PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Ladyboys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Summerhillt
21-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Yeah you should. There were some new ones compared to when I last went around 2-3 weeks ago.

I had AYE or I. Not the most prettiest but I know she can top as I had her then and I promised to find her before she left. Her last day is tomorrow and flying back on sat. I had a great explosion when she topped me.

Saw a couple that are young and pre op. Got one certainly looked familiar and not sure if I tried her before but she certainly remembered me. Hmm, when I'm free again then.

Good luck trying the rest.

Omg bro. She actually had the skills to drill you until you can cum without stroking your rod?!

leroy13
21-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Hi can I know how aye or I look like?
I'm at Rowell now

HokkienPeng
21-09-2012, 02:54 AM
Omg bro. She actually had the skills to drill you until you can cum without stroking your rod?!

She did stroke. But it's doing at the right time and drilling it deepest when she knows I'm close to coming. An explosion that is certainly hard to forget. Fuck. Got to wait or try my luck again.

Bro Leroy, hope you got lucky earlier on.

Summerhillt
21-09-2012, 07:37 PM
She did stroke. But it's doing at the right time and drilling it deepest when she knows I'm close to coming. An explosion that is certainly hard to forget. Fuck. Got to wait or try my luck again.

Bro Leroy, hope you got lucky earlier on.

Waaaa so shiok. Drill you deepest abyss than stroke you

candycd24
21-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi all,

Finally have courage to go down jus now. Picked lita n asked whether she has dick n can cum. She said yes n up we went. We chat a short n she asked for $50 for her to fxxx mi. Then she start undressing herself n got mi to undress too. She laid down n got mi to suck her nipples. She will push my head deep into her nice n soft tits while i llick n suck slowly n suddenly feel something hard pricking mi..... She start to put on her condom n push my head down....I lick n suck her dick slowly....she started to hold my head n ram my face against her groin area. She will push my head deep without warning causing mi to gag. Her dick gotten quite huge n she ask I'm to lie down n fxxx mi in missionary position.i told her to go slow. However she went on faster n faster while stroking mi. Suddenly she go v fast n stop still with her dick in mi n start to stroke mi hard till I came. She kissed mi n we cleaned up.

Thought that's quite an experience.....

She is pretty tall prob are 1.75 n nice body, fair in complexion n have a manly voice. Like my post if u think tat the fr is ok! Cheers

walkswithwater
22-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Try Jenny,

cock average size and good to suck. with retractable skin. i make her cum too.

happy hunting.

Tried this Jenny the other night. She is petite with a sexy body and my favorite kind of ladyboy tits: a nice soft all natural A cup with perky nipples. I picked her out of the lineup because of her cfm look. Once in the room I found out her name is Jenny.

She is young with nice slim body. At first I was slightly disappointed because her cock looked very small when she undressed. Once it got hard though it was not a bad size. A little smaller than average but felt bigger in my mouth. I sucked her until she came in my mouth, then she asked me to fuck her. I obliged and did her in missionary with her legs up high. Interesting thing was that even after cumming in my mouth she stayed hard the whole time I fucked her.

She's leaving on the 28th. I would recommend if you like a young, petite, passable girl with a natural A cup, smaller than average cock, and good service.

The new batch at H79, by the way, is much better than the previous. Some decent lookers behind the bars.

Summerhillt
22-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Tried this Jenny the other night. She is petite with a sexy body and my favorite kind of ladyboy tits: a nice soft all natural A cup with perky nipples. I picked her out of the lineup because of her cfm look. Once in the room I found out her name is Jenny.

She is young with nice slim body. At first I was slightly disappointed because her cock looked very small when she undressed. Once it got hard though it was not a bad size. A little smaller than average but felt bigger in my mouth. I sucked her until she came in my mouth, then she asked me to fuck her. I obliged and did her in missionary with her legs up high. Interesting thing was that even after cumming in my mouth she stayed hard the whole time I fucked her.

She's leaving on the 28th. I would recommend if you like a young, petite, passable girl with a natural A cup, smaller than average cock, and good service.

The new batch at H79, by the way, is much better than the previous. Some decent lookers behind the bars.

Waaa like this must fast hand fast leg go down n see le!! :D

merlinton
23-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Had a session with Jenny yesterday at H79.

Status: pre op, functional, slightly below average cock size
Looks 8 sharp foxy face but with a very very friendly smile :)
Body 9 very fair, slim and petite
Boobs natural A
Frenching 9 very initiative, skillful and slurpy
Catbath 6
Bj 8 deep throat till her nose press on your groin
Fj 8 initiative for cowgirl, natural soft moans. French and hug you tight during missionary
Gfe 10 hugged me, french and chit chat even after i cummed and cleaned up :)
Attitude 10 always smiling, unbelievable :)
RTF Yes!!!

Girl with the best gfe and attitude of all the ladyboys i tried in Singapore.

27 Sep next Thursday is her last day of work

Summerhillt
23-09-2012, 03:59 AM

Boobs natural A
Catbath 6
Fj 8 initiative for cowgirl, natural soft moans. French and hug you tight during missionary
RTF Yes!!!

omg bro.. how can i know which one is her if i go there?

merlinton
23-09-2012, 10:49 AM

Jenny is one of the prettier ones. Not tall but quite fair and slim, no tummy fat. Boobs are small too, you cannot see any cleavage. She stands behind, nearer to the staircase and not so active in soliciting business like those in front.

Btw, asking for Jenny at the gate might not get you the right person because one of them may just pretend to be her.

Happy hunting.

GrieGzEters
23-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Looks like this thread is alive and kicking once again, maybe its time to go back and take a look.

walkswithwater
23-09-2012, 11:34 AM

Maybe ask the pimp boss. He helped me by having all the girls with cock come to the front of the gate.

Summerhillt
23-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Maybe ask the pimp boss. He helped me by having all the girls with cock come to the front of the gate.

The pimp boss is the guy who sells water beside the stairs?

tdurian
23-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Bro Summerhillit,

look out for Jenny by her dressing, which is a black bra and light pink coloured wrap skirt. Her hair style is combed to the side. As mentioned by the others, she is average in height. Just ask the girls in front and pretend you had done Jenny before. Make sure you ask in a louder voice, so Jenny can hear and one up to you.

That was what I did, but I had already made friends with her last Monday. I was able to obtain her Singapore handphone number too.

merlinton
23-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Just had a RTF session with Jenny just now.

She amazed me again. This time I requested to see her cum so she lie down and i hug her while she masturbate. OMG, her cumshot was so strong that she accidentally cum on her own face :eek:. I played with her cum and it was absolutely odourless.

Gfe and attitude is still 10/10. Other ratings similar to my previous post.

Jenny is really ultimate!

Btw, her hair is black in color.

Sherry
23-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Bro Summerhillit,

look out for Jenny by her dressing, which is a black bra and light pink coloured wrap skirt. Her hair style is combed to the side. As mentioned by the others, she is average in height. Just ask the girls in front and pretend you had done Jenny before. Make sure you ask in a louder voice, so Jenny can hear and one up to you.

That was what I did, but I had already made friends with her last Monday. I was able to obtain her Singapore handphone number too.

Bro ,
Care to share jenny number
Thnaks

Lone_Wolf
24-09-2012, 01:57 AM
The pimp boss is the guy who sells water beside the stairs?

Go there more frequently and you will know who is who :D

tdurian
25-09-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi bro, sorry as that Jenny is a private person. I tried persuading her to let me take her picture, but she refused.

To all others, you would know it is her by seeing a mole of some sort on her right underarm and a scar of some sort on her belly button (apparently she took it off and it healed, turning into a scar).

Summerhillt
25-09-2012, 09:55 AM

She amazed me again. This time I requested to see her cum so she lie down and i hug her while she masturbate. OMG, her cumshot was so strong that she accidentally cum on her own face :eek:. I played with her cum and it was absolutely odourless.

Wa so strong!! Can shoot until own face hahahah :D

KatoeyLover69
25-09-2012, 12:03 PM

For lovers of BIG Cock :-

More Mint !

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/318/more-mint.html

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/314/cum-eating-mint.html

merlinton
25-09-2012, 09:51 PM

Yes! Cock and cum lovers should really try Jenny before she leaves this Friday.

Summerhillt
26-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Yes! Cock and cum lovers should really try Jenny before she leaves this Friday.

WAAA like this cannot tu Liao. Sure must go and suck her

KatoeyLover69
26-09-2012, 09:31 AM
WAAA like this cannot tu Liao. Sure must go and suck her

Don't just suck her .... make you you drink her "milk" to the last drop ! :p :D :rolleyes:

merlinton
26-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Don't just suck her .... make you you drink her "milk" to the last drop ! :p :D :rolleyes:

Yes and by the way, Jenny's cum is quite tasteless and odourless so this is really good for people who like to suck and cim. Her erection is very strong too because even after she cum, she still can erect after a short while.

But but but despite all these, she is so gentle and feminine. :o

KatoeyLover69
26-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Yes and by the way, Jenny's cum is quite tasteless and odourless so this is really good for people who like to suck and cim. Her erection is very strong too because even after she cum, she still can erect after a short while.

But but but despite all these, she is so gentle and feminine. :o

BTW, have you really tasted Jenny's "milk" ??? Delicious ??? :eek: :D :p ha,ha,ha, ....

KatoeyLover69
26-09-2012, 03:16 PM
More BIG cocks ........

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/6100/massive-dicked-tgirl-drills-bound-chap-in-mouth.html

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/2874/futanari-coed-acquires-a-blowjob.html

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/3370/futanari-jizzes-in-own-mouth.html

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/2921/little-futanari-schoolgirl.html

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/2742/futanari-schoolgirl-cumming.html

Summerhillt
27-09-2012, 02:28 AM

Not milk lah bro. Is more like essence!

KatoeyLover69
27-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Not milk lah bro. Is more like essence!

I heard that sperms are very nutritious and contain a lot of proteins and vitamins from A to Z ..... can anybody who had drank sperms before verify this ???

I heard that prostitutes will pay young teenage boys a "ang pau" to drink their sperms ! :p :eek: :D

leonapotato
27-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Haha too bad i am not teenage boy if not will ask them to give me ang pao and feed them my lord of the army inisde the lb mouth :D

TheHappyMondays
28-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Nice FR brudder. :)

Boobs natural A
Catbath 6
RTF Yes!!!

leonapotato
30-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Sorry all my bros please don't zap me for asking question.

What is the rate now that they are charging at H79 ?

I'd been out of the LB scene for quite a while and totally lost contact with the outer world so would want to check with all my bros here for the rate just in case i bring the wrong amount of lui :o

Cheers !

4thzonespiker
30-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Sorry all my bros please don't zap me for asking question.

What is the rate now that they are charging at H79 ?

I'd been out of the LB scene for quite a while and totally lost contact with the outer world so would want to check with all my bros here for the rate just in case i bring the wrong amount of lui :o

Cheers !

Normal rates are 30 for you to fuck them and 50 if you want them to fuck you.

leonapotato
30-09-2012, 12:52 PM
alright thanks bro ! was away for so long in rowell. chiong lata =) thanks !!:D

merlinton
30-09-2012, 09:44 PM
This is the Great FR for today Bros:

Name:NATCHA (pre-op) YuMmY!!!
Boobs:C+ Cup
Skin Colour: Tan
Complexion: Smooth
Additional info:Body Smell(Apple Perfume she claimed), Short Hair (Black) etc..
Personality: Sincere
Service Offered: Frenching/BBBJ/AJ/
Type of Room: Single
Damage:30 Bucks + tips ($)

Looks: 10/10
Frenching: 11/10
BBBJ: 11/10
FJ: 7/10 ( Loose)
Communication: 10/10
Service/Attitude:11/10
Overall: 11/10

Comments:
Same service (35min).. Most awaited n satisfied with e service offered.. Her deep throat awesome..Does a good licking round n round!!! I was total satisffied wit her service.

Chatting Session:
The moment she sees me greeted me in.. Went up to the room chat for about 5 mins.. Told her y ain't u not coming to s'pore, been waited for u nearly a year.. she replied to me tat she was busy studying and hve interest in hotel management line.. So she took up the course to study.. I told her tats great to hear from u..

Appearance:
Today wearing pink colour skirt.. So short n Tight Ass.. Plus her favourite bugs bunny cap..
Bra Black n white colour with shiny stripe on it.

Note:
She wil be here 3 weeks only,, So bros catch up wit her if u guys really miss her too much..

Went to try the popular Natcha yesterday. She spots a short bob hairstyle that looks like this.. http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16046/160460497fc33465689509764fbb96ef84187cde.jpg

She looks pretty with heavy make-up. Body is fantastic.. tight waist and c cup boobies. She loves frenching. Gfe scores well because she likes hugging. Bbbj is also good with no teething. Fj is ok with the usual moans "oh.. baby" but hole is loose. She will tighten it when you are about to cum.

Only con is the location. Really old and bad.

Cost: $30 pretty good price for a high service quickie! ;)

Natcha will be here till 10May. I have her number so if you are serious about meeting her, you may pm me.

Bros, just got a call from Natcha. She is back.

walkswithwater
30-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Bros, just got a call from Natcha. She is back.

Is she at H79?

merlinton
01-10-2012, 07:22 AM
Is she at H79?

Yes.......

lauhs8
01-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Hi i'm new here but not the scene. Merlinton may i hv her no. for action today? Thanks.

leonapotato
01-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Will go down and reccee this few days hope can bump onto nacha -):o

gas what???
02-10-2012, 01:40 AM
To all bros who r looking for good top. Can look for angie. Just took her our for booking.. again. Good tool,bout 7 inch. Can stay hard all the way..

Rediscotheque
02-10-2012, 07:40 AM
To all bros who r looking for good top. Can look for angie. Just took her our for booking.. again. Good tool,bout 7 inch. Can stay hard all the way..

Any unique characteristic to look out for her?

tdurian
02-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Rediscotheque, please call out for her.

Shout:" Natcha!"

it works well & no one can fool you By pretending she is Natcha, especially when we have seen her lovely pictures here.

erecticity
02-10-2012, 03:25 PM

I'm confused :( ....i thot all guys here only like to screw...how cum got guys like to get screwed ?

Anyways, I heard that outside Serangoon Plaza, there are lots of punjabi boys with big tool who will screw you for $50.

Robo
02-10-2012, 07:14 PM

How much is ur damage on angie including hotel.
I heard shé's a good drinker.

jaywalk
02-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Is she at H79?

Ang Moh. U r practically everywhere. Whom have u taken H79? And good luck on your FY

walkswithwater
02-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Ang Moh. U r practically everywhere. Whom have u taken H79? And good luck on your FY

Haha. I live in the neighborhood so Petain and Rowell are part of my rounds. I've only taken Jenny at H79. Though I love Thai girls I prefer H9. The rooms are a little cleaner and there are occasional gems there. My favorite at H9 was Lisa, who recently went back to KL. If H79 cleaned up its rooms I'd probably see more girls there. I'm not a clean freak but those beds and floors are filthy.

jaywalk
03-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Haha. I live in the neighborhood so Petain and Rowell are part of my rounds. I've only taken Jenny at H79. Though I love Thai girls I prefer H9. The rooms are a little cleaner and there are occasional gems there. My favorite at H9 was Lisa, who recently went back to KL. If H79 cleaned up its rooms I'd probably see more girls there. I'm not a clean freak but those beds and floors are filthy.

Very true. its my first encounter with LB..(may) but shocked by the condition of the room @H79. Doubt I RTF .. I jus stick to PT & GL till I gets bored. :p

walkswithwater
03-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Very true. its my first encounter with LB..(may) but shocked by the condition of the room @H79. Doubt I RTF .. I jus stick to PT & GL till I gets bored. :p

You can find some nice Thai LBs on weekend nights at GL L16 in the alleyway by the coffeeshop. They use the short time rooms at I think $7 per 20 minutes. Or you can take them to your room of choice. I've picked up some good girls there.

Also, on weekday nights when business is slow you can sometimes negotiate reasonable rates with the LBs at Orchard Towers.

Of course if you really want to explore the world of LBs go to Thailand. There you will have your choice of the world's hottest LBs at a very good price. Singapore is ok for LBs but nothing compared to Thailand.

HokkienPeng
03-10-2012, 03:24 PM

I remember her. A bit manly with some muscles and her voice but that tool of hers is good. But she does fake that she came in order to maintain hardness for other clients. She is hot in demand thou.

jaywalk
03-10-2012, 03:42 PM
You can find some nice Thai LBs on weekend nights at GL L16 in the alleyway by the coffeeshop. They use the short time rooms at I think $7 per 20 minutes. Or you can take them to your room of choice. I've picked up some good girls there.

Also, on weekday nights when business is slow you can sometimes negotiate reasonable rates with the LBs at Orchard Towers.

Of course if you really want to explore the world of LBs go to Thailand. There you will have your choice of the world's hottest LBs at a very good price. Singapore is ok for LBs but nothing compared to Thailand.

Yeh.. bangkok Nana plaza and pattaya walking streets .. been there but never really into LBs. Thanks for sharing .. Bro AM :p

jaywalk
05-10-2012, 02:19 PM

Bro.. may I know which hotel allows 1 ID for registration purpose in GL L16? I intend to heed your advice on trying my luck this weekend.

walkswithwater
05-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Bro.. may I know which hotel allows 1 ID for registration purpose in GL L16? I intend to heed your advice on trying my luck this weekend.

I don't know the answer to that. Maybe someone else here does. I always use the rooms off the alley that the girls recommend. There is no ID requirement for those. They are about 7 or 8 dollars per twenty minutes. Someone will knock on the door at twenty minutes but if we're not done yet we just keep going and it's never been a problem. The rooms are nothing special but they're reasonably clean. Much cleaner than Rowell Road H79.

jaywalk
05-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks a million..:D

walkswithwater
05-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks a million..:D

just in case you don't already know about this thread: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=218684&page=29

merlinton
06-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Just had Miki or Mickey at H79 yesterday.

Looks 6.5 some pimple scars.
Body 7 petite, tanned.
Boobs C enhanced and nice shape but very hard
French 0 not allowed
Bj 7.5 good skill
Fj 1.5 very unaccomodating
Attitude 0 very rush and will push your hands away some times
Gfe 0 very bad, will even avoid you when you kiss her face.
RTF no

It's a pity i chose Miki/Mickey after Natcha was taken almost immediately after i reached. An unlucky day for me. :(

If you bros see a short tanned LB with big hard boobs, don't ever choose her.

Ask for Natcha and wait if she is taken. Worth the wait. I saw other LBs too. This batch seems not so good in terms of physical appearance. If you go H79 these few days, only Natcha seems worth it.

leonapotato
06-10-2012, 01:29 AM
Hi all my bros anyway i found a interesting and nice thai movie about the life of a transgender but i not sure where to post it since here is the place where all my bros are active i would love to share with you this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6c_3MSHE_0

This movie only have Chinese subbed if any bro here need English sub please let me know if you like it please up me if not please don't zap me :D

Because this is really a great movie moreover is about the life as a transgender hope you all will like it =

Peace !

FrenchKing
06-10-2012, 06:44 PM
It's a pity i chose Miki/Mickey. An unlucky day for me. :(
don't ever choose her.

Went to H79 and up to one of the rooms, stripped ourselves and she flirtingly asked for payment of $50. GST went up in a split second or what? I passed her $30 and we proceeded on. Her name is Miki.

Bro merlinton is right, no frenching, no gfe and no porn star FJ style to Miki.
Every 10 seconds, she will ask if your "water is out" and rushes to the max. Doggie style was like frog style.

Based from my experiences, H79 always have nice LBs and are v accomodating. This is one of my few rare worst experiences. The session lasted about 15minutes and when im done, she got dressed up, wore her butt-pads and left for downstairs.

Miki is a no-no.

Summerhillt
06-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi all my bros anyway i found a interesting and nice thai movie about the life of a transgender but i not sure where to post it since here is the place where all my bros are active i would love to share with you this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6c_3MSHE_0

This movie only have Chinese subbed if any bro here need English sub please let me know if you like it please up me if not please don't zap me :D

Because this is really a great movie moreover is about the life as a transgender hope you all will like it =

Peace !

thanks!!! its a great movie!

merlinton
08-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Went to H79 and up to one of the rooms, stripped ourselves and she flirtingly asked for payment of $50. GST went up in a split second or what? I passed her $30 and we proceeded on. Her name is Miki.

Bro merlinton is right, no frenching, no gfe and no porn star FJ style to Miki.
Every 10 seconds, she will ask if your "water is out" and rushes to the max. Doggie style was like frog style.

Based from my experiences, H79 always have nice LBs and are v accomodating. This is one of my few rare worst experiences. The session lasted about 15minutes and when im done, she got dressed up, wore her butt-pads and left for downstairs.

Miki is a no-no.

Sad that you had the same experience. :(

Bros, don't ever choose Miki please.

Voltz
09-10-2012, 02:00 PM
After reading all the kinky FRs here... Bth and swee swee chanced upon vicesisters.com for this really pretty ladyboy... Her name is Michelle. Shes from Indo and her place is in chinatown.. She is xuper service orientated and obliging or submissive should i call it?? :D

She has a functional 5" which is circumcised who is very clean and no smell.. good to lick lick... :)

Damage is $150 but I managed to nego till $100..

Shall not go into details cos I seldom bothered to write FRs so let the following pics do the talking... :D You guys decide...
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm32/EK9R2/IMG_6381.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm32/EK9R2/IMG_6380.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm32/EK9R2/IMG_6379.png

Summerhillt
09-10-2012, 08:39 PM
After reading all the kinky FRs here... Bth and swee swee chanced upon vicesisters.com for this really pretty ladyboy... Her name is Michelle. Shes from Indo and her place is in chinatown.. She is xuper service orientated and obliging or submissive should i call it?? :D

She has a functional 5" which is circumcised who is very clean and no smell.. good to lick lick... :)

Shall not go into details cos I seldom bothered to write FRs so let the following pics do the talking... :D You guys decide...

Means her service is damn good bro? :D

Voltz
10-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Means her service is damn good bro? :D

no good then wont post here liao lor... :D

will post this FR on the craiglist thread...

jaywalk
10-10-2012, 04:37 PM

Bro. Can share contacts? Thanks..

lauhs8
10-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Bro. Can share contacts? Thanks..

Saw her in Craigslist post, go there 1 by 1 sure can find her post. More ever, there a few good looking one there too.

CheerZ

HokkienPeng
10-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Anyone been there these couple of days? Any good ones?

flitzicon
10-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Here's an FR for Natcha a couple of days ago.

Boobs:C+ Cup (not really soft)
Skin Colour: Tan
Complexion: Smooth
Service Offered: BJ/AJ
Type of Room: Single
Damage:30 Bucks($)

Looks: 7/10
Frenching: Nil
BJ: 9/10
FJ: Nil
Communication: 5/10
Service/Attitude:9/10

Went straight for natcha when reaching h79. Only had BJ but damn shiok. Managed to cum without doing her.

RTF: if have free time

HokkienPeng
11-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Natcha and Angie are still there. Nat leaving on the 29th. Still good as ever.

Warning: post ops are there as well. So if its not your cup of tea make sure you see what's in between the hot pants or ask.

KT.LUVER
11-10-2012, 08:50 PM
I have not been to Rowell for quite a while so bros who have been there recently, how's the room condition? The last time I went there, it was pretty unhygienic.

HokkienPeng
11-10-2012, 11:01 PM
I have not been to Rowell for quite a while so bros who have been there recently, how's the room condition? The last time I went there, it was pretty unhygienic.

Nothing been done since when you last visit. Go figure. :D

bleahhh
12-10-2012, 10:20 AM
Any pics of Natcha?

merlinton
12-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Any pics of Natcha?

http://yourtgirls.com/asian-ts/natcha/slender-asian-shemale/ (http://yourtgirls.com/asian-ts/natcha/slender-asian-shemale/)

4thzonespiker
12-10-2012, 04:24 PM
http://yourtgirls.com/asian-ts/natcha/slender-asian-shemale/ (http://yourtgirls.com/asian-ts/natcha/slender-asian-shemale/)

She looks nothing like it. When I saw last time she was very skinny, dried out face and short hair.

Darkdrag
14-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Hi bros. i'm new to LB and wld like to try it.
Where to find and what to do when approaching LB?
Pricing???

Darkdrag
14-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Pm me for any info u bros have

4thzonespiker
14-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Pm me for any info u bros have

Read the threads here.. u will get lots of info

Darkdrag
14-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Ok thks bro

YukoOgura
20-10-2012, 08:15 AM
any cute ladyboys with nice cock to suck? just woke up from a sex dream with a really hot lb with nice cock hahahaha

Evo_69
20-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Any bro going down later?? Will be around there from 7pm to 9pm can PM me.. Maybe can meet up..

Goalman
21-10-2012, 02:17 AM
hi bro evo69.

any good catch today... cheers :)

care to post any FR

bageh90
21-10-2012, 08:47 PM
will rowell be crowded tonight after 10??

YukoOgura
23-10-2012, 01:33 AM
probably going down this thursday since friday is public holiday

leroy13
23-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Any one ladyboy good to take tonite I'm at Rowell

4thzonespiker
23-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Any one ladyboy good to take tonite I'm at Rowell

If ur there then y not go n hv a look ?

YukoOgura
24-10-2012, 02:01 PM
ya lo. if you go rowell then you might as well go see for yourself.
anyway been there these few days???? no fr for so long already

kalangguni
25-10-2012, 08:54 AM
hi bro's are there any joints that are open earlier?

Let me rephrase that : where can one find the earliest LB joint? :)

Lone_Wolf
25-10-2012, 08:01 PM
ya lo. if you go rowell then you might as well go see for yourself.
anyway been there these few days???? no fr for so long already

This present batch of LBs not very good stock...... not many lookers.

candycd24
25-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Hi Guys,

Went to H79 few days back...n went up with Angie.

She let me wear her black dress n i proceed to kneel down in front of her n suck her dick like a slut. she would make me deep throat n gagged me. she got real hard very fast n i laid down n let her fuck me in missionary position. she started ramming me while stroking me....in a while i came. she said she wanted me to fuck her, but guess i came liao....nice experience....

Summerhillt
27-10-2012, 09:26 PM
haha, just got back from rowell. damn i was there like 8pm + holy shit so many of them.. all so chios! bros faster go down and check them out..

chose 1 named jenny. damn! rammed her good. her ass was so tight. haha nice breasts as well. started to stroke her but than she lol cannot stand.. until now still can imagine.. damager was $30 though... nowadays hard to find got good service 1... her bj was covered :(

any kind bros here can help me up my points? i accidentally quote whole post and sam boss zapped me :(

Striker
28-10-2012, 03:12 PM
google sapphire young.

cheers

FrenchKing
28-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Was at Rowell about a week ago, not sure about new stock - just same LBs. Cant wait for new batch!

So i decided to cross over the border and go to Jalan Tun Abd Razak JB alleys. My first time trying there, damn.. Rowell rooms are better (seriously).

Name : Bunga (Indon LB)
Body : Mid 20s, firm legs, tight ass, CFM face
Action : Cannot tahan, rocked her body with standing doggie all the way.
Damage : 50RM + 10RM

More detailed FRs once i can post more words! Cheers!

merlinton
29-10-2012, 03:22 PM
haha, just got back from rowell. damn i was there like 8pm + holy shit so many of them.. all so chios! bros faster go down and check them out..

chose 1 named jenny. damn! rammed her good. her ass was so tight. haha nice breasts as well. started to stroke her but than she lol cannot stand.. until now still can imagine.. damager was $30 though... nowadays hard to find got good service 1... her bj was covered :(

any kind bros here can help me up my points? i accidentally quote whole post and sam boss zapped me :(

Is the Jenny you mentioned a fair and slim LB with A cup boobs?

Summerhillt
29-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Is the Jenny you mentioned a fair and slim LB with A cup boobs?

No bro. Her boobs quite big. Not the good service Jenny we talking about

YukoOgura
30-10-2012, 04:41 PM
just a warning. those standing at the back (near the stairs) are almost always post ops. meaning fake pussy usually very disgusting, unnatural and ugly.

had annie the other day. it was her first day there. good service. quite cute was wearing hot pants. starting she sucked me then i asked if she can cum. she said can. then anyway before i asked if she can fuck me. she said she want to fuck me. :eek:

anyway i was playing with her cock and it was pretty big. not some monster cock but its big. so i fucked her for a short while then she fucked me. very painful! i don't know is it because her cock too big or my boy pussy too tight. anyway she was a very good fucker kept pumping away. then she said we cum together.

then she suddenly start pumping and bonking me damn hard and while stroking me. then i cum and she also cum inside me. but of course she wear condom.

and i think she dont have sillicone tits. she didnt take off her bra. but anyway tit lovers you are warned. but cocklovers............ :o

dmg $30

ibelieveindevil
31-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Wah... so cheap

Summerhillt
08-11-2012, 06:35 PM
just a warning. those standing at the back (near the stairs) are almost always post ops. meaning fake pussy usually very disgusting, unnatural and ugly.

had annie the other day. it was her first day there. good service. quite cute was wearing hot pants. starting she sucked me then i asked if she can cum. she said can. then anyway before i asked if she can fuck me. she said she want to fuck me. :eek:

anyway i was playing with her cock and it was pretty big. not some monster cock but its big. so i fucked her for a short while then she fucked me. very painful! i don't know is it because her cock too big or my boy pussy too tight. anyway she was a very good fucker kept pumping away. then she said we cum together.

then she suddenly start pumping and bonking me damn hard and while stroking me. then i cum and she also cum inside me. but of course she wear condom.

and i think she dont have sillicone tits. she didnt take off her bra. but anyway tit lovers you are warned. but cocklovers............ :o

dmg $30

wow this one damn shiok fr. bro u always good rowell fr i like.. :D

loverboy69
19-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Went down over the weekend to Roswell. Had a girl called Nina. Fair, abt 1.5m, small tits, slim. Nice GFE. Lots of frenching. She will be around until Nov 27. RTF for sure.

crazydick88
19-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Went down over the weekend to Roswell. Had a girl called Nina. Fair, abt 1.5m, small tits, slim. Nice GFE. Lots of frenching. She will be around until Nov 27. RTF for sure.

Which house bro?

loverboy69
19-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Which house bro?

H79, where all the Thai girls are.

HokkienPeng
19-11-2012, 11:33 PM

Can she top?

loverboy69
20-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Can she top?

Did not try. But she was hard enuff.

candycd24
20-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi Guys,

Tried Nina too.....nice experience and not particular about time.

Asked her whether i can try on her clothes. she let me wear her pink bra n white tight short dress.

then she started kissing me all over and got me on my knees. asked her to wear condom n i started blowing her. she get hard real fast n started to deepthroat me. after a while she laid me down, lifted my dress higher n started ramming me. she started to ram me real fast n came. after that she still blow me till i cum. nice experience.

crazydick88
20-11-2012, 03:31 PM
H79, where all the Thai girls are.

Ok thanks bro:D

smallybig
20-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Any bros have any of the Thai girls contact and actually took them out for outcall before?
Always wanted to try Rowell but the conditions are slightly scary and too open for my liking.
Thanks.

javaw
21-11-2012, 06:47 PM
hi bros, thanks for all the great input , will be in sing for only 2 days dec4/5,
coz on a tight time line
can some one tell me what time h79 rowell road opens?
is it 24 hrs?
and if i give this address to a cab driver will he take me to the correct place and also how much do you have to pay and any tips?
thanks in advance

FrenchKing
21-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Any bros have any of the Thai girls contact and actually took them out for outcall before?
Always wanted to try Rowell but the conditions are slightly scary and too open for my liking.
Thanks.

I've personally outcalled some of them before - not all LBs will oblige, depends on your chemistry. Most will reject though! They are here for a purpose..

As for the conditions, bros please check for 'fresh' stains on the mattress. Was about to doggie an LB when my palm pressed on fresh liquid stains.

FrenchKing
21-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Field Report - Rowell 20/11/12 Tuesday

The urge was strong. Very strong.

Decided to check out Rowell, walked briskly to the Gates of Smiles. Scanned the room and saw familiar faces and picked a very Thai-look LB with good knockers.

Her lips were painted luscious red and the moment she closed the door, we were frenching each other like mad. Within seconds, we both hungrily took each others' clothes off and i decided to nail her missionary as she continued to french me. Asked her to stand up and fucked her prison guard style. Damn she was moaning while i was panting furiously.

Name : Nan
Looks : 7.5/10
Pros : GFE and sensual kissing, nice sweet chatter
Cons : Non erect bird [Pros for me actually]
Damage : $30 + $20 [post-sex tip]

Saw another bro while i was leaving. And i thought i was the only young man thats into LBs. :D

berzerky
28-11-2012, 04:41 AM
Bro, if you don't mind sharing her contact, PM me? I've never tried in JB!

Was at Rowell about a week ago, not sure about new stock - just same LBs. Cant wait for new batch!

So i decided to cross over the border and go to Jalan Tun Abd Razak JB alleys. My first time trying there, damn.. Rowell rooms are better (seriously).

Name : Bunga (Indon LB)
Body : Mid 20s, firm legs, tight ass, CFM face
Action : Cannot tahan, rocked her body with standing doggie all the way.
Damage : 50RM + 10RM

More detailed FRs once i can post more words! Cheers!

blackpower
28-11-2012, 09:45 AM
hi bros, thanks for all the great input , will be in sing for only 2 days dec4/5,
coz on a tight time line
can some one tell me what time h79 rowell road opens?
is it 24 hrs?
and if i give this address to a cab driver will he take me to the correct place and also how much do you have to pay and any tips?
thanks in advance

Just go to Rowell road would be sufficient. From there just walk along the stretch of shops. You will be able to find the house easily, all the girls will be seated along the stairs leading upstairs of the shophouse. You wont be able to miss it.

Timing wise go after 6pm till 12am. Payment depends on how much the lb quotes, market rate is $30.

FrenchKing
28-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Bro, if you don't mind sharing her contact, PM me? I've never tried in JB!

I didnt ask for her contact. I also dont think her contact number is permanent is JB similarly to our Rowell LBs. Their numbers will change but your contact will be with them permanently hehe!

Very accomodating sex with her.. Not a time watcher and i simply love it. Body and face quality totally can compete with Thai LBs. :)

You wanna go JB, please bring exact change - one 50RM note and one 10RM note.

Regards from fellow LB luva!

merlinton
28-11-2012, 08:55 PM
All cock, cum and gfe lovers... She is back!

Because currently there are few "Jenny"s in h79, so she has a new name Suzy for you to identify her better.

Boobs natural A
Catbath 6
RTF Yes!!!

tdurian
29-11-2012, 09:29 AM
bro merlinton,

that is really great. She SMS-ed me (and asking if I remembered her) in the middle of the night when I managed to drift off to sleep. I am looking forward to seeing her.

tdurian
29-11-2012, 09:47 AM
bro merlinton,

that is really great. She SMS-ed me (and asking if I remembered her) in the middle of the night when I managed to drift off to sleep. I am looking forward to seeing her.

kinkboy2003
29-11-2012, 12:08 PM
can u send me her contact ?

merlinton
29-11-2012, 06:43 PM
bro merlinton,

Yes, suzy is very sweet girl. She is gentle and feminine but her cock is very very strong. :p

By the way, she is wearing one-piece pink dress today. Be sure to catch her! Just out-called her, that's why I know. :)

funkmaster
29-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Saw one of the houses get raided and one of the pimp got handcuffed and into the waiting van. think house no. 33..

tdurian
29-11-2012, 10:35 PM
hi Funkymaster,thanks for the update.

Hi Merlinton, cannot go down today as bogged down with work.
I noticed during repeat visits, she was wearing a short pink skirt throughout. Hopefully she got some nice sexy attire than other the pink dress that you are talking about.

FrenchKing
29-11-2012, 10:42 PM
no wonder all the houses are closed!

Was there from 9pm till 945pm and no luck at all..

merlinton
29-11-2012, 11:18 PM
hi Funkymaster,thanks for the update.

Hi Merlinton, cannot go down today as bogged down with work.
I noticed during repeat visits, she was wearing a short pink skirt throughout. Hopefully she got some nice sexy attire than other the pink dress that you are talking about.

Well, Suzy might change after my session with her. But does it matter anymore when she strips naked and show you her strong cock? :rolleyes:

tdurian
02-12-2012, 05:07 PM
I went to look for Jenny. She called my number in the evening and asked me if I am coming. I replied in another 15 minutes. She dressed in her lacy red bra and a short golden tasseled skirt with black flat shoes.

Our session was bliss, as most of the time was swapping saliva, frenching and small pecks on the face and cheeks. I even kissed her balls sac and tickled her hairless pecker. A delicious musky smell emitted and it was all I could to prevent myself from tasting her gentitala.

Jenny told me that after she went upnorth, she was robbed of her bag together with her phone, wallet and passport. I listened with pain in my heart while cuddling her. How could these robbers be so wicked to so this to a defenceless person?

She told me of her plans for the future and I merely listened while hugging her. Merlinton would know what her plans are.

sweet gem with good attittude and service. You would not be able to find anyone like her.

Summerhillt
03-12-2012, 02:32 AM
I went to look for Jenny. She called my number in the evening and asked me if I am coming. I replied in another 15 minutes. She dressed in her lacy red bra and a short golden tasseled skirt with black flat shoes.

Our session was bliss, as most of the time was swapping saliva, frenching and small pecks on the face and cheeks. I even kissed her balls sac and tickled her hairless pecker. A delicious musky smell emitted and it was all I could to prevent myself from tasting her gentitala.

Jenny told me that after she went upnorth, she was robbed of her bag together with her phone, wallet and passport. I listened with pain in my heart while cuddling her. How could these robbers be so wicked to so this to a defenceless person?

She told me of her plans for the future and I merely listened while hugging her. Merlinton would know what her plans are.

sweet gem with good attittude and service. You would not be able to find anyone like her.

wow bro.. with an FR like this.. i hope to meet her soon and embrace her in my arms too. fucking hell those robbers wtf want to rob her as well. damn zek ark :mad:

merlinton
04-12-2012, 01:19 PM

I was heart pain and embracing Suzy/Jenny after I heard her story. :(

But despite the ordeals she went through, she still serve me well with smiles and best service attitude. :)

You are right.. You can hardly find such nice person. I am beginning to like her very much.

HokkienPeng
05-12-2012, 10:52 AM
What can I say about this place? Smelly, run down, pathetic, slum, dirty, rat hole.

Regretted going down yesterday but the girl I had was lovely.

Even when I told he hussler that the place is pathetic, he can give one thousand and one excuses. Fuck that place.

mikea
06-12-2012, 09:38 PM
First time going to H79 , first time LB

Been driving around the area for about 15mins then finally decided to park further away and walk there. As i reach there, the uncle was sweeping the floor ,door was closed and i looked at him. He knocked at the door then the LB all rush towards the door like bees to honey. Asked the uncle which are pre op, he told me there is only one that is post op.

Picked a pretty one called Min from Phuket
Went up the stairs , surprised to see the place was quite shady. Rooms was dirty , some had clothes as doors.

Went into a room, a bit turn off to see the dirty mattress and ceiling.

Been to GL for girls, was expecting the same kinda deal, nicely decorated room with toilet, but dont have leh.

Took off my clothes then she started giving me a BJ with CD.

As i was enjoying it, i took off her top and wah. Flat chested. Nvm

Then as the bj continue i started to undo her shorts.
She was very shy and was covering her tools.

Then she asked me to do her on that mattress. Wasnt the best place but since i was there, just do loh.

I started to play with her tool, which was quite small as she continues to talk to her friend next room and give bj.

Apparently she was non functionally - I was hoping to get a functional to top me.

Then continued to do her, and eventually asked her to bj me. Was taken by surprise that she didnt change the CD that went to her canal and BJ me.

Came in the CD and clean up. But then from time to time, 2 other LB came in to check out what was happening inside. :confused:

Then after that left the room, saw few bangala in front of me going down the stairs staring at me.

But just before i left saw another quite good looking LB smiling at me by the stairs.

Overall experience :4/10

Any bro got intro to other house with better environment and condition. And preop LB that is functional. thankS!!! :)

ian pa lai
06-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Bro when you going again? can we go together.. u sms me 93221732.. tks

ian pa lai
06-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Field Report - Rowell 20/11/12 Tuesday

The urge was strong. Very strong.

Decided to check out Rowell, walked briskly to the Gates of Smiles. Scanned the room and saw familiar faces and picked a very Thai-look LB with good knockers.

Her lips were painted luscious red and the moment she closed the door, we were frenching each other like mad. Within seconds, we both hungrily took each others' clothes off and i decided to nail her missionary as she continued to french me. Asked her to stand up and fucked her prison guard style. Damn she was moaning while i was panting furiously.

Name : Nan
Looks : 7.5/10
Pros : GFE and sensual kissing, nice sweet chatter
Cons : Non erect bird [Pros for me actually]
Damage : $30 + $20 [post-sex tip]

Saw another bro while i was leaving. And i thought i was the only young man thats into LBs. :D

Bro when you going again? go together leh... sms me 93221732

walkswithwater
06-12-2012, 11:36 PM
First time going to H79 , first time LB

Been driving around the area for about 15mins then finally decided to park further away and walk there. As i reach there, the uncle was sweeping the floor ,door was closed and i looked at him. He knocked at the door then the LB all rush towards the door like bees to honey. Asked the uncle which are pre op, he told me there is only one that is post op.

Picked a pretty one called Min from Phuket
Went up the stairs , surprised to see the place was quite shady. Rooms was dirty , some had clothes as doors.

Went into a room, a bit turn off to see the dirty mattress and ceiling.

Been to GL for girls, was expecting the same kinda deal, nicely decorated room with toilet, but dont have leh....

Any bro got intro to other house with better environment and condition. And preop LB that is functional. thankS!!! :)

You can try house 9. The girls are mostly Malay and Sri Lankan. They are on average not as hot as the Thai girls but there are occasional gems. The rooms in house 9 are much better than house 79. They are nothing like Geylang rooms but the beds have sheets and the rooms are reasonably clean.

The best value for LBs in my opinion is the alleyway at Geylang L16. The LBs are Thai, some post-op, but plenty of pre-op. You have to ask them if they have cock. Then you have to ask them if they can get hard. Then you have to ask them if they can fuck you.

"You have cock?"
"Yes, have."
Can you get hard?"
"Yes, can."
"Can you fuck me?"
"Of course I can, baby."

Have fun. Play safe. :)

FrenchKing
06-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Bro when you going again? go together leh... sms me 93221732

remember your first night walk back in secondary school camp? You did it alone.

Once you upgrade yourself, then you can route march with the rest naturally.

You can try house 9. The girls are mostly Malay and Sri Lankan.

The conditions are slightly better, i must agree. There was one time my session with a LB there lasted more than about 30mins and their mama banged on the door, "Oi, why so long!" hahahaha! Was with a Sri Lankan LB and we continued spooning and swapping each others' saliva.

kleenique90
07-12-2012, 01:09 AM
ok, firstly make sure you are at rowell road... check the sign boards. ok after that, do notice there are two parts of the shophouses divided by a road connecting to desker. anyway, house 79 is on one side, but if you get to the wrong side it is still alright because house 9 is there.... do note that you should look at the side that is close to desker road.

hi all, first time of many more time to come.

just to check,
1) is h79 nearer the hdb flat inside Rowell road or the other end of Rowell road.
2) better to park where for discreet purpose, hdb or mustafa then take long walk?
3) Rowell or dealer better to check out?

Thanks in advance

berzerky
07-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Anybody tried a backlane action with a Malay girl called Claudia? She ran into me as I was banging her friend Rita doggie-style so understandably, I was in a bit of a difficult position to make my introduction.

She has short model-type of hair, fair skin and big eyes and I am told she comes around after midnight. Once or twice, I've seen her post on CL. Any FRs would be much appreciated.

KT.LUVER
08-12-2012, 09:28 AM
What can I say about this place? Smelly, run down, pathetic, slum, dirty, rat hole.

I second that. That's why i always go Geylang instead of Rowell for budget LB.

yukoyuko69
08-12-2012, 04:37 PM
conditions are getting from bad to worse. never know if one will be bringing back home bugs or insects.

pharoahbb
10-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Door can't lock floor dirty fight next door this place is getting scary

Tlittle
10-12-2012, 02:48 AM
Oh Man... i was out of Luck or Fate to Really Check it out of this Hse79... 2 days times i was trying to scout there... but Always Door Close, when i was reaching there 8pm++ Sometimes they open, then close the wooden door just after a minutes something before i reaching the front door gate to scout.... damn!... Nvr have the clear Scenes of the girls inside...

Then Ended up went to the hse9, but damn money minded girls... 1st asking for pay first before service, ok fine i pay first. then other than fking hole... Anything else must pay extra tips first. damn it! .... i though only the day i was out of luck. then 2nd day no fate with hse79 again.. i went to hse9 again i kana again... damn it! really spoilt my mood... not much play. just fking missionary... boring.... nice looking gals... but not nice to play...

hope hse79 gals was better...

xiaodhanan
20-12-2012, 01:24 AM
recently got alot of raids there .. my fren knows the pimp. he also said got lots of security around . if the door is closed just wait awhile . eventualy will open

FrenchKing
20-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Have to agree.. i think there may be regular raids as of recently.

I had a session last week with Ais from the Thai LB house. Very young LB girl, hormone titties, real soft and small. That cute cute teen face and slim body. She cannot tahan the pounding missionary style and was really writhing in pain.

That was when i went to gear 6 and accelerated into the fast lane and there goes the eruption.

All of a sudden, one of the bigger sized LB dressed Indian style stormed in the room cubicle! Seriously! She couldnt get me to pick her earlier so now she wants to negotiate on the spot.. she was stroking my fatigue penis and demands a round with me.. I told her i didnt want to so many times.

Times must be bad for them these few days with the rain and raids.. This was last week.

Today, i went to recce our Rowell lanes - all 3 main houses. Went to the last house with mostly Thai LBs, saw the same crowd including the LB that stormed in, no ... i said to myself. Because of her, i missed out some good cuddling session with Ais. I sure as hell have some good rapport with Ais.

Then i went to the house with mostly Malaysian LBs. Okay not my type. Really athletic looking types with Indian LBs. Gave it a miss and proceeded on to the middle house.

Looking from outside the gates of the middle house, i spotted a nice looking LB. A Malaysian LB with nice thighs and curly hair. All of them seemed nervous when they saw me and guess what? I pointed to the LB i aimed and guess what??? She shooked her head rejecting me. :(

They were saying, "Makan nasi goreng" to each other. The front LB closed the door on my face. :confused: It was a keyphrase to signal to each other that im the anti vice and to signal to close the door.

I was only wearing a white t shirt. I sure as hell dont think i look like the anti vice. Went back home totally missing the sweet aroma of LB sex in Rowell lanes. Its okay, i wasnt the only bro disappointed these few weeks.

berzerky
21-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Anyne up for a group outing to Desker/Rowell Road to check out LBs?

thepoolboy
22-12-2012, 01:45 AM
Hi all, newbie to this forum. Great to hear all the feedback on the sisters. Been to Singas heaps before, mainly stuck around OT for fun, which to me is over priced. Will be back in March for a couple of weeks. Am looking for someone to hang out with and show me round GL, CV and Rowell areas, a few beers, pick up a couple of LBs etc. Let me know.

tdurian
22-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Jenny/Suzy left yesterday for her country. On her last day, she smsed wishing for a final tryst. However I was busy with my never-ending work as it is the end of the year. I called at lunchtime, where she told me that she is checking in (flying off).

During the last time, I gave her whatever cash I had in my wallet. she was shocked enough to ask me "why you give me so much?"

I replied it's of my willingness. As usual we Frenched and cuddled as lovers. She told me that she would be going for her operation soon. When I left the place, we promised to keep in touch via email.

I looked into her browned contact lens eyes and said my wish that if we had met under another way, and we were not in our lifes as now. I told her if in the next life, maybe we can be together as man and wife. She couldn't understand what I say, and wanted to know. But I hugged her and say nothing else.

it was with a heavy heart that I left.

I found her on Facebook but as i fear it could be used against me as a weapon aka Alvin and Yuki style, I avoided clicking on the 'add friend' button. I may not be smart, but clever enough to learn from examples.

merlinton
23-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Jenny/Suzy left yesterday for her country. On her last day, she smsed wishing for a final tryst. However I was busy with my never-ending work as it is the end of the year. I called at lunchtime, where she told me that she is checking in (flying off).

During the last time, I gave her whatever cash I had in my wallet. she was shocked enough to ask me "why you give me so much?"

I replied it's of my willingness. As usual we Frenched and cuddled as lovers. She told me that she would be going for her operation soon. When I left the place, we promised to keep in touch via email.

I looked into her browned contact lens eyes and said my wish that if we had met under another way, and we were not in our lifes as now. I told her if in the next life, maybe we can be together as man and wife. She couldn't understand what I say, and wanted to know. But I hugged her and say nothing else.

it was with a heavy heart that I left.

I found her on Facebook but as i fear it could be used against me as a weapon aka Alvin and Yuki style, I avoided clicking on the 'add friend' button. I may not be smart, but clever enough to learn from examples.

Actually I tried meeting her on the final night but she made some excuse for me. I guess you were the one she truly want to meet. But nevertheless glad that she has someone she likes and moreover you treated her so well.

Suzy/Jenny is a very very lovely lady.. Miss her so much. :(

Robo
25-12-2012, 09:30 AM
HO HO HO!!! Merry Christmas To All BRoS:

SMILE :)

ALWAYS SMILE :)

SMILERS :)

pharoahbb
29-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Seriously the hygiene is bad I got some skin prob after lying in the bed bros please be careful

walkswithwater
29-12-2012, 04:38 AM
Seriously the hygiene is bad I got some skin prob after lying in the bed bros please be careful

Agreed, man. It's so filthy they don't deserve any business until they clean the place up. Much better options out there without bringing home the bed bugs.

tdurian
29-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi Merlinton, I am surprised to know that. But my boss wanted a report on his desk before I leave. She is a nice lady indeed.

tdurian
29-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Bros, if you wanted clean bed sheets, there are always some on the corridor. You need to ask your servicer lady for it. Suzy won't let me lie on a used sheet. heh.

pharoahbb
30-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Tempted to go but with the hygiene condition really make me consider

WankJanice
30-12-2012, 06:25 PM
What you can do is bring along a towel ( from your hotel?) and lay it on the mattress/bed. When I visit LBs in Geylang, I always take an extra towel from outside in the corridor and lay it on the bed.
Too bad, there are no towels at Rowell.

WJ

jarredravi
31-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Cindy Is back so guys hurry up n enjoy the tom yam dish!!!

Name:Cindy
Boobs : Nice B+ Cup, Nice & soft
BJ : 11/10, tongue twisting
FJ : 11/10
Frenching: Yes
Overall service : 10/10

Figure was super hot rate 30 bucks (worth) pre op 5 n half inch. Worth a try!!! Not rushing.. Fair complexion.

No regret worth every single penny!

WankJanice
01-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Hi jarredravi,
what does Cindy look like?
wj

silvan82
01-01-2013, 05:36 PM
hi bros,

Sorry for sounding so 'suan ku'... First time trying LB, any to recommend at H79?

jarredravi
01-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi jarredravi,
what does Cindy look like?
wj

Bro pls read my fr. sure no regret.
u go try her she only accept local.
she is not a rushing type of person.
Many of our bros like her service. nice body.
she's good service orientated.
just go there ask the pimp cindy or
u go to gate ask cindy.
she will attend to u.

jademan
04-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Went down yesterday evening after work. Quite a few good looking LB. Ask for Cindy and all of them inside pointed to a one tall long hair LB. Since this is my first time meeting her, not sure if I have the right person. She is quite a nice person and no time watcher. After our action, I ask her if she is Cindy. She reply no such person by the name of Cindy and she is Shirely. BTW, no regret but can anyone confirm are they the same person. Cheers!!

jarredravi
05-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Went down yesterday evening after work. Quite a few good looking LB. Ask for Cindy and all of them inside pointed to a one tall long hair LB. Since this is my first time meeting her, not sure if I have the right person. She is quite a nice person and no time watcher. After our action, I ask her if she is Cindy. She reply no such person by the name of Cindy and she is Shirely. BTW, no regret but can anyone confirm are they the same person. Cheers!!

Bro i think she change name liao jus ask the mamasan for cindy i think u took the correct person . she's good n accomadating. worth every penny.

YukoOgura
05-01-2013, 12:51 AM
wow shirley is back? her cock is it very nice? as in no foreskin

she look abit like this ladyboy http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/88320/horny-ladyboy-solo.html ?

IKU_IKU
07-01-2013, 10:29 AM
i have been to rowell a few times but always got problem finding H79. Is the number displayed somewhere?

kenjoe
08-01-2013, 10:28 PM
hi anyone has thai ladyboy free porn website to share other than ashemale.com

king69
09-01-2013, 05:40 AM

she look abit like this ladyboy http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/88320/horny-ladyboy-solo.html ?

This one is NO LB, but a CD

jarredravi
09-01-2013, 06:21 PM

Bro u r back hurray am a fan of u.
long time no see u.
boots to asses with all the ladyboy.

golddust
11-01-2013, 01:05 PM
actually was wondering if there is any LB tyrst in the aftenoon? night time very hrad to go out leh.:o

walkswithwater
11-01-2013, 01:15 PM
actually was wondering if there is any LB tyrst in the aftenoon? night time very hrad to go out leh.:o

Rowell houses are closed in the afternoon.

golddust
11-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Rowell houses are closed in the afternoon.

Thank bro..i jus have to wait when night time is right before i can sneek out haizz:(

YukoOgura
15-01-2013, 05:07 AM

Eh you will be surprised at how that "CD" look like now.

See for yourself http://fhg.extremeladyboys.com/elb/fhg/837_Guitar_rmxvb/index.php

http://www.shemalepornpages.com/galleries2/extremeladyboys/guitar20100330_3xv8/index.html

http://www.yobt.com/content/85743/busty-ladyboy-in-pantyhose-banged-from-behind.html

eeemen
16-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks for sharing the latest update on this "CD", she does look good eh? Cheers bro, ..........

merlinton
20-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Passed by H79 recently. There were only few LBs..

Donnybrgr
20-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Has anyone taken 2 or 3 ladyboys at hse79? Wats the price?

Donnybrgr
20-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Anyone tried taking 2-3 ladyboys from H79 b4? how much is it?

YukoOgura
22-01-2013, 09:00 PM
i always dreamt of taking 2 at once. not enough $$$.

another factor is usually i only find 1 attractive. haven't had a situation when there were more than 1 ladyboy that is so chio until i cant decide.

then thats when i will try both. wahaha.

price should be just x2 ?

$30 + $30?

unless you want her or both to fuck you. then probably $50 x 2

merlinton
23-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Had a RTF session with an syt named Bowie just now. The last time I had her was July last year.

Status: Pre op, about 6 inch long and above-average diameter. Can erect fully at more than 90 degree. Can cum also.

Looks 7 syt type
Body 7 slightly fleshy but very very little tummy. Overall, body is quite girly. Skin light tanned.
Boobs C newly enhanced. Perfect looking. Firm and nipples are cute. Looks very tempting to suck.
Frenching 9 very pro active tongue fighting.
BJ 6.5 improved.
FJ 7 moan like girl and tight too. Will look at you and give you the "give me more" expression as you pound.
Gfe 8 will look into your eyes. Likes to play your dick and nipples when frenching. Will continue to french u even after u cum.

Her voice is very sweet. She loves to french and lick nipples a lot!

RTF very likely

Price 30 including cubicle

Viperking
24-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Had a RTF session with an syt named Bowie just now. The last time I had her was July last year.

Status: Pre op, about 6 inch long and above-average diameter. Can erect fully at more than 90 degree. Can cum also.

Looks 7 syt type
Body 7 slightly fleshy but very very little tummy. Overall, body is quite girly. Skin light tanned.
Boobs C newly enhanced. Perfect looking. Firm and nipples are cute. Looks very tempting to suck.
Frenching 9 very pro active tongue fighting.
BJ 6.5 improved.
FJ 7 moan like girl and tight too. Will look at you and give you the "give me more" expression as you pound.
Gfe 8 will look into your eyes. Likes to play your dick and nipples when frenching. Will continue to french u even after u cum.

Her voice is very sweet. She loves to french and lick nipples a lot!

RTF very likely

Price 30 including cubicle

Which Bowie u refer to? where she stay?
I dont think she has boobs from those pics she posted..:)

merlinton
24-01-2013, 01:05 PM
I was referring to Bowie in house 79. She just made her boobs recently. They look like real breasts. :p

Can you show me what pictures are you talking about? :confused:

Goalman
24-01-2013, 01:18 PM
thanks for the recommendation.

will try bowie :)

jaankaden
24-01-2013, 05:27 PM
This is probably a fool's hope, but I wish that when you said "Bowie", you really meant "Boeing". Any old timers here remember her? :)

Goalman
24-01-2013, 07:22 PM
If Boeing is back really die die must rtf. Heard she went to pattaya and will there for good. I doubt it's the same person. :)

Boeing really pack with a fantastic body and offer top notch svc. When she was here I patronise her almost twice a week:eek:

merlinton
24-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I search "Boeing" in this thread. Saw some posts about her that dates back to 2009. At that time, I was not even in Singapore yet so never tried her before.

However, I strongly think that Bowie is not Boeing.

jaankaden
25-01-2013, 08:29 AM
If Boeing is back really die die must rtf. Heard she went to pattaya and will there for good. I doubt it's the same person. :)

Boeing really pack with a fantastic body and offer top notch svc. When she was here I patronise her almost twice a week:eek:

She did go back to Pattaya, I had her at Stringfellows. However, I heard that she out with the owner and some of the girls there after she owed money and didn't pay up, and then moved to Malaysia thereafter. That's the last I heard of her. Man, do I miss her!

Viperking
25-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Anyone can show me the link to boeing pics?
She sounds so hot!

merlinton
25-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Never had Boeing before but would love to share my findings of her pics.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208436ca2d7b7bf6ace69aae5f1c28f362350e.jpg

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208437208e0fdf9f22d450850fc652049fe8f5.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208435793c13d08ee767960f44bfd3e72cbd9b.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208434d909d4d1cbbf48c858b0db515cf43170.jpg

iamcrossdresser
25-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Going to Rowell road for first time where to find local ind and Malay ladyboy

RumpRanger
28-01-2013, 08:51 PM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208436ca2d7b7bf6ace69aae5f1c28f362350e.jpg

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208437208e0fdf9f22d450850fc652049fe8f5.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208435793c13d08ee767960f44bfd3e72cbd9b.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17208/17208434d909d4d1cbbf48c858b0db515cf43170.jpg

Wah, bro, you got time to compile all my photos I took of Boeing from long ago?

Yeah I missed Boeing. Loved her cock sucking and she gives damn good ass rimming.

merlinton
29-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Haha, I was looking at another forum about LBs in Thailand. I did a search for Boeing and her pics appeared. :p

It is really great to have contributors like you.

Vivacious
30-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Had a pre-op named Bow. I'm not sure if it's the same Bowie which everyone is mentioning here but nonetheless this Bow is definitely worth it.

Looks: 7/10 (IMO, she was one of the better looking ones when I came)

Body: Voluptuous, curvy although some might find her slightly fleshy? Had a pretty solid 34C boobs and her nipple was erecting hard when she was blowing me, it was extremely tempting to suck and lick those nipps. Functional 6" although she told me was on hormones and couldn't cum. Oh well :rolleyes:

BJ: 6/10 (Pretty average)

FJ: 8/10 (Best part was when she was moaning hard, I simply bent forward and french her while thrusting hard)

GFE: 8/10 (She keeps staring into my eyes and give those puppy looks which simply made me harder to control myself. Even after I cum, she continued to frenched me)

Most turn off thing is still the same old dirty and smelly bedsheets. Would be a nice idea to bang her in the comfort of a nice, proper cosy hotel.

YukoOgura
02-02-2013, 09:57 PM
no more updates???

will be going down before chinese new year

huatcai168
03-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Any LB with small dick can recomand?

angsana
03-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Had a pre-op named Bow. I'm not sure if it's the same Bowie which everyone is mentioning here but nonetheless this Bow is definitely worth it.

Body: Voluptuous, curvy although some might find her slightly fleshy? Had a pretty solid 34C boobs and her nipple was erecting hard when she was blowing me, it was extremely tempting to suck and lick those nipps. Functional 6" although she told me was on hormones and couldn't cum. Oh well :rolleyes:

FJ: 8/10 (Best part was when she was moaning hard, I simply bent forward and french her while thrusting hard)

GFE: 8/10 (She keeps staring into my eyes and give those puppy looks which simply made me harder to control myself. Even after I cum, she continued to frenched me)

Most turn off thing is still the same old dirty and smelly bedsheets. Would be a nice idea to bang her in the comfort of a nice, proper cosy hotel.

Yes, it turn off everyone too. Has anyone tried booking them to hotel? Whats the charges and procedure?

GourangaPizza
03-02-2013, 11:28 AM

Wow... the TS I had on Friday night looks quite like her but goes by the name Bowie. She quoted me $30 but after the hard riding, I gave her additional $20 tips.

merlinton
04-02-2013, 08:45 PM

From your description, yes definitely she is Bowie. Good you enjoyed!

Lone_Wolf
05-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Yes, it turn off everyone too. Has anyone tried booking them to hotel? Whats the charges and procedure?

Yes they do out calls during the day...... call them and negotiate.... remember to get their contacts if you are happy with them in Rowell..... then call them early on the day you want to book them to make the arrangements. :p

FrenchKing
14-02-2013, 09:19 PM
About a week ago,

The urge was strong. Very strong..

I needed ASS. I needed to fuck good ASS.

Went down to Rowell.. Damn crowded roads.. Shopped at Mustafa a while and made my way to our favorite H79. Along the way, out of curiousity i passed the gates where the Malaysian girls are and took a peek.

Spotted one beauty more to the fleshy side. Her tits were so-so, her face was pure Malaysian beauty and as i signalled to her, she stood up and there i saw nice meaty ass. Just what i was looking for..

Next thing you know, i was in her room upstairs taking her tight dress off. She seemed so hungry and she started licking my upper chest and caressing my body. Soon we were frenching each other and she gave me one helluva blowjob. I never really like blowjobs honestly. But this was different. She was taking her time and sucking my hard veined cock like a long lost lover.

I almost wanted to cum and i pulled out. I didnt want it to end so i kneeled down, took off her panties and gave her an assrim lick of which she enjoyed and moaned. The sweet aroma of anal sex was turning me on..

Couldnt tahan no longer and i banged her doggy. Went very deep and fast.

Name : Yana
Body : 8/10
DMG : $30 + $20 tip cos i love it.

Bad news, she just left back to KL on the 11th. I assume her whole friends also fly off too..

lbsex
26-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Hse 79 not open at this hour..
Any bro know what happened?:(

YukoOgura
27-02-2013, 12:48 PM
730pm still quite early?

Try going at 9pm-10pm. If door closed try again at 11pm+++++.

Any updates recently? Nobody give fr this recent weeks...

I will be going again soon.. :D

kenjoe
27-02-2013, 06:29 PM
ya lol, no updates don feel like going... scare wasted trip.. seems like no open since chinese new yr ?

no updates wor zzzzzzz

sappyd
08-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Rowell is alive and kickin.. Was there yest at arnd 7pm.. Went to the malaysian lb section.. A lot of lb to choose from.. I chose the one at e front gate.. Her name was Linda..

Service was tip top.. Only ask for payment when the session has ended which is a plus point. Had a bbbj.. A first for me in rowell.. Usually had to use condom.. Was shocked dat she want to do it raw.. I didnt even asked for it.. She mentioned dat she only do bbbj to locals..

Overall had a hell of a time there.. Btw.. She's goin off this sunday.

Cheers!

vivo_soul
08-03-2013, 12:55 AM
where is the malaysian lb section?

rooney1000
08-03-2013, 05:39 AM
where is the malaysian lb section?

ya can i know where is the msia section too?

walkswithwater
08-03-2013, 11:03 PM
ya can i know where is the msia section too?

House 9 is the main Malay house. There's a much smaller one a few doors down. I don't know the number for it.

fieldusername
08-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Rowell is alive and kickin.. Was there yest at arnd 7pm.. Went to the malaysian lb section.. A lot of lb to choose from.. I chose the one at e front gate.. Her name was Linda..

Service was tip top.. Only ask for payment when the session has ended which is a plus point. Had a bbbj.. A first for me in rowell.. Usually had to use condom.. Was shocked dat she want to do it raw.. I didnt even asked for it.. She mentioned dat she only do bbbj to locals..

Overall had a hell of a time there.. Btw.. She's goin off this sunday.

Cheers!

thanks for the update!

Is Linda the one with blonde hair and tattoo on her boob?

sappyd
09-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Sorry for e late reply bros.. Yes.. E malaysian section are at e front of rowell road.. Near e coffeeshop where banglas watch wrestling. Have a lot of lbs.. With sarees and without.. Those without are malaysians..

Linda had dolphin tatoo on her boobs.. And her name on her back.. Quite meaty.. Her tool still functionin.. Long and thin.. Her bbbj was superb.. The best!

leroy13
12-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Hi
Is Linda still around ?
I just read about Linda I'm horny I'm going down now

funkmaster
12-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Just a FR on one of the lb from the house 79. Was feeling very horny and decided to head down to Rowell for a quick fix. Stand in front of the door for bout 3mins and 3lb caught my eye. Had to make a quick decision between the 3. Finally choose one squatting at the gate as she had some sincerity bout her. Asked her if she has a dick and said yes. So off we went up the famous stairs and into the horrible rooms.
Once in I tot she would asked for $ but she didn't but started to strip off and excused herself to the toilet. Once back asked me to strip and lie on the bed. Started to stroke me shaft slowly and that turned her on. She went down on me bbbj and it was pretty ok. Her didi too started to hated and it was of average size. Bout 5inch and not that thick. Asked her if she could do me and cum she said she could. I was so horny didn't know what I was thinking as I said do anything u want to me. Imme she stuffed her shart down my throat and started pumping like it was a pussy. Gagged a bit but it was fun. She said she wanted to fuck me and told me she wanted to come on me. So I turn over and in it went. Banging me like there was no tomoro. After a good 10mins of non stop she said she was gonna come. She turn me around, removed her rubber, wanked a little and the little froggies started to fly all over me. Warmth. I felt like a slave. But well nice feelin. Wipe everything off and it was my turn to come. She started her bbbj again and pulle her off as I was bout to unload. Such a relief I felt. Wiped me off again.
I was getting back into my clothes I asked how come u never asked for $ b4 the action starts. She had this to say, I trust most locals and if it was a Bangla or a ft I would ask 1st as they have a habit of twisting words along the way. She also said that if customer like my service they would automatically give me more. I was impressed with the attitude.
Her name is Angie. Think she going back 19th.
Would I rtf? Yes I would for her great attitude.

leroy13
13-03-2013, 05:11 AM
hi brudder,

how she look?
thx

leroy13
13-03-2013, 05:12 AM
hi brudder,

how does angie look?

funkmaster
13-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Normal length hair, always smiling sincerely was wearing a dress floral types. Boobs A-B. bout 1.6m. Really not very good describing.

jarredravi
18-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Normal length hair, always smiling sincerely was wearing a dress floral types. Boobs A-B. bout 1.6m. Really not very good describing.

Tried ystd angie service wise not bad.
But body wise I give her 6/10.
But catbath I rate her 10/10.
If she does frenching its a plus point. (Don't provide)
Overall 7/10.

There is many others but face like sarcastic.
They think of themselves so pretty.
Any bros any recommendations.
I really miss may n nathcha the ang pai.
Not sure what happened to them.
I love those ladyboy who provides frenching.

Goalman
21-03-2013, 01:37 AM
new arrival,

from northern thai.
choose one from the back out of the whole lot.

proceed to room upstairs and ask her for name as janey. about 1.7 with fair skin to my likings. start to catbath her and ask her to stand while i deepthroat her hard rod. she then ask if i wanna her to cum. i agree and she mast and shoot her cums into my mouth. i wear safety and start to pump her slow as her hole is really tight.

then fuck her in cowboy position as i can lick her breast at the same time. and then change to missionary where i release all my bullets. very accomodating and polite and hope she maintain the standard.

enjoy and have fun.:D

freakyfreak
21-03-2013, 01:13 PM
I didn't know what came over me and for the first time ever agreed to be fucked.

I picked one who looked sweet and nice from the front gate and went upstairs into the usual crappy looking place. Paid her the dosh and she looks surprised. "You don't want me to fuck you?". I said no, thank you but I might just try sucking her off which is a first for me. She shrugged and said okay. We stripped and started light pecking and I started licking her very unnaturally firm tits. Her rod was about 6+ inches and certainly longer (but not thicker) than mine. I am unfortunately not well-endowed but you do try to have the most fun with what was given to you.

As I CBJed her, she looked pleadingly at me and said a few times: "I fuck you". I told her I was afraid. She said : "No afraid. No pain. No worry. I take care". No idea what happened. I said ok. It was uncomfortable at first and mildly painful at times but as she started pumping a little and vigorously as she was cumming, I started to .... enjoy it. I never thought I'd ever have done this.

She started on me. And I did repay her the courtesy. I was turned on for sometime already and just a few pumps and I came. Bloody hell. The feeling was fantastic but a little too quick. A short cock that does not follow the plan one! Screwed up. But it was all good fun.

I paid her the difference (since she fucked me) and off I went into the Rowell Road breezy night for a mee goreng and teh tarek. Her name was "Goppy". I don't like rating them as I think all of them bring something different but I can tell you I enjoyed my time.

TheHappyMondays
22-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Brudder,

this janey one cames of hse 9 or hse 79? thanks you. :)

new arrival,

from northern thai.
choose one from the back out of the whole lot.

proceed to room upstairs and ask her for name as janey. about 1.7 with fair skin to my likings. start to catbath her and ask her to stand while i deepthroat her hard rod. she then ask if i wanna her to cum. i agree and she mast and shoot her cums into my mouth. i wear safety and start to pump her slow as her hole is really tight.

enjoy and have fun.:D

Goalman
22-03-2013, 11:36 PM
hi, she come from the famous drink stall hse79

Innocentfirst
26-03-2013, 04:50 PM
they quote $20 at the door .

is it realyl only $20?

what services can we get for $20?

YukoOgura
27-03-2013, 01:16 PM
which house quote u $20? never heard of $20 before. usually $30.

most important is not whether $20 or $30. is whether the ladyboy chio or not in the first place. hahaa

Innocentfirst
27-03-2013, 04:15 PM
which house quote u $20? never heard of $20 before. usually $30.

most important is not whether $20 or $30. is whether the ladyboy chio or not in the first place. hahaa

for indians they quote $20
is there any other hidden costs ?

ShanicaLopez
29-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi Darlings,

I wanna give a FR of a LB I meet 2 Days ago. She was in the first house off Serangoon Rd. Her name is Rani but obviously she is not Indian. I think she is either mixed or Malay. This LB had a beautiful voluptous body and her ass and tits are meant to be worshipped.

She is such a horny girl and she teased and seduced me into hardness. I pulled out my large butt plug and she said I was crazy. I dropped to my knees and sucked her like there was no tmw. Then she turned around I buried my face into her ass. She capped herself and mounted me doggy style - pulling my hair and pinching my nipples while she fucked my ass. Then she flipped me into my back and missionary. She said lets come together and I said no way bitch, I'm gonna fuck you now. She took out her divine cock, cleaned up and then capped me and it was my turn.

I fucked her doggystyle and slapped her ass here and there. She was moaning for everyone else to hear. I rammed her hard. Then I flipped her over to missionary style, mounted her and made her pinch my nipples. Her face was full of lust as I rammed her. I said harder and she used all her strength and pinched my nipples and I exploded growling away throughout the cumming process.

She was the devil in an hourglass. Pure Lust. I will definitely rtf. She said she'll be around for another 7 weeks. Tried to get her number but she did't give.

Damage $30
Tips $50 cos I enjoyed it so much.

Face 10/10
Tits 8/10
Ass 10/10
Service 12/10 Goddess

Hope u guys found this useful.

lustandfast
01-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Bro gd bonk there but $50 tip is too much.

jarredravi
09-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Bro any update on site.
Heard there are new batches.
Any fr or recommend to try thai tom yummy's.

YukoOgura
14-04-2013, 07:53 PM
this week should be a new batch already. i am pretty sure.

FOXXX
16-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Tried one of the LB at the M'sian house last week, named Lisa, Malay. Stunning figure with handful boobs, and nice tools just suitable for her. Shiok to play with her, she became horny when i lick her all over except feet. Only thing pissed off is she didnt shave all her pubic hair. If all shave clean, that will be perfect!! RTF?? Definitely, with doubts. Tomorrow will be the day!! YESH!!!!!!!!

walkswithwater
16-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Tried one of the LB at the M'sian house last week, named Lisa, Malay. Stunning figure with handful boobs, and nice tools just suitable for her. Shiok to play with her, she became horny when i lick her all over except feet. Only thing pissed off is she didnt shave all her pubic hair. If all shave clean, that will be perfect!! RTF?? Definitely, with doubts. Tomorrow will be the day!! YESH!!!!!!!!

If this is the Lisa that was at house 9 last summer you just made my day. Thanks for the FR.

YukoOgura
16-04-2013, 03:07 PM
where is house 9? all the way at the other end? is it near the lanshop? rowell road has this small lanshop

YukoOgura
16-04-2013, 03:07 PM
how much you pay for the malay tranny?

walkswithwater
16-04-2013, 04:14 PM
where is house 9? all the way at the other end? is it near the lanshop? rowell road has this small lanshop

9 is the street address. It is closer to serangoon rd.

jarredravi
17-04-2013, 08:29 PM
this week should be a new batch already. i am pretty sure.

did u check it out bro new batch

FOXXX
18-04-2013, 01:25 AM
RTF Lisa again last night. This time lagi shiok!! Damn taking our own sweet time. I told her I love to watch her from behind. Her body was like a hour glass. Told her i love her butt.

Getting into the room, macam lover, kiss here kiss there. I always like a feeling of hugging or grabbing the breast from behind, then slowly i took off her nice hugging white shirt(braless). Then patting ard for sometime, i rch to her below n give a her bj, damn fast erect. She starts to be horny, ask me to lie down and start again our patting session. Then she caps on n bj for me for quite sometime.

Its time to smack her ass with a doggy position. As i rch down using my hand to stroke for her n raba raba her breast.. She enjoyed it too. After awhile, i told her to lie down facing up, missionary position. I bang her very hard til she BTH. I slowed down n head down to lick her boobs n french kissing. I also BTH liao, then i bang her even harder n very fast til i cum. We hug very tightly after i cum n she dun wanna let go. Rest awhile, then she clean up for me with tissues.

After dress up, we exchange hp no. I ask her where she live n going to outcall her very soon for more, to satisfy my hunger. N she said anytime in the day. Chat awhile, then she walk towards me n give a nice hug n french kiss again. Power de mahhhhh..... And we bid goodbye after that.

Thank you.

Viperking
18-04-2013, 10:10 AM
RTF Lisa again last night. This time lagi shiok!! Damn taking our own sweet time. I told her I love to watch her from behind. Her body was like a hour glass. Told her i love her butt.

Getting into the room, macam lover, kiss here kiss there. I always like a feeling of hugging or grabbing the breast from behind, then slowly i took off her nice hugging white shirt(braless). Then patting ard for sometime, i rch to her below n give a her bj, damn fast erect. She starts to be horny, ask me to lie down and start again our patting session. Then she caps on n bj for me for quite sometime.

Its time to smack her ass with a doggy position. As i rch down using my hand to stroke for her n raba raba her breast.. She enjoyed it too. After awhile, i told her to lie down facing up, missionary position. I bang her very hard til she BTH. I slowed down n head down to lick her boobs n french kissing. I also BTH liao, then i bang her even harder n very fast til i cum. We hug very tightly after i cum n she dun wanna let go. Rest awhile, then she clean up for me with tissues.

After dress up, we exchange hp no. I ask her where she live n going to outcall her very soon for more, to satisfy my hunger. N she said anytime in the day. Chat awhile, then she walk towards me n give a nice hug n french kiss again. Power de mahhhhh..... And we bid goodbye after that.

Thank you.

Hi Bro,

Is Lisa from malaysia and work at House 9 ?
Can you describe her physically so as to easily identify her..
Thks ! :)

walkswithwater
18-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Hi Bro,

Is Lisa from malaysia and work at House 9 ?
Can you describe her physically so as to easily identify her..
Thks ! :)

Lisa's hair is dyed blonde and she has a kind of slutty look. Semi-petite, slim with curves. The best thing about her, aside from her good looks, is her non-rushed service. She genuinely likes having her cock sucked and will let you suck her all the way to orgasm. She shot a nice creamy load in my mouth the other night and then I fucked her ass. She does not do BBBJ but makes up for it with overall GFE.

Yes she is Malay. House 9.

Zesty
21-04-2013, 03:20 AM
Am on location for 1.5 hrs already waiting for doors of house 9 and Tom Yam to open, seems like a ghost town here with all the doors tightly shut and few Banglas waiting outside doors. Seems like operation tonight, better to go home sleep... haizzz, it's gonna be hard going to sleep with a raging hard-on :(

4thzonespiker
21-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Am on location for 1.5 hrs already waiting for doors of house 9 and Tom Yam to open, seems like a ghost town here with all the doors tightly shut and few Banglas waiting outside doors. Seems like operation tonight, better to go home sleep... haizzz, it's gonna be hard going to sleep with a raging hard-on :(

You went there 2 am? The place operates from 6 pm to 1 am

Zesty
21-04-2013, 12:31 PM
Was there at about 1.30am, already ghost town.
I remember 1 - 2 years back, went there around 2.30am the doors were still bustling. Looks like I'll need to pop by early to get my fix.
Thanks for the updated info

HokkienPeng
21-04-2013, 08:44 PM
The best time I remembered was around 10 plus when there are almost no one there but all the LB to choose. :D

YukoOgura
04-05-2013, 10:05 AM
any updates? any cute chio ladyboy with nice hard cock

dick07
05-05-2013, 12:33 AM
any hot indian ladyboy there?

YukoOgura
06-05-2013, 03:24 AM
there is an indian ladyboy house quite near the thai ladyboys house 79. house 60+

dick07
06-05-2013, 10:39 AM
thanks will check it out :)

cereal-killer
07-05-2013, 01:31 AM
couple of weeks ago, tried this Mongolian (dunno true or not)

wow... she asked if I had any requests... i said the ""usual""
and i had no idea what it meant until she did the "did" and made
me bend over and licked my ass

she told me she's gonna fuck me, wtffff....

i didn't but tickled my ass with her fat cock... woahhhh....

4thzonespiker
07-05-2013, 09:45 AM
couple of weeks ago, tried this Mongolian (dunno true or not)

wow... she asked if I had any requests... i said the ""usual""
and i had no idea what it meant until she did the "did" and made
me bend over and licked my ass

she told me she's gonna fuck me, wtffff....

i didn't but tickled my ass with her fat cock... woahhhh....

Ur too late in FR bro.

Goalman
13-05-2013, 01:20 PM
short F

few days ago try this LB name sunny froom hse79 beside drink stall.

spotted one this LB which is not too fat. once inside strip naked with nice boos although fake. she got a nice erected cock that is curl upwards which is to my liking. she has a easy hard-on and then ask me if I wanna get fuck. I rejected in kind as I am not into it.

then ask her to ride on cowboy and finally release my army in missionary.

fun is quite SOP.

This batch quality is not so good. hopefully prettier one to come soon.

enjoy and cheers to all

YukoOgura
17-05-2013, 04:09 AM
went today and picked one that looked quite cute at a distance. she was rubbing her cock then make a pout face when she behind the gate. holy shit she so horny.

her name is sunny. her cock quite big i was surprised. suck her cock for a while , she ask me lie down then i ask if she want to fuck me. she said yes :eek: she is quite a good top. a lot of stamina keep pumping at me until i cannot take it. cummed while hugging her with her fucking me in missionary position.

great if you like big cock and you want a good top/fucker. she is really horny and enjoys fucking you

YukoOgura
17-05-2013, 04:11 AM
as for the other ladyboys i saw one thats quite pretty that i would pick. the rest is just not very passable ladyboys.

Goalman
18-05-2013, 12:19 AM
sunny got a strong cock and great for cock sucker.

the other want you mention I would love to try it... :)

BlackPsycho
18-05-2013, 03:39 PM
nice info....

merlinton
24-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Had a LB named Beu (pronounced like "Bill") recently.

Status: pre-op, can erect fully, versatile. Below average cock size.

Looks 8.5 sharp face nympho look.
Body 9 petite, smooth, fair and slim with no fats at all.
Boobs D looks natural but is firm. Pink nipples look really yummy.
Tatoo yes on her back, looks very sexy when doggie her.
Frenching yes, quick and nimble tongue fighting.
Bbbj 7.5 no teeth, suction strength just nice.
Fj 8 moans quite naturally, will hug and french you when pumping her.
Gfe 7 smiles and look into you sweetly.
Attitude 6 a bit passive, not so initiative.
RTF yes

This batch seems quite ok.

FOXXX
24-05-2013, 09:18 AM

RTF yes

Bro merlinton,

This LB u refering to is from which house? The Malay or the Thai?

Thanks!

walkswithwater
24-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Bro merlinton,

Thanks!

Must have been the Thai house because the Malay girls don't do bbbj.

Meltedevil
24-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Yo bros, im kinda new with rowell rd. Any advices? im used to geylang and craigslist ladyboys but ive never been to rowell rd.What time does the market open? Is the place discreet enough? Thanx for yr help.

Goalman
24-05-2013, 01:06 PM

RTF yes

nice FR bro. will try to look for Beu today. cheers :)

merlinton
24-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Bro merlinton,

Thanks!

H79 Thai house

nice FR bro. will try to look for Beu today. cheers :)

You will enjoy!

Yo bros, im kinda new with rowell rd. Any advices? im used to geylang and craigslist ladyboys but ive never been to rowell rd.What time does the market open? Is the place discreet enough? Thanx for yr help.

It opens 7pm to 1am.

airwaves
24-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Any bro want to hv a kopi n cheong rowell? :D

rudirider
25-05-2013, 07:09 PM
hi bros, am on site. my first time at rowell. am a little anxious to know has there always been a group of police lingering opposite near the hdb blocks? its a bit intimidating to approach the houses. any help appreciated.

SSports
26-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Hi bros,

Anione tried this local delight?

http://m.facebook.com/claudia.ariffin?id=100003825391592&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fen-gb.facebook.com%2Fclaudia.ariffin&_rdr

Bro Dickrick,

U came accross this beau b4?

Thanks in advance

alexlucky
29-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Sorry to ask a noob question, is house 79 just a few shops down house 9? I didn't see any house 79, only no 29 or 31. Please advice the direction to house 79. Thanks!

YukoOgura
30-05-2013, 09:13 AM
hi bros, am on site. my first time at rowell. am a little anxious to know has there always been a group of police lingering opposite near the hdb blocks? its a bit intimidating to approach the houses. any help appreciated.

do you know that the neighbourhood police center is like only 1min walk away from h79?

i think those are voluntary or auxilliary police? i am not sure. but i am pretty sure they are more focused on preventing fights in the street. especially among drunk people.

YukoOgura
30-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Sorry to ask a noob question, is house 79 just a few shops down house 9? I didn't see any house 79, only no 29 or 31. Please advice the direction to house 79. Thanks!

h79 is beside a shophouse with a very very big dog outside. opposite the playground (there is only 1 playground along rowell road) nearer to the direction of jalan besar macdonalds and hawker centre.

lbsex
10-06-2013, 04:29 PM
No action recently?
Being wanting to go but busy...:(

blackpower
10-06-2013, 07:44 PM
do you know that the neighbourhood police center is like only 1min walk away from h79?

i think those are voluntary or auxilliary police? i am not sure. but i am pretty sure they are more focused on preventing fights in the street. especially among drunk people.

Those guys in blue, with the vests on. They are voluntary watchgroup. You can even see them walk the alley in Desker. They wouldnt bother you, i've queue outside house 98 before waiting for zarina, they'll just stroll by without any issues.