PDA

View Full Version : KS still active ?

teraterm55
05-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Hmm have not seen a post here for a month.
is KS still an active place to cheong ?

tot of going there tonite to recce.

dkong
06-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Same here thought of going there, cos near my office. Any girls to recommend? :confused:

teraterm55
06-05-2003, 01:50 PM
After meeting went there at around 9:30.

went house to house.. ALL EMPTY...
ok i lied.. there are lots of cat 20,30 but not my type.
the popular one like "pak suet", june and all left
for home.

According to alot of house, becoz SARSi everyone afraid.
business bad, so gals go home early.

if you want to catch the popular ones then have
to be there around 8.

or else end up with those cat 20, 30.

anyway tried june a few weeks back... not a looker
but for 30 bucks... hahha.. dont expect much.

Recomendation for CHEAPO DAY OUT.

Go Peoples Park Comples. have foot and
back massage by PRC lady for S$20

then proceed to KS for a cheapo relief at S$30.

then can go makan in KS for cheapo S$5

But Warning to all who is reading this..
KS gals usually quite advance in age... only seen
a few below 30 and they are cat 50, 70.
and the attendence in the house are usually old ladies.

bamboo
08-05-2003, 03:05 PM
which fl of People Park and shop.. any recommendation

teraterm55
08-05-2003, 05:06 PM
Heard from one supreme Bro that KS will be closing down
October this year. so for those who have not tried..
QUICKLY AH...... or else when its gone no more liau.

As for recomendation for massage place in PPC...
alot leh. i usually jump from one to another.
see have chio bu one go in lor.. ahhahahahahha

there is one i have been frequenting.
cant remember name, but its facing the escalator.
3rd floor center, have a PRC there with long hair.
her hair darn soft...

bamboo
09-05-2003, 01:57 PM
bro teraterm 55.. any recommendation for KS? Which house and ger?

teraterm55
09-05-2003, 02:41 PM
read the FR's on June. she is value for money, best buy.
just dont go there 2 late... or else end up like me last time
all the good WL gone home.

or if you want to spend more ask for "pak suet"
my chinese is not very good..
direct translation to english is White Snow.

last time i tried her she was Cat70
now i heard degrade to Cat50

but if you have 50 to spend might as well go geylang
get some Cat40 Thai from fishtank. :)

thruster
11-05-2003, 01:16 AM
Huh? KS closing down in Oct? Reliable or not?

Someone told me that the light outside the house , if lighted up, means the rooms are occupied. Is that true? I thot the light is always on all the time.

The foot n back massage in PPC, what other special service do they provide?

teraterm55
12-05-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by thruster
Huh? KS closing down in Oct? Reliable or not?

Someone told me that the light outside the house , if lighted up, means the rooms are occupied. Is that true? I thot the light is always on all the time.

The foot n back massage in PPC, what other special service do they provide?

well a bro told me OKT in that area say all house moving out by October becoz some company bought over the land and gonna develop it to something else.

as for the light.. well if you are talking about the BIG red light with house number. if they are on, then it means house is operational and you can walk in and ask for WL.

each house has their own stock of WL, but they can still call WL from other house.

as for foot and massage in PPC.. checkout the HealthCenter and KTV tango thread. they have heaps of recomendations there.
Wont advise you go to special in PPC and then go KS. unless you carrying a tommygun can shoot multiple rounds in such a short time.

Doctor
16-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Activities Discovered in KS !!!

Saw some PRCs FL in that area (between 7:30 to 9 pm) , went up to one (early 30s) and ask the price, $100 without room ! cut throat ! Just walk away and makan at a nearby coffeeshop .

Dont flame me if you dont see any ! Just an update !

teraterm55
16-05-2003, 11:41 AM
thanks bro Doctor for the update.
but 100 is GL price leh... ahahhaha.. nowadays
the PRC really open mouth big big like lion.

bamboo
16-05-2003, 02:17 PM
How much is the damage for KS June?

teraterm55
16-05-2003, 05:43 PM
last time i went june was Cat30... i.e. S$30

dont think price will drop.

anyway enjoy bro.. dont forget FR

oh ya forgot to warn... june is a aunty ...
not some 20 year old.

she lacks in both looks and body.
but makes up for service.

she is in value for money.

you want looks try "Pak Suet"
i think Cat 50

dkong
18-05-2003, 09:47 PM
Is KS still active? Got any girls to recommend for CAT 50 or 80? Thanks :D

teraterm55
19-05-2003, 10:35 AM
It is confirmed what DOCTOR prescribed.
PRC FL's have been seen off KS.
did not approach to ask for price as i am
pretty on the low side this month.

a few recce mission to HC and a few
trips to SP... hahah.. really drains the moneybag.

one unconfirmed rumour.
the OKT's allow the gals to use the rooms
for their action, but the gals have to pay
rent. i asked some OKT in the house.
some house allow some dont.

need some more experience bro to check this out.

as for cat 80 and above... bro dkong..
the OKT told me go geylang... hahahahhaha

flameboy
25-05-2003, 12:10 AM
Tried Connie of hse 28 because read good fr on her previously. Found her just ok...nothing to shout about. Was asking her if true or not KS is closing down end of the year. She angrily replied no such thing. Also, was at KS until around 8. Never saw any PRC FL walking around? Hmm....

snakehead
25-05-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by flameboy
Also, was at KS until around 8. Never saw any PRC FL walking around? Hmm....
dun noe abt nite time but when i was there last week for lunch ard 1.30pm saw a couple of MMs ard the kopitiam opp Peacock Royal hotel... near to junction of jiak kim road.....1 of dem look like ex-GL MM tat use to be at L12/L14 back alley.....the one tat always wear sportsuit...quite young n slim wif airport chest....the other 1 is bigger chest wearing black t-shirt....abt mid 30s alredi....i dun tink i saw her b4 but my friend saiz she oso ex-GL MM stand ard L8 one.
Neber appoach dem juz look see look stare stare cos hav many people at kopitiam...after lunch walk to car park beside neil rd n saw 2 more MMs....dun noe waiting for punters or waiting for taxi cos dey juz stand on side of road but neber cross to other side leh.

dkong
25-05-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by teraterm55
It is confirmed what DOCTOR prescribed.
PRC FL's have been seen off KS.

Went there on fri at about 7.30 - 8pm, also never see any China FL. Any girls to recommend for cat 50? Thanks :o

goodday
29-05-2003, 11:41 AM
Tried Connie (CAT 100) about a week back. She has the girl next door look, but looks late 20s or early 30s. Her figure is average - maybe on the small side of B cup. Would help if she smiled more.

The rountine is shower, BM, cat bath, BBBJ, FJ. Service was above average.

But House 28 has really nice facillities and looks new. There's attached bathroom and mirrored ceiling. Unfortunately the girls selection is poor. The CAT 30s all cannot make it, and the CAT 100 are not that young or pretty either.

Anyone has good recommendation for CAT 80 or 100?

teraterm55
03-06-2003, 02:18 PM
this is freaking strange... maybe i visit the house 2 much. when i ask for cat 70 and 80 the old aunty keeps lafing. she say if want above 50 go GL can get better stuff.
not sure if she is shitting me or not. but aparently there is a system. more experience bro please help enlighten us newbies.

gal first go GL. after a while will downgrade to KS then after KS will go PT and if PT also cannot make it then Deskar.

GL - service everyone
KS - mostly chinese only
PT - everyone
Deskar - everything.

duke
06-06-2003, 12:09 AM
Went To KS this afternoon, headed for Hse 28 and ask for "Pak Shuet"(after reading recommendation from fellow brudders). Mamasan made a call as I waited. Was told that I must have my Tempreture taken so LL let her take lor.
Then told me if i can leave my handphone number ( that I decline)
"Pak Shuet" arrived......(boy was I dissapointed....late 30s to 40s).... but since I ask for her myself and not OKT recommed LL lor....
Proceed to Rm at 2nd Flr (hmmmm..... seems that only allow u to use 3 flr room w/attached showers if u order cat 80 & above)
2nd dissapointment.........can only wash at the bidget....
After wash........Proceed to cat bath.....Hmmmm quite nice and have my body well covered......(plus point)..........OK ass rimming.....and BBBJ.............(was surprised as some brudders said she BJ w/cap)..........abt 20 mins later......... Cap on and proceed to FJ in 3 position............cannot cum so have to put my imagination to good use....... (always fantasized abt bonking my boss wife.... good decision came within 5 mins)
Finished.... she took off my cap wash proceed to wash herself.....after that proceed to clean myself as she put on her clothes..........(Dammed I hate it when I can shower after sex).....told me to visit her again ...........(FAT HOPES).....

Pay money and fuck off.............will stick back to geylang.

Overall
I think I was expecting too much looks for KS but then for $50 cannot complian..... at least her cat bath was good.
But then I'm more a looks person then a service person.

BTW
Saw a few PRC across the street but then were standing out side a SPA so maybe they are working there as bait..........

teraterm55
06-06-2003, 03:07 AM
bro duke,

thanks for the nice FR....

now i know why the OKT laf and say go GL for 50 and above.
hahahahhahahaha...

snakehead
06-06-2003, 07:51 PM
originally posted by duke
BTW
Saw a few PRC across the street but then were standing out side a SPA so maybe they are working there as bait.......... i oso saw some PRCs there on a few occasions........but they iz now u see dem now u dun type.......i tink dey r FLs from ard the KTVs nearby........

teraterm55
10-06-2003, 10:36 AM
hmm if you want PRC FL, goto GL more happening.
there are loads of them there.

i asked around, and there is little possibility that the
FL in KS will be cheaper than FL in GL. if they are
the same price might as well go GL...

unless there are gems around KS.... hehehhe

thruster
16-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by dkong
Is KS still active? Got any girls to recommend for CAT 50 or 80? Thanks :D

If you dont mind paying $100, I recommend Connie. Age: late 20s
BBBJ: 7.5/10 FJ: 7.5. Quite pretty for KS standard and definitely worth RTF.

tiger2
16-06-2003, 12:49 AM
which house no. and is she local or malaysia
I thought KS only have CAT 60 & 80 only

Ah Des
16-06-2003, 02:16 AM
she is one hell of a screamer!!! POWER!!!

thaihunter
16-06-2003, 06:26 AM
Hey fellow bros................I think all of you out there got the wrong idea lar. There's no china gal there, why you see china gal there is because chinatown ma....alot of PRC people went there for shopping especially at FASHION SHOP. Oso many KTV gals stayed around there especially those nearby blocks and peoples park, around 8-9pm u ppl tends to see these gals. They are actually going to work at KTVs.

If u guys really interested in PRC gals, I would recommend u guys to try at opposite Lor 14, or the odd Lor like lor 17, lor 15, lor 13 etc......there u can find lots of chio PRC gals and cheaper than Lor 8, between $50-$70. Service much better, I have tried a few there and really enjoyable and worth it. Last week I pick one gal from Tibet, very beautiful but very surpisingly only ask for $60. During the fuck, she damned wet and horney.....really enjoyable!!!

thruster
18-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by tiger2
which house no. and is she local or malaysia
I thought KS only have CAT 60 & 80 only

SHe M'sian. can ask 4 her any house. SHe is Cat 100.

thruster
18-06-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by thaihunter
Hey fellow bros................I think all of you out there got the wrong idea lar. There's no china gal there, why you see china gal there is because chinatown ma....alot of PRC people went there for shopping especially at FASHION SHOP. Oso many KTV gals stayed around there especially those nearby blocks and peoples park, around 8-9pm u ppl tends to see these gals. They are actually going to work at KTVs.

If u guys really interested in PRC gals, I would recommend u guys to try at opposite Lor 14, or the odd Lor like lor 17, lor 15, lor 13 etc......there u can find lots of chio PRC gals and cheaper than Lor 8, between $50-$70. Service much better, I have tried a few there and really enjoyable and worth it. Last week I pick one gal from Tibet, very beautiful but very surpisingly only ask for $60. During the fuck, she damned wet and horney.....really enjoyable!!!

huh? lor 13, 15 , 17 also got girls ah? How many of them? What time are they there?

thaihunter
18-06-2003, 04:16 AM
huh? lor 13, 15 , 17 also got girls ah? How many of them? What time are they there?

They are there as early as 7pm, now most lorongs oso got girls. Lor 8 too crowded already so some smart girls prefer to go to other lorongs. Opposite Lor 14 is where u can find pretty ones about 50-70 bucks only. Well......if you still can find, let me know then maybe i can be your guide :p ........pm me your mobile if you want

thruster
19-06-2003, 06:16 PM
They are there as early as 7pm, now most lorongs oso got girls. Lor 8 too crowded already so some smart girls prefer to go to other lorongs. Opposite Lor 14 is where u can find pretty ones about 50-70 bucks only. Well......if you still can find, let me know then maybe i can be your guide :p ........pm me your mobile if you want

Thanks for the info and the offer, bro!

Actually I dont go Geylang often, but few days ago I was there and I saw one row of chio looking PRC gals standing in the back alley somewhere between lor 8 to 12. As was passing by and in a rush, no time to check out the goods and price. From what i know, these gals not really into service. they try to rush u and charge extra for BJ. The price quoted is only for FJ. Is it true? Are they also there during weekends?

thaihunter
19-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the info and the offer, bro!

Actually I dont go Geylang often, but few days ago I was there and I saw one row of chio looking PRC gals standing in the back alley somewhere between lor 8 to 12. As was passing by and in a rush, no time to check out the goods and price. From what i know, these gals not really into service. they try to rush u and charge extra for BJ. The price quoted is only for FJ. Is it true? Are they also there during weekends?

Hey Buddy...it's true...these PRC gals from Lor 8-14 SUCKS!!! those backs lanes ones are really chio look at them your small brother can stand but once inside the room ......... that's it, their service is damned fuck up....it's like making love with a penguin or dead fish and the prices are 80 (If they like you) - 100, lor 8 even worst they charge 120 sometimes if they feel you really want them. IMy advice to you is not to waste your money on these gals. If you notice, why always can see chio ones around and usually chios ones should be always book by people???? It's because people who frequent knows what sort of service they provide and only 9 out of 10 will called for them........Go to those I suggested to you....you will not regret

lvscbmonster
13-07-2003, 06:48 AM
if the they are overstayers and get caught. will i be charge for what....... habouring an overstayer ?

teraterm55
14-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by lvscbmonster
if the they are overstayers and get caught. will i be charge for what....... habouring an overstayer ?

well if you are caught pants down in the hotel.
they will usually just grab the girl and ask you for your IC and contact.

worse case is you will be the witness that she is doing
what she is doing.

having sex in singapore in hotel room is not against the law.
so you are covered (unless you have CO.. then you might
be in some deep shit)

JUST MAKE SURE the following:
1. above 16 (or is it 14 now ?)
2. dont ge caught doing anal or oral.

because regardless of anything if you get caught doing
theose 2 above... there are laws in singapore aginst it.

as for them they will just be sent back to where they
came from.

teraterm55
14-07-2003, 03:23 PM
Oh ya... on the info side.

Anyone been to KS lately ?
with the new MRT and all that. i would expect the place
to be booming.

and when there is a boom.. there might be new stocks.

hehehhehehe... :)

sealwoon
24-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Be to KS recently, don't know of any new girls working there. With the new MRT line there, business is still the same.

Anyway, always only call on the $100 girls.

FR on the girl on the CAT 100 are below

Ting Ting,

Look 6.5 Very talkative
HJ NA
BBBJ SOP
FJ 8.5 As I know her quite well, sometime no need for protection at first few mintues but will alway need to wear one before I shoot.

Mun Mun

Look 6.0
HJ NA
BBBJ 7.0
AR 4 I do not like to have AR
FJ 7

Mi Mi

Look 5.5 not my kind of girl. Never smile or when she does, look very funny
HJ NA
BBBJ 6.0
FJ 6.5

Connie

Look 7.0 Saw her after she service my friend. Have not tried her.

Anyone remenber some of the yesterday CAT 100 girls. Like SAKURA, CRYSTAL.

SAKURA is the best girl I ever had. Too bad not working already liao for more than 3 years.

teraterm55
25-07-2003, 03:47 PM
thanks bro for your FR will definately go try out a few.
(those not mentioned, so we can get more FR's )
but the cat 100 how old are they.

the last time i tried a few cat 70 they are like 30+++++++
service SOP. the cat 100 usually go home early.
and i go off work late hahahha... so sad.

sealwoon
26-07-2003, 08:29 AM
Bro Teraterm55

Most of the CAT 100 gal are over 30 except I think Ting Ting who is below 30 and Connie.

Have never tried any CAT girl except CAT 100. So do not know much.

I am interested to try the CAT 70 gals, any good recommendation? Budget very tight......

teraterm55
27-07-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by sealwoon
Bro Teraterm55

Most of the CAT 100 gal are over 30 except I think Ting Ting who is below 30 and Connie.

Have never tried any CAT girl except CAT 100. So do not know much.

I am interested to try the CAT 70 gals, any good recommendation? Budget very tight......

last time used to try pak suet. she quite nice.
now i cheong other place more. :)
but every now and then when budget low. will go for
the cat 30's heheheheh

Tee-Muay
28-07-2003, 08:26 PM
is jo li still in ks?

sealwoon
29-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Have not tried any girls outside Hse 28.....:D

Any good recommendation beside Hse 28. Willing to tired other Hse girls..

sexybabe
16-08-2003, 12:20 AM
Hey Buddy...it's true...these PRC gals from Lor 8-14 SUCKS!!! those backs lanes ones are really chio look at them your small brother can stand but once inside the room ......... that's it, their service is damned fuck up....it's like making love with a penguin or dead fish and the prices are 80 (If they like you) - 100, lor 8 even worst they charge 120 sometimes if they feel you really want them. IMy advice to you is not to waste your money on these gals. If you notice, why always can see chio ones around and usually chios ones should be always book by people???? It's because people who frequent knows what sort of service they provide and only 9 out of 10 will called for them........Go to those I suggested to you....you will not regret

Tot we r at KS/Desker? How cum now at GL?
Nebermind. PRC reali F.up. Ever tried, BJ xtra $, rm charge xtra $, service rush. 2 conclude, I DIY better.

Microsoft
16-08-2003, 01:05 AM
Sigh Sigh. KS look like gonna be phase out leow. Remember in the early 80s whole street packed with ppl bioing here and there. Like africa grassland lidat. Many sheep and many lion hanging around look for prey. Now like ghost town.

Anyway, 1 more fr to add.

Name : Yee Onn (pronounce as nee ann in cantonese)
Cat 100
Face : 6/10
Body : 6.5/10 (not short)
Barang : Dunno how 2 rate leh. Agar 1 hand cnot cover all lah.
Cat Bath : 7/10
HJ : No need to rate rite?
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 6.5/10

Pro
1. VERY small mouth. Small mouth such cock bery seductive. Very gd suction and skill. Suck quite long summore. 1 word.... bj ICHIBAN!!!

2. Can Kiss.

3. Quiet but not dao. Attitude not bad.

4. Game over oredi still got a 10 min massage.

Con
1. Thigh not so nice. Like got alot of mrt track lidat. Or rather like looking at geylang from s'pore road directory lidat.

2. Fuck with eye close and don't moan much.

Bottomline : Maybe for those bros who enjoy bj more then fj can give a try. For those bros who have a crush for small mouth girl mus try.

sexybabe
18-08-2003, 12:54 AM
Ever 6644 dar but havnt on 1 at KS yet.
Got ani gd hse & gal 2 recomend?
Thks.

dkong
16-10-2003, 08:00 AM
KS seems to be like dead town. No FR here at all... :o

Hasa Sas
17-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by dkong
KS seems to be like dead town. No FR here at all... :o

Not many Samsters patronise KS nowdays so no few FRs loh.
Those uncles or Ah pek u see hanging around there where got come into this forum .

xklusivly4u
19-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Hi Sr guys,

the otherday i went to KS, walk from road start to end, I don't see any houses or ladies, please guide me where I can find them in KS if it is still alive.

tiger2
22-10-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by xklusivly4u
Hi Sr guys,

the otherday i went to KS, walk from road start to end, I don't see any houses or ladies, please guide me where I can find them in KS if it is still alive.

Did U see those with BIG RED house numbers, just go in and you see if they have girls or not. Open your eyes leh!

playboy
23-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Hi Sr guys,

They are some in house lady.

Like Hse 28,09.19,02

some are by call.....

xklusivly4u
24-10-2003, 02:12 AM
Did U see those with BIG RED house numbers, just go in and you see if they have girls or not. Open your eyes leh!

yeah i saw those BIG house numbers, what is the best time to go there?

thanks guys.

tiger2
24-10-2003, 05:29 PM
yeah i saw those BIG house numbers, what is the best time to go there?

thanks guys.

12noon to 5pm, well later than that you might not get the good one

sexytoy.com.sg
02-11-2003, 07:06 PM
12noon to 5pm, well later than that you might not get the good one

He's rite got to beat the office crowd.

ROCK
14-11-2003, 11:29 AM
Hi bro Ah Des

How are u rmemebr me? Does Connie moan very loud
when she gets fuck? Is she very tall? I saw one girl
damn sexy not sure is it her,there is a house with striking
blue colour door sam row as the coffee shop selling laksa
and hor fun.I wait for your respond,thank you

Cheers

Originally posted by Ah Des
she is one hell of a screamer!!! POWER!!!

witan788
29-12-2003, 06:58 PM
After seeing the rave reviews on Lily by our bros here, I decided to head down to KS to seeing if she's really as good as her reputation states. Went over to house 6, and to my delight the OKT told me that she's available and was told to wait in the room for her. After waiting for 5 mins, was told that she was book by another client, so I requested but for Zhen Zhen but to my disappointment was told that she went back to her hometown for a month. In the end, she gave me Ah Zhu whom she claimed that had got big tits. Feeling sian liao and with an urge building within me, I just agreed. And that was the beginning of my nightmare...

My balls dropped wif a loud thud onto the floor as I was greeted by Ah Zhu. I gotta admit that I some sorta MILF, but she is definately one milf that u rather not screw. Her boobs are big but saggy. After undressing both of us and having capped my didi, she proceeded to do the unthinkable, she removed her bloody dentures right before my eyes. Anyway, I proceeded to screw her as not to waste my $30 dollars and here's my FR...

Name : Ah Zhu
Cat 30
Face : 3/10 (The big thick tattooed eyebrows are definately a huge turn of for me)
Body : 4/10 (Height below 1.6m, with stretchmarks all over her tummy and thigh)
Boobs : 4/10 Big and saggy(shd be ard 38D)
Cat Bath : 3/10
BJ : 4/10
FJ : 2/10 (My dick went limp halfway as her 'ums and hums'(sounds like throat clearing) turns me off big time and I ended up getting her to finish it up with a HJ)
RTF: Not in a million years!
Hmm....but on the brighter side, I'm now a grandmother f**ker, a title not many bros here can claim...

LEE76
30-12-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by witan788
After seeing the rave reviews on Lily by our bros here, I decided to head down to KS to seeing if she's really as good as her reputation states. Went over to house 6, and to my delight the OKT told me that she's available and was told to wait in the room for her. After waiting for 5 mins, was told that she was book by another client, so I requested but for Zhen Zhen but to my disappointment was told that she went back to her hometown for a month. In the end, she gave me Ah Zhu whom she claimed that had got big tits. Feeling sian liao and with an urge building within me, I just agreed. And that was the beginning of my nightmare...

My balls dropped wif a loud thud onto the floor as I was greeted by Ah Zhu. I gotta admit that I some sorta MILF, but she is definately one milf that u rather not screw. Her boobs are big but saggy. After undressing both of us and having capped my didi, she proceeded to do the unthinkable, she removed her bloody dentures right before my eyes. Anyway, I proceeded to screw her as not to waste my $30 dollars and here's my FR...

Cat 30
Face : 3/10 (The big thick tattooed eyebrows are definately a huge turn of for me)
FJ : 2/10 (My dick went limp halfway as her 'ums and hums'(sounds like throat clearing) turns me off big time and I ended up getting her to finish it up with a HJ)
Hmm....but on the brighter side, I'm now a grandmother f**ker, a title not many bros here can claim...

Can't help myself to laugh :D

The interesting part is when u said she removed her dentures..hahahahaaa:D

AVIATION
09-01-2004, 05:29 PM

Cat 30

Excues Me, Did U said it as $30 OnLy ??
sO whAt do U expect ?

EvEn HJ in HC oso asked for $50 Man !!
What is $30.........expecting a 20+ to early 30s ????

:D

Sawadee
10-01-2004, 03:43 AM
in Petian u still can get good stuff for $20-30

dentures ..... wah thats like only happens in the movies ......

stanleyb
12-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Hi bros,

I am a newbie here, so bare with me.

Is there anywhere in singapore that I can get a local girl (20-25 years old)?

I know they charge more and are harder to find - but there must be a few?

Thanks
Stanley

Sawadee
13-01-2004, 01:58 AM
petian has a few @ $50

stanleyb
13-01-2004, 07:59 AM
Hi Sawadee,

Thanks for the information.

BTW, what is petian, how can I get there?

Sorry - I am new to the singapore scene.

Thanks
Stanley

witan788
15-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Finally! Managed to try Lily out last night. On the whole, her services are SOP, looks are average, personality's friendly.

Cat 30
Face : 6/10 (An average looking MILF!!!!)
Body : 6/10 (1.6m tall,good figure for someone her age. Heard fr her that she lost 7kg within a year by becoming a vegetarian)
Boobs : 6/10 (36 B-C)
BBBJ : 4/10 (She only licked the shaft of my dick)
FJ : 5/10 (The only plus point is her tight cunt which fitted my dick nicely, she is pretty impatient, keep asking when I'm gonna cum, and she doesn't me to touch or lick her nipples...was holding on to my hands so tightly till it feels like though I'm shagging a pair of handcuffs on...haha! )
RTF: Maybe....Bros who gian to try her out better do so before she return back to her home town on next monday.

sexytoy.com.sg
16-01-2004, 10:16 PM
FJ : 5/10 (The only plus point is her tight cunt which fitted my dick nicely, she is pretty impatient, keep asking when I'm gonna cum, and she doesn't me to touch or lick her nipples...was holding on to my hands so tightly till it feels like though I'm shagging a pair of handcuffs on...haha! )

LOLZZzz

Sawadee
27-01-2004, 03:48 AM
www.streetdirectory.com

nearest MRT bugis/Serangoon then take bus 147. or take a cab.

stanleyb
03-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks sawasdee.

Stanley

dkong
05-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Walk pass KS in the afternoon today, saw a newly open Tui Na shop there, with a few PDMM. Unfortunately no chance to try cos my colleagues were with me... :(

sassina2
05-02-2004, 09:37 PM
After undressing both of us and having capped my didi, she proceeded to do the unthinkable, she removed her bloody dentures right before my eyes. Anyway, I proceeded to screw her as not to waste my $30 dollars and here's my FR...

I was ROTFL for more than 5 minutes after reading this. You are super man, for being able to still get it up and in the end getting it finished by HJ. I would truly have puked!

Reminds me of a trip more than 20 years ago when we were puppies and visiting Penang as fresh ROD national servicemen out on our freedom vacation.

In the city, fucking trishaw taxi approached us to see "ping pong show" and like fucking idiots, we negotiated and agreed to go (forget how much now). In an old Penang style colonial bungalow, we were brought to a dingy room and the lady came in. She was dressed like those amahs we used to have working as domestics in our households. She looked like 50 if I remember correcntly and proceeded to undress and do her thingy show.

I bolted out of the room myself leaving my friends there. It was too disgusting to be a witness to such a poor old thing doing the show! Truly spoilt my nice feelings about our household live in amahs to have to see such a sight!

I can feel for you man and still, you can get it up? You are really a "must get back money value man!"

witan788
12-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Haha! Thanks for your er....compliment Sassina. I must admit I've done a considerably great feat in getting it up, something that other mere mortal men would have falter. Actually at the point of time where I saw her ....I wanted to request for a change, but not being a newbie that clocked less than 20 screws, I've no idea how to do it and at the same time being the kind soul that I am...I did not want to break the poor lady's fragile ego by her down....haha!

haulance
17-02-2004, 05:56 PM
I think KS is barely alive these days. Have not been there for a while and decided to go today. Went to H9 and asked for June, went back for a month. Same goes for Lily. Then asked what are the CAT30 avail. Quite a few but only heard of this Gao Yen b4 so decided to wait on her. More than 45 mins and never came. May go back and try her again, was told her service not bad. Noticed there are a few new cafe or restaurants opened around there. It won't be long for the the houses to disappear.

witan788
14-03-2004, 02:03 AM
Calling all Big tits lovers. Let's start a list of big boobs WLs in KS. To start the ball rolling, here's some of my recommendation..

Cat 30
Ling Zi
Face : 6/10 (Looks like a typical past the prime, LSB lady)
Body : 6/10 (Chubby)
Boobs : 6/10 (38C with big, long and greyish nipples)
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (Her special move is her convulsing vagina...a must try!)

Lily
Face : 6/10 (An average looking MILF)
Body : 6/10 (1.6m tall,good figure for someone her age. Heard fr her that she lost 7kg within a year by becoming a vegetarian)
Boobs : 6/10 (36 B-C)
BBBJ : 4/10 (She only licked the shaft of my dick)

Zhen Zhen
Face : 5/10 (Auntie with CFM look)
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 7/10 (36 D with lightly colored, long nipples )
BBBJ : 6/10 (Makes nice slurping sound just like those jap pornstar)
FJ : 6/10 (Even though she allows me to change several pistion, all she did when I shagged her was to wince....and hey who turn off the speakers? )
RTF: Maybe

Becky
Cat 30
Face : 4/10 (Auntie with short hair)
Body : 6/10 (Has got nice firm butt, good for doggie)
Boobs: 4/10 (36B)
BBBJ : 6/10 (So so BJ without cap)
FJ : 7/10(What she lack in looks department, she make up with great customer serviceHas got a considerably tight pussy, very accomodating, shagged her a several positions and half way thru she removed the condom and did raw with me)

Cat 50
Ma Li(Mary)
Face : 7.5/10 (One of the best looking auntie I ever shagged)
Body : 6/10 (Pretty well maintained)
Boobs : 7/10 (35C with dark nipples)
BBBJ : 5/10 (Weak suction but allows me to do 69)
FJ : 7/10 (Allows me to shag her a several position and has got a great attitude)

thegamex
15-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Calling all Big tits lovers.

bro where can i find Mary, zhen zhen and beck? thank!

witan788
16-03-2004, 02:08 AM
You can just go to any of the brothels. The WLs in KS are not restricted to any houses. But I'll recommend House9 cos the rooms are newer and the OKT Ah Fen's really customer oriented.

rsafpilot
17-03-2004, 05:51 PM
hmm where's house 9? is it along the keong saik main road? is it beside the temple?

aniwae tried lily today, oh no she looks like a pig! mouth look like a pig, face oso, have to close my eyes to when i pump her, i tot u brudders say she not bad ... u all meant her service is it?

so if i want lao chio who should i call instead? becky? i have fetish for those 30+ 40 with dye hair then slim then boobs not bad .. cat $30 who should i go for?

pls advise thanz!

cashlove
30-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Mr. Pilot,

For your request, it is best if you go into any fuck shop in KS and tell the aunties in charge your need. She may be able to help you.

Please post your FR once you had your "Dream Ah Soh". ;)

waikin76
04-05-2004, 10:22 AM
Bro...

Can go house 28 and try connie. Service quite good.

jurongguy
05-05-2004, 10:00 AM
Bro WaiKin76, thanks for your recommendation on Connie. BTW, I have tried her yesterday. She is pretty and definitely worth the $100 bonk. Her BBBJ not bad, but too bad she does not allow CIM. You know any gals allowing BBBJ in KS?

jurongguy
05-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Sorri bro Waikin76, I meant "You know any gals allowing CIM while BBBJ"? Thanks...

waikin76
05-05-2004, 12:28 PM
bro...

try coco. not bad too. as for connie, you got to be garang with her. she likes garang guys. but her bbj is good. but i dunoe if she works as fl?

jurongguy
05-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi bro Waikin76, I suppose "garang" is a Malay word? What does it mean in English huh? BTW, tried sending you email but kena bounced back. Could you send your japs thingy to my email address - steven8471 @ hotmail.com? Thanks again...

waikin76
06-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Bro

garang means rough or chor lor.

jurongguy
06-05-2004, 06:35 PM
bro waikin76, so sure Connie likes garang guys? touch a bit complain already... how? she likes to be rough so that she can get wild??? :confused: