PDA

View Full Version : comparison for two straght f..k

tiolaixiong
20-05-2003, 09:04 PM
Ok cut it short ,on 19/05/03 reach pt ard 845 with my fren as usual walk walk see see but due to time constrain so after 15 min go into h9r? i forget liao call this wl but can tell u it easy to identify her cos she always wearing spec n i go pt few time she is wearing in fact at h9 all wl dint wear except her,ok as usual ask price n wat type of service she provide (i mean not juz straight f..k for mi )ask her normal thing like bj she say got nipple licking she say also got ok so juz give it a try go in wash didi myself then call mi lie down thought she going to sevice mi liao (ok i couldnt deny it a cheap f..k but still need some stimulation b4 going for the actual war right)but to my surprise use her hand touch my didi so so a bit call mi get up thought going to do bj na bez straight put my didi inside her pussy n bonk ,she keep ta lek when ever i want thrust deeper n really very sian liao fuck unloaded liao wash then fnish
Attitude :frenly but main part is the f..k ma no matter how frenly u r...
look :late 30s actually not bad looking at her age
figure :4/10
fr:3/10
damage :30buck (however is consider medium price there liao )
overall :feel cheated n really is that kind of want to finish the fuck quick n get out of the room ,so if ur bro dun mind trying her go ahead maybe she give different thing as to mi cos it very sujective.i not trying to flame her i juz giving an honest fr for wat i feel

Ok after that fren also finish his first fuck ,juz happen meet outside he also not satis so at that time is 910 liao so walk walk then come to see this lao chio (to mi n my fren )at h18r8 so both of us interest in her but scared kana the disappointed 1st fuck ,but wat to do didi couldnt want to stop here so let my fren in first n i wait later he come out say it much better than 1st one he try ,wat he say giv mi confidence so decided to dump 30buck for 2nd second try,in there wash my didi(she insist wash by her)ok after that lie down n to my surprise she spread powder to both my leg n chest n massage mi for first 10min really feeling good (although i hav encounter this treatment in gl cat 40 b4 but it the first time in pt)after that bj mi with cap didi tired long long cannot stand so she trying hard on it by using pin huo wu zhong tian but i dun really like that however didi stand liao so bonk her in missionary n after much struggle didi unload(cos rest not enough after 1st f..k )

attitude :same as 1st one but can tok cock better
look:felt her quite feminine got lao nu ren charisma cos she say she is in early 40s so i must really say that she maintain herself well at such a age although got a little tummy,long bonded hair centre parting type,slim waist abt 22 to 24 only (u will agree wif mi when see her)
fr:7/10 i should say much much better compared to my 1st f..k at h9r?????
overall :very frenly n talkative quite patient never rush u..trying hard to make u come (hahaha although my fren cannot come when bonk her)will definitely return to find her again cos believe if return to find her can slow expect more from her

h18r8 vs h9r?(7 :3) i meant both price at 30buck but i definitely getting more excitement n fun from the h18r8gal

ok that all for my fr forgive mi if some part of my story is lo so thank enjoy man all bro here..............
:p :p

Idoru
20-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by tiolaixiong
[ok that all for my fr forgive mi if some part of my story is lo so thank enjoy man all bro here..............
:p :p [/B]

Hi bro. good FR and good try, don't worry about being "lo so" just keep the PT Forum alive .......
Cheers

OceanEleven
21-05-2003, 08:11 AM
Thanks bro for such detail FR. Keep up the good work

fei_fei45
22-05-2003, 12:06 PM
Dun worry bro,i think u did a great job..The onli WL wearing specs is H9R13A..i tried her b4 many times always friendly to me..our session always last at least 45mins mostly tok cock in there aft fuck..H18R8 figure i think very good for her age..my frd tried her b4..say her service not bad

tiolaixiong
23-05-2003, 12:53 AM
yeah bro fei fei i totally agree wif u she is quite frenly but frenly n get a good fuck is two different issue (i mean at least for mi )Got to see wats ur utimate motive of going there for mi i dun mind not frnely as long as i can get a good bonk to satisfy my didi of course is biological satisfaction la i should say,maybe she good to u in both area fuck n frenly but i only get one area from her that is frenly ,so sorry to reply u this but not offence it just my personal pt of view enjoy man all hope to received bro ho gai siao which one is gd at there soon .....byeeee

tiolaixiong
23-05-2003, 12:59 AM
So sorry ah all bro need to verify wif ur those gal around the wl which i mention (wearing specs gal) look like ah gua to mi leh so really want to know the truth cos i dint call them so better not ask them myself but some to mi like post ops liao n some r not ,pls help to solve my confusion!!! thank!! hope see ur bro reply soon

scorpie
23-05-2003, 01:32 AM
i believe i tried this H18R8 before. can't remember the rm number but since there is only 1 lau chio on dat side so shld be her. her figure was gd for her age but overall didn't find the session satisfying. BJ was quick, lazy to do other positions n mildly friendly only lah. still worth a shot once in a while

fei_fei45
23-05-2003, 03:41 AM
yeah bro fei fei i totally agree wif u she is quite frenly but frenly n get a good fuck is two different issue (i mean at least for mi )Got to see wats ur utimate motive of going there for mi i dun mind not frnely as long as i can get a good bonk to satisfy my didi of course is biological satisfaction la i should say,maybe she good to u in both area fuck n frenly but i only get one area from her that is frenly ,so sorry to reply u this but not offence it just my personal pt of view enjoy man all hope to received bro ho gai siao which one is gd at there soon .....byeeee yeah bro tiolaixiong..as bro chato always say one man's meat is another man poison..Try H17R1A..she's good man..frenly plus great service..its H17 2nd floor R1A

fei_fei45
23-05-2003, 03:43 AM
So sorry ah all bro need to verify wif ur those gal around the wl which i mention (wearing specs gal) look like ah gua to mi leh so really want to know the truth cos i dint call them so better not ask them myself but some to mi like post ops liao n some r not ,pls help to solve my confusion!!! thank!! hope see ur bro reply soon most of them in H9 are ah guas..the last 2 rooms r ah guas..charge onli 20 bucks..good bj though..H9 got some mature WLs also

fei_fei45
23-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by scorpie
i believe i tried this H18R8 before. can't remember the rm number but since there is only 1 lau chio on dat side so shld be her. her figure was gd for her age but overall didn't find the session satisfying. BJ was quick, lazy to do other positions n mildly friendly only lah. still worth a shot once in a while her most attractive thing abt her is her figure and looks which are very good for her age but sadly the service so-so only

Idoru
23-05-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
yeah bro tiolaixiong..as bro chato always say one man's meat is another man poison..Try H17R1A..she's good man..frenly plus great service..its H17 2nd floor R1A

Yes Bro Tiolaixiong, if you want friendly Wl that provide great service you should give H17R1A a try. Had a very sextisfying bong and chit-chat with her on Wednesday and it lasted an hour. She told me recently her business is not bad with new customers calling her. Did not mention the FR we send in about her. If you want to click with her just talk about travelling and she will get excited :D
Cheers

fei_fei45
24-05-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Idoru
Yes Bro Tiolaixiong, if you want friendly Wl that provide great service you should give H17R1A a try. Had a very sextisfying bong and chit-chat with her on Wednesday and it lasted an hour. She told me recently her business is not bad with new customers calling her. Did not mention the FR we send in about her. If you want to click with her just talk about travelling and she will get excited :D
Cheers bro idoru,normally wat time best time to get her?i always go find her but always door closed

merc
24-05-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by scorpie
i believe i tried this H18R8 before. can't remember the rm number but since there is only 1 lau chio on dat side so shld be her. her figure was gd for her age but overall didn't find the session satisfying. BJ was quick, lazy to do other positions n mildly friendly only lah. still worth a shot once in a while

Another WL in H18 U can try. Rm5(Hope I remember correctly) Go in all the way, last rm on Ur right.:D

Idoru
24-05-2003, 01:09 PM
bro idoru,normally wat time best time to get her?i always go find her but always door closed

Around 1:30 to 2pm If her door is closed maybe there is a customer inside. Look at the pad lock and you will know.
Cheers

fei_fei45
24-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Around 1:30 to 2pm If her door is closed maybe there is a customer inside. Look at the pad lock and you will know.
Cheers thanks bro idoru,appreciate ur info very much

MaMister
15-06-2003, 11:54 AM
most of them in H9 are ah guas..the last 2 rooms r ah guas..charge onli 20 bucks..good bj though..H9 got some mature WLs also

Will the ah guas let you fuck their ass....anal sex?

fei_fei45
15-06-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by MaMister
Will the ah guas let you fuck their ass....anal sex? they are all post op ones