Hi All Bro.

any bro try h10r10 before????
damage $50
any FR cos last week sat went there about dinning time
she makan inside the landlord office waited for her half an hour
end up another bro waited longer than me..:rolleyes:

CoreQuad
23-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Think everyone is hoping you would up her and post your view on this thread instead.

My 2 cents worth.

BIGFIGHTER
23-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi All Bro.

any bro try h10r10 before????
damage $50
any FR cos last week sat went there about dinning time
she makan inside the landlord office waited for her half an hour
end up another bro waited longer than me..:rolleyes:

Tried her to me Service ( BJ & FJ ) SO-SO only

Hup Heng
23-03-2009, 01:02 PM

All the rating above 6.5/10?

DailyMaleSG
23-03-2009, 01:53 PM
she ONLY does chinese men...NO other races......Just FYI only bros

cliffvage
26-03-2009, 07:02 AM

So is it worth to try in your humble opinion? :)

BIGFIGHTER
26-03-2009, 10:53 AM
So is it worth to try in your humble opinion? :)

My opinion
Can try unless you are BBBJ lover

TheHappyMondays
27-03-2009, 06:56 AM
H10r10 is name calling cathy or kathy. $50. serviceing no top average of me. she remembering me long time I went third time, she rememerbering her customer one. Last time got reports for her in forum. Just checks around these forum and see her reports. :)

spurzcool
27-03-2009, 11:47 AM
she rememerbering her customer one. :)

Looks like Kathy knows how to service customer well. $50 to go for BBBJ... Hmmm... need to consider... :rolleyes:

dwck5600
27-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Looks like Kathy knows how to service customer well. $50 to go for BBBJ... Hmmm... need to consider... :rolleyes:

Her face at petain rd is consider very nice..:rolleyes:

Tinkbigman
27-03-2009, 06:00 PM
My opinion

I am a BBBJ lover. May be can considered. $50 is ok provided if her BBBJ is really good.

blurking666
30-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Maybe I was a first time visitor but I paid $50 and got a capped bj. She made it up by being a really enthusiastic cowgirl rider. Shiok cannot start to describe her hot tight cunt. Got really good chemistry with her. Next time will deffo tcss in cantonese (we started in mandarin).:p

slashGNR
30-03-2009, 07:36 PM
My opinion
To clarify further, the above means if you are a BBBJ lover, you can give her a miss cos she only give BJ if I can recall....personally I think her service is above average but other WLs are better...she make it up with her good PR and you can talk anything under the sun...her body is also not bad...and no "time watching"...

Adios...

alvin36
31-03-2009, 12:19 AM
To clarify further, the above means if you are a BBBJ lover, you can give her a miss cos she only give BJ if I can recall....personally I think her service is above average but other WLs are better...she make it up with her good PR and you can talk anything under the sun...her body is also not bad...and no "time watching"...

Adios...

I agree, her body, looks, etc... everthing is above average.
One point i like to add, she is very friendly, but not much gfe, she can allow you to stay in room, smoke and chat for 45 min, but she wont let you touch her after job is done. she will wear her clothes, sit at the corner of bed and do her things and chat with u

This is my personal opinion, I have rtf her 3 times. Overall is worth a try, some may like it :)

feber
31-03-2009, 12:46 AM
she wont let you touch her after job is done. she will wear her clothes, sit at the corner of bed and do her things and chat with u

That's interesting. Normally most FL would try to build their KC factor by hugging their customers even if their job is done. Any reasons why she is doing otherwise? :confused:

ibtm
31-03-2009, 12:54 AM
Looks like a service and overall package is good except for her GFE, which I can accept. Just find it weird that she don't allow customers to touch her but yet chit chat with them from the corner of her bed. :p

blurking666
31-03-2009, 07:47 AM
So does she allow painting and light fingering for regulars? Not that interested in bbbj. :p