PDA

View Full Version : Massage shop besides Yangtze cinema in Pearl Centre

moneymind
11-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Any one try their services before ?

Saw some young and slim ladies outside the shop and found them to be thai.

Anyone been there, pls provide your FR. I am pretty sure that special definitely is on the menu.

regards

singaporechaser
11-05-2003, 08:19 PM
Why didn't you try and give us a FR?
If you found the girls to be good looking and Thai, you just drool and do nothing?
Let's be constructive in the forums and contribute.

andrew1149
12-05-2003, 08:11 AM
This shop is called 'Singthai'. They have 2 local and 2 thai gals. Damage-wise is $40/hr for massage.I had tried one of the thai gal by the name Liza.

Name : Liza ( Thai )
Massage : 7/10
Looks : 7/10
Body : 6/10
Tits : 32C
H/J : 7/10 ( $30 )

The local gals are a bit on the 'mature age' group. As for Liza, she comes under the CFM type.She will kiss u all the way and allowed your hand to roam all over her body.Definitly well worth for the money to spend on her.

Doctor
15-05-2003, 02:57 PM
Went to recce this place last evening, saw 2 local (i think mid 30s) and 1 thai (20s). Saw 2 ah beng sitting outside, like "security guards". The thai girl was a turn on, however due to the presence of the 2 "security guards", went to level 2 to just have foot massage instead.

owen10
16-05-2003, 01:47 PM
Same here. Walked past the shop d other day but did not try cos turned off by the 2 Ah Bengs. I thk they may be the owners.

I onli saw d 2 local gals ( i thk cd b M'sian ah lian, fr e way they speak), and their looks cant really make it. Location of e shop may not be very strategic, but ideal for those uncles to let off after watching a horny RA movie a e cinema next door. :D

I thk d owners r really smart asses to ve tot of such an idea!

berdytan
23-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Hi Bros, heres my FR for this joint. Its my off day and decided to when pearl centre for recce after all the stories told by friends and bros. Saw alot of PRCs on 2nd & 3rd floor, must of them quite old but there are a few who are not bad but seat there and give ppl the f**k-up face lake some star so i just walk past. than came to 4th floor and when to the toilet where the joint was rite beside the cinema saw this thai gal who smile at me and ask if i want to "ann mo", her figure was good with nice boobs dun look old so i decided to ask how much, i finally agreed with $38 for 1 hr. Than she held my hand and brought me to the cubicle with the louhan towel on the massage bed. i proceeded to take off my clothes and got on with the massage. The massage was normal, but along the way the gal(Liza) kept talking to me and kept giggling. when i turn around she kept having eye contact with me and give me the CFM face as she rub along my crouch area. when she saw my cock stand she gave me a naughty look and ask me to take off my underwear. And she asked me if i wanted a hj for $30 and agreed. The hj was good as she did it very gently while licking my nips and started make moans as i touch her all over. The nice thing is that after i came she still carried on shaking and did not hurried with cleaning up the mess. Total damage was $68.
Overall i think its worth it as it's not too expensive and Liza was very pro in her job. Her friendliness and naugthiness make up for the so-so massage.
Her ratings from me: face 6/10, figure 9/10, massage 5/10, hj 8/10, attitude 10/10.

Punanilovr
24-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Is this place the one beside escalator up? The same level as the Yangtze cinema.
I tried to look around the cinema but couldn't find one leh.
May give it a try. Seems pretty harmless.

owen10
24-05-2003, 10:21 PM
Once u got up fr 4th flr escalator, turn right n head towards d cinema. u cant miss it one ... very often u will see 1 or 2 lao lians with dyed hair sitting outside the shop

chukeliang
04-12-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by berdytan
Hi Bros, heres my FR for this joint. Its my off day and decided to when pearl centre for recce after all the stories told by friends and bros. Saw alot of PRCs on 2nd & 3rd floor, must of them quite old but there are a few who are not bad but seat there and give ppl the f**k-up face lake some star so i just walk past. than came to 4th floor and when to the toilet where the joint was rite beside the cinema saw this thai gal who smile at me and ask if i want to "ann mo", her figure was good with nice boobs dun look old so i decided to ask how much, i finally agreed with $38 for 1 hr. Than she held my hand and brought me to the cubicle with the louhan towel on the massage bed. i proceeded to take off my clothes and got on with the massage. The massage was normal, but along the way the gal(Liza) kept talking to me and kept giggling. when i turn around she kept having eye contact with me and give me the CFM face as she rub along my crouch area. when she saw my cock stand she gave me a naughty look and ask me to take off my underwear. And she asked me if i wanted a hj for $30 and agreed. The hj was good as she did it very gently while licking my nips and started make moans as i touch her all over. The nice thing is that after i came she still carried on shaking and did not hurried with cleaning up the mess. Total damage was $68.
Overall i think its worth it as it's not too expensive and Liza was very pro in her job. Her friendliness and naugthiness make up for the so-so massage.
Her ratings from me: face 6/10, figure 9/10, massage 5/10, hj 8/10, attitude 10/10.
believe 50 % first

babebo
07-12-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by berdytan

Liza is new here she told me and me too recommend on her.

her rating is :face 8/10, figure 8/10, massage 5/10, HJ 8/10

newyorker88
08-12-2003, 10:18 PM
A lot of ah pek in this area... seen the gals b4, looks old, maybe for the ah pek age groups..hhehhehee. Happy pt spa at the third floor looks tempting, but the raids there turns me off.

Naturefarm1
07-08-2008, 02:55 PM
saw that they have more girls now. any FR ?

maituleow
07-08-2008, 04:04 PM
saw that they have more girls now. any FR ?

Bro u sure bo..after 4 - 5 years u post this ah...somemore now 7th month hor. you sure u see "girls" ..since u saw, pls go ahead and try then post...u lidat say only want FR then bo bian I zap u...

chukeliang
09-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Any one try their services before ?

Saw some young and slim ladies outside the shop and found them to be thai.

Anyone been there, pls provide your FR. I am pretty sure that special definitely is on the menu.

regards
Since the murder
Case of tua peh kong
Tis place no happening

FiveCees
19-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Happen to pass by the area. Confirmed that there are 3 parlours on the cinema floor in operation. However i note the shops are pretty run down, even for $20/30min there are better choices elsewhere.

Mostly milf, some with jiggly jugs, but definitely not worth the trouble to make the way there imo.

owen10
20-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Happen to pass by the area. Confirmed that there are 3 parlours on the cinema floor in operation. However i note the shops are pretty run down, even for $20/30min there are better choices elsewhere.

Mostly milf, some with jiggly jugs, but definitely not worth the trouble to make the way there imo.

d shop beside cinema SINGTHAI used to b a famous joint during its heyday. nt sure if d thai lisa is still wkg thr. she used to b d angpai there, provided gd massage n svc + specials. last saw her was probly more than 1 yr ago. thk she had aged (or cos put on weight?) quite a bit.

dom01
21-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Confirmed she is still there. But hv aged quite a fair bit and very $$$ minded liao. Haa....

fatguy
22-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Pearl Center is so past it's prime.

A couple years ago, everywhere u turn got something nice to see, and they sometimes quite shiong, grab your hand machiam geylang. haha! plus can bargain sometimes.

That time there can slowly pick and choose, always flat rate, $20 + $30hj. (Cheapest i got was $38 in all, paisei cause thats all i had.)

imho, i found better use for $50. :P

anyway enjoy PC when you can.

chukeliang
22-09-2008, 01:32 PM
spg young auntie amy left pear ctr now at ppcomp level 3. Saw her while i recce last week-saw a yellow hair sweet face auntie wearing red in contrast to her fair skin let go quarter ball .ask me masg - i go in the shop. Her masg is std oil and have elbow rowing which i like-medium strength.
Golden q was ask me masg tat part . Ask her price $30. But look so quite bargain for 20- she do.
I stroke her thigh and in between tat valley- ask her to bring out the asset it was a c cup
With nice nipple. But no suckling
Cum and clean up pay her $40
For 30min masg and hj
Will not purposely return to find
Her. Unless at ppc and need a cheap jerk - i will find her again

Name- amy
Sporean
30 plus
1.58m approx
Plumb
Fair skin
Sweet face
Good manner
Dont look like masg gal
Work day shift 11- 7pm
Ppcomp level 3 masg shop

chukeliang
02-10-2008, 12:38 AM
today walk past pc sin thai saw 2 auntie at door soliciting, cant find any young gal, give up went to ppl park complx 3rd fllor look for amy again.

walk past ex mabel shop ,spa bien , dun hv chio prc anymore, got auntie sit at door
went to ah june shop , look for amy , the b-cup young auntie, she is off on weekend and holiday, becos sporean working attitude ma,

no choice mus kau kwan a little bit, notice her handbag(ah june)
inside got 2 pcs of waxy candle look alike stuff.
i ask her to do candling for me,
she arrange the bed , and curtain, later she ask me whether i want to let man do,as she got 1 worker, then an 50plus man pop in, he said he do can candling
i said wat for, wat to tok while candle light up,burning, i tell ah june , i need a gal to chit chat while waitng to burn candle.

so this lau chio auntie JUNE do candling for me,she told me she never do before, only at mounbatten spa, the gal do it on her once.
i said never mind i can guide u, u make sure the fire dont any how burn ,tat will be ok.
she lit up 1 candle and poke inside my ear, and we chit chat inside the cubicle, she massage a little strength on my head.since i already knoe her well it was a very siok session to chat with her.
i can see she wearing abit low cut exposing her assets.
my hand almost touching her asset, as she lean nearer to me.
after 1 side finish , she do the other candle for the other ear.
after candling finish , she massage me for another 15min.
she ask me normally how much is candling , i told her $20, if done at massage shop.
so i paid her $20 plus $10 tips.
i go back i feel relax and sleep well.

will return to find june for hard massage as she is friendly and chatty,
a spore lau swee(also a lau goh la)

(wax candle-ing, an ancient method of ear cleaning , use by red indian, at first i tot it was
from china)

another good method is Pa kwan , and running Pa kwan.
this one must go to pearl ctr, and look for min jeh ,a prc auntie, now sporean,
she can do veri well.

chukeliang
24-07-2009, 02:55 AM
d shop beside cinema SINGTHAI used to b a famous joint during its heyday. nt sure if d thai lisa is still wkg thr. she used to b d angpai there, provided gd massage n svc + specials. last saw her was probly more than 1 yr ago. thk she had aged (or cos put on weight?) quite a bit.

lisa still there after so many months, her milk tea skin look nice , she sit cross leg at the door, waitng for client.:D
think she partnership wit the old man, else wun be staying there so long.

did not see any tua liap local aunties nowadays.

owen10
29-07-2009, 11:24 AM
lisa still there after so many months, her milk tea skin look nice , she sit cross leg at the door, waitng for client.:D
think she partnership wit the old man, else wun be staying there so long.

did not see any tua liap local aunties nowadays.

wow ... she's still ard after so many donkey years! ... hmmm .. smelly smelly mayb ard 10 yrs in d trade liaoz??? still able to maintain her looks n figure??? :D

chukeliang
06-08-2009, 01:49 AM
today saw another tall local lady, formerly from orchard area hc.
now she low profile at sin thai.
asked her , name , ivy or amy , dint heear properly,
will try when next round.:D

butterworth
30-08-2009, 01:45 AM
who is good in singthai?
any suggestion?