PDA

View Full Version : really nice girl ( 25 y/o ) at h22r6

UndeadOrc
23-04-2003, 11:57 PM
hi

went down to petain today. not much ppl now as of the late SARS scare. abt 50% population gone. many of the WLs weren't at business as well. or maybe they were on a break. i decided to go hse to hse looking for some1 tht i fancy.

went past 1 of the middle/back hses and saw this malay WL. forgot hse and rm number but she had big tits (bigger thn average, or maybe thts her bra pushing them up) and a really pretty face. not so sure abt the pretty face actually, as it was kind of dark in there. but she had the unique yet very nice distinct features tht only malay girls boast.

anyway, i decided to walk around abit more and went to many hses but saw none tht caught my eye.

then i saw her.

she was leaning against a propped up pillow reading a magazine of some sort. first thing i noticed abt her is tht she was really young. her eyes were big as well. asked her how much a session was and she said 40. thts higher thn normal for a place like petain. i said how abt 30 she said no. so i said ok 2 sessions then.

she really pays attention to hygiene and washed my dick 3 times in tht span of time we had. she used soap. we then proceeded to go abt the services she provided. she first began licking my nipples then a BJ. her BJ was better thn average and i had to commend on her ball sucking as i really liked the firm yet gentle suction she gave. sex was per normal. i did her in missionary, doggie then she rode me. then she blew me again and then we did more fucking.

all in all i came twice.

H22R6

name: Ayda
nationality: malaysia
body: 8/10 (wld be 9 but she was abit on the short side, but tht's just my opinion)
face: 8/10
(she has really long black hair. very smooth with a nice sheen to it)
BJ: 8/10 (but i think u guys wld have had better b4)
AR: NA
69: NA
the sex: average.
attitude: very nice, friendly.
cost: $40

i think i'll check out the malay chick next time. or maybe i'll go back to H22R6 and try to get more friendly with her.

Kenny Yip
05-05-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by UndeadOrc
hi

went down to petain today. not much ppl now as of the late SARS scare. abt 50% population gone. many of the WLs weren't at business as well. or maybe they were on a break. i decided to go hse to hse looking for some1 tht i fancy.

went past 1 of the middle/back hses and saw this malay WL. forgot hse and rm number but she had big tits (bigger thn average, or maybe thts her bra pushing them up) and a really pretty face. not so sure abt the pretty face actually, as it was kind of dark in there. but she had the unique yet very nice distinct features tht only malay girls boast.

anyway, i decided to walk around abit more and went to many hses but saw none tht caught my eye.

then i saw her.

she was leaning against a propped up pillow reading a magazine of some sort. first thing i noticed abt her is tht she was really young. her eyes were big as well. asked her how much a session was and she said 40. thts higher thn normal for a place like petain. i said how abt 30 she said no. so i said ok 2 sessions then.

she really pays attention to hygiene and washed my dick 3 times in tht span of time we had. she used soap. we then proceeded to go abt the services she provided. she first began licking my nipples then a BJ. her BJ was better thn average and i had to commend on her ball sucking as i really liked the firm yet gentle suction she gave. sex was per normal. i did her in missionary, doggie then she rode me. then she blew me again and then we did more fucking.

all in all i came twice.

H22R6

name: Ayda
nationality: malaysia
body: 8/10 (wld be 9 but she was abit on the short side, but tht's just my opinion)
face: 8/10
(she has really long black hair. very smooth with a nice sheen to it)
BJ: 8/10 (but i think u guys wld have had better b4)
AR: NA
69: NA
the sex: average.
attitude: very nice, friendly.
cost: $40

i think i'll check out the malay chick next time. or maybe i'll go back to H22R6 and try to get more friendly with her.

is she a malay ??? is her titts big ?

mlloh
07-05-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Kenny Yip
is she a malay ??? is her titts big ?

Ada is chinese, B cup

fei_fei45
09-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by mlloh
Ada is chinese, B cup $40 for 2 shots is a good deal bro

Idoru
10-05-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
$40 for 2 shots is a good deal bro

Be careful with her, she got attitude problems and at times temperamental you need lady luck to help to get good treatment. There are few negative FR about her in the past maybe now she changed was there today and saw her sleeping......no taker
Cheers

fei_fei45
10-05-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Idoru
Be careful with her, she got attitude problems and at times temperamental you need lady luck to help to get good treatment. There are few negative FR about her in the past maybe now she changed was there today and saw her sleeping......no taker
Cheers thanks bro idoru,ur info has been most helpful

bradpitt968
12-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Frankly... i'll be very impressed to see so young one... btw.. I come across another girl H17R4... think about 25yrs also... fair... quite pretty... but I wanted to see the gem of H22R6.... but didn't managed to catch her... then go back to H17R4... closed liao!!

100plus
12-05-2003, 06:50 PM
if not mistaken, h17r4 this gal keep talking to u from what she encounter in the morning til u book her. a bit long gas til u get sian... came a cross the forum from previous cheongster/:o

fei_fei45
14-05-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by 100plus
if not mistaken, h17r4 this gal keep talking to u from what she encounter in the morning til u book her. a bit long gas til u get sian... came a cross the forum from previous cheongster/:o seems like a chatty type of person

Sincere21
14-05-2003, 05:46 PM
After reading this thread, I decided to try Ada.

She is one of the worst girls I have tried anywhere in the world.

No licking of nipples.

No licking of pussy.

No licking. period.

When giving you BJ, she will kneel such that her boobs are pressed against her thighs so that you cannot really touch them.

She was also quite rude. Man, while I am usually horny enough to do 2 shots, I wanted to get out even before shot 1.

RTF: OF COURSE NOT

Idoru
14-05-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Sincere21
After reading this thread, I decided to try Ada.
She is one of the worst girls I have tried anywhere in the world.
No licking of nipples.
No licking of pussy.
No licking. period.
When giving you BJ, she will kneel such that her boobs are pressed against her thighs so that you cannot really touch them.
She was also quite rude. Man, while I am usually horny enough to do 2 shots, I wanted to get out even before shot 1.
RTF: OF COURSE NOT

Bro Sincere sorry to hear that you got such a bad treatment from Ada. Anyway you did not do your homework, I did forward her FR to Bro FeiFei about her on the 10/05/03 as stated below:

:mad: Be careful with her, she got attitude problems and at times temperamental you need lady luck to help to get good treatment. There are few negative FR about her in the past maybe now she changed was there today and saw her sleeping......no taker
Cheers

mlloh
14-05-2003, 11:54 PM
sorry to hear abt bro Sincere21's bad outing.
So far for those PT cat 40 & 50 WL that I try b4, seems it's quite the norm to position themselves such that you cannot touch their boobs during BJ and also they do not allow licking/ sucking of nipples. Do not know whether cat 20/30 PT WL allow the same coz never try b4.

scorpie
15-05-2003, 01:24 AM
i think H22R6 is overrated. usually the 40 or 50 cat still got some standard. not so bad where u can't even touch the boobs during BJ. Ada is also 1 of the worst i tried. no touching of boobs during BJ, can't kiss anywhere, no touching of pussy, can touch boobs during FJ only, looks bored, dun really respond to your questions n even push ur hands away after u r done when u try to touch her. perhaps i'm biased n my $40 is also not dat big but do u really want to piss yourself off after spending dat money? i think she is only worth $20 for people who just want to stick their cock into a pussy for a short thrill without anything else. ya, she is pretty but that is it. if anyone had been viewing this forum for a long time, i dun think u would have come across any positive feedback from her at all. my last word of advice, SKIP HER!!!! there will always be someone else better!

Rubber
15-05-2003, 02:51 AM
i saw this beautiful girl many times available in her room and no taker, a few times quite tempted to try her, but read too many negative comments on her, so decided better not spoil my day because of her.

fei_fei45
15-05-2003, 04:06 AM
Its nice to have this forum cause it really saves ur time and $$ to try WLs with bad service..Kudos to everyone who contribute here

Chato
15-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Bros and Bro Sincere !Sorry for my ignorance. I am paiseh, but who is Ada, is she H22R6, who treated BroSincere rudely ?
I agree with bros that lets boycott those WL who treat Bros like shit.
In my humble opinion SERVICE is more important than LOOKS.
For example when I go to House 17 second floor, I've seen this really hot Chinese lady in Room 5 (a room that is across on the left side of the staircase when you go up). She is young and looks like a HC girl or KTV girl but I have restrained myself form trying because I heard from bros she's not good service. Instead I have tried 3 times, the mature lady H17R1a (second floor). I LOVE the ATTITUDE of that lady. She really has CLASS treating a customer. Does not rush, does conversation, arouses while you are still dressed, washes your "didi". She will lick you in bed, let you suck her tits. She rubba rubba you naked while laying down in the matress. However no BJ. During FJ let's you touch and suck her big breasts. Always has a smile on her face and giggles when a funny comment is made. Excellent attitude !
I know a BRO like FEI FEI would LOVE HER ! Bro Fei Fei, she's the type of mature woman you would love to get serviced.
Bro fei Fei if you try her let us read you FR.
Good luck Bros.
Happy Vesak Day !

Sincere21
15-05-2003, 05:02 PM
Yup, Ada H22R6 was the rude one.

In fact, when she was BJ-ing me, I tried to give her a light massage/neck scrub. She said to me "will you stop touching me" (!!!)

fei_fei45
15-05-2003, 05:05 PM

In fact, when she was BJ-ing me, I tried to give her a light massage/neck scrub. She said to me "will you stop touching me" (!!!) thats rude man,lets all boycott this WL bros...

Rubber
16-05-2003, 02:55 AM

In fact, when she was BJ-ing me, I tried to give her a light massage/neck scrub. She said to me "will you stop touching me" (!!!)

wah! like that really too much !!
wonder if there is anyone that we can complain to if kena ill treatment in petain?

fei_fei45
16-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Rubber
wah! like that really too much !!
wonder if there is anyone that we can complain to if kena ill treatment in petain? duno who to complain to so lan lan lor..the most next time dun go to the same WL lor

Licky88
18-05-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
duno who to complain to so lan lan lor..the most next time dun go to the same WL lor

Feifei u are right! Well said. We should give true and geniue feeback and advise other bros from visiting WLs with bad attitude! Lacking in customer service! How to earn a living there if service is below average?

fei_fei45
19-05-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Licky88
Feifei u are right! Well said. We should give true and geniue feeback and advise other bros from visiting WLs with bad attitude! Lacking in customer service! How to earn a living there if service is below average? ya lor bro..afterall we are paying for their service wat so y should we put up with it