PDA

View Full Version : Kitty From Mikado now on house call !!!!

everlite
11-05-2003, 04:37 PM
hi brother here is a very good news for those are scare of SARS.
Kitty from Mikado is now doing house call service in her house.
any brother want to try something new may call her 94352342.

PS:Brother BELOW 30 need not to call.

_jaDeD_
11-05-2003, 06:25 PM
Haha.. why the age discrimination?

Xyberduke
11-05-2003, 06:28 PM
its kind of funny isn't it, below 30 not to call?

_jaDeD_
11-05-2003, 06:31 PM
Hmm.. what if I'm below 30 but looks closer to 50... llike that can anot?:D :D

Xyberduke
11-05-2003, 06:32 PM
or maybe you can let us know how old is this kitty

subband
11-05-2003, 06:54 PM
ppl!! i tried tis kitty about last year ago..

think she is just overhyped la...

Knives
11-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Yo guys, do a search on 'kitty mikado' u'll all kno her age and
her HOBBIES! hahah

wu2nian4
11-05-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by subband
ppl!! i tried tis kitty about last year ago..

think she is just overhyped la...

yes.

DingDongBell
12-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Am going to try her service and see if it is okay.....

Penn
12-05-2003, 12:18 PM
wow.. tis bro so brave, dare to put her hp number in here...

do at her hse?... later she got put spy cam, record liao then sell at desker rd....

rangerfighter
12-05-2003, 02:15 PM
so have anyone tried yet?

kamarsutra
12-05-2003, 06:03 PM
I'm sure lots of brothers out there have form a queue for Kitty coz I tried to call today, she is fully booked for today and tomorrow. Anyone tried her today? care to share?

subband
12-05-2003, 08:00 PM
best is still ah kat ...miss her man...

CPTMiller
12-05-2003, 09:00 PM
HP nos. also post here.
LOL
:D

paulsun
13-05-2003, 03:03 AM
I am calling now... very the free leh!

ricky96
13-05-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by everlite
hi brother here is a very good news for those are scare of SARS.
Kitty from Mikado is now doing house call service in her house.
any brother want to try something new may call her 94352342.

PS:Brother BELOW 30 need not to call.

To clarify brother everlite's advice, brothers below 30 may not want to try Kitty becos she's at least 40. Of course if they want to try lau chio, then it's a different matter.

Not everyone will like her (my friend try once and he said once is enough) though I used to do her occasionally even though I'm below 30. Got one time after my shift work, I visited her and I couldnt cum even after a long bj. Instead of giving up, she told me to relax, and without my saying anything, she got on top of me and did a fj on me! The best part was she didn't charge any extra for her extra effort.

amteel
14-05-2003, 05:26 PM
Hmmm....is biz really that bad that these service providers have to resort to home calls? Anyway, that's good news for me. Plan to try her out discreetly. Not at home of coz. Maybe at a hotel or chalet.

Kenny Yip
15-05-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by ricky96
To clarify brother everlite's advice, brothers below 30 may not want to try Kitty becos she's at least 40. Of course if they want to try lau chio, then it's a different matter.

Not everyone will like her (my friend try once and he said once is enough) though I used to do her occasionally even though I'm below 30. Got one time after my shift work, I visited her and I couldnt cum even after a long bj. Instead of giving up, she told me to relax, and without my saying anything, she got on top of me and did a fj on me! The best part was she didn't charge any extra for her extra effort.

how much does she charge for hm services

amteel
31-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Fuck. I think this is all a con job by everlite. The Kitty is such a poor grade lau goh that I think I am literally fucking my own mother! Here face is enough to put me off!!! I can't even "stand" after 10 minutes of her BJ!!! Last minute bo pian do doggie style so as not to look at her face.

Bros, try at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you all! CCB!

lyontempler
29-07-2003, 03:48 PM
After reading so many FR on her, getting more & more interested to try her out. But just curious, any bros out there that had tried her at her home kind enough to share the rough location so the rest will know whether it's near or far from us. Example like Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, Yishun ...... something like that will do.

Roughly how's her place looks like.

I'll go try her out once i get my pay. Hehehehe......

Thanx!

wanabe
29-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Can someone care to share her body size? Slim and Petite or Plump type?

factor-x
29-07-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by lyontempler
After reading so many FR on her, getting more & more interested to try her out. But just curious, any bros out there that had tried her at her home kind enough to share the rough location so the rest will know whether it's near or far from us. Example like Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, Yishun ...... something like that will do.

Roughly how's her place looks like.

I'll go try her out once i get my pay. Hehehehe......

Thanx!

Hougang.

factor-x
29-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by wanabe
Can someone care to share her body size? Slim and Petite or Plump type?

Petite.

cookiebo1
30-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Wah! One hundred for Full Job! For a 40 plus, its quite ex man!

kamarsutra
30-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Speaking from personal experience.... Kitty is way off overated! I've got no problems with her physical appearance as I am one of those who prefers the "aunty" type but her service standard is definitely not worth the price we are paying her for. Maybe she was that "hot" before but all I can say is "she has seen better days..." Please be forwarned. For those like me who prefer the "aunty" type, we are better off spending our hard earned money at HDS in USSC.

subband
30-07-2003, 07:53 PM
I tried kitty about sometimes back in midako HC.

Give it a shot based on brubbers' recommendation. Nothing to shout about really..expect for the cat bath which she will do to arouse u and very few HC gals do cat bath. Nothing really unique, so once is enough..

darkstar
01-09-2003, 02:33 AM
apart from kitty, anyone knows other WL doing house calls?

:)

ian_dragonboat
01-09-2003, 11:39 AM
she is very over rated.....
tried her last wed....
hougang ave 3

RocketMan
11-09-2003, 04:45 PM
Visited Kitty last Thu (4-Sep). Not worth the time & $$. Anyway, that's not the issue. Important thing is I may have got STD from her. Went down to DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane yesterday tested positive for NGU (painful when passing urine). So all brothers out there be careful! Do use condom even if Kitty is doing blow-job.

SilkStalk.
11-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by RocketMan
Visited Kitty last Thu (4-Sep). Not worth the time & $$. Anyway, that's not the issue. Important thing is I may have got STD from her. Went down to DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane yesterday tested positive for NGU (painful when passing urine). So all brothers out there be careful! Do use condom even if Kitty is doing blow-job.

Regards to you on your road to recovery.....

Get well soon......

ian_dragonboat
12-09-2003, 07:32 AM

no wonder, tat time me never use condom screw her....after tat, for 2 day, my dick itchy. now ok liao.
she is really not worth the money!!!! and waste of time

Kdajong99
12-09-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
no wonder, tat time me never use condom screw her....after tat, for 2 day, my dick itchy. now ok liao.
she is really not worth the money!!!! and waste of time

NBzzz....neber try any commerical gal raw....or even those gals in the pubs for 1 nite stand raw....u'll neber knoe wat kinda diseases they carry or who they've been with the nite before. Practice safe sex bro....for the sake of ur gf, family....even yourself...so as to enjoy for a longer period of time. :D

ian_dragonboat
12-09-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
NBzzz....neber try any commerical gal raw....or even those gals in the pubs for 1 nite stand raw....u'll neber knoe wat kinda diseases they carry or who they've been with the nite before. Practice safe sex bro....for the sake of ur gf, family....even yourself...so as to enjoy for a longer period of time. :D

me is a commander.....like to brave. hee hee.
ok , roger, will wear RAIN-COAT when it rain.

Kdajong99
12-09-2003, 09:04 AM
me is a commander.....like to brave. hee hee.
ok , roger, will wear RAIN-COAT when it rain.

my friend...heros die young...:D

ian_dragonboat
12-09-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
my friend...heros die young...:D

stay young, b wild & b yrself.

RocketMan
12-09-2003, 10:03 AM
Thanks, Bro SilkStalk.......now on a 2-week antibiotics course. Have to go back to DSC Clinic again on 25/Sep to confirm that the STD is cured. And the doc said no sex for the next 2 weeks until confirm no more STD.........very suffering!!

Totally agreed with Bro Kdajong99 that better safe than sorry......because this time round is my 2nd time kanna STD liao. 1st time was last year April got it from screwing a KTV girl fr K2 without condom. Actually me got use protection when screwing Kitty so must have caught it during her blowjob. Looking back, she quite high risk category because she is taking an average of 5 bookings per day and that is an average of 100 screws per month for the last 2 to 3 months. Her business is not bad because I have to book her 1 day in advance. Anyway, I tried her out just for the novelty of screwing a woman at her house. I believe many brothers out there share the same feeling. Wil not try her a 2nd time even if never kanna STD fr her. Or even if she gives me 50% discount. The $100 can be better spent elsewhere.

ian_dragonboat
12-09-2003, 10:17 AM
Her business is not bad because I have to book her 1 day in advance. Anyway, I tried her out just for the novelty of screwing a woman at her house. I believe many brothers out there share the same feeling. Wil not try her a 2nd time even if never kanna STD fr her. Or even if she gives me 50% discount. The $100 can be better spent elsewhere. [/B]

50% still got to pay her $100?? time limit?

me tat time tried her, me stay 2 hour.no rush.
did u know she is still on medication?

RocketMan
12-09-2003, 10:29 AM
did u know she is still on medication? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry Bro ian_dragonboat for confusing you. Actually I paid $100. So what I meant is that even if she were to give me 50% discount at $50, I will not even want to go back.

BTW, please tell me more about the medication she is still on!!!

ian_dragonboat
12-09-2003, 10:44 AM
did u know she is still on medication?

Sorry Bro ian_dragonboat for confusing you. Actually I paid $100. So what I meant is that even if she were to give me 50% discount at $50, I will not even want to go back.

BTW, please tell me more about the medication she is still on!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

she suffering from mercury-poison

RocketMan
12-09-2003, 11:12 AM

BTW, please tell me more about the medication she is still on!!!

she suffering from mercury-poison [/B][/QUOTE]

==================

1st time heard someone suffering from mercury-poisoning here in S'pore.....she must have eaten some mercury-contaminated fish or a thermometer must have broken in her mouth. Anyway, she looked quite normal and no signs of nervousness, trembling or even insanity which can be caused by mercury-poisoning.

SilkStalk.
12-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Thanks, Bro SilkStalk.......now on a 2-week antibiotics course. Have to go back to DSC Clinic again on 25/Sep to confirm that the STD is cured. And the doc said no sex for the next 2 weeks until confirm no more STD.........very suffering!!

You're most welcome bro ...... mmmm .... 2 weeks without sex ..... just like hell week ...... PCC maybe ??:D

ian_dragonboat
12-09-2003, 08:56 PM
she suffering from mercury-poison

==================

1st time heard someone suffering from mercury-poisoning here in S'pore.....she must have eaten some mercury-contaminated fish or a thermometer must have broken in her mouth. Anyway, she looked quite normal and no signs of nervousness, trembling or even insanity which can be caused by mercury-poisoning. [/B][/QUOTE]

did u know how long she disappear from HC sence?
she also used up most of her saving...
now she tong-san-come uo again.

oaoo
12-09-2003, 10:39 PM
... Anyway, I tried her out just for the novelty of screwing a woman at her house...

Um ... beware of hidden camera!!!

ian_dragonboat
13-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by oaoo

hahaha

DingDongBell
14-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
You're most welcome bro ...... mmmm .... 2 weeks without sex ..... just like hell week ...... PCC maybe ??:D

I think you should test for AIDS too, because you never know why she never work in HC.

RocketMan
16-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by DingDongBell
I think you should test for AIDS too, because you never know why she never work in HC.

Yeah, Bro DingDongBell, it will be done at DSC Clinic towards end-Dec because of the minimum 3-month window period for the Aids test. I think it is a mandatory procedure of DSC to test you for HIV once you confirm +ve for STDs.

Hidden camera?? Wahlau, never tot about that....could be possible.....

And Bro SilkStalk, u r right. Now I can only PCC...

Kdajong99
16-09-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by oaoo

maybe can check and see if any vcds are available on the topic Singapore's Kitty. :D

Kdajong99
16-09-2003, 06:21 PM
Double posting...pai say..hee hee. :D

forbidden98
16-09-2003, 11:48 PM
wah lan ae...that kitty i have seen is indeed a turn off. Aunty style and i think pay me to fuck her i also don't want. When see her face, my dick contracted

ian_dragonboat
18-09-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by forbidden98
wah lan ae...that kitty i have seen is indeed a turn off. Aunty style and i think pay me to fuck her i also don't want. When see her face, my dick contracted

for $100, u can get better choice. she is old, short....and got tummy. HAIZ....

IloveBusty
18-09-2003, 05:49 PM
for $100, u can get better choice. she is old, short....and got tummy. HAIZ....

Dun need $100 man...for juz $80+20 htl room, u can get a damn solid lau swee FL chinese/japanese mix blood from China eh?! in her early 30's. Swee with big boobs! Good service CIM n she is damn horny will make ur little bro stand up for 2nd round. After finish, if U find her service good? can tips her another $10-20 bucks lor, it's up to U?

Anyway, those who are interested PM mi n we can xchange okie....but no bullshit! or sabo hor :mad:

ivanahump
18-09-2003, 07:43 PM
since we are on teh topic of mikado - can anyone tell me where is kelly? i m not sure if kelly is kitty? she was working at HDS for a while after mikado ..

chukeliang
17-09-2008, 01:38 AM
wow.. tis bro so brave, dare to put her hp number in here...

do at her hse?... later she got put spy cam, record liao then sell at desker rd....
Hahaha
Last time chiongster don quite
Accept home service

38tiger
17-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Hahaha
Last time chiongster don quite
Accept home service

how comes you still bring her story up while she is resting peacefully.

ahbengsony
17-09-2008, 11:00 AM
how comes you still bring her story up while she is resting peacefully.

----
That was what i am wondering now.. Please let her r.i.p . Unless Mr Chu just come out from changi chalet and before he went in, he got so many to write about kitty. A lot of thread since 2003 :confused:

Jesus

38tiger
18-09-2008, 11:45 AM
----
That was what i am wondering now.. Please let her r.i.p . Unless Mr Chu just come out from changi chalet and before he went in, he got so many to write about kitty. A lot of thread since 2003 :confused:

Jesus

you maybe right bro ahbengsony about bro chu, he seems so interested in her life that can't let go even now, sorry bro chu for disturbing you......kekeke!!!