PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

serpenty
12-06-2016, 09:41 PM
This coming week will be the new batch.
Heard frm Ah Boy told me mre are coming tis time.
So can pick n choose..
The reason why is quiet bcos the gatekeeper always ask the bangla to leave..
Cos they stand very long nvr take any lb.
Their rate is only 20bucks only.
As for local 30 bucks with good service..
Ang mo 50 bucks..

Btbs8951
13-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Went down on Saturday about 6 plus. Surprised to see 10 over lbs at such an early time. View was partially blocked by some Banglas standing outside the gate but nevertheless took one right at the front.
Name : Bam Bee
Body : Nice and slim
Boobs : A+ to B nice and soft
Tools : Think about 6 inches and can erect
Session was good as she gave me a no rush service. Started with catbath from frenching down to the balls and followed by a very nice bbbj... Went on to pump her doggie and before I came I asked for cim which she agreed. Took off helmet and she started to bbbj me. In the end I was practically fucking her mouth while she fingered my ah till I blew my load in her mouth. Best part is she continue to bbbj me even after I shot my load and not like some others who will immediately pull away and spit once they felt cum in their mouth.
RTF is definite for me haha. Damage 30 plus tips

jaankaden
13-06-2016, 04:59 PM
This coming week will be the new batch.
Heard frm Ah Boy told me mre are coming tis time.
So can pick n choose..
The reason why is quiet bcos the gatekeeper always ask the bangla to leave..
Cos they stand very long nvr take any lb.
Their rate is only 20bucks only.
As for local 30 bucks with good service..
Ang mo 50 bucks..

Thanks for the update bro, can't wait to go down and see what surprises this new batch brings with it.

arcliner
13-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Went down tonight, like bro b4 said. Everyone claiming they are kiki! Desperate to get a bait on, when none of them looks like her, which was a big turn off for me. Will wait for the next batch, hoepfully there will be more beautiful ones!

jameschong1
14-06-2016, 11:56 AM
. Best part is she continue to bbbj me even after I shot my load and not like some others who will immediately pull away and spit once they felt cum in their mouth.
RTF is definite for me haha. Damage 30 plus tips[/QUOTE]

AIDS idiot

ceandy
14-06-2016, 03:18 PM
When's the new batch coming, anyone knows?

orbiorbi
14-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Just got back on site.

Not too sure if this is the current batch but it was very crowded, full of lbs.

In general, all looked quite good.

Saw wawa and also Kiki amongst the crowd.

Chose a looker called Dar, tall, B-C boobs. Stands out amongst the rest as she has a sharper face.

Went up and it was boom boom. A very quick bbbj - capped bj (didn't even feel like anything, less than 2mins) while doing the bj the lube went on her and positioned herself standing doggie. (This was probably her modus operandi to jerk and milk as fast as possible) tahan the standing doggie and went to missionary & finished at cowgirl.

Overall didn't feel good, super rushed. Even though she looked quite good. But I'd take Wawa anytime for a more sensual session.

Will be heading down again later this week to try afew more I've sighted.

kleetora2
14-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Have to agree there's lots of lbs tonight. On my way in saw 25 over auxiliary police two streets away but decided I needed to release. Took a cute lb name stang. Bbbj was nice. She's got a nice three inch tool that saluted me. Tight ass. Got back home and noted lipstick on my nips. Be careful bros

ceandy
14-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Have to agree there's lots of lbs tonight. On my way in saw 25 over auxiliary police two streets away but decided I needed to release. Took a cute lb name stang. Bbbj was nice. She's got a nice three inch tool that saluted me. Tight ass. Got back home and noted lipstick on my nips. Be careful bros

if the new batch is here already then I might head down tonight around 1030. Hope to see new ones!

ceandy
15-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Just got back, took a new comer named Pong. Looks and body wise quite ok, but service was kinda rushed. BBBJ was the fast and furious type, and the catbath was like she wanted eat me.

End of the session she kept on asking if it was ok and whether I was happy. Guess she's still new to this, so a RTF might be likely. Dont think her rushing is due to bad service.

Robo
15-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Anybody dare to take photo..
Try to snap but difficult..
Went there so mny LB..
So mny big boobies..
Choose a big boobs name Tar something lky tat..
Told her to do breast fuck cum in her body shiok service..

jarredravi
15-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Heading down tonight since so mny frs..
Me kinda super hard.. cant wait to unload my juicy..

ceandy
15-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Just received mid-week pay with a bonus, so gonna make an impromptu trip down now and maybe score 2 Lbs at the same time. :D

Ninja_Assassin
16-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Just received mid-week pay with a bonus, so gonna make an impromptu trip down now and maybe score 2 Lbs at the same time. :D

Wah got bonus..... u must be civil servant :D

ceandy
16-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Wah got bonus..... u must be civil servant :D

Haha no la. :D

Had a pretty pre op last night by the name of May. Easily identifiable by her height and her headlights. Long hair with braces, always smiling. Service was great, with the exception that she doesn't do CIM due to her braces. Her BBBJ was slow, sensual and long. No rush at all. Told her I didn't want to do FJ as I wanted to enjoy her BBBJ. She looked kinda disappointed and said she wanted a cock up her ass. Indulged her and began pumping away in cowgirl, doggy and missionary. Told her I was about to cum and she quickly removed the condom and HJ me till I spilled all over her boobs. A few squirts landed on her face and she screamed. LOL a LB came over to see what the commotion was about, and May just laughed.

So far she's one of the better ones this batch has to offer. Superb no-rush service. Leaving 20th next month.

neslo
16-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Was here but didnt see anyone I like & so many bangalas at the gate..

orbiorbi
16-06-2016, 07:11 PM
Heading to site now.

Hope to catch May and another, maybe Kiki or wawa for a second round.

Or may for a double round.

Will update after.

shoxx
17-06-2016, 11:23 AM
After a session....while making my way down the stairs...saw a fair LB in white lacey outfit...with tattoos on her back...looks good with decent size boobs....anyone who was there last night has any idea on her? Feel like trying her next round

neslo
17-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Heading to site now.

Hope to catch May and another, maybe Kiki or wawa for a second round.

Or may for a double round.

Will update after.

How was it? ;p

orbiorbi
17-06-2016, 02:58 PM
May was great.

Slow sensual bbbj, tall, nice boobs, long ponytail hair. She is more of a lover than an aggressive fucker.

Spent almost an hour with her due to the fact that just couldn't finish off in fj with her.

So we jerked each other off and came at the same time, me on top shot on her belly and she lying down shot on herself.

Will definitely recommend. Please take care of her, it's her 3rd day today. Very young as well.

ceandy
17-06-2016, 03:34 PM
May was great.

Slow sensual bbbj, tall, nice boobs, long ponytail hair. She is more of a lover than an aggressive fucker.

Spent almost an hour with her due to the fact that just couldn't finish off in fj with her.

So we jerked each other off and came at the same time, me on top shot on her belly and she lying down shot on herself.

Will definitely recommend. Please take care of her, it's her 3rd day today. Very young as well.

Yep I agree, May is one of the better ones this batch has to offer. Might be heading down again tonight. :D

jaankaden
17-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Had one named Proy/Ploy tonight. Really pretty but service standards a bit noob. She looks like she might be in possession of a decent-sized cock, but it can't seem to get fully hard so I can't tell for sure. Her English is also next to non-existent, so communication can be problematic. Would RTF but first I'd like to try another one that caught my eye on the way out. ;)

merlinton
19-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Nowadays are really the good season for Rowell H79. I spotted 6 pretty ladyboys. I had May and I fell in love again! :p I only ever had the same feeling with Jenny and Mint in the past.

In the cubicle, we stripped naked; sat next to each other and chit chat while holding each other's hands. Took a moment to warm up from kisses to frenching. The shyness that May exudes is very enticing because it is not the wham bam kind. While stroking her hair, I held back and took a careful look at her. May is truly beautiful and youthful with those braces. I hug and kiss her whole body dearly, can't seem to get enough of her. She is tall and slim but somehow very huggable because her body feels soft like a girl. Skin is clean, fair and smooth. Her boobs look natural; is big, soft and pointy. I enjoyed sucking and putting my face in between those lovely titties. In between her legs is a small tool but fun to play it like a roly poly toy when it is erected. :D Her body feels very clean and is very sensitive to touches and kisses. Lots of soft natural moans.

She provides CBJ, citing ulcer to be the problem. She loves sucking and looking at you at the same time. My cock was full hardened when she winked at me with her tongue at the tip of my cock. Phew, what a sight to behold. Other than what a paid sex is supposed to be, she gave me lots of kisses and hugs as if I am her boyfriend. There was one part when she embraced me tightly and let her breasts caress my body. How nice. How lovely. :) Despite anal sex is on her menu, I chose to end with handjob while frenching and cuddling together instead. Was not in the mood for anal sex.

In general, May has a cute personality. She treats you like a lover without hurry at all. There is a lot of sweet innocence but also good fun because she is still a university student.
May's status is pre-op with small size penis that can erect and ejaculate. Shaved.

Will I return to her despite there are currently 5 more pretty ladyboys in H79 now? YES! At least few more times.

jaankaden
19-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Just had another great session, this time with the one that caught my eye during my last visit. Her name is Pong Da and she has a gorgeous face, easily the most beautiful of the batch. No surprises that she's a former Miss Tiffany contestant. Nice body as well, well-proportioned with fair and very smooth skin. As with the previous girl I had, her English skills left a lot to be desired, but she more than made up for it with her enthusiasm. All in, without question a gem! Enjoy her bros. ;)

neslo
20-06-2016, 01:16 PM
May was great.

Happening la... Noticed a lot of BBBJ action.. Very adventurous, man..

Hikey
20-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Was wondering have anyone engage in a 3some there before? And how did y'all engage? Pointing 2 girls at one go or you go up and then request the girl to call the other one?

ceandy
20-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Was wondering have anyone engage in a 3some there before? And how did y'all engage? Pointing 2 girls at one go or you go up and then request the girl to call the other one?

Yeah you can ask 2 of them when you're inside, or go up and call for one more halfway. I've tried, but the cubicles are too small to have a proper threesome. Better to do 1-on-1 I feel.

makmak
22-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Just up May. Not that beautiful like mint or jenny.
But she willing to serve. Saw another lb that look like May.

serpenty
22-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Saw got 3 mre new ones wil be trying later..
Gonna hve my energy drink first haha..
Can try others since there are so mny inside..
Guys I hve a taught in my mind I do hve a suggestion
Y dun they use number tagged instead..
Maybe must ask the mamasan to distribute for them..
Very easy n convenient for us hehe.. :D

lbsex
22-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Any good pre op to recomend?

ceandy
22-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Any good pre op to recomend?

Can try May or Pong. Post op can try wawa.

lbsex
22-06-2016, 09:23 PM
Can try May or Pong. Post op can try wawa.

Pong as in pong da?

ceandy
22-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Pong as in pong da?

She just told me her name was Pong. Very pretty, tall, long black hair.

Goalman
22-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Tried Pong Da... very feminine and good in Frenching and she can stay hard... she is tall and with a very beautiful set of teeth when she smile and easily pass off as the hottest babe if she goes to work at OT.

Grab her while u can. Language can be a barrier if u don't speak thai at all.

Bro do treat her with care. Enjoy:D

serpenty
22-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Here's my great FR..

Was planning to take 2 lb.
Instead pick up 1 Pre Op.

Name: Sofia
Bbbj: 11/10 Good Suction
Doggy: 11/10
Catbath: 11/10
Frenching: 11/10 ( Lots of Tongue fight)
Pre Op: Nice Tool 5 n half inch.
Tanned Skin
Attitude: No Rushing Service at All.
Overall: 11/10

Worth a try on every single cent of penny.
My strong recommendation to all bros here.
Will be my regular bonk too.
So pls dun spoilt market giving tips she's a first timer.
She will be soon be popular..
Go n give it a try..

Robo
23-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Here's my great FR..

Tanned Skin

Go n give it a try..

Bro Serpenty,

It's true wat u've said.
I was recommended by AH BOY.
Told me to try her.
She was wearing black bra.
Nvr expect tat she's tat too good.
Went up straight lots of teasing.
Her service she does CIM for me.
Overall Excellent Service.
Pre Op.
Strongly Recommmended.

Overall Excellent service..

ceandy
23-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Bro Serpenty,

It's true wat u've said.
I was recommended by AH BOY.
Told me to try her.
She was wearing black bra.
Nvr expect tat she's tat too good.
Went up straight lots of teasing.
Her service she does CIM for me.
Overall Excellent Service.
Pre Op.
Strongly Recommmended.

Overall Excellent service..

Sofia is the one who wears a black bra and panty set, with long hair? Have seen her a couple of times and she told me to take her the next time.

bio93
23-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Here's my great FR..

Tanned Skin

Go n give it a try..

Hi bro,
Could you send contact me the contact details of Sofia pls..
Thanks

Robo
23-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Sofia is the one who wears a black bra and panty set, with long hair? Have seen her a couple of times and she told me to take her the next time.

Awesome service Her CIM service is fantastic.
Top Notch..

Robo
23-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Hi bro,
Could you send contact me the contact details of Sofia pls..
Thanks

I dun hve any contact details go straight ask for sophia..
From there u can tagged along with her..

ceandy
23-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Top Notch..

Nice, will be heading down tonight to have a session with Sofia. Seems like the Lbs there know that I regularly write FRs on them. Every time on the way up, they'll ask me to write about them on the internet. I have no idea how they come to know about it, but in return I usually get no rushed service, which kinda plays out well in the end, so I guess if you guys encounter a LB worth sharing, please do write an FR on her here. It'll encourage them and others to return. :D

neslo
23-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Guys, when they do BBBJ - do you wash it before hand or you will do it over there?

neslo
23-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Had one named Proy/Ploy tonight. Really pretty but service standards a bit noob. She looks like she might be in possession of a decent-sized cock, but it can't seem to get fully hard so I can't tell for sure. Her English is also next to non-existent, so communication can be problematic. Would RTF but first I'd like to try another one that caught my eye on the way out. ;)
Just did Ploy. Have to agree that the English is really very basic.. Well, at least I tried to go to gain the experience. Lol.

jarredravi
23-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Top Notch..

Jus tried sofia really her CIM service is fantabulous..
Her soft lips really mkes my cock damn hard..
I was in the heaven while she blown n CIM as at the same time.

orbiorbi
24-06-2016, 07:46 PM
Heading down now.

Sofia and Pong, I'm coming for you.

Cheers.

ceandy
24-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Heading down now.

Sofia and Pong, I'm coming for you.

Cheers.

Nice one. I had Sofia yesterday. Service was good, but I'd prefer May anytime. haha feel like heading down also to end the week with a good bonk. :D

Btbs8951
25-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Was there earlier today. Surprisingly no one was at the gate when I reach.., saw a gal not bad looking with black bra and panties near hate and she was festering to me to try her. Thinking that she should be Sofia I immediately on her. On my way in, I saw at least 2-3 more with black bra and panties!! I was thinking to myself, got kena con bo haha, on the way up the stairs I asked for her name and she told me she is Sofia, relief that the name tally but at the same time was wondering if all using same name haha
In room action start and service is power. Shall not go into details, just that it's slow and steady totally no rush and very sensual. RTF definitely a YES!!
Just need to clarify if she is the Sofia all bros are talking about, she have a mole on her right breast near her nipple and she actually need to circumcise coz her dick head cannot be fully exposed. Quite a tool but if she circumcise would be more fantastic...

iphonefuck
25-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Had Ploy/Proy earlier this week and today Pong Da so I can give comparison.

Lookswise, I find Ploy much prettier to me. Perfect face. Like a hotter version of Michelle Saram with long hair. Pong Da also chio. So this is the reason why the first time I saw Ploy and Pong Da together I went for Ploy first. Then only today I came back for Pong Da.

Bodywise, Ploy is skinny with implant boobs. Pong Da taller and more voluptuous.

Service: both falls short as I was hoping for someregular frenching but did not get it from both. Ploy more commercial feel than Pong Da. Pong Da seemed to be in genuine pain when I analed, asked me to go slow and cum quickly.

Twice I only saw that these two are the chio ones, might go down one more time to see if I left out anyone, failing which I will go for Ploy again.

acesparx
27-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Yesterday had my fill of ploy and sofia with the intention to get sofia. However didn't saw her at the back touching up her make up , instead mistook ploy as her.

Ploy has some sharp features to her face , is skinny and has not soft boob job done. Easily recognizable from her bra . Communication was a bit of problem minimal knowledge of English. Therefore had a moment where she was talking to the wall and one of her friends would translate back for her . Service wise felt abit of rush . Her bj is ok but her fake moans can just turn me off . In the end I didn't finish the job and cut it short . Overall if one wanna try a someone with pretty face it would be her.

I had a rest and drink at nearby coffee shop and return to pick a lady squatting down by the gate saying her bj is good. From a stand point body is OK face is decent . She look as if put too much power but that opinion will rotate 180 degrees by her services . Nice slow kissing and frenching - I bought mouth wash for her to use . Don't think they all are hygiene first . Her bbj is one of the best I had in a long time. Tongue twirling to deep throat , lick the shaft , balls sucking and licking the sensitive spot in between anal and balls. When I comment how good she is, she stick her finger up my ass ( lucky I clean beforehand) while fastening her pace till I exploded too much for her mouth till it spill out . Clean up chat abit as I had wobbly legs due to the deed. Pay up and left. RTF is yesss dun fuck. Let her just suck haha.

neslo
27-06-2016, 02:50 AM
Yesterday had my fill of ploy and sofia with the intention to get sofia. However didn't saw her at the back touching up her make up , instead mistook ploy as her.

Ploy has some sharp features to her face , is skinny and has not soft boob job done. Easily recognizable from her bra . Communication was a bit of problem minimal knowledge of English. Therefore had a moment where she was talking to the wall and one of her friends would translate back for her . Service wise felt abit of rush . Her bj is ok but her fake moans can just turn me off . In the end I didn't finish the job and cut it short . Overall if one wanna try a someone with pretty face it would be her.

I had a rest and drink at nearby coffee shop and return to pick a lady squatting down by the gate saying her bj is good. From a stand point body is OK face is decent . She look as if put too much power but that opinion will rotate 180 degrees by her services . Nice slow kissing and frenching - I bought mouth wash for her to use . Don't think they all are hygiene first . Her bbj is one of the best I had in a long time. Tongue twirling to deep throat , lick the shaft , balls sucking and licking the sensitive spot in between anal and balls. When I comment how good she is, she stick her finger up my ass ( lucky I clean beforehand) while fastening her pace till I exploded too much for her mouth till it spill out . Clean up chat abit as I had wobbly legs due to the deed. Pay up and left. RTF is yesss dun fuck. Let her just suck haha.

Took Ploy recently. Agreed that she is too commercial feel & the fake moans kind of kills the mood. Wah, your idea of bringing mouthwash is really good.. 👍

zacky25
27-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Went down today and asked the whole bunch of them where is Sofia. And all obligingly pointed to her and of cos went up with her.

As mentioned by other bros..she is generally a sweet looking lb, nice boobs and the 5inch plus uncircumcised tool (which was my main meal)

Started with some light kisses with tongue.. Aroused her a little by licking her nips and her cock was already bulging in her panties and that's when I went south and tasted her cock.

No fuck, only bbbj each other all the way.
Finished off in 69 position and CIM in her. She didn't cum.
Took the advice of one the bros about listerine and brought small one with me and rinsed our mouths at the end.

Paid the usual damage 30 and left satisfied.
About 15-20mins overall. Btw she is leaving next week

Robo
28-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Took sofia nvr fails her service..
Today we were hugging on each other tightly.
A nice bbbj for me..
Left with a satisfied man

astrayred
28-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Hi all, just wondering if May is still around?

flxboi
28-06-2016, 10:11 AM

yup. till next week.

ceandy
28-06-2016, 10:43 AM

Leaving 9th July, 8th is her last day. :)

neslo
28-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Went down today and asked the whole bunch of them where is Sofia. And all obligingly pointed to her and of cos went up with her.

As mentioned by other bros..she is generally a sweet looking lb, nice boobs and the 5inch plus uncircumcised tool (which was my main meal)

Started with some light kisses with tongue.. Aroused her a little by licking her nips and her cock was already bulging in her panties and that's when I went south and tasted her cock.

No fuck, only bbbj each other all the way.
Finished off in 69 position and CIM in her. She didn't cum.
Took the advice of one the bros about listerine and brought small one with me and rinsed our mouths at the end.

Paid the usual damage 30 and left satisfied.
About 15-20mins overall. Btw she is leaving next week

Tot listerine should be before the deed?

the1newborn
29-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Hi bro, this Sofia's fr so nice, can anyone pls kindly describe how she look like / any special sign I can know it's her, so I will get the correct girl? I'm heading down later..

Xyborg
30-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Hi bro, this Sofia's fr so nice, can anyone pls kindly describe how she look like / any special sign I can know it's her, so I will get the correct girl? I'm heading down later..

Reach there, ask the girls who who is Sofia. They'll point to you.

ceandy
01-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Tired of Sophia and May already. Going to try a new one later. :D New batch should be in by next week I think.

Tazz
01-07-2016, 07:13 PM
Guys I now near rowell rd. How to go there ? Thanks

kleetora2
02-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Was down last week. Had a lb named Kim. Thought she was Sofia as she was in black bra etc. pretty face. Banged her but halfway through smelt like shit. She had to go wash up. I sat there with my didi in hand but when she got back I busted my nut all over her chest. Not bad.

jaankaden
02-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Was down last week. Had a lb named Kim. Thought she was Sofia as she was in black bra etc. pretty face. Banged her but halfway through smelt like shit. She had to go wash up. I sat there with my didi in hand but when she got back I busted my nut all over her chest. Not bad.

Funny that you mentioned that bro because when I took Sofia two weeks ago, I couldn't help but realize that there was an overwhelming smell of shit during the session. I cannot say for certain, but I suspect that it was from her. Maybe it got onto her hair or something from a previous session and she didn't realize. In any case, I couldn't bring myself to continue the session and ended it halfway through her BBBJ.

blastit
04-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Hi bros,

I went down last night, saw this lb in blue mini dress. Took her.
Her name is Debbie/Debby
Very nice slim figure, speaks English very well.

Very polite, no rush. Yesterday was her 1st day, maybe thats why.
However, not much services given. Only undress and fuck.
Does not like to show her tool as she does not feel feminine.
Despite the lack of services, her attitude quite top-notch. Super GFE. Since I cld not pump and shoot quickly, asked her to jerk me off. We sat on the mattress like lovers.

Very good attitude to make up for the lack of services IMO.

Robo
05-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Sofia went bck ystd..
Now got new batches guy do take not n enjoy happy bonking everyone..
Took one of the name is laura very bad service..
Pls avoid her..
Planning to try others tonight..
So mny lb are coming to site..

ceandy
06-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Heading down tonight to try the new batch :D

Had a 60min long session with Sofia last week, 2 days before she went back. Gonna miss her.

ceandy
06-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Forgot today's a public holiday, H79 was packed! Had to wait 10 minutes for a cubicle to clear up. Had a pre-op with short hair. About 5 minutes of waiting I suggested that she blow me outside the cubicle. Haha public sex is kinda my fetish. She obliged and brought me to the last cubicle and blew me. 5 minutes later the last cubicle freed up and we went in.

BBBJ was good, she allowed me to thrust in her face till she gagged. FJ was the highlight. Fucked her cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing doggy before asking her to give me a HJ.

we jerked each other off and we came at the same time on my body, then I pulled her in and hugged her, spreading our cum and sweat all over each other while frenching for a good 5 minutes.

Shall definitely RTF.

merlinton
07-07-2016, 09:41 PM
we jerked each other off and we came at the same time on my body, then I pulled her in and hugged her, spreading our cum and sweat all over each other while frenching for a good 5 minutes.

Wow, I see a lot of kinky filth here. Smearing each other's cum on each other. Good one.

ceandy
07-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Wow, I see a lot of kinky filth here. Smearing each other's cum on each other. Good one.

Yep, took a hot shower the moment I reached home!

neslo
08-07-2016, 01:47 AM
Yep, took a hot shower the moment I reached home!

Salute to you bro, I dunno how I can tahan dun shower immediately after the deed!

hock19
08-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Salute to you bro, I dunno how I can tahan dun shower immediately after the deed!

It appears that hygiene is not that great there!!

After all all no water etc, so you sucking, kissing; and if not that clean, you might be tasting other bros cum; and other various body fluids and solids!!!

Has anyone got any medical issues after visiting Rowell?? rashes etc.

ceandy
08-07-2016, 11:05 AM
It appears that hygiene is not that great there!!

After all all no water etc, so you sucking, kissing; and if not that clean, you might be tasting other bros cum; and other various body fluids and solids!!!

Has anyone got any medical issues after visiting Rowell?? rashes etc.

True, but I always bring my own wet wipes and mouth wash and insist on using them before and after.

hock19
08-07-2016, 12:51 PM
True, but I always bring my own wet wipes and mouth wash and insist on using them before and after.

Good thinking. You ask them to use it as well??

ceandy
08-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Good thinking. You ask them to use it as well??

Yep, some of them bring their own as well.

jacky43
08-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Rowell brothels had much to improve. Of course LBs need to practice safe sex. The wise thing that a brother should do is asap return home and, take a warm shower. Brush your teeth too. Not forgetting the first sign in rashes, see a doctor inform him (male doctor is better), of commercial sex.

After all life is at steak. Happy bonking still I am not into the dark side.

Karatan
09-07-2016, 10:55 PM
went there last night as my first trip and the LB served was really accommodating and did everything as i requested. I guess all LB there will be the same.. but i don't think I'm coming back to this place because there is a very big problem with the hygiene

Geylang1969
10-07-2016, 12:22 AM

I have heard from some experts that should not use mouthwash before oral sex. It kills off protective good bacteria of mouth and reduces natural immunity by burning sensation.

Are the other houses on Rowell besides 79 better hygiene? There is water available in the other house closer to intersection.

Tim

ceandy
10-07-2016, 01:10 AM
I have heard from some experts that should not use mouthwash before oral sex. It kills off protective good bacteria of mouth and reduces natural immunity by burning sensation.

Are the other houses on Rowell besides 79 better hygiene? There is water available in the other house closer to intersection.

Tim

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up. But good thing I live a 5-10 min walk away so I usually shower right after I reach home.

merlinton
10-07-2016, 01:20 PM
May is still the best! Return to her 3 times already. So much love, so much GFE! :p

Lampard
10-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Very true some brothers said here about the hygiene in Rowell 79. The last time I had a LB there was when all cubicles still have a door to lock. You can actually do a quick wash up after the bonk. The building owner should really look into it... Happy safe bonking...:D

kleetora2
12-07-2016, 12:41 AM
Hi bros,

I went down last night, saw this lb in blue mini dress. Took her.
Her name is Debbie/Debby
Very nice slim figure, speaks English very well.

Very polite, no rush. Yesterday was her 1st day, maybe thats why.
However, not much services given. Only undress and fuck.
Does not like to show her tool as she does not feel feminine.
Despite the lack of services, her attitude quite top-notch. Super GFE. Since I cld not pump and shoot quickly, asked her to jerk me off. We sat on the mattress like lovers.

Very good attitude to make up for the lack of services IMO.

Had her today as well. English is good. Nice figure but service so so. She had a friend in blue bra and panty that I wanted to try.

Robo
12-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Guys am at site planning to hve late bonk.
Saw the new batch previously tis ladyboys came here before..
Anyone tried Rommy n Puay mui before??
They hav come singapore couple of times..
I've noticed them but did not try them at all..

Vivacious
13-07-2016, 07:23 PM
New batch arrive today. Reached pretty early and managed to get first blood on one of the newcomers. Took a looker clad in bra and panties. Her face is fucking hot even though she's pretty skinny but her tool is of decent size and cut and her boobs is big.
Name: poy or ploy
From Bangkok, she works at nana so Bros who frequent nana might know her.
Boobs: 7/10 firm
Face: 8/10 fucking sleezy and sexy

Speak okay English and very GFE. Started with BBBJ, then doggy and missionary before ending with a CIM. Pretty good bonk and will definitely RTF, tipped her and left with a smile.

serpenty
13-07-2016, 11:45 PM
New batch arrive today. Reached pretty early and managed to get first blood on one of the newcomers. Took a looker clad in bra and panties. Her face is fucking hot even though she's pretty skinny but her tool is of decent size and cut and her boobs is big.
Name: poy or ploy
From Bangkok, she works at nana so Bros who frequent nana might know her.
Boobs: 7/10 firm
Face: 8/10 fucking sleezy and sexy

Speak okay English and very GFE. Started with BBBJ, then doggy and missionary before ending with a CIM. Pretty good bonk and will definitely RTF, tipped her and left with a smile.

Use to knw her in nana plaza..
Name is ploy..
Last time she used to work at chillies bar..
If i not wrong its at 3rd floor..
The moment she sees me..
She was lky shocked🙂..
Ask me do i remember her..
Told her "Yes" remember u..
Did not try her tat time as i was with another ladyboy..
While in the bar she used to hug me n uses her boobs to rub all over my face..
Her attitude is she's a kind person..
Gave her some tips and she was so happy during tat time..

Went in took by the name of Tip..
Nothing to shout about..
Gave me bj n fj..
Overall 6/10..
This batch of ladyboy there's mny BBL(Big Beautiful Ladyboy)..
Planning for nxt trip on nxt week..

kleetora2
14-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Went back for the other babe in blue but couldn't see her. Heard one lb call out nay and I jumped. She had soft boobs and a small diddi. Polished my little bird with finesse and then I jammed her from behind. Rtf for sure

makmak
14-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Use to knw her in nana plaza..
Name is ploy..
Last time she used to work at chillies bar..
If i not wrong its at 3rd floor..
The moment she sees me..
She was lky shocked🙂..
Ask me do i remember her..
Told her "Yes" remember u..
Did not try her tat time as i was with another ladyboy..
While in the bar she used to hug me n uses her boobs to rub all over my face..
Her attitude is she's a kind person..
Gave her some tips and she was so happy during tat time..

Ya, now her asking price is above $120/hr of booking.
No wonder you use tat time...

Ghost Kelevra
16-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Anybody heading down tonight? Maybe i go walk walk at mustafa for now then at 630 come and take first blood of the day hehehe

FazeReign
16-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Just ended my sesh at H79, its been awhile since i've been down to rowell or written on this forum. Nonetheless this is my FR.

Name: Pong or Pong-da? Not too sure heh..

Looks: 9/10 - Long hair, pink lipstick, think she was wearing contacts.

Boobs: 7/10 Firm but bouncy, gave 7 cause its very obviously fake, but still nice to hold onto.

CBJ: 10/10 THIS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT. Incredibly good suction- grabbed her hair in a ponytail and pulled on it. Let out a soft moan while I was doing it :P

FJ: SOP but still better than average. Grabbed her boobs and pulled her hair in doggystyle. Seriously she could win an oscar for her moaning skills lol. Finished off with HJ after that.

Not sure if she had a cock or not, didnt see nor ask as I wasnt really in the mood- so sorry for the bros who were interested. But she most probably did have as FJ was anal.

RTF: Definite yes! Couldnt drive back after that-leg too pain cannot hold biting point. Will be posting another FR again soon after my next visit.

Ghost Kelevra
16-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Just ended my sesh at H79, disappointed at the first girl i picked debbie? Red bra with black lacy shorts. Cant remember her name that bad until dont bother to remember.
Nonetheless this is my FR.
Name: Debbie or something
Looks: 9/10 long hair red bra black lacy shorts
Boobs: 7/10 Firm but left is harder the right
CBJ: 3/10 no suction and feeling plus went at it for 20 secs
FJ: 6/10 keep saying she prefer angmo cause sgan alot of requests went limp after hearing that
GFE: 1/10 CANT EVEN PECK HER CHEECKS
Tried to finish it myself but she said the same thing again super turn off.PACKED UP AND LEFT UNFINISHED
RTF: Definite NOPE

On the way down picked another 1 at the bottom of the stairs. Lucky me got Pong Da

Name: Pong Da
Looks: 9/10 - Long hair pink lips and black top and bottom
Boobs: 8/10 Firm but bouncy with small nipples
BJ: 9/10 power suction and balls licking. Let out a soft moan once a while
FJ: 7/0 good stereo
GFE: 6/ 10 lets me peck her cheecks goodbye
RTF: Definite yes!

FazeReign
16-07-2016, 11:49 PM
Just ended my sesh at H79, disappointed at the first girl i picked debbie? Red bra with black lacy shorts. Cant remember her name that bad until dont bother to remember.
Nonetheless this is my FR.
Name: Debbie or something
Looks: 9/10 long hair red bra black lacy shorts
Boobs: 7/10 Firm but left is harder the right
CBJ: 3/10 no suction and feeling plus went at it for 20 secs
FJ: 6/10 keep saying she prefer angmo cause sgan alot of requests went limp after hearing that
GFE: 1/10 CANT EVEN PECK HER CHEECKS
Tried to finish it myself but she said the same thing again super turn off.PACKED UP AND LEFT UNFINISHED
RTF: Definite NOPE

On the way down picked another 1 at the bottom of the stairs. Lucky me got Pong Da

Name: Pong Da
Looks: 9/10 - Long hair pink lips and black top and bottom
Boobs: 8/10 Firm but bouncy with small nipples
BJ: 9/10 power suction and balls licking. Let out a soft moan once a while
FJ: 7/0 good stereo
GFE: 6/ 10 lets me peck her cheecks goodbye
RTF: Definite yes!

Took her this evening too, she's the one I was referring to in my FR. Looks like she's going to be a big hit among the other bros here!

jaankaden
17-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Took Pong Da again and I am glad to share that she is not only active, but an extremely good top as well. This is my fourth time with her and on previous occasions I just wasn't in the mood to bottom. So tonight, on a whim, I decided to check if she can actually top. Lo and behold, she got rock hard really quickly and started pounding away for a good ten minutes at least. Needless to say, I was both surprised and impressed. Enjoy bros! ;)

Vivacious
18-07-2016, 10:49 PM
Went to Rowell again. Couldn't find my lovely poy so decided to take another. Took a pre op by the name of Stang. Super GFE, lie down with me and tease me. Quite good looking, cock is big and functional.
Name: Stang
Boobs: 7/10
Abit of meat but still decently slim with a nice ass to pound
FJ: 7/10 tight ass
Pound her missionary and doggie like no business before unloading it into her. Then lie down somemore. Heard she going back this Thursday.

KnowNothing
19-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone's ! Anyone going Rowell tonight around 9~ 10pm ?? I will be walk walk see see :)

KnowNothing
19-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone's .. Anyone heading down Rowell tonight around 10pm ? I will be there walk walk see see ..

Summerhillt
19-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Drinking at Dunlop street now. Maybe later after drinks go down take a quick look. Heheh.

ceandy
19-07-2016, 10:54 PM
Not too sure about this batch, not alot of lookers. Took one named Ploy last week, tall, super skinny. Too skinny for my liking TBH. But good service.

Thinking about heading down again this week to try another one.

Robo
20-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Drinking at Dunlop street now. Maybe later after drinks go down take a quick look. Heheh.

So how was ur trip hav u take any?
Long time hve not cme into tis thread..
Any contribution...😃

Summerhillt
20-07-2016, 11:04 PM
So how was ur trip hav u take any?
Long time hve not cme into tis thread..
Any contribution...😃

hahha, drank too much at dunlop, went home at around 2am, totally knocked out and did not went down rowell. Sibeh wasted, even though it was a 5 min walk away nia!

tangoshow
21-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Went to Rowell recently for a quick one.

At least 10 ladyboys at the gate and a few can speak good english. One of them asked if I preferred pre-op or post-op coz I took a while to look at them.

Settled with a beautiful ladyboy named Ploy. She has a pretty face, long silky hair and wore braces. She presents herself as a soft spoken lady with kind attitude and worked at Chillies bar in Nana Plaza.

I stripped, she requested SGD30 upfront which I gave and she stripped to her birthday suit. Short chat about Bangkok ladyboy bars and soon she was giving a CBJ with tight suction. We had tongue fight between intervals and I did not want any boom boom. Suddenly a ladyboy spoked with Ploy and came in my cubicle, gave a priceless expression while Ploy was sucking my dick. She came near and licked my nipples as another ladyboy watched from outside. The ladyboy who licked my nipples was no other than Pong Da, looks fun to be with.

Ploy gave out soft moans which were sensual and I requested her to lay on my right and obliged without question, the CBJ continued. Next I kneel while she continued the CBJ, I requested to finish on her boobs, she obliged. Took out the rubber, she started to wank while I caressed her thin yet toned body with freaking huge firm tits. Her body is 90% alike with Amia Miley who is one of my favorite pornstars. Her abs are ripped and I believe she can survive a sex marathon. Soon I let go my cum juices on her ripped six packs and I felt sex-tisfied.

She went downstairs first as I told her to, I took my time to dress up and listening to some of the LBs scolding the banglas are just humorous.

Bid goodbye as I exited the gate. Definitely RTF for me coz of the good attitude and totally-my-type body.

RumpRanger
21-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Was there early yesterday and saw about 20 ladyboys vying for my attention behind the gate. I was curious to find out who Ploy from Chilli Bar was. Instead I saw a familiar face from Chilli Bar. When I was in Bangkok last month she had tried to attract me in Chilli Bar but I did not call her down from the stage. Now I see her working in Rowell and I decided to take her.

Name: Far (she said she will use this name in Singapore. In Bangkok she is known as Beat)

Body: Slim/skinny with no silicon tits

Cock: Small. Did not get hard when I serviced her so Far may not be a top

BJ: She asked whether I want CBJ or BBBJ. Of course the latter.

Ass: Tight! Likes you to slap her ass when you're fucking her.

Attitude: Smiling and energetic. No rush.

To see if she is your type of ladyboy here are a few links of Far:

http://www.ladyboy.xxx/tour/trailers/Sexy-Naked-Heartbeat.html

http://www.shemalemodelstube.com/models/2458/heartbeat-ladyboy-.html

merlinton
21-07-2016, 10:09 PM
I stripped, she requested SGD30 upfront which I gave and she stripped to her birthday suit. Short chat about Bangkok ladyboy bars and soon she was giving a CBJ with tight suction. We had tongue fight between intervals and I did not want any boom boom. Suddenly a ladyboy spoked with Ploy and came in my cubicle, gave a priceless expression while Ploy was sucking my dick.

Her body is 90% alike with Amia Miley who is one of my favorite pornstars. Her abs are ripped and I believe she can survive a sex marathon. Soon I let go my cum juices on her ripped six packs and I felt sex-tisfied.

Seriously where in the world can you fuck a pornstar for 30SGD? Moreover in Singapore such an expensive city. Unbeliveable!

Summerhillt
24-07-2016, 12:04 AM
At Rowell right now! Didn't call them but it's still opened now hahaha.

badboy
24-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Took this doe eyed, sweet looking post op in dark pink lacy bra n bottom. Mona was her name.

She was submissive, letting me have my way with her.

Slapped by cock on her sweet face, rubbed it like a lipstick all over, face fucked her with me grabbing her hair gently.

I am e dominating type in bed n she was e ideal submissive. Taking all I gave her with a CFM look.

Pushed her down to e plastic cushion, held both her legs n spread them as wide as they could go.

Slammed my well sucked cock into her lubed pussy in one hard push. Made quite a slapping noise!

Kept on drilling her hard while forcing her legs spread eagle.

She had no choice but to be locked in position while I enjoyed her pussy.

Flipped her around n slapped her perky ass.

She gave a small squeal of pain n surprise.

Grabbed her ass n kept on pounding.

Was in good form tonight n her eyes rolled up in pleasure when I pulled on her hair gently n used it as leverage to fuck her good.

Her pussy muscles were strong n she used them to milk my cock after cumming deep inside e condom.

Had a few appreciative kisses from Mona after e deed.

Best $30 spend this week.

Cheers
Badboy

merlinton
24-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Took this doe eyed, sweet looking post op in dark pink lacy bra n bottom. Mona was her name.
Slapped by cock on her sweet face, rubbed it like a lipstick all over, face fucked her with me grabbing her hair gently.
I am e dominating type in bed n she was e ideal submissive. Taking all I gave her with a CFM look.
Pushed her down to e plastic cushion, held both her legs n spread them as wide as they could go.
Slammed my well sucked cock into her lubed pussy in one hard push. Made quite a slapping noise!
Was in good form tonight n her eyes rolled up in pleasure when I pulled on her hair gently n used it as leverage to fuck her good.
Her pussy muscles were strong n she used them to milk my cock after cumming deep inside e condom.

Had her numerous times beginning when she was still an innocent girl with no boobs installed and penis uncut, till now a full fledged submissive whore. Unbelievable transformation. :o

explore247
24-07-2016, 09:00 PM
never been to rowell, but ploy sounds so hot. Makes me want to check it out

Robo
25-07-2016, 07:57 PM
List of Ladyboy Hse 79..

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010882096908&fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007424400061&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/araaya.tubtim.9?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002646334468&fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

https://www.facebook.com/kissmenow.kissme?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

https://www.facebook.com/bowny.slilthip?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

makmak
25-07-2016, 11:48 PM
just came back from there. Didnt feel the present of aircon leh.
Anyway, not much good stock to play.
Start waiting for next batch.
A few lb has stay more than a mth already.

internal
26-07-2016, 07:49 AM
List of Ladyboy Hse 79..

Thanks bruh! Btw anyone knows her name? ^
Will go down if she's still around.

lucidlucifer
26-07-2016, 01:50 PM
is monar still around?:D

orbiorbi
26-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Had Far recently, a nice fem boy, cute looks.

Very accommodating but felt a little green so not my type.

Might be going for Mona later, any other intro besides Ploy?

eagleapple
28-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Hi bros. Planning to go tonight. First time at Rowell so hope it all goes well. May I know how to id ploy or pong da? Will they tell me who if I just asking them? Also is it safe? I will have laptop bag with me after work. Thanks!

merlinton
28-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Just ask them at the gate. Laptops are unattractive to steal in my opinion, bulky and inexpensive.

eagleapple
28-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Just ask them at the gate. Laptops are unattractive to steal in my opinion, bulky and inexpensive.

Thx bro merlinton. I hope u r right! Wish me luck. Last time I go, too shy/scared to go inside haha

Xyborg
28-07-2016, 10:55 AM
List of Ladyboy Hse 79..

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010882096908&fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007424400061&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/araaya.tubtim.9?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002646334468&fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

https://www.facebook.com/kissmenow.kissme?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

This girl looks cute, but no tits
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002646334468

This one has better tits
https://www.facebook.com/bowny.slilthip/

Dster
28-07-2016, 04:18 PM
With all the bros FR going on, have to drop by to witness the wonders of Rowell. Any Big Boobies of H79 to recommend?

flxboi
28-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Hi bros. Planning to go tonight. First time at Rowell so hope it all goes well. May I know how to id ploy or pong da? Will they tell me who if I just asking them? Also is it safe? I will have laptop bag with me after work. Thanks!

u can bring your bag all the way up with u so it's always in sight.. so no need worry abt e bag..

Summerhillt
28-07-2016, 08:49 PM

So bro how was your trip? Chose a looker, quite tall. Her name was pear from bkk. Her boobs quite nice. Service quite standard. But it's cbj. Finished off with her riding me. Dong was $30.

Oh yea, the place got on air-conditioning Liao. But it's outside lah, can feel the cold breeze.

master_fuzz
28-07-2016, 09:33 PM

Best $30 spend this week.

Cheers
Badboy

any tip on how to identify this submissive babe?

eagleapple
28-07-2016, 10:21 PM
u can bring your bag all the way up with u so it's always in sight.. so no need worry abt e bag..

Thanks . you are right. no problem at all. and it was crazy in the cubicle. check my fr below.

eagleapple
28-07-2016, 10:44 PM
So bro how was your trip?

Bro, you are there tonight? seems heaps of people is there tongiht. anyway heres my virgin trip beyond the gates. i have three things to say 1. WOW 2. OMG and 3. WTF! like seriously! WTF! its crazy... anyway, let me start. i think it going to be a long read, so sit backrelax and enjoy. :)

i arrive at rowell and take an easy walk down the road past other houses with random people sitting on staircases. Excitement stirs down below as i approach the door. But then in an instant the feelings gone. i see at least 6-7 people at the gates. i'm shy/nervous and decide to walkpast along the road. I hang out near the end, as i watch herds of people walk up and down rowell. half of me is firing me up to go back, the other half of me wants to go home! haha

about 5 minutes past, and i walk towards the the stairway to heaven. theres 4 guys lined up along the pillar. then another joins. i stand next to them on the other side and look in. immediately people start calling me asking me to take them. the first girl is tall and big size and with matching massive tits. the other girl at the front also quite big - not my type. i figure since the other 5 guys are just enjoying the scenery, i should go for it. so i walk to the door and peep in.

WOW!

i cant believe it. i checked out the fb accounts listed above, and was not expecting much as none of those really caught my attention. but now, standing here, heart pounding, and 15 girls staring at me call ing me, talking to me, trying to get my attention, i just froze. what a beautiful sight! The talking became background music, as i slowly gazed into each girls eyes. there were at least 4-5 that caught my attention. probbly more !

i tired to speak but my thorat was dry. i didn't know how to, and i physically couldn't bring myself to ask who's ploy or who can stand? i was so relieved that the girl at the front realised my statue-like face that she went Shhhhhh... and everyone quietened down. how do you pick one out of so many?

finally i pick one who is sitting down near the front. actually i have no idea why i picked her, maybe because she was the least vocal. big bolted on tits, very passable face, pretty, yet seemed dominant, great smile.

And in that moment the keys were revealed and the gate opened. i took a breath and stepped inside. i was greeted with kisses, hugs or gropes form every second girl there, some of who were very pretty.

i went in, up the stairs and was waiting for the scary filth i'd read so much about here. i was pleasently surprised. its really not that bad.. she checked the first cubicle, then the 2nd. and said lets go in here.

by the time i put my bag down, theres 4 other ladyboys in the cubicle. WOW!

Dster
28-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Was down there about 730 and picked a model looking long haired babe called May.
Very sweet looking with braces and very tall too. Service was alright but she didn't fancy her tool being played. She capped up a little too early and had to change rubber before the deep deed began as it was squeezing my bro wrongly.
Ending off in missionary and her moans seemed quite real.

RTF: Might try looking for one who I can play back with but if u are the kind who wants her to do everything and is a looker, she is the one to call.

Any bros can recommend one who likes to be played back?

xiaofar
28-07-2016, 10:58 PM
wah new batch come in already?

eagleapple
29-07-2016, 01:06 AM
I dont know if its a new batch but i definitely got a new batch in the cubicle. Part 2 of my fr : OMG and WTF

there was 3 other ladyboy coming in want to join in. then the 4 th one actually was with another customer walking past, and then want to see what's going on and came in to peep too. the one i chose is starting to strip herself and strip me. her name, which i found out later is joy.

the two inside the cubicle dont wanna leave. they ask me for threesome... which is actually 4some cos four of us! then the prtetty ones that i saw earlier down stairs also come by to say hi and kaypoh. i'm just thinking OMG this is really what people are saying in other fr's that sometimes other ladyboy just come /join in ... suck a bit, kiss a bit then leave! haha this is brilliant! they are so friendly, fun and its not weird that its so open!

Anyway, after being put on the spot and pressed upon for more action, (and found out they both still have their tool and can get hard) i figured, since first time here, may as well take it for all its worth! 4some it is! this is going to be a night to rememebr. I find out later that one of the girls is ploy, whom i was hoping to get! (thank you fate!) and the other i cant remember. for reference she will now be called #3! to be honest, i must have been greedy/horny tonight because i would have asked the others who came it to stay too if i could! i joked with them show me your cocks, and they pulled them out! one ladyboy was a post op and was pushing her pussy in my face asking me to suck her!

so the visitors lef, and the 3 ask for cash first - so to make sure the mood is still hot, i wuickly settle it. got a great deal too! $30 + $20 +$20 for the three of them! transaction complete, the mood gets hotter.

suddenly 3 pairs of boobs, all round firm and perky are pressed into my face, against my body. someone's feeling me up. someone's frenching me. then i feel the warm slipery feeling over my cock as someone starts giving me an amazing bbj. is this really happening? yep, this really is heaven.

then we move onto the bed. the bed has some plastic feel to it and seems dry/clean - at least no wet patches.

the frenching continues. ploy lays down and asks me to lie nxt to her. we start kissing. #3 gets down suckingme like a pro. it feels so good, i'm super hard as i write and recall this. there are light moans coming from her too. then joy grabs my hand and brings it to her cock. its soft, for now. joy also guides my mouth to her big boobs and a lick and suck them well. ploy brings her cock out, and it starting to get hard. i help her by sucking on it. is cut, with a mushroom head. its great to suck and i can feel her getting bigger in my mouth. i'm not a good sucker at all, and as it gets bigger, i feel like a slut, but also like a king as #3 is still making me feel so good. i'm not sure how long iwas sucking ploy, jerking joy and being sucked by #3, but i had to stop #3 before i blew! it was too good.

ploy then begs me to fuck her from behind which i did not hesitate to do. joy then said she wanted to fuck me at the same time! WTF... "sure!" i said, why not go all out and really make this a night to remember. we were all in the right position, and they were all goign to do it raw! i asked for condoms and they said yes ok, ok. so capped, and went into ploy. she loved it! she grinded back onto me, and let out the best moans. joy was trying to get her self harder but i think she's just cum with someone before as her dick was not responding well, and when i was touching it, the tip was wet. (shes uncut). and while thats happening #3 is leaning over trying to french me!

donchew
29-07-2016, 07:45 AM
Bto eagleapple. So u r the one who caught so much attention. I was shock that ine particular cubicle was so noisy. On my way out i saw alot of LB standing out ur cubicle watching u 3some. All the other LB seems so envy and enjoying their show. Nice to hear that u enjoy it. By the way how u manage to get so much attention and affection from all the LB... that really surprise me.

merlinton
29-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Rowell h79 has so much in it. For people who have not yet enter, just cast your worries away, open your mind and step pass the gate. Sometimes the reality in it is even greater than your fantasies.

Summerhillt
29-07-2016, 10:13 AM
Bto eagleapple. So u r the one who caught so much attention. I was shock that ine particular cubicle was so noisy. On my way out i saw alot of LB standing out ur cubicle watching u 3some. All the other LB seems so envy and enjoying their show. Nice to hear that u enjoy it. By the way how u manage to get so much attention and affection from all the LB... that really surprise me.

Was it around like 8+pm last night? I keep hearing alot of loud noise and moans while i was doing the deed. Damn it! This is like one of the few best FR i had ever read. Damn it, mine was not that fun.

How to identify ploy? Wish to have her the next time heheh.

Summerhillt
29-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Bro, you are there tonight? seems heaps of people is there tongiht. anyway heres my virgin trip beyond the gates. i have three things to say 1. WOW 2. OMG and 3. WTF! like seriously! WTF! its crazy... anyway, let me start. i think it going to be a long read, so sit backrelax and enjoy. :)

i arrive at rowell and take an easy walk down the road past other houses with random people sitting on staircases. Excitement stirs down below as i approach the door. But then in an instant the feelings gone. i see at least 6-7 people at the gates. i'm shy/nervous and decide to walkpast along the road. I hang out near the end, as i watch herds of people walk up and down rowell. half of me is firing me up to go back, the other half of me wants to go home! haha

about 5 minutes past, and i walk towards the the stairway to heaven. theres 4 guys lined up along the pillar. then another joins. i stand next to them on the other side and look in. immediately people start calling me asking me to take them. the first girl is tall and big size and with matching massive tits. the other girl at the front also quite big - not my type. i figure since the other 5 guys are just enjoying the scenery, i should go for it. so i walk to the door and peep in.

WOW!

i cant believe it. i checked out the fb accounts listed above, and was not expecting much as none of those really caught my attention. but now, standing here, heart pounding, and 15 girls staring at me call ing me, talking to me, trying to get my attention, i just froze. what a beautiful sight! The talking became background music, as i slowly gazed into each girls eyes. there were at least 4-5 that caught my attention. probbly more !

i tired to speak but my thorat was dry. i didn't know how to, and i physically couldn't bring myself to ask who's ploy or who can stand? i was so relieved that the girl at the front realised my statue-like face that she went Shhhhhh... and everyone quietened down. how do you pick one out of so many?

finally i pick one who is sitting down near the front. actually i have no idea why i picked her, maybe because she was the least vocal. big bolted on tits, very passable face, pretty, yet seemed dominant, great smile.

And in that moment the keys were revealed and the gate opened. i took a breath and stepped inside. i was greeted with kisses, hugs or gropes form every second girl there, some of who were very pretty.

i went in, up the stairs and was waiting for the scary filth i'd read so much about here. i was pleasently surprised. its really not that bad.. she checked the first cubicle, then the 2nd. and said lets go in here.

by the time i put my bag down, theres 4 other ladyboys in the cubicle. WOW!

Oh bro!! If I am not wrong, your laptop bag was slinging on your arm, right arm isit? You were long pants and polo tee? I was right behind you if that was you hahahha.

mhee_21
29-07-2016, 02:30 PM
I dont know if its a new batch but i definitely got a new batch in the cubicle. Part 2 of my fr : OMG and WTF

there was 3 other ladyboy coming in want to join in. then the 4 th one actually was with another customer walking past, and then want to see what's going on and came in to peep too. the one i chose is starting to strip herself and strip me. her name, which i found out later is joy.

the two inside the cubicle dont wanna leave. they ask me for threesome... which is actually 4some cos four of us! then the prtetty ones that i saw earlier down stairs also come by to say hi and kaypoh. i'm just thinking OMG this is really what people are saying in other fr's that sometimes other ladyboy just come /join in ... suck a bit, kiss a bit then leave! haha this is brilliant! they are so friendly, fun and its not weird that its so open!

Anyway, after being put on the spot and pressed upon for more action, (and found out they both still have their tool and can get hard) i figured, since first time here, may as well take it for all its worth! 4some it is! this is going to be a night to rememebr. I find out later that one of the girls is ploy, whom i was hoping to get! (thank you fate!) and the other i cant remember. for reference she will now be called #3! to be honest, i must have been greedy/horny tonight because i would have asked the others who came it to stay too if i could! i joked with them show me your cocks, and they pulled them out! one ladyboy was a post op and was pushing her pussy in my face asking me to suck her!

so the visitors lef, and the 3 ask for cash first - so to make sure the mood is still hot, i wuickly settle it. got a great deal too! $30 + $20 +$20 for the three of them! transaction complete, the mood gets hotter.

suddenly 3 pairs of boobs, all round firm and perky are pressed into my face, against my body. someone's feeling me up. someone's frenching me. then i feel the warm slipery feeling over my cock as someone starts giving me an amazing bbj. is this really happening? yep, this really is heaven.

then we move onto the bed. the bed has some plastic feel to it and seems dry/clean - at least no wet patches.

the frenching continues. ploy lays down and asks me to lie nxt to her. we start kissing. #3 gets down suckingme like a pro. it feels so good, i'm super hard as i write and recall this. there are light moans coming from her too. then joy grabs my hand and brings it to her cock. its soft, for now. joy also guides my mouth to her big boobs and a lick and suck them well. ploy brings her cock out, and it starting to get hard. i help her by sucking on it. is cut, with a mushroom head. its great to suck and i can feel her getting bigger in my mouth. i'm not a good sucker at all, and as it gets bigger, i feel like a slut, but also like a king as #3 is still making me feel so good. i'm not sure how long iwas sucking ploy, jerking joy and being sucked by #3, but i had to stop #3 before i blew! it was too good.

ploy then begs me to fuck her from behind which i did not hesitate to do. joy then said she wanted to fuck me at the same time! WTF... "sure!" i said, why not go all out and really make this a night to remember. we were all in the right position, and they were all goign to do it raw! i asked for condoms and they said yes ok, ok. so capped, and went into ploy. she loved it! she grinded back onto me, and let out the best moans. joy was trying to get her self harder but i think she's just cum with someone before as her dick was not responding well, and when i was touching it, the tip was wet. (shes uncut). and while thats happening #3 is leaning over trying to french me!

This sounds more exciting than a porn flick

Dster
29-07-2016, 03:28 PM
I am also very curious how did you manage to get 3 of them excited and wants to join in the fun. Looks like have to revisit again real soon.

ceandy
29-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Have been real busy with work these few weeks, to a point where I don't even have time to jerk off. 2 weeks worth of bottled up frustration to be released tonight at H79. Might go for 2 rounds straight.

ceandy
29-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Have been real busy with work these few weeks, to a point where I don't even have time to jerk off. 2 weeks worth of bottled up frustration to be released tonight at H79. Might go for 2 rounds straight.

Just got back from H79 (I live really close). Had a disappointing experience with a post op. Forgot her name, long hair, wearing glasses. No BJ, Fj was like screwing a sex doll, no movement on her part. :(:(:(

Will be heading down again tonight around 11 to try again.

synyster666
29-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Wah bro Eagle please continue your story/from.. really damn power

eagleapple
29-07-2016, 09:27 PM

I am also very curious how did you manage to get 3 of them excited and wants to join in the fun. Looks like have to revisit again real soon.

sorry bro donchew and dster. i really dont know. but just go with the flow.

eagleapple
29-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Was it around like 8+pm last night? I keep hearing alot of loud noise and moans while i was doing the deed. Damn it! This is like one of the few best FR i had ever read. Damn it, mine was not that fun.

How to identify ploy? Wish to have her the next time heheh.

sorry to hear yours not fun. but someone else must be cos i still hear lots of moans form the other side.

yea, was around 8+ i cant remember exactly cos i was also walking ard before entering. thanks for your support on my fr! haha. if any bro like my story, please also upz me points. thank you

i cannot rememebr any distinguishing feature of ploy except her cock! best to ask at the gate, as other bro also advise me previously.

eagleapple
29-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Oh bro!! If I am not wrong, your laptop bag was slinging on your arm, right arm isit? You were long pants and polo tee? I was right behind you if that was you hahahha.

bro summerhillt, no thats not me. was wearing shirt and slacks. i cannot remember anyone behind me at the time... only a row of lookers standing at the back

eagleapple
29-07-2016, 09:57 PM
This sounds more exciting than a porn flick

Wah bro Eagle please continue your story/from.. really damn power

thanks for your support. here goes... part III

... so i dont know how long has passed. i'm balls deep behind ploy, joy is behind me jerking herself and trying to get me to suck her nips bewteen breaths of frenching #3. Joy reaches to my ass and pokes ard softly with finger. and all the while i'm getting more and more excited. i have to slow down pumping ploy before i unleash!

i pull out, and immediately joy says 'fuck me'. so she helps me change cap, and rides on top of me. ploy relaxes lying next to me and i have no idea where #3 is.
someone else comes into the cubicle. then another. One is the post-op, and the other is one of the pretty ones i wished i had chosen earlier with straight dark brown (maybe black) hair. so this pretty hair girl approaches me and says come we go other room fuck - free! haha #3 says what? free? cannot! then she say ok, you pay me, we leave them behnid. she takes my hand come come!

of course joy is still sitting on top of me, and getting tired. post-op and brown hair leave. #3 then says shes going to leave. she wasn't overly exciting and her cock didn't get hard so i said ok, and #3 left.

carried/turned joy over onto her back in missionary and continued humping her hard. ploy also says she will leave now. i must have looked sad so she said 'or you want to suck my cock?' of course i agree and start to suck her.

joy is squeexing me so tight and pulling my legs and butt slamming me into her harder and harder. her cock is now hard too! awesome! ploy wants her turn again. she asks 'dont cum, u fuck me'. i agree but as i continue pounding joy i cannot tahan any more and unleash! ploy was sad and still asked if i can fuck her. i dont think i can right now. just wanna relax! then joy says ok, now i fuck you. she caps and finds the ky. i'm not sure if i can continue and decide to call it a night. shes a little upset but resolved to saying come again tomorrow and ask for me again. Ploy echoed the same message. it was now, after the deed that i finally learn their names. joy and ploy.

so lots of hugging and kissing before i get up to get dressed. and naturally, as what other fr has said before, people still peep in, and molest you... which happened as i put my clothes back on. final kisses and i'm out of the cubicle. walking out, i'm thinking to myself 'what just happend? what the f just happened? haha that was freaking crazy! i get down stairs and i'm seeing so many lb there. i 'm wondering if this fantasy will happen again. if i will be back tomorrow. if i will find those other lb i eyed upon...

the click of the gates open, i see many eager bros outside. step outside, back into reality and run off in the night.

i think back at all the $$ i wasted. actually i saw quite a few lb from cragislist/backpage but if you read the othe thread, you know that standard is bad and prices exorbitant . i prev wrote some review long ago, some good some average, but didn't write all teh bad one bcos dont wanna look like i'm so stuck up/no one good enuf. rowell much different! should have been here all along.

thanks for reading! :) any bros wanna upz my points, i would greatly appreciate . enjoy safe cheonging.

RumpRanger
29-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Great FR eagleapple!

You must be young and good-looking to attract all those ladyboys' attention.

Summerhillt
29-07-2016, 11:53 PM
Knn, I read his fr so havoc I feel like running down now to wild romp

kleetora2
30-07-2016, 10:28 AM
I think this latest batch got some chio one. Wanted to try the one with glasses but may called out and I took may instead. Had my usually long time but sometimes better to go with same gal as service improves. May gave me some deep throat which I always like!

ceandy
30-07-2016, 11:26 AM
I think this latest batch got some chio one. Wanted to try the one with glasses but may called out and I took may instead. Had my usually long time but sometimes better to go with same gal as service improves. May gave me some deep throat which I always like!

I had the one with glasses last night and service was rather bad. Try at your own risk, but I wouldn't recommend her. Saw one in a white 2 piece with a pretty face, anyone knows her name?

skymud
01-08-2016, 02:51 AM
The one with spec is the one very slim right? Please do not take her, service really bad. I couldnt even cum

YukoOgura
01-08-2016, 04:47 PM
glad to see that rowell is very much alive and packed with action! who got the biggest cock there with the most beautiful face?

tangoshow
02-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Visited Rowell recently and took Ploy again even though Pong da looks like she deserved a good bong from me.

We went upstairs, talked some cock. Paid sgd30, wore my rubber and started to suck me.

She sucked good and asked if I wanted to eff her, hesitated. She insisted that I eff her, so I requested to change to a rubber of mine.

She came sitting on me and started to insert my dick up her arse, the feeling was tight. The head was in and she started to go up and down till my dick was in. She then ride me front and back, all these done sensually while I was sucking her boobs, caressing her abs, and looking at her horny expression.

I sat up while she was riding and grab her tiny ass, smacked it hard and she moaned. We moved to me being on top missionary and I swear I thrusted her hard, she lifted her hips so I can have a better angle for thrusting and after 5mins, we moved sideways and I spoon her slowly.

I changed quickly to doggy for a few mins, thrusted her hard again and went back sideways and came.

The body of hers really makes me horny and wanna eff her every time I see her. I dont feel any 'manliness' in her which is a plus point for me. Her moans were perfectly feminine and so hot.

We exchanged contact as she is definitely someone I like to have on my bed all night.

ceandy
02-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Had a pre-op named Nancy two nights ago. Heavy makeup, pink bra. Was slightly shy at first, but warmed up after a while.

No kidding, the first 5 minutes, she did not want to french or do a BBBJ, by the end of the session, she was sweating like a dog and was screaming so loud a couple of LBs came in to see whats the commotion about.

Best part was the missionary where she wrapped her legs around my back and thrusted her hips, along with my pumping, the mattress moved to the opening of the cubicle where our heads were outside along the corridor.

Luckily our cubicle was at the end near the toilet so not alot of human traffic. She told me to get up and fuck her outside. But I couldn't take it and came before I could get up.

Boy, what a fuck. :D

Might want to head down again tonight around 930. Always wanted to try a foursome with another bro, but the plan always falls through. So anyone interested PM me?

hock19
02-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Coming back to the hygiene issue, Has anyone after being with them the first time, take their number and then bring them to hotel? Hotel much cleaner and can take sweet time.

But then would there be a problem getting them into hotel. Does it say Male or female?? And their passport photo might not be a true resemblance to actual!!

flxboi
03-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Coming back to the hygiene issue, Has anyone after being with them the first time, take their number and then bring them to hotel? Hotel much cleaner and can take sweet time.

But then would there be a problem getting them into hotel. Does it say Male or female?? And their passport photo might not be a true resemblance to actual!!

usually they will give u their ctc willingly after u meet em... can ask to hotel too.. but more ex lor. see whether u wanna eat once at 'posh restaurant' or 'cinchai' eat few times at 'hawker centre'... did a 3s at hotel once but looking back at the $$ spent... might as well just do more at H79... depends on ur preference for Quality vs. Variety,..

for the pre-op, passport will usually say male.. but the hotel recep. probably knows lah.. just act blur lor.. at most they just talk behind ur back... better just ask the 'girls' to recommend the hotel.. they probably noe which hotels are more 'friendly'.. :D

Summerhillt
03-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Had a pre-op named Nancy two nights ago. Heavy makeup, pink bra. Was slightly shy at first, but warmed up after a while.

No kidding, the first 5 minutes, she did not want to french or do a BBBJ, by the end of the session, she was sweating like a dog and was screaming so loud a couple of LBs came in to see whats the commotion about.

Best part was the missionary where she wrapped her legs around my back and thrusted her hips, along with my pumping, the mattress moved to the opening of the cubicle where our heads were outside along the corridor.

Luckily our cubicle was at the end near the toilet so not alot of human traffic. She told me to get up and fuck her outside. But I couldn't take it and came before I could get up.

Boy, what a fuck. :D

Might want to head down again tonight around 930. Always wanted to try a foursome with another bro, but the plan always falls through. So anyone interested PM me?

Wa brother u all so hiong ah? Can lut until the mattress move to the door hahah. wa she wants u to fuck her outside means what sia? just along the corridor?

Blackcat32
03-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Last night i have to took a new one ladyboy
She say she ...new one !!

Oh
She is beautiful ladyboy
Yes i see she is very beautiful my face my body my boobs is very nice she so sexy and beautiful face and body
And bery good service for suck very good i like to fuck she is doggy And we cum together feeling good

Im not sure her name preawa or parewa
Im sorry

Thx

Lampard
03-08-2016, 04:51 PM

Oh
She is beautiful ladyboy
Yes i see she is very beautiful my face my body my boobs is very nice she so sexy and beautiful face and body
And bery good service for suck very good i like to fuck she is doggy And we cum together feeling good

Im sorry

Thx

Wowwww... Your English seems like you are the LB herself... Trying to promote yourself here? :D:D

Rocker4848
03-08-2016, 06:09 PM
She said she is the new ladyboy and she is beauty and good! Thank u
Confirm you are the ladyboy you said.

ceandy
03-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Wa brother u all so hiong ah? Can lut until the mattress move to the door hahah. wa she wants u to fuck her outside means what sia? just along the corridor?

Yeah haha the pumping was quite vigorous. :D

eagleapple
04-08-2016, 01:24 AM
Yeah haha the pumping was quite vigorous. :D

Awesome bro! haha

ceandy
04-08-2016, 01:29 AM

Oh
She is beautiful ladyboy

Im sorry

Thx

Saw a tall LB with a pretty face wearing a white bra, saw her the previous time and took her tonight. Asked for her name in the cubicle and she turned out to be Prewa. Was disappointed as I thought the service was going to be bad.

Turns out it was actually quite ok, not the best, but definitely not bad. Only downside is she does CBJ. Other than that, lots of frenching and moaning. Favourite position was cowgirl, she could ride!

Overall her plus points outweights the downsides, plus she has a near perfect set of tits. Soft, big and perky without any surgical scars.

However, RTF is a No as I'd like to try others.

Jackhammer033
05-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Hey bros, sorry for the trouble but I have a question.
I went down earlier on, took a 'girl' wearing specs.
After the intercourse, I realised the condom is broken. Can anyone advice me on what to do? So sorry for the trouble..

BronzeGod
05-08-2016, 05:12 AM
Hey bros, sorry for the trouble but I have a question.
I went down earlier on, took a 'girl' wearing specs.
After the intercourse, I realised the condom is broken. Can anyone advice me on what to do? So sorry for the trouble..

http://www.tanjongpagarclinic.com/hiv-pep?gclid=CjwKEAjwz4u9BRCbioK3stnBznESJADA75xbmMGb t1Y7xMnmDJ61Oui0WpJLTSkwnMDWfrsWjR97ihoCTC_w_wcB

Read the info in the link above.

deephouse99
05-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Hey everyone sorry for asking such stupid questions.

I will be arriving at Rowell for the first time around 11pm on a Thursday night -- a lot of guys in this forum seem to suggest Rowell is much better earlier (around 8:30 or so). Should I forget about Rowell the first night and head directly to Geylang for a late night and return to Rowell the following (earlier) evening?

Some people seem to have a hard time finding the girls in H79 -- any help for a newcomer?

Anyone know if the nearby Wanderlust hotel is girl friendly?

Crazy question: are the cubicles big enough to get naked or do you just sort of get your dicks out?

Thanks!!!

merlinton
05-08-2016, 08:49 PM

You just have to be there and pass the gate once and all your questions will be answered.

ceandy
05-08-2016, 10:54 PM

I will be arriving at Rowell for the first time around 11pm on a Thursday night -- a lot of guys in this forum seem to suggest Rowell is much better earlier (around 8:30 or so). Should I forget about Rowell the first night and head directly to Geylang for a late night and return to Rowell the following (earlier) evening?

Some people seem to have a hard time finding the girls in H79 -- any help for a newcomer?

Anyone know if the nearby Wanderlust hotel is girl friendly?

Crazy question: are the cubicles big enough to get naked or do you just sort of get your dicks out?

Thanks!!!

11pm is fine, they close around 130am.

Xyborg
06-08-2016, 01:38 AM
Saw craiglist thread and someone said this girl also in rowell

what's her name?
http://singapore.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/hello-im-here-for-holiday-singapore/4359203

merlinton
06-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Had Prewa (pronounced like "prear wa") recently in H79. I stood at the gate for a while. It is now so overcrowded with LBs that I can't have a really thorough look at their faces and bodies as they block each other while trying to sell themselves. Prewa stood out because of her smiling sweet face but the other LB in front of her has a slutty face which I like too. Then I decided to pass the gate to have a good look at both of them closer. Prewa won in terms of body and looks so I picked her. :p

Prewa is absolutely like a sweet innocent girl. She is rather slow and relaxed. Voice is sweet too. She is slim with zero fats and paired with enhanced tits that look and feel naturally soft. Her body is soft like a girl's and skin is smooth; when you hold her arms or legs, you will realize. No tattoos. Quite perfect especially the front upper torso. She is lightly tanned but more on the fair side. Status is pre-op with erectable and slightly below average size cock. Can ejaculate. Her cock and cum is quite tasty and sweet, drove me nuts.

The session started off with both of us stripping naked then cuddling each other tightly. So much french kissing and admiring each other. Her face is very pretty and I did not have enough of looking and touching her face even after the session. She is more on the submissive side and loves to serve so she knelt and gave me a long BBBJ while I stood and pat her. She loves sucking cocks, those slurps and licking of the shaft are just wonderful. Then it was my turn. I kiss all over her body, can't have enough of her soft perky breasts, flat tummy and smooth thighs. NICE. Meanwhile she was moaning softly with eyes closed. I moved on to sucking her cock while my fingers caress her balls. She enjoyed every moment and gave light pelvic thrusts to get her cock deeper into my mouth. What a gentle girl. Amazingly, her cock is quite tasty and sweet. Was delighted to taste such a candy. After some time, she began jerking off and finally squirt those sweet honey on my tongue though some landed on my cheek. Savored a while before swallowing. HEAVEN :o

The session continues with another round of BBBJ from her. She loves it! She initiated cow girl position on me and then I finally ended with doggy style. We clean ourselves before continuing with tight embrace and chat. :)

RTF? Yes! She is only here for two weeks.

badboy
06-08-2016, 04:28 PM

Thanks!!!

79 Rowell is a along a row of shophouses along rowell road.

There is a playground directly opposite.

Its sort of hidden behind a pillar so you got to keep a lookout for guys crowding along the walkway.

The rooms r just partitions with a plastic mattress and room to take off your clothes.

No toilet within the partition though.

So if you are particular about hygiene, Geylang might be better.

Have fun n bonk safe!
Badboy

kleetora2
07-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Braved the Sunday crowds but couldn't find spec chick. There was a lot to look at but the crowds were crazy ended up taking may. I am satisfied despite the crowds

dannythedog
08-08-2016, 08:20 PM
bros i am omw down... anyone know how to identofy prewa? pls share thx~

ceandy
09-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Went down 2 nights ago, had a looker who could speak chinese. Really pretty, nice assets, wore a 2 piece bikini.

Service however was a letdown. No BBBJ, FJ was rushed, and asked for tips even before the actual deed. Can't remember he name, but she speaks fluent chinese.

Outlier
10-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Hi all,

I am new to Rowell Road. How many % of the gals there are post-op?

jameschong1
10-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Had Prewa (pronounced like "prear wa") recently in H79. I stood at the gate for a while. It is now so overcrowded with LBs that I can't have a really thorough look at their faces and bodies as they block each other while trying to sell themselves. Prewa stood out because of her smiling sweet face but the other LB in front of her has a slutty face which I like too. Then I decided to pass the gate to have a good look at both of them closer. Prewa won in terms of body and looks so I picked her. :p

Prewa is absolutely like a sweet innocent girl. She is rather slow and relaxed. Voice is sweet too. She is slim with zero fats and paired with enhanced tits that look and feel naturally soft. Her body is soft like a girl's and skin is smooth; when you hold her arms or legs, you will realize. No tattoos. Quite perfect especially the front upper torso. She is lightly tanned but more on the fair side. Status is pre-op with erectable and slightly below average size cock. Can ejaculate. Her cock and cum is quite tasty and sweet, drove me nuts.

The session started off with both of us stripping naked then cuddling each other tightly. So much french kissing and admiring each other. Her face is very pretty and I did not have enough of looking and touching her face even after the session. She is more on the submissive side and loves to serve so she knelt and gave me a long BBBJ while I stood and pat her. She loves sucking cocks, those slurps and licking of the shaft are just wonderful. Then it was my turn. I kiss all over her body, can't have enough of her soft perky breasts, flat tummy and smooth thighs. NICE. Meanwhile she was moaning softly with eyes closed. I moved on to sucking her cock while my fingers caress her balls. She enjoyed every moment and gave light pelvic thrusts to get her cock deeper into my mouth. What a gentle girl. Amazingly, her cock is quite tasty and sweet. Was delighted to taste such a candy. After some time, she began jerking off and finally squirt those sweet honey on my tongue though some landed on my cheek. Savored a while before swallowing. HEAVEN :o

The session continues with another round of BBBJ from her. She loves it! She initiated cow girl position on me and then I finally ended with doggy style. We clean ourselves before continuing with tight embrace and chat. :)

RTF? Yes! She is only here for two weeks.

1 is to post her photo here
2 is ask her wear big name card on her neck
this way bros can support her

loverboy69
11-08-2016, 12:34 AM
Went down to H79 on Aug 8 and picked a girl with specs. Turned to be a post op!!😱

Anyway did not want to spoil her mood and did the deed in her man made pussy .....

Went down again on Aug 10. Was lucky to get a pre-op. Name was Choy or some version of that. She got hard and wanted to fuck my a.... Declined but gave her a en fucked her a.... And she came. Overall was satisfied customer.

insearchof
11-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Braved the Sunday crowds but couldn't find spec chick. There was a lot to look at but the crowds were crazy ended up taking may. I am satisfied despite the crowds

had May too last Friday, said must add $ for her to cum, she said put $ by cushion, if din cum she wouldnt take money. well end up i did a gr8 job of bbbj on her and she came in my mouth, and said she luv it so much, but kept the money and din tip me :(
nowadays pay $30 but want the lb to come must add $$$ :(
u guys paying the same or just me?
few months back always pay $30 got the gurl to fuck me, cum in my mouth, bbbj me till i cum in her mouth. now no more :( all asking xtra for fuck n cum

law rence
11-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Good u pay tips if can afford LO .. Don't make it a habit as they will stunt .. Money is a good master and a bad one too .. I think just pay the norm

Summerhillt
11-08-2016, 03:00 PM
had May too last Friday, said must add $ for her to cum, she said put $ by cushion, if din cum she wouldnt take money. well end up i did a gr8 job of bbbj on her and she came in my mouth, and said she luv it so much, but kept the money and din tip me :(
nowadays pay $30 but want the lb to come must add $$$ :(
u guys paying the same or just me?
few months back always pay $30 got the gurl to fuck me, cum in my mouth, bbbj me till i cum in her mouth. now no more :( all asking xtra for fuck n cum

Wa knn, now want them to cum need extra money ah. Last time dont need de leh

Dsom
11-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Chase this thread for quite some time... Finally make my virgin down last night...

Reach there around 7pm and it was filled with LB...

One very tall LB was at the gate asking lookers to take her....

Not wanting to waste time, call for her and she open the gate and lead me up.

It was a very good experience.....

French like my Mistress and cat ball me....

Did a bbbj for me and I did for her too.

She was very horny and TOP me....

She cum and carry on a bbbj for me till I come.

Went home a very happy man with $30 + tips very well spend.

It was her last night... If not confirm rtf...

Did not catch her name... Very tall lb, wearing black bra.... With tattoo on her back....

On the way out, another lb wearing white bra, very tall and fair...very pretty too.... If got chance will try her next.

jay2968
11-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Wowwww... Your English seems like you are the LB herself... Trying to promote yourself here? :D:D

hahahahaha....what a joke.....roll on the floor laughing out loud....hahahahahahahahaha

makmak
12-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Next week got new stock? Anyone can confirm?

dailick
13-08-2016, 05:13 PM
I have never braved Rowell, just a bit scared I think, and the fact that it's not clean kinda freaks me out, esp if the girls don't wash/clean before the next customer. From reading posts on this thread the excitement of have other LBs peak in or possibly joining in is a huge turn on. So i continue to remain torn.

It's normally CL/BP for me as most girls stay in clean hotels, but I hope I can muster the courage to at least walk past the place sometime soon.

cicada
14-08-2016, 06:45 PM
is this place legal? what happens if you were inside and the cops came?

yesscenter
15-08-2016, 09:25 AM

Simple, as cops also looking for LB, you can offer your arse
To them. Cheers

Donquijote
15-08-2016, 07:19 PM
As daillick mentioned, I would worry about hygiene before legality 😬

Bizsta
15-08-2016, 07:51 PM
is this place legal? what happens if you were inside and the cops came?sometime back I saw AV breaking the metal gate

Vivacious
15-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Just pop by H79, had a pretty tall looker by the name of joy.
From Bangkok
Face: 7/10
Body:7/10
Unfortunately was a postie. Service abit rush, didn't had much BJ experience though she gave me plenty of kiss, smoochies and licking. Cap on and pounded her pussy hard missionary and doggie and finally cum in missionary again. Grab my ass tightly and push me all the way in when I unloaded my minions. As I walk out, molested by one quite good looking one, maybe next time l will come try her.

regulas
17-08-2016, 03:13 AM
This will be a long FR so here's the summary before the B.S. for brothers who enjoy a little storytelling. The next consecutive post will be the long B.S. since the entire thing is wayyy too long.

**Ratings are of personal opinions. My type of lb may not be of your fancy. Take the plunge and go down to see for yourself

Bonk#1 Plooylin (BKK)
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (decent body with a little meat and a cute tummy) not for those who like the slim and near anorexic type
Attitude: over 9000 - probably the best I've encountered when compared with Thailand
-Note that this depends on how you treat them, of course vitamin M can work some magic but no vitamin M blackmagic here-

Bonk#2 Gaspar/Caspar (Probably BKK, didn't ask)
Face: 6/10 - decent looking, nothing to shout about
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Tiny, didn't take off bra because she didn't have any. Not fussy about this kind of small stuff -no pun intended-.
RTF: Probably not, since she ain't my style.

regulas
17-08-2016, 03:25 AM
This will be a long FR so here's the summary before the B.S. in a separate post for brothers who enjoy a little storytelling.

**Ratings are of personal opinions. My type of lb may not be of your fancy. Take the plunge and go down to see for yourself

Bonk#1 Plooylin (BKK)
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (decent body with a little meat and a cute tummy) not for those who like the slim and near anorexic type
Attitude: over 9000 - probably the best I've encountered when compared with Thailand
-Note that this depends on how you treat them, of course vitamin M can work some magic but no vitamin M blackmagic here-

Bonk#2 Gaspar/Caspar (Probably BKK, didn't ask)
Face: 6/10 - decent looking, nothing to shout about
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Tiny, didn't take off bra because she didn't have any. Not fussy about this kind of small stuff -no pun intended-.
RTF: Probably not, since she ain't my style.

regulas
17-08-2016, 07:08 AM
Tuesday was a long, long working day with much overtime. This calls for a self-declared pound-a-tranny-day. In actual fact, this is a 2-parter including a KTV visit. Will create a separate thread if I don't feel so lazy. Enough talkcocksingsong, lets begin.

The moment I stood before the pearly gates, I knew who I was going to pick. Loaded my cupid finger and shot the arrow pewpewpew at the gorgeous lady standing 3rd from the left in a sexy black bra, red miniskirt. When the gate opened, wasn't sure if I bobo-ed, so hesitated for a moment until she took the lead and ascended up the heavenly stairs. Pro #1, no more stinky cotton mattress. It seems like someone bought better quality mattress made of faux leather? I don't know. Don't pew me if I'm wrong, I'm not here as a mattress expert. The door closed and the sinful deed began.

Unbuttoned my shirt and she helped, going lower and lower until she was sniffing my crotch area as I let my eyes feast upon her generous bosom. Oops and everything was off before I knew it. She's a post-op! I felt my heart sank a little as I wanted something extra ;) but still... her attitude was awesome which made me continue with me on top of her in missionary mode. We switched after awhile when I told her I was tired because I'm a lazy bastard - Pro #2 no complaints from her. At the end of the session, my adventurous cravings still wasn't satisfied. I asked her to bring a friend with something extra which she did. Of course this would have made her feel like she wasn't good enough, which I knew, still, - no complaints. We still had a good chat and she left me her contact and an appointment for late-night supper. 5mins later, a new lady, Gaspar? Caspar? - no idea how to spell her name. just spelling it the way she said it to me - popped in.

This was the rough ride i was looking for. For bros who think that size matters, this the the one you should be looking for - she wore a leopard print? white with black spots underwear that day. BoomBoomPow. She climbed on top of me and initiated the french connection, pretty bad since her drool was slobbering all over my face imo. Then condoms on, locked and loaded as she humped fast and hard. P.S. not for the weak hearted newbie as a first, probably a go-to for the more experienced bros looking for some ass-whipping.Well, it seems like I left out the name of the first lb. Her name is Plooylin with double o ;) - you know what i mean hehe - for those who are interested. I wanted to test water and see if she would really honour her appointment so I hung around the area (outside) for a little while. And guess what? indeed she did, so i am a happy man. The rest of the night, I leave it for fellow bros to fap-magine.

**On a sidenote, there was a decent looking lb in black standing at the gate when I was done. She told me her name was Jenny? Didn't try, but she looked like a decent bonk.

kleetora2
18-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Just pop by H79, had a pretty tall looker by the name of joy.
From Bangkok
Face: 7/10
Body:7/10
Unfortunately was a postie. Service abit rush, didn't had much BJ experience though she gave me plenty of kiss, smoochies and licking. Cap on and pounded her pussy hard missionary and doggie and finally cum in missionary again. Grab my ass tightly and push me all the way in when I unloaded my minions. As I walk out, molested by one quite good looking one, maybe next time l will come try her.

Had her as well. She appeared to be one of the more chio ones as the selection was limited. Her BJ not bad.

The new batch hasn't fully arrive yet else they weren't working yesterday (ghost month?)

Btbs8951
19-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Haven visit for quite a while.., finally today found some time to go see haha.
Arrive at the gate around 10 plus and was surprised not much people there. About 7-8 lbs were in the unit and I chose a lb wearing pink bra and panties.
Up we go as usual and got into cubicle. She intro herself as shay.., nice slim body, close up facial complexion not so good. Maybe that was a turn off and plus she provided me with covered bj (boring). About 10 mins of foreplay plus bj and was asked to fuck her.. Hump and hump but felling not there. Finally gave up after 10 mins of jumping her. One thing good about her is she asked me I never come how haha. I asked her to recommend me some sisters and she told me to wait for a while.

Btbs8951
19-08-2016, 02:06 AM
A few minutes later, two lbs entered my cubicle. One of them intro herself as Nat and she asked me if I'm ok to take two of them. She say that we will take turns fucking each other (woohoo). The thought of it is difficult to resist and I agreed. The other lb is Jenny and she has a tool that is thick and strong. We began with some foreplay, Jenny frenching me and sucking my nips while nat is busy bbbj me. Shortly after, Nat suggested that Jenny fuck me first and I agreed. I was lying on my back and Jenny fucked me missionary while Nat frenched me and sucked my nips. Jenny's tool was really a pain in the arse as most would say, a thick and hard tool about 6-7 inches long. We changed to me in doggie and Jenny was pumping me damn hard and at the same time Nat was frenching and caressing my balls. Jenny came alas and Nat proposed that I fucke her and I agreed. Fucked her doggie while Jenny was frenching me and sucking my nips. Released my load in Nats tight hole in no time. Overall I prefer Nat look but on the other hand I prefer Jenny tool which is thicker and stronger haha.
All three will ask for payment up front before deed. For me it's ok as I'm not obliged to tip them after deed. Overall money well spent and no tips from me lol.. Enjoy bros..

Coledge
19-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Hey Guys,

Sorry new to Singapore - is Rowell Rd - legal?

I think I understand the laws here - that only certain areas are approved by Govt - is Rowell Rd area one of them.

Sorry if it's a dumb question!

Cole

Ninja_Assassin
19-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Hey Guys,

Sorry new to Singapore - is Rowell Rd - legal?

I think I understand the laws here - that only certain areas are approved by Govt - is Rowell Rd area one of them.

Sorry if it's a dumb question!

Cole

The law on having sex with another male still exists.

See earlier post #1185

You were very lucky no one else was there with you. A lawyer friend told me about this case where his client was found inside the room with a pre-op LB during a police raid. His client thought the police will just record particulars and the case will be NFA just like those previous times when he also kenna raided in KTV and Hotel 81 before.

But this time the police proceeded to charge his client for unnatural sex because the other party was a pre-op male. According to my lawyer friend, if the other party had been a post-op or a real female, they would not have been able to nail his client.

screwmyass
19-08-2016, 07:46 PM
A few minutes later, two lbs entered my cubicle. One of them intro herself as Nat and she asked me if I'm ok to take two of them. She say that we will take turns fucking each other (woohoo). The thought of it is difficult to resist and I agreed. The other lb is Jenny and she has a tool that is thick and strong. We began with some foreplay, Jenny frenching me and sucking my nips while nat is busy bbbj me. Shortly after, Nat suggested that Jenny fuck me first and I agreed. I was lying on my back and Jenny fucked me missionary while Nat frenched me and sucked my nips. Jenny's tool was really a pain in the arse as most would say, a thick and hard tool about 6-7 inches long. We changed to me in doggie and Jenny was pumping me damn hard and at the same time Nat was frenching and caressing my balls. Jenny came alas and Nat proposed that I fucke her and I agreed. Fucked her doggie while Jenny was frenching me and sucking my nips. Released my load in Nats tight hole in no time. Overall I prefer Nat look but on the other hand I prefer Jenny tool which is thicker and stronger haha.
All three will ask for payment up front before deed. For me it's ok as I'm not obliged to tip them after deed. Overall money well spent and no tips from me lol.. Enjoy bros..

Would like to try Jenny see if she is as good as u say

Robo
19-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Guys anybody took 3 LB.
Was seeing tis bro going for foursome fuyoo.
I took 1 tanned nvr ask the name service so rushed.
I was jus beside the cubicle heard lots of kissing everywhere. Not sure who are u. Anyway u did break the record on other bros here. I am still at site seen got new faces will try others. Let me hve a drink n rest. Will go for a second shot later. Will update my FR later.

ceandy
20-08-2016, 01:48 AM
Would like to try Jenny see if she is as good as u say

Tried Jenny tonight, service was so-so only. Only redeeming point was her BBBJ, otherwise everything else was pretty standard.

RTF: Nope.

Robo
20-08-2016, 04:05 AM
Here's my fr tried MAY good service lots of kissing.
Did her breast fuck. Finally cim.. she will leave in a weeks time.

screwmyass
20-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Tried Jenny tonight, service was so-so only. Only redeeming point was her BBBJ, otherwise everything else was pretty standard.

RTF: Nope.
Did she top u? Her tool really thick and hard?

ceandy
20-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Did she top u? Her tool really thick and hard?

Yeah its think and hard but cannot cum.

screwmyass
21-08-2016, 08:32 AM
Yeah its think and hard but cannot cum.

Cannot cum?????

insearchof
21-08-2016, 11:04 AM
was there around 7ish Friday night, more than 10 lbs, 2 indian lbs, 1 was quite a looker so tried her.

From Msia but din catch her name, did some time sucking licking slurping on her cock and she was moaning and trying to hump my mouth so i asked her to top me, so she put on condom and tried to penetrate but I felt she not hard enough and felt her rubbing her cock at my mouth but could not get in and then she said she *came* :p showed me her cum in the condom and panting and said i too good at sucking her :D

then she proceed to suck me but with raincoat on so not much feel, end up she jerked me off while we were kissing.

did not ask for money upfront but i paid her first anyway, since quite std
may put off some bros but ok to me was that can feel hair stub when kissing, or sucking on her tits, or running hand over her thigh, though looking at her face body could see any

overall would RTF, maybe next time dont do too much of a sucking on her till she top me and ready to cum, then ask her cum in my mouth :p

makmak
22-08-2016, 07:00 PM
Yesterday got raid!
All go back by Wednesday.

serpenty
22-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Guys anybody knw tis ladyboy wearing blue colour bra. Looks tempting to try her whenever go there ppl start to take her immediately. Choose one ladyboy wearing red always easy to spot in front of gate.
Dun wanna write briefly on her.
Bj and lastly hj. Service ok only. The rest of all looks tempting to try out. Planning to plan my roster for every bonk session. This batch ladyboy's not bad very cooperative. Whenever they see me will smile on me.

hulk70
22-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Anyone know which lbs have functioning tool?
Thinking of going down next week, and in the mood to bottom :D

Kenneth86
23-08-2016, 09:49 PM
hi any bro know they work till what time? thanks

Kenneth86
23-08-2016, 09:50 PM
hi any bro know they work till what time! thanks

ceandy
23-08-2016, 10:30 PM
hi any bro know they work till what time! thanks

Usually most will knock off around 1am, some stay till closing which is around 130am. Will be heading down tonight to have some long-awaited-well-deserved bonking session.

Kenneth86
23-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Usually most will knock off around 1am, some stay till closing which is around 130am. Will be heading down tonight to have some long-awaited-well-deserved bonking session.

ok noted thanks bro. who has the best services as of now, can advise heheh want to go down later....

Kenneth86
23-08-2016, 10:45 PM
ok noted thanks bro. who has the best services as of now, can advise heheh want to go down later....

and was is the price thanks. cause i have never try there before i only use to go g16 and cv hahah thanks

blastit
24-08-2016, 11:55 AM
and was is the price thanks. cause i have never try there before i only use to go g16 and cv hahah thanks

Hi bro, I cannot advise on service but price is usually $30 per pop

the1newborn
24-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Read previous post, got raided on 21st, is it operating?

ceandy
24-08-2016, 06:21 PM
Read previous post, got raided on 21st, is it operating?

Should be open tonight, business as usual.

kleetora2
25-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Should be open tonight, business as usual.

Was down yesterday and rowell was open. Looking for Joy but she wasn't there so had nat. Slammed her mouth hard with my man stick and did the deed. She had some crazy neon pink lipstick on that was hard tonclean off. Nothing much to look at with this batch.

fourplay
25-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Was down yesterday and rowell was open. Looking for Joy but she wasn't there so had nat.

Bro, Joy went back last weekend already. Is Nat pre or post op?

jacky43
25-08-2016, 05:42 PM
I was btw the back lanes about 230 pm notice a LB sitting outsdie the sex shop. In fact past two visits notice her too. I try to describe her.

She looks Thai age 30s and slim. Mid cut dress goes with blue slim fit jeans. Long hair tied up actually pretty. Close looking she is LB no bones about it.

jacky43
25-08-2016, 05:45 PM
I was btw the back lanes about 230 pm notice a LB sitting outside the sex shop. In fact past two visits notice her too. I try to describe her.

She looks Thai age 30s and slim. Mid cut dress goes with blue slim fit jeans. Long hair tied up actually pretty. Close looking she is LB no bones about it.

Also, two MILF PRC ladies walking behind Mustafa shopping ctr. They could be HC girls maybe KTV girls.

blaze85
25-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Hi to all bros, any good recommendation for a 3P??

I m seeking to get anal by a lb n fuck 1 lb.

kleetora2
26-08-2016, 02:15 AM
Bro, Joy went back last weekend already. Is Nat pre or post op?

Pre. But she said she's going back today. About 4 inches of fun!

TheHappyMondays
26-08-2016, 07:15 AM
What happen if got catch by police? Will go jail or not?

Anyone got experience before this ?

Yesterday got raid!
All go back by Wednesday.

yesscenter
26-08-2016, 09:21 AM
What happen if got catch by police? Will go jail or not?

Anyone got experience before this ?

Instead of fucking an lb you get fucked by a police.

Either you got enjoyment

merlinton
27-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Actually, there is really nothing much when caught by police. I was caught in a car while pounding a LB in Changi Village. That was few years ago when i still had a car leased to me by my company. The officer merely took down my particulars and asked me few questions. I answered honestly and I was let go. The LB then directed me to a further spot to continue our action. Haha

lucidlucifer
27-08-2016, 01:52 PM
anyone went down rowell last night? it seems closed, but no cops in sight

RumpRanger
27-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Looks like today is the arrival of the new batch of ladyboys.

I got a message from one of the ladyboys that I had barfined before in Chilli bar in Nana Plaza that she is now in Singapore. Well, I certainly do not need a second invitation to go to Rowell today.

I was there early and saw a batch of about 10 ladyboys. Some of them look familiar to me. I saw the ladyboy Cake, the one messaged me earlier, walked through the iron gates.

It was Cake's first visit to Singapore. She told me there were 3 more ladyboys from Chilli's so I guess that was why they looked familiar to me.

Cake is a femboy (read: no silicon tits). The last time I barfined her in Bangkok I did no managed to screw her because she said I was too "big". Poor excuse! My dick had drilled countless of numbers of ladyboy assess. I ended up with COF....her face, not mine!

In Rowell's cubicle she gave me a BBBJ that was satisfying. If I didn't know better she wants me to come in her mouth.

I sucked her dick for a short while. I like to assrim but I can sense that she did not clean her ass. She is a newbie in Rowell and I was her first customer so I excused her.

I finally asked her if I can fuck or would she prefer me to cum in her mouth. She again said I was "too big". Oh well! It has been a long time since I CIM of a ladyboy so here I go. After a couple of minutes I exploded my baby batter in her mouth. She continued sucking, slowly pulled her mouth out and then spit my lost minions into the trashcan. Job well done!

Here is a couple of pics of Cake I took in a Bangkok hotel:

Ninja_Assassin
28-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Actually, there is really nothing much when caught by police. I was caught in a car while pounding a LB in Changi Village. That was few years ago when i still had a car leased to me by my company. The officer merely took down my particulars and asked me few questions. I answered honestly and I was let go. The LB then directed me to a further spot to continue our action. Haha

Those uniformed cops were merely doing a routine check. In CV area if you are parked too close to military installations or Pte condos...... the cops will approach and "chase" you away.

Btw, there is a directive from the powers upstairs that no uniform cops or plainclothes from the divisional police are to conduct AV raids..... only those specialists from Cantonment are allowed do so..... however these Cantonment specialists may supplement their manpower by requesting for assistance from the divisions.

Providence
28-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Was there 2 weeks ago, around 10 pm. Got lot of LB standing behind the iron gate. Checked which one was pre-op as most were post op .Don't remember the LB name I think it started with "N". immediately proceed upstairs then strip and start blowing each other . The LB cock was just nice not too big or not too small. she later cap and pound me well until she cum on my behind.
I also return the favour by dogging her on the dirty floor.

will return soon.

slavezero
30-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Had a romp ytd night. Took a lb in red and black stockings. Said her name was bowie, but reading from past posts, i'm nt sure it's the same. If anyone has her contact or wechat, mind passing it? Might wanna do a booking for her.

blastit
31-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Just went down for a quick release. Took this pre-op called Cake.
Small frame, petite and small boobs (might be hormones as feel quite real)

Very cute, got gf feel. Cap on, she blow and suck me. Can deepthroat and very smooth. After a while, i asked to suck her off. Her tool is not big, but can get hard, shd be a good fit if I were a btm. Very sensitive and her moans quite sensual.

I then fucked her missionary, though it hurt her but she enjoyed it. Decided to pull out and she jerked me off to finish.

Good for petite lovers.

Hikey
01-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Seems like the current batch has not much to shout about.

kleetora2
01-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Just went down for a quick release. Took this pre-op called Cake.

Should take her to east coast and have cakes by the ocean... Like that song :)

Vivacious
01-09-2016, 07:38 PM
This batch not many good lookers. Took a not bad looking one by name of Bowie.
Age 23 Syt
Slutty and sexy
Boobs 7/10
Body 7/10 abit fleshy but figure is good
Pre-op dick can get hard and cum
Not time watcher, started with bj while I caress her manhood then pumping action all the way missionary and doggy before I unload my minions.

kleetora2
02-09-2016, 02:20 AM
Had one of the newbies as well. Her name started with f or something. Dropped my loadon her chest after face pumping her. This batch only so so

ricky89
04-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Anyone heading down later? can pm me . dont mind having a kaki haha

insearchof
04-09-2016, 12:51 PM
when does new batch usually come in?

was there last Monday, not many to choose from, took one but wtf, she only took off top, no kissing, asked her to take off panties, said need more tip so i said give money back, then she lanlan took off, quite big cock!
Then i suck her tits and went south on her cock, and she ern and ah and shot in my mouth :D
but after that no bj no hj, got to DIY, fuck!

ceandy
04-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Took a pre-op named May last week. Service was fantastic. Had a long time in the cubicle with her, BBBJ was long and somewhat aggressive. She's kinda wild, I spanked her and she told me to do it harder.

Shall head down again tonight to take her.

ricky89
04-09-2016, 08:22 PM
Was there just now. Took a pre-op Jen/Jenny. Have to say is one of the worst experience. Asked for tips $20 for bbbj and only fulfill deed for 1min before rushing me to fuck her. Bros try her at your own risk.

Was heading down the stairs and spotted the one with full tattoo on her back. Had her few months back excellent gfe and service with soft body as well. Oh yes she is post op. I would say she is the best of the batch currently. Correct me if I'm wrong haha.

EzKiL
04-09-2016, 09:06 PM
Any bro there now? Damn so many bangalah at the door till i cant squeeze through. Cant see much.. argh...

Hikey
04-09-2016, 09:40 PM
I think on Sunday, the Bangalah worker will only start dispersing after 10-1030.

kleetora2
05-09-2016, 02:47 AM
Took a pre-op named May last week. Service was fantastic. Had a long time in the cubicle with her, BBBJ was long and somewhat aggressive. She's kinda wild, I spanked her and she told me to do it harder.

Shall head down again tonight to take her.

What does she look like?

slavezero
05-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Anyone knows if Bowie is still there? Thinking of heading down tonight

hock19
05-09-2016, 06:53 PM
when does new batch usually come in?

was there last Monday, not many to choose from, took one but wtf, she only took off top, no kissing, asked her to take off panties, said need more tip so i said give money back, then she lanlan took off, quite big cock!
Then i suck her tits and went south on her cock, and she ern and ah and shot in my mouth :D
but after that no bj no hj, got to DIY, fuck!

She should have paid you instead for servicing her. Ha ha. At least you made someone happy!!

acesparx
05-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Last fr ....

Went around 9 to check the lb out ...saw afew chio and some are cute ones too. Theres a really new lb pretty asking me at the front gate saying her first time sg .

In the end took rita. A hot slim brown beautiful lb pre op
Head upstairs and although her english is minimal, we still can communicate. Pass her money and she took things into her hands. We start off kissinh n her hands start to roam. From my shoulders down my belly and to my groin. Took off my boxers n bbj nicely. I request if she can top. She said yes and if she cant cum pass back the extra 20 needed. She took off her panties and reveal nice hard 7.5 inch dick. I suck her off and once nice hard she try top me. Unfortunately after many tries cant cum and finish me off. Too bad she left already

While cleaning myself off at the "toilet" saw boey and my dick tingle and decide to try her skills.
She is cuter side in looks . Chubby abit . But her dick 7ish thick does the job. She can fuck hard as long she is not tired. End off with second shoot better than the 1st.

slavezero
06-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Last fr ....

Went around 9 to check the lb out ...saw afew chio and some are cute ones too. Theres a really new lb pretty asking me at the front gate saying her first time sg .

In the end took rita. A hot slim brown beautiful lb pre op
Head upstairs and although her english is minimal, we still can communicate. Pass her money and she took things into her hands. We start off kissinh n her hands start to roam. From my shoulders down my belly and to my groin. Took off my boxers n bbj nicely. I request if she can top. She said yes and if she cant cum pass back the extra 20 needed. She took off her panties and reveal nice hard 7.5 inch dick. I suck her off and once nice hard she try top me. Unfortunately after many tries cant cum and finish me off. Too bad she left already

While cleaning myself off at the "toilet" saw boey and my dick tingle and decide to try her skills.
She is cuter side in looks . Chubby abit . But her dick 7ish thick does the job. She can fuck hard as long she is not tired. End off with second shoot better than the 1st.

Yeap she can definitely top. Thick tool as well. Wah bro. I went in around 8.10 and left arnd 9. That'll mean she came again after like 15 mins. Not bad.

merlinton
06-09-2016, 07:50 PM

Preview---

New to the acti
06-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Just finished a sesh at rowell, loads behind the gate. This current batch got quite a few lookers. Took one at random cos didnt know who to choose. Went up paid my dues and the action started. Frenched abit and she moved south, capped on and blew for awhile before asking me to lie down. She took control for awhile before asking me to take over. Pumped for quite awhile while playing with her tool. Big and rock hard, great for bottoms but too bad I'm not really that into it. Told her to wank me off, and asked if she could blow somemore, to my amazement she blew without cap on this time. Decided to return the favour and before I knw it she was stradling on top of me wanking herself off. She came on my belly as I came on her ass. Tipped her an extra 10 for her effort.
Name: Pum
Tool: should be about 6-7 inches
Dmg: 30+10
RTF: TBD( too many options behind the gate at the moment)
Hope you guys enjoyed my FR, cheers and hapoy bonking.

friendlyboy
07-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Wondering if the bro that took a Long golden hair lb with big tits today at around 830pm is here? She looks hot! Wondering if her dick is big...haha

ceandy
07-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Wondering if the bro that took a Long golden hair lb with big tits today at around 830pm is here? She looks hot! Wondering if her dick is big...haha

In need of a release later, shall try this LB mentioned above later around 11pm.

acesparx
07-09-2016, 10:39 PM
In need of a release later, shall try this LB mentioned above later around 11pm.

Do tell us of ur hunting !

gas what???
08-09-2016, 10:15 AM
FR on Freshy,

Long day at work and needed some release.
Went down and took 1 slim pretty one wearing red bra and g string with a blue ribbon on he hair. Freshy from Hatyai

English: 6/10 (can't speak very well, but still can converse abit)
GFE: 9/10 (not a time watcher and cuddle after)
Looks: 8/10
Tits: 7/10 (abit bigger would nice)
Ass: 9/10 (very firm and perky)
Cock: 7-8/10 (about 6.5 to 7. good thickness and functional)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Deep Deep w lots of twisting)
FJ: 8/10 (Rode me like cowgirl then pounded me good after)

Leave the rest to your imaginations!Highly reccomended

Cheers

friendlyboy
08-09-2016, 11:18 AM
FR on Freshy,

Long day at work and needed some release.
Went down and took 1 slim pretty one wearing red bra and g string with a blue ribbon on he hair. Freshy from Hatyai

English: 6/10 (can't speak very well, but still can converse abit)
GFE: 9/10 (not a time watcher and cuddle after)
Tits: 7/10 (abit bigger would nice)
Ass: 9/10 (very firm and perky)
Cock: 7-8/10 (about 6.5 to 7. good thickness and functional)
FJ: 8/10 (Rode me like cowgirl then pounded me good after)

Leave the rest to your imaginations!Highly reccomended

Cheers

I had her yesterday as well and I can confirm that she is very eager to please. Pounded me hard and in various positions. 😝

But I think her cock is about 6 inches la. If hers is 6.5-7, then mine would be an 8 inch Liao 😆

ceandy
08-09-2016, 04:09 PM
Do tell us of ur hunting !

Didn't manage to see her last night. Not alot of choices there when I was there, at around 12am. Shall head down tonight again.

Robo
09-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Pass by jus now this batch are the ones came here previously.

twistiestomato
12-09-2016, 01:34 AM
any updates? been quiet lately

internal
12-09-2016, 04:38 PM
FR on Miki,

Went down with intention of finding Freshy but was abit too early as there was only 3 LBs there. Took 1 tall one randomly as I just needed to release and was short of time.

English: 5/10 (very enthusiastic and tries very hard to chat)
GFE: 10/10 (keeps praising and lots of hugs and kisses)
Tits: 4/10 (No implants yet but still nice )
Ass: 7/10 (very firm and perky)
Cock: 7/10 (about 6in and functional)
FJ: n/a (didnt feel like it as I just wanted a good bbbj)

She was extremely excited and said that it was her first time here. Scrap all the talking, went down south and she acted shy and tried to push me away but slowly succumbed. Tested all the knowledge from watching vids on her and she begin squirming and started to pound my face till she finally pulled away. 'We cum together okay?' she said.

She laid me down comfortably on the wretched mattress and gave me one of the best bbbj with deepthroats and all. Seeing as I was close, she laid down beside me and we rub against one another while kissing. She didn't managed to hold and squirted all over me. She pushed my hand away and used the cum she squirted on me as lube for hj and I came soon after. I don't know how long she'd been hasn't released but she was extremely horny that day.

As I was dressing up, I felt some cum on the waist of my boxers and knew it was definitely hers. Fuck. She really squirted quite a distance as she was lying on the other side of the room while my clothes were on the other. Paid her the deed and she keeps hugging and rubbing me while I was trying to wear my shoes. Would definitely RTF and she's around for about 2 weeks here.

Peace!

airwaves
12-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Having a Kopi b4 trying my luck again. Knn so many Bangladesh! Totally no chance even to peep wtf!

merlinton
12-09-2016, 10:37 PM
From the FRs I read and my own experience recently, this batch in H79 is really cockfested. Filled with playful SYTs and their raging cocks.

Had a session with a LB named Mie. She has an average size cock which can erect and cum a decent amount of semen. Way to spot her: wears jean shorts, slim, sweet faced and tanned.
Her body is slim, athletic and tanned. Face is all smiling and very sweet looking. She has enhanced breasts at the right size.

When we hit the cubicle and undress, we naturally reach out to each other for tight embrace and hot french kissing. She laid me down on the bed and sat on me. We look at each other and I pat her. Her smile just looks damn sweet. The body to body contact warmth feels great too. She was very eager to please me so gave me a long bbbj. The suction was right. Then it was my turn. I served her nipples and sniffed her fragrant body. She loves it and was moaning and looking at me dearly. I went downwards and kissed her cock, then stopped and smirked at her. She was looking at me with anxiety. I let her wait a moment before slowly shafting it in my mouth. She rolled her eyes, took a deep breath and bit her lips. Her dick is nicely shaped and her groin is all trimmed or shaved. No odor at all. This makes sucking her cock and licking her balls or groin very pleasant. She became horny and started gripping my head to take a good aim on my face. I am more than willing so my tongue was flickering on the tip of her cock as she continues jerking off. The situation was hot and tense as I anticipate and her grip gets stronger. Then the golden moment came. She squirted her first cum on my cheeks. The second thickest and remaining squirts went into my mouth. The taste and textual everything is just too good. She was all kinky and french kiss with me, swirling her semen in my mouth. Then she giggled and I swallowed.

She bbbj me and I ended CIM. Pity that she spit.

RTF: Yes. At least few more times before I picked the next.

Robo
13-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Here's my FR was at scene ystd took one tall XD ladyboy with curvy shape. She got no boobs cock size ard 6 to 7 inches

Name:WAWA

Height: 1.8 M

Long legs n has Hour Glass body

Service: Bbbj (9/10)
&
Doggy (8.5/10) nice rounded perky ass.

Recommended: Yes, To those who are interested in XD. Loves rounded asses. Like to spank their butt n fuck at the same time. Very accomodating service n does not rush for timimg.

My review for tis batch is not to my liking.
Will wait for the nxt batch..

Vivacious
13-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Did 79 get raided? Haven't open yet today