PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Zac Mistri
20-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Found Katrina number at ViceSisters. Any bros know her charges? I want to bring her hotel. Also anyone recommend good hotel (no need 2 id's)? Sorry I ask alot. Long time never do this. Lost touch.

iron_fist87
20-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Found Katrina number at ViceSisters. Any bros know her charges? I want to bring her hotel. Also anyone recommend good hotel (no need 2 id's)? Sorry I ask alot. Long time never do this. Lost touch.

bro since u already got her no y not contact her directly

Robo
21-12-2010, 07:19 PM
is it? Whats d damages for sala if outside booking?

150-200 can neg bro quick u book her in advance.. seems me oso wanna book her but difficult.. due to she say got customer with her.. so many bookin liao.. she dun wanna rush her customer very service orientated.. better to do outside thn 79.. will hve mind relaxation rather thn goin there havin raid..

rramen70
22-12-2010, 02:54 PM
which room she is in?

Zac Mistri
23-12-2010, 11:00 AM
bro since u already got her no y not contact her directly

I don't mind contacting her but better know her pricing so don't get burn.

Hotel I totally not sure which one to go oso.

sexlove
23-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Any bro try this ladyboy from tagged before name Fira Aldama's http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5435715109

sexlove
23-12-2010, 02:32 PM
any bro have try this ladyboy from tagged name Fira Aldama's

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5435715109

jarredravi
25-12-2010, 01:05 PM

Be careful don take e risk she cheat people money but 1 hour for 150 rate.. people say service very worst jus only shake for u ask u to leave..

KatoeyLover69
25-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Shemales fucking REAL girls ( Compilation ) ...........

http://www.extremetube.com/video/shemale-fucking-a-girl

iron_fist87
25-12-2010, 05:09 PM

tried her once b4... Pics r deceiving... Looks abit manly... Bj 6/10. Fj nv try no mood.

iron_fist87
25-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Be careful don take e risk she cheat people money but 1 hour for 150 rate.. people say service very worst jus only shake for u ask u to leave..

bro u kena from her b4?

jarredravi
25-12-2010, 07:37 PM
bro u kena from her b4?

yes very hard up for money..don waste time on her.. if u want e best so far i tried.. our bro robo recommendation sala.. still e best among e rest..

Zac Mistri
27-12-2010, 10:27 AM
yes very hard up for money..don waste time on her.. if u want e best so far i tried.. our bro robo recommendation sala.. still e best among e rest..

Which one is sala? got pic? Still havent call Katrina.

kenzolion
27-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Walked past Rowell yesterday after supper with friends near the area. Doors were shut for most houses except for one but the ladyboy is very mascular and does not look like thai.

As I was leaving, saw 3 thai ladyboys hurriedly leaving the place and seems slightly flustered.

Perhaps that was a raid yesterday? Any bros aware of anything?

thegame23
27-12-2010, 11:59 AM
does any one know when is may or at or boeing coming to town ??????

Robo
27-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Which one is sala? got pic? Still havent call Katrina.

Bro like i say hve pm e number those who want her.. i seriously dun hve her pic.. she's quite new to this place a bit difficult.. see e frs on sala where i wrote.. sure u will ustd much better.. worth to meet her outside for bookin.. rather than 79.. cos hve raid happens many time over there.. Go try her service worth the price.. Other bros thnks for e fr appreciation wrote to me abt sala.. msg inbox full.. so sorry for late reply..

Zac Mistri
28-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Bro like i say hve pm e number those who want her.. i seriously dun hve her pic.. she's quite new to this place a bit difficult.. see e frs on sala where i wrote.. sure u will ustd much better.. worth to meet her outside for bookin.. rather than 79.. cos hve raid happens many time over there.. Go try her service worth the price.. Other bros thnks for e fr appreciation wrote to me abt sala.. msg inbox full.. so sorry for late reply..

Thanks bro. Will try and search your frs. For those interested click here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5460915#post5460915).

If anybody got pic of her pls post or link to her site. Appreciate.

FrenchKing
02-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi brothers.. This will be my first post but i've been a ladyboy banger for about 4 years now.

About a week ago, i went once again to our favourite place beside the drinks stall. I was a regular and upon seeing the grouchy looking man guarding the door, he let out a warm smile and told the 'frightened' ladyboys beyond the door its okay. (I dunno why but there were times when they shut the door when they see me..)

Picked a busty one with indian sari.. Went up the spiral dodgy stairs and for the first time i got the room at the most end - the biggest room. WOw..

As my testosterone levels were raging, we took off each others' clothes and went all out hungrily on each other. Crap, she was sucking my tongue and and continued frenching for about 15mins before i explored the mountains. Proceeded to drive south and found myself stranded on post-op pussy.. Damn. But still, we proceed on while she rode on my cock onher tight ass while i carried her standing.

Name : Jinai (Jinni? im not sure myself), Thai busty gal , post op.
FJ : 7/10 (Ive tried and done better, her ass is too tight and warm)
BBBJ : First few mins then BJ with cap
Pros : Big tits and very tasty asshole
Cons : She talks and moans to herself while we were working out. Whats up with that?
RTF : No. I'll try others.. Its season time for small tits ladyboys!
DMG : $30

As i went inside, the lbs were chanting this term which sounded like, "Enya" or "Ant-ya". Does any bro here know anything?

thegame23
02-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Hi brothers.. This will be my first post but i've been a ladyboy banger for about 4 years now.

About a week ago, i went once again to our favourite place beside the drinks stall. I was a regular and upon seeing the grouchy looking man guarding the door, he let out a warm smile and told the 'frightened' ladyboys beyond the door its okay. (I dunno why but there were times when they shut the door when they see me..)

Picked a busty one with indian sari.. Went up the spiral dodgy stairs and for the first time i got the room at the most end - the biggest room. WOw..

As my testosterone levels were raging, we took off each others' clothes and went all out hungrily on each other. Crap, she was sucking my tongue and and continued frenching for about 15mins before i explored the mountains. Proceeded to drive south and found myself stranded on post-op pussy.. Damn. But still, we proceed on while she rode on my cock onher tight ass while i carried her standing.

Cons : She talks and moans to herself while we were working out. Whats up with that?

As i went inside, the lbs were chanting this term which sounded like, "Enya" or "Ant-ya". Does any bro here know anything?

was she wearing a green saree bro ????

YukoOgura
02-01-2011, 09:28 PM
huh spiral stairs??

which house is tt??

i tot e one beside drinks stall is h79..

the staircase is spiral meh..

i tot just walk up a few steps.. then turn left.. then thats it..

Robo
03-01-2011, 07:35 PM

Bro i tried her before she don give frenching.. only a like kiss she gves to ppl.. my overall rate service for her is 6.5.. if u want busty try lucy not her real name tats her nick.. she's great.. not sure her actual name.. i think e want u pump her she might shout oh yeah!!!

FrenchKing
03-01-2011, 08:03 PM
was she wearing a green saree bro ????

Im not quite sure myself.. Green or Blue.. One of em. So many chicks with dicks, so little time.

Bro i tried her before she don give frenching.. only a like kiss she gves to ppl.. my overall rate service for her is 6.5.. if u want busty try lucy not her real name tats her nick.. she's great.. not sure her actual name.. i think e want u pump her she might shout oh yeah!!!

I see.. Thanks for the recommendation. Frenching is a must for me.. :( refer to my nick.. :rolleyes:

huh spiral stairs??

Yeah sorry my bad, its an L shaped staircase.

Armpit
08-01-2011, 05:35 AM
[QUOTE=dickrick;5334243]Bros just 2 points:
Katrina Eva - People like her will operate from 1 of 3 houses - 9, 31 or 61.
31 and 61 has mainly Inidan Trans but some Malay trans operate from there too. Typically people like Katrina will work 2 sides - VS and Rowell. So if you see just take don't hesitate, she may be gone the next minute if she gets an outside call.

Katrina Eva? Local Lb? I've bonk her at her own place
Last few years. Friendly babe but I could feel her legs full of stubble hair so
that's the minus point for me

jbtiger65
01-02-2011, 02:01 AM
bro, can pm me Sala ctc pls, appreciate

Robo
01-02-2011, 05:59 PM
bro, can pm me Sala ctc pls, appreciate

sorry bro i dun hav her new num don know wat happen to her..

juzzanwar
13-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Any updates on Rowell lately ?:)

Lone_Wolf
24-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Any updates on Rowell lately ?:)

Wats up with H79..... went down a few times oredi but always closed...... saw some dark skinned trannys further down but me not into Indians :mad:

serpenty
26-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Wats up with H79..... went down a few times oredi but always closed...... saw some dark skinned trannys further down but me not into Indians :mad:

Bro ystd went to h 79 got 6 lb, but the problem is all new batches.. Taught of trying them but i am scared its really kinda difficult for me to predict e new lbs who does better service.. went down there was seating at the playground while some passerby comments saying tat nowadays the service is bad not like last time have quality.. with the all time favourable natcha n may.. i guess this 2 will not be here anymore at all.. i ask the 2 pimp they say they will not come here anymore due to the boss wants new batch not old batch.. dun know where r they right now???i am sure alot of bros miss them with their quality service..

Robo
03-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Bro ystd went to h 79 got 6 lb, but the problem is all new batches.. Taught of trying them but i am scared its really kinda difficult for me to predict e new lbs who does better service.. went down there was seating at the playground while some passerby comments saying tat nowadays the service is bad not like last time have quality.. with the all time favourable natcha n may.. i guess this 2 will not be here anymore at all.. i ask the 2 pimp they say they will not come here anymore due to the boss wants new batch not old batch.. dun know where r they right now???i am sure alot of bros miss them with their quality service..

bro saw 1 of the pimp the skinny man selling newspaper at opposite macdonald coffeeshop.. seems lky no faith in business at 79.. really many of our bros is waiting for e latest update on hse 79 fr. so tat they can choose the correct target.

jarredravi
03-03-2011, 08:31 PM
bro saw 1 of the pimp the skinny man selling newspaper at opposite macdonald coffeeshop.. seems lky no faith in business at 79.. really many of our bros is waiting for e latest update on hse 79 fr. so tat they can choose the correct target.

bro all r really not into 79. seems tis thread gonna be soon dead. all scared wait kena caught by av..

iron_fist87
04-03-2011, 09:58 AM
bro all r really not into 79. seems tis thread gonna be soon dead. all scared wait kena caught by av..

best is dont go to rowell... Fuckup services nowadays n the lb all cmi

Lampard
04-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Went there last week and saw 1 LB next to hse 79. Few Indian LBs and all are seating along the stair. Short hair chinese but wearing Indian costume. Any bro here try her before?

king69
05-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Thwe Indian LBs sitting on the stairs are mostly Post ops

King Koil
05-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Went there last week and saw 1 LB next to hse 79. Few Indian LBs and all are seating along the stair. Short hair chinese but wearing Indian costume. Any bro here try her before?

If i'm not wrong, she call Sandy.

serpenty
05-03-2011, 03:33 PM
If i'm not wrong, she call Sandy.

service bj ok la sandy but rushing..

vkoolhunk
08-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi guys, I'm from KL, where's this H79 at Rowell? What's a good time to go for the best stock? How early do they open?

Lone_Wolf
09-03-2011, 01:50 AM
best is dont go to rowell... Fuckup services nowadays n the lb all cmi

Went down last nite to look see look see...... wow new stock :D
Saw one smooth creamy white syt and took her....... turned out to be korean/thai mixed blood pre-ops...... arrived here less than a week :D

Zac Mistri
09-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Saw one smooth creamy white syt and took her....... turned out to be korean/thai mixed blood pre-ops...... arrived here less than a week :D

What's the damage bro?

Lone_Wolf
10-03-2011, 01:55 AM
What's the damage bro?

as usual....... $30 :D

serpenty
10-03-2011, 07:13 PM

Bro u went down there "how was the business goin on over ther".. Did u get any info abt the new batches.. went there ystd ppl comment sayin tat not good service..

Robo
10-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Does anyone know where is natcha now? Seems she's missing try to track her in other webpage cannot find her.. bros can help locate natcha where is she...

novus733
11-03-2011, 01:10 AM
she back at stringfellows.. pattaya:)

serpenty
12-03-2011, 10:46 AM

Bro try to find her in string fellows all is the older post n the pics. could u pls tell me where u locate this how to communicate.. Did try to mail powerbob but he says no info abt her yet.. i know she's werkin there but no more..

Robo
12-03-2011, 10:48 AM

thnks bro!!!

jarredravi
12-03-2011, 10:50 AM

will she be back to spore.. or she is banned from coming..

serpenty
15-03-2011, 07:02 PM

bro try to check in string fellows there is no news abt natcha.. i receive comments from stringfellows tat she is at goodfellows.. btw where is that is it another pub..

serpenty
15-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Did try hse 79.. name is noi service orientated.. Her description abt her she has black hair up to e shoulder length.. got tattoo on her left or right leg.. pre op 5n 1/2inch.. overall service 7/10.. no rush 30 bucks..

GrieGzEters
19-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Hi fellow Samsters, Its been quite a while since I last been to rowell.Decide to take a trip down. I have never seen all the ladyboys in the hse from the past, so i guess the big boss really have an overhaul. Well anyway, I choose a slim small size LB, really got a fantastic ass. But the thing is I never get to screw her.

So this is what happen.. we went up to her room but due to a faulty lock, the door was not lock but stlll manage to close. So both of us strip and WOW, this LB really got a nice body. Perfect body to screw from behind. Anw, some as some foreplays between us are going on, suddenyl she say no more condom, so she went to get some. As she is about to come in, her friend brag into the room with her and ask me to take her at the same time n nego a price for it.

Maybe some bros here are thinking : Wah, 3some lei, smth hot going on". But hell no, its a nightmare. The 3some started off with 1 LB blowing my cock and the other licking my nipples and vice versa. To tell u the truth, I am so turn off now and cannot get hard while I am about to insert my rod into her friend, so never fuck. Soon her friend left the room, the thing is the LB that I picked say no more mood liao and so am I due to her friend braging in like that. In the end pay up n leave the place without releasing my load. B4 leaving, she told me this is the second time her friend had did this. So unluckly me... So we exchange num and will be arranging a time to meet up.:)

YukoOgura
22-03-2011, 12:54 AM
pretty damn reluctant to write an update to h79 actually.

but just to share info with anyone (who's interested)

so i went h79 recently. quite a lot of new ladyboys. but none were good looking. i should have known, i guess.

but anyway i saw somewhere behind was this a lbit sweet looking ladyboy. looked passable from the door.

while walking up some of e ladyboys try to touch my kukubird lol. damn playful.

but while walking past. i heard one of e ladyboy called my name. wtf?!
i mean my nickname of course. the name i give to the ladyboys.

i have no idea which one was it. but damn some ladyboy remembered me.

and im sure it was quite long ago that i went to bonk at rowell. the recent ones i could remember the face.

anyway damn. when this ladyboy stripped i saw that she's chubby. more of the meaty type. damn i got totally turned off. but since its just 30bucks i couldnt care less.

what took e cake was her telling me she was from Japan. even to the extent of elaborating that she's from osaka. wtf. but halfway through she was shouting in thai to some ladyboy beside in another room.

(apparently the ladyboy in another room was quarreling with some guy, saying stuff like u fucked me 4 times alr. then kept saying no. and a lube was thrown over from her room into my room. wtf?)

and the ladyboy tts from "osaka" caught it in midair..hmm exciting huh? at least in textform.

she blew me a while. then ask me to fuck her. fuck awhile i also no mood alr. after seeing her tummy and shit.

tell her blow me.

wtf she just suck. when i pulled it out of her anus. i thought she'd change the fucking condom at least.

anyway she fucking horny. maybe she think i handsome or what. but she keep asking me to fuck her.

but anyway in the end she gave me a handjob and i just walk off.

then when gng off. the ladyboy at e door. the one that opens the lock n stuff ask me to kiss her.

wa lao her face all power n make up. i didnt kiss her of course.

haha. that's all.

nothing much to expect. nothing special.

as of now?

Zac Mistri
22-03-2011, 02:27 PM
pretty damn reluctant to write an update to h79 actually.

but just to share info with anyone (who's interested)

so i went h79 recently. quite a lot of new ladyboys. but none were good looking. i should have known, i guess.

but anyway i saw somewhere behind was this a lbit sweet looking ladyboy. looked passable from the door.

while walking up some of e ladyboys try to touch my kukubird lol. damn playful.

but while walking past. i heard one of e ladyboy called my name. wtf?!
i mean my nickname of course. the name i give to the ladyboys.

i have no idea which one was it. but damn some ladyboy remembered me.

and im sure it was quite long ago that i went to bonk at rowell. the recent ones i could remember the face.

anyway damn. when this ladyboy stripped i saw that she's chubby. more of the meaty type. damn i got totally turned off. but since its just 30bucks i couldnt care less.

what took e cake was her telling me she was from Japan. even to the extent of elaborating that she's from osaka. wtf. but halfway through she was shouting in thai to some ladyboy beside in another room.

(apparently the ladyboy in another room was quarreling with some guy, saying stuff like u fucked me 4 times alr. then kept saying no. and a lube was thrown over from her room into my room. wtf?)

and the ladyboy tts from "osaka" caught it in midair..hmm exciting huh? at least in textform.

she blew me a while. then ask me to fuck her. fuck awhile i also no mood alr. after seeing her tummy and shit.

tell her blow me.

wtf she just suck. when i pulled it out of her anus. i thought she'd change the fucking condom at least.

anyway she fucking horny. maybe she think i handsome or what. but she keep asking me to fuck her.

but anyway in the end she gave me a handjob and i just walk off.

then when gng off. the ladyboy at e door. the one that opens the lock n stuff ask me to kiss her.

wa lao her face all power n make up. i didnt kiss her of course.

haha. that's all.

nothing much to expect. nothing special.

as of now?

You're FR really scares me from going to that place man.

GrieGzEters
22-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Bro Yukon, that so call osaka LB is the one tat brage into the room n request for 3some if u read my previous post. Total turn off man...

GrieGzEters
22-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Bro Zac, actually all along they always like tat. Like to touch ur cock after u come down from the stairs or try to get u to kiss em.. Some even ask u to squeeZe their boobs.. Haha.

serpenty
22-03-2011, 11:03 PM
You're FR really scares me from going to that place man.

bro i oso scared to go already.. lky tat nxt time its difficult to pick a session on LB services.. i don know soon where else can get cheaper bonk next time.. this is the last resort i guess with e cheapest from everywhere.. nowadays seems nobody write fr on hse 79.. i guess all bros no more pratice of going over there due to the rate..

Zac Mistri
23-03-2011, 10:39 AM
bro i oso scared to go already.. lky tat nxt time its difficult to pick a session on LB services.. i don know soon where else can get cheaper bonk next time.. this is the last resort i guess with e cheapest from everywhere.. nowadays seems nobody write fr on hse 79.. i guess all bros no more pratice of going over there due to the rate..

I think GL is still just as affordable. Only thing I don't like is "negotiating" in public. I think best is to get to know LB's and arrange outcall session with them.

ibelieveindevil
23-03-2011, 04:19 PM
anyone have any recent info about other houses? house 79 sounds so weird now....

anyway, can anyone explain the point system for me? dunnoe why i all of a sudden become -2 point... and when i check my CP, it shows 5 of them, which 3 of them can no longer be assess... really pissed off because i dont know why and now everything must wait to be screen

Zac Mistri
27-03-2011, 02:06 PM
she is very kind hearted and very good personality, she took her time seducing me ..very good entertain and no rushed , i was so horny.miss our passionate of kissing and fucking ! U made my first experience something i will feel never forget, so..I hope to Meet her again ! thanks for that night MICA !;) (she definitely worth for the price damage is 300 but negotiable) bj 9/10 fj 8/10 cim 7/10 massage 10/10.

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-SO1!O-S-ID50967!D-Page-1!P-ID50967!D.html

Why is this spammer continually allowed to post on sbf?

hoosdathu
27-03-2011, 11:25 PM
yah lor...
where are the mods?
why not ban this LB spammer instead of closing FL threads by samsters sharing gems in the true spirit of sharing :(

Traid14k
05-04-2011, 12:02 PM

Just called him up and warn him not to spam or you will report to anit vice.
His number +65 82854572

joeypiero
05-04-2011, 10:00 PM
anyone know if it's worthwhile heading to rowell at lunch, say around 1pm - any action at all? thanks

nick25sg
06-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Looks like all cheongers too tired of Rowell, i m going back home end april, will try 79 and around for share, i never posted here but have been roaming those roads for 9 years. had lot of good and bad experience, still to me better then CV and GL. last year november, they were having lot of police problems there but i heard from here they were a bit smooth later on, but last few months it was totall quiet on this forum which is surprising.
I dont like to risk myself with ViceS girls as in other forums i heard had HIV cases from there. Rowell is cheaper and for sure a bit safer as all is CD, no BBBJ. Bros have to be carefull on your actions. The shop owner know me for long he will tell me when to come and when not to come. Will update all again, hopefully if have a better experience this time atleast this forum can be alive again

dickrick
07-04-2011, 10:57 PM
In reply to joeypiero, nothing happens around lunch time. Maybe the odd older lb or two who hang around the small hotel.
In reply to nick25sg, for the record, none of the lbs that work out here whether Rowell or even Orchard Towers or vicesisters have to go for any medical tests. So HIV and the other STDs can be contacted.
Only the post ops that operate within the "designated red light areas", Petain or alley between Rowell/Desker go for checkups.
Some who are sensible take precautions but your safest bet is always use a condom.
Just some friendly advice bros.

ccconstantinez
10-04-2011, 02:21 AM
went to Rowell today, but didn't find the H79, the entrance is on the Rowell side or the Desker Side?

Also walked around desker a bit today, place is not nice and lady not pretty, not my type of place then.

Lone_Wolf
10-04-2011, 04:28 AM
anyone know if it's worthwhile heading to rowell at lunch, say around 1pm - any action at all? thanks

Rowell LBs only start after dark when the neighbouring shops closed for the day...... during daytime that row of shophouses need to do business :D

Robo
10-04-2011, 02:53 PM

bro suggest u sld go best time is 10pm onwards.. tats wher u can see mre lbs coming out within rowell rd, desker rd or sometimes rally they operate at hindoo rd oso between the lorong..guess u can hve more options to choose for lbs now..

serpenty
10-04-2011, 03:05 PM
bro suggest u sld go best time is 10pm onwards.. tats wher u can see mre lbs coming out within rowell rd, desker rd or sometimes rally they operate at hindoo rd oso between the lorong..guess u can hve more options to choose for lbs now..

bro i got see sme standin at hindoo rd too depends on ur luck try pickin local lb malay did gd service orientated..

joeypiero
10-04-2011, 09:29 PM
In reply to joeypiero, nothing happens around lunch time. Maybe the odd older lb or two who hang around the small hotel.
In reply to nick25sg, for the record, none of the lbs that work out here whether Rowell or even Orchard Towers or vicesisters have to go for any medical tests. So HIV and the other STDs can be contacted.
Only the post ops that operate within the "designated red light areas", Petain or alley between Rowell/Desker go for checkups.
Some who are sensible take precautions but your safest bet is always use a condom.
Just some friendly advice bros.

thanks bro dickrick, appreciate it - save a wasted trip, i'm a regular around the area, go hunting there often, but can't travel in the evenings unfortunately!

OnePointFive
13-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Went over last night (Tues). The door was locked. It seems there was a camera crew set up on the road ready to film some tv show. I guess the okt closed the door but was standing by to open shop once the filming is done.

serpenty
13-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Went over last night (Tues). The door was locked. It seems there was a camera crew set up on the road ready to film some tv show. I guess the okt closed the door but was standing by to open shop once the filming is done.

so u when there is it safe..

jarredravi
14-04-2011, 08:51 PM
so u when there is it safe..

looks like nobody gonna talk on tis thread abt lbs fr!!! miss hse 79 alot scared to go n also afraid.. i guess all don wanna write fr..

alexamrub
20-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Last night, I was there at Rowell rd and went to one of the locked up stir case and chosen a malay girl Tina Alexis, great body and very good attitude. Tall, long legs, long beautiful black hair, nice soft tits and smooth body. Very slim. Money well spent. would recommend anyone, there was an Indian lb was holding a key to the gate at the bottom of the stir case.

HokkienPeng
21-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Was at 79 a couple of days ago. Gone are the usual ones. In come new girls. Got a few nice looking ones but service wise I'm not too sure.

In the end I chose a less feminie one cos she was kneeling at the gate and teasing me and making me laugh.

Her name is "new" as she said. First time in sg. Small growing boobs and definitely not for boobs lover. Service wise I would rate her to be pretty good. Nice big tool upon stimulation. And can cum as well.

On the hindside, hear a lb qt the next room asking her client to "faster" cum. She and I was laughing at that comment. So can say sone of their service is hit and run.

Take your pick and hope for the best. Good luck. :D

capcrunch
23-04-2011, 01:36 AM
SEXYmasseur4u do you understand that you are just making negative publicity? With all these posts shamelessly advertising yourself and tooting your own horn, do you think we would believe all your positive reviews on vicesisters? Please, don't be silly, and stop hijacking all our meaningful threads. Very very annoying.

Unless... you prove yourself to one of the trusted members here, for free. Then we'll come back and tell the rest whether you're as good as you say. If not, kindly get the hell off the board.

Zac Mistri
23-04-2011, 10:44 AM
SEXYmasseur4u do you understand that you are just making negative publicity? With all these posts shamelessly advertising yourself and tooting your own horn, do you think we would believe all your positive reviews on vicesisters? Please, don't be silly, and stop hijacking all our meaningful threads. Very very annoying.

Unless... you prove yourself to one of the trusted members here, for free. Then we'll come back and tell the rest whether you're as good as you say. If not, kindly get the hell off the board.

I second that. Annoying as hell. Too be honest I wouldn't mind trying her but with all these fake spam posts I lose interest. I bet alot of other brothers feel the same way.

king69
24-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Warning from an old campaigner of Rowell.

I thought with my years and years of dealing with Lady boys, I would have more or else learnt my lesson.
Temptation got the better of me when I visited Rowell on Wednesday night.
As usual, I will cruise around till I pass a door where there is at least 4 or 5 LBs.
On Wed night, when I finished my rounds of other houses, I passed #79. The thin looking pimp was not there. I promised myself that I will not pass #79 (drink stall)as I had some unpleasant experience with the pimp there two years ago.I took this opportunity to look into the door, and as usual, some 10 or 11 LBs were lining at the staircase.
A 5 mins glance told me there was nobody worth taking a second look(compared to the LBs 2 years ago)
However, one tall slim one got my attention by showing hand signals that she is a pre op and is functional.
Without hesitation, I followed her up the stairs and went into a room led by her. What transpired was SOP. All the time she did not remove her panties, even when she was sucking and licking me all over.
I found this not exiting and persuaded her to remove her panties. When she did so,I saw a small limp dick and when asked why she is not strong/hard, she tried masturbating herself and asking me to help her achieve her rigidness by licking and sucking her nipples. This went on for 10 mins to no avail. I gave up and asked her to recommend another LB from downstairs who has got the right attitude and functionality. She guaranteed me that this is the one, and if not able to perform will not collect money.
The trouble was when the LB came into the room, she asked to be paid first. I was disappointed at both her looks and body, but what the heck, she is already here.
I got a repetition of the first experience and left the place $60 poorer.
My idea of writing this is to highlight to our younger Bros that an old cork like me can be "screwed"

HokkienPeng
24-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Well said bro king. I myself have been misled many a times. Gone were the good old ones who can really function.

In comes all the new ones with hand signal that they can be hard. But in the room is another story. While some of them really looked good, with all the feminine looks and big boobs, I really doubt they can perform as the hormones treatment will make their tool flaccid.

king69
24-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Even the $150 Phillipina ones from VS who advertise strong thick functional corks is all bull shit. Only can go on recommendations of friends who have patronized.

Zac Mistri
25-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Even the $150 Phillipina ones from VS who advertise strong thick functional corks is all bull shit. Only can go on recommendations of friends who have patronized.

I tried one from vs before. Bella. You search my FR of her. Too bad no longer in sg. Not good service but she's totally functional.

I want to try Carmella or Portia. Which one you bros recommend?

Robo
04-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Was at 79 a couple of days ago. Gone are the usual ones. In come new girls. Got a few nice looking ones but service wise I'm not too sure.

In the end I chose a less feminie one cos she was kneeling at the gate and teasing me and making me laugh.

Her name is "new" as she said. First time in sg. Small growing boobs and definitely not for boobs lover. Service wise I would rate her to be pretty good. Nice big tool upon stimulation. And can cum as well.

On the hindside, hear a lb qt the next room asking her client to "faster" cum. She and I was laughing at that comment. So can say sone of their service is hit and run.

Take your pick and hope for the best. Good luck. :D

So tat time u went how was e status over there.. Did u gamble to pick lb or for fun sake jus go grab.. Is it safe??? y am i askin tis question.. cos today went there many ppl r now standin at the gate outside..

1) cld be business boom up (no more raid)
or
2) ladyboy giving good service..

so fellow sammy bros is it a correct time to go!!!

allandse
06-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Hi all, any bros out there know a Malay trans called Liz. Small framed, malay trans who is also quite feminine. She is pre-op but with small dick. She was working from one of the houses in Rowell, but I did not see her for past few months. Also lost her contact. If any bros have, pls pm me. She used to stay in Marine Parade and Whampoa and used to provide service to regulars from her flat....gave a fantastic bbbj. Now longing for her...

crazydick88
19-05-2011, 06:58 PM
any kind soul bro can pm update to me thinking of going down but thread seen like very cold.. million thanks:)

ikoek
19-05-2011, 08:24 PM
any kind soul bro can pm update to me thinking of going down but thread seen like very cold.. million thanks:)

Just had a trip there last night to visit a regular LB from M'sia. Things looks normal there to me.

crazydick88
19-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Just had a trip there last night to visit a regular LB from M'sia. Things looks normal there to me.
haha ok thanks bro thinking of going down lol

jimmymarkx
20-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Just went ytd.beautiful LB but service so so..

Lone_Wolf
21-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Just went ytd.beautiful LB but service so so..

Passed by H79 last nite and took a peep......this batch have some chio lookers but never try as going for an appointment...... may go down again next few evenings :p

HokkienPeng
21-05-2011, 11:57 PM
The thing about 79 is that even thou some are lookers, you never know if their tool is functional or not. They will do the hand signal that they are. But in the room is a total different story.

Some would claim they have already cum and that's why their erection can only last a while. While others are just out to scam. Pretty sad some of the older and good ones are no longer in town.

gregalvin129
27-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Hi, newbie here...
Can anyone share the damamage of hse79 now?
What time is their operating hour?
Thanks.

serpenty
27-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi, newbie here...
Thanks.

after 8 already open..

HokkienPeng
27-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi, newbie here...
Thanks.

Please for goodness sake, read the start of the thread. There are so much info and no need to spoon feed. How lazy can you be. :rolleyes:

fiddy20
06-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Headed to Rowell last nite. Picked up a Malay lb named Alya.
Took her out to my hotel on seragoon rd for $150 LT. She stayed until morning. She gave me great price because she likes African Americans.

Looks: 8
Body: 9 ( amazing tit job, think they are a large C. She is really slim.)
Bj: 9 (she sucks so good)
Fj/aj: ( ass is so tight, and can take big cock with no complaints.

HokkienPeng
06-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Took her out to my hotel on seragoon rd for $150 LT. She stayed until morning. She gave me great price because she likes African Americans.

You picked her from which house? 79 only have Thai or Msian.

fiddy20
06-06-2011, 08:28 PM
It was not 79, it was one of the first 2 when you come from serangoon rd. I can never remember because they all have the crowd of dark skinned guys around the doorway.

novus733
06-06-2011, 11:31 PM
if u have the money, save it up enjoy your big time over at pattaya's AGG...
mostly old birds are still at stringfellow

Armpit
08-06-2011, 12:31 AM
It was not 79, it was one of the first 2 when you come from serangoon rd. I can never remember because they all have the crowd of dark skinned guys around the doorway.

It's 31/33 Rowell road.
Mostly Malaysian and Singapore Malay ladyboys. Just spend my $30 just now with a pretty hot Malay lb. Most of them not a time watcher.

HokkienPeng
08-06-2011, 01:24 AM
It's 31/33 Rowell road.
Mostly Malaysian and Singapore Malay ladyboys. Just spend my $30 just now with a pretty hot Malay lb. Most of them not a time watcher.

Must go take a look then. Never have a good impression there. One question, the one you took is pre op I presume. Functional? Name?

Thanks.

Aceyfox
08-06-2011, 11:27 PM
On my way there now.......hopefully can pick up a nice one with good service:)

ibelieveindevil
09-06-2011, 01:09 AM

hey dude, u claim to be an african american but u type like a singaporean. u can she got a tight ass but can take big cocks, and u can u got a good price but u are being over charged as overnight serive of rowell girls seldom exceed $100.

ur first post is an FR(wao seldom see new user doing that) and u ontradict urself 3 times in such a short FR

Zac Mistri
09-06-2011, 09:14 AM
hey dude, u claim to be an african american but u type like a singaporean. u can she got a tight ass but can take big cocks, and u can u got a good price but u are being over charged as overnight serive of rowell girls seldom exceed $100.

ur first post is an FR(wao seldom see new user doing that) and u ontradict urself 3 times in such a short FR

I think he's just trying to advertise here. Spammer. Must be a fan of 50 cent.

king69
09-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Great analysis of a spammer

fiddy20
09-06-2011, 04:51 PM

Where to begin....
First off I purposely dumbed down my grammar because I remember reading a post on here where someone complained that the posters English was too good. Second just because a lb can take a larger penis doesn't necessarily mean her ass isn't tight, lol it was tight to me. Lastly I'm a foreigner in Singapore who owns his own car, lol what the he'll makes you think I would get local prices?
I have no reason to spam this board as I'm only in Singapore 2 months out of the year.

fiddy20
09-06-2011, 09:38 PM
if u have the money, save it up enjoy your big time over at pattaya's AGG...
mostly old birds are still at stringfellow

Lol funny you should say that, I'm headed out to pattaya in a few days and I seriously heart soi 6. Rowell rd kinda reminds me of it, but only because of the sheer number of lb's.

Msdy777
17-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Passed by hse79 on wed night around 10pm. Took a peek. At least 10 to 12 LBs inside. Some are really pretty!!
Didn't take any as i'm in a hurry to deliver something to a client.

Honey07
18-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Saw an old local LB friend inside house 31, is it there isn't anymore demand for local LB? Not much was mentioned about this H31 here

HokkienPeng
18-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Was at 79 on thu night. A few good looking ones. Service wise not sure but some of them looks good to eat.

hardlover
19-06-2011, 01:46 AM
HI bros Sorry im new here, just a question why do you need them to cum? do you give them blow job? i tot its supposed to be them service you? Sorry just want to learn more things ;)

The thing about 79 is that even thou some are lookers, you never know if their tool is functional or not. They will do the hand signal that they are. But in the room is a total different story.

Some would claim they have already cum and that's why their erection can only last a while. While others are just out to scam. Pretty sad some of the older and good ones are no longer in town.

dickrick
19-06-2011, 07:00 PM
HI bros Sorry im new here, just a question why do you need them to cum? do you give them blow job? i tot its supposed to be them service you? Sorry just want to learn more things ;)
Initially, the idea is that you want to screw them and then for some they "graduate" to giving the trans a blow job.
It is seen as helpful to the love making just as some would lick a girl's pussy to get her excited and thus enhancing the whole experience.
Later some "post-graduate" into letting the trans screw them, on the one hand, something some trans like to do (just like us) on the other something customers claim to enjoy themselves.
For getting into the trans area, it requires an open mindedness which some guys just cannot understand until they've experienced it themselves.

orang_jawa
19-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Initially, the idea is that you want to screw them and then for some they "graduate" to giving the trans a blow job.
It is seen as helpful to the love making just as some would lick a girl's pussy to get her excited and thus enhancing the whole experience.
Later some "post-graduate" into letting the trans screw them, on the one hand, something some trans like to do (just like us) on the other something customers claim to enjoy themselves.
For getting into the trans area, it requires an open mindedness which some guys just cannot understand until they've experienced it themselves.

Well said bro...cheers

HokkienPeng
19-06-2011, 10:16 PM

There is also something called the prostate massage. Go read up and google it. It can be a drug. Once you have tried it, you will be hooked.

fieldusername
20-06-2011, 01:49 AM
does anyone know if the current house 79 are girls from Stringfellows like last time?

thanks.

Zac Mistri
20-06-2011, 11:32 PM

Very well said. I count myself as a "graduate". Don't know if I'll ever get to "post-graduate". To each his own. Enjoy and let others enjoy!

ibelieveindevil
21-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Very well said. I count myself as a "graduate". Don't know if I'll ever get to "post-graduate". To each his own. Enjoy and let others enjoy!

weird, i enjoy being a grad and a post grad but not really into screwing them

Robo
21-06-2011, 06:13 PM
does anyone know if the current house 79 are girls from Stringfellows like last time?

thanks.

no bro all r different already..

hardlover
22-06-2011, 03:56 AM
Wow Thanks for the info Bro :o Interesting thing I learnt :D

xxdune
23-06-2011, 11:13 AM
so business in rowell ends around 12 midnite huh?

after midnite gotta depend on Orchard Tower huh

fatguy
23-06-2011, 05:07 PM
oh!!! i am a post-graduate! cool! :D

can i add that as my "highest standard attained"?

KT.LUVER
23-06-2011, 07:47 PM
so business in rowell ends around 12 midnite huh?

after midnite gotta depend on Orchard Tower huh

Seems to be the case, was there around 12am last Sat to find out that house 79 was closed and proceeded to Geylang but again with no luck.

Just wonder does the LB in Rowell do outcall i.e can we bring them to hotel for ST? So far, i have nv done any LB at Rowell, I find the place too rundown.

blueboy1967
24-06-2011, 08:22 AM
On tuesday evening I had my first adventure to Rowell Road House 79 and my first adventure with a LB. I walked past the gate a few times too embarrased to stop before finally being lured by the calling girls. There was one in particular who tempted me, very feminine in looks and very softly spoken and finally I plucked up the courage to enter.

The LB's name was Snowy and she seemed delighted with her catch. We proceeded upstairs to the very basic rooms and we were immediately surrounded by the sounds of sex. It seemed that there were moans and screams coming from all of the six or so small rooms and this immediately got me excited at what might come.

We entered an empty rom and I paid the S$50 that had been agreed. Snowy slowly undressed me whilst revelaing her small soft natural boobs. It was a real thrill to have her gradually remove my clothes and by time she removed the last piece I was as hard as a rock. She wasted no time in getting dow on her knees, capping me and taking me deep into her mouth. Fabulous!

We moved onto the bed and I touched and teased her niples before moving lower to feel her little hard cock hidden inside pink sexy panties. As the panties were removed her cock sprang up for me to tease.

Snowy's skin was lovely; pale, soft and smooth and her face was very beautiful. She really was a girl............except for that hard cock.

Snowy likes to kiss and touch and was charming throughout. Before long I needed some more intense action so I asked her to turn face down so that could rub my cock against her sexy ass. As this was a first time for me that was as far as I wanted to go and the vision of my cock sliding between the cheeks of her ass and the thoght of one day going further to actualy penetrate that hole was enough to send me over the cliff................

thanks Snowy for a great first time!

Zac Mistri
24-06-2011, 11:38 AM
On tuesday evening I had my first adventure to Rowell Road House 79 and my first adventure with a LB. I walked past the gate a few times too embarrased to stop before finally being lured by the calling girls. There was one in particular who tempted me, very feminine in looks and very softly spoken and finally I plucked up the courage to enter.

The LB's name was Snowy and she seemed delighted with her catch. We proceeded upstairs to the very basic rooms and we were immediately surrounded by the sounds of sex. It seemed that there were moans and screams coming from all of the six or so small rooms and this immediately got me excited at what might come.

We entered an empty rom and I paid the S$50 that had been agreed. Snowy slowly undressed me whilst revelaing her small soft natural boobs. It was a real thrill to have her gradually remove my clothes and by time she removed the last piece I was as hard as a rock. She wasted no time in getting dow on her knees, capping me and taking me deep into her mouth. Fabulous!

We moved onto the bed and I touched and teased her niples before moving lower to feel her little hard cock hidden inside pink sexy panties. As the panties were removed her cock sprang up for me to tease.

Snowy's skin was lovely; pale, soft and smooth and her face was very beautiful. She really was a girl............except for that hard cock.

Snowy likes to kiss and touch and was charming throughout. Before long I needed some more intense action so I asked her to turn face down so that could rub my cock against her sexy ass. As this was a first time for me that was as far as I wanted to go and the vision of my cock sliding between the cheeks of her ass and the thoght of one day going further to actualy penetrate that hole was enough to send me over the cliff................

Well written bro.

HokkienPeng
24-06-2011, 09:29 PM
You better be quick bro blue boy. They are here about a month. :D

AsianValues
28-06-2011, 12:18 AM
hi all..

Went to Rowell last Sunday (27 June 2011 ) to check out the scene there, I found it to be very disappointing.

I mean After alighting from farrer mrt station, the smell of the indians there made me dizzy.
haha

Took me a while to find the place, about 23mins, i think

Went i was there, it was conjusted with indians all wanting to see the action.

It;s very dirty and the ladyboys aren;t that great to look at,

But judging from the fact that they can make up to 400 a day, depending on how strong their ass is.., There will be rich in no time.. haha

Word of advise, please don;t go during weekends. The place is very dirty anyway.

KatoeyLover69
28-06-2011, 12:34 AM
I mean After alighting from farrer mrt station, the smell of the indians there made me dizzy.
haha

Went i was there, it was conjusted with indians all wanting to see the action.

Looks like you cannot travel to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka since the smell of Indians makes you dizzy :D

HokkienPeng
28-06-2011, 12:41 AM
It's a well known fact never to go on a weekend. On weekdays, they will entice you non stop.

Armpit
28-06-2011, 03:01 AM
We are pay $30 u pay $50? Is it $20 tips cos u too horny bro? Lol

ts lover
28-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Have try katrina at hse 61 again. She will be standing at the open door not the at the gate. Friendly and not bad service.... Good blow... $30 shortime

cooling
28-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Have try katrina at hse 61 again. She will be standing at the open door not the at the gate. Friendly and not bad service.... Good blow... $30 shortime

how the service

ts lover
28-06-2011, 11:53 AM
how the service
service blowjob 8/10
anal 8/10
her tool hard can cum 9/10
she can be top n bottom
total i give 8/10

ts lover
28-06-2011, 12:06 PM
service 8/10
blow job 8/10
her tool and she can cum 8/10
she have this look mix ind/mly 5ft 4..... good ass, clean and her room is clean than other hse.

total i give her 8/10

cooling
28-06-2011, 01:05 PM
how muxh she charge

mona
28-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Any Bro still remember Mona the tall malay LB. MIA 3 years ago. Care to share her story. She is the most sexy and best figure LB around.

Robo
28-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Any Bro still remember Mona the tall malay LB. MIA 3 years ago. Care to share her story. She is the most sexy and best figure LB around.

I oso findin her la bro so difficult.. My question is where r all the old ladybirds gone to???

juzzanwar
28-06-2011, 09:52 PM

She is now in Australia

mona
29-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Any bro know when Mona is coming back to our shore...Must be loose now after bonking by so many ang mo down under. BTW which web site can we find her service.

blueboy1967
29-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Oh dear, now that I know $30 is the going rate I wont be paying $50 again; cant ruin the market!

GrieGzEters
29-06-2011, 07:48 PM
I think going down on sat is okie but not on a Sunday for sure! Even if the LB u bonk took a liking for u n want to show some gfe, it would be hard cos business for them is at it's peak.

Lone_Wolf
30-06-2011, 12:50 AM
how muxh she charge

PM ts_lover aka katrina to find out ;) ....... oops! I picah lobang :o

raymond1969
30-06-2011, 06:47 PM
?????????????????????

king69
01-07-2011, 06:44 AM
Can give a brief description of Katrina at 61. This will give us a rough idea which girl to approach. Thanks

king69
01-07-2011, 06:47 AM
PM ts_lover aka katrina to find out ;) ....... oops! I picah lobang :o

ThNKA bRO FOR THE TIP.

Zac Mistri
02-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Can give a brief description of Katrina at 61. This will give us a rough idea which girl to approach. Thanks

If I'm not wrong bro she's on VS. You search her profile.

ikoek
07-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Was around Serangoon area yesterday early evening, and decided to check out the Thai LBs who are early. Decided to take a slim and tall LB by the name of May (not the famous May from stringfellows).

After stripping, the action began. Were toying with each others cock, and took turns to suck one another. No rush and very gentle. Very obliging, kept asking me to tell her how I like to play. She wanted to come together, and I told her that I want her to come first. So was sucking her till she come. Quite a fair amount of sperm though. Help her wipe off the sperm from her belly and thighs.

So its my turn. Decided not to ass fuck her, and chose to have her suck raw and tits fuck. Asked be to cum on her breast. I came in 10 mins. Cleaned up and tip her another $20 for spending 40mins with me.

The only bad thing is, after the whole thing, she did not go to wash up. I cannot imagine 2 loads of sperm on her body and just by wiping with toilet roll. Cannot imagine if I were the 2nd customer...luckily at 5.45pm, I was her first customer of the day.

Anyway, exchanged numbers because she is leaving tomorrow and quite difficult to find a service oriented LB these days, so asked her to text me when she is back in Sg. However, thats gonna be 5 months later (according to her).

BTW, she comes from Pattaya.

xxdune
07-07-2011, 11:14 AM
crap...just dry toilet paper?! not even wet ones...mannnn!

kleetora2
07-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Decided to take a slim and tall LB by the name of May (not the famous May from stringfellows)...
The only bad thing is, after the whole thing, she did not go to wash up. I cannot imagine 2 loads of sperm on her body and just by wiping with toilet roll. Cannot imagine if I were the 2nd customer...luckily at 5.45pm, I was her first customer of the day.

BTW, she comes from Pattaya.

Dude. I was over at Rowell at 6.30 and took Mei from pattaya (works at stringfellows but from goldfingers first) not the big cock may. Anyhow, she's one of my favorites and I spent some time sucking on her tits. I hope this wasn't the same Mei cuz I'm feeling more gay now.

ibelieveindevil
07-07-2011, 02:38 PM
in rowell, when u arrive late, probably licking someone else sperm on the lb breast.

iron_fist87
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM
in rowell, when u arrive late, probably licking someone else sperm on the lb breast.

lol lol lol

ikoek
07-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Dude. I was over at Rowell at 6.30 and took Mei from pattaya (works at stringfellows but from goldfingers first) not the big cock may. Anyhow, she's one of my favorites and I spent some time sucking on her tits. I hope this wasn't the same Mei cuz I'm feeling more gay now.

Dude, it could be the same LB we are talking about. Wearing long skirt yesterday, has thai buddhist tattoo on her back, leaving tomorrow for Thailand?? Damn!

kleetora2
07-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Dude, it could be the same LB we are talking about. Wearing long skirt yesterday, has thai buddhist tattoo on her back, leaving tomorrow for Thailand?? Damn!

Hey hey... Not the same lb. My Mei just arrived early this week staying for a month. Shes been featured on some lb porn sites before. No tats at all. I can stop gargling my mouth now since I don't have little ikoeks swimming in my mouth. No more tit diving for me unless I'm first in queue.

YukoOgura
13-07-2011, 10:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mGbG8.jpg

for newbies~

Zac Mistri
13-07-2011, 02:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mGbG8.jpg

for newbies~

Thanks for posting this for "newbies" but how about properly linking it first?

KatoeyLover69
13-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Report from TODAY newspaper dated 13 July 2011 :-

Fire breaks out along Rowell Road

A huge fire broke out at 4 Rowell Road, off Serangoon Road, just before 7pm yesterday.

It took Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) officers more than one hour to fight the blaze and to prevent it from spreading to adjacent units.

Traffic around the area was also disrupted as hundreds of onlookers gathered to watch the blaze. Some told MediaCorp that they could see the smoke from Tekka Market.

SCDF officers said the shophouse contained automotive parts and that a middle-aged man, who suffered from burns and smoke inhalation, was taken to hospital.

A fire-fighter was also seen receiving medical treatment.

The SCDF is investigating the cause of the fire.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

xxdune
15-07-2011, 10:17 AM
phew...i was there around that time...or wasnt much later cant recall...but was having a SUPERB session with one Malaysian LB named Linda!

rukter
17-07-2011, 01:14 PM
phew...i was there around that time...or wasnt much later cant recall...but was having a SUPERB session with one Malaysian LB named Linda!

Bro, from which hse is this linda? Thks!

xxdune
18-07-2011, 09:14 AM
i have no idea...the rest are indian LBs...just Linda was the only Malay LB there...

Peter_inSin
18-07-2011, 05:07 PM
My all time favorite May is back! Last week when I pass by she recognize me right now and sign to me. Took her and she is as good as before. It's 7 months from last time she worked in hs79. She will stay for 2 more weeks so bros dont miss out this gem.

funkmaster
18-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Hey bro peterinsg may I know which may is this? Is this may with the big dick? If not how's the tool?

jaankaden
19-07-2011, 07:58 AM
i think he means May GF, not May Strf (big tool). May Strf should still be under the banned list after having been caught in an AV raid some time back.

funkmaster
19-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Ok thanks Bro... Anyone know if any lb currently with big tool?

Peter_inSin
20-07-2011, 07:08 AM
i think he means May GF, not May Strf (big tool). May Strf should still be under the banned list after having been caught in an AV raid some time back.
Bro, u r exactly right. This may is tall and fair, working in Gf. Btw, she told me immigration officer not friendly to her n was rejected enter Sgp.
The other may is Indian with big cock, was banned enter Sgp for 2 years, I think the ban still remain 1 year.

4thzonespiker
20-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Bro, u r exactly right. This may is tall and fair, working in Gf. Btw, she told me immigration officer not friendly to her n was rejected enter Sgp.
The other may is Indian with big cock, was banned enter Sgp for 2 years, I think the ban still remain 1 year.

May SF is Indian? She didn't tell me that! Anyway had a great time with her last week in SF.

4thzonespiker
20-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Ok thanks Bro... Anyone know if any lb currently with big tool?

I'm afraid if u want big tool with good service then look beyond Rowell. Jenny is good both in looks and service.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/2482783094.html

Zac Mistri
20-07-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm afraid if u want big tool with good service then look beyond Rowell. Jenny is good both in looks and service.

Bro, Jenny's service isn't that good and she's not even half as pretty as her pics make her out to be.

golf
20-07-2011, 04:13 PM

impressive tool....!!!!

fieldusername
20-07-2011, 04:41 PM
impressive tool....!!!!

Jenny is by far the best ladyboy fuck i have had.

Her tool really felt good in my ass. Friendly too!

fieldusername
20-07-2011, 04:43 PM
May SF is Indian? She didn't tell me that! Anyway had a great time with her last week in SF.

I think someone here confirmed that May SF is not Indian, she just wears Indian costumes cos she likes it.

Hikey
22-07-2011, 03:11 PM
never been to rowell, can anyone tell me which house are those with more pretty LBs?

bleahhh
22-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Any bros going tonight? I'll be hanging at mustafa at 10pm. Pm
Me if u guys coming!

Iloveladyboy
23-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Just have a session with a ladyboy (with many tattoos) this morning at 330am. She teased and licked my prostrate and flow me till I cum. Very professional but forgot her name. She is a chinese.

Damage: 30

jacky43
23-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Is being a while I cross over to this part of the world and, boy I was not disappointed in updating. The sexy Thai LB in low cut is on business, she stands outside the toy shop with another fat LB. I think they worked as a team, think she call $30.

Behind the brothel, I came across a massage shop; there is a blue sigh board with white lettering. “Thai Massage” hanging over our head, an Indian man was chatting with 1 of the ladies, by the way I saw 2 Chinese MILFs in this shop.

She was asking him, is being sometimes he visit them, he claim waiting for pay day or something. The 1 near to the entry told me, in Mandarin, “$20 massage/ an hour”. That’s cheap but I not into this shits, PT girls were on my mind.

Check this place if you are interested and, I would advise you to prepare above $50. Why? Probably massages followed by HJ, BJ or even SEX and never get caught, with not enough monies.

king69
24-07-2011, 07:51 AM
Just have a session with a ladyboy (with many tattoos) this morning at 330am. She teased and licked my prostrate and flow me till I cum. Very professional but forgot her name. She is a chinese.

Damage: 30

Must be Alicesonia the LB with full body tatoos

machoguy
24-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Must be Alicesonia the LB with full body tatoos

Some knew her as Irene.

king69
24-07-2011, 04:25 PM
They are the same person

xxdune
25-07-2011, 08:55 AM
seldom that LB in Rowell operates til 3am huh

fieldusername
26-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Some knew her as Irene.

She's a legend but yet to try her.

Does anyone know if she regularly works late hours?

fieldusername
27-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Does anyone know if Irene aka Aliciasonia is a pre or post op?

Thanks!

Peter_inSin
28-07-2011, 09:23 AM
She is mamasan of the house 61 full of Indian ladyboys. Don't think she work everyday.

fieldusername
28-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the info!
Any idea if she is pre op?

jimmymarkx
29-07-2011, 10:17 PM
She never done operatiosn b4.

rafaee
30-07-2011, 02:08 AM
i was at Rowell road and decided to drop by see those thai ladyboys. chose 1 but forgot to ask her name. but i recalled "she" having a mole on the right cheek. told me she going back thailand next tuesday. btw, she's 23 and from pattaya.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Frenching: 7/10
Catbath: 8/10 ( she licked my balls )
BJ: 7/10 (uses hand more than mouth)
FJ: never try
RTF: it depends if i have time as she's going back on tuesday

Ninja_Assassin
30-07-2011, 02:31 AM
She never done operatiosn b4.

She is willing to operate if she has the dough...... you wanna sponsor her? :D

kenshin881
03-08-2011, 02:18 PM
hi i m new to tis thread. bros pls advised abt rowell ladyboys

Honey07
04-08-2011, 01:11 AM

U better leave this place NOW and best is leave this site forever! It will help you save a lot a lot of money in future!!:D

willytell
04-08-2011, 10:14 AM

Hi Kenshin881,My humble advise to you is to take 3 days leave and go through this tread starting right from page 1.By the end of this, you will be among the lau chiau.:)

Zinziaswee
04-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Having always fancied LBs, camped out the threads here and checked out R79 and other houses many times, I finally made the move earlier this week. So this is my first FR on an LB; I hope season bros can guide me along.

While there was a chance encounter with an LB years ago for me, nothing really happened then, just some petting and bj. It's been a few years since and my attraction to them is as strong as ever. So, though I had originally wanted to just get a massage some place else, I wandered on and somehow landed at R at abt 9plus that night.

Scouting around 40+ (near serangoon Rd entrance) to 79, I got drawn to the coaxing of the pretty LBs from behind the gates of 79.

Out of the cluster of chio LBs there, I spotted one who was quite attractive. She was enticing with a slim figure and have ample boobs. After selecting her, I went in and followed her upstairs. On the way up...she purposely hiked up her skirt to showed her chaogen…so a little of a minx…a feature that I’m sure many of them are.

Well, actually the place was every bit as unhygienic as it was made out to be. But this was expected, so we went to the corner cubicle and just at that time, another LB came out from the room topless and sauntered over to the toilet at the end…as she walked pass, she glanced at me and smiled…she was sweet 

After I walked over to my waiting gal, we closed the flimsy plywood door and moved closer in the cramped quarters; next door, it appears there were some action going…and very soon, a voice sounded off from within to ask a quick question of my gal; she then opened the drawer and picked up a string of condoms and tossed it over the cubicle…glancing at me and giggling, saying that her friend needed them…and then I could quite clearly hear the moans soon after…damn business is brisk and this is like an orgy man…

Being almost my first time, I was reluctant to make any sudden moves. She politely requested for payment, which I settled quickly and in the process I dug out my condoms...next, I just let her do the work...I didn’t even know what the charges include..!

So...she wanted to remove my clothes but I turned down, asking for her to remove hers first and she did...first her blouse and skirt, then her bra...Mmm...C cup I think...hehe with smallish nips as they should be...then as I played with them, her hands began to wander to my didi...teasing him over my pants...it was working as I felt the gentle stirrings of a slow awakening...without saying another word, I tugged at her thong and pulled it downwards, freeing her didi (which was rather limp) and fondled with it too...either I do not have the skills or more so, by that time of a busy night, it will have been difficult to get her up, but the reactions were slow to show.

Anyway, she cannot stand that I’m still all clothed while she’s naked and faster hand faster leg remove my clothes liao...so in a couple of quick motions, my t-shirt and pants were in the drawer and my boxers around my ankles...haha...damn, she was fast...With the first packet of condoms she tossed over to her friend, we had to spend a few precious seconds to scour for more inside the drawer of hers. But ever efficient, one was in her mouth in no time and in the next 3 seconds was on my didi...man...she damn pro sia...

With the preamble complete and the table set, she started liao lor...the BJ was earnest with lots of use of the mouth...not much tongue nor hand work though...no caressing of the balls and I had to guide her hands there...but there was evident effort lah...my guiding her hands there made me feel like I was corrupting her...so a little cheap thrill for me too....hehe

Next I urged her back onto the mattress, picked up another condom and rolled it onto her...using my fingers, tongue and mouth I went to work as well...but after some time, I realize that it wasn’t going anywhere,...it got harder, but there was no flagpole...at this point I think it must be the hormones...we may have to do it all night and I was a little beat liao...but I’d have to give credit where credit is due for she did not stop at all...throughout it all...her hands snaked over to my groin and continue her good work...

Finally...our eyes met, and she asked me if I’d like to do her. While we were having simple exchange of communications so far, her offer was the very very seductive sounding...haha, so I nooded my head and she used her KY, after which I started doing her from the side...but finding it a little awkward, I turned her over and proceeded with doggie...

It was initially challenging to put it in, I remember, but when it did I thought I felt a little empty within (unlike a V, where there is a sensation of flesh enveloping the didi)...but the kicker was during the pumping, the tightness that was felt on my didi could never be experienced with a V...the feeling was like I was pushing through and pulling out of a tight ‘O’ ring...so much so I almost felt like it was gripping me...man...it was oddly SHIOK haha!

As what Bro Dickrick mentioned before, this must be the unique feel of LBs...and her 5.1 surround-sound moans adds to the feeling...I think now I know why so many of the bros swear by LBs  Needless to say, I experienced a rush and came not long later...and in the midst of the dizzying confusion...I thought I heard her say...”so much”...or is it “so quick...” anyway, there was a “so” in there somewhere lah...haha...

Extracting from her, I both of us removed our condoms and she handed me some tissues from her drawer to wipe myself clean. After the rudimentary cleaning up, we wore our clothes and I was eyeing her wear her bra...man they are perky...! Silicon and hard around the edges but bears a softness on the whole...she looked at me and smiled as she lifted each of her boobs back into the cups...and adjusting her attire...she then sit at the edge of the mattress and took a swig from a Listerine bottle (from the drawer again...damn the drawer like a bloody Xiao Ding Dang drawer man, everything also have...!). She spat out the Listerine after her gargle and stood up to get ready to leave. I was already ready. We exchange some pleasantries and I found out her name is Sammi from Hatyai...

So we exited the cubicle and I headed over to the open door toilet again. As I was washing my hands, another LB came in and unceremoniously pulled down her panties and used the toilet...such openness and among a group of such beautiful LBs who are so liberal really thrilled me and got me excited again...for me this feeling had a nicer edge to it than the rousing sensations I just had in the room...odd, but true...I do not have an answer here...

For them working in such an environment, it may turn bitchy...but I think that for them, there is also fun and a certain sense of camaraderie as well...as Sammi walked me down the stairs...she was teasing me saying I looked like Japanese...thus, as Bro Dickrick states...they can be fun people to be around with too...While there are generally 2 genders we know of...meeting and intimately experiencing LBs truly makes me feel there is room for the 3rd gender in the world...

My humble first..albeit long, FR on my LB experience...hope it is to most bros’ tastes.

Cheers

nottituck
05-08-2011, 12:37 AM
H9 is still my favourite - clean.

thegame23
05-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Having always fancied LBs, camped out the threads here and checked out R79 and other houses many times, I finally made the move earlier this week. So this is my first FR on an LB; I hope season bros can guide me along.

While there was a chance encounter with an LB years ago for me, nothing really happened then, just some petting and bj. It's been a few years since and my attraction to them is as strong as ever. So, though I had originally wanted to just get a massage some place else, I wandered on and somehow landed at R at abt 9plus that night.

Scouting around 40+ (near serangoon Rd entrance) to 79, I got drawn to the coaxing of the pretty LBs from behind the gates of 79.

Out of the cluster of chio LBs there, I spotted one who was quite attractive. She was enticing with a slim figure and have ample boobs. After selecting her, I went in and followed her upstairs. On the way up...she purposely hiked up her skirt to showed her chaogen…so a little of a minx…a feature that I’m sure many of them are.

Well, actually the place was every bit as unhygienic as it was made out to be. But this was expected, so we went to the corner cubicle and just at that time, another LB came out from the room topless and sauntered over to the toilet at the end…as she walked pass, she glanced at me and smiled…she was sweet 

After I walked over to my waiting gal, we closed the flimsy plywood door and moved closer in the cramped quarters; next door, it appears there were some action going…and very soon, a voice sounded off from within to ask a quick question of my gal; she then opened the drawer and picked up a string of condoms and tossed it over the cubicle…glancing at me and giggling, saying that her friend needed them…and then I could quite clearly hear the moans soon after…damn business is brisk and this is like an orgy man…

Being almost my first time, I was reluctant to make any sudden moves. She politely requested for payment, which I settled quickly and in the process I dug out my condoms...next, I just let her do the work...I didn’t even know what the charges include..!

So...she wanted to remove my clothes but I turned down, asking for her to remove hers first and she did...first her blouse and skirt, then her bra...Mmm...C cup I think...hehe with smallish nips as they should be...then as I played with them, her hands began to wander to my didi...teasing him over my pants...it was working as I felt the gentle stirrings of a slow awakening...without saying another word, I tugged at her thong and pulled it downwards, freeing her didi (which was rather limp) and fondled with it too...either I do not have the skills or more so, by that time of a busy night, it will have been difficult to get her up, but the reactions were slow to show.

Anyway, she cannot stand that I’m still all clothed while she’s naked and faster hand faster leg remove my clothes liao...so in a couple of quick motions, my t-shirt and pants were in the drawer and my boxers around my ankles...haha...damn, she was fast...With the first packet of condoms she tossed over to her friend, we had to spend a few precious seconds to scour for more inside the drawer of hers. But ever efficient, one was in her mouth in no time and in the next 3 seconds was on my didi...man...she damn pro sia...

With the preamble complete and the table set, she started liao lor...the BJ was earnest with lots of use of the mouth...not much tongue nor hand work though...no caressing of the balls and I had to guide her hands there...but there was evident effort lah...my guiding her hands there made me feel like I was corrupting her...so a little cheap thrill for me too....hehe

Next I urged her back onto the mattress, picked up another condom and rolled it onto her...using my fingers, tongue and mouth I went to work as well...but after some time, I realize that it wasn’t going anywhere,...it got harder, but there was no flagpole...at this point I think it must be the hormones...we may have to do it all night and I was a little beat liao...but I’d have to give credit where credit is due for she did not stop at all...throughout it all...her hands snaked over to my groin and continue her good work...

Finally...our eyes met, and she asked me if I’d like to do her. While we were having simple exchange of communications so far, her offer was the very very seductive sounding...haha, so I nooded my head and she used her KY, after which I started doing her from the side...but finding it a little awkward, I turned her over and proceeded with doggie...

It was initially challenging to put it in, I remember, but when it did I thought I felt a little empty within (unlike a V, where there is a sensation of flesh enveloping the didi)...but the kicker was during the pumping, the tightness that was felt on my didi could never be experienced with a V...the feeling was like I was pushing through and pulling out of a tight ‘O’ ring...so much so I almost felt like it was gripping me...man...it was oddly SHIOK haha!

As what Bro Dickrick mentioned before, this must be the unique feel of LBs...and her 5.1 surround-sound moans adds to the feeling...I think now I know why so many of the bros swear by LBs  Needless to say, I experienced a rush and came not long later...and in the midst of the dizzying confusion...I thought I heard her say...”so much”...or is it “so quick...” anyway, there was a “so” in there somewhere lah...haha...

Extracting from her, I both of us removed our condoms and she handed me some tissues from her drawer to wipe myself clean. After the rudimentary cleaning up, we wore our clothes and I was eyeing her wear her bra...man they are perky...! Silicon and hard around the edges but bears a softness on the whole...she looked at me and smiled as she lifted each of her boobs back into the cups...and adjusting her attire...she then sit at the edge of the mattress and took a swig from a Listerine bottle (from the drawer again...damn the drawer like a bloody Xiao Ding Dang drawer man, everything also have...!). She spat out the Listerine after her gargle and stood up to get ready to leave. I was already ready. We exchange some pleasantries and I found out her name is Sammi from Hatyai...

So we exited the cubicle and I headed over to the open door toilet again. As I was washing my hands, another LB came in and unceremoniously pulled down her panties and used the toilet...such openness and among a group of such beautiful LBs who are so liberal really thrilled me and got me excited again...for me this feeling had a nicer edge to it than the rousing sensations I just had in the room...odd, but true...I do not have an answer here...

For them working in such an environment, it may turn bitchy...but I think that for them, there is also fun and a certain sense of camaraderie as well...as Sammi walked me down the stairs...she was teasing me saying I looked like Japanese...thus, as Bro Dickrick states...they can be fun people to be around with too...While there are generally 2 genders we know of...meeting and intimately experiencing LBs truly makes me feel there is room for the 3rd gender in the world...

My humble first..albeit long, FR on my LB experience...hope it is to most bros’ tastes.

Cheers

awesome FR bro !!!
and welcome to the awesome world of ladyboys !!

HokkienPeng
06-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Great fr Zinziaswee. Will make my way down after the national holidays.

bleahhh
07-08-2011, 12:53 AM
H79 is Always closed. I tried 10pm on weekdays. Is it too early?

serpenty
07-08-2011, 07:31 AM

bro its not close u gotta wait they operate at 8.00pm to 2 pm.. they close door because of police plus crowd..

Lone_Wolf
07-08-2011, 02:47 PM

I was there fri nite @ 9pm and they were operating as usual :D
Sometimes when there are too many onlookers causing the footway to be congested, the okt will close the door until the crowd disperses..... be patient and just wait lor. :)

3rdofficer
08-08-2011, 02:53 PM
sammi can lactate.

Class5
08-08-2011, 07:11 PM

Impressive

alansleaze
08-08-2011, 08:55 PM
now. what happens if there's a raid while you're in the house (the illegal ones). its kindda shit ain't it, i mean.. getting caught with a FL is one thing... getting caught with a LB is another...

king69
08-08-2011, 10:49 PM
now. what happens if there's a raid while you're in the house (the illegal ones). its kindda shit ain't it, i mean.. getting caught with a FL is one thing... getting caught with a LB is another...

I really don't know. Kinda frightening, is'nt it? Can we be charged with Un-natural Sex. Any Bros would like to elaborate?::p

3rdofficer
08-08-2011, 11:10 PM
escape ladder right at end. near toilet. climb up ladder and be spiderman

thuglifeeveryda
11-08-2011, 10:05 AM
How to get to Rowell place? and is this place similar to the Petain place ? As in is the prostitution as open? and only LBs here?

ibelieveindevil
11-08-2011, 11:17 AM
check street directory. nearest mrt is farrer park. this place is old and dirty. prostitution is only done at the shop houses at night, in the day they are usually having othere form of business. the girls will be usually at the gate, or outside the place. have some girls, but mainly lb.

Robo
11-08-2011, 07:17 PM
jus when there to hav a glimpse at hse 79.. All the lbs outside the gate shows me 30 bucks.. very difficult to choose.. lbs love to call everyone " Honey" at the gate..stand there too long oso mamasan talk to me "bro pick one n go cos got plain clothes alot" sometime i choose anyhow oso service still there but the timing is getting lesser n lesser.. But nowadays before i leave oso got no time to ask for their name.. aiyah lky tat very difficult to find the favourable picks..

thuglifeeveryda
12-08-2011, 12:11 AM
i'm gettin the feel this aint a legal area - right?

king69
12-08-2011, 05:53 AM
i'm gettin the feel this aint a legal area - right?

Prostitution is not an offence, but soliciting is.
I don't know about un natural sex.
The police raids the place because of LB entering Singapore on social visit passes and working, It is more of a immigration problem.

YukoOgura
25-08-2011, 01:36 PM

duno leh. geh siao say u thought they are girls loh.

but firstly i think the raids are more of stopping vice activities? not so much to catch people fucking ladyboys.

but then again if you think logically. the houses along rowell road has been operating for so long. if the police really want to stop, they would have done it long time ago.

cuckM
25-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Well not to be a P.Pooper, considering yours truly is also murky on the aspects of social conduct, but following the laws at times albeit hard might be best choice. Then again advise is cheap and easy :) Sorry about that.

Now that, I have got that off my chest. Wonder how it is in there, it is one nice view into that house. I have gone past ogling many a times. The mystery i hope is broken sometime.

In any capitalistic economy, "if is not expensive then don't sell it" would be a good theme at play. So i think when the activity in question and its implications become an expensive enough issue, the person/group who owns it will sell it off, maximizing profit i presume.

In this case, a V unit to its supervisor then to the political entity and finally its gets sold off to the public. Ohh here is the news "We cleaned up X". Right now X is just not important enough for them to care perhaps. I only hope that the few mostly not so harmful things we do here, like even discuss these matters, don't somehow trigger a painful turn of events as adding value for X. Butterfly effect on in this Blabberfly effect perhaps.

Anyways, Its never safe when you are exploring the bounds of legality. My probably 13 cents worth.

jimmymarkx
26-08-2011, 12:19 AM
She is willing to operate if she has the dough...... you wanna sponsor her? :D

i ask already.she wanna keep it...

leonapotato
16-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Hi Bros i am new to this forum and i am definitely a LB lover =P just wondering where exactly H79 is located ? have a little trouble looking for the place =(

king69
19-09-2011, 11:44 PM
THE EXACT LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS HAVE BEEN MENTIONED UMTEEN TIMES, pL DO SOME HOMEWORK.

ibelieveindevil
20-09-2011, 01:55 AM
god damn it, those people who cant even locate the house.

the road is call rowell, and the house is h79, i wonder what is lagging from this piece of infomation that u cant find the place. if u cant even find with this info then i wonder what take u to find that damn place.

machoguy
20-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Hi Bros i am new to this forum and i am definitely a LB lover =P just wondering where exactly H79 is located ? have a little trouble looking for the place =(

It is hidden behind some plants and boardings.
It is few doors away from some karang guni shop.

4thzonespiker
20-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Any latest field report from Rowell? Last month's batch wasn't good enough.

HokkienPeng
20-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Was there last week. Lookers, none. Service wise, normal.

One lb told me that there are some post ops among them. So please ask first before entering.

iron_fist87
20-09-2011, 07:42 PM
totally no lookers now........ wasting time................

YukoOgura
21-09-2011, 01:40 PM
how to ask if post op or not?

anyway i myself kena before.

2 time post op..

what i noticed is that post ops are usually all the way at the very back.

but i picked on both occasions because they were the chio-est amongst all.

only to get disappointed. wtf.

anyway havent been there for fucking long already. since all say no lookers. i guess i'll go in like 6weeks time when fresh batch come

sappyd
22-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Has anyone tried tarma(2 gals or maybe even more) at h79?

king69
26-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Has anyone tried tarma(2 gals or maybe even more) at h79?

Usually, if you are in luck, a ladyboy will ask you to take her friend together.
This is risky as The downside is that because the second one got no business. Why? Because she is lousy. Her fiend(firt one) tried to help her)

I share this with you about salling for 2nd LB at 79.
Once about 8/9 months ago, I stood outside 79 to recci the LB sitting at the staircase.
IAs I prefer Pre op, I took one LB who signalled that her cuckoo bird is functional. When we were in the room, no amount of teasing can get her limpy cuckoo up. She blamed it on hormones and an earlier customer who drained her dry.
She suggested I call her fiend who is 100% functional. I listened to her and did that. This time ir was another LB with a semi limpy dickie. $60 gone down the drain.
The moral of the story is not to believe their recommendations. Listen to our recommendations in SB(but this also can me not accurate, unless he is your friend.)

don07
28-09-2011, 12:24 AM
how to ask if post op or not?

anyway i myself kena before.

2 time post op..

what i noticed is that post ops are usually all the way at the very back.

but i picked on both occasions because they were the chio-est amongst all.

only to get disappointed. wtf.

anyway havent been there for fucking long already. since all say no lookers. i guess i'll go in like 6weeks time when fresh batch come

To make matters worse, there are LB from Laos who are post-op as well. So pls be careful brudders...

Expatsexfiend
28-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Hey all, I am ang moh and keen to try some ladyboy fun. Do you think they will charge me more. Any assistance will be very helpful! Great thread. After reading several pages I feel well educated!!!

ibelieveindevil
28-09-2011, 06:22 PM
ang moh... seriously thats something very hard to say. a lot of ladyboy have preference towards angmoh because of 2 things, they like angmoh, or angmoh pay better. so well, this is always a tricky one. best bet will be when u being approached by a ladyboy, tell her up front that u can only afford to pay, let say $40or $50 at rowell, or u try to find location with a number of labyboys sitting, and ask if anyone can offer you a lower price

evisu_83
29-09-2011, 09:52 PM
i dun think u should say "i can only pay 40 - 50 dollars"
once u say that their svc will most likely drop, just approach and ask the price, if not happy with the price just politely reject lor.
normally i just approach and say " 30? " neg abit lor lol
but i never seen any ang moh at rowell hse b4 lei lol.

king69
30-09-2011, 11:14 AM
The charges at Rowell is $30.00, nothing more. Don't spoil the market by giving more. You can tip them $10.00 or so if their service excels.

BTW, visited 79 last night, got new Thai stock. The old bunch was arrested by AV climbing in from the roof two days ago.

AsianValues
30-09-2011, 11:28 AM
The charges at Rowell is $30.00, nothing more. Don't spoil the market by giving more. You can tip them $10.00 or so if their service excels.

BTW, visited 79 last night, got new Thai stock. The old bunch was arrested by AV climbing in from the roof two days ago.

Climb from the ROOF? LOL

king69
01-10-2011, 12:49 AM
This is true. I was there.
Saw AV carrying ladder to back door of 79

AsianValues
02-10-2011, 11:43 AM
FUBar- f*cked up beyond all recognition

serpenty
04-10-2011, 10:05 PM
From the looks now natcha change alot pls go see at sf.. Don know wen will she be back am really eagerly waitin for her..

novus733
05-10-2011, 12:02 AM
haha bro serpenty maybe u can try go pattaya to find her :)
Holiday oso, u can get to find different gems over dere...

The Lord
05-10-2011, 01:02 AM
Av climb in from roof??????????

Cool.....

First time hear...

king69
05-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Also tjose who wanna see one lb fuck another pay a little bit more...

Some may say chep....

Orhers may say ex...

Cost is something that is debatable. If you are into Tama and more orgy games, it is reasonable.
I guess you must be talking about Rowel, where 'one on one' goes for $30.00
Than again, it also depends which class of LBs you are talking about.
The LBs at VS charge up to $300-$400 in their hotel rooms for a tama.

mona
05-10-2011, 01:19 PM
I m still waiting for my LB Mona to return. She is in Australia as i was told. 4 years have gone and she is still not back yet. I miss her so much. Any bros have any comment to share about her. The best LB in Rowell.

cereal-killer
06-10-2011, 12:46 AM

really ? damn !!!

i drove past couple of weeks ago, stopped and bought a pack of cig
and got signaled by a LB. Rose got a damn hot body ... damn ...

i wonder if she got raided

Ninja_Assassin
06-10-2011, 05:10 PM

AV are all tomboys where got strength to carry ladder? Those retractable ladders only SOC have so most probably those guys are SOC troopers in civilian attire assisting the AV in the raid :rolleyes:

Robo
07-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Ystd went hse 79. business back to normal..

The Lord
08-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Hey ur here?

Hi man.

AV are all tomboys where got strength to carry ladder? Those retractable ladders only SOC have so most probably those guys are SOC troopers in civilian attire assisting the AV in the raid :rolleyes:

The Lord
08-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Miss bro rumpranger n his FRS THO

Vivacious
11-10-2011, 11:18 PM
After taking a long break from the LB scene, I decided today was auspicious enough so I went down to H79 for some LB action. Most of the LB there were different from the last time I went which was a couple of months back. I saw this stunning LB with voluptuous figure, in fact her skirt was kind of exposing her panties. :D

We did a bit of introduction and I found out she's about the same age as me, which was kind of rare since I usually bonk LB which are many years older so that's a big plus point! She's rather new here, only came end of last month and she's going back end of this month so bros go try her fast or you will regret and I really say REGRET! I definitely going to pay her another visit before she goes back.

Name: Mali

Looks: 7/10 (Fair-skinned, as usual thick makeup which is a norm for all the LB there but she got this sexy bitchy face that makes you wanna bonk her harder, if you lucky and she smirk at you, it's a total turn on)

Boobs: Roughly B to C (Her boobs actually attracted me when I was browsing through the LBs but after seeing her face, OMG!!!)

BJ: 6/10 (The average BJ you get from LB, definitely better compared to female FL)

FJ: 9/10 (Her stereo was fantastic like bonking an angmoh/japanese mixed stereo effect! Was really fantastic when she asked me to doggy her while standing, I just grab her boobs and unleash all my powers)

She's a PRE-OP but not functional due to hormones intake but she actually asked whether I want her to bonk me but I wasn't up for it. She could get a hard on from what I see so bros interested can go try your luck.

Damage: Usual H79 Damage :)

GFE: There's actually a lot of GFE involved, I don't know if it's cos shes around my age or what but was my FIRST from all the LB experience.

Overall, a must-try, one of the best H79 LB that I've ever try even though she's new here in H79.

xxdune
13-10-2011, 10:28 AM
everytime im in SG...h79 always closed...now i wonder if i got the correct house or not!

Vivacious
13-10-2011, 10:40 AM
They usually open after 6 plus in the evening so if you go too early, it will always seem closed. Or if there's a suspect AV raid or suspicious people around, it'll close as well (action still continues inside). If not, probably you got it wrong!

serpenty
13-10-2011, 06:05 PM
After taking a long break from the LB scene, I decided today was auspicious enough so I went down to H79 for some LB action. Most of the LB there were different from the last time I went which was a couple of months back. I saw this stunning LB with voluptuous figure, in fact her skirt was kind of exposing her panties. :D

We did a bit of introduction and I found out she's about the same age as me, which was kind of rare since I usually bonk LB which are many years older so that's a big plus point! She's rather new here, only came end of last month and she's going back end of this month so bros go try her fast or you will regret and I really say REGRET! I definitely going to pay her another visit before she goes back.

Name: Mali

Looks: 7/10 (Fair-skinned, as usual thick makeup which is a norm for all the LB there but she got this sexy bitchy face that makes you wanna bonk her harder, if you lucky and she smirk at you, it's a total turn on)

Boobs: Roughly B to C (Her boobs actually attracted me when I was browsing through the LBs but after seeing her face, OMG!!!)

BJ: 6/10 (The average BJ you get from LB, definitely better compared to female FL)

FJ: 9/10 (Her stereo was fantastic like bonking an angmoh/japanese mixed stereo effect! Was really fantastic when she asked me to doggy her while standing, I just grab her boobs and unleash all my powers)

She's a PRE-OP but not functional due to hormones intake but she actually asked whether I want her to bonk me but I wasn't up for it. She could get a hard on from what I see so bros interested can go try your luck.

Damage: Usual H79 Damage :)

GFE: There's actually a lot of GFE involved, I don't know if it's cos shes around my age or what but was my FIRST from all the LB experience.

Overall, a must-try, one of the best H79 LB that I've ever try even though she's new here in H79.

Jus to let u know if they bonk u.. u got to pay extra 20 - 50 bucks depend on hw u bargain.. Did see ur mali, she always lky to stand near e gate.. Not bad nice scuplture u've picked.. Don't know y ystd no mood to pick any of them :( But anyway bro thumbs up for ur fr.. Hpe to see mre fr's here..

Vivacious
13-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Jus to let u know if they bonk u.. u got to pay extra 20 - 50 bucks depend on hw u bargain.. Did see ur mali, she always lky to stand near e gate.. Not bad nice scuplture u've picked.. Don't know y ystd no mood to pick any of them :( But anyway bro thumbs up for ur fr.. Hpe to see mre fr's here..

Usually the standard rate is 30. If you want them to bonk you, it's usually an extra 10-20 bucks.

Shes HOT! :p The gate is most of the time hogged by one of the big sized LB HAHA

leonapotato
17-10-2011, 12:41 PM
bro if wanna play 4some whats the rate ? 2 bro and 2 lb hehe

sexyblow007
17-10-2011, 02:26 PM
i m a sexy ladyboy with big boobs and sexy ass too guys wan to have fun with me msg me nw ok see u soon kiss kiss ???

sexyblow007
17-10-2011, 02:29 PM
hi guys here wan to have fun with a sexy ladyboy with big boobs and sexy ass with a big cock msg me nw ok ? see u soon p/s hope to hear from u guys soon ?

leonapotato
17-10-2011, 04:01 PM
i want im in camping here liaooo...

Hani
17-10-2011, 05:15 PM
i want im in camping here liaooo...

Hi, Pls PM me your contact

Hani
17-10-2011, 05:22 PM
hi guys here wan to have fun with a sexy ladyboy with big boobs and sexy ass with a big cock msg me nw ok ? see u soon p/s hope to hear from u guys soon ?

Pm me your contact.Thanks

leonapotato
17-10-2011, 05:30 PM
not me is sexyblow007 lol

king69
18-10-2011, 12:14 AM
My many years of surfing the LB scene has brought me several conclusions.
For one, no LB is worth more than $150.
Many who advertise in VS are not 100% genuine. More often than not, the photos are "makeovers" and claims of extraordinary statistics and abilities is a big bucket of bull shit.
I agree that paying ten times the price does not give you ten times the pleasure. In fact, if you build up a relationship with a particular LB, the service can blow your mind.
Here, I would like to point out that 70% of LB who claim rigidness are liars. Some are on "Viagra" to create an erection.
The lower end transvestites at Rowell are controlled by local pimps who behave like big time gangsters, and standing too long outside the gates to make your selection can cause a big scene.
My 2 cents worth

AlterPuppet
18-10-2011, 10:51 AM
My many years of surfing the LB scene has brought me several conclusions.
For one, no LB is worth more than $150.
Many who advertise in VS are not 100% genuine. More often than not, the photos are "makeovers" and claims of extraordinary statistics and abilities is a big bucket of bull shit.
I agree that paying ten times the price does not give you ten times the pleasure. In fact, if you build up a relationship with a particular LB, the service can blow your mind.
Here, I would like to point out that 70% of LB who claim rigidness are liars. Some are on "Viagra" to create an erection.
The lower end transvestites at Rowell are controlled by local pimps who behave like big time gangsters, and standing too long outside the gates to make your selection can cause a big scene.
My 2 cents worth

Agree 100%. Bro king's 2 cents worth $1000.

Only 2 ways to succeed:
1 pay your dues and collect experience (hits and misses)
2 learn from more experienced bros.

For me was a little of each.

AsianValues
23-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks for sharing. It helps. Hopefully I will be out of this scene for good.
No LB is worth more than 150. I believe in building up relationships too KING..

ShyGuy69
29-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Another ang moh here... are the TS local or from Thailand ? :)

dickrick
30-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Another ang moh here... are the TS local or from Thailand ? :)

The TS in Rowell are either from Malaysia or in the case of the famed house 79 - Thai.

Peter_inSin
01-11-2011, 12:26 AM
no more fun place for hse79, most are post-op now

ROCKERS
01-11-2011, 08:29 PM
The TS in Rowell are either from Malaysia or in the case of the famed house 79 - Thai.

Always enjoyed these thread with LB pictures before...

wolverman
02-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Always enjoyed these thread with LB pictures before...

Seems like we got a load of LB supporters. :cool:

sohmayuki
03-11-2011, 06:45 PM
yesterday first time go rowell h79 try, took one lb good figure and sweet looking but service like shit, blow me for like 10 seconds then ask me fuck her, fuck for 1 min ask me cum already? faster time finish. i was like wtf? we were in the room for less than 5 mins and u want to tell me time finishing? so i total turn off and dont want to fuck already, just wear my clothes and go. very bad experience but i must admit there are several other lbs there who look good enough for me to give h79 another chance.

want to ask all bros here is it generally the same for the lbs there? service super poor and super rush or was i just real unlucky and picked a bad one

HokkienPeng
04-11-2011, 10:10 AM
yesterday first time go rowell h79 try, took one lb good figure and sweet looking but service like shit, blow me for like 10 seconds then ask me fuck her, fuck for 1 min ask me cum already? faster time finish. i was like wtf? we were in the room for less than 5 mins and u want to tell me time finishing? so i total turn off and dont want to fuck already, just wear my clothes and go. very bad experience but i must admit there are several other lbs there who look good enough for me to give h79 another chance.

want to ask all bros here is it generally the same for the lbs there? service super poor and super rush or was i just real unlucky and picked a bad one

It's like tikam tikam over there. I had my share of fucked service as well. And some good ones too.