PDA

View Full Version : Trad Massage a Clementi

cockanadan
01-06-2003, 09:53 PM
For bros staying the west, this is a good lobang.

There is this Skincare and Trad massage palour in clementi centre. Its at blk 432. opp the interchange.

Went there this afternoon, coz nothing in mind to do, so roam abt there. saw this place....Jiali....if i not wrong.....got trad massage. So went in to try out hoping for a good FR later. The PRC lady boss is very friendly, recomended her younger sis to do massage for me. So choose 1 hrs session($40). Went into a small cubicle with curtains drawn, change into shorts n massage begins. She came in.....not very chio....looks older than her age....28. do back and legs 1st. then turn over, she go the legs again. stimulating.....maybe wants to stimulate me but i controlled. Then she said time's up, so i add another 1/2 hr to check got special or not (no pain to pocket, no info lah). so she continued to do body......touch my sensitive area.....maybe trying to be "accidental". She continued to do head massage....then i find that she close her eyes like enjoying.....ohhh....my head is rubbing against her breasts when she massage my chest.

So seeing that, i slowly moved my hands up to her hands to test water....no response. So i move my hands to her shoulders and then breasts, still no rejections. Ah ha..........special must come with some "kang hu". So i told her, i want 1/2hr more (for my special mah). This time, i pulled her hands to my didi signaling for a HJ....no rejection as well. so i continued to foddle her breasts while she teases my didi. With more courage, i unbutton her blouse and undo her bra.....sad to say, cup B only. Nvm, suckle her nipples, and she gets abit high....and start pumping my didi harder. After some time, manage to jerk it off....shiok. Later ask her how much tips.....she say up to me....but bloodly fucker....i only got $50 notes and no $10 notes.....so lan lan give her $50....she damn happy.....will get her next time....might get free HJ next time.

Total damage: $80(2hr massage) + $50 tips (sob sob)

Looks: 5/10.....avg
Body: 6/10
massage: 9/10 (really good)
HJ: 6/10 (not very experience....nvm, will teach her again)

Hope bros in the west will find this useful.

_jaDeD_
01-06-2003, 10:42 PM
I'd rather go across and try Wesspa but then again, to each his own...

powerman
01-06-2003, 11:01 PM
knn, why spoil market by giving 50. i usually paid 20 or 30 and please make an effort to change money before massage.

tanmikel
02-06-2003, 11:14 AM
so expensive , wah lan eh , all in $130 .

nonoe
02-06-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by cockanadan
For bros staying the west, this is a good lobang.

only got $50 notes and no $10 notes.....so lan lan give her $50....she damn happy.....will get her next time....might get free HJ next time.

Total damage: $80(2hr massage) + $50 tips (sob sob)

Looks: 5/10.....avg
Body: 6/10
massage: 9/10 (really good)
HJ: 6/10 (not very experience....nvm, will teach her again)

Hope bros in the west will find this useful.

hmmm sounds fishy, hope u are not just advertising that place.

u could have just given 100 flat rather than 130 right?!

cockanadan
02-06-2003, 12:59 PM
well, it just happens that i dun have change.....so no choice had to give $50......but i think u guys can try to give $20 to $30. Let me know if they accept....then can spend lesser next time.
but $80 for 2hr seesion is okie bah....i think?

rk79
02-06-2003, 01:15 PM
bro i stay there hahaha tonite i go n try try .anyway only 1 girl huh?

tanmikel
02-06-2003, 01:17 PM
well, it just happens that i dun have change.....so no choice had to give $50......but i think u guys can try to give $20 to $30. Let me know if they accept....then can spend lesser next time.

alamak , you can always agree beforehand . what if they take $50 as a benchmark ? next time you yourself go there , they may suan you if you give less

rk79
02-06-2003, 09:53 PM
wah lau i just went there just now,saw the girl u mention.ok looking.SUAY i tio 1 30 yr old fat women .KNN SUAYYYYYYYY

cockanadan
02-06-2003, 11:01 PM
walau. u can always tell the lady boss uwho u prefer...did u check out the gal's name? i forgot to ask last time.

anway, how was it.....guess u din ask for HJ.....even i see that woman, also wanna vomit.

hope u get the gal who massage me last time when u go next time.

rk79
03-06-2003, 08:41 AM
walau. u can always tell the lady boss uwho u prefer...did u check out the gal's name? i forgot to ask last time.

anway, how was it.....guess u din ask for HJ.....even i see that woman, also wanna vomit.

hope u get the gal who massage me last time when u go next time.

i will go again.anyway the massage is good.i dun knw the name but now they having a offer $30 /=1hr

superdic1
03-06-2003, 01:43 PM
offer for $30/hour?
till when??

rk79
03-06-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by superdic1
offer for $30/hour?
till when??

not sure,better dun go lah.not much choice to choose from

superdic1
03-06-2003, 01:46 PM
but u said u gonna go again?
n yet u asked me not to go???

:confused:

furthermore, if just go there for good trad massage without any HJ, S$30/hour really a good deal, right??

rk79
03-06-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by superdic1
but u said u gonna go again?
n yet u asked me not to go???

:confused:

i go is bcos i angry i kana the fat 1,for thoe never go b4 1 better dun go bcos not much choice.Anyway the massage is good.

superdic1
03-06-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by rk79
i go is bcos i angry i kana the fat 1,for thoe never go b4 1 better dun go bcos not much choice.Anyway the massage is good.

not much choice?
u mean there only got the fat lady n the lady boss's sister?
if both of them give good massage, i don't mind go there for a good n cheap trad massage... :D

cockanadan
03-06-2003, 10:04 PM
seriously, i feel the massage is better than the HJ.

But to me, the feeling of her doing HJ for me secretly in the cubicle is damn shiok! so will go again.

Anyway, the lady boss sis always wear a white coat....inside onli wear bra. ask for her next time....her massage also good. thats wat i feel. Hope u get her next time, rk79. REMEMBER, TELL THE BOSS, U WANT HER SIS!

superdic1
09-06-2003, 01:35 PM
went to clementi the other day, passed by this shop,
a lao chio tahan me n ask wanna massage or not..
it's promotion, $35/hour....

i tot it was 30???
anyway, didn't try yet, as i was in a hurry that time.....

any updates on this??

depechemode
22-06-2003, 04:25 PM
Hi cockanadan, me live near there also. will go and take a look. hope the lady boss sis is working. :)

hardrocksg
22-06-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by powerman
knn, why spoil market by giving 50. i usually paid 20 or 30 and please make an effort to change money before massage.

He already sob sob liao, go easy on him lar
Anyway he's rich man, only got 50notes.....:p

Shd hv act blur said not enuff or run out for kopi to break the note

NOKIA6100
22-06-2003, 07:56 PM
went to no. of time in amk ave 10, at HEya and Hae bin, same as you.
jus tip them for the hj.

freewind
26-06-2003, 05:07 AM
Been walking around Blk 432 for an entire afternoon and I still cannot find the place named Jiali. Can any bros kindly enlighten me?

yz426
26-06-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by freewind
Been walking around Blk 432 for an entire afternoon and I still cannot find the place named Jiali. Can any bros kindly enlighten me?

ya.. next to which shop?? abt blk 432??
very curious to know where is it??
izzit sg gal??
knn.. wait i know the gal.... haha..:)

cant get enough
26-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by freewind

Brother you got the blk correct but the shop name wrong. It is called Jiao Mei, located beside a hair saloon on the left and a healthcare product shop on it's right.

Also another beauty saloon on the right far end.....maybe you can check it out as seen some guy inside before.

I dun have chance to try as my relatives live across blk 431. But I have seen the women asking men to go in for massage. Special or not dun know....
Wait for your report...anyway no chance to try lah..good luck to you.....

samschnur
09-07-2003, 06:41 PM
hi, would like to visit this place, but just like to confirm if only 2 sisters workin in this place?

Anyone have any more FR to share?

striker42
10-07-2003, 04:59 PM
How come u guys are talking abt AMK when the topic here is abt Clementi

curiosity kills
10-07-2003, 05:40 PM
Dear all bros,

i do not contribute much and only look at all the FR that you guys posted. Therefore decided to try out the massage shop in clementi since a bit of attention and MOST IMMEDIATELY NEAR MY PLACE.

Tried the place about 2 weeks. at 7+ pm, no business all watching tv. when i go in, 5 pairs of eyes staring at me and i was given 1 not bad looking one. did not ask for the sis cos got allocated one not bad loooking one. told me got promotion now so 40 for 1 hour + 15mins free. massage was good. Btw, the girl i have is called "chun" - in chinese and english is called youth. tot can PCC since heard that this place got from previous bro. @#$% ask for it with 10mins left, she told me HDB shop is decent one do not provide and she told me her friends told her abt this website and also those massage shop in PPC etc got such services. she about earlier 40s but face ok and figure ok. maybe b cup. give me so called lecture for 10min but i tot fuck already like that, more daring, keep touching her n squeex her tits. she blk here blk there. then give up.

if for massage only, recommended. if hj, will not go back unless got other bro cfm got hj and who provide beside the sis. the boss figure is solid....anyone know she provide massage????? n of course specials???? hehehe

whitehorse
11-07-2003, 01:03 AM
in fact there are more happening.
in that 432, got pretty good enviroment, i got a bj by the lady. she was wearing a mini at that time, the whole things is shiok!

there is another at 434, manage to squeeze a bit, but not more

for 329, the otherside of mrt, the boss is more attractive, and you get to touch touch also (but not the boss)

my recent one is at "BT Plaza Health Centre" #B1 although it is mot a norm HC but more likely a Tu Na shop, but the setting is good. ANd more importantly the boss order all her PRC girls to wear mini! even herself. I got to chat with her, and she tend to show her red panty !!!

I got to try one of them "tong tong" look is so so, initially no handy panky, but after a few hard try, she give in. and finally I even get to strip her & fuck her upside down! she seem so hony! and lay down down enjoying!! Tip her 50 only, & total damage is 90.

stlover72
16-07-2003, 07:02 PM
My advice to all brothers, it seems that the clementi one has been overblown. I have been there twice and both times I have been service by the lady that is wearing white robe. She speak with a chinese slang and I think that there are only 3 gals there. One is the lau chio which is the da jie. The other one is mid thirties and her busts are big. The third is Ting, if I remember correctly. Overall I found that her massage sucks cos I found that she has no strength. HJ also trying to self stimulate by closing her eyes. Decided to give that place a miss from now since I believe that there are much more better places then there.

Just my piece of comment.

marjojohn
28-07-2003, 12:01 AM
today there. massage by the china lady in white. the shop dam hard to identify. about to go off when a lady in white came out & dragged me. inside got three curtain room & one doing facial. think more into massage than anything else. the big sister look ok, lao chio. c the breasts not bad. ask her she massage she say yes. so ll go again to try her. c the two breasts, feel like sqeeze them till bust. another LKK also not bad. instead the youngest the sis in white dun look so good compared to the other two. as i was in a rust only did a short massage. it was raining heavily, the china lady used an umbrella fetch me to my car. very warm, will go back again. this time, make them bottom open.

tanmikel
28-07-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by marjojohn
today there. massage by the china lady in white. the shop dam hard to identify. about to go off when a lady in white came out & dragged me. inside got three curtain room & one doing facial. think more into massage than anything else. the big sister look ok, lao chio. c the breasts not bad. ask her she massage she say yes. so ll go again to try her. c the two breasts, feel like sqeeze them till bust. another LKK also not bad. instead the youngest the sis in white dun look so good compared to the other two. as i was in a rust only did a short massage. it was raining heavily, the china lady used an umbrella fetch me to my car. very warm, will go back again. this time, make them bottom open.

it was raining heavily and you rust ?

say_yas
28-07-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
I'd rather go across and try Wesspa but then again, to each his own...

yoz bro jaded.. I aso live in the west.. but so far nv come across such palours.. where's wesspa? how's the gals there? wad's e charges? can update me more?
thx

Sexman69
28-07-2003, 10:09 AM
Wesspa is at the West Coast Rec.Club beside the Stadium.As for the gals and charges, myself never been there maybe you can go there to recce.
:cool:

nokia6i00
24-08-2008, 01:33 PM
jus tip them for the hj.

this my old nick
The haerbin gal ask me to get
Internet frend to come
But tat time i told them i am
Not cyber okt

nokia6i00
24-08-2008, 01:43 PM
jus tip them for the hj.

this my old nick
Internet frend to come
Not cyber okt

mJ`mJ
24-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Where is this place? Care to pm me the location?:)

tanmikel
24-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Where is this place? Care to pm me the location?:)

here's a tip for you , it would be really helpful to look at post dates before asking :)

NewieBird
24-08-2008, 10:03 PM
hi bros
can PM the contacts location?
TKS

zico15
24-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Bro, can pm me the location pls.. thks..

power69
24-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Bro, can pm me the location pls.. thks..

old nick mean old posting
Mean the shop no more
There
The haerbin gal r really
From harbin (western
Name)
Hei long jiang province
Manchuria

nokia6i00
24-08-2008, 11:55 PM
this my old nick
Internet frend to come
Not cyber okt
Hahaha those will good old days
The shop oredi gone
Remember old man boss ask me
Take 2 gals and then tis boss
Went back first
The 2 gal shake for me , the other
A bit shy . When about to come out , the other siam becos feel shy.

blackholenet
28-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Wesspa is at the West Coast Rec.Club beside the Stadium.As for the gals and charges, myself never been there maybe you can go there to recce.
:cool:

i though it was close down long time ago ?anyone can confirm ?

nosferatus
29-08-2008, 04:10 PM
yes. already close down le. now it change to royal spa classic. there is a post on that.