PDA

View Full Version : PRC Tui Na at Royal at Joo Chiat

globetrotter
02-06-2003, 02:14 PM
A couple of weeks back, I started a new thread on this PRC tui na joint. I do not wish to be seen to be repeating myself but after revisiting the place I think this is one of the better alternatives for brothers who live in the East, especially in the Katong area.

The joint is housed in rather non-descript premises along Joo Chiat Road, near to the junction between Dunman Road and Koon Seng Road. It is a couple of shops away from the Hotel 81 which is right at the cross junction. There is a signboard on the 5-foot way so you can't miss it.

This is a small joint, only 4 rooms and has 6 pei-du mas. Relatively clean joint but no decoration to brag about. Provides light "aromatherapy" music though. Rooms are partitioned to about 3/4 height with curtains as doors. Beacuse it is a small joint, there is a sense of privacy.

The pei-du mas are, well, pei-du mas, average looking.

What I like about the place, however, is the privacy and service.

SOP (tried it about 4 times with different girls, so should apply to all) - go in to shop, tell reception you want massage and she will lead you into cubicles. Note, receptionist is not one of the masseues.

In cubicle, strip down to your birthday suit (no shorts necessary). Girl will come in and start session. Currently, there is a promotion - if you opt for 2 hr session, they will throw in the body scrub. 2 hr session costs $80. Work out the 1 hr and 1 and a half hour session yourself. Body scrub is $10.

If you have the time, do try the body scrub. Unlike most other places where they scrub with gloves and very very diluted body scrub cream, here they use their bare hands and use good consistency body scrub cream. For me, very important to use hands and good body scrub cream. They will scrub you from neck to toe. There are 2 girls (or at least 2 girls) who will not hesitate to scrub your ass-cheeks, inner thigh area, your crown jewels and your prick.

Another thing about the body scrub, you can opt for it before or after the oil massage. Another important thing as far as I am concerned. I always opt for it after my oil massage, that way I don't have to take a bath after I get home.

Girls are all very friendly. Feel free to rabba rabba them at anytime during the oil massage or body scrub. The 4 I tried allowed me to take off their bra, put my hands under their skirt (most of them wear skirts) into their panties, rub their CB. Once I took off the top and played "chest" with one girl.

Needless to say, sessions always ended with a good wank. I have not, however, ventured into FJs and I do not know if they allow it. The closest I came was to get the girl to rub my prick against her CB (her panties were on) until I came.

Price wise it is quite standard. The girls do not ask for minimum price. Just pay them $30. Of course, be fair to them if you try something more fanciful.

Any brother(s) visited this place before.

P.S. They close quite late. I went in once at 10.30 pm and finished at 12.30 am.

ramrod72
02-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Saw quite a number of brothers going there. Both young and old. Will try another day.

Royal Therapy Centre
317 Joo Chiat Rd

girllover
03-06-2003, 03:36 AM
I was looking at all the tui na shops at Joo Chiat the other day minus those on the 2nd floor one and I found that this is the only one that looks interesting, saw a whole bunch of ladies sitting around eating dinner, some of their bodies look quite sexy, wanted to share my discovery but got people post already, kekeke.

Asianstarboy
03-06-2003, 12:53 PM
First, thank bros for sharing the info.
I called up & was immediately "exhort " by this freindly PRC recep for my patronage. She told me that it is S$40 per hour & add $10.00 for body scrub. I went over but decided not to go in this time.

As bros had said earlier, the outside look of this shop was quite rundown. Also it is quite difficult to get a parking lot. I can't really see the gals from outside.

Maybe, I will go over this Sunday to check the place out.

Asianstarboy
03-06-2003, 01:09 PM
I called up & was immediately "exhort " by this freindly PRC recep for my patronage. She told me that it is S$40 per hour & add $10.00 for body scrub. I went over but decided not to go in this time.

As bros had said earlier, the outside look of this shop was quite rundown. Also it is quite difficult to get a parking lot. I can't really see the gals from outside.

globetrotter
03-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Asianstarboy

Errr, sorry, but what do you mean by "exhort"?

I think if you cannot find a parking space along the main road you have to go further down (in the direction of East Coast Road), about 75 metres after the tui na joint, on your left you should be able to find a public carpark.

Hmmm, seems there are quite a number of people in this forum who read the postings and then quietly go try the recommendations, but who do not file their FRs for others to share.

Be that as it may, one request - never mind if you do not wish to file your FR, but for heaven's sake, please do not mention to the girls there that you learnt about their place through this forum. The last thing we want is for the girls presume their popularity and to jack up their prices.

Asianstarboy
03-06-2003, 03:09 PM
"Exhort" I mean the gal said, come now, lah, young gals waiting for you. It does make you feel comfortable that they wsnt you there. Good sign.

Agree with bros globetrotter. Don't spoil the market. Let train the gals there to be flexible & reasonable

Bros, let all agree at appx $30 for HJ The place is not posh or any place not posh, we all agree at $30. Can we have a deal.

Any further FR

globetrotter
04-06-2003, 09:58 AM
"Exhort" I mean the gal said, come now, lah, young gals waiting for you. It does make you feel comfortable that they wsnt you there. Good sign.

Agree with bros globetrotter. Don't spoil the market. Let train the gals there to be flexible & reasonable

Bros, let all agree at appx $30 for HJ The place is not posh or any place not posh, we all agree at $30. Can we have a deal.

Any further FR

I don't think you are going to get young girls there, all of them are peidu mas, at least 30 (more towards late 30's).

From what I have able to gather, the most popular is someone called Helen. I have not had the chance to try her though.

I think agreeing to fixing the HJ at $30 is reasonable but as I said in my earlier post, to be fair, if you do anything more fanciful try to be reasonable.

fei_fei45
04-06-2003, 11:58 AM
Interesting..i think i'll pop in today on my way back from work

promster_12
04-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Been there before and must say that it was a good experience. 3 masseurs I saw there were not bad looking. Massage was good and just before they complete the massage, the masseurs will automatic jerk you off. After that just help me to clean up and left the room without asking for tips. Therefore I just act blur, go to the counter and pay the boss the $ for massage and went off. Forgot to ask her name though, but will definitely go back again.

swen
05-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Just came back from there. It was a disappointment to me as I was not offered any special. I was wondering if many not all provide special. But then I read an earlier report that all provide special. Anyway, the massage was good. So if you are into mere massage, this is worth it.

Asianstarboy
05-06-2003, 05:35 PM
Bros swen

Sorry, my posting came a little too late. I was in johor and just returned. In any case, it is good of you bros to report the true experience.

Infact, I was talking to a couple of friends late last evening. After hearing their experience, I cancelled my decision to go over last night - heng ah!

Both of them were so disappointed. They were not offered any special. What do this PRC women think we go there for?

The PRC women were okay but quite stern & not warm. The thing that pissed them most. They were told to wear the running short which they are not sure whether it is dirty or clean. I rather not wear anything.

If any bros have any special treatment, give us the name- lah.

globetrotter
05-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Bros swen

Sorry, my posting came a little too late. I was in johor and just returned. In any case, it is good of you bros to report the true experience.

Infact, I was talking to a couple of friends late last evening. After hearing their experience, I cancelled my decision to go over last night - heng ah!

Both of them were so disappointed. They were not offered any special. What do this PRC women think we go there for?

The PRC women were okay but quite stern & not warm. The thing that pissed them most. They were told to wear the running short which they are not sure whether it is dirty or clean. I rather not wear anything.

If any bros have any special treatment, give us the name- lah.

I think your friends may have gone to the wrong place. There is another similar joint opposite the road, on the same side as the corner coffeeshop selling Teochew porridge. That one I know insists that you wear their shorts.

The one that the rest of us are referring to is the one on the same side as Hotel 81.

Perhaps you wish to check with your friends.

Fun88
05-06-2003, 06:18 PM
I too went today, the massage is not bad, but no special at all. How come you say all provided for????????

Asianstarboy
05-06-2003, 07:28 PM
Yeah. Call my friends & they went to Royal - same side as Hotel 81.

Bros Fun88 also said the said " no special" By the way, Bross Fun, did you put on their short.

Fun88
05-06-2003, 07:37 PM
No lah, and she never request me also.

Graffiti
05-06-2003, 09:52 PM
hey brudders. me went round and round at Joo Chiat but couldnt seems to locate the place. anyone can help me?? is it somewhere near hotel 81?

Fun88
05-06-2003, 09:58 PM
Yep, same side as hotel 81. A few shop houses away moving away from the traffic junction

Graffiti
06-06-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Fun88
Yep, same side as hotel 81. A few shop houses away moving away from the traffic junction

thank you! will try again. cheers!;)

arrowpoison
06-06-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Graffiti
hey brudders. me went round and round at Joo Chiat but couldnt seems to locate the place. anyone can help me?? is it somewhere near hotel 81?
If you are walking walking along Joo Chiat Road towards East Coast Road, it is between Hotel 81 and Joo Chiat Community Club on your left.

For a better ambience, try Da Fu Lai Massage, across the road from the Joo Chiat CC. Address is 420 Joo Chiat Road. Concept at both places is the same, however, Da Fu has more cubicles, both upstairs and downstairs, is better furnished and definitely has a better shower area as compared to Royal.

Was at Royal the other day and was given a girl called Linda. Only allows you to touch a bit, no sucking allowed, however, gave a very satisfying, sensual, HJ.

Have fun !!

Fun88
06-06-2003, 09:28 AM
Confirm Da Fu Lai Massage also offer same kind of massage as royal therapy and HJ as well because some brudders here including me go to Royal Therapy but no HJ offered at all.

Asianstarboy
06-06-2003, 09:52 AM
Bros Fun88 - heard form so many bros that there is no HJ at Royal.

Maybe I try Da Fu Lai Massage. Could you recommend some names at Da fu Lai so that I can be sure Im offer HJ by the gals. For HJ, how much do they for, bros.

Fun88
06-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Bro Asianstarboy, don't go unless someone can give the names of the ladies who so called provide special service as well. It seems that some are promoting these joints for their own benefit
If not keena "hai khong again" hahahaha

arrowpoison
06-06-2003, 10:05 AM

Maybe I try Da Fu Lai Massage. Could you recommend some names at Da fu Lai so that I can be sure Im offer HJ by the gals. For HJ, how much do they for, bros.

At Da Fu Lai, I jave tried 3 girls so far...the first time was a girl called Amy.....she did not offer any and I did not ask for any, being the first time. However, found her too fast and mechanical.

There is one called Ali, very co-operative. Even lay down on the bed and allow me to strip her waist downwards and massage her. A bit greedy on tips but can be manipulated. Rge second time she did a BJ for S$50.

There is another girl, whom I have tried but don't have her name. She called herself "Miss Singapore". Did not allow touching but provided with one of the best HJ's ever, without asking. Accepted a $20 trip without fuss.

On my last visit, saw a very pleasant looking youngish girl and she told me her name is Fanny. Have not tried her though.

Unless you have a booking, girls are allotted by turns, and are allowed a change if you do not approve.

globetrotter
06-06-2003, 10:13 AM
Bro Asianstarboy, don't go unless someone can give the names of the ladies who so called provide special service as well. It seems that some are promoting these joints for their own benefit
If not keena "hai khong again" hahahaha

I do not think there is anyone here attempting to promote any particular joint for his own benefit. This forum was created for like minded people to share info and that is what this is all about.

Very strange phenomenon happening at this Royal. I have not been there for at least 10 days but the last I was there (served by Annie), I was not required to wear shorts (in fact no shorts to be found) and had a very satisfactory session. Heard from some people that there is a rumour (cannot confirm if this is true) going around that anti-vice taking a closer look at tui na joints. If this is true then it explains why the precautionary measures taken by the girls.

Fun88
06-06-2003, 10:28 AM
okay your point about sharing is noted Thks. But it has to be highlighted to all the bros that right now Royal does not provide HJ with the massage as shared by all who have gone there recently.

Bro Asianstarboy, pls provide FR if you go to Da Fu Lai. Thks

DieCorkStand
06-06-2003, 10:36 AM
okay your point about sharing is noted Thks. But it has to be highlighted to all the bros that right now Royal does not provide HJ with the massage as shared by all who have gone there recently.

Bro Asianstarboy, pls provide FR if you go to Da Fu Lai. Thks

No wonder, Grace from Eden do not dare though.
Seems like all the joints are very bad shape in terms of business as they started to call customer like to me to arrange for appt like the one in Haji ...

If the bosses are reading, pls do lower your entry price, I believe lots of business will comes ... in chinese ... bo li to siow .... low profit sells more ...

Fun88
06-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Hmmm are you on the right thread? if not you must be supporting the anti vice theory. Okay you guys might be right, but still I say again right now no special at Royal Therapy Centre at all.

globetrotter
06-06-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by arrowpoison
At Da Fu Lai, I jave tried 3 girls so far...the first time was a girl called Amy.....she did not offer any and I did not ask for any, being the first time. However, found her too fast and mechanical.

There is one called Ali, very co-operative. Even lay down on the bed and allow me to strip her waist downwards and massage her. A bit greedy on tips but can be manipulated. Rge second time she did a BJ for S$50.

There is another girl, whom I have tried but don't have her name. She called herself "Miss Singapore". Did not allow touching but provided with one of the best HJ's ever, without asking. Accepted a $20 trip without fuss.

On my last visit, saw a very pleasant looking youngish girl and she told me her name is Fanny. Have not tried her though.

Unless you have a booking, girls are allotted by turns, and are allowed a change if you do not approve.

Thanks for the report.

Anyone tried Xiaofang at Da Fu Lai before? I think she is the boss' sister, tall and slim peidu ma, late 30's (I think), a bit on the flat side, but quite accommodating in terms of service.

wcb017
06-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Confirmed Royal does not provide HJ....just went yesterday afternoon and ended up disappointed with both the qualities of the massage as well as the girls.

Anyway all the girls are in the late 30's or even early 40'. When I came out of the massage, was surprised to see at least 5 people waiting outside, seems like they should thank this forum in helping them to have so good business.

Asianstarboy
06-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Hello all Bros

I think we have had very interesting postings here. It's very helpful.

No, I'm no going to Royal. Lucky me, without bros advice, I will be another PRC hai gong. Now that we have so many latest reports that there are no HJ, I think all Bros looking for HJ, will NOT go there.

After I find out who can do HJ & do it well, I visit Da Fu Lai & give a FR. BUT bros - don't sabo me. Just joking!!!!

So far, the gals below don't sound too promising. At least some info start coming in. Maybe we get better one soon.

1.Amy - no HJ OUT
2. Ali - have HJ ( but greedy) 50 /50 (may consider)
3. Miss Singapore - have HJ (no touching) OUT

4.Xiaofang - quite accomadating - what do mean leh? Can kiss or toucj or not? What about HJ?

5. ?????????????

Any more bros who have good experience, tell us, leh.

:)

Fun88
06-06-2003, 03:59 PM
Ha, going to be another 5 more disappointed guys at Royal Therapy Center.

Asianstarboy
06-06-2003, 06:25 PM
BrosFun, no lah, no more people will go.
First, they think got HJ - but now so many bros confirmed no HJ, who will go.

Royal does not provide HJ

globetrotter
06-06-2003, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE][Xiaofang - quite accomadating - what do mean leh? Can kiss or toucj or not? What about HJ?

OK, this came from a friend who visited the place and had XiaoFang, so please don't flame me if the report is less than accurate.

Tall slim with long hair tied up in a pony tail. Looks late 30's but didn't ask to confirm. Quite flat (knowing my friend, he means airport runway). Looks - average (again knowing my friend anywhere between 5 to 7 on a scale of 10).

Service attitude - quite chatty
Massgae - OK, strong but not to the point of painful
Extras - can rabba rabba during massage - rub legs, put hand into waist area of tee-shirt, touch tits, can hug, hand-job

Remember that is what my friend told me. I have not tried her so please don't blame me if info is not accurate.

Try at your own risk

arrowpoison
06-06-2003, 09:50 PM
Hello all Bros

I think we have had very interesting postings here. It's very helpful.

No, I'm no going to Royal. Lucky me, without bros advice, I will be another PRC hai gong. Now that we have so many latest reports that there are no HJ, I think all Bros looking for HJ, will NOT go there.

After I find out who can do HJ & do it well, I visit Da Fu Lai & give a FR. BUT bros - don't sabo me. Just joking!!!!

So far, the gals below don't sound too promising. At least some info start coming in. Maybe we get better one soon.

1.Amy - no HJ OUT
2. Ali - have HJ ( but greedy) 50 /50 (may consider)
3. Miss Singapore - have HJ (no touching) OUT

4.Xiaofang - quite accomadating - what do mean leh? Can kiss or toucj or not? What about HJ?

5. ?????????????

Any more bros who have good experience, tell us, leh.

:)

Ali at Da Fu also offers FJ...

As for Royal, I did get a HJ and that was just earlier this week, from this girl called Linda. This is the only time I have been there.

This is just as additional info.

Fun88
07-06-2003, 08:55 AM
Ali at Da Fu also offers FJ...

As for Royal, I did get a HJ and that was just earlier this week, from this girl called Linda. This is the only time I have been there.

This is just as additional info.

Guys who just went yesterday all say don't have HJ at royal therapy center at all. So any one looking for special should not go there now.

Asianstarboy
07-06-2003, 09:26 AM
Bros Fun
Did not did not.:confused: :confused:

globetrotter
07-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Guys who just went yesterday all say don't have HJ at royal therapy center at all. So any one looking for special should not go there now.

Hmmmm, there seems to be some confusion as to whether the girls at Royal provide HJs. Some say yes, some say no.

I do not know who is right and who is wrong.

Me, I know what I said and what service I got - HJ, suck tits, finger pussy, frenching - almost everything short of BJ anf FJ. Who I got the service from - read earlier posts. What time of day I got such service - always at night, I only go after 9 pm.

For those who are interested, enough said and go figure it out yourself.

SSSS69SG
07-06-2003, 10:08 AM

Tried Fanny, she offered Hj and BBJ at $50 . My friend tried Xue Er Hj at $50.

arrowpoison
07-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by SSSS69SG
Tried Fanny, she offered Hj and BBJ at $50 . My friend tried Xue Er Hj at $50.
Bro SSS, I would like to try Fanny on my next visit...how co-operative is she ? Does she strip ? Any feedback on her figure ? Thanks.

promster_12
07-06-2003, 12:24 PM
I totally agree with brother Globetrotter. Was surprise that some brothers here were told to wear shorts becos when I was there, there were no shorts in sight. Therefore the whole process was done in my birthday suit. Best part was when they ask u to turn around. becos the girl was massaging me totally naked. As for the special, I swear I got it. Maybe they were raided by AV after that, so that is why the shorts came in and special disappearing.

Fun88
07-06-2003, 01:15 PM
Well, some guys say they have, some say they don't have special. The point remains that I went there 2 days ago and they do not have special because of av raid or whatever I don't care.
So no point telling us that they have special before and now don't have.
The fact remains NOW, no special because of whatever reasons so brudders who want special should not go as they would feel disappointed and cheated. So pls stop telling us about LAST time.
We only know that NOW, Royal Therapy don't have special at all

07-06-2003, 01:24 PM
been to royal after reading the post that place cannot make it

arrowpoison
07-06-2003, 01:46 PM
Well, some guys say they have, some say they don't have special. The point remains that I went there 2 days ago and they do not have special because of av raid or whatever I don't care.
So no point telling us that they have special before and now don't have.
The fact remains NOW, no special because of whatever reasons so brudders who want special should not go as they would feel disappointed and cheated. So pls stop telling us about LAST time.
We only know that NOW, Royal Therapy don't have special at all
Hello bro., this is no big issue. You have said what you experienced, others have said what they experienced. Matter ends. And there is no such thing as NOW, is there ?? Things tend to change without prior notice. Let's move on from here .

Fun88
07-06-2003, 02:02 PM
Hello bro., this is no big issue. You have said what you experienced, others have said what they experienced. Matter ends. And there is no such thing as NOW, is there ?? Things tend to change without prior notice. Let's move on from here .

Okay I have said my piece, let people decide for themselves.

Asianstarboy
07-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Bros promster_12,

Who have you booked at Royal that give you the special? You lucky guy. Tell me & I will go and try her out & return to report.

Ater one yes and so many nos, my friend decides to go there and check this out, he got Linda. I think she is late 30+ ( could be early 40+) Apparently. Linda was standing outside the room for my friend to change. She asked if my friend is okay before, she entered - v ery strange as though she has never seem a cock before. There was no towel but a shoret hanging there.

Her massage was good. She's quite friendly No chatty type. - but knowing my friend, I will give about 7/10

The lousy part. She allows abit of touching outside, but limit to the waist & back (no touching on all sensitive areas) No huging no kissing. No special was offer. My friend asked for HJ - she said that she don't do such thing.

Bros - just check and the score, lah.

arrowpoison
07-06-2003, 10:56 PM
One more joint on Joo Chiat Road....it is called V V Healthy Reflexology & Accupressure Centre, located at 312 Joo Chiat Road, right opp. Hotel 81, and across from Royal.

Ventured there tonight, to be well rewarded. Was given a chubby looking girl called Mei Choon (forgive me if spelling is wrong). When she started the back, she was quite strict the way my hands should be resting by the sides, the way the head should be firmly fixed in the hole...I thought it was a tactic to keep my hands away from the body.

But when I turned, she was a different person altogether. Without going into graphic details of what we did, I would only say that she gave me a very good service...an excellent HJ. Allowed playing with her ample boobs and sucking her firm pointed nipples for as long as the time permitted. Does not permit unbuttoning of her jeans, which was compensated by her service. A very friendly look on the face throughout. She happily accepted the $20 tip I offered.

Cost of massage is $40 for 60 mins., however, there is a 10% discount.

SSSS69SG
07-06-2003, 11:16 PM
Bro SSS, I would like to try Fanny on my next visit...how co-operative is she ? Does she strip ? Any feedback on her figure ? Thanks.

Small built, allow to touch and fingering. Keep asking "ni suan bu suan".
Have fun.

08-06-2003, 09:06 AM
One more joint on Joo Chiat Road....it is called V V Healthy Reflexology & Accupressure Centre, located at 312 Joo Chiat Road, right opp. Hotel 81, and across from Royal.

Ventured there tonight, to be well rewarded. Was given a chubby looking girl called Mei Choon (forgive me if spelling is wrong). When she started the back, she was quite strict the way my hands should be resting by the sides, the way the head should be firmly fixed in the hole...I thought it was a tactic to keep my hands away from the body.

But when I turned, she was a different person altogether. Without going into graphic details of what we did, I would only say that she gave me a very good service...an excellent HJ. Allowed playing with her ample boobs and sucking her firm pointed nipples for as long as the time permitted. Does not permit unbuttoning of her jeans, which was compensated by her service. A very friendly look on the face throughout. She happily accepted the $20 tip I offered.

Cost of massage is $40 for 60 mins., however, there is a 10% discount.

brother care to share her age and her looks
me went over to royal was offer special but act blur her from the girl giving me massge that there is a sg girl working there any brother out there can confirm this

arrowpoison
08-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by 696969
brother care to share her age and her looks
me went over to royal was offer special but act blur her from the girl giving me massge that there is a sg girl working there any brother out there can confirm this
Age and lookwise, the girls do not really have much to shout about at these massage joints....most of them are in the same early to mid thirty range. This girl, Mei Chun, as I have mentioned has a sweet chubby look and a very friendly attitude while giving the special.

08-06-2003, 03:21 PM
Age and lookwise, the girls do not really have much to shout about at these massage joints....most of them are in the same early to mid thirty range. This girl, Mei Chun, as I have mentioned has a sweet chubby look and a very friendly attitude while giving the special.

thanks for your info i guess must go for expensive stuff than got good look

globetrotter
09-06-2003, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by arrowpoison
[B]One more joint on Joo Chiat Road....it is called V V Healthy Reflexology & Accupressure Centre, located at 312 Joo Chiat Road, right opp. Hotel 81, and across from Royal.

Bravo! Well done!

I have been to this V V twice and twice I got nothing. Must be my skill (or lack of it). Place has much better layout than Royal, more rooms, cleaner bathroom, toilet. etc. Don't know much about the girls there though.

Moving on, visited two new joints over the weekend (well, actually, Friday and Sunday).

First joint (can't remember the name) located along East Coast Road, very near the 5 Star Chinese rice shop. It is next to a pet shop. Not ground floor unit but second floor, have to walk up a flight of stairs. First time there, so didn't know what to expect. Got a "young" looking girl, early 30's I think - PRC. Found out from her that there is a Singaporean and a Thai working there as well. Massage - not bad, quite strong. Specials - nothing was offered and didn't ask for anything. Cubicles separated by curtains instead of half-partitions. Price is standard. Anyone been there before?

Second joint - also along East Coast Road, opposite the first one mentioned above. Actually, just next to the 24 hrs clinic. Also second floor unit. Name is Xian Yuan (or something like that). Cubilces are separated by half-partitions - better privacy. Got a PRC girl by the name of Ah May - mid-30's - looks OK. Got a nice HJ from her but did not allow me to put my hand underneath her T-shirt. Wearing jeans - so couldn't explore downstairs. Paid $30 but she didn't look very happy. Anyone been there as well, any FRs?

Bigger54
12-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by promster_12
Been there before and must say that it was a good experience. 3 masseurs I saw there were not bad looking. Massage was good and just before they complete the massage, the masseurs will automatic jerk you off. After that just help me to clean up and left the room without asking for tips. Therefore I just act blur, go to the counter and pay the boss the $ for massage and went off. Forgot to ask her name though, but will definitely go back again.

Bros tell me which shop leh I am going to try tonight. Which girl is the best.

promster_12
12-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Its at 317 joo chiat rd. Maybe u can try calling to book. 63461693. Word of caution: Dun book the girl wearing spectacle. I dun know her name but she definitely cannot make it in terms of look. Try the others. I dun have their names cos I never ask when I go chiong. Just tell the person answering the call u dun want the girl wearing spectacle. The rest should be ok for u. Remember to post FR after that!

hornyboo
12-06-2003, 03:57 PM
ALL BROS,

DUN BE CONNED!!! DUN GO THERE!!!

WENT THERE YESTERDAY AT 330PM, WITH 2 BROS...

WENT FOR 1.5 HRS FOR $60 PLUS $10 FOR BODY SCRUB...
NORMAL PROCEDURE AS DESCRIBED BY PREVIOUS BROS....

BUT NO SPECIAL!!!!!! ALL 3 OF US LEFT HANGING AND FEELING LOST!!!
THE GIRLS CLAIM NO SUCH THINGS!!! FARKING SUAY!!!

PLS. DUN BE CONNED TO GO THERE!!!WASTE MONEY!!!

WILL TRY OTHERS AND POST FR.

OUT.

Jungleboy
13-06-2003, 10:15 AM
Went there yesterday...
saw a good looking PRC there... 1.5 hours for $60/- plus..
was told that they do not provide 'special'..

SSSS69SG
13-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Bros,

Want specials try Da Fu Lai opposite Joo Chiat CC.

globetrotter
13-06-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
ALL BROS,

OUT.

Seems like there is qute a fair bit of controvery about whether the girls at Royal provide specials. Some say Yes, some say No. Me - I know what I got so I don't have to repeat myself.

Be that as it may, since I started this thread I would just like to say that fellow brothers should not rely on what has already been posted. If you must have specials, go to Royal at your own risk. Don't say I did not tell you so and don't flame me for starting the thread.

hardrocksg
13-06-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
ALL BROS,

OUT.

Sour grapes
Thk most of the cheongsters know that it is a luck game at PRC tui na joints
Not all succumb to the temptation of money and do special
Sometimes, the gals may do it butnot for all
The reason? Either no chem or they thk u might be av?
So take it easy n cool lar

sibeiheng
13-06-2003, 10:11 PM
Actually bludders who are looking for specials should just go straight to health centres where everyone is a guarantee an offer! Most PRCs are older i.e at least 30 and above, they are restricted by the space and lack of privacy, so cannot moan and scream and you don have a proper wash up after the special, which is usually a HJ only. You end up paying $40 for massage and $30-$50 for a HJ.

If you are at the HCs, most girls can make it in the looks dept, younger and ready to do what you want them to do. And the cost is slightly more. HJ usually cost $50. Entrance $35-45. And you get a proper shower!

So actually the charges may be quite the same. Unless you find kicks in doing it in a confine space and whispering most of the time, go for the HCs. But if you are serious about just getting a good massage, some of these tui nas are quite beneficial to your health.

BIG BOY
14-06-2003, 01:17 AM
Dear Bros,

I had visited some of these joints mentioned before, the trick is that you must first be their regular customer, and there after the show is yours. Go at closing time, and after your body rub, send an invitation to your target and the rest is up to you.

hornyboo
14-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Bro Globe,

Pls dun get me wrong. Jus airing my experience and views.

I think they onli do to those regulars and are wary about new customers.

Then the question is whether long term investment worth it? You guys decide.

hardrocksg
15-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by sibeiheng
Actually bludders who are looking for specials should just go straight to health centres where everyone is a guarantee an offer! Most PRCs are older i.e at least 30 and above, they are restricted by the space and lack of privacy, so cannot moan and scream and you don have a proper wash up after the special,

Yeah bols!
Remember frenching 1 and u know lar, too passionate til the lips puckered and oops........
Sometimes its jus the cheap thrill u get when u do in a close confined area with ppl on.........
haha

STRUM
03-07-2003, 12:31 AM
hi pple,

New in this forum, but appreciate ur FRs alot.. so i thought of sharing my first experience with you at Da Fu Lai..
I got Xue Er, who is pretty sexy with her clothes on.. but lookswise so so only...think she's abt 35?
Opted for 1.5 hrs massage and body scrub, total $70.
Massage was abit weak.
Allows me to raba and take off her bra and top during HJ. Her breasts was no big deal, pretty small and when i lifted her v neck shirt, could see slight tummy. Took a long time to come, but she was very nice abt it, nvr complain.
All bros pls note that the HJ price can go down to $30 instead of $50, if you insist. total damage $100.. think bro can opt for 1 hr massage instead... my first time, so abit blur went for body scrub($10) and 1.5 hr($60).
Overall, i think she got a great attitude, and Da Fu Lai has a really good ambience.

Cheers,
Strum

globetrotter
07-07-2003, 05:49 PM
Two new Tui Na Joints in Joo Chiat

Was in the JC area last night and discovered two new PRC tui na joints. The 2 joints are along the Changi side of Joo Chiat Road (as opposed to the East Coast Road side). They are a couple of shop apart and within 50 metres from the Dunman Road/Joo Chiat Road/Koon Seng Road junction. If you are familiar with the Joo Chiat area you will remember an OCBC branch at this junction. The 2 joints are opposite the former OCBC branch.

One joint is called New Hoover, the other, not sure of name. New Hoover is on the 2nd floor up a flight of stairs. I think it is a very new joint as I saw a few PRC ladies distributing flyers to passer-bys. The other joint is a very small joint, occupying half a shop space.

Decided to give the smaller joint a try - maybe next day try New Hoover.

Greeted by a late 30's (or maybe early 40's) peidu ma and led to the inside of the shop. Saw that they only had three cubicles and all separated by curtains. I asked to go to the toilet and was told to go behind. Saw that they had a relatively clean toilet and bathroom with the necessary essentials.

After pissing, went back to cubicle and started to take off my clothes. The PRC lady came in and helped me hang up my clothes. (Hmmm ... not shy about a customer undressing in front of her) (Hmmm... also noticed that she was wearing a translucent low cut blouse and a black bra ... but was wearing pants) (Hmmm... also gave me a full view of her bra and tits when she bent down to take new towels).

Massage was quite good, strong hands and knows where to apply pressure (at least for me). After back and shoulders, she worked on my buttocks and legs, again nice strong hands (Hmmm... she didn't bother to cover me up with a towel, not that it was cold). After completing my back, was asked to turn around.

Turn around on my back ... hmmm... again no towel to cover my exposed prick. Started to massage my chest. Now, with my hands free, started to auto-roam --- voila ... no objection at all. Worked on my chest and stomach --- all the while my hands were caressing her ass, her crack, her tits, everywhere. Then she worked on my exposed thighs and the areas between my thighs. Needless to say, by now my prick was awake. Her back was towards me and I had no hesitation in lifting up her blouse, unbuckling her bra and feeling her exposed tits. Tits just nice to hold in the palm of your hand, not very big, nor small. So there I was, lying down having a prick and balls massage - and my one hand roaming her exposed chest, the other hand massaging her CB through her pants. Pull her to me and started to suck her tits and rub her CB harder, could see she was enjoying it. Tried to insert my hand into her pants but she pulled away, tried again but was not successful. In the end, shot off my juice.

Overall OK. I like to small shop set-up - not too many people around to notice what you are doing.

Price - $60 for 1 and half hour session
HJ - paid her $30

Name of shop - don't know, didn't really bother to look but it occupies half a shop and has a blue signage.
Name of PRC peidu ma - never bothered to ask, but she said she hails from Dalian.
Looks - late 30's or early 40's, slightly (just slightly) plump, not more than 5.5.
Closing hours - she said last customer at 10 pm
How long in operation - she said only open last month 15th.

When I left, I saw another peidu ma, slightly better looking than the one who served me, .... next time will try her.

Any similar experience? Anyone try New Hoover yet?

youngfish
09-07-2003, 10:23 AM
Went to Da Fu lai yesterday evening, woo shiok. A lady call Annie service me for an hour. During the session, u can ask her for hj and raba. Come to noe that she just started works here less than 1 month. (any bro can verify).

She has sweet look and early 30 is a PRC. Very friendly, chatty, u can talk to her all sort of topics. toward the end of session, she give me her hp and asked me whether will i date her out after she off from works. She hint me that she like me and hope to develop our relatioship further. i am thinking could it be a free 'dinner.' haha.. will try her. By the way, any bro has try this Annie b4. Pls let me know. thankssssss

MelKay
09-07-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by youngfish
Went to Da Fu lai yesterday evening, woo shiok. A lady call Annie service me for an hour. During the session, u can ask her for hj and raba. Come to noe that she just started works here less than 1 month. (any bro can verify).

She has sweet look and early 30 is a PRC. Very friendly, chatty, u can talk to her all sort of topics. toward the end of session, she give me her hp and asked me whether will i date her out after she off from works. She hint me that she like me and hope to develop our relatioship further. i am thinking could it be a free 'dinner.' haha.. will try her. By the way, any bro has try this Annie b4. Pls let me know. thankssssss

Hi Bro

Is Annie hp no start with 9851xxxx or 9185xxxx??? I quoted two hp number as she just changed her hp 2 days ago. If she's the one, then i can tell you that she's been working in Da Fu Lai for close to 2 month liao. before she was working at the "Ma Kuang Chinese Medical" at Hougang.

I was a regular at da Fu Lai till recently as doesn't like the lady boss, kind of stuck up. Heard from the gals there that many regular customers stop visiting as all can't stand the lasy boss.

Also....Da Fu Lai is quite expensive if compare to other joints although must admit that the set-up and ambience quite good.

Cheers

youngfish
10-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by MelKay
Hi Bro

Is Annie hp no start with 9851xxxx or 9185xxxx??? I quoted two hp number as she just changed her hp 2 days ago. If she's the one, then i can tell you that she's been working in Da Fu Lai for close to 2 month liao. before she was working at the "Ma Kuang Chinese Medical" at Hougang.

I was a regular at da Fu Lai till recently as doesn't like the lady boss, kind of stuck up. Heard from the gals there that many regular customers stop visiting as all can't stand the lasy boss.

Also....Da Fu Lai is quite expensive if compare to other joints although must admit that the set-up and ambience quite good.

Cheers

u r right, her hp is 91850xxx. Have u ever 'go deep further' with her or do she charge for going out on night. Any info..

by the way, beside Annie, any good and pretty PRC can intro from Da fu lai.

Right, this joint is more expensive than other joint, dont what is a reason.

MelKay
10-07-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by youngfish
u r right, her hp is 91850xxx. Have u ever 'go deep further' with her or do she charge for going out on night. Any info..

by the way, beside Annie, any good and pretty PRC can intro from Da fu lai.

Right, this joint is more expensive than other joint, dont what is a reason.

Think the best looking there is Fanny. Quite good looking, in fact can go work at KTV liao. But has bf liao, saw him fetched her from work once. But she's very popular as heard she will do more than hj.

Another gal maybe you want to try is Xiao Xin. 28yo only, guess is the youngest there. Only work there less than 1 month, formerly from PPC. HJ inexperience but do suck your nipple. From what I see, she will allow more than hj if you get to know her better.

Another not bad looking one is Xue-er.

Godd Luck...

chlgfan
11-07-2003, 01:21 AM
Hi, sorry for asking, but can anyone tell me how to go to Da Fu Lai if I am taking the bus? Is it near any of the hotel 81 and if yes which one? Thanks.

BIG BOY
11-07-2003, 01:52 AM
Alight at the bus stop nearest to Hotel 81 and cross over the opposite side of the hotel on Joo Chiat Rd. Walk towards East Coast Rd and you will see the joint after the CC on the same side of the road as Hotel 81. There is a red colour banner just outside the door of Da Fu Lai.
Anyway the lady boss whom I know was quite very friendly after you know her. Had not been to the joint fo a while is the lady boss still the same one Helen ??? Kindly update.

somecool
12-07-2003, 05:40 PM
after reads many bros reports, i visited it this afternoon. the lady boss is very friendly rather thant stuck up as some bros said. got a gal Xin Ru, about 30, looks young, but no chio. her massage is good, skillful. at the final stage, she ask whether i need to massage my little brother. although she is not good looking, and breast is small, about 32A, but i havn't release my load for some days, so agree. $50. not bad. during hj, can raba raba, even put my finger into bra.
it seems this shop is very popular, the second floor is full. heard there are 15 gals. but i didn't see any other gals. all are working.
any bros can recommend some gals there with big tit? i like big boob. hehe......

globetrotter
06-08-2003, 07:01 PM
Royal - revisited

Been a while since I visited Royal. Had some free time a couple of nites ago and decided to pay them a visit.

Updates - additional cubicle added at reception area - understand from receptionist that this cubicle to be used only if cubicles at the back are full and customer does not mind "less than private" cubicle. Cubicle also used for facial services - apparently the receptionist provides facials - did not bother asking about prices since not interested in facials.

Went in at about 9 pm - place was full. Was told to wait for about 15 mins as one customer was finishing. Asked receptionist if any new girls, was told that 2 to 3 new girls, in fact, I was to be serviced by a new girl. Asked her about business and she said it is good in the eveings but lousy during the day. Nowadays they finish up only after midnite. Some customers even come in after 11 pm.

After about 15 mins, customer came out accompanied by new girl. Had a look at her - OK by PDMM standards, noticed that she was wearing a dress instead of pants or jeans - found out that her name is Lisa.

Went in and occupied last cubicle.

Won't bother with report on massage except that it was not bad, she has strong hands and can rub quite well.

Extras - during the massage, with me lying with my face in the hole of the bed, could feel her press her pubic area against my head, later could feel her upper half body stretching all the way on my back. Decided to do a little auto-roaming - no objection at all, even when I put my hand up her legs to feel her inner thighs and panty area - couldn't do much more since I was in a less than comfotable position.

Massaged my buttocks and thighs - she had no hesitation in feeling my balls and giving them a soft rub.

After massaging my back, decided to opt for a scrub - her scrub was quite good - they now give you the option of having a peppermint cream scrub - rather refreshing except that the peppermint makes you feel a little cold especially when the air-con was on. Need less to say, scrub included ass-crack and balls. Turned over on my back and was treated to a very nice sensuous scrub of my chest, groin area and legs. By this time my hands were free and I had no hesitation in putting them up her dress, massaging her pussy, squeezing her tits, etc. No objection at all.

Went for my bath. After that lie down on my back for further action. Man, this woman did not hesitate to attack my groin area, and I had no hesitation in pulling up her one piece dress, unbuckling her bra and attacking her tits which were a little saggy but a nice handful. Also attacked her pussy which (did I menton) was quite slippery - put my finger in her and did some tunnelling.

After a while, with me attacking her tits with some gusto, she took off her dress, Yes, her one piece dress. I had no hesitation in removing her panties and she was just as naked as I was. Laid her down on the bed, sucked her tits and fingered her pussy. All this while she was busy stroking my prick. She gave me a peck on my member and I was tempted to shove it into her mouth but thought the better of it - in case she has some ulcers I was not aware of. Finally came on her stomach and pubic area.

Overall rather enjoyable and thrilling - thrilling because the last room is next to the toilet and all the while when we were going at it (her naked and me too), people were going in and out of the toilet.

Damages:

Massage and scrub - $90 (2 hr session)
HJ - $50 (pad her $20 more than usual because she was not shy in removing all her clothes and allowed me to take full liberties with her - I think if I had put my prick into her pussy she wouldn't have objected)

RTF - probably not her - saw two slightly better looking PDMM on the way out - managed to find out that one of them goes by the name of GiGi.

NOKIA6100
06-08-2003, 08:30 PM
[
Massage and scrub - $90 (2 hr session)
HJ - $50 (pad her $20 more than usual because she was not shy in removing all her clothes and allowed me to take full liberties with her - I think if I had put my prick into her pussy she wouldn't have objected)

RTF - probably not her - saw two slightly better looking PDMM on the way out - managed to find out that one of them goes by the name of GiGi. [/B][/QUOTE]
r u saying this gal is as good as those in hc in doing hj?
is the cubicle hv curtain or door.

globetrotter
07-08-2003, 09:36 AM
[/B][/QUOTE]
r u saying this gal is as good as those in hc in doing hj?
is the cubicle hv curtain or door. [/B][/QUOTE]

Curtains or door - read the thread from the beginning.

HJ here or in HC - to each his own, some prefer HC some prefer this kind of joint. Personally I don't really care, I go to PRC joints to get a good rub/massage. I go to HC to enjoy the steam/sauna/hot pool/cold pool and hopefully a good fuck.

horlangkia
07-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Saw in Lian He Wan Pao that there's PDMM in Joo Chiat Tui Na
that look like Rosmand Kwan (Kwan Zi Ling). Any one tried her before? Kindly share the FR with us.

xocturnal
11-08-2003, 12:35 AM
Went to Royal yesterday after reading so much about it from globetrotter.

Was served by a late 30s pdmm, Linda. Everything is quite SOP, massage is average. When sessions ends, I ask whether they do special massage, she say no. She mentioned that they are not allowed to do so by the boss, no girls are allowed to provide any specials or they will be sack.

Very disappointed after reading so much about specials provided. Are they being selective? There is no need to becos the joint is not really dat high class anyway. Will I try my luck again? NO WAY... afterall there are 17 other joints along this road.

owen10
11-08-2003, 12:38 PM
bro globetrotter, I was juz wondering, what if AV/mata suddenly barge into the shop will yr gal be able to react in time to fully dress up ? I can imagine her scrambling to shove her bra under the bed, then slipping into the dress very quickly ... :D

(anyway very rare to see PRCs willing to strip naked to please u .. the nearest i got is juz frenching n rabba)

globetrotter
11-08-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by owen10
bro globetrotter, I was juz wondering, what if AV/mata suddenly barge into the shop will yr gal be able to react in time to fully dress up ? I can imagine her scrambling to shove her bra under the bed, then slipping into the dress very quickly ... :D

(anyway very rare to see PRCs willing to strip naked to please u .. the nearest i got is juz frenching n rabba)

Honestly, I do not know the answer to your question, but I dare say the girl will be in more trouble than the customer. Of course, I hope not to find out first hand.

thomasdelarue
11-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by xocturnal

road.
any bro knoe where exactly is tis place Royal?
understand it's at joo chiat/ geylang area

singasex
13-08-2003, 12:05 PM
Went to Royal yesterday at 7.00pm after reading about it here and as friend actually experienced it, was highly recommended some more!

Was served by a late 30s pdmm, did not ask name, did not even see her clearly, room was damn dark, me got problem seeing in dark areas. Anyway she is slim and got powerful hands, as its my first time there I just act blur and ask for their scurb and a 1.5 hour job. She not much of a talker, also good lah, me too tired to talk to her.

There was no shorts on the bed or anywhere around contrary to report. Cubicle too small as I bump into them while stripping. Must have frighten any bros next door.

Anyway massage OK, powerfully good enough for me. The hj was automatic did not even need to ask. So bros out there, as of 7.00pm 11/8/2003, they do provide hj but no bj or fj (no bj or fj was told by friend who visited 2 hours earlier)

Probaly will go again as its my first time experience such good ball, groin and ass massage. My ass never felt so clean before! Hj was very good too and she got a few tricks up here sleeve, one was a circular twisting stroke as her hands goes up and down, another was the massage of the didi underside shaft, 2 style of massage of didi head (that one i no like) and many more... my memory now very blur, have to go again to refresh:D

Total damage is $70.00

LUNCH
13-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by singasex
Went to Royal yesterday at 7.00pm after reading about it here and as friend actually experienced it, was highly recommended some more!

Was served by a late 30s pdmm, did not ask name, did not even see her clearly, room was damn dark, me got problem seeing in dark areas. Anyway she is slim and got powerful hands, as its my first time there I just act blur and ask for their scurb and a 1.5 hour job. She not much of a talker, also good lah, me too tired to talk to her.

There was no shorts on the bed or anywhere around contrary to report. Cubicle too small as I bump into them while stripping. Must have frighten any bros next door.

Anyway massage OK, powerfully good enough for me. The hj was automatic did not even need to ask. So bros out there, as of 7.00pm 11/8/2003, they do provide hj but no bj or fj (no bj or fj was told by friend who visited 2 hours earlier)

Probaly will go again as its my first time experience such good ball, groin and ass massage. My ass never felt so clean before! Hj was very good too and she got a few tricks up here sleeve, one was a circular twisting stroke as her hands goes up and down, another was the massage of the didi underside shaft, 2 style of massage of didi head (that one i no like) and many more... my memory now very blur, have to go again to refresh:D

Total damage is $70.00

No name?! we look for whom?!?!?!

singasex
13-08-2003, 12:38 PM
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LUNCH

Sorry lah, will remember to get names when I visit Royal again.

LUNCH
13-08-2003, 12:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by LUNCH

Sorry lah, will remember to get names when I visit Royal again.

Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to that

globetrotter
13-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Was served by a late 30s pdmm, did not ask name. Anyway she is slim and got powerful hands. She not much of a talker, also good lah, me too tired to talk to her.

If she has shoulder length hair, you may have been served by Annie. Otherwise it could be Helen or Lisa.

Be that as it may, nice to hear that HJ was automatic. This sort of dispels the myth about whether the girls there do (or do not) provide HJs and others.

craziemonkie
15-08-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by globetrotter
If she has shoulder length hair, you may have been served by Annie. Otherwise it could be Helen or Lisa.

Be that as it may, nice to hear that HJ was automatic. This sort of dispels the myth about whether the girls there do (or do not) provide HJs and others.

wrong annie has eyes dat looks like gold fish!!! but in could be helen cos she dun talk much! lisa is 2 talkative, she served me dat nite on 2207 n we talk none stop until the HJ thing den she keep quiet cos later part she BJ oso n i managed 2 strip her bare!!!
no joke i did do it as a matter of i just came back from ROYAL!!!

singasex
15-08-2003, 09:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by craziemonkie
wrong annie has eyes dat looks like gold fish!!! but in could be helen cos she dun talk much! lisa is 2 talkative, she served me dat......... ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that narrow down to Helen, as I don't remember that mine has big goldfish eyes.

Will try again end of this month and ask for Helen to see if its the same girl

WackoKing
15-08-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by craziemonkie
wrong annie has eyes dat looks like gold fish!!! but in could be helen cos she dun talk much! lisa is 2 talkative, she served me dat nite on 2207 n we talk none stop until the HJ thing den she keep quiet cos later part she BJ oso n i managed 2 strip her bare!!!
no joke i did do it as a matter of i just came back from ROYAL!!!

i can imagine tat it would be difficult to talk and blow you at the same time....hahaha.

xocturnal
16-08-2003, 11:32 PM

Was served by a late 30s pdmm, Linda. Everything is quite SOP, massage is average. When sessions ends, I ask whether they do special massage, she say no. She mentioned that they are not allowed to do so by the boss, no girls are allowed to provide any specials or they will be sack.

Very disappointed after reading so much about specials provided. Are they being selective? There is no need to becos the joint is not really dat high class anyway. Will I try my luck again? NO WAY... afterall there are 17 other joints along this road.

After my last experience at royal, damn buay kam wan becos I kept reading ahout all these FRs from forummers here. So decide to go tonight and try my luck for the last time. If dun have, then I swear will never step into that place again.

Tonite was serve by Helen...not bad....heard so much about her here. She really do very good and strong massage, which I like. Very chatty and laugh alot. Opt for massage followed by BS. After a sensual BS, HJ was automatic without being asked...can she read my mind? HJ skill SOP, but autoroam is limited only to the top. Allow limited frenching. Use up 1.5 hrs, tip her $30.

RTF - yes

Must thank bro globe for this place

hornyboo
17-08-2003, 01:49 PM
wow! than i should make royal my next stop.... bro xoctunal... any idea who else beside helen auto rubba without asking .. i like to be massage than she auto wank, makes me feel like i sleeping than kena molest. kekeke... don like interruption where she have to ask , kills the mood....
i remember when i was there once.. got this quite plumb but the face quite chio, think her name is mei... quite a bit of make up on face... wonder is that the same mei i read on the FR here?

nolan
18-08-2003, 05:37 AM
Heard there's a prc joint like these in joochiat, anyone knows where?
http://www.worldxxxhost.com/users/yummy/health/index.htm

rookie123
21-08-2003, 11:55 PM
Saw ads in NEWPAPER so decided to try out

Reach there 9plus, the place is very new. Still can smell the paint.
Went to one of the room and after a while a lady came in. Mid 30s face cannot make it a bit plump. But boobs not bad.

So started massage, quite SOP. after the back turn over. Then started massage chest and abs. Then came the question. i ask her the price. She say up to me so i offer $20. She is ok. SHe started HJ, manage to pull down bra and suck breast. Boobs i think got C cup. After a while unloaded, clean up and left.

Name: Mi Xue.
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 6/10
Face: 4/10
boob: 7.5/10
damage: 48

RTF: dun think so, but too be fair quite alright considering the price

Was told there are 3 other gers, dun have a chance to see them. Maybe bro here can provide FR. Thanks

Luck_Kai
06-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Went joo chiat yesterday with my friend bum around there till
we saw a royal. So both of us went to try. Went in saw a pdmm
(late 30's average looking, big boobs). Told her both of us
would want to massage. Told us one of us need to wait coz full,
as i have to pee urgently my friend took her first. So after pee,
i went near the reception there to have a sit.

When is my turn a pdmm(early 40s below average looking) ask me to go into a cubicle(and yes the farking cubicle is so small). i strip naked and lie on the bed. Surounding was dark with a red light at the corner and soft music played.

Massage is alright, sometimes touch my anus and my balls. She ask me to turn around, I ask her whether she do jua gen or not? she say yes and start to attack my kuku. As she was wearing skirt i went roaming and touch her butt. WAHPIANG ah!! she was wearing those OLD Fashion Ah Ma's Panties. So i went to squeeze her breast.

MY GOD the bra is the Lau Kok Kok one so farking hard. I went under the blouse and try to remove the bra but she moves away. Sian liao, So i squeeze her breast outside outside of her blouse. She continue pumping my kuku for ten minutes and ask me to faster. So my hand went under her blouse again and she didn't move away this time. so i pull down the Lau Kok Kok Bra and squeeze her tits till i cum.

Cleaning was quick, came back and massage my head for awhile and told me to dress up. Ask her how much total told me 40 dollars, i ask her how much for the hj. She told me to pay how much i want too, So i give her 20 dollar for the HJ(total damage is $60).

I went out and ask my friend how was the tui na. He told me he didn't ask for HJ nor she didn't ask him. And he didn't stripped naked when he went in, told me that he was wearing his undies(total damage for him $40).

BTW i didn't ask the name of my service lady, but the pdmm who serve my friend was name Linda.

xocturnal
11-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Hi Luck,

Linda is my regular there. My 1st time with her also no special... only on 2nd visit then start. Next time recce here first before you go lah....there is quite a number of FR by bro globe..... try Helen the next time...very friendly and obliging.

Good luck

Originally posted by Luck_Kai
Went joo chiat yesterday with my friend bum around there till
we saw a royal. So both of us went to try. Went in saw a pdmm
(late 30's average looking, big boobs). Told her both of us
would want to massage. Told us one of us need to wait coz full,
as i have to pee urgently my friend took her first. So after pee,
i went near the reception there to have a sit.

When is my turn a pdmm(early 40s below average looking) ask me to go into a cubicle(and yes the farking cubicle is so small). i strip naked and lie on the bed. Surounding was dark with a red light at the corner and soft music played.

Massage is alright, sometimes touch my anus and my balls. She ask me to turn around, I ask her whether she do jua gen or not? she say yes and start to attack my kuku. As she was wearing skirt i went roaming and touch her butt. WAHPIANG ah!! she was wearing those OLD Fashion Ah Ma's Panties. So i went to squeeze her breast.

MY GOD the bra is the Lau Kok Kok one so farking hard. I went under the blouse and try to remove the bra but she moves away. Sian liao, So i squeeze her breast outside outside of her blouse. She continue pumping my kuku for ten minutes and ask me to faster. So my hand went under her blouse again and she didn't move away this time. so i pull down the Lau Kok Kok Bra and squeeze her tits till i cum.

Cleaning was quick, came back and massage my head for awhile and told me to dress up. Ask her how much total told me 40 dollars, i ask her how much for the hj. She told me to pay how much i want too, So i give her 20 dollar for the HJ(total damage is $60).

I went out and ask my friend how was the tui na. He told me he didn't ask for HJ nor she didn't ask him. And he didn't stripped naked when he went in, told me that he was wearing his undies(total damage for him $40).

BTW i didn't ask the name of my service lady, but the pdmm who serve my friend was name Linda.

Luck_Kai
11-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Hi Luck,

Linda is my regular there. My 1st time with her also no special... only on 2nd visit then start. Next time recce here first before you go lah....there is quite a number of FR by bro globe..... try Helen the next time...very friendly and obliging.

Good luck

Ok would do. Thanks for the advise.