PDA

View Full Version : KABUKI nightclub

rk79
02-06-2003, 12:40 PM
hi all,
i m a newbie to this furum,any good gal in kakbuki nightclub?

Shounan
02-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Did u do a search on tis topic b4?

jng1103
02-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by rk79
hi all,

yes... there are few chio gals at 'kaki bukit' nite club. know how to go there? need a MRT map? need the # to call cab? need yellow pages #?

jimbo

GoGoGo
02-06-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by jng1103
yes... there are few chio gals at 'kaki bukit' nite club. know how to go there? need a MRT map? need the # to call cab? need yellow pages #?

jimbo

Haha...bro jng1103... I like the way ya talk..! *thumbs up* :D

CanYouF
03-06-2003, 12:40 AM
cb!!!!

another fucked up newbie!!! :(

BAN!! BAN!! BAN!!

Reaper
03-06-2003, 01:47 AM
hi all,

Since you newbie...i help you....there are 6 greyish 'buttons' near the top of the page......the 2nd lsat one says 'Search'...click on it......under 'Search by Keyword'..type in 'Kabuki' into the grey box.....watever u do do not type in 'kaki bukit'.........

Liverpooldian
03-06-2003, 03:00 AM
hi all,

wa lau y u all flame him instead of helping?? Let me help u.. that time I go, sit with me is wear blue colour dress 1.. she very good, u can try her.. another 1 is the long hair girl.. she oso very good, can try oso.. then there is 1 height abt 1.65, she best of all.. u muz ask for her with u go.. 1 more is a chinese girl abt 23 yrs old.. she oso provide good service.. muz try... hope this helps..

mansgp
04-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Liverpooldian
wa lau y u all flame him instead of helping?? Let me help u.. that time I go, sit with me is wear blue colour dress 1.. she very good, u can try her.. another 1 is the long hair girl.. she oso very good, can try oso.. then there is 1 height abt 1.65, she best of all.. u muz ask for her with u go.. 1 more is a chinese girl abt 23 yrs old.. she oso provide good service.. muz try... hope this helps..

Any names to provide?

Been there and sat with those "singers", but they seems to be quite conservative.

Cam^Shaft
04-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Liverpooldian

hahahah broliverpooldian
i must say i am impress by ur flaming method ...so tactful he does not even know he kena flamed
muAHAHA

whiskey
04-06-2003, 07:04 PM
those singers at kabuki are blood suckers, only want $$$$$$$$. no $$$$$$$$$, no talk. if you want a girl that can spent the nite with u, look for those chicks from china (majority can on) but not the singers.

Xyberduke
04-06-2003, 07:11 PM
rk79, we'r not trying to scare you away.... everybody is welcome, just do a search before posting then bring up that particular thread to ask for updates.

GoGoGo
04-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
rk79, we'r not trying to scare you away.... everybody is welcome, just do a search before posting then bring up that particular thread to ask for updates.

true, true... if nt next time others will have trouble browsing and looking for info with so many treads of the same title... :cool:

mansgp
04-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by whiskey
those singers at kabuki are blood suckers, only want $$$$$$$$. no $$$$$$$$$, no talk. if you want a girl that can spent the nite with u, look for those chicks from china (majority can on) but not the singers.

Seems like you've some bad experience with them. Care to share?

One of them (I shall not name) has been trying to ask me out several times.

whiskey
04-06-2003, 09:21 PM
lucky me, i didn't have any dealings with those singers. I juz can't stand their fucking attitude, face n body all CMI yet dare to ask for the sky (when jio to go bonking). singing also like fuck. at least their counterparts (non-singers) are more realistic when ask to quote a price. btw, there is a very stunning malaysian chick who ever appearred in a shampoo commercial. her looks n smile juz melt my heart. :D

et911
07-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Hi Bros,

Just went to Kabuki on Friday 4 Jul 2003, posting the latest updates for any bros who are thinking of visiting. Reached the place around 10.30pm, left around 2.30am.

The place is quite empty, with waiters staring into my room almost the whole night (nothing to do, so waiting for me to drink and they pour I presume). Made me quite uncomfortable.

Mummy was the ex-New York KTV (JB) mummy, never knew her name, so I dont know.

Sat with a gal Annie, Malaysian. Ok looking, cannot touch, can only hug. Only allow kisses, which I wasnt too keen.

Only good thing is that she sat with me literally the whole night (although I did not book her), leaving only to go toilet.

Wasnt given any other gals (not even asked) by the mummy.

My bottle of Chivas costs me S$391 (that's after deduction of all other items!!).

Had a look around, not many gals also, place look almost like deserted town. Even those gals whom I see are so-so standard only.

In summary, expensive place to go. Not really a "fun" place, and not really a good place to get together (considering the price). Money can be spent better elsewhere.

Would not return unless I am forced to (I am even contemplating giving up my 1/3 balance bottle, coz go back surely kena open another).

cheers,
et911

OldbirdKiller
08-07-2003, 03:27 AM
To:
Reaper
CanYouF
Liverpooldian

Who the fuck you think you are?Act like old bird? Suck my Prick lar!

People only ask for help,don't want to help,fuck off lar!!Want to tell everybody you old bird izzit?Till you see my prick,then u know what is OLD BIRD!!

Kan ni na,never see big snake pee.Act like si beh a sai like that,look at people like et911,still gave us update!These are what we want!Not simply tell others off!

Don't act like little boy lar,grow up and stop those stupit act.

But i can teach you guys one good way to SHUT UP......put my prick in your fucking mouth!! Wowwww Haaaaaa Haaaa

moodyman
08-07-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by whiskey
lucky me, i didn't have any dealings with those singers. I juz can't stand their fucking attitude, face n body all CMI yet dare to ask for the sky (when jio to go bonking). singing also like fuck. at least their counterparts (non-singers) are more realistic when ask to quote a price. btw, there is a very stunning malaysian chick who ever appearred in a shampoo commercial. her looks n smile juz melt my heart. :D

any info which of the singers are available for bonking?

_jaDeD_
08-07-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by OldbirdKiller
To:
Reaper
CanYouF
Liverpooldian

Who the fuck you think you are?Act like old bird? Suck my Prick lar!

People only ask for help,don't want to help,fuck off lar!!Want to tell everybody you old bird izzit?Till you see my prick,then u know what is OLD BIRD!!

Kan ni na,never see big snake pee.Act like si beh a sai like that,look at people like et911,still gave us update!These are what we want!Not simply tell others off!

Don't act like little boy lar,grow up and stop those stupit act.

But i can teach you guys one good way to SHUT UP......put my prick in your fucking mouth!! Wowwww Haaaaaa Haaaa
Simmer down...
I've a feeling you registered yourself just to screw the 3 of them...

Shounan
08-07-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Simmer down...
I've a feeling you registered yourself just to screw the 3 of them...

Maybe he is just like me, have a past life in this forum... now reborn as another person...

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Shounan
Maybe he is just like me, have a past life in this forum... now reborn as another person...

I think I also need to reborn and get a new life... any suggestions for a new nick?

waypastprime
08-07-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by GoGoGo
I think I also need to reborn and get a new life... any suggestions for a new nick?

Runrunrun...

_jaDeD_
08-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Cheekopek

cheongkid
08-07-2003, 11:53 AM
OldbirdKiller or whatever your old nick was, those 3 people you mentioned have not post for quite some time already. I don't know what personal grudges you had with them but let's not start another flaming war here again. Let bygones be bygones. But if you're here with an intention, I've got nothing to say.

PEACE...

:)

Shounan
08-07-2003, 12:01 PM

Wat for u want to change ur nick? bcos of ur posting taiji? Aiya, as long ur current nick is not as bad as my previous nick, contd using loh...smore u got near to 500th postings leow...dont waste... and pls post ur special 500th msg hor... :D

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 12:06 PM
Wat for u want to change ur nick? bcos of ur posting taiji? Aiya, as long ur current nick is not as bad as my previous nick, contd using loh...smore u got near to 500th postings leow...dont waste... and pls post ur special 500th msg hor... :D

Haha, dun worry lah... just joking. Mi won't change my nick one lah. Furthermore, you got a bad reputation last time, mi think mi still ok lah. Dun think I did anything wrong. Even if mi wrong, mi also won't run,run,run.... just blame myself for nt finishing school early...

Shounan
08-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Haha, dun worry lah... just joking. Mi won't change my nick one lah. Furthermore, you got a bad reputation last time, mi think mi still ok lah. Dun think I did anything wrong. Even if mi wrong, mi also won't run,run,run.... just blame myself for nt finishing school early...

My 1 FR can cost a samster's life... the death of Kannina... haha... But me learn a lot from tat flaming, u shld try it also... haha...

Ooi... I want ur 500th posting to be special huh...remember...nw u got 498th leow...

waypastprime
08-07-2003, 01:18 PM
My 1 FR can cost a samster's life... the death of Kannina... haha... But me learn a lot from tat flaming, u shld try it also... haha...

Ooi... I want ur 500th posting to be special huh...remember...nw u got 498th leow...

Interesting..... 1 FR can cost a samster's life..... Care to divulge more?? :p

Shounan
08-07-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Interesting..... 1 FR can cost a samster's life..... Can to divulge more?? :p

No lah...it's abt me n a HC gal, i didnt opt for specials but proceed to touch her a bit then ganna frm her, i complain abt her in my FR but ganna bombarded like hell from other bros, so i decided to end my life as kannina... :(

hardrocksg
09-07-2003, 01:31 AM
Runrunrun...

U can run but u can't hide
Might as well change to Hidehidehide..........

:D

GoGoGo
09-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by hardrocksg
U can run but u can't hide
Might as well change to Hidehidehide..........

:D

Dun worry, bro hardrocksg, I won't run and I won't hide, cus just bonk, now "ka neng" no strength to run or hide liao... so maybe will change to "bonkbonkbonk".... :D

waypastprime
09-07-2003, 11:58 AM
Dun worry, bro hardrocksg, I won't run and I won't hide, cus just bonk, now "ka neng" no strength to run or hide liao... so maybe will change to "bonkbonkbonk".... :D

Wa lau, bro Go3.... u should be called cheong cheong cheong....
U never run out of Vit M meh? :confused:

hornyboo
11-07-2003, 12:24 PM
hi brudders !!!
just like to share my experience that happen 3yrs ago in kabuki( that time still booking system) got this tall 19yrs old gal to sit with me(no hanky panky ,just sing song)she was studying in a private school in orchard road. well we went out for a while than relation got deeper , went together for a year plus, had alot of adventurous sex,........ last i heard she in woodbridge hospital.... sigh* we had fun..wonder what happen to her now.......:(
anyway what i getting at is even if the ktv is no hanky panky...with a bit of kang hoo, can get free jam for awhile, quite worth it if u calucalate u only spend that amount of money.......

cheongkid
11-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
had alot of adventurous sex,........ last i heard she in woodbridge hospital....
poor thing...... bro, did you screwed the living daylights out of her?

Shounan
11-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
poor thing...... bro, did you screwed the living daylights out of her?

Screwed her until she seow? Wah Bro, he must had smting special tat we dont have... :D

waypastprime
11-07-2003, 03:56 PM
Screwed her until she seow? Wah Bro, he must had smting special tat we dont have... :D

Two dicks..... haha :D

Shounan
11-07-2003, 03:57 PM
Two dicks..... haha :D

1 dick to screw her pussy and another dick to screw her brain till she seow??? :D

hardrocksg
12-07-2003, 01:33 AM

Aiya, simple lar jus rename neng3
Anyway the place Kabuki nowadays quite jialat
Last x got quite a few daring gals n not bad lookin somemore but they left........
Even had a BBBJ while my fren was doing another gal raw......
now? dunno if still so happenin.........
Rumours was that they wanted to even have a concept like JC n MG
Haha........u can imagine how bad it is

hornyboo
17-07-2003, 05:19 PM
got one dick only la.... she was on substance!!! know what i mean!!!

Shounan
18-07-2003, 12:17 AM
got one dick only la.... she was on substance!!! know what i mean!!!

Ohhh.. we knw... but ur dick act as a spoon to stir the substance until e ting dissolve into her brain???

Jst a joke.... :D

Beemer
20-07-2003, 11:33 AM
Try Agnes, Singaporean and really a babe!!

hornyboo
04-09-2003, 12:10 PM
was there 2 days ago after happy hour at orchard ktv... my opinion is that orchard ktv chicks beter looking than kabuki... mostly china chicks, but me got a malaysian as my mandarin sucks... quite pleasant looking.... told me she is company's gal which means she is not under a mummy...all my other bros did a take away when we leaving, she look at me than whisper to me that she dont do "ta-pow"... ( luckily i damm shagged liao, not intending too anyway). anyway we made a date this sunday .. going to bring her to pubbing... well , who knows scully my star shining brightly that nite... than.. you know la...kekekke...
looking forward to that nite and keeping fingers crossed tightly...

tsuyoyi
04-09-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Beemer
Try Agnes, Singaporean and really a babe!!

Bro beemer,

I totally agree with you that Agnes is a BABE!
But to date, I have not been able to lay her. Have you tried?
Maybe becoz she is a Singaporean? Really tired nowadays and dun wan to court her for 2 years before laying her!

power2fuck
04-09-2003, 01:33 PM
I managed to get some fun there last week, not as bad as some bros said. Gal by name of Cat sat with me, playful and friendly.

Rating:
Face 7/10
Body7/10
Attitude 9/10
'Wild' Factor 9/10

WackoKing
06-09-2003, 09:58 AM
hi brudders !!!
just like to share my experience that happen 3yrs ago in kabuki( that time still booking system) got this tall 19yrs old gal to sit with me(no hanky panky ,just sing song)she was studying in a private school in orchard road. well we went out for a while than relation got deeper , went together for a year plus, had alot of adventurous sex,........ last i heard she in woodbridge hospital.... sigh*

what did you do to her? hahaha

jintonic
06-09-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro beemer,

I totally agree with you that Agnes is a BABE!
But to date, I have not been able to lay her. Have you tried?
Maybe becoz she is a Singaporean? Really tired nowadays and dun wan to court her for 2 years before laying her!
i truly concur with both of u..dat Agnes is a babe....but hor..her fren joel hahahaha....CMI.....to lay on Agnes...must hv time & $$$...one of my fren juz pay her$300 to hv a ride with her...haizzz..not easy to on her:(

GoGoGo
06-09-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by jintonic
i truly concur with both of u..dat Agnes is a babe....but hor..her fren joel hahahaha....CMI.....to lay on Agnes...must hv time & $$$...one of my fren juz pay her$300 to hv a ride with her...haizzz..not easy to on her:(

Hahaha, paid $300 to go for ride + dinner and a little raba, raba in car...

guywonder
07-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by CanYouF
cb!!!!

another fucked up newbie!!! :(

BAN!! BAN!! BAN!!

no 1 is a expert when born
dun tell me u already doing all the fucking etc..inside yr mum's womb?

Randi_Candi
07-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by guywonder
no 1 is a expert when born
dun tell me u already doing all the fucking etc..inside yr mum's womb?

Chill off lar, brudda
He's passing a statement which I think makes sense
I don't encourage spoon feeding especially if you are able to navigate the cyberspace and matured or at least able to earn your own money to have some adult fun

Randi_Candi
07-09-2003, 01:04 PM
Hahaha, paid $300 to go for ride + dinner and a little raba, raba in car...

U din change your nick? tot you were contemplating?
haha
Anyway Kabuki is now like Benetton
3months ago got 1 gal professes to be a Taiwanese, SG n MY are common, with the PRCs and also some VCs........
Maybe its with the injection of 2 mumi from stages

cheongkid
07-09-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Randi_Candi
haha
3months ago got 1 gal professes to be a Taiwanese, SG n MY are common, with the PRCs and also some VCs........
Excuse me but what's Benetton? Boutique? Nightclub? KTV? OIC, United Colours of Benetton! BTW, which mummies from Stages crossed over?

GoGoGo
07-09-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Randi_Candi
haha

You mean like United Nations? kekeke... sorry, my level of understanding low lah... btw, which two mumis crossed over? Shd start getting Japs and Koreans... :p

Randi_Candi
11-09-2003, 01:27 AM
Excuse me but what's Benetton? Boutique? Nightclub? KTV? OIC, United Colours of Benetton! BTW, which mummies from Stages crossed over?

Brudda CK & G3,
Paiseh, me never go n take note of the names of the new mummis.
Most of the time I go I look for familiar mummy
Anyway the gals are shared 1s, so you can just ask
But the vietcong, damn tek gong as usual
No details but my customer enjoyed himself with one
But he complained - KNN can go garden but not tabao

Randi_Candi
11-09-2003, 01:29 AM
You mean like United Nations? kekeke... sorry, my level of understanding low lah... btw, which two mumis crossed over? Shd start getting Japs and Koreans... :p

Nearly went to the ktv with korean but last minute got scandal call so had to reject my customer.
If I do go again, let you guys know more details but be prepared, basically no action just - AnYong HaSeYo

jasdude
20-11-2003, 06:45 PM
after looking at the reviews , was not very keen to go kabuki after my friends suggested it.3 of us were at beyond 97 , all sian of all see and no touch of the bikinis barmaids . after much debate , we decided what the heck , just walk in and see.

Well , place quite okie and surprised that mummies were from Orchard Palace , Cashbox , Xin Tian Di etc. Was introduced to a manager and he arranged the mummy and the "happening"gals for us . to cut the story short , the gals that sat with us all singaporeans average looking but quite happening . performed bj etc but the highlight of the nite was my two friends had a go with a gal at the same time . felt left out cos one was being bj on while the other doing the doggie style on her . i was also finished off later by a viet gal . OVerall quite gd and got a discount from the manager . Total price $388 nett all in excluding tips and specials.

Will try there again for local cruisine. else not that bad as reported.

gasman9
21-11-2003, 04:50 AM

Mummy carrie ( dianna ser look alike ) & Mummy Sheila. the gals i saw with them the infamous xiao zhu and the cute one from xin tian di melody...btw carrie & sheila not a team over there, dont ask for them together, if you know what i mean.

SIN-dog
21-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Went to take a look at the place , surprised to see my old darling ah girl from cash box ! Well , looking for new meat and was well treated by shelia who brought me new gals not from k3 or cashbox. Well in all , not bad but the china gals there a bit non comparable than orchard ktv

Legend
22-11-2003, 01:30 AM
wah... looks like happening man!!

never tried kabuki becos of the reputed high prices. The $388 appears attractive enough to try it. can i ask how much for the specials so we don't get wack chai tao?

Rof|maoxz
22-11-2003, 03:15 PM
This so called "posh KTV" has not much happening to promote about. Those gers dou look stunning (by their heavy make-up & expensive push-up bra) will only make your wallet bleed without you actually know it! Unless you have loads of $$$ like lingoboy's god-brother :D

CheongKTV
24-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Well , place quite okie and surprised that mummies were from Orchard Palace , Cashbox , Xin Tian Di etc. Was introduced to a manager and he arranged the mummy and the "happening"gals for us . to cut the story short , the gals that sat with us all singaporeans average looking but quite happening . performed bj etc but the highlight of the nite was my two friends had a go with a gal at the same time . felt left out cos one was being bj on while the other doing the doggie style on her . i was also finished off later by a viet gal . OVerall quite gd and got a discount from the manager . Total price $388 nett all in excluding tips and specials.

Will try there again for local cruisine. else not that bad as reported.
Total $388 inclusive of the special? thats not too bad.

went there last night sit with a china gal (v busy) nothing really happening though she kept rubbing my dick when she sits with me.
Ask her got go wai mai, she say no cos not feeling well, the next day can. To me I think its more likely that she is booked liao.

Anyway, mummy did inform that to bronk in the rm is abt $250, is that true?

Randi_Candi
24-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Just went to Kabuki on Friday 4 Jul 2003, posting the latest updates for any bros who are thinking of visiting. Reached the place around 10.30pm, left around 2.30am.

The place is quite empty, with waiters staring into my room almost the whole night (nothing to do, so waiting for me to drink and they pour I presume). Made me quite uncomfortable.

Mummy was the ex-New York KTV (JB) mummy, never knew her name, so I dont know.

Sat with a gal Annie, Malaysian. Ok looking, cannot touch, can only hug. Only allow kisses, which I wasnt too keen.

Only good thing is that she sat with me literally the whole night (although I did not book her), leaving only to go toilet.

Wasnt given any other gals (not even asked) by the mummy.

My bottle of Chivas costs me S$391 (that's after deduction of all other items!!).

Had a look around, not many gals also, place look almost like deserted town. Even those gals whom I see are so-so standard only.

In summary, expensive place to go. Not really a "fun" place, and not really a good place to get together (considering the price). Money can be spent better elsewhere.

Would not return unless I am forced to (I am even contemplating giving up my 1/3 balance bottle, coz go back surely kena open another).

cheers,
et911

Well......in that case jus go n finish the botl, heard its only 60+ or 70+ to finish the botl.
Then go somewhere else cos money not easy to earn......so why waste the botl? :D

Randi_Candi
24-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Cheekopek

Haha..... I second that

Randi_Candi
24-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Sheesh.....I did not realised that this thread is so old.......
Replied without realising the date of the posts......

Anyway I heard the joint has a few PRCs who are damn maverick......
The locals and MY gals are so so only.......
But take care to nego for ST as I heard most of them start off with 4 big notes cos they gotta take care of the blood sucking papa-san aka pimp lar.
Can bring down to 150, just nego and see
If you are looking for entertainment purpose there is a SG gal that can please your customers esp the Japs and Koreans......
Don't know her name but she spotted dyed golden hair and is super fair.....

Is the drinks still at 392nett for a bottle?

KIAA
24-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Kabuki hmm.....is there a manager call Desmond? He's my old childhood friend.

sadfa
26-07-2004, 10:11 AM
Sheesh.....I did not realised that this thread is so old.......
Replied without realising the date of the posts......

Anyway I heard the joint has a few PRCs who are damn maverick......
The locals and MY gals are so so only.......
But take care to nego for ST as I heard most of them start off with 4 big notes cos they gotta take care of the blood sucking papa-san aka pimp lar.
Can bring down to 150, just nego and see
If you are looking for entertainment purpose there is a SG gal that can please your customers esp the Japs and Koreans......
Don't know her name but she spotted dyed golden hair and is super fair.....

Is the drinks still at 392nett for a bottle?

i see the papasan's reputation has grown far and wide.
this guy should be banned. his recommendations sux and he just throws whatever shit he finds on u.
plus he drinks up all your liquor and bottoms up with u like no 2morrow. knn! he wants liver failure go ahead, but dont drag me in it.
the charbors dont like him too. he only knows how to get his cut from the charbors for everything, from their tips to wai mai.
remember hor. next time go, ban this bugger!

et911
26-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Well......in that case jus go n finish the botl, heard its only 60+ or 70+ to finish the botl.
Then go somewhere else cos money not easy to earn......so why waste the botl? :D

Waur bro, you quoted my post way back in 2003!! :D

Anyhow, I did not finish that bottle, just left it, went back once when a friend has his bday celebration there (end last year).

Never liked the place, never been back since.

cheers!

Randi_Candi
28-07-2004, 01:05 PM
i see the papasan's reputation has grown far and wide.
this guy should be banned. his recommendations sux and he just throws whatever shit he finds on u.
plus he drinks up all your liquor and bottoms up with u like no 2morrow. knn! he wants liver failure go ahead, but dont drag me in it.
the charbors dont like him too. he only knows how to get his cut from the charbors for everything, from their tips to wai mai.
remember hor. next time go, ban this bugger!

There is more than 1 PPS there.......
Anyway, never bothered with them.......
Just entertain customers, drink only

If really looking for fun with the gals, go back door and nego direct with the gals.

Randi_Candi
28-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Waur bro, you quoted my post way back in 2003!! :D

Anyhow, I did not finish that bottle, just left it, went back once when a friend has his bday celebration there (end last year).

Never liked the place, never been back since.

cheers!

Yeah man! didn't realised that too when posting :p
Let's say that I had my fun there and will go only when customers request

et911
28-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Yeah man! didn't realised that too when posting :p
Let's say that I had my fun there and will go only when customers request

Agreed. In fact, I wouldnt even use the word "fun". I dont know why, but nowadays dont seem to enjoy KTVs as much as I used to.

I have not come across a KTV that would make me want to go back, unlike last time - Cashbox, Capri, Katong City, M3 etc. etc. :D

Any good suggestions please let me know.

Randi_Candi
28-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Agreed. In fact, I wouldnt even use the word "fun". I dont know why, but nowadays dont seem to enjoy KTVs as much as I used to.

I have not come across a KTV that would make me want to go back, unlike last time - Cashbox, Capri, Katong City, M3 etc. etc. :D

Any good suggestions please let me know.

That's a tough one cos I am also up against dead end
Anyway nowadays prefer to roam rather than stay at any particular joint
But I try to stay away from places with gen Y patronage..... :D

sadfa
28-07-2004, 02:40 PM
There is more than 1 PPS there.......
Anyway, never bothered with them.......
Just entertain customers, drink only

If really looking for fun with the gals, go back door and nego direct with the gals.

huh? i thought they only have 1 pps and the rest r managers or am?

ya lah u can always nego direct w the gals but the clown annoys me and the gals w his anything also must have his cut attitude plus he never puts in any effort in his frigging job w the customers or the gals except 2 call them up 1000 times a day.

Randi_Candi
28-07-2004, 03:21 PM
huh? i thought they only have 1 pps and the rest r managers or am?

ya lah u can always nego direct w the gals but the clown annoys me and the gals w his anything also must have his cut attitude plus he never puts in any effort in his frigging job w the customers or the gals except 2 call them up 1000 times a day.
Never asked if these buggas got a pay there (I think no) but they are also so called 'mgrs' there to 'look-after' and control the gals they bring in
What PR skills do they have? I think you can knock them out easily......

One is a bit curly haired, the other abit thin on the top.
Nego direct can cut the ST price by at least 150 - 250.
Why not save some money for more punts? :D

sadfa
28-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Never asked if these buggas got a pay there (I think no) but they are also so called 'mgrs' there to 'look-after' and control the gals they bring in
What PR skills do they have? I think you can knock them out easily......

One is a bit curly haired, the other abit thin on the top.
Nego direct can cut the ST price by at least 150 - 250.
Why not save some money for more punts? :D

think all of them r paid lah, on top of their tips etc!
manager and am different from mms and pps. of course all good mms and pps must have good pr skills to control the customers and gals, 2 make sure u come back. knn this bugger only know how 2 drink and his recommend is the shits.

of course every1 will direct nego but this pps will have a eagle eye and see whether the gal go w u 4 st. if she does and even if u not his customer n u direct nego w her, he will want his cut. the gal cannot say no, if not kenna blacklist from him. but what the fuck he do 2 deserve the cut?

if i tip the gal more cos i like her n not his fucked up service, i end up paying him indirectly?

D^KnighT
28-07-2004, 05:05 PM
Runrunrun...

wahahaha! That's a good one. :D

et911
28-07-2004, 06:25 PM
That's a tough one cos I am also up against dead end
Anyway nowadays prefer to roam rather than stay at any particular joint
But I try to stay away from places with gen Y patronage..... :D

Seems like we are the same. Nowadays roam around too, but still havent found a place that I fancy. Used to stay till "lights on" at KTVs, nowadays before 1am already 90% sian (leave the rest 10% energy to go home).

Must ask around for recommendations already. Too wild I cannot, too mild I bored, hard to please guy me.. :o

MonsterX
28-07-2004, 11:03 PM
manager and am different from mms and pps. of course all good mms and pps must have good pr skills to control the customers and gals, 2 make sure u come back. knn this bugger only know how 2 drink and his recommend is the shits.

of course every1 will direct nego but this pps will have a eagle eye and see whether the gal go w u 4 st. if she does and even if u not his customer n u direct nego w her, he will want his cut. the gal cannot say no, if not kenna blacklist from him. but what the fuck he do 2 deserve the cut?

if i tip the gal more cos i like her n not his fucked up service, i end up paying him indirectly?

Bro, have u neg wif any of the gal b4 n get some fun?? If have,any chio one to mention?? And the damage?? Ur feed back is much needed...thank's in advance!!

owen10
28-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Sinz tis thread had been revived i was wondering had any bros tried tis PRC gal Yiu Mei at Kabuki? Not sure if she's known by d same name in Kabuki, but I was serviced by her in a massage shop in Golden Sultan area. Works in d massage shop during day time, nite time at KTV. Quite young n babelicious .. good at sulking n quite a flirt! *slurp* :p

Randi_Candi
29-07-2004, 01:26 AM

True, so get the phone no. and eat out another day.
As for the tips wise, I don't think they do that but it will go to them til they pay off their debts as middleman / airfare / lodging etc

Randi_Candi
29-07-2004, 01:28 AM
Sinz tis thread had been revived i was wondering had any bros tried tis PRC gal Yiu Mei at Kabuki? Not sure if she's known by d same name in Kabuki, but I was serviced by her in a massage shop in Golden Sultan area. Works in d massage shop during day time, nite time at KTV. Quite young n babelicious .. good at sulking n quite a flirt! *slurp* :p

There is quite a handful of PRCs there somemore I longtime never go liao.....
Perhaps u care 2 pm me where she be in the day and I recce n confirm if she is somebody i know?
Sure beats spending SGD400 at KTV :D

Randi_Candi
29-07-2004, 01:32 AM
Seems like we are the same. Nowadays roam around too, but still havent found a place that I fancy. Used to stay till "lights on" at KTVs, nowadays before 1am already 90% sian (leave the rest 10% energy to go home).

Must ask around for recommendations already. Too wild I cannot, too mild I bored, hard to please guy me.. :o

HaHa......I think drive an auto car?!
Me prefer manual - Cruise when I like and fast when I fancy

If u got good fishing spot, do info

sadfa
29-07-2004, 12:51 PM
True, so get the phone no. and eat out another day.
As for the tips wise, I don't think they do that but it will go to them til they pay off their debts as middleman / airfare / lodging etc

charbor told me he took a cut from her tips. the charbors damn PO cos have 2 pay transport, pay ktv something to enter there, still have to pay him. end of the day if 1 or 2 table, then quite jialat. kenna rubba is the charbor not him.

of course if they got choice, they wont pay him lah!

smlee
06-08-2004, 12:44 AM
No lah...it's abt me n a HC gal, i didnt opt for specials but proceed to touch her a bit then ganna frm her, i complain abt her in my FR but ganna bombarded like hell from other bros, so i decided to end my life as kannina... :(

But now you become very successful by posting SYT....i love it

Shounan
06-08-2004, 01:43 AM
But now you become very successful by posting SYT....i love it

Wah I was surprised to see tat u quoted my msg which is 'few thousand years ago'..

Nw din go for comm sex but aim to provide gd stuffs for bros to see...

Since u say u like the SYT i posted, then i will contd my efforts to contribute more...

Smlee, ur son going to be the biggest fuck in singapore 6 days later, hw u feel being his father? :D

kenny3004
30-08-2004, 12:42 PM
hi bros,

m thinking of bringing my manager to kabuki this wk(prob wed or fri). Any good recommendations? heard got quite a few good prcs there now? Any bros tried any of them...if possible can maybe quote their name or call number? Thanks alot...hope no flaming cause still quite a newbie...thanks!!!

Randi_Candi
30-08-2004, 02:16 PM
hi bros,

m thinking of bringing my manager to kabuki this wk(prob wed or fri). Any good recommendations? heard got quite a few good prcs there now? Any bros tried any of them...if possible can maybe quote their name or call number? Thanks alot...hope no flaming cause still quite a newbie...thanks!!!
There are a few quite pop ones over there, I will not mention any names cos of public awareness
Anyway, mentioned that the gals are all company gals, so irregardless of which mummy you can request for any gals that you take fancy or types u prefer.
the M and AMs there include Jenny, Honey, Pearly, Peggy and a few other I can't remember
Remember the PRCs mainly belong to the mosquitos (blood suckas who ask for a cut for tabao)
Have fun :D

kenny3004
06-09-2004, 05:20 AM
thanks for the reply randi, understand u can't name any of the prcs, but maybe u could reveal the numbers of the gals? or if it is convenient, u can PM me? thanks alot!!!