PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sexy aunties.

kamarsutra
12-05-2003, 06:22 PM
There is this thread not too long ago and I just want to revive it for those who have the same preference as myself... sexy aunties who gives very good service. Understand that of late quite a few of them have been moving around. So far...

Sharon (PP) - Big and v.horny (lick you everywhere)
Zack (PP) - Big and very patient/accomodating (can fr)
Sonia (Excelsior) - Nice body/ v.gd bbbj (almost mindblowing)
There is one at World Spa (forgotten her name) - she has the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen for an aunty (v.nice body too). But be careful, this place can drain yr finances and the lady is money-minded too.

2003_newbie
12-05-2003, 06:30 PM
brudder, pls state their estimated age and more details, especially Sonia - is she fair and chinese? i'm into bbbj but not interested in fj. bbbj is indeed DAMN SHIOK! :D

Originally posted by kamarsutra
There is one at World Spa (forgotten her name) - she has the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen for an aunty (v.nice body too). But be careful, this place can drain yr finances and the lady is money-minded too.

kamarsutra
12-05-2003, 06:37 PM
When I mean aunties, I guess they are above 35. But if you are interested in Sonia, she is a bit too young to be called aunty. She probably abt mid to late 20s. And she is indian from m'sia. Just close your eyes and enjoy her slurping and suction power... very nice boobs too. bbbj($80) with good strong massage.

fantasize888
12-05-2003, 07:05 PM
btw where is PP??

kamarsutra
12-05-2003, 08:50 PM
PP is at the 6th level of People's Park Complex (take the lift behind KFC).

skingmoo
12-05-2003, 10:00 PM
sonia in the health centre in excelsior hotel shopping centre?
how tall is she har?

thank
There is this thread not too long ago and I just want to revive it for those who have the same preference as myself... sexy aunties who gives very good service. Understand that of late quite a few of them have been moving around. So far...

somecool
12-05-2003, 11:45 PM
i like hj and bj. any entrance fee?

kamarsutra
13-05-2003, 09:18 AM
Sonia is indian, average tall/nice body proportions. allow you to fondle, kiss, suck her beautiful breasts... Very good attitude. Entrance to Excelsior is standard $38.

Cam^Shaft
13-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Sonia is indian, average tall/nice body proportions. allow you to fondle, kiss, suck her beautiful breasts... Very good attitude. Entrance to Excelsior is standard $38.

never been there before and would like to try
is there any movie room or lounge where we can sit there and relax?
how about other facilities?
thanks

Wins88
13-05-2003, 02:17 PM
Here's some additions -

Veron - Skill HC - late 30's huge tits Tai Tai look
Tiara - Pissa - Mid 30's very horny
Lynn - Orchid - Mid 30's horny with big tits

kamarsutra
13-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Thanks Win for the list and for Cam... Excelsior is a cosy place (discreetly located in a quiet corner of the building) with nice rooms that really sets you in the mood... but I don't think they have the facilities that you mentioned. Oh, one more thing, be careful of the recep who seemed to have "perpetual pms". Some other bruders also recommended some malay girls here but they mostly work till 6pm only.

tanmikel
14-05-2003, 08:32 AM
Thanks Win for the list and for Cam... Excelsior is a cosy place (discreetly located in a quiet corner of the building) with nice rooms that really sets you in the mood... but I don't think they have the facilities that you mentioned. Oh, one more thing, be careful of the recep who seemed to have "perpetual pms". Some other bruders also recommended some malay girls here but they mostly work till 6pm only.

no offense but isn't this place Excelsior known for bapoks/ah guas ?

sibeiheng
14-05-2003, 09:03 AM
You are right, this place is full of ah guas. Me kenna one the first and only time I went there. Scare the shit out of me! Now even driving around peninsula makes my hair stand !!!!!

kamarsutra
14-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Bro, care to tell me when did you go? from what I know they no longer have ah guas thare. By the way, who was the name of the ah gua that serviced you?... I will be more careful next time. Thanks

AHSPERM2000
14-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Wins88
Here's some additions -

Veron - Skill HC - late 30's huge tits Tai Tai look
Tiara - Pissa - Mid 30's very horny
Lynn - Orchid - Mid 30's horny with big tits

brother,

can elaborate veron and lynn service...greatly appreciate

Cam^Shaft
16-05-2003, 10:54 AM

thanks bro kama for the advice will be wary of the Per PMS Recep
heh heh maybe tell her i wan a room red red one and get me a girl whose 2nd auntie visit muhahahaha

command123
17-05-2003, 10:12 PM

Wai....Bro..when u say Sharon and Zack big..i thot u meant their boobs....its true their (*) (*) are quite big..but so is the rest of their bodies.....:)

mtkpnmpk
18-05-2003, 10:17 AM
Brother kamarsutra, by the way how much are the charges at pp.
any entrance charge? + special???

FatSpider
18-05-2003, 04:53 PM
any place got those 50-60+ auntie?
anyone even *think* of trying :eek:

homme1979
20-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Hi Bros,

I visited Sonia some time back but this is what I remember. When I first saw her, she looked a little bit like a guy, so I grabbed her around the waist and I asked her straight. She said she was 100% girl. Even though I had my suspicions, my cock wouldn't let me stop, so I started to kiss her. I guess I was a little aggressive cos I was really horny that night, so I din bother with the massage at all. While kissing her, I started rubbing her tits with one hand and fingering her clit with the other- rubbing, frenching and fingering...man quite shiok!

I took off her top but she refused to take off her short skirt, removing only her underwear. She then mounted me cowboy style and she was moaning like crazy, and kept on saying oh my god, oh dear! I could feel her juices flowing down my dick... or I hope it was juices from her lah, cos I still had doubts as to whether she was a girl. Did her in missionary position, and since excelsior has raised bed like proper massage bed, I made her lean over the bed as I pinned her from behind, and pumped away! Must say she has a bouncy ass, so had a great time i that position. Funny, but after a while, she cleaned up my dick then started to give a fantastic blowjob, licking balls and sucking hard on my cock...thinking about it makes me hard again!

When we were done, she held onto me and we kissed a little bit again, as I gently rubbed her breasts. I din care if she was a guy before, cos she clearly had all the necessary qualities to be a girl now. Good intense experience... but I must warn bros she is not very chio, and is a little big bone. So might not be everyone's cup of tea!

Bigger54
03-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by command123
Wai....Bro..when u say Sharon and Zack big..i thot u meant their boobs....its true their (*) (*) are quite big..but so is the rest of their bodies.....:)

What is the entrance fee and for BBJ. I want to try leh.

Vity
17-09-2003, 12:14 AM
tried Veron from Skill at Orchard Towers, after reading reccommendation from a brudder here..

she does have a little so-called tai tai look - she used to work at a private club at Regent Hotel and now a co-owner of Skill..

voluptous bod and very accomodating - offered to soothe away any pains you highlight, making the extra effort to make you relax..

ok massage followed by soft massage - both nothing to scream about, but definitely nice to feel the feathery touches of her fingertips and the caresses of her hair on your naked skin..

hj is passable.. fj only with regulars she's comfy with, according to her..

kamarsutra
17-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Yes, Veron... hmmm that voluptous body and those heavenly boobs. And to top it off she has one of the best attitude. For those who loves the "aunties" type, i fully recommend her. But now she is a co-owner of Skill, so she may try to push for her other girls to service you instead of herself.

chukeliang
17-09-2003, 09:10 PM
Yes, Veron... hmmm that voluptous body and those heavenly boobs. And to top it off she has one of the best attitude. For those who loves the "aunties" type, i fully recommend her. But now she is a co-owner of Skill, so she may try to push for her other girls to service you instead of herself.
i remember she is formerly from Orchard Plaza , correct?

chukeliang
17-09-2003, 09:13 PM

also ........
Lisa(old Lisa) of Town spa, this one fleshy enough for those who like meat.

&
Agnes, something like the Lau swee taiwanese actress of the show " AH SENG"
from Town spa also.

swen
18-09-2003, 11:18 AM
For a different class of aunties, you guys may want to try some of the LSBs. I am not saying the qulity is the same. But try it for the fun. Besides, your rating for your regular joints may go up after the comparison. On the other hand, if you find that the difference is not too great, you can shift camp and save helfty bucks. BTW, someone asked about 50-60s. Yes, they are available there too, though not to many

RocketMan
18-09-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by AHSPERM2000
brother,

can elaborate veron and lynn service...greatly appreciate

FR on Lynn

Check out Lynn yesterday. 1st time to Orchid HC. Entrance $35. Facilities sub-standard. Me go there early afternoon. Want to sauna and steam 1st but sauna room and steam bath not on so not ready yet. Probably me 1st or 2nd customer of the day but the management gave me a feeling of stingyness by wanting to save on these operation overheads...even towels they also want to control....they were tucked away in a cupboard in a discreet corner.

Request for start of massage after about half an hour there. In comes Lynn. Short, about 1.53m tall, but not plump. Acceptable size. Was wearing a bare-shoulders white dress with black pokka dots. I felt she was quite sexy in that outfit. To me, she is somewhere in the grey area, not really young but also not aunty type. In fact, I find her quite pretty with a CFM horny look. My cock was hard most of the time when she was doing the massage because I was imaging myself screwing her. After about 25 min of standard massage, asked me whether want HJ. Ask her for the charge and she said $50. I agreed. She started lifting her dress and removing her bras. Her breasts are not really big for my standard. Maybe 34C. But the nipples are quite big, and very hard too. Probably nipples about diameter 13mm but dark colour. Her HJ skill just passable. After 10 minutes, jerked it out, pay her and fuck off. (BTW, will want to try FJ with her soon. Yesterday cannot because she said having period.)

giggs310010
20-09-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Vity
tried Veron from Skill at Orchard Towers, after reading reccommendation from a brudder here..

she does have a little so-called tai tai look - she used to work at a private club at Regent Hotel and now a co-owner of Skill..

voluptous bod and very accomodating - offered to soothe away any pains you highlight, making the extra effort to make you relax..

ok massage followed by soft massage - both nothing to scream about, but definitely nice to feel the feathery touches of her fingertips and the caresses of her hair on your naked skin..

hj is passable.. fj only with regulars she's comfy with, according to her..

Anymore contribution for this Veron.
For those who have FJ with her before, do care to give detail FR.

sibeiheng
23-09-2003, 03:14 PM
Tried Veron today after hearing bludders recommendation.

She doesn't have the Tai Tai look, in fact looks more like aunty in her early 40s. (but one man's meat is another posion, right?). She got one thick layer of fats around her waist and her boobs are saggy but big.

Massage was normal, nothing fantastic but her voice is quite low, so puts me off.

Offered HJ for 50 or body plus BJ for $100. I told her BJ for $80 and she agreed.

She removed her top and she say cannot remove bottom. But when she blow halfway, I pull down her skirt. But she say cannot dig becos painful. I make her blow in different position, then halfway thru I pull her panties and screw her from behind.

Initially thought quite shiok, but then later got one bad smell coming out of her, smells like rotten fish ....wa lan buay tahan man!

Finished the job quickly and then left.

RTF, definitely NO !!!

pterchew
24-09-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by sibeiheng

Initially thought quite shiok, but then later got one bad smell coming out of her, smells like rotten fish ....wa lan buay tahan man!

RTF, definitely NO !!!

wahaha...chow chee bye!!! :D
tat's remind me of my indo lover!

giggs310010
24-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by sibeiheng

She doesn't have the Tai Tai look, in fact looks more like aunty in her early 40s. (but one man's meat is another posion, right?). She got one thick layer of fats around her waist and her boobs are saggy but big.

Massage was normal, nothing fantastic but her voice is quite low, so puts me off.

Offered HJ for 50 or body plus BJ for $100. I told her BJ for $80 and she agreed.

She removed her top and she say cannot remove bottom. But when she blow halfway, I pull down her skirt. But she say cannot dig becos painful. I make her blow in different position, then halfway thru I pull her panties and screw her from behind.

RTF, definitely NO !!!

Finally I tried Veron also.

Yes she is a very horny aunty.
During the course of her sexy finger massage on my back & butt, she told me she needs to go out to change to G-string.
She ask me what color I like, without waiting I answered RED.
She excuse herself and came back a few minutes with RED g-string.

She slowly did a strip of her dress, leaving her brown lacy bra & red silky g-string.
I did a massage on her butt & inner thigh to turn her on, I further use my erected cock to tease her inner thigh. She cannot tahan & she did a bj for me, I use my finger to finger her cunt, very wet, but after a while there is a bad smell on my finger.
I finished off shooting my load as she bj me, she manage to escape flying sperm from reach her face, what a narrow escape for her.

Good recommendation brother, but I will not go back because of bad cunt juice smell.

lai leow
24-09-2003, 04:23 PM

To all Lau chio lover. Take a look at her and tell me your opinion, to me, she is the best Lau chio ever!!!

http://www1.e-city.tv/home/juku-fan/capture/yuki_aya/yuki_aya201.jpg

chukeliang
24-09-2003, 08:48 PM
she got look of a Tai Tai or Tau kay nio face. dun find her thrilling for sex.
she the best friend of jasmine, her hc partner , think they always go back together , stay around Amk or woodland area.
dun be suprise to knoe tat many hc aunties/gals stay around amk yishun and woodland area, try taking mrt around 11.30pm , u can see them .

chatoh
25-09-2003, 05:04 PM
Bros, I managed to get some time and I cheonged with a nice mature woman in Skill HC. Her name is Veron. Tried her on Monday. I also saw Jasmine, who I tried many months ago before SARS. However I don't find Jasmine attractive.
Her tits are big. She gives good BJ. Nice attitude and mature look.
Unfortunately I didn't get the VIP treatment Bro Giggs got. Mine was quite SOP.
I got massage, and then sexy massage and BJ for $80. Her tits and nipples are wonderful to suck for a tit lover, although a little saggy. I enjoyed licking her tits and nipples. She has no problems at all if you suck her tits like some HC girls, she also moans when you do it. She has one of the biggest tits I have come acrross in HC. I also asked her why she calls herself "Veron" and if she likes the Chelsea player. She said the name was given to her.

giggs310010
25-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by chatoh
Bros, I managed to get some time and I cheonged with a nice mature woman in Skill HC. Her name is Veron. Tried her on Monday. I also saw Jasmine, who I tried many months ago before SARS. However I don't find Jasmine attractive.
Her tits are big. She gives good BJ. Nice attitude and mature look.
Unfortunately I didn't get the VIP treatment Bro Giggs got. Mine was quite SOP.
I got massage, and then sexy massage and BJ for $80. Her tits and nipples are wonderful to suck for a tit lover, although a little saggy. I enjoyed licking her tits and nipples. She has no problems at all if you suck her tits like some HC girls, she also moans when you do it. She has one of the biggest tits I have come acrross in HC. I also asked her why she calls herself "Veron" and if she likes the Chelsea player. She said the name was given to her.

hi Chatoh,

I also tried Veron on Monday, same as you.

chatoh
26-09-2003, 11:27 AM
Bro Giggs !
I was ther after lunch time. I was served after Veron had been at the food court or getting food in Orchard Towers. She was called by the receptionist to her hp, so she could come up.
What time were you there Bro ?
I also asked for Ice, I heard from some bros , she's a Eurasian with Ang Mo look, have you ever seen or tried Ice ??
While I was waiting for Veron, I saw a Malay lady, quite attractive. I asked who she was, I forgot her name, but the receptionist told me she is a Malay. Do any bros know the Malay in Skill HC and how's her service ?
Bye Bros !

jesterem
26-09-2003, 01:10 PM
hey bros...juz recently got contact of a PDMM giving 90 mins massage at her place.

further specials can discuss with her when u visit her for the massage. $50 for 90 mins massage..the rest...normal rates lor...

giggs310010
26-09-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by chatoh
Bro Giggs !
I was ther after lunch time. I was served after Veron had been at the food court or getting food in Orchard Towers. She was called by the receptionist to her hp, so she could come up.
What time were you there Bro ?
I also asked for Ice, I heard from some bros , she's a Eurasian with Ang Mo look, have you ever seen or tried Ice ??
While I was waiting for Veron, I saw a Malay lady, quite attractive. I asked who she was, I forgot her name, but the receptionist told me she is a Malay. Do any bros know the Malay in Skill HC and how's her service ?
Bye Bros !

I was there after 3pm.
Sorry I have not try Ice before, if you have the chance to try Ice or the Malay girl, please give details FR.
thanks.

itchyDICK
26-09-2003, 05:35 PM
My definition of sexy looking auntie & lao chio, but I noe it would be a fantasy if there is such standard in S'pore hc. I would certainly pay up tp $150 for a fj!!!

http://www.office-inagaki-co.com/hitomi/extra.html

birdie-72
02-10-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by jesterem
hey bros...juz recently got contact of a PDMM giving 90 mins massage at her place.

further specials can discuss with her when u visit her for the massage. $50 for 90 mins massage..the rest...normal rates lor...
plse pm me the contact number

Would like to try

Tks

rubameinatub
03-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Not health centre, but geylang.

MUN MUN (Lorong 20 House 58A): FOXY LAO CHIO.

Number ratings subjective, excluded deliberately. Done 10+ times over a year. I enjoy older dames. Not many left in GL that are of standard. This Mun Mun is not the young one.

House facilities not great, so order from other house/OKT you know.

LOOKS: Foxy, sultry & matured bitch. Playful, horny & slutty personality.

BODY: Surprisingly toned for a lady in her early 30s (about 34). Not fat. Decent sized boobs and sculpted butt cheeks. Very slight tummy but not a belly.

FJ STYLE:
Initial shower. Rubs her bum up against yr di-di & her tits up yr back.

AR. You decide. She'll do it in the shower or on the bed or not at all. Willing to sink her tongue in deep, if you are into this. Otherwise, tell her No and she'll just tease yr bum cheeks with her tounge.

On top. Gyrates very well. Like a fruit juicer, uses her waist to create a twirling action to drill her chee bye onto your di-di. Unlike some younger girls, she can keep this up for a good 15 minutes. She arches back to push her perky breasts out and rides you rough.

Doggie. Will fling her head back quite often. I like hair flicking action up & down as it indicates responsiveness when I'm thrusting. Again, uses waist action to raise and lower her bum in a twirling motion. You don't have to do all the work.

In a chair. One of her favorite positions. Depending on your height relative to the chair, place a pillow on the chair to elevate her love canal to your optimal thrusting height. Depending on how hard you thrust & yr penis length, she'll either squeeze yr shoulders or dig her nails in.

ANAL: No entry policy.

AUDIO: Speaks minimal English but vocab is sufficient to have basic conversation. Uses non-standard phrases like "I like your cock", "Give it to me, baby" and "You are so hard". Quite arousing, instead of the usual "F# me, F# me" tape recording.

Decibel level. You tell her the desired volume - she's flexible. Range is Surround Sound for a Small Concert Hall to a more discreet whimper.

ATTITUDE & ENERGY LEVEL. Aggressive. Can do 2 shots per session - some younger girls give excuses after the 1st bang. If you aren't up for a 2nd, does a decent back rub down and massages your calve muscles reasonably.

Conclusion: been repeating many times over, still enjoyable every time.

uncle30's
03-10-2003, 04:22 PM
Bro Jesterem, care to pm me the pdmm contact and name? Thanks.

pig40
05-10-2003, 10:59 PM
A lady about late thirties, enjoys her pussy to be licked.

simon_288_988
06-10-2003, 02:33 PM
this judy gets damn wet easily....and extremely horny type

ahkok
06-10-2003, 11:00 PM
bro simon ...where is tis PP de sauna

kamarsutra
07-10-2003, 10:14 AM
It's at 6th floor of Peoples' Park Complex. Take the lift behind KFC & go up to the 6th level multi-storey car park. Must warn you though, the place is not exactly "nice" but they've some very horny ladies there....

PussyLover 69
07-10-2003, 10:50 AM
rubameinatub,

How much did you pay Mun Mun ? Does she do BBBJ and '69' ? :D

simon_288_988
07-10-2003, 10:59 AM
hi brother

can post a FR for us to see.......she wears stockings?

thanks

avalon6996
07-10-2003, 12:44 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jesterem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro jesterem, good stuff must share mah. You make us all stream stream but until now you still haven't give use the contact. Pls give leh. Also, saw alot of post on this PP in PPC. Can any kind hearted soul give us a FR or maybe the cost of entry and service provided?

simon_288_988
07-10-2003, 01:28 PM
cost per entry is $33 or 35, quite reasonable. look for judy....you get what you want from he rmassage. do not want to say too much as AV is all over. But you will like her massage though.

Please bros and others, do share your experience which HC is good and the gal so we also can try. Good things must share right?

goodboy169
07-10-2003, 08:03 PM
Any sexy aunties in Grand HC ???

Antonio
08-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Brudder,
Guess for the best lao chio aunty who does reasonable bbbj and 69 and if u want to taste abalone at Pissa Health Centre.
Hee Hee.
Wear T-String and crouch down for you to play and fantasise before massage.

PussyLover 69
08-10-2003, 08:53 PM
Hi Antonio,

Where is Pissa HC and what is the name of the sexy auntie who allow 69 and let you taste her abalone ? How much is the charge ? :D

oaoo
08-10-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by simon_288_988
cost per entry is $33 or 35, quite reasonable. look for judy....you get what you want from he rmassage. do not want to say too much as AV is all over. But you will like her massage though.

Please bros and others, do share your experience which HC is good and the gal so we also can try. Good things must share right?

Your massage seems funny leh. One moment you said 'do not want to say too much as AV is all over', but next moment you said 'do share your experience which HC is good and the gal so we also can try. Good things must share right?'.

Well, humans are fundamentally funny and contradict.

birdie-72
09-10-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Antonio
Brudder,
Guess for the best lao chio aunty who does reasonable bbbj and 69 and if u want to taste abalone at Pissa Health Centre.
Hee Hee.

Plse PM me the name of this sexy auntie and roughly the age. I would like to try this evening.

Thanks

SilkStalk.
09-10-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Antonio
Brudder,
Hee Hee.

My guess is Tiara......

simon_288_988
09-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Is Tiara chinese?

LChiou
09-10-2003, 02:06 PM
jenny is also another
Lao Chiou there.

simon_288_988
09-10-2003, 02:12 PM
jenny from pisssa? how's her looks? she massage well?

SilkStalk.
09-10-2003, 02:55 PM
Is Tiara chinese?

She's a Thai Chinese...... extremely good attitude......

SilkStalk.
09-10-2003, 02:57 PM
jenny from pisssa? how's her looks? she massage well?

She's not very appealing in terms of looks but she makes up with her masage.

itchyDICK
09-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
She's a Thai Chinese...... extremely good attitude......

Hi bro, is tis lau chio Tiara fair skin type & early 30s? Would like to try 2molo night as got spare cash from my winnings from bookies....Tank U!

:)

simon_288_988
09-10-2003, 03:47 PM
Brothers, any of you know who has better looks, tiara or jenny; can only try one don;t have enough $$ to try both.

who's "hot" in piassa, I mean "ang pai"

SilkStalk.
09-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by itchyDICK
Hi bro, is tis lau chio Tiara fair skin type & early 30s? Would like to try 2molo night as got spare cash from my winnings from bookies....Tank U!

:)

She does have fair skin.... not sure if she's in her early thirties as she once told me jokingly that she has already hit forties ..... doesn't look that old to me though..... Congrats on your winnings...... As the Hokkiens often put it "Huat Huat Huat Ah !!"

Wins88
10-10-2003, 11:03 AM
Tiara will be my recommendation as she is REALLY horny and fun ! I find jenny a little fake !

SilkStalk.
10-10-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Wins88
Tiara will be my recommendation as she is REALLY horny and fun ! I find jenny a little fake !

My sentiments exactly ......

simon_288_988
10-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Wins and Silk stalk

thanks for your recomm, in that case let me try tiara and give you an FR of her

SilkStalk.
10-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Wins and Silk stalk

thanks for your recomm, in that case let me try tiara and give you an FR of her

Enjoy .......:D

thisanfield
11-10-2003, 03:09 PM
hi bros,

can anyone pls give a brief description on how judy looks like.

thanks.

cheers!!!

avalon6996
11-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Well, went down to pp today to look for judy but she was off today. So our friendly recep introduce me to a lady who she said was young. Later, a lady in her 30s came in asking me wat to drink. Ok ok, let's not bore you guy with all this. Start with the back, not bad cos I like hard one and she is always on top of me with her sensitive area on my back. She dun talk much, maybe me not her regular lah. So I started to ask her questions like where she from, how old she is blah blah blah... About 20mins later, turn around and do front. I start to let my finger do the talking and like the bird out of cage, it go straight under the skirt. Oh, big auntie underware :confused: so ask her why not those sexy ones and she said she cannot wear that and that the only one she have today. I took up the fj for $70 saying my friend also got this price. So start to use mouth and hand, one end fingering pussy and the other licking her nipple. She offer to blow for me so take it and do the 69. Her juice very little but her sucking power too good and I let go before I can go into the hole so ask how. She start to rush to give me another blow but it was not useful so in the end I pay $60 cos not really fj. But she very kind to give a bit more massage which was the bone cracking one, wah shiok ah. Feel all loose up when I left, will go again next time.

Rating:
Looks 7/10 (liao chio type)
boobs 6/10 (like A cup to me)
bj 7/10 (feel like heaven)
fj ?/10 (mission not complete)
Damage $33+$60

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 12:46 AM
which of the sexy aunties are fully shaved?...:D

chukeliang
12-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by rubameinatub
Not health centre, but geylang.

MUN MUN (Lorong 20 House 58A): FOXY LAO CHIO.

Number ratings subjective, excluded deliberately. Done 10+ times over a year. I enjoy older dames. Not many left in GL that are of standard. This Mun Mun is not the young one.

House facilities not great, so order from other house/OKT you know.

LOOKS: Foxy, sultry & matured bitch. Playful, horny & slutty personality.

BODY: Surprisingly toned for a lady in her early 30s (about 34). Not fat. Decent sized boobs and sculpted butt cheeks. Very slight tummy but not a belly.

FJ STYLE:
Initial shower. Rubs her bum up against yr di-di & her tits up yr back.

AR. You decide. She'll do it in the shower or on the bed or not at all. Willing to sink her tongue in deep, if you are into this. Otherwise, tell her No and she'll just tease yr bum cheeks with her tounge.

On top. Gyrates very well. Like a fruit juicer, uses her waist to create a twirling action to drill her chee bye onto your di-di. Unlike some younger girls, she can keep this up for a good 15 minutes. She arches back to push her perky breasts out and rides you rough.

Doggie. Will fling her head back quite often. I like hair flicking action up & down as it indicates responsiveness when I'm thrusting. Again, uses waist action to raise and lower her bum in a twirling motion. You don't have to do all the work.

In a chair. One of her favorite positions. Depending on your height relative to the chair, place a pillow on the chair to elevate her love canal to your optimal thrusting height. Depending on how hard you thrust & yr penis length, she'll either squeeze yr shoulders or dig her nails in.

ANAL: No entry policy.

AUDIO: Speaks minimal English but vocab is sufficient to have basic conversation. Uses non-standard phrases like "I like your cock", "Give it to me, baby" and "You are so hard". Quite arousing, instead of the usual "F# me, F# me" tape recording.

Decibel level. You tell her the desired volume - she's flexible. Range is Surround Sound for a Small Concert Hall to a more discreet whimper.

ATTITUDE & ENERGY LEVEL. Aggressive. Can do 2 shots per session - some younger girls give excuses after the 1st bang. If you aren't up for a 2nd, does a decent back rub down and massages your calve muscles reasonably.

Conclusion: been repeating many times over, still enjoyable every time.
shld go to the geylang site

amteel
13-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Hmmm...wanted to book Tiara for a session last Saturday but was told it was her off day. Planning to try again on a weekday this week. Any bros can roughly describe how tiara looks like, other than that she is a Thai-Chinese with good attitudes?

Hiehgt, weight, built, complexion, facial features?

maturekisser
19-10-2003, 12:18 AM
Just don't . Tried on a weekday. Description fits earlier FR and further confirmed it's her. Std procedure. Massage, pop the Golden Q and said no fj as menses.....urghhh!
Don't get me wrong, I am not the ugly type whilst being a gentle and easy talking cheongster. WTF , after some shake...I said forget it ..jus not in the mood .

I saved some good money, eat a good steak and went home DIY with my mind N-age wif Lara Croft & J-Lo.

MOral of the story? Sometimes , when we have a lemon at hand; go make a lemonade.

axor3333
19-10-2003, 08:50 AM
Rating:
Looks 7/10 (liao chio type)
boobs 6/10 (like A cup to me)
bj 7/10 (feel like heaven)
fj ?/10 (mission not complete)
Damage $33+$60 [/B][/QUOTE]

Bro avalon6996

You forgot togive us the name?

Thank in advance

Axor