PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

serpenty
04-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Passed by, quite limited this batch. Prefer to spend half day in JB fucking a few LBs these few weeks.
U go susor empat or jln wong ah fook shophouse?
Jln wong ah fook can see thai lb during evening.
But tempting to try scared on top steal my valuables.

ceandy
05-09-2017, 06:06 PM
U go susor empat or jln wong ah fook shophouse?
Jln wong ah fook can see thai lb during evening.
But tempting to try scared on top steal my valuables.

I use wechat to source them out, usually around the Meldrum hotel area. Have a regular that I always got to. RM80/hr, which is so much more value for money.

Recently have been going there for threesomes with my regular and her friend from Laos. Rm160 for two LBs blowing you for an hour, where to find in SG:D

Will be heading down again tonight for an overnight session, might try Susor Empat tomorrow or something.

Summerhillt
06-09-2017, 05:21 PM
I use wechat to source them out, usually around the Meldrum hotel area. Have a regular that I always got to. RM80/hr, which is so much more value for money.

Recently have been going there for threesomes with my regular and her friend from Laos. Rm160 for two LBs blowing you for an hour, where to find in SG:D

Will be heading down again tonight for an overnight session, might try Susor Empat tomorrow or something.

Wa bro can share WeChat Contact mah. Pm me

Dollyqueen
08-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Wht time do they close nowadays... feel like gg there now to suck yummy cocks

merlinton
10-09-2017, 03:39 PM
I bet many people missed her! She is from the previous batch. I almost missed her but am glad I served this lovely fairy and consumed her cum before she flew back to the heavens.

I came across numerous messages about identifying this girl and that girl, how I identify LBs that can erect and cum, etc. To be honest I have no sure method, I simply keep an open mind every time I pop by H79. I already had so many great experiences that were self discovered -- the LB Mint that could jetspray her cum into my mouth from a distance; the LB that rode my dick to her own orgasm and then hop forward to shoot her cum on my face; the LB that invaded my session to put her dick in my mouth before ejaculating on my body; etc etc -- just to name a few.

I advise bros NOT to have a targeted approach when going Rowell. Be open minded. Do not constrict your expectations to just the ones tried and tested by others. Do not be discouraged by remarks that the current batch is not good, be there yourself to find out.

Lately in this current batch, I just had a girl named Fim who has a cute curved dick that chipmunked my face. She held my head for deep throating thrusts and finally pulled my hair to take great aim of her 4 thick cum loads on my face. She is confident of her huge loads, that’s why she started from left cheek in a clockwise to my forehead then my right cheek then my lips before slotting her rod in my mouth for a finale clean-up.

ttenneb
10-09-2017, 04:01 PM
I bet many people missed her! She is from the previous batch. I almost missed her but am glad I served this lovely fairy and consumed her cum before she flew back to the heavens.

I came across numerous messages about identifying this girl and that girl, how I identify LBs that can erect and cum, etc. To be honest I have no sure method, I simply keep an open mind every time I pop by H79. I already had so many great experiences that were self discovered -- the LB Mint that could jetspray her cum into my mouth from a distance; the LB that rode my dick to her own orgasm and then hop forward to shoot her cum on my face; the LB that invaded my session to put her dick in my mouth before ejaculating on my body; etc etc -- just to name a few.

I advise bros NOT to have a targeted approach when going Rowell. Be open minded. Do not constrict your expectations to just the ones tried and tested by others. Do not be discouraged by remarks that the current batch is not good, be there yourself to find out.

Lately in this current batch, I just had a girl named Fim who has a cute curved dick that chipmunked my face. She held my head for deep throating thrusts and finally pulled my hair to take great aim of her 4 thick cum loads on my face. She is confident of her huge loads, that’s why she started from left cheek in a clockwise to my forehead then my right cheek then my lips before slotting her rod in my mouth for a finale clean-up.

I'm actually very curious about 1 thing. What does it feel doing bj for them.

merlinton
10-09-2017, 06:23 PM

Well, just head down to Rowell H79 to find out yourself! It might be your thing. Hahaha

Sharpshoterz
10-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Wht time do they close nowadays... feel like gg there now to suck yummy cocks

Hi . What does it feels like sucking a dick ?

Kingston7
10-09-2017, 11:54 PM
I used to enjoy FL ladyboy as they are in hotel and discreet. However, their price is getting ridiculous. Last time I can enjoy good quality service at around $150, but now all starting price $300 an up, quality is not good either.

I would like to venture to Rowell.
May I know how is the Rules here? Do/dont/durations
Is the place clean?
How big is the room/cubicle?
Any washing facilities?

Thank you all shifu in advance.

orbiorbi
11-09-2017, 12:05 AM
Heading down to site now!

Hope to go for 2 rounds.

And to the above questions.

Place is dodgy as fuck, but it's cheap and awesome for boom boom.

Try it to experience it

pharoahbb
11-09-2017, 12:09 AM

Hope to go for 2 rounds.

Try it to experience it

Update us if anything nice eh :)

pharoahbb
11-09-2017, 12:16 AM
I used to enjoy FL ladyboy as they are in hotel and discreet. However, their price is getting ridiculous. Last time I can enjoy good quality service at around $150, but now all starting price $300 an up, quality is not good either.

I would like to venture to Rowell.
Is the place clean?
Any washing facilities?

Thank you all shifu in advance.

There a tap
No washing facilities
Room is slightly bigger than a store room
No rules thou just be like those contruction workers see see no order

pharoahbb
11-09-2017, 12:17 AM
There a tap
No washing facilities

Oh lastly if you wanna Tip them don't give too much spoil market

orbiorbi
11-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Update us if anything nice eh :)

A couple of lookers eh.

Like almost 15-20 to choose from but ended up blind choosing "fim/film", same as bro merlinton.

She has a very nice tool, but I think the Chinese OKT was yelling at them about 20 minutes, can't enjoy fully.

She's either very shy or very protective, no DFK, avoids kissing, no bbbjs etc.

Definitely recommend this chiang mai girl.

Ended with a COB all over her.

Kingston7
11-09-2017, 05:30 AM
There a tap
No washing facilities

Thank you all Bros for answering.
There is a tap in every room?
Is it like petain type?

loverboy69
11-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Is it like petain type?

No tap in room. Just a nasty toilet/bathroom with no doors ...
If u lucky, yr partner might have wet wipes ....

taxidriversg
11-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Well, just head down to Rowell H79 to find out yourself! It might be your thing. Hahaha

The first time I sucked cock it was amazing and I got addicted to sucking cock that I had that night. All in all, it felt amazing and I can’t wait for more!!

It is extremely important to moan, scream, slurp and squeal when sucking her off. It is auditory stimulation for her Let our moans and sounds express how much you love pleasuring her like the way she had pleasure you how excited you are, and how much you enjoy

I want to be able to keep my eyes locked with her's I liked the facial expressions on her face while my lips are wrapped around the base of her cock, feeling her fingers runing over my hair holding on to my head pressing my face against her as she stretches and fills my wet throat with throbbing cock. I don’t think there is anything more fun than choking her cock. I love when she groan as her dick fills my throat, I want to swallow her without missing a beat and would never waste a drop of precious cum. I have such desires and cravings THIS IS PURE HEAVEN Making them cum with my mouth, its like my heaven and my superpower nunber one Rule Never ever resist the chance of having a cock in your mouth I love it when she is with a bigger dicks than me treat me like their little bitch, fucking and using my mouth as their pussy!!!I like it when she got a little rough giving me a good spanking too That’s because we can’t get enough cock. We worship lady with cock. We adore their cock. We’re desperate for their cock. We’ll do anything for more cock. 💋It is so nice to suck & serve cock after cock. The best I’ve done so far is 5 fucking my pussymouth Hope One day I will set a new record for myself

Sharpshoterz
11-09-2017, 07:24 PM
No tap in room. Just a nasty toilet/bathroom with no doors ...
If u lucky, yr partner might have wet wipes ....

Means , it's not even a room ?? It's a cubicle right ??

Dollyqueen
11-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Shakalakala boom boom

Hope to go for 2 rounds.

Try it to experience it

merlinton
11-09-2017, 09:18 PM

Is the place clean?
Any washing facilities?

Hey Dudes, there is only one sure way to have all the questions on your mind answered. Just Be There Yourself!

You can have hundreds of answers for your thousands of questions but words are never enough until you be there physically to absorb the full experience.

taxidriversg
11-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Hey Dudes, there is only one sure way to have all the questions on your mind answered. Just Be There Yourself!

You can have hundreds of answers for your thousands of questions but words are never enough until you be there physically to absorb the full experience.

Fully agreed with you

pharoahbb
12-09-2017, 02:35 AM
Is it like petain type?
No tap in every room
No tap in any room

loverboy69
12-09-2017, 01:10 PM

Oh yeah.. no doors for the cubicle, only curtain.
As merlinton said best way is to experience it yourself.

pharoahbb
12-09-2017, 09:45 PM

Curiosity kills the cats just go experience it

loverboy25
15-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Went there last night, got about 15 Lb. Had a "old" friend from my previous trip to LOS. Name pinky from Chiangmai with a nice fat sausage. DFK and 69 for a good 30 minutes before unloading load on each other.

LoverBoy36
15-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Been some time in rowell. Finally created account. Had "fim" i tink recently. She had a curved and shaven dick. Lick her up all over and finish off with CBJ and HJ.

Sharpshoterz
15-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Been some time in rowell. Finally created account. Had "fim" i tink recently. She had a curved and shaven dick. Lick her up all over and finish off with CBJ and HJ.

U finish him off or him finish u off ?

LoverBoy36
15-09-2017, 05:35 PM
U finish him off or him finish u off ?

Yea she finish me off. Wasnt in a mood to fuck her.

Kenneth86
15-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Hi anyone kind to tell or share how dose fim look like thanks you...

orbiorbi
16-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Had a great time with fim/film outcall at a 81 nearby.

All in all, she's very accommodating but cautious, so still no bbbj cim or DFK.

But a good sized and can stay hard, so definitely someone you can play with.

Treat her well and she will reciprocate.

She's going back Tuesday so head down before she goes back.

Hi anyone kind to tell or share how dose fim look like thanks you...

benny89
16-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Hey bros. Just want to ask and know more about susor empat. Where is it exactly?Are they easy to find on the streets and their availability timing?
I might be riding there so im nt sure if its safe to park my bike there? Thanks in advance my friends.

Kenneth86
16-09-2017, 08:09 PM
Had a great time with fim/film outcall at a 81 nearby.

All in all, she's very accommodating but cautious, so still no bbbj cim or DFK.

But a good sized and can stay hard, so definitely someone you can play with.

Hi bro, so how she look like haha

merlinton
16-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Had a great time with fim/film outcall at a 81 nearby. All in all, she's very accommodating but cautious, so still no bbbj cim or DFK. But a good sized and can stay hard, so definitely someone you can play with.

Her cum is thick, gooey and big volume. She will hold my head for a deep thrust of her strong dick into my throat.

benny89
18-09-2017, 02:28 AM

Hi bro can shate contact for these lbs bro. Thabks alot.

lawry
19-09-2017, 01:32 AM
Her cum is thick, gooey and big volume. She will hold my head for a deep thrust of her strong dick into my throat.

Pardon for me to be curious. She plays safe.. no BBBJ no CIM.. but you willing? You not scared?:eek:

Noire
21-09-2017, 06:46 PM
Hey brothers, I want to first time try lady boy, so I may have some questions that hopefully can be answered.
Is the place clean?
What is the fucking room like? Got bed?
How do I know I'm close to the house?
What time does it open and close and how much?

Cuntworth
22-09-2017, 12:39 AM
Hey brothers, I want to first time try lady boy, so I may have some questions that hopefully can be answered.
Is the place clean?
Clean
Got
Your heartbeat will beat very fast once u near
24/7
All infor in the thread just spend sometime reading :D u will get all yr answers

Aceyfox
22-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Is the place clean?

Why don’t you spend some effort in reading up? All answers are in this thread. If you yourself can’t be bothered, why expect anyone to spoonfeed you then :cool:

LoverBoy36
25-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Hi , anione been there ? Hows the current batch ?

ceandy
25-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Haven't been to H79 for quite some time recently as I just got a new FB who is making me fuck her brains out every single day (not kidding).

Decided I needed a change and went down to H79 today. Saw a few lookers, took 1 pre op named Jeep.

petite sized with C-D cup tits. BBBJ for a good 15min but still couldn't cum as my balls were literally empty. Just couldn't cum. Ended up leaving with no happy ending but she was more than understanding. Told me to save up and return to her. :D

Going to rest now, lol need to wake up early tomorrow to report to daily pounding session before heading to work :rolleyes:

Robo
26-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Haven't been to H79 for quite some time recently as I just got a new FB who is making me fuck her brains out every single day (not kidding).

Decided I needed a change and went down to H79 today. Saw a few lookers, took 1 pre op named Jeep.

petite sized with C-D cup tits. BBBJ for a good 15min but still couldn't cum as my balls were literally empty. Just couldn't cum. Ended up leaving with no happy ending but she was more than understanding. Told me to save up and return to her. :D

Going to rest now, lol need to wake up early tomorrow to report to daily pounding session before heading to work :rolleyes:

Who is tat lucky charm?
So ur regular bonk is at jb?
Y not try drink red bull before action starts.

ceandy
26-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Who is tat lucky charm?
So ur regular bonk is at jb?
Y not try drink red bull before action starts.

No she's someone I met in SG.

Haven't tried red bull before a session, usually just hydrate myself.

Summerhillt
27-09-2017, 12:48 AM
No she's someone I met in SG.

Haven't tried red bull before a session, usually just hydrate myself.

As in a ladyboy in sg or normal woman

makmak
27-09-2017, 07:48 PM
No open now. I think AV around.

the1newborn
27-09-2017, 08:03 PM

wow bro ceandy, geng, please teach how to get FB~~

tiuhxued
28-09-2017, 09:13 AM
wow bro ceandy, geng, please teach how to get FB~~

I Guess 3 points we must have in order to achieve what Bro Ceandy gets;-
Look Good
Fuck Well
A bit of luck
Ha ha
I'm short of all 3 attributes unfortunately

Roronoa
28-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Any Bros know of any post ops currently at Rowell?

ceandy
28-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Look Good
Fuck Well
A bit of luck
Ha ha

I wouldn't consider myself good looking, average looking perhaps. Just make it a point to keep my personal hygiene up whenever I meet a LB or lady. Most Lbs at H79 would express excitement when they see that I'm clean shaven and that usually leads to a damn good BBBJ which is what I like.

Kylin
29-09-2017, 06:46 PM
How do I ask for someone who can cum and I can suck their dick? The last few times I went I got really bad ones who wouldn't get hard

the1newborn
29-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Look Good
Fuck Well
A bit of luck
Ha ha

Me too, lol

the1newborn
29-09-2017, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't consider myself good looking, average looking perhaps. Just make it a point to keep my personal hygiene up whenever I meet a LB or lady. Most Lbs at H79 would express excitement when they see that I'm clean shaven and that usually leads to a damn good BBBJ which is what I like.

Oh, shave ur little bro is good? Nvr know that, learned...

the1newborn
29-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Just "pass by" h79, seem like recently business not that good..

orbiorbi
01-10-2017, 06:41 AM
Will be dropping by tonight.

Anyone has any update about this batch to share?

Cuntworth
02-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Will be dropping by tonight.

Anyone has any update about this batch to share?

Waiting for u to share since u going to drop by :D

orbiorbi
02-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Well.

Heading down now will be a mistake because of the deepavali season. It's packed full of foreign workers and must be a good endless stream of customers for the batch now.

Although I must say it was Sunday but it was much busier than a normal Sunday. With the bazaar going on nearby and also Mustafa.

Couple of lookers, had Maxim, beautiful fake tits and pretty face, nice ass. However bad service and just there to get it down asap, like fast food.

This will also likely be the last time sharing in this thread as it dies off slowly by itself. There is no longer the spirit of sharing great bonks and adventures.

Waiting for u to share since u going to drop by :D

susharma
03-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Any one intrested to join me today ??

ricky89
05-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Any one intrested to join me today ??

Can pm me.. might be heading down today!

winstoniala
05-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Hi anyone going down tmr night? Newb here need some guidance

sggirls
06-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Hi anyone going down tmr night? Newb here need some guidance

just get through the gates....the ladies will guide you. Dont worry....

Cuntworth
06-10-2017, 11:10 AM
just get through the gates....the ladies will guide you. Dont worry....

Sharing yr experiences???:D

the1newborn
09-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Passed by again, got new batch...quite an amount of new ladies

Ghost Kelevra
09-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Wondering if any old birds here wanna try 2on1 with the ladyboy or maybe take 2 ladyboy but share 1 hotel room?

FastnCurious
10-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Yes man. I am interested? You have any one in mind? 2 girl or 1, I am willing.

ceandy
10-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Headed down last night, had a pre op named Honey.

Service was rather good, lots of frenching and had a long BBBJ with CIM.

Went for a drink after that, but was still feeling a little "itchy". Headed to the new malaysian house at the opposite end and took one named Jewel. Huge ass implants which made doggystyle fantastic. Rammed her from behind till I came inside her ass. Paid $30 and left.

modus
10-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Ghost, I'm interested. When?

MJoy
10-10-2017, 07:21 PM
I went down today at around 6pm. It has not opened for business yet, what time do they open..?

leroy13
10-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Hi

Anyone can recomment one with

Nice tool
Thx

Im at rowell now

ceandy
10-10-2017, 09:19 PM
I went down today at around 6pm. It has not opened for business yet, what time do they open..?

Usually 7pm

leroy13
10-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Hi

There is ladyboy with tatto

On the back. Is she ok??

ttenneb
11-10-2017, 12:10 AM

Went for a drink after that, but was still feeling a little "itchy". Headed to the new malaysian house at the opposite end and took one named Jewel. Huge ass implants which made doggystyle fantastic. Rammed her from behind till I came inside her ass. Paid $30 and left.

Hi bro.. can share with me where is the new msian hse. didn’t happen to see it everytime i pass by

ceandy
11-10-2017, 12:53 AM
Hi bro.. can share with me where is the new msian hse. didn’t happen to see it everytime i pass by

Its the one nearest to serangoon road.

TWarlock
11-10-2017, 02:58 PM

So now there is 2 houses in Rowell?

ceandy
11-10-2017, 05:23 PM
So now there is 2 houses in Rowell?

There are 4, but only 1 thai house, the rest are malaysian.

dearth_80
11-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Is the price the same for all, I only saw one beside the Rowell, few doors down. Where the other 2? A guide would be good.

freakyfreak
11-10-2017, 06:16 PM

Didn't that Malaysian house burn down recently? Are you referring to the same location?

ceandy
11-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Didn't that Malaysian house burn down recently? Are you referring to the same location?

Its a few doors down, 2 in fact. The tall pimp is always in front of it with his bicycle.

tangoshow
12-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Went down this morning at 1230am and they were still operational.

Took Jib, a 22 years old SYT from Chiangmai whom had pretty face with nice man made tits. Passed her SGD30, started with bare back blow job after I washed my dick at the toilet. Bang her a while in mission and want to cum in mouth but I could not after having a little too much drinks. She jerk me off with that innocent face, some deep french kissing and I came on her stomach.

Gonna re visit her soon.

toadd
12-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Anyone know if they operate in the afternoon? Can I get their contact?

Geylang1969
13-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Its a few doors down, 2 in fact. The tall pimp is always in front of it with his bicycle.

Even this newly open house was closed yesterday. Some renovation going nearby. Are all the girls here LB I thought some look like true Indian girls.

Geylang1969
13-10-2017, 04:24 PM

Wow bro Ceandy. Two shots same hour :) may I ask how old you are?

ceandy
13-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Wow bro Ceandy. Two shots same hour :) may I ask how old you are?

I'm 27. Usually takes 2 shots to satisfy me :D

tangoshow
14-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Just finished another round with Jib.

Innocent face, forever cute, 22 years old.

Bareback blowjob, licking of shaft, balls sucking, devouring through ass rim. My pre cum was leaking and she sucked it non-hesitantly. Consistent blowjob skills, came a huge load of cum into her mouth. Satisfied.

Looking forward to my re-visit already.

Many other good looking ones, worth to visit now.

tangoshow
15-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Another round with Jib.

She gets hard, unable to cum due to hormones intake.

Wet bareback blowjob, enjoyed the ass rim even more.

Pushed my dick in till she gagged.

Cum in her mouth and she gagged again.

Satisfied.

Not the last time im visiting for sure.

LoverBoy36
16-10-2017, 12:46 AM
Another round with Jib.

Satisfied.

Any way to identify her ?

LoverBoy36
16-10-2017, 12:46 AM
Another round with Jib.

Satisfied.

Nyway to identify her ?

Noire
17-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Guys can help a bit? I want to try but the last time I went the house close. I usually go Geylang afternoon but I went at 3pm it looks closed. Can I know what time they operate?

littlepea10
18-10-2017, 01:09 AM
After 7, will definitely be open

tangoshow
19-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Oh Jib my Jib,

Took her last night for some good fun.

After bareback blowjob and ass rim, she rode in cow girl, switched to bang her in missionary, spoon and doggy style.

Felt like cumming and she sucked me good until I came in her mouth.

Went for dinner nearby.

Back to Jib for second shot, same old bareback blowjob. Banged the usual stances and this time she refused to blow/cim as her mouth was hurting. After some persuasion she still suck me good and I came again in her mouth.

She gagged few times during the blowjob, wished she could deepthroat my dick but guess its too much for her.

Leaving on 21st. I believe I supported her financially more than others and its worth it. Wonder if there will be another sweet, innocent and pleasant like her in Rowell...

leroy13
19-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Bro
Can descibe how jib

Look like. Brief description
Thx

Me0000
20-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Hello all,

Back in Singapore this week. When I was here in June, Rowell was dead with everything closed. Looks like it's back again.
Question: I know H79, and one other up the street, but it was mentioned that there are 4 total. Can you say where they are?
H79 seems to b the main one that bros talkabout. The other ones are no good?

Thanks for the help!

PS: AndI did look through the thread but can't see where the other houses are.

RumpRanger
20-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Hello all,

Back in Singapore this week. When I was here in June, Rowell was dead with everything closed. Looks like it's back again.
Question: I know H79, and one other up the street, but it was mentioned that there are 4 total. Can you say where they are?
H79 seems to b the main one that bros talkabout. The other ones are no good?

Thanks for the help!

PS: AndI did look through the thread but can't see where the other houses are.

First of all go there early, like 7 pm or a bit earlier while it is still daylight.

Start your walk along Rowell from Serangoon Road. Slowly walk along the five-foot way in front of the shop houses towards Kampong Kapor Road (use google map if you are not sure). If there is no police presence the doors should be open. First brothel is a staircase behind the gate. You will find Malaysian Malay and Malaysian Indian ladyboys sitting on the staircase. Most will wear Indian ethnic clothes to appeal to the Indian/Bangla customers. No one will wear sexy clothes like bikinis or lingerie. Having said that, some of the Malay ladyboys look nice too but you cannot see their figures because they are sitting down on the staircase and they also wear long Indian clothes. One thing to note is that all the ladyboy brothels here will attract a small crowd outside the gates gawking at the girls. Can't miss it.

Walk further down you will come across a unit with bars on the windows and gate. Just only Malaysian Indian ladyboys sitting down on plastic chairs.

Cross Kampong Kapor Road to the other block of shop houses. Look for another crowd of gawkers. It's another brothel with a staircase filled with Malays and Indians again. And lastly, further down, the famous house of Thai ladyboys.

If all the doors are closed it means that anti-vice is around so you may have to wait until they open again.

Vivacious
20-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Just came back from H79, got quite a few lookers. Took 1 pre-op semi-short hair with decent size cup by name of Soda. I remembered her from my romping at Cockatoo in Soi Cowboy 3 years back.

Her service was good as per before. Started off with a long BJ, balls sucking and rimming. I fondled her tool till it got real hard (it's not very big but ok decent) and then I pop the golden qns for her to CIM. She agreed and started stroking her hard tool while I gave it some love from my mouth till she reached the point of no return and unloaded all her soldiers into my mouth. I did not stop sucking every single drop till her legs went jelly.

After that she continued the BBBJ before some doggy and missionary while I pound her ass with my hands tightly gripping her firm C cup boobs. Unloaded my soldiers inside her and left a happy man. Gave her some tips since she did more than what I wanted and was probably overrunning the time limit.

For those who wanna spot her, she's probably the only one with semi-short hair. Definitely will RTF since she only just arrive last week.

Big Sexy
21-10-2017, 06:09 AM
Guys

New domain for the forum - https://www.sammyboyforum.info/
Please help to spread the word.. thanks

in the event that you cannot access the forum...

use a VPN or google DNS...

If you are on desktop .. Please bookmark twitter.com/sammyboyfor for update and new url...

if u are on mobile. Use this FREE browser to access the forum.
it is FREE, secure and Fast. best of all u dont need to do any configuration and you will be able to access the forum.

http://www.puffinbrowser.com/download/
u can also download it via playstore..

Please help to spread the word.. thanks

Google public DNS

How to Configure Google DNS on windows 8 and 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwxvQBiAM5c

How to Configure Google DNS on MAC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlElFp9lg3M

How to Configure Google DNS on windows7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJ2JL9nUqY[/QUOTE]

Me0000
22-10-2017, 01:38 PM
First of all go there early, like 7 pm or a bit earlier while it is still daylight.

Start your walk along Rowell from Serangoon Road. Slowly walk along the five-foot way in front of the shop houses towards Kampong Kapor Road (use google map if you are not sure). If there is no police presence the doors should be open. First brothel is a staircase behind the gate. You will find Malaysian Malay and Malaysian Indian ladyboys sitting on the staircase. Most will wear Indian ethnic clothes to appeal to the Indian/Bangla customers. No one will wear sexy clothes like bikinis or lingerie. Having said that, some of the Malay ladyboys look nice too but you cannot see their figures because they are sitting down on the staircase and they also wear long Indian clothes. One thing to note is that all the ladyboy brothels here will attract a small crowd outside the gates gawking at the girls. Can't miss it.

Walk further down you will come across a unit with bars on the windows and gate. Just only Malaysian Indian ladyboys sitting down on plastic chairs.

Cross Kampong Kapor Road to the other block of shop houses. Look for another crowd of gawkers. It's another brothel with a staircase filled with Malays and Indians again. And lastly, further down, the famous house of Thai ladyboys.

If all the doors are closed it means that anti-vice is around so you may have to wait until they open again.

Thank you so much for the details. How early do they open in the morning? I might be interested in a morning run.

Thx

RumpRanger
22-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Thank you so much for the details. How early do they open in the morning? I might be interested in a morning run.

Thx

They do not open in the morning. Business from approximately 6.30 pm to 1 am.

BTW, it is an illegal joint. Don't get caught with your pants down if anti-vice raid the place.

qwerty91
22-10-2017, 11:20 PM
They do not open in the morning. Business from approximately 6.30 pm to 1 am.

BTW, it is an illegal joint. Don't get caught with your pants down if anti-vice raid the place.

Anti-vice do not really raid the place. They are usually from ICA to catch illegal immigrants. Even if you are caught, they will take down your details and you are off to go.

Geylang1969
23-10-2017, 01:21 AM
Anti-vice do not really raid the place. They are usually from ICA to catch illegal immigrants. Even if you are caught, they will take down your details and you are off to go.

I heard if antivice catches you with a preop ladyboy they will charge you for sodomy. Considered man to man sex which is homosexuality and illegal. That is scary to me. Does anybody have had a bad experience?

You are left free only if your partner is a genetic woman or postop.that is what I heard..

qwerty91
23-10-2017, 09:04 AM
I heard if antivice catches you with a preop ladyboy they will charge you for sodomy. Considered man to man sex which is homosexuality and illegal. That is scary to me. Does anybody have had a bad experience?

You are left free only if your partner is a genetic woman or postop.that is what I heard..

there is no case to charge, as there is no proof/evidence. Unless she makes a report.

Geylang1969
23-10-2017, 05:09 PM
there is no case to charge, as there is no proof/evidence. Unless she makes a report.

If AV raid the house, they can easily peep into the room and catch you pants down with a LB. Rooms don't even have doors,, only a lousy curtain.

jacky43
23-10-2017, 10:46 PM
PR and citizens dont have a thing to worry. It is the foreigners on working pass. If he is caught SPF will contact his employers, and chances of being sack is high.

This gen foreigners on working pass r required to respect this country rules and regulations. Many will not dare to break it even trying the best to hook up a local girl inorder to get into PAP good book.

That is another topic.

ceandy
25-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Just returned from a long hiatus from H79. Had Soda, Honey and Micky today.

Started off with Honey and Soda 1st, and Micky (found out she was post op later) peeped into my cubicle as there was alot of noise from my spanking Honey's ass. Invited her in and had my foursome in the last cubicle next to the toilet.

Kinda frustrating to have your dicked wiped with wet tissue everytime another LB wants to blow you lol. Proceeded with pussy grinding with Micky while I took turns frenching Honey and Soda.

Erupted my cumshot with Micky's pussy grinding. Got cleaned up and headed down. :D

bantex
01-11-2017, 10:20 PM
you power!!

Just returned from a long hiatus from H79. Had Soda, Honey and Micky today.

Started off with Honey and Soda 1st, and Micky (found out she was post op later) peeped into my cubicle as there was alot of noise from my spanking Honey's ass. Invited her in and had my foursome in the last cubicle next to the toilet.

Kinda frustrating to have your dicked wiped with wet tissue everytime another LB wants to blow you lol. Proceeded with pussy grinding with Micky while I took turns frenching Honey and Soda.

Erupted my cumshot with Micky's pussy grinding. Got cleaned up and headed down. :D

horneydoggie
02-11-2017, 01:33 AM
Long time no post Liao , today reallI make my blood boil , Wentdown around Midnite , pls dun waste time on a Pre op in green bikini , she promise big cock and everything but in the room keep asking to finish , Sianz so took a post op in red dress , more accomodating although a bit more biz such as asking for tips , this batch not as good thou imho

horneydoggie
02-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Long time never post liao, Totally Pissed with the Standard Nowadays.

Took a Preop around midnite, Promised everything Can, Big Cock etc etc , In the End was a Rushed Job Say the Lest. She was in a Green Bikini , Talk very Loud say Big Cock...blah Blah . Pls Beware of Such Gals Promising Everthing . 5mins into the Deed i totally Sianz Liao, Keep asking me finish Alreadi anot, think i Bangla :rolleyes: , Couldnt Cum . So just Fuck it after 5 mins , Went Down Took a Post op in a Red Dress. Wow her Boobs are Natural as far as i can tell. totally soft and Bouncy, she has curly hair. Atttiude a bit Biz like , ask for money first and tips, but at lest she performed. Cannot rem their names. Seems Standard Drooped from last time i went.

Beware this Batch bros. Seems CS is out the window liao.

orbiorbi
05-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Finally heading down tonight.

Wonder if anyone knows Soda or honey is still around tonight.

Will update on the report tonight

scorelan
06-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Long time never post liao, Totally Pissed with the Standard Nowadays.

Took a Preop around midnite, Promised everything Can, Big Cock etc etc , In the End was a Rushed Job Say the Lest. She was in a Green Bikini , Talk very Loud say Big Cock...blah Blah . Pls Beware of Such Gals Promising Everthing . 5mins into the Deed i totally Sianz Liao, Keep asking me finish Alreadi anot, think i Bangla :rolleyes: , Couldnt Cum . So just Fuck it after 5 mins , Went Down Took a Post op in a Red Dress. Wow her Boobs are Natural as far as i can tell. totally soft and Bouncy, she has curly hair. Atttiude a bit Biz like , ask for money first and tips, but at lest she performed. Cannot rem their names. Seems Standard Drooped from last time i went.

Beware this Batch bros. Seems CS is out the window liao.

bro, I have targeted both when I go down last week... lucky never take... those talk a lot lot one usually don't perform...

Frelisse
09-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Maybe this isnt the place to post but does anyone know where an aspiring ts can go to find something to pay off her feminisation process? I know its odd but I want to become who I really am and what I earn isnt enough. Not begging btw just wondering how girls sign up to be feminised.

RumpRanger
11-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/

orbiorbi
12-11-2017, 10:02 PM
The cockatoo ladyboys are really a treat right now at H79.

In the spirit of sharing, recently visited Soda and she was mind blowing, in all ways.

Please head down and support them! They need to spread the word back home to their sisters so we constantly get pretty looking cockatoo sisters.

bochapsing
14-11-2017, 04:21 AM
Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/

that's a big nice tool....!!!

makmak
14-11-2017, 10:59 PM
I think tonight got AV raid and all manage to escape.
These few days dangerous to go.

king69
15-11-2017, 12:21 AM
was at rowell at about 10.30 to 12 am. All doors locked and barricaded
must be AV raid. Even other lanes closed
ended up in Lo0r 16 and took Sally, as Angel was engaged.

Geylang1969
15-11-2017, 05:31 PM

When raid is it only house 79? Means the other three houses on Rowell are ok?
If raid I prefer a backup ladyboy house.

transpotting
15-11-2017, 07:15 PM
When raid is it only house 79? Means the other three houses on Rowell are ok?
If raid I prefer a backup ladyboy house.

Nope, none of the ladyboy houses were opened last nite when I reached around 11:30PM...all eerily quiet.

Any bros can update the situation there now?

thespacemonkeyx
16-11-2017, 01:45 AM
How about to9)

arcliner
16-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.

RumpRanger
16-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.

Actually Pai (calls herself Soda in Rowell) never went back to Bangkok. Somehow she managed to extend her visa by one more month. Unfortunately this will also mean that Singapore immigration will question why she stay here for so long. Likely she will have all her fingers scanned when exiting Singapore and next time she will have a hard time coming back to Singapore.

lucidlucifer
17-11-2017, 12:52 AM
Hey guys, does anyone know what time rowell closes?

king69
18-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know what time rowell closes?
They close at 1 am, but the good ones very exhausted by then. Best time is 6.30 to 7 pm when they are fresh and strong

masterphucker
19-11-2017, 12:20 AM
So i was one of the guys that managed to escape the AV raid a few days back. Was having a good time sucking Mikki's cock in 69 (yeap as good as it looks in the pics) before everything went south. One of the girls suddenly came in and i thought i might get to suck 2 cocks (yes!!) and Mikki thought so too because she asked me if i wanted 2 of them together but turns out we were told to hush because of 'police'.

At that moment my mood went down, so did my cock... but i told Mikki to lie down and i'll suck her. She got rock hard after awhile of my sucking and i was gonna ask her to top me but suddenly there was lots of commotion outside. turns out we were told to GTFO because the 'police is here'. holy. shit. is my life ruined? who should i call to put bail for me? is my secret cock sucking life gonna be revealed? would my gf be open to a threesome with a LB after this? mind going crazy while i rushed to put on my clothes. Mikki asked me for her money and i passed her a 50 in the rush, where got time for change!

turns out the OKT was trying to get all the customers out before the AV actually arrives. was quite a scare for me so i havent dared to go back since that day no matter how much i wanted to.

can anybody who has actually been caught by AV alleviate my fears (and everybody else's) by telling us what would happen to us if we get caught? even more so, caught in the act?

tangoshow
19-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Sofa

She remembers me by calling herself Jib.

I hardly go for tall LB and decided to try her, positive experience.

She has a slim body, flat tummy with nice looking tits made by the same doctor as Jib. Balls sucking and bareback blowjob, agreed to my request of slow sucking. Hinted no CIM, I want her to ride me cowgirl and I smacked her ass and slapped her tits hard. Took off my condom and she handjob the same motion of my hip thrust and I came on her beautiful tits.

I like that Sofa is accommodating coz I have my fair share of negative experience in Rowell. She will leave in two weeks time.

There are at least 3 hot LBs that are worth to bang, shall re visit again soon.

eddylee
19-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Anyone have Mikki's contact to share? Wanna outcall her hehe. Googled but can't find anything. Thanks in advance!

So i was one of the guys that managed to escape the AV raid a few days back. Was having a good time sucking Mikki's cock in 69 (yeap as good as it looks in the pics) before everything went south. One of the girls suddenly came in and i thought i might get to suck 2 cocks (yes!!) and Mikki thought so too because she asked me if i wanted 2 of them together but turns out we were told to hush because of 'police'.

At that moment my mood went down, so did my cock... but i told Mikki to lie down and i'll suck her. She got rock hard after awhile of my sucking and i was gonna ask her to top me but suddenly there was lots of commotion outside. turns out we were told to GTFO because the 'police is here'. holy. shit. is my life ruined? who should i call to put bail for me? is my secret cock sucking life gonna be revealed? would my gf be open to a threesome with a LB after this? mind going crazy while i rushed to put on my clothes. Mikki asked me for her money and i passed her a 50 in the rush, where got time for change!

turns out the OKT was trying to get all the customers out before the AV actually arrives. was quite a scare for me so i havent dared to go back since that day no matter how much i wanted to.

can anybody who has actually been caught by AV alleviate my fears (and everybody else's) by telling us what would happen to us if we get caught? even more so, caught in the act?

Summerhillt
19-11-2017, 01:13 PM

What a fantastic FR, every time I venture into the depths of Rowell I would also have this lingering feel of getting busted by AV in the act. I hope that you are all right bro. I think kena caught by AV nothing much lah, they just take down particulars. If need to bail, just call a good friend lor.

ceandy
19-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Tried one of the Malaysian Houses yesterday, the one nearest to Serangoon Road. Took a pre op named Crystal.

Unit upstairs had air conditioning, but wooden flooring so you can hear people walking along the corridor.

Service wasn't as wild as H79. More commercial feel. Started with CBJ, tried to have a BBBJ but she declined. Really hate CBJ so proceeded to fuck. man can she moan! Was getting lots of giggles from the other ladyboys at the staircase due to the noise level. The constant peeping giggling from them made me cum in her ass in no time.

Her FJ more than made up for the lousy CBJ. Might RTF.

king69
19-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Getting caught by AV is not an offence if you are a Singaporean citizen without any warrant of arrest or AWOl or TP offences.
They cops will take your NRIC number and mobile. This is to contact you in case the Pros denies the charges. In the case of the LBs, its a different story as sex with LB is No No.

Ninja_Assassin
20-11-2017, 02:33 AM

You were lucky to have escaped. Please see post #1184 on the consequence of getting caught.

You were very lucky no one else was there with you. A lawyer friend told me about this case where his client was found inside the room with a pre-op LB during a police raid. His client thought the police will just record particulars and the case will be NFA just like those previous times when he also kenna raided in KTV and Hotel 81 before.

But this time the police proceeded to charge his client for unnatural sex because the other party was a pre-op male. According to my lawyer friend, if the other party had been a post-op or a real female, they would not have been able to nail his client.

masterphucker
20-11-2017, 12:41 PM
You were lucky to have escaped. Please see post #1184 on the consequence of getting caught.

Thanks for all the replies bros! Wow I really lucked out. Would have really sucked if I got caught and charged under that shit law.

Summerhillt
21-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Tried one of the Malaysian Houses yesterday, the one nearest to Serangoon Road. Took a pre op named Crystal.

Unit upstairs had air conditioning, but wooden flooring so you can hear people walking along the corridor.

Service wasn't as wild as H79. More commercial feel. Started with CBJ, tried to have a BBBJ but she declined. Really hate CBJ so proceeded to fuck. man can she moan! Was getting lots of giggles from the other ladyboys at the staircase due to the noise level. The constant peeping giggling from them made me cum in her ass in no time.

Her FJ more than made up for the lousy CBJ. Might RTF.

Wow, where is this house near serangoon road located at? Same stretch with the Thai house?

littlepea10
21-11-2017, 02:48 AM
Wow, where is this house near serangoon road located at? Same stretch with the Thai house?

Near the entrance of Rowell, if u turn in from Serangoon road. Quite easy to spot, got the boss standing outside the gate and a few Indians kaypoh

Summerhillt
21-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Just had a 26 year old Thai from Bangkok. Her name is Yaya. Fantastic body with natural feel and touch boobs. Nice clean cock, did the usual foreplay some mutual sucking after wet wipes clean up and docking. Unloaded everything in doggy style. Very service oriented and didn't ask for money upfront first. Not a bad fuck.

While in the cubicle , overheard some fellow chiongster greeting sawadeekup and than some rapid moans after that hahaha. What a dirty fucking place.

On the way down, saw a well office attired bro on his way up with his arms around one of the ladies. Hahaha bro hope you are in this forum as well! Play safe!

Robo
22-11-2017, 06:53 PM
My advice to all bros pls try not go this week.
As times goes places is being more restricted by mata.
Seen sme wl n ladyboys hve been screen.

manbearpig89
22-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Just ended an amazing session with Soda (Pie).

Requested to suck her clean shaven cock to completion and as she was nearing climax, she shoved her cock deep into my mouth and blasted her mildy salty cum down my throat. Afterwhich, we frenched deeply and embraced each other.

She could sensed that it was not enough to satisfy my lust and signalled me to fuck her ass. Released my seeds deep inside her amd told her I'll be back for more.

Now I'm lusting for a cum cocktail!

tangoshow
24-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Micky

Very poor experience.

After seeing much positive reviews, decided to take her.

Paid sgd30 and she asked for tips before anything ever started. Reluctantly accepted the bareback blow job. I am clean shaven and came directly from my house after a shower, dont understand if anyone can get more hygienic than that.

She said no sex and only blowjob and kept wanking me off with handjob. Thought she was joking but she was serious in not letting me bang her after wearing the condom for me. Kept suggesting others with pussy. That got me pissed, told her right in the face that she has bad service and always saying 'no' to this and that. Thats when she started to shout thai vuglarities with her manly voice at me. She refunded sgd10 and told me to find another.

Went down quick, signalled Alice to join me. OKT wanted to see pass Alice money for dont know what reason before agreeing to let me take her up. Alice is post op, knew about my bad experience and gave her best to make me happy. Enjoyed my session w her, definitely a keeper.

Micky is tall, bun up short hair, pretty face with super slim arms.

A man's meat is another's poison.

marcov
24-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Any bros there now? I'm otw for a first time exp. 😁😁

ilm0303m
25-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Is Micky still in Singapore..?

ilm0303m
25-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Micky

Very poor experience.

After seeing much positive reviews, decided to take her.

Paid sgd30 and she asked for tips before anything ever started. Reluctantly accepted the bareback blow job. I am clean shaven and came directly from my house after a shower, dont understand if anyone can get more hygienic than that.

She said no sex and only blowjob and kept wanking me off with handjob. Thought she was joking but she was serious in not letting me bang her after wearing the condom for me. Kept suggesting others with pussy. That got me pissed, told her right in the face that she has bad service and always saying 'no' to this and that. Thats when she started to shout thai vuglarities with her manly voice at me. She refunded sgd10 and told me to find another.

Went down quick, signalled Alice to join me. OKT wanted to see pass Alice money for dont know what reason before agreeing to let me take her up. Alice is post op, knew about my bad experience and gave her best to make me happy. Enjoyed my session w her, definitely a keeper.

Micky is tall, bun up short hair, pretty face with super slim arms.

A man's meat is another's poison.

I've been reading good reviews about her too .

My speculation is maybe her asshole is pain or something . Or stomachache. Try not to take it to heart.

fatass1234
27-11-2017, 06:03 PM
Hi, any recommendations for a pre-op with the biggest lup-cheong (taiwan sausage) from the current stable? 🤪

FazeReign
27-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Heading down to the stable tonight, anyone going?

pharoahbb
27-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Is Micky still in Singapore..?

Yes she is the one in gold bikini today

pharoahbb
27-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Heading down to the stable tonight, anyone going?

Went and done it

pharoahbb
27-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Hi, any recommendations for a pre-op with the biggest lup-cheong (taiwan sausage) from the current stable? 🤪

Honestly Mickey one is damn big lah
I feel so ashame of myself sial

ilm0303m
28-11-2017, 12:00 AM

Which Lady have u tried?

StrykeShot
28-11-2017, 12:04 AM
seems like Rowell tonight very happening. =D

pharoahbb
28-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Okay time to write a review.

Went down today chosen Mickey without knowing the name.
She was in gold bikini today, one distinctive bout her is a flower vast waist really more vase than girls sial.
While walking up she ask me walk first
End up because wanna spank my butt
Reach cubicle she say wait while she go toilet.
So gong gong I waited for awhile when she return inassume she went to pay lah.
So initial ask to pay up well I guess it's normal.
After that she tell me she ladyboy leh if I ok, I was like why not ok.
Than she remove her outfit while kept Insisting me to remove my.
I find the place dirty so wanna keep my top on.
Than she say she cold act cheeky want my top.
After insist I remove my too.
Once remove she push me to bed and went south kept I sting me to lay down she shy people looking wo......
So I don't look loh however her BbJ is good compare with so many other I ever had.
After that ask me wanna f
I was like ok loh
Than she goes saying no condom ah.
I say nah .......
so she place one for me and continue blowIng in the mist I ask if hers is big she say yes wo....
When I look at it her not erected one also lap me at my peak sial...
After that place my inside her did for 10 mins I decide to pop
After pop she don't let go wo ask me continue.
After I told her I cannot liao she than Continue to be in top of me
So after rested awhile she still try to blow me cus she want a second round.
I say cannot le bullet finish than she decidied to let me go.
She ask for tip and I gave both happy
I go home happy
She continue to work happily

Sorry my first time long essay here

pharoahbb
28-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Okay time to write a review.

Went down today chosen Mickey without knowing the name.
She was in gold bikini today, one distinctive bout her is a flower vast waist really more vase than girls sial.
While walking up she ask me walk first
End up because wanna spank my butt
Reach cubicle she say wait while she go toilet.
So gong gong I waited for awhile when she return inassume she went to pay lah.
So initial ask to pay up well I guess it's normal.
After that she tell me she ladyboy leh if I ok, I was like why not ok.
Than she remove her outfit while kept Insisting me to remove my.
I find the place dirty so wanna keep my top on.
Than she say she cold act cheeky want my top.
After insist I remove my too.
Once remove she push me to bed and went south kept I sting me to lay down she shy people looking wo......
So I don't look loh however her BbJ is good compare with so many other I ever had.
After that ask me wanna f
I was like ok loh
Than she goes saying no condom ah.
I say nah .......
so she place one for me and continue blowIng in the mist I ask if hers is big she say yes wo....
When I look at it her not erected one also lap me at my peak sial...
After that place my inside her did for 10 mins I decide to pop
After pop she don't let go wo ask me continue.
After I told her I cannot liao she than Continue to be in top of me
So after rested awhile she still try to blow me cus she want a second round.
I say cannot le bullet finish than she decidied to let me go.
She ask for tip and I gave both happy
I go home happy
She continue to work happily

Sorry my first time long essay here

Oh ya reason why she went toilet
She put lips stick so she kiss my face till very red.
Very cheeky of her.
I found out her name while during our session in conversation if you need to know

Summerhillt
28-11-2017, 03:20 AM
I also don't know why they will want to go toilet before doing the deed. Last week my Yaya also ask for permission first to go toilet before coming back to commence. Quite worried leh, they go toilet or go apply Kong Tao on their body. Last time don't have this practice go toilet first before deed

Noire
01-12-2017, 03:14 PM
This place usually open until what time? Cause I late night then finish work want to go find

fatass1234
01-12-2017, 04:58 PM

Most of them got really tiny lup cheongs.. so only good to receive. It would be nice to have a choice to be on the receiving end.. hehe.

Any more recommendations gents?

fatass1234
01-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Just ended an amazing session with Soda (Pie).

Requested to suck her clean shaven cock to completion and as she was nearing climax, she shoved her cock deep into my mouth and blasted her mildy salty cum down my throat. Afterwhich, we frenched deeply and embraced each other.

She could sensed that it was not enough to satisfy my lust and signalled me to fuck her ass. Released my seeds deep inside her amd told her I'll be back for more.

Now I'm lusting for a cum cocktail!

Agreed with my experience with her! Very sex’tisfied.

tangoshow
04-12-2017, 08:12 AM
Soda

It was her last day and so happened to be her first customer at 4pm yesterday.

Passed her sgd30 and she immediately blow me bareback. This time she took my whole dick in and I thrust her mouth gently. She assrim briefly and sucked my balls. French her at every opportunity I can.

Rubber up, she rode me like my slut and I smack her ass so hard other LBs started to come in and see, slapped her boobs gently. Took off my rubber and she blow me bareback more, she was not keen on cim. Changed to mission position, she wank me same time covering her face thinking I would exploded on her face but my cum shot on her fine tits and slim tummy. First time she had to shower after her first customer.

She works at Soi Cowboy Cockatoo AGG bar, tall slim short hair LB, great body and the tits very well done. 3 new ladyboys only, hopefully next batch will come soon.

littlepea10
05-12-2017, 01:14 AM
4pm open liao? I thought it opens at 6-7pm

taxidriversg
05-12-2017, 08:18 AM
4pm open liao? I thought it opens at 6-7pm

He say that he when the day before so it was on Sunday weekend open early

king69
05-12-2017, 09:26 PM

To service Bangalas, as its their day off

littlepea10
06-12-2017, 01:37 AM

Icic. Didn’t know that, usually avoid going there on weekends

Aceyfox
06-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Icic. Didn’t know that, usually avoid going there on weekends

I usually think opposite. I go on Sunday because the LBs also think like you, Sunday most customers are banglas. So when they see a Chinese, they will be more than happy and Glad to serve you with better service :)

Gidbape
07-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Went there around 1230am and went up with the lb that i chose. Couple minutes later 2 more lbs came in to join. I was hesitant at first and refused but they continued lol. $40 for 3 lbs. Interesting night

ilm0303m
08-12-2017, 01:27 PM
RTF Mickey many times.
Only 1st time $30 . The rest tip to $60.
Like other FR, she is a good try.
Well worth the money.
Love her BJ.

Ask for no condom since day 1. Does she hate the world?

Anyway, which other lady to try?
I wanted to try Jacky , she looked more natural but she left at end of November. Sad case.

Go down, Micky aiming me already. So no chance to try out other girl.

Anyway guys, play safe. Tried raw and found out feeling not much difference than with condom. Maybe hole loose already.

rottmayer
08-12-2017, 02:48 PM
wa bro. u very commando. raw with LB abit fierce leh.

Summerhillt
08-12-2017, 04:16 PM
RTF Mickey many times.
Only 1st time $30 . The rest tip to $60.
Like other FR, she is a good try.
Well worth the money.
Love her BJ.

Ask for no condom since day 1. Does she hate the world?

Anyway, which other lady to try?
I wanted to try Jacky , she looked more natural but she left at end of November. Sad case.

Go down, Micky aiming me already. So no chance to try out other girl.

Anyway guys, play safe. Tried raw and found out feeling not much difference than with condom. Maybe hole loose already.

Wow wtf bro! You are seriously a hero! You did it raw with Mickey!? You not scared aids meh?

ilm0303m
08-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Wow wtf bro! You are seriously a hero! You did it raw with Mickey!? You not scared aids meh?

ask me everytime no condom na no condom na. then told me leaving on tml 7th dec .

No she extend until next year 8 Jan I think. Not sure she will stay throughout or not.

But seriously dont try raw please. Feeling not much difference. Actually feels the same.

ilm0303m
08-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Maybe time to take a break until Mickey is gone before heading down again. Somehow go down feel like I cannot pick other girls anymore.

ceandy
08-12-2017, 07:51 PM
ask me everytime no condom na no condom na. then told me leaving on tml 7th dec .

No she extend until next year 8 Jan I think. Not sure she will stay throughout or not.

But seriously dont try raw please. Feeling not much difference. Actually feels the same.

Mikki did offer raw to me as well after my 2nd time with her. Fortunately I don't do it unprotected in the back door.

Anyways found her videos online, she's fucking this guy raw as well so well..

https://m.tsplayground.com/en/video/Mikki-And-Gabe/126353

ilm0303m
08-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Mikki did offer raw to me as well after my 2nd time with her. Fortunately I don't do it unprotected in the back door.

Anyways found her videos online, she's fucking this guy raw as well so well..

https://m.tsplayground.com/en/video/Mikki-And-Gabe/126353

She told me. Only you na. lol.
she offer every1.

pharoahbb
08-12-2017, 10:01 PM
She told me. Only you na. lol.
she offer every1.

You only live once don't let raw kill you
Raw is war be mindful bros

manbearpig89
08-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Holy mother! Guys, please stop subjecting yourselves to such uneccessary risks and potential health problems! Any form of sexual activies with transexuals are considered high risk whether or not you choose to wear the condom. Please fuck smart!

ilm0303m
08-12-2017, 11:03 PM
Holy mother! Guys, please stop subjecting yourselves to such uneccessary risks and potential health problems! Any form of sexual activies with transexuals are considered high risk whether or not you choose to wear the condom. Please fuck smart!

Thanks for the advice, but ..
Why Transexual is considered high risk with or without condom?

tangoshow
08-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the advice, but ..
Why Transexual is considered high risk with or without condom?

Hello bro,

Raw especially at the backdoor is big no no!

Ever wondered why so many gay men are hiv positive?

Thats because anal sex has higher probablity for hiv than vaginal sex.

We bang transexual by their backdoor so that explains.

Get yourself checked man.

ilm0303m
08-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Hello bro,

Raw especially at the backdoor is big no no!

Ever wondered why so many gay men are hiv positive?

Thats because anal sex has higher probablity for hiv than vaginal sex.

We bang transexual by their backdoor so that explains.

Get yourself checked man.

Okay, need to wait 3 month..?

tangoshow
09-12-2017, 12:01 AM

Rightfully 3-6months and go for test as it should provide more accurate results.

Stop RAWing from now and keep your hygiene clean.

Thats a PEP HIV program you may want to consider, do look it up.

Dollyqueen
09-12-2017, 03:40 PM
I just saw on fb someone posted video of police raiding rowell road. The 2nd row nearer to jln besar. The show 16hrs ago.not sure if is last night

Summerhillt
09-12-2017, 04:20 PM
I just saw on fb someone posted video of police raiding rowell road. The 2nd row nearer to jln besar. The show 16hrs ago.not sure if is last night

Care to share link bro

Dollyqueen
09-12-2017, 05:41 PM
https://www.facebook.com/ho.xihuei/posts/10101690069140304

ilm0303m
09-12-2017, 08:49 PM
What now? Rowell Ladyboys Gone forever..?

RumpRanger
09-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Gentlemen,

The authorities are reading what we write.

I long suspected this. Whenever I write a glowing FR of a ladyboy in Rowell, the next night or night after the authorities try to raid Rowell. My last FR was of Mikky and, sure enough, I read reports of them trying to raid the next night.

The latest raid last night was, in my opinion, due to bro lim0303m who openly mentioned in this forum yesterday that he had bareback sex with Mikky. Not once but many times. Bro ceandy also confirmed that he was offered raw by Mikky.

I believe the authorities read it here and then pressed the big red panic button. According to dollyqueen's facebook link they brought the big equipment (battering ram, powered metal cutters etc) to break into the front gates and door to capture the ladyboys. The reason they were so determined this time was, I believe, to contain any potential health risk or outbreak. Bareback sex with a ladyboy is a big no-no in the eyes of the authorities.

With that, I will be lying low for a while. Be safe everyone!

Lights out!

Rumpranger

ilm0303m
09-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Gentlemen,

I long suspected this. Whenever I write a glowing FR of a ladyboy in Rowell, the next night or night after the authorities try to raid Rowell. My last FR was of Mikky and, sure enough, I read reports of them trying to raid the next night.

The latest raid last night was, in my opinion, due to bro lim0303m who openly mentioned in this forum yesterday that he had bareback sex with Mikky. Not once but many times. Bro ceandy also confirmed that he was offered raw by Mikky.

I believe the authorities read it here and then pressed the big red panic button. According to dollyqueen's facebook link they brought the big equipment (battering ram, powered metal cutters etc) to break into the front gates and door to capture the ladyboys. The reason they were so determined this time was, I believe, to contain any potential health risk or outbreak. Bareback sex with a ladyboy is a big no-no in the eyes of the authorities.

Lights out!

Rumpranger

Raw only once. Not many times. The rest all safe. because she kept asking for no condom. so my last RTF just gave in. >.<

ilm0303m
09-12-2017, 10:01 PM
Gentlemen,

Lights out!

Rumpranger

Maybe u offended one police supervisor or something he is determined to caught u in the act to sia sway u or something . Stalking ur FR. . XD

orbiorbi
09-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Totally agreed.

Which is why I've had long ago toned down on the writing of FRs.

Just simply state who is an awesome fuck and who is not.

It'd be a shame that the only option left now is back page, craigslist and what not at $150-$400/pop for LBs.

Bangkok Soi Cowboy Cockatoo was awesome when i last visited couple of months back.

Nana Plaza Chili's Bar too.

Uhmmm.

Gentlemen,

Lights out!

Rumpranger

ceandy
10-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Totally agreed.

Which is why I've had long ago toned down on the writing of FRs.

Just simply state who is an awesome fuck and who is not.

It'd be a shame that the only option left now is back page, craigslist and what not at $150-$400/pop for LBs.

Bangkok Soi Cowboy Cockatoo was awesome when i last visited couple of months back.

Nana Plaza Chili's Bar too.

Uhmmm.

Second this. Have reduced my visits to H79 this few months, instead have been crossing the causeway to get my fix of LBs. Way cheaper for longer durations which has led me to have multiple rounds or threesomes in a single session.

wzydog
10-12-2017, 12:25 AM
Second this. Have reduced my visits to H79 this few months, instead have been crossing the causeway to get my fix of LBs. Way cheaper for longer durations which has led me to have multiple rounds or threesomes in a single session.

Which part of JB can I find them? :D

nicekai
10-12-2017, 12:52 AM
I believe some lb managed to get away. I was there at about 12am++ last night. Surprised that the entire stretch at 79 was quiet. So i lighted a stick of cigarette and walked down the entire stretch till the ones near Serangoon Road. All the houses are closed. But still saw some of the OKT's there. As i was walking back to my car which was parked further up from H79, along the stretch of houses i saw some make up boxes left on the floor and quite smashed up. So i believe when the authorities are raiding the houses in front. lb from H79 managed to get away quickly. Dont know when they will be opened again. Seems like quite a big raid. Since with the social media publicity, i doubt they will open soon as more people will be alerted of this place.

Summerhillt
10-12-2017, 06:55 AM
K Shanmugam Sc

33 mins '

[ Police raids on illegal brothels ]

There have been some comments on the nature of police raids on illegal brothels. They break down doors, wear masks and so on. And that all of this is wrong.

I fully support the Police in their actions and the tactics they have adopted.

Speed and surprise are key elements during raids. Police cannot be expected to knock on the door, and wait for a response.

What do we expect - the gangsters (who might be present) will open the door, and politely admit to their actions? And even if gangsters are not present, we expect the women involved to be co-operative?

And once people know that police will always knock on the door, and wait, then what does one expect in the future?

Police wear masks during such operations because criminal gangs could go for them, if their identities are known. Illegal brothels are often run by criminal syndicates. It's big business. The men behind it will retaliate, if they can.

I get quite puzzled with the kind of criticisms, and the deeply flawed, misplaced sympathies.

The Police are acting to protect everyone, from illegal vice. We criticise them and instead focus our sympathies on the women involved in the vice trade?

Some of the women are victims themselves - victims of the syndicates.

And there has to be sympathy for such victims. And wherever possible, we should try and help them. But that should not colour our views on what the Police need to do

Siao Liao lah, even law minister know about this Rowell hideout Liao

Cuntworth
10-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Maybe he used to go when he was young and not a minister yet :D

Dollyqueen
10-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Tonight's sin ming got report. Those craiglist backpage low stabdard lb must be laughing their way. Time to mark up price and give fuck up service.

rottmayer
11-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Bro ilm0303m, our lives are precious. Minutes of sexual pleasure that results in lifetime suffering is not worth it. Best to go for HIV test bro.. Pls take care.

ceandy
11-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Walked by last night, all closed, most of the doors are broken in.

manbearpig89
12-12-2017, 11:46 AM
There goes our playground! I will miss the sex, moans and filth that fills the air of 79 Rowell road.

StrykeShot
12-12-2017, 01:04 PM
sigh. there goes Rowell... wonder how long it will take for Rowell to come back. =(

Summerhillt
12-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Walked by last night, all closed, most of the doors are broken in.

i dont get it. they got how many vans and how many teams to raid the brothels at the same time.. cos imagine they come down the van cut the indian ladyboy house gate.. the thai house jitao run away liao ma... unless they got like 4 to 5 teams all operate same time LOL

Summerhillt
12-12-2017, 03:52 PM

so sad its goneee

pharoahbb
12-12-2017, 07:28 PM

You can start to
Go for check let the doctor know what you did he will do continuous review with you.
Blood test is a must now

pharoahbb
12-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Raw only once. Not many times. The rest all safe. because she kept asking for no condom. so my last RTF just gave in. >.<

Once is enough to get HIV

fuckingbaby
12-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Safe to say this is truly the end for Rowell?

Dollyqueen
13-12-2017, 01:25 AM
i dont get it. they got how many vans and how many teams to raid the brothels at the same time.. cos imagine they come down the van cut the indian ladyboy house gate.. the thai house jitao run away liao ma... unless they got like 4 to 5 teams all operate same time LOL

Im not surprised by our home team capabilities. Thinking back the little india riot...which is real n unstaged large scale riot but they managed to keep things down within hours. Furthermore this is planned n strategise action.

But there goes our playground. Think they are cleaning up this area like how they clamp down so hard on geylang n develop into condo etc.

ShanicaLopez
13-12-2017, 04:04 AM
If this the end... than its truely sad. I have some of the most incredible memories of it. The reality is... that this was on the cards for awhile now... and now the execution has happen... development will come. Together with everyone here I pay my respects though I hope that somehow it comes back. My heart goes out to those hardworking girls who were rounded up.

Thank you.

Geylang1969
13-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Took a walk in Rowell road yesterday. Those three houses with OKT are definitely closed. Can see main gate and door broken in with big holes still.
But there is still one house with LB inside open for service. This is the Indian or Malay house which never had OKT, girls working directly. House with no stairs and grill door and window opposite the lodge.

Wondering if the raid captured only LBs or also OKTs. There are 3 OKTs short guy, the tough looking guy with slick hair and the third guy with a bicycle. I am hearing raid found underage LBs which makes it even more serious.

But prostitution is not crime in SG. So what is the charge here? Working directly with no OKT is not crime? Also what happened to customer caught in raid?

hungryscribe
13-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Yah was there last night as well. Had to see for myself if it is indeed true, and unfortunately it is. I wonder where can we go now for a cheap-ish LB cock quickie.

jacky43
13-12-2017, 05:25 PM
I walked behind the houses and, notice a H33 that was written on a red letter box hanging outside a unti. There were 3 Indian LBs sitting watching passing by. Ugly! The pretty girls might appear after sun down.

LB lovers take note. Walk behind the brothels and look careful into the shop units. U will not miss it.

RumpRanger
14-12-2017, 12:10 AM
I think LB scene in Rowell will lay low for while.

This is not the first time that the police did this. Those veteran cheongsters of Rowell will remember years ago that we once had Indonesian ladyboys plying their trade in Rowell. Unfortunately they also stole from customers. After some customers complain to police that their wallets were almost empty of money after visiting the illegal ladyboy brothels the police go all out to capture the ladyboys.

It took something like 3 months before ladyboys start appearing in Rowell again. I believe it will be the same too. The ladyboy business is too lucrative to ignore.

Summerhillt
14-12-2017, 04:15 AM
What I am curious is wtf, lol. Who actually has the title deed to those shophouses? The owner of those shophouses never kena from govt meh

GrannyLao
14-12-2017, 06:44 PM
I think LB scene in Rowell will lay low for while.

This is not the first time that the police did this. Those veteran cheongsters of Rowell will remember years ago that we once had Indonesian ladyboys plying their trade in Rowell. Unfortunately they also stole from customers. After some customers complain to police that their wallets were almost empty of money after visiting the illegal ladyboy brothels the police go all out to capture the ladyboys.

It took something like 3 months before ladyboys start appearing in Rowell again. I believe it will be the same too. The ladyboy business is too lucrative to ignore.

haha agree. i rmb after a raid, there are only msian LB in H79. But after few mths the thais LB returned .... wont close down de

Robo
17-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Pass by hse 79.
The indian drink shop ladyboy told me.
They will not open anymore.
Most of the mamasan being interrogate.
They are under bail release.
Furthermore they sld not enter within this area premises.
To those who take at own risk.
They will be charged according to the law.
Wah sibeh so serious ah.

ceandy
17-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Pass by hse 79.
The indian drink shop ladyboy told me.
They will not open anymore.
Most of the mamasan being interrogate.
They are under bail release.
Furthermore they sld not enter within this area premises.
To those who take at own risk.
They will be charged according to the law.
Wah sibeh so serious ah.

Hopefully more Thai LBs will flock to JB after this.

jacky43
17-12-2017, 05:41 PM
I am not sure about the closing down of LB brothels. I'd ask foreign Indian workers at mine workplace, few told me they desire this "ladies". They were shock after I told them this girls were LBs.

If the joint is closed down, these workers may turn to molest that is a thing special ops dont want. I guess the raid is just temp, the joints will reopen in a few nights times.

littlepea10
18-12-2017, 02:26 AM
Won’t be so fast. Will take awhile

ceandy
21-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Headed down last night, entire row is still closed. The one near serangoon road which had its door smashed in had the door replaced.

No other place to get a quick LB fix for now so just heading to JB for now. Hope the scene returns soon. 

jaankaden
21-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Headed down last night, entire row is still closed. The one near serangoon road which had its door smashed in had the door replaced.

No other place to get a quick LB fix for now so just heading to JB for now. Hope the scene returns soon. 

If I remember correctly, you stay fairly near to Rowell right bro? Please do keep the rest of us LB fans posted on its developments if possible. In the meantime, looks like I’ll have to get my fix in Bangkok (for me personally, the poor selection in plus relative dangers of JB doesn’t justify a trip there).

ceandy
21-12-2017, 05:39 PM
If I remember correctly, you stay fairly near to Rowell right bro? Please do keep the rest of us LB fans posted on its developments if possible. In the meantime, looks like I’ll have to get my fix in Bangkok (for me personally, the poor selection in plus relative dangers of JB doesn’t justify a trip there).

Yeah JB isnt the safest but it's stupid cheap there.

ceandy
21-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Just passed by, the potted plants and lorry outside H79 are now gone, drinks stall beside also closed.

Summerhillt
22-12-2017, 03:36 AM
Wa sian the potted plants there to conceal de

ceandy
22-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Searched nearby on beetalk and managed to find Happy, Micky and 2 other LBs still at Jalan Besar. Booked Happy for an hour at her hostel.

king69
22-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Searched nearby on beetalk and managed to find Happy, Micky and 2 other LBs still at Jalan Besar. Booked Happy for an hour at her hostel.

Bro,
Please share with me their contacts. PM me please

benny89
23-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Bro can update me on how to get to jb ladyboys? Any particular place to go to?

ceandy
23-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Bro can update me on how to get to jb ladyboys? Any particular place to go to?

I just use wechat along jalan wong ah fook area. Most are there or at stulang which is about a 15min uber ride there.

gcrw
23-12-2017, 10:04 PM

yeah bro mind sharing contact?:) pmed u haha

New to the acti
23-12-2017, 10:36 PM

Bro, micky is the short hair micky?

fuckingbaby
27-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Walked by today and saw there's an eviction notice on the door of H79. Looks like this place is done for. Even the stall on the left is also closed. Saw one of the pimps at the back alley and he said might move to a nearby location, but H79 is more or less closed for good.

Hope bros here can keep a lookout for the new location.

ceandy
02-01-2018, 10:38 PM
H79 gates were open tonight. But only for the removal of all the partition upstairs. Windows were open as well, can see from the ground floor that its empty now. :(

king69
03-01-2018, 08:37 AM
yeah bro mind sharing contact?:) pmed u haha

Please share your contacts withy us. Hungry for LBS
My number 82611580

ceandy
06-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Passed by last night again. The malaysian houses are now all operating. H79 still closed. Fingers crossed :D

cqueen
06-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Passed by last night again. The malaysian houses are now all operating. H79 still closed. Fingers crossed :D

Only crossed your fingers? No need to open your fly?

ceandy
06-01-2018, 12:07 PM
Only crossed your fingers? No need to open your fly?

Opening for you :D

cqueen
06-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Opening for you :D

Dun say until like that. Wait I walk on the streets, those Rowell ladyboys throw acid at me for smashing their slutty rice bowls. . Like the famous Hokkien saying : Mai Hai Wa.

ceandy
06-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Dun say until like that. Wait I walk on the streets, those Rowell ladyboys throw acid at me for smashing their slutty rice bowls. . Like the famous Hokkien saying : Mai Hai Wa.

I've got plenty of my load to go around. More than enough for everyone :D

Iceman77
06-01-2018, 08:35 PM
I hv juz ended my sessions there. Couple of rather gd looking ones. My advice to u all. Grab them while u can. U never know when they'd b gone again. I personally fucked 6 lbs tonite. Another round tmr.

cqueen
06-01-2018, 09:47 PM
I've got plenty of my load to go around. More than enough for everyone :D

Don’t be too sure. I am not called CUMQUEEN for nothing.

thespacemonkeyx
06-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Any of the girls Thai?

Iceman77
07-01-2018, 02:56 PM
All malaysians.

Gidbape
09-01-2018, 04:17 AM
Do not go to the malaysian lb house. Horrible service. None of them seem to give a fuck anymore because the thai house is shut. So if you can control your urges i'd recommend you spend your money elsewhere.

sammyboyboy89
09-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Sry bros but which is Malaysian house?

Iceman77
09-01-2018, 01:13 PM
It works for me though. They r all at the same stretch. Another one's at the opposite end of the road. Shophouses as well. Nex to mama shop. They r all waiting for u at the stairs. Take note not to go to the indian lbs house where they r all sitted at ground level.

KLOKT
09-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Hi all lb lover bro
I was planing for a orgy any bro intrested??
I have 3lb here
We all can share the cost
What do u all think??

makmak
09-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Hi all lb lover bro
I have 3lb here
What do u all think??

Must see photo of lb first....

Pakubono
09-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Hi all lb lover bro
I have 3lb here
What do u all think??

Sounds interesting....update please

StrykeShot
09-01-2018, 10:08 PM
Hi all lb lover bro
I have 3lb here
What do u all think??

Sounds interesting.. i am in. =D

Gidbape
09-01-2018, 11:35 PM
Hi all lb lover bro
I have 3lb here
What do u all think??

I'm interested but some pics will be good. Cheers

Dollyqueen
09-01-2018, 11:38 PM
No pic no talk

Astro77
10-01-2018, 06:32 PM
It works for me though. They r all at the same stretch. Another one's at the opposite end of the road. Shophouses as well. Nex to mama shop. They r all waiting for u at the stairs. Take note not to go to the indian lbs house where they r all sitted at ground level.

Whats wrong with that house bro? Care to share so other bros can avoid going.

Iceman77
11-01-2018, 12:52 AM
There r ppl complaining that services suck. Well, everywhere there's couple of black sheep, but there r good ones as well, its a matter of whether u hv gd karma of getting one, most of the sessions worked well for me, to be honest, given a choice, i'd go for the malaysians, the probability or ratio of good looking ones, better figured with equally gd service as the thais always outwin the thai batches. Of coz, u hv to give them the respect they deserve or be polite enough so they'd do the same back. Do go check it out. I'd certainly return back for more.

Lovekt
13-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Hi folks,
Must try the malaysian house two shpos after the indian wine shop.

I met one pritty lb there.. she is having decent size tool.
Nice boobs and had good session.

taxidriversg
13-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Hi all lb lover bro
I have 3lb here
What do u all think??

Bro any up date of your orgy party’s next time add me in it had Been so Long I meet with a group of horny guy like all of you guy on record I had was with a group of anry boys of 10 hope to set a new record this year looking forward to meet you guy who with you guy help We can set new record heehee I am free on Friday & sat nights as there is no school on Sat & sun morning

Thank hope & looking forward to a great enjoyable orgy fun my little boypussy get gushing wet right now I know I have no dignity. I will humiliate myself without a second thought to be in the same bed wirh as many guy at the same time I feel valued as who am I,I feel fulfilled knowing that i am pleasing all you guys at the sametime and I feel fulfilling my purpose in this life as it surely put a smile on my face after all of us enjoy and had cum even if anyone of you guys want to pimps me out to all your friends or colleagues and even if to strangers I accepts this willingly without fear, but out of the desire to please you guys I am not ashamed of But I'm very proud & accepts and knows my role and takes it all with a smile, I’m just a cum addicted bitch for real men .I’m always ready to get on all 4s, ass up and get fuck like a horny bitch. This is my life as a skut, always ready to be fucked I can’t get enough Cocks n Semen in my ass & mouths & face

dipolog
13-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Hi folks,
Must try the malaysian house two shpos after the indian wine shop.

I met one pritty lb there.. she is having decent size tool.
Nice boobs and had good session.

Many of the LBs in the Malaysian house are Indians. :confused:
I thought should be more Malay and Chinese LBs in that house.

Iceman77
13-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Take a gd look. The malay or chinese lbs r actually dressed up in indian saree mode.

qwerty91
14-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Take a gd look. The malay or chinese lbs r actually dressed up in indian saree mode.

they are indonesians dressed in saree

Geylang1969
17-01-2018, 12:41 AM
There are Filipino FL girls in the Rowell road illegal joint now. Quite pretty. They are in the second staircase house after the intersection. Farther away from Serangoon road. Anybody tried? First time I am seeing pinoy girls in Rowell not LB.

Astro77
17-01-2018, 03:04 PM
There are Filipino FL girls in the Rowell road illegal joint now. Quite pretty. They are in the second staircase house after the intersection. Farther away from Serangoon road. Anybody tried? First time I am seeing pinoy girls in Rowell not LB.

Is this true?

JVLrRyuji
17-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Which house?

Summerhillt
17-01-2018, 04:03 PM

Really meh? Pinoy ladyboys? Where is this house.. isit along that stretch of the raided shop house?

Geylang1969
17-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Which house?

Rowell road first staircase house after kampong kapor intersection. Not the 79 house which used to be thai LB.

They tell me from phillipines. They look so but there is also chance they not telling truth. Pretty girls not LB.

ceandy
17-01-2018, 05:36 PM
Rowell road first staircase house after kampong kapor intersection. Not the 79 house which used to be thai LB.

They tell me from phillipines. They look so but there is also chance they not telling truth. Pretty girls not LB.

I'll head down tonight and test drive for you all :D

Iceman77
17-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Very unlikely. Ph lbs wont come to such places. U can simply tell when they start to talk. I know the current batch r all malaysians. Whether or not, as long as they dish out gd services, it doesnt matter when they were.