PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Btbs8951
03-04-2016, 10:35 PM

Saw this earlier today, looks like new batch on our shores already

Went down yesterday and it was super packed.., 5 banglas standing at the gate. I came from the right and I can only manage to see 3 lbs at the gate. the lb at the front signaled to me and held up three fingers meaning $30/-, I rejected her initially as I was trying to see other lbs in the unit. I had no luck of coz as the Banglas were blocking me, but I changed my mind once the lb held up her arm to tell me that she can stand... I immediate said ok to her and she opened the gate. Once entered the gate, I was surprised by the number of lookers inside, I would easily consider on 3 or 4 of them. As usual kena molested along the way up. Went to the last room on the right and we stripped.
Name : Soap (sounds like it unless got other spelling)
Boobs : under construction, cute and small
Tool : I'm not good at inches, but it's between previous batch Angie and Smile.
BBBJ : good, slow and steady alternating between balls and dick
Overall service no rush and very accommodating.
She is the dominating type which will push you to suck her tool. I'm a victim of that and she gets erected easily too. She keep saying good good while I'm sucking her.. I invited her to fuck me and she willingly obliged. She banged me in missionary for a good 5-10 minutes till she came. After that she came, I asked to blow me till I come and she blew me for about 10 mins till I blow my load. I would recommend her to bros who likes to be topped, although she doesn't have the tool size of Smile but still enough to satisfy you. She was wearing a flower thingy on her head at the gate but took it off once in the room. Happy bonking bros!!

airwaves
04-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Bro Btbs8951

Solid FR le ... Now you make me wanna go down tonight and try soap! :D

Sochaipom
04-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Dear Bros,
Been passing by shop houses before hse 79...saw some ladyboy (Indian and fair looking LB). Does any Bros try them before?

Foxxxy
04-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Anyone tried Alice n Jenny in threesome? Sound exciting huh... Lolz;)

merlinton
04-04-2016, 04:39 PM

What's stopping you from trying? It is easily possible in a crazy place like Rowell H79. Haha

RogueArcher
04-04-2016, 06:28 PM

Yeah bro.. Try please.. He he

Foxxxy
04-04-2016, 06:40 PM
What's stopping you from trying? It is easily possible in a crazy place like Rowell H79. Haha

Will go on Wed, hopefully they havent go back by then. Jenny is a must, so either pair up with Alice or Soap. Lolz

blastit
04-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Hi bros, what time do they usually come out? I went down ard 8pm last night but ddnt see them

makmak
04-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Waiting for Jenny till 8 pm. But she not back from booking yet.
Saw a guy looking for Alice.
Today many people.
Who is this in the photo? Pre or post?

Hikey
04-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Door is closed at the moment.

marine1991
04-04-2016, 09:00 PM
Ohh i am on my way .... Should i go back home ??!!

makmak
04-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Ohh i am on my way .... Should i go back home ??!!

Today a bit crowded with people outside. So, they they will closed the door when getting too crowded.

lucidlucifer
04-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Today many people.

Mama mia senorita!!!!!!!! :eek:

I wana make her mai waifu!!!! :eek:

elvix
04-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Was there till 850pm.
Think there was some money issue with one of the Indian ladyboy.
Saw the mustache man went in , grab her by the head and drag her up stairs.
:)

iphonefuck
05-04-2016, 01:25 AM
I am the aforementioned guy who was looking for Alice lol. Unsuccessfully. She was up in a booking. Also saw the indian ladyboy in trouble w the moustache man.

Tot I should make a splash (have never given FRs here in this thread; just been silently reading FRs from the senior bros), and provide my insights for this batch.

Jenny (a week ago) vs Bowie (today)

I had jenny a week back, looks good from far but average close up. Small dick but she knows how to treat a man right. Kept asking for tip which put me off a lil bit but still a good fuck. Felt like i can do almost anything to her. She asked me to write FR but i hesitated until today for Bowie, for comparison's sake.

Now, fast forward to today. Peered into the gate, saw the mystery lady in the pic in the below post. Caught my eye immediately. Very chio. think shes new. But I persisted in looking for Alice, didn't get to catch her, probably disappointed the remaining gang there, and I stepped aside for abit beside the banglas to see if i can wait. Saw some other non-bangla bros as well. probably bro makmak was there too.

Got a lil impatient, started going in front of the gate again to glance-glance, and backed down again. Suddenly, this lady squatted at the gate and said

"If you hear about Alice, you know about me"

Didn't know who she was, but wow she was darn pretty and voluptuous body. Where did she come from; I tot I scanned the whole corridor just now.... Pretty amused at what she said, so I laughed and said "alright let's go". Walked past the mystery girl - very very decent feminine looking.

In the cubicle, wow i tell you she was SOOOOO hot. and had the hot bitchy indignified look like why did i come look for alice instead of her. Doing the deed, she had THE softest C/D tits. Almost no enhanced feel. I kept asking her "u sure u ladyboy" lol. Extremely feminine looking; I would have been fooled outside. She was on top for abit - that was heaven. Switched to doggy and cummed and she can control her squeeze. WTF?! lol

As we dressed up, i made a mental note to RTF, and i don't ever do that for Rowell or any ladyboy for that matter. She whispered into my ear, "so do you know who i am?" i was like "not really". Total blur face. I leaned in to hear,

"Bowie".

merlinton
05-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Bro iphonefuck, good report you have here. Great that you got out of your lurking mode. Your report will contribute in creating hype for this place. Bowie and Alice would not have come Rowell H79 if this place remains quiet and non-lucrative.

sggirls
05-04-2016, 10:28 AM
anyone has Jenny Alice or Bowie wechat ID? i think of booking them in some nice hotel to slowly relaz......:D:D

machete666
05-04-2016, 10:37 AM
anyone has Jenny Alice or Bowie wechat ID? i think of booking them in some nice hotel to slowly relaz......:D:D

Yessss if anyone has their contacts are much more better, can book them out.

machete666
05-04-2016, 10:38 AM
I am the aforementioned guy who was looking for Alice lol. Unsuccessfully. She was up in a booking. Also saw the indian ladyboy in trouble w the moustache man.

Tot I should make a splash (have never given FRs here in this thread; just been silently reading FRs from the senior bros), and provide my insights for this batch.

Jenny (a week ago) vs Bowie (today)

I had jenny a week back, looks good from far but average close up. Small dick but she knows how to treat a man right. Kept asking for tip which put me off a lil bit but still a good fuck. Felt like i can do almost anything to her. She asked me to write FR but i hesitated until today for Bowie, for comparison's sake.

Now, fast forward to today. Peered into the gate, saw the mystery lady in the pic in the below post. Caught my eye immediately. Very chio. think shes new. But I persisted in looking for Alice, didn't get to catch her, probably disappointed the remaining gang there, and I stepped aside for abit beside the banglas to see if i can wait. Saw some other non-bangla bros as well. probably bro makmak was there too.

Got a lil impatient, started going in front of the gate again to glance-glance, and backed down again. Suddenly, this lady squatted at the gate and said

"If you hear about Alice, you know about me"

Didn't know who she was, but wow she was darn pretty and voluptuous body. Where did she come from; I tot I scanned the whole corridor just now.... Pretty amused at what she said, so I laughed and said "alright let's go". Walked past the mystery girl - very very decent feminine looking.

In the cubicle, wow i tell you she was SOOOOO hot. and had the hot bitchy indignified look like why did i come look for alice instead of her. Doing the deed, she had THE softest C/D tits. Almost no enhanced feel. I kept asking her "u sure u ladyboy" lol. Extremely feminine looking; I would have been fooled outside. She was on top for abit - that was heaven. Switched to doggy and cummed and she can control her squeeze. WTF?! lol

As we dressed up, i made a mental note to RTF, and i don't ever do that for Rowell or any ladyboy for that matter. She whispered into my ear, "so do you know who i am?" i was like "not really". Total blur face. I leaned in to hear,

"Bowie".

U have thier cobtacts?

makmak
05-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Ya, iphonefuck, i was behind you yesterday. The way you react to bowie statement with your action is damn funny. Actually all lb also laugh.
From your FR, i am thinking lucky i didnt manage to get Jenny. From what i know from agent, now the most popular three are Alice, balloon and jenny. He say many bro come past week looking for these 3. Most likely he forget to mention bowie.

The lady in red in above photo look outstanding but i think she is pre.
Give me a feeling her service depend on her mood one. So, nvm up her. Even agent also dont know. Must wait for her FR to come in.

Lamch
05-04-2016, 01:09 PM
Dear broz,may i know what time the place open? Want to try to be first to try their service...

Lamch
05-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Hi broz,may i know what time H79 open for business? Wish to get down there and be the first to try the LB..

alandyla
05-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Wonder how Bowie looks like?

elvix
05-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Bro iphonefuck I was there too.
Lol heard Bowie said that many times..

Was waiting for Alice who doesn't really seems to come out , while soap kept asking me to take her.

But end up left when the Indian LB saga came.

ceandy
05-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Might be heading down tonight to try the new one in the pic. :D

makmak
05-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Might be heading down tonight to try the new one in the pic. :D

I think she is a post. Hopefully she is a pre. Then i got one more playground. Yesterday when she and her kaki walk in at 7pm, immediately there is a bangalesh worker took her.

Anyway, waiting for your FR tonight eagerly!

arcliner
05-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Here for the first time! What an experienced! Greeted by many LB.

Was in a rushed, so picked the best of the "remains"

LB: Hong San
Nationality: Thai
Size: A/B still developing but soft, tiny rod
Looks: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
Fj: 8/10 very persistent to ensure you have a good time.
Dmg: 30 +10tips
RTF: Yes, but do not mind others.

Heard the next door one like torture chamber! Phew, didnt chose the voilent one. Gd

Not a time watcher.

arcliner
05-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Guide to Rowell

Preface
Hi everyone, this is an introduction for newbies curious and interested in thailand ladyboys working in rowell road H79!

Written as the 1 post to end all the silly questions asked that has already been answered way too many times over the years! Partly also to "give back" to the community as the previous generation did help give a lot of FR and guidance since the creation of this thread 5years ago in 2009.

Have fun & enjoy the read.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is this H79?
What is so attractive about thailand ladyboys?
What services are provided?
How much?
So where is this thailand ladyboy paradise in Singapore?
What time does it open / close ?
Ok, so how do i approach them?
Random

What is this H79?
Short time fun with 100% genuine Thai Ladyboys. They are mostly working ladyboys from either Hatyai or they work in Pattaya. A couple may have worked in Phuket.

Those from Hatyai may be working in the hansa cabaret show, or work in bars/freelance. Phuket & Pattaya ladyboys mostly work in gogo bars or beer bars. Some work a decent usual job back home.

Of course their actual hometown birthplace could vary from ANYWHERE from Isan to the south, but who really gives a fuck?

Most have cocks. Some are post-ops.
Most cocks are functional. Some are just 100% limp.
Some are incredibly beautiful. Some are plump. Some are cute. Some are just not very passable. But there is always 1-3 ladyboys that will suit your taste amongst all of them.

They visit singapore for 1month (standard tourist period)
The batches are always changing.
Every week a few ladyboys will be replaced.

There are no rooms. (there used to be). Now its like 7 partitioned cubicles, covered with fucking shower curtains. yes. Really sleazy. Its not the cleanest whorehouse but its worth it for the fun i get with thailand ladyboys.

Sometimes when you and your ladyboy are fucking halfway, your cubicle curtain may get peeked at. Usually ladyboy and their customers checking if its empty so they can use. OR your ladyboy is showing you off to the other ladyboys like some sex toy. "Hey come look at my customer!!!"
Or they just enter to fucking molest you. For whatever reasons. Seduce you into paying her for threesome? or really just eating your tofu.

What is so attractive about thailand ladyboys?
They can be just as beautiful as girls or even prettier! Because they have cocks. The sex becomes much more interesting and versatile! They are feminine.

You can fuck them. And they can fuck you. There is so much more fun and things to do with a ladyboy than a genuine girl. Part of the attraction is the taboo. Because its so wrong to be having sex with someone thats really a boy who dresses up and is so feminine and beautiful, it becomes appealing to me. Of course yada yada they are girl trap in a man body and all that , but biologically they are still male afterall. its so wrong, and that is fascinating.

Its also cheap. what is $50 compared to going cat150? you can bonk 3 times with the same price and enjoy much more!

What services are provided?
Standard would be quick foreplay and FJ.

The level of service is always different,

Don't ask stupid useless questions like whether they provide BBBJ or Commando, or whether you can buy their panties.

All these special services vary from ladyboy to ladyboy.

It will definitely help if you are/meet these combinations

clean, decently groomed
smell good (take a good proper bath before going down)
Tip reasonably well (do let the ladyboy know you are going to tip,so they are aware, duh. or simply tip beforehand)
friendly, treat her with respect
young,handsome,hunk,muscular whatever
, [/B]

Example , asking can the ladyboy fuck you?

Firstly, This depends if shes a pre-op or post-op(cut off cock)
Then it depends if her cock can stand. Whether shes on hormones.
Then it depends if she has ALREADY CUMMED earlier in the day, hence no power left
Then it depends if you are paying her enough to justify her providing this extra service
Then lastly it depends on her personal choice. Some ladyboys can have a big hard cock but they simply dislike being a top.

Get the point now? You want answers, you got to get it yourself.

For the curious i have gotten and given countless bbbj and shit. so its not uncommon.

How much?
$30 or $50

Generally if you want her to cum, or fuck you, or do some crazy shit expect to pay $50.

Also i have met some that outright ask for $50 before service even start, well i would check and ensure their cock is nice and hard before i pay. i dont have issues paying beforehand, but do watch for the red flags regardless.

Otherwise its a "sorry i want take other ladyboy with hard cock, heres $10 for doing nothing and fuck off downstairs"

So where is this thailand ladyboy paradise in Singapore?
Obviously its at Rowell Rd!

To keep things simple, look at this photo http://i.imgur.com/Rc32qUr.jpg
Its the door behind the potted plants. Beside a drinks stall!

More details for the potential aplenty sotongs, its opposite the playground see http://i.imgur.com/hIExDgs.jpg

Rowell road has 2 "sides". 1 would be nearer to Little India, the other nearer to Jalan Besar. This is at the Jalan Besar side.

!Alert!

There are another 2 transsexual houses. Nearby there is an Indian shemale house (House 61). Also all the way on the other side of Rowell Road (aka house 9) which has indians and i think malaysians

So use your eyes and dont visit the wrong house!

If you need to book a cab, this is the postal code Singapore 208013 to provide

What time does it open / close ?
6:30pm

To be "safe" go after 7:30pm for the absolute full strength contigent. Of course excluding those upstairs in rooms with customers, DUH.

What time does it close? Its very random but i would advise you go latest at midnight. I mean by 11pm they probably got fucked and sucked and licked by countless bangalas. Do you really want them at such late timings? Dirty and sweaty, unless thats your fetish then go ahead

Also very high probability they have already cummed by that time.

Ok, so how do i approach them?
You stand at the gate, spot the most attractive ladyboy.

If you arent shy, ask if she has a cock.
If all is well, point to her. And they will open the gates to heaven.

That is all. Stop asking how the fuck you approach! Its not rocket science! Its only sucking cocks!!!!!!!

Tip! If the ladyboy puts her hand around her forearm. Aka masturating her forearm. Its to indicate she got cock, and very likely can stand , etc

3 Fingers means $30.

Dont take too long to choose. You not choosing a wife! If none suits your taste, go take a walk and return in maybe 15mins. Maybe you'd see an attractive ladyboy that was previously upstairs with a customer.

Random
What happens if they get caught? I think they are banned from singapore for 3 years. I am not sure if they can actually visit singapore after the 3 years though , may need special approval?, maybe someone could advise on this?

Can i book them overnight?

Just ask the ladyboy. Usually they ask for $200. You can book a room at hotel 81 dickson, which is quite near to rowell road. and also near to their hotel.

Their english might not be that good. so if they dont understand what overnight means just tell them. Long Time. Sleep together. Rong raem (hotel in thai language)

Or just use a english to thai translator on your phone!

Get her handphone number, or just go to the hotel together. Dont forget to buy supper for her and water too.

so is it gay to like ladyboys?

always asked in ladyboy forums. firstly gays are not attracted to ladyboys. they like hunks,muscular guys. ladyboys are feminine and look like females and behave like females.

so its still being attracted to girls , but girl with cocks.

also it depends on what you do with the ladyboy in bed. if you arent doing anything special you are better off with a genuine girl, or you need some time to open up.

bottomline is who cares if its gayish to like ladyboys or not? as long as i like them. everything else doesnt matter!

I want to go 1 step further ! Next level!

google pattaya ladyboy forums , and bangkok ladyboy forums.

do your own homework and research. plan a trip to pattaya or bangkok and visit the ladyboy gogo bars! or use thaifriendly to hook up freelancers! lots of ways to take this hobby to the next level

where else can i find Thailand ladyboys in singapore
geylang lorong 16, sometimes 24.

it depends on your luck on what quality of ladyboys are available.

you can also try orchard towers. but its so overpriced i'd rather you use the money to book airtickets to bangkok and book hotel rooms! so cheap in pattaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel free to quote this post to any blur sotong asking questions that has already been answer to death!

One more tip! If they form an oval shape with 2 fingers.... means you can anal them!

makmak
05-04-2016, 08:21 PM
I think wrong leh.
The one with 2 fingers oval shape mean she is a post-op.

makmak
05-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Anyway, right or wrong is not important. Important is you happy abt the lb can already!
Guess correctly also got no money to collect.

Metalboy
05-04-2016, 09:00 PM
Been Reading this thread everytime I log in, In fact this is my first time I post in nearly months, and this is my ever first experience with a ladyboy and first time I went to Rowell Road Today. I'll make it short.
This past 3 Days been reading the post in this thread, reading you guys FR, somehow today feel the urge to tryout- so off I went to Rowell Road before my night shift work starts. Had a minor difficulty locating the location but thanks to BroZ Yoku and others here who post pics on the playground and mention "behind the potted plants". I finally found it. Wow I must say I am shock - I expect a lorong alley kind of place, but what I saw was bunch of ladyboy standing behind a lock gated grill door and banglas standing in front of it. It was 6.45pm (if I come early, the ladyboy should be fresher? My logic), saw a few Brudders, locals hanging around, looking over the gate, taking their time - I'm a shy person, so to see my kind around, I somehow felt embarrassed of myself. Saw a lot of ladyboy (from BroZ fr here I somehow know who is Angie, Jenny (popular choice). I waited and waited - for other Brudders who r around to pick their choice and go in first, lol. Finally 7.15pm, clear line, no Brudders around.. I look thru the gate and point at Jenny. Walk in, face down, she led me up, well I already e expect how the room conditions is going to be, led me to the far cubicle and ask me why I look stun and if it's my first time. I answered Yes and told her I heard of this place and her from the Internet. She look pleased. Anyway here's my short FR

Name : Jenny looks pretty from far, close up looks average, there's other prettier and Sevier Lbs. Maybe it's just her sweet and calm smile that led me to her
Boobs/Body 7/10
BJ: 6/10 (she wanted to be with caps, I request to and she ask me how much I can add, told her I'm add another $10 (total $40),and goes her BJ- for me it's OK ok, quite patient. Maybe it's my first time, felt a bit scared so I rush her and told her I wanted to top her
Fj : 7/10 (one thing abt her that I like is she is patient, spent complain, didn't rush, treat me nice, she cowgirl on me and I finish her doggy (she's responsive) she tried to French kiss but somehow I'm too scared to response to it.

Overall it's a nice experience, maybe one day I'm gather my courage, and when I'm daring enough, I can try more stuff.

Ps- in my next cubicle, there's this Brudder, his ladyboy is screaming as if they are having fun.... 😁

merlinton
05-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Very nice report!

Ps- in my next cubicle, there's this Brudder, his ladyboy is screaming as if they are having fun.... 😁

Who else... Must be Bowie.

ceandy
05-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Just came back from another fruitful session with Alice. She said she had no customers tonight so she took her time with me today. She gave me her number and told me to call her out for a session, I asked if it was ok if we did it back my place, and she was more than agreeable. So I'll call her this Friday where my folks are out for the weekend and we have the whole place all to ourselves. :D

Anyway she told me not to give out her number, so I won't be doing that. Please respect her wishes. ;)

Viperking
06-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Which one is Jenny? How does she look like? Any Facebook links?
Any bros can enlighten me how to identify her? :D

machete666
06-04-2016, 09:10 AM
Thats the big problem, its hard to identify them cause no fb page. If yes, they didnt accept friend request and message fb no reply

arcliner
06-04-2016, 11:41 AM

Jenny in Gold Bra at the back
Bowie on the right of Jenny

Becareful of who you choose, ydae there was one whom i dunnoe asked me to check her out, while i was making my exit, with the comment "bang until u lao sai!".

machete666
06-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Just came back from another fruitful session with Alice. She said she had no customers tonight so she took her time with me today. She gave me her number and told me to call her out for a session, I asked if it was ok if we did it back my place, and she was more than agreeable. So I'll call her this Friday where my folks are out for the weekend and we have the whole place all to ourselves. :D

Anyway she told me not to give out her number, so I won't be doing that. Please respect her wishes. ;)

Fuck you lah, just a favor and no need to show yr big headed motherfucking ball on me lah. BLOODY ASSHOLES, IF U THINK U CANT EVEN HELP SOME FRIENDS IN THIS BLOODY CHATROOM, GO SUCK THE FUCKING LADYBOY COCK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, NO NEED ANY FUCKING REVIEW FROM A FUCKER LIKE U WHO NO MANNER TO REPLY. Bloody Swine!

screwmyass
06-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Jenny in Gold Bra at the back
Bowie on the right of Jenny

Becareful of who you choose, ydae there was one whom i dunnoe asked me to check her out, while i was making my exit, with the comment "bang until u lao sai!".

Bro, u mean the ladyboy tell u she'll bang until u lao sai?

merlinton
06-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Bro Ceandy, please do not retaliate machete666's comments. Let's maintain the kinkiness and cheerfulness of this thread.

Bro machete666, please keep calm. It is actually very easy to identify. After you been there few times, you will know the ropes. And you will be able to do the exact same crazy thing as Crandy. These LBs are fun and crazy. They are in for anything. Cheer up!

skymud
06-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Bro Merlinton can help describle a little about bowie? The above photo only can see half face lol

arcliner
06-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Bro, u mean the ladyboy tell u she'll bang until u lao sai?

Yeah! Thats why im not going down tonight. Lolz....

screwmyass
06-04-2016, 07:16 PM

U know her name? Would like to try be her bottom

Summerhillt
06-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Miss this place.. hope to go down soon..

screwmyass
06-04-2016, 08:19 PM

U know her name? Or can u describe how she looks like? Would like to be top by her

makmak
06-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Miss this place.. hope to go down soon..

Haha... I am exactly opposite.
Getting more and more tired going down.
Each time this reinforcement of tireness getting stronger after coming back from trip.
"Time to say goodbye"... Haha...

merlinton
06-04-2016, 11:58 PM

Preview

merlinton
07-04-2016, 12:20 AM
preview

lucidlucifer
07-04-2016, 12:46 AM
Today many people.

Bro merlington dai kor, do u know who is this fine mistress?

Summerhillt
07-04-2016, 04:43 AM

Preview

Oh boy what a teaser!

arcliner
07-04-2016, 08:53 AM
U know her name? Or can u describe how she looks like? Would like to be top by her

Unfortunately no, but she has short spiky hair. Shd be easy to point out who, since majority have long hair.

Robo
07-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Guys beware went to site seen Rochor NPC n Anti Vice are roaming ard at desker area. They are conducting checks seems they planning to hve raid again. Hse 79 since night they closed n open door many times. So not a right time to go down. But eventually took bowza not bad her service 7/10. She is good in catbath n licking my balls.

machete666
08-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Good FR. Thanks

master_fuzz
08-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Am here now but door is closed

sggirls
08-04-2016, 10:32 PM
Maybe has to wait a while...heard that they open and close depending on situation.

New to the acti
09-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know if this place is open at 6pm?

ricky89
09-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Yes it does open around 6pm.

sggirls
09-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Any bro who are around, please do let us know is it open. Thks

merlinton
09-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Bro merlington dai kor, do u know who is this fine mistress?

Hoho, sorry no info about her. You guys have to pick her and tell us all.

bochapsing
09-04-2016, 07:52 PM
preview

chio le... :D:D:D

matong36
09-04-2016, 09:09 PM
preview

+1 for bowie.

She aims to please. Good bang for my sgd30 bucks.

Fyi, shes is a post-op.

alandyla
09-04-2016, 10:47 PM
+1 for bowie.

She aims to please. Good bang for my sgd30 bucks.

Fyi, shes is a post-op.

How is her pussy look n feel like compared to real one? Does she allow anal?

matong36
10-04-2016, 06:41 AM

Looks like a real pussy.

Yes if you can tip her, am sure she'd allow anal.

benjamin8
10-04-2016, 11:53 PM
Can I at the gate ask them to go to hotel? What's the damage normally?

benjamin8
10-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Why are there so many Indians? I mean if they post on Internet im sure they got a lot of deal.

benjamin8
11-04-2016, 12:08 AM
And I notice one stupid uncle standing at their gate chasing away customer when the Indians is trying to look... Lol. This place is so funny.

YukoOgura
11-04-2016, 12:34 AM
The chioest currently is Kow Fang.

Fang is pronounced like Vampire "Fang". Not the chinese word 方.

She's very chio in person. Model. Cabaret girl.

YukoOgura
11-04-2016, 12:40 AM
Can I at the gate ask them to go to hotel? What's the damage normally?

I advise you go fuck the ladyboy 1 time first. Test whether got chemistry and is the service satisfactory or not.

Singapore hotel not cheap. Damage depends on the ladyboy. I assume you will want to overnight with the ladyboy, could be $150 - $200++.

If you don't plan to overnight with the ladyboy. Then i suggest you dont waste money booking hotel to begin with.

merlinton
11-04-2016, 08:18 AM
And I notice one stupid uncle standing at their gate chasing away customer when the Indians is trying to look... Lol. This place is so funny.

The uncle, the gatekeeper, was just regulating the flow of lookers. On Sundays, there are too many foreign workers. Most of them stood there to only look at the pretty LBs with no intention to engage any, therefore choking that tight passage way and blocking out the true potential customers.

You think the outside is funny? Wait till you get to the inside with Bowie and you will get hella laughter.

ringo6668
11-04-2016, 11:10 AM
The uncle, the gatekeeper, was just regulating the flow of lookers. On Sundays, there are too many foreign workers. Most of them stood there to only look at the pretty LBs with no intention to engage any, therefore choking that tight passage way and blocking out the true potential customers.

You think the outside is funny? Wait till you get to the inside with Bowie and you will get hella laughter.

Wah looks exciting with those lb wor....one day must make a trip down.Jenny looks good:D

yesscenter
11-04-2016, 11:48 AM

Better than real ones

alandyla
11-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Better than real ones

She is very pretty n chio no doubt. Very tempting :p :p :p

merlinton
11-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Wah looks exciting with those lb wor....one day must make a trip down.Jenny looks good:D

Yeah, I think that Jenny gives the feel of a neighbourhood Singaporean Girl.

wolfy73
11-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Planning my virgin trip down to Rowell h79 today for Bowie. Any Brother can advice when is Bowie start work and how to identify her...?

Thank you very much.

wolfy73
11-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Planning my virgin trip down to Rowell h79 today for Bowie. Any Brother can advice when is Bowie start work and how to identify her...?

Thank you very much.

Can I shout the girl name outside the gate?

ceandy
11-04-2016, 04:39 PM

Yes you can ask for her outside the gate, and the LBs will point to her, or tell you if she's working at the moment.

Ninja_Assassin
11-04-2016, 08:28 PM

Normally for post-ops LBs they will ask you whether front or back?
All of them allow backdoors.... but for $30 you only get to try one hole unless you top up :D

Ninja_Assassin
11-04-2016, 08:32 PM

It is very rude to shout and it may cause misunderstanding as the rest may think the waterboy is giving alert on incoming raiders.

You can carry a placard with the LBs name and hold it up at the entrance.... just like the guides at the airport :D

wolfy73
11-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Ok will try.
Maybe can get extra service.

Ricksgst
12-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Any idea if the place open early afternoon?

EmoDevil
12-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Going down there Soon my virgin trip haha

YukoOgura
13-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Any idea if the place open early afternoon?

No. Go after 7pm.

kelkel5313
13-04-2016, 08:38 AM
It been a very long time since I last log in. This forum are getting hotter each time. Now come back to fish for more. Hope to get more infor from you guys.

Thank you

GrieGzEters
13-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Yes you can ask for her outside the gate, and the LBs will point to her, or tell you if she's working at the moment.

Bro, is Alice still around? How your romp with her at your place? Haha

lucidlucifer
13-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Hey fellas, today is songkran, better bring ur man pistol down to rowell and splash some cum on those babes!

Robo
13-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Am heading down tonight

lucidlucifer
13-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Btw did any of u guys got uti after bbbj from the girls?

Robo
13-04-2016, 11:34 PM
Jus cme bck frm site took jenny since everyone giving good fr.

My rating to her overall 7/10

Very Good service no rushing at all takes her own time.
She catbath me all over..
Loves to kiss..
Her body 6/10
Bj 6/10
Aj 6.5/10 (she feels pain when insert in. She applied lots of ky gel)
Her GFE n Attitude: 11/10.
Taught of taking bowza but instead she was bz with another client.
There is one old ladyboy late 40s if i not wrong she use to work at pattaya strip club. Can spot easily her face among them she is old.

Was shocked to see her. Last time her service was good. Not sure her name looks so so only big boobs. Alot of ang mo lky to hunt for her. U can give it a try if u r okay with the age gap.

Jenny is leaving on 19 april if any bros wanna try her do catch up with her before its too late.

This batch of ladyboy lookwise ok only
But their service is top notch.
They like to mention outside gate no Ali Baba.
But they prove it with their quality service.
Hats off to them.👏
Saw another new ladyboy wearing green bra standing at the bck not sure her name.
Seems everyone is taking her service planning to try her one of this days n give an fr.
I will be heading nxt month to pattaya meet my all time favourite natcha.
Will be there for 3days only.
If any bros wanna join me do pm me.
Sure can choose lots of ladyboy there and cheap.
Better to book flight as its cheap fair deal.
Do pm me if any bros keen to tagged along with me.
I will be going to soapy massage there too. As its my favourite hotspot too.

Tats for it now..
Gonna hve a good sleep now..
Nitez.....

benjamin8
14-04-2016, 12:56 AM
do u guys know what is ass fuck? I KNOW IT CAUSE I DID IT!!!!
damm i choose one tall one and she was licking me all over.... she suck my balls like dog slurping for water.... and when its time... DAMM SHE FUCK ME!!! SHE FUCK ME REAL GOOD!!!! SHE FUCK ME RIGHT IN THE ASS!!! I WAS MOANING!!! I WAS MOANING LIKE A BITCH!!!! damm she is good... she is so good at doggie... SHE FUCKING GOOD!!! i din catch her name but its something like balloon... DAMM SHE GOOD!!! MY ASS STILL SORE WHILE TYPING!!!! SHE FUCKED ME LIKE A BITCH!!! AND FOR ONLY $50 buck.... damm no more ot or craig.... ROWELL!!!! ROWELL!!!!~~~~ ROWELL!!!!~~~~~

machete666
14-04-2016, 03:42 PM
do u guys know what is ass fuck? I KNOW IT CAUSE I DID IT!!!!
damm i choose one tall one and she was licking me all over.... she suck my balls like dog slurping for water.... and when its time... DAMM SHE FUCK ME!!! SHE FUCK ME REAL GOOD!!!! SHE FUCK ME RIGHT IN THE ASS!!! I WAS MOANING!!! I WAS MOANING LIKE A BITCH!!!! damm she is good... she is so good at doggie... SHE FUCKING GOOD!!! i din catch her name but its something like balloon... DAMM SHE GOOD!!! MY ASS STILL SORE WHILE TYPING!!!! SHE FUCKED ME LIKE A BITCH!!! AND FOR ONLY $50 buck.... damm no more ot or craig.... ROWELL!!!! ROWELL!!!!~~~~ ROWELL!!!!~~~~~

What is OT?

sggirls
14-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Orchard Tower

Totallyuseless
14-04-2016, 06:25 PM
What is OT?

OT means Over Time
Me passing by nia :D

serpenty
14-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Jus came bck frm hse 79.

Name: pinky
Services offered: Massage 10 mins, Covered Bj, Fj, catbath. (15mins) No rush service. Total 25mins worth 30 bucks. Good attitude. Really agree to bro robo tis batch of ladyboy are good in their services. Only see so far 2 most fair looking skin. Bowza is the famous among all the ladyboy. Use to see her in phuket ang mo loves to booked her. So best choice can choose her as its 30 bucks only in sg. Phuket ladyboys are expensive to my experience. Planning for next visit with bowza..

leroy13
15-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Hi bro

Any description of pinky and bowza

Im here at rowell

Thx

serpenty
15-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Sorry for e late reply bro; Me jus woke up.
Jus mention gate at their name they will acknowledge.

merlinton
15-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Bowza is the famous among all the ladyboy. Use to see her in phuket ang mo loves to booked her. So best choice can choose her as its 30 bucks only in sg. Phuket ladyboys are expensive to my experience. Planning for next visit with bowza..

Now you guys get it? Bowie is already earning decent income in her familiar home country. The thing that enticed her to come Rowell H79 is the high number of customers. And all thanks to your FRs, this place has been maintaining good hype to attract such good service beauties to come here.

So be patient, it's ok if the popular ones get booked all the time and you gotta wait or miss them sometimes. Because if this place is not hot like this, they wouldn't have come SG in the first place.

merlinton
15-04-2016, 12:59 PM
The chioest currently is Kow Fang
She's very chio in person. Model. Cabaret girl.

If I am not wrong, she should be Kow Fang

orbiorbi
17-04-2016, 07:40 AM
Anyone has any Intel on the current batch?

Like Kow Fang? Saw her the other night when bro makmak snapped the picture, can anyone confirm her identity & also service level?

YukoOgura
17-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Bro don't think too much. Just go and enjoy. Different people got different taste.

Only $30 or $50, even you pay $50 also much cheaper than you go to bangkok and pay for Short Time & Bar fine.

merlinton
17-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Anyone has any Intel on the current batch?
Like Kow Fang? Saw her the other night when bro makmak snapped the picture, can anyone confirm her identity & also service level?

Bro don't think too much. Just go and enjoy.
Only $30 or $50, even you pay $50 also much cheaper than you go to bangkok and pay for Short Time & Bar fine.

Yes, Bro YukoOgura is absolutly right. There is really no point collecting full intel. Just head down and experience it yourself, then share your experiences here. I believe there is already more than enough info here to make your choice at H79. No info about Kow Fang? Head down yourself, pick her and be the one sharing intel about her! :cool:

And I don't get it. You were asking for intel. Hasn't many people wrote and shared about Alice, Jenny, Balloon and Bowie already? Gosh, come on man.

khaopadmoo69
17-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Yes, Bro YukoOgura is absolutly right. There is really no point collecting full intel. Just head down and experience it yourself, then share your experiences here. I believe there is already more than enough info here to make your choice at H79. No info about Kow Fang? Head down yourself, pick her and be the one sharing intel about her! :cool:

And I don't get it. You were asking for intel. Hasn't many people wrote and shared about Alice, Jenny, Balloon and Bowie already? Gosh, come on man.

i would humbly agree with preceding names. i have only yet to try jenny and bowie..

alice - very pretty and killer body with service to top it up.totally not a time watcher.
balloon - outstanding performance and had me at bbbj. . bowie came in during my session, licked and sucked my nipples and whispered to my ears..' i am bowie, come find me next time na'. damned!

how can anyone miss this place! getting better everyday..

used to roam around 16 and 24 but it has always been hit and lots of misses. but i just manage to hit one fucking short and damn fucking pretty one at 24 last week around 0400am. paid 2 session cause i couldn't cum in the first session.

another hit last week was 16, only had one lb..looks 6/10 and decided WTH i am semi high. walked her down the usual st room and paid another 10 bucks.

she striped me and she was all over me by then, i didnt even washed up before she shove my dick into her mouth. capped me rode me before i turn her into missionary. missed q and couldn't get it back in as i have soften. rip my condom apart and gave me a fucking amazing blow job till i cum into her mouth and she was still continued to suck my tool.

wanted to find her the next day but missed..sian..

my 2cents of input.

GrieGzEters
17-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Is Alice still around?

FrenchKing
18-04-2016, 01:01 PM
I wanted some good quality meat.

Went down to Rowell last week a hungry man. Told all the bangla indian workers to fuck off and looked thru the gates and saw loads of beautiful ladyboys. My goodness, i had a tough time picking.

Decided to go for a meaty beauty Natasha. Held her hand and we went up and told her i would treat her like a real slut. She could only giggle. She's beautiful really. Full red lips, long graceful hair and nice buns to ram. A bit of tummy fats and pure hormone tits. Post-op girl but i still wanted anal fucking action.

Before i knew it, we were locked in our tongues and i was banging her standing doggy style while taking off her dress. She was moaning throughout and i went harder and harder. Paused every few minutes to turn her around for a good french kiss by the french king and continued plowing her doggy standing style. We were sweating like mad in that wooden cubicle!

Cummed in the rubber and boy oh boy she was tired. $30.

On the way out, saw this ladyboy in red and a young guy with backpack still on smooching outside of cubicle. Oh fuck.. Wanted to join in but gotta respect the man's solo trip.

Got out of the gates a happy man and decided to get myself a good cuppa teh tarik at a nearby coffee shop. Fuck the coffee cost me almost $3. Never going to nearby 'atas' coffee houses again man!

I still wanted to have good quality meat.

Went back to the Gates of Smiles and chose a beautiful princess. Her smile was alluring and i knew from the start she was going to treat me right. Her name is Jenny. Is it me or does she look so sweet when she moans? Anyways back to the scene, we walked up the spiral staircase together and smooched lips and hugs for a good 10mins getting to know each other without verbal communication. Loved how excited she looks, giggling away taking my hand to the cubicle.

We continued to strip, got on the mattress to resume our french kissing journey. Jenny is so sweet. Kept kissing my nose, cheeks everywhere. She proceeded to give me a catbath and her favorite part was my tea bags.

Being a rather big slim man, i carried her and told her in her eyes that i'm goingto fuck her good. Placed her back on the ground and pull down her skirt. The sweet aroma of her cock and tea bags was overwhelming. It turned me on. Turned her body 180 degrees to lick her sweet ass and taste the goodness. No cocks for me but i showed her my cock.

I could see a mixture of excitement and fear in her princessy eyes.

Jenny went cowgirl on me and it was passionate love making with non stop kisses. I can see that it is hurting for her. Pulled my cock out and got her to face the wall as we both stand up. Standing doggie time as i fucked her good. Dont get me wrong, i wasnt rough and she was enjoying it as she herself pulled out from position to give me tight hugs with tongue and tongue action. I continued to fuck her good and she started to say 'pain'. She tried to withdraw but i held her tight and bulldozed her sweet ass. Tipped her witha total of $50 after i cummed hard.

On the way out of the gates, Natasha saw me and said, Why never choose me again.. Hmmm..

jarredravi
18-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Guys tmr some of tis batch aRE leaving pls go n try today. Me tried jenny awesome service I pull her hair fuck hardly damn nice feeling.. Smells on her is lky damn awesome..
I lick her all over till she was horny.

freakyfreak
19-04-2016, 02:00 PM
It's been a while but made it to H79 last night.

Lots of LB at the gate and the usual 4-5 bangla/indian gawkers at the gate. The chios at the front were enticing me but I had my eye fixed on Kow Fang at the back. Easily spottable thanks to Makmak's photo. I couldn't spot Jenny or Alice - whom I would have preferred to go at it with. KowFang was delighted to be picked even when she's not trying to get attention.

KF had 2 half globes for tits which would have made a nice kid's futsal ball if combined. A little unreal but what did one expect. She had a nice slim tool and did try to top me but she claims to feel pain when inserting. (??!!??) I got her to stop but she insisted and faked cumming and used sleight of hand to quickly remove her CD with all the fake goo inside. She faked it and I knew it. I let it go.

No matter. She blew me really good and rode cowgirl until I cummed - oooh about 20 seconds later. She freaked out when she saw the load produced and said "long time no fuck". Yeap, too long. We chit chatted for a while and I learnt she was a BKK girl and stayed at ThongLor area and frequented Terminal21. A nice person but not the best lay.

A good way to dispense with $50 bucks. Please note that she does not like kissing and appears to not be able to top. Other than that, you can expect full value. Nice chick with dick.

Robo
19-04-2016, 09:58 PM
New batch will cme tmr I guess..
Do update if anyone is going..

ceandy
20-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Alice will be here for another month. Do treat her right, she's a gem.

hornytim
20-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Going down 2morow nite and take Alice :)

RumpRanger
20-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Went to Rowell today to check the new stock. About half of the ladyboys I saw last weekend are still here, the rest are new. However I was attracted to one of the ladyboys that I saw last Saturday and she seemed familiar to me.

I entered the gates, chose the ladyboy and walked upstairs to our cubicle of passion.

She told me her name is Jessie from Hattyai and she remembered me because I had chosen her during her last trip about 4 or 5 months ago. Memories started of her started coming back and I remembered she gave good service.

I quickly stripped down to my birthday suit but she was still in her one-piece dress. We stood and embraced each other and started deep frenching. Man, she was really horny!

Jessie pulled down her dress to let me lick her breasts. She pulled down all the way to reveal her flaccid dick. I think she is on hormones so she cannot get hard. Nevertheless we played with each other's cock and I fingered her lubricated asshole.

She told me to lie down and started licking my nipples aggressively and frenching me. She moved down my body and started a solid BBBJ session. She moved further down to lick my balls and then began rimming my asshole. It was heaven!

I returned the favour by doing 69 on her. I licked her ass and sucked her dick. I stuck a finger in her ass and she yelped in ecstasy. Jessie quickly took a condom out and put it on my cock.

Soon I was fucking her ass doggy-style like a pile driver and she was saying "Good....Goood"! Not long after I cummed buckets in her ass but was blocked by Mr. Durex.

Total damage was $30 plus I gave her a $5 tip (don't want to spoil the market :D). I shall return!

serpenty
21-04-2016, 12:25 AM
Guys me too jus came frm site.
Oh my god took one ladyboy post op..
Service was awesome.
Name: Nadiya
Bbbj: 11/10 was in heaven
Catbath: 11/10 lick my nipples n neck all over.
Doggie: 8/10 Too much fake.
Frenching: 11/10
When to see there are 3 new ladyboy.
Oh my god nadia make me so heaven i was lky in the room for nearly 45 mins. She don want to let me go..
First time seeing ladyboy tatoo all over the back to leg..
Very aggresive in her service top notch.
Wearing white bra n underwear today.
Fair skin n nice smell on her.
I was impressed by her service.
Worth every single penny.
Boobs b+ nice to hold.
Service attitude very friendly 11/10
Really her tattoo attracts my while fucking her at the bck.
While me licking n blowing at her hears.
The chemistry between me n her click very well.
Going to visit her twice every day.
This is the best service i hve tried post op.

Robo
22-04-2016, 08:24 AM
This is the right time to go for new batches. Wanna try it out tonight. Rumpranger tat time i went jessie left our shores. Cos sme of the ladyboy when ask who jessie they blur. Cld u give me a description maybe i will try it out later. Planning to hve 2 shots as of today.

orbiorbi
22-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Sometimes it's not about the money, but about how often can you find time to head down, given its only active at night.

In other news, finally had the chance to pick Kow Fang and oh boy was it intense.

One of the best sessions I've had at h79, a full 45minutes no rushed gfe sexcapade.

Will not elaborate further but the previous bro's fr on her was pretty accurate except that her tool was a good size erected and was able to cum/top you if you're up for it. All in 50$ well spent.

Shall plan for rtf soon, this time maybe outcall during daytime.

She's dressed in the exact same corset looking top so it's easy to recognize her, take good care of her and she will do the same.

ceandy
22-04-2016, 08:30 PM
Sometimes it's not about the money, but about how often can you find time to head down, given its only active at night.

In other news, finally had the chance to pick Kow Fang and oh boy was it intense.

One of the best sessions I've had at h79, a full 45minutes no rushed gfe sexcapade.

Will not elaborate further but the previous bro's fr on her was pretty accurate except that her tool was a good size erected and was able to cum/top you if you're up for it. All in 50$ well spent.

Shall plan for rtf soon, this time maybe outcall during daytime.

She's dressed in the exact same corset looking top so it's easy to recognize her, take good care of her and she will do the same.

Damn bro, reading this makes me wanna head down tonight also!

RumpRanger
23-04-2016, 01:50 AM
This is the right time to go for new batches. Wanna try it out tonight. Rumpranger tat time i went jessie left our shores. Cos sme of the ladyboy when ask who jessie they blur. Cld u give me a description maybe i will try it out later. Planning to hve 2 shots as of today.

A bit difficult to describe Jessie but I would say this:

* She has silicon boobs, not flat-chested. Her dress would show off her assets.
* Black hair longer than shoulder length
* Feminine looking face that I found attractive
* Pre-op

Sorry but i got no photo to show. I had asked previous-batch Jenny whether I can take her photo but she said the OKT told the ladyboys not to let customers take their pictures.

ceandy
23-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Has kow fang left already? Headed down last night but didnt see her. Took one called Mina, didn't really get to FJ as she gave me one hell of a BBBJ till i unloaded in her mouth, and still she continued sucking for a good 5 minutes.

orbiorbi
23-04-2016, 06:09 PM
I can confirm that Kow fang is still here, she's leaving 27th so better go before that to be sure.

Going down for my rtf now, legs are still a little shaky from yesterday's session.

Still hoping to get her outcall in a nice room with aircon though.

merlinton
23-04-2016, 06:19 PM
had the chance to pick Kow Fang and oh boy was it intense.

I can confirm that Kow fang is still here, she's leaving 27th

That's hella intel about Kow Fang. Great one, Bro!

ceandy
23-04-2016, 06:22 PM
I'm heading down now as well. Saw one big titted one yesterday. Shall try her.

orbiorbi
23-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Wind very big tonight.

Just got shut in with all the LBs

Lights and electricity went off.

Was made to leave midway with Kow Fang, asked me to meet her outside but don't see her.

Maybe taken by another bro after door reopened.

Made to leave high and dry.

Chiong safe guys.

ceandy
23-04-2016, 08:23 PM
Just came back from a session with Kao Fang, lots of licking on her part, had to wipe her saliva off my face and neck before FJ.

BBBJ was short but sweet, so was the FJ. But not much chemistry with her so I think I'll not RTF. Saw a couple of cute LBs, shall try them the next round.

FrenchKing
23-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Ceandy, so casual wearing green army tee , slippers and shorts. Me too. Such a bitch finding a parking lot at Rowell on Saturdays! 35 mins! Mscp was full.

I think you had her after me. I had her immediately after another bro after which you had her immediately after me. It's a busy day for kowfang. She's probably the best there and will be leaving this Tuesday.

While the new batch were sweet talking me with their feminine voice at e gates, I was still scanning for corsette lady kowfang. The moment I signaled to her, all the front girls groaned in frustration in their switched man voices haha.. Must be sucky to have an outstanding star in the limelight.

Kowfang.. Wow lots of frenching and a pornstar bbbj and I auto piloted to senang diri position. Then it was standing doggy and my all time favorite - koala on a tree where she's the koala in mid air and I'm the tree. She helded me tight as i thrusted. Cannot go rough sex on her seeing how sweet she looks. So it was teenage love time for this old man.

$50 for her and another $30 to cab back to wherever she stays tonight.

ceandy
23-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Ceandy, so casual wearing green army tee , slippers and shorts. Me too. Such a bitch finding a parking lot at Rowell on Saturdays! 35 mins! Mscp was full.

I think you had her after me. I had her immediately after another bro after which you had her immediately after me. It's a busy day for kowfang. She's probably the best there and will be leaving this Tuesday.

While the new batch were sweet talking me with their feminine voice at e gates, I was still scanning for corsette lady kowfang. The moment I signaled to her, all the front girls groaned in frustration in their switched man voices haha.. Must be sucky to have an outstanding star in the limelight.

Kowfang.. Wow lots of frenching and a pornstar bbbj and I auto piloted to senang diri position. Then it was standing doggy and my all time favorite - koala on a tree where she's the koala in mid air and I'm the tree. She helded me tight as i thrusted. Cannot go rough sex on her seeing how sweet she looks. So it was teenage love time for this old man.

$50 for her and another $30 to cab back to wherever she stays tonight.

Haha sorry bro, that wasn't me you saw. I was wearing a black tee. Took her around 7pm. It was right after the OKT scolded the LBs for something.

YukoOgura
24-04-2016, 01:41 AM
Haha you all better don't kena Kong Tao and start buying Chanel Bags and Perfumes then next week start to Western Union her $$$.

:p:p:p

ceandy
25-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Heading down tonight to try another new comer. :D

FastnCurious
25-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Hey guys!!
Anyone up for a threesome with any of the lb of your choice?
PM if interested. We will see how from there!:D

marine1991
26-04-2016, 03:17 AM
Was there tonight none of them look good , and took sara her service was too bad , not even clean ...... I guess I won't go there for this month

YukoOgura
26-04-2016, 09:01 PM
The current batch none of them are passable.
Except kow fang, but it's her last night already.

The rest cannot make it. Probably one of the worst batches in terms of looks. Lol

g_rider
26-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Quick q: how many of the Thai LBs you think regularly test for H1V?

lucidlucifer
27-04-2016, 12:27 AM
I doubt they do, everytime after my fav gal goes back. I wil go to a gp for a antibiotic and penicilin jab to clear any unwanted infections

hock19
27-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Went down last night. Very quiet, No customers at entrance. And Stock not great!!

ceandy
27-04-2016, 11:00 AM
yes this batch seems to be of quite low quality. If only there were other hunting grounds for thai LBs other than OT.

granada
27-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Heading down tonight to try another new comer. :D

Do not try. Just do it.

slavezero
27-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Jessy is good actually, esp for bottom guys. Took her last night. Very pretty face, best among this batch currently. Fair skin and nice tool as well. Didn't try to be top-ed by her, but she did mention that it's best for her to cum while she's on top. Thinking of RTF ;)

AF1986
27-04-2016, 04:06 PM
Went 2 days ago.

Agreed they are not the prettiest but i like the farm fresh look of one of the ladies so picked her and away we go.

She has no sillicone work and a pair of nice hormone tits. Very willing to change positions and tongue fight. Fucked her standing up in front of the curtain for an appreciative ladyboy audience, and finished with her with her lying prone and me grinding deep and slow.

Not a time watcher

Ghost Kelevra
27-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Anybody going down tonight? My first trip down tonight. And we should make the guide to rowell a sticky

Btbs8951
29-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Went down last night. As claimed by bros here, the batch no real lookers. About 8 for me to choose from and I took one right at the gate, reason because she is the best looking with a tool haha. Saw one wearing black bra and panties look not bad but she say no tool so I gave her a miss.
Went up and got to know she is Jenny. I asked her if she can top and she said yes.., I proposed to her to find another one that can suck me while she top and she said ok..

Btbs8951
29-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Out she went and returned shortly to ask me if I'm ok with post ops. Told her I'm fine with it as long as she can blow good haha. She went out and brought in a post ops which I did not see downstairs earlier. She looks good, smells good and straight away I was frenching her while Jenny get ready to top me. She proceeded to give me a bbbj while I service Jenny tool. Jenny tools is not that big, I can't really judge but should be around 5 to 6 inches ba. After about 5 mins of oral, Jenny proposed to top me doggie. The post ops name is Ling and she lied on the mattress while I get into doggie position. All the I was frenching Ling while Jenny topped me in doggie and the feeling is great. Only thing is Jenny tool not big enough imo haha. This lasted for about 10 mins till Jenny came. I'm still not done so I gave Jenny $30 and continued the session with Ling. I would say she is one of the best post ops I had ever tried. She is very spontaneous and ever willing to make sure we both enjoyed ourselves.

Btbs8951
29-04-2016, 06:30 PM
She was rubbing her clit during fj and claimed that she came twice. I seriously do not know whether they will come or not (anyone can verify?? Haha) I asked her if she does cim and she said yes, and asked me to mouth fuck her.. She was lying down and I was sitting on her chest pumping my tool into her mouth.., after 5 mins I still could not come and I requested her to lick my balls while I jerk off. I turned around and she started licking my balls from below.., I pushed forward a bit and she gave me a damn good AR (typing this makes me feel horny again) and she was alternating between my balls and my arse before I unloaded on her breast. Overall spent an hour plus there last night.
Gave Ling $50 for her services and she also asked me to book her to go hotel if I want but only in the afternoon. She will be here for about two weeks I think, asked her but forgot haha. Overall a looker, nice boobs at least B and very suckable, nice figure too and clean pussy and ass. She has a big tattoo on her back and wears red lingerie. My luck to find a gem amongst this group and I will definitely rtf her!! Enjoy bros!!

RumpRanger
30-04-2016, 01:41 PM
She was rubbing her clit during fj and claimed that she came twice. I seriously do not know whether they will come or not (anyone can verify?? Haha)

Yes, I have personally witnessed a post-op ladyboy in Nana Plaza demonstrating that. She masturbated by rubbing her clit (made from her penis) and she was able to get wet and cum. However they still need some lubricant like KY for penetration.

merlinton
30-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Yes, I have personally witnessed a post-op ladyboy in Nana Plaza demonstrating that. She masturbated by rubbing her clit (made from her penis) and she was able to get wet and cum. However they still need some lubricant like KY for penetration.

From my experiences with Mint, the act of penis getting in and out of her pussy does not actually stimulate her. Instead, it was the rubbing of her clit that stimulates her. When she climax, she will squirt substances onto my groin.

YukoOgura
01-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Haha. This is a sad period of time. Long weekend but this thread is very quiet and pretty much dead, because the current batch don't have chiobu. :(:(

ggdotcom
02-05-2016, 03:41 PM
I think needa go find jenny already

Ghost Kelevra
05-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Actually got 2 not bad looking ones there. 1 is Jen not jenny and the other i forgot her name �� the other told me she tends to go back early on most days

orbiorbi
05-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Don't have time to go down during this 2-3 weeks and will have a 3 night window next week finally to head down.

Looking forward to next week, hope there's gonna be a new batch all together.

Still very sad over the blue balls fly aero plane event by Kow fang, missing her.

Do update on the current batch if there's any bros heading down!

ceandy
05-05-2016, 06:58 PM
This batch really CMI, most either flat chested or look very manly. Hopefully by mid May new batch will come.

Btbs8951
06-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Just came back from there. Long story short, chose one of the better looking one at the gate name canchit (heartbeat in Thai I think). Went up and her service was top notch.., nice catbath cum bbbj and even frenching too.. She has a big tool but too bad cannot fully erect, the foreskin cannot go back all the way... Had a good top by her for 5 mins then my backside itchy again ask for someone that can suck me off while she top me. She went out and came back shortly with Jenny.. Not the one I had before!! So bros beware, more than one Jenny in the house. This Jenny however is wearing braces so easy to id

Btbs8951
06-05-2016, 01:48 AM
She is one hell of a sucker, frencher, catbather, ball licker/sucker... She is so ever willing to please to my pleasant surprise. Jenny topped me for a while but her tool is smaller than the former. In the end, I rode the former backwards with Jenny blowing and sucking my balls..., came cim as requested by her. Overall money well spent Jenny 30 and Canchit 50... Both have nice skin figures and I would say they are good. When I just arrived, think I saw Ling left and I heard she say something about a booking, maybe some bro had booked her😒 Cheers bros

rlawhdpf
06-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Can anyone tell me exact location and systems of Rowell road? I wanna try haha

ceandy
06-05-2016, 02:49 PM
She is one hell of a sucker, frencher, catbather, ball licker/sucker... She is so ever willing to please to my pleasant surprise. Jenny topped me for a while but her tool is smaller than the former. In the end, I rode the former backwards with Jenny blowing and sucking my balls..., came cim as requested by her. Overall money well spent Jenny 30 and Canchit 50... Both have nice skin figures and I would say they are good. When I just arrived, think I saw Ling left and I heard she say something about a booking, maybe some bro had booked her😒 Cheers bros

Ling is Nadia? Are they the same person?

sophielee21
07-05-2016, 03:03 AM
Any nice "gals" there? I have never been there before and would like to try it out! Are the rooms clean? Or can we bring the girls out to hotel room?

ceandy
07-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Took a walk around the area last night, went to H79 and still no new comers. Same batch, quality nothing to shout about.

Already arranged with a bro to have a foursome when the next batch comes with hopefully better quality. Should be coming in mid May I heard. Fingers crossed.

jaankaden
07-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Just went to H79. There's one there called Kathai. Pleasant looking, great body and personality, very decent sized cock (about 7" hard, thick at the base). Enjoy bros.

Cesc69
08-05-2016, 04:11 AM
See page 172. There is an extensive write-up.

There is no try. Do or do not!

Bros where exactly this rowell road ladyboys located at??

merlinton
08-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Just went to H79. There's one there called Kathai. Pleasant looking, great body and personality, very decent sized cock (about 7" hard, thick at the base). Enjoy bros.

I agree with this brother. Kathai is not new comer but definitely a good one to catch right now. She also has quite fair skin.

YukoOgura
08-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Bros where exactly this rowell road ladyboys located at??

see below.

leroy13
08-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Hi brudder

Any description about kathai.

Thx

ceandy
09-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Headed down the other night. Saw one cute one called wawa. Right now trying to audition a few to bring back for a foursome with another bro. :D

leebai
10-05-2016, 01:33 AM
until what time available ?

Hikey
10-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Safe to say it's not worth it to head down this period? No gems?

ceandy
10-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Safe to say it's not worth it to head down this period? No gems?

Saw one called wawa, quite pretty, but havent tried.

Hikey
10-05-2016, 06:36 PM

The rest fail ah? Hahaha

makmak
10-05-2016, 06:39 PM

In what way pretty?
young? Fresh to scene? or skin white?

RogueArcher
10-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Has anyone tried the lb located somewhere near the front of rowell road? I think its mostly malay there..

tangoshow
10-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Has anyone tried the lb located somewhere near the front of rowell road? I think its mostly malay there..

They are mostly indians and a few malays.

I remember a minah who had a tight body, kept asking to go up with her.

Her exact words to me was 'i look so angelic right, come up lah.'

The time i came back wanted to take her, a malay dude happened to be a step earlier than me and the view of her ass in the fitting black dress, one word to describe is TIGHT.

Seems like shes local.

Please share the fr if you have tried her before.

ceandy
10-05-2016, 08:35 PM
In what way pretty?
young? Fresh to scene? or skin white?

As in good looking with a nice rack. Very feminine looking.

ceandy
10-05-2016, 08:37 PM
They are mostly indians and a few malays.

I remember a minah who had a tight body, kept asking to go up with her.

Her exact words to me was 'i look so angelic right, come up lah.'

The time i came back wanted to take her, a malay dude happened to be a step earlier than me and the view of her ass in the fitting black dress, one word to describe is TIGHT.

Seems like shes local.

Please share the fr if you have tried her before.

Have tried that house a couple of times, though not necessarily that LB. Ususally the LBs there are less wild than the thai house, but they rarely rush you to finish.

But still prefer the Thai house.

tangoshow
10-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Have tried that house a couple of times, though not necessarily that LB. Ususally the LBs there are less wild than the thai house, but they rarely rush you to finish.

But still prefer the Thai house.

Thanks bro.

I assume the cost are the same as those of the thai house yeah?

I did not fancy this current batch of LBs.
Although i did saw a very feminine-like and fair skin ladyboy with ample boobs.
She looks like a doll and does not really speak, kept showing her 'ok' hand sign every time.

Shall wait for your update on next batch when they come.

ceandy
10-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Thanks bro.

I assume the cost are the same as those of the thai house yeah?

I did not fancy this current batch of LBs.
Although i did saw a very feminine-like and fair skin ladyboy with ample boobs.
She looks like a doll and does not really speak, kept showing her 'ok' hand sign every time.

Shall wait for your update on next batch when they come.

Yeah all $30. Might head down tonight to try wawa.

rlawhdpf
11-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Any bros going tonite? I will go around 7.30

ceandy
11-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Just got back, got quite a few good lookers there. Saw one really exotic looking one, but another bro had already taken her. No matter as I was there to try one that I saw last week, and I wasnt disappointed by her service.

Forgot her name, wearing a pink bra and panty set. Started out with frenching and a sensual BBBJ, and then its caps on FJ. Lots of moaning and stimulation on her part till her body was moist from sweating, which made it even better when our sweaty bodies slide along each other in both cowgirl and missionary position.

Definitely RTF. :D

ValentinoV
12-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Tried wawa. Shes post op. I only wan pussy lol. Shes damn good. Bbbj and many pattern. Pink panty and bra set. Worth my 30$

blastit
12-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Just came back from a lousy session. Didnt catch her name but she was slim, sharp nose and long black hair.

Didnt wanna suck, hurried fuck, no service.
Thankfully only 30bucks.

ceandy
12-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Tried wawa. Shes post op. I only wan pussy lol. Shes damn good. Bbbj and many pattern. Pink panty and bra set. Worth my 30$

That must be her name, tried her yesterday as well. Nice ass for doggy. Shall head down tomorrow night again to try out the new batch.

merlinton
12-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Wow looks like the new batch has quite some lookers. About five of them are pretty. Kathai, Wawa, Miki, some exotic looking tanned one and one more.

ceandy
12-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Wow looks like the new batch has quite some lookers. About five of them are pretty. Kathai, Wawa, Miki, some exotic looking tanned one and one more.

Yep, and Nadia whom I've been bonking the last few weeks gave me the "tsk" look when I went with wawa yesterday. This batch has got a few gems, I'm sure.

ceandy
13-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Heading down tonight again to "audition" some LBs for my upcoming foursome with a bro. So far I've short listed wawa, hope to try the exotic looking one tonight.:D

orbiorbi
14-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Will be heading down tonight at around 9+.

Looking forward to try wawa and a pre-op.

Any bros heading down tonight at the same timing can add me on wechat @ orbiorbi

Will most probably be going down tomorrow night as well, rare chance to sneak out for Rowell romping.

tangoshow
14-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Last night I went down at 6pm and there was at least 10-15 to choose.

Many new stocks and few lookers for sure.

Went for dinner and back at 8pm the door was closed due to police check.

Gotta try the new stock soon.

ceandy
14-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Went down last night around 12 and all were closed. Heading down tonight around 8 to see again.

ceandy
15-05-2016, 01:20 AM
Just came back from a lousy session. Didnt catch her name but she was slim, sharp nose and long black hair.

Didnt wanna suck, hurried fuck, no service.
Thankfully only 30bucks.

Think I just had the same one. Worst fuck I ever had. I think I'd have more pleasure jerking myself off.

Long black hair, sharp facial features, tiger tattoo on lower back, wears a black bra and panty set.

Stay away. :mad:

Goalman
15-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Got a LB at H79. Inside the cubicle i ask for her name and she say Kathai. I know in for a decent svc.

I roam over her body and french each other. She took out her tool and its semi erect. I bbbj on her for around 10minutes and she couldn't get hard. Told me she has cum 3 times the day before.

I told her nevermind and ask her to return in favour. She glad bbbj my erected cock and after about 10minutes i ask to cap and did her standing doggy. I ram in hard and fast and was already sweating all over her while we french. It was fucking erotic. I did not stop for a moment and continue with my pumping and finally release all my load onto the cd.

Would be even better if she could cum together as well
Good atitude.
Cheers and enjoy :)

orbiorbi
15-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Went down, had 2 rounds, with 30 minutes break in between.

First round, picked Wawa as couldn't really pick one from the big group of LBs present.

She was everything mentioned by the previous bros, but to me quite SOP la. Still very very pleasant LB to be with, nice bbbj, frenching and she has the 3rd nicest pair of big & soft boobies i've ever encountered at H79. (with Ice being 1st place) Quite a passive postie, so boys get your game on and she will be a good fuck.

Second round went for Jenny. This time wilder and turned the game up with several positions, sloppy bbbj, frenching, AR, finger and ended the night with a nice throatfuck + CIM end. It's a gem discovered too late, tonight's her last night, flying back to thailand tomorrow.

Interesting fact, a fight broke out with a bangala mid-way during session with Jenny, the OKTs came up and fought loudly with him while i was busy getting a bbbj & fuck.

*Noticed the slim featured, exotic looking LB with black bra and panty set. quite flat-chested and thanks to the warning, stayed away from her. (I'd had picked her if not for the warnings!)

*Also, theres a very tall LB also, will pick her next if theres time to head down again.

Cheers, & chiong safe!

ceandy
16-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Just came back from a session with Kathai, had her last year, she remembered me and went straight to BBBJ and CIM as per our last visit. Love the way she continues to blow even after you've spilled everything in her mouth.

She can get quite aggressive though, halfway blowing me, she started to stick her finger in my ass, got quite a shock and removed her finer. 5 minutes later she stopped blowing, put a condom on her tool and wanted to F me.

I was like wtf, lost my erection, and she apologised and continued blowing. I wasnt mad or anything, just shocked, but if anything I thought it was rather kinky. :D

Sure to RTF kathai provided she doesnt try to F me in future. :o

tangoshow
16-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Took Kathai.

Shes a tall and slim ladyboy who was wearing pink set of bra and undies.

Good conversationalist. Kept commenting I had a big dick, I guess they say that to every man. Paid her sgd30 to get things started.

She took off her top to show her fake tits, clean me up with wet tissues and we frenched like long lost lovers. Standard catbath and a really good bbbj. I asked to cap and entered her from behind when she was lying face down. Moved her to reverse spoon and finally missionary.

Requested for her to wank me off. She lay beside to my right, and I purposely asked her to move to my left. She did not show any attitude and gladly moved over. We frenched again and I moved her head back just to admire her looks and boobs before I came. She wiped me with wet towel after. She kept wanting to top me but I told her Im aint no bottom, so we were having fun disturbing each other. After I came she told me her dick got hard and hasnt cum yet on that day. I smiled and kiss her goodbye.

Kathai is someone I would RTF as she does not rush and really takes care of you. The session was about 25-30mins and I enjoyed every second of it. Shes leaving on 24th May.

I noticed the ladyboy who was slim, had sharp nose and long black hair. She was in the black bra+undies set. Her face has gone through plastic for sure. Please use your big head to think especially when you see this lady.

While I was coming down the stairs a few ladyboys were smiling at me and reciprocated with a wai. One of which was wearing a beige bra, caught my eye.

Cheers!

ceandy
16-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Took Kathai.

Shes a tall and slim ladyboy who was wearing pink set of bra and undies.

Good conversationalist. Kept commenting I had a big dick, I guess they say that to every man. Paid her sgd30 to get things started.

She took off her top to show her fake tits, clean me up with wet tissues and we frenched like long lost lovers. Standard catbath and a really good bbbj. I asked to cap and entered her from behind when she was lying face down. Moved her to reverse spoon and finally missionary.

Requested for her to wank me off. She lay beside to my right, and I purposely asked her to move to my left. She did not show any attitude and gladly moved over. We frenched again and I moved her head back just to admire her looks and boobs before I came. She wiped me with wet towel after. She kept wanting to top me but I told her Im aint no bottom, so we were having fun disturbing each other. After I came she told me her dick got hard and hasnt cum yet on that day. I smiled and kiss her goodbye.

Kathai is someone I would RTF as she does not rush and really takes care of you. The session was about 25-30mins and I enjoyed every second of it. Shes leaving on 24th May.

I noticed the ladyboy who was slim, had sharp nose and long black hair. She was in the black bra+undies set. Her face has gone through plastic for sure. Please use your big head to think especially when you see this lady.

While I was coming down the stairs a few ladyboys were smiling at me and reciprocated with a wai. One of which was wearing a beige bra, caught my eye.

Cheers!

Yep saw the beige bra one yesterday also. After my session with Kathai, I was moving along the corridor on the way to the stairs when I peaked into one of the cubicles and saw her, she was blowing a bangala, but she saw me, stopped blowing and told me to take her the next time. Got a handful of tits, and she's really tall.

makmak
16-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Saw this too late.

I agree with ceandy. Act nice when browsing, become black face when upstairs. Demands for payment first, and rush through service. In the midst of fucking, ask for tips. That is a turn-off for sure.

No RTF for her. Huge ass tiger tattoo across lower back, proceed with caution.

Which one problematic?

ceandy
16-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Which one problematic?

She's not in this pic.

screwmyass
16-05-2016, 04:41 PM
She's not in this pic.

Is kathai in this pic?

kenshin881
16-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Any bros heading down later can wechat me at kenshin8282

tangoshow
16-05-2016, 07:06 PM
...when I peaked into one of the cubicles and saw her, she was blowing a bangala, but she saw me, stopped blowing and told me to take her the next time. Got a handful of tits, and she's really tall.

Everytime I walk pass the closed curtains I do not peep as I feel for others' privacy, but eventually I always get peeped instead.

Some bangla actually opened my curtain and watched me eff Bowie and Bowie told him to eff off after 10mins. Fyi he wasnt wearing any clothes and probably just finished his session.

Im appauled by the user who took picture of them, you got huge balls man. Fyi, I do not see the problematic lady is not in the picture.

YukoOgura
17-05-2016, 12:24 AM
You guys need to state their name when you tell others to avoid.

The "exotic" looking one, which looks kind of like a Russian+ Thai is called Michelle and should NOT be mistaken with another ladyboy giving poor service and asking tips

The "exotic Russian" Michelle is good. Don't anyhow say avoid. She give good service. I pay her 30 at the end of the service.

Nowadays 2/3 of them ask payment before I even undress.

Some ask to tip 50.

But Michelle never say anything. I passed her 30 at the end she smile and even Wai to me. if you don't know what is Wai please go YouTube and see.

As for the other ladyboy giving bad service please state her nickname or use more descriptive word.

Or other bros will mistakenly assume a good ladyboy like Michelle to be fucked up, when really its someone else.

On a side note can anyone donate a tap. Have you guys tried washing hands in the house. Lol

makmak
17-05-2016, 11:09 AM
The one at the back on the left looks good.

That is Michelle lar deh.
She can open her lion mouth.
That day i ask her book 2 hr pay $100 can? She say ok. After asking her friends, she tell me want charge $300 for 2h. I tell her go fly kite.

ceandy
17-05-2016, 11:01 PM
Anyone heading down tonight around 12? Hoping to get Michelle and/or Kathai :D

FastnCurious
18-05-2016, 05:07 AM
God! what a bad time to be not home. I am out of station now. I would have enjoyed this batch@
good to see my bros are enjoying. c you soon.
Looking forward to having some threesome/foursome action when i get back this may 25th....

ceandy
18-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Just got back from a 2X session with Michelle. One of the better ones out there. Only con is her boobs are hard. Both sessions were BBBJ with CIM. I sat on the chair in the last cubicle while she blew me till I exploded in her mouth.

Saw a few other good looking ones downstairs. ;)

dearth_80
18-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Am one want to go down later

lean28
18-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Any idea which one is michelle ?

Robo
19-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Went to site but no mood taking anyone.
New batches are coming tis thursday onwards frm Ah Boy gatekeeper.
So planning for my friday visit instead.
Bros don waste your money on tis batches.
Tried finding their facebook profile can't locate.
Anybody can share so tat easy for our bonk trip.

ceandy
19-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Any idea which one is michelle ?

Shes the tall one in the photo wearing the beige bra. Will be heading down tonight around 1130 to try the new batch that is here today.

synyster666
20-05-2016, 12:10 AM
I think I took the one that you guys warned about. It was my first time there just now. Saw the prettiest looking one and went on ahead. Only in the "room" did I realise her tiger tattoo on the back. She asked me for 50 straight and tips. She didn't even want to do much at all. But her body and looks are top notch Haha. Was in a rush. Oh well!

ceandy
20-05-2016, 04:40 PM
Went down last night but only a handful were present, think I was too late, was there around 1230. Quite a number of FW considering it was a weekday. I personally feel the best day to go down are Monday and Thursday/Friday evenings.

Will be heading down again tonight. I've mentally noted a few that I'd like to bring back for a foursome with another bro next week. But just gonna try out some fresh meat again to expand my choices.

Btbs8951
21-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Went down a few nights ago, saw the pretty one that synyster666 took. Lucky I remember reading about her bad services and I ignored her. Quite a number of them inside at that time and end up I took one that said she have a big tool and she really want to service me. Although she is not my cup of tea (fleshy type but not really fat) I still took her to try. Once in cubicle, we both stripped to our birthday suit. Then suddenly she asked me for payment first before action. I was like wtf!! Kena con liao, lan lan took out 30 and pass to her. At that point of time, I was thinking only 30 bucks, if cannot make it, go down to get another one. After she kept the money, she started to catbath me slowly from my nips and down south. Slow and no rush feeling all the way to bbbj. After blowing me for about 10 mins, I got up to french her and we were both stroking each other's tool. As what she mentioned, she has a thick tool about 7 inch, and can get very hard. After she erected, I asked her to bbbj me again. She got down and gave me another round of bbbj, but this time, she finger fuck me at the same time. The feeling is damn shiok man..

ceandy
21-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Just got back from a session with kathai. Michelle was with another bro. Service was as usual, above average, with BBBJ and CIM. Really aggressive this one, kept on blowing after I came and when I pushed her head away she pinned my arms down and blew even faster. Feeling was damn shiok but my legs kinda went jelly by this time.

What a great friday bonk.

Btbs8951
21-05-2016, 12:14 AM
I asked her to fuck me and she put on her helmet. She started missionary on me, can say her tool is good and hard. After a while, I pushed her down and I went on top of her sitting on her tool. I frenched her and suck her nips while riding her tool at the same time. I sat up straight to feel her tool's full impact and she started stroking my tool at the same time. Within minutes I came and it was sibei song man.... She had not come yet by then and I asked her if she wanna release but she say keep for other customers haha. I did not insist and we cleaned up. She seemed happy though, that she got to fuck me haha. I was thinking, if she had not asked me for payment before service, I would have given her 50 for this kind of service. Too bad she asked first so I did not tip her. She did not even ask me for tips to my surprise.
Name : Sonic
Body : Fleshy to me ( I prefer slim ones)
Boob : B?
Tool : Power
Bbbj : slow and steady, possible that she will CIM
RTF : Definitely
Enjoy bros!

Goalman
23-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Today mark my worst fuck ever at rowell. As usual i pick my LB and went up. I pay up without 'her' asking. Session goes well until she says suck her $10. And i if ask her to fuck me addition $20. I hate to be held ransom. I turn a super black face and head for the exit. What a bad day!!

The LB has her rules and i have mine.
Her name is dan. Petite and alittle tan. I manage to suck her and was impress with her size. ( without paying for extra)

Chef82ray
24-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Just try a new one..just arrive today, slow n steady..no rush at all👍

Name:Kiki
Bbbj:slow n easy(Gd licker)
Fj:7/10
$30+$10

Overall, those who like slow n no rush can try..

Davidbbjj
24-05-2016, 05:49 AM
michelle pre or post??

She is shemale but she ok
I was been with lady tan skin is was fun not like what part we heard she are so nice for good time fucking lovely if you respect her. 🍌💦
David Wong

Davidbbjj
24-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Went down a few nights ago, saw the pretty one that synyster666 took. Lucky I remember reading about her bad services and I ignored her. Quite a number of them inside at that time and end up I took one that said she have a big tool and she really want to service me. Although she is not my cup of tea (fleshy type but not really fat) I still took her to try. Once in cubicle, we both stripped to our birthday suit. Then suddenly she asked me for payment first before action. I was like wtf!! Kena con liao, lan lan took out 30 and pass to her. At that point of time, I was thinking only 30 bucks, if cannot make it, go down to get another one. After she kept the money, she started to catbath me slowly from my nips and down south. Slow and no rush feeling all the way to bbbj. After blowing me for about 10 mins, I got up to french her and we were both stroking each other's tool. As what she mentioned, she has a thick tool about 7 inch, and can get very hard. After she erected, I asked her to bbbj me again. She got down and gave me another round of bbbj, but this time, she finger fuck me at the same time. The feeling is damn shiok man..

She really lbs back

Davidbbjj
24-05-2016, 06:21 AM
Wow!!
Good morning man
I was remember lastnight around 10 pm. Was happy time with lbs super back face she name Peemai From Pattaya. Want to know how big serviced with me will see like long sex with a hard serviced from her. Like she audition sex like "pornstar" I'm sure nice short on my face is very white big one from her. I will try to test is sweet or not? 😜from her Will be there agian tmr or when I free will going there. Hope you are will try her like me. If maybe will change your mind like me. I'm also change now because was Katai will go back Thailand today this morning. Let try Specail super white short 😋😎

Davidbbjj
24-05-2016, 06:28 AM
Wow!!
Good morning man
I was remember lastnight around 10 pm. Was happy time with lbs super back face she name Peemai From Pattaya. Want to know how big serviced with me will see like long sex with a hard serviced from her. Like she audition sex like "pornstar" I'm sure nice short on my face is very white big one from her. I will try to test is sweet or not? 😜from her Will be there agian tmr or when I free will going there. Hope you are will try her like me. If maybe will change your mind like me. I'm also change now because was Katai will go back Thailand today this morning. Let try Specail super white short 😋😎

boring76
24-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Wow!!
Good morning man

Seriously I think you are using Thai to English translator and you must be 1 of the lb :)

Lampard
24-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Seriously I think you are using Thai to English translator and you must be 1 of the lb :)

Good one bro boring76... You are the man....:D:D:D

mbam
24-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Wow!!
Good morning man
I was remember lastnight around 10 pm. Was happy time with lbs super back face she name Peemai From Pattaya. Want to know how big serviced with me will see like long sex with a hard serviced from her. Like she audition sex like "pornstar" I'm sure nice short on my face is very white big one from her. I will try to test is sweet or not? ��from her Will be there agian tmr or when I free will going there. Hope you are will try her like me. If maybe will change your mind like me. I'm also change now because was Katai will go back Thailand today this morning. Let try Specail super white short ����

YOU are a black sheep among the lbs atH79!!! I zapped you!!

tiuhxued
24-05-2016, 03:42 PM

Good one! Up your points.

DIDI
24-05-2016, 07:35 PM

swee la up u bro

Robo
24-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Planning to head down tonight..
Will write an fr once done..

Robo
25-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Went to site no mood taking anyone.
See the lb face lky cannot trust them..

ceandy
25-05-2016, 10:08 PM
This batch good ones so far are michelle and wawa. The rest either havent tried, or looks CMI. Any idea when is the next batch coming in?

FastnCurious
25-05-2016, 11:17 PM
hey guys. i am back from my holiday.
looking forward a threesome/foursome action with these girls.

Ghost Kelevra
27-05-2016, 02:04 AM
Payday come faster missing the ladyboy love

arcliner
27-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Any bro know what time they start operating? Was thinking of quickie during lunch hr but door was closed.

ceandy
27-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Any bro know what time they start operating? Was thinking of quickie during lunch hr but door was closed.

Usually 630pm-130am.

Feelfrees
29-05-2016, 04:44 AM
Took KIKI

Since long i have giving FR.. well here goes my adventure today.

.She a tall and slim ladyboy with pretty face. 9/10:p

.She is quite hygiene took out wet tissues to clean mine before BBBJ
Hers BBBJ is definitely good can't give a full mark but still 8/10 sib song:D

.Most important point of all she don't rush and really know how to make you feel good.

.Definitely a RTF, Recommend to bros :D

.Shes leaving on 22th June. (If i not wrong)

merlinton
29-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Took KIKI

Since long i have giving FR.. well here goes my adventure today.

.She a tall and slim ladyboy with pretty face. 9/10:p

.She is quite hygiene took out wet tissues to clean mine before BBBJ
Hers BBBJ is definitely good can't give a full mark but still 8/10 sib song:D

.Most important point of all she don't rush and really know how to make you feel good.

.Definitely a RTF, Recommend to bros :D

.Shes leaving on 22th June. (If i not wrong)

I tried KiKi myself. And I totally agree. No hurry and good smiling attitude. Frenching, BBBJ and CIM. She is slim with nice enhanced boobs. Light tanned skin. She is pre-op, can erect and can cum. Slightly below average cock size. ;) Yes, recommended!

Richie Rich
30-05-2016, 11:29 AM
I tried KiKi myself. And I totally agree. No hurry and good smiling attitude. Frenching, BBBJ and CIM. She is slim with nice enhanced boobs. Light tanned skin. She is pre-op, can erect and can cum. Slightly below average cock size. ;) Yes, recommended!

Anyway of recognising Kiki bros??..

newboi
30-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Went down to the infamous house 79 last night since I happened to be the area. As I walked by and took my pick I spotted a looker waving from inside at the back. Chose her and went up.

Her name is Kiki and we started off slow as other bros mentioned. Opted for a covered bj instead haha and her face was quite sian. Gave me a nice licking on my nips and left all her lipsticks marks there, she later helped me wiped up with her antiseptic wipes apologetically in a cute way. After that proceded to fuck her. She didn't want doggy cos she say pain so she rode me cow girl. The whole time she was covering her cock cos she was shy even though I told her I know she had one. Came and cleaned up. No rush from her at all and chatted awhile before hugging her goodbye. One of the better lookers of this batch to me.

Looks: 7.5
Body:8 nice figure with good size jugs
Bj 7: as I didn't opt for bbbj (would've def been better)
Fj 7: she isn't the fiesty type but if you're looking for someone sensual she's the one

Overall might just head down to rtf before she goes as she was asking when I'll be back as well hahaha:)

astrayred
01-06-2016, 08:16 AM
Took Kiki last night. Agree with other bros that she gives good service:

Looks: 9/10 I think she's very cute
BBBJ: 8/10 Nice sensual BBBJ

Didn't manage to AJ her for some reason. Her English isn't very good so communication a bit hard. But I do love that she's not a time-watcher; waited for me to put on my clothes and go down with me unlike other LBs.

arcliner
01-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Is it this Kiki?

http://cdnmp4.gotporn.com/2016-05-25-5472427.mp4?nvb=20160601080605&nva=20160601120605&sr=2748&ir=-1&int=899870b&hash=0dfdb9b3b28dd33738422

gogoholiday
01-06-2016, 08:52 PM
i want to try kiki soon, but how do i figure out her face and underware?

rlawhdpf
02-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Any other great service girl? without kiki

merlinton
02-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Only one KiKi in Rowell H79 now.

maybeshewill
04-06-2016, 02:09 AM
.P.s: spotted a caucasian looking one with perky boobs and pink nipples casually changing at the top of the stairs as i was exiting. Unfazed by my presence, i asked for her name and decided she'll be my next one later this week :)

Quite sure I got the girl you're talking about. Said her name was Amy.

Good looker, post-op, possibly the tallest girl there. First time fucking a post op pussy and didn't really like it.

Looks: 7.5/10
Tits: Soft and pink. 8/10
BJ: 7/10 above average
Service: 7.5/10 Friendly and pleasant. Didn't want to suck me after fucking her pussy. Understandable since it was probably covered with lube. Carefully removed the condom with tissue paper and cleaned me with tissue after. Tipped her for her pleasant personality..

Second time at Rowell. First time was with Balloon. Biggest thickest tranny cock I've seen. Rowell is cheap and good for the price, but to everyone here, please be very safe. My girl went straight back down after blowing and getting fucked by me. I see a lot of the girls doing the same. It's really not the cleanest joint so be extra careful, and that means don't french, covered blowjobs, and don't even think about barebacking. I have fun at many places, but Rowell is the only place that I walk out feeling a bit anxious. Stay safe.

ceandy
04-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Just got back from H79, forgot to write an FR for Kiki yesterday as well.

Kiki was kinda clingy, from the moment we entered the cubicle she was constantly asking why I didn't choose her previously when she was here in jan. Halfway through the BJ she stopped and asked why I always chose others, to be honest it was kind of a turn off. She was sulky throughout and kept asking if she wasn't pretty enough. Not going to RTF for sure.

Had Amy tonight just now, service was kinda average. Light kisses, covered BJ, and she wasn't really active in FJ. Only point was she was hot and polite. Not sure if I wanna RTF.

tangoshow
05-06-2016, 11:01 AM
Visited Rowell recently.

Took Amy, probably the tallest and prettiest ladyboy there.

Amy has a very good attitude and does not rush. Great looking soft tits and she is post op. Gave a decent covered bj, followed by cowgirl. I changed to mission and doggy her. She laid by my side and wank me till I came. Gave her sgd30+10 coz of her attitude.

She is here for a week before going back to Hatyai.

Think I saw KIKI on the way in, she is petite and short right?

rlawhdpf
06-06-2016, 07:46 PM
I just took Kiki
She is one of the best in rowell i think. Bros u must go and try her. NO REGRET

rlawhdpf
06-06-2016, 10:29 PM
Just took Kiki. Very good service with face and slim body. U should go and try her service NO REGRET

rlawhdpf
06-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Just took Kiki. very nice service with face and slim body. Just go and try there's NO REGRET

rlawhdpf
06-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Just took Kiki. She is one of the best girl with good service face and slim body. Must try before she leaves NO REGRET

rlawhdpf
06-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Kiki is the best ever NO REGRET

Astro77
07-06-2016, 04:20 AM
Ok calm down.. :p

tangoshow
07-06-2016, 06:53 AM
Calm down buddy.

Why dont you share your FR with us?

Lampard
08-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Maybe he is Kiki himself... Haha... That's why promoting.... Anyway, waiting for your FR since you said until she is your Super Woman.:D:D

Lampard
08-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Went down the other day around 10.40pm. To my opinion, only about 2 or the most 3 look good. Others cannot really make it. Then most of them show me the post-op sign. One quite plumb one said she has a big tool.. Then went to the other 2 houses. Most of them Indians...

YukoOgura
09-06-2016, 09:59 PM
Fucking nonsense. Kiki is horrible. Extremely bad service.

Sigh. These fr don't know which ones are legit. Better open your eyes and see for yourself

ceandy
09-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Here's a FR as promised to Wawa.

Name: Wawa
Looks: 9/10 (very feminine)
Body: 9/10 (curvy hourglass figure)
BBBJ: 7/10 (two positions, not as long as I'd like)
FJ: 8/10 (loud moaning and thrusting on her side)
RTF: Likely

jaankaden
10-06-2016, 08:33 AM
Anyone knows if Amy is still around? Went down the night before and couldn't find her. Kiki was at the front of the gate trying really hard to make me take her, but I ultimately chose to go home instead. Rather remain unsatisfied than risk a bad session.

ceandy
10-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Anyone knows if Amy is still around? Went down the night before and couldn't find her. Kiki was at the front of the gate trying really hard to make me take her, but I ultimately chose to go home instead. Rather remain unsatisfied than risk a bad session.

I remember Amy saying Wednesday was her last day, so should be gone by now.

jaankaden
10-06-2016, 10:25 AM
I remember Amy saying Wednesday was her last day, so should be gone by now.

Ah, what a pity to have missed her this round. Kathai did inform me previously that Amy was due for a visit. Oh wells, thanks for the update though bro! :)

tangoshow
10-06-2016, 08:36 PM

Decided to visit Rowell for a quickie after a failed attempt at getting a last minute massage appointment.

Arrived 6.30pm and I was the only person at the door. At least ten ladyboys out of which at least two whom I would glad pay for their service.

Anyway, I intently picked KiKi and we proceeded up. Talked cock with her and she kept commenting I have big dick. I find her tits really hot.

Without foreplay she prepared to put on the condom and she does not do bbbj. She then gave a really good slow blowjob as I requested. Did abit of deep throat. The whole blowjob was about 15mins and I requested to eff her but she declined. So I said CIM and I stood up while she kneel.

I had her face right under my dick. She used her hands to caress my balls while I wank. I said its coming and she opened mouth gently and cupped my dickhead in while I shot five days of cum in her mouth.

Obviously she is inexperienced in CIM situations because she did not standby any mouth wash. All other I been with had mouthwash in their bag. We dressed up and she kept demanding for tips. Told her no eff no tips and she accepted it with a sulky face. Paid sgd30 at start of the session.

She is not exactly like what other bros have described to have top notch service. I beg to differ. She does give me a impression of providing half-ass service but at least on the better side. Going back on 20th June to resume her cabaret career in Hat Yai.

ceandy
11-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Heading down now to try one I saw last week. Somehow nowadays saturdays are less crowded with lesser FWs.

s(Aint
12-06-2016, 04:57 PM
is kiki functional? how long?