PDA

View Full Version : Youth HC

Riquelme
24-05-2003, 08:42 PM
firstly is youth hc former LK hc?

been to youth hc about a month ago....

entrance $35

i was asked if i wanted to suana but i tot i wanted a quick release so i told the recept that i would like the massage straight away....

went into the room and waited for about 10min....took a bath while i was waiting....

the ger who came in was called GIGI.....nice looks....figure not bad....defintely more than a C-cup....a bit bak bak type but deifntely not fat.....

a chatty ger, good massage....good strength.....cracked my waist and neck, lossen the joints, good massage skills...

then comes the special.....went for the FJ ($100)....she allowed me to strip her piece by piece.....firm nice breast.....cleanly shaven pussy....

she started licking my nipples....then proceeded to lick my balls and suck my dick.....very gentle....very good....

when i told her that we can proceed on she uses her mouth to put on the condom for me....

then she climb on me and put my dick into her....we did that position for a while but she really squeezing me damn tight....to make my money worth i ask her to change position with me on top commanding....

after some really good thrust i ask to change to doggy style.....whank her harder and faster this time.....really good fuck....finish it off in that position.....

after cuming i laid on the mat....too shack....chatted for a while....she told me that if next time i wan can ask for 3-some...hahaha....dunno if she's joking.....but anyway took a bath tidied up and left.....

massage: 8/10
looks: 7.5/10
figure: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

highly recommended....

any comments feel free to post.....

skyhawk958
24-05-2003, 10:10 PM
hi requelme,y start a new thread? izzit u like gigi so much so tat u want a thread solely 4her ah?

me also got support her,by the way she told me tat she will be on 1 week leave during start of june

Riquelme
24-05-2003, 10:14 PM
hahaha....kinda of like her attitude.....its really good service from her

ogdotcom
27-05-2003, 05:11 PM
Try Gigi this afternoon,

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : nice
Ages : 23-24
Abit Short in term of height
FJ : 100 (will RTF)
Nothing to eat there!

hearthrob
10-08-2003, 10:36 PM
Is GIGI still there? Had called the recept but say she went on leave...

Any other Ang Pai there other than Angel?

nokia6110
10-08-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by skyhawk958
hi requelme,y start a new thread? izzit u like gigi so much so tat u want a thread solely 4her ah?

me also got support her,by the way she told me tat she will be on 1 week leave during start of june
is gigi formerly from Royal

SonicXXX
11-08-2003, 03:31 AM
Hi bros.. where is youth hc?:confused:

euphoria
12-08-2003, 07:20 PM
opposite Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts... ;)

Helmet Daytona
12-08-2003, 09:43 PM
Can recommend any top 3 chio tall gals of this HC?

oisterdude
15-08-2003, 01:42 AM
so the HC is opposite bugis shopping centre?
Or is it further down the road heading from shaw towers?
Thanks...

SilkStalk.
15-08-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by oisterdude
so the HC is opposite bugis shopping centre?
Or is it further down the road heading from shaw towers?
Thanks...

It's opposite Bugis Shopping Centre, beside the open-air carpark of Bugis Village.......

TheSaint
06-10-2003, 12:31 AM
Hi bros, check it out with u guys,

Is gigi still in Youth HC? WHat is the Tel no. there?

Thnks a lot.

SonicXXX
06-10-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by TheSaint

Thnks a lot.

63395311, call and check...

hearthrob
06-10-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
63395311, call and check...

Steady lah Sonic! So you've been to youth b4? heh heh....GiGi not bad, one other gal I've always wanted to try, but can't remember name liao...

SilkStalk.
06-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by TheSaint

Thnks a lot.

Gigi was there when I visited one month ago.... J.J however, had left......

zeke
07-10-2003, 12:42 AM
any news fr,..youth centre???

kenneth1979
07-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by poonani

Ex Ropongi nightclub girl. Marina HC standard (did apply but too young then) Age 22 yrs, 1.7 m tall, not super slim, got round ass, quite hairy pussy. A/B tits, sexy tattoos on lower back, soft blow, passionate love-maker. Johor girl, but speaks english very well, can see from a good family. One of the top ten of the present HC girls. Once she makes 20-30k, she's gone.

did any bros try her if as good as posted, me will be heading down tomorrow.

iceman74
10-10-2003, 10:50 PM
Tried May few days back. FR below,

Looks: 5/10 (ok..big thick lips. Good for those who like BIG gers)
Boobs : B
HJ : nil
BJ : 7/10 (quite good. Took her time. Lots of suction and tongue action! ;) )
FJ : 6/10 (normal)
Attitude : 7/10 friendly. Really takes her time.
Service : 6.5/10 overall ok.
RTF : Nah…definitely better ones out there.

hearthrob
10-10-2003, 11:06 PM
Hi bros.. where is youth hc?:confused:

In august a "new boy here" and in Oct becomes "old boy" oledi....965 posts...really the art of TCSS totally portray no left over (kung fu dao jia)....heh heh heh...

So how, still interested in Youth or not?...if yes, i take u down next week lah...heh heh heh...

hearthrob
10-10-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by iceman74
Tried May few days back. FR below,

Looks: 5/10 (ok..big thick lips. Good for those who like BIG gers)
Boobs : B
HJ : nil
BJ : 7/10 (quite good. Took her time. Lots of suction and tongue action! ;) )
FJ : 6/10 (normal)
Attitude : 7/10 friendly. Really takes her time.
Service : 6.5/10 overall ok.
RTF : Nah…definitely better ones out there.

Yap yap, you may also like to add...she has hairy pussy and big bottom. From far view and back view, I would give her a 7/10.

SonicXXX
11-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
In august a "new boy here" and in Oct becomes "old boy" oledi....965 posts...really the art of TCSS totally portray no left over (kung fu dao jia)....heh heh heh...

So how, still interested in Youth or not?...if yes, i take u down next week lah...heh heh heh...

hahaha.... thanks, i suppose its paid by u also??? ;)

Sunnyboy
11-10-2003, 11:33 AM
brother sonix,
if go youth, why not choose the next blk "bugis". i see no great filed report on youth lay!! i never been to youth, correct me if im wrong.

hearthrob
11-10-2003, 01:51 PM
hahaha.... thanks, i suppose its paid by u also??? ;)

hahaha! after 3 weeks then say lah...someone cannot walk now...:D

hearthrob
11-10-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Sunnyboy
brother sonix,
if go youth, why not choose the next blk "bugis". i see no great filed report on youth lay!! i never been to youth, correct me if im wrong.

I am not sonix, but I can response to your comment. bugis has more chio gal or gal with CFM looks....while youth has more aunties. So u are right, bugis has more better FR reports.

But as to going which HC, it all depends on whether do you have a gal in mind or juz want to test your luck. If its the formal, then its choosing the gal not choosing the HC isn't it? If its the latter, for me, I wont go either one..

SonicXXX
11-10-2003, 02:50 PM
hahaha! after 3 weeks then say lah...someone cannot walk now...:D

oii... bai kar also bully.. wait my leg recover, let u see my power ar... :p

SonicXXX
11-10-2003, 02:51 PM
I am not sonix, but I can response to your comment. bugis has more chio gal or gal with CFM looks....while youth has more aunties. So u are right, bugis has more better FR reports.

But as to going which HC, it all depends on whether do you have a gal in mind or juz want to test your luck. If its the formal, then its choosing the gal not choosing the HC isn't it? If its the latter, for me, I wont go either one..

he wans young and fleshy type, good service... can find?? :D

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 12:50 AM
he wans young and fleshy type, good service... can find?? :D

wat?? taking revenge on me ahr, bai kar?..hahahaha!.....please dont remind me of dinasaur in GM...eek!...lucky my english teacher saved me...hahahaha! :p

MrDevil
12-10-2003, 05:52 AM
wat?? taking revenge on me ahr, bai kar?..hahahaha!.....please dont remind me of dinasaur in GM...eek!...lucky my english teacher saved me...hahahaha! :p

u say u wan big boobs, i got u the biggest boobs in GM liao, u wan good service, she confirm good service and fresh before at least few days no customers took her... shut down the light same lar hahahahah

SonicXXX
12-10-2003, 05:58 AM

she certainly left a deep impression rite?? ;)

MrDevil
12-10-2003, 06:03 AM

maybe he secretly yearning for her and maybe he take the teacher bcos he know the teacher and dinosour is good sisters, so got chance to tama.. hehehehhe

SonicXXX
12-10-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
maybe he secretly yearning for her and maybe he take the teacher bcos he know the teacher and dinosour is good sisters, so got chance to tama.. hehehehhe

ya lor.. since he say she giv him permission to butterfly.. y not try tama? hahaha

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 03:56 PM
u say u wan big boobs, i got u the biggest boobs in GM liao, u wan good service, she confirm good service and fresh before at least few days no customers took her... shut down the light same lar hahahahah

oh yeah!....like what they said....cover the face and bonk the base....hahaha!

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 03:58 PM

oh yeah she sure did alrite. Made my cok shrink by half the size....hahahaha!

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 04:02 PM

Dun think I can....unless pop two of your pills....hahaha!..

SonicXXX
12-10-2003, 04:09 PM
oh yeah she sure did alrite. Made my cok shrink by half the size....hahahaha!

magic again... :D

SonicXXX
12-10-2003, 04:10 PM
oh yeah!....like what they said....cover the face and bonk the base....hahaha!

if u can do wif dinosour i dun mind paying... haahha

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 05:02 PM
if u can do wif dinosour i dun mind paying... haahha

u sure? onz lah!

SonicXXX
12-10-2003, 05:05 PM
u sure? onz lah!

dino u also can onz ar... u really desperate, hav u notice sperm flowing out of ur nose??

lemonteao
13-10-2003, 11:22 AM
tried win

look: 6.5/10
boobs: 7/10 but fake
fingering: resist at first but gave in later when i tell her i got something for her.
french: no
figure: 6.5/10

rtf: no

darkstar
14-10-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by lemonteao
tried win

look: 6.5/10
boobs: 7/10 but fake
fingering: resist at first but gave in later when i tell her i got something for her.
french: no
figure: 6.5/10

rtf: no

her boobs fake meh....tried her many months ago
i remember shes quite slim n always sits at counter.
very regular too - those days during sars wen many gers mia, shes one of few still workin - 3 cheers to her 4 dat.
she's the one w eurasian look - like late 20s/early 30s - actually quite chio
very pro - if she likes u she can be very hot......

lemonteao
14-10-2003, 06:02 PM
erm, i grap alot of boobs is either soft or firm. but hers is like something hard inside tat feel like implant.
yah, she quite slim. I took picture of her when she play with my hp. I got her no. also... hehe

there is another at YHC, forget her name but she said she from work in MACAU last time. Her boobs at least 34B, very horny and talks dirty during fj. She is friendlier then win. I sat YHC tv room for an hr but didn't see her so juz go for win.

Originally posted by darkstar
her boobs fake meh....tried her many months ago
i remember shes quite slim n always sits at counter.
very regular too - those days during sars wen many gers mia, shes one of few still workin - 3 cheers to her 4 dat.
she's the one w eurasian look - like late 20s/early 30s - actually quite chio
very pro - if she likes u she can be very hot......

darkstar
14-10-2003, 06:11 PM
hmmm ger fr macau...sound vely familar...i know i bonk her b4 but so long oredi cun remember her name or even her face...kekeke
anw if she still dere can try gigi - always wear sexy short skirt and last time try her even let me cim....shiok

lemonteao
14-10-2003, 06:33 PM
hmm... i tried some HC. below is my comment

in Chinatown point= alot of old ladies.
in Eminent plaze=serve by one fat auntie... turn off
Dickson=think her name is wind or moon. very friendly and shy shy type
twin=tried lemon, at first reject her then see her sad look so juz take la... oso keep looking at time. maybe i not handsome la... hahahah
2 HC in upper serangoon=if u like young girls don go there
bugis=forget the names.. but alot of nice girls there.

but i go HC less coz many kakis married already and become low profile. i oso dun want to ask them go lah,not so nice leh.

overall i think malaysia HC service better leh.
think i post my rpt on other section. hehe

saggyBalls
06-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Seems that youth hc thread had dieded for some time.
This is my first post and saggyballs here wish to contribute on some FRs on Youth HC pte ltd.

Pearl
-------
Age 23. Has a buay song look on her face. Her nipples are damn long and the first time I see them I wish to pull them and release to hear the snapping sound. But she refuses me to touch or suck her nipples. Damn! Says her nipples become so long as the result of too much sucking.

Looks: 5/10 (she got a mix of CFM and buay song looks, but the buay song part spoils everything)
Body: 7/10 (figure quite balanced, gave her higher rating cos her nipples are long and cute, too bad cannot touch/pull)
HJ: 8/10 (her hands will never leave your dick once. She enjoys rubba rubba)
BJ: - (didn't try... saw rabbit teeth, afraid they may cause damage to my dick)
FJ: 5/10 (normal rhythm, nothing to comment)
RTF: Don't think so, there are better gals around

saggyBalls
06-12-2003, 01:53 PM
Yuki
-----

This is not the yuki from its neighbour BHC. However both of them have similar features. They both have long hair, tall with mature looks. This yuki also tie her hair before service. The only difference is that his yuki is more fleshy with bigger boobs at least C-cup and her skin is damn soft and smooth with a pleasant odour. Whenever her skin rubs on my dick my saggy balls will auto unsag! Shiok! Her boobs are soft and nice to touch and suck.

Looks: 8/10 (similar look as yuki from BHC)
Body: 9/10 (boobs C-cup, soft and smooth skin and fresh)
BJ: 6/10 (no sound no nothing)
FJ: 7/10 (a bit tight, pass!)
RTF: Yes!

The strange thing about this yuki is that she seldom appear at youth. Everytime call recep says not around. The time she appear is when you approach the recep and all girls are busy. Refuse to give contact or tell you anything. Mysterious gal. I like.

saggyBalls
06-12-2003, 02:07 PM
Cola
-----

My favourite at Youth. A bit plump with small breasts but is horny and chattable. She is very good at arousing me and to make my saggy balls unsag.

Looks: 7/10 (good smile, make you feel warm and happy)
Body: 6/10 (but her attitude is good)
BBBJ: 9/10 (can CIM and clean up dick)
FJ: - (CIM already so LL)
RTF: Yes

She's a regular at Youth and is my regular.

saggyBalls
06-12-2003, 05:12 PM
Wind
------

She came in my first impression is a lau jiao (not lau chio!). Find out she had a pair of big boobs after stripping, which is not obvious when she's clothed (a lau jiao!). Also find out later that the boobs are fake after some touchie. Can offer second round for another $30.

Looks: 6/10 (old already, around late 20s or early 30)
Body: 5/10 (nah, fake neh neh)
BJ: 5/10 (nah, nothing to comment on)
FJ: 6/10 (ask me for 2nd round, me say no!)
RTF: nope

She's a regular at Youth, but not my regular.

breastman
13-12-2003, 08:50 PM
Went to Youth today, find the place pretty consistent on the quality of the girls, probably not the best you can find, but most can make it, never had any bad experience there.

I do not have the habit of booking , always depends on lucky draw, so waited in the room for about 10 mins and Eileen came in. At first look, very vupltuous girl but later undress, breast actually quite small, at most A+. She was wearing a super mini white dress, the moment she came in already decided to bonk her.

the massage was nothing, but again, who really go for massage in HC.

After turning around , about 10 mins, straight away ask golden question. As I said, already wanted to bonk her the moment she came to the room so asked for full service at $100. massage for alittle while and went out to get barang.

Came back, strip to thongs and realised breast not as big as it look with dress, a little dissapointed, but her ass......, my goodness.....round and bouncy.

Started the cat bath and then the SOP, bj with condom and hot tea. fingered her a little and she said very painful, believe her because she was really jerking away each time I put my finger in.

she then sat on me and start to rock away, after a while pull me up nd pull my arms around her and continue rocking.then finish off in missionary.

FIgure: 7.5 (go for it if you are an ass man), she do look neat and tidy down there
bj: 5 (no power)
massage: I don't care actually
fj: 6 (she tried hard though)

Lowdown : I think she thinks all men are sadist, she always moans as though she is in pain, and the agony on her face during the service (actually quite a turn off for me) During massage never really tried to seduce me, which I am a self proclaim jerk for that. Everything too comercial and mechanical

RTF: maybe not.

when coming out of the room saw another girl in blue dress, very nice also. Will return to Youth again and maybe try different gir

Flame
05-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Ivy

Actually going for countdown on the 31..but still have time so go for Bugis HC but was told that they closed early so walk around and saw the Youth HC.
Go in and as there is nothing in mind to call so just opt for any girl for massage.
At that time is already 2200 plus..the last day of 31. go for shower and steam bath.. went in about 2230h. After a few min , the girl come in and introduces herself as Ivy..
Look = 7/10
Bust = B ( i think)
She is quite friendly and told me that i was her last customer of the year..sound so werid.
Anyway opt for the full service..
Overall , the service is good but additional bonus point is that she is willing to chat with me and try several positions. Will go again for her..overall very good service and accomandating ..
Below just my own opinion and know that some guys would hv different opinion but that ok, sometimes it need a chemistry to click..me also got lot of bad experiences, but this one is very nice and friendly..

gstringgal
06-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Was there this evening and recep intro a girl name gigi to me. Since there are a few FR about her earlier so still can remmenber it. Massage so so and ask me the golden question abt 25mins later. Me opt for full Battle Order then. Rest are SOP.

name- gigi
age- 23
Height- 158cm
figure- 34, 26,34
Boob- bravo coy (B cup)
Massage- 5/10
Attitude- 6/10
Look- 6/10 (look like my ex ktv girlfriend, years back)
Bj- 8/10 Almost c.i.m (Luckily pull hand brake)
Fj- 8/10
RTF- may be.
Point to take note: Her bj skill seem stronger than fj, so if all bros not aware might c.i.m before fire in the hole also...haha

Lifeguard70
07-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Hi there,

Me a first timer... Where is this Youth HC loacted in Bugis...?

SilkStalk.
07-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Lifeguard70
Hi there,

Me a first timer... Where is this Youth HC loacted in Bugis...?

Before you get flame real badly from the rest for posting such a question, I would suggest you go to the main page, look for "search" , type in Youth HC, followed by clicking on the "go" button..... you'll find your answer there

darkstar
09-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by gstringgal
Was there this evening and recep intro a girl name gigi to me. Since there are a few FR about her earlier so still can remmenber it. Massage so so and ask me the golden question abt 25mins later. Me opt for full Battle Order then. Rest are SOP.

name- gigi
age- 23
Height- 158cm
figure- 34, 26,34
Boob- bravo coy (B cup)
Massage- 5/10
Attitude- 6/10
Look- 6/10 (look like my ex ktv girlfriend, years back)
Bj- 8/10 Almost c.i.m (Luckily pull hand brake)
Fj- 8/10
RTF- may be.
Point to take note: Her bj skill seem stronger than fj, so if all bros not aware might c.i.m before fire in the hole also...haha

hehehe... reminded me last time i cim her... dam shiok see her wiping her mouth after.... i think she enjoy eatin siao... :D

Sornporn
23-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Tried Estee

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (Breast not too big, but the right size around 34)
Attitude: 7/10 (Quite chatty with lots of smile on her face)
Massage: 6/10 (Better than any HC gals)
BJ: 7/10 (Gentle but suction was enough for me)
FJ: 7/10 (Very nice cat bath followed by missionary)

Overall, money worth spending.

The Renegade
28-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Used to be a regular at Youth... enjoyed my sessions thoroughly with Ruby, GiGi and in particular, J.J. (PRC)....

Can see from the FRs that GiGi is still very impressive after all these while....

But does anyone know where J.J. has gone?

I stopped going Youth altogether when I was told that she'd left this industry for good....

Still have my doubts till date that she'll leave for good.... was thinkin' that she might have gone over to other joints....

Kind souls who know her whereabouts please advice.... thanks.....

purplerose
25-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Wanted Ah Mei this morning but she wasn't working today. Ah Mei is around 1.72 m (for those who loves tall ladies) and each of her breast is approximately the size of a cantaloup.

Frontdesk recommended that I try Liza instead ... .my purplerose was in "full bloom" so can't wait another day.

When Liza walked in ... I realized that I must also go to China one of these days.

Her breast is equally huge (real ones too). Nipples the size of three raisins. Skin ... your typical "China" type. Suddenly my back ache disappeared and told her to go out and take that "rubber suit" for diving expedition.

For some reasons she has a fetish of taking your feet and rubbing it against her huge breasts (if your are thinking of sucking her tits, please ensure you wash your feet).

I took her in the missionary position first and thereafter the doggy style ... the mirrors in Youth HC are great ... her huge breasts hangs down like two huge punching bags that reminded me of Muhammad Ali punching bags ... really hilarious watching those two jugs swinging back and forth!

Boobs: 8/10 (I like huge ones without any preservatives)
Figure: 7/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10

The Renegade
25-03-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by purplerose
Wanted Ah Mei this morning but she wasn't working today. Ah Mei is around 1.72 m (for those who loves tall ladies) and each of her breast is approximately the size of a cantaloup.

Frontdesk recommended that I try Liza instead ... .my purplerose was in "full bloom" so can't wait another day.

When Liza walked in ... I realized that I must also go to China one of these days.

Her breast is equally huge (real ones too). Nipples the size of three raisins. Skin ... your typical "China" type. Suddenly my back ache disappeared and told her to go out and take that "rubber suit" for diving expedition.

For some reasons she has a fetish of taking your feet and rubbing it against her huge breasts (if your are thinking of sucking her tits, please ensure you wash your feet).

I took her in the missionary position first and thereafter the doggy style ... the mirrors in Youth HC are great ... her huge breasts hangs down like two huge punching bags that reminded me of Muhammad Ali punching bags ... really hilarious watching those two jugs swinging back and forth!

Thanks for the update... seems like this place has got an endless supply of PRCs... gotta give it a try again one of these days... :)

LookLookSeeSee
25-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Seldom hear samster talk about this joint.

fatx88
25-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by purplerose

yo bro,

lisa was born in hu nan, but work in bejing. all hu nan girls big big one, home of the imperial nanny for thousand years ya...

big is big, but i find it soft soft... prefers esthee's one, small but hand feel is good...

fatx88

AHSPERM2000
05-04-2004, 09:01 AM
yo bro,

lisa was born in hu nan, but work in bejing. all hu nan girls big big one, home of the imperial nanny for thousand years ya...

big is big, but i find it soft soft... prefers esthee's one, small but hand feel is good...

fatx88

try her yesterday, give here a miss...no service..still want to charge $100 for BM cum BJ....The receptionist suck...like owe her a few million...

ROCKY_MAIVIA
05-04-2004, 11:07 AM
try her yesterday, give here a miss...no service..still want to charge $100 for BM cum BJ....The receptionist suck...like owe her a few million...

Agree about the receptionist though. quite fucked up.

sggirls
05-04-2004, 04:49 PM
Another strange thing at Youth is that no matter which day i go down, i cant seems to get ShaSha - Malay girl.

Ah Seah
05-04-2004, 06:14 PM
First visit and ask for young gal, recep assign Miki, from Malaysia. Here is my FR

Look: 7/10
Height: about 165,
Body: a bit plump; big boobs - soft, D cup at least. 8/10
Massage: 2/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

Demage: $35 + $100

She wears no Bra. You really want to fxxx her at first sight.

Worth to try and will return for her. She is a Malaysia

:)

repsolman
05-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Anyone knows where Angel went to? Apprec informing if know her whereabouts. Thanks guys.

NOKIA6100
05-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Another strange thing at Youth is that no matter which day i go down, i cant seems to get ShaSha - Malay girl.
if her working hour is short, then u can't easily book her,
but then if she r allowed to take in customer calling her hand phone, then it's veri difficult. wat so great is sha sha?

schwing
05-04-2004, 10:40 PM
if her working hour is short, then u can't easily book her,
but then if she r allowed to take in customer calling her hand phone, then it's veri difficult. wat so great is sha sha?

wat's great abt shasha? hhhmmmm... guess not easy to get local Malay pussy at HCs...
:D

whiteknight
10-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Ah May, Excellent Service !

BlurWolfe
11-04-2004, 01:58 AM
Is Ivy still there?

She is the one really gf type and made very good impression.

Her body is normal slim type and with very good attitude.

Wishing I can bonk her everyweek but being very attached really cant.

Anyway so far my heart still with her.

besarhuge2
16-04-2004, 01:09 AM

Why u say that ? Please tell us more

backspace888
17-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Yuki
-----

This is not the yuki from its neighbour BHC. However both of them have similar features. They both have long hair, tall with mature looks. This yuki also tie her hair before service. The only difference is that his yuki is more fleshy with bigger boobs at least C-cup and her skin is damn soft and smooth with a pleasant odour. Whenever her skin rubs on my dick my saggy balls will auto unsag! Shiok! Her boobs are soft and nice to touch and suck.

Looks: 8/10 (similar look as yuki from BHC)
Body: 9/10 (boobs C-cup, soft and smooth skin and fresh)
BJ: 6/10 (no sound no nothing)
FJ: 7/10 (a bit tight, pass!)
RTF: Yes!

The strange thing about this yuki is that she seldom appear at youth. Everytime call recep says not around. The time she appear is when you approach the recep and all girls are busy. Refuse to give contact or tell you anything. Mysterious gal. I like.

Hi Bros,

Any bros know where is the Yuki? I tried her many months ago, still couldn't forget her . I tried to call her but the recep also said she went back ready. Any one got her contact or know where she go?

:(

besarhuge2
17-04-2004, 01:15 PM
I've tried this Liza.

I agree with most of the FR here about her big boobs & her liking of wanting to rub your feet on her breast. Her service also quite good but I won't RTF. The reason is that she is fucking dirty. She will place all her saliva on yr body, you can also put yr saliva all over her body, shoot yr sperm on her body... but then I regret it bcos at the end of the sexciting encounter, she just put on her clothes stgaight away, no washing one leh !!

Now, my whole body itchy like hell, knn dun know whether it is the saliva or the dirty bed sheet or towel. But dun let this spoil yr fun, I have nothing against her & not here to spoil her biz. Do at yr own risk, was just reporting my experience.

Anyway, any bro got FR on this Ah May ?

Tks

besarhuge2
17-04-2004, 01:16 PM
First visit and ask for young gal, recep assign Miki, from Malaysia. Here is my FR

Look: 7/10
Height: about 165,
Body: a bit plump; big boobs - soft, D cup at least. 8/10
Massage: 2/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

Demage: $35 + $100

She wears no Bra. You really want to fxxx her at first sight.

Worth to try and will return for her. She is a Malaysia

This Miki fair skin or dark skin ?

mini_bot
17-04-2004, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=backspace888]Hi Bros,

Any bros know where is the Yuki? I tried her many months ago, still couldn't forget her . I tried to call her but the recep also said she went back ready. Any one got her contact or know where she go?

From wat I noe, the Yuki from BHC has left liao. So bro who wanna try her, too bad.

repsolman
18-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Yuki from BHC. Mmmmm... many good times with her. She is one of my all time favourites and I can do almost anything with her. Too bad, those good times will remain only a memory. Made the mistake of not getting her phone no., and now, she's gone like the wind.

[QUOTE=backspace888]Hi Bros,

From wat I noe, the Yuki from BHC has left liao. So bro who wanna try her, too bad.

CheongKTV
24-04-2004, 02:48 PM
who are the more popular gals with good service at Youth?

saw a few FR on Liza... is she good?

Tempted to pay Youth a visit.

gedangsa
25-04-2004, 12:56 AM
who are the more popular gals with good service at Youth?

saw a few FR on Liza... is she good?

Tempted to pay Youth a visit.

dirty girl, no shower after special. Try at your own risk !!

hearthrob
25-04-2004, 02:15 AM

Are you Ah May advertising for yourself?
Heard that Ah may england quite powderful one and web savvy too.... ;)

hearthrob
25-04-2004, 02:16 AM
dirty girl, no shower after special. Try at your own risk !!

Okie bro, since you said so i will avoid her. :cool:

gedangsa
25-04-2004, 11:54 AM
Are you Ah May advertising for yourself?
Heard that Ah may england quite powderful one and web savvy too.... ;)

Don't mind can give FR on this Ah May ? What is the best time & day to book her ?

Tks

Drew
25-04-2004, 02:27 PM
is May and Ah May(or Ah Mei) the same person???

i am asking this becos in page 2 or 3 of this thread, there is an FR on May. and the FR was bad man. boobs B cup only, and face cannot make it.

also i have inquired with the receptionist if indeed they are the same person.
in her not-so-clear reply , she said they are the same person

gedangsa
25-04-2004, 03:45 PM
is May and Ah May(or Ah Mei) the same person???

i am asking this becos in page 2 or 3 of this thread, there is an FR on May. and the FR was bad man. boobs B cup only, and face cannot make it.

also i have inquired with the receptionist if indeed they are the same person.
in her not-so-clear reply , she said they are the same person

u think shd be the same lah

Drew
25-04-2004, 04:23 PM
one FR says May is B cup

another FR says Ah Mei is C cup

i assume both FRs are about the same person

so this Ah Mei, what is her cup size in reality?

hearthrob
25-04-2004, 10:11 PM
one FR says May is B cup

another FR says Ah Mei is C cup

i assume both FRs are about the same person

so this Ah Mei, what is her cup size in reality?

I think she should be B cup. Saw her parading a couple of times passing through the lounge area. Quite a tall gal and hip is "quicy-ly" big but neh neh is average lah.....surprisingly there isn't much Fr on her.

Bro whiteknight, care to share your experience? :)

gedangsa
26-04-2004, 12:33 AM
Ah Mei's is not suitable for boobs lover, cup size is between A and B lah

flcult
28-04-2004, 05:07 PM
does anyone remember anna? i tried her once and gave her my hp number...BAD MISTAKE! anyway, i have left cheong scene for quite a while now, 3 yrs to be exact, thinking of coming back and visitng my fave YHC!

gedangsa
29-04-2004, 12:21 AM
Trid Liza again. Shit confirm she don't shower after fucking session.

gedangsa
29-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Any bros got any more FR on the Malay girl Sha Sha ?

tks

gedangsa
30-04-2004, 12:12 AM
no one tried sha sha the malay girl b4 ?

gedangsa
03-05-2004, 12:48 AM
Finally managed to tried Sha Sha. Quite dissapointed when came in. Quite fat actually (maybe the correct word is plumb). To cut story short, when she take off clothes, shit, tummy bluge & body quite out of shape. Sianz half oredi when saw her body. Told me she's 27 but am surprised at 27 body so jialat and oso suprised that such body can still earn a living in HC. Her breast B size, quite firm, her dark black nipple as big as marble but very rough texture like the cat's tongue.

Anyway, worst thing is after special (I opted for BJ) she wear back clothes straight away, no shower. Knn... another dirty fella... now my body itchy liao

RTF: U got to be crazy !!

PQ_TD
03-05-2004, 01:48 AM
Thanks Bro for the info, or else waste money!!

Jiraya
11-12-2010, 02:05 PM
woah closed down already ?no updates since 2004?

samsam33
11-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Closed down? No lah, think Youth is still around

woah closed down already ?no updates since 2004?

geylangbonker
11-12-2010, 11:45 PM
It seems like all those previous postings has been deleted in silence.
It will be better in this way and it does not leak out any informative leads to "AV".Any more essay writings of encounters and info-sharing from some newbies or silly samsters will lead YHC to nowhere.
"留住青山在,不怕没材烧"...!maybe the boss has got his ways to request moderator to delete all those postings .:cool:

masterofsound
12-12-2010, 06:41 AM
It seems like all those previous postings has been deleted in silence.
It will be better in this way and it does not leak out any informative leads to "AV".Any more essay writings of encounters and info-sharing from some newbies or silly samsters will lead YHC to nowhere.
"留住青山在,不怕没材烧"...!maybe the boss has got his ways to request moderator to delete all those postings .:cool:

"留住青山在,不怕没材烧"...! fucking agree!! hahaha!

japan1
13-12-2010, 09:32 AM
"留住青山在,不怕没材烧"...! fucking agree!! hahaha!

Thank goodness its still here. No more silly horny FR pls. Keep it discreet.

iceteaguy
18-12-2010, 03:47 PM
LOL ... I just came back from YHC. Nothing special there. All room with "cystal clear" windows on the door. :) Bro should know what I mean.

TKee
18-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Yes, all clear glass turns the specials off.:(

geylangbonker
18-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Hm..."the green hill still remains, not afraid of no charcoal to burn!”
“charcoal need to source their daily usage to burn externally!"
:rolleyes:

Rally
19-12-2010, 12:27 AM
wa our hc is really closing down 1 by 1. nowsday u buy newpaper and see the hc section, only left a few still in operation that r still putting ads in the papers. The rest r all history liao. haiz.

masterofsound
19-12-2010, 01:32 PM
this place also closed?!?

oxblood69
22-12-2010, 12:30 AM
nopes....they are not closed...
But they cut windows into every Room door so can see from outside. All due to recent raids I guess..

archenemy
22-12-2010, 10:26 AM
All rooms are now fixed with windows on the doors, heard from the masseuse that this was only implemented this week, unfortunately.

A lot of gals have left after the recent changes, many voicing concerns over the AV raids and the drop in income in the foreseeable future. Basically they no longer do FJ, and will try to psycho you to do HJ instead since it's faster and involves lesser bodily contact in case there is a raid.

I guess it is a sign that times are different now. Not sure how long this will last.

Green Finger
22-12-2010, 10:01 PM
All rooms are now fixed with windows on the doors, heard from the masseuse that this was only implemented this week, unfortunately.

A lot of gals have left after the recent changes, many voicing concerns over the AV raids and the drop in income in the foreseeable future. Basically they no longer do FJ, and will try to psycho you to do HJ instead since it's faster and involves lesser bodily contact in case there is a raid.

I guess it is a sign that times are different now. Not sure how long this will last.

"All rooms are now fixed with windows on the doors, heard from the masseuse that this was only implemented this week, unfortunately."
This would be the SOP for new or existing HC establishment, if they do not want to risk losing thier operating rights. And to keep the girls they wd have to increase their wages, and to be sustainable in their operations, all the "hoe hia ti" bros here have to chip in.....ie you know, pay more to help them stay afloat.

geylangbonker
23-12-2010, 12:22 AM
" And to keep the girls they wd have to increase their wages, and to be sustainable in their operations, all the "hoe hia ti" bros here have to chip in.....ie you know, pay more to help them stay afloat.

Hm.."hoe hia ti"...you better think twice of what you mentioned as above.
Sooner or later , the remaining workable ladies will be venturing their trade elsewhere.....

lanjiaobigbig
23-12-2010, 02:47 AM

The SPF better start thinking how to issue more brothel licenses man! Out of curiosity can anyone apply for brothel licence?

Green Finger
23-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Hm.."hoe hia ti"...you better think twice of what you mentioned as above.
Sooner or later , the remaining workable ladies will be venturing their trade elsewhere.....

Well....Living in a real world... .and money talks

go_wild
23-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Anyone know if Yuki is still around? Tried SMSing her but no answer. Any other way of Ctc her? - Boss

chatlovers
23-12-2010, 10:11 AM
I went here last week without knowing this change in door. I paid at counter and was shocked to see big glass window on every single door. I went inside room removed my shoes and changed my mind and put on my shoes once again and walked back to the counter and asked them when did this change happen? Is it coz of AV?

Well, they said its not coz of AV (i doubt though) and they also told me that all HC's will have same door ( i didnt buy that). I was completely uncomfortable to even have massage inside that room, its better to be separated by curtains than transparent glass. So in the end I chose to get refund and walked out thinking Youth HC is no longer in the list of HC's I like to go once in a while... Its sad end...

vince2422
23-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Fully understand your feeling but I guess this is it.

The HC scene that we used to know will NEVER be the same with all these closures of the HCs. I don't know how this will will shape future HCs but the days of extra services besides HJ is drawing to a close for such places.

Its very sad cause we have seen how the HC has developed over the years,.guess all the malaysians HC girls will have to move back to Malaysia for work or find alternatives. It may bring about the rise in FL but with the restrictions on budget hotels going as well...I really don't see how they can carry on.

Looks like the ONLY alternative we are left is the licenced Geylang brothels which probably in recent years took a heavy blow on their income due to the rise of FL, TN & HCs..now with all these been tightened...they should be seeing happier days....

I am sure many bros like me are going to miss their regular dose of HC gals which we use to seek for sex solace. :(

pyscho77
06-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi,

Just managed to login here. Good to see the thread still surviving, but got a shock when I read some bros feedback since Dec 2010 - I would like to confirm with bros that there are ACTUALLY see-thru windows at the door now??? So would be just SOP massage, TV Ch 8 爱, sauna and free flow of condiments (coffee, tea and orange juice)... If I membered correctly....

Health888
06-01-2011, 03:34 PM
They used bath towers to cover the glass doors

neuman
07-01-2011, 03:31 AM
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3980/26262773.png (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/26262773.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Enough of your nonsense.

Show something else.

albatross
08-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Damn, was about to visit later, lucky saw u guy's post. Yep "doing" it would be extremly uncomfortable, machiam like speed run. :(

Ai Launch Liao
08-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Eerr ... who is that ?

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3980/26262773.png (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/26262773.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Ai Launch Liao
08-01-2011, 11:59 AM
with all these channges, maybe HC will be a place to exchange contact & then bonk outside ?

CockInPuss
08-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Eerr ... who is that ?

u mean u dun recognise one of Jackass Neo's ex-girlfrens.

Ai Launch Liao
08-01-2011, 03:24 PM
u mean u dun recognise one of Jackass Neo's ex-girlfrens.

i dont even recognize the WLs that I bonked, so how can I recognize the mistress that Jack Neo bonk ? Hahaha joking joking ....

u mean that one that did in the car ?

CockInPuss
08-01-2011, 04:53 PM
i dont even recognize the WLs that I bonked, so how can I recognize the mistress that Jack Neo bonk ? Hahaha joking joking ....

u mean that one that did in the car ?

No lah. The one from City Harvest that likes to draw attention to herself. She even went to extent to make police report for harassment. I doubt even Jackass Neo dare even to bonk her. Its all hearsay. Now she got a super tuakee angmo dick to suck. So no need to harass Jackass anymore.

funnyfun
09-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Hi,

Just managed to login here. Good to see the thread still surviving, but got a shock when I read some bros feedback since Dec 2010 - I would like to confirm with bros that there are ACTUALLY see-thru windows at the door now??? So would be just SOP massage, TV Ch 8 爱, sauna and free flow of condiments (coffee, tea and orange juice)... If I membered correctly....

Yup, exacatly..
Went there recently to take a look at the new doors after hearing about the change..
And indeed every room has a clear glass panel at eye-level, and you can see EVERYTHING very clearly inside..
Think their business got affected by it, as there seems to be less people than usual..
And about using towel to cover the window, I'm not sure if they allow that

yuhang
09-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Why AV only so take care of this HC Only?I think the boss may be did not pay under table money that is why door also kena change to glass and take 5 kena close or this special care from AV.

torrokey
09-01-2011, 02:42 PM
They allow towel to cover if you're regular and on certain days/time they think it's safe

But I don't advise you folks doing so as once those kena marked and forced to remove doors or replace with clear glass, I think they will be on monitor list for quite sometime.

So, no point taking unnecessary risks, there are still some HCs available

Imagine if you're unlucky on that day and they said they cover the towel because you requested for that kind of special

Yup, exacatly..
Went there recently to take a look at the new doors after hearing about the change..
And indeed every room has a clear glass panel at eye-level, and you can see EVERYTHING very clearly inside..
Think their business got affected by it, as there seems to be less people than usual..
And about using towel to cover the window, I'm not sure if they allow that

yangyang
09-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Tried gigi, 23 yrs old prc, there a while back (wonder if she is still there):

looks: 7/10 fair pretty face
body: 7/10 smooth huggable smells sexy, she applies lots of moisturizing lotion
boobs: 3/10 big c but fake
catbath: 7.5/10 nice licking and seductive moaning sound
bj: 7.5/10 gd suction
fj: 7/10 pretty tight with good sound system

She says can ask her out sometimes for ktv (she used to work at ktv) or clubbing. :D

lmf005
09-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Tried Jess today. First time had a bbbj. It was great ! Shiok !