PDA

View Full Version : Home Massage at Toa Payoh

frankykhoo1269
24-05-2003, 02:29 AM
Recently saw an ad and went for this home massage at Toa Payoh. She (Jolene) is a China mother about 30 yrs old. Chubby looking with a 36D boobs. Claimed only suck me and have not done for others. Any bros could verify?

Way to contact her is through email at orchidmaria2000 a yahoo.com and she will reply with hp to call. Pls post FR when tried her as I am not sure to go for 2nd visit and test her depth.

bros
24-05-2003, 02:36 AM
Care to describe how is she? looks? body?

msgsucker
24-05-2003, 07:58 AM
you should at least provide your fr on her since u have visited her. looks? special? massage skills? can touchy or not? total damages?

u said u saw ad in newspaper. wonder if the av are also doing the same?

24-05-2003, 03:19 PM
She is none other than Maria.
She also operates from Changi Village.
I would not recommend her at all.
A grandmother (fat old-hag).

BitchyBoy69
24-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by 36908
She is none other than Maria.
She also operates from Changi Village.
I would not recommend her at all.
A grandmother (fat old-hag).

u r right bro, maciam koh cheng mun in under one roof...pui!

donaldmun
24-05-2003, 11:14 PM
Hi franky
need contact of the massage jolene, need contact No.

instinct88
25-05-2003, 05:18 AM
I have tried her before and indeed she is a plump and her breast are soft.... below are the details :

Massage : 5/10 lousy as instead of feeling relieved of all muscle tension but..... i need 2 days to recover from the pain of muscle aching after the massage... I tell her not to apply too much pressure but she claim that this is TRUE massage...

Looks : 5/10
HJ : 6/10
BJ : 3/10 forget about BJ cos I can only shoot my load when she HJ for me...... BJ skills sucks....

Believe me or not.... u can go ahead if u have spare cash to spare.... according to her she works 24hr....

davidona
25-05-2003, 04:20 PM
tried her once when i got the contact from a friend. She is quite plump. Boobs - 36 maybe but not D. heavy to be on top. she also exerts quite a lot of force in her massage. Got quite turned off when i was there but no choice since i was already there, might as well do it. Started off with bbbj. CLosed my eyes to imagine beautiful chic. worked as I got really hard. put on cap and then soon, first load. She then proceeded to massage. As i was already tired, nearly went tosleep if not because of the strength of massage. She said she used to work in a tui na shop. Turned me over and started to massage limbs and then the thighs. She said she wondered if i was strong enough. Basket - insult until like that. I told her (coz she really not pretty) if she can make me. she sucked and sucked. i resorted to imagining again. told myself since she is asking for it, why not. got myself worked up again and this time (coz it was second shot) i really worked her. She moaned really loud and i dun think it was faked (fat also must cum right?). After what i think was her second cum, i also cummed. she cleaned me up and i got dressed. total damage - $100.

hehe
25-05-2003, 05:05 PM
wat is her email?? how 2 contact her???

BitchyBoy69
26-05-2003, 12:34 AM
seems like this fat pig has a way of making fast cash, con all the bros here, sigh...

lonelymikey
26-05-2003, 02:04 AM
Trust me bros...you wanna try i rather you take your $100 wrap around your dick and DIY after that you will still feel that your $100 is well used(no pun intended) dun ask me why but for my years of experience in cheonging i rather give the $100 to a flitting butterfly in a KTV than to her

hehe
26-05-2003, 09:59 AM
haha.. nvm wan tyry try.... i wan her contacts or email

croc
26-05-2003, 03:31 PM
wch newspaper u saw her ad???mayb can find new lobang....

macdaddy
26-05-2003, 03:57 PM
wah lau..heng I never try. met her on the IRC and kept insisting on meeting up to her place, and gave her hp number out asking me to call (i guess so that she can have my number to call whenever she needs business) Anyway, she sounded a little too deperate for business and that kept my suspicions up..didnt call in the end. She says she no money and has a kid to raise. Phew! heng ah, thanks for the heads up bros out there!

instinct88
26-05-2003, 10:39 PM
u guys re rite.... after tryin for the first time and i am sure is my last.... till now i still can feel the muscle aching....

Bro who is still tinking of trying.... pls forget it.... save the $$$ for better usage and trust me.... if us DIY is better than her.....

Her BJ is very lousy...... and is the worst that I have ever experience....

If u insist of trying... try the yahoo classified ad and I am sure you can find her posting there....

soyabean
29-05-2003, 11:38 PM
wah .. i was about to try out tml ... but lucky saw tis topic ... any other bros have try her? she really tat bad? haha ... she still tell mi she many customers sia ... wah heng or else waste $$

fluffy
29-05-2003, 11:59 PM
which part of toa payoh?

frankykhoo1269
30-05-2003, 02:50 AM
Just got back from a short tour in Japan yesterday night and got her call this afternoon. So tried her for 2nd time as she promised to let me "till" during my 2nd visit for as long as I could tahan. FR as follow:

After some hard massage for 1 hr, she began to accidentally touch my balls and make me stand while my hands are trying to dick her. Wow... this pig is really wet as she claimed that she has not make love since came to Singapore. Do her in different positions and total I cum 3 time within 3 hrs. Total damaged is $100 including massage.

Face: 6/10
Body: Fat but chubby look
Fj:7/10
Bj:5/10
Boob:36E (according to her. Anyway big enough to place your rod in between and cum into her mouth)

Any bro had fuck her before pls verify as she claimed today is her 1st sex in Singaore. Appreciate.

frankykhoo1269
30-05-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by lonelymikey
Trust me bros...you wanna try i rather you take your $100 wrap around your dick and DIY after that you will still feel that your $100 is well used(no pun intended) dun ask me why but for my years of experience in cheonging i rather give the $100 to a flitting butterfly in a KTV than to her

Did not realise that there are so many bad comment about her and her other names (wonder which is real). However, taught her attitude was good? During my session with her, she has numerous calls. Most impt is that you are able to touch and dig her clip. Tui Na is not worth mention for my 2nd visit.

Anyway, decided to give her contact to bros who still die die must try her. Hp is 9008311X. Pls make your own effort to guess the last number as I was told by another bro nos should not be reveal but again I do not want to be bother my pm. Afterall only 0-9 to try and should not be too difficult at all. Hint: an auspious nos for Cantonese.

davidtan3722
30-05-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by frankykhoo1269
Just got back from a short tour in Japan yesterday night and got her call this afternoon. So tried her for 2nd time as she promised to let me "till" during my 2nd visit for as long as I could tahan. FR as follow:

After some hard massage for 1 hr, she began to accidentally touch my balls and make me stand while my hands are trying to dick her. Wow... this pig is really wet as she claimed that she has not make love since came to Singapore. Do her in different positions and total I cum 3 time within 3 hrs. Total damaged is $100 including massage.

Face: 6/10
Body: Fat but chubby look
Fj:7/10
Bj:5/10
Boob:36E (according to her. Anyway big enough to place your rod in between and cum into her mouth)

Any bro had fuck her before pls verify as she claimed today is her 1st sex in Singaore. Appreciate.

She also told me that, believed tht she tell everybody the same things.

jameslee1_sg
30-05-2003, 05:02 PM
i went to her place at tp on the ground floor. when i saw her i ran away. knn! like in her 50s so old n fat!

anyway i keep seeing the classified ads in yahoo about her. keep changing names to confuse pple. i guess with her age n looks n body her biz must be damn bad.

so good luck to brudders who are wasting their money on her except brudders who r in their 50s and above and desperate!

papa
31-05-2003, 07:35 PM
Did not realise that there are so many bad comment about her and her other names (wonder which is real). However, taught her attitude was good? During my session with her, she has numerous calls. Most impt is that you are able to touch and dig her clip. Tui Na is not worth mention for my 2nd visit.

Anyway, decided to give her contact to bros who still die die must try her. Hp is 9008311X. Pls make your own effort to guess the last number as I was told by another bro nos should not be reveal but again I do not want to be bother my pm. Afterall only 0-9 to try and should not be too difficult at all. Hint: an auspious nos for Cantonese.

Tried the Hp no. but unable to get her :(

gentingman
01-06-2003, 03:03 AM
Recently saw an ad and went for this home massage at Toa Payoh. She (Jolene) is a China mother about 30 yrs old. Chubby looking with a 36D boobs. Claimed only suck me and have not done for others. Any bros could verify?

Way to contact her is through email at orchidmaria2000 a yahoo.com and she will reply with hp to call. Pls post FR when tried her as I am not sure to go for 2nd visit and test her depth.

I got 1 lobang at tishun. blk 299.Malay women. 28yr old.
massage =ginger scrub+$30 at her hse. then bbbj me $20.

tel:92710827 danisha.

frankykhoo1269
01-06-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by papa
Tried the Hp no. but unable to get her :(

Did you add an eight behind? Sms her perhaps.

Christopher_26
01-06-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by gentingman

how's her looks and service ???

Rick123
02-06-2003, 05:44 PM
yo bro:
try her today....actually she is not that bad as some bro mention about her. She is quite friendly and mature as well. To be frank, she really got quite a big tits for bro to enjoy. She noe about her massage as well. She massage for me today and kind of feel fresh after the massage. Some bro did mention about her hard massage but i guess, no pain no gain. If u feel pain, that means it's a good massage cause after the massage, i feel better. quite horny lady to be extact.....haha. overall, i did enjoy her massage rather than some hc(bullshit stuff) or massage palours.........pls dun flame me cause that wat i feel about her massage.

hehe
02-06-2003, 06:41 PM
wat u try on her.. how it sget started

Rick123
03-06-2003, 08:07 AM
got the infor from here, was knid of bored, so decided to try her out. called her up and arrange for a appointment. reach there ard 4+, was not expecting any sort of beauty. went into the room, took off the clothes and then bargain about the price. massage was $50 for 1.5 hrs. paid her and the massage begin. her massage was kind of hard but i like hard massage cause it will make your blood circulation as long as she noe wat she is doing. after the massage, she ask me for special, i didn't want fj, bj n hj, so in the end, tried tf(tits fuck). paid her another $20 for that. overall damage was $70. Overall, i find her massage was not that bad although it's quite hard at times and my body is aching today, haha.... but to be honest, i'm much more fresher today!!!for your infor, me not adversting for her hor.....i'm quite a regular in this site. to me, it's not worth going for the fj, hj or bj, but tf is still worth thinking bout it...hahah

instinct88
03-06-2003, 09:00 AM

bro...pls advise hows her looks and service.....

DieCorkStand
03-06-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by instinct88
bro...pls advise hows her looks and service.....

The number is no more in use ... any updates or it is a wild goose chase ?

Rick123
04-06-2003, 10:15 AM
Yo bro, she looks below average..hehe just cover d face n fired d base, haha. as for me, i fuck her tits!!but to be honest, her massage was good, that's wat i feel, HARD + PAIN = Shiok! SHE IS IN THE MIDST 30 but i dun like the room, kind of smelly....b4 me, there was another guy. and while massaging me, fquite a few called her hp asking for massages.

Rainman
04-06-2003, 01:59 PM
What about the Malay gal at Yishun posted earlier....

FR on her please..

gentingman
04-06-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by jameslee1_sg
i went to her place at tp on the ground floor. when i saw her i ran away. knn! like in her 50s so old n fat!

anyway i keep seeing the classified ads in yahoo about her. keep changing names to confuse pple. i guess with her age n looks n body her biz must be damn bad.

so good luck to brudders who are wasting their money on her except brudders who r in their 50s and above and desperate!

Ever notice many conflicting view sof FR's by bros here?Some say a girl is old ugly,while another say ok,satisfied?So much so that that the bro who says a girls is ok or good is accused of giving fake FR.I hope bro's here stop all this finger pointing.The basic truth is:TO EACH HIS OWN.--meaning,you may find her good,but i find her superb!.
Anyway,my wife is still the best la!

hahaha

justl00king
05-06-2003, 01:36 AM
Ever notice many conflicting view sof FR's by bros here?Some say a girl is old ugly,while another say ok,satisfied?So much so that that the bro who says a girls is ok or good is accused of giving fake FR.I hope bro's here stop all this finger pointing.The basic truth is:TO EACH HIS OWN.--meaning,you may find her good,but i find her superb!.
Anyway,my wife is still the best la!

hahaha To a twenty year old bro she may be a old hag but to a forty year old bro she aint too bad!:D

tiger2
05-06-2003, 06:51 AM
went there to-day, massage nothing to shout at.
after the massage came the SOP and said she never do fj, finally op for bj, and hj.
she claimed that she is a doctor, can any bros verify.

frankykhoo1269
08-06-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Rick123
got the infor from here, was knid of bored, so decided to try her out. called her up and arrange for a appointment. reach there ard 4+, was not expecting any sort of beauty. went into the room, took off the clothes and then bargain about the price. massage was $50 for 1.5 hrs. paid her and the massage begin. her massage was kind of hard but i like hard massage cause it will make your blood circulation as long as she noe wat she is doing. after the massage, she ask me for special, i didn't want fj, bj n hj, so in the end, tried tf(tits fuck). paid her another $20 for that. overall damage was $70. Overall, i find her massage was not that bad although it's quite hard at times and my body is aching today, haha.... but to be honest, i'm much more fresher today!!!for your infor, me not adversting for her hor.....i'm quite a regular in this site. to me, it's not worth going for the fj, hj or bj, but tf is still worth thinking bout it...hahah

Glad that you shared the same sentiment as me. Personally tried her thrice and I find it worth the money spent. Since I am the regular, there is no time limitation for me and could fuck her as many as possible a slong as she has no next customer on queue.
Have tried , fj. bbbj, tf and cim with her. Nevertheless, she claimed that only do bbbj and fj with me, not sure is she telling the truth. Have you fj her?

frankykhoo1269
08-06-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by tiger2
went there to-day, massage nothing to shout at.
after the massage came the SOP and said she never do fj, finally op for bj, and hj.
she claimed that she is a doctor, can any bros verify.

Tea, she claimed to be a practioner in mainland.... but who know she could not show me any certificate to verify her claims. You are right, she also told me that she did not do fj but only with me wonder is it really true? How many bro out there has really fj her?

frankykhoo1269
08-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Rainman

FR on her please..

Yea, suddenly no news about the Yishun gal... Nevertheless, I used to tried another S'pore Poly gal doing freelance massage at your home but only when she is free. About 20 yr staying in bukit batok? Cute face and great body. Love to be on top and dominating me.. haa.haa.. Damage is $200 for 2 hrs at your home. Hp is starting with 90066xxx. Any bro tried her care to share?

Rick123
09-06-2003, 09:28 AM
frankykhoo....can msg me of her no.? would like to try it out. Thanks.

kennyman1209
10-06-2003, 11:07 AM
frankykhoo 1269

Pl e-mail her tel no to [email protected]. Thanks

kiatmobile
11-06-2003, 04:53 PM
Tea, she claimed to be a practioner in mainland.... but who know she could not show me any certificate to verify her claims. You are right, she also told me that she did not do fj but only with me wonder is it really true? How many bro out there has really fj her?

Hi Bro.Frankykhoo,
She's in her late 30 i suppose. Tried her once(probably the last) and that i agree that her massage is hard and pain.
She does not do FJ as she said that she has a lover(probably that's you).
Somehow, got her to do BJ for me at a lowest price i've ever had(please don't ask how much).
So, brothers who love hard and pain massage, this the lady you can go for.
But one advise, you probably got to bring in more perfume as when you lie face down on the pillow, the smell is REAL BAD.
No offence, Bro.Frankykhoo.
Cheers...

tiger2
12-06-2003, 09:22 AM
you are right bro, the room is very messy and sting.
she is trying to find a sugar daddy, any taker
was told to visit her more freguent than can offer her CB

nitecrawler
12-06-2003, 11:19 AM
Yea, suddenly no news about the Yishun gal... Nevertheless, I used to tried another S'pore Poly gal doing freelance massage at your home but only when she is free. About 20 yr staying in bukit batok? Cute face and great body. Love to be on top and dominating me.. haa.haa.. Damage is $200 for 2 hrs at your home. Hp is starting with 90066xxx. Any bro tried her care to share?

am interested to try - can pm me the number?

lonelymikey
12-06-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by tiger2
you are right bro, the room is very messy and sting.
she is trying to find a sugar daddy, any taker
was told to visit her more freguent than can offer her CB i think this woman in toa payoh is telling every guy the same thing like you are the onli one whom she has done all those naughty stuff and ask u not to tell anybody lah etc etc etc so i guess all bros sud have a clea idea of wat normally pple mean by "hang up and sell " cos she also told mi she 1st time do bbbj and 1st time do CIM and of cos the main thing is must patronise her more often than she will offer u her CB

fluffy
12-06-2003, 08:44 PM
hey brothers, care to tell which part of toa payoh shes from?

kennyman1209
13-06-2003, 11:13 AM
FrankyKhoo

Pl pm me the poly girl no

kiatmobile
13-06-2003, 12:42 PM
Yeah....Bro.,

I also interested too.

Sent her number to me via PM.

Cheers...

instinct88
13-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Yo... BRO......

Can email me the no also..pls....

[email protected]

shoot
13-06-2003, 02:38 PM
I'm quite curious. Pls also PM me or email me her no. at

[email protected]

Thanks Bro!;)

sAiNtBrO
13-06-2003, 04:42 PM
hi bro frankykhoo, hope u dun mind pm me her no. Thanks!

hothand52
09-07-2003, 09:41 AM
call joleen on her mobile ask her for a massage servicesand about to agreed to come to her place she call me back at my mobile and ask me to buy for her some duria unopen 4 packet of rice some fish meat and vegertable and in return will give me a good massage n fj anyone experience this before pls reply me thx u it my first time visit her ....to think of that i cancell the appoitment pls advised

Xbox
12-07-2003, 08:23 AM
I'm quite curious. Pls also PM me her no. Tks.

toonytoon
12-07-2003, 10:07 AM
Bro, can PM me her no. too? Thks!

tiger2
12-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by hothand52
call joleen on her mobile ask her for a massage servicesand about to agreed to come to her place she call me back at my mobile and ask me to buy for her some duria unopen 4 packet of rice some fish meat and vegertable and in return will give me a good massage n fj anyone experience this before pls reply me thx u it my first time visit her ....to think of that i cancell the appoitment pls advised

bro you are not alone, I was told to buy her lunch when I visit her and will offer me fj. too demanding
btw; the fj still have to pay. she think this is PAP

frankykhoo1269
14-07-2003, 01:56 AM
I warned you guy. She is very tempermental. If you say something wrong she will deny her part time job and claimed ignorance. Advise is to make friend and offer her the money if you find her suit your taste (esp cum smell haa...).

Just fuck her last Wednesday night and this afternoon this slut just slammed my phone.... yet to find out why. Anyway, her name is Ly Ing 90066173. Enjoy.

adamking80
14-07-2003, 07:01 AM
avoid at all cost... :eek: better PCC at home yourself...

toonytoon
14-07-2003, 08:47 PM
The Hp no. given is Ly Ing but seems like she kena sarbotage ... she don do freelance... hope all bros stop calling as its a spam mail!

fun4evergood
14-07-2003, 10:08 PM
I warned you guy. She is very tempermental. If you say something wrong she will deny her part time job and claimed ignorance. Advise is to make friend and offer her the money if you find her suit your taste (esp cum smell haa...).

Just fuck her last Wednesday night and this afternoon this slut just slammed my phone.... yet to find out why. Anyway, her name is Ly Ing 90066173. Enjoy.

U sure? Or are u trying to sabo that poor gal.....be careful of wat u say in here... u could be easily sued. Think twice before u post any number here.

Lu70
17-07-2003, 06:39 PM
hi all, the toa payoh lady charges $50 for 90mins of full body massage... is it worth going? never tried this b4 so very sotong...

tiger2
18-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Lu70
hi all, the toa payoh lady charges $50 for 90mins of full body massage... is it worth going? never tried this b4 so very sotong...

pls read the previous fr, if you intend to bring her food and vege
and can stand painful massage than go ahead.
enjoy your massage

frankykhoo1269
18-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
U sure? Or are u trying to sabo that poor gal.....be careful of wat u say in here... u could be easily sued. Think twice before u post any number here.

Pls view my other posting. I do not sabo people. The reason I posted nos. was mainly due to tremendous request and pte email to me asking for it. Since I have just finished my last screw and decided to give her up. Therefore release due to demand. Pls, I would appreciate if you do not call her. Leave it for others. Thanks.

19-07-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Rainman

FR on her please..

Actually something i discovered. this toa payoh lady and yishun posted ads in sg.classifieds.yahoo.com under massage ads. there are some tel numbers where u can call.Maybe you can check it out.so you like malay girls too?

Robertpires
21-07-2003, 03:20 PM
went to try the toa payoh massage lady/ as mention she request u to buy cans of soft drinks for her. went to her HDB unit. see an auntie open the door. did any bro mention she was 30+? to me i think she look like late 40s.

charge me $50 for tui na. and keep pestering for special.
wana charge me $20 for zhua gen and blow job. but i reject.
really a turn off. but those bro who wana venture into new area of auntie fucking can try her. though she say have sex only with her few lovers in sg, she offer me sex for $50. but i reject too. not really worth it in my opinion.

hornyboo
22-07-2003, 12:01 PM
yo frankykhoo

the number is not true and she very angry.. she is intending to take action. i hope you plse admit to all bros here that what u gave is not real.... so that we stop calling and put this to rest.

frankykhoo1269
31-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Just call and she is angry that I exposed her nos. to some bros who pestered her. Guess what??? She has decided to call it quit and turn over a new leaf. But no sure for how long. If you guys want to try her, I suggest you call at a later date till this "peak season" is over.

FatSpider
31-07-2003, 06:13 PM
fugly, hairy armpits, old
u are better off screwing your maid

FatSpider
01-08-2003, 08:15 AM
blk 167 toa payoh lor 1
#01-530

frankykhoo1269
03-08-2003, 12:32 AM
You even write the address out!! Be careful when she denied it, bros here will not appreciate your effort and blamed you for sabotaging her.
Some peoples just don't deserve to be fed. Take care.

FatSpider
03-08-2003, 10:43 AM
i am doing all the bros a fav by not gettin conned
those who know anti - vice pls inform them
such sick fat pigs should be put away in jail or sent bak to china to feed their smelly chinamen swine

Cool_Dick
03-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider
such sick fat pigs should be put away in jail or sent bak to china to feed their smelly chinamen swine

Ya man all these suckers FT should be sent home immediately...dun let them con our hard earned money!

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider

-LoL-

A conned man is an angry man.

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 07:20 PM
I agree it's not worth the while to be flame by putting others address here....just a personal opinion.

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
yo frankykhoo

the number is not true and she very angry.. she is intending to take action. i hope you plse admit to all bros here that what u gave is not real.... so that we stop calling and put this to rest.

i agree don't get yourself into unnecessary trouble here... give your self and others a break ..... dun flame me please

Jimmy69
21-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Agreed bros, even though I don like her service (the one in TP) i STRONGLY with BOTH my LEG also ----- SHOULD NOT GIVE THE NUMBER OPENLY. They are here also for a living!!!!

Castrol
22-10-2004, 11:35 AM
i tried her a long time ago - only one time, surprised she is still in business.
i love BMW (big mature woman), but this one is a no no.

and i remember she asked me to buy chicken rice for her that time. i was like a stupid idiot then, want to add rice some more!

Frankiestine
26-10-2004, 12:45 PM
i tried her a long time ago - only one time, surprised she is still in business.
i love BMW (big mature woman), but this one is a no no.

and i remember she asked me to buy chicken rice for her that time. i was like a stupid idiot then, want to add rice some more!

Hahaha how can I forget Maria.....bonk her doggie at the same time she taking appt from calls coming in.....well life is all about experiences but this one, one time enough liao....

XCheongster
26-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Tried Maria last year as I was curious about doing with a housewife in her house. Wah lau!

Even if she were to pay me $300 for "my service" for letting her blow me, I wouldnt even bother.

Fat ugly pig, and too much sweet talk from her. :mad:

kevin220868
27-10-2004, 02:53 PM
:mad: I had tried her once that is two years ago still so fat as she have a daughter in which should be grown up by now.

barusong
27-10-2004, 08:57 PM
can tell us more and where is this place

Frankiestine
28-10-2004, 05:42 AM
can tell us more and where is this place

Hullo read up on the thread lah the address is given out in one of the bros post... :mad:

Castrol
29-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Hahaha how can I forget Maria.....bonk her doggie at the same time she taking appt from calls coming in.....well life is all about experiences but this one, one time enough liao....

bro, you really make her "work" haha! :D

EvilCool
16-11-2010, 12:45 PM
hi bro,

Can i have the number for the toa payoh lady for doing massage? or the yishun malay chicks. just pm me the number will do

Frankiestine
16-11-2010, 01:33 PM
You are such a ass, can't you see this is a dead thread?:mad:

EvilCool
16-11-2010, 02:06 PM
lol bro dun get angry newbie on this web site:D

nokia611o
17-12-2010, 01:39 AM
any bro got home massage kangtau to share?

:D
i know this is old thread, but many nice to read fr.

Philip.ch
31-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Bro can pm , i wan to try . tks

nokia611o
02-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Bro can pm , i wan to try . tks

old thread bro, mother of all home masg threads