PDA

View Full Version : Mitch, first time doing FL pinay.(with PIC)

FLplayer
27-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Received a call from a friend asked me to try this new pinay who just arrived in SG 2 daes back.
Quite long never try new pinay le so decide to meet this new gal.
Called her meet todae afternoon for a session. Waited 10 mins she arrived. First impression quite pleasant as she is quite pretty. Smooth face no Pimples. NICE lips. TCSS a while and proceed to shower. Surprise she go brush her teeth first as i shower. Deep down inside i tink she must love to french and catbath.:D Boobs "Small" B cup size to me, but i bias cos i boob lover.:D To each bro his own judgement.
Noticed she shaved her pussy too.

Wipe down lie on bed see tv she come out shy shy. But came lie beside me. Told me she first time doing FL. I asked if she wan me to intro bros to her she also shy shy say ok.
Dunno when she start to french. well.. she's good.. can smell her perfume as she grab me tight and catbath downwards. Can tell she quite "gan jiong" but is the very eager to make sure i enjoy type of "gan jiong". Start to BBBJ and lick my pingpong balls. A while i BTH and make her lie down start to paint. No rejection to painting. Painting over shaved pussy is very enjoyable for me. No "obstruction".

Wont go into details of FJ la. But willing to try all sorts. I sum up my ratings below and i add some pics to see.
Face:7/10
Boobs:B cup
Body: slight plump. acceptable. Work out abit will be nice.
French:8-9/10
Paint: yes.
CIM: she say she can but i never try.
FJ: alot positions.
AR: ask her.. i never asked
NO RAW NO ANAL
GFE:7.5/10 wwiill be better if she not so shy. need train abit.

Damage:100/2/2 CD and room on ur own. Interested bros can PM me for her ctc. Tink she say oniee 1 mth here.

Be gentle bros. She's new.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt342/FLplayer1980/mitch2.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt342/FLplayer1980/Mitch1.jpg

jonnyboi
27-03-2009, 11:54 PM
bro

her ctc pls...
is she free now?

rongerald8
27-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Paiseh, what is pinay?

ants
28-03-2009, 03:23 AM
pinay means she is filipino

Lormeelover
28-03-2009, 03:54 AM
can pm me her no?

onekind
28-03-2009, 04:14 AM
Bro,can share contacts?
Thanks alot

mvp85
28-03-2009, 08:15 AM
u got a pm...

spiderman01
16-12-2009, 04:59 PM
looks hot! you have a pm

tagduty
20-12-2009, 01:20 PM
looks hot! you have a pm

hi bro...i know u'r new and I would like to give some advice if u dun mind.
The last entry for this post was in March 09 and if u read the 1st post carefully, u will see that the mentioned FL would be in town for one month oni( that means till Apr 09)

So when u up this thread ...u are like giving false hope to me cause I also thought got a new pinay FL in the market...
LOL

Cheers~

moodum
20-12-2009, 01:50 PM
bro pm send u....pls send me the mitch contact thanx...very eager to chong le...hehe....thanx a million....

LentorGarden
20-12-2009, 04:00 PM
bro pm send u....pls send me the mitch contact thanx...very eager to chong le...hehe....thanx a million....

Did you not see what bro tagduty post before you embarked on asking for mitch's contact? :confused:

scarbird
20-12-2009, 04:31 PM
bro, can pm me her contact? thks

secretthing
20-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Received a call from a friend asked me to try this new pinay who just arrived in SG 2 daes back.
Called her meet todae afternoon for a session. Waited 10 mins she arrived. First impression quite pleasant as she is quite pretty. Smooth face no Pimples. NICE lips. TCSS a while and proceed to shower. Surprise she go brush her teeth first as i shower. Deep down inside i tink she must love to french and catbath.:D Boobs "Small" B cup size to me, but i bias cos i boob lover.:D To each bro his own judgement.

Wipe down lie on bed see tv she come out shy shy. But came lie beside me. Told me she first time doing FL. I asked if she wan me to intro bros to her she also shy shy say ok.
Dunno when she start to french. well.. she's good.. can smell her perfume as she grab me tight and catbath downwards. Can tell she quite "gan jiong" but is the very eager to make sure i enjoy type of "gan jiong". Start to BBBJ and lick my pingpong balls. A while i BTH and make her lie down start to paint. No rejection to painting. Painting over shaved pussy is very enjoyable for me. No "obstruction".

Wont go into details of FJ la. But willing to try all sorts. I sum up my ratings below and i add some pics to see.
NO RAW NO ANAL

Damage:100/2/2 CD and room on ur own. Interested bros can PM me for her ctc. Tink she say oniee 1 mth here.

bro, ctc pl...

azroy09
21-12-2009, 12:21 AM
bro can pm me her ctc no..thks dude

spykid01
19-01-2010, 08:53 PM
bro, cn pm me her cntct no...

rattlesree
17-02-2010, 09:04 PM
bro ctc pls... thanks

jebat_hang
17-02-2010, 10:27 PM
hey, dude
may i have the contacts?

bro joe
17-02-2010, 11:24 PM
bro can share her contacts? thks

zack123
17-02-2010, 11:45 PM
This lobang from last year still on meh?:confused:

huggie
17-02-2010, 11:50 PM
bro contact pls....

hotaru
18-02-2010, 12:31 AM
hi bro can i have her contact plz. thank you.:)

zackyboi
26-04-2010, 12:57 PM
bro...wats her contact number?? very sexy...

thanks...pm me aite..

bernet
10-08-2010, 01:09 PM

NO RAW NO ANAL

bro, can sms me this girl mobile? thanks

sinpirate
14-08-2010, 04:07 AM
bro, mind to share her ctc. tkx