PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

merlinton
10-05-2017, 12:57 PM
i mean i will seek permission from the bro to let me see him in action. However, whether the ladyboy will agree is depend on Vit M. Right?

You need to take the service of one LB anyway to go upstairs. I've had people watch for a while and the LB I'm with usually don't seem to mind at all.

Just think out of the box. Be initiative and act on the spot. No need to seek permission. C'mon, this is the ultimate whore house. Customers and ladyboys here are all sluts. If the curtains are not closed, just watch the action.

ceandy
10-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Just think out of the box. Be initiative and act on the spot. No need to seek permission. C'mon, this is the ultimate whore house. Customers and ladyboys here are all sluts. If the curtains are not closed, just watch the action.

Agreed. I always take the cubicle at the end so even the shy LBs would be ok with fucking outside the cubicles. Then I'd slowly edge them out towards the open, but usually they'd rush back in when they hear footsteps coming up the stairs.:D

Legend69
10-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Had booked a Lb a few weeks ago at rowell house, was closing at around 1am when I reached, negotiated for 120 for 2 hrs at nearby hotel. Fantastic experience.

Had her kneel down on the floor while i sit on the bed edge and gave me a 1hr bbbj while i smoke like a king being served. CIM in her mouth. Her bbbj was heavenly.

Second round. Had her in doggy style and rammed her hard, she moaned like a whore. Aftet 20mins of banging. Pulled out my condom and let her bbbj me till I came

tomandli
10-05-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm the other way, looking to se a brother get fuck by the ladyboy outside. anyone ?

friendlyboy
10-05-2017, 05:47 PM
I'm the other way, looking to se a brother get fuck by the ladyboy outside. anyone ?

Bro u pay for my lb, I let u see whichever position u want her to fuck me 😆

merlinton
10-05-2017, 10:51 PM

Bro u pay for my lb, I let u see whichever position u want her to fuck me 😆

I see some sick shit going on here. Haha Rowell H79 is the place to make fantasies turn reality.

Legend69
10-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Any bro want to go rowell now

tangoshow
11-05-2017, 01:14 AM
Waited till 645pm before the LBs start coming in from the front gate. Easily 10 LBs working at a time and saw few lookers.

A slim LB in pink lingerie dress showing off her tits caught my attention. Within 10s I signalled to take her. Her name is Six, an innocent and inexperienced bottom.

Paid sgd30 upfront and she tried to trick me saying service is max 10mins(probably taught by her seniors). Anyway I wasted no time to take off her top as she CBJ me. Fuck her mouth gently. I missionary and spoon fuck her too. Took off my condom and told her to HJ. It was too rough so I wank myself instead as I squeezed her hard tits. Led her hand to jerk me as I spray all over her tits.

Definitely RTF.

tangoshow
11-05-2017, 01:19 AM
Always have the fantasy to watch a bro fuck the ladyboy in the cubicle. wondering whether is it possible.

I recounted one of my first experiences in Rowell.

I was fucking Bowie when this bangla just stood at my cubicle and see me fucking in spoon and doggy. Thought he would leave after few seconds but he stayed on for at least 5mins until Bowie saw and told him to go away. Eventually he still came back and got told to go away and this time he never came back. He watched us for free!

Awkward experience.

ceandy
11-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Headed down last night, took a pre op named Lucky. Tall, big tits, cute face. Could tell she was slightly inexperienced, so it was quite mechanical.

Didn't seem to have any chemistry with her, so the entire session was rather quiet, choose to end it with a HJ, and she was very meticulous in cleaning me up.

RTF: No, would like to try others, saw a few lookers in this batch.

zimroel
14-05-2017, 12:14 AM
I recounted one of my first experiences in Rowell.

I was fucking Bowie when this bangla just stood at my cubicle and see me fucking in spoon and doggy. Thought he would leave after few seconds but he stayed on for at least 5mins until Bowie saw and told him to go away. Eventually he still came back and got told to go away and this time he never came back. He watched us for free!

Awkward experience.

Those workers are crasy.

serpenty
19-05-2017, 11:40 PM
Guys raid is going stop heading to site.
Once u are ther mata will ask u questions.
Seen some local bros surrendering their hp.
So better don go!

joeplaya
20-05-2017, 12:53 AM
damn,was just abt to go down and try sabai......

omegaprime72
20-05-2017, 01:15 AM
Walked along rowell. Nothing much happening but cant see any mata also

omegaprime72
20-05-2017, 01:15 AM
Even if in hotel also kenna is it?

nagatouchiha
20-05-2017, 03:09 AM
Went down there quite a bit late,
and after going through my calculative and meticulous plan by checking my favourite places and having supper at the nearby restaurant,

finally took the decision to land at hs#79 and took one of'em.

Here goes after a little awkward asking otw up on the stairs and inside the room...

[I][I]Looks: 8/10 (extremely feminine, wouldn't blame myself to mistake for a girl if happened to see and never knew her :D)

Body: slim

Boobs: 32-34'ish (just the right size can't have enough to play with them :cool: )

Gen status: post-op

CBJ: 8/10

GFE: 9/10 (started to play my nips after in birthday suit and lying down)

FJ: 9/10

They even patted me butt and 1 of'em even touched my crotch otw out.

Overall, walked out happy and satisfied guy ;).

RTF: yup, b4 she goes in near time.

#Happened to bump with another bro when having a look for the 2nd time.

serpenty
20-05-2017, 10:12 AM
Mostly all wearing plainclothes easy to spot them with a group walking. Hint was given by the pimp. Some ladyboys was caught outside and interrogate. And was ask to leave to their country bck. This batch of ladyboys will be sent bck soon to their native country. Hotels i not sure wat are the charges. As i've know they will take down your particulars. If its very serious they might arrest you an out on bail. If married they might cal ur wife to bail you out. Law here is dirty. So as of now its not safe to go there. Tats my opinion as of now. I will give it a miss as of now. No offence to anyone here bros.

nagatouchiha
20-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Mostly all wearing plainclothes easy to spot them with a group walking. Hint was given by the pimp. Some ladyboys was caught outside and interrogate. And was ask to leave to their country bck. This batch of ladyboys will be sent bck soon to their native country. Hotels i not sure wat are the charges. As i've know they will take down your particulars. If its very serious they might arrest you an out on bail. If married they might cal ur wife to bail you out. Law here is dirty. So as of now its not safe to go there. Tats my opinion as of now. I will give it a miss as of now. No offence to anyone here bros.

Wat time did it happened bro???

'Coz everything seemed relatively normal when I was there...
:eek::confused:

ceandy
20-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Not surprising considering the raid along Jalan Besar a few days ago.

Goalman
21-05-2017, 12:58 AM
Not worth to take the risk. Buy a ticket from a budget airline then heads to nana plaza for some thrill...3 days 2 night tour of nana

serpenty
21-05-2017, 06:40 AM
Wat time did it happened bro???

'Coz everything seemed relatively normal when I was there...
:eek::confused:

Bro its ard 12 onwards, Normally they will have spotcheck. There's no time for when the blues's will arrived.

serpenty
21-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Not worth to take the risk. Buy a ticket from a budget airline then heads to nana plaza for some thrill...3 days 2 night tour of nana

Agree with you bro variety to choose..
Your package at least need 500sgd excluding flight.
Take budget hotel maybe few choose ladyboy ask them come over to hotel. Bang Bang Bang happily bck at sg.

kurtis
21-05-2017, 12:22 PM
I can't seem to find any more LB around Jalan Besar on my beetalk anymore.

Used to just beetalk with them and meet them for meals. After that, get them ON for affordable rate.

kurtis
21-05-2017, 12:23 PM
I can't seem to find any more LB around Jalan Besar on my beetalk anymore.

Used to just beetalk with them and meet them for meals. After that, get them ON for affordable rate.

Am afraid to head up that stairs.

makmak
22-05-2017, 11:50 PM
No raid leh. They still there.

dbrudder
24-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Can some nice bro here PM me the loc? Checked out the street but see no action.

tangoshow
24-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Eva

A short hair cutie pie wearing pink lingerie, definitely stand out from the rest.

We stripped and she started with CBJ slowly moving on to cowgirl. I changed position to pump her but prefer to cum on her soft tits. Took off my condom, she lube me well and HJ. Some tits fuck got me feeling and eventually shot a good load on her tits. She never stops smiling and id a post op.

RTF yes, few lookers I like to try first.

Thanks for reading.

dbrudder
24-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Can some nice bro here PM me the loc? Checked out the street but see no action.

Never mind. Found what I wanted to know.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=12390805#post12390805

Expat00
29-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Hello,

Whenever I visit SG, I go to Rowell street very late like 2am and spend time with one of the LBs who walk the street at that time of the night. Now with all these stories of raids I am completely confused: Is it safe to see these street ladies? Or is the area under surveillance? Are the houses, lilike h79, still operating or not?
Sorry the thread sends mixed messages. Sorry if I miss derstood or did not read carefully enough.

Thanks for helping me stay safe....

AsianValues
29-05-2017, 10:55 PM
went this evening to loiter. yes, police are around.

nagatouchiha
30-05-2017, 01:53 AM
Had booked a Lb a few weeks ago at rowell house, was closing at around 1am when I reached, negotiated for 120 for 2 hrs at nearby hotel

Did you talked with the P.I.M.P???

And which one was it???

'Coz I tried to do so once and the P.I.M.P quoted S$150 fer 1 hour,
care to backup bro?
Thanks.:cool::D

Expat00
30-05-2017, 04:00 AM
went this evening to loiter. yes, police are around.

Wow. Thank you so much. I was planning to go tonight. I owe you. Weird how this place was tolerated for so long and....

Is OT next.....?

Legend69
30-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Did you talked with the P.I.M.P???

And which one was it???

'Coz I tried to do so once and the P.I.M.P quoted S$150 fer 1 hour,
care to backup bro?
Thanks.:cool::D
Bro, u can undertable talk with the LB at the gate, using hand language if she dont understand english. Because the PIMP doesnt earn a cut from the 150 bucks so wont have conflict of interest, if u cant lower down the price, increase the time say like 90mins for $150.

Legend69
30-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Bro, u can undertable talk with the LB at the gate, using hand language if she dont understand english. Because the PIMP doesnt earn a cut from the 150 bucks so wont have conflict of interest, if u cant lower down the price, increase the time say like 90mins for $150.
I forgot to ask her name, but she was quite pretty, tall and boobs were a handful, wonderful service. Think she went back already since it was some time ago

nagatouchiha
30-05-2017, 01:05 PM

But the time when I told the LB she asked either tell boss oredi or not leh...:confused:

nagatouchiha
30-05-2017, 05:05 PM
I forgot to ask her name, but she was quite pretty, tall and boobs were a handful, wonderful service. Think she went back already since it was some time ago

Well,
for me it's a RTF 'coz I oredi bonked her once and it was nice,
so it came to me to bring her out for an extended period of time,
mine was extremely feminine n even manage to get her ctc...

RumpRanger
30-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Hello,

Whenever I visit SG, I go to Rowell street very late like 2am and spend time with one of the LBs who walk the street at that time of the night. Now with all these stories of raids I am completely confused: Is it safe to see these street ladies? Or is the area under surveillance? Are the houses, lilike h79, still operating or not?
Sorry the thread sends mixed messages. Sorry if I miss derstood or did not read carefully enough.

Thanks for helping me stay safe....

Hi.

The ladyboys that you met late at night might just be the ones that work in H79. They usually call it a day after midnight. Some will work longer if they did not get enough customers. The popular ladyboys might leave earlier because they earned enough for the night.

Occasionally the house will get raided by anti-vice police. The OKT's (pimp) job is to keep a lookout for undercover police who may be pretending to be customers. So there is a higher risk of getting caught in a raid in the house than outside. Also I would advise to visit the house as early as you can. They open around 6.30pm. Usually the raids occur one or two hours after sundown.

If you do get caught in the raid your particulars will be noted down but they will release you. The ladyboys, on the other hand, will be fingerprinted and their passport details noted. They will be banned from coming to Singapore for about 3 years. The strange thing is that the anti-vice police will allow the ladyboys to work for a few days longer in the same house before sending them back. They want the ladyboys to earn their airfare. Really weird but strangely compassionate. The AV boys are doing their job but they know the ladyboys mean no harm and they don't solicit in large numbers on the streets like the streetwalkers in Geylang in the past. However the law is the law and homosexual sex in a crime in Singapore so the AV boys have to do their job. Hell, they probably know who are the Chinese pimps that control the ladyboys but they never bother them for so many years.

So, yes the house is still running but with some interruptions from the authorities from time to time. The old LBs batch get sent back and a new one comes to fill in the blanks. You can take the ladyboy streetwalkers without any worries too. There are cameras everywhere but they meant to record more serious criminal offenses like purse snatching, fighting etc. They are not really concerned about your business with a ladyboy on the street but I would advise to do it discreetly.

Legend69
31-05-2017, 02:20 AM
Well,
for me it's a RTF 'coz I oredi bonked her once and it was nice,
so it came to me to bring her out for an extended period of time,
mine was extremely feminine n even manage to get her ctc...
Sorry for slow reply, for me i always prepared 200 to 250, in my pocket, will do 2 plans. Plan A, go thru the metal gate, prepared to give 30 bucks, have a quick one with the LB of my choice. if service good will ask her the rate for 2hrs, if ok within my budget, will bring her out for 2hrs to slowly enjoy the seesion at nearby Hotel 81.
Plan B, go ard 1230am and negotiate at a lower price like 150 bucks for 2 hrs. Usually, LB will agree since they can earn another 150 bucks before calling it a day.

Hope the info help, everytime it works for me

Legend69
31-05-2017, 02:27 AM
Sorry for slow reply, for me i always prepared 200 to 250, in my pocket, will do 2 plans. Plan A, go thru the metal gate, prepared to give 30 bucks, have a quick one with the LB of my choice. if service good will ask her the rate for 2hrs, if ok within my budget, will bring her out for 2hrs to slowly enjoy the seesion at nearby Hotel 81.
Plan B, go ard 1230am and negotiate at a lower price like 150 bucks for 2 hrs. Usually, LB will agree since they can earn another 150 bucks before calling it a day.

The latest outing, i paid 150 bucks for 2 hours. straight away LB onz, truly enjoyed that session. 2 shots, 2hrs. 1st shot, i loe down on bed, with pillow support my back against the bed frame, get her to BBBJ me for close to 20mins while i lit my ciggarrete and smoked 3 sticks. Enjoyed the view while caressing her enhanced boobs. CIM in her and she swallowed.
2nd shot, banged her real hard in many positions and cum inside her with condom. Totally enjoyed it. total damage, 150 plus 30 room for 2hrs

nagatouchiha
31-05-2017, 03:18 AM

Thanks very much man,
the only prob is only how to make the nego while the P.I.M.P always seem to stick at the gate,
moreover the LBs will sometimes ask "tell boss already"?, "boss ok?" etc...:rolleyes:

Summerhillt
31-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Hi.

The ladyboys that you met late at night might just be the ones that work in H79. They usually call it a day after midnight. Some will work longer if they did not get enough customers. The popular ladyboys might leave earlier because they earned enough for the night.

Occasionally the house will get raided by anti-vice police. The OKT's (pimp) job is to keep a lookout for undercover police who may be pretending to be customers. So there is a higher risk of getting caught in a raid in the house than outside. Also I would advise to visit the house as early as you can. They open around 6.30pm. Usually the raids occur one or two hours after sundown.

If you do get caught in the raid your particulars will be noted down but they will release you. The ladyboys, on the other hand, will be fingerprinted and their passport details noted. They will be banned from coming to Singapore for about 3 years. The strange thing is that the anti-vice police will allow the ladyboys to work for a few days longer in the same house before sending them back. They want the ladyboys to earn their airfare. Really weird but strangely compassionate. The AV boys are doing their job but they know the ladyboys mean no harm and they don't solicit in large numbers on the streets like the streetwalkers in Geylang in the past. However the law is the law and homosexual sex in a crime in Singapore so the AV boys have to do their job. Hell, they probably know who are the Chinese pimps that control the ladyboys but they never bother them for so many years.

So, yes the house is still running but with some interruptions from the authorities from time to time. The old LBs batch get sent back and a new one comes to fill in the blanks. You can take the ladyboy streetwalkers without any worries too. There are cameras everywhere but they meant to record more serious criminal offenses like purse snatching, fighting etc. They are not really concerned about your business with a ladyboy on the street but I would advise to do it discreetly.

This is an absolute perfect post to describe the situation at Rowell. I have been coming to this thread everyday. I was at Rowell since the old Bowie or Boeing, fuck forgot what her name was.

I have seen so many batches of ladyboys going in and out. Batch after batch. This elusive place remains a jem for SG. I would say 95% of locals won't even know this place.

You gotta absolutely love the grim the filth the lust and the shouts of ladyboys for you behind the gates.

Just 2nights back, I was there. I had an uncontrollable urge for some ladyboys. It was as if there was the inner calling inside me directing me to the house. I had to put down all my work and Chiong my way there. Took me a 40minute drive but I still proceeded.

I went there. Reached around 10+ was fucking shocked. Wtf. There were like only 3 ladyboys left. As I was taking my pick, a well endowed gentleman in his 40s walked down the stairs. He looked like your typical head of department in the big 4 at raffles place with his business attire.

But what shocked me was that, I think he didn't saw me as he came down. When he was coming down, he was giving a fucking satisfied smug look on his face and wiping his mouth with his fingers. The exact same look you have after devouring something you yearn for so much. Gosh! That sextisified look from him gave me a more raging urge.

Immediately took the nearest ladyboy and went up. I was thinking why the fuck so little choices left just now. Is it cause of the raid hence so little working ladyboys? Boy, I was wrong. When I walked up, I could hear the loud fucking moans and thigh to butt slapping interlacing sound. Coupled with intense sexual moans. Gosh. Totally made me even more high.

So fast forward. Went to the last cubicle beside the toilet. Stripped and ordered her to kneel and gave me a bbbj. Was rather good, shoved and face fucked her. Told her to finger my asshole at the same time. Damn, it was good!

Wanted to proceed with 69, but her fucking cock had residue of tissue. Nah beh, which bro earlier than me made her cum Liao and she anyhow wipe. So didn't 69 but we had docking. Felt so good during docking while she kissed my neck and sucked my nipple.

Wanted to cum. So I made her bbbj again. But this time I was using her head as a fucking ragdoll. Jitao grab her head and shove my cock until the back of her tonsils. AHHHHH, that unexplainable and pleasurable warmth all the way when my cock was being engulfed till the end.

Continued this rough rocking motion and when I felt like Cumming. I gave 1 last forceful thrust and shot all the way till the back of her fucking throat. She was shocked and immediately pushed me away and spit out the cum. Ahh, shot my remaining spill just on the plastic bed.

Paid $30 thanked her and left. Would have given a tip if she didn't pushed me away when I cum all the way inside her throat. But too bad, gag reflexes I guess. I am still hoping to find the ladyboy whom would allow me to deep throat and cim all the way at the back of her throat.

Upon reaching home, I saw a long red brusied line on my cock. I was fucking worried. Thinking that it was a cut. But phew , it's the same like a scratch mark. Must have been her teeth when she pulled out suddenly when I cummed. Quite perplexed about this as my girlfriend would definitely go crazy if she sees my cock like this. Had to postpone all meeting till Friday. Luckily today the scratch teeth mark seemed to be subsidized.

The previous batch , happy , was great. She allowed cim and continued sucking even though I came. Happy was really a gem at Rowell.

Yes bro, what you said in your post is very true. But what makes me always wonder is do the people staying at the HDB beside Rowell knows about this? Don't they complain it to the MP? The mp would allow this to actually go on in his or her ward?

Now or course we would love to have this playground exist for the longest time. It only takes a fucking stupid young reporter from the new paper or any local press holdings to make a report about this place and it would surely be gone.

I still remember lor16 geylang was my favourite haunts for Thai ladyboys. Really fucking memorable place and experience. Now totally 0 ladyboys and became a gambling den. Fuck.

Now guys go enjoy Rowell while it lasts. If this place gets closed down I would definitely go crazy. Where can I find an easy cheap fix of cocks for $30 sgd? (:

Craigslist and other online listings are a joke. $150 $200? Seriously? I can have like 6 ladyboys to me in a room at Rowell for that price.

Love you all bros.

Leopold
31-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Wanted to cum. So I made her bbbj again. But this time I was using her head as a fucking ragdoll. Jitao grab her head and shove my cock until the back of her tonsils. AHHHHH, that unexplainable and pleasurable warmth all the way when my cock was being engulfed till the end.

Continued this rough rocking motion and when I felt like Cumming. I gave 1 last forceful thrust and shot all the way till the back of her fucking throat. She was shocked and immediately pushed me away and spit out the cum. Ahh, shot my remaining spill just on the plastic bed.

U just made me had a massive hardon imaging the scenes of a rough bbbj ;)

ceandy
31-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Haven been RTFing this preop LB by the name of Moszie. Long hair, big tits, gives a hell of a BBBJ, and not a time watcher.

On my 3rd time with her, we were in the 1st cubicle when you turn left after climbing the stairs. She suggested leaving the curtains wide open, and we proceeded to have a hell of a body exploration session. She would push me against the cubicle walls, use her hands to grab my ass cheeks and shove my tool deep into her mouth till she gagged. Then she'd order me to lie down, use both hands to pin me down and then twirl her tongue on my tip till I could no longer stand it, told her I was gonna cum and I wanted to unload in her mouth. She'd then stop completely told me to control as she wanted to fuck.

Wasn't in a mood for a fuck that day so I told her to continue with her BBBJ. Halfway through, a well dressed man was walking towards the stairs and saw what was happening in my cubicle, he stopped, stared for awhile, and came in.

This guy then proceeded to jerk Moszie off while she blew me, a couple of minutes later, I could tell she was gonna cum as she wasn't blowing me anymore despite my cock still in her mouth, and her face was that of one of ecstasy. She let out one loud "OH!!" before cumming all over my body, and then she collapsed beside me.

I got up, shoved my cock in her mouth again while the other guy was gropping her tits. She then recovered, got up, and proceeded to blow me till I emptied my balls in her mouth.

Got dressed, and the other guy I think must have gone for a second round, this time with Moszie.

Visited her again last Monday evening, same procedure, but this time I was in a mood for a rough FJ. 15min of BBBJ later and I was rock hard. Capped on and entered her missionary. Pumped as fast as I could as she was literally yelling "Oh my god!" and some phrase in Thai (sounded like idai).

Came inside her ass in the cap, was exhausted by the time. She gently removed the cap, but instead of using tissue to clean me up, she went down and blew me, sucking out whatever cum was left on my tip. naturally I got hard again. Took her head between my legs and shoved it up and down till I came again, this time in her mouth. On my way down she suggested a threesome with another LB the next time.

What an experience. :D

Summerhillt
31-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Haven been RTFing this preop LB by the name of Moszie. Long hair, big tits, gives a hell of a BBBJ, and not a time watcher.

On my 3rd time with her, we were in the 1st cubicle when you turn left after climbing the stairs. She suggested leaving the curtains wide open, and we proceeded to have a hell of a body exploration session. She would push me against the cubicle walls, use her hands to grab my ass cheeks and shove my tool deep into her mouth till she gagged. Then she'd order me to lie down, use both hands to pin me down and then twirl her tongue on my tip till I could no longer stand it, told her I was gonna cum and I wanted to unload in her mouth. She'd then stop completely told me to control as she wanted to fuck.

Wasn't in a mood for a fuck that day so I told her to continue with her BBBJ. Halfway through, a well dressed man was walking towards the stairs and saw what was happening in my cubicle, he stopped, stared for awhile, and came in.

This guy then proceeded to jerk Moszie off while she blew me, a couple of minutes later, I could tell she was gonna cum as she wasn't blowing me anymore despite my cock still in her mouth, and her face was that of one of ecstasy. She let out one loud "OH!!" before cumming all over my body, and then she collapsed beside me.

I got up, shoved my cock in her mouth again while the other guy was gropping her tits. She then recovered, got up, and proceeded to blow me till I emptied my balls in her mouth.

Got dressed, and the other guy I think must have gone for a second round, this time with Moszie.

Visited her again last Monday evening, same procedure, but this time I was in a mood for a rough FJ. 15min of BBBJ later and I was rock hard. Capped on and entered her missionary. Pumped as fast as I could as she was literally yelling "Oh my god!" and some phrase in Thai (sounded like idai).

Came inside her ass in the cap, was exhausted by the time. She gently removed the cap, but instead of using tissue to clean me up, she went down and blew me, sucking out whatever cum was left on my tip. naturally I got hard again. Took her head between my legs and shoved it up and down till I came again, this time in her mouth. On my way down she suggested a threesome with another LB the next time.

Gosh how to identify this Missie?

slurpingtongue
31-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Rowell today close? Wait till 7.30pm still door close. Saw 2 lb came and shocked and walk off

ceandy
31-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Gosh how to identify this Missie?

She's tall, long hair, mole on the centre of her chest.

Kenneth86
31-05-2017, 09:50 PM

I try her before. She really good....

Geylang1969
03-06-2017, 02:13 AM
This is an absolute perfect post to describe the situation at Rowell. I have been coming to this thread everyday. I was at Rowell since the old Bowie or Boeing, fuck forgot what her name was.

I have seen so many batches of ladyboys going in and out. Batch after batch. This elusive place remains a jem for SG. I would say 95% of locals won't even know this place.

You gotta absolutely love the grim the filth the lust and the shouts of ladyboys for you behind the gates.

Just 2nights back, I was there. I had an uncontrollable urge for some ladyboys. It was as if there was the inner calling inside me directing me to the house. I had to put down all my work and Chiong my way there. Took me a 40minute drive but I still proceeded.

I went there. Reached around 10+ was fucking shocked. Wtf. There were like only 3 ladyboys left. As I was taking my pick, a well endowed gentleman in his 40s walked down the stairs. He looked like your typical head of department in the big 4 at raffles place with his business attire.

But what shocked me was that, I think he didn't saw me as he came down. When he was coming down, he was giving a fucking satisfied smug look on his face and wiping his mouth with his fingers. The exact same look you have after devouring something you yearn for so much. Gosh! That sextisified look from him gave me a more raging urge.

Immediately took the nearest ladyboy and went up. I was thinking why the fuck so little choices left just now. Is it cause of the raid hence so little working ladyboys? Boy, I was wrong. When I walked up, I could hear the loud fucking moans and thigh to butt slapping interlacing sound. Coupled with intense sexual moans. Gosh. Totally made me even more high.

So fast forward. Went to the last cubicle beside the toilet. Stripped and ordered her to kneel and gave me a bbbj. Was rather good, shoved and face fucked her. Told her to finger my asshole at the same time. Damn, it was good!

Wanted to proceed with 69, but her fucking cock had residue of tissue. Nah beh, which bro earlier than me made her cum Liao and she anyhow wipe. So didn't 69 but we had docking. Felt so good during docking while she kissed my neck and sucked my nipple.

Paid $30 thanked her and left. Would have given a tip if she didn't pushed me away when I cum all the way inside her throat. But too bad, gag reflexes I guess. I am still hoping to find the ladyboy whom would allow me to deep throat and cim all the way at the back of her throat.

Upon reaching home, I saw a long red brusied line on my cock. I was fucking worried. Thinking that it was a cut. But phew , it's the same like a scratch mark. Must have been her teeth when she pulled out suddenly when I cummed. Quite perplexed about this as my girlfriend would definitely go crazy if she sees my cock like this. Had to postpone all meeting till Friday. Luckily today the scratch teeth mark seemed to be subsidized.

The previous batch , happy , was great. She allowed cim and continued sucking even though I came. Happy was really a gem at Rowell.

Yes bro, what you said in your post is very true. But what makes me always wonder is do the people staying at the HDB beside Rowell knows about this? Don't they complain it to the MP? The mp would allow this to actually go on in his or her ward?

Now or course we would love to have this playground exist for the longest time. It only takes a fucking stupid young reporter from the new paper or any local press holdings to make a report about this place and it would surely be gone.

I still remember lor16 geylang was my favourite haunts for Thai ladyboys. Really fucking memorable place and experience. Now totally 0 ladyboys and became a gambling den. Fuck.

Now guys go enjoy Rowell while it lasts. If this place gets closed down I would definitely go crazy. Where can I find an easy cheap fix of cocks for $30 sgd? (:

Craigslist and other online listings are a joke. $150 $200? Seriously? I can have like 6 ladyboys to me in a room at Rowell for that price.

Love you all bros.

Fantastic FR. Both your and Ceandys reports make me horny and want to try out LB for the first time. But so far it seems a river I cannot cross. My problem is not just raids or the homo (supposed) label but also a major fear of HIV. Somehow in my mind Associate ladyboy as super risk. Is that nonsense? I know you guys protect yourself and do everything when you play, all fun and no pain, way. Is it pretty safe as long as we don't do unprotected ass bang? Is HIV really that hard to catch unless we are that damn unlucky?

Do you guys get tested frequently? You have a girlfriend so you would understand my fears..I have one too.

Thanks Tim

gcrw
04-06-2017, 02:02 AM

Siao liao must go try. Tot this batch no gem but in the end have thanks for sharing bro. Any idea when she gg back?

MassageBuddy
04-06-2017, 01:27 PM
https://mega.nz/#!BtAFjQ7D!8gORnOXHc-TugHiolmQOlan4K8mN7ZAu7uCxYfMiWhw

screwmyass
06-06-2017, 08:25 AM
I'm looking for 2 pre op dominatrix top ladyboys with bdsm equipment. Anybody try before? Can intro me? Thanks

Shotter
07-06-2017, 06:25 PM
New batch here for 4 days already. Had one with very big tool. Good service. 2 days ago. Black crop top.
I overshot the timing. Pimp downstairs gave angry stare for taking so long. Hahaaa

Dollyqueen
08-06-2017, 12:11 AM
New batch here for 4 days already. Had one with very big tool. Good service. 2 days ago. Black crop top.
I overshot the timing. Pimp downstairs gave angry stare for taking so long. Hahaaa

Can she top n cum?

kurtis
08-06-2017, 06:09 PM
https://s2.pixxxels.org/xgquy81px/image.jpg (https://pixxxels.org/image/xgquy81px/)

cosmex
08-06-2017, 06:44 PM
https://s2.pixxxels.org/xgquy81px/image.jpg (https://pixxxels.org/image/xgquy81px/)

Looks good. Where u find her

ceandy
08-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Looks good. Where u find her

That's moszie. She's at H79.

jameskissu69
08-06-2017, 08:53 PM

More information pls

Vivacious
08-06-2017, 10:02 PM
New batch at H79, just went and was greeted by a Super looker by name of Mossie. She's fucking pretty, pre-op can get hard and cum but some bro took her earlier and got 2 shots from her. Totally not a time watcher, had a long slow cat bath and teasing. Today her first day.

Name: Mossie
Boob: 8/10 nice size
BJ: 6.5/10
RTF:10/10

Will return again for her, best service from my years of H79. Deserve a damn good tip. Was groping her boob, dick and body, got hard but can't cum due to shooting twice on her first customer. Can see why that bro made her shoot twice.

Legend69
08-06-2017, 10:17 PM
New batch at H79, just went and was greeted by a Super looker by name of Mossie. She's fucking pretty, pre-op can get hard and cum but some bro took her earlier and got 2 shots from her. Totally not a time watcher, had a long slow cat bath and teasing. Today her first day.

Name: Mossie
Boob: 8/10 nice size
BJ: 6.5/10
RTF:10/10

Will return again for her, best service from my years of H79. Deserve a damn good tip. Was groping her boob, dick and body, got hard but can't cum due to shooting twice on her first customer. Can see why that bro made her shoot twice.
Agree her service is very good. But not her first day, definitely. She has a mole at the chest area. Had her a few days ago for booking 2 hours at nearby hotel.

Legend69
08-06-2017, 10:18 PM
Agree her service is very good. But not her first day, definitely. She has a mole at the chest area. Had her a few days ago for booking 2 hours at nearby hotel.

Hoped u enjoy the session as we are the few lucky ones to have enjoy her before she goes back because some other Lb really cannot make it in terms of service

badkush
08-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Hoped u enjoy the session as we are the few lucky ones to have enjoy her before she goes back because some other Lb really cannot make it in terms of service

How much were you charged? Reading all this makes me wnna go down now to find her! What time do they usully end? Hehehe

kurtis
09-06-2017, 01:45 AM
some of these girls can go for overnight as low as $100. but it's after their working hours.

you guys can try talking to them.

kurtis
09-06-2017, 01:53 AM
oh yah, use beetalk to find them around kelantan lane area.

nagatouchiha
09-06-2017, 05:35 AM
some of these girls can go for overnight as low as $100. but it's after their working hours.

you guys can try talking to them.

Any tips on how to do the talk bro???
'Coz the big barrier for me is the sour faced, mudafuckin' P.I.M.P...

kurtis
09-06-2017, 10:06 AM
bro, use the apps Beetalk to find them.

an advantage for me is because I can write Thai, so they find it more comfortable to speak to me.

my usual MO is to chat with them, meet them for lunch. then on days I go party and got no after party program, I'll just ask them out for overnight.

I am afraid of raid in the middle of the act.

btw, a few of them got caught at their hotel this morning. so I guess there'll be less meat over the weekend.

Any tips on how to do the talk bro???
'Coz the big barrier for me is the sour faced, mudafuckin' P.I.M.P...

Legend69
09-06-2017, 02:24 PM

an advantage for me is because I can write Thai, so they find it more comfortable to speak to me.

my usual MO is to chat with them, meet them for lunch. then on days I go party and got no after party program, I'll just ask them out for overnight.

I am afraid of raid in the middle of the act.

btw, a few of them got caught at their hotel this morning. so I guess there'll be less meat over the weekend.

Yes, bro. I totally agree with u on the muddafuckin pimp with the slick oily hair comb backwards. However, another guy weating jeans and slipper look and behave in a much more sincere and friendly way. His attitude n personality is much more better..

MassageBuddy
09-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Yes, bro. I totally agree with u on the muddafuckin pimp with the slick oily hair comb backwards. However, another guy weating jeans and slipper look and behave in a much more sincere and friendly way. His attitude n personality is much more better.. take the pimp pic post online:)

nagatouchiha
09-06-2017, 04:41 PM

Good on yuh, mate

Wha!?:eek:.
oh no...:(
hope my favourite is not one of 'em...

nagatouchiha
09-06-2017, 04:44 PM
However, another guy weating jeans and slipper look and behave in a much more sincere and friendly way. His attitude n personality is much more better..

Yeah,
u got it right there,
btw,
long time no see amigo...:cool: ;)

HotRod82
10-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Any veteran going tonight keen to go together? Newbie here keen to go for the first time. Please pm me with ur contact number.

Legend69
10-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Yeah,
u got it right there,
btw,
long time no see amigo...:cool: ;)

Hey bro, dont tell me ur are the pimp... haha

nagatouchiha
10-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Hey bro, dont tell me ur are the pimp... haha

Oi oi oi,
me player olso la...:cool::p:D

enigma
11-06-2017, 11:01 AM
That's nice, bro! Care to share which hotel you usual go? 30 for 2 hours?

Thanks

The latest outing, i paid 150 bucks for 2 hours. straight away LB onz, truly enjoyed that session. 2 shots, 2hrs. 1st shot, i loe down on bed, with pillow support my back against the bed frame, get her to BBBJ me for close to 20mins while i lit my ciggarrete and smoked 3 sticks. Enjoyed the view while caressing her enhanced boobs. CIM in her and she swallowed.
2nd shot, banged her real hard in many positions and cum inside her with condom. Totally enjoyed it. total damage, 150 plus 30 room for 2hrs

kurtis
11-06-2017, 11:06 AM
spend a night with 1 of them at her hotel before going back returning to Thailand.

bought dinner, drank some vodka and gave her $50 before leaving.

Wha!?:eek:.
oh no...:(
hope my favourite is not one of 'em...

miked32
13-06-2017, 12:30 AM
How bout the asia star hotel which is just a cross the street?? How do u guys bring them??

miked32
13-06-2017, 12:42 AM
How bout the asia star hotel which is just a cross the street?? How do u guys bring them??

miked32
13-06-2017, 12:44 AM
How bout the asia star hotel which is just across the street?? How do u guys bring them??

oglaf1234
13-06-2017, 01:27 AM
Went down over the weekend at 730pm but place was closed. Can any bros enlighten me?

Legend69
14-06-2017, 04:06 PM
Oi oi oi,
me player olso la...:cool::p:D

Ok bro, joking only. haha

Legend69
14-06-2017, 04:08 PM
How bout the asia star hotel which is just across the street?? How do u guys bring them??

That area most budget hotels does do 2 hour transit... Prefer to bring them out for 2hrs cos their cubicles really no mood, very dirty... Although going to cubicle is very cheap 30 bucks but cant really enjoy.. so will rather go.for quality than quantity.

HotRod82
17-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Any experienced guys going tonight, keen to bring a newbie? Please pm me

merlinton
17-06-2017, 06:24 PM
what is the opening time these days? last time used to be 6.30pm

Leeza
17-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Close to 7pm on weekend merlinton. Btw mossie going home on monday. Cheers

rlawhdpf
18-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Open today?

fieldusername
19-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Any big cock or blonde hair in current H79 batch?

YukoOgura
19-06-2017, 11:28 PM
took 1. straight away ask for $30
gave condom BJ.
dont know what name she pronounce. Lean or Like. some nonsense name

then she HJ very rough one. pull very hard and fast.
afterwards i suck her awhile

in between kena interrupted 2 times by other LBs, asking her to give condoms. wtf. damn sian and turn off

later i ask her BJ me so i can cum.
but she purposely use teeth and make my cock damn pain.

damn bitch one. i tell her to stop. then i ask her hj me.
then again she HJ very rough. pull very hard.
ask her slow down, she say ok.

then a awhile later another LB come in , she take toilet paper and wipe my precum.
then she stand up wear slippers and take her handbag and go out

i thought she go out to pass her friend money or condom.
i waiting inside thinking what she doing taking so long.
end up she go downstairs smoke already.

then i took another one.
also condom BJ.
and not good service.
cannot speak english.

the cock damn thick until like some alien monster.
very unnatural. not say very long cock. but damn farking thick. its almost as thick as a small bottle of coke.

and her hair smelled like vomit. when close up.

damn sian. the 1st one i took, kena interrupted 3x then run road.

both of them ask for money before start.

last time not like that one.
and nowadays the lb mostly give condom bj. dont know wtf is going on.

very disappointing for both lb i took.

1st one the hair is dye abit brown. look abit chio actually. but inside all made of sh!t.

2nd one not very chio. dont know how to identify her also. the breast damn big and damn round.

worse than dog. if not happy to be prostitute then dont be. nobody force u to be. and dont forget i am paying u $$$.

now i rather save up take budget flight to bkk and go nana plaza better.
confirm more chio at least 50x and can speak english.

Summerhillt
20-06-2017, 02:29 AM
Wow bro yukoogura nice to see your FR here. Been missing your posts. Nah beh the quality drop so much ah? Last 3 weeks ago I had both gave me bbbj and cim sibeh shiok leh..

Wa you going Nana plaza ah? When ah? Wanna save up and Chiong together bo

fieldusername
20-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Sounds bad
I am going tonight but looks like current batch no good?

Vivacious
21-06-2017, 12:45 PM
After hearing all the bad reviews about the current batch, was skeptical about going there to get my fix but nonetheless I proceeded last night.

Had a pre-op by the name of Pokky, brown hair cutie which smell good, slim and tender, boobs was decent but her tits was very small strangely. She's from Bkk, tool was average and not like a coke bottle.

Service was okay. She asked for payment first, was reluctant but nvm I just gave. She gave a long BBBJ and catbath. Told her to CIM which she did, didn't have much load though.

After that I proceeded to missionary her while she moan as I thrust rapidly into her and uploaded every single drop of my protein.

Overall okay, wasn't too rushing. Whether I'll RTF, I'm not sure. Though I wanna try others, scared I get one of the "turn-off" experienced by other bros. Didnt see my favorite Mossie too, guess she already went home.

MassageBuddy
21-06-2017, 08:28 PM
try the dark skin LB not bad name is POY ..... i took 1 more on the way to the 2nd floor both, both LB for 50dmg, during the session they seems to enjoy, go in at 7.30pm come out 7.58pm..

Summerhillt
22-06-2017, 03:17 AM
try the dark skin LB not bad name is POY ..... i took 1 more on the way to the 2nd floor both, both LB for 50dmg, during the session they seems to enjoy, go in at 7.30pm come out 7.58pm..

2 ladyboy only $50 altogether? Thats fucking dirt cheap! Normal market rate is $30 each, bro u still save $10 sia:D

ceandy
22-06-2017, 10:52 AM
After hearing all the bad reviews about the current batch, was skeptical about going there to get my fix but nonetheless I proceeded last night.

Had a pre-op by the name of Pokky, brown hair cutie which smell good, slim and tender, boobs was decent but her tits was very small strangely. She's from Bkk, tool was average and not like a coke bottle.

Service was okay. She asked for payment first, was reluctant but nvm I just gave. She gave a long BBBJ and catbath. Told her to CIM which she did, didn't have much load though.

After that I proceeded to missionary her while she moan as I thrust rapidly into her and uploaded every single drop of my protein.

Overall okay, wasn't too rushing. Whether I'll RTF, I'm not sure. Though I wanna try others, scared I get one of the "turn-off" experienced by other bros. Didnt see my favorite Mossie too, guess she already went home.

Took this Porky as well last night. Was in a leopard print 2 piece with heavy make up. BBBJ was fast and furious, same for frenching, had to wipe her lipstick off my face with wet wipes.

Did not try FJ as I exploded in her mouth. Doubt I'll RTF as I saw a few other lookers present.

fieldusername
22-06-2017, 05:49 PM
open at 7pm?

fieldusername
22-06-2017, 09:56 PM
took 1. straight away ask for $30
gave condom BJ.
dont know what name she pronounce. Lean or Like. some nonsense name

1st one the hair is dye abit brown. look abit chio actually. but inside all made of sh!t.

Is it Dream?

I decided to go down today to relieve some stress and I must say this current batch not bad in term of looks.

I spotted one chio with blonde hair wearing only red bra n panties but look like she wearing braces so I avoided in case foreskin stuck.
Dream caught my attention as she is tall, nice hair and seem very shy.
Even after I pick her, she seem shocked.

She rode my cock, hj and bj me until I cum alot. I return the favour by sucking her cock until she cim.
Other LB did enter our room often to chat but heng wasn't so long.. Once we start to fuck other LB only peep n never chit chat

We talk abit and it was nice that she keep saying I good looking, her English not bad and told me they going back first week July.
She really very shy and tell me first time she come Singapore.

Dream
Looks: 8/10 (my type of look)
BJ: 7
HJ: 7
FJ: 7
RTF: Yes if I have the time.

ceandy
23-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Just got back, took a clean shaven pre op, forgot her name, said she was a friend of Sophia and remembered me when I used to RTF Sophia last year.

BBBJ was wet and slurpy, downside was she would constantly wipe my cock with wet wipes every minute after blowing, other than that, service was kinda above average. Limited frenching though.

She is quite short with long hair, butterfly on her stomach. Might RTF.

ttenneb
27-06-2017, 08:37 PM
notice that some like to stand near the gate whom appear to be more outgoing. while some sits behind and smiles or waves.

any senior bros can give me a headsup if the popular ones are behind or infront? Or they take turns to go front or back?

kurtis
28-06-2017, 01:08 AM
I think they take turn.

ceandy
29-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Had a pre-op named Dream tonight. She's a friend of Eve and she kept asking throughout the session if her service was on par with Eve. BBBJ all the way with CIM in the end.

She aint too bad but I gotta say this batch has about 5 lookers, all of whom I'd like to try. :D

fieldusername
30-06-2017, 06:36 AM
Had a pre-op named Dream tonight. She's a friend of Eve and she kept asking throughout the session if her service was on par with Eve. BBBJ all the way with CIM in the end.

She aint too bad but I gotta say this batch has about 5 lookers, all of whom I'd like to try. :D
I think Dream is the hottest in current batch. I let her cim in me

leroy13
30-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Hi brudder
How dream look?

Thx

badkush
01-07-2017, 04:05 AM
Yeah I have yet to try a gangbang session with LBs. Should be interesting. Anyone up for planning it?

You guys still up for it?

ceandy
01-07-2017, 09:50 AM

Yeah I am. But hard to find people and suitable LBs for it. Location is easy, as can just book a deluxe room nearby.

dearth_80
01-07-2017, 10:16 AM
I am interested, ceandy when you want, remember that time I was in one of the cubicle and bring one of the LB to yours? Let me know when you want to?

Legend69
01-07-2017, 08:44 PM
I interested. My suggestion is meet bro and pick one LB each and book 2 separate rooms, nego with Lb to do 2 vs 2 in the same room. because most hotel dont accept ao many guests.

acamar456
01-07-2017, 09:45 PM
anyone wanna go together tonight?

Jkesyj
01-07-2017, 11:11 PM

Wow have only tried 1 on 1 before. GB with LB haven try.. Really interested....;)

ceandy
02-07-2017, 12:16 AM
I interested. My suggestion is meet bro and pick one LB each and book 2 separate rooms, nego with Lb to do 2 vs 2 in the same room. because most hotel dont accept ao many guests.

Yep that works as well.

timeoftime
02-07-2017, 01:19 AM
i am keen in the idea too... still very new to LB world , but want to try

ceandy
02-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Just got back from a session with Poy.

Pretty, long hair, nice tits, and initiated frenching and BBBJ. Plus point was she kissed almost every inch of my body including my ankles. Ended with a CIM, after which she wiped any residue left, and then continued to tease with another BBBJ.

Real friendly but reminded me of the 20min time when it was almost up. Shall RTF her and Dream together soon.

fieldusername
02-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Just got back from a session with Poy.

Pretty, long hair, nice tits, and initiated frenching and BBBJ. Plus point was she kissed almost every inch of my body including my ankles. Ended with a CIM, after which she wiped any residue left, and then continued to tease with another BBBJ.

Real friendly but reminded me of the 20min time when it was almost up. Shall RTF her and Dream together soon.

I never knew there was a time limit. Dream told me she's leaving on Monday so must go soon liao

ceandy
02-07-2017, 09:55 AM
I never knew there was a time limit. Dream told me she's leaving on Monday so must go soon liao

In that case I'll head down tonight for my threesome :D

MrBrownie
02-07-2017, 06:00 PM
I want to head down tonight too! Anyone going ? lets say 9pm

badkush
02-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Anyone up for the gangbang tonigt? Pm

jameskissu69
02-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Anyone up for the gangbang tonigt? Pm

I'm in bro

badkush
03-07-2017, 12:55 AM
I'm in bro

Check inbox

SantaRosa
03-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Hey guys, I'm not into skinny ladyboys, I've got a taste for curvy, busty and full figured lbs, where to find them these days? Geylang, changi village or Rowell?

leroy13
03-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Hi bruddes

Just was there too to choice.

Too many blangla broking the entrance.

Any revommentation.

I dont want block the entrance too.

Thx

SantaRosa
06-07-2017, 03:20 AM
Where in Rowell can I find LBs?

romeo1988
06-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Where in Rowell can I find LBs?
You read la inside here don everytime ask ask bro

mikea
06-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Hi all. Anyone got contacts for the current batch of rowell lb that can top? I want to get their contact but Everytime got distracted with the session n didn't get their contact to bring them out. Thanks

benny89
06-07-2017, 02:58 PM
I remembered there used to be a batch of malaysian or local lbs along the other side of rowell. house 9 or 7 if im not mistaken. its totally on the other end. what happened to them and are they still there?

nagatouchiha
06-07-2017, 04:30 PM
I remembered there used to be a batch of malaysian or local lbs along the other side of rowell. house 9 or 7 if im not mistaken. its totally on the other end. what happened to them and are they still there?

That house is close oredi,
now some of them move to the house b4 ol'79...

HotRod82
07-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Anyone going tomorrow night (Saturday)? Please pm me.

ceandy
08-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Went down last night after a week of not releasing. Took Poy again, she's great if you're into BDSM as thats what she did, lots of biting, spanking and hair pulling. Unloaded a week's supply of my hot load into her mouth till she chocked and spat it out.

Went down and took another LB in black bra and panty set. After much persuasion managed to get her to do a BBBJ before capping on and ramming her hard from behind before removing the condom and unloading on her back.

Wanted to take another one on the way down was was feeling spent, so went back home instead. Had a filthy awesome hour last night unloading and soothing my blue balls. :D

Kisara
08-07-2017, 11:18 PM
wtf man... went down today, lbs quoted $30, went in, the pimp ask them all quote $50... what the shit..
is it because i look like a foreigner?
Any experienced bro can help.

on a side note, there's alot of cute ones there.!

ceandy
08-07-2017, 11:24 PM
wtf man... went down today, lbs quoted $30, went in, the pimp ask them all quote $50... what the shit..
is it because i look like a foreigner?
Any experienced bro can help.

on a side note, there's alot of cute ones there.!

Yeah the short pimp there is kind of an asshole.

ttenneb
09-07-2017, 02:08 PM
why ah? Like uber got surge during peak hrs ?

ceandy
09-07-2017, 02:40 PM
Gonna head down tonight again to unload :D

HornyFreakzzzzz
09-07-2017, 03:46 PM
bro , what time u going down..

ttenneb
09-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Applogize for the noob qns, but if let them know at the door I looking for Poy, is tt ok?

tangoshow
10-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Took a tall LB named J-Lee, slutty face with solid hard boobs that are popping out. Works at Patong in Phuket as FL.

Blowjob was good and wanted me to fuck her but I didnt. Slapped her face and lips and she continue blowing me. A pity she did not want to cim due to safety reason(rubbish) and took this chance to cum on her titties.

She kept spitting throughout the the BBBJ.

Not a bad release.

Few cute LBs but no titties to play with.

fieldusername
11-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Hi brudder
How dream look?

Thx

She looks like mediacorp Yahui

SantaRosa
11-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Went to house 79 last night, saw a couple of LBs sitting downstairs, I wanted to go upstairs to check out what's going on but they wouldn't let me.. so guys, do you supposed to pick one LB sitting downstairs and take her upstairs or can you just go upstairs as there more LBs to chose from upstairs? Also when is the best time to go as there weren't many options around 8pm last night...

littlepea10
12-07-2017, 01:38 AM
Went to house 79 last night, saw a couple of LBs sitting downstairs, I wanted to go upstairs to check out what's going on but they wouldn't let me.. so guys, do you supposed to pick one LB sitting downstairs and take her upstairs or can you just go upstairs as there more LBs to chose from upstairs? Also when is the best time to go as there weren't many options around 8pm last night...

Ya u are supposed to pick one downstairs as those upstairs are with a customer

Kisara
12-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Yeah the short pimp there is kind of an asshole.

haha bro , then u know how to mitigate this?
Or when is he not around

ceandy
14-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Side track abit, saw 2 post ops LBs in JB today at Jalan WAF, both belonged to the batch that was caught and sent back this May. One was Jenny the other Micky.

Negotiated RM280 for both of them, 1 hour at a the T hotel that I was staying in. Crazy experience, with both of them moaning really loudly. Jenny was a lover of pussy grinding while Micky wanted her tits sucked.

Came inside jenny while frenching Micky, all in all spent 40 minutes fornicating. After which both left, with 20 min to spare but I was alright as the experience was awesome.

dazza1201
15-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Got your threesome game going!

Kisara
15-07-2017, 07:32 PM
saw the oily pimp.... all mood is lost...

jamesjames
16-07-2017, 03:43 AM
Hi Bro..where at Jalan WAF do you find LB?

tangoshow
16-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Almost their closing time, took Alice for my pop. Shes a cutie, super fit and toned. Unfortunately she has hormones boobs.

The slick hair pimp and every ladyboy told me to fast fast. Started with quick bareback blowjob. Rubber up and bang her mission style until I cum.

Damage was 30sgd.

When I came down the door was closed and everybody was silent. Then 7 other ladyboys began to molest me. They also promoted themselves for next session. Theres a tanned ladyboy called Cake, not bad looking.

Thought of Alice toned body gave me a reaction every time. Rtf surely.

ceandy
16-07-2017, 10:08 PM
Meeting my FB later this week, and she's been dropping hints about involving a LB, she doesn't know that I fuck LBs on a regular basis though. Will be heading down to H79 to test drive a few tonight and tomorrow night.

Getting a LB to do outcall is one thing, getting them to fuck a real female is another thing, hope it all goes well :D

Summerhillt
17-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Meeting my FB later this week, and she's been dropping hints about involving a LB, she doesn't know that I fuck LBs on a regular basis though. Will be heading down to H79 to test drive a few tonight and tomorrow night.

Getting a LB to do outcall is one thing, getting them to fuck a real female is another thing, hope it all goes well :D

Bro can I pay to be a watcher?

Vivacious
17-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Just fresh from H79, had a cute bunny preop named Balloon. Sweet feminine voice.

Age 22
From BKK
Boobs 7/10
BJ 7/10
FJ 5/10
Good frenching, nice smell and had a good CIM from her juicy cock.
Her ass was damn tight and dam hard to go through. Settled for COB.

Super obvious from her bunny hat!

ceandy
17-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Bro can I pay to be a watcher?

Sorry keeping the session small.

ceandy
17-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Anyway went down last night to test drive 2 LBs, both CMI.

Honey.
Was attracted to her looks and boobs, started off with BBBJ which was slightly mechanical. Ended in FJ with loud moaning sounds, but was rushing me to finish.
RTF: No

Amy.
Wore a 2 piece green bikini, looked like those slutty ah lians. Wanted extra $10 for a BBBJ so went with it, didnt try FJ as her BBBJ was quite power. Ended with CIM but she too was rushing me to finish. Probably it was a sunday night.
RTF: No

On the way up was forced to finger one post op, one the way down door was closed for a while so the same LB brought me to the back and told me to take her next time. Said maybe, wanted to try others as well, and she gave a complimentary BBBJ for 5 min. Didn't cum as I just emptied my balls earlier. But getting sucked off in full view of the rest of the LBs was quite an experience. :D

jameskissu69
17-07-2017, 09:46 PM
Anyone gg tonight?

ceandy
18-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Anyone with any recommended LB that can get hard and top? Test drive a few from this batch but mostly cannot get hard.

KLOKT
19-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Can any bro guide me to this plc??

ceandy
19-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Heading down tonight if any bros wanna join.

Joker89
19-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Hi guys. Anything I should know if it is my first time going there?

ceandy
19-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Hi guys. Anything I should know if it is my first time going there?

1. $30/pop
2. Choose before going up
3. LBs rubbing their wrists up and down indicate that they can top, Lbs making a semi circle with their index and middle finger indicate that they are post op.
4. Feel free to fuck outside the cubicles
5. Have fun

susharma
20-07-2017, 11:24 AM
It's been a long time since I wrote something on Rowell so here goes:
Went down to see what's happening and stopped to check out the good old house 79, next to the snack/drink shop. Eight ladyboys, all Thai I think and suddenly a petite looking one called out to me and asked how I was! I discovered it was Minnie, a ladyboy I took on occasion about 2 years ago!
Anyway, long story short a good piece of action took place and the same good standard of service, licking, kissing, sucking etc.
She's about 1.5m, now tanned from her time in Koh Samui, longish hair and a tattoo on her shoulder blade. Damage was the usual 30 bucks but I threw in a bit extra. Enjoyed that as it brought back some good memories.
Anyway, if you're hunting down that area, checkout house 9, opposite the Malay food shop. Two or sometimes three Malaysian Malay trans there. Good service and friendly too for the same 30 bucks.
Cheers all.

have you tried any Indian lb in singapore though...badly looking for one who is affordable

ttenneb
20-07-2017, 01:35 PM
1. $30/pop
3. LBs rubbing their wrists up and down indicate that they can top, Lbs making a semi circle with their index and middle finger indicate that they are post op.
5. Have fun

woah.. can ah? sounds interesting. Nv seen anyone doing it outside the cubicles before. Also havent encountered one that is slim.. wonder this batch got any anot.

ceandy
20-07-2017, 04:15 PM
woah.. can ah? sounds interesting. Nv seen anyone doing it outside the cubicles before. Also havent encountered one that is slim.. wonder this batch got any anot.

Yeah usually if the LB is game I'll start by having her blow me outside the cubicle, if she's game enough we'll fuck outside also.

Astro77
20-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Is poy still around?

susharma
20-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Any one for today ?

Summerhillt
20-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Yeah usually if the LB is game I'll start by having her blow me outside the cubicle, if she's game enough we'll fuck outside also.

Wa bro! When you going? I want to see u give the ldb shiok shiok outside haha

ceandy
20-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Wa bro! When you going? I want to see u give the ldb shiok shiok outside haha

Might go tonight late or tomorrow around 9pm bro.

ttenneb
20-07-2017, 07:44 PM
Might go tonight late or tomorrow around 9pm bro.

tonight leh.. i maybe gg ard 945pm

Joker89
22-07-2017, 01:01 AM
1. $30/pop
5. Have fun

Thanks alot bro!!! Appreciate it. 😊

tangoshow
22-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Recently took Alice again after my drinking session. Couldnt recognise her sitting down. Strangely her name was called out when the ladyboys saw me.

Cake came in requesting threesome for free. I said fine and will tip her after. Then she ran out say next time find her, whatever.

Bareback blowjob. Put on rubber to fuck her but apparently she felt painful after a while so she suck me more and this time outside the cubicle. Apparently she is open for that and I will try more daring stunts next time. Back in the cubicle as she wank me and I unloaded my days of cum on her body.

Kept apologising that I could not bang her more, did not ask for tips.

Not sure why, shes a RTF for me.

Theres a ladyboy named Lily who has huge tits and a little meaty, said if I felt bored I could try her next time.

Isaacchan
22-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Yesterday I go there but most of ladyboy is ugly. Any recommendations?

tangoshow
22-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Yesterday I go there but most of ladyboy is ugly. Any recommendations?

Use your right hand on your mouse to search for Nong Ploy and left hand to wank yourself.

Enjoy.

ceandy
22-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Just got back from another session with Poy. The usual rough service again, lots of biting and scratching and hair pulling. Got a hickey on my neck which made all the LBs giggle when I went down after the session. Saw honey on the way out, asked why didn't I take her, giving a sad face before grabbing my hand and placing on her left boob.

Poy is leaving on the 31st so this might be my last time with her. hard to find another LB who is into this kinda mini BDSM.

Kenneth86
22-07-2017, 10:00 PM
hi any kind bro can advice how dose poy look like.... Wanted to go down later... Thanks

Summerhillt
23-07-2017, 04:00 AM
That day when I was there, like yesterday, i heard a bro speaking in English to a ldb in the cubicle saying '' oh so that day you wore that dress right? '' He sounded like 90% Singaporean Chinese. Haha wonder which bro was there.

ceandy
23-07-2017, 01:01 PM
hi any kind bro can advice how dose poy look like.... Wanted to go down later... Thanks

She's dark skinned, long hair, tall, wears a 2 piece pink bikini.

Kenneth86
23-07-2017, 03:20 PM
OK thanks . But yesterday I got another LB name was bell service also not bad haha

HotRod82
23-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Anyone going later?

susharma
23-07-2017, 11:35 PM
I see. An alternative is to each bro book one for the night then go hotel 81 for a gang bang? lol. If 5 bro do that then sort of worth it?

But must be a mix of top and bottom bro. If I am the only bottom, I paiseh. Hahaha.
count me in bro..
Pm me plz...am bottom

jameskissu69
24-07-2017, 02:06 AM
count me in bro..
Pm me plz...am bottom

I'm in bro

Curiousfatboy
24-07-2017, 01:00 PM
count me in bro..
Pm me plz...am bottom

Add me on wechat: conheo3821

modus
24-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Let's go. Seem to have quite a few interested.

Legend69
24-07-2017, 08:00 PM

Went down a couple of days ago, saw a very sweet looking LB, short hair, petite size, a bit flat chested, but very beautiful face. wonder whats her name. Any good Lb to intro from bros here?

susharma
24-07-2017, 08:42 PM

come on Bros this would be best thing to do
And works out well and more over secured

rohini1
25-07-2017, 07:25 AM
I'm in bro

I am in bro. Do advise on what should we do next. Chat on WeChat or what.

MrBrownie
25-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Anyone going down tonight? say 9.30?

tangoshow
25-07-2017, 11:48 AM
RTF my sweet face Alice again.

Bareback blowjob with curtains opened and her friends saying shes good service.

Bang her well this time in missionary and back to more bareback sucking. She didnt want to cum in mouth/on face.

Feeling my climax approaching, she laid down as I went on top like we were having sex. Her hot legs got me turned on. Her deep french kiss was good. She cup my balls and tug my rod, with that devilish smile of hers I came on her fucking toned body.

Gonna miss her when she goes back.

dearth_80
25-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Learn a very bad experience, I fell in love with a LB there and got hurt really bad. Maybe I am a stupid fool knowing that this was going to end up me being hurt, but really did expect to get hurt so bad. Experience learn that they are only showing their love to earn money, deep down they won't want you more. I thought I could grow old with one of them, the one that I fall in love with, pay up her contract and get her to live with me. Stupid me, that only happen in a dream. I really got hurt, really hurt. I really hope I can get out of this misery now, seeing her make me hurt so bad. I don't know if this is the turning point for me to give up this place, but honestly it hurt really bad. Like first love.

jaywalk
25-07-2017, 10:00 PM
She's dark skinned, long hair, tall, wears a 2 piece pink bikini.

Just had Poy around 8pm while ago. She is as described. .. Not a time watcher..
Nice toned body wiih soft boobs. Her tool can go strong too but no time for that. Gave her a good 5 mins of thrusting and I cummed. Going back 31St. Says she stay hatyai. And ask me go find her at bkk.. She gave me her number..

I saw another lady with equally tanned and toned body. She is wearing pink bikini too. So who is poy actually?

tangoshow
25-07-2017, 11:09 PM
jaywalk,

I think I know who you refer to.

Poy = big tits
The other tanned lady = No tits

tangoshow
25-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Just had a session with Samy, a petite LB with huge hard tits.

Started with bareback blowjob, bang standing doggie style and missionary.

Took out my condom for more sucking of my dick and balls.

Ended up with missionary HJ and I came all over her tits and stomach.

Apparently she has a toned body with well done tits, which I will RTF for sure.

Shes fair skinned and probably the shortest among all the LB.

After finish I hear a customer telling Alice she is famous... then Samy told her to look into my cubicle.

There she was peeping at me with her sweet young face and sexy red lingerie. She was smiling and all is good as they all come here to work for money.

Ive been too active recently, time to chill back a little.

Summerhillt
25-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Learn a very bad experience, I fell in love with a LB there and got hurt really bad. Maybe I am a stupid fool knowing that this was going to end up me being hurt, but really did expect to get hurt so bad. Experience learn that they are only showing their love to earn money, deep down they won't want you more. I thought I could grow old with one of them, the one that I fall in love with, pay up her contract and get her to live with me. Stupid me, that only happen in a dream. I really got hurt, really hurt. I really hope I can get out of this misery now, seeing her make me hurt so bad. I don't know if this is the turning point for me to give up this place, but honestly it hurt really bad. Like first love.

Oh my gosh bro, sucks to hear this sad story from you. You met your lady from rowell? I thought they are here on social visit pass. Than finish Liao 1 month they will go back. Didn't know that they were on any form of binding contract. How much was it to buy out her remaining contract?

Yea it's prolly impossible to zero to sustain a working relationship with the ladyboys. I wouldn't say all are bad. Last time at lor 16 I had one which loved me alot and even texted me take care all these before she went back to bkk. So yea. Maybe a few are really good. The rest let's face it, who wants to get holed up at a staircase landing and constantly getting oggled by bangalas.

I hope that you take this a learning curve. If not take it as you paid out her contract to spend time with you. Of course you said she stayed over with you. Hope you didn't raw with her. Safety first!

If you wanna find someone to la kopi can pm me. Would love to lend a listening ear if my schedule permits. Take care my bro!

qwertyuiop2
26-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Just return from there. Didnt have a chance to see Alice or poy. Feel like wasted

makmak
26-07-2017, 08:56 AM
The one with red bikini and small boob, her service good?
When I ask the okt about her service in front of her, he just want to laugh.

dearth_80
26-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Thanks Summerhillt, definitely need a listening ears. Right now she is still working there, just visit her yesterday and ask her stupidity did she ever love me. I guess you know the answer. I don't really know how to face it. Going back hurt, seeing her hurt more. Honestly I don't know how to deal with it, continue to visit her and bang her, she just do it for money with me, me hurt like hell when doing her. Really hurt a lot.

davvvid
26-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Thanks Summerhillt, definitely need a listening ears. Right now she is still working there, just visit her yesterday and ask her stupidity did she ever love me. I guess you know the answer. I don't really know how to face it. Going back hurt, seeing her hurt more. Honestly I don't know how to deal with it, continue to visit her and bang her, she just do it for money with me, me hurt like hell when doing her. Really hurt a lot.

She is fucking plenty of other guys for money and probably has a Thai boyfriend back in Thailand as well. Even if you get together with her, she moves to Singapore and then what? She has no job, no friends. You work your ass off to earn money to support both of you, while she is bored at home and soon you catch her fucking other guys again.

Or lets say you move to Thailand, and then what? Do you have the proper qualifications to work in Thailand? Can you speak Thai? Again, you tell her to stop working as a prostitute, but you are at work while she is at home feeling bored. She plays with the dating apps and then you catch her fucking other guys again.

You are straight up thinking with your penis and not with your brain. Before you make another decision, jerk off twice and see if you still want to make the same decision.

Sorry about being so harsh and straightforward, I don't see a point in sugar coating your current situation.

dearth_80
26-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Thanks. Really need those "slap in the face" words. Really appericate it.
Hope I can get out of this soon and get back to the good old days.

susharma
26-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Thanks. Really need those "slap in the face" words. Really appericate it.
Hope I can get out of this soon and get back to the good old days.

They are pretty and can have a bonding with you for the time you spend with them agreed.

But definetly they are not the right person to fall in love with.

May be you have to try some dating sites.
On a serious NOTE its very difficult to find one who is decent enough to reciprocate your love towards them.

All the best and i hope you come out of the mysery soon and you find one who actually feel the same as you

Leeza
26-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Just remember we are there for fun. They will try to convince you by saying they love you to part with your money. Ive to been cheater once by a post ops thai ladyboy during her visit few years back. Her name is 'ice' when she started to ask me for money i dump her. Cheers

dearth_80
26-07-2017, 07:27 PM
Thanks for all the advice. Didnt expects the bros here to consult me. Really appericate all that reposed. Will try to move on.

chennaiman30
26-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Good Advice !

ceandy
27-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Walked by Rowell and discovered a new house that has Malaysians. It's located near to Serangoon Road, next to the house that closed previously. Saw a few lookers, might head down to try sometime.

ttenneb
27-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Walked by Rowell and discovered a new house that has Malaysians. It's located near to Serangoon Road, next to the house that closed previously. Saw a few lookers, might head down to try sometime.

hse number bro?

ceandy
27-07-2017, 11:22 AM
hse number bro?

its the one nearest to serangoon road, near the KTV

holydevil
28-07-2017, 03:12 AM
Why are they located on different houses within the same road? What are the differences between them? Just curious ... anyone care to explain?

Astro77
28-07-2017, 09:09 PM
New house girls looks good. Got one fair one with a very big ass and some of them covering their head with scarf.

jaywalk
29-07-2017, 02:27 PM
jaywalk,

I think I know who you refer to.

Poy = big tits
The other tanned lady = No tits

Oh.. The poy I took don't have big tits. Probably small b boobs.

And very pretty.. Stays in hatyai

Both look equally tanned and tall.

jaywalk
29-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Oh.. The poy I took don't have big tits. Probably small b boobs.

And very pretty.. Stays in hatyai

Both look equally tanned and tall.

Just had a session with 2 ladyboys...

J took JJ after 20mins of wait. .. And once inside room.. Jj kneel and gave me a good bbbj. ,. all of sudden., Poy came knocking on the door. OmG.. She urge me to take her.. Of course yes la!

Fast and furious she took off everything gave me a bbbj while I was lying down smooching with JJ. Initially Jj was quite lost. She didn't react much.. Poy start telling her what to do. She licked my nipples and started her furious frenching.

Poy asked whom I want fuck.. Of course poy la! She is leaving soon.. And she is the reason why I came twice in 3 days. She is beautiful.. W Devilish figure with extraordinary good service. JJ pales beside poy. But she is quite pretty as well. Except her service is much normal and more passive. Her A boobs is a natural. Before I pump poy doggie.. I gave her a good ass rimming with occasional dick jerling... and this made her moan like a slut. Many of them was gossiping next cubicle. Lol

I came and I tipped poy and JJ well. JJ left and poy and I still engage in deep kissing as she say I must come find her if I go hatyai or bkk. Ermmmm.... Of course yes la! She is like miss queen standard.. On par with the renowned primaleen I would say.

tangoshow
29-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Jaywalk,

Good one!

jameskissu69
30-07-2017, 03:14 PM

Bro exact location

Dollyqueen
31-07-2017, 12:07 AM
What time do they normally close shop?

tangoshow
31-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Took Poy, a tall tanned LB with nice soft tits, shes here to earn enough money to become a real bottom.

Shes a hygienic person. Clean my dick few times before sucking me slow pace.

Squeezed and slapped her tits.

Refused to cim without tips.

Jerk me off as I came all over her tits.

Shes going back Hatyai tmr, the next time she will return as a post op.

My poor Alice never fails to smile but seems kinda sad.

I will cum back for her soon.

Samy looking sluttly like hell,

Need to bang her too.

makmak
02-08-2017, 01:25 AM
Tomorrow got new stock coming.... I think.
Anyone can confirm?

the1newborn
02-08-2017, 11:07 PM
just purposely passed by the new house, looks like got a not bad looker there...

RumpRanger
02-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Just got back from Rowell. Saw some new LBs and some old ones from last week or so. The area behind the gate was not as packed with LBs as two weeks ago when it looked like Chatuchak market on a weekend. Poy lovers should note she has gone back home.

Saw this new ladyboy at the back and decided to take her.

Name: Pimchee or Pimchik (not sure which is correct)
Height: 1.70 meters (she told me)
Skin: Very fair. Look for the fairest, tall and skinny ladyboy and that would be Pimchee. However during fuck session I found she has some small pimples on her back so skin is not as smooth as one would expect but no problem for me.
Boobs: What boobs? Flat as Changi Airport runaway. All natural, no silicone. However the surprise is she has pink nipples. Quite rare sight.
Dress: She was wearing black bra top and blue denim shorts.
Communication: Does not speak English well. If you can speak some Thai it would be much better. Thankfully I can speak a little.
Overall package: Very pretty IMO. She says she is a Uni student and she sometimes model in CentralWorld.

Fuck Session
------------
I took off my clothes and approach Pimchee. She immediately pounced on me and started aggressive deep french kissing. He tongue was in my mouth before I could say another word. She began undressing while our lips and tongue were locked. Bra first, denim shorts next and finally the panties.

Pimchee has a small cock, probably due to her taking hormones. Can get semi-hard. She also did not shave so it is a bit like Mandai forest down there.

She stopped the tongue-fu and start licking my nipples and then proceeded to my crotch. She straight away deep-throat my cock like her life depended on it. I grabbed her head and did a short skull fuck. Her BBBJ is pretty good. I did not attempt CIM but you bros out there can try to find out.

She then stood up and started DFK again.

After a while I unlocked my lips and tongue and started licking her pink nips and then finally moved down to the small snake in the jungle and gave her a Singaporean welcome suck. She like it a lot but she liked it even more when I turned her around, parted her asscheeks and gave her a good licking of her asshole. She moaned and got high.

Before long she reached into her handbag and took out a condom. She wants to fuck!

Condom on, LB slut in doggy position, target acquired. Tried to put my cock in but she was tight. Being a student she doesn't get fucked often but I am sure by the end of her tour in Rowell her anus would be well fucked left, right and center by the bros here.

I did doggy, and then standing doggy and back to doggy. Stuck one and then two fingers in her ass. Tight and I can see some discomfort on her face so I did it slowly.

Finally rammed my dick in her ass and spewed out my hot cum in her ass. Unfortunately the condom got in the way.

Cleaned up, paid her the $30 plus tip for a job well done.

BTW, the OKT with the combed-back hair and mustache was scolding one of the ladyboys for doing something wrong. Reminds of army CSM who will fuck you upside down when he is angry.

Astro77
03-08-2017, 12:58 PM
just purposely passed by the new house, looks like got a not bad looker there...

Who is the not bad looker? I saw a really fair one in there with a huge ass when she turns around. Usually in a brown or bluish dress.

the1newborn
03-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Who is the not bad looker? I saw a really fair one in there with a huge ass when she turns around. Usually in a brown or bluish dress.

Not quite sure, just passed by, nvr ask/do anything, ya the 1 I saw quite fair, but ass big or not I not sure, cuz she stand in front of gate, but there's a black dot between her eye, like those Indian red dot

blastit
03-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Just got back from Rowell. Saw some new LBs and some old ones from last week or so. The area behind the gate was not as packed with LBs as two weeks ago when it looked like Chatuchak market on a weekend. Poy lovers should note she has gone back home.

Saw this new ladyboy at the back and decided to take her.

Name: Pimchee or Pimchik (not sure which is correct)
Height: 1.70 meters (she told me)
Skin: Very fair. Look for the fairest, tall and skinny ladyboy and that would be Pimchee. However during fuck session I found she has some small pimples on her back so skin is not as smooth as one would expect but no problem for me.
Boobs: What boobs? Flat as Changi Airport runaway. All natural, no silicone. However the surprise is she has pink nipples. Quite rare sight.
Dress: She was wearing black bra top and blue denim shorts.
Communication: Does not speak English well. If you can speak some Thai it would be much better. Thankfully I can speak a little.
Overall package: Very pretty IMO. She says she is a Uni student and she sometimes model in CentralWorld.

Fuck Session
------------
I took off my clothes and approach Pimchee. She immediately pounced on me and started aggressive deep french kissing. He tongue was in my mouth before I could say another word. She began undressing while our lips and tongue were locked. Bra first, denim shorts next and finally the panties.

Pimchee has a small cock, probably due to her taking hormones. Can get semi-hard. She also did not shave so it is a bit like Mandai forest down there.

She stopped the tongue-fu and start licking my nipples and then proceeded to my crotch. She straight away deep-throat my cock like her life depended on it. I grabbed her head and did a short skull fuck. Her BBBJ is pretty good. I did not attempt CIM but you bros out there can try to find out.

She then stood up and started DFK again.

After a while I unlocked my lips and tongue and started licking her pink nips and then finally moved down to the small snake in the jungle and gave her a Singaporean welcome suck. She like it a lot but she liked it even more when I turned her around, parted her asscheeks and gave her a good licking of her asshole. She moaned and got high.

Before long she reached into her handbag and took out a condom. She wants to fuck!

Condom on, LB slut in doggy position, target acquired. Tried to put my cock in but she was tight. Being a student she doesn't get fucked often but I am sure by the end of her tour in Rowell her anus would be well fucked left, right and center by the bros here.

I did doggy, and then standing doggy and back to doggy. Stuck one and then two fingers in her ass. Tight and I can see some discomfort on her face so I did it slowly.

Finally rammed my dick in her ass and spewed out my hot cum in her ass. Unfortunately the condom got in the way.

Cleaned up, paid her the $30 plus tip for a job well done.

BTW, the OKT with the combed-back hair and mustache was scolding one of the ladyboys for doing something wrong. Reminds of army CSM who will fuck you upside down when he is angry.

Bro, you are one step ahead of me in giving her an FR.
Agree with you she is awesome

dearth_80
04-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Should have listen to one of the bros advice here, make another man stake of going down and saw her again. The moment she saw me, we both avoided further eye contact. I dont is awkward or is just me knowing that what one of the bros mention, is just money. Feeling not as worst as that time, but still hurt. Sometime I don't know is just me or I am just a big fool to be slap and beaten the sense out of me. Still in the process of healing. I miss her so much.

bjorn76
06-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Well, after some reading on the pages I thought I would give it a try. Never been in that area anyway.

It was a busy busy time to walk around over there. Even Rowell street itself was full with people. Oh well.. up to number 79. Crowds in front. The boss was having an argument with a drunk guy. he couldn't get in. Around 15 people standing in front of the gate.

Newbie as I am.. I first thought that was a queue, but after some seconds I realized they were only there to watch the girls. I told the boss '30', he said 'no, 50' and I thought... oh what the hell. I'm a foreigner and 50 is still much better then the 150 I paid last night at orchard towers and worse service then that is not possible.

It's strange to choose a girl while watching through the fenced door, but oh well... Boss asked if I had made my choice. I said, just let me in and I choose there. All the girls jumped up when I walked in and started promoting themselves. Some real cuties there! I just shouted 'big dick and top' and I saw one of the girls who kept sitting looking intensly at me and making a jerking motion with her hand over the forearm... and thought bingo! Learned a lot after reading this forum this afternoon. Thanks for that!

Her name was ploy, thai, from bangkok, 21. Barely speaks english. but enough to communicate for this play. lot of giggles to the other girls and talking when we walked up the stairs. Djeeez, what a shithole! Thankfully she cleaned the mattress for me.

Undressing, on the mattress and the bbbj started. Pretty good actually. Her dick was already pretty hard and actually quite a good size as well. After around 20 min of sucking my dick and balls and her playing with my nipples and me already almost coming twice... I said it was time to fuck. She said I might be to big and I said 'don't worry, it will only hurt once'. she didn't understand. oh well... apparently she liked it, because while riding on top of me (pretty good movements actually), she sprayed her load on my stomach. Wow, quite a load! she says 'sorry, sorry'. I said it's okay and don't worry. Just suck my dick then. After another 5 min it was time to finish up and sprayed my load right in her throat. Nice! Not even blinking, just swallowing.

She cleaned me up afterwards. Again a sorry. Totally unnecessary, but ok. Got dressed up and walked out.

bjorn76
06-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Some extra notes:
- in the 30 min I was in around 3 other girls walked in to look. The third one started to jerk of while looking at me. Funny concept, open house. The exhibitionist in me didn't mind at all.
- I gave her 10 dollar tip. These girls have a hard time, so something extra for the work I don't mind.
- she asked if I come back tomorrow, I said 'yes, but I'm butterfly', so she knows I probably pick someone else
- Door was closed when I wanted to walk out. Standing 5 min inbetween the girls was not a bad thing I can tell you. Sometime to explore the merchandise better. Some very nice species. Door was closed because police walked by. Ok no problem.
- In the cabin next to me big drama. Guy was drunk I guess. Girl shouting with her manly voice didn't help me at all. Then again, it's all part of the fun in such a place.
- While it's dirty, I felt pretty safe. Maybe that has to do that I'm a real big guy and have been in other strange places, but I actually enjoyed it.
- tomorrow if I have time again, and then maybe a threesome or something like that.

For other newbies.. ask away! ;)

ceandy
07-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Some extra notes:
- in the 30 min I was in around 3 other girls walked in to look. The third one started to jerk of while looking at me. Funny concept, open house. The exhibitionist in me didn't mind at all.
- I gave her 10 dollar tip. These girls have a hard time, so something extra for the work I don't mind.
- she asked if I come back tomorrow, I said 'yes, but I'm butterfly', so she knows I probably pick someone else
- Door was closed when I wanted to walk out. Standing 5 min inbetween the girls was not a bad thing I can tell you. Sometime to explore the merchandise better. Some very nice species. Door was closed because police walked by. Ok no problem.
- In the cabin next to me big drama. Guy was drunk I guess. Girl shouting with her manly voice didn't help me at all. Then again, it's all part of the fun in such a place.
- While it's dirty, I felt pretty safe. Maybe that has to do that I'm a real big guy and have been in other strange places, but I actually enjoyed it.
- tomorrow if I have time again, and then maybe a threesome or something like that.

For other newbies.. ask away! ;)

Nice one! Usually when others peek in your cubicle, they're asking to be invited in :D

I did get a third one who was peeking in FOC, just tipped her after the deed. Depends on the LBs also, sometimes they;re just curious :D

bjorn76
07-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Went again. Took a real beautie up. R/Lita, she works normally in pattaya walking street. Forgot the name of the place, otherwise I should have remembered it. Real top. Massive tattoo on her back. very very sexy when she is riding when her back is to me.

This time no keekeboe. she also closed the curtain well with the bucket and everything. Anyway, service was ok but not fantastic. The one yesterday was much more intense and real. She did come with quite a load. impressive.

ceandy
08-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Headed down on Sunday and last night, but didn't manage to take any. Quite limited stocks and none caught my fancy. Asked the OKT about when the new batch would be in and was told only next week or the week after. :(

Ghost Kelevra
09-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Any bros heading down tonight?

ttenneb
18-08-2017, 04:59 PM
who's hot now?

fieldusername
20-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Any blonde ones at rowell?

Saibat
24-08-2017, 11:19 PM
I think rowell house its either closing down or renovation. I passed by the area and saw some bangla carrying out the wooden wall panels. Is this the end of rowell ladyboys 😢😢😢

merlinton
25-08-2017, 10:11 PM
I think rowell house its either closing down or renovation. I passed by the area and saw some bangla carrying out the wooden wall panels. Is this the end of rowell ladyboys 😢😢😢

No way! Really? Please someone, give an update!

Dollyqueen
25-08-2017, 11:46 PM
I only know everytime i rch there 12plus all close shop le

ceandy
26-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Walked by just now, OKT told me most got caught by the police last night, today might have raid again so H79 and the other houses were closed. Not sure when the new batch would be here.

jaywalk
26-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Sorry. Why is it illegal? They we're caught for over staying or illegal prostitution? Or because they were ladyboys?

insearchof
26-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Walked by just now, OKT told me most got caught by the police last night, today might have raid again so H79 and the other houses were closed. Not sure when the new batch would be here.

Well those gurls most probably on visit pass only. Was there last nite 8pm all 4 houses along that stretch closed.
If all closed then lan lan must go GL liao.

ttenneb
26-08-2017, 12:33 PM
I just went there on Monday. Seems normal.

Ninja_Assassin
26-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Sorry. Why is it illegal? They we're caught for over staying or illegal prostitution? Or because they were ladyboys?

Calling prostitute is not an offence in Singapore but having sex with LB is..... there are precedents of guys charged by the police for offence of unnatural sex after caught with LB.

ceandy
27-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Managed to go down last night, apparently the LBs were caught by police and only released in the morning. All should be going back by the 29th this month.

Took 3 pre ops, Mew, Natasha & Lily at the same time, all 3 took turns blowing and frenching. Came inside Lily's mouth after a good 15min and requested to take mew one on one. The other two headed down when I faced fucked mew with half her body outside the cubicle. Opted to finish with a HJ and asked if she could cum as well, she came 1st and me after.

$120 well spent. :D

RumpRanger
27-08-2017, 02:18 PM

They were caught for illegal prostitution. All of them arrived in Singapore with tourist visa. Not suppose to work much less work as a prostitute. Being a ladyboy is secondary. Last time in Geylang got many freelancers from China, India, Indonesia etc plying the streets and many were caught by anti-vice for soliciting and illegal prostitution.

Having said that, most were not jailed. They were given an option to either continue working a few days to get money for a budget airline ticket back to their country or leave the next day (provided they have already earned enough). Singapore government won't spend tax payers money to deport them and would not jail them because we would probably end up with a prison full of prostitutes which we would have to feed.

merlinton
27-08-2017, 09:16 PM
This batch is good!

I think they are all pre-ops. I had the one on the left. Boy, her body is slim but very huggable with a nice pair of soft titties. Skin is soft and smells like a baby. Face is just perfect cuteness. I was hugging and nibbling her nipples like a hungry baby. French kissing is plentiful and she has really nice soft lips. Face fucking such a beauty is superb as well.

Cock is below average size but can erect and cum. Her semen tastes like a honey drink with light sweetness.

Too bad they are leaving soon. But brothers, you should check out H79 often. Such a kinky place with such beauties and in the heart of a cosmopolitan city is unbelievable.

jaywalk
27-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Thanks kakis... I missed put on Rita.. Hope I can get to her again..

The one with the full back tattoo

ceandy
28-08-2017, 03:54 PM
This batch is good!

I think they are all pre-ops. I had the one on the left. Boy, her body is slim but very huggable with a nice pair of soft titties. Skin is soft and smells like a baby. Face is just perfect cuteness. I was hugging and nibbling her nipples like a hungry baby. French kissing is plentiful and she has really nice soft lips. Face fucking such a beauty is superb as well.

Cock is below average size but can erect and cum. Her semen tastes like a honey drink with light sweetness.

Too bad they are leaving soon. But brothers, you should check out H79 often. Such a kinky place with such beauties and in the heart of a cosmopolitan city is unbelievable.

Yeah she's good. I'm heading down again tonight since its their last day here in SG.

oglaf1234
28-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Anyone knows the name of the one on the left?

manbearpig89
28-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Anyone knows the name of the one on the left?

She calls herself "guess". She's ultra feminine with a cute little petite cock. She is tall, slender with natural looking breast and smells extremely nice. We locked lips the moment we entered the cubicle and spent the next 20 minutes frenching and fondling each other's body like long lost lovers. I signaled that I want to be inside her. She helped me put on the condom and smeared a decent amount of KY onto her anus and then prostated her pelvis, granting me full access. My goodness, it was such a lovely sight to behold. Seeing her semi-erected cock twitch in delight as I increase the tempo of the pounding was a real treat. Mind you we were frenching so deeply while simultaneously exchanging mints in each other's mouth. Her pre-cum inevitably leaked out from her beautiful cock as my tool massaged her prostate gland. We continued our love making for the next 15 minutes. I spilled my seeds into her and we embraced each other for another 5 minutes where I sniffed her fragrance that was exuding out of her hair. Boy of boy, the kissing continued while she removed the condom and wiped me with a wet tissue. After which, I helped her put on her panties and dress. She reciprocated by buttoning my shirt and pants. She held my hands and led me downstairs only to learn that the door was shut with the okt lecturing the rest of the girls. A few of them were giggling at me only to realised that my lips was smothered with lipstick. Two of the other girls flashed their cock and winked at me. I bade her farewell and hope that she returns to this silly place.

jaywalk
28-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Yeah she's good. I'm heading down again tonight since its their last day here in SG.

Is the second one from the right still around? Thanks... Is rowell open anyway?

manbearpig89
28-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Is the second one from the right still around? Thanks... Is rowell open anyway?

Yes she is! She is wearing a short black dress.

dearth_80
29-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Just went down, didn't expect she to still be around, make eye contact when I stop to take a look inside. She was there, my heart felt like a knife stab right into the heart. Why she is still around. Our eyes meet, she turn away, I know she don't want any contact with me, me too, as I turn and walk off. Seeing her make me want to end going there now. I hate myself.

Any advice from bros here, when are they going back? I really don't want to see her.

ceandy
29-08-2017, 01:00 AM
So tonight was their last night here, hope the new batch coming in soon would be equal if not better. :D

dearth_80
29-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Just went down, didn't expect she to still be around, make eye contact when I stop to take a look inside. She was there, my heart felt like a knife stab right into the heart. Why she is still around. Our eyes meet, she turn away, I know she don't want any contact with me, me too, as I turn and walk off. Seeing her make me want to end going there now. I hate myself.

Any advice from bros here, when are they going back? I really don't want to see her.

Sharpshoterz
30-08-2017, 05:21 PM

Stand in front of the gate and masturbate infront of him/her

merlinton
31-08-2017, 09:26 AM

End your sob stories please. You are really absurd to be having these emotions in such a context. It's like seeing someone cry while he is watching porn. Awkward right?

Cmon, Rowell H79 is a fun kinky place.

Sharpshoterz
31-08-2017, 11:24 AM
End your sob stories please. You are really absurd to be having these emotions in such a context. It's like seeing someone cry while he is watching porn. Awkward right?

Cmon, Rowell H79 is a fun kinky place.
Yes true.. worst more crying over a man when he is a man himself hahahaha

mona
31-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Cry for what!!!! They are here to earn a living n entertain us....bring your so called sadness somewhere else....we are here to discuss about LB fucking session not some relationship problem especially unrealistic problems brought about by your own self.

fuckingbaby
31-08-2017, 08:29 PM

What's her name? I'll give her a good pounding. Ram my cock in her so hard she won't be able to make eye contact with anyone :D

ricky89
31-08-2017, 10:02 PM
New batch come already?

Saibat
31-08-2017, 11:23 PM
New batch come already?

Havent i think. Still the same batch i think

yesscenter
01-09-2017, 09:23 AM

Why dont you bring her home and show mother.

She may be happy to have a daughter in law with a dong

Sharpshoterz
01-09-2017, 11:52 AM

A man cry for a man hahahaha still funny can't get over it

lbsex
02-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Any bros on site?
Hows the selections?

ceandy
02-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Any bros on site?
Hows the selections?

Passed by, quite limited this batch. Prefer to spend half day in JB fucking a few LBs these few weeks.

lbsex
03-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Passed by, quite limited this batch. Prefer to spend half day in JB fucking a few LBs these few weeks.

Thanks bro. Thats sad....
Hows the jb scene like?