PDA

View Full Version : Shaving pubic hair services.

Guardsmen
19-04-2003, 02:02 AM
Hi all!

Just wondering if there's a service for the above mentioned. As there are such services for ladies in some local spas. Just wondering where can guys get this kind of service from a lady. Anyone here have come across such service? Please share your experiences here. Thanks bros!

2003_newbie
19-04-2003, 01:11 PM
go try it first and let us know

seven6
19-04-2003, 01:27 PM
why u wan to shave... it looks so unmanly.... better shave it yourself then ask others to go... u dun wan any accident to happen to your little brainy.

CanYouF
19-04-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Guardsmen
Hi all!

Just wondering if there's a service for the above mentioned. As there are such services for ladies in some local spas. Just wondering where can guys get this kind of service from a lady. Anyone here have come across such service? Please share your experiences here. Thanks bros!

wah lao! get a gillette and do it urself lor! remember to put aftershave :)

cheongkid
19-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by CanYouF
wah lao! get a gillette and do it urself lor! remember to put aftershave :)
no need to use shaving cream or aftershave. apply your own natural moisturiser even better!

:D

CanYouF
19-04-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
no need to use shaving cream or aftershave. apply your own natural moisturiser even better!

:D

interesting but the fragrance is too exotic :)

gunner
19-04-2003, 11:44 PM
haha..
mi & my friends were talking abt this when we were having dinner earlier on.. guess it will be something new if such service reali exist.. haha.....

FatSpider
20-04-2003, 12:39 AM
why dun u and ur friend shave each other
hope u are both males
maybe it will take ur relationship to greater "heights"

noon
20-04-2003, 01:47 AM
knn,i once trim my pubic hair wif ordinary paper scissors & accidentally cut some flesh of my dick.....ouch,it bleeds & hurts....

seven6
20-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by noon
knn,i once trim my pubic hair wif ordinary paper scissors & accidentally cut some flesh of my dick.....ouch,it bleeds & hurts....

even urself can accidentially cut yourself.... there is even more risk involved to ask others to do it for u.

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by noon

u crazy ah! u lucky u did not snip off ur............

what's the point of shaving anyway?? u wanna look like a "bai zhan ji" meh? :P

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by kokobird
wanna shave must bcareful

hmmm..... interesting poster.... all your posts are one-liners.... i shall confer upon you "Master of One-Liner Posts" :p

seven6
20-04-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by CanYouF
hmmm..... interesting poster.... all your posts are one-liners.... i shall confer upon you "Master of One-Liner Posts" :p

ya men.... he posted so many in ktv section but all one liner.... so many posting but so little content.... knn

meatlover
20-04-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by seven6
ya men.... he posted so many in ktv section but all one liner.... so many posting but so little content.... knn

Simi content!!! ... Machiam like greeting and thank you msg ... KNN ...

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by seven6

KNN!

etnic
20-04-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
Simi content!!! ... Machiam like greeting and thank you msg ... KNN ...

Aiyah, take it easy. We so called lao jiaos also guilty of the same thing with our talk cock and flames. Don't tell me you already forgot the many "simi lan jiao" or "KNN" one liner postings under your name ;)

meatlover
21-04-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by etnic
We so called lao jiaos

Pls!!! ... I'm not a lao jiao ... I'm a lan jiao ... :mad:

etnic
21-04-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
Pls!!! ... I'm not a lao jiao ... I'm a lan jiao ... :mad:

Eh, why show me mad face? :confused:

I said "so called" wot...ppl call us that by virtue of our high posting count even though we vehemently deny that title everytime someone labels us with it.

kommando
22-04-2003, 06:28 PM
I agree with brother Guardsmen
I do find it sexy to be shaved by the girl.
I enjoyed to be touched by her smooth fingers.
Ofcourse we can do everything ourselves.
But the joy is not there, right ?
Any recommendation ?

noon
22-04-2003, 11:16 PM
ya haha,my dick still there,didnt cut off...thank god my dick is still user friendy....
anyway it won't look like" ba zan ji",becoz all ppl have tan dick....ahaahh we find clean shave women sexy,so why cant clean shave men more attractive to women!!! hhaha ;)

Shagwhites
23-04-2003, 09:16 AM
Just to let you know brudders, after you shave, you will have to keep shaving, becos it will be damn farking itchy. And I mean ITCHY, fucking worse than chicken pox.

I've tried it before and had to go thru an itchy hell for about 2 months waiting for the hair to grow back to normal length.

kommando
25-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Brother Shagwhites,

What I prefer is to be nicely trimmed you know ?

Your DICK will look neat with a nice hair cut.
No bushy and long wild hairs sticking out of your sexy pouch.
Also, the hair will not get trapped under your fore skin, which will be uncomfortable and painful !

The girls also feel siok when she sees your DICK in this well kept attired, hee hee.

My secret to enjoyable sessions with HC girls !

noon
26-04-2003, 01:14 AM
wahahah,i agree!

HuGoBoSs21
26-04-2003, 03:16 AM
Why don't you pluck? Damn shiok..got SM feeling. Pain pain one. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D But your little bro sure steam one..damn pain sia. Then after awhile, you'll feel that actually without pubic hair it's quite cold. so trim it short and neat would be good. of course don't doze off during you're "hair-cut" and snap off some flesh lah.

etnic
26-04-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by HuGoBoSs21
Why don't you pluck? Damn shiok..got SM feeling. Pain pain one. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D But your little bro sure steam one..damn pain sia. Then after awhile, you'll feel that actually without pubic hair it's quite cold. so trim it short and neat would be good. of course don't doze off during you're "hair-cut" and snap off some flesh lah.

Wah lan...sounds like recounting your personal experience...
You really free huh? Go pluck pubic hair :p

Blue_gal
26-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by HuGoBoSs21
Why don't you pluck? Damn shiok..got SM feeling. Pain pain one. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But your little bro sure steam one..damn pain sia. Then after awhile, you'll feel that actually without pubic hair it's quite cold. so trim it short and neat would be good. of course don't doze off during you're "hair-cut" and snap off some flesh lah.
:eek: U SounD Kinky~....kekeke..i hv Not Seen a "BOTAK" little bro before...tat will be INtereSTing...:p

CheeR~
BitCh Blue gal

Blue_gal
26-04-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Shagwhites
Just to let you know brudders, after you shave, you will have to keep shaving, becos it will be damn farking itchy. And I mean ITCHY, fucking worse than chicken pox.

I've tried it before and had to go thru an itchy hell for about 2 months waiting for the hair to grow back to normal length.

aPply SOme Power on iT will HelpS~..buT then after You Get UseD to IT and it will Not be tat ITCHY..It SHould be applying to MAN and WOMAN.... ;)

welL i like the feeling oF been "BOTAK"....Skin will feeL SO SMOoth like a "BABY"~...

CHeeR~
BitCh Blue gal

Pfizer
26-04-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by kommando
Any recommendation ?

if touched by the gal's smooth fingers.... sure to erect...... haha. Then difficult to cut liao, in the end will wash aeroplane head instead. :p

Pfizer
26-04-2003, 09:37 AM
the part above the dick still alright.... the dick itself still ok. THe killer part is the balls area... aka lum par.... haiz. What bluegal says is true, powder helps a lot....

Pfizer
26-04-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
aPply SOme Power on iT will HelpS~..buT then after You Get UseD to IT and it will Not be tat ITCHY..It SHould be applying to MAN and WOMAN.... ;)

welL i like the feeling oF been "BOTAK"....Skin will feeL SO SMOoth like a "BABY"~...

CHeeR~
BitCh Blue gal

especially nice to lick...... yummy :)

HuGoBoSs21
27-04-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by etnic
Wah lan...sounds like recounting your personal experience...
You really free huh? Go pluck pubic hair :p

CO! i feel like it leh. :D

HuGoBoSs21
27-04-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
:eek: U SounD Kinky~....kekeke..i hv Not Seen a "BOTAK" little bro before...tat will be INtereSTing...:p

CheeR~
BitCh Blue gal

hehe Blue gal, i can do it just for you, and you alone it you don't mind kekeke. =P

kingkong
05-11-2003, 12:56 PM
Brother Shagwhites,

What I prefer is to be nicely trimmed you know ?

Your DICK will look neat with a nice hair cut.
No bushy and long wild hairs sticking out of your sexy pouch.
Also, the hair will not get trapped under your fore skin, which will be uncomfortable and painful !

The girls also feel siok when she sees your DICK in this well kept attired, hee hee.

My secret to enjoyable sessions with HC girls !

You should try having your Pubic Hair shaved by May of Casanova.
She really uses those small scissors and trim skillfully like a professional Hair Stylist.
The best part is when she shave the hair at your balls and those along your DICK, she want your DICK to stand at attention so that she can give you a clean and smooth shave there without cutting your skin.
The way she held up your DICK is damn exiting. You can feel her soft and smooth fingers touching everywhere and the feeling is damn SIOK man.

ian_dragonboat
05-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by kingkong
She really uses those small scissors and trim skillfully like a professional Hair Stylist.
The best part is when she shave the hair at your balls and those along your DICK, she want your DICK to stand at attention so that she can give you a clean and smooth shave there without cutting your skin.
The way she held up your DICK is damn exiting. You can feel her soft and smooth fingers touching everywhere and the feeling is damn SIOK man.

may i ask, how to get the VIP room in casanova? $$?

LChiou
05-11-2003, 02:05 PM
U can try maggie of Tanglin HC, a Thai girl. She had did for me.

vindicator
05-11-2003, 08:26 PM
You can try Janet of Dorris HC. Also very professional in pubic trimming after FJ on her.

alsahaf
05-11-2003, 09:41 PM
Those girls at the 'Arab Style' place near Jalan Sultan do pubic hair trimming. Will also trim your armpit hair if u want.

kingkong
06-11-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
may i ask, how to get the VIP room in casanova? $$?

There are 2 VIP rooms at Casanova.
1 bigger and with better view. Both has high bed. The ambient is very cosy with candle lights and nice smell. Good for those who want to relax in luxury and style. The girl will also respect you.
Both cost the same at $60 for 20 minutes use of the attached Jacuzzi and 40 minutes massage.
Just book it with the recept and if it is not occupied, you can go straight in.

insearchof
11-11-2003, 04:07 PM
how abt hospital :p
tell doc ur foreskin too long...then they will shave off ur pubic hair b4...
best if meet lady doc :D

astroboyboy666
12-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Guardsmen
Hi all!

You may wanna consider DIY. It's cheaper and you get a cleaner, closer shave. Remember you gotta to do it daily to avoid stubber, else it'll be damn itchy.

I shave. My wife finds it irresistable and she enjoys giving me bbbj more too.

OK. So how to DIY?

Basically, the best way I found out is to buy a Fine Shaver. I use one from Seiko. It don't come cheap man! More than S$150. But it gives a very close shave for your sensitive areas. It's meant for bikini lines and it's a unisex shaver. I think the name is FeatherLite or something. Can't remember. Thrown away the box liao. It basically looks like a short Karaoke microphone and uses C battery.

Here's the technique. Use a pair of scissors with rounded head (so you don't puncture your own balls) and cut your pubic hair to as close to the skin as possible (as short as you can). Then rub some powder onto the area and use the Fine shaver repeatedly until you get a smooth shave. Wash with soap and you're done. No cuts. No pain. But your first time doing it may take longer cos' of so much hair...

Subsequently, just use powder and the Fine Shaver every day to maintain the smooth shave. Very easy. Clean. And feels real good too.

Hope this helps!

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by astroboyboy666
You may wanna consider DIY. It's cheaper and you get a cleaner, closer shave. Remember you gotta to do it daily to avoid stubber, else it'll be damn itchy.

I shave. My wife finds it irresistable and she enjoys giving me bbbj more too.

OK. So how to DIY?

Basically, the best way I found out is to buy a Fine Shaver. I use one from Seiko. It don't come cheap man! More than S$150. But it gives a very close shave for your sensitive areas. It's meant for bikini lines and it's a unisex shaver. I think the name is FeatherLite or something. Can't remember. Thrown away the box liao. It basically looks like a short Karaoke microphone and uses C battery.

Here's the technique. Use a pair of scissors with rounded head (so you don't puncture your own balls) and cut your pubic hair to as close to the skin as possible (as short as you can). Then rub some powder onto the area and use the Fine shaver repeatedly until you get a smooth shave. Wash with soap and you're done. No cuts. No pain. But your first time doing it may take longer cos' of so much hair...

Subsequently, just use powder and the Fine Shaver every day to maintain the smooth shave. Very easy. Clean. And feels real good too.

Hope this helps!

Steady lah bro! Way to go man!

:p

thomasdelarue
18-11-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by kingkong
wat other on the menu?
beside cut hair.

ian_dragonboat
18-11-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue
wat other on the menu?
beside cut hair.

his gal all can fly sky drill earth, i think they sure can also offer to dye the colour of client pubic hair

saint
19-11-2003, 11:10 AM
It is not a good idea to shave your balls and dick completely bald....because when the hair starts to grow back again, it feels like a hard bristle, and can scratch and cause pain to your partner's pussy when making out. Like porcupine spines....

It is better to just trim it, leaving a short lenght behind that won't become hard bristle and cause pain.....

Padawan
25-11-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by saint
It is not a good idea to shave your balls and dick completely bald....because when the hair starts to grow back again, it feels like a hard bristle, and can scratch and cause pain to your partner's pussy when making out. Like porcupine spines....

It is better to just trim it, leaving a short lenght behind that won't become hard bristle and cause pain.....

Ha ha not to mention scratching your partner's pussy but when the hair starts growing back, it can be so irritating that you scratch yourself until sore :D

hiyashi
26-11-2003, 05:25 PM
hey...i know i know!! i saw that there's a spa at holland village called "Strip" that provide waxing service for the guys..in fact i really saw some guys in there...hhhaha :D

i did a brazilian wax b4 (tats' ALL OFF)...surprisingly its not as pain as i expect..and the re-growth are finer..not as picky as you shaved..hahhaha...its also more hygenic and most of all.....it really enhances yr sexual pleasure...hhahaha!!

Feli
27-11-2003, 10:59 AM
i agree.. bald.. then got more feel... especially when your pubic mound meet with the other one.. shoik...

dunlop
27-11-2003, 04:20 PM
must pay first or pay later?

FatSpider
30-11-2003, 10:20 AM
fukcin sick... :mad:

hearthrob
01-12-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by hiyashi
hey...i know i know!! i saw that there's a spa at holland village called "Strip" that provide waxing service for the guys..in fact i really saw some guys in there...hhhaha :D

i did a brazilian wax b4 (tats' ALL OFF)...surprisingly its not as pain as i expect..and the re-growth are finer..not as picky as you shaved..hahhaha...its also more hygenic and most of all.....it really enhances yr sexual pleasure...hhahaha!!

Dun quite understand your message....do u mean u are a female and saw some males at the spa getting the waxing service? Can you also describe the sequence of the waxing process and if it is done by a chio beautician? :))

What is the exact address? Dun see any "strip" spa at holland village...

bird321
01-12-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey hiyashi ,

Pls elaborate more about it (the procedure) you are keeping
everybody in suspense !

astroboyboy666
08-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by saint

I agree that when the hair starts to grow again, it's very hard and brittle... so that's why I gotta maintain shaving daily.

Now I'm into a newer method. I pluck the hairs on the dick and balls but for the pubic area, I just shave.

Plucking will not result in thicker hair growth. Actually, it results in finer hair growth and takes a much longer time to grow back. So it's actually a better method but very time-consuming and slightly uncomfortable while I'm doing it...

Cheers

Feli
08-12-2003, 10:54 AM
hahhah agree with bros about the smooth hands part. especially when you go to a female hairdresser// when she touches your ear with her cold and silky smooth hands.. wah piang.. buel tahan one... kkekekke

Any recommendation ?

chakkara
11-12-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Feli
hahhah agree with bros about the smooth hands part. especially when you go to a female hairdresser// when she touches your ear with her cold and silky smooth hands.. wah piang.. buel tahan one... kkekekke

i called them n chk with them.. they say they dun do it for guys only gals.

PageUp
17-03-2004, 03:11 AM
Just happend to see a advert in a girls mag @ borders yesterday-there this spray from a well-known hair removal coy (juz can't recall the name) that u juz spray on the hairy area & juz rinse off-not oo sure if it is v.effective for the pubic area though-the advert juz show a girl rinsing off her legs

schwing
17-03-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by PageUp
Just happend to see a advert in a girls mag @ borders yesterday-there this spray from a well-known hair removal coy (juz can't recall the name) that u juz spray on the hairy area & juz rinse off-not oo sure if it is v.effective for the pubic area though-the advert juz show a girl rinsing off her legs

WOW! I don't think it is that easy. Maybe another product gimmick! :o Anyway, I rather have my pubic hair trimmed rather than 'botak'!

RollingStones
18-03-2004, 07:06 PM
I also don't like completely botak.

I like the girl to use her imagination to trim it the way she like it to be.
Especially every time if I trimmed it myself, she always said very poky when I mount her in with my bubic hairs pressing against her pubic hair.:D

RollingStones
18-03-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by RollingStones
I also don't like completely botak.

I like the girl to use her imagination to trim it the way she like it to be.
Especially every time if I trimmed it myself, she always said very poky when I mount her with my bubic hairs pressing against her pubic hair.:D

xxrain
12-04-2004, 11:37 PM
my little didi had being clean slaven since dunno how years along liao...

its cleaner and girls say it look cute a nd they will be more willing to give a bbbj cos they feel its clean wat.... can o a more deeper deepthroat...

best is when u bonked a slaved lady like you... they feeling is quite different...

mel&nicole
13-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Experience once done by my GL40 TIrak some years back.
Quite an experience. But the itchy sensation when the hair grow back is truly unbearable. Stop shaving after that incident. Now practice trimming.

Hehe.

Happy Bonking!!

Alphag81
27-04-2004, 01:41 AM
how do u all trim?? cut short?? how short would it be nice?? coz me never shave or trim it before

cb_lover
27-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Not boasting but ever since I shaved myself botak, I am getting more than my share of BJ, and often without prompting on my part.....As for maintenance, plucking with a good tweezer will definitely reduce "poke-iness". Botak for more than two years liao....Cheers... :D :D

wanderer23
27-04-2004, 04:07 PM

Ya i still think trim is better.... somemore if you shave you have to shave almost everyday if not it will cause discomfort to your girl when you're making love...But how about the hair in the anus area? Ever seen the movie "dumb and dumber" where the girls used hair removal strips on Jim Carrey and the other guy to remove the hair in the anus area? Must have hurt like hell....