PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

YukoOgura
27-07-2015, 10:49 PM
why thai ladyboys rejected har? sea games ended on mid june. its alr going August! why customs suddenly so strict :(

nightwitness
27-07-2015, 11:30 PM
why thai ladyboys rejected har? sea games ended on mid june. its alr going August! why customs suddenly so strict :(

Not only thai lbs, viet girls (100% girl) also get restriction :(

nakedsstc
28-07-2015, 02:36 PM
I thought occasionally having pure malaysian LB for a period of 1 or 2 weeks is a norm? If i can recall correctly, it used to work like this in the past....
Actually it can be good too. If one group of thai LB overcharged you or bad thing to talk about you, you can correct the error when next batch arrive. Otherwise, if there is no break in between, the old group will teach and feed the new group about your problems or that you can be treat as carrot head.

nakedsstc
28-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Just recee there. Its really all Malaysian Team. The watcher say must wait till this group slowly goes then Thai will come. Around 2 more weeks he say will have 4 or 5 thai LB come. Next week he say got 2 come but his face look uncertain. He also sad cos no business.
He still ask me want or not, i tell him i not print money one.
Geylang also empty now cos got ANV around. But 2 weeks ago saw a nice one at Jalan Suka.

wwfong
29-07-2015, 05:05 PM
hi Bros,
Anyone tried Iris from house 31? she from malaysia

HornyFreakzzzzz
29-07-2015, 08:46 PM
any update ??

ceandy
31-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Checking it out later, heard from the man at the drinks stall say there'll be one thai working.

HornyFreakzzzzz
02-08-2015, 04:14 PM
The thai LB will be busy always.

ceandy
02-08-2015, 05:41 PM
Went down the day before to the malaysian house beside the eating place, the one nearer to Jalan Besar, took a LB that really resembled Lela Star. Big piece of ass, nice firm tits.

Quite demure, and took her time with me. Might visit her again if the thai house quality remains the same.

HornyFreakzzzzz
02-08-2015, 05:58 PM
house 79 cannot go la ??

nakedsstc
04-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Update: No Thai inside. Seen that the house on the left has better business than this Thai house. But to me, they are equally bad choice.
Its a contest of the ugliest duckling.

qwertyuiop2
06-08-2015, 02:23 AM
was there a few days ago, but no thai ladyboy avail........looking forward to it

nakedsstc
07-08-2015, 12:27 PM
why ica no give SG50 surprise for us?
I see even gic like singtel and vpost also give leh.
They dont give where got energy to support coming erection....

Salakau
10-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Any bros remember Irene? 10 years ago she was everyone's favorite. Just wanna ask if any bros know if she's still at Rowell?

makmak
10-08-2015, 07:36 PM
Yeah! I have migrate to Sammyboy NZ webpage.

Lampard
11-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Update on Rowell. There are 4 units so far I recce. House 9A, 31, 61 and 79.

9A:- Mostly Indians. There are 1 or 2 Chinese.

31:- 3 or 4 local but not sure if is Chinese or Malay or mix.

61:- Mostly Indians too. Also got 1 or 2 Chinese seating there. Saw 1 quite pretty one seating right on top of the stairs.

79:- Mostly Thai. But there are also a few Indians hanging inside. Saw 1 quite pretty Thai too. Comes with nice big boobs and a tool. She show me her tool and asked me to take her. She also come close to the gate and said wanted to fuck me.. Wow... tempted but at last walked away coz lots of Bangla hanging around and also heard from brothers here the rooms were terribly run down.

jaankaden
11-08-2015, 02:08 AM
Update on Rowell. There are 4 units so far I recce. House 9A, 31, 61 and 79.

9A:- Mostly Indians. There are 1 or 2 Chinese.

31:- 3 or 4 local but not sure if is Chinese or Malay or mix.

61:- Mostly Indians too. Also got 1 or 2 Chinese seating there. Saw 1 quite pretty one seating right on top of the stairs.

79:- Mostly Thai. But there are also a few Indians hanging inside. Saw 1 quite pretty Thai too. Comes with nice big boobs and a tool. She show me her tool and asked me to take her. She also come close to the gate and said wanted to fuck me.. Wow... tempted but at last walked away coz lots of Bangla hanging around and also heard from brothers here the rooms were terribly run down.

Are you sure the girls at 79 are Thai bro? Could be decoys.

merlinton
11-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Anybody scouted H79? Are the thai LBs really back?

qwertyuiop2
12-08-2015, 11:36 AM
was at there yesterday ard 10.40pm. but none of the door open

marine1991
12-08-2015, 04:01 PM
I'll go there around 5 today , wait for my update😜😜

Msdy777
12-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Any bros remember Irene? 10 years ago she was everyone's favorite. Just wanna ask if any bros know if she's still at Rowell?

She is still around I believe.
Saw her sometime ago

nightwitness
12-08-2015, 05:04 PM
I'll go there around 5 today , wait for my update😜😜

Bro, the house open at least 6:30. Best go 7.

marine1991
12-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Looks likes the house will not open today , because all other houses are closed !!

nightwitness
12-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Looks likes the house will not open today , because all other houses are closed !!

... bro, 6:30PM at least, you came way too early for Rowell

merlinton
12-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Updates? Anyone?

marine1991
12-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Saw one Thai she is not even cute and the rest are Indians

Salakau
13-08-2015, 07:31 PM
She is still around I believe.
Saw her sometime ago

I heard from one bro she live there. but I wanna know if she stills provide service or? it's been 10 years.. haha

freakyfreak
15-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Went on Thursday about 8.30. One that looks like Thai but possibly Chinese - the rest were Indians, I think. CMI. Peeped at 61, then 31 then picked someone standing at 9A.

Not really the most attractive but certainly slender and nice looking tits. Regulation blow and ass-bang. Her name was Paula which is definitely not her real name as she was a fair-skinned Malay from Ipoh.

H79 is going downhill.

HornyFreakzzzzz
15-08-2015, 06:05 PM
any update ??

law rence
16-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Number of passable one oops playground

merlinton
18-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Behold! The Thai LBs are here!

There are 3 pretty ones now.

evisu_83
18-08-2015, 09:46 PM
wah 3 share among all the kakis here...:eek:

nightwitness
18-08-2015, 10:09 PM
wah 3 share among all the kakis here...:eek:

Probably will be queue again :D Can't go just yet, appreciate for any FR :D

merlinton
18-08-2015, 11:05 PM
FR for LB named Micky. Easy to spot her. Black curly hair, petite slim and the most cutish amongst all of them. Her status is pre-op, can erect, can cum. Cock is slightly below average size but is very very hard at 90 degrees angle. The cock's head is pleasing to look at and feels rock solid. Can stay erected even after cumming. Amazing.

I saw her before but did not pick her last time because I was addicted to Mint so I am now dying to try her. Her body is petite, slim and tanned. Breasts are cute and look natural in the right size. I told her to rest on the bed and I lay my naked body on top of her to hug her. Boy, she look so cute. There was so much chemistry, we hug, kiss and french. I served her body by licking her nipples and before long, her cock was standing so proudly. So strong! :p I went down south and gave it few teasing licks. Then I asked her can I suck. She just giggle away without replying. I then let my mouth take her whole cock... HEAVENLY ... I am cock starved for so long. It's head is very tough and very reactive to licks.

After a while, I told her to stand so that she can enjoy a domineering position while looking down at me kneeling and serving her cock. While my mouth is filled with her cock, I looked up to her sexy body and face as if I am worshiping her. She moans and gave that rousing expression. She is quite gentle but her horniness got over her and she started to hold my head to thrust her cock deeper into my throat. How nice. Still in a worshipping position, I asked her whether she can cum. She nodded and granted me. My mouth worked hard to make her cum. Lots of licking, kissing, sucking and deep throating. Finally she took over and jerked off over my tongue... She moaned... That familiar sensation of warmth landed on my tongue and mouth. Her cum is watery so some hit my cheeks and lips. Her semen tasted like water with slight sweetness. I gulped down the goodness. :o

After all that, it's her turn to serve me so she got down to work her bbbj on me. Her blowjob is good. Right amount of suction. Amazingly, her cock stays erected even after cumming. :eek: I held both her hands like I love her so dearly while she solely use her mouth to work my cock. I cried out her name many times before releasing my sperm in her cute mouth. The end.

Micky is very sweet girl. She gonna leave very very soon. Be sure to catch her!

Goalman
18-08-2015, 11:51 PM
bro merlinton, great fr... will definite try her soon

marine1991
19-08-2015, 01:41 AM
FR for LB named Micky. Easy to spot her. Black curly hair, petite slim and the most cutish amongst all of them. Her status is pre-op, can erect, can cum. Cock is slightly below average size but is very very hard at 90 degrees angle. The cock's head is pleasing to look at and feels rock solid. Can stay erected even after cumming. Amazing.

I saw her before but did not pick her last time because I was addicted to Mint so I am now dying to try her. Her body is petite, slim and tanned. Breasts are cute and look natural in the right size. I told her to rest on the bed and I lay my naked body on top of her to hug her. Boy, she look so cute. There was so much chemistry, we hug, kiss and french. I served her body by licking her nipples and before long, her cock was standing so proudly. So strong! :p I went down south and gave it few teasing licks. Then I asked her can I suck. She just giggle away without replying. I then let my mouth take her whole cock... HEAVENLY ... I am cock starved for so long. It's head is very tough and very reactive to licks.

After a while, I told her to stand so that she can enjoy a domineering position while looking down at me kneeling and serving her cock. While my mouth is filled with her cock, I looked up to her sexy body and face as if I am worshiping her. She moans and gave that rousing expression. She is quite gentle but her horniness got over her and she started to hold my head to thrust her cock deeper into my throat. How nice. Still in a worshipping position, I asked her whether she can cum. She nodded and granted me. My mouth worked hard to make her cum. Lots of licking, kissing, sucking and deep throating. Finally she took over and jerked off over my tongue... She moaned... That familiar sensation of warmth landed on my tongue and mouth. Her cum is watery so some hit my cheeks and lips. Her semen tasted like water with slight sweetness. I gulped down the goodness. :o

After all that, it's her turn to serve me so she got down to work her bbbj on me. Her blowjob is good. Right amount of suction. Amazingly, her cock stays erected even after cumming. :eek: I held both her hands like I love her so dearly while she solely use her mouth to work my cock. I cried out her name many times before releasing my sperm in her cute mouth. The end.

Micky is very sweet girl. She gonna leave very very soon. Be sure to catch her!

Dose she have a tattoo on her tummy ?

merlinton
19-08-2015, 07:51 AM
bro merlinton, great fr... will definite try her soon

Soon? Bro Goalman, you gotta go today or tomorrow or you will miss this gem.

kenshin881
19-08-2015, 04:47 PM
any bros going to rowell later? can whatsapp me at 97619505 we go explore together

gas what???
19-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Just got back from H79.

FR fro Angie. nice cock. about 7 inch. Stayed hard while riding me then topped me good till i came. A picture paints a thousands words. All i can say is i am a very happy man now. bros enjoy!

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/5620795/Rowell-Rd?edit=1

merlinton
20-08-2015, 10:37 AM
FR fro Angie. nice cock. about 7 inch. Stayed hard while riding me then topped me good till i came. A picture paints a thousands words. All i can say is i am a very happy man now. bros enjoy!

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/5620795/Rowell-Rd?edit=1

Nice one! Must be one of the three pretty LBs there - Micky, Angie & Nancy.

fishielfc
22-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Any bro got Angie Micky and Nancy Facebook link?

bleahhh
23-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Wad time h79 closes on sun

bleahhh
23-08-2015, 09:57 PM
H79 angie

Leggy (1.77m)
Flat abs
High nose
Firm D cupper
Gf service

Topped by her than topped her.

Rtf definitely!

merlinton
24-08-2015, 10:07 PM
FR on Nancy / Muo. Pretty face, fair skin, hot body and soft c size boobs that are natural looking. Status is pre ops, can erect and can cum. Cock is average size.

Overall is disappointing. Session was very rush. Service was cold. Kept telling me to hurry. I did not enjoy at all! :(

https://www.facebook.com/nancyphukettown.phukettown

merlinton
24-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Micky returned Thailand and Nancy/Muo service is poor. So now we are left with only Angie that has positive FRs. It is very easy to spot her. Very tall, sharp face and slightly tanned skin.

Other than them, I also spotted a very pretty one. But looks unenthusiastic.

makmak
25-08-2015, 10:38 AM
When demand is high, they are not motivated to up their service standard....
Must wait for more Thai to come then see how....

elvix
25-08-2015, 06:09 PM
went down yesterday, had a post-op named MAY.

big soft boobs. I got to say she has softer boobs then some girls i upped before.
nice tender skin and perky ass. :)

service oriented and told me next time she wants more up her ass.

merlinton
25-08-2015, 11:32 PM
When demand is high, they are not motivated to up their service standard.... Must wait for more Thai to come then see how....

Nope, it does not work that way for Thai LBs.

went down yesterday, had a post-op named MAY.

big soft boobs. I got to say she has softer boobs then some girls i upped before.
nice tender skin and perky ass. :)

service oriented and told me next time she wants more up her ass.

Yes, I noticed her the previous time as well. Very horny type. Peeped into my cubicle to see me sex with another LB. She is petite.

masterphucker
27-08-2015, 02:31 AM
agree on FR of Nancy.

Had her a few days ago. asked for more money even before session started, saying that we can have 'long time, 2hours' which is obvious bullshit because she started rushing things immediately when session start.

peck on my lips. lick abit here abit there. condom on and started one hell of a lousy BJ. put condom on her dick and stuffed her dick in my face to suck (no qualms about being manhandled but the way she do it is a big turn off).

even if i wanted to quickly cum and end this lousy session, i couldnt get myself turned on. she wanted to fuck me, i obliged but started to ask for more money again (already gave her $50, which includes fucking me). couldn't fuck me properly too, dick keep coming out.

couldn't take it anymore, told her to stop and i left. took a cab to geylang and fucked a real girl instd.

on a sidenote, the thais i saw were not too bad, though im guessing the prettier ones are post-op. i was actually looking for micky/angie and mistook nancy for one of them :mad:

ceandy
27-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Heading down later, saw one the other time, tall with black wavy hair. :D:D

rooney1000
28-08-2015, 07:15 PM
anyone got miki facebook? share pls

ceandy
31-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Had a post op named May for a second time last week. Easily the softest boobs amongst the rest. Service orientated, starting off with frenching, followed by a long BBBJ, and then she jokingly wanted me to insert my penis in her without a condom, just brief contact only.

She then laughed it off and capped me. Tried various positions, she wasn't a time watcher and was very obligating. Helped me clean up with wet tissues.

So far she's the only one worth taking there, didn't get to see any good ones besides May.

merlinton
01-09-2015, 05:20 AM
Now in H79, two LBs worth trying. Angie and May.

Micky went back thailand already.

hoosdathu
01-09-2015, 07:26 PM
woo.. this house still around?
last time i went mustafa a few months back, decided to drop by to look see, not open...
no WLs around whole area either even after hanging around for 30min.

marine1991
01-09-2015, 10:49 PM
I'm looking forward to go and check tomorrow , any suggestions ??

starmerchant
02-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Just had a session with Angie of H79

Really had a good time with her and enjoy her tip top service

Beautiful and great conservationist
Great BBBJ and tight
GFE feelings and more

She is quite tall about 1.74m with a 6"+ cock
I am not a bottom so didn let her do me

RTF: YES Please

http://filefap.com/thumbs/small/3928384_y00b9/angie3.png (http://filefap.com/view/3928384_y00b9)

http://filefap.com/thumbs/small/3928385_a3ewn/angie2.png (http://filefap.com/view/3928385_a3ewn)

http://filefap.com/thumbs/small/3928386_l9lfe/angie1.png (http://filefap.com/view/3928386_l9lfe)

Up me if like to see more pics in the future :D

Marumanxxo
03-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Beside Angie and May@post ops any more land of smile crops? Most of the north lander cannot make it.:D

Marumanxxo
04-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Up up Angie. Friendly and will accommodate to your request. Able to have hard tool easily can do both top n bottom. I gave her 8.5 grading which hardly can find one in H79 nowadays at standard market rate. Hope H79 can get more to this std of service.
Sack all the north lander one. F rude n cannot perform especially the nasi lemak cat.

ceandy
04-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Heading down later, hoping to up either May or the long haired post op I had last week.

HornyFreakzzzzz
05-09-2015, 05:23 PM
any pic of may ??

FastnCurious
07-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Hi there bros. New to rowell ladyboys as well as to sammyboy.
I have had quite a few from craigslist and backpage. But neber tried approaching adyboys in houses like H79. So do they perform ass rimming and give god service?

lucidlucifer
09-09-2015, 12:09 AM
Just been there, quite alot to choose from. Had 1 called cole or something.

Not bad quite girly, small natural tits, think on hormone pill.

Btw, do u guys go for checkups frequently?

ceandy
10-09-2015, 06:20 PM
May went back already? Went down the last few days she wasn't working. Current batch also CMI.

ceandy
14-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Update: May is still working, had her two nights ago, she leaves on the 20th this month.

Saw one or two passable LBs, the rest all CMI. So might have to wait for the next batch to come in.

insearchof
15-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Hi there bros. New to rowell ladyboys as well as to sammyboy.
I have had quite a few from craigslist and backpage. But neber tried approaching adyboys in houses like H79. So do they perform ass rimming and give god service?

god service! wah, care to share whats that?
wear nun's dress n suck ur cock? with her hard cock poking out the dress?
then throw her feet on ur shoulder while u plow here ass, n shoot cum all over her face and drip down on her nun's dress?
:p

arsonist_84
19-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Cant seem to find the elusive May. Recently went and tried thai post ops called Dyna. Pretty with B cups accomodative we fucked with curtain open and standing letting other bros see us. 2 LBs came by and become spectator as well. Im getting hard thinking of it now.

Recommended

ceandy
19-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Cant seem to find the elusive May. Recently went and tried thai post ops called Dyna. Pretty with B cups accomodative we fucked with curtain open and standing letting other bros see us. 2 LBs came by and become spectator as well. Im getting hard thinking of it now.

Recommended

May is going back tomorrow, which means tonight should be her last night here. Went down a couple of nights ago, had a Thai post op, forgot her name, but she had one hell of a tight body.

Might wanna try Dyna the next time round.

FastnCurious
19-09-2015, 09:04 PM
HAHA. No lah. I meant good service.
anyway, went to H79 last week. I had to stand outside the gate with all the Indian and Bangla bros as Angie was fucking someone. When the guy came out, I quickly reconginzed her and called her out. They let me in and once i was upstairs, we had a quickie. I had fun. Damage was SG50, but no ass rimming.

Tikus
20-09-2015, 08:52 AM
你们在做㘯天害理的亊。when kena Aids then really become a happy man!

makmak
22-09-2015, 09:54 AM
你们在做㘯天害理的亊。when kena Aids then really become a happy man!

Dont be so overly righteous. Dont act as if you are jesus.
At least we respect those foreign LB and never shortchange them for the service they provide base on mutual agreement.
In this sense, we are much much better than many employers and govts out there shortchanging, sucking and screwing their own people. That is really call 伤天害理,残害百姓,无法无天。

When you see the poor being reject a hospital bed cos he cant afford one or when a minister say the senior folk are collecting cardboard so as to exercise, did you bother to tell the govt they are doing 伤天害理的事?

FastnCurious
22-09-2015, 11:38 PM
I can't read the chinese literature. But, i guess you said something agreeable. They are all nice people at Rowell. Most of them. I have been to screw many from the craigslist and other sites paying like 150 to 200 and mostly, I was the one who got screwed(pun intended)

Vivacious
23-09-2015, 11:42 PM
This batch still got a mixture of msia n thai for h79. Took one

Name : kiwi
Post op
Boobs 7/10

Service okay i guess.. Couldnt find angie think someone took her.

tomandli
24-09-2015, 11:26 AM
I always paid to get screw, so, r they doing 㘯天害理 to me ? and some more, I make to pay ?

makmak
24-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Few night ago passby... Saw i LB inside keep repeating she is "JB ladyboy".... Obviously, she didnt know the bad reputation they had over here at Sammyboy.
Now got very few thai there. The same goes for Lorong 18 or 20 and Jalan Suka.

AUDITH
25-09-2015, 05:32 PM
I always paid to get screw, so, r they doing 㘯天害理 to me ? and some more, I make to pay ?

There's a few ways:

1) Be a FL bottom gay escort.
2) Be a FL cross dress escort.
3) Be a FL bottom escort for strap on lady.

SBFqualityctrl
26-09-2015, 12:16 AM
Guys how do u prepare for bottom? I requested angie to top me. She got hard easily and lubed up well. But its so painful.

marine1991
26-09-2015, 12:37 AM
Guys how do u prepare for bottom? I requested angie to top me. She got hard easily and lubed up well. But its so painful.

I have same question 😁

Lampard
26-09-2015, 05:56 PM

First ask them to lubricate your hole with lots of KY. Then finger you with 1 finger, follow by 2 and 3 and when your hole become loose, then ask them to top you. This is how some ladyboy told me when they started to let customer top them.;);)

FastnCurious
26-09-2015, 05:57 PM
anybody tried ladyboys of geylang?
are their better choices as compared to Rowell?

AUDITH
26-09-2015, 05:59 PM

Relax. Breath in & out slowly. The pain will ease off. The rectum will open up.

ceandy
26-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Heading down tonight, have been so busy with work the entire week, didn't have any time to jack off. Planning to unload and check clear at 2300.

Cant decide between these options;

A. 2 LBs at the same time,one shot, and one more shot again with one of them. ($90)

B. 1 hour with one LB if she's good. ($90)

C. 1 LB at 79, 1 at the malaysian house and then the final one maybe at 79 again. ($90)

Will update tonight. :)

FastnCurious
26-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Heading down tonight, have been so busy with work the entire week, didn't have any time to jack off. Planning to unload and check clear at 2300.

Cant decide between these options;

A. 2 LBs at the same time,one shot, and one more shot again with one of them. ($90)

B. 1 hour with one LB if she's good. ($90)

C. 1 LB at 79, 1 at the malaysian house and then the final one maybe at 79 again. ($90)

Will update tonight. :)

thats, what I am talking about ;)
Does 79 allow you to have 2 Lbs at the same time??

FastnCurious
26-09-2015, 10:23 PM
First ask them to lubricate your hole with lots of KY. Then finger you with 1 finger, follow by 2 and 3 and when your hole become loose, then ask them to top you. This is how some ladyboy told me when they started to let customer top them.;);)

Will they be willingto do all that for the 30 bucks?
Just wondering?

FastnCurious
26-09-2015, 10:25 PM
Planning to go back there again this week. Any other recommendations other than Angie. Want to try someone else from H79. How are the other two houses there??

Bros, kindly feedback to me?
also, someone please tell me how to up someone's points?

FastnCurious
26-09-2015, 10:31 PM
This batch still got a mixture of msia n thai for h79. Took one

Name : kiwi
Post op
Boobs 7/10

Service okay i guess.. Couldnt find angie think someone took her.

what's the damage bro?

ceandy
27-09-2015, 01:02 AM
UPDATE:

Went to H79 and had a thai post op name Diana. Really pretty with nice soft tits and curvy ass.

Started with off some wet ball licking, followed by a 5 min BBBJ. She took her time with it, but was somewhat mechanical. Could tell she was new, tried her best to be accommodating but couldn't really connect with her.

Blew my load all over her stomach, wanted a second session as she was really good looking, but decided against it. Wanted to try another LB I saw, but was kinda tired.

Name: Diana
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 Too short
FJ: 5/10
RTF: Most likely not.

rooney1000
27-09-2015, 06:31 AM
thats, what I am talking about ;)
Does 79 allow you to have 2 Lbs at the same time??

Yes tried before 60 dmg for 2 Lb

ceandy
27-09-2015, 01:55 PM
UPDATE 2:

Felt another urge to release, so went down again at 2am, H79 was closed. So i checked out the Malaysian house and took one from Sarawak. Nice perky tits with butt implants.

Name: Forgot, it was 2am.
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 Lots of moaning and action on her part
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Maybe

hhlim
27-09-2015, 06:56 PM
H79 open on Sunday,pls help!

Sorakunbaka
27-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Planning to go there on my next pay. Should I go straight to H79?

YukoOgura
28-09-2015, 08:44 PM
just go loh. only $30/$50.

anynow currently looks like 2/3 are malaysians. not much lookers.

ceandy
29-09-2015, 04:07 PM
With the current batch, I feel my money is better spent at the Malaysian house. Been there a couple of times, service generally better than H79, though maybe they're are less wild then the Thai LBs.

the1newborn
29-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Can anybody tell me where is the Malaysian house??

the1newborn
29-09-2015, 07:21 PM
House 79 close on Tuesday?im here but the door closed

FastnCurious
30-09-2015, 12:26 AM
Planning to go there this friday? Would like to check out the Malaysian house.

slavezero
01-10-2015, 01:24 PM
Guys. I've been to Rowell numerous times, but I don't usually notice the house numbers. I know H79 cos that is a legend, but which is the Msian house?

And update. 2-3 Thais in H790, others are Msians. Pretty annoying at times. Had a few good sessions with Coco from Msia before she left on Monday. Small, petite and working tool! Yummeh. Any others to watch out for guys?

ceandy
03-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Heading down again tonight. Not sure why but now I prefer going down on weekends. Halfway during the deed, can hear the LBs scolding the foreign workers while you're pounding away at the next cubicle.

Had instances where the LB at the next cubicle was shouting at her customer while the LB i chose was riding me, she left her customer and peeked into mine, and came in to molest me while I was getting grinded.

Makes the experience so kinky.

HornyFreakzzzzz
03-10-2015, 05:21 PM
weekend too many ppl...

merlinton
03-10-2015, 10:00 PM
Heading down again tonight. Not sure why but now I prefer going down on weekends. Halfway during the deed, can hear the LBs scolding the foreign workers while you're pounding away at the next cubicle.
Had instances where the LB at the next cubicle was shouting at her customer while the LB i chose was riding me, she left her customer and peeked into mine, and came in to molest me while I was getting grinded.
Makes the experience so kinky.

Hahaha. Ceandy, you are getting the hang of it. The filth, sluttiness and openess of Rowell H79 makes it a unique and exciting place. :D

Several times, I was kneeling in front of the LB serving her cock with my mouth, while she chit chat with her friend next door. If the LB enjoyed my sucking, she would pat my head like I am her pet while she continued in laughter and conversation with her friend next door.

There was another time, after Mint cum on my face, I did not wipe it off. I continued with fucking her in missionary style. I was rocking her while her own cum dripped from my face onto her chest, hair and face. She was avoiding her face and hair but was kind of enjoying the whole process as well.

And yes, LBs coming into your cubicle to molest you is definitely fun. Especially when the LB initiatively flick out her tool make you suck and cum on your face.

sam91
04-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Call me a mice or whatever, but how safe are these LB are?

I mean i did a BBBJ with one of them in hse 79.

ceandy
04-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Headed down last night to the house malaysian/indian house nearer to H79, RTF a LB named Lily, my 4th time with her. Looks 80% similar to pornstar Lela Starr, with butt implants making doggy damn shiok.

Total time spent with her was around 30min, I guess since I was a regular. Pumped her in various positions before deciding to finish it with a HJ as I was kinda tired already. She groaned and said she'd wanted to continue fucking, so she had me lie on my back and cowgirl-ed me till I came.

Name: Lily
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: Nice handful, can suck and softly bite nipples
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 lots of action and moaning on her part
RTF: For sure

merlinton
04-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Any updates on any of the current non-mentioned ladyboys in H79?
Jane, Nui, Lyn and Amy (not the legendary one). All are post-ops?

powerfuk-bro
04-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Today at 6+ H79 there being raided by anti-vice. Caught all the LB there. So sad....

slavezero
05-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Yup yup. 2 vans. But I didn't see any LBs inside actually. Just saw tons of plain clothes hanging outside trying to get in:p

the1newborn
05-10-2015, 03:00 PM
What???raided?? No more??
To bad....I was planning to go down tonight~~

ceandy
05-10-2015, 05:39 PM
What???raided?? No more??
To bad....I was planning to go down tonight~~

They should still be there, usually they'll open the door when they leave. Happened to me once. I was upstairs with May, and when we finished I couldn't leave as the door was still closed. May then pulled me back upstairs into one of the cubicles and we frenched and fondled around naked for a good 15 minutes till one LB downstairs said it was all clear.

maybeshewill
05-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Anyone knows if LB houses are opened on weeknights?

ceandy
06-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Headed down last night, all were closed. Will try again tonight.

newlywedbride
06-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Does ladyboy top a real lady customer or allow a lady customer to top them with a strap on?

HornyFreakzzzzz
06-10-2015, 08:36 PM

any update ??

rooney1000
06-10-2015, 11:06 PM

how is it?

the1newborn
07-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Still operating??

the1newborn
07-10-2015, 08:13 PM
The house is alive~

ceandy
08-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Headed down two days ago and RTF this Thai post op.

Halfway through the job, she was riding me cowgirl, the condom slipped off. We both noticed and she then asked if I wanted to do it raw. I was blur at that time (around 1am) so I was thinking about it. She then slipped my dick into her pussy in around a centimetre.

I quickly stopped her and asked if it was safe (stupid question, I know), she said yes but wanted me to cum outside. I decided against it and asked her to HJ me off.

So notice to all out there, be careful of her. Not sure if she openly does raw with others.

makmak
08-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Now how many thai there?

FastnCurious
08-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Heading there right now. Will be back with accurate updates.

marine1991
08-10-2015, 11:33 PM
Heading there right now. Will be back with accurate updates.

If you can take some FB accounts would be much better 😀

FastnCurious
09-10-2015, 01:07 AM
hi there guys. H79 is open again. but most of them were post opps.
so was turned off, and didnt know which one to chose, all of them looked so tired and ready to close down. will head back tomorrow or the weekend and try again/
one Amy was yelling out her name. do any of you know her?

nightwitness
10-10-2015, 12:26 AM
Just come back from there. House still up as reported. But only a few Thais and they are not really attractive. Took a Malay but regret soon after come inside as I saw a damn cute malay short hair sit all the way at the back. After the shot wanted to try her but she looks really tired so gave it a miss. Hopefully some bro can get her name or her fb :)

makmak
12-10-2015, 10:36 PM
Just walk by. A new batch of Thai has arrived. There are at least 3 good stock base on look. At least one is on par with Mint Quality imho.
I will not go for one mth, cos i dont want to fall into temptation.
Think they are from ChangMai.

makmak
12-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Yes. They arrive today.
And yes, there is one idiot keep calling herself Amy.
She is a nuisance but she not that bad looking either.

ceandy
14-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Just came back from H79, had a pre-op, forgot her name.

Looks: 8/10 One of the prettiest
Boobs: 8/10 Tits protruded out like a torpedo, very suckable nipples.
BJ: 9/10 Lots of tongue action, about 15 minutes
FJ: 6/10 Didn't really enjoy it.
HJ: 9/10 Finished with a long HJ, slow, pressure applied at the right places, all while frenching, sucking her tits.

mr bond
15-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Went down to h79 just now, there are a few thais, 2 are not bad.
But cb wouldnt open the gate, claimed i was CID. Wtf

david3615
16-10-2015, 03:46 AM
Can anyone tell me where is the Malaysian house or any othe rrecommended house

merlinton
17-10-2015, 11:51 AM
There are now 3 pretty thai ladyboys in H79. All in the same clique. And the legendary pre-op AMY is here.
Amy now gives better service attitude than last time. More GFE and plays along well if you like being submissive.

When Amy and I reached the cubicle, we were kissing slowly and then gradually quicken to deep frenching. Both of us stripped. Boy, I damn miss her pretty face and sexy fair body. She grinned, knowing how much I missed her. She just lie naked on the bed spreadeagled. I hugged her closely starting with frenching then move southwards to licking her neck and then her beautiful boobs. Those big boobs are really cute and so suckable. While nibbling her nipples like a rabbit, another pretty thai ladyboy peeked in and then came in to molest my body. She stroked my back, arms, legs and cock. Amy soon shooed her away. She wants to be take full ownership of me as her pet. I continued with kissing her tummy but when I go further south, she blocked her cock with her hand. I licked her balls and the cock's surroundings in order to coax her but she knows her cock is her trump. She asked for extra money before permitting me access to her cock. I gave it willingly. Then I suck and lick her cock like a little kid on lollipop. Amy closed her eyes and enjoy the moment.

I woke her and request that she stand so that I can kneel in front of her. While I kneel and hug her body, my face is on her tummy. I looked up at her. You can imagine what I see... Those perky beautiful mountains and above them the face of the smiling goddess looking downwards. So much love! She pushed my head down, to make me continue suck her cock. She started with patting my head but soon got a little nasty by holding my head to better receive her pelvic thrust into my throat. Sometimes, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and use it to slap on my face as a sign of dominance over me before shafting it back in. Once in a while, she will also jokingly hold my head away to see how desperate I am in getting my lips as close as possible to her cock. My lips couldn't reach so I have to stick out my tongue to lick those pre-cum leaking from the tip of her cock. I am completely under her control. :o

I continued for a long time. She got horny and told me to lie down so that she can have a good aim into my mouth. She sit on my chest and with her cock tapping my face. She asked me where I want her to cum. I replied and she smilingly asked for more money. At this heat of moment, she is still in full control. Again, I willingly give. She continued to use a combination of herself jerking and me sucking to induce ejaculation. The anticipation is truly the most horny and precious moment because ejaculation is unpredictable; sometimes all goes into your mouth, sometimes you got choked or the whole load might miss and land elsewhere. In the end, Amy was mostly accurate, shot into my mouth and it's surrounding. My mouth continue to clean up every remains left on her cock.

My lips were really messy. Looking at me in such a sorry state, Amy sympathized and took out her baby wipes to tidy my face. The rest of the process is pretty usual. She bbbj me and I finally cum while fucking her missionary.

I really love Rowell's messiness, kinkiness, filthiness and surprises. :)

bochapsing
17-10-2015, 02:40 PM
There are now 3 pretty thai ladyboys in H79. All in the same clique. And the legendary pre-op AMY is here.
Amy now gives better service attitude than last time. More GFE and plays along well if you like being submissive.

look like u had a great time.... :):):)

ricky89
18-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Anyone going tmr? Before 8pm like that can chat me up

lustandfast
18-10-2015, 08:05 AM

When Amy and I reached the cubicle, we were kissing slowly and then gradually quicken to deep frenching. Both of us stripped. Boy, I damn miss her pretty face and sexy fair body. She grinned, knowing how much I missed her. She just lie naked on the bed spreadeagled. I hugged her closely starting with frenching then move southwards to licking her neck and then her beautiful boobs. Those big boobs are really cute and so suckable. While nibbling her nipples like a rabbit, another pretty thai ladyboy peeked in and then came in to molest my body. She stroked my back, arms, legs and cock. Amy soon shooed her away. She wants to be take full ownership of me as her pet. I continued with kissing her tummy but when I go further south, she blocked her cock with her hand. I licked her balls and the cock's surroundings in order to coax her but she knows her cock is her trump. She asked for extra money before permitting me access to her cock. I gave it willingly. Then I suck and lick her cock like a little kid on lollipop. Amy closed her eyes and enjoy the moment.

I woke her and request that she stand so that I can kneel in front of her. While I kneel and hug her body, my face is on her tummy. I looked up at her. You can imagine what I see... Those perky beautiful mountains and above them the face of the smiling goddess looking downwards. So much love! She pushed my head down, to make me continue suck her cock. She started with patting my head but soon got a little nasty by holding my head to better receive her pelvic thrust into my throat. Sometimes, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and use it to slap on my face as a sign of dominance over me before shafting it back in. Once in a while, she will also jokingly hold my head away to see how desperate I am in getting my lips as close as possible to her cock. My lips couldn't reach so I have to stick out my tongue to lick those pre-cum leaking from the tip of her cock. I am completely under her control. :o

I continued for a long time. She got horny and told me to lie down so that she can have a good aim into my mouth. She sit on my chest and with her cock tapping my face. She asked me where I want her to cum. I replied and she smilingly asked for more money. At this heat of moment, she is still in full control. Again, I willingly give. She continued to use a combination of herself jerking and me sucking to induce ejaculation. The anticipation is truly the most horny and precious moment because ejaculation is unpredictable; sometimes all goes into your mouth, sometimes you got choked or the whole load might miss and land elsewhere. In the end, Amy was mostly accurate, shot into my mouth and it's surrounding. My mouth continue to clean up every remains left on her cock.

My lips were really messy. Looking at me in such a sorry state, Amy sympathized and took out her baby wipes to tidy my face. The rest of the process is pretty usual. She bbbj me and I finally cum while fucking her missionary.

bro, what ur total dmg?

merlinton
18-10-2015, 03:52 PM
It's $50 total.

marine1991
18-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Just came back from there . Took Thai pre-op . Very friendly . For those who likes big tools must go and try her . For me I didn't .
Started with french kissing for more than 10min she is so clean and smells nice too.
And then we started 69 .
I stayed with her exactly one hour and even after we finished she didn't want me to go . Not a time watcher at alllll . Her name is smile and she is 22y . She will be leaving next month . For sure I'll come back to see her again

bleahhh
20-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Any pics of Amy?

leroy13
21-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Just came back from there . Took Thai pre-op . Very friendly . For those who likes big tools must go and try her . For me I didn't .
Started with french kissing for more than 10min she is so clean and smells nice too.
And then we started 69 .
I stayed with her exactly one hour and even after we finished she didn't want me to go . Not a time watcher at alllll . Her name is smile and she is 22y . She will be leaving next month . For sure I'll come back to see her again

hi bro

how smile look like

thx

marine1991
22-10-2015, 05:11 PM
hi bro

how smile look like

thx
She have a piercing on her belly

Bomber69
23-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Hi Bros

If I just want a good BBBJ and FJ only can?

merlinton
23-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Hi Bros

If I just want a good BBBJ and FJ only can?

You are definitely welcome by the accommodating Thai ladyboys. They won't go further than what you are comfortable with; though they might coax you a little sometimes.

But beware you will be sucked deep into the abyss of desire for ladyboys when you start looking and touching their pretty face, sexy body and adorable cocks. Haha :D

insearchof
24-10-2015, 09:45 AM
hi bro

how smile look like

thx

tried her last nite, wanted her to top me but too *big*, tried to poke me twice (i think she horny) but...can't take it as i dont get poke often, *painful*
so only blow her til she came, but din get to taste cum, hmmmm, fake? but judging from her low hanging balls i think she dried up, then she proceed to hj/bbbj me til i cum

friendly accomodating girl, wuld want to try her big cock again, maybe practise loosen up my ass first :D

Vivacious
28-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Just came back from h79.. This batch really got 3 hot preop. Took smile unlnowingly..
Name smile
Age 21
From hatya
Boobs 7/10 firm
Body 9/10 slim
Her cock is fuckin massive when arose. She ask whether i want her to top but i see her cock i cant fathom the pain to my virgin ass so i top her instead. Very accomodating with good steroids. After releasing my minions onto her boobs i ask whether she can cum and she cum in my mouth. Tip her extra for her good service.
Think im gonna return again this week. Not sure whether to rtf her or the other 2 hotties. Amy was there grabbing my cock on the way out and winking. Dam if only i got enough ammo for 2

jaywalk
28-10-2015, 10:35 PM
went last saturday and saw the legendary amy. she is around 1.75m height.. great model long legs and nice soft rack. Yes.. she does look pretty too. Paid her $50 and she fucked me. But couldnt handle the pain.. *first time*

but why are there so many amys? I tried one amy.. slightly shorter but with even prettier face with even better looking tits. She dont have a hard tool like the new amy but she is the reason I went down again. She said she be leaving 28th Oct

the latter amy says she is leaving 3rd November

jaywalk
28-10-2015, 10:36 PM
went last saturday and saw the legendary amy. she is around 1.75m height.. great model long legs and nice soft rack. Yes.. she does look pretty too. Paid her $50 and she fucked me. But couldnt handle the pain.. *first time*

but why are there so many amys? I tried one amy.. slightly shorter but with even prettier face with even better looking tits. She dont have a hard tool like the new amy but she is the reason I went down again. She said she be leaving 28th Oct

the latter amy says she is leaving 3rd November

oh ya. the shorter and earlier amy was sucking on lollipop previously

slavezero
29-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Yeap there are 3 hot preop Thais there now. Took one of em. Didn't have any boobs yet (or rather really small), but her smile and her service was nice. 6/10 in total. Walked back down and saw Coco sitting at the back! Came back the next day earlier and took her. Luckily I managed to catch her, she was just walking up with another foreign worker, but her friend was like"Coco! Your suami is here (husband in Malay)." heh. She ditched the poor fella on the way up and entered with me instead. Priceless sia the fella's face when he kena rejected!

nakedsstc
29-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Just walkby, see no thai lb inside now.
Many indian man outside.
After 2 weeks of thai arrival, business pickup a lot.

nakedsstc
29-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Only see some malaysian lb inside. Might be to early.

merlinton
30-10-2015, 09:01 AM
H79 has 6 pretty thai ladyboys now. Three of them are pre-op while the other three are post. Now is really a good time to hit H79! Haha

merlinton
31-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Tried Smile. Young and gentle ladyboy. Face is pretty and has the innocence and sweetness in her smiles. Attitude is very nice. :)

Her body is beautifully lean and slightly tanned. Her body is firm and looks clean. And smells exceptionally nice. Cock is BIG and can erect very strong and hard. Cock looks enticing with the right head shape and size. Fits snugly into my mouth and feels great sucking it. I was doing halfway and a post-op ladyboy intruded the cubicle to check out how her big cock looks like during erection. Smile is shy but gives in to showing her soon. The postie was amazed and then left. Smile tried very hard to cum into my mouth, I knew I was not the first customer because not a lot of liquid. Tasted bland with slight sweetness and saltiness actually. I drank her youthful liquid so that she becomes part of me. :p I am still amazed how she maintain such strong erection.

Overall, Smile is gentle, accommodating, pretty and sweet. She is definitely many people's cup of tea! For me, she is a little too gentle. She is not in control. She don't use her cock to slap my face. Neither does she hold my head and thrust her cock into my throat. Therefore, she is more suitable for those who want to dominate instead of being submissive. :D

BCYA
04-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Dear bros, was caught up in reservist and was not able to visit rowell. Can I check if Smile or Amy is still around? Planning to make a trip there tonight. Thanks!

FastnCurious
04-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Me too planning for a trip tonight.
Is tall Amy worth the hype? Might as well try smile and amy together.

internal
04-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Me too planning for a trip tonight.
Is tall Amy worth the hype? Might as well try smile and amy together.

Have tried Amy some time back. She'll smile throughout while fucking yr face thats all I can rmbr. Worth it.

hornedog
06-11-2015, 01:35 PM
They only around at night ah?

kenshin881
06-11-2015, 08:51 PM
how does smile look like?

merlinton
07-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Have tried Amy some time back. She'll smile throughout while fucking yr face thats all I can rmbr. Worth it.

Yes, she will smile with that corky expression when she thrusts her cock into your mouth. Then give that smirk when she uses her dick to slap your face. In all, she is delighted to earn your money while she is the one enjoying the whole process. Hahaha.

ricky89
07-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Any bros going later?

Mister91
07-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Hi bros, im new here. Wanted to try lb
The place is it same as geylang type of houses? Like go in choose den go inside a room?
Amy and smile sounds hot, how do i know which one are they?

Thanks in advance bros

kenshin881
07-11-2015, 06:55 PM
i going down later can whatsapp me at 88285973

merlinton
07-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Wow this new batch is good in H79. Amy and Smile returned home already. Now there are several good looking ones. Two of them, the best looking ones are without breasts enhancement but has A cup boobs and most probably pre-ops. There are two to three other pretty ones with boobs. Not sure if all of them are pre-ops.

Anyway I picked one with the name Diamond but she pronounced it as ”day-mourn". She is pre-op with boobs. The unique way to spot her is her shoes. She wears sneakers.

Diamond is really a fantastic LB. Her cock is big like Smile's but it curves upwards. Very beautiful and solid shaft when erected easily. Face is pretty. Body has hot curves, neither slim nor fat. Attitude wise is just like Smile, very demure and attentive. She doesn't rush at all, took time to wipe my cock after I cummed already. Surprisingly after the session, I was all dressed and ready to leave and she was still wearing her bra. Hahaha first time I see the LB dress up slower than the customer.

My session this time does not include cock sucking, no mood for being a slut today. But behold, judging from the flow of her pre-cum while using my hand to play her sensitive cock, I can tell that her cock is high ammo loaded. For those who loves semen or sucking or being fucked, you are in for a treat. ;)

The whole session with her was lovely. Lots of hugging, kissing and frenching. Her boobs+nipples are nice to suck. Body smells so nice. Her bbbj is skillful too. I fucked her missionary and in the heat of the moment, she demanded that I french her and she held me closer for more body-to-body contact. Nice passionate sex! :)

king69
08-11-2015, 11:09 PM
[QUOTE=merlinton;13773398]Tried Smile. Young and gentle ladyboy. Face is pretty and has the innocence and sweetness in her smiles. Attitude is very nice. :)

Describe her please. Don't want wrong LB and regret

king69
08-11-2015, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=merlinton;13802801]Wow this new batch is good in H79. Amy and Smile returned home already. Now there are several good looking ones. Two of them, the best looking ones are without breasts enhancement but has A cup boobs and most probably pre-ops. There are two to three other pretty ones with boobs. Not sure if all of them are pre-ops.

Diamonds are forever. Is she still around. Any bro want to go tonight or tomorrow

jademan
10-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Happy Deepavali!!

Went last night after attending a clan dinner nearby. It was about 11 pm and only a few Bangla at the gate. About 10 over LB to choose and I pick one young small size LB. Her name is Micky and she said she will be leaving our shore soon.

Cut Short the detail ... After into the session for about 10 minutes the LB in charge inside the house ask all customers to dress up and leave. Raid is coming from reliable source.

Alamat !! Quite long never visited this place and this happen in the middle of action. What to do, dress up and leave and have a free half bake meal. KeKe:)

slavezero
11-11-2015, 12:38 PM
Tried another Thai pre op 2 days back. Mickey or something was her name. Exactly to my liking, A cup boobs, just that her dong was quite flaccid even when turned on. Can only keep it up for a while, and even when spurting her juice it was not as hard as it was at the start.

Looks: 7/10
BBBj: 7.5/10

Didn't go the full mile, only 69 with her as that is my cup of tea.

Anyways, there was another LB that came in after we did the deed, and she was kinda cute. Curvse at the right place, and apparently had a pretty big one according to the one that I took. Anyone knows her name? Might take her the next time round. A bit more dominating though.

merlinton
11-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Anyways, there was another LB that came in after we did the deed, and she was kinda cute. Curvse at the right place, and apparently had a pretty big one according to the one that I took. Anyone knows her name? Might take her the next time round. A bit more dominating though.

Curves and cute face and big tool? Hahaha must be Diamond. Read my recent FR about her.

orbiorbi
11-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Just had Micky and she was everything the bro has posted above.

Very petite and skinny boney frame, not much of an ass and boobs so quite boring.

But her BBBJ and CIM was superb, she did it for me without even asking.

And her friend Cream kept popping by to check out our session, post-op very pretty and nice boobs/butt. Heard from Micky that they are leaving tomorrow =(

Vivacious
11-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Had Micky earlier, couldnt find the sneaker girl so I settled for the best looking I can find.
Micky
Age 22
Boobs: A nothing to shout about
Body: 7/10 nice slender frame
BBBJ: 9/10 was so good i almost release
FJ: 6/10

Her cock wasnt that strong so gave up halfway while she trying to top me. I missionary her to the point my tool cant take it, told her to blow me off cos her bbbj is one of the best i ever had in H79. Release my minions into her mouth.
Then ask if she can CIM me and she gladly obliged. Worth the tip.

slavezero
11-11-2015, 11:45 PM
Haha woah. Seems Micky is quite popular this time round. Yea her bbbj was good and willing to cim. Best part about her. Especially when you have her lie down and you stand by her head to do that, and she blows her load at the same time. Sigh, what a sight to behold. Think i'm gonna try Diamond the next time round then ;)

king69
12-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Tried a specky Chinese local LB at Desker last night.
Face: 6/10
Body:9/10 Nice soft 34B Boobs
Attitude:8/10
Good Kisser
Likes you to play with her cock, Thick and about 6 inches
Performance: Rigid and Hard, Top and Bottom
Interested PM me for contacts

ceandy
12-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Just had a post on named pinky. Rushed service, totally spoiled my mood. Gonna head down again after some supper.

kleetora2
12-11-2015, 08:14 AM
Think I might have had Mickey (although I'm sure she said Nikki). Anyhow tallish pre-op. A cup titties. Great BJ

Goalman
12-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Last night went to rowell h79

Wanna pick diamourn but was told she already went back. So no choice took Maya.

Look : 7/10
Long hair and slim body on a tan side
Boos : enhance a bit hard
Cock: curve downward and hair trim clean it went for the sucking
Suck till she cum inside my mouth. Lots of sperm
Proceed to doggie her and ended there.
On the way down a fair LB give me a kiss on my cheek. I am going try her next time.

Have fun:)

4lb007
12-11-2015, 11:31 AM
I tried Thai LBs in Bangkok in the summer and I am planning to try some Indian LBs and aunties in saris in mid december when I visit. Other than House 61 and House 9, are there any other places that I should try?

I am planning to stay at Hotel 81 Dickson - Is this hotel LB friendly? - I am planning to take some of them to the room.

Any info and contacts will be greatly appreciated.

slavezero
12-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Think I might have had Mickey (although I'm sure she said Nikki). Anyhow tallish pre-op. A cup titties. Great BJ

Yup that's definitely Micky!

altenco
12-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Good Kisser

Hi Bro, can you send me the contact? I cant PM you. Thanks. :):)

Klpascal
12-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Hi can share the contact
Thank you

Klpascal
12-11-2015, 07:00 PM
I tried Thai LBs in Bangkok in the summer and I am planning to try some Indian LBs and aunties in saris in mid december when I visit. Other than House 61 and House 9, are there any other places that I should try?

I am planning to stay at Hotel 81 Dickson - Is this hotel LB friendly? - I am planning to take some of them to the room.

Any info and contacts will be greatly appreciated.

Hi can share the contact
Thank you

justmike
13-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Hi bro,

Can you kindly pass the contact?
I'm very keen to try her.

marine1991
13-11-2015, 11:22 PM
Any one saw the new batch ?

leroy13
16-11-2015, 07:40 PM
hi brudders
is house 79 function today

thinking of going down

feedback appreciated

thx

thundermark22
16-11-2015, 08:40 PM
H79 just got raid again last night.. try to avoid these period of time.. pretty scary to be caught pants down with a LB

Mister91
17-11-2015, 12:48 AM
H79 just got raid again last night.. try to avoid these period of time.. pretty scary to be caught pants down with a LB

Wa so many raids recently? btw if kena caught with the ladyboy or any prostitute is it will get arrested? :confused:

Lampard
17-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Wa so many raids recently? btw if kena caught with the ladyboy or any prostitute is it will get arrested? :confused:

Many years back when Geylang don't have legal Thai Pros, my friends and I were caught by police in one of the unlicensed brothel in Geylang. Some of my friends were wacking the girls in the room when the police charged into the brothel. We were told to dress up and leave the place. Only the OKT and the girls stay behind. I am not sure now how the game play. Whether they will bring you back to the police station or just let you off. :D:D

slavezero
18-11-2015, 11:49 AM
Many years back when Geylang don't have legal Thai Pros, my friends and I were caught by police in one of the unlicensed brothel in Geylang. Some of my friends were wacking the girls in the room when the police charged into the brothel. We were told to dress up and leave the place. Only the OKT and the girls stay behind. I am not sure now how the game play. Whether they will bring you back to the police station or just let you off. :D:D

I was wondering about the same actually. Anyone care to share? Was there with Eye when that raid happened. Never wanna experience that anymore.:(

sexplayer
18-11-2015, 12:48 PM
hi bro king69 am intrested in this chinese local lb can share connect

magn84
19-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Dear Guys,
Thank you all so much for sharing your stories about Rowell.
I had Amy B4 she left. It was an wonderful experience with her. My first time taste the lolipop. Hers taste sweet as I was her 1st client of the day.
Keep coming with your encounter with the ladyboy & I'll do my best to contribute as well ! Cheers...

insearchof
19-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Good Kisser

Hi bro, pm me ctc pls, thanks

wodemama
19-11-2015, 08:15 PM
Good Kisser

cant pm you... can share the contact pls

Vivacious
19-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Just visited H79, new batch. Had a fair skin good looking chic named Odesy
From Bangkok
Face 8/10
Boobs 8/10
Body 8/10
BJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Halfway into missionary, her best friend another fair skin named cream came in and watch me banging her. I tink both are the hottest in the house.

leroy13
19-11-2015, 10:54 PM
hi

does odesy pierce her nipple

thx

GrieGzEters
21-11-2015, 01:02 AM
Just visited H79, new batch. Had a fair skin good looking chic named Odesy
From Bangkok
Face 8/10
Boobs 8/10
Body 8/10
BJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Halfway into missionary, her best friend another fair skin named cream came in and watch me banging her. I tink both are the hottest in the house.

I think I might have bonk the cream you are talking about. Long hair post ops, and quite fair looking as well. She got 3 tattoos on her back. I haven been to hse79 for a long time. Big changes to the room.. Now can just look into the make shift room even with the curtains. Was bonking cream when I notice an ah neh was looking in... N after awhile her Friend look in again. Hahah

ValentinoV
21-11-2015, 02:21 AM
i saw a fair lb with long hair pretty face too. but she told me her name is C??? is she cream? lol

ceandy
21-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Had a tall pre-op LB last week, not a time watcher, gave a fantastic BBBJ, lots of frenching. Boobs were a handful as well.

Going down again tonight to check out the new batch around 9pm.

Vivacious
21-11-2015, 06:38 PM
hi

thx

Nope her nipple is not pierce

I think I might have bonk the cream you are talking about. Long hair post ops, and quite fair looking as well. She got 3 tattoos on her back. I haven been to hse79 for a long time. Big changes to the room.. Now can just look into the make shift room even with the curtains. Was bonking cream when I notice an ah neh was looking in... N after awhile her Friend look in again. Hahah

Aww, thought she was pre-op. Yeah my past few visits always got LB come open curtain and peep and give flying smoochies

slavezero
22-11-2015, 12:40 AM
hi

thx

No bro. That is Eye. Her bbbj skills are awesome though. Was the coast clear tonight?

GrieGzEters
23-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Nope her nipple is not pierce

Aww, thought she was pre-op. Yeah my past few visits always got LB come open curtain and peep and give flying smoochies

I thought she was a pre ops as well cos she keeps on saying C which I thought stand for cock until she took off her bottom. So have u encounter the LB coming in n ask for 3some?

ValentinoV
23-11-2015, 05:31 PM
I thought she was a pre ops as well cos she keeps on saying C which I thought stand for cock until she took off her bottom. So have u encounter the LB coming in n ask for 3some?

So how is her service bro

arsonist_84
23-11-2015, 10:52 PM

They not saying C. They saying pussy la bro

merlinton
24-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Wow! House 79 is rocking!

evisu_83
24-11-2015, 09:48 PM
safe to go tonight ? time to release the beast

evisu_83
24-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Good Kisser

bro can share contact ?

justme0102
24-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Just curious, What time do these houses at Rowell close?

fernando1980
26-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Hi Guys ,
do someone have experience bring them to hotel ,
just for 1 hours maybe ? the place is very awful to me ,
two time there , the LB is sweet and nice but the place :mad:

FastnCurious
26-11-2015, 11:29 PM
these houses usually close at 1 am

tetrawyvern
30-11-2015, 09:40 PM
anyone going tonight?:D

Lampard
01-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Hi King69, can share your Chinese Local LB contact?

I have tried a local LB in Geylang Lor 16. Most of the time she will be there from 9pm to maybe 3am. She is pre-op, with a tool of about 5 or 6 inches. Able to get hard. But don't know if she willing to come for you. However, I have not been to Lor 16 for 3 to 4 months. So not sure if she still there. :D:D

Hikey
01-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Went there last thursday for the first time. House 79 was packed with LB, some good some bad, being the first time, I rushed into choosing the first one that was at the door. Thankfully she wasn't that bad. LOL

FazeReign
03-12-2015, 11:14 AM
Hahaha lol saw my camp RSM at house 79 XD anyway how's the current batch? Any gems? Planning on going this Friday once vitamin M replenish

lucidlucifer
03-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Is cream still around?

skymud
04-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Is cream still around?

Nah she gone back last week

FastnCurious
05-12-2015, 08:20 PM
On my way to H79. Anyone else going?

lasupgoh
05-12-2015, 08:36 PM
H79 is it at rowell inside line or along shop house it have been donkey yr i had visit there

Summerhillt
06-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Hahaha lol saw my camp RSM at house 79 XD anyway how's the current batch? Any gems? Planning on going this Friday once vitamin M replenish

This gotta be the most funny post I've ever seen in awhile in this thread. The last person to actually meet there is your nsf period RSM lololol.

Ninja_Assassin
06-12-2015, 12:38 AM

Why u laughing at him? I remember during my NS when our unit first time went to ROC... it was our RSM who showed us the lobangs to get laid in Kaoshiung. :D

Hrtz
08-12-2015, 09:33 PM
Any updates on current batch?

Summerhillt
08-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Why u laughing at him? I remember during my NS when our unit first time went to ROC... it was our RSM who showed us the lobangs to get laid in Kaoshiung. :D

Kaoshiung ladyboys or Taiwan mei mei

FazeReign
11-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Going down to H79 now. Anyone there? Time to check out what's on offer :)

leroy13
15-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Hi guys
any updates

Going down later

Thx

ibelieveindevil
16-12-2015, 12:20 AM

Fuck, the word RSM should not even be here!
That fucking reminds me of my previous company, and the company i mean doesn't involved anything abt army.

Don't mix bonk with work

kleetora2
16-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Newer batch. Most cmi. Took one called gift. Pre-op. good bonk. She sucked me off and then beat my man meat. I exploded with such force she was taken aback. Got all over her hands and hair. It was hot.

Summerhillt
16-12-2015, 01:59 AM
Newer batch. Most cmi. Took one called gift. Pre-op. good bonk. She sucked me off and then beat my man meat. I exploded with such force she was taken aback. Got all over her hands and hair. It was hot.

At around what time did you go bro?

kleetora2
16-12-2015, 10:43 AM
At around what time did you go bro?

Was down at eleven. They open from seven to midnight.

skymud
17-12-2015, 07:17 PM
The current batch is really bad....

jsti8
18-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Good Kisser

Bro appreciate can share the contact? Thanks.

loverboy25
18-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Just walked past, looks like just open with around 10 lbs and another house was opened too.

badkush
18-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Just walked past, looks like just open with around 10 lbs and another house was opened too.

How's the batch bro? Might be going down in awhile.

loverboy25
18-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Sorry didn't go in. Was round the corner for dinner. Looks alright and someone I know from phuket is there

AoShinobi
20-12-2015, 07:37 PM
which day and time least people?

lbsex
21-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Any gems in the current batch?

qwertyuiop2
21-12-2015, 04:16 PM
wonder whether kyb is still there???

qwertyuiop2
21-12-2015, 04:51 PM
anyone going down tonight???

ceandy
21-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Going down tonight, anyone else going?

anthony88
21-12-2015, 08:24 PM
May i ask normally what time they are coming out?

badkush
21-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Going down tonight, anyone else going?

How is it bro? Still there? Might be heading down soon! Eff horny!

badkush
22-12-2015, 12:38 AM
which day and time least people?

Weekdays bro. Pm me if you want to explore together

ceandy
22-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Had one short haired LB last night, have been a regular of her for the past week. As usual, BBBJ till I came, but she continued sucking for another 2 minutes till I was dried up.

Halfway through another lb came in and frenched me for 2 minutes and then left. Super kinky!

Will be heading down again tonight. Am considering a foursome with a bro here. Anyone?

merlinton
23-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Had one short haired LB last night, have been a regular of her for the past week. As usual, BBBJ till I came, but she continued sucking for another 2 minutes till I was dried up.

Halfway through another lb came in and frenched me for 2 minutes and then left. Super kinky!

Will be heading down again tonight. Am considering a foursome with a bro here. Anyone?

All of us, LBs and us, are sluts!

Vivacious
24-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Went down to H79 recently, theres like an influx of ladyboy. It was so crowded within, unfortunately most werent lookers. Picked one near to the back, she has fair skin and looks like those innocent secretary you will do anytime. As I made my way in, everyone was touching my dick, felt like a welcome to the palace.

Anyway, the ladyboy I took was a post-op and she was kinda pretty with a nice petite figure.

Name: New
Skin: Fair
Boobs: 7/10 Big
Face: 8/10 was a looker
BJ: 6/10 was abit slow, didnt had those suction that would challenge your endurance to hold it back.
FJ: 6/10 missionary and doggie, she grab my hands and placed it on her boobs while I was doggying her hard.

She got those young little girl moan, wish she didnt cut, would be more satisfying.

Karatan
24-12-2015, 04:20 PM
is this like petain where the LB have their own rooms? im curious to try the post ops:p

merlinton
25-12-2015, 03:01 PM
This current batch in House 79 is pretty good. Has 5-6 good looking THAI LBs.

loverboy25
25-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Yup i think i have a message from someone i know in town now

kleetora2
26-12-2015, 06:07 AM
Went down xmas day and it was like a Bangla Sunday! Can confirm some lookers. Chose one and headed to the dirty cubes. Stripped down and then she ask me for payment first. This is my pet peeve. To.d her that I cum first pay later but she insisted on cash up front. So I ended up putting my clothes back on and leaving. Has this ever happened before to others?

scorelan
26-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Went down xmas day and it was like a Bangla Sunday! Can confirm some lookers. Chose one and headed to the dirty cubes. Stripped down and then she ask me for payment first. This is my pet peeve. To.d her that I cum first pay later but she insisted on cash up front. So I ended up putting my clothes back on and leaving. Has this ever happened before to others?

Quite common... unless unlike her very much...

jaankaden
26-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Sharing a good find with the bros here. Look for Micky if you're into nice cocks. Her only downside is that she hasn't gotten her breast implants yet. Enjoy.

orbiorbi
26-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Calling out to any bros who would like to head down tonight, we can explore the possibility of a foursome. 1 pre-op, 1 post-op. PM me!

merlinton
26-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Sharing a good find with the bros here. Look for Micky if you're into nice cocks. Her only downside is that she hasn't gotten her breast implants yet. Enjoy.

Hahaha I still remember the few Rowell H79 LBs that I had repeatedly from the days they have no impants to the time they have and then finally fucking their pussy. :rolleyes:

wzydog
27-12-2015, 01:19 AM
Anyone interested in a threesome with a LB on Sunday night? PM me :)

davvvid
27-12-2015, 12:08 PM

Micky has left already right? I know her from when I used to stay in Bangkok. She even texted me telling me to go find her. In Bkk, you can find her in Casanova bar in nana plaza also.

Vivacious
28-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Went down to H79 again, same batch. Had a tall ladyboy by the name of "Leo". She was pretty tall, had excellent pair of boobies spilling out of her dress.

The first thing I had to do was to pull down her top and suck her nips. I had no idea why but it was so tempting. She gave me a long BJ while I caress with her dick vigorously till she said she gonna cum.

She rode on top of me and her ass was so tight, like a virgin ass. I missionary her and then decided to doggie her, hearing my balls smack against her ass while I thrust-ed her tight ass made the shot felt like I was beyond heaven.

On the way out saw "New", she was so sad I didn't take her again. :rolleyes:

lucidlucifer
29-12-2015, 10:08 PM
hi bros, do u guys get checked regularly?

leroy13
29-12-2015, 11:49 PM
Bro

Is micky still around. I was there one
tall ladyboy was right inside playiny
with her phone. I wasted and left. Too
many bangla and ah neh.
can i have a good description. Planing to go
down tmr.

Thx bro

davvvid
30-12-2015, 11:10 AM
Bro

Is micky still around. I was there one
tall ladyboy was right inside playiny
with her phone. I wasted and left. Too
many bangla and ah neh.
can i have a good description. Planing to go
down tmr.

Thx bro

She actually just messaged me this morning and told me today is her last day. Message me for more info.

leroy13
30-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Brudder

Can share micky contact

Thx

davvvid
30-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Brudder

Can share micky contact

Thx

PMed already

merlinton
31-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Went H79 and had a LB named Ida, pronounced as "ai-da". Look out for her dimples on both cheeks. They are the cutest dimples I ever seen. She is pre-ops, neatly trimmed, can erect and cums a lot. She does not have boobs enhancements but she has cute A cup size that really look girly.

When I was watching from outside the gate, Ida was not aggressively advertising herself. She was just smiling quietly. Her smile is the sweetest because of her revealing dimples made in heaven. I chose her and went upstairs with her. When we reached the cubicle, we undressed ourselves naked and immediately embraced each other. We had a light french kiss. Things get fired up pretty quickly as we continue into mouthfuls of tongue-crisscrossing. She held back and say “slowly slowly na”; these words are assuring to me of her patient-no-rush service attitude.

We were still standing on the plastic bed and I started licking and sniffing her body. She has a light pleasing fragrance and no stench at all. Her body frame is beautiful and is neither slim nor fat; with natural A size boobs that you see in real women. Skin is light tan. Her back has tattoos. I submitted to her by kneeling and awaits her cock. She seems experienced to realise such offers of submission and therefore confidently took dominance over me. She placed her cock on my lips and I quickly gave her a blowjob with both hands holding her thighs. Her cock grew from limp to large all the while in my mouth. It was a fantastic feeling that I know I have served my queen well. Something sparked her horniness and she started becoming aggressive. I love it! She held my head and shaft her cock deep till the tip reached my throat. My face was pressed against her neatly trimmed groin area. Then she pulled her penis out and slapped that glorious meat on my face while I gasped for air. This continues for a while then she lay me down and gave me a BBBJ. She wasn’t satisfied her dick is left unserved so she changed to 69 with her on the domineering top. She continued sucking my cock while I licked her balls. She isn’t into slow sensual licking so she hastily used her hand to shove her dick into my mouth. Ida is now on a nasty streak and started pounding her cock deep in my mouth. My pride was totally destroyed. :(

Ida told me “I want fuck you” and wore the condom. I was still in a loss state of mind, was that a question or a demand? I did not reply but she frantically raised my legs up in the air and began fucking me missionary. I was moaning and she kept coaxing me “it’s ok baby”. I was never comfortable with being fucked even though I had few tries before. In all her frantic shit, she still thoughtfully realized my displeasure so she discontinued and demanded that I fuck her. Condom on and she was on top of me in the squatting cowgirl position. She was rocking up and down while masturbating herself at the same time. What an extremely arousing view.

My queen began catching breaths and moaning loudly. Her orgasm is reaching! What will she do? Will she just cum in this position? What am I supposed to do? Tell her to cum in my mouth now? :confused:
Surprisingly without asking, she leaped out of the cowgirl position and swiftly aimed her rod at my face. What!? I was stunned. Her watery semen spattered on my lips and flowed down my neck quickly. It was not a lot but amazingly, after a moment, there was a second series of squirts from her tough tool. This time Wow!, strong shots of semen sprayed my whole face. That shower of warm goodness on my face was delightful. Ida, in all her rough madness, smeared those substance on my face with her hand. My face and my pride was completely tarnished as this humiliating spectacle is being witnessed by two other visiting LBs in the cubicle. They made some snide remarks and left. :o

After this, I fucked Ida doggy while her cum continues to flow down my torso. They dried up pretty quickly anyway.

Xyborg
31-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Went H79 and had a LB named Ida, pronounced as "ai-da". Look out for her dimples on both cheeks. They are the cutest dimples I ever seen. She is pre-ops, neatly trimmed, can erect and cums a lot. She does not have boobs enhancements but she has cute A cup size that really look girly.

When I was watching from outside the gate, Ida was not aggressively advertising herself. She was just smiling quietly. Her smile is the sweetest because of her revealing dimples made in heaven. I chose her and went upstairs with her. When we reached the cubicle, we undressed ourselves naked and immediately embraced each other. We had a light french kiss. Things get fired up pretty quickly as we continue into mouthfuls of tongue-crisscrossing. She held back and say “slowly slowly na”; these words are assuring to me of her patient-no-rush service attitude.

We were still standing on the plastic bed and I started licking and sniffing her body. She has a light pleasing fragrance and no stench at all. Her body frame is beautiful and is neither slim nor fat; with natural A size boobs that you see in real women. Skin is light tan. Her back has tattoos. I submitted to her by kneeling and awaits her cock. She seems experienced to realise such offers of submission and therefore confidently took dominance over me. She placed her cock on my lips and I quickly gave her a blowjob with both hands holding her thighs. Her cock grew from limp to large all the while in my mouth. It was a fantastic feeling that I know I have served my queen well. Something sparked her horniness and she started becoming aggressive. I love it! She held my head and shaft her cock deep till the tip reached my throat. My face was pressed against her neatly trimmed groin area. Then she pulled her penis out and slapped that glorious meat on my face while I gasped for air. This continues for a while then she lay me down and gave me a BBBJ. She wasn’t satisfied her dick is left unserved so she changed to 69 with her on the domineering top. She continued sucking my cock while I licked her balls. She isn’t into slow sensual licking so she hastily used her hand to shove her dick into my mouth. Ida is now on a nasty streak and started pounding her cock deep in my mouth. My pride was totally destroyed. :(

Ida told me “I want fuck you” and wore the condom. I was still in a loss state of mind, was that a question or a demand? I did not reply but she frantically raised my legs up in the air and began fucking me missionary. I was moaning and she kept coaxing me “it’s ok baby”. I was never comfortable with being fucked even though I had few tries before. In all her frantic shit, she still thoughtfully realized my displeasure so she discontinued and demanded that I fuck her. Condom on and she was on top of me in the squatting cowgirl position. She was rocking up and down while masturbating herself at the same time. What an extremely arousing view.

My queen began catching breaths and moaning loudly. Her orgasm is reaching! What will she do? Will she just cum in this position? What am I supposed to do? Tell her to cum in my mouth now? :confused:
Surprisingly without asking, she leaped out of the cowgirl position and swiftly aimed her rod at my face. What!? I was stunned. Her watery semen spattered on my lips and flowed down my neck quickly. It was not a lot but amazingly, after a moment, there was a second series of squirts from her tough tool. This time Wow!, strong shots of semen sprayed my whole face. That shower of warm goodness on my face was delightful. Ida, in all her rough madness, smeared those substance on my face with her hand. My face and my pride was completely tarnished as this humiliating spectacle is being witnessed by two other visiting LBs in the cubicle. They made some snide remarks and left. :o

After this, I fucked Ida doggy while her cum continues to flow down my torso. They dried up pretty quickly anyway.

How much did you pay her?