PDA

View Full Version : Your friendly neighbourhood joint !!!

05-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Hi all,

Thought it's about time to start a new thread on the PRC body massage joints in the heartlands (HDB) !!!
For a start, there is :

1) Bishan (quite a number) incl May from ex-Eunos
2) AMK (quite a number)
3) Hougang

HJ : asking $50
Where else can u find a 1 hr body msg incl body scrub for $35 ???

Care to share more ?

Graffiti
06-05-2003, 11:47 AM
Been to one at AMK central but no special leh. which one you go??

wayne]
06-05-2003, 11:58 AM
Hougang? which part of hougang? i never see one at hougang yet..

:confused:

06-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Bros, this thread is to exchange info to verify their accuracy.

For AMK, A1 gives sexy body scrub but the room is too cramp and not suitable for guys above 1.6m tall. If you've been there, u'll know why.

For Hougang Ave 8, it's a con job. They tell u $38 for 1 hr body scrub and body msg but they take 1 hr each and ask to to extend for the other. No professionalism although Nicole looks very CFM and high on some drugs. Nancy is also good but cannot touch and asking $50 for HJ and must pay 1st. Halfway thru, she'll ask for tips. WTF ?

teraterm55
06-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Graffiti
Been to one at AMK central but no special leh. which one you go??

which one you been 2 ? AMK Central has alot of Massage place, sadly only one provide special and body scrub.
but then also mostly old aunties (heard from the boss new batch stuck in china, cannot come in becoz of SARSi). the place that provides special you have to enter from the back alley. beside hawker place. ontop of some cake shop.

ok maybe fit one FR here.

Been there last week. serve by Alice.
went in at about 7, place quiet becoz SARSi
opt for 1 hour massage (S$40) and body scrub (add S$5 only)
extra service include HJ - S$50, BJ-S$80 dont know if they
provide anything else.

Looks - 5/10 (advanced in age)
Attidude - 6/10 (ok ok, allows touching and fingering)
Massage - 4/10 (like spreading kaya on bread)
HJ - 9/10 (one of the more experienced, S$50 )

06-05-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by teraterm55
which one you been 2 ? AMK Central has alot of Massage place, sadly only one provide special and body scrub.
but then also mostly old aunties (heard from the boss new batch stuck in china, cannot come in becoz of SARSi). the place that provides special you have to enter from the back alley. beside hawker place. ontop of some cake shop.

ok maybe fit one FR here.

Been there last week. serve by Alice.
went in at about 7, place quiet becoz SARSi
opt for 1 hour massage (S$40) and body scrub (add S$5 only)
extra service include HJ - S$50, BJ-S$80 dont know if they
provide anything else.

Looks - 5/10 (advanced in age)
Attidude - 6/10 (ok ok, allows touching and fingering)
Massage - 4/10 (like spreading kaya on bread)
HJ - 9/10 (one of the more experienced, S$50 )

That's the spirit !
Keep it up.
You may also wish to pm me ?:)

wanabe
06-05-2003, 03:42 PM
Bro, which part of Hougang Ave 8 got "friendly joint" ah? I stay there one leh....

06-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by wanabe
Bro, which part of Hougang Ave 8 got "friendly joint" ah? I stay there one leh....

Wah ! Nabei ! How come I stay on the other side of the island, I still cannot miss ? Please dun spoil this thread. :D

wanabe
06-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Wah! Nabei! Ur didi can sniff like a dog izzit?

Seriously, I dun see any joints ard Ave 8....please enlighten me. Which block ah?

eEconomist
06-05-2003, 09:28 PM
What about the one in Haig Road???

Kenny Yip
07-05-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by 36908
Hi all,

Thought it's about time to start a new thread on the PRC body massage joints in the heartlands (HDB) !!!
For a start, there is :

2) AMK (quite a number)
3) Hougang

Care to share more ?

i stay at Bishan, where provide good massage & scrub. wat's the price

Cam^Shaft
07-05-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Kenny Yip
i stay at Bishan, where provide good massage & scrub. wat's the price

have read somewhere ard here regarding Bishan prc joints and if i am not wrong should be those undergorund bomb shelters

even try driving ard with a friend to search for it but cannot find

try to find the thred now but cannot find it

good luck hunting bro

Graffiti
07-05-2003, 12:05 PM
hey brudders. i think the location is some where at blk 249. second floor. but i over heard from ppl the gals there are a bit old. not those 20+ type. :p

Kenny Yip
07-05-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Graffiti
hey brudders. i think the location is some where at blk 249. second floor. but i over heard from ppl the gals there are a bit old. not those 20+ type. :p

R u sure blk 249, i believe it's a flat.......

teraterm55
07-05-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
have read somewhere ard here regarding Bishan prc joints and if i am not wrong should be those undergorund bomb shelters

even try driving ard with a friend to search for it but cannot find

try to find the thred now but cannot find it

good luck hunting bro

last i heard the bomb shelter one raided by AV .. gone.

but just accross the road at street 22 there is one massage place that provides HJ.. there was a thread on that shop. pretty hot.
so far tried 3 gals there,

Ah May - looks ok, skills nice, friendly
ting ting - this one super playfull.. always booked
ah ling - wear specs.. for those with teacher fetish.

they have another one.. but not my cup of tea.. hahaha

hardrocksg
08-05-2003, 03:27 AM
Was there at the bomb shelter joint after dinner at the bishan driving range.
The place has no sauna, steam rm and massage is in a corner w partitions covered by curtains!
Is it closed liao?

As for Hougang near the old interchange, there is 1 PRC joint near the bata shop, just opp the kopitiam after the DBS bank lobby.
Was there once after work n wanted to re-vitalise myself for next appointment.
The tui na was done by PTMM and strength was adequate but they never ask if I wanted anything special
Old aunties teasing me, the old fogey to be partime luv-er
But sometimes it closed so exact status.......???

24-05-2003, 03:24 PM
There's a new joint along Hougang ave 8

dominic
24-05-2003, 07:57 PM
It is at Blk 678 Hougang Ave 8 ground floor. You can't miss it as there are 2 big red chinese characters "tui na" on the glass door. Drive along Ave 8 also can see.

I think it charges $33/- per hour. Cheapest anywhere if I am not wrong.

A couple of girls ( i mean 20+ not lau chio) are pretty, and a couple typical pei du ma ma work there.

The lady boss (PRC - Singapore PR holder) is the best looking .... pretty and extremely long silky hair reaching her butt. She normally does not do massage unless short handed.

Special will depend on the individual girl.

Cheers!

Takashi
25-05-2003, 01:16 PM
I been to some prc massage center, nothing special. So care to share some that provide special. How was it? How much was it?

wayne]
25-05-2003, 08:58 PM
Hi.
Went to Hougang ave 8 and test water.. was my maiden trip so was rather nervous.. went in, saw pretty lots of people stitting down at the couch so rather disapponited.. got to wait so long. Here come the lady boss.. wow she is hot!! Can see see only.. so surpised that the people at the couch let me go first.. so i go ahead.. i think becos of my Hair style that got them scared..

Went in the first room.. not much privacy.. 2 room shares a air con.. room got a funny smell, not the smell of the oil they used.. she start massage.. i just let my hands roam.. after 5 mins, i unhook her bra.. small but nice nipples.. oh ya.. all the girls there wear skin wrapping JEANS so unless u got a hand so small and thin then u can get into their panties.. can only ruba her pussy from the other.. massage was so so .. not bad actually can see her efforts there!

As time approaching to the end.. i couldn't take it anymore.. just guide her hand to my Didi and then she start to giggle but who cares as long she "handjob" for me.. It took quite a while and she keep saying going to end soon.. as i only booked one hr.. but she did finished the job in the end and time exceeded a bit.. clean for me.. not a very clean place. can see them actually use back the towel for the head seat.. then she didn't say how much.. but i asked.. then she said $20// ok.. think she pity me or something.. total damage was $53.90 (33 for massage and 20 for handjob but the boss not enough change so she gave me 90 cents instead of a dollar) who cares.. glanced through .. not bad the girls.. will go again.. but will try another girl cos the rest look great too.. hmmm i didn't ask the girl for her name..

hope more forums will be posted up.. if anyone can recongise me.. i am the one with a "loud" hairstyle..

Punanilovr
25-05-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by wayne]
Hi.
Went to Hougang ave 8 and test water.. was my maiden trip so was rather nervous.. went in, saw pretty lots of people stitting down at the couch so rather disapponited.. got to wait so long. Here come the lady boss.. wow she is hot!! Can see see only.. so surpised that the people at the couch let me go first.. so i go ahead.. i think becos of my Hair style that got them scared..

hope more forums will be posted up.. if anyone can recongise me.. i am the one with a "loud" hairstyle..

Loud hairstyle bro,
Name? Review? How's the body?

26-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by dominic
It is at Blk 678 Hougang Ave 8 ground floor. You can't miss it as there are 2 big red chinese characters "tui na" on the glass door. Drive along Ave 8 also can see.

I think it charges $33/- per hour. Cheapest anywhere if I am not wrong.

A couple of girls ( i mean 20+ not lau chio) are pretty, and a couple typical pei du ma ma work there.

The lady boss (PRC - Singapore PR holder) is the best looking .... pretty and extremely long silky hair reaching her butt. She normally does not do massage unless short handed.

Special will depend on the individual girl.

Cheers!

Now we are getting somewhere. Thanks, dominic.

The counter gal who answers the tel is Mikko (looks like a Jap but also looks like a character from The Ring because she is so pale white)
You may try Cindy, Fei Fei.

BTech
26-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Hi.

Went in the first room.. not much privacy.. 2 room shares a air con.. room got a funny smell, not the smell of the oil they used.. she start massage.. i just let my hands roam.. after 5 mins, i unhook her bra.. small but nice nipples.. oh ya.. all the girls there wear skin wrapping JEANS so unless u got a hand so small and thin then u can get into their panties.. can only ruba her pussy from the other.. massage was so so .. not bad actually can see her efforts there!

As time approaching to the end.. i couldn't take it anymore.. just guide her hand to my Didi and then she start to giggle but who cares as long she "handjob" for me.. It took quite a while and she keep saying going to end soon.. as i only booked one hr.. but she did finished the job in the end and time exceeded a bit.. clean for me.. not a very clean place. can see them actually use back the towel for the head seat.. then she didn't say how much.. but i asked.. then she said $20// ok.. think she pity me or something.. total damage was $53.90 (33 for massage and 20 for handjob but the boss not enough change so she gave me 90 cents instead of a dollar) who cares.. glanced through .. not bad the girls.. will go again.. but will try another girl cos the rest look great too.. hmmm i didn't ask the girl for her name..

Am I mistaken or what???

I was in there this afternoon...... sat for 20mins just to view stock and gave exuse that I be back later and guess what... OF COS I DID NOT return!!

I mean, the gals there where got standard? Ok, granted, gals are not that old, and perhaps my expectations a little high cos I tot they would look like HC gals.... and since weather so hot and the looks on the gals suchs as Jin jin etc did not turn me on.... I headed off to Lim kopi instead....

I think if bros like me who would like nicer looking gals... all these Tui Na places are out. Granted they may be cheaper but end of the day.... 1 session is merely say $10 more (If u cmpare this joint entrance of $33) and specials that is if they offer and u can stand after looking at their faces cost say $20 (which is $30 cheaperthan HC), then go by all means.

But to me... saving abt $30 ~40 overall is no big deal, most important is must HAPPY!

msgsucker
27-05-2003, 07:00 PM
went there this afternoon...there were 3 guys there...wonder if u also in this forum???

yup the boss is pretty...got sparrow to serve me (xiao yen). look look 4/10. had difficulties understanding her mandarin. had scrub and massage...ttl damage $71 ($33 *2hrs +$5 scrub).

u better have lots of oil under your skin if u go for scrub. the lotion they used really makes you freaking COLD. had a quick shower and then to the massage table again. body massage ok but not that fantastic. i thot chen chen from LMKZ or xiao xue from YA YA is better. she keep bragging that her massage skill is good. but i must say the face massage was very refreshing and nice. nearly fell asleep. she didn't mentioned anything about special and in the end cannot stand it and ask her if she has. she asked me what i want and opt for hj. ask her how much and she just smile. hj skill not fantastic. after finishing, got up and dress up. she ask me to pay up. ask her total how much. she had to repeat a few times b4 i catch what she said. she also gave me that pathatic look and my heart went soft and gave her $20 tips.

maybe will go again.

cryztguy
14-07-2003, 10:01 PM
There's a new joint along Hougang ave 8

To all bros out there......... pls post your field report on this joint. Hope u guys can keep this thread going.......

Heard that the lady boss quite seductive & beautiful.

mccormick
14-07-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by BTech
Am I mistaken or what???

I was in there this afternoon...... sat for 20mins just to view stock and gave exuse that I be back later and guess what... OF COS I DID NOT return!!

I mean, the gals there where got standard? Ok, granted, gals are not that old, and perhaps my expectations a little high cos I tot they would look like HC gals.... and since weather so hot and the looks on the gals suchs as Jin jin etc did not turn me on.... I headed off to Lim kopi instead....

I think if bros like me who would like nicer looking gals... all these Tui Na places are out. Granted they may be cheaper but end of the day.... 1 session is merely say $10 more (If u cmpare this joint entrance of $33) and specials that is if they offer and u can stand after looking at their faces cost say $20 (which is $30 cheaperthan HC), then go by all means.

But to me... saving abt $30 ~40 overall is no big deal, most important is must HAPPY!

Brud Btech... agreed that $30-40 no big deal... but i think its the kind of thrill lor.... I always go HC but tried out those joints 3 times... ok lah... no as happening as HC but quite fun lor... LOL Anyway, 3 times, i oso abit sian liao... :) Might need to wait for another 1-2 months .. the thrill feeling will come back whahaha..

cryztguy
14-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by mccormick
Brud Btech... agreed that $30-40 no big deal... but i think its the kind of thrill lor.... I always go HC but tried out those joints 3 times... ok lah... no as happening as HC but quite fun lor... LOL Anyway, 3 times, i oso abit sian liao... :) Might need to wait for another 1-2 months .. the thrill feeling will come back whahaha..

Yo bro mccormick....

You said ""quite fun lor""?? Would u mind elaborate more?? are u refering to hg Ave 8 joint?? Is there any specials offered / hanky panky allowed??

Sorry for the longwinded questions..... hope u dun mind....

rivervale3
15-07-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by msgsucker
went there this afternoon...there were 3 guys there...wonder if u also in this forum???

yup the boss is pretty...got sparrow to serve me (xiao yen). look look 4/10. had difficulties understanding her mandarin. had scrub and massage...ttl damage $71 ($33 *2hrs +$5 scrub).

u better have lots of oil under your skin if u go for scrub. the lotion they used really makes you freaking COLD. had a quick shower and then to the massage table again. body massage ok but not that fantastic. i thot chen chen from LMKZ or xiao xue from YA YA is better. she keep bragging that her massage skill is good. but i must say the face massage was very refreshing and nice. nearly fell asleep. she didn't mentioned anything about special and in the end cannot stand it and ask her if she has. she asked me what i want and opt for hj. ask her how much and she just smile. hj skill not fantastic. after finishing, got up and dress up. she ask me to pay up. ask her total how much. she had to repeat a few times b4 i catch what she said. she also gave me that pathatic look and my heart went soft and gave her $20 tips.

maybe will go again.

Great to hear a new joint in Hougang. Finally, its happening! However, I have never been to a tui na shop before, care to enlighten me?

When is the time where there are fewer visitors? I mean at which hours? Is it a must for them to use oil to tuina your body? Sorry ah, a bit suaku here, like I said, never been to a tuina b4! I just don't like that smell of oil or lotion after u come out from the shop, people will just read you like a microscope.

Grateful if u can tell me more, and happy cheonging!!

rivervale3
15-07-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by cryztguy
To all bros out there......... pls post your field report on this joint. Hope u guys can keep this thread going.......

Heard that the lady boss quite seductive & beautiful.

Yeah, living around there, will definitely provide u the FR if I go there, now I am juz waiting for some more brudders' feedback!
I think the lady boss is bonkable only when all girls are taken up and she has no choice but to 'qing zhi xia ma' herself, ninaohia, can't wait for that day to happen!!!

mccormick
15-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by cryztguy
Yo bro mccormick....

You said ""quite fun lor""?? Would u mind elaborate more?? are u refering to hg Ave 8 joint?? Is there any specials offered / hanky panky allowed??

Sorry for the longwinded questions..... hope u dun mind....

"Fun" is beri subjective to everybody... For mine case, the fun starts from I roam around looking for masseuse, entering the joint, to the whole thing ends.... LOL... I always like to roam around alone.. The thrill here is that u wouldn't know wat u will get there... So far, I only went 1 with no special.. but have or not.. i oso duno... went the second time again for the same masseuse, she busy, end up in another joint wif special... The rest that i went all got special 1... :)

Another thing is all the "rooms" are seperated by curtains and u can hear clearly everybody toking cock LOL... some conversation damn funny... I tried 1 who likes to sing and sing for me throughout the 1 hr... whaha...

Anyway, its the first time feeling and the thrill that creates the fun lor.... Cos for HC, most of the time, u will know what u will get, rite?? But, after u visit a few more times, the fun dies off liao.....

Hmm.... must go Hougang joint see see look look liao... if giam.. then loot loot oso... :)

cryztguy
15-07-2003, 08:33 PM
"Fun" is beri subjective to everybody... For mine case, the fun starts from I roam around looking for masseuse, entering the joint, to the whole thing ends.... LOL... I always like to roam around alone.. The thrill here is that u wouldn't know wat u will get there... So far, I only went 1 with no special.. but have or not.. i oso duno... went the second time again for the same masseuse, she busy, end up in another joint wif special... The rest that i went all got special 1... :)

Another thing is all the "rooms" are seperated by curtains and u can hear clearly everybody toking cock LOL... some conversation damn funny... I tried 1 who likes to sing and sing for me throughout the 1 hr... whaha...

Anyway, its the first time feeling and the thrill that creates the fun lor.... Cos for HC, most of the time, u will know what u will get, rite?? But, after u visit a few more times, the fun dies off liao.....

Hmm.... must go Hougang joint see see look look liao... if giam.. then loot loot oso... :)

Yo, bro mccormick, seems like both of us have something in common (like to roam alone freely)..... happy roaming!!! BTW, if u few inconvenience to broadcast.... dun mind e-mail me [email protected] and let me know which joint u r toking about wif special and kindly let me know the $$ & name of the WL.... thanks hor.......

Hope to c ur FR after u visit that HG joint..........

rivervale3
17-07-2003, 05:29 PM
Here is my FR after I visited this Hougang joint today.

Name of the shop is Ri Yue - Sun and moon, or Bright! At blk 678, grd floor, difficult to miss.

Went there at about 1.40 p.m., saw only two women, in early 30's. Wah, one of them is q chio with black bra inside her silky shirt, i straightaway signalled i want her, but alamak, she got the other one to go into the room with me. Presumably, she must be the boss lah, certainly v bonkable. Alright, this woman who served me was Yanni, name of a swallow, not sparrow. BTW, they r wearing jeans.I thot kanina, this time this place sure got no special one, never mind lah, test test water lah!

Yan Ni looks average, fair, a bit plump, 34B to C cup soft breast, ripe nipples. Mother of one in China but she has a demure voice and she studied medical in China, It's q believable coz she related to me things about skin organization tissues and some medical jargons which I happened to know. After half an hour of massage, she sort of hinting to me I could extend for another half an hour, then I popped the question, what kinda extra services? She coyly and shyly smiled and she asked me what i want, I then said later see how lah, scurry a short while later i cannot tahan any longer and I asked, okay lah do HJ for me, she never replied me okay,merely smiled, I took it as OK! Then I started fingering her, top only, the jeans got a tight belt very difficult to open, I gave up, but Of course i never forcibly did it lah, she appeared to be ready to get rid of her jeans after I fingered her base and backside, but in the end she felt paiseh and then I also didn't forcibly do it. she then told me cannot do FJ, I said I won't do FJ either, she then allowed me to touch neneh, backside and let me suck her nipple.

After that, I told her to lie on the bed and I offered to massage for her but only for a short while. She was q amused but eventually agreed, there I fingered here and there and sucked the nipple, she also did not stop my lip from touching her lip, I believe I could french kiss w her but I didn't want. After abt 75 minutes, I then asked her to eject the load out of my didi, and out it came, after so many days of 'shutdown'

She then told me the lady boss does not do the massage. I sian alredi! But I may still come here to get other girls lah!

There are 4 cubicles inside. I was the only one there at that time, she told me business is very good esp at night.

BTW, Yan Ni didn't specify the amount I should give her while doing HJ, I asked her how much, she just smiled and smiled. so I took it as 'shui-bian' meaning any amount would do. But out of sympathy, I still gave 30 as tips.

Total damage for 1 and a half hour: $50 + $30

HJ: 6
Massage: 6
Looks: 6 a bit plump but definitely slimmer than Chen Liping
Breast: 34 B or C
Attitutde: 7.5 (agreeable to almost all my requests, very considerate, kept asking me whether it's too hard or not while massaging)
$$$face: Not really but it's not my concern

Ok, all cheongsters enjoy your days!

GL_KING
17-07-2003, 05:35 PM
There is 1 in Bdok South Ave. 3 havent tried yet but ill try tonight, Post the FR tom :))

mccormick
18-07-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by rivervale3

Name of the shop is Ri Yue - Sun and moon, or Bright! At blk 678, grd floor, difficult to miss.

Went there at about 1.40 p.m., saw only two women, in early 30's. Wah, one of them is q chio with black bra inside her silky shirt, i straightaway signalled i want her, but alamak, she got the other one to go into the room with me. Presumably, she must be the boss lah, certainly v bonkable. Alright, this woman who served me was Yanni, name of a swallow, not sparrow. BTW, they r wearing jeans.I thot kanina, this time this place sure got no special one, never mind lah, test test water lah!

Yan Ni looks average, fair, a bit plump, 34B to C cup soft breast, ripe nipples. Mother of one in China but she has a demure voice and she studied medical in China, It's q believable coz she related to me things about skin organization tissues and some medical jargons which I happened to know. After half an hour of massage, she sort of hinting to me I could extend for another half an hour, then I popped the question, what kinda extra services? She coyly and shyly smiled and she asked me what i want, I then said later see how lah, scurry a short while later i cannot tahan any longer and I asked, okay lah do HJ for me, she never replied me okay,merely smiled, I took it as OK! Then I started fingering her, top only, the jeans got a tight belt very difficult to open, I gave up, but Of course i never forcibly did it lah, she appeared to be ready to get rid of her jeans after I fingered her base and backside, but in the end she felt paiseh and then I also didn't forcibly do it. she then told me cannot do FJ, I said I won't do FJ either, she then allowed me to touch neneh, backside and let me suck her nipple.

After that, I told her to lie on the bed and I offered to massage for her but only for a short while. She was q amused but eventually agreed, there I fingered here and there and sucked the nipple, she also did not stop my lip from touching her lip, I believe I could french kiss w her but I didn't want. After abt 75 minutes, I then asked her to eject the load out of my didi, and out it came, after so many days of 'shutdown'

She then told me the lady boss does not do the massage. I sian alredi! But I may still come here to get other girls lah!

There are 4 cubicles inside. I was the only one there at that time, she told me business is very good esp at night.

BTW, Yan Ni didn't specify the amount I should give her while doing HJ, I asked her how much, she just smiled and smiled. so I took it as 'shui-bian' meaning any amount would do. But out of sympathy, I still gave 30 as tips.

Attitutde: 7.5 (agreeable to almost all my requests, very considerate, kept asking me whether it's too hard or not while massaging)

Bro rivervale3... steady lah.... your fr makes me feel like trying man!! Do we have a choice of powder or oil massage?? I prefer powder... put oil later go back kena caught red handed.. then siao liao... Anyway, I lived in Hougang too... and maybe one day me, cryztguy and you can go together... LOL

hardrocksg
18-07-2003, 02:05 AM

If u guys fancy the lady boss, try the karaoke session tactics.
Heard she cheong karaoke quite often.........
IMHO - She's not bad a looker but 2 skinny lar

rivervale3
18-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Bro rivervale3... steady lah.... your fr makes me feel like trying man!! Do we have a choice of powder or oil massage?? I prefer powder... put oil later go back kena caught red handed.. then siao liao... Anyway, I lived in Hougang too... and maybe one day me, cryztguy and you can go together... LOL

Ya bro mccormick,

I told her b4 the massage that I prefer powder, she said ok, then she told me their oil is odorless, q true, coz later she put some oil on my buttock and it doesn't smell anything. The reason she put oil was for easier rubbing. Haha I am actually q paiseh la, prefer to go alone, nevertheless, I will still like to share it wif u and all cheongsters, hehehe.........BTW, her look is just so so lah, but not ugly also lah. She will not strike u as one who is damn hiao one, q reserved type one.

One more info, there is a shower room in this tuina shop, oni one!!

powerman
01-08-2003, 02:03 AM

powerman
01-08-2003, 02:30 AM
Went there this afternoon and saw two new girls there, a girl call tong tong , quite pretty and good figure, massage so so but can roam your hand on her body

mccormick
01-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Ya bro mccormick,

I told her b4 the massage that I prefer powder, she said ok, then she told me their oil is odorless, q true, coz later she put some oil on my buttock and it doesn't smell anything. The reason she put oil was for easier rubbing. Haha I am actually q paiseh la, prefer to go alone, nevertheless, I will still like to share it wif u and all cheongsters, hehehe.........BTW, her look is just so so lah, but not ugly also lah. She will not strike u as one who is damn hiao one, q reserved type one.

One more info, there is a shower room in this tuina shop, oni one!!

whahaha... thanks for sharing... anyway, who will wanna bath in their shower room?? definitely not for me... LOL

2003_newbie
01-08-2003, 02:14 PM
Can anyone post the phone no of this place Ri Yue - Sun and moon? What's the name of this chio lady boss? Now it excites me....:D

bonsoir
01-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Hey bro,

HJ for $50 for out of town joints a little on the high side. Let's try to keep it at market rates ($30-$40) dependning on service and if any extras? ur own discretion lor.

If we keep on going at $50? then once they migrate to town? they'll jack up the prices...and then brudders like us more chia luck liao....no economy picking up....but still gradually lah...hehhee

take care and happy cheonging!

ps: maybe u can drop me a mail and we can meet up.. i go on a weekly basis to PPC. cheers

rivervale3
01-08-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
Can anyone post the phone no of this place Ri Yue - Sun and moon? What's the name of this chio lady boss? Now it excites me....:D

12-08-2003, 11:35 AM
Anyone knows where is the ex-ang pai Fei Fei now or can u pm me with her contact ?

$38 for msg/body scrub (1 hr) is a steal !!!

nokia6110
12-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by teraterm55
last i heard the bomb shelter one raided by AV .. gone.

but just accross the road at street 22 there is one massage place that provides HJ.. there was a thread on that shop. pretty hot.
so far tried 3 gals there,

Ah May - looks ok, skills nice, friendly
ting ting - this one super playfull.. always booked
ah ling - wear specs.. for those with teacher fetish.

they have another one.. but not my cup of tea.. hahaha
how much is May HJ?

sexpig
07-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by powerman
Went there this afternoon and saw two new girls there, a girl call tong tong , quite pretty and good figure, massage so so but can roam your hand on her body

Seems like we wont b getting any FR on Tui Na alreadi....

By the way...pass by this Ri Yue around 7pm, c d gals all siting dwn toking cock so pop in n ask for massage.... The lady boss qiute chio like KTV mummy.....

was lead unto a cubicle by this tong tong...n I was quite surprised to c all the gals wearing skirt.... half way of the massage, heard alot of noise outside. tong tong massage was gd.....(if u like hard 1) when i'm done, went out saw a lot of "uncle" outside toking cock....saw 2 bros came.... I pay up and left.... A group of uncles was toking outside the shop saying " teng yi a lai san, man tu liao......(take out her bra, dnt waste tme) No wonder all d LSB all closed cos d uncles just go dwnstairs cn have fun alrdi... kerker....

BTW, no special for me. But i rily like her massage....make me very relax although a bit pain.

will go bk soon....

any bros gt any gal 2 recommend??? saw 1 very fair gal wear quite sexy abt 2 serve her customer....

:D

18-09-2003, 12:31 PM
New gal, Lisa, from Bright (HG Ave 8).
Any FR on her ?

striker42
18-09-2003, 04:34 PM
Well since it is about the friendly neigbourhood, let us not just confine to these 3 areas, can others contribute about others heartland, like for me still waiting to hear report from Choa Chu Kang area, any brothers can help??

16-10-2003, 01:23 PM
No more FRs on this joint ?
No one tried Lisa ?
I've tried Tang Tang, Linda, Xiao Xiao, Yanni, Miko.
All boring after a while, very mechanical

GhostRay
16-10-2003, 07:24 PM
Don'y try lisa if you want special.

I try lisa this afternoon at Ri Yue. Her massage is good but she don't provide hj. I asked her & she said she don't provide. She dunno other but she confirm don't provide.

If you want a good massage, you can look for her.

Anyway enjoy the massage & pay $33. Go home half disappointed.

HJ: 0
Massage: 8
Looks: 5
Attitutde: 8

GhostRay
16-10-2003, 07:39 PM
No more FRs on this joint ?
No one tried Lisa ?
I've tried Tang Tang, Linda, Xiao Xiao, Yanni, Miko.
All boring after a while, very mechanical Bro, which one got do special? Feel very boring having to try my luck at there.

rivervale3
16-10-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by GhostRay
Bro, which one got do special? Feel very boring having to try my luck at there.

Was there two days ago. Told by Tang Tang that Yanni, Xiaoxiao no more there. Left with Yanzi, Tangtang, and two or three new girls.

Business v quiet due to the recent Av raids at Pearl Centre targeting PRCs. So bad that half way during massage, overheard the lady boss had to call those clients why they did not patronize their shop so on and so forth.

But the rate is still one of the cheapest I can find. If brudders here do not mind a good decent massage for 1 hour at $33, it is still worth it.

HJ? Yes, they provide. You take the initiative to ask for it. $20 they graciously accept it. Who did HJ? Tangtang and the previous Yanni, Xiaoxiao. Yanzi is a little pai-seh but she will provide if u persist and if she likes u.

Wahlan eh, after one and a half hour session, I saw the lady boss outside, she was wearing a low cut, skin so white and she served me wif plain water and asked me to sit down as if wanting to chat wif me for long. I politely declined and said have something on then went home. B4 I left, she also gave me a very hospitable reception. I am like a VIP guest. Actually if not under the watchful eyes of the two PRC women, I'd have sat longer and maybe ask to date her out. She is quite a stunner!!! But she never do massage.

GhostRay
16-10-2003, 09:50 PM
Yeap... the lady boss is quite chio.

PM me & we can go together.

lurpsexx
17-10-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie

AV?

Dun anyhow give shop name or tel number here, or else AV will close it down real quick... can PM one you know...

rivervale3
17-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by GhostRay
Yeap... the lady boss is quite chio.

PM me & we can go together.

Me more of a lone ranger lah.....hahaha..

Anyway, striking up conversation with that lady boss really can make u wanna go bedding with her. Feel like asking her if she does massage at our homes or not......

rteh
20-10-2003, 12:09 PM
Any bros here know where xiao xiao go?? Was her regular but now lost her contact :(

Can pm me her contact if any one knows thanks a lot.

mccormick
20-10-2003, 01:36 PM
Me more of a lone ranger lah.....hahaha..

Anyway, striking up conversation with that lady boss really can make u wanna go bedding with her. Feel like asking her if she does massage at our homes or not......

bro rivervale... buay steady leh.... I jiao u go , u say paiseh.. ppl jiao u, u on them... KNN... LOL

rivervale3
21-10-2003, 11:14 PM
bro rivervale... buay steady leh.... I jiao u go , u say paiseh.. ppl jiao u, u on them... KNN... LOL

Bro mccormick,

Wahlau eh, don't 7 early 8 early KNN leh, never brush your teeth ah?

I mean, "me more of a lone ranger, me where got on anyboby or pm anybody to go together lah!" I mean .........prefer to go alone.

Anyway, do hv a gd time there, bro.

XiaoHoUzi83
26-10-2003, 01:52 AM
Hi.

maths fail.. should be $53.10

wayne]
26-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
maths fail.. should be $53.10

haha.. sorry!! but now if i go, i only pay $33 only// for all services// hehe.. but j.b still the haven!!

sirek4
13-11-2003, 10:29 AM
well...went there (ri yue) yesterday around 4-5pm...no business...like wat bros here say...the lady boss is DAMN SEXY...would rather go 4 her than the rest...think i order tangtang...face can't make it...body a bit plump...can roam but i sian liao...too much pressure on me...instead of making me feel relax...i kenna punch like tat...later ask 4 hj...$20...so total is $33 + $20 = $53...would rather spend the $ on the boss...if not then will go gl better...much more worthwhile...anyway...any bros here got better recommendation...

dj_lim
13-11-2003, 10:47 PM
I was at hougang ave 8 tui na last week and was served by a gal called Lucy. Around 30s, looks=3/10. Massage for an hour without hj. She did not ask for hj so total damage was only $33 massage was not bad, quite soothing except a bit cold cos put some medicated oil. :)

20-11-2003, 04:47 PM
can't believe u can get a bbbj here for $20 onli

GhostRay
14-12-2003, 05:19 PM
Went there to try out tang tang but she is not there anymore.

schwing
15-12-2003, 08:33 AM

got meh? where..?

15-12-2003, 11:31 AM
they have 2 new gals : Alice and Lingzhi.
Any FRs on them ?

barusong
16-12-2003, 06:26 PM
they have 2 new gals : Alice and Lingzhi.
Any FRs on them ?

Alice

Massage : 8/10
H/J : Na
Attitude : 5/10 ( Dont Tlk)
RTD : Never
Look : 2/10

Damage : 40

GhostRay
17-12-2003, 09:08 AM
Anyone try lingzhi? I went there last week but all is busy. Ask for tang tang & say she not there working anymore. Sianz... so go back home.

rivervale3
09-01-2004, 04:04 PM
I tried Jane today at Ri Yue, late 30's, talked little, but i think she looks slightly better than the rest of them, and she is not plump. But I never asked for 'special', any brudders tried for special fr her?

Her voice sounds pleasant, much better than the loud-mouthed vocal YanZi and her massage not too hard as if u kena punched like that.....

10-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Tried the older one that looks a bit like Aileen Tan (TCS lau hiao). Wanted to try the younger one but not around. Lingzhi also not around.

Real big and protruding nipples like pencil eraser !

Any1 tried the younger, w/out makeup, fairer Jenny ?

SilkStalk.
10-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Tried the older one that looks a bit like Aileen Tan (TCS lau hiao).

Hahaha... good one.... Aileen Tan, lao hiao? ... Poor lady... During my time, she was being branded as a sex-bomb, rich man's mistress etc.... Now she can only be classified under Cat "Lao Chio" ..... can't help feeling sorry for women sometimes... they age fast and time seems to be their common enemy....

Nevertheless, being serviced by someone who resembles Aileen Tan can be quite tantalising too..... :D

Randi_Candi
11-01-2004, 11:52 AM

Brudda,

I know of a fren who got a BBBJ for $15!
Farka jus acted blur and claim only have 15 n that gal was quite new and mayb desperate
Like they all say there is bound to be 'hidden gem' lying in the stack of coal somewhere

Randi_Candi
11-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
AV?

Dun anyhow give shop name or tel number here, or else AV will close it down real quick... can PM one you know...

The joint has been around for quite sometime.
The full address was also given......so no harm lar

AH_DRAGON
11-01-2004, 10:18 PM
anyone one to chiong togther at hougang or amk neighbourhood 1?please pm me and we could fix a time and date.

ericola
18-01-2004, 03:42 PM
yes bro,

would like to join if any one got lobang in Ang MoKio, Bishan or HouGang area, PM me date, time n contact n we can meet to go.

tks......

benlee69
01-03-2004, 12:18 PM
all bro out there any update on this ri yue? thanks

04-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Randi_Candi
Brudda,

Farka jus acted blur and claim only have 15 n that gal was quite new and mayb desperate
Like they all say there is bound to be 'hidden gem' lying in the stack of coal somewhere

u have to go to their neighbour, Hua Rong, now as she has shifted there ! :D

04-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by benlee69

lousy ugly gals now : Rosie, Linda, Cindy
even Miko spotting a tyre ! :o

benlee69
04-03-2004, 01:48 PM
Thanks bro 36908, the other day went got this lucy, but no special. look 40+.

friedparadise
13-05-2005, 11:39 PM
yes bro,

would like to join if any one got lobang in Ang MoKio, Bishan or HouGang area, PM me date, time n contact n we can meet to go.

tks......

Hey,

Serangoon Gardens,your friendly neighbourhood. Patronised this TN Joint
84A.Oriental Wellness.They are same joint with the one at beach rd 'Mei Ren Yu'. Anyone been to beach rd thatjoint will know the quality of girls to be found here.Gals to try. LiTing,Coco.

14-05-2005, 12:27 AM
Hi all,

For a start, there is :

2) AMK (quite a number)
3) Hougang

Care to share more ?

This thread is quite useful and should be kept alive.
my contribution.
1020 upper serangoon.Xin YU TN.(opp Mobil station)

akaza24
14-05-2005, 01:08 AM
my contribution.

Heard that Mei QI works in this Xin Yu TN, dont know true a not leh. 2 weeks ago went searching for this place but cant find, in the end went to JC Hawaii.

willywee
14-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Brudda,

u r right, bro

sometimes it's worth it to take a risk and ask... sometimes it will just piss them off. but on the whole, no harm asking.

lennyHunk
14-05-2005, 02:40 PM
u r right, bro

sometimes it's worth it to take a risk and ask... sometimes it will just piss them off. but on the whole, no harm asking.

If you eyed apretty ga lfrom TN joint and can't get her 1st time,what I normally do is to book her afew more times,chat with her and make her feel comfortable with you.Then I am quite sure she will accede to your request ifyou pop thaty question.

gentingman
15-05-2005, 01:06 PM

1hr- $30.overall good massage. Been there few times.Each time different gals.

& quite ok-looking and figure.I think $30 for an hour of solid massage is worth

the $$.

16-05-2005, 11:18 AM
my contribution.

Thanks for the support.
Unfortunately , not many like you, around here, know and appreciate the meaning of value and honest down to earth ratings and opinions
Don't be misled by my rep points crap
Dont be misled by other flowery FRs

ca1vin
17-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey guys.. Saw that the xin yu advertise on the newpaper that it charges $38 for 1.5hrs.. Kinda cheap deal.. Other services unknown.. ;)

ca1vin
17-05-2005, 12:13 PM
1 thing i dont know is why our rep points keep getting deducted for no reasons..? For example mine.. I nv freaking post any negative comments and i get deducted.. It's not kinda fair man..

Innoncent$
17-05-2005, 03:16 PM
1 thing i dont know is why our rep points keep getting deducted for no reasons..? For example mine.. I nv freaking post any negative comments and i get deducted.. It's not kinda fair man..

Same experience lar.... There is one point you didn't take note: you give FR of someone babe or talk too much on particular outlet lor...! :D

18-05-2005, 10:10 AM

Why bother ?
Now you know there is a flaw in the system and it can be manipulated.
More impt is u knw who can u trust here. ;)
In time and if u've been here long enuff, u'll knw. Trust me
It also appears OKTs here do not appreciate sincere and honest FRs posted here, excuse is , not good for the gals and of course his $$$ .
Also, when a fellow samster PMs u or ask u a Q, then u juz keep quiet, yr pts get deducted. :D

friedparadise
18-05-2005, 11:38 AM
1hr- $30.overall good massage. Been there few times.Each time different gals.

& quite ok-looking and figure.I think $30 for an hour of solid massage is worth

the $$.

YoU referring to the hougang blk 678 Bright Moon TN if i not wrong. :)

NokiaUser82
23-05-2005, 05:12 AM
Wah...all post Hougang...Bishan...quite far from me leh...any recommendations near Ubi/Eunos de? :p

pebblebay
28-08-2005, 02:21 AM
Wah...all post Hougang...Bishan...quite far from me leh...any recommendations near Ubi/Eunos de? :p

Hougang opening more and more outlets.

dreamersmsg
28-08-2005, 03:20 AM
there r quite a few along bukit ho swee,havelock road & jalan bukit merah.

but sorry,i didnt hv the chance to visit them as i am stay around that area so i am not sure what do they provide

dreamersmsg
02-09-2005, 02:08 AM
went by somewhere along henderson road...saw 2 tn...

went into 1 of the shops n checked it out..30 for an hour..only managed to see 1 gal there but told there r a few gals(but i din manage to see them)..does provide spec..

02-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Hougang opening more and more outlets.

Unfortunately, the svc stds have dropped dramatically, incl looks and body dept :(