PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Honey07
17-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Yup. I second that. One of the few Msia ones that is good. Her gfr is superb, plus she has an angelic face.

Where can i find Liya? Which house?

Hikey
17-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Wanted to share my experience on Friday night. I was there about 12am, it was my first time patronising the new house as I previously visited H79 before it close.

I walked past not knowing who to pick, stand outside for a good 10mins etc. I end up picking a Mlysian LB (not Liya) I believe her name was Michelle. Went up and took the first room on the left of the 3rd floor. I was feeling tired from a long day so she went on to strip and gave me a very slippery CBJ. She was very accommodating and gave me a really long BJ for about 15mins before she insisted she want to ride me, after a good 10mins of riding I finally blew my load.

While I was about to leave, I saw the door was closed, I panicked a lil as it was my first time being "locked up". I walk towards past the toilet assuming there was a back staircase and I saw Mew using the toilet, we locked eyes and boy was she pretty. She gave me a wink and I took that as a signal and went towards her while she was still doing her deeds. I took out my dick and she gave it a tug right away. She then gesture to follow her back to one of the rooms which I did. She gave me a lil striptease and she said she knew I just finish one round so she wanted to me arouse again. She gave me a CBJ and I knew right away I wanted to Fuck her. She pull me up and I fucked her doggy standing with her head sticking out of the curtain, I couldn't take it as we inch slowly out till we're completely out at the hallway, as it was late, some LB was leaving and saw us fucking outside, came over and played/licked my nipples while I was still fucking Mew. Ended up cumming on her tits and left a happy but very tired man.

viz2011
18-03-2019, 07:15 AM
Rowell only operate at evening to night??

JoySeeker
18-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Anyone can help identify Mew?

manbearpig89
18-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Just got back from sleaze town. Took a thai ladyboy by the name of ann. Small petite frame, delicate fair skin, nicely done breast and a small cock. Took turns to blow each other followed by various position. Halfway through she took out a small bottle to sniff and within seconds her cock was throbbing hard. Pumped her for a good 15min before she request to unload her cum all over my body. She gave me her number and suggested I take her for a longer session. Will share her contact to bros who actively contribute to this thread.

ceandy
18-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Just got back from sleaze town. Took a thai ladyboy by the name of ann. Small petite frame, delicate fair skin, nicely done breast and a small cock. Took turns to blow each other followed by various position. Halfway through she took out a small bottle to sniff and within seconds her cock was throbbing hard. Pumped her for a good 15min before she request to unload her cum all over my body. She gave me her number and suggested I take her for a longer session. Will share her contact to bros who actively contribute to this thread.

Just took her as well tonight, said it was her first day in SG. She said there were 4 thai LBs tonight but only managed to see 3. Anyway her service is same as Mew, maybe better in terms of BBBJ. Only downside was she requested top up $10 for BBBJ and CIM. Didn't get to fuck her as I unloaded early into her mouth. Not a keen frencher but after a while she was ok with it.

Might want to try the other thai LB the next time.

makmak
19-03-2019, 07:15 PM
I just try Ann. This is my first time taking LB since the raiding/closing down of that thai house a street away 1 yr ago.
This cubicle is very dark, took me few min to get use to it.
Ann is eager to please but i think campare to former house LB, still got a gap. The book out fee is $150/hr.
Still think the current option is to buy air ticket to BKK if really want good body and service.

Xyborg
20-03-2019, 01:21 AM
I just try Ann. This is my first time taking LB since the raiding/closing down of that thai house a street away 1 yr ago.
This cubicle is very dark, took me few min to get use to it.
Ann is eager to please but i think campare to former house LB, still got a gap. The book out fee is $150/hr.
Still think the current option is to buy air ticket to BKK if really want good body and service.

$150 is a decent rate if it's for a full hour. 1 shot by me and 1 shot by her is a pretty good price.

only if i have her contact.... :(

awesomemale
21-03-2019, 11:16 PM
What time does it close?

hitcher
22-03-2019, 08:11 PM
Just finished a wonderful session. Wanted to pick Mew but didn't see her must be quite popular. Luckily didn't see her, saw this beautiful girl named Liya from msia. Very fair skin, nice white teeth. Went up the stairs staring that big booty(silicone Btw).

Went in we strip, she got nice pair of tits. Not the big type but just nice for her build. Fair colored nips too. Asked me to lay down and start cleaning my D, then she start to blow with quite good suction. After a couple of mins I pop the question is she can top, and of cos she requested more money la so I add 20 for her. She then clean her D and ask me to blow. It was totally limp at start then I start licking and play with her nips. In no time she got harder and her D doesn't smell so I blow her even harder. When she got hard I went deep throat on her. She moan with satisfaction(i should ask her tip me sia). I sucked for a good 5 mins enjoying myself and then she tells me she is ready to fuck me.

So I lay on my back and wide spread my legs for her to penetrate. She went slow and steady in my ass, then she didn't go all rough like others just want to get the job done. She hugged me when her D is in me then she French me. At this time I was like "sia la such much gfe sia" and also when I French her no smoke smell I assume she doesn't smoke. When she French me she slowly move her D, feeling damn shiok sia. Looking at her pretty face, nice boobs and a okay size D(not the big kind but enough to give me pleasures) we continued for a few mins and I bth already I ask her to fuck me hard. She hold my legs wide open and fuck hard then also French me from time to time. After a couple of mins she cum but I didn't yet. So i request to fuck her.

She then blow me a little and cap on. By this time my D is thick and hard. She ask me to doggy her, she got a fantastic ass to doggy man. Can grab kind. When fucking her she grab my hand and put on her boobs, fucking her and grabbing her tits makes my D go deeper into her ass. Can see her nice long hair swinging as I fucked her hard, damn beautiful view la. After a few mins I cannot tahan and explode in her. Fuckin shiok sia.

I seldom write long post but this girl is quite a gem. In my own opinion she look abit like jade rasif(please Google yourself)
I confirm will rtf again next week. Maybe can ask her go out open room and have a nicer longer session. Better services than those pinoy on Craigslist. So those interested please do check her out and tip her if her service is good.

On my way out I saw a thai and checked her out. Her name Jub(kiss) cute looking kind.
Is Liya in the house where its just mattress on the floor? Possible to take her out by any chance bros know? 1st time want to try being btm for lb here and dont really know desker :confused:

donnyc369
24-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Visited one of the girls at Rowell just now. Initially made my rounds to survey the area. Went 2 rounds and finally stopped at the house closest to Serangoon Rd. There were many FWs at the door and I asked the OKT if Mew was in, but he told me go look inside the staircase and choose don’t ask so much. So I was really a bit nervous with all the girls looking at me and the people at the door behind me watching since I seemed a bit out of place. So I scanned one by one ah. Then got one girl wearing denim blouse with deep v neck sitting higher up the staircase. She looked Thai and luckily she is. Straight away went in and picked her up and had fun. She gave a lot of GFE cause I think she felt I was really shy. She’s a good girl ah, but me and my didi didn’t fuck well haha, maybe not 100% ah my didi. Really nice firm boobs and asked to BBBJ on her, but she don’t want to do on me lol maybe cause she more scared. We changed position a lot of times from me on top of her hugging her so hard and kissing her and frenched like we were lovers, she blow me, top me. I felt she quite loose ah, maybe I wasn’t big enough to fill her, then finally she squat on my face while I suck and fap myself off in the end. Can give her better fuck, but I don’t blame her. Totally recommend cause I think someone can do a better job. She just arrived so go and visit her guys. Look for Anne.

Huaty
25-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Is Liya in the house where its just mattress on the floor? Possible to take her out by any chance bros know? 1st time want to try being btm for lb here and dont really know desker :confused:

If you gonna take them out it won't be cheap. Might as well go Craigslist and find. Can preview with pics somemore.

cosmex
26-03-2019, 04:32 PM
Visited one of the girls at Rowell just now. Initially made my rounds to survey the area. Went 2 rounds and finally stopped at the house closest to Serangoon Rd. There were many FWs at the door and I asked the OKT if Mew was in, but he told me go look inside the staircase and choose don’t ask so much. So I was really a bit nervous with all the girls looking at me and the people at the door behind me watching since I seemed a bit out of place. So I scanned one by one ah. Then got one girl wearing denim blouse with deep v neck sitting higher up the staircase. She looked Thai and luckily she is. Straight away went in and picked her up and had fun. She gave a lot of GFE cause I think she felt I was really shy. She’s a good girl ah, but me and my didi didn’t fuck well haha, maybe not 100% ah my didi. Really nice firm boobs and asked to BBBJ on her, but she don’t want to do on me lol maybe cause she more scared. We changed position a lot of times from me on top of her hugging her so hard and kissing her and frenched like we were lovers, she blow me, top me. I felt she quite loose ah, maybe I wasn’t big enough to fill her, then finally she squat on my face while I suck and fap myself off in the end. Can give her better fuck, but I don’t blame her. Totally recommend cause I think someone can do a better job. She just arrived so go and visit her guys. Look for Anne.

bro your inbox full. lolol

Huaty
26-03-2019, 08:05 PM
RTFR Liya:

FR coming abit late, I visited her last Friday. Anyway Liya is leaving in 2 weeks time. Find her while you can.

When I saw her, she look abit down and not looking out the door looking for customers. I went up to the door and picked her, she give a light smile and proceed up. In any case her OKT is pretty unhappy because someone posted her photo hence she probably got a earful too.

We then proceed to undress, seeing the fair skin tone and nice shaped boobs. She then proceed to bbbj me for a couple of mins then she ask me to bbbj her. I was wondering "wah why you so lazy sia" but okay, I start to blow her. It was soft at start, maybe she not in the mood. Anyway as usual, her cock no smell at all very pleasurable to suck her. I blow her with many patterns, side ways, deep throat, and she got so hard! I blow her and grab her tits. She super turned on and had some pre-cum, abit salty and I swallow it. Suddenly she damn got mood, ask me to turn around and want to doggy me. I then turn around and I let her fuck me like im her bitch, she pound me deep in and I arch up to watch her fuck me from behind. What a view. she fucked me for about 5 good solid mins and she came. She look damn satisfied and I should return her the favor and fuck her good too.

My cock is still hard as I was stroking when she fuck me, so I just capped on and proceed to fuck her in doggy too. As I fuck her standing, looking at her nice long hair and that curvy ass, feel damn shiok sia. So here comes the interesting part. As I fuck her, she asked me to grab her tits and so I grab her tits and pound her. She then said "Grab harder! and fuck me!" omg super turn on man, I gave it a good firm grab and fuck her harder... she moan so loud probably the whole house can hear us. I super enjoyed it and I change different tit to firm grab and fuck her. Fucked her for a good 8-10 mins then I came... Had a quick chat after that and she knows I write about her also, and she thought I posted her photo lol. Anyway, after that the feeling is like I fall in love with her and wish I could fuck her everyday... Also I tipped her for the wonderful GFE.

KatySex
27-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Ann and Mew ppl say go back alrdy... settle for one, dunno what her name, yellow top and denim shorts, nice handbag, i think gucci...
Really cmi, suck her off till cum, look at her also damn weird, pump until can soft... bj very rush...
At start you see open hand for cash then you know its not gonna be a good fuck... everything rush and no-hearted... miss Mew alrdy...

Rtf: No
Damage: $30
Looks: 6/10
Bj: 6/10
Fj: 4/10

ceandy
27-03-2019, 10:48 PM
Ann and Mew ppl say go back alrdy... settle for one, dunno what her name, yellow top and denim shorts, nice handbag, i think gucci...
Really cmi, suck her off till cum, look at her also damn weird, pump until can soft... bj very rush...
At start you see open hand for cash then you know its not gonna be a good fuck... everything rush and no-hearted... miss Mew alrdy...

Had this LB also few days ago, not recommended. :mad:

Gidbape
28-03-2019, 04:49 AM

Her name is Ploy. I agree she did rush so it's best to avoid. I swear her voice was such a turn off lol didnt even bother to try sounding feminine

xHandymanx
28-03-2019, 05:12 AM
RTFR Liya:

FR coming abit late, I visited her last Friday. Anyway Liya is leaving in 2 weeks time. Find her while you can.

Hey I'm kinda new here, where and how can I find Liya? Thanks and what's the damage?

manbearpig89
28-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Ann is still here. Just met her yesterday.

manbearpig89
28-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Ann is still here. Just met her yesterday.

Mew has gone back already. There are 3 Thai ladyboys now. Anne, Ploy and Tammy.

Tammy quite pretty in my opinion.

xHandymanx
28-03-2019, 10:07 PM
Went to Rowell house with stairs near Serangoon tonight. They said Liya already went back so took a lb named Gigi from Malay, horrible service, just want to lie down missionary and do nothing, keep asking why I haven't come yet (how the fuck can i come if she keeps asking it every few thrusts and won't change position?). She won't even unclothes herself and said her penis was painful so she won't do anything but holding her hands there.

Got a massive turnoff so asked for another lady, thats when she said she wanted to change position (how about doing it before the client get bored?). Called another girl saying she's her friend, also malay but chubbier and less feminine. Was really accomodating but already exhausted from Gigi so came quickly from doggying her. Didn't ask for her name because of the frustration with Gigi.

Probably caught her at a bad time but whatever. Just be careful picking Gigi guys

juagen1306
02-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Just asking. If during doggie or bonking with my LB and others LBs come to suck ur nipples or offer to suck dick etc, do we still need to pay them?

al8055
04-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Tried Ann last week. One of the better looking one. Good service too, no rush and willing to please.
In my opinion, better than Alice.

ceandy
06-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Had a new thai LB named Mew yesterday, not to be confused with the Mew that left already. This Mew had hormonal boobs, so was tricked by her push up :mad:

Service was kinda below average, maybe she was new but I didn't have any chemistry with her whatsoever. Ended jerking myself off the whole time.

Spotted in total 3 Thai Lbs at this house. Might give locanto a try these few days.

izzad79
07-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Hi anyone keen on a 3some with a malay LB? She is just located at opposite where the house of LB is. Probably, i can just sit & watch or we take turns to fuck. Anyway she can also be a top too. If keen or any other queries can WA me @ 90034775...

ceandy
09-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Had Ann again last night. Was a quiet night so she took her time with me. BBBJ with her outside the cubicle and could tell she was getting more kinky as she pushed me directly to the stairs on the 3rd floor and blew me in full view of everyone coming up. Got a few laughs from the Malaysian LBs they requested for a threesome the next time.

4 Thai LBs I saw, one flat chested, one chubby, Ann and one more that looks alot like Micky who used to be at H79.

blastit
09-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Totally agree that Ann(y) is well worth it.

She treats you like her BF and really takes all effort to please you.

Doesn't ask for tips and doesn't rush.

She really gets down to BBBJ and riding your cock like no tmr.

She leaving 15 Apr. Get her while you can bros

Joker97
10-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Had Ann again last night. Was a quiet night so she took her time with me. BBBJ with her outside the cubicle and could tell she was getting more kinky as she pushed me directly to the stairs on the 3rd floor and blew me in full view of everyone coming up. Got a few laughs from the Malaysian LBs they requested for a threesome the next time.

4 Thai LBs I saw, one flat chested, one chubby, Ann and one more that looks alot like Micky who used to be at H79.

Bro, how do I find Ann as a newbie? Any guide?

Joker97
11-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Totally agree that Ann(y) is well worth it.

She treats you like her BF and really takes all effort to please you.

Doesn't ask for tips and doesn't rush.

She really gets down to BBBJ and riding your cock like no tmr.

She leaving 15 Apr. Get her while you can bros

Bro, which house is she from? Sounds like she gives excellent service.. please help

blastit
11-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Bro, how do I find Ann as a newbie? Any guide?

She shd have long black hair, skinny and her nose is a bit sharp.
Boobs are about B

Bro, which house is she from? Sounds like she gives excellent service.. please help

Last house closest to Serangoon Road. You won't miss it

cosmex
16-04-2019, 03:13 PM
im heading down to rowell tonight. anyone interested in joining me?

kimboy
16-04-2019, 03:23 PM
im heading down to rowell tonight. anyone interested in joining me?

What time u wanna head down bro?

cosmex
16-04-2019, 03:47 PM
What time u wanna head down bro?

about 630 to 7?

disclaimer first ar. im not an expert, first time going down actually.

unkn0wns0ldier7
17-04-2019, 11:49 AM
So how’s the scene at rowell looking like these days? Thinking of heading down tonight

KatySex
17-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Anyone know any gd ones in this batch?

benny89
19-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Went down yest at 2.30am was very queit. Obviously cuz too late already. But i saw a bunch of malay ladyboys. I assume local from the way they speak. Anyone tried them before?

cuba
20-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Any nice ones around in this batch?

RumpRanger
21-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Went to Rowell on Good Friday looking for some Good Fucking.

Read about this ladyboy called Ann or Anny that gave good service so I was looking for her on that day. Some bro described her as having "long hair, skinny and a nose a bit sharp". That's all I had to go with.

Looking inside the staircose I spoted a few Thai ladyboys. One of them seems to fit the description but I wasn't sure. I checked this thread again and saw that somebody that she will go back on 15 April or something. Well it was 19 April on Good Friday so I guess I missed the boat. With that in mind, I decide to take that ladyboy I was eyeing since Anny probably went back already.

Through the gates and up the steep and treacherous staircase we went up together. I asked her name and she said "Ann". Wow! I must be in luck!

It seems Ann has extended her stay to 6 May. I asked her how many Thai ladyboys here and she said four. They are Ann, Mew, Ploy and Ming or Mint.

Ming is the new addition according to her. I met her when she entered my room hoping that I would like a threesome. Sadly I declined her offer. She's not bad looking from what I can see in the dark and according to Anny she works in Simon Cabaret Phuket so that means got standard one.

Anyway, we had a long foreplay. Anny did not rush and did not ask for money before we start. Cocksucking and assriming by me. She returned with cocksucking but not assriminng. I think she can do it but my ass was probably too sweaty. Managed to squeeze 4 fingers up her asshole.

Caps on and fucked her quickly doggy-style until I cum. I ended too quickly because too horny I guess.

Next time will consider a threesome with Ming and Anny.

ceandy
21-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Went to Rowell on Good Friday looking for some Good Fucking.

Read about this ladyboy called Ann or Anny that gave good service so I was looking for her on that day. Some bro described her as having "long hair, skinny and a nose a bit sharp". That's all I had to go with.

Looking inside the staircose I spoted a few Thai ladyboys. One of them seems to fit the description but I wasn't sure. I checked this thread again and saw that somebody that she will go back on 15 April or something. Well it was 19 April on Good Friday so I guess I missed the boat. With that in mind, I decide to take that ladyboy I was eyeing since Anny probably went back already.

Through the gates and up the steep and treacherous staircase we went up together. I asked her name and she said "Ann". Wow! I must be in luck!

It seems Ann has extended her stay to 6 May. I asked her how many Thai ladyboys here and she said four. They are Ann, Mew, Ploy and Ming or Mint.

Ming is the new addition according to her. I met her when she entered my room hoping that I would like a threesome. Sadly I declined her offer. She's not bad looking from what I can see in the dark and according to Anny she works in Simon Cabaret Phuket so that means got standard one.

Anyway, we had a long foreplay. Anny did not rush and did not ask for money before we start. Cocksucking and assriming by me. She returned with cocksucking but not assriminng. I think she can do it but my ass was probably too sweaty. Managed to squeeze 4 fingers up her asshole.

Caps on and fucked her quickly doggy-style until I cum. I ended too quickly because too horny I guess.

Next time will consider a threesome with Ming and Anny.

I've had Mew, and Ming, and I wouldn't recommend Mew. Stick to Ann, she's the best this batch has to offer.

Mew is pretty unenthusiastic in terms of service. Ming on the other hand is a crazy rider, she rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, all the while screaming Japanese phrases that you see in JAV. Downside is she has a little bit of BO, which caused me to lose my erection halfway.

You can try fucking Ann out in the cubicle since she told me thats what she likes, provided you're not the shy type.

RumpRanger
22-04-2019, 12:28 AM
I've had Mew, and Ming, and I wouldn't recommend Mew. Stick to Ann, she's the best this batch has to offer.

Mew is pretty unenthusiastic in terms of service. Ming on the other hand is a crazy rider, she rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, all the while screaming Japanese phrases that you see in JAV. Downside is she has a little bit of BO, which caused me to lose my erection halfway.

You can try fucking Ann out in the cubicle since she told me thats what she likes, provided you're not the shy type.

I’m not an exhibitionist like you bro but thanks for the tip. Up you my humble points.

miljnt85
22-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Just went to check the place out. Saw 1 pretty good looking thai at the gate but didn’t seem to fit the description of Ann. Kopi first then later go try my luck again.

cuba
24-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Is the sop same for all;?

Will they wash your stick before the deed?

The previous time I went was only wet wipes which I had.

slavezero
25-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Liya is back for bros that know her. As well as another msian. More of a bottom, small sized, but cute. More of a bottom as compared to Liya tho.

nagatouchiha
25-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Hi bros,
any news on Sheena?

Thank you.

tuckermax
27-04-2019, 09:52 PM
anyone went today? any good ones?

YukoOgura
30-04-2019, 05:02 PM
really miss the days when H79 still around

Rocker4848
02-05-2019, 02:12 AM
Missed all the thai gems at H79...long queue

blastit
02-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Like I'm gonna miss Ann when she leaves

Joeysg
02-05-2019, 11:44 PM
Anyone know any good TOP in this batch?Yes I go for their cock I don't go for their boipussy, it's their shemalecock that makes me paid for their services. getting fucked by a ladyboys is better than getting fucked by men because they themselves are fucked by men so they know all the sensitive parts in our body. They know how to fuck us make us feel like a bitch I used to fuck lady's pussy then few bi-friend's recommended me to try ladyboys to me & I've never go back to touched a lady's female pussy since. After gotten fucked by a few of them for few times the 1st Thai ladyboy told me If your eyes are rolled to the back of your head and you feel you can't see nothing in front of you & moans "aaarrrrr...mmmmmm....yes.....When their cocks can give me this earth shattering, toe curling, legs spamming, eyes rolling satisfaction and intense pleasures, " when their cock entered your boicunt it means you're a god damm fucking Bitch You may know you're a fucking Bitch or you may choose to deny it but your rolled eyes & moans the moment Another person cock is pushed into your boicunt tell you that you are a fucking bitch all along, it just needs the right time, the right moment, the right person, the right cock to make you into a cocks craving slut/bitch she say many boys/guys like me, don't know that there's feminine whore inside until we let in their cock or cocks into our mouth and boipussy.my friend did suggested & encouraged me to go for real men's cocks. They did introduced some men to me. Did have a few regular men had we meet & fucked me but the feelings & pleasures is very different so I gave up on real men & went back to ladyboy even if I've to pay for their service they that this special feminine smell & touch, that softness of femininity and yet have that hardness of a strong cocks. Also their panties, bra smells wonderful. I felt so weak and inferior in the presence of their cock I always felt I must kneel & worship her lady's cock love Been dominated by a ladyboy as Fucking girls pussy will never able to have this kind of satisfaction and intense pleasures. Only ladyboys cocks can do it this is very true as I myself experienced it always make me wrap my arms around them like I was their gf Now I am so addicted to their cocks/sperms that I don't wanna anything else

Joeysg
02-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Anyone know any good TOP in this batch?Yes I go for their cock I don't go for their boipussy, it's their shemalecock that makes me paid for their services. getting fucked by a ladyboys is better than getting fucked by men because they themselves are fucked by men so they know all the sensitive parts in our body. They know how to fuck us make us feel like a bitch I used to fuck lady's pussy then few bi-friend's recommended me to try ladyboys to me & I've never go back tob touched a lady's pussy since. After gotten fucked by a few of them for few times the 1st Thai ladyboy told me If your eyes are rolled to the back of your head and you feel you can't see nothing in front of you & moans "aaarrrrr...mmmmmm....yes.....When their cocks can give me this earth shattering, toe curling, legs spamming, eyes rolling satisfaction and intense pleasures, " when their cock entered your boicunt it means you're a god damm fucking Bitch You may know you're a fucking Bitch or you may choose to deny it but your rolled eyes & moans the moment Another person cock is pushed into your boicunt tell you that you are a fucking bitch all along, it just needs the right time, the right moment, the right person, the right cock to make you into a cocks craving slut/bitch she say many boys/guys like me, don't know that there's feminine whore inside until we let in their cock or cocks into our mouth and boipussy.my friend did suggested & encouraged me to go for real men's cocks. They did introduced some men to me. Did have a few regular men had we meet & fucked me but the feelings & pleasures is very different so I gave up on real men & went back to ladyboy even if I've to pay for their service they that this special feminine smell & touch, that softness of femininity and yet have that hardness of a strong cocks. Also their panties, bra smells wonderful. I felt so weak and inferior in the presence of their cock I always felt I must kneel & worship her lady's cock love Been dominated by a ladyboy as Fucking girls pussy will never able to have this kind of satisfaction and intense pleasures. Only ladyboys cocks can do it this is very true as I myself experienced it always make me wrap my arms around them like I was their gf

ceandy
09-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Went down last Tuesday, Ann left already, 4 thai LBs presently. Took one wearing white, forgot her name.

BBBJ was standard, finished with a HJ, she did tell me to quickly cum after about 15 min, so bros take note.

Wouldn't RTF. Just LLST wait for the next batch to come.

blastit
10-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Anyone can tell me how to identify Mew?

Thank you

iundermine
10-05-2019, 11:56 PM
Was down at rowell earlier, saw that neither of the houses are open, any idea what happened?

ceandy
25-05-2019, 01:57 PM
2 new thai LBs in the house, took one that looked very Chinese, had that oriental look with long black hair. Boobs were a little weird, too close to each other. BBBJ and frenching was intense though, CIM but didn't swallow. Not a time watcher. Will try the other new LB the next time.

FunSeeker08
25-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Hi bros , can someone tell me how to locate this place ,

chlorofluroc
27-05-2019, 11:20 AM
Can someone guide me on how to visit these places? Only tried CV and honestly, quite sick of always finding the same one. Tried to locate Rowell once but circled in my car multiple times, couldn’t find the place at all. Hope some bro can help another bro out here ): TIA

ultra007
27-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Anyone know any good TOP in this batch?Yes I go for their cock I don't go for their boipussy, it's their shemalecock that makes me paid for their services. getting fucked by a ladyboys is better than getting fucked by men because they themselves are fucked by men so they know all the sensitive parts in our body. They know how to fuck us make us feel like a bitch I used to fuck lady's pussy then few bi-friend's recommended me to try ladyboys to me & I've never go back to touched a lady's female pussy since. After gotten fucked by a few of them for few times the 1st Thai ladyboy told me If your eyes are rolled to the back of your head and you feel you can't see nothing in front of you & moans "aaarrrrr...mmmmmm....yes.....When their cocks can give me this earth shattering, toe curling, legs spamming, eyes rolling satisfaction and intense pleasures, " when their cock entered your boicunt it means you're a god damm fucking Bitch You may know you're a fucking Bitch or you may choose to deny it but your rolled eyes & moans the moment Another person cock is pushed into your boicunt tell you that you are a fucking bitch all along, it just needs the right time, the right moment, the right person, the right cock to make you into a cocks craving slut/bitch she say many boys/guys like me, don't know that there's feminine whore inside until we let in their cock or cocks into our mouth and boipussy.my friend did suggested & encouraged me to go for real men's cocks. They did introduced some men to me. Did have a few regular men had we meet & fucked me but the feelings & pleasures is very different so I gave up on real men & went back to ladyboy even if I've to pay for their service they that this special feminine smell & touch, that softness of femininity and yet have that hardness of a strong cocks. Also their panties, bra smells wonderful. I felt so weak and inferior in the presence of their cock I always felt I must kneel & worship her lady's cock love Been dominated by a ladyboy as Fucking girls pussy will never able to have this kind of satisfaction and intense pleasures. Only ladyboys cocks can do it this is very true as I myself experienced it always make me wrap my arms around them like I was their gf Now I am so addicted to their cocks/sperms that I don't wanna anything else

Wow Bro, if you know of any ladyboy that can give a good fuck please let me know. Haven’t have luck getting a cock into my arse yet☹️

xHandymanx
27-05-2019, 03:08 PM
Found this back in page 376

There are 3 houses on Rowell road that are currently operating.

Rowell road: Please see the attached image for house no. and their location. All houses from the Rowell road are drawn in solid red colour square boxes.

No 1 (solid red colour square box): This house has large number of working ladies/ladyboys. Dont know who is famous from this house. For those who had a experience of this house services, please provide their feedback for newbies.

No 2 (solid red colour square box): A small house that is currently operating and has few number of ladyboys (only 4-6). This house has no staircase. This house has separate rooms for sex session, ladyboys here spend more time with you to make you happy, more safe in my eyes, and you can leave the house from back door which is very safe and good for shy people. Almost all the Ladyboys here are pre-op, having dick and most if them are functional. ladyboys here are not very handsome, but give better services, no rush, try to make you happy so that you return to fuck them again.
This house is small and not very visible or famous like other house.

No 3 (solid red colour square box): Very famous house, officially it is H51 if i am not wrong. This house has large no. of working ladies/ladyboys, always crowd, and you can easily locate this house even from a distance. Dont know who is famous from this house. For those who had a experience of this house services, please provide their feedback for newbies.

Desker road: Now comes to Desker house brothels. Please see the attached image for house no. and their location. All houses from the desker road are drawn in red colour circles.

No 1 (red colour circle): Small house, sometimes open, sometimes closed. Most of the sex workers are ladies, however, they also have post-op ladyboys.

No 2 (red colour circle): Quite a bog house, have lot of sex workers. You can easily locate this house as sex workers always stand outside of this house. Mostly working ladies, there might be one or two post-op ladyboys. Mostly indian or malay indian.

No 3 (red colour circle): This house has 5-6 working ladies. Mostly indian or malay indian.

No 4 (red colour circle): This house has 4-5 working ladies. Mostly chinese.

No 5 (red colour circle): This house has 5-6 working ladies, quite big house but mostly not crowded.

No 6 (red colour circle): This house has old working ladies, most cheap house because the sex workers here are older. Mix indian and chinese.

I hope this post will help all the newbies to find their destination. Also, senior members and experienced persons can explain in a much easier way after reading this post.

Best of luck bros.202551

rohini1
27-05-2019, 05:35 PM
No reviews recently?

chlorofluroc
27-05-2019, 11:20 PM
Omg thanks for the help. So do we go into the house to see the ladies? Or are we able to see from outside?

hiddensecrets
28-05-2019, 01:53 AM
First ever post by me.
Went to Rowell road and looked for ladyboys to get some anal fun. Dick was hard and was demanding nice butthole to dril. I went to the house next to the first house from Serangoon road side. That house is on left side, a small house with few ladyboys sitting in front of window. This house also have a back door for exit so noone can see you exiting the house after fucking.
I picked a ladyboy, named as Farah, she is tall around 1.72m, mix chinese malay looking, wearing specs, cute face, smile, have normal but reasonable boobs, good for sucking, and perky sexy ass. She gave me a long blow job (not BBW), lick my balls, and lick my butthole many times. Her butthole was not very tight (you should not expect a tight asshole from any ladyboy as they are there for business and they have many dicks on every day, it might possible soemone fucked her few minutes before you and ot means butthole is loose on your time). One thing i noticed she got erection while giving me blow job, her dick was not big only 3 inches and quite small as compare to my dick but hard like men dick. Then i fucked her for 10 minutes and asked her to tightens her hole, she tightened it and it was good feeling to fuck her while she grabbed my dick by closing her hole. Once i cum inside, i just noticed that she also cum (pre cum or cum not sure but there was emissions on her dick).
Damage: 30 dollar
Reason for FR: i noticed that some bros looking for ladyboys with functional cocks to get fucked. You guys might consider her and try her bcz she got erection and also cum. She is cute by face and have good attitude. No rush service bcz she BJ my dick and lick my butthole for 10 minutes. Then i proceed for fucking bcz i realised that if i continued with BJ, i will cum before penetration. And i fucked her for 10 minutes. She was accommodating by putting asshole in easy position for you to fuck her easily and she has good shaped good size ass too.

xHandymanx
28-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Omg thanks for the help. So do we go into the house to see the ladies? Or are we able to see from outside?

well I don't have that much experience but here's what I know.

The first house with the long stairs near Serangoon road have the ladies sitting on the stairs and they allow you to step in and pick who you want.

the 2nd house after that I've never been to but I think they have some ladies sitting near a window for you to peek into.

blastit
28-05-2019, 02:28 PM

Hi bro, all the houses you can see the ladies from outside

maleescort7
28-05-2019, 02:44 PM
According to people who were caught in the past, this is basically what happened: Singapore do not allow gay sex or gay prostitution, thats written in our law. However, our ex PM once said that the police will not actively prosecute gays… so if you cooperate with the police, you usually let off after a warning. Just don't try to be funny, don't fight, don't try to run away, don't say he is ur girlfriend.

That's the legal part… the hard part is to get yourself bailed out. If you are married, your wife will come to bail you. If you are single then your parents. If they passed away then your next to kin… so that is where it is a real pain in the ass. Thats what people told me.

Thank you for letting us know. We should be more careful.
I am not a gay, a straight man who likes to have love play with ladies. However, i go there to gather information and posted here for healthy discussion, helping others who love to go there, and for my own interest to know as much as possible. So far, i only have one encounter there and thats because i like anal too. Yea i would definitely prefer ladies pussy over everything, but i would be more happy if lady offers both pussy and ass. I would say "i can simply ask her to marry me if she is willingly asking me to do anal with her." Its difficult to choose between ladies pussy and ladies ass and i might go on the ass side. But there is no competition between ladies ass and ladyboy/shemale ass. I would say mostly people go to ladyboys/shemales because they have no girlfriends/ladies for love making and i think most of you will agree with me. So, they go to either working women and if they also like anal, then they go for ladyboys because working women do not allow anal.
Anyway its my views only and you have your own views. I would be more careful from now on and will be on safe distance even if i go there for gathering information only. Its more painful if you get caught without involving in any such activity.

KatySex
06-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Any new girls so far?

arsynyc
09-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know what time do they start? In the afternoon or only at night?

cqueen
09-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know what time do they start? In the afternoon or only at night?

They start the very minute your juicy cock starts to be hard and horny with about to explode load of hot cum.

ceandy
09-06-2019, 07:32 PM
They start the very minute your juicy cock starts to be hard and horny with about to explode load of hot cum.

If that's the case they should be open 24/7 for me :D

cqueen
09-06-2019, 07:59 PM
If that's the case they should be open 24/7 for me :D

They did!! But your horny delicious cock too hot in demand with hungry sluts from Singapore to JB fighting intensely just to get to taste only your precum and not even your hot cum! Hence, most of the ladyboys gave up waiting for thy kingdom come to lick and taste your red swollen cockhead.

JoySeeker
24-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Any updates on how is Rowell now?

xHandymanx
24-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Any updates on how is Rowell now?

still happening as of yesterday I guess? Went pass the 2 houses near Serangoon and saw loads of people outside

JoySeeker
24-06-2019, 12:27 PM
still happening as of yesterday I guess? Went pass the 2 houses near Serangoon and saw loads of people outside

Thanks, got see quality good or not?

xHandymanx
24-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Thanks, got see quality good or not?

too crowded to see anything leh, busy sunday

ceandy
24-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Was down last night around 1030pm, not too crowded, saw 4 thai LBs, took one cute looking, with a short bob hairstyle. Hormonal boobs so not for boobs lover. Started with CBJ, and managed to persuade her to do BBBJ. Unloaded in her mouth. Not a time watcher. RTF: maybe, I'm a boobs lover so session wasn't as fun.

Went down and took one more in a green dress, had a slight pinoy accent so not sure if she's smoking me. Rather mechanical service, did ask for tips and rushed me after around 15min. Only plus side is her body. RTF: no

Saw one in a pink tee with the out of bed hairstyle. Looked quite cute, might take her in the next round.

shadowyong24
25-06-2019, 11:11 AM
if police raid and we are inside and we got caught..what would happen? anyone encounter this before?

ceandy
25-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Just got back from Rowell, tried the one in pink I saw the other day, her name is Amy, and she was wearing a black dress today.

A little shy on frenching at first, but she let in after a while, and was pretty enthu about it. Plus point for that. BBBJ was average, tried to deep throat a couple of times but she used a little too much teeth. Asked to finish with a HJ and she jerked me, and ended with a CIM.

Now things got a little crazy, she spat out my cum on her hands, and then she used it as lube to stroke my cock, I got hard again, and repeated her HJ, told me she wanted CIM again, which I did.

Spat out my cum and stroked my cock again, but I couldn't do it anymore. She laughed and said ok. Wasn't a time watcher, and didn't ask for tips.

RTF: for sure. :D

Summerhillt
26-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Just got back from Rowell, tried the one in pink I saw the other day, her name is Amy, and she was wearing a black dress today.

A little shy on frenching at first, but she let in after a while, and was pretty enthu about it. Plus point for that. BBBJ was average, tried to deep throat a couple of times but she used a little too much teeth. Asked to finish with a HJ and she jerked me, and ended with a CIM.

Now things got a little crazy, she spat out my cum on her hands, and then she used it as lube to stroke my cock, I got hard again, and repeated her HJ, told me she wanted CIM again, which I did.

Spat out my cum and stroked my cock again, but I couldn't do it anymore. She laughed and said ok. Wasn't a time watcher, and didn't ask for tips.

Whoa this Amy is a good fuck!

skytng
28-06-2019, 11:37 PM

need some help to identify amy, went down and saw quite a few good looking thai girls, ended up picking the shorter hair one with decent size tits, said her name is archie, good GFE and horny, but wanna try this amy. Messy got out of the bed hair is a bit too vague to identify.

cheers bro

ceandy
29-06-2019, 04:35 PM
need some help to identify amy, went down and saw quite a few good looking thai girls, ended up picking the shorter hair one with decent size tits, said her name is archie, good GFE and horny, but wanna try this amy. Messy got out of the bed hair is a bit too vague to identify.

cheers bro

Amy is the one with the slightly messy shoulder length hair, fair, looks like Chinese.

So far this batch only Amy is the one worth RTF to. The other cute looking one with small A cup boobs gives good service also, but I'm a boobs lover.

There's one more always in a long green dress, dark skin, long hair, and one more bigger sized one, also long hair. Both I've tried, and both I'd advice to avoid.

orbiorbi
29-06-2019, 05:23 PM
It’s so amazing that bro ceandy is still in the Rowell lb action. Miss going back there and it’s great to hear that there are still thai lbs coming back after h79 shut down.

Amy is the one with the slightly messy shoulder length hair, fair, looks like Chinese.

So far this batch only Amy is the one worth RTF to. The other cute looking one with small A cup boobs gives good service also, but I'm a boobs lover.

There's one more always in a long green dress, dark skin, long hair, and one more bigger sized one, also long hair. Both I've tried, and both I'd advice to avoid.

ceandy
29-06-2019, 05:39 PM
It’s so amazing that bro ceandy is still in the Rowell lb action. Miss going back there and it’s great to hear that there are still thai lbs coming back after h79 shut down.

Can't really find a cheap fuck other than JB now. Yeah but only about 4-5 thai LBs at a time now, unlike when H79 was still around.

skytng
30-06-2019, 02:01 AM

Im starting to think we are talking about the same girl, the girl i took is shoulder length hair, maybe 1.7m with big boobs. She has a 4inch thin cock. But she specifically spelt her name as archie to me. Does her tummy look like it has weird scar? Like she gone for a major operation on her tummy area before?

I saw the one in lime green dress, quite good looking too but took your advice and skip her

merlinton
30-06-2019, 08:03 AM
Do the LBs with the short bob hair and the out of bed hair have cocks? Functional?

ceandy
30-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Do the LBs with the short bob hair and the out of bed hair have cocks? Functional?

So far all the Thai LBs I've tried are pre op.

merlinton
30-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Had this absolute cutie pie. Duper innocent and wears a smile always. Her name is Ying.

Fair and smooth skin, chinese/korean looking, small perky boobs. Body is like an SYT, slim but with the right curves. Her body smells so nice like a baby. Simply so nice to hug! :p

Cock is below average size, can erect, can cum. Can top and bottom. Can french, bbbj and CIM.

There was just so much chemistry. It felt like making love to a sweet young korean girlfriend. And absolutely NOT in a rush at all. Ended with CIM and she took every drop like a champ.

This is how you can find her. She wears a grey tight dress and hairstyle similar to the pics below.

241867 241866

slavezero
01-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Any idea what's happening in rowell? Door seems closed for damn long already

Summerhillt
02-07-2019, 01:23 AM
Had this absolute cutie pie. Duper innocent and wears a smile always. Her name is Ying.

Fair and smooth skin, chinese/korean looking, small perky boobs. Body is like an SYT, slim but with the right curves. Her body smells so nice like a baby. Simply so nice to hug! :p

Cock is below average size, can erect, can cum. Can top and bottom. Can french, bbbj and CIM.

There was just so much chemistry. It felt like making love to a sweet young korean girlfriend. And absolutely NOT in a rush at all. Ended with CIM and she took every drop like a champ.

This is how you can find her. She wears a grey tight dress and hairstyle similar to the pics below.

241867 241866

What nationality bro

merlinton
02-07-2019, 07:23 AM
What nationality bro

Ying is a Thai LB

newboi
03-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Tried Ying as well recently, fairly easy to spot. Nice body, fair skin, and cute looking however not for boobs lovers. Went up to the cubicle with her and chatted with her for awhile before she started to catbath and bbbj me. Stopped her and proceeded to bang her in doggy till i unloaded. Will def return due to her strong GFE and cute looks.

ultra007
03-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Any bro can intro a LB with functional cock? Would love to tried being penetrated once. lol.

juagen1306
04-07-2019, 10:03 AM
I cant find H79 yesterday at around 6pm. Id it the house number 79, where I need to go up the staircase? If yes, the door at the ground level is closed. Any bros here can advise?

blastit
04-07-2019, 01:15 PM
I cant find H79 yesterday at around 6pm. Id it the house number 79, where I need to go up the staircase? If yes, the door at the ground level is closed. Any bros here can advise?

Bro, there is no more H79.

Walk further down towards Serangoon Road. Near to the end, you will see a gate with girls seated on the stairs and 1 standing at the gate.

juagen1306
04-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Bro, there is no more H79.

Walk further down towards Serangoon Road. Near to the end, you will see a gate with girls seated on the stairs and 1 standing at the gate.

Thanks bro. so do I walk at the back alley or the front of the shop?

blastit
04-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Thanks bro. so do I walk at the back alley or the front of the shop?

Have to walk in front.
There shd be a chinese gangster looking out nearby

juagen1306
04-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Have to walk in front.
There shd be a chinese gangster looking out nearby

Thanks a lot bro. I guess, still open at 6pm too right?

maleescort7
04-07-2019, 11:24 PM
What nationality bro

Damage? House No?

falcao_no12
06-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Any bros wanna go down tonight?

Summerhillt
07-07-2019, 11:19 AM
Any bros wanna go down tonight?

Tonight Sunday. All the foreign workers. Better to siam

douglas99
07-07-2019, 05:59 PM
Is Ying still around?

locki123
08-07-2019, 10:25 PM
Hi bros, there are multiple houses at Rowell is it? Anyone knows which one is the Thai house?

merlinton
08-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Is Ying still around?

Yes she is! But not for long.

Can't get over her korean sweet face as i thrust my cock deep inside her. Her painal moans and expression. Gosh.

So frustrated i've no chance to get another piece of her anymore. Bros, please make her bring home the best anal sores we can give. Make her greedy about the quick money and come back again and again. Hahahaha.

ceandy
08-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Yes she is! But not for long.

Can't get over her korean sweet face as i thrust my cock deep inside her. Her painal moans and expression. Gosh.

So frustrated i've no chance to get another piece of her anymore. Bros, please make her bring home the best anal sores we can give. Make her greedy about the quick money and come back again and again. Hahahaha.

Ying would be my perfect fuck buddy if she had a bigger set of tits, always tempted to return to her but I'm a boobs lover, and she'll always tease me on the way up and down whenever I choose someone else.

leroy13
09-07-2019, 12:15 AM
hi bro
im st rowell

ying is she around today?

ceandy
09-07-2019, 12:21 AM
hi bro
im st rowell

ying is she around today?

lol you're there but you want people who are not there to tell you if Ying is around. You win already.

leroy13
09-07-2019, 12:32 AM
hi brudder,

my bad. i just rush here. can atkeast descibe ying. any one that got nice dick?

thx maan

merlinton
09-07-2019, 07:56 AM
Ying would be my perfect fuck buddy if she had a bigger set of tits, always tempted to return to her but I'm a boobs lover, and she'll always tease me on the way up and down whenever I choose someone else.

Hahaha, that little thing must have tasted your aggressive and exhibition style before and wanted so much to be thrusted by you again. Bro, please on my behalf hump her again in exhibition style and turn her into everyone's little slut.

Summerhillt
11-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Ying has a really nice cock and she is only 20. Always smiling and from Phuket.

tuckermax
11-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Ying has a really nice cock and she is only 20. Always smiling and from Phuket.

thinking about when i cim and she kept sucking for 10 more secs after i have finished.

and then she looked up and smile at me. the whole session she was always smiling.

makes me hard thinking about it

Summerhillt
12-07-2019, 02:18 AM
thinking about when i cim and she kept sucking for 10 more secs after i have finished.

and then she looked up and smile at me. the whole session she was always smiling.

makes me hard thinking about it

Haha were you the bro whom I saw taking Ying while I was on the way down earlier tonight?

ceandy
12-07-2019, 06:46 AM
Took Amy/Archie last night, the one with the out of bed hair look. She's going back this Monday. She was kinda sweaty last night, with a slight BO, so just requested to BBBJ and CIM. Room was kinda hot so had a little difficulty finishing as I was already drenched in sweat and feeling uncomfortable.

Managed to CIM, and wtf, she looked at me, smiled, and swallowed. Ok, super kinky. :D

Saw one with tattoos on her right arm and chest, who just finished with another bro. Out of the gate heard him feedback to the tall OKT that service was shit :eek:

amuroray
13-07-2019, 12:06 AM
can any bro point out where is the serangoon road stair lb location? google map maybe... ?

Thanks

YukoOgura
13-07-2019, 08:10 PM
any thai ladyboys with big, hard and strong cock in the staircase house? :o

kurutoga
14-07-2019, 06:24 PM
It's been a long time since I was last in Singapore, I think around 2009. Last time I was there I went to Rowell house 79 and spent time with the legendary Boeing, one of my best experiences.

I will be returning to Singapore for a short trip again soon so was wondering how the scene is now? I guess 79 isn't there anymore, any tips on new places? How is the quality there nowadays? Thanks!

orbiorbi
14-07-2019, 08:04 PM
OKT mentioned that the current batch of 4 Thai lbs will be heading back tomorrow.

3 new Thai lbs will be replacing them, do update if there is any worthy ones to try!

Byebye Ying. hahaha

ceandy
14-07-2019, 10:09 PM
OKT mentioned that the current batch of 4 Thai lbs will be heading back tomorrow.

3 new Thai lbs will be replacing them, do update if there is any worthy ones to try!

Byebye Ying. hahaha

I had Ying one last time on Thursday, skull fucked her till she teared and finished with CIM. Asked if I was too rough and if she was ok halfway, and she smiled and told me to continue. What a gem. I really hope she'll come back again, this time with a boob job hopefully.

merlinton
15-07-2019, 09:44 AM
I had Ying one last time on Thursday, skull fucked her till she teared and finished with CIM. Asked if I was too rough and if she was ok halfway, and she smiled and told me to continue. What a gem. I really hope she'll come back again, this time with a boob job hopefully.

Damn i love the word "skull-fucked", could feel her beautiful face torn apart by your merciless jabs. Bro, good job!

Yeah, i hope she used the money for boob job and return with even more hunger for money and cocks.

ceandy
15-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Damn i love the word "skull-fucked", could feel her beautiful face torn apart by your merciless jabs. Bro, good job!

Yeah, i hope she used the money for boob job and return with even more hunger for money and cocks.

Haha it was literally a skull fuck. Held her head against the wall, gripped her hair by the side of her head and just fucked the hole that was her mouth, with both her hands on my ass, sometimes pushing my cock farther in, could tell she liked deepthroating.

manbearpig89
15-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Just got back from Rowell and took the new batch of Thai ladyboys. This time there was only 2 that looked decent. I took the girl by the name of haru who was from phuket. She was all smiles until we reached the cubicle and demanded me to fuck her on the spot. Was a little turned off since she didn't offer any foreplay or blowjob. Nonetheless, I gave her a good ass wreakage to make her virgin trip and first night to Singapore memorable. Fucked her doggystyle like a beast in heat while jerking her lil cock till cum spurted all over the mattress. Finally, ended with me spreading her ass cheeks apart and came inside her.

She mentioned that she would be here till the 24 of July.

To sum up, I really enjoyed her nice pair of tits which felt natural and her baby smooth skin.

blastit
16-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Just got back from Rowell and took the new batch of Thai ladyboys. This time there was only 2 that looked decent. I took the girl by the name of haru who was from phuket. She was all smiles until we reached the cubicle and demanded me to fuck her on the spot. Was a little turned off since she didn't offer any foreplay or blowjob. Nonetheless, I gave her a good ass wreakage to make her virgin trip and first night to Singapore memorable. Fucked her doggystyle like a beast in heat while jerking her lil cock till cum spurted all over the mattress. Finally, ended with me spreading her ass cheeks apart and came inside her.

She mentioned that she would be here till the 24 of July.

To sum up, I really enjoyed her nice pair of tits which felt natural and her baby smooth skin.

Haha bro, I also got her. But I didn't like that foreplay was additional $10 (she asked).

I decided to just fuck her hard, but she is quite mechanical. Once over, she just left.

ceandy
16-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Haha bro, I also got her. But I didn't like that foreplay was additional $10 (she asked).

I decided to just fuck her hard, but she is quite mechanical. Once over, she just left.

Dudes, I think I just took her also. Long shoulder length hair, wearing a green dress which exposed her tits. Saw her pink nipples peaking out the dress at the gate and chose her there and then. But she went by the name Christy? Or something alone that line, starts with a C.

She was one of the most unenthusiastic LBs I've ever had in my entire life. Ended up jerking myself off playing with her tits while she just sat there. Once I came, she upped and left.

Anyway saw a total of 4 Thai LBs, one I've taken earlier, tattoo on her chest and right arm, service also CMI.

So that leaves 2 more thai LBs to try for this batch.

merlinton
17-07-2019, 06:15 PM
2 more to go!

locki123
23-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Anyone tried the current batch of Thai LBs? Seems like the fr for previous batch is better but wonder if there’s anyone worth going for. Anyways bros, how do you all spot the Thai LBs? Do you all straight up say you all want looking for Thai or just base on looks? Thanks!

ceandy
25-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Had a Thai LB preop named Honey 2 nights ago, wearing black top, with short hair. Invited me to go clean up with her at the shower area, then proceeded to the cubicle, started with BBBJ and it was one of the better ones this batch has to offer. Finished with CIM and requested that she continued sucking for a while longer, which she obliged.

Service was good, downside was she was sweating quite a bit cause of the weather, and had a little stubble at the underarm area.

teckseong
26-07-2019, 08:45 PM
What the damage now?

kurutoga
26-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Went to Rowell the other night and current batch looks decent.

I started the night at Orchard Tower because I’ve never been there, so went to Crazy Horse. Inside I found a few LB and three of them were extremely hot. After being ripped off $100 for drinks, I was quoted $100 bar fine and $300 for services. I declined and eventually she went as low as $100 bar fine and $100 for service. Not too bad but tbh I don’t like the idea of paying a $100 bar fine. I mean what for? They are not the ones sucking my dick and they already ripped me off anyway.

Went to Rowell and saw a nice batch of LB. I would have been happy picking several of them, but I settled on a Msia LB named Lisa. Found her to be very attractive and after mutual oral she asked if I wanted her to fuck me.

I said yes and she began to pound me. Her penis got very hard and and felt great, and after a bit she stood up and took CD off and told me to suck. I sucked for a bit and then she cum in my mouth.

Fantastic service, they quoted $30 but I paid $50 because I felt she deserved it.

I’ve only had a few experiences at Rowell but so far 100% success rate. The last time was with the legendary Boeing in house 79, but this time I was also very happy with the service I got.

Goalman
26-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Went down just and the OKT recogise me and told me thai available. Take a clorr look and immediately signal for one with rather fair skin.

Went up to the stairs and into the cubicle
Name Donut
Long dark hair
Height about 1.75m
With tattoo on her left arm
Claim to be 20yo really a SYT

Action starts with me her tits. Quite handful and soft. I went south and give her a bbbj and starts to erect and get hard with quite a size. As i am getting hard i ask her to capped me and sit on top of me. She rocks well and thrusts me deep and fast. She was moaning softly. Change to missionary and continue to fuck till i cum with CD. Told i not done and return favour bbbj her till she cum inside my mouth. As i am her first customer so she manage to cum hard and loads. Left feeling completely sextified.

Hurry she leaving next week tues.
Din tougue fight cos alittle turn off with her cigarette smell.

Damage $30+$10 :D
Enjoy

Dexter1319
28-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Hi guy, today i went in and i had anal and mid way she wanted to remove and i stupidly did. Before i did, i asked if she was clean. She said she was. From the stairs near serangoon road. She has ticks where it's like tourettes she make random noises involuntarily. Didn't get her name. But what are your thoughts on this guys? Would she lie about being clean? As im typing thing im at tan tock seng getting PEP. Need to quit this already. Im not strong enough to face HIV risk/fear

Rizzal
28-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Is it TS Maya Sara from Msia??

cuba
28-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Hi guy, today i went in and i had anal and mid way she wanted to remove and i stupidly did. Before i did, i asked if she was clean. She said she was. From the stairs near serangoon road. She has ticks where it's like tourettes she make random noises involuntarily. Didn't get her name. But what are your thoughts on this guys? Would she lie about being clean? As im typing thing im at tan tock seng getting PEP. Need to quit this already. Im not strong enough to face HIV risk/fear

Don't think PEP is cheap right? Must it be done over and over again? Actually how come she ask you to take out?

merlinton
28-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Ladyboy lovers, here is the summary of the recent 4 Thai LBs experienced by various bros.

Donut - Long dark hair, 1.75m, tattoo on left arm, fair skin. Can cum a lot. ✔
Honey - Wearing black top, with short hair. CIM available. ✔
Haru - Long shoulder length hair, wearing a green dress which exposed her tits. Mechanical. ✖
Unknown - Tattoo on her chest and right arm, service bad. ✖

ceandy
28-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Ladyboy lovers, here is the summary of the recent 4 Thai LBs experienced by various bros.

Donut - Long dark hair, 1.75m, tattoo on left arm, fair skin. Can cum a lot. ✔
Honey - Wearing black top, with short hair. CIM available. ✔
Haru - Long shoulder length hair, wearing a green dress which exposed her tits. Mechanical. ✖
Unknown - Tattoo on her chest and right arm, service bad. ✖

Unfortunately, the last 2 are the lookers of this batch.

leong26
28-07-2019, 04:20 PM

Hey bro , first of all , Only a Hero will choose to remove cap , are u a hero ? If not next time do it with a cap :D , secondly 10 out of 10 the one whom voluntarily to remove cd would tells u they're clean :D thirdly would you mind sharing with us how much you had pay for the PEP ?

Lastly i wish you gd luck bonk safe on your next visit

Dexter1319
28-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Don't think PEP is cheap right? Must it be done over and over again? Actually how come she ask you to take out?

Hey bro , first of all , Only a Hero will choose to remove cap , are u a hero ? If not next time do it with a cap :D , secondly 10 out of 10 the one whom voluntarily to remove cd would tells u they're clean :D thirdly would you mind sharing with us how much you had pay for the PEP ?

Lastly i wish you gd luck bonk safe on your next visit

PEP isnt cheap i went to TTS to get it three days of pills to start off was 75bucks. So assuming that its as 28 days course its 700 sgd. Personally i felt that i would be fine without taking pep cus they should worry about themselves as well, and its not say 100% will get. But i dont want to save 700 bucks and have the chance of ruining my entire health. So i decided PEP would be best and i hope it works out.

Yeah i realised im no hero. And the fucked up thing is i am attached so i have no idea how to explain the pills im taking daily to my family and my girlfriend.

Its like 4 big pills daily fucks with your kidney and i am gonna have to go to specialist tmr to check with them and do some tests. Luckily for me i am in NS and there is the cover. However not for the meds, im hoping the specialist consultations are covered otherwise im probably screwed

leong26
28-07-2019, 09:30 PM
PEP isnt cheap i went to TTS to get it three days of pills to start off was 75bucks. So assuming that its as 28 days course its 700 sgd. Personally i felt that i would be fine without taking pep cus they should worry about themselves as well, and its not say 100% will get. But i dont want to save 700 bucks and have the chance of ruining my entire health. So i decided PEP would be best and i hope it works out.

Yeah i realised im no hero. And the fucked up thing is i am attached so i have no idea how to explain the pills im taking daily to my family and my girlfriend.

Its like 4 big pills daily fucks with your kidney and i am gonna have to go to specialist tmr to check with them and do some tests. Luckily for me i am in NS and there is the cover. However not for the meds, im hoping the specialist consultations are covered otherwise im probably screwed

Glad to hear that you had choose the PEP course treatment . cost aside that's a wise and sensible move . as you're still young at age there's a Future ahead of you .
It's just Simply not worth to trade a young healthy body for a merely of short time of lust .
If you're a 50 -60 yr then that's a different story . anyway bro , regardless the type who you're going to bonk after the dust settles , safe bonking next time .

Dexter1319
28-07-2019, 11:13 PM
Glad to hear that you had choose the PEP course treatment . cost aside that's a wise and sensible move . as you're still young at age there's a Future ahead of you .
It's just Simply not worth to trade a young healthy body for a merely of short time of lust .
If you're a 50 -60 yr then that's a different story . anyway bro , regardless the type who you're going to bonk after the dust settles , safe bonking next time .

Thank you for supporting my choice so i dont doubt myself. I feel that way too. Now im just coping with the fact that i am attached and i need to deal with this by hiding or telling her the truth

cosmex
29-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Thank you for supporting my choice so i dont doubt myself. I feel that way too. Now im just coping with the fact that i am attached and i need to deal with this by hiding or telling her the truth

u gonna tell your gf, you fucked a ladyboy raw? theres no coming back from that.

next time just take note of the risks lah.

anal sex is the easiest method for hiv to transmit.

followed by vaginal penetration. (girls have higher risks than guys)

the fact is sometimes its not the girl that lies to you, its that she doesnt even know she has it or perhaps she dunnid the risks of raw sex.

Summerhillt
30-07-2019, 10:54 AM

I don’t get it. U do know that if u are nsf , you kena hiv you will get charged. Anyways I am more curious on when the ladyboy ask u to take out. Did u ram it in for a few more strokes or what?

I was young at your age once. Prolly around age 18-19. Last time Rowell not so havoc. We would go to lor16 to have our fix. I was dead drunk. Hooked up with a ladyboy at lor 16. In the end I asked her can I don’t use condom. Lol she agreed for $20 or $30 more. Lol. Whack her ass raw but did not cum inside.

Went for ns after that got ord successfully. But than again bro. That was the only time I ever did it raw. Never ever did it again

leong26
30-07-2019, 06:09 PM
I don’t get it. U do know that if u are nsf , you kena hiv you will get charged. Anyways I am more curious on when the ladyboy ask u to take out. Did u ram it in for a few more strokes or what?

I was young at your age once. Prolly around age 18-19. Last time Rowell not so havoc. We would go to lor16 to have our fix. I was dead drunk. Hooked up with a ladyboy at lor 16. In the end I asked her can I don’t use condom. Lol she agreed for $20 or $30 more. Lol. Whack her ass raw but did not cum inside.

Went for ns after that got ord successfully. But than again bro. That was the only time I ever did it raw. Never ever did it again

Lol before NS , didn you lost your virgin to a pre ops tranny 555 ?
Anyway after reading your post , Your story abit similar to mine , i share mine but I'm still NS at that time in the mid 90s , was jalan jalan in the evening at desker with a buddy, saw a very solid one the one and only most chio around , wearing sibey short sexy black mini dress skirt , petite size with a very handful C boobs , this one caught my eyes and i can't get my eyes of it , i keep bioing her , was hesitant but very much wanting to walk forward to ask her for more info , but there's too many onlookers , kinda like a carnival a bit like paisay so just keep on bioing aiming at her cos she's too pretty sexy to get my eyes off her , my buddy see me keeps eyeing he and ask me lu ai kio ah ? I say sibey swee lay dunno got cut or not blah blah then ask him whether he got bring enough can borrow me money , he then ask lu jin eh ai kio ah ? I say wu potong wa kio la , then i sort of mai tu liao don't care onlookers liao walk straight to her and ask her lu potong , wah she understand me nodded her head and i ask how much she say 35 , wah mai tu liao on lah then follow her to the second storey and start the action , she's a indo post ops , quite soft to fondle huge C , let me suck and play with her boobs and did a very short bbbj on me and ask me to you fuck me ok , she don't even took out a condom lay down position herself swee swee for me to enter , and with my then super hard cock standing i just can't be bothered and just enter with my Bare dick and oh my wtf it really feels like a real pussy , with every strokes in and out i can feel that man-made pussy was sort of grabbing hugging my cock so tighty and not for long i unload everything inside her deep deep , once unload she look at me and ask me softy u shiok eh ? wow that's really shiok man like cumming inside a real pussy , it was a fast n furious short time as there's ongoing raids on and off so it makes the short session rather exciting , she left the site very fast after dress up and wanted to ask her name also no chance , it was my 4th time chionging and this is the 1 and only fucking sexperiences with a post ops .

My previous before this one off was at the famous kim jio kar which i lost my virgin to a 32 yr WL malaysian chinese milf with 2 sexperience with thai FL along lor 4 GL also exciting session then as raids are ongoing on and off and the most memorable one are with a thai fl , super sexy milf bonking her half way through the session we hear noises and there's raids , i was like wanted to get up pull trouser and zhao but she held onto me and say Wai wait finish first , wah that really got me stunned , there's a raid coming and she just tell me to wait wait finish first , i just don't know why also after she said those words i just stay on and continue to fuck her and unload everything before we fast hand fast leg left the site , it's fucking exciting times back then , as for that sexy post ops i had fucked with , never get to saw her again after that one off , i did went back too look for her countless times but no luck she's no where to be found there , my guess is that she kanna raid on that night not long after fucking with me .
Never did i fuck a post ops since . mainly because i haven't yet get to see one as petite short as beautiful as the Indo post ops i had fucked 55 .

Dexter1319
31-07-2019, 09:19 PM
u gonna tell your gf, you fucked a ladyboy raw? theres no coming back from that.

next time just take note of the risks lah.

anal sex is the easiest method for hiv to transmit.

followed by vaginal penetration. (girls have higher risks than guys)

the fact is sometimes its not the girl that lies to you, its that she doesnt even know she has it or perhaps she dunnid the risks of raw sex.

Well. I did tell her and we are working to fix this relationship which i stupidly thrown out. So im glad i have such a loving girlfriend and of course am doing my best to cherish the shit out of her. So yeah probably time to quit. Yes i understand that, which is why tho she said she clean i still went for PEP just in case.

I finish FFI alr so before and after ns de FFI i clear alr. Also i take it out and continue uh not few strokes but yeah till end uh.

orbiorbi
05-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Any updates on the current batch?

Hmmmmmm

ceandy
05-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Any updates on the current batch?

Hmmmmmm

I've tried all 5 already, and only Honey (short hair) is worth returning to. But this batch isn't the best so far, in fact, I think this batch is kinda below average in terms of service.

Joeysg
10-08-2019, 10:14 PM
I've tried all 5 already, and only Honey (short hair) is worth returning to. But this batch isn't the best so far, in fact, I think this batch is kinda below average in terms of service.

Out of all this 5 you try who do you think make good TOP I enjoy more if she can play the top roll it been a very time Long to had a real good TOP to fucked me till I cum without playing with my dick thank looking forward for your recommendation

orbiorbi
12-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Just went recently actually, i think all 5 of the mentioned recent batch left already.

Had one thai girl called Jessie, seems to be quite clueless and asked for $50 upfront, I exclaimed har and she said oh ya $40, and I said no $30, she’s like oh you Singapore? Okok $30.

Cbj was quite good though, has a good technique.

Big boobs so will suit our bro ceandy, but overall lacklustre service lah. Maybe must go afew more times to develop that gfe

ceandy
13-08-2019, 01:45 AM
Just went recently actually, i think all 5 of the mentioned recent batch left already.

Had one thai girl called Jessie, seems to be quite clueless and asked for $50 upfront, I exclaimed har and she said oh ya $40, and I said no $30, she’s like oh you Singapore? Okok $30.

Cbj was quite good though, has a good technique.

Big boobs so will suit our bro ceandy, but overall lacklustre service lah. Maybe must go afew more times to develop that gfe

Nice, have been waiting for new batch to come in, will drop by this week to test drive :D

Sidenote, anyone tried LBs in KL? Will be there end of the month and wonder whats the LB scene there like.

tuckermax
13-08-2019, 09:09 AM
Nice, have been waiting for new batch to come in, will drop by this week to test drive :D

Sidenote, anyone tried LBs in KL? Will be there end of the month and wonder whats the LB scene there like.

awaiting your very informative test drive as usual. haha. cheers bro

redhood
13-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Hi guys, I’ve been reading this for a while now. Decided to share my experiences as well.

I went two weeks ago when previous batch was still around. Look from outside the gate, one immediately got my attention. Short haired with a healthy set. Pointed and her and the gates to heaven opened. She motioned my to follow her and spanked her ass. I was transfixed. As I was walking up, a few of them grabbed my package. Upon reaching the top floor, saw one of them coming out of her cubicle without her clothes. I was already anticipating the action waiting for me.

Got into the cubicle, Honey asked me for the cash. I handed it over and she immediately got down to business. She started kissing my chest and yanked my boxers off. She got to her knees and went to work!

Just as I was about to get into it, the curtains opened. One of the girls from the staircase had come up to watch the action. She started telling me how handsome I was and wanted to watch. I was more than happy to oblige. All of a sudden, she started kissing my ears and neck. Having one licking my neck and one sucking me off was incredible. Another girl came and saw the action. She came into the cubicle and asked me to suck her off. She asked for some money but I told her I didn’t have any. She took the back of my head and pushed her cock into my mouth. I was in heaven.

I was on the verge of getting off but I still wanted to fuck. Honey then pulled me back to her attention and began making out with me. She now pushed my head down and made me suck her. One of the others started jerking me.

Honey then took a condom and put it on me. I was in overdrive and pushed her legs back and started fucking her hard and rough. One of the others had left while the other stayed to watch. After a while, I told her I wanted to her to suck me till I got off. She got on top of me in 69 and we continued sucking each other till I came in her mouth.

My legs were shaking by this time from the action. I got dressed and said thanks to her. As I was about to reach the stairs, one of the prettier ones asked me if I was local to which I replied yes. She then pulled me into of the cubicles while a few others followed to see what was happening. She then pulled down my shorts to see my dick. She told me to pick her the next time. She then put my hands into her panties and I realised she was post ops. I must’ve been surprised because she then said to the other ‘Oh this one like cock’. I just smiled and got out of there all the time thinking ‘Yes I do like cock’.

Hah, what a night.

locki123
14-08-2019, 08:35 PM
Ehh, just went down to Rowell but this Indian LB at the front closed the door when I picked another LB. Is this common?

merlinton
15-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Been a while since i last read a similar experience here

Hi guys, I’ve been reading this for a while now. Decided to share my experiences as well.

I went two weeks ago when previous batch was still around. Look from outside the gate, one immediately got my attention. Short haired with a healthy set. Pointed and her and the gates to heaven opened. She motioned my to follow her and spanked her ass. I was transfixed. As I was walking up, a few of them grabbed my package. Upon reaching the top floor, saw one of them coming out of her cubicle without her clothes. I was already anticipating the action waiting for me.

Got into the cubicle, Honey asked me for the cash. I handed it over and she immediately got down to business. She started kissing my chest and yanked my boxers off. She got to her knees and went to work!

Just as I was about to get into it, the curtains opened. One of the girls from the staircase had come up to watch the action. She started telling me how handsome I was and wanted to watch. I was more than happy to oblige. All of a sudden, she started kissing my ears and neck. Having one licking my neck and one sucking me off was incredible. Another girl came and saw the action. She came into the cubicle and asked me to suck her off. She asked for some money but I told her I didn’t have any. She took the back of my head and pushed her cock into my mouth. I was in heaven.

I was on the verge of getting off but I still wanted to fuck. Honey then pulled me back to her attention and began making out with me. She now pushed my head down and made me suck her. One of the others started jerking me.

Honey then took a condom and put it on me. I was in overdrive and pushed her legs back and started fucking her hard and rough. One of the others had left while the other stayed to watch. After a while, I told her I wanted to her to suck me till I got off. She got on top of me in 69 and we continued sucking each other till I came in her mouth.

My legs were shaking by this time from the action. I got dressed and said thanks to her. As I was about to reach the stairs, one of the prettier ones asked me if I was local to which I replied yes. She then pulled me into of the cubicles while a few others followed to see what was happening. She then pulled down my shorts to see my dick. She told me to pick her the next time. She then put my hands into her panties and I realised she was post ops. I must’ve been surprised because she then said to the other ‘Oh this one like cock’. I just smiled and got out of there all the time thinking ‘Yes I do like cock’.

Hah, what a night.

the1newborn
15-08-2019, 11:14 PM
Just passed by, not much left, is it all off after 10.45?

seaman123
15-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Maybe bad timing. All busy and soon back in line. But actually yes, 10.45 is quite late already. Maybe Thursday today and they at Clarke quay, can earn more money and almost weekend (party time)

merlinton
18-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Chanced upon a thai post op named Mona. Quite pretty with fair skin, round butt, soft big boobs and pussy that looks so real. Damn how did technology advanced so well.

At first, this girl gives the cold shoulder but her sensitive body easily succumbed to all my licking and caressing. And then she becomes a horny little bitch with all the loud moaning. Positioned her in doggy with her fair round butt in full glory. Spanked her and she yells in pleasure. Asked her whether i should stop and she quickly shook her head in desperation. Thrusted into her pussy and she yells "oh good". Her pussy is still tight and not deep enough. Calling all the bros here to help stretch and deepen that pussy. Condition her to become a full blown slut instead of pretending to be cold and up-class.

Bro Ceandy! This babe is definitely yours to wreck. Hahaha.

jacky43
18-08-2019, 01:32 PM
How foreign workers find love? Taken from internet news.

Eventually, he admits that while he’s been working in Singapore for 8 years, finding a girlfriend in Singapore still seems impossible.
Before I can get his name, he excuses himself, and walks off further into the alley, his shadow outlined in red, reminding me that amidst the carnality of Desker Road’s brothels, a sense of longing for something beyond the mere pleasures of the flesh persists.

If there’s one thing clear about my encounters at Paya Lebar MRT station and Desker Road, it’s that, just like everyone else, Singapore’s foreign workers deserve to love and be loved.

It’s unreasonable to expect anyone to completely abstain from sex or romance in any line of work. Rather than denying and attempting to censure the intimate lives of Singapore’s foreign workers, it’s perhaps more productive and important to address these concerns openly.

The right thing to do is to set realistic boundaries and expectations that honour their work obligations, while also accepting their humanity along with the feelings and desires that come with it.

And if Bernadeth sees this, I hope she gives herself and her German beau another chance.

-------------

To me this article is wronged. Is non other then pushing FT down the road to doom. They are here to work and in the name of God, contribute to our economy in jobs born locals dont want. Eg Bus drivers and cleaners.

Politics need to win votes. I can feel the VIPs grand PR to the German man and his Indonesian GF. Not pink IC because is reserve for their childrens. To them this red dot offers a place to hid if possible. They cut off ties with their families.

jacky43
18-08-2019, 01:34 PM
By the way. Also in the article. No 9 refers to LB. A new term however, I am not interested in the darkside.

omegaprime72
18-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Chanced upon a thai post op named Mona. Quite pretty with fair skin, round butt, soft big boobs and pussy that looks so real. Damn how did technology advanced so well.

At first, this girl gives the cold shoulder but her sensitive body easily succumbed to all my licking and caressing. And then she becomes a horny little bitch with all the loud moaning. Positioned her in doggy with her fair round butt in full glory. Spanked her and she yells in pleasure. Asked her whether i should stop and she quickly shook her head in desperation. Thrusted into her pussy and she yells "oh good". Her pussy is still tight and not deep enough. Calling all the bros here to help stretch and deepen that pussy. Condition her to become a full blown slut instead of pretending to be cold and up-class.

Bro any links to who she is?

Thanks

ceandy
18-08-2019, 03:57 PM

Does she have tattoos on her chest? If yes, she came to SG before, and I did have a good time with her.

bageh90
20-08-2019, 11:49 AM

This mona currently at Rowell? Sounds awesome.

orbiorbi
21-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Will be dropping by tomorrow, kindly curious to try this post op Mona but also will like to play with a pre-op.

Maybe a 3way will be nice if she has a friend around....

Bro ceandy got a chance to survey the goods yet?

ceandy
21-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Will be dropping by tomorrow, kindly curious to try this post op Mona but also will like to play with a pre-op.

Maybe a 3way will be nice if she has a friend around....

Bro ceandy got a chance to survey the goods yet?

Hey bro I'll be dropping by tomorrow also. I went down a few nights ago but i think this Mona is not the same as the one that came to SG before. Saw 3 Lbs there, one pretty one (could be Mona), one tall, long hair (avoid, took her last week, super rush service and kept asking for tips), as well as one with a puffy face and thick hair (came to SG last year, service was alright but mechanical service)

merlinton
21-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Mona should be the pretty one then.

AutismPower
21-08-2019, 11:28 PM
What are the houses have decent ones?

hock19
22-08-2019, 05:17 PM
Just passed by. Saw one called Michelle. Says from bangkok but talks local. Anyone knows here? Any good? Did not go in as have appt nearby...

Kenneth86
22-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Hi good evening all, the current batch got one that has tatto on the front in between of chest and shoulder how was her services anyone know?

tuckermax
23-08-2019, 11:04 PM
just tried mona. one word

DONT

ceandy
24-08-2019, 01:25 AM
Was down there 2 nights ago, took 3 Thai LBs.

1st LB (forgot her name)
Big sized, post op, long black hair.
BBBJ 8/10 (finished with CIM)
FJ Didn't try
Not a time watcher but service was a little mechanical

Signaled to Mona to come up after washing up.

2nd LB (Mona)
Prettiest out of this batch
Looks big size when standing up
BBBJ didn't do
Straight caps on when we entered the room and laid down and asked me to fuck her straight, no foreplay whatsoever.
Didn't cum as I was pretty turned off by her service, or lack there of.

3rd LB came into the cubicle just as Mona was leaving.

3rd LB (forgot her name) took her last year when she came to SG
Thick frizzled hair, pouty lips, chubby face
BBBJ: 8/10 (finished with CIM and swallowed)
FJ Didn't try.
Same as 1st LB not a time watcher and was more eager to please

All the malaysian LBs were giggling when I was headed down, teased me and told me to try Malaysian next time, dont always take Thais. Told them I'll take anyone who gives BBBJ and a few agreed. Saw one more Thai LB on the way down but I think no boobs.

Was hoping more out of this batch, doubt I'll RTF, will wait for the next batch to arrive.

loverboy69
24-08-2019, 01:28 AM

1st LB (forgot her name)
Big sized, post op, long black hair.
BBBJ 8/10 (finished with CIM)
FJ Didn't try
Not a time watcher but service was a little mechanical

Signaled to Mona to come up after washing up.

2nd LB (Mona)
Prettiest out of this batch
Looks big size when standing up
BBBJ didn't do
Straight caps on when we entered the room and laid down and asked me to fuck her straight, no foreplay whatsoever.
Didn't cum as I was pretty turned off by her service, or lack there of.

3rd LB came into the cubicle just as Mona was leaving.

3rd LB (forgot her name) took her last year when she came to SG
Thick frizzled hair, pouty lips, chubby face
BBBJ: 8/10 (finished with CIM and swallowed)
FJ Didn't try.
Same as 1st LB not a time watcher and was more eager to please

All the malaysian LBs were giggling when I was headed down, teased me and told me to try Malaysian next time, dont always take Thais. Told them I'll take anyone who gives BBBJ and a few agreed. Saw one more Thai LB on the way down but I think no boobs.

Was hoping more out of this batch, doubt I'll RTF, will wait for the next batch to arrive.

You the MAN!!

maleescort7
24-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Sheen is back, saw her 2 weeks week. Why dont you guys try her?
For boobs lover, she ahs big boobs. For ass lover, she has big ass.
For anal and BBJ lover, she is submissive and do whatever you demand. She provides BBBJ, lick balls, lick butthole, and do all the positions while anal.
For dick lover, she has thick 5-6 inch functional cock and she does top too.
She has pretty nice face and smile, good attitude, and no rush. She provides 20-30 minutes service at 30S$. It depends on you if you cum early or take full time.

Note: I saw her 2 weeks ago. Just go and try her.

donnyc369
24-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Yaya is good as usual, always see her here once in awhile… so cute ^^ just that I didn’t know how to fuck but she allow to pcc together haha

eagleapple
27-08-2019, 07:06 PM

Awesome updates and FR thanks! i might head there tonight or tomorrow. see if i can get out of work early.

any idea if the malaysian LB are any good? last time i tried christina but didnt see her for awhile.

orbiorbi
27-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Still waiting for intel that we have a new batch of thai lbs, seems like the current one is very lacklustre.

Actually, whats the earliest time they open for operations nowadays? last time H79 used to be about 6-630pm earliest, but have to wait till 7pm sometimes for the full strength.

skytng
27-08-2019, 11:30 PM
actually has anyone visited house 31 lately? the one with the window. I notice there are 2 msia girls who are quite curvy, seems worth a try

I walk past the current batch in the famous house, feels like 79 now, very crowded and popular, but i dont like that young okt, he tends to guard right at the door and makes approaching the house uncomfortable, i briefly walked past and see quite a few lookers, had to fight the urge to randomly walk in, will wait for more FR before spending vitamin M

manbearpig89
28-08-2019, 11:09 AM
actually has anyone visited house 31 lately? the one with the window. I notice there are 2 msia girls who are quite curvy, seems worth a try

I walk past the current batch in the famous house, feels like 79 now, very crowded and popular, but i dont like that young okt, he tends to guard right at the door and makes approaching the house uncomfortable, i briefly walked past and see quite a few lookers, had to fight the urge to randomly walk in, will wait for more FR before spending vitamin M

The young okt is generally ok unless he got intel of an impending raid. He would mostly tell the banglas to fuck off and ask the locals to step aside.

merlinton
01-09-2019, 07:50 PM
New batch of LBs should have arrived already

ceandy
02-09-2019, 05:58 PM
New batch of LBs should have arrived already

Then I think it's time for me to head down to test drive them tonight. The previous batch was so terrible I haven't RTF anyone there since. Haven been going to GL to deposit my cum instead.

loverdude107750
02-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Im at rowell right now but dont see anything.. only a few old ladies in a few units. Wheres the LBs at?

manbearpig89
02-09-2019, 09:51 PM
Heading down to inspect the new goods later. Any bros interested to check it out together?

donchew
02-09-2019, 10:04 PM
Last week already had 1 new arrival. Hope today will have more.

orbiorbi
08-09-2019, 10:16 PM
Damnnnnn. Nothing new and exciting recently?

cosmex
11-09-2019, 01:54 PM
dropping by rowell.

hopefully can find the houses. went 2 times, cannot even find the house.

JustLearn
13-09-2019, 07:48 PM
Hi, what is the opening hours for Desker and Rowell road?

davegogo
16-09-2019, 12:27 AM
Hi, what is the opening hours for Desker and Rowell road?

When i went 6pm there were little. And 3am there was no ladys

Anyway this batch was ok.

holydevil
16-09-2019, 09:31 AM

Yes try the exteme right one.. pretty and tall. Very good service and accomodating

Joeysg
16-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Is there any good TOP with this current batch thank you all bothers

Krybser
17-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Hi where exactly are the houses? Is it in the alley between desker and rowell?

seaman123
17-09-2019, 10:10 PM
Found this back in page 376
house 1 and 2 are open at 6pm, check it out.

seaman123
17-09-2019, 10:16 PM
I dont know why people are so rude when newbies ask them to describe the location of love houses. I am explaining the geography of all those houses, but i dont know the babes working there. I have attached the screen shot with proper description. Others can refer their comments and answers on the queries based on the information made in this picture.

Rowell road: Please see the attached image for house no. and their location. All houses from the Rowell road are drawn in solid red colour square boxes.

No 1 (solid red colour square box): This house has large number of working ladies/ladyboys. Dont know who is famous from this house. For those who had a experience of this house services, please provide their feedback for newbies.

No 2 (solid red colour square box): A small house that is currently operating and has few number of ladyboys (only 4-6). This house has no staircase. This house has separate rooms for sex session, ladyboys here spend more time with you to make you happy, more safe in my eyes, and you can leave the house from back door which is very safe and good for shy people. Almost all the Ladyboys here are pre-op, having dick and most if them are functional. ladyboys here are not very handsome, but give better services, no rush, try to make you happy so that you return to fuck them again.

No 3 (solid red colour square box): Very famous house, officially it is H51 if i am not wrong. This house has large no. of working ladies/ladyboys, always crowd, and you can easily locate this house even from a distance. Dont know who is famous from this house. For those who had a experience of this house services, please provide their feedback for newbies.

H79: Famous house, but now closed.

Desker road: Now comes to Desker house brothels. Please see the attached image for house no. and their location. All houses from the desker road are drawn in red colour circles.

No 1 (red colour circle): Small house, sometimes open, sometimes closed. Most of the sex workers are ladies, however, they also have post-op ladyboys.

No 2 (red colour circle): Quite a bog house, have lot of sex workers. You can easily locate this house as sex workers always stand outside of this house. Mostly working ladies, there might be one or two post-op ladyboys. Mostly indian or malay indian.

No 3 (red colour circle): This house has 5-6 working ladies. Mostly indian or malay indian.

No 5 (red colour circle): This house has 5-6 working ladies, quite big house but mostly not crowded.

No 6 (red colour circle): This house has old working ladies, most cheap house because the sex workers here are older. Mix indian and chinese.

I hope this post will help all the newbies to find their destination. Also, senior members and experienced persons can explain in a much easier way after reading this post.

I also have one question. My question is "can anyone tell me the house where i can find legendary Zarina"?

Best of luck bros.202551

Attached the original post, hope the picture can be seen

seaman123
17-09-2019, 10:18 PM
House 1 is now the main focus of LB's and also some in house 2, all on Rowell

seaman123
17-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Forgot, only house 1 and 2 are open, all others are closed on Rowell.
Back alley mostly all open, mostly regular WL, barely LB's, mostly all post-op.

cosmex
18-09-2019, 02:20 PM
house 1 is the one that the girl sit on steps, always got one guy jagar outside de.

house 2 is the one that u need to peep through windows.

the1newborn
18-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Too bad Rowell is like dying slowly, where else to LB in sg...

maleescort7
20-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Attached the original post, hope the picture can be seen

Recently i spotted few more LBs on the back side of House 2 on Rowell road. They are not working in House 2 but in another house that is a few steps away from House 2. It seems a new addition to the sex world of Rowell/Desker. They look like Pre op LBs, you can try your luck if you are into pre op LBs. Otherwise, you can find quite large no of LBs in Geylang (Lor 24-10) after 1am in midnight when brothels are closed and no more WLs for sex.

lustandfast
20-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Just had my session earlier.

Previously came across this post whereby a bro was fucking and lbs happily just came in the rm. Today, i experienced it first hand. Picked a thai cutie. Small size, ard 1.6m with long hair, no tits.

Went to rm and sop. Kissed and blow each other (with cap). Next door was having their fucking session. Got me really excited. Then i went on a doggy position and halfway thru, two lbs came in. I initially rejected them but they still came in.

So now its a foursome. Feels like im doing porn forreal. I had one sucking me off, then im sucking another one off and my hands were grabbing the ass of another lb. Then a min into it, one lb went off and another stayed. So i end up fucking the newly joined lb and fondling with the initial lb i picked.

Threesome got me really excited and i came in no time. Really a great experience.

Total dmg: $30 each plus $10 tip

Initial lb stats:
Name: Luna
Boobs: Nil (a little perky)
Ass: Meaty
Dick: 5in
Height: 1.6m

Newly joined lb stats:
Name: Pant
Boobs: B cup (hard silicone)
Dick: 6in

My rowell best fuck experience.

AutismPower
21-09-2019, 03:03 PM
What are the average damages?

Summerhillt
21-09-2019, 03:19 PM

Previously came across this post whereby a bro was fucking and lbs happily just came in the rm. Today, i experienced it first hand. Picked a thai cutie. Small size, ard 1.6m with long hair, no tits.

Went to rm and sop. Kissed and blow each other (with cap). Next door was having their fucking session. Got me really excited. Then i went on a doggy position and halfway thru, two lbs came in. I initially rejected them but they still came in.

So now its a foursome. Feels like im doing porn forreal. I had one sucking me off, then im sucking another one off and my hands were grabbing the ass of another lb. Then a min into it, one lb went off and another stayed. So i end up fucking the newly joined lb and fondling with the initial lb i picked.

Threesome got me really excited and i came in no time. Really a great experience.

Initial lb stats:

Newly joined lb stats:

Fantastic FR! I think that their mindset is okay nvm you never choose me. Later when you in the heat of the moment I will slide in and see can you tahan. The thought of it surely makes anybody concave to it

merlinton
21-09-2019, 07:53 PM

Initial lb stats:

Newly joined lb stats:

Wow looks like I have to pay a visit soonest!

SBFqualityctrl
21-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Anyone knows this lb that goes by the name Pare?

She came sometime back, Super beautiful with average sized tool. She even showed me pictures from when she joint the Ms Tiffany pagent.

Anyone has her contact?

AutismPower
22-09-2019, 11:24 PM
What time do they open now? Anyone knows? Also, is it safe to go there nowadays, won't get raided right?

nowayhose
23-09-2019, 11:08 PM
Guys... I never try lb before. But today I went recce abit, will try another day.

Today went there, thanks to the Samaritan for the clear map instructions and the bro who mentioned the house behind Rowell house 2.

Desker house 2: saw Viet(?) girl, don't know ladyboy or not. Look quite fierce but cute. Anyone know about her? Alot of Indians today, pretty but it's a no go after I tried the fat Sikh local in pertain - cmi.

The rest in desker Rd not worth mentioning, lol. Knn all like in pertain one.

Rowell house 1: lol, from last time YouTube video until now same practice? The girl in front looks like the same person! Are FW allowed in, how come they always stand outside? Saw a few pretty ones but I paiseh stand too long cos I didn't plan to try today, just recce. Will try another day. Quite a few passable looking ones.

House behind Rowell house 2: saw a chinese looking lb with two others. She wanted to talk but I paiseh since not planning to try today. Next time then I come visit again. The two other not worth mentioning.

Rowell house 2: not open today is it? Door looks closed.

For those who tried bottom or fucking them, won't all the shit come out? You bottoms got prepare meh? I doubt 30$ hooker is gonna prepare her ass.

manbearpig89
24-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Went down to Rowell slightly past midnight yesterday. Took this cute petite thai by the name of Lisa. She is tanned, wear braces and has bangs. We were frenching like lovers and then progressed to rubbing and sucking each other's cock. She rewarded me with a solid ass rim with deep tongue penetration which I nearly shot my load. Capped on and pounded her good for about 10 minutes before unloading my semen deep inside her tight ass. I was told to hang around for another 15 minutes or so as the rest of the ladyboys clear the area. As I was waiting by the stairwell, 2 malay ladyboys came along and started jerking me off. They instructed me to fondle their breasts and feel their erection. This carried on for a while with me being sandwiched in the middle as they dry hump me in front of all the remaining ladyboys. What a late night treat! Rowell is still a gem in my opinion.

manbearpig89
24-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Guys... I never try lb before. But today I went recce abit, will try another day.

Today went there, thanks to the Samaritan for the clear map instructions and the bro who mentioned the house behind Rowell house 2.

Desker house 2: saw Viet(?) girl, don't know ladyboy or not. Look quite fierce but cute. Anyone know about her? Alot of Indians today, pretty but it's a no go after I tried the fat Sikh local in pertain - cmi.

The rest in desker Rd not worth mentioning, lol. Knn all like in pertain one.

Rowell house 1: lol, from last time YouTube video until now same practice? The girl in front looks like the same person! Are FW allowed in, how come they always stand outside? Saw a few pretty ones but I paiseh stand too long cos I didn't plan to try today, just recce. Will try another day. Quite a few passable looking ones.

House behind Rowell house 2: saw a chinese looking lb with two others. She wanted to talk but I paiseh since not planning to try today. Next time then I come visit again. The two other not worth mentioning.

Rowell house 2: not open today is it? Door looks closed.

For those who tried bottom or fucking them, won't all the shit come out? You bottoms got prepare meh? I doubt 30$ hooker is gonna prepare her ass.

Most of these bottom ladyboys will prepare themselves prior to getting topped. I've so far not experienced any "brown" moments for all my encounters in Rowell. It's basic courtesy and hygiene to come prepared for bottom bros. Sometimes you unexpectedly get topped by the ladyboys who are really in heat.

str8up
24-09-2019, 08:57 PM

Initial lb stats:

Newly joined lb stats:

Bro which house you went to?

Fadeout
24-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Honestly anyone ever caught any std, hiv, etc from visiting lbs? Assuming condom is used how safe is it?

nowayhose
25-09-2019, 12:17 AM
Sometimes you unexpectedly get topped by the ladyboys who are really in heat.

Thanks for the info, then I'll be sure to not bottom unless I got prepare... Don't know if I'll ever have the courage to do that...

Still remember how scared I was gay when I watch my first tranny porn, here I am seriously considering trying it. Jialat Liao me

maleescort7
25-09-2019, 02:09 AM
I dont know why people are so rude when newbies ask them to describe the location of love houses. I am explaining the geography of all those houses, but i dont know the babes working there. I have attached the screen shot with proper description. Others can refer their comments and answers on the queries based on the information made in this picture.

H79: Famous house, but now closed.

I also have one question. My question is "can anyone tell me the house where i can find legendary Zarina"?

Best of luck bros.202551

Its time to update the map bcz there are many changes happened in this area. wait for my new post with new map including Petain road houses too.

maleescort7
25-09-2019, 04:38 AM
I am here again explaining the geography (updates) of all the active houses. I have attached the map of all the active houses with description (best to my knowledge). You are all welcome to post your comments based on your knowledge/information. Please see the attached image for house nos. and their location.

No 1 (Rowell road): This house has large number of working ladyboys (both pre-op and post-op, mix of Thai, Malay, Malaysian Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian Indian, Chinese) sitting on staircase and this is the biggest house on Rowell road these days (most famous and crowded these days). Dont know who is famous from this house. For those who had an experience of this house services, please provide their feedback for newbies.

No 2 (Rowell road): A small house that is currently operating and has a few number of ladyboys (only 5-6). This house has no staircase. This house has separate rooms for sex session; ladyboys here spend more time to make you happy; more safe in my eyes; after session, you can leave the house from back door which is very safe and good for shy people. Almost all the Ladyboys here are pre-op, having dick and most of them are functional. These ladyboys are not very pretty, almost all are Malaysian indian and malay. This house is small and not very visible or famous like other house.

No 3 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): Opened recently (actually this is the "Hollow Circle House no. 1" according to my past sex guide map but moved to this new place). Most of the sex workers are ladyboys (both pre-op and post-op).

No 4 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): This house has 5-6 working ladies. Mostly chinese or malay, all are MILFs/AILFs, big bodies, fats, and aged.

No 5 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): Quite a big house, have lot of sex workers, the only house that operates till late night [all other houses are closed at their closing time but this house close and reopen after some time (although no of sex workers lowered to 2-3 only) and starts operating secretly till 1.30-2am]. You can easily locate this house as sex workers always stand outside (most naughty house as the sex workers here hold your hand, tease you and ask you to fuck them, they dont hesitate to hold your arm, hand and dick while you are walking). Mostly working ladies and post-op ladyboys with big front and back assets. Mostly indian or malay indian.

No 6 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): This house has 5-6 working ladies. Mostly indian or malay indian, mix age (middle to old) but more towards AILFs, big meaty bodies. After session, you can leave the house from back door.

No 7 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): Amongst all the houses in this area, this house has most older working ladies and thus, most cheap house. Mix indian, malay indian and malay chinese. After session, you can leave the house from back door.

Random houses on Rowell road: Once all these houses close (around 1am), few ladyboys (both pre-op and post-op but mostly pre-op, and ladies) start roaming and sitting in front of Rowell road House no 1 (across the street). They stay/rent in the rooms/apartments in front of Rowell road House no 1 (across the street).

Petain Road: All the Petain road houses are drawn in the "Red color Square Boxes". Almost all the sex workers in Petain road houses are ladies (middle to old age having mix of MILFs/AILFs). I have no knowledge on their service quality.

Abbreviations:
MILF: Mum I'd Like to Fuck (attractive/older/hot women with whom you wanna...)
AILF: Aunt I'd Like to Fuck (attractive/older/hot women with whom you wanna...)

I hope this post will help all the newbies to find their destination. I would request to all of you to quote this post when posting your fuck report to make it easier for others to understand (the only thing you need to mention is the house no as indicated in this map, so that others can easily locate that house and sex worker). Best of luck.

Disclaimer: The author is not taking any responsibility for any kind of mishap/damage/bad experience/loss. This piece of writing is for information purpose only and best to my knowledge. Note that i dont visit these houses for fucking. I only go to these places to get knowledge and more for the observation purposes. So, i am unable to guide you on the quality of the services.

Note: If any lady/girl/Mrs/MILFs/AILFs wants to get information about her urge/interest/fetish/utmost satisfaction or want to talk, feel free to send me a personal message.

manbearpig89
25-09-2019, 04:06 PM
I am here again explaining the geography (updates) of all the active houses. I have attached the map of all the active houses with description (best to my knowledge). You are all welcome to post your comments based on your knowledge/information. Please see the attached image for house nos. and their location.

No 1 (Rowell road): This house has large number of working ladyboys (both pre-op and post-op, mix of Thai, Malay, Malaysian Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian Indian, Chinese) sitting on staircase and this is the biggest house on Rowell road these days (most famous and crowded these days). Dont know who is famous from this house. For those who had an experience of this house services, please provide their feedback for newbies.

No 2 (Rowell road): A small house that is currently operating and has a few number of ladyboys (only 5-6). This house has no staircase. This house has separate rooms for sex session; ladyboys here spend more time to make you happy; more safe in my eyes; after session, you can leave the house from back door which is very safe and good for shy people. Almost all the Ladyboys here are pre-op, having dick and most of them are functional. These ladyboys are not very pretty, almost all are Malaysian indian and malay. This house is small and not very visible or famous like other house.

No 3 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): Opened recently (actually this is the "Hollow Circle House no. 1" according to my past sex guide map but moved to this new place). Most of the sex workers are ladyboys (both pre-op and post-op).

No 4 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): This house has 5-6 working ladies. Mostly chinese or malay, all are MILFs/AILFs, big bodies, fats, and aged.

No 5 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): Quite a big house, have lot of sex workers, the only house that operates till late night [all other houses are closed at their closing time but this house close and reopen after some time (although no of sex workers lowered to 2-3 only) and starts operating secretly till 1.30-2am]. You can easily locate this house as sex workers always stand outside (most naughty house as the sex workers here hold your hand, tease you and ask you to fuck them, they dont hesitate to hold your arm, hand and dick while you are walking). Mostly working ladies and post-op ladyboys with big front and back assets. Mostly indian or malay indian.

No 6 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): This house has 5-6 working ladies. Mostly indian or malay indian, mix age (middle to old) but more towards AILFs, big meaty bodies. After session, you can leave the house from back door.

No 7 (Back alley of Rowell/Desker road): Amongst all the houses in this area, this house has most older working ladies and thus, most cheap house. Mix indian, malay indian and malay chinese. After session, you can leave the house from back door.

Random houses on Rowell road: Once all these houses close (around 1am), few ladyboys (both pre-op and post-op but mostly pre-op, and ladies) start roaming and sitting in front of Rowell road House no 1 (across the street). They stay/rent in the rooms/apartments in front of Rowell road House no 1 (across the street).

Petain Road: All the Petain road houses are drawn in the "Red color Square Boxes". Almost all the sex workers in Petain road houses are ladies (middle to old age having mix of MILFs/AILFs). I have no knowledge on their service quality.

Abbreviations:
MILF: Mum I'd Like to Fuck (attractive/older/hot women with whom you wanna...)
AILF: Aunt I'd Like to Fuck (attractive/older/hot women with whom you wanna...)

I hope this post will help all the newbies to find their destination. I would request to all of you to quote this post when posting your fuck report to make it easier for others to understand (the only thing you need to mention is the house no as indicated in this map, so that others can easily locate that house and sex worker). Best of luck.

Disclaimer: The author is not taking any responsibility for any kind of mishap/damage/bad experience/loss. This piece of writing is for information purpose only and best to my knowledge. Note that i dont visit these houses for fucking. I only go to these places to get knowledge and more for the observation purposes. So, i am unable to guide you on the quality of the services.

Note: If any lady/girl/Mrs/MILFs/AILFs wants to get information about her urge/interest/fetish/utmost satisfaction or want to talk, feel free to send me a personal message.

Thanks for this comprehensive guide! I never knew house 3 existed.

merlinton
25-09-2019, 08:14 PM
Thanks for this comprehensive guide! I never knew house 3 existed.

Me too. Never knew. Will look out for it when I come this city again.

merlinton
25-09-2019, 08:21 PM
I should start trying house 2 as well.

By the way for "Random houses on Rowell road", do you do your deed with them in those houses opposite house 1?

maleescort7
26-09-2019, 01:56 AM
I should start trying house 2 as well.

By the way for "Random houses on Rowell road", do you do your deed with them in those houses opposite house 1?

Those are not houses but rooms on rent. Ladyboys and women rent those rooms and start their business after 12 or 1 midnight when other houses closed and no more playground. But take note that those are illegal and not registered brothels.

maleescort7
26-09-2019, 01:57 AM
Me too. Never knew. Will look out for it when I come this city again.

As i mentioned that house was located in other street and recently moved to this new location one month ago.

AutismPower
26-09-2019, 08:59 PM
Those are not houses but rooms on rent. Ladyboys and women rent those rooms and start their business after 12 or 1 midnight when other houses closed and no more playground. But take note that those are illegal and not registered brothels.

illgeal ones as in the rented houses by the LBs?

maleescort7
27-09-2019, 01:54 PM
illgeal ones as in the rented houses by the LBs?

Any brothel (house or room) where you see a pink color light outside of the house or room is legal. All other houses or rooms are illegal.
The houses having LBs/women on Rowell/Desker/Petain are legal. The individual rooms rented by LBs in front of Rowell house 1 is illegal.

AutismPower
27-09-2019, 06:46 PM
What time do they ususally open at?

Innocentfirst
01-10-2019, 06:09 PM
does anyone know of this LB ? Looks like thai /korean around early 20s but more of teen look..

Innocentfirst
01-10-2019, 06:26 PM

how to contact her

there is one like her or issit her? at the famous THai LB house at the start of the street

is there another one lookin very similar more of a 20 yr old look?

lustandfast
03-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Went to the thai house ard 6pm today. Got new girls. Picked this lb with pink top (not wearing bra) and pink long pants. Went up the room, undressed and went into long kiss. She sucked my nipple to get herself hard and a short while later she was rock hard. We went into 69 and suck each other off.

She was damn horny and i doggy her. Her ass not very big but overall was ok. Bang her few times and i came inside her(with cap). She told me to suck her while she continue to rub her cock and nipples. And then, she came after that. I was expecting other thai girls coming in but guess my timing still early lol. We kissed again and proceed to dress up.

Name: Didnt get
Boobs: B cup
Ass: Not meaty
Dmg: $30+$10 tip

Went down the stairs and saw this lb, topless with red panty walking up L3. Will try my luck tmr if i hve the time.

nowayhose
10-10-2019, 04:59 PM
I'm not able to find house 2, the one on the same lane as the biggest house 1. How to ID it? Seems like it's mostly closed. All the windows in the same lane also closed even at 10+.

House 3 (just opened at 5pm) in the latest map got quite alot, got one promising young Indian not bad but after a bad exp with an Indian I'm not interested. As of 4+pm house 1 not opened yet.

maleescort7
10-10-2019, 05:34 PM
I'm not able to find house 2, the one on the same lane as the biggest house 1. How to ID it? Seems like it's mostly closed. All the windows in the same lane also closed even at 10+.

House 3 (just opened at 5pm) in the latest map got quite alot, got one promising young Indian not bad but after a bad exp with an Indian I'm not interested. As of 4+pm house 1 not opened yet.

I went few days ago to visit the area and House 1 was closed. House 2 was open but windows was closed. In that case, LBs in House 2 open the windows after short durations (say 10 mins), look around their clients and then close windows. But this happen sometime say twice a month. House 3 has one young indian that sits on the either first chair or second chair besides left wall. She sits at first chair usually. But when there is tall chinese LB, that chinese LB sits on first chair and indian LB sits on second chair. That young indian looks like a girl. Dont know if she is pre-op or post-op.

maleescort7
10-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Any bro wants to go there today? I can also come to meet and chit chat.

maleescort7
10-10-2019, 05:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My4slqmfjAw

You just took risks and there is nothing new information that you provided. Dont take risks again. Also respect others privacy if you all need safe and secure life.

nowayhose
11-10-2019, 01:33 AM
Any bro wants to go there today? I can also come to meet and chit chat.

Bro, just missed you. Was around the area 4-5+pm.

Yeah, i don't know if the Indian is even LB or not - looked real feminine, at least from what i could see in the dark room. Real pretty though.

I passed by house 1 after that, the malay girl and okt wasnt there yet. One tall LB was brazenly telling me she has a big cock and asking me to suck it with her serious face on LOL. Still a LB virgin no guts to try yet.

Xstaci
11-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Online dating app have many cd. They are quite friendly actually. But I dare not meet them. Those who like cd can give it a try. No money needed

Whrthebestdeal
11-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Online dating app have many cd. They are quite friendly actually. But I dare not meet them. Those who like cd can give it a try. No money needed

What kind of dating app r you referring to exactly?

torro
12-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Went to the thai house ard 6pm today. Got new girls. Picked this lb with pink top (not wearing bra) and pink long pants. Went up the room, undressed and went into long kiss. She sucked my nipple to get herself hard and a short while later she was rock hard. We went into 69 and suck each other off.

She was damn horny and i doggy her. Her ass not very big but overall was ok. Bang her few times and i came inside her(with cap). She told me to suck her while she continue to rub her cock and nipples. And then, she came after that. I was expecting other thai girls coming in but guess my timing still early lol. We kissed again and proceed to dress up.

Name: Didnt get
Boobs: B cup
Ass: Not meaty
Dmg: $30+$10 tip

Went down the stairs and saw this lb, topless with red panty walking up L3. Will try my luck tmr if i hve the time.

Bro this is which house? House 1,2 or 3?

davegogo
25-10-2019, 09:11 AM
There was some cute thai but attitude was not so good. Little bit rushing.
Miss last time thai house.

merlinton
28-10-2019, 11:29 PM
There are now about 3-4 thai LBs. Two of them seems horny and into orgy. They intruded my cubicle but were chased out by the LB I selected. What a pity, I wished I could have an orgy.

The LB I chose is pretty, looks like a chinese and has impressive natural A Cup boobs. Those boobs are really cute. But she is unimpressive in terms of attitude.
Just avoid the one that has the hairstyle similar to the pic below.

The other two LBs are petit and body in the right size with boobs installed. They seems fun loving, heard them making all the funny giggling noises when making love with customers. The one with a diamond tattoo on her chest looks cute. Look out for them!

falcao_no12
30-10-2019, 01:34 AM
Looking for rowell Kaki here. Pm me

falcao_no12
31-10-2019, 07:22 PM
I was turned away by okt at house 2. He said dont serve chinese customer.

davegogo
01-11-2019, 04:36 PM
I was turned away by okt at house 2. He said dont serve chinese customer.

Depends on luck. You were unlucky that day

maleescort7
01-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Depends on luck. You were unlucky that day

There is no okt in house 2 of the map drawn by me. Okt is only in house 1 and he is an informer that inform the LBs about police etc. All other houses operate without okt. May be they have bad experience with chinese on that day. I personally saw many chinese go inside that house.

merlinton
02-11-2019, 09:38 PM
If you haven't been coming Rowell, you have been missing these

Summerhillt
03-11-2019, 08:05 AM

Went there yesterday saw a few young Thais.

tuckermax
03-11-2019, 11:28 AM

these girls are from the old batches right?

ceandy
03-11-2019, 01:30 PM
Yeah they seem to be from the previous batch. Anyone who remembers Sasha? Short hair Thai LB who was in SG few months back. Bumped into her in Osaka last week and had a time of our lives with her and another friend.

Summerhillt
03-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Yeah they seem to be from the previous batch. Anyone who remembers Sasha? Short hair Thai LB who was in SG few months back. Bumped into her in Osaka last week and had a time of our lives with her and another friend.

Care to share your Osaka FR

ceandy
03-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Care to share your Osaka FR

One FR for a Thai lady ( I suspect post op) names Sena. Found her on skout around Kyoto, lined her and managed to get her hotel name. Found an excuse to go “shopping by myself” for a few hours while my gf went to shop around with her parents during our stay in Kyoto.

Looks like the pictures she posted in line. Quoted 10000 yen for one hour, proceeded to her hotel and she brought me up. We drank a few shots of sake that she had and the fun begins. Decent BBBJ which got better when I fingered her. That lasted for about 15min, which I took as a good sign as she wasn’t time watching.

Capped on and pounded her in various positions. Finished inside her and we both were sweaty. Washed up and saw her just lying there, legs spread. She invited me to bring her another shot and lie with her. Spilled a little sake on her as she tried to drink lying down, and she laughed about it.

Then she used her legs to wrap around me and guided me inside her. I was a litttle tipsy as well as just went ahead. This time it was slow and sensual, could feel her warmth and within minutes I unloaded inside her. She refused to unwrap her legs and I took that as an invitation for a second round. Unloaded again inside her and this time my inner thighs were starting to get sticky from cum.

Repeated and this time she got in TOP but I was finished.

BEST FUCK I’ve ever had in my life. She almost forgot to collect the money from me. And I almost forgot to report to my gf after.

merlinton
03-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Now In Rowell! Location1

lustandfast
06-11-2019, 10:13 PM

Tried the one in white robe previously. Everything was ok except that her panty smells. Not pee smell but those u put in washing machine nv take out kind. But fortunately that was after the session.

Got lucky as im her first customer (regulars know what time the gates open). Saw her in pink top n pink long pants. Good kisser n had an awesome session entering her love hole in doggy while she gave a soft seductive moan. Hands went to her boobs n found my fingers twisting her nipples. Made her turn ard and i came on her boobs.

We hugged n kissed, and before i could ask her out, shes alr back in thailand.

tuckermax
07-11-2019, 08:47 PM
tried both the skinny one and the tatts on the chest. both cui

ceandy
08-11-2019, 09:26 AM
tried both the skinny one and the tatts on the chest. both cui

Just got back from Japan, first thing was to head to Rowell. Tried the one with tatts on the chest, agreed the service is CMI. I pretended to cum in some tissue paper just to leave without any embarrassment.

Door was closed when I was on the way down, maybe police presence outside. Saw one cute one with long brown hair, asked me to take her next time and frenched for awhile in front of the other LBs waiting to open the door. Downside is no boobs, but very pretty face and nice ass. Might try her tonight.

hornyguy83
08-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Just got back from Japan, first thing was to head to Rowell. Tried the one with tatts on the chest, agreed the service is CMI. I pretended to cum in some tissue paper just to leave without any embarrassment.

Door was closed when I was on the way down, maybe police presence outside. Saw one cute one with long brown hair, asked me to take her next time and frenched for awhile in front of the other LBs waiting to open the door. Downside is no boobs, but very pretty face and nice ass. Might try her tonight.

the one with tattoo on chest is the diamond tattoo? saw her when taking someone.

Joeysg
08-11-2019, 03:31 PM

Any good too in this batch

davegogo
08-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Found some cute thai but all bottom.
Do you guys know any top in this batch?

Joeysg
09-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Found some cute thai but all bottom.
Do you guys know any top in this batch?

No me too looking for nice good TOP too now days very hard to get good tops

davegogo
09-11-2019, 06:15 PM
No me too looking for nice good TOP too now days very hard to get good tops

Too bad.
I will try monday if no good top, go for bkk

merlinton
10-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Saw one cute one with long brown hair, asked me to take her next time and frenched for awhile in front of the other LBs waiting to open the door. Downside is no boobs, but very pretty face and nice ass. Might try her tonight.

This one has been getting more horny, getting very attuned with the orgy environment. She will intrude your cubicle uninvited and suck your cock. I did a CIM with her. She was surprised and choked during the shot. Nice one. :D

skytng
13-11-2019, 03:52 PM
This one has been getting more horny, getting very attuned with the orgy environment. She will intrude your cubicle uninvited and suck your cock. I did a CIM with her. She was surprised and choked during the shot. Nice one. :D

CIM you say? alright time to make a trip down

hudsonfan
15-11-2019, 11:38 PM
How do you bottoms make sure there are no "accidents" during your session?

Summerhillt
16-11-2019, 11:20 PM
Fucked one named Farah today. She was very accommodating and chios. Her short hot pants and legs are to die for. Reasonably sized tool. Very nice gfe.

hock19
17-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Fucked one named Farah today. She was very accommodating and chios. Her short hot pants and legs are to die for. Reasonably sized tool. Very nice gfe.

Where is she from - With a name like Farah, I guess not Thai??

How to spot her - long or short hair??

Jan559
17-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Hi all brothers. I saw a few ladyboys at house 1 when i walk pass. Can i bring the ladyboy out to opposite hotel? Anyone has any idea, how much is the price to bring to hotel? Thanks in advanced