PDA

View Full Version : Yishun Happening!! Finally!!

HandsomeX
29-05-2003, 11:05 PM
I was feeling tired and having body ache today. Normally when I have such feelings, the first thing that I'll tought of will be going to HC for a good massage.
I remember sometimes ago I did came across an advert. post in the chinese news paper about some China tui Nah Shop at Yishun Blk 418. Due to the fact that i'm too tired go else where and further more that posted location is just steps away from my home, therefore i decided to give it a try with a negative mentality of having any special services.
I reached there at about 815pm. I did not missed the place because the sign board is make of a well lit acrylic board whereby they place it just infront of a staircase. I proceed up the dimmed staircase and pushed open a full panel glass door. When I stepped in, a mid-age Lady greeted me and leaded me to a cosy cubicle with a curtain as its entrance's door. Without wasting much time, I transform myself to my birthsuit with an oversized boxer short on.
During the first half session, it was rather SOP except for one thing. She off the lighting while doing her job. The exciting part only begins dring the second half when I started to turn over..... She broke the ICE by telling me that the client besides our cubicle was here since 3 hours ago and he normally looks for the same massuer which is her colleague by the name of "ling zhi". She also told me that he is a regular here and he pops in 3 times a week averagely. Naturally, I ansked her "what he normally do when he comes here and why he needs 3 hours + of massage and bla bla.. bla...." To my surprise, She answered my question in an extraordinary way. She hold my dick and says "JUA GEN Loh!". In my mind, i tell myself "HO SEH LIAO" . Without wanting to break the momentum, I asked her whether she does that too. Without any hesitation, she eased the fire by giving me a firm 'negative' answer. But that doesn't ends the story here. she continues by telling me that she is married and has a daughter here & she do not wish to betray her hubby. & most importantly, she does not know the skill of "JUA KEN". She also told me that her "master" charge $500 if she wants to master the skill of "JUA KEN" from her.
As I do not wish to loose the opportunity of having my HJ from her, I fuck the first reason and offer a solution to her second reason. I told her that it is a very stupid act to pay her master to learn as she has got a real manhood infront of her to do her free practise. I even offers to pay her tips while she gets the lesson from me. She hasitated for a while and finally agreed to my suggestion. (HEHEHEHE) .
I pull down my shorts and exposed my manhood to her. She held it and asked me " how har?" Slowly and patiently, I told her where's our sensitives parts and at the same time I started my "sotong kungfu". AT first she did resisted abit but in no time i managed to get my find my way underneath bra.. WOW.. kinda 33 CUP B Size. With my passionate guide, the mission finally ends with a happy ending (She jert me off)..

Abit long winded, but hope U guys enjoy it.

Hope this FR with benefits all North Zone Bros out there cos me have been looking around YIshun for such happenings for quite sometimes liao. Please post more about this in Yishun or North zone to make north zone bloom!!!!

LOOK : Not too bad
BODY : fair skin with charming smile
NAME : Qing Qing (Real Name: Wang Hong)
FJ : Will asked her if she does it during the next visit
BJ : NIL
HJ : 6.8/10 with my guide ( Need more practise )
Total Damege : $35 per hour TIPs $30 for HJ

davidona
31-05-2003, 12:41 AM
sounds like a good place. any other brudders got try and fr?;)

Rubber
31-05-2003, 01:14 AM
looks like lingzhi is very experienced. maybe can try her jg skills one of these days.
:D

HandsomeX
31-05-2003, 01:27 AM
i have yet to try 'ling zhi'. Guess i will do so in definate during the next visit as planned when i left that place the other day.

HandsomeX
31-05-2003, 11:31 PM
Got a good BBBJ at the next shop!! si buey song!!

#01-395 better than #01-391!!

FJ : will check with her during the next visit
BBBJ : 7.8/10
HJ : 7/10
Look : 5/10
Boobs : Cup A

davidona
01-06-2003, 12:06 AM
brudder hansomex,

can help by being a little more specific in fr? total damage? name?
the recce of the place etc? i m sure there are some of us here who are not that familiar with the lay of the land and so appreciate the slightly more detailed inteliigence report. thanks brudder. I must say that from what you say it sure warrants a visit.;)

HandsomeX
01-06-2003, 12:35 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by davidona
brudder hansomex,

can help by being a little more specific in fr? total damage? name?
the recce of the place etc? i m sure there are some of us here who are not that familiar with the lay of the land and so appreciate the slightly more detailed inteliigence report. thanks brudder. I must say that from what you say it sure warrants a visit.;) [/QUOTE

PLace : Blk 418 Yishun #01-395
Shop : Zi WEI Foot & Massgae Centre
Tel: : 6 754 8850
Massuer : Lou4 lou4
Damage : $40 per hour for massgae (but 5 visit = 1 free)
HJ : from her $30
BBBJ : $50 + experience HJ
Look : ok only
Boobs : A Cup

Good enough bro davidona???

HandsomeX
01-06-2003, 12:42 AM
Hei!!! not very fair here leh....

U guys keep getting FR from me.... can someone post some good reports here about yishun ???

This tread will be closed if is doesn't continues..

sighz..

gentingman
01-06-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by HandsomeX

Boobs : Cup A \

sor ur 1st FR posted is which unit?01-395?

HandsomeX
01-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by gentingman
\

Bro gentingman,

Please opens up your eye to see the last sentance of my 1st FR posted

fishcraze
02-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Anyone tried this place?? Seem abit odd leh...bro handsomeX just started recommending this place the same month as he join...hehehehhe

R u the owner of the shop??

Bigger54
02-06-2003, 01:52 PM
I went to 01-395 to try find that their massage is just okay most of them are between 25 to 40 years. Not much fun.

Originally posted by gentingman
\

Rubber
03-06-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Bigger54
I went to 01-395 to try find that their massage is just okay most of them are between 25 to 40 years. Not much fun.

you mean you've tried all of them?

krazyhippo
03-06-2003, 02:53 PM
any one got FR for this Concern Face & Body Care at blk 411..

lhsaw
03-06-2003, 08:19 PM
#01-391 confirm got Jua Gen.

HandsomeX
04-06-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by fishcraze
Anyone tried this place?? Seem abit odd leh...bro handsomeX just started recommending this place the same month as he join...hehehehhe

R u the owner of the shop??

Dear fishcraze,

As u can see, i recommend 2 shop & these 2 shop i believes is own by 2 different boss. Please use ur brain when u type. If i'm the owner of the shop, why should i benefits the other by posting FR about them?
Please do not frame & if u do not appreciate my Fr, get three more bros here to stop me from posting Fr. i promised i will do so.

Anyway, i've planned to vist #01-391 again to look for Ling er. To prevent u from framming me again, guess i'll not post any Fr this time round.

HandsomeX
04-06-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by krazyhippo
any one got FR for this Concern Face & Body Care at blk 411..

Can u tell me wat's the unit number of the shop? maybe i'll pop in one day if i'm free to give it a try since i stay nearby.
Or u wanna explore it together with me?? it can be arranged.

Rainman
04-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Wow... Now looks like shops like these are everywhere in Singapore...

I saw one in Marine Parade... Maybe I should walk in too....haha

hardrocksg
04-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Wow... Now looks like shops like these are everywhere in Singapore...

I saw one in Marine Parade... Maybe I should walk in too....haha

Do your maths, how can a PTMM have so much money to start a joint like this? They alone have to see the kid through school + living expenses
How do they get the money to start a business like this?

Most of them will be from their sugar-hubbies

The SG gov is concerned and no more extension for their licienses when it expires
But who knows? Given the slump in the economy and if the liciense fee is substantial, they might just changed their minds again ala all the "football associations" and game arcades

ah Goon
05-06-2003, 06:00 PM
Why got "Ling zi" then you mentioned that you want to find ling er on your next visit?:confused:

HandsomeX
05-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ah Goon
Why got "Ling zi" then you mentioned that you want to find ling er on your next visit?:confused:

Sorry har.. hehe.. typo.. its suppose to be "ling Zhi"

promster_12
07-06-2003, 12:04 PM
Went to the massage centre at #01-191. Comfirm with HandsomeX that there is special there. Went there around 4pm and saw that the place was quite crowded. Was brought to the cubicle by a PRC Xiao Li. Here is my FR.

Looks: 6/10
BoobS: At least 34B. (dressed very sexy)
Massage:8/10
Attitude: 7/10 (GF type)
HJ: 7/10 (lifted up her blouse and suck her tits)
Overall: 7/10

Paid her $30 for tips as she did not mention the price. She told me she work in a KTV (as seen in the way she dress) in Windsor hotel and the massage centre is owned by her boss. She only go there once in a while when there is insufficient masseurs. Therefore for Bros who wants to try her, maybe u should call and ask the auntie there whether she is working that day. On my way out, saw a lady who is not bad looking also.

Just my 2 cents worth. And please, for brothers who have been to the place, please post ur FR becos I saw many people there and some of u might be from this forum. Lets share the good stuff man!

diggydodo
07-06-2003, 12:58 PM
#01-391 or 01-191?

promster_12
07-06-2003, 01:02 PM
sorry its #01-391.

justin5550
07-06-2003, 07:07 PM
wow lan ah! sure got hj or not??? Yishun is like out of the way you know a not?? How about Woodlands??????

HandsomeX
12-06-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by promster_12
Went to the massage centre at #01-191. Comfirm with HandsomeX that there is special there. Went there around 4pm and saw that the place was quite crowded. Was brought to the cubicle by a PRC Xiao Li. Here is my FR.

Looks: 6/10
BoobS: At least 34B. (dressed very sexy)
Massage:8/10
Attitude: 7/10 (GF type)
HJ: 7/10 (lifted up her blouse and suck her tits)
Overall: 7/10

Paid her $30 for tips as she did not mention the price. She told me she work in a KTV (as seen in the way she dress) in Windsor hotel and the massage centre is owned by her boss. She only go there once in a while when there is insufficient masseurs. Therefore for Bros who wants to try her, maybe u should call and ask the auntie there whether she is working that day. On my way out, saw a lady who is not bad looking also.

Just my 2 cents worth. And please, for brothers who have been to the place, please post ur FR becos I saw many people there and some of u might be from this forum. Lets share the good stuff man!

Bro Promster,

Thanks for the support... at least u make an effort to post other then getting info..

I remember before posting this FR, that place is rather quiet. What happens to that place now? it's crowed ya? I believes it is partitialy because of our FR. I really hope bros out there whos from this forum, and has visited that place can share somemore good stuff there..

sco25
17-06-2003, 10:05 AM
Been there yesterday around 7pm. NO SPECIAL.

DieCorkStand
17-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by HandsomeX

Boobs : Cup A

Hi Bro, went down there and provide HJ only. Who is theone provide BBBJ and does she CIM ?

The one attend to me is a PRC. Mid 30s.

tightbutt
26-06-2003, 03:40 PM
Tried out 391 place yesterday.
Only one 30+ PDMM was there when I arrived. Good massage. HJ was at $30. Lousy atmosphere, one uncle talking loudly outside.
When I left around 6pm, I saw many young gals there. Looks good. Any other gals that brudders here tried ? PRC Xiao Li was not there.
Have fun !

whiteknight
28-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Hi brudders out there, a quick question.......

In HCs, HJ normally costs $50. Is there a standard pricing for HJ or 'jua gen" in massage parlours? Or basically, up to us to give? Remember one brudder giving a tip of $30 for a HJ.

promster_12
28-06-2003, 11:34 AM
Normally when u go to for tui na, the masseurs will ask u if u want HJ. If yes,they will just proceed without saying any price. The norm is to tip them $20 or $30. Dun spoil market by giving $50.

Cicak
29-06-2003, 01:54 PM
Went down to 01-395 yesterday, serve by a mid-30s china woman. Bring me to a room n ask me how long i wan, so i reply 1 hr of tui na. So she proceed w the tui na n it was good. An hr later, she say time almost up, finsh last bit n ask to get change........huh! no special???? Pay $40 n went home sad.
Any Bros who been there can advise me?

FR
Name : Chen Ling
Boobs : B+ with clothes on

Talk alot when saw my tattoo n mention her younger sis fm china is a tattoo artist, say next time will show me her photo (maybe trying to get me to be her in-laws)

thomasdelarue
29-06-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by whiteknight
Hi brudders out there, a quick question.......

In HCs, HJ normally costs $50. Is there a standard pricing for HJ or 'jua gen" in massage parlours? Or basically, up to us to give? Remember one brudder giving a tip of $30 for a HJ.
for tui na shop tios range from 10 to 30.
no touch . lousy hj , pay 10
not touch nice hj pay 20
nice hj , some touching , jus pay 30.
nice hj and service with touching like hC , pay 50.
confirmed, the 1 in yishun, remote part of yishun , quite FAR from north point, the place is like a tui na shop, except more spacious than those 1/2 a shop in chinatown.
the gals there always say their is Ann Mo yuan, actually is not a HC.
some gal r young but can't massage, and not all auntie are willing to do hj, even u r paying them tips.

whiteknight
01-07-2003, 07:55 PM
Thanks brudders for the informations. Might be popping in one of these days to check it out. Will post FR then.........

whiteknight
02-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Check out the place today. No facilities at all compared to normal HCs. Only a partition separate 2 adjacent cubes (could even hear the conversation in the other cube). Door is just a piece of curtain.

Got served by a PRC lady, not bad though; lao chio type. Looks 35 but says she is 32. Saw a couple of lady when i walked in, all slim type and not bad looking.

whiteknight

MaxWeber
03-07-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by whiteknight
Check out the place today. No facilities at all compared to normal HCs. Only a partition separate 2 adjacent cubes (could even hear the conversation in the other cube). Door is just a piece of curtain.

Got served by a PRC lady, not bad though; lao chio type. Looks 35 but says she is 32. Saw a couple of lady when i walked in, all slim type and not bad looking.

whiteknight

so got any special from her?

samschnur
09-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Would like to find out who would gives bj in these 2 places (391/395), and which one provides better massages?

KCLIM73
17-07-2003, 05:33 PM
It has been some time and I have always followed this forum rather closely, absorbing and learning a lot of things here and from all brothers here. I am not a full time cheongster, just occasional indulgence, visiting mostly massage parlors and Health Centers.

Today, I feel like I have to contribute something in return. I stay around this area so a few days ago, I decided to go down to patronize the place. I walked the entire stretch and noticed that from the coffeeshop onwards, there are like 3-4 massage parlors! Never noticed them before. If I am not mistaken, this used to be a bookstore last time! Haha… what a change.

Anyway, I decided to go systematically, shop by shop, maybe a week apart each time. Stepped into the first shop, the one nearest the coffeeshop. There was this busty woman who was scheduled for me next. Looks reasonable. Didn’t expect too much from such a shop anyway. She led me into the first room by the door. There was just one curtain blocking the room. When I got in, the room was totally dark and no lights at all.

The lady, Bei2 Mei3, spoke with a hugely strong china accent. Couldn’t catch half of what she was talking about. But since I stepped into the room, she couldn’t get her hands off me… Just keep touching my butt and body. When I was almost done changing, she stepped in and asked me why I am still wearing my undies. Of course it is coming off! But you just came in the room too fast!

As I laid facing down, she just took the towel to cover my lower back, exposing my butt fully. Before she started massaging and even between various strokes of the body, she keep slapping my butt and caressing it. I knew I would get something back later. J

Anyway, when she was done with my back, after about 40 mins, she asked me to turn over. I did and left my cock lying in full view of her, and she just kept smiling. She left the towel over my tummy, totally exposing my cock. As she was massaging my chest, she started stroking my nipples. It got a bit erotic, then my cock slowly starting rising. She smiled again, and started caressing my balls. She looked and asked me if I wanted to do hj. Of course… and she said she wanted $30 for it. Hmmm… I can’t say that I cheong a lot of PRCs masseurs…. But so far, they do not ask me for money when it comes to hj and I have since got the impression that they want to do it for me for free anyway. I just tip them 20-30 bucks after they help me ejac. J But this time, this one straightaway told me $30 for hj. Disappointment… Seeing that her figure wasn’t too bad, I was tempted to just go ahead but the Singaporean in me said $20 is enough. I just boldly suggested $20, and grabbed her big breasts before she could answer… Then she started stroking my cock…applying some massage oil to it as well.

After a few strokes, I pushed my hands into her blouse to feel her nipples. And I tried to remove her bra but she insisted that $20 cannot do this… huh? Well… nevermind… I said, I give you $30 if you let me lick your nipples. Immediately, she resented, and she pulled up her blouse to show me her tits. Nice pair, soft breasts, nice pert nipples. I started licking and stroking them. Then I tried to push my luck a bit and push my hands to feel her pussy through her jeans. Then I realized she wears granny panties. Yicks.

I asked her to put her breasts near my cock while she hj me, she did. After a while, I just told myself to cum as there is really nothing much else to explore liao. I definitely not going to turn myself off with the granny panties… yicks again.

What happened after the cumming was interesting… She used no tissue paper… I told her I was going to cum, she moved her breasts away, and cupped her hands in front of my prick as if to hold the cum. After my first shot (which shot quite fast/far/powerful), she kept pumping still. Then, when the 2nd and 3rd shot still gushed out full force, she went ‘wah’ and tried to contain all my cum. You see, all my sex partners have this same observation that I cum quite long and quite a lot… So she broke out into a giggle and with BOTH her hands full of cum, she didn’t quite know what to do… She looked around like looking for tissue paper and just for ONE second, I thought she was going to rub the cum over my face as she was just so close to me! But, she gamely rubbed the cum all over her hands, forearms and arms. I went wide eyed, and she said it’s good for the skin. She rubbed till it was all dried up, then went behind me while I sat up and rubbed my back for me… What the heck, she was game enough to do that, I will let her touch me with her hands covered with my cum.

Ps: anyone knows of PRCs who wears thongs or G-strings?

Body : 5
Face : 5
Skin : Very smooth. Impressively white.
Massage: 6
HJ: 7
Attitude : Not too bad… quite ‘sticky’…hahaha.

nehnehpok
18-07-2003, 10:06 PM
was at #01-391 a few days back. served by lisa, quite chio prc in her early thirties. massage was so so. inexperience hj. allowed fondling n licking of tits. very flat chested. tried to unzip her but unfortunately, my advances was politely rejected... total damaged $55. $35 + $20(hj)

nehnehpok
18-07-2003, 10:08 PM
was at #01-391 a few days back. served by lisa, quite chio prc in her early thirties. massage was so so. inexperience hj. allowed fondling n licking of tits. very flat chested. tried to unzip her but unfortunately, my advances was politely rejected... total damaged $55. $35 + $20(hj)

19-07-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by tightbutt
Tried out 391 place yesterday.
Only one 30+ PDMM was there when I arrived. Good massage. HJ was at $30. Lousy atmosphere, one uncle talking loudly outside.
When I left around 6pm, I saw many young gals there. Looks good. Any other gals that brudders here tried ? PRC Xiao Li was not there.

Have fun ! I know this 2 yishun outlet la. No
special .maybe occassional HJ,cos the male boss is very strict. Strictly no hanky panky he told the ladies. By the way there are no young China girls there ok. all are Peidu mama's in their mid

30's.Some are even taller and bigger size than me,beleive me.

i would give this place a miss. go tg pagar or people' park better.

andrew1149
19-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Hi Bro KCLIM73

Care to share the name of the shop and the gal u tried? Thinking of going down on Mon to try out.U can pm or email to me.

My email add : [email protected]

Thanks and appreciated.

hcsiao
19-07-2003, 07:04 PM
Went for Xiao xue. About 28 year old at Zi Wei. Quite good looking and can do HJ for certain ppl only. Very friendly and also good massage. Different from HC massage. But don know got FJ or not. Will ask her one day/......

KCLIM73
21-07-2003, 03:59 PM
andrew1149 :

I mentioned the name. Maybe my FR style a bit too story like. Should consider changing to point form to facilitate reading? She's Bei2 Mei3. That's the unit next to the coffee shop one lar. 391. Can't remember the name of the shop.

I went back again over the weekend. Got sometime to spare.. Bro 1108. How come you say the boss is guy? The 391 boss is a lady what. Quite tall and slim. Didn't set my eyes on her for too long but doable. Anyway, both times I went, got special what.

FR on Helen(try new FR point form style {haha})

a. Not too tall.
b. Bust quite well proportioned though.
c. Waist and tummy is quite nice and trim.
d. Butt is nicely pert too.
e. Well maintained and shaped. Considering that her kid is 10 liao! Dunno age lar...but should be early 30s.

a. Massage was ok.
b. Chatty. Nice to chat with.
c. I think she likes me. Kept saying that time is passing fast.
d. Chat about quite a few things. I just kept complimenting her.

a. She looks a tad like Chen Yu Yun. Ok brothers, before you guys go and try to beo her and try to fuck a chen yu yun lookalike, please, not that close ok? Just look like only... Little bit... the eyes.
b. Dun kill me if not up to your expectations.

a. Turn to the front, din mentioned special... I just guided her fingers to my prick.. She kind of understood...
b. I asked her to whack for me, she nodded... Her hands a bit rough. But heck.
c. We started talking dirty and I just touched her EVERYWHERE... but dunno why, she refused to let me see her breasts, rejected me damn shyly... shit. I needed to see the nipples man...
d. Then we hugged a bit and I just like did the action of fucking and trusting her... She hugged me real tight... and when I asked her when was the last time she made love, she said half a year ago...and I asked, you have no needs? She said, I am also human....
e. After letting go, she just pumped my prick hard and when I shot my load, she had to use the towel to cover my prick... I hope they change the towel...

5. When I stepped out, I saw Bei2 Mei3 again. She like shocked that I went for another girl... but too bad, she wasn't around earlier... Anyway, I think Helen is a better replacement for Bei2 Mei3. Much more to my taste.

Body : 7
Face : 6
Skin : Quite smooth. Hands rough tough.
Massage: 7 (suitable level of strength, I hate it hard)
HJ: 8
Attitude : Like a lover man... nice.

KCLIM73
21-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by hcsiao
Went for Xiao xue. About 28 year old at Zi Wei. Quite good looking and can do HJ for certain ppl only. Very friendly and also good massage. Different from HC massage. But don know got FJ or not. Will ask her one day/......

Hi Bro HCSiao. Pardon me but which unit is ZiWei? Nearer the coffee shop one (391) or further down (395)? And give a bit more details about how this Xiao Xue looks can? Thanks a zill!

daddycool
25-07-2003, 09:28 AM
Zi Wei is #01-395.

Went yesterday at lunchtime. Did usual innocent act and was served by PRC girl (Wuhan) - called herself Sharon but later told me her Chinese name was Lulu.

On entering the cubicle was told to put on shorts. After reading some of the reports I was worried that I may have got the wrong place. The first 10 mins were very average and Sharon/Lulu stayed well away from the sensitive bits. Things changed very suddenly when rather than pulling down the shorts to massage my bum, she took them off completely ! From then on it was much better ("accident" stroking balls and touching little brother) and I was getting quite aroused when she asked me to turn over. She oiled my chest and between rubbing, pinced my nipples. There was no way I could stop my brother from responding, and seeing this, she immediately headed "south".

I asked about BJ and got a firm "no". Asking price for a HJ was $40, but I got her down to $20. Unfortunately the HJ was much less exciting than the prelude and she wouldn't let me touch her tits, bum etc.. I relented and offered $30 and she relaxed more and I was allowed to fondle and suck her tiny tits (with strange nipples). She let me fondle outside her clothes, but refused to let me unzip her pants.

The overall performance was okay, though the HJ seemed a little mechanical and when I shot my load, the clean up was swift.

I may go back one more time just to see if she loosens up to someone more familiar.

Sharon/Lulu
Age ~35
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Tits 34A
Massage - 6/10
HJ 7/10 (being kind)
BJ - no
FK - didn't ask

Damage $70 (massage $40+ HJ $30)
:)

hcsiao
26-07-2003, 12:41 AM
Ziwei is at 395. 391 is nearer to a coffee shop. How to describe her look? Quite ok looking. Got PRC accent. Said from Shanghai. Long hair. Said is 28 yo. Give good massage. First time go no special. Second time go got special. HJ only. Paid $20.

Manudieliao
26-07-2003, 06:26 PM
Went to Long Xin Tua Na Shop near the coffeshop. I was served by Lisa. She gave good message but she did not offer any special as naknakpop described. She got small breast...probably A Cup. The second time i went there, she was more friendly and instead of thinking of her providing any special for me...it end up i enjoy her message more than any thing else...I did nor request for any special and neither did she provide for it. So, brothers, if you want good tua na, good for you..if you enjoy hj/bj, i suggest you go to HC better :-)

Just a piece of good advice.

NOKIA6100
26-07-2003, 09:10 PM
[tis place is full of china men, think they r the gals boyfriends.
PPC got better choices.

hardrocksg
30-07-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Cicak
Went down to 01-395 yesterday, serve by a mid-30s china woman. Bring me to a room n ask me how long i wan, so i reply 1 hr of tui na. So she proceed w the tui na n it was good. An hr later, she say time almost up, finsh last bit n ask to get change........huh! no special???? Pay $40 n went home sad.
Any Bros who been there can advise me?

FR
Name : Chen Ling
Boobs : B+ with clothes on

Talk alot when saw my tattoo n mention her younger sis fm china is a tattoo artist, say next time will show me her photo (maybe trying to get me to be her in-laws)

Chen Ling is quite a decent PRC style
Did not offer but I think she knows a fair bit of medicinal treatment
Lu2 and SmallSnow do ask if u 1 others but I dun like their push for longer period attitude
Overheard 1 guy and Ziwei talking - seems he was pointing out on the cubicle as TuiNa not supposed to have curtains and so on blah blah
So if this guy is from the relevant authorities, I would stay away fm tis place for a while

hardrocksg
30-07-2003, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KCLIM73
[B]

Most of them nowadays do.
MMCI will have, KTV can find
Ever been 2 HDS? try Small Snow, she did

KCLIM73
30-07-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by hardrocksg
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KCLIM73
[B]

Most of them nowadays do.
MMCI will have, KTV can find
Ever been 2 HDS? try Small Snow, she did

Yo bro hrsg! Thanks for your suggestions. I am unfamiliar with the KTV scene so I won't try to venture there. Won't miss what I don't see right?! hahaha...

Anyway, MMCI and HDS are KTVs right?

I was more referring to these massage parlours... but I think they really dun fancy thongs and g-string....

johnlittle
30-07-2003, 08:22 PM
Was served by Helen today. She look like chen yu yun of Channel U but the much older version. I think she should be between 35 - 40. Waist and tummy is quite nice and trim. Well maintained and shaped.

Massage was ok.She seemed to know how to make u HIGH by massaging your inner thigh area and accidentally tickle your ass hole with her finger nail. Shiok

Massage: 7
HJ: Did not try
Attitude : Good

KCLIM73
31-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by johnlittle
Was served by Helen today. She look like chen yu yun of Channel U but the much older version. I think she should be between 35 - 40. Waist and tummy is quite nice and trim. Well maintained and shaped.

Massage was ok.She seemed to know how to make u HIGH by massaging your inner thigh area and accidentally tickle your ass hole with her finger nail. Shiok

Massage: 7
HJ: Did not try
Attitude : Good

Read my earlier FR? Yes, she does look a bit like chen yu yun...but no way she looks 40 lar. 32 I say. maybe 33.

did she wear skirt or shorts?

hardrocksg
31-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Yo bro hrsg! Thanks for your suggestions. I am unfamiliar with the KTV scene so I won't try to venture there. Won't miss what I don't see right?! hahaha...

Anyway, MMCI and HDS are KTVs right?

I was more referring to these massage parlours... but I think they really dun fancy thongs and g-string....

MMCI is where the PRC FLs operate in GL
HDS - Hougang De Sauna
So..........

KCLIM73
31-07-2003, 12:48 PM
MMCI is where the PRC FLs operate in GL
HDS - Hougang De Sauna
So..........

ahhhh.... ok ok... thanks for your help! HDS, here I come!

KCLIM73
04-08-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by daddycool
Zi Wei is #01-395.

Sharon/Lulu
Age ~35
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Tits 34A
Massage - 6/10
HJ 7/10 (being kind)
BJ - no
FK - didn't ask
Damage $70 (massage $40+ HJ $30)

Wah lao... went to this one... wanted to look for helen at 391 but she busy....one word. Utter dissapointment. Ok, two.

Bro daddycool, 7/10 for face and body? Massage is crap too. Sorry for the outburst but my ratings for her can't be that great. Again, different expectations and different buttons to press...so... cheers!

My FR.

The entire conversation went like:

Her : What's your name?
Him : Mr Lim.
Her : I am Lulu.

That's it! Besides the "$30 for relief" exchange of words, that was it. Her massage also quite weak. Her breasts cannot make it too. Funny and small.

At first didn't want special already....but next door girl moaning away during my massage made me horny.

One word of advice (ok, warning). There was this guy up next. While she was doing hj for me, she talked to the boss outside saying she will be done in a while... fuck man....oh...back to the advice...after I was done, she cleaned up for me and used the towel to wipe my legs and groin area... Then she was packing the room for the next guy... and she folded the towel back and placed it on the bed... spunk and all.

My ratings:

Sharon/Lulu
Age ~35
Face 4/10
Body 4/10
Tits 32A
Massage - 3/10
HJ 3/10 (just up/down all the way)

daddycool
04-08-2003, 07:46 PM
I bow to your experience Bro KCLIM73. May be I need more data points - any suggestions in the North ?

Happy cheonging
;)

justin5550
04-08-2003, 09:19 PM
where is this place actually located??? chong pang city ????

hardrocksg
05-08-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by justin5550
where is this place actually located??? chong pang city ????

Nope, its the last turn left to Yishun if u are travelling on the way to OCC and the reservoir, in fact the left turn junction before OCC.
Once u r there u can find the block easily

KCLIM73
05-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by daddycool
I bow to your experience Bro KCLIM73. May be I need more data points - any suggestions in the North ?

Happy cheonging
;)

In the north not really much... if you are interested in really good looking PRCs, can try the Orchard Plaza ones... the one at the bridge usually quite standard...but.....expensive!

justin5550
05-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Nope, its the last turn left to Yishun if u are travelling on the way to OCC and the reservoir, in fact the left turn junction before OCC.
Once u r there u can find the block easily

Hey brother, can tell me what bus go there or not?? i stay Blk 224 yishun st 21 leh! Quite far from my house is it>???

hardrocksg
06-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by justin5550
Hey brother, can tell me what bus go there or not?? i stay Blk 224 yishun st 21 leh! Quite far from my house is it>???

Geez......i forgot the bus no. liao, so long ago
Only remember after interchange it turns right
Since u stay around there, jus go interchange n ask the uncle which bus goes there

LooseCannon
12-08-2003, 05:50 AM
do xiao xue pass her handphone no to customers normally? can we call them to ask for special sessions rather than going to the tui na places?

PS: she do look older than her age but nice figure

Originally posted by hcsiao

sexpig
26-08-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by LooseCannon
do xiao xue pass her handphone no to customers normally? can we call them to ask for special sessions rather than going to the tui na places?

PS: she do look older than her age but nice figure

Went there once, served by a 30+ PRC. Cubicle gd ambience, massage was normal. No JG....... 2 china man n 2 PRC siting outside tok cock.......

Any gals to recommend?

sxxk
17-09-2003, 09:24 AM
Any updates on this 2 place. Just moved to Yishun, eager to find a place that got happening. Thanks

chukeliang
17-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by sexpig
Went there once, served by a 30+ PRC. Cubicle gd ambience, massage was normal. No JG....... 2 china man n 2 PRC siting outside tok cock.......

Any gals to recommend?

u also kenna 2 china man outside tok cock?
din think got ambience coz noisy , always got china man down there.

sxxk
18-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Manudieliao
Went to Long Xin Tua Na Shop near the coffeshop. I was served by Lisa. She gave good message but she did not offer any special as naknakpop described. She got small breast...probably A Cup. The second time i went there, she was more friendly and instead of thinking of her providing any special for me...it end up i enjoy her message more than any thing else...I did nor request for any special and neither did she provide for it. So, brothers, if you want good tua na, good for you..if you enjoy hj/bj, i suggest you go to HC better :-)

Just a piece of good advice.

:(

Since nobody replied,decided to try it out myself.Went to 319, asked for 1 hour massage. Assigned this pdmm called lisa. Massage was so-so. But feel like she work quite rushing. Anyway try to touch her but she moved away.

Never talk much also. Anyway till time up also never offer special. Went back sian 1/2. Any bro's can update on girls at this place. Got 1 quite chio leh, name Xiu Xiu I think. Maybe will try her next time or the 395 a few days later.

nehnehpok
18-09-2003, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sxxk
[B]:(

Anyway till time up also never offer special.

FIY she does provide special but u've got to request for it urself... If u just keep quiet hoping dat she ask u, chances r dat u'll b disappointed.

sxxk
18-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by nehnehpok
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sxxk
[B]:(

Anyway till time up also never offer special.

FIY she does provide special but u've got to request for it urself... If u just keep quiet hoping dat she ask u, chances r dat u'll b disappointed.

Bro nehnehpok,

Thanks for your info. Sounds like u r very familaiar with this place. Any other recommendations?. Appreciate it. Thanking u in advance

Cheers

nehnehpok
18-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by sxxk
Bro nehnehpok,

Thanks for your info. Sounds like u r very familaiar with this place. Any other recommendations?. Appreciate it. Thanking u in advance

Cheers

No worries mate. Was there only once so not in e position to give recommendations... Mayb other bros cld help.

Kukubirdchan
25-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Bro may I know where is this place that provide hj in Yishun?

unregistered_10
25-07-2014, 08:39 PM
11 yrs old thread lah bro!!

ugotbabe
25-07-2014, 10:01 PM
just came out of cave

testNeur
25-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Always go there play bball last time. Didn't know there got....
Anyway ain't it better if u remove the exact address? Felt like u r inviting av there instead.

johnn
25-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Always go there play bball last time. Didn't know there got....
Anyway ain't it better if u remove the exact address? Felt like u r inviting av there instead.

u can go there, take a time machine

Tiger2518
26-07-2014, 09:37 AM
You guys make me excited for nothing. 2003 thread??? :eek: I want to faint now. Think AV also faint.

vhornypanda
27-07-2014, 12:02 AM
You guys make me excited for nothing. 2003 thread??? :eek: I want to faint now. Think AV also faint.

I know right! :mad::mad: