PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

merlinton
01-01-2016, 12:33 AM
How much did you pay her?

Fifty dollars

Summerhillt
01-01-2016, 03:18 AM
A fifty dollars well paid brother. Well written fr! I can feel the whole scene replaying in front of my eyes. So now it's plastic bed already?

merlinton
01-01-2016, 11:24 AM
A fifty dollars well paid brother. Well written fr! I can feel the whole scene replaying in front of my eyes. So now it's plastic bed already?

Hahaha well it is fifty dollars well earned by Ida. I paid her in order to be granted the chance to serve her. She enjoyed the whole process more than me.

Regarding the beds, they are not the hard plastic. They are wrapped in some kind of waterproof canvas. Well at least it does not trap sweat, dust and semen in it like cotton.

rooney1000
02-01-2016, 06:50 AM
walk past on 1st Jan ard 9.30pm.. Not much looker .. boobs small also.. Maybe becuz of 1st of Jan.. Even the Lb also enjoying the holidays..

OKT still scolding the LB telling them to stop shouting if not police come how.. haha

HotRod82
02-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Hi guys,

Anyone keen to guide a first timer to ladyboys? Can chiong together or have 3somes etc.

Please PM me thanks

Mito
02-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Can anyone confirm aliciasonia aka Irene still working at Rowell?

ceandy
03-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Will be heading down tonight around 730pm for my first LB action of the year. Hopefully there're some new faces there. Last batch was really CMI.

lucidlucifer
03-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Will be heading down tonight around 730pm for my first LB action of the year. Hopefully there're some new faces there. Last batch was really CMI.

Don't bother bro, was there on Friday, and ytd, not new faces and mostly aren't lookers

CantoCat
06-01-2016, 06:00 PM
How about now? Hmmm an exciting thread, tempted to go there in guy mode n see stuff.

thundermark22
07-01-2016, 12:33 AM
The legendary mint is back in singapore! Met up with her and she is more beautiful than last time, but with the same huge boobs.

She works at orchard towers now and going back home soon, had a rocky good time with her last night :D:D:D

thundermark22
07-01-2016, 12:39 AM
She gave me her number.. pm me if u can't find her at OC :D:D

http://i64.tinypic.com/efmngo.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/24cy050.jpg

ffun161
07-01-2016, 12:45 AM

Pretty face, she still have the dick?

07-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Bro, pls pm mint contact no. Thanks

the1newborn
07-01-2016, 03:03 PM
The legendary mint is back in singapore! Met up with her and she is more beautiful than last time, but with the same huge boobs.

She works at orchard towers now and going back home soon, had a rocky good time with her last night :D:D:D

Bro, what's the dmg? Mind to share contact?

merlinton
07-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Mint is still the sweetest and cutest LB in my heart! Always in no rush, best attitude and personality ever! :) And yes, she become prettier recently.

ffun161
07-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Mind to share mint contact with me? :-)

screwmyass
07-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Is Ida still at hse 79? Besides Ida, any other dominant hung rough ladyboy there?

screwmyass
07-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Hi, Ida still around? Any other ladyboy that is hung, dominant and rough?

screwmyass
07-01-2016, 11:57 PM
Hi, is Ida still ard?

astrayred
08-01-2016, 02:50 AM
Hi please PM me Mint's number as well thanks!

ravenskye91
08-01-2016, 04:08 AM
1 word. Song

merlinton
08-01-2016, 08:28 AM
Hi, Ida still around? Any other ladyboy that is hung, dominant and rough?

Unfortunately, she returned home already. She was really horny and dominated me. Really felt like I was raped and held captive by her during the session. Forcing her dick in my mouth; held my wrists while fucking me; cum on my face; etc. All these while two other LBs are watching. :(

But don't be mistaken, they are all gentle creatures and will only release their streak of madness if you play along and show your desire for their domination. Best way to show submission is to kneel down in front of the LB's cock and give her a blowjob. Then place her hand on your head. This way you show you are giving control to her.

It is a pity you missed Ida. Well, just visit Rowell H79 more often to experience the different fun from different LBs. Amy was the cocky type who enjoys earning your money while you worship her cock. Mint was the sensual and dominating type. Smile is the gentle but very big cock type. Etc, etc. :p

1 word. Song
Song? What do you mean?

Slimyfuka
09-01-2016, 03:20 AM
Very nice. Can you PM me her number?

pigpig1985
09-01-2016, 09:07 AM
hi, can pm the contact? Thanks

merlinton
09-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Update: Mint cut already.
Although I am a LB cock worshiper, I still engage Mint's services because she is really beautiful without a single facial surgery. Since she arrived in Singapore, I met her three times already. She now dresses well and her skin is fair. Hairstyle is modern and edgy. What drives me nuts is her personality, the concoction of coolness, naughtiness, sweetness, youthfulness ... :o Wow! Then coupled with her physical beauty, OMG, every session is lovey dovey. Her pussy is tight and is reconstructed in a way that she enjoys fucking as well. So if you fuck her hard enough, she can still cum water. :p

For people who loves fucking girl, you must definitely try MINT. You feel like fucking a modern City Girl with a great attitude. I guess anal sex should also be available since she is so accustomed to it during her pre-op days.

Aside from her, Rowell now has 2 other good looking ones. Two of them has the fairness and beauty of chinese girls.

astrayred
09-01-2016, 10:58 AM
That's great, but how to find her?

merlinton
09-01-2016, 01:38 PM
That's great, but how to find her?

Well, just head down to Rowell H79 to look for her. You might be lucky to find her there. Whether you find her or not, nevertheless pick an LB there and try. Then post at least a report of your experience in Rowell H79. The juicier the report the better!

I have their contacts but searching all your historic posts only uncover questions from you. No field report of your experiences at all. You might be able to get contacts from somebody else but I will be very hesitant to give because you might be a cop or a suspicious dude.
Lately few pretty and good service ladyboys either got deported back or barred from entering Singapore. Two has really strong cocks full-of-cum and another is very pretty.

rooney1000
09-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Went down yesterday , tried Garfield , can take photos and videos.

Dmg $30

Face 8/10
Boobs 7/10
cock small cannot stand.

ceandy
09-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Just came back from Rowell. Only about 6-7 working, all CMI. THought it'd be busier on the weekends. Anyway Mint is in Rowell?

merlinton
10-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Went down yesterday , tried Garfield , can take photos and videos.
Dmg $30
Face 8/10
Boobs 7/10
cock small cannot stand.

Good to have people writing FRs. Would be better if you can share your photos and videos? Haha.

Just came back from Rowell. Only about 6-7 working, all CMI. THought it'd be busier on the weekends. Anyway Mint is in Rowell?

Yes, most of the times at Rowell. She tried Orchard Tower but is not her forte. She is such a hot cake these days that she is often moving around, engaging return customers. I had my own times when I cannot find her in Rowell nor reach her on her mobile. Mint does not keep checking her phone for potential customers when you are in a session with her. She's never in a hurry to earn money and that's why we keep returning to her. Feel so lovely being with her. :o

Anyway, I saw 3 other good looking LBs. Garfield could be one of them. One is pretty fair like a Chinese girl.

aimbird
10-01-2016, 05:55 PM
any bros want to go together to check it out? pm me.

ceandy
10-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Just came back, didnt see Mint around, will be heading down again at 9pm to check. Had a LB in the meantime.

Name: Bee
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Service: SOP

Big heavy boobs, like real heavy, but service wise nothing much to shout about. Will be giving her a miss.

ceandy
10-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Update: Headed down again, had Garfield. Was walking up when Mint came down. Damn it. Was waiting for her. Anyway Garfield's service was kinda good. BBBJ and frenching with lots of loud moaning.

astrayred
10-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Well, just head down to Rowell H79 to look for her. You might be lucky to find her there. Whether you find her or not, nevertheless pick an LB there and try. Then post at least a report of your experience in Rowell H79. The juicier the report the better!

I have their contacts but searching all your historic posts only uncover questions from you. No field report of your experiences at all. You might be able to get contacts from somebody else but I will be very hesitant to give because you might be a cop or a suspicious dude.
Lately few pretty and good service ladyboys either got deported back or barred from entering Singapore. Two has really strong cocks full-of-cum and another is very pretty.

Touche, I can certainly understand your concern. I didn't know she was working Rowell, someone said she was at Orchard Towers so I asked for her number as I have no interest in going to OT.

I guess I will have to head down to Rowell... How do you guys deal with the embarrassment factor BTW? The place is quite open and anyone can see you going in. Not to mention all the banglas at the door. :/

merlinton
10-01-2016, 11:43 PM
How do you guys deal with the embarrassment factor BTW? The place is quite open and anyone can see you going in. Not to mention all the banglas at the door. :/

The place is not open, pretty hidden by the potted plants. Anybody who sees you enter or leave are most probably LB mongers too so nothing to be embarrassed about. Haha :D
I do not know any Bangladeshi personally so felt safe to find LBs there.

astrayred
10-01-2016, 11:58 PM
The place is not open, pretty hidden by the potted plants. Anybody who sees you enter or leave are most probably LB mongers too so nothing to be embarrassed about. Haha :D
I do not know any Bangladeshi personally so felt safe to find LBs there.

Hmmm guess they installed some new plants, sounds a bit different from how I remembered it to be. Guess I will head down tomorrow, hope to meet Mint.

Kaiser8888
11-01-2016, 03:53 PM
How do you tell/ask if the LB have big and functional tool?
I can't communicate with them lol.

Side note: the bangala camping outside the gates are making it embarrassing to enter..

Kaiser8888
11-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Bros,
How do you tell/ask if the LB has big & functional tool?
Sadly, I can't communicate with them.

And the Bangla camping outside the gates are making it so embarrassing to enter.

freakyfreak
11-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Hmmm guess they installed some new plants, sounds a bit different from how I remembered it to be. Guess I will head down tomorrow, hope to meet Mint.

It's always been covered by tall plants. At nights, the car parked along the road would further obscure the view. Sometimes, it's a bigger truck. :)

Merlinton is right. Only LB mongers would be hanging around standing in front of the gate. Or Banglas looking for cheap visual-only thrills.

Having said that, haven't been there in a while.....

Goalman
11-01-2016, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=ceandy;14067753]Just came back, didnt see Mint around, will be heading down again at 9pm to check. Had a LB in the meantime.

Name: Bee
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Service: SOP

if i not mistaken bee is a post-op now. tall and with killer body. but service wise is not so fantastic. drink her sweet cum before before it was being cut. haha:D

aimbird
11-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Had one short haired LB last night, have been a regular of her for the past week. As usual, BBBJ till I came, but she continued sucking for another 2 minutes till I was dried up.

Halfway through another lb came in and frenched me for 2 minutes and then left. Super kinky!

Will be heading down again tonight. Am considering a foursome with a bro here. Anyone?

Bro pm me. Lets do it.

orbiorbi
11-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Just had mint.

She's much more feminine and cute now as compared to before she cut when she had abit of Tom boyish feel.

Service was superb but not wild as she's more of the sensual kind, slow licking and sucking.

Felt rushed to the main deed though but oh boy her figure is so tight and she rides like on steroids. Felt very SOP though, still prefer the dominant lb type.

Talked to her and she's a little sad that she's no longer the same mint with a big curved cock. Feeling abit low on her LB confidence I guess. She's not ️busy yet and I promised to write her something!

Highly recommended. She's leaving end of this month so please so soon and get afew trips in.

aimbird
11-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Shit man so many indians... fuck...blocking my view....ccb

merlinton
11-01-2016, 08:04 PM
if i not mistaken bee is a post-op now. tall and with killer body. but service wise is not so fantastic. drink her sweet cum before before it was being cut. haha:D

I drank her cum before as well. Hahaha. Couldn't remember the taste though. You should feel great that a part of Bee, the sexpot, is in you forever. Her protein was already ingested into your body. :)

merlinton
11-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Just had mint.
She's much more feminine and cute now as compared to before she cut when she had abit of Tom boyish feel. Service was superb but not wild as she's more of the sensual kind, slow licking and sucking. Felt rushed to the main deed though but oh boy her figure is so tight and she rides like on steroids. Felt very SOP though, still prefer the dominant lb type.
Talked to her and she's a little sad that she's no longer the same mint with a big curved cock. Feeling abit low on her LB confidence I guess. She's not ️busy yet and I promised to write her something!
Highly recommended. She's leaving end of this month so please so soon and get afew trips in.

Good report you have here.

astrayred
11-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Went down just now.

Couldn't see Mint, (there was a girl looks very much like her though),so took this girl called Mimi

Looks : 8/10 (long hair with sad mysterious dark eyes)
Boobs : 8/10
Service : 9/10 furious frenching, blew me for about 10 minutes straight. Aims to please.

Sad thing is that at one point Mint (pretty sure is her) peered into my cubicle on the way out. Couldn't see her downstairs when I finished and went down I assume some other lucky soul got her.

Sigh better luck next time I guess.

ceandy
11-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Went down just now.

Couldn't see Mint, (there was a girl looks very much like her though),so took this girl called Mimi

Looks : 8/10 (long hair with sad mysterious dark eyes)
Boobs : 8/10
Service : 9/10 furious frenching, blew me for about 10 minutes straight. Aims to please.

Sad thing is that at one point Mint (pretty sure is her) peered into my cubicle on the way out. Couldn't see her downstairs when I finished and went down I assume some other lucky soul got her.

Sigh better luck next time I guess.

Was she wearing a pink outfit? Considered taking her but spotted Garfield.

astrayred
11-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Was she wearing a pink outfit? Considered taking her but spotted Garfield.

Yeah pinkish beige like that. Pretty much she's the only one that caught my eye (apart from the other short haired one that looks like Mint. Or is there only one short haired one and that's Mint? :(

astrayred
11-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Then I remembered on the way out got another long-haired beauty. Probably will take her the next time if I can't Mint :p

What's the slow business hours for 79 guys? The time when not much customers?

kleetora2
12-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Had a pre op lb named mai from Chang mai. Small natural hormone tits! Smallish didi. Was quite fun.

merlinton
12-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Wow just look at how fun you guys are having!

Mint, Garfield, Mai, Mimi, Bee.

astrayred
12-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Wow just look at how fun you guys are having!

Mint, Garfield, Mai, Mimi, Bee.

Wish I could have taken Mint haiz

the1newborn
12-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Quite new to Rowell, anyone mind to share how mint look like?

BigCK
12-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Brothers,
Does this house that Thai LB also have Malay LB too ?
Sometimes, the LB look like Malay, but turns out to be Thai.
Me in mood for cute Malay LB.
Pls guide.
Thanks

ceandy
12-01-2016, 06:25 PM
Will be heading down tonight around 8. Hope to get mint or Garfield.

hotandjuicy
13-01-2016, 02:51 AM
Hi all bros! I have never been there before but am seeking to try it out...

What are the operaring hours like if i may ask? Any late night or past midnight thingy?

Rates wise? $30 as i have comb some earlier comments?

Thanks all!

acesparx
13-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Hi guys I just came back from the place . Mint is Rowell today looking pretty as always

aimbird
14-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Going down tomorrow night. Anyone kaki or senior bros wanna go?

rooney1000
14-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Just come back today from H79, one the best experience ever.

Ladyboy name: pronounce as "Oil"
BBJ: 10/10
Face 7/10
Body C cup
Service 10/10 she don mind 2 shots
Cock Small
Can take photos and video

Start to strip me and BBJ me while i video her, she ask me to lie down then catbath and bj me again till i cum. After cleaning up i push her down grind her legs till i cum again.
Dmg: $30
Shoot in her mouth and she swallow it.
Shd i post the vid and pics her ?

leroy13
15-01-2016, 12:21 AM

Yesterday, 10:18 PM

leroy13 

Samster

Chat 

My Reputation:Points: 31 / Power: 0

Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hi brudders

Avoid the place this week. I hear got raid. 

Because of unrest at our neighboring country.

I just overheard the petrolling pple taking.

Chiong at your own risk...

Tumtum_23
15-01-2016, 01:33 AM

Face 7/10
Body C cup
Cock Small

Start to strip me and BBJ me while i video her, she ask me to lie down then catbath and bj me again till i cum. After cleaning up i push her down grind her legs till i cum again.

Ya bro post pls share thanks

flxboi
15-01-2016, 01:59 AM
went down earlier in the evening.. many to choose from... some are quite hot too..

managed to get mint.. agree with all the bros here on her.. she's feminine (post-op) and make you feels as though you are w a real girl.. :D

kleetora2
15-01-2016, 07:53 AM
went down earlier in the evening.. many to choose from... some are quite hot too..

managed to get mint.. agree with all the bros here on her.. she's feminine (post-op) and make you feels as though you are w a real girl.. :D

Also had Mint!!! I'm sure it was sloppy forths or fifths. Agree with flxboi, she is one foxy mama. Too bad she's a postie. She's off at the end of month so keep cheonging boys!

aimbird
15-01-2016, 10:11 PM

Yesterday, 10:18 PM

leroy13 

Samster

Chat 

My Reputation:Points: 31 / Power: 0

Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hi brudders

Avoid the place this week. I hear got raid. 

Because of unrest at our neighboring country.

I just overheard the petrolling pple taking.

Chiong at your own risk...

Any updates on the raid?

lucidlucifer
16-01-2016, 01:12 AM
Tonight really got raid. Went at 1130pm. Stuck in the house for dam long

lucidlucifer
16-01-2016, 01:14 AM
And 1 more thing, the stock really got alot of chio ones, saw mint too, but taken by a young chap. Being young is good, a few ladyboy gave him attention while they are holed upstairs waiting for police to disperse

astrayred
16-01-2016, 08:07 AM
And 1 more thing, the stock really got alot of chio ones, saw mint too, but taken by a young chap. Being young is good, a few ladyboy gave him attention while they are holed upstairs waiting for police to disperse

Wait so the police weren't there for the LBs? That's good news I guess.

merlinton
16-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Tonight really got raid. Went at 1130pm. Stuck in the house for dam long

Haha I had my few times of being stuck upstairs as well when the cops were on their usual petrol. Those moments were fun though. The LBs were all walking cubicle to cubicle looking at all the remaining ones finishing their sex. Me too following them. :p
And usually some young guy will gain a lot of attention, with all the ladyboys trying to catch an opportunity to feel his groin or hug him or molest him somehow.

merlinton
16-01-2016, 10:51 AM
went down earlier in the evening.. many to choose from... some are quite hot too.. managed to get mint.. agree with all the bros here on her.. she's feminine (post-op) and make you feels as though you are w a real girl.. :D

Also had Mint!!! I'm sure it was sloppy forths or fifths. Agree with flxboi, she is one foxy mama. Too bad she's a postie. She's off at the end of month so keep cheonging boys!

Hi guys I just came back from the place . Mint is Rowell today looking pretty as always

Oh my MINT! :eek: You are really one hot playful chick.

merlinton
16-01-2016, 10:54 AM

Face 7/10
Body C cup
Cock Small

Swallow?!?! Guys, take note of this hot slut as well. Haha :D

aimbird
16-01-2016, 12:00 PM
Thanks merlinton bro for the sharing info on Mint. Finally this is a belated FR which i managed to get her a few days back. (The area was quite dangerous this week, so i proceed with caution, looking around for ma ta.)

Absolutely beauty. slim and smooth body. Looks too cute and fantastic. Cannot resist and sure buai tahan one.

Looks: 11/10
Body: Slim (my type)
Service: 11/10
Overall was a hot and playful session. Will RTF if got the chance soon.

Can bros upz my points so i can return favor.... thanks

merlinton
16-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Thanks merlinton bro for the sharing info on Mint. Finally this is a belated FR which i managed to get her a few days back. (The area was quite dangerous this week, so i proceed with caution, looking around for ma ta.)

Absolutely beauty. slim and smooth body. Looks too cute and fantastic. Cannot resist and sure buai tahan one.

Wow wow wow, look who's talking, it's the QUESTIONER! Surprised that you posted a field report at last after your numerous questions. :cool:
Will add you points soon. Just given to someone else this morning.

ceandy
16-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Haha I had my few times of being stuck upstairs as well when the cops were on their usual petrol. Those moments were fun though. The LBs were all walking cubicle to cubicle looking at all the remaining ones finishing their sex. Me too following them. :p
And usually some young guy will gain a lot of attention, with all the ladyboys trying to catch an opportunity to feel his groin or hug him or molest him somehow.

Yep true, I got a free 2nd round once with May last year. Door was closed when I came down, May pulled me back up, saying its cooler upstairs. Chit chat for awhile, got a bit frisky, and May suggested a quick BJ since door was still closed.

iske
16-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Do Rowell Road have licence? Im curious.

aimbird
16-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Wow wow wow, look who's talking, it's the QUESTIONER! Surprised that you posted a field report at last after your numerous questions. :cool:
Will add you points soon. Just given to someone else this morning.

Hahaha...of course your good guide and advise is good enough for me to go try and post a promised MR. hahaha...shes leaving very soon...sad man. i also upz you liao...

astrayred
16-01-2016, 11:02 PM

May I ask what time you went down? Seems like I'm one of the unlucky few who missed her. Is like 5pm a better time, I'm guessing human traffic then will be lesser?

ceandy
16-01-2016, 11:21 PM
May I ask what time you went down? Seems like I'm one of the unlucky few who missed her. Is like 5pm a better time, I'm guessing human traffic then will be lesser?

Go around 8pm on a weekday. Usually no crowd.

aimbird
17-01-2016, 12:18 AM

Like what bro ceandy mentioned, i went there 8pm like that. go these timing, tested and proved.

lucidlucifer
17-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Anyone saw a short lady boy, with dark brown or was it red wavy hair?

Is that mimi or mai or garfield?

She is as short as mint

Bros pls help

ffun161
17-01-2016, 06:00 AM
Will the session in Rowell involve shower?:confused:

ceandy
17-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Anyone saw a short lady boy, with dark brown or was it red wavy hair?

Is that mimi or mai or garfield?

She is as short as mint

Bros pls help

If she has a short bob hairstyle with tattoos on her back, she's Garfield.

Recommended. Recommended, very accommodating, long BBBJ session, and love the part when she clench her asshole when I came inside.

lucidlucifer
17-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Will the session in Rowell involve shower?:confused:

Nope, just wet tissue wipes. Its a whole new level of whoring

lucidlucifer
17-01-2016, 12:02 PM
If she has a short bob hairstyle with tattoos on her back, she's Garfield.

Recommended. Recommended, very accommodating, long BBBJ session, and love the part when she clench her asshole when I came inside.

Thanks bro, i think its mimi, a friend told me. Will check it out soo

astrayred
17-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Thanks bro, i think its mimi, a friend told me. Will check it out soo

Don't think it's Mimi. Mimi has long below shoulder length hair.

lucidlucifer
17-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Don't think it's Mimi. Mimi has long below shoulder length hair.

Thanks bro, i think my qns was kinda misleading, so im sorry.

I was actually referring to a short ladyboy with long hair hahah

Btw guys, r u on daily dosage of doxycycline? Read somewhere it helps prevent sti for those who engage in hi risk activities, hope to hear some opinnions

astrayred
17-01-2016, 12:38 PM

Btw guys, r u on daily dosage of doxycycline? Read somewhere it helps prevent sti for those who engage in hi risk activities, hope to hear some opinnions

Oh haha guess I misread your question as well.

Doxycycline is an antibiotic so it will only prevent those bacterial infections. For HIV you will be out of luck.

RumpRanger
17-01-2016, 03:12 PM

Doxycycline does not PREVENT you from catching STIs. It is a cure for STI AFTER you catch the disease. If you take doxy or any other antibiotic on a regular basis, bacteria will grow resistant and you will be deep shit. If your VD cannot be cured with doxy then you may have to go to hospital for even stronger antibiotics which will have negative side effects.

ceandy
17-01-2016, 07:23 PM
I'll be going down tonight at 8pm, I know its a weekend and crowded as hell with all the bangalas, but that adds to the kinkiness. When they peep into your cubicle.

Hoping to get Garfield or Mimi. Fingers crossed.

bonker123
17-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Guys, can i know where the actiom is happening at rowell road or desker? Am abit lost

astrayred
17-01-2016, 08:09 PM
I'll be going down tonight at 8pm, I know its a weekend and crowded as hell with all the bangalas, but that adds to the kinkiness. When they peep into your cubicle.

Hoping to get Garfield or Mimi. Fingers crossed.

Let me know how it goes. I'm going down later at 10pm myself.

EzKiL
17-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Any bros is there now? Any crowd?

EzKiL
17-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Let me know how it goes. I'm going down later at 10pm myself.

Bro, tink i will be there around tat timing also. Haha

astrayred
17-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Bro, tink i will be there around tat timing also. Haha

Guess I will see you there then :p

lucidlucifer
17-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Anyone manage to get mimi tonight?

astrayred
17-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Just had mint: sorry to all the Mint fanboys, but I really feel that Mimi is prettier and better service wise.

lucidlucifer
17-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Just had mint: sorry to all the Mint fanboys, but I really feel that Mimi is prettier and better service wise.

Did u manage to see mimi?

astrayred
17-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Did u manage to see mimi?

Nope she was taken. When I came out Mint was talking to Mimi in a cubicle ;Mimi was with a customer. Drinking a shot :p

astrayred
17-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Nope she was taken. When I came out Mint was talking to Mimi in a cubicle ;Mimi was with a customer. Drinking a shot :p

Sorry I meant to saw I did see Mimi of course. No as in I didn't get her.

EzKiL
17-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Anyone manage to get mimi tonight?

Saw her standing near e door just now. Didnt ask for her. Damn... so many bangala.. cant even squeese in to see inside

astrayred
17-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Mimi is easily the most Chinese looking girl of the lot. You see any girl that looks very Chinese it's likely Mimi.

EzKiL
17-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Sorry I meant to saw I did see Mimi of course. No as in I didn't get her.

Bro u manage to squeese in?? How sia

astrayred
17-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Bro u manage to squeese in?? How sia

Go in front the right side. Less dense there. The OKT will also chase them away from time to time.

ceandy
17-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Just came back from probably the best experience I ever had in H79. Had a LB named "Oi" or "Oil". Tall, slim with nice handful tits.

We entered the cubicle and stripped, and she started kissing my neck, ears while I fondled her rack.

She then went down on her knees and gave me the longest BBBJ I ever had. I went in at 930, and came out at 1020. Various positions for the BBBJ, standing up, sitting down, her lying on her back while I thrusted in her mouth.

I released everything in her mouth, but didn't swallow. She spit it out and then laid down beside me. We cuddled for awhile and said she was home sick. We just laid there for about 10 minutes, she stroking my cock while I played with her tits.

Rested enough and we parted ways. Asked for her no. but she doesnt have a SG no.

Will be sure to RTF her again next week.

lovehate
17-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Hi guys, just came back from rowell, bad decision to go on sunday. Totally packed. With lots of bangalas at the gate. A real good description of a cockfest.

Previously came last friday night, about 11pm, and was trapped upstairs with mint when the cops showed up. But it was kind of a pleasant as the girls r quite friendly, even when i was a first timer there.

When the cops left, the place was already closing. So mint suggested if i wana head to a nearby hotel to continue, and of course i said yes! Didnt wana go home empty handed lol.

Fast forward to tonight, i took a fine lady called may, and boy, her bj was awesome, fucking awesome. Half way through our activity, the bomb fell on me when mint peek into our cubicle, and she seem kinda pissed.

Does the girls get jealous if we dont choose them? I gave her a small tip to make up for friday's deed as she stayed with me for a while, but i only reimbursed her the rowell rate. But she still seem angry.

Signing off as a First timer of rowell,

love hate

EzKiL
18-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Go in front the right side. Less dense there. The OKT will also chase them away from time to time.

Done!.I go straight for my fav LB. Very small and slim LB. Tried her twice, no regrets. Forget ask her name. Always carry and small bag behind. Wonder any bro know her name?

astrayred
18-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Just came back from probably the best experience I ever had in H79. Had a LB named "Oi" or "Oil". Tall, slim with nice handful tits.

We entered the cubicle and stripped, and she started kissing my neck, ears while I fondled her rack.

She then went down on her knees and gave me the longest BBBJ I ever had. I went in at 930, and came out at 1020. Various positions for the BBBJ, standing up, sitting down, her lying on her back while I thrusted in her mouth.

I released everything in her mouth, but didn't swallow. She spit it out and then laid down beside me. We cuddled for awhile and said she was home sick. We just laid there for about 10 minutes, she stroking my cock while I played with her tits.

Rested enough and we parted ways. Asked for her no. but she doesnt have a SG no.

Wow this Oil sounds very good. What does she look like?

aimbird
18-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Hi guys, just came back from rowell, bad decision to go on sunday. Totally packed. With lots of bangalas at the gate. A real good description of a cockfest.

Previously came last friday night, about 11pm, and was trapped upstairs with mint when the cops showed up. But it was kind of a pleasant as the girls r quite friendly, even when i was a first timer there.

When the cops left, the place was already closing. So mint suggested if i wana head to a nearby hotel to continue, and of course i said yes! Didnt wana go home empty handed lol.

Fast forward to tonight, i took a fine lady called may, and boy, her bj was awesome, fucking awesome. Half way through our activity, the bomb fell on me when mint peek into our cubicle, and she seem kinda pissed.

Does the girls get jealous if we dont choose them? I gave her a small tip to make up for friday's deed as she stayed with me for a while, but i only reimbursed her the rowell rate. But she still seem angry.

Signing off as a First timer of rowell,

love hate

Nice MR bro...

merlinton
18-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Wow you guys had so much fun!
Mint, Garfield, Mimi, Oil, May. Did I miss out anybody? Hahaha

Actually this is how Rowell H79 works. The LBs feel proud when non-Bangladeshi customers return for them OR when we ask for a specific name after reading FRs here. Well also because they earn more from us than Bangladeshis. You will notice that suddenly the whole house of LBs start giving top notch services after customers keep returning/asking for that one or two good LB. There is this mix of envy, pride and competition that drives them to do better.

And then finally, words about good working experience and wages will spread amongst their counterparts in their homeland and more good ones will come. So just freely share your experiences here!

There are quite a number of LB lovers lurking here who don't share their experiences because they think they are reserving the good ones for themselves. But actually you are not doing yourself a favour because when other LBs are not motivated, this means you have less good choices here and then eventually less good LBs will to come SG. If they don't come SG, you basically don't have anything at all to begin with.

18-01-2016, 09:26 AM

Is she pre or post op?

lovehate
18-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Wow you guys had so much fun!
Mint, Garfield, Mimi, Oil, May. Did I miss out anybody? Hahaha

Actually this is how Rowell H79 works. The LBs feel proud when non-Bangladeshi customers return for them OR when we ask for a specific name after reading FRs here. Well also because they earn more from us than Bangladeshis. You will notice that suddenly the whole house of LBs start giving top notch services after customers keep returning/asking for that one or two good LB. There is this mix of envy, pride and competition that drives them to do better.

And then finally, words about good working experience and wages will spread amongst their counterparts in their homeland and more good ones will come. So just freely share your experiences here!

There are quite a number of LB lovers lurking here who don't share their experiences because they think they are reserving the good ones for themselves. But actually you are not doing yourself a favour because when other LBs are not motivated, this means you have less good choices here and then eventually less good LBs will to come SG. If they don't come SG, you basically don't have anything at all to begin with.

To be frank, i feel that girls at rowell are a hard working bunch, they had to alot of work to earn that $30, and under such harsh conditions. Plus given the fact that i went down ytd night, which is their busiest night, the number of sorties that had to make to cater to the huge clientle further affirms my statement.

Also i do not wish to offend the bros here, i do have a little mixed feelings after i have done the deed, on 1 side i feel shiok and good because its a real ego booster for girls that pretty (imo) to give u the kind of attention, where u cant seem to find it anywhere else in sg. While at the same time, i do feel a little filthy about myself to have done this lol. Just wana express it here as i cant do it with anyone else where without being judged upon.

Signing off,

Lovehate

leroy13
18-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Hi brudder,

A disturbing news. While the raid 2 days ago
One of the pimp nunner got arrested. Stupid idiot pimp
runner confessed to anti vice " my girls go for
checkup" when they got no licence. Worse part
is one of ts is positive. I dont know which house.
I suspect 79. Cause the security said its from famous
ts country.

I heard this from the patrolling pple.

astrayred
18-01-2016, 02:13 PM
To be frank, i feel that girls at rowell are a hard working bunch, they had to alot of work to earn that $30, and under such harsh conditions. Plus given the fact that i went down ytd night, which is their busiest night, the number of sorties that had to make to cater to the huge clientle further affirms my statement.

Also i do not wish to offend the bros here, i do have a little mixed feelings after i have done the deed, on 1 side i feel shiok and good because its a real ego booster for girls that pretty (imo) to give u the kind of attention, where u cant seem to find it anywhere else in sg. While at the same time, i do feel a little filthy about myself to have done this lol. Just wana express it here as i cant do it with anyone else where without being judged upon.

Signing off,

Lovehate

Oh I feel the same way. But for me, it's not WHO you do it with, but WHERE. If it was at one of the houses at Geylang (where it's much cleaner and without all the banglas at the door), I would feel much better.

hadi69
18-01-2016, 04:48 PM
On Friday night at about 11pm, I went. I walked up and down the lanes and even waited for a while for almost 1 hour. None of the houses were open. Then I heard the foreign workers saying that all houses were closed. I don't know what had happened.

Hi brudder,

ts country.

lovehate
18-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Hi brudder,

ts country.

Hi buddy, thats some serious news u have there. But i doubt the TS is from house 79. And why would i say so.

No.1 the pimp runner for 79 is stil there when i went back ytd.

No.2 i dont think any girls was arrested from house 79

No.3 on friday night when the raid happened, house 79's doors were shut tight from 11pm onwards and we (girls and clients) only managed to leave until 12pm plus

But regardless, we should still play safe and insist on condoms when we aj the girls, safety first. We r here for the fun, and they r here to make a living, lets not upset that balance.

Signing off,

Lovehate

aimbird
18-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Oh I feel the same way. But for me, it's not WHO you do it with, but WHERE. If it was at one of the houses at Geylang (where it's much cleaner and without all the banglas at the door), I would feel much better.

Totally agree.

freakyfreak
18-01-2016, 06:39 PM

Dude, prevention is the key. Do us all a favour and monger responsibly. Use protection.

aimbird
18-01-2016, 08:32 PM
After my dinner, guess what, I saw mint with an uncle walk pass right in front of me. Hold hand cross road somemore....hahHa
Damn song uncle, shiok bo? Not sure the uncle is in this thread...

Robo
19-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Maya is bck
formerly known as pepsi..
oil i not sure who u refering to..
got one ladyboy tattoo butterfly on the boobs anybody tried yet..

EzKiL
19-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Just curious, do u guys tips the LB?

rooney1000
19-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Just curious, do u guys tips the LB?

nope for me. despite taking videos

EzKiL
19-01-2016, 02:30 PM
nope for me. despite taking videos

They allow take video? Wow

serpenty
19-01-2016, 04:47 PM
https://www.facebook.com/beebeauty.itsaress?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/thipphachanh.nokham?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/nu.f.meio?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007593977461&pnref=story

serpenty
19-01-2016, 04:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/beebeauty.itsaress?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/thipphachanh.nokham?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/nu.f.meio?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/mint.maya.1?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

verysianday
19-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Hi guys, i have never tried a LB before but now i am curious and want to try LB. So what time is the best time to go there

Summerhillt
19-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Been quite some time since I went down. Will visit soon to give a FR. Heheh. Hope there are stunners there.

lucidlucifer
19-01-2016, 06:15 PM

omg she working at rowell?

Goalman
19-01-2016, 06:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/mint.maya.1?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

mint mint is just a stunner hope to get her tonight :D

lbsex
19-01-2016, 07:12 PM
who is this stunner?
Post or pre?
Thanks

ofthemoon
19-01-2016, 09:55 PM
After searching for long, found H79. Door seems closed with gate locked ): will they reopen?

makmak
19-01-2016, 11:01 PM
who is this stunner?
Post or pre?
Thanks

She call herself Min.
A pre.
Her body feel like girl.
Service is willing to do but skill not mature yet.

ladyboytaker
20-01-2016, 09:54 PM
She call herself Min.
A pre.
Her body feel like girl.
Service is willing to do but skill not mature yet.

She's definitely a looker. I'd personally pick her over mint. Like her looks. Very pretty. She does seem a bit more robotic at the start but warmed up to me eventually. Had fun and continued fucking while the place was shut down due to the raid. I told her to cum in my mouth but she ended up cumming on my body. Lights were off so I don't even know if that happened. She then jerked me to completion and that was that.

Looks: 10/10
Service: 6.5/10

YMMV.

ceandy
20-01-2016, 10:29 PM
Just came back from another long session with Oil. Total time was around 50 minutes. She blew me outside the cubicle in full view of the LBs when they came up the stairs. One indian customer molested her tits while I banged her from behind, all the while outside our cubicle.

Holy shit, what an experience.

merlinton
20-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Just came back from another long session with Oil. Total time was around 50 minutes. She blew me outside the cubicle in full view of the LBs when they came up the stairs. One indian customer molested her tits while I banged her from behind, all the while outside our cubicle.

Only in Rowell

kleetora2
21-01-2016, 07:37 AM
So there I am in a dirty Rowell cube at seven thirty. Mint had me balls deep in and she answers a call from another punter. Normally this would put me off, but she then started to ride me furiously and work my man tits until I exploded into my fun bag. She's still one of the best. Had a few chio ones as I left.

Thanks to whoever upped me

merlinton
21-01-2016, 09:05 AM
who is this stunner?
Post or pre?

She call herself Min. A pre. Her body feel like girl. Service is willing to do but skill not mature yet.

She's definitely a looker. I'd personally pick her over mint. Like her looks. Very pretty. She does seem a bit more robotic at the start but warmed up to me eventually. Had fun and continued fucking while the place was shut down due to the raid. I told her to cum in my mouth but she ended up cumming on my body. Lights were off so I don't even know if that happened. She then jerked me to completion and that was that.
Looks: 10/10
Service: 6.5/10
YMMV.

Surprisingly, I saw her been here for some time before the first report start to surface. She is similar to Ida's case. I had such a good experience with Ida but when I met her, it was already her last few days.

Again, to all the cock lurkers here, you are not doing yourself a favour by "reserving cum" for yourself. If you report your experiences here, you bring popularity to them and then finally more pre-ops will be enticed to come SG.

GrieGzEters
21-01-2016, 12:35 PM

There no need for any cubicle. It could be a huge orgy going on up there.hahaha..

rajz
21-01-2016, 12:44 PM
How to find oil.. .Any special identification.. ..plz help...🌟💚🌟🌟💚🌟💙🌟
🌟💚💚💚💚🌟💚🌟
🌟💚🌟🌟💚🌟💚🌟

rooney1000
21-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Oh ? I went down yeaterday too at 845pm. Hang around till 10pm doors still close and lock :)

skymud
21-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Hey bros can describle oil? Shes seems really hot but dunno how to identify her...

marine1991
21-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Just had mint beautiful beautiful beautiful and clean ,
She have quite nice tool for those who likes to be bottomed . For me I always top . And
Look 9/10 she smells so good too .
Body 10/10 I like slim lb .
Boobs , just growing . My fav
Fj : 9/10
Gf: 10/10
Return to fuck for sure ....

.......... Another one her name is amy she is nice too 😉😉 best part she speaks Arabic too

ysoserious
21-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Hey bros, how big is min's dick?

kleetora2
21-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Bro. R u sure mint? She's post right? Perhaps min?

Just had mint beautiful beautiful beautiful and clean ,
She have quite nice tool for those who likes to be bottomed . For me I always top . And
Look 9/10 she smells so good too .
Body 10/10 I like slim lb .
Boobs , just growing . My fav
Fj : 9/10
Gf: 10/10
Return to fuck for sure ....

.......... Another one her name is amy she is nice too 😉😉 best part she speaks Arabic too

marine1991
22-01-2016, 04:22 AM
Bro. R u sure mint? She's post right? Perhaps min?

I was shocked too , cuz as per what I've read here mint is post op, but the one I had too slim body like girl exactly only the boobs are too small or almost no boobs .

kleetora2
22-01-2016, 08:36 AM
Mint is pre with a nice rack for titty fun. Must be a name adopter

I was shocked too , cuz as per what I've read here mint is post op, but the one I had too slim body like girl exactly only the boobs are too small or almost no boobs .

Marumanxxo
22-01-2016, 04:18 PM
I m sure mint is post ops unless another os similar name.

rooney1000
22-01-2016, 08:36 PM
I m sure mint is post ops unless another os similar name.

the other is called min , you can search her facebook
X'Candy Mie

rooney1000
22-01-2016, 08:39 PM
the other is called min , you can search her facebook
X'Candy Mie

i mean is tat the min u guys talking abt?

merlinton
22-01-2016, 09:09 PM
i mean is tat the min u guys talking abt?

She is Mimi. Mint is the post-op with huge boobs. Min is the pre-op with no boobs.

EzKiL
22-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Any bros is there now?

RumpRanger
22-01-2016, 11:33 PM
I was in Rowell earlier at about 6pm or so. The door was opened and I saw several Thai ladyboys inside. One of them caught my eye and she signaled that she had a dick. I counted 8 LBs so there were two missing, probably upstairs. So I took a slow walk to the other end of Rowell to see the Malaysian LBs and then walked back to the Thai HQ.

I noticed a pretty femboy LB that appealed to me. As I was considering to pull the trigger or not, a LB just arrived from outside and went through the gate. She looked hot too.

Finally I decided to take the one that just walked in, thinking she might be fresh and not fucked by anybody yet.

Upstairs I asked her name. She said she was Mint from Hat Yai. I remembered one of the bros her mentioning a Mint who was post-op. So I asked her if she has a dick. She used her hand to make a scissors cutting motion to show that she is already cut. I then asked her if she can take it in the ass. She said okay. Wonderful!

I stripped first while Mint was checking her phone. I laid down and she got up and removed her dress. She has a slim femboy body that I liked. Her ass was small too and not grossly inflated with silicone which I dislike.

Mint started licking my nipples but that did not motivate me. I pulled her closer and started licking her nipples. My hand was on her ass and playing with her asshole. She started moaning and I started getting an erection.

Ming got down and started blowing me my hardened prick. After a while I asked her for 69. She obliged and I was soon giving her an assrim and pussy-eating combo that probably made her steam! She quickly capped me, put on some KY in her ass, adopted the doggy position and told me to fuck her. However she said that most customers fucked her pussy so her asshole had not got a lot of action recently. So she slowly guided my cock into her ass bit by bit until finally it was balls deep. I then started to slowly move my dick in and out of her anus. She was in a bit of pain so I took it slow.

When she started getting comfortable I activated all battle stations and started ramming her petite ass like there was no tomorrow. Needless to say I dumped my cum in her ass fairly quickly but the condom prevented my flooding her rectum with the hot white sauce.

We cleaned up and got dressed. I payed Mint my hard-earned $30 and she was gone in a flash downstairs to wait for another customer.

So there it is. My first review in Rowell in a long time.

ffun161
23-01-2016, 12:37 AM
will they shower before and after the action?:o

rooney1000
23-01-2016, 01:32 AM
will they shower before and after the action?:o

Nope.. just wipe thats all

kleetora2
23-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Welcome back RR. Mint takes it in the back door? I might have to head back to Rowell!

I was in Rowell earlier at about 6pm or so. The door was opened and I saw several Thai ladyboys inside. One of them caught my eye and she signaled that she had a dick. I counted 8 LBs so there were two missing, probably upstairs. So I took a slow walk to the other end of Rowell to see the Malaysian LBs and then walked back to the Thai HQ.

I noticed a pretty femboy LB that appealed to me. As I was considering to pull the trigger or not, a LB just arrived from outside and went through the gate. She looked hot too.

Finally I decided to take the one that just walked in, thinking she might be fresh and not fucked by anybody yet.

Upstairs I asked her name. She said she was Mint from Hat Yai. I remembered one of the bros her mentioning a Mint who was post-op. So I asked her if she has a dick. She used her hand to make a scissors cutting motion to show that she is already cut. I then asked her if she can take it in the ass. She said okay. Wonderful!

I stripped first while Mint was checking her phone. I laid down and she got up and removed her dress. She has a slim femboy body that I liked. Her ass was small too and not grossly inflated with silicone which I dislike.

Mint started licking my nipples but that did not motivate me. I pulled her closer and started licking her nipples. My hand was on her ass and playing with her asshole. She started moaning and I started getting an erection.

Ming got down and started blowing me my hardened prick. After a while I asked her for 69. She obliged and I was soon giving her an assrim and pussy-eating combo that probably made her steam! She quickly capped me, put on some KY in her ass, adopted the doggy position and told me to fuck her. However she said that most customers fucked her pussy so her asshole had not got a lot of action recently. So she slowly guided my cock into her ass bit by bit until finally it was balls deep. I then started to slowly move my dick in and out of her anus. She was in a bit of pain so I took it slow.

When she started getting comfortable I activated all battle stations and started ramming her petite ass like there was no tomorrow. Needless to say I dumped my cum in her ass fairly quickly but the condom prevented my flooding her rectum with the hot white sauce.

We cleaned up and got dressed. I payed Mint my hard-earned $30 and she was gone in a flash downstairs to wait for another customer.

So there it is. My first review in Rowell in a long time.

ultra007
23-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Can any kind soul tell me how to find min? Would love to try btm.

merlinton
24-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Can any kind soul tell me how to find min? Would love to try btm.

I am not kind but let me tell you how. :p
Stand in front of Rowell H79 gate and say "I want Min. Min with cock."

merlinton
24-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Dear cock lovers, how could you leave the cock of such a pretty little thing still loaded with chockful of cum every night?

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22004/22004205d6dd5923d106a5517c33b4db1348c17b.jpg

She is leaving soon. Make her return home with empty balls and anal sore please.

nightfly1966
24-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Dear cock lovers, how could you leave the cock of such a pretty little thing still loaded with chockful of cum every night?

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22004/22004205d6dd5923d106a5517c33b4db1348c17b.jpg

She is leaving soon. Make her return home with empty balls and anal sore please.

Wow! Juz like a SYT...Very pretty sia...^^

merlinton
24-01-2016, 04:22 PM
This diminishing batch is a mix of LBs from hatyai, pattaya and university.

So this is what I mean. If you report your great experiences here and bring good earnings to them, they will spread their words in their different homelands. Then more LBs will come, more cocks to suck, more cum to drink, more top, more bottom, more anal, etc.

Aperture
24-01-2016, 04:42 PM

What's her name?

Hikey
24-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Giving my first FR at Rowell

I was there early last week at Rowell. Loitered around without going past the main door as it was relatively crowded outside the gates. Waited for a good 30mins at the playground opposite, decided to take a look at around 9pm when there was not much people.

Finally stood infront of the gate and saw 8-9 lb. Saw and recognised Mint easily with all her photos posted here, pointed at her and went in the gates walking past the rest and was touched and groped by most of them.

Went upstairs took the last room on the left, Mint is definitely not a time watcher, took her time licking my nipples and bj etc, my finger was loitering around her asshole while she was giving me a good time. Told her I wanted to fuck her, she capped me and i went on top, her moan is soft yet arousing. Blew my load and paid her and left.

On the way down, saw another LB was tempted to try but had to pass it for next time. Any bro here ever did 2 session with different LB back to back?

jaankaden
25-01-2016, 12:23 PM

Hi bro, may I ask how big is Min's cock?

merlinton
25-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Hi bro, may I ask how big is Min's cock?

Why not you try and let us all know?

It might be small but strong OR it might be big but not erectable at all. Lastly, it all boils down to whether you are physically there to truly touch that cock and finally put it in your mouth.

Btbs8951
26-01-2016, 01:32 AM
Have been lurking around for a long time, finally decided to register and post haha. This will be my virgin post, so hope all bros bear with me..!
Went down late today at 11pm. When I reached the gate, one bro and one Bangla was there. There one one pretty lb standing at the gate and the bro upon seeing me quickly on her..., nbz no wonder because she is the best one available lol...
So no choice just stand outside to see.. Another lb at the gate ask me who I'm looking for and I told her mint. She told me she left already..., disappointed, I still continue to see what's available.. There was one lb inside who shouted at me telling me that she know what I want and that she will make sure I get it!! She even showed me her manhood size..!! Quite big actually haha.., anyway, as this was my first trip down, she is too aggressive for me lol... I saw another fair lb with long hair and she just gesture me to go in and showed me 3 fingers which appears to be $30 bucks I think. In the end I took her as she appears shy like me haha
I pointed to her and the lb at the gate open the gate for me to go in. We went up and went to the first cubicle on the right. Well.., to sum up my first experience, it's pretty exciting and thrilling for me. She started to stroke my dick after I stripped but I have problem coming to a full erection (probably too kan curing), instead I ask her to strip and give me a bj. She did strip and put on condom before bj but not so shiok as I prefer bbbj haha. Her bj is good, slow and steady no rush at all, she even tell me that we will do it slowly haha.
When I was erected, she ask me if I want to fuck her and I said YES!! Haha. We started in missionary and she was using her hand to cover her dick while I was thrusting her.. I tried to pull her hand away and she said that she was shy haha just like me.. We changed to doggy and I fucked her while frenching her at the same time. After she seemed warmed up to me, I switch back to missionary and finished her off.., this time she not bothered to cover her dick haha. I find her very accommodating and she is definitely not a time watcher for sure as I spent a good 30 mins inside with her!!
Name : Ice (she even spell that for me haha)
Boobs : small like just developing
Ass : tight and firm
Body : fair and slim
Damage : $30 as quoted
Overall good experience, kept looking to see if got anyone peep or not lol... I'm not really into being topped so did not even try to suck her haha, maybe after a few more tries... Still waiting to try mint.. Hope my FR is not too long and boring.., till next time haha

kleetora2
26-01-2016, 07:11 AM
Mint is still there! I headed down to donate some sperms to her but didn't see her first so chose another chio lb. it was Min! She's exactly like the bros have described. Her tool is smallish but can get hard. I was sextified. On the way out, saw mint but didn't have the power to take her. Min said her last day is today. Not sure if that means she will be at Rowell or that she flies off. Let hope it's the former.

merlinton
26-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Have been lurking around for a long time, finally decided to register and post haha. This will be my virgin post, so hope all bros bear with me..!
Went down late today at 11pm. When I reached the gate, one bro and one Bangla was there. There one one pretty lb standing at the gate and the bro upon seeing me quickly on her..., nbz no wonder because she is the best one available lol...
So no choice just stand outside to see.. Another lb at the gate ask me who I'm looking for and I told her mint. She told me she left already..., disappointed, I still continue to see what's available.. There was one lb inside who shouted at me telling me that she know what I want and that she will make sure I get it!! She even showed me her manhood size..!! Quite big actually haha.., anyway, as this was my first trip down, she is too aggressive for me lol... I saw another fair lb with long hair and she just gesture me to go in and showed me 3 fingers which appears to be $30 bucks I think. In the end I took her as she appears shy like me haha
I pointed to her and the lb at the gate open the gate for me to go in. We went up and went to the first cubicle on the right. Well.., to sum up my first experience, it's pretty exciting and thrilling for me. She started to stroke my dick after I stripped but I have problem coming to a full erection (probably too kan curing), instead I ask her to strip and give me a bj. She did strip and put on condom before bj but not so shiok as I prefer bbbj haha. Her bj is good, slow and steady no rush at all, she even tell me that we will do it slowly haha.
When I was erected, she ask me if I want to fuck her and I said YES!! Haha. We started in missionary and she was using her hand to cover her dick while I was thrusting her.. I tried to pull her hand away and she said that she was shy haha just like me.. We changed to doggy and I fucked her while frenching her at the same time. After she seemed warmed up to me, I switch back to missionary and finished her off.., this time she not bothered to cover her dick haha. I find her very accommodating and she is definitely not a time watcher for sure as I spent a good 30 mins inside with her!!
Name : Ice (she even spell that for me haha)
Boobs : small like just developing
Ass : tight and firm
Body : fair and slim
Damage : $30 as quoted
Overall good experience, kept looking to see if got anyone peep or not lol... I'm not really into being topped so did not even try to suck her haha, maybe after a few more tries... Still waiting to try mint.. Hope my FR is not too long and boring.., till next time haha

Nope not boring at all. Kept me at the edge of my seat. Gotta look out for ICE now!

the1newborn
26-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Was here looking for Mint, but too bad, she's eithere not yet arrived or taken by someone, then choose another fair talk lady, oil. Service not bad, figure ISO not bad. But the bad things happen next, while I walk down, MINT IS HERE, damn~~~
Missed it, anyone know when will she leave?

the1newborn
26-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Was here looking for Mint, but too bad, she's eithere not yet arrived or taken by someone, then choose another fair talk lady, oil. Service not bad, figure ISO not bad. But the bad things happen next, while I walk down, MINT IS HERE, damn~~~

*figure oso*

flxboi
26-01-2016, 08:52 PM

Mint's (the post-op one) leaving on Thurs.

Vivacious
26-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Went to H79 tonight to try and catch Min before she goes, however not in sight so I took the most pleasant looking which was Ice. We went to the cubicle and she hug and kiss me. She capped me and started bj. Her suction was just nice enough to get me fired up and not cum even before I got into the main battleground.

After a good while, I doggy her hard. Her ass was damn tight, I could feel the grip on my little bro even with all the lubes and rubber. Turn her around and missionary her till the point of the final thrust, I grabbed her boobs and unloaded my minions. Just as I did my final thrust, she grab me towards her and tightly body hug me with her legs over my back. I was like deeply right into her ass and I can feel the minions flowing out.
Name: Ice
Boobs: not for boobs lover, hormonal boobs, she used pad to upsize the boobs.
Body: Petite, slim 7/10
Face: 7/10 pleasant, looks like those gnd you wanna bonk
Asked whether she can cum, she replied no. Not sure whether isit cos of the hormones or cos it was already late at night and she had came multiple times.

Goalman
27-01-2016, 02:10 AM
I lucky to spot min when I reach the gate

everyone was envy because she just did with one customer. immediately I signal for her while she was still touching up.
I went up with the cubicle and I can see she was very slim and has a small ass. upon reaching the room I immediately ask her for her name and where she stay in Thailand to break the ice. we straight away french kiss and and ask her to lay down and start to lick her nipple. she moan in ecstasy. to my believe she give me a bbbj after that and have a hard on. I ask to cap me so that I can fuck her in her ass. I fuck her in her tight ass in doggy then I turn her to missionary and pump her away until I cum.

very nice smell. rest I will not disclose for the rest of bro who wanna know more just go it.

GrieGzEters
27-01-2016, 07:46 PM
At house 79 now, one bro was 1 step ahead of me for mint. Now I am waiting..

kenshin881
27-01-2016, 09:41 PM
bros can know what time will H79 close? 12am or 1am?

orbiorbi
28-01-2016, 09:15 AM
Hey guys,

Anyone knows when will Min/Oil/Garfield be leaving? Or have they already left? Been too busy with work recently. (Will really appreciate it if I can get their contact number to arrange for a daytime session)

Mint's flight should be today I think so no chance for her anymore.

Thanks in advance!

GrieGzEters
28-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Hey guys,

Anyone knows when will Min/Oil/Garfield be leaving? Or have they already left? Been too busy with work recently. (Will really appreciate it if I can get their contact number to arrange for a daytime session)

Mint's flight should be today I think so no chance for her anymore.

Thanks in advance!

I tried min yesterday, her last day on 2nd Feb if I remember correctly.

screwmyass
28-01-2016, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=Btbs8951;14130573]Have been lurking around for a long time, finally decided to register and post haha. This will be my virgin post, so hope all bros bear with me..!
So no choice just stand outside to see.. Another lb at the gate ask me who I'm looking for and I told her mint. She told me she left already..., disappointed, I still continue to see what's available.. There was one lb inside who shouted at me telling me that she know what I want and that she will make sure I get it!! She even showed me her manhood size..!! Quite big actually haha.., anyway, as this was my first trip down, she is too aggressive for me lol...

Hi, what's the name of that lb that show u her manhood? Or how she look like? I wanna try being top by her

Btbs8951
28-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Having problem sending in a full report haha
Cut story short, had Mint last night around 10.30pm.
Conclusion, very satisfied and definitely NO REGRETS trying her lol..
Stats as described by other bros
Damage $30 + tips as I utilized all 3 holes
Confirm flying off today, so by the time I left maybe another one or two bros had her last blood lol...

Btbs8951
28-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Maybe my FR too long, that's why having problem sending out. No choice got to break into two parts then. Here goes haha.......

Today's mission 27th Jan 2016 : Try Mint
First attempt - Was at Rowell about 6pm. Walked past 79 and doors were closed. Bo pian, go nearby coffeeshop for tea first.
Second attempt - About 6.30pm walked to 79, this time door was open. Can see about 6 lbs inside and ICE was there as well..! I asked the lb at the gate if Mint is here already and she told me Mint is not around. ICE gestured to me, think she remember I just screwed her two days ago haha. A bit tempted at first, but I have to stick to my mission, which is try Mint before she goes back!!
Third attempt - Went off to run some errands first and returned to 79 at 10.30pm. Reached and there was a group of people standing outside gawking at the lbs. about 4 Bangla and two bros to be exact. Was thinking to myself, so many people surely Mint not around la..., anyway, I came from the right side of the gate and slowly try to squeeze in to take a look. After a while, the Banglas started to move off and I can finally have a full view into the unit. There was a lb whom I had asked about Mint and she was telling the other lbs in Thai which I assumed was telling them that I come for pussy because right after she said that, a lb in front of the gate called out to me and say she got pussy lol... That lb looks good actually.., but when I looked right into the unit, I saw Mint standing right at the back! I was thinking 'swee'!!! I quickly pointed at her and the lb at the gate opened the gate for me. When I walk through the lbs, can see they quite pissed off, maybe why Mint so popular haha.

Btbs8951
28-01-2016, 04:36 PM
Up we go and went into the last room on the left. The room I think should be the best coz there is a fan blowing directly at the mattress so I dun feel hot at all. Once in the room, she hugged me and we frenched for a while. My hands were all over her tight body. Finally we dislodged from our frenching and started to strip to our birthday suit. Appreciate her cleanliness as she used the wet tissue to clean the mattress before asking me to lie down. She came on top of me and we continued to french and at the same time she was stroking my dick. I was steaming hot by then and she start to lick my nipples and slowly go down south to bbbj me. It felt real good and the no rush feeling made it even better. She capped me once she felt that my dick was at the brim of explosion and started with cowgirl. We continued to french while she was riding me and after a while we switched to missionary, where it is my turn to ram her while frenching her. I requested for doggy and she readily obliged. During doggy i managed to convince her to let me screw her ass.., she was claiming that she long time never got screwed at the ass and she is not prepared haha. Anyway, she applied ky and slowly guide my dick into her ass. She complained that she is feeling pain but I assured her that I'll be gentle haha. Once in, I pumped her gently to make sure that she is comfortable. When she start to moan and got the hang of getting her ass fucked, I adopt my favorite position, which is both of us kneeling with our bodies stuck to each other. My two hands were squeezing her boobs and we were frenching frantically while my dick attacked her ass full throttle from behind. Needless to say, in that position I surrendered my army of spermsin a short while!!!
Once deed is done, we cleaned up and dress up. Today damage $30 + tips as I feel that she deserved it. Anyway to all bros, she confirmed tmr going back to Land Of Smiles. Anyway, I have to thank the Banglas and bros standing outside before I arrived as you all did not choose her lol....
Mission accomplished - Conclusion, very enjoyable session (no wonder got so many good reviews about her) and NO REGRETS!!! At least my perseverance paid off haha...

the1newborn
28-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Haiz, too bad...anyone know Mint's contact or is she work in Thailand as well? Anyway to contact her?

Btbs8951
28-01-2016, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=Btbs8951;14130573]Have been lurking around for a long time, finally decided to register and post haha. This will be my virgin post, so hope all bros bear with me..!
So no choice just stand outside to see.. Another lb at the gate ask me who I'm looking for and I told her mint. She told me she left already..., disappointed, I still continue to see what's available.. There was one lb inside who shouted at me telling me that she know what I want and that she will make sure I get it!! She even showed me her manhood size..!! Quite big actually haha.., anyway, as this was my first trip down, she is too aggressive for me lol...

Hi, what's the name of that lb that show u her manhood? Or how she look like? I wanna try being top by her

Sorry bro, never ask her. Anyway she was there last night when I went. All I can remember is she got long hair and wears a white shorts. Quite a looker too... She was at the same spot as the previous time I went, on the right row probably 4th or 5th one. You go try and post la, maybe I'll be tempted too lol... Good luck!!

jaywalk
29-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Any tall leggy LB there with tanned complexion?

ceandy
29-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Another hour long satisfying session with Oil. Lots of frenching, BBBJ, outside the cubicle action. Was pounding her doggystyle outside for a good 10 minutes.

She's going back on the 8th, so thats a week left. Saw some pretty good LBs on the way down, shall try them when Oil goes back.

MrMuscleman
29-01-2016, 11:10 PM
All these lb got dicks or cutt off?

Vivacious
30-01-2016, 09:09 AM
All these lb got dicks or cutt off?

Some got, some don't have. It's better to ask @ the gate

20 CLass
30-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Another hour long satisfying session with Oil. Lots of frenching, BBBJ, outside the cubicle action. Was pounding her doggystyle outside for a good 10 minutes.

She's going back on the 8th, so thats a week left. Saw some pretty good LBs on the way down, shall try them when Oil goes back.

U seems to like doing outside cubicle bro..

ceandy
30-01-2016, 05:16 PM
U seems to like doing outside cubicle bro..

Haha yeah, thing is for that session, she was the one who led me outside slowly while in doggystyle. Definitely going down again tonight.

lucidlucifer
30-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Haha yeah, thing is for that session, she was the one who led me outside slowly while in doggystyle. Definitely going down again tonight.

Sup bro, i think i saw ur "show" the other night. U have a damn fit bod, nowonder the girls there like u so much lol

ceandy
30-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Sup bro, i think i saw ur "show" the other night. U have a damn fit bod, nowonder the girls there like u so much lol

Haha :D:D

Anyway any bros interested in a foursome tonight? I'll be there around 8pm.

merlinton
30-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Not bad. There are now a few good looking ones. Min is still around for last few days. Behold, a tall sexy and fair LB just arrived. Shall see if anyone reports about her. Haha.

ButtKing
30-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Bro ceandy pls let me know when u r going down again for out of cubicle action. I would like to witness it💪👍

EzKiL
31-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Count me in too!. I want see see ☺

ceandy
31-01-2016, 03:19 PM
I might be heading down tonight or tomorrow night, so any bros interested we can have a orgy upstairs or something, like book 2 sessions each, $60 per person. :D

lucidlucifer
31-01-2016, 04:05 PM
I might be heading down tonight or tomorrow night, so any bros interested we can have a orgy upstairs or something, like book 2 sessions each, $60 per person. :D

lol canot la bro, later our girls give u attention instead of us. u too fit liao la

aimbird
31-01-2016, 04:51 PM
i am in too. let me know when going... lets orgy!!!

law rence
31-01-2016, 04:57 PM
This is fun ! I love it . The okt ok not ? I heard some the post he aware of it too

ceandy
31-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Should be ok, its not like we're paying less or anything. My last session Oil asked me to take her and her friend the next round. Her friend looked so so only, but had what seems like a handful of tits. Saw another one wearing a blue tank top, might try her and Oil tonight if I have the chance.

lover8boy
31-01-2016, 05:47 PM
the OKT leaves it to the LBs to decide their rates and timing. 60 is fine for a double session. May as well maximise it with 2 LBs working on you :D in a foursome. But isn't Sunday this timing crowded ?

ceandy
31-01-2016, 05:54 PM
the OKT leaves it to the LBs to decide their rates and timing. 60 is fine for a double session. May as well maximise it with 2 LBs working on you :D in a foursome. But isn't Sunday this timing crowded ?

Yes Sunday is packed, but with the right LB, who doesn't care about the time, its super kinky when other LBs look or even go into your cubicle to molest you while your LB is riding or blowing you, leaving their Bangala customer outside waiting.

Happened so many times to me, which is why I enjoy going on a Sunday. :D

lover8boy
31-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Haha. Looks like you know exactly what you want. Yeah oil is good. Will be better if she has a good wingman wing woman !

lover8boy
31-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Min the petite looking LB does a good bj and CIM

ahtek
31-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Hi bros, can anyone of you pm me the exact location of the house? Been there for 2 times. But cant seem to find it.

greathunter
01-02-2016, 12:42 AM
Anyone heading to Rowell Monday or tuesday night. Holla! Lets go together

Summerhillt
01-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Sigh its closed now at 1am..

greathunter
01-02-2016, 01:10 AM
oh they close that early? thanks bro for info

makmak
01-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Anyone got fb of oil and latest stock?

wzydog
01-02-2016, 02:49 PM
oh they close that early? thanks bro for info

Last session is probably around 12-1230, but this timing may vary with the number of customers there. (more people, they will close later)

rooney1000
01-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Anyone got fb of oil and latest stock?

Her name in fb is Aoi Sora

YukoOgura
01-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Very nice to see the thread now very active! Keep it coming!!

Summerhillt
01-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Very nice to see the thread now very active! Keep it coming!!

Bro! I always looking forward to read your FRs. How had it been going recently?

Rocker4848
01-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Who is going down tonight? I will be there around 8pm~

Mister91
01-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Sup bros,
Had my first experience in H79 today. Was good but not great.
Surprised to see many pretty looking lbs. Was there at around 8pm, so many bangla sia, i cannot even see properly. Kind of a turn off that there are many banglas visit the place.
When trying to pick a girl between 5 banglas, there was like 8-10 lbs, all trying to "pull" me and i can't concentrate, and just fk it, i said ok lol. So the lb that "took care" of the gate took me in and bring me up.
Really sleazy place, walking up the stair can hear lbs moaning and all. I was fking nervous. I asked if she has a cock, she said yes. However she can't get hard, prolly had a customer before me. She just pre-cums alot. We had a session and i left. On the way out, a malay lb spoke malay to me and i was shock. Will want to try her next time.

Well, It was my first, I will be back again. How do i choose the one that can top me? Gate is too small for me to like ask the lbs at the back, do i just ask the "gate keeper" about it?

gbquickie
01-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Anybody willing to "show me the ropes". I would like to try Mint and Aoi.
You bring me and I pay your go at them :)

gbquickie
01-02-2016, 11:33 PM
Is it too late already for tonight?
I am very, very horny :)

ceandy
01-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Got rejected by Oil as she said she got told off by the OKT for her long service sessions. WTF man.

Btbs8951
02-02-2016, 12:06 AM
[QUOTE=Btbs8951
There was one lb inside who shouted at me telling me that she know what I want and that she will make sure I get it!! She even showed me her manhood size..!! Quite big actually haha.., anyway, as this was my first trip down, she is too aggressive for me lol...

Just went down again. I was approaching the gate when I saw the okt asking 3 Banglas to move away. Lucky me, stand in front with another bro only haha.
First glance, there was like 10 lbs inside, I saw Ice and she gestured to me. Tried before liao so pass, was aiming to try others haha. Then I saw the one that called out to me the other time, today she was seated second on the right. She saw me and said the same thing to me ; 'I know what u want, I can give u what u want!!' I was thinking, ok la! Let's see what u can do! Haha
I pointed to her and the lb at the gate opened the gate for me. I was molested by a few lbs while making my way in haha. Went up turn left and it appears that all the cubicles were taken as she was flipping all the curtains and I get to see some sneak shows😋 We end up in the first cubicle on the right.

law rence
02-02-2016, 01:46 AM
If they not open about this , than let not be nice too
It must be happening for us also and time watching is a turn off
If little things also cannot compromise
It be another geylang that will get raid everyday
I agree this gate man is rude!

Btbs8951
02-02-2016, 02:03 AM
She told me that she going to take a shower and asked me to wait for her inside. I was thinking, not bad hor at least she will be clean haha. She was wearing a black bra with stripes across the back and a white shorts. She returned a few minutes later with only her top. After I stripped, she told me to lie down and relax while she service me. She started to slowly lick my balls and my thighs. I was feeling damn shiok when she suddenly lift up my legs and gave me an AR!! A sensual rimming and slowly poking my arse hole with her tongue. She continued with that alternating between my balls and my arse, heavenly feeling man!!! I would say she really took her time to service me... Finally she decided to engulf my by now super hardened dick and her bbbj cum deep throat was power.., done slowly and sensually! She asked me if I want to fuck her or cim and I chose cim as her oral job is damn power la haha. She told me not to worry, she will spend a long time with me and slowly continued the process. I was enjoying myself so much that I can't even take note of the time lol.... By the time I cim, cleaned up and came out from the unit it's almost an hour.
Name : Venus
Boobs : zero (nothing at all, had a look and asked her to keep her bra on haha)
Cim: power!!
Fj : never try but the butts feel good haha
Tool : half erected at best (dun k ow what she put in her shorts the other time, dildo or cucumber haha)
Overall : very good coz simply no rush and aims to please.
I find her quite pretty and gentle actually although she seems very aggressive while I'm outside the gate haha
Damage : $30 + 10 as I feel obliged to give her for her very patient service
Conclusion bros, not for boobs lovers and I dun think she can bottom anyone haha. Enjoy bros!!!

makmak
02-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Her name in fb is Aoi Sora

Haha.... JAV also come to here.

Btbs8951
02-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Anyway I meant to say that I dun think Venus will be able to top anyone.
This batch like got a few post ops that looks not bad. The same lb that knows I'm looking for Mint the other time did the same thing yesterday by telling the rest I looking for pussy and a few good looking lbs kept calling out to me that they got pussy haha.
Got some good looking ones so maybe next target I'll get one and update...

sunkistorange
03-02-2016, 12:13 AM
Went today trying to unload and check clear but instead got ia,ia....all houses seem closed. Anyone knows what happened?

loverboy69
03-02-2016, 02:11 AM
Went today trying to unload and check clear but instead got ia,ia....all houses seem closed. Anyone knows what happened?

Yup! Was there just before midnight. Nothing was happening, waited until 0030 and left.

EzKiL
03-02-2016, 09:57 AM
Last night police raid. All the LB went back hotel very early. Manage to meet up 1 for supper. Haha

loverboy69
03-02-2016, 12:04 PM
Last night police raid. All the LB went back hotel very early. Manage to meet up 1 for supper. Haha

Did you get your dessert!!😜 Lol

EzKiL
03-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Did you get your dessert!!😜 Lol

Nah. Just normal supper. Haha

qwertyuiop2
03-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Any luck tonight???

Xyborg
03-02-2016, 10:37 PM
those who visit rowell and blow those lb, u got make them wear protection before u blow anot?

zacky25
03-02-2016, 11:04 PM
those who visit rowell and blow those lb, u got make them wear protection before u blow anot?

Just had my first session, I blowed one without condom.
Should be safe I suppose

zacky25
03-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Had my first session with lb called Natty or Nutty
I was looking for a nice lb pre-op, and she had a nice cock that I sucked and sucked until she came, not in my mouth though

makmak
03-02-2016, 11:50 PM

No. I nvm wear regardless of the activities until i read more abt hiv..... then, i decide to cut down on visting them.
Cos, wear protective might as well dont do. No feeling leh.
Some say once you dont wear, you will nvm want to wear forever.
Best is dont engage in lb activities in the first instant. Cos, once you try them, its hard to quit. But actually can quit....

Summerhillt
04-02-2016, 11:42 AM
No. I nvm wear regardless of the activities until i read more abt hiv..... then, i decide to cut down on visting them.
Best is dont engage in lb activities in the first instant. Cos, once you try them, its hard to quit. But actually can quit....

It's like a drug. How to quit? But on a serious note, they always say that sexual activities with transsexuals have a higher chance of getting HIV or AIDS? Why so? If protected sex, isn't it the same as fucking a geylang legal WL ?

Or isit fuck anus easier to get AIDS?

lucidlucifer
04-02-2016, 12:50 PM
It's like a drug. How to quit? But on a serious note, they always say that sexual activities with transsexuals have a higher chance of getting HIV or AIDS? Why so? If protected sex, isn't it the same as fucking a geylang legal WL ?

Or isit fuck anus easier to get AIDS?

because anal region has very minimal lubricant present. plus, the skin is at an interior region which not so resilient, as compared to skin on the exterior region. hence when engaging in penetrative sex, the friction can cause micro tear, which allows bacteria or virus to enter the body.

hence, its more risky for ppl who always bottom. like wise in this case, the LB, and the homosexuals.

then again, if both partners are hiv negative, then there no need to worry. but who knows right?

makmak
04-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Being a sinkie if you kanna HIV very unworthy.
Insurance company dont pay and you also cannot get cheap medication here. Other countries their insurance will pay even if due to risky sex and is part of critical illnesses. Eg, Malaysia insurance pay.

On top, pls note that medication for hiv is not for everyone. Some people their body cannot withstand the strong effect of this drug. Even if your body can take it, the medication must be taken disciplinary in order to be effective.

Xyborg
04-02-2016, 02:41 PM

As in you blow them with condom, they feel lesser but you should feel around the same right :confused:

quite tempted to try rowell, but somehow i'm more afraid of the lbs there compared to fl lbs.

lucidlucifer
04-02-2016, 03:53 PM
Being a sinkie if you kanna HIV very unworthy.
Insurance company dont pay and you also cannot get cheap medication here. Other countries their insurance will pay even if due to risky sex and is part of critical illnesses. Eg, Malaysia insurance pay.

On top, pls note that medication for hiv is not for everyone. Some people their body cannot withstand the strong effect of this drug. Even if your body can take it, the medication must be taken disciplinary in order to be effective.

thats right folks, play safe is the key

lucidlucifer
04-02-2016, 03:54 PM
thats right folks, play safe is the key

in europe, hiv medication is free, esp in sweden and switzerland.

ppl live normal lives with HIV.

and magnetic couples are very common ie (positive partner + negative partner)

Summerhillt
04-02-2016, 04:01 PM
So is it safe to do no condom 69 at rowell? Any penetrative sex must be with condoms lah

Xyborg
04-02-2016, 05:03 PM
don't know ask them to wear cd before i suck them, will make them feel insulted anot.

mbam
04-02-2016, 05:19 PM
So is it safe to do no condom 69 at rowell? Any penetrative sex must be with condoms lah

heard that unprotected 69 sex is safer than raw anal sex? is it true?

makmak
04-02-2016, 09:29 PM
69 raw should be ok, according to statistics.
But remember, 上的山多终遇虎。
Further, not everyone have the same fate.... Just like life. Some 100x raw anus also safe. Some 1x raw kanna leow.

Whrthebestdeal
04-02-2016, 11:46 PM
anyone going down tonight?

Mister91
05-02-2016, 01:52 AM
Anyone knows any lb there who can top? Prefer with big, hard cock with cums :p Planning to go tmr

lucidlucifer
05-02-2016, 12:19 PM
heard that unprotected 69 sex is safer than raw anal sex? is it true?

there is still a slight chance.

but if u ever encountered 1 with braces, pls wear a condom before letting her blow u.

those bracers are constantly causes microtears / abrasions in her frontal lip region, where her blood is exposed to ur lil bro. and if she does it too rough, u will have some abraisions on ur lil bro too

but then again, research have shown that saliva can kill bacteria and viruses.

ceandy
06-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Just had a new comer named Sonia. Hot as fuck, nice tits, only thing was service felt rushed. RTF not likely. Saw a couple of new ones at the gate. Awaiting for more FRs on them.

makmak
06-02-2016, 08:23 AM
Booked Min not Mint 3 weeks ago. Notice she kept coughing then, and now i also keep coughing although has been on medication since then.
Anyone ancounter the same issue?

perks
06-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Bros, any pics or facebook profiles of the current batch?

FastnCurious
08-02-2016, 12:54 AM
its never safe.

Diseases like Chlamydia and Gonorrhea and other STIs can be caused just to oral sex, even kissing. So beware.

Summerhillt
08-02-2016, 11:55 AM
there is still a slight chance.

but if u ever encountered 1 with braces, pls wear a condom before letting her blow u.

those bracers are constantly causes microtears / abrasions in her frontal lip region, where her blood is exposed to ur lil bro. and if she does it too rough, u will have some abraisions on ur lil bro too

but then again, research have shown that saliva can kill bacteria and viruses.

I am a SUCKER for ldbs with braces. Hehehe. Had one with braces last time. Haha

makmak
08-02-2016, 01:42 PM
I am a SUCKER for ldbs with braces. Hehehe. Had one with braces last time. Haha

I am a sucker for raw! Had raw for all patterns with lb or girls since 1993. All the while i thought i have hiv till last yr i went for checkup. No hiv, no std. Damn happy like getting a second life.
Thats why i cut down a lot on visting them and now at most go for oral. If screw girls, i faster cum. Last time i stay inside for long time like at least half hr.
Thats why i say a lot depend on luck and your fate. DSC nurse tell me a lot of young gay kana hiv..... Thats why now i become very good boy... Haha....

Goalman
08-02-2016, 05:30 PM
hope to slurp some sperm in my mouth.... :)

ceandy
08-02-2016, 09:01 PM
How's the scene there these few days? Feel like spending some ang pao money there tonight.:D