyway I picked another LB named Mint. Face looks very sweet! Body is very slim with big soft boobs installed. Slightly tanned only. A truly SYT.
She is Pre-Op with average size cock. Can erect strongly and can cum a lot. Can fuck customers as well.

Went into the cubicle, Mint took her time to undress me. After we are both naked, our bodies glued together. Her boobs and body feels great when hugging her. We french like long lost lovers. There was no sign of her rushing. She sat on me, fondle my cock and we chat a little. Nice GFE.

Anyway, she asked me to try sucking her cock without even me asking. Well, I obediently obliged and she thrust it into my mouth. I was lying on the bed while she fucks my mouth from the top. Enjoyed it! Kinky! :p
After a short while, she was really horny and her cock was rock hard. She said she was cumming so I signaled on my face. She took it out of my mouth and splash semen on my face. She loves the process too because she was aiming all over my face. The cumshots were really strong, could feel them hitting my face. Boy, so much cum. All the watery warm cum flows from my face onto my chest.

We rest a while. She helped me wipe away those cum with tissue and wet wipes. Good patient service. Then she continues with bbbj and cim.

For all SYT lovers, Cum lovers and Bottoms, look out for "MINT"! Good service and no rush!

Bro .. THIS says it all .. Even William Shakespeare cant be more eloquent! :D

seinfeld
10-01-2015, 01:00 AM
ask for mint last night. she has very long hard cock and she cum inside my mouth, her cum is bitter. i mean it, is really bitter. not the usual salty egg white cum taste. :eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :(

i ask how much it cost???????? she say up to you. i say what is up to you? she tell me up to you. thai are really stupid and uneducated sometimes. i paid $100 because she say she is studying.

taxidriversg
10-01-2015, 08:01 AM
ask for mint last night. she has very long hard cock and she cum inside my mouth, her cum is bitter. i mean it, is really bitter. not the usual salty egg white cum taste. :eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :(

i ask how much it cost???????? she say up to you. i say what is up to you? she tell me up to you. thai are really stupid and uneducated sometimes. i paid $100 because she say she is studying.

It's true! Trust me on this I had swallow alot of ladyboys Sperm I love to swallow and play with her/his Sperm in my mouths move there side to side inside my mouths and then slowly swallow it is very sexy this way

Ladyboy sperm taste bitter is due to the hormonal medicine they had taked but it can actually taste sweet. ask them to eat less meat take more vegetables like carrot, potato, radish etc...Also drink more water and also more pineapple juice and red bull And lots of fruits. The cum actually taste good.Its true... The taste comes from what you are eating. The more sweeter diet (like fruits) she eats, the taste will change from bitter to sweeter.

I had stated swallowed ladyboys and guys sperm for more a year regularly., I do feel and have noticed there is some changes in my physical appearance. my Completion is smoother,fairer,and my nipples get harder and sharper

sperm contains protein if qw applied it to our face it has the same anti-wrinkle and causes wrinkles to smooth out same benefits as moisturising creams it can tighten our skin and give us a little surgery-free facelift Three cheers for semen

No need to try out expensive spa type spermine facial treatments. But we can get a lot cheaper facial from ladyboy sperm quite easily and let me tell you this too sperm is also an excellent lip balm. It smoothens our lips and makes them look more full and moist. Ready to get kissed or mouth fucked. and this is my complete Semen Therapy idea, which is based on the more you do swallowing cum and using it externally on our skin. Regular cum swallowing has many benefits from being more happy to being more immune to many diseases. It may also help to prevent obesity!

taxidriversg
10-01-2015, 11:24 AM
i ask how much it cost???????? she say up to you. i say what is up to you? she tell me up to you. thai are really stupid and uneducated sometimes. i paid $100 because she say she is studying.[/QUOTE]

and one thing I know got the money. But pls don't anyhow spoil the market price. just normal $30 and if she can cum for me swallow

I alway insisted on swallowing every drop, it was a waste of sperm if didn't take it down our throat

taxidriversg
10-01-2015, 11:29 AM
i ask how much it cost???????? she say up to you. i say what is up to you? she tell me up to you. thai are really stupid and uneducated sometimes. i paid $100 because she say she is studying.[/QUOTE]

and one thing I know you got the money. But pls don't spoil our market price.she is not studying for me I just give normal $30 and if she can cum for me to swallow then give her $20 more that about 500 thai btt is alot total of about 1200 thai

I alway insisted on swallowing every drop, it was a waste of sperm if didn't take it down our throat

merlinton
10-01-2015, 05:29 PM

Yes. That's the way it should be. These sperm are from the cocks that we worship so much. We pay money, kneel in front of these cocks and let them thrust into our mouths. Using our money, mouths and anal, we try our best to impress the ladyboys to finally grant us ejaculation in our mouths. We feel blessed when our mouths receive the ladyboys' premium love essence. We are ever so eager to swallow the sperm so that it's protein are ingested and become part of our bodies. It is crucial that the sperm from as many ladyboys as possible are seeded in our bodies before their cocks are finally cut off. :o

The cocks may soon be cut off but their essence remain seeded in our bodies forever. :)

Try NOT to fall in love with Mint!
Oh, by the way, a customer just fell in love with Mint. So much sweetness! Haha ;)

seinfeld
10-01-2015, 06:44 PM
most ladyboys wont cut off their cocks

Goalman
11-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Went down to the famous hse yesterday at 11pm.

Quite a number of choices. Ladyboy stand at the back of the queue start to address she is mint. Tall and slim so I took it.

Went up to cubicle and start to kiss all over her body she got nice long legs. Moments later I was kneeling in front of her sucking her cock. Her cock hair is not too bushy. Then perform 69 and ask her to capped me. Start to insert my dick inside her start to ram it fast. It's was tight and did her missionary only and cum.

Look 8
Breast 7 big and silicon feeling so not natural
Accommodating 8
Fj 8
Scorpion Tattoo at her backside
damage 30 + 10 tips
Overall package 8

Bros do enjoy :)

taxidriversg
13-01-2015, 02:23 PM
most ladyboys wont cut off their cocks

seinfeld you got to Trust me on this majority of the ladyboys will go for SRS to be a complete woman as this what they feel they are born as. Who wants to be a half-half? It definitely will help them get married legally, get a job that only woman can do etc. No one can argue they are not woman, based on the F on Our NRIC and Passport. I will be happy to have that.

merlinton
14-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Had Mint again. Since she is not the rush type, i took a long look at her face and body. So damn pretty and feminine. Could not feel any "male" in her at all. But the only thing is that her cock is really strong and full of cum. Last time I was too eager to suck her cock so did not have a good look. Her cock is above average long actually. :)

Nice girl. Will definitely come for third and forth time again.

lookin4fl
14-01-2015, 03:56 PM
how do i know which one is mint when i go there?

makmak
14-01-2015, 06:13 PM

Once you reach the door, the LB themselves will keep shouting Mint.....you just nod your head can leow..... Haha.....

Anyway, she very busy from the way I see it.... many booking...

I want to book her 2 hours, she want to charge at least $250! I got to walk away from the deal, scare other LB next time think I big carrot can anyhow chop....

but, remember formerly when she came last yr not so popular leh.... This show the power of Sammyboy forum....

xBeast
14-01-2015, 06:45 PM
i saw the previous post that they dont have a room. just a curtain cover and anyone can just flip up and see? im newbie. haven went before. but im interested to try out. any bro can enlighten me?

lookin4fl
14-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Once you reach the door, the LB themselves will keep shouting Mint.....you just nod your head can leow..... Haha..... thanks why would they keep shouting mint? don't they want the business?

lookin4fl
14-01-2015, 08:25 PM
i saw the previous post that they dont have a room. just a curtain cover and anyone can just flip up and see? im newbie. haven went before. but im interested to try out. any bro can enlighten me?someone once posted that its like shower curtain

xBeast
14-01-2015, 09:05 PM
So confirm to say. There is no Privacy in the playground like so exciting. lol

merlinton
15-01-2015, 12:00 AM

You just ask for Mint at the gate.
Makmak was just joking with you. LBs there won't shout Mint.

but, remember formerly when she came last yr not so popular leh.... This show the power of Sammyboy forum....

No, this shows the power of good service. If the LBs provide good service, they will become popular.

So confirm to say. There is no Privacy in the playground like so exciting. lol

Exactly, I find it really exciting this way.

sgkiasu
15-01-2015, 01:32 AM
Any bro got mint photo?

CunnyLover
15-01-2015, 01:58 AM
My arse was feeling needy and wanted to get fucked. So I browsed through Craigslist and tried calling Siti, but didn't get an answer. So next choice I went to Rowell but had mixed experience.

I read some good reviews abt 79 Rowell, so I went to 79 early & saw a pretty tall blonde thai lb at the gate. She put up 3 fingets for $30 but when we went up and I asked her to do my ass, she said $50. Since I'm not the sort to bargain too much with a pretty lady, I paid up and asked her name. Amy.

It went downhill from then on. She rushed through everything so quickly. I told her I didn't want cum myself but wanted her to come on me. In less than 5 min after she started fucking my ass, she said she came in the condom while fucking me and the session was over. She had a sweet smile while fucking me but guess her mind was on the other guys downstairs to get more money. She wiped us both with toilet paper and wet wipes and was out the curtain to get her next john in less than 2 minutes. Just to be sure I didn't get pissed at someone wrongly, I checked the bin for the used condom and found she didn't cum at all. WTF

Does Amy look pretty and hot? Yup for sure. Her cock was slim and about 6 or 6.5 inches.

Did I enjoy the session with her? Absolutely FUCKING NOT. For less than 10 mins of a smile and bum grind, $50? It wasn't even a wham bam thank you sir.

I walked down the corridor to get home when I chance upon a slim good looking lb at 61. She was pale compared with the other indian lb around her. I asked if she could do my ass and she said yes softly and put up 5 fingers. OK. Hopefully this one works out better.

We went up and she was shy. I paid up first as usual. I told her the same thing I told Amy, I wasn't looking to cum, but I wanted my ass fucked and when she cums I want it on me. She asked me if I wanted to suck her. Not my thing, just wanted my ass fucked. Stroked her a bit to get her hard then got her to fuck me. She was good. She worked my ass hard. Fast slow. Hard soft. Shallow deep. I was in heaven. It seemed like 20 mins or so before someome knocked on the panel outside and she asked if I wanted her to cum. I said on my tummy. She pounded my ass hard and quick to try to cum. While i enjoyed her pounding, she couldn't reachher climax but I was fucking hard for most of the session which was great. I could see her trying so in the end I told her it was ok to stop. I absolutely enjoyed the session and what a contrast it was to my experience with Amy.

I forgot to ask her name but you can't miss her being the only pale indian lb at 61 with all the other darker ones. I'll probably rtf her again soon and find out her name.

Was she as good looking & hot as Amy? Probably not, but she is still pretty good looking and fresh faced. If Amy was a 9, this lb was probably a 8 or 7.5. The lights were off so couldn't quite make out longer how big her cock was. Maybe 6.5 or 7 inches? Felt longer than Amy's especially when she was pounding my ass.

Did I enjoy the session with her? Absolutely FUCKING YES! I'd rtf once I can get time away and maybe do an hour with her.

Cheers for reading.

lookin4fl
15-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Any bro got mint photo?i'm interested to know too. got facebook page?

xBeast
15-01-2015, 04:21 PM
any bro keen going tgt? bring me and tell me which girl is good? if anyone going today? msg me and arrange with me?

YukoOgura
15-01-2015, 07:55 PM
any bro keen going tgt? bring me and tell me which girl is good? if anyone going today? msg me and arrange with me?

you stay at home and masturbate better.

YukoOgura
15-01-2015, 07:57 PM

welp. maybe you can use your mouth to ask! who knows?! must be rocket science right

orbiorbi
16-01-2015, 01:05 AM
i agree. Only look for Amy if you want a quick and non-gfe experience.

Otherwise save your $30.

My arse was feeling needy and wanted to get fucked. So I browsed through Craigslist and tried calling Siti, but didn't get an answer. So next choice I went to Rowell but had mixed experience.

I read some good reviews abt 79 Rowell, so I went to 79 early & saw a pretty tall blonde thai lb at the gate. She put up 3 fingets for $30 but when we went up and I asked her to do my ass, she said $50. Since I'm not the sort to bargain too much with a pretty lady, I paid up and asked her name. Amy.

It went downhill from then on. She rushed through everything so quickly. I told her I didn't want cum myself but wanted her to come on me. In less than 5 min after she started fucking my ass, she said she came in the condom while fucking me and the session was over. She had a sweet smile while fucking me but guess her mind was on the other guys downstairs to get more money. She wiped us both with toilet paper and wet wipes and was out the curtain to get her next john in less than 2 minutes. Just to be sure I didn't get pissed at someone wrongly, I checked the bin for the used condom and found she didn't cum at all. WTF

Does Amy look pretty and hot? Yup for sure. Her cock was slim and about 6 or 6.5 inches.

Did I enjoy the session with her? Absolutely FUCKING NOT. For less than 10 mins of a smile and bum grind, $50? It wasn't even a wham bam thank you sir.

I walked down the corridor to get home when I chance upon a slim good looking lb at 61. She was pale compared with the other indian lb around her. I asked if she could do my ass and she said yes softly and put up 5 fingers. OK. Hopefully this one works out better.

We went up and she was shy. I paid up first as usual. I told her the same thing I told Amy, I wasn't looking to cum, but I wanted my ass fucked and when she cums I want it on me. She asked me if I wanted to suck her. Not my thing, just wanted my ass fucked. Stroked her a bit to get her hard then got her to fuck me. She was good. She worked my ass hard. Fast slow. Hard soft. Shallow deep. I was in heaven. It seemed like 20 mins or so before someome knocked on the panel outside and she asked if I wanted her to cum. I said on my tummy. She pounded my ass hard and quick to try to cum. While i enjoyed her pounding, she couldn't reachher climax but I was fucking hard for most of the session which was great. I could see her trying so in the end I told her it was ok to stop. I absolutely enjoyed the session and what a contrast it was to my experience with Amy.

I forgot to ask her name but you can't miss her being the only pale indian lb at 61 with all the other darker ones. I'll probably rtf her again soon and find out her name.

Was she as good looking & hot as Amy? Probably not, but she is still pretty good looking and fresh faced. If Amy was a 9, this lb was probably a 8 or 7.5. The lights were off so couldn't quite make out longer how big her cock was. Maybe 6.5 or 7 inches? Felt longer than Amy's especially when she was pounding my ass.

Did I enjoy the session with her? Absolutely FUCKING YES! I'd rtf once I can get time away and maybe do an hour with her.

Cheers for reading.

lookin4fl
16-01-2015, 01:13 AM
my first time at rowell

was there at close to midnight and the directions provided here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12390805&postcount=2606) was spot on. as it was pretty late i wasn't sure if i was going to get anything. i was ready to take a look and just leave if things weren't looking good. when i got there i peered in. there were about 8 of them. before i could spot anyone, this pretty girl asked me "mint?" and i double confirmed with her, asking if she's mint. she nodded and i said okay. i was let in and led upstairs.

fortunately it wasn't a crowded night and mint led me to a cubicle with a proper door that can be locked. i did see the ones with just a vinyl curtain so if it's not crowded you could get lucky and get the cubicle with a door. there's a mattress on the floor and a pillow on it. it's wrapped with some red plastic i'm guessing for easy cleaning. they probably clean this once per day. i hope they clean it at least once per day. or even better after every session.

she asked me to show her how i knew about her and i said internet and no photo. she asked what do we talk about and i said they said you're pretty and she asked me if i think she's pretty and i couldn't disagree. she started removing her top and i asked if she can cum. she was hesitant and pondered for awhile before telling me it'll be 50 for her to cum. i think she already came maybe once or twice that night and was thinking whether she can still squeeze out somemore. i was agreeable and we started getting comfy.

she has a good sized tool and not overly hairy. i'd say just nice. we foreplayed awhile and she asked where she'd like me to cum and i pointed at my mouth and she started working to get herself to cum. i blew her, 69, she fapped, fucked my mouth and as she was going to cum she put it in my mouth and started pistoning her penis and i could feel that familiar sensation of a foreign taste seeping out from her penis and she started shooting, two to three spurts maybe. wasn't much volume and i remembered someone saying mint's cum tastes bitter. i'd say it's not bitter, just not like the usual i can't explain. we played a little more (postplay?) and she got me to fuck her and i finished by jacking off into the condom.

clean up was toilet paper to remove the condom, then ample wet tissue to clean each other's neck, nipples, cock, etc. she got dressed really quickly. not that she was rushing, just that she has done this so many times that it's probably second nature to her. she then gave me her number and said we can meet up at a hotel instead of this place if i want.

mint is probably the only one i'd look for if the batch doesn't change. pretty face with nice teeth, good figure, good sized tool which is versatile and fully functional. i especially like how she's still willing to kiss/french me even after she came in my mouth. i'd love an overnight session at a proper hotel with her.

merlinton
16-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Mint now has 5 positive FRs! :)

Amy now has 1 positive FR but 2 negative FRs. :(

lookin4fl
16-01-2015, 12:59 PM
Ladyboy sperm taste bitter is due to the hormonal medicine they had taked but it can actually taste sweet. ask them to eat less meat take more vegetables like carrot, potato, radish etc...Also drink more water and also more pineapple juice and red bull And lots of fruits. The cum actually taste good.Its true... The taste comes from what you are eating. The more sweeter diet (like fruits) she eats, the taste will change from bitter to sweeter.

I had stated swallowed ladyboys and guys sperm for more a year regularly., I do feel and have noticed there is some changes in my physical appearance. my Completion is smoother,fairer,and my nipples get harder and sharper

how do you know it's not the hormonal medicine in their cum that's going into your body and turning you into one of them? that's why your physical appearance has started to change :p

merlinton
16-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Who the hell booked Mint whole night? :mad: I hate you!

Haha I am just joking. Good to know that ladyboys giving good service are being booked whole night. Mint must now be lying comfortably on a big cushy bed with just one single customer whole night instead of having her ass ripped apart by dozens of cocks. Haha.

Whoever the guy is, hope you treated this gentle girl (but with a strong cock :eek:) well.

lookin4fl
17-01-2015, 09:27 AM

Haha I am just joking. Good to know that ladyboys giving good service are being booked whole night. Mint must now be lying comfortably on a big cushy bed with just one single customer whole night instead of having her ass ripped apart by dozens of cocks. Haha.

Whoever the guy is, hope you treated this gentle girl (but with a strong cock :eek:) well.it wasn't me but good for her. anyone knows when she's leaving? do they always leave by the batches?

skytng
17-01-2015, 04:28 PM
amy is just a $30 rush job, no GFE, looks good but was out of the curtain and headed downstairs before i'm even dressed, might as well save the $30 and shoot to porn

makmak
17-01-2015, 06:29 PM

Whoever the guy is, hope you treated this gentle girl (but with a strong cock :eek:) well.

Also not me hor... The day she start quote me $150/hr of booking, I never touch her... haha...

Anyway, I also saw another LB that look equally chio as Mint.... anyone know her name or her service good? That night, I actually go up with her already, on the way up, I ask her ice-cream me no condom how much? She quote plus $40 tip, I immediately turn back to main gate.

Aceyfox
18-01-2015, 04:10 PM

I guess you are the stupid one since you paid $100. Everyone knows the market price. She said "up to you" means she was hoping to get more than market price and that's what she got. She should be the clever one, Mr carrot head:mad:

Vivacious
18-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Went H79 tonight and had mint since everyone was talking about mint. Yeah I had to fight with all the banglahs but thank god i got her.

Mint
Petite-like and slim with scorpion tatoo on her lower back.
Wears a hairband :p

She started off with licking my body and then i asked her whether she could cum. She said yes. So i gave her a bj and she jerk off before cumming into my mouth. One whole load of em. Lucky she havent cum for the day yet. I suck every single juice out of her.

Then she proceeded with bbbj before capping me for some missionary and doggy. Omg bonking her while she stare at you is so awesome. Yup i pump her faster and faster before unloading everything into her. I actually asked if she allows cim, she say cannot but if i come close to 1am when they knock off she say can. So ill probably rtf.

Shes leaving in feb.
One of my best bonk from years of bonking at h79.

skywnchp
19-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Went H79 tonight and had mint since everyone was talking about mint. Yeah I had to fight with all the banglahs but thank god i got her.

Mint
Petite-like and slim with scorpion tatoo on her lower back.
Wears a hairband :p

She started off with licking my body and then i asked her whether she could cum. She said yes. So i gave her a bj and she jerk off before cumming into my mouth. One whole load of em. Lucky she havent cum for the day yet. I suck every single juice out of her.

Then she proceeded with bbbj before capping me for some missionary and doggy. Omg bonking her while she stare at you is so awesome. Yup i pump her faster and faster before unloading everything into her. I actually asked if she allows cim, she say cannot but if i come close to 1am when they knock off she say can. So ill probably rtf.

Shes leaving in feb.
One of my best bonk from years of bonking at h79.

Haha went there last night around 9 pm and had Mint also. Paid 30 upfront and extra 20 for her cum. There were like 20 guys standing at the front door. I stood further away from the door, saw this one good looking girl at the door. She stood there for like 3 mins and no one took her. With so mmany guys standing outside it was a little intimidating to go u but I push myself to go for it. It was my 1st time at H79 also. I didn't know I got Mint until asking for her name after finishing. A little ddescription of Mint: slim, no ass, nice boob, very feminine, good service without rush. Overall it was good experience for me in Singapore

king69
19-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Had Amy on Friday night. Nothing to blow horns about.
Credits: Tall, beautiful, fair and nice body with reasonable size dick
Frenching, but not hot ones. Pleasant personality and polite
Discredits: Tendency to rush job. Limpy not hard,
Cost: $30 and asked for $10 tips
Daytime work: $100 not incl hotel.

Comments: Wanted to rtf in hotel, but on second thought, just pay $40 and still enjoy.
Not as fantastic as reported by some Bros, but if you want a pretty tall LB, she is the one.
Got tattoo near cock.

king69
19-01-2015, 01:19 PM
BTW, I know the bitch that deleted my points because I censured her for not replying. For all I care, points don't mean anything to me. Do what you want to do.Bitch

YukoOgura
20-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Mint like some dirty overused slut kena fark left right centre by all tom dick harry.

No mood to pick her already. Hahaha. Time to hunt for fresh blood later this week. Knn

merlinton
20-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Mint like some dirty overused slut kena fark left right centre by all tom dick harry.
No mood to pick her already. Hahaha. Time to hunt for fresh blood later this week. Knn

Haha, I like your description "overused slut". You may want to look for Baam (not Palmy). She is quite beautiful. She just arrive not long. But I do not know whether she is post or pre.

YukoOgura
21-01-2015, 09:25 PM
A lot of new faces now. But besides the superstar mint and Amy , no other ladyboy that looks pretty.

The other ladyboys look very "Indian".

freakyfreak
22-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Well, had to try Mint after all the rave reviews.

And it was okay. She was gentle and accommodating and played along to whatever that i favoured. Halfway through the relaxed session, she got a shout and she responded. Things went double quick time and she was trying to get me to cum fast. I finally cummed in her ass with CD, of course and she cleaned me up pretty quick after that.

Apparently, she was being used for by name and on my way up, she was with a middle aged gentleman that was smartly dressed albeit in shirtsleeve. Wanted to make small talk, in case it's a Samster but thought better of it.

I thought Mint was accommodating and tried her best. She knew that she is being promoted through the internet which accounts for her popularity.

In terms of the bonk, it was okay. I've had better at H79 but it wasn't bad like my last visit.

I thought there were several good looking ladies at the gate which if I had not read the stuff here would have gone for instead of Mint.

freakyfreak
22-01-2015, 12:24 AM
She was being "called" for by name. Sorry for the error.

freakyfreak
22-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Not shirtsleeve but "shirtsleeve". What the f&^% is wrong with me. Better go kun.

freakyfreak
22-01-2015, 12:26 AM
KNN. I meant shortsleeve!!! :(

babestobi
23-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Anyone going down? Nobody to join me. Anyways I feel like going geylang to get a streetwalker lb to hotel.

babestobi
23-01-2015, 09:46 PM
anyone going down later?

FishTankGod
24-01-2015, 09:39 AM
It's been so long since I been there because other than Aong I don't patronize others. Although she haven't been here for almost 3 years now i still keep in contact with her and even once been to JB to look for her when she's working in a bar there. As years goes by I can see her pictures and selfies looking hotter and more high class and now she just told me on the phone she is coming back to sg but this time working as a FL. must be more expensive and no more budget one dragon tok kong LB service for me liao :( maybe now after all her newly enhanced boobies and whatever she did it is worth a higher price? hehe

merlinton
28-01-2015, 02:35 PM
A LB whore named Micky is back. Never tried her before. Will try her soon. :D

YukoOgura
28-01-2015, 05:17 PM

https://www.facebook.com/micky.thailand.japan?fref=ts

she is quite short. ~164cm only.

Expect to have a small cock. I will not take

merlinton
28-01-2015, 07:01 PM
You might miss out good ones. I almost missed out Mint because she looks petite, thin and girly. But in the end, she surprised me. ;)

jarredravi
30-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Went ystd to site.
Tried pepsi for the last finalle!!!
She n leona are leaving today.
Went to look for mickey but too bad she was having customer.
I guess now sure got new batch.
Could any bro knows who's coming to our shores.
Now seems that place cld see our fellow Singaporeans too.
Compare to previous room so dirty.

miketan
01-02-2015, 01:04 AM

Tried her few days back... pretty short cock but functional... gave her a few stroke and exploded...

moistt
01-02-2015, 03:28 AM
they mostly from which country

merlinton
01-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Went to have Mint again. Wanted to try Micky but can't find her downstairs.

Anyway Mint is still the same gentle accomodating girl with the long hard dick and lots of cum. Slim and pretty. But she is even more hornier and experienced now.

I was sucking on her perfect titties when she pushed me further south to make me suck her cock. Well, I obediently did so with pleasure. :) Then she made me lie down so that she can savour my cock too. After that, haha she seems to know what I want... she fucks my mouth from top. My hands were initially holding onto her body but she pushed them away because she wants full control of my mouth. My body felt like a slut owned by Mint. Intermittently, she would push her cock down my throat so that I choke and then return back up to let me gasp for air in preparation for her next thrust. It felt so heavenly looking up on Mint's perfect body rocking to the rhythm of fucking my mouth. I totally enjoyed the whole process. :D

Before long, she held onto ther cock and asked me where she should cum. I pointed my mouth. I opened my mouth and sticked out my tongue. Mint is confident of her shooting strength so she jerk off a distance from my mouth. She moans and finally spurt a few times. Boy, I could feel those watery cum hitting my tongue and my lips. She really made a mess out of my sloppy mouth. She squeeze out her final drop of cum and smeared it on my cheek, just like a painter signing off her piece of art. Haha. Her cum is sweet so i swallowed.

The rest is usual. I was horny like crazy so i fucked her hard and cummed too.
Lots of gfe, kissing and hugging after all is over.

sexilign
01-02-2015, 08:24 PM
You know i decided not to ask any noob question but to experience it myself, but when I went down earlier on want to try out 1st time, I saw the numbers of banglah crowding around and I chicken out. Really respect how you guys manage to approach them

miketan
01-02-2015, 11:18 PM
You know i decided not to ask any noob question but to experience it myself, but when I went down earlier on want to try out 1st time, I saw the numbers of banglah crowding around and I chicken out. Really respect how you guys manage to approach them

No bangla cares... just go in...

miketan
01-02-2015, 11:27 PM
Tried her few days back... pretty short cock but functional... gave her a few stroke and exploded...

Forgot to mention, her ass hole is tight... can feel it's gripping my dick... syok :D:D:D

bochapsing
02-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Went to have Mint again. Wanted to try Micky but can't find her downstairs.

Anyway Mint is still the same gentle accomodating girl with the long hard dick and lots of cum. Slim and pretty. But she is even more hornier and experienced now.

tat's a steamy hot FR...!!! :D:D:D

orbiorbi
03-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Mint & Micky has returned back to Thailand.

Current batch nothing much to shout about in terms of looks.

Went to the malay house instead and had Arie.

merlinton
03-02-2015, 10:48 AM

You must had gone on a Sunday which has most of the Bangladeshi customers. But anyway, they are nice people so you need not be afraid.

Forgot to mention, her ass hole is tight... can feel it's gripping my dick... syok :D:D:D

I must go rip her ass apart with my strong dick. Haha just joking. But i must try Micky some day!

Mint & Micky has returned back to Thailand.
Current batch nothing much to shout about in terms of looks.
Went to the malay house instead and had Arie.

Nope! Both Mint & Micky will be here for another 3-4 weeks at least. ;)

Summerhillt
03-02-2015, 12:28 PM
So is mint still here ? :D

merlinton
03-02-2015, 02:43 PM
So is mint still here ? :D

Yes! She is still around.

jarredravi
03-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Can any bros update any new batch of ladyboys. Thanks.

serpenty
05-02-2015, 12:19 AM
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Kkhanomwanwan?fref=nf&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/#!/reem.linliko?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
(Not sure comin to singapore???)

serpenty
05-02-2015, 05:41 PM
My updates to bros here..

1). https://www.facebook.com/Kkhanomwanwan?fref=nf&pnref=story
2). https://www.facebook.com/#!/takky.lovely?fref=ts
3). https://www.facebook.com/#!/mint.maya.1?fref=ts
4). https://www.facebook.com/takky.lovely?fref=ts#!/sammyzaa
5). https://www.facebook.com/#!/bammanocha.khanthawong?fref=ts

Vivacious
05-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Today was horrible. Had the worst bonk in my entire 136 times that I went H79. Its a weekday so i presume there aint much customers, saw one looker at the door and took her.

Name: Pat

Post-op though.

Went to the room and she asked for money first and demanded 50, I asked her whether she got cock and can cum then she say nvm 30. So i gave her the 30, knew the service gonna be bad.

She licked my body and start with a bj. Still fine, then went doggy and missionary. After a few mins, she say go HJ yourself and she left the room leaving me disappointed. Never in my 136 times have I left disappointed. Even with bad services, Ill still leave with my manhood satisfied but this time no. Fyi to all bros shes a rusher, keep saying shes tired.

Her hair is slightly tied up and her cup is most likely B or C.

jarredravi
06-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Bro sad to hear that. Bro serpenty jus send a link on lb facebook.
Cld u pls check weather any of this are it. So we can be aware of this person.

WhatsHappened
07-02-2015, 02:32 AM
Today was horrible. Had the worst bonk in my entire 136 times that I went H79. Its a weekday so i presume there aint much customers, saw one looker at the door and took her.

Post-op though.

Went to the room and she asked for money first and demanded 50, I asked her whether she got cock and can cum then she say nvm 30. So i gave her the 30, knew the service gonna be bad.

She licked my body and start with a bj. Still fine, then went doggy and missionary. After a few mins, she say go HJ yourself and she left the room leaving me disappointed. Never in my 136 times have I left disappointed. Even with bad services, Ill still leave with my manhood satisfied but this time no. Fyi to all bros shes a rusher, keep saying shes tired.

Thanks for sharing this bro

YukoOgura
07-02-2015, 06:17 PM
A lot of new faces now. But other than mint, i didn't really see any chio ones.

Current batch many dark skinned, very "indian" looking batch. :rolleyes:

Robo
08-02-2015, 10:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XsprXo2.jpg?1

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008857243392&fref=ufi&pnref=story

Look at kate her beautiful tongue looks delicious yummy!!!

makmak
09-02-2015, 12:01 PM

Post-op though.

Cannot let this type of LB thrive here, lest, it will send wrong message to other LB that they can anyhow serve also ok can make ton of money back....

jarredravi
09-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Passby today see so many our fellow singaporeans.
Bangla wants to pop by even they don't manage to see the lb.
I not sure who they are pimping at. Need to go check it soon.
Any bros here knows any famous lb so far.

TypeWriters
10-02-2015, 02:45 AM
A lot of new faces now. But other than mint, i didn't really see any chio ones.

Noticed this as well bro

qwertyuiop2
10-02-2015, 02:51 AM
have tried geylang lbs b4, i would say the standard there start to go down.
i shall try on rowell ladyboys in this few days time. wish me luck

Goalman
10-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Getting horny hope to get some nice lb with nice dick :)

Robo
10-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Getting horny hope to get some nice lb with nice dick :)

Do share bro..
Have a great bonking..

serpenty
10-02-2015, 10:31 PM
One more update guys.

https://www.facebook.com/nany.cricri

serpenty
10-02-2015, 10:33 PM
One more update guys.

https://www.facebook.com/nany.cricri

https://www.facebook.com/tummy.crazy.love?fref=ufi&pnref=story

skytng
11-02-2015, 01:09 AM
holy shit mint is hot!! going down tml

lookin4fl
11-02-2015, 09:27 AM
i was browsing beetalk's people nearby and came across a ladyboy Amy. is this the same notorious Amy that provided bad service to our bros?

http://i10.imgchili.net/62602/62602230_2015_02_11_09.04.26.jpg (http://imgchili.net/show/62602/62602230_2015_02_11_09.04.26.jpg)

lookin4fl
11-02-2015, 09:30 AM
sorry accidentially posted the previous one when i was trying to preview. so this person says she's a ladyboy and her name is Amy so i was wondering if it's the same one our bro's got

http://imgchili.net/show/62602/62602230_2015_02_11_09.04.26.jpg
http://imgchili.net/show/62602/62602231_2015_02_11_09.04.30.jpg
http://imgchili.net/show/62602/62602233_2015_02_11_09.04.35.jpg

lookin4fl
11-02-2015, 09:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XsprXo2.jpg?1

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008857243392&fref=ufi&pnref=story

Look at kate her beautiful tongue looks delicious yummy!!!anyone here tried kate yet? she sure looks good! is she already working at rowell?

Goalman
12-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Name bing
From bangkok

Skin: fair
Body: slim with big tits good to squeeze and she tall
cock: good length and good to suck
Ass: super tight and moan in pain.

She ram her cock in my mouth till it spill all over my mouth and swallow just about everything.

Damage : $30 + $20 tips
worth it... try to believe
She avoid french kiss. But eventually give in to me :)

Robo
13-02-2015, 12:07 AM

Post-op though.

Bro tried pat today service wise to me really great post op.
Got frenching n lick all over my body. A little massage on my leg.
Paid 30 bucks.. She used to work previously at orchard towers.
A lot of ang mo like to have fun with her.
She has hour glass body. Boobs I can say b+.
It depends on chemistry.

I can suggest u another lb looks wise not great.
Service wise awesome. On her breast there's a tattoo.
Forgot her name already. You can go for her instead.
Worth the money too. Will try her sooner.
Trust me no rushing service at all..

Robo
13-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Bro tried pat today service wise to me really great post op.
Got frenching n lick all over my body. A little massage on my leg.
Paid 30 bucks.. She used to work previously at orchard towers.
A lot of ang mo like to have fun with her.
She has hour glass body. Boobs I can say b+.
It depends on chemistry.

I can suggest u another lb looks wise not great.
Service wise awesome. On her breast there's a tattoo.
Forgot her name already. You can go for her instead.
Worth the money too. Will try her sooner.
Trust me no rushing service at all..

Bro need help let me know will guide u..
Tell me wats your preference I try get for you the right lb.
As this batch I know most of them came previously.
Some are really bad n good in service. Have tried them before.
So I know rougly my estimation.

Soory to hear your sad frs. cheers buddy.

serpenty
13-02-2015, 12:52 AM
https://www.facebook.com/ampmiiy
https://www.facebook.com/valentine.rose1?pnref=story

serpenty
13-02-2015, 12:56 AM
https://www.facebook.com/ampmiiy
https://www.facebook.com/valentine.rose1?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/baoon253272
(she's in Singapore)

YukoOgura
14-02-2015, 02:07 AM
sorry accidentially posted the previous one when i was trying to preview. so this person says she's a ladyboy and her name is Amy so i was wondering if it's the same one our bro's got

http://imgchili.net/show/62602/62602230_2015_02_11_09.04.26.jpg
http://imgchili.net/show/62602/62602231_2015_02_11_09.04.30.jpg
http://imgchili.net/show/62602/62602233_2015_02_11_09.04.35.jpg

No, this is not the amy they talking about. Anyway why you care, she already go back thailand like 2 weeks ago? Move on !

rooney1000
15-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Saw alot girls outside Hse 79, seems like another mini geylang, one of the OKT (seems to be local) more chio than those hooker...

YukoOgura
16-02-2015, 06:10 AM
Saw alot girls outside Hse 79, seems like another mini geylang, one of the OKT (seems to be local) more chio than those hooker...

lol what? a lot girls outside h79? and now theres a chio OKT?

rooney1000
16-02-2015, 11:16 PM
lol what? a lot girls outside h79? and now theres a chio OKT?

cannot read don understand LOL what? what simi? what ki lan?

jacksonchua0
17-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Just wonder the h69 opposite u all talking about is the lady sit at the staircase? Or is a shop open door I cn choose? If u wan specific how u choose? Tell the name? Currently any good one? Feel like going to try...

serpenty
23-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Another updates guys...

https://www.facebook.com/bowza.za.3551?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/nany.cricri?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/icelada.alotta/photos_albums

https://www.facebook.com/takky.lovely?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/bammanocha.khanthawong?fref=ufi&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/jitichai.sidama?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

serpenty
23-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Another updates guys...

https://www.facebook.com/bammanocha.khanthawong?fref=ufi&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/jitichai.sidama?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Sorry guys one more manage to find?

https://www.facebook.com/ping.love.1238?fref=ufi&pnref=story

Guess so many bros booking her outcall?
Went to hse 79.. Cld not manage to try her service..
Sld be very famous!!!

serpenty
23-02-2015, 07:24 PM

Sld be very famous!!!

Will not forget the most famous too!!!

https://www.facebook.com/mint.maya.1?fref=ts

Kisara
23-02-2015, 07:28 PM
hi! thanks for the informative guide!! just a noobie qns! will the police raid the hse? or can is it safe to have fun!?

serpenty
23-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Compiled all into one n it's easy to refer..

https://www.facebook.com/tummy.crazy...fi&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/bammanocha....fi&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/jitichai.si...rofile_browser

https://www.facebook.com/ping.love.1...fi&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/mint.maya.1?fref=ts

serpenty
23-02-2015, 08:16 PM
hi! thanks for the informative guide!! just a noobie qns! will the police raid the hse? or can is it safe to have fun!?

Qn: will the police raid the hse?

Ans : There will be or may not!!!

Qn : is it safe to have fun!

Ans : Learn to Practice safe sex or go at your own risk.

If you are keen to try out.
My advice to u read this thread before u start or heading to Hse 79.

or

You can ask senior bros here to accompany u to hse 79..
To get clear picture..

Try not give any tip on them stick to 30 bucks market price.
Unless u r the regular customer willing to give tips.
Reason: Don't want to spoilt the market.

ysoserious
27-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Has anyone tried Mint or Ping Love? Would love to try them as both looks good. Any Frs will be good

serpenty
27-02-2015, 05:25 PM
https://www.facebook.com/gina.starbaba

Goalman
28-02-2015, 06:20 PM

Sld be very famous!!!

Fair and have a pair of very nice boos. i particularly like her tool as it can stay erected for a long time and with she is hairy and she cum into my mouth last time i up her. Her hole is rather tight when i did her missionary. she was asking me to slow as she moaning in pain.

she one the gem in rowell. hope she is around. Enjoy

keeef
01-03-2015, 01:33 AM
I haven't been to Rowell before but would love to try soon! Just wondering and want to ask senior bros which would be the best time to go down etc? Thanks a bunch in advance! :)

orbiorbi
02-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Just doing a quick check..

Any regular bros know if she is still there?

Visited mint recently and she was amazing.

She's going back on the 5th mar!

Would like to try the above one next!

alle7720
05-03-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi guys. Anyone here tried ice, she a post ops LB. Cheers

alle7720
05-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Hi guys. Anyone here tried ice, she a post ops LB I think? Cheers

serpenty
06-03-2015, 01:18 AM
https://www.facebook.com/sophanit.saynate?pnref=story

serpenty
06-03-2015, 01:19 AM
https://www.facebook.com/thong.lhalang1?pnref=story

New to the acti
06-03-2015, 04:41 AM
Wah bro these two at rowell??

serpenty
06-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Wah bro these two at rowell??

Yes bro but too bad most of the time other bros always got booking outcall..

lookin4fl
06-03-2015, 06:03 PM
https://www.facebook.com/sophanit.saynate?pnref=storylooks good. anyone knows if she's a pre or post op? any reviews like if she can get hard and cum?

alle7720
06-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Hi guys. Finally today get to meet ice @7pm. She a post ops LB. She the 1st lady that didn't ask me for M up front since I've started going to Rowell 7 years back. she is not a time watcher, She's very polite to me & made me feel welcome. After my deed is done I tip her & bought her drink. Will definitely RTF her.
Just my 2 cents. Cheers n happy endings!

limpdix
07-03-2015, 12:14 PM
right now, which girl would have the biggest cock? or who can cum the most?

i cant possibly ask them to line up in a row and ask them to pull their pants down while i take out my ruler LOL

had mina a few weeks back and i couldnt fit all of her in my mouth. she was a five to six incher with a thick shaft but small head.

ibelieveindevil
07-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Just come back from Rowell. As usual Saturday night, 30 bangla in front of houses sight seeing, just force a way through them. Picked a lady after a asked, can u top?

man, the interal place looks so bad... quite a number of lb to choose From, picked one that looks cute. Overall sop, nothing much to complaint…

House 79
Name ping ping
Thailand
age 24
height 169
Boobs C cup
Face can pass off as a model. No joke. Even at close range cannot tell.
6 inch, slighly thinker than average, can stay hard and top
Payment after service.
$30 for bottom, $40 for top. I did the top.

ibelieveindevil
07-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Btw she allow me to kiss her. not sure about others, but I am those Korean boy type.

merlinton
07-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Is pingping the girl with dyed neck-length hair?

yesscenter
08-03-2015, 07:10 AM
Btw she allow me to kiss her. not sure about others, but I am those Korean boy type.

Wow thats nice, just minnutes ago she was kissing a bj some bangla, seems you like bangla cook smell

yesscenter
08-03-2015, 07:16 AM

Wow thats nice, just minnutes ago she was kissing a bj some bangla, seems you like bangla cook smell

ibelieveindevil
08-03-2015, 08:11 AM
Just come back from Rowell. As usual Saturday night, 30 bangla in front of houses sight seeing, just force a way through them. Picked a lady after a asked, can u top?

man, the interal place looks so bad... quite a number of lb to choose From, picked one that looks cute. Overall sop, nothing much to complaint…

House 79
Name ping ping
Thailand
age 24
height 169
Boobs C cup
Face can pass off as a model. No joke. Even at close range cannot tell.
6 inch, slighly thinker than average, can stay hard and top
Payment after service.
$30 for bottom, $40 for top. I did the top.

Is pingping the girl with dyed neck-length hair?
Dark brown long hair

merlinton
09-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Had Ice some time ago.

Post Op. Face is very pretty. Loves having her cheeks kissed. Can french her easily. Skin is so fair, soft and smooth!. I like caressing and kissing her skin so much. :o
Her breasts are one of the best I seen so far in Rowell, comparable to the sulky Bee that doesn't come Singapore anymore. Those melons really look and feel natural! When she cow-girl me, those bouncing melons are a sight to behold. Then when I hump her missionary, those melons just feel so heavenly against my chest.

Positions change from cow-girl to doggy to missionary; accommodating and good attitude indeed. Ice is a lovely lady and always smiling. :)

ysoserious
13-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Had just ended closing a deal with a client and decided to drop by. There were quite a fair bit of banglas though that did not deter me from my craving for some sweet ladyboy juice.

Was browsing through and deciding on who to pick when just nice this syt just reached and was entering the leg. Tall, leggy and look like model. Quickly ask her how much before she went in. Quoted 30. Steady. So went in together with her. Had to wait for her to take off her clothes first though as she was still clothed.

Went walking up the stairs found out she was ping ping. Asked her if can top and cum, she said yes. Quoted 50 but bargained till 40.

Overall experience was above average. Didn't feel rushed which is an important factor for such short periods. She did cum in the end but it wasn't a lot. She seemed to like doggy though as I wanted her to top me missionary but she turned me over and proceeded to lube me up.

RTF: maybe, still haven't try the famous Ice yet. Wonder if she will be willing to do a threesome with ping ping:p

merlinton
15-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Want to know how Ping Ping's naked body and cock looks like? Hahaha :D

Check out this gif! --> https://i.imgflip.com/iv6sj.gif

matong36
15-03-2015, 08:16 PM
I have a LB friend looking for work and will be here for 10 days. Any okt interested?

Pardon me if this is the incorrect way to ask but she is desperately looking for a job here.

LickUwild
16-03-2015, 07:35 PM
This ping ping looks nice. Wat time they stay work during weekdays.

alle7720
16-03-2015, 07:40 PM
If I can recall the OKT mention just before 0200hrs but some LB left around 0100hrs. Gd luck & many happy endings