PDA

View Full Version : Massage/Foot Refloxology??

Pages : [1] 2

goatee27
31-01-2002, 08:55 AM
Was passing time along Orchard Road 2 days ago and decided to pop into Orchard Plaza for fun. What I found on the 2nd flr perked some interest.

There, I found 4 (I think) so-called massage &/or foot refloxology outlets. What attracted my attention was that the "masseuses" were hanging around the entrances and "touting" to just about eevry passer-by. Their call goes "Sir, massage, sir?" (or something to that effect). And these gals were mostly dressed in a way to attract attention and makes one wonder whether they provide purely massage....and nothing else.

One shop (near the bridged linkway between Orchard Plaza & Orchard Point) seems to me to have the best-looking gals.

May try my luck soon to see what they offer. Overheard that they charge $40 for an hour's worth of massage.

iamw7
31-01-2002, 01:33 PM
The gals may not be masseuses, their jobs are just to get you in. That is why you always see the most beautiful gals hanging around the entrances. I tried massage in some shops(but not in this plaza), this open concept massage doesn't provide special service usually. Maybe give a try in orchard plaza. Wish to find something different.

latebloomer
24-02-2002, 01:54 AM
Agree that most of these places are legit, with no specials whatsoever.
But for those who are interested in a little bit more, maybe I can recommend a place. I will be very obscure, cause I do not want to cause any one to get arrested.
I went for a foot massage recently. The place is within walking distance of the Outram mrt station. It's a good place to go for food too, very crowded during lunch.
Anyway, decided to walk around the place. Many travel agents, quite a few barbershops for men (Hmm...), & quite a few massage shops too. Also one HC on the top flr.
Most of the shops are legit. One run by girls from china gives very good solid massage, both foot & body.
Found this place very isolated, kinda in a corner, dead end corridor. Only sign a disco light on a sign board outside. Walked nearer & saw this auntie passed me. Another one was inside the shop when I walked in & asked for foot massage. Seems disappointed.
Now, b4 I go any further, pls note that this is an auntie, definite & no questions. So for those who think they are too young or too sophisticated for anything other than HC or GL, stop reading now.
To go on: she gives very good foot massage, really painful solid & invigorating.
Now, while she was causing major pain to my feet, we talked. I asked her if being so isolated is affecting her business, and she said being isolated is GOOD! And that most of her customers are regulars. And my radar started whirling.
A little probe and she revealed that she does something she calls "Bao Jian" which translated eventually to hj, or something akin to it. For $25. Plus $35 for 45 min of body massage.
The foot massage is done in the front of the shop, in full view of ppl walking along the corridor, but there are two rooms along the back, with massage beds. One of these rooms even has a small bathroom attached!
Anyway, all I got was foot massage. But for those keen to try something different, do check out the place. I leave it to you to do your own detective work. And don't blame me if you see auntie and feel cheated. I did warn you!

iamw7
24-02-2002, 01:57 PM
I know which building you are talking to(hmhm..). Can you pm me the address of the shop? What is the name and location of it? 2 floor or 3rd floor? Thanks

Stranger07
24-02-2002, 09:18 PM
but i would like to say most of these places the service provided is not good at all. so i would say if going to these place i would rather go for a hc.

latebloomer
24-02-2002, 11:29 PM
Well, Stranger07, it really depends on what services u r talking about. I don't know about the extra, not having tried it yet. But the massage is really solid.
As to the location, I guess the name of the building is easy. It's something you find in an oyster.
The place is on the 2nd floor. Just take a walk around, it's not that big a place. The small disco light should be easy to spot. One more clue: the other end of the corridor leads to a legit massage joint, with branches in People's Park and Fu Lu Shou.
Again, I must say that it's run by 2 aunties, & not some SYT. So go only if you are keen for something maybe a little different. 'Don't expect too much' may be a good thing to keep in mind.
Don't go to a hawker centre & expect restaurant quality, right?
Go with the right frame of mind, & who knows?

me2me2
25-02-2002, 10:54 AM
The massage parlour at OP are definitely not legit man... The one near the bridge has some good looking girls. A bit lau chio.

The massage takes place in a very very very small room. Enough space for one raised bed. Bed only big enough to fit one body. I am not too sure if they provide anything more than a hj though. The girl I had gave a one hour massage, then asked me if I wanted a hj (she only does hj). Never strip, cannot touch breast, no bare skin (except hand), I managed to squeeze her butt though. Nice and tight.

One thing to note is that one of the room is actually one door away from the recep area! In other words, you slide open the door, and the room is there! In absolute displacement terms, you are about 6 feet away from the recep... Whew... Makes the hj more exciting?

mansee77
25-02-2002, 03:32 PM
agreed with latebloomer that the massage provided
is real solid. was there 3 weeks ago n had a real good massage but don't know whether it's the same joint as late bloomer although it's also on th 2nd fl. the lady who massage me looks like in her early thirties n the massage place is very crammed n separated by a curtain only. i was charged $36 as they gave me a 10% dicount. i don't think they provide any special but anyway also not interested bcos in that kind of environment, cock
also cannot stand.

kenneth1979
25-02-2002, 11:12 PM
ya those joints do hanky panky there.
But as far as I know, they do hj and bj
Cost quite on the high side
hj 80 bj 120
I tried before. Some of the gals are from China
Occasionally some SG gals come here to earn some pocket money
Do try this place at your own risk.........

However this is quite a good place for a proper massage as those PRC gals do quite a good and hard massage.
They are much much better than those HC gals whose main aim is just to do the rubba rubba service..
At least they work in a more professional way...
I would prefer going to HC as feeling more shiok.
Also no place to shower here....

nokia6110
26-02-2002, 05:56 PM
[ng

latebloomer
28-02-2002, 08:11 AM
Yah, that's the one where I got really solid massage from PRC girl. It's run by a married PRC woman too.
The massage beds are quite close together and only separated by curtains, like those in hospitals. And everyone can hear you talking. The last time I went, the girl giving the massage was joking with the boss lady and another customer sitting in the front part of the shop, where the foot massage chairs are. So it wasn't as relaxing as it should be. But a good place to go if you want good massage and get some mandarin practice. Most of these girl are from Beijing, so you can imagine how their mandarin sounds like.
The place I mentioned (with the special extra) is on the other side of the building, nearer the Burger King.
For those who are still pming me for addresses and name of the place, I believe more than enough clues are available in the posts above.

iamw7
28-02-2002, 09:38 AM
I try this shop a few months ago, at that time I just asked for foot massage. I have to say the massage is really good. At the end of the massage the auntie suggested me to do the body massage but I refused because all I wanted that day was to relax my feet.

I find another good joint for good massage is located on the third floor of this buliding, just at the end of the auto staircase or just below the HC on the top floor. Sorry I can not remember the name of the shop. I tried their services for some times. Their massages are very good. It is run by a uncle, the girls are both from PRC and Singapore. I don't know whether they provide special service, the small room is seperated by some thin materials, you can hear the voice from other room if they spoke louder. The girls are in the early 30's. The shop looks clean. It is a good place for pure massage. Can anobody try to find it out whether special service is provided here?

fromhell
28-02-2002, 02:09 PM
i use to work in op for sometime so i know the place quite well.....

if u are looking for good massage, then it is a good place....very easy to spot the few shop...usually 2 or 3 gal...(abt 30-40 tr old) will sit outside the shop.....maybe also because the shop too small...hahahaha...and the room is really small....

but it is not recomanded for young adult as the gal there is all not that young.....

more for a good massage and release of ur load by hj....i hardly know ani that do bj there

cheer

latebloomer
22-03-2002, 03:22 PM
Seems there are many foot reflexology centres that do a little extra on the side popping up all over the place. We heard about those at Orchard Plaza, & there seemed to quite a few the last time I walked by.
Being bloody curious, I read with interest this advert in Shin Min Daily News, in the classified under section 134. It says: WY.....(mandarin for massage/accupressure) then gives the address as Blk333, #03-17, Tel 63237727. But no road name!
So I called to ask. Spoke to a lady speaking mandarin. Apparently the place is located near the Kreta Ayer Theatre. She also mentioned that they are a "mini massage shop", with 4 rooms, & "young & pretty masseuses". Of course, she was asking me to go down & try. Cost: $35 for 45min.

Now, why the emphasis on the quality of the girls??? Unless.....

nokia6110
22-03-2002, 09:52 PM
[

acer3939
22-03-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

grand hc ,jess ever tried tis place, ask her how good is it.
tis place is at junction of keong siak rd, after that can hv another
round at KS
you can see tis massage shop sign board from the rd junction,so
not a problem finding it, some more got nasi lemak down stair

bro nokia6110:

you really pro all the 'corner corner' hc you also know very well! cheers:D

latebloomer
22-03-2002, 10:16 PM
"grand hc ,jess ever tried tis place, ask her how good is it. "
Huh? Jess?

Anyway, went down to check out the place this afternoon. Had no time to do anything, but was in the neighbourhood. Found the place, quite isolated. Next door to a chinese medical shop that treats anal conditions.
Place is quiet, with only 1 girl sitting inside at a table. Rooms are to the left, didn't count how many. No one else in sight, but heard a man's voice in one of the rooms, sounds like talking on the phone. Got the card: Wee Yang Foot Reflexology Centre. Saw some chairs for foot massage. Ask casually abt that, & she said: no foot massage yet.....

Didn't get to see any of the girls. But the place has a list pasted on the front with prices. $35/45mins, $45/60mins....they even have charges up to 3 hours! Massage for 3 hours?? I think it was $120.

Plan to try next week, when free. Will post FR then....

michong
22-03-2002, 10:32 PM
I went down the Pearl's Centre, 2nd floor and found 'new million year hairdressing saloon' with tinted glass. I opened the door and saw a few chios aunties in sexy clothes. I asked for massage and they said $25 for a hour. Ok, i tried. I sat onto a saloon chair and she start massage with my head, neck, shoulder and legs. Dammed relax until she 'accidently' press on my bro. She said sorry and ask pain or not. Of course, she quickly start massage around my bro and give me the sexy eyes looks. Then she move her chest near my face and still massage around my bro. shiok! she push my zip down, her hand is rub my bro and was half way lying over me like body massage. Suddenly a lady from outside walked in and ask her to go out for a while. After she come back, she put my bro back in and zipped it. She continus normal massage with a unhappy face. The lady come back in, told me the time is up and lead me out to pay at the counter. The massage is very good, strong and relaxing. The auntie, looks 7/10 (she looks 30s but her hand feel 40s), body 8/10, massage 8/10 and special 6/10 (un-completed).

:D

latebloomer
22-03-2002, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the FR!
This the one in one corner, leading to the toilet, right?
Was always wondering abt it. Just never tried.
Have you tried the one I mentioned above? The massage place with the disco light outside? In the same building, near to Burger King. Try it if you want more than what you got at the barbershop. A lot more!

And to the bro who said these places the service is no good, you're wrong! So very wrong!

thimyew
23-03-2002, 01:09 AM
after hearing your FR i am going to try this weekend latebloomer it sounds so exciting well action better then words maybe i will check out the saloon too

tys90246
23-03-2002, 07:59 AM
i had tried the BLK333 massage parlaur twice, frankly, they provide a very good massage and there is the only place i wanna to go when i am really need a massage.. but NO special is provide. The girl do the massage is Kathy....look5/10 but massage is 8/10.. can try

latebloomer
23-03-2002, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the info, bro!
Still going to visit the place next week. Need a good massage actually. Tall ppl tend to get backache lots.
Just curious cause they placed advert several days in a row, without the proper address (no road mentioned). Also strange the recep has to emphasize on the young & pretty girls.
Me regular kaypo guy lah! So sorry to misguide any bros! Kinda disappointed no special myself....
Though, I suppose you could say that advert worked real well: it got me interested right?

michong
23-03-2002, 10:11 PM
How much?

latebloomer
23-03-2002, 10:53 PM
Which place are you asking abt?
The charges for both are in my posts above.
Oh, pls, don't start this kinda thing again!!!
Read thru the posts 1st b4 just asking knee-jerk typical lazy bum questions, ok???

noppensg
24-03-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by latebloomer
Which place are you asking abt?
The charges for both are in my posts above.
Oh, pls, don't start this kinda thing again!!!
Read thru the posts 1st b4 just asking knee-jerk typical lazy bum questions, ok???

Cool down lah, bro. Actually you don't have to answer if you feel the question is silly. If you really have to answer, just reply as "that much".

nokia6110
24-03-2002, 07:56 PM
[

latebloomer
26-03-2002, 04:23 PM
Was going to visit the place with the disco light I mentioned above, when I decided to try this new place. The address is above. Had no idea that it was more than what it was supposed to be.
It's a new place, opened only 3 months +. 3 or 4 girls provide massage services. Body massage done in 1 of 2 rooms in the back of the shop. Charges: $32 for 45min, $42 for 60min. Don't ask me the name cause I didn't notice. It's on the 2nd floor, near to the toilet & one old barbershop.

My message is this:
The girls are younger & better looking than those at the other joint. They do more than massage. How far they go depends on how well they know and trust the client.
Lastly, I leave you the keywords: Pearl's Centre. Jua Gen. Inexpensive.

rayk_11
27-03-2002, 01:15 PM

grand hc ,jess ever tried tis place, ask her how good is it.
tis place is at junction of keong siak rd, after that can hv another
round at KS
you can see tis massage shop sign board from the rd junction,so
not a problem finding it, some more got nasi lemak down stair

Does anyone know what happened to the joint? I tried calling
many times today but no one pick up the phone. Got raided?

iamw7
27-03-2002, 02:29 PM
Last time the reception told me that their working time is from 12.30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Maybe they have not worked yet when you called them this morning. Try again later.

Originally posted by rayk_11

mansee77
27-03-2002, 03:42 PM
Was going to visit the place with the disco light I mentioned above, when I decided to try this new place. The address is above. Had no idea that it was more than what it was supposed to be.
It's a new place, opened only 3 months +. 3 or 4 girls provide massage services. Body massage done in 1 of 2 rooms in the back of the shop. Charges: $32 for 45min, $42 for 60min. Don't ask me the name cause I didn't notice. It's on the 2nd floor, near to the toilet & one old barbershop.

My message is this:
The girls are younger & better looking than those at the other joint. They do more than massage. How far they go depends on how well they know and trust the client.

Bro latebloomer,

I tried the sun moon star last month.
The massage is good but I don't think they provide special. Do u have any luck?

Cheers!

latebloomer
27-03-2002, 03:46 PM
Hey I didn't say I got the extra at Sun Moon Star. Read my heading again!

mansee77
27-03-2002, 04:42 PM
Hey I didn't say I got the extra at Sun Moon Star. Read my heading again!

bro latebloomer,

I know u meant the next one but I was just asking weather u had any luck with the china girls at sun moon star?

cheers.

latebloomer
27-03-2002, 06:11 PM
Well, I don't think they do anything more than really massage.
Anyway, if you remember, their place uses curtains ard each massage bed. So anything you do, any sound you make is heard by everyone in there, probably even by ppl walking by the place.
I've been to Sun Moon Star myself only once. Got massage from a girl named Ah Qing. Very hard, very professional massage. But that time, near CNY, lots of ppl gather in front of shop, talking loudly. And Ah Qing joined in, making the massage very Un-relaxing! So didn't try it again.
Did any of the girls indicate anything to you that hinted at something more??

latebloomer
28-03-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by rayk_11

I went down yesterday abt 1 pm but the place was closed. But their advert still on today leh!
Anyone tried calling today?

mansee77
28-03-2002, 03:36 PM
Well, I don't think they do anything more than really massage.
Anyway, if you remember, their place uses curtains ard each massage bed. So anything you do, any sound you make is heard by everyone in there, probably even by ppl walking by the place.
I've been to Sun Moon Star myself only once. Got massage from a girl named Ah Qing. Very hard, very professional massage. But that time, near CNY, lots of ppl gather in front of shop, talking loudly. And Ah Qing joined in, making the massage very Un-relaxing! So didn't try it again.
Did any of the girls indicate anything to you that hinted at something more??

Like u said, the place is so crammed n not so safe with just the curtain drawn. But the girl spent about 10 mins massaging my backside that nearly make me ta boleh tahan.

latebloomer
29-03-2002, 12:57 AM
Hey, this seem to be part of the massage leh. I also kenna massage ard buttock, even very near asshole by a woman at FLS. She pulled down the shorts they provide & expose my bum.

Totally legit place, but the feeling damn shiok! Pressing the nerves like almost gonna hard-on liao. And yes, also ard 10 mins concentrating on the area, super shiok!
Legit places also got cheap thrill I suppose.

blower
29-03-2002, 10:21 PM
Wee Yang does provide Jua Gen, but very discreetly...Apparently, the girls are afraid that the owners will know...will do it very quietly at the rate of $50...Negotiable, I guess.

noppensg
30-03-2002, 10:30 AM
My message is this:

latebloomer,

I ventured into SMS' neighour and what you said is right. Lower expectations of servicer and it is really quite enjoying. your keywords are spot on. Only thing is need to rush home to bath. I never feel comfortable without a shower after such thingy. espically when oil is used and weather is hot. But really, value for money. What you get is what you pay.

Cheers!

latebloomer
30-03-2002, 12:03 PM
Very happy you had a good time, bro! Absolutely agree with what you said: "What you get is what you pay. "
Of course we know HC is better cause got shower, food etc. But more ex.
These places good for quick lunch time fun. Main thing is the lower cost compared to other avenues.
There is one more place in PC I'll check out. If anything more, I shall post my FR and let other bros have their fun too!

nokia6110
30-03-2002, 07:00 PM
/

nokia6110
30-03-2002, 07:02 PM

blower
31-03-2002, 12:18 AM
Kinda disgusting cause they use the towel to wipe off the sperm...
How much is the Jua Gen at the shop next to SMS?

latebloomer
31-03-2002, 07:57 PM
$30 besides the massage charges which is abt $32 for 45mins.
Was told that if regular, can skip massage and just do JG for ard $25.

nokia6110
02-04-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by blower
Wee Yang does provide Jua Gen, but very discreetly...Apparently, the girls are afraid that the owners will know...will do it very quietly at the rate of $50...Negotiable, I guess.

down there where got owner???
all gal go by commision
the boss also got own client to massage

i suspect you do, you suspect i do,
in the end all got do..............

latebloomer
03-04-2002, 12:10 AM
Besides WY, I've noticed a few similar advert in the New Paper for massage services. 2 are located in Int Plaza, 1 on 15th, the other on 27th flr. It seems these 2 adverts are very regular.
I've yet to call them to ask for details. Just wondering if any bro had done so already? Are these legit joints or something more?

latebloomer
03-04-2002, 02:47 PM
Ok, to follow on what I posted above, I called the 2 places mentioned. One of the phone no. was linked to a pager, so I hung up. The other one was very interesting.
Got this sleepy sounding guy. Asked what kind of massage they provide & charges, he said $200 for 1st hour & $100 every subsequent hr, plus something vague abt special service. Also I asked if they were based in Int Plaza, and he said: Oh, many different places. Can also send gl to my place! He sounded very keen & started asking me where I am, where I want the gl to go. I made an excuse & quickly rang off.

So those bros who like special delivery can try this service. The no. can be found in the yesterday's New Paper. Clue: 10 Anson Rd.

kukoo
03-04-2002, 05:23 PM
If you guys have seen this in the new thread, sorri....post wrong area..new lah

just wanna contribute my experience.

Went down to PPC, lots of foot Reflexology there, look look see see, finally decide to get body massage in one of the shops on 2nd floor.

In came one PRC age abt 40, but body still not bad, gave me the standard sop massage, then a Hj

overall $40 4 massage for 1 hr
$40 for HJ

I believe that PPC Foot/R also provide special

I hve the massage @ OP, Personally, the F/R at OP are too expensive...70 for massage, 100 for hj...only plus pt is that the gals there are younger, figure got standard....

durian
03-04-2002, 06:07 PM
The one with pager sucks. The boss is known as Jasmine. Quality of girl (supposed to be working class) is 2/10. Don't waste your time.

The other contact with reference to Int'l Plaza is known as John. He mentioned that he has Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Malaysian & local who are as young as sixteen. I have yet to try it out. Any who have tried care to share experience.

farark
03-04-2002, 06:09 PM
Went down to PC (next to SMS) as per bro latebloomer's recommendation. All FRs true. got a pretty good massage followed by JG. She said her method from Thailand. Even asked if you wanted to cum (if not, she will get it to go down). Have always enjoyed JG and this was another highlight.

Only drawback here was I was pretty late that night and the boss had come in to do closing. He thought that we were going through a FJ and was real pissed off about it (was slamming things around). Maybe he had been alerted by the postings that we have in this forum. After I left, they had a pretty bad argument.

My ratings are as follows:

Massage: 7/10
JG: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Overall Experience 6/10 (should be higher, but for the slamming incident by the boss)

nokia6110
03-04-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by farark
Went down to PC (next to SMS) as per bro latebloomer's recommendation. All FRs true. got a pretty good massage followed by JG. She said her method from Thailand. Even asked if you wanted to cum (if not, she will get it to go down). Have always enjoyed JG and this was another highlight.

Only drawback here was I was pretty late that night and the boss had come in to do closing. He thought that we were going through a FJ and was real pissed off about it (was slamming things around). Maybe he had been alerted by the postings that we have in this forum. After I left, they had a pretty bad argument.

Overall Experience 6/10 (should be higher, but for the slamming incident by the boss)

is he the husband??

nokia6110
03-04-2002, 08:04 PM

do the hc shop hv a shop name??

i rather go to sms and hv fj with the boss (china lady)
after she locked up the shop and all workers go back.
ehhehehhhhheee

acer3939
03-04-2002, 10:38 PM

do the hc shop hv a shop name??

i rather go to sms and hv fj with the boss (china lady)
after she locked up the shop and all workers go back.
ehhehehhhhheee

Wah! bro nokia like that also can? kekeke:D

teh_o2002
04-04-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by mansee77

Bro latebloomer,

I tried the sun moon star last month.
The massage is good but I don't think they provide special. Do u have any luck?

Cheers!

I treid SMS recently and can confirm that they do not have specials. Tactfully asked if other customers have asked for more than the usual and answer was they don't do anythg else. :-)

But the massage was good. IF all you want is a good rub, no complain man.

Any brudder has different story?

Trytry
04-04-2002, 10:58 AM
Would someone be kind enough to explain what is Jua Gen as my Mandarin is not so good. I can only imagine that it must be pleasurable. How about an FR on JG?

teh_o2002
04-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Trytry
Would someone be kind enough to explain what is Jua Gen as my Mandarin is not so good. I can only imagine that it must be pleasurable. How about an FR on JG?

B4 you get any flaming, I think I could afford some help. :-)

To put it in simplest terms, JG means dick massage. But it is not restricted to dick proper. Actually the difference is the emphasis on the base of the dick, between pole and cave entrance.

May be there are many deviations. Some will also include cave entrance rubbing. The combination is very satisfying.

Hope that helps. Other brudders may have slightly different versions.

latebloomer
04-04-2002, 02:43 PM
Bro trytry,
Jua is mandarin for "Catch" or "Grab".
Gen is literally "Root". One of the more elegant way of referring to our dick in mandarin is "Ming Gen Zhi", or "Life Root".
As to what is actually done during JG, bro teh is right. I suppose there are many versions of how it is actually done, but it is quite enjoyable if done right. Not a simple hj, but more intense, prolonged, and finally, much more satisfying. Try it and you'll see.

mansee77
04-04-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by teh_o2002

I treid SMS recently and can confirm that they do not have specials. Tactfully asked if other customers have asked for more than the usual and answer was they don't do anythg else. :-)

But the massage was good. IF all you want is a good rub, no complain man.

Any brudder has different story?

Was walking around people's park centre yesterday after lunch n spotted a new massage joint operated by prc ladies. 1 of them was the lady formerly from sms in pearl centre who massage me. so I left the office a little early today n hv a good massage n hopefully after knowing me better can get something special :)

kukoo
04-04-2002, 05:40 PM
Any bros knows whether a particular Massage/Foot Reflexology in Fu Lu Shou does special?

This M/F Reflxology is located on the third floor and it's near the toilet. there is also a hair saloon and a normal ktv around there The boss is a lady who does massage. Think her name is peggy or penny

Tried once...they gave white shorts (white are more transparent compare than other colors) to wear for body massage, when I was massage on the backside and inner thighs, lit bro mari kita, just imagine how obvious when I turn after my back massage, lit bro was not only creating a tent in those shorts but was lubricating them with pre-cum as well. The lady boss saw it and just smile, continuing her massage.

too bad, at that time didn't have the guts to ask her whether she does special...was afraid that she will get offended

pls comment if bros here have tried the shop

thanks

teh_o2002
04-04-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by kukoo
The lady boss saw it and just smile, continuing her massage.

too bad, at that time didn't have the guts to ask her whether she does special...was afraid that she will get offended

thanks

Kakakaka..... perhaps you could try my method of asking whether anyone has asked before as her massage is so arousing. kakakaka.....

Actually thinking abt it, having mari kita during massage is also a kind of thrill. Consider it a sexy ruba ruba with a stranger. :-)

By the way, is this M/F massage place at Fu Lu Shou or Pearl Centre? Care to describe the lady boss?

edkoh2000
04-04-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by durian
The one with pager sucks. The boss is known as Jasmine. Quality of girl (supposed to be working class) is 2/10. Don't waste your time.

The other contact with reference to Int'l Plaza is known as John. He mentioned that he has Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Malaysian & local who are as young as sixteen. I have yet to try it out. Any who have tried care to share experience.

Confirmed that Jasmine Sucks, girl is bad and attitude is bad. John girls are definitely better but no cheap.

thomasdelarue
04-04-2002, 10:14 PM
Bro trytry,
Jua is mandarin for "Catch" or "Grab".
Gen is literally "Root". One of the more elegant way of referring to our dick in mandarin is "Ming Gen Zhi", or "Life Root".
As to what is actually done during JG, bro teh is right. I suppose there are many versions of how it is actually done, but it is quite enjoyable if done right. Not a simple hj, but more intense, prolonged, and finally, much more satisfying. Try it and you'll see.

originally was a chinese medical therapy to improve on the strength of the penis during erection , usually for old ppl.

involved massage the penis muscle .

the later version is catch dragon , meant for enjoyment and sexual pleasure.

latebloomer
04-04-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by kukoo
Any bros knows whether a particular Massage/Foot Reflexology in Fu Lu Shou does special?

This M/F Reflxology is located on the third floor and it's near the toilet. there is also a hair saloon and a normal ktv around there The boss is a lady who does massage. Think her name is peggy or penny

thanks

I've been to this place several times. Miao Shou. The boss lady you have met. There are 2 or 3 other ladies giving rather good massages, both foot and body. One is Irene, ard late 30's or early 40's, very friendly and good massage, esp ard the buttocks, like what you kenna.
There's a new masseuse, called Mei Ling. A PRC girl, this one most attractive, with soft fair skin, pretty face and gently demeanour. Her Tui Na style massage very good, lots of strength in her hands. You'll be surprised. Very frdly and accomadating too.
Strictly no specials though. At least not for the last 5 or 6 times I've been. In fact, I've spoken ard the subject with one of them and the answer is no!
Oh yes, there's also one other but big sized auntie who speaks hokkien most of the time. Never bothered enough to ask her name, & of course, avoid her massage.

BTW, this place also got a male chinese physician seeing his patients in a back room. I'm not sure but he may be the boss there.

farark
05-04-2002, 02:40 PM
In reply to your question, well I think it may be the husband or boyfriend...

As for the name of the joint, because of bro latebloomer's vivid description, there was almost no need to know about the name of the joint.

latebloomer
06-04-2002, 11:03 AM
I hope you don't mind my asking the name of the lady who serviced you? Thanks!

nokia6110
06-04-2002, 11:45 AM
In reply to your question, well I think it may be the husband or boyfriend...

As for the name of the joint, because of bro latebloomer's vivid description, there was almost no need to know about the name of the joint.

it's ok , i oredi know the shop next to sms, the gal there like to stare at sms customers when ever they walk out of sms,
wondering any fj hj in sms?
i suspose they r suspecting ,
coz sms hv very good buiness, but due to sms good massage skill
. they do not hv hanky panky , all clean.

still a sms supporter.

acer3939
06-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Went to the shop next next to sms and ask for massage. was told it will cost me $32 for 45mins. there is only 2 small rm, so if at any time there is 3 customers 1 will have to sit outside and wait kekeke. the lady at the door lead me to 1 of the rms and told me to strip and put on a towel and left. soon another lady (lady mean aunties kekeke) came age= 30+. i was face down so didn't see the lady's face. she start to apply loction on my back then rub rub rub. that all she did. then came the backside massage not much fun cause she is like half dead no strengh at all. time to turn around, then i saw it was the skinndy lady who was reading newspaper outside. the minute i turn she wispher in to my ear ask if i want a hj telling me it will cost me $30. i say ok then she started to apply loction on my didi. while i started to sotong her, all most whole body i sotong small breast, but her cunt start to get wet very quick. the weird part is she does not lick your niper but rub her chin on it kekeke this is something new!

total time in small rm =45mins
total time spent on massage=15mins
total time spent on hj+sotong=30(most of the time i doing sotong kekeke)

total damage to my wallet=$62
it was quite fun as it's not like hc . one man meat another man posion.

so bros who like some cheap fun can by all means try it out.

P.S. don't ask me for her name cause i don't know.or i forget to ask kekeke:D

thimyew
07-04-2002, 01:55 AM
Bro latebloomer went to to the shop with the spot light next to Bk ok lah 50 bucks spent but only for half hour but do agree something different. Then later had a stroll down the building next to people park centre found a few black glass so went to 1 at the top level next to a malay saloon....

Friendly ladies if u guys likes aunties massage so so but she rather chatty also 50 bucks may go scout scout next time

farark
08-04-2002, 11:17 AM
Sorry, but due to the conditions of that place (being really small and whatever you say being heard) I did not really speak much to the masseur. However, she is about in her 30s, with shortish hair.

Sorry again. Will post answer when I manage to go in for round two sometime this week.

farark
09-04-2002, 10:59 AM
I hope you don't mind my asking the name of the lady who serviced you? Thanks!

As promised, have gone for a second rub down (or up for the matter). Found out that the previous service provider was called Karen (the lao ban niang - which may prove bro Nokia 6110's theory that the guy last time was the husband). Tried another one yesterday called June. Here is the field report.

Went with a friend and due to my FR, he wanted to try Karen. Was left to wonder what was left... 15 minutes later, room became available and one of the counter ladies (late 30's early 40's) asked me into the room.

The massage was very skillful and in between the hard massage, she would run a finger through the arse crack giving you instant hard-ons...

As I was quite sore from the previous day's exertions in soccer, she had to spend extra time on massage leading to very little time left for the JG. Only about 2-3 minutes of it, followed by a solid HJ. All in all great service attitude (speaks pretty good English).

Massage 7.5/10 (0.5 more than Karen because of the finger trick)
Jua Gen 5/10 (not enough time but got potential to be good)
Service 7.5/10 (again 0.5 more than Karen because of the finger trick).
Overall experience (8/10) (at least this time no one to slam things around).

latebloomer
09-04-2002, 05:25 PM
Much obliged for those FRs, bro!
You have been most enlightening. Also glad that you have enjoyed the visits to this place.
Thanks again!

coolhikaru
16-04-2002, 04:04 PM
have any brudders tried the foot reflexology besides monkey cafe? Last time i passed by, there got a 30+ auntie wearing really low cut dress. the place is really small though.

acer3939
16-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Monkey Cafe? Where's That?:confused:

latebloomer
16-04-2002, 11:10 PM
Saw this ad in Sin Min re a place in Fortune Centre. What caught my attention was that it said something to the effect that the service provided will make men happy. The address is #03-16.
Receed the place. One floor below the famous Bugis HC.

It's in one quiet corner of the corridor, with tinted glass in front, pasted with some info re massage & its benefit. Have yet to actually enter & ask. The name, if I remember correctly, is Reflex Herbal Thumb. Can't remember the tel no. though.
Any bro who may have been there b4?

nokia6110
17-04-2002, 11:34 PM
Saw this ad in Sin Min re a place in Fortune Centre. What caught my attention was that it said something to the effect that the service provided will make men happy. The address is #03-16.

It's in one quiet corner of the corridor, with tinted glass in front, pasted with some info re massage & its benefit. Have yet to actually enter & ask. The name, if I remember correctly, is Reflex Herbal Thumb. Can't remember the tel no. though.

regarding foot massage shop:
at sms, sun moon and star,pc pearl cntr 2nd floor next to barber shop.

there is one new aunties, around 30 yrs old
name: ah hwee.

massage 7/10
good in using palm technique that go through yr thigh and
back .
good in using thumb to slide onto yr neck muscle, woh!!! siok!!
also good in "rolling" using her fore arm.(roll buttock)

nokia6110
17-04-2002, 11:41 PM

regarding herbal:
any lucky bro ever tried a genuine herbal massage or not?
i don't.

but use to see on shop in fu lo shou ,few yrs back.
at ground flr or 2nd flr. can't remember.
tis shop boil the herbs(grinded) inside a cloth bag, then rub the warm herbs-bag onto the customer back.

the whole shop and balcony hv strong smell of herbs, something
like bak kut teh smell, lot of cinamon , cloves smell.
can see steam coming out from the room, cos boiling the herbs.

tis shop had closed down oredi , any lucky ppl ever tried???
(probably the owner kenna complained due to the smell and chased out by landlord)

latebloomer
18-04-2002, 12:30 AM

regarding foot massage shop:
at sms, sun moon and star,pc pearl cntr 2nd floor next to barber shop.

there is one new aunties, around 30 yrs old
name: ah hwee.

massage 7/10
good in using palm technique that go through yr thigh and
back .
good in using thumb to slide onto yr neck muscle, woh!!! siok!!
also good in "rolling" using her fore arm.(roll buttock)

while updating my record card, got chance to peep onto her breast,
quite big and round, next session would ask for hj , see how.

Heard from gls nextdoor that SMS does provide extras. Apparently they heard from clients who visit both places. So you may get your wish, bro nokia!

coolhikaru
18-04-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by acer3939
Monkey Cafe? Where's That?:confused:

not very sure... think is opposite orchard towers

iamw7
18-04-2002, 12:12 PM

Heard from gls nextdoor that SMS does provide extras. Apparently they heard from clients who visit both places. So you may get your wish, bro nokia!

Thanks. If SMS provides extras, then I am sure all the shops in the building provide extras. :D Good news. However I am not the lucky bird to enjoy the extras at SMS. So I think maybe only some of the girls do it secretly. Anyway, I think the place is not very private, the bed is just separated by CURTAINS. Once an old lady customer just used the adjacent bed of mine. I still doubt whether or not they do extras. Will try next time.

Funny25
19-04-2002, 01:03 AM
Another place for good massage can try AMK, near Ave 6 and 3. Blk 122, 01-1761. Run by the PRC girl that can provide very good finger press and body massage. Always felt very relaxing after full body massage and worth the $$.

mansee77
19-04-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Funny25
Another place for good massage can try AMK, near Ave 6 and 3. Blk 122, 01-1761. Run by the PRC girl that can provide very good finger press and body massage. Always felt very relaxing after full body massage and worth the $$.

Bro Funny,

How much they charge?
the 1 I tried also at AMK charges $36/ hr.
Any pretty 1 around?

Funny25
20-04-2002, 02:36 AM
I think is quite standard, also 36/hr. Only two girls there, try the yonger one, look is above ave (around 30 yrs old).

Trytry
20-04-2002, 10:37 AM
Bro Funny

Do they provide extras? Pl share FR with us.

Funny25
20-04-2002, 05:30 PM
I never ask if they provide extra. But for people who are looking for PRC girls with good massage skill, I think this is the right place and is value for $$. Look: 6.5/10 (for the yonger one).

If you are looking for massage and extra, may be can try Wee Yang.

dan761
20-04-2002, 06:29 PM
Kindly advise where to find Wee Yang?
Remember some brudders here mentioned ad on New Paper but how come i could not find it?

Thanks and Have a nice weekend!

nokia6110
20-04-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by dan761
Kindly advise where to find Wee Yang?
Remember some brudders here mentioned ad on New Paper but how come i could not find it?

Thanks and Have a nice weekend!

forget abt way yang lah, go to hc for proper massage.

way yang is inside the hdb shop 2nd fllor, kreta ayer road.
alot of old men at down stair coffee shop.

that place will remind you of KS, so no fun. still pay hc price.
while having massage you can look out of the window, and see
those shop houses at KS, so no mood.

no bathing facilities , like any other hdb flat bath room.
1 bath room only.

nokia6110
20-04-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Funny25
I think is quite standard, also 36/hr. Only two girls there, try the yonger one, look is above ave (around 30 yrs old).

2 gals, ????
so the younger will always be fully booked, plain logic after going
to so many hc.

all the way go there , definitely will force to take the older one,
fatter also.
or else sit down and wait, with the full view of passerbys.

nokia6110
20-04-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by coolhikaru

not very sure... think is opposite orchard towers

oh i remeber oredi
its aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Meng cafe.
opposite the orchard plaza

cunt puncher
21-04-2002, 10:30 AM
In today's New Paper, there is a report on those discreet service provided by the foot reflexology shops in Chinatown.

The reporter even mention field reports can be found in the internet.

So gonna be in the news again...;p

LeMans
21-04-2002, 10:36 AM
i saw it on the new paper...Seems that Pple cheongingHC got to be extra careful,they just expose the secret of HC...so next time can't tell ur gf/wife that u are going for a massage liao

cunt puncher
21-04-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by LeMans
i saw it on the new paper...Seems that Pple cheongingHC got to be extra careful,they just expose the secret of HC...so next time can't tell ur gf/wife that u are going for a massage liao

Dun noe who is the fcuker who give this threads to the reporter, just wanna get a free TNP t-shirt.

Some more exposed all these details can be found in the internet.

Not only cannot tell wife/gf go for massage, oso cannot surf internet too long. Later they will ask what info r u getting from the net? Haha......:D

walabis
21-04-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by cunt puncher

Dun noe who is the fcuker who give this threads to the reporter, just wanna get a free TNP t-shirt.

Some more exposed all these details can be found in the internet.

Not only cannot tell wife/gf go for massage, oso cannot surf internet too long. Later they will ask what info r u getting from the net? Haha......:D

This reporters just want to find somethoing to write to boost the TNP sale...WTF man..I hope they cheong and caught by the AV...

21-04-2002, 03:59 PM
Hallo everyone! i bet most of u ppl like me read The New Paper frequently.

Did anyone see the article on foot reflexology/ massage by tat irritatin Jason Tan..it's him again!!!!
shooting down our entertainment down ....ARg..gHHHH
Can't u guys believe it...he's an arse hole!!!

Bet he always frequent here too, or else hw wld he get his hands on so much info abt Chinatown, Pearl Centre, People's Park..
THIS IS BAD!

walabis
21-04-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by 1981
Hallo everyone! i bet most of u ppl like me read The New Paper frequently.

Did anyone see the article on foot reflexology/ massage by tat irritatin Jason Tan..it's him again!!!!
shooting down our entertainment down ....ARg..gHHHH
Can't u guys believe it...he's an arse hole!!!

Bet he always frequent here too, or else hw wld he get his hands on so much info abt Chinatown, Pearl Centre, People's Park..
THIS IS BAD!

i was told he got a "fuck type" face and cheong JB during day off as no one know him there..any comments?

nokia6110
21-04-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by walabis

This reporters just want to find somethoing to write to boost the TNP sale...WTF man..I hope they cheong and caught by the AV...

lets' delette away some old info before av see it.

nokia6110
21-04-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by mansee77

Bro Funny,

How much they charge?
the 1 I tried also at AMK charges $36/ hr.
Any pretty 1 around?

36 per hr is cheap, near where??

nokia6110
21-04-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by LeMans

wait a minutes, its' not the hc, its' those footmassage shop now
there r toking abt, good av attention shift to footmassage shop ,
now can safe go back to hc.

edkoh2000
21-04-2002, 05:35 PM
Sunday newpaper report on the foot massage places in Chinatown.

Yes Jason Ong of the New Paper is at it again. This is not the first time he have stole information from this website and reported it. Perhaps he should pay sam copyright.

We should really be discreet about all this information. He is a bastard looking for a story to sell his column. Although I do wonder why he only report on chinatown and not orchard plaza as well.

WetSniper
21-04-2002, 09:00 PM
I'm very sorry for those pple making their $$ there. Definitely hit 'em very badly. This journalist earning their living by destroying pple's lives. Actually I hate journalist! This world has been turning upside down by their writings.
Journalist out there, be watchful! You may be strike by thunderbolt!

evo3
21-04-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by edkoh2000
Sunday newpaper report on the foot massage places in Chinatown.

Yes Jason Ong of the New Paper is at it again. This is not the first time he have stole information from this website and reported it. Perhaps he should pay sam copyright.

We should really be discreet about all this information. He is a bastard looking for a story to sell his column. Although I do wonder why he only report on chinatown and not orchard plaza as well.

Since ppl is stealing ibfo from this forum, I think we shld not reveal to many info over here, otherwise all our lobang will be gone, once AV raid those places. Rite bro

nokia6110
21-04-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by evo3

Since ppl is stealing ibfo from this forum, I think we shld not reveal to many info over here, otherwise all our lobang will be gone, once AV raid those places. Rite bro

dun worry lah , as long as they is demand ,all these malaysian and prc will willing to supply.

look at golden mile and golden sultan hair dressing in the early 80s, after av close it down , hc all over s'pore spring up.
thai pros, in good supply have alot at ang teng, (clifford)
later all thai pros go up the 3 tonners during the late 80s.

Then now we hv cheap thai pros legalised type, 40 bucks at geylang.
Cheaper than ang teng.
and also free lance at westerhout.

fromhell
22-04-2002, 03:46 AM
i think we better delete some of the information here....since they are looking at our way......because we dont wan to be caught with our pant down....we got enough sharing here on this subject already....let lay low for a while......

cheer

Trytry
22-04-2002, 03:58 PM
Bros

I feel as strongly as all of you about that no-good Jason Tan of The New Paper who pitcha our lobang. Deleting the info from this thread now is like bolting the stable door after the horse has already been stolen by Jason. If AV wants the deleted info, I'm sure the bastard Jason will glady supply.

There is a better way to fight AV and reporters like Jason. We all know that AV staff and reporters have full-time jobs and have limited time to surf the net for tips. If all bros immediately create many more threads in Sam's Forum and flood the threads with lots and lots of info, then AV staff and reporters simply will not have the time to sift through the tons of info to determine which of the hundreds of tips are true and which of the hundreds of joints to raid or report. If all us bros throw enough smoke, they will give up and go somewhere else to sniff around.

RonjeremyXXX
22-04-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Trytry
Bros

I feel as strongly as all of you about that no-good Jason Tan of The New Paper who pitcha our lobang. Deleting the info from this thread now is like bolting the stable door after the horse has already been stolen by Jason. If AV wants the deleted info, I'm sure the bastard Jason will glady supply.

There is a better way to fight AV and reporters like Jason. We all know that AV staff and reporters have full-time jobs and have limited time to surf the net for tips. If all bros immediately create many more threads in Sam's Forum and flood the threads with lots and lots of info, then AV staff and reporters simply will not have the time to sift through the tons of info to determine which of the hundreds of tips are true and which of the hundreds of joints to raid or report. If all us bros throw enough smoke, they will give up and go somewhere else to sniff around.

What a brilliant idea. I am looking forward to a new forum with lots of useless threads and posts.:rolleyes:

nokia6110
22-04-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by RonjeremyXXX

What a brilliant idea. I am looking forward to a new forum with lots of useless threads and posts.:rolleyes:

av still can ask NS policemen to do data searching , no use wan.

in the first place av dun need all tis info.

heard from hc bosses , av is encouraging those hc in shooping centre especially to go OPEN_CONCEPT.

Those kenna caught will hv to go open concept , like balmoral.

Think they purposely let those massage shop to fluorish and let competition to kill the hc trade.

nokia6110
22-04-2002, 09:03 PM

36 per hr is cheap, near where??

toking abt clean massage by prc, jus tried one in ppl pk cntr
gnd flr.
this prc young gal, slightly medium built and pony tail hair, ask me to try something new, to me is new , dun know got bro here tried before or not?

she use those glass bottles and stick onto my body/back, she said
suck out the wind,

is it good for health, ????? in the long run.
told me no extra charge only a few mins job.

iamw7
23-04-2002, 10:03 AM

toking abt clean massage by prc, jus tried one in ppl pk cntr
gnd flr.
this prc young gal, slightly medium built and pony tail hair, ask me to try something new, to me is new , dun know got bro here tried before or not?

she use those glass bottles and stick onto my body/back, she said
suck out the wind,

is it good for health, ????? in the long run.
told me no extra charge only a few mins job.

Bro Nokia;

The treatment of uning glass bottles is called Ba Guan Zi in mandarin. Yes it has good effect for curing sore of your back, pain of stomache, catching a cold and so on. But if you are well and just want to relax I don't suggest you to try those bottles.

nokia6110
23-04-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by iamw7

Bro Nokia;

The treatment of uning glass bottles is called Ba Guan Zi in mandarin. Yes it has good effect for curing sore of your back, pain of stomache, catching a cold and so on. But if you are well and just want to relax I don't suggest you to try those bottles.

now morning oredi, no more back ache, so i write to inform you.

iamw7
23-04-2002, 01:48 PM

now morning oredi, no more back ache, so i write to inform you.

What I am going to say is the BA Guan Zi is a kind of treatment. I used to take this kind of treatment several times and my relatives also benefit from those bottles. Once I was cured from a diarrhea by those bottles. I have some Chinese doctor friends. they warned me that not everybody is ideal for this treatment. If you do not suffer from some perticular pains and not treated under doctors you'd better avoid that kind of treatment. Sometimes it is dangerous. I walked by some massage shops in that building and found that some shops were actually clincs(or combined with clinics and massage shops). Wish you benefit from the bottles.

Have fun.

nokia6110
23-04-2002, 07:46 PM

What I am going to say is the BA Guan Zi is a kind of treatment. I used to take this kind of treatment several times and my relatives also benefit from those bottles. Once I was cured from a diarrhea by those bottles. I have some Chinese doctor friends. they warned me that not everybody is ideal for this treatment. If you do not suffer from some perticular pains and not treated under doctors you'd better avoid that kind of treatment. Sometimes it is dangerous. I walked by some massage shops in that building and found that some shops were actually clincs(or combined with clinics and massage shops). Wish you benefit from the bottles.

Have fun.

24hr had past , still no backache , so far so good.
weekend may go back to look for that pony tail prc again.
hehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ask her where can improve by brother or not.

titts82002
24-04-2002, 09:40 PM
nokia bro,
need help, can pm me ?

titty

nokia6110
25-04-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by titts82002
nokia bro,
need help, can pm me ?

titty

what prob?

nokia6110
29-04-2002, 11:19 PM

hehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ask her where can improve by brother or not.

went back to chung guo chinese therapy, tis time use more glass bottle(like chicken essence bottle) and larger one too, to suck my back and neck,,
sliding the bottle up and down my back.
until red sand come out.
(she told me its due to heatiness, due to tropical island climate)

on way out she gave me a name card,
other services as shown in name card includes:

MAGIC LAMP ACCUPRESSURE MASSAGE, wonder wat is it.
any bro tried befre?????

nokia6110
29-04-2002, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nokia6110
[B]

went back to chung guo chinese therapy, basement of ppl park cntr.
tis time she use more glass bottle(like chicken essence bottle) and larger one too, to suck my back and neck,,
until red sand come out.

any bro tried befre?????

piichai
01-05-2002, 06:38 AM
Aiya...nobody sell the information lah. The reporter is one of us inside this forum lah...juz like the anti vice...they r here to see wait for stupid people to give out information and they go nap them.

so simple, no need me to tell u right?

So now good loh, every time we go for real foot massage, they will give you a special look.

nokia6110
05-05-2002, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kukoo
[B]Any bros knows whether a particular Massage/Foot Reflexology in Fu Lu Shou does special?

Tried once...they gave white shorts (white are more transparent compare than other colors) to wear for body massage, when I was massage on the backside and inner thighs, lit bro mari kita, just imagine how obvious when I turn after my back massage, lit bro was not only creating a tent in those shorts but was lubricating them with pre-cum as well. The lady boss saw it and just smile, continuing her massage.

tis sunday afternoon walk past tis shop , after scouting around for other things, found tis shop now got 3 young china gals, quite diffrerent from the rest of the shops, is that the gal here is very young, tried one small frame gal, hardly got 45kg.
but her skill and PR is good,

she climb on top of my back to use her knew to roll all over my back, and buttock.
forgoten her name,

nokia6110
05-05-2002, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nokia6110
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by kukoo
[B]Any bros knows whether a particular Massage/Foot Reflexology in Fu Lu Shou does special?

tis sunday afternoon walk past tis shop , after scouting around for other things, found tis shop now got 3 young china gals, quite diffrerent from the rest of the shops, is that the gal here is very young, tried one small frame gal, hardly got 45kg.
but her skill and PR is good,

she climb on top of my back to use her knew to roll all over my back, and buttock.
forgoten her name, \

after she asked me to turn over,
i keep my head nearer to her cheek, hoping i can steal a kiss from her,
while massaging my neck,i look at her beautiful face feature, quite young and sweet,
she keep looking at my underwear, and i know my cock is erecting,
she asked whether i need a blanket to cover my lower body,
i said need not,
later proceed to ask her whether she can release me, as my brother is already standing.

she said, never do tis job.
i know she is 1/2 interested also,
she asked me wat is the normal mkt rate for jua ken.

dot4u
06-05-2002, 01:11 AM
Yo Bros

Went to "the" shop in Pearl's Center ... apparently all these publicity are making the gals there freak out! Apparently someone has shown them printouts from this forum + AV has been conducting more spot checks so the gals have either stop working or only just provide clean massage. Told me they will not really be keen on serving those who got their info from here and will only serve their regular customers.

So I guess once again a good lobang has disappeared. When this thread 1st started, the info provided were basic but later on all details of the shops & services were provided. I think we need to be more discreet coz no point getting other pple into trouble when we are seeking our own little pleasures ... they like any of us just want to earn a living for themselves.

DingDongBell
06-05-2002, 12:54 PM
sometime, it really sick for some of our buddy to show the print out from this site. Wanna have fun and not follow the rules. Why do a print out? Read and know is enough. Last year, went to one of the KTV and do a FR on the KTV, and this jackass do a print out and show it to the KTV Girl. Real Asshole. So Bros, be careful on what you write on the FR. Worse of all, the Jackass is the person that I go together to the KTV.

nokia6110
06-05-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by dot4u
Yo Bros

Went to "the" shop in Pearl's Center ... apparently all these publicity are making the gals there freak out! Apparently someone has shown them printouts from this forum + AV has been conducting more spot checks so the gals have either stop working or only just provide clean massage. Told me they will not really be keen on serving those who got their info from here and will only serve their regular customers.

So I guess once again a good lobang has disappeared. When this thread 1st started, the info provided were basic but later on all details of the shops & services were provided. I think we need to be more discreet coz no point getting other pple into trouble when we are seeking our own little pleasures ... they like any of us just want to earn a living for themselves.

i stick to sun moon star. sms.
clean halal

nokia6110
06-05-2002, 08:00 PM

went back to chung guo chinese therapy, tis time use more glass bottle(like chicken essence bottle) and larger one too, to suck my back and neck,,
until red sand come out.

any bro tried befre?????

tis place got no hanky panky, saw one man bring his wife there
to enjoy, the men inside the cubicle, the wife outside, foot massage.
'

Chandler
06-05-2002, 11:25 PM
Happened to be around the area a couple of weeks back.

The thought of J T and his unsavoury report dissed me off a little and I guess it also made me a little defiant.

Decided to do a little survey on my own.

First stop was the dubious-looking hair saloon mentioned below. Couple of middle-aged ladies sittin down when I went in. Zeroed in straight away to the best looking lao chio and asked for a massage. She was actually gonna push me to this other lady (I guess they went by rotation) but I insisted that she served me.

55 mins of massage. Small talk. She really looks pretty good for her age. Tight turqoise top with black skirt. I thought I was gonna get lucky.

Unfortunately not.

Josephine (that's her name alright) didn't even try. So I decided to be bold and ask her. She seemed to be on her guard and insisted that she doesn't do specials and recommended that I try out the HC in the vincinty if I needed "extra" services.

Oh well. Paid the $25 and left.

Had dinner at B K and was checking out the other joints (SMS and the rest) when this chap pulled me into his joint (near SMS) and offered me Chinese tea. Said that there was no obligation try out the massage but assured that it'd be good. Observed that there were 2 closed cubicles in his joint and a couple of chicks sitting outside. Decided to give it a pop.

Selected a chick who used to work at Windsor HC, whose name I will not divulge for obvious reasons. Found out that she used to work in Windsor. Pretty good looking, late 20s - early 30s. She was in a nice half translucent black top and matching black pants. The knowledge of her being a former HC chick made my job easier.

She initially said that she doesn't provide such services and that she wasn't sure if I was a plainclothes officer (she complained that I looked the part heheheh). Assured her that I wasn't and left it up to her to decide.

She eventually gave my gradually hardening member an oil rub and jerked me off for $20. Was able to lift up her top and pull down her black bra. Fondled her nips a little. Tits neither too big nor too small - just nice.

Walked out a pretty satisfied man.

But I'm still bent on having Josephine from the hair saloon jerk me off. Anyone with any clues as to whether that joint actually provides extra services, save for the FR below by Michong?

Would appreciate some authentic intel here.

Cheers,

Originally posted by michong
I went down the Pearl's Centre, 2nd floor and found 'new million year hairdressing saloon' with tinted glass. I opened the door and saw a few chios aunties in sexy clothes. I asked for massage and they said $25 for a hour. Ok, i tried. I sat onto a saloon chair and she start massage with my head, neck, shoulder and legs. Dammed relax until she 'accidently' press on my bro. She said sorry and ask pain or not. Of course, she quickly start massage around my bro and give me the sexy eyes looks. Then she move her chest near my face and still massage around my bro. shiok! she push my zip down, her hand is rub my bro and was half way lying over me like body massage. Suddenly a lady from outside walked in and ask her to go out for a while. After she come back, she put my bro back in and zipped it. She continus normal massage with a unhappy face. The lady come back in, told me the time is up and lead me out to pay at the counter. The massage is very good, strong and relaxing. The auntie, looks 7/10 (she looks 30s but her hand feel 40s), body 8/10, massage 8/10 and special 6/10 (un-completed).

HClover
07-05-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Chandler
Happened to be around the area a couple of weeks back.

The thought of J T and his unsavoury report dissed me off a little and I guess it also made me a little defiant.

Decided to do a little survey on my own.

First stop was the dubious-looking hair saloon mentioned below. Couple of middle-aged ladies sittin down when I went in. Zeroed in straight away to the best looking lao chio and asked for a massage. She was actually gonna push me to this other lady (I guess they went by rotation) but I insisted that she served me.

55 mins of massage. Small talk. She really looks pretty good for her age. Tight turqoise top with black skirt. I thought I was gonna get lucky.

Unfortunately not.

Josephine (that's her name alright) didn't even try. So I decided to be bold and ask her. She seemed to be on her guard and insisted that she doesn't do specials and recommended that I try out the HC in the vincinty if I needed "extra" services.

Oh well. Paid the $25 and left.

Had dinner at B K and was checking out the other joints (SMS and the rest) when this chap pulled me into his joint (near SMS) and offered me Chinese tea. Said that there was no obligation try out the massage but assured that it'd be good. Observed that there were 2 closed cubicles in his joint and a couple of chicks sitting outside. Decided to give it a pop.

Selected a chick who used to work at Windsor HC, whose name I will not divulge for obvious reasons. Found out that she used to work in Windsor. Pretty good looking, late 20s - early 30s. She was in a nice half translucent black top and matching black pants. The knowledge of her being a former HC chick made my job easier.

She initially said that she doesn't provide such services and that she wasn't sure if I was a plainclothes officer (she complained that I looked the part heheheh). Assured her that I wasn't and left it up to her to decide.

She eventually gave my gradually hardening member an oil rub and jerked me off for $20. Was able to lift up her top and pull down her black bra. Fondled her nips a little. Tits neither too big nor too small - just nice.

Walked out a pretty satisfied man.

But I'm still bent on having Josephine from the hair saloon jerk me off. Anyone with any clues as to whether that joint actually provides extra services, save for the FR below by Michong?

Would appreciate some authentic intel here.

Cheers,

Dude... which shop ?

nokia6110
07-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by HClover

Dude... which shop ?

the barber shop inside got cubicle one or not?
if not how to do jerking ?

Chandler
07-05-2002, 01:05 PM
HCLover - The shop in question is located in a corner near a fast food joint in the building. I don't wanna have names floating around here for obvious reasons. Hint number 2 - someone else actually wrote a FR for a HJ that was half-completed in this joint before in this thread. Go check it out and you'll know which joint I was refering to.

Nokia6110 - Of course there are cubicles in the joint. Standard half-obscured type with attached sink and barber chair.

Cheers,

the barber shop inside got cubicle one or not?
if not how to do jerking ?

nokia6110
07-05-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Chandler
HCLover - The shop in question is located in a corner near a fast food joint in the building. I don't wanna have names floating around here for obvious reasons. Hint number 2 - someone else actually wrote a FR for a HJ that was half-completed in this joint before in this thread. Go check it out and you'll know which joint I was refering to.

Nokia6110 - Of course there are cubicles in the joint. Standard half-obscured type with attached sink and barber chair.

Cheers,

i asked tis becos last week , went to ppl pk centre, 3rd, floor
kenna pull in by one gal, inside alot of uncles, hving massage
but no cubicle.

latebloomer
18-05-2002, 10:56 AM
From the recent posts of fellow foot massage and hair salon lovers, we can see that the damage done by the NP report is not as great as expected.
Life goes on. The girls may be wary for a while, but eventually the furore will settle, and things will go back to normal.
These girls usually are at this for a long time before the report, and will continue for a long time after it has been completely forgotten. If not at one place, then at another.
It is good that the newer postings are more discreet, a precaution I should have taken too myself, if I knew that we have lurkers in here. Which is why I am very reluctant to post any FRs nowadays.
However, if we take care not to be too blatant, and share the more sensitive details by pm, then we can continue to enjoy the rather interesting, sometimes exciting services provided by these places.

raider102
18-05-2002, 11:20 AM
Agree with wat u say bro latebloomer. Although I never post any FRs in here but after reading the posting I personally went n try the services which I truly enjoy. But I hope those who share the more sensitive details by pm are not bastards or some unwanted creatures. :p

Chandler
18-05-2002, 11:48 AM
Thought I should do a little update since things appear to have quietened down a bit.

Happened to be around town after work one evening so I decided to explore Orchard Plaza a little since I had time to kill. It didn't occur to me (till then) that the place was one that I've always walked past but never went in to check out. Probably coz OP always gave me the impression that it was the graveyard of gullible tourists - why would I ever be interested?

Ran a brief survey of the building in its entirety anyway - pretty run down and dark. Quiet too. But that's mainly coz most of the joints in the building belong to the nightlife category - discos, pubs, KTVs and the likes. The joints that were open in the day were boring ones selling textiles, antiques and stuff. There are also foot reflexo joints as well - what I was really interested in checking out.

There must be about 6 - 8 such joints in the building. 1 or 2 of em are probably legit. Unless of course you're dumb enough to even suspect that blind foot reflexology joints would extra services on top of the usual foot massages. Maybe Jason Tan might believe so. Hey, anything to sell his paper, man ...

Checked out the joints from the top floor down. Most of them either had ah-sohs sittin outside or ugly-looking chicks with neither the body nor the looks. None impressed.

I was actually on the verge on popping by Leisure Life HC to try out the renowned Eve. Was told that she has gigantic hooters. Gave it up coz I was turned off by the pathetic state of the HC from the outside. Looked pretty damn small from where I walked past.

Remember that I did my survey from the top so there were a couple of times where I had to take the automated escalator up and down the floors. One particular joint caught my eye - swanky appearance, with 2 scantily-clad chicks sittin' outside. One was in black, the other in a pretty short skirt that rode up all the way to her thighs.

These 2 chicks knew how to attract attention. And they weren't shy about throwing me smouldering looks and coy smiles everytime I was on that escalator that overlooked their joint. Hell, they even beckoned me to their joint a couple of times but I struggled hard to concentrate on my vertical survey of the building from top down.

Finally the survey had to reach their floor. Was gonna walk towards the joint when the chick in black walked in my direction, probably going for a toilet break. Nonetheless, she seized the opportunity to make some sales talk.

"Massage for you sir? $40 for 45 mins," she said in barely-there English. PRC chick. No doubt about that.

This one wasn't a looker. And she looked like she was pushing 30. But she looked pleasant enough, decided to shock her a bit.

"How much are your special services?" came my blunt query with a straight face.

Her mouth widened into a really coy grin as she attempted to tease me into trying her out.

"Try my massage and you will find out lor," she teased.

Gave her the excuse that I didn't have much cash on me and thus needed to know how much her extras cost so that I can withdraw the required amount.

"S$300 for quan tao" she offered.

What?! 300 bucks? Who does she take me for? A tourist for her to ketok? Then again, maybe it's coz I look Korean. Always happens.

Told her politely that it was a ridiculous offer. And that only an idiot would take it up. She countered with a lower price of $200. Frankly speaking, I didn't think she commanded even $150. At most $80. My eyes were focusing on the better-looking chick with the short skirt sitting on the chair behind this one.

As an excuse to blow her off, I said that $40 for 45 mins in that small though swanky joint was pretty steep, considering the fact that I can enjoy a massage, use the gym, jacuzzi, hot and cold pools in the usual HC for less than $40.

The chick stubbornly told me not to compare her joint with HCs with the claim that unlike regular HCs, they provide real authentic massages for the full 45 mins and that the extras aren't their speciality.

Cooked up another excuse telling her that I needed to withdraw money in order to try her out. It was then I managed to get her off my back.

The chick with the short skirt sitting behind looked inviting. But the exorbitant prices put me off big time.

Signing off, over and out.

latebloomer
18-05-2002, 05:44 PM
Have they reduced the prices? Understand from one previous posting that they charge $40 for 30 mins of massage.
If it's $40 for 45 mins, it actually not too bad, considering the usual is $40 for 60 mins at the legit joints in FLS, or PP Centre.
But the ridiculous prices for specials stay.
Do these girls think they are so wonderful that they can command this kind of fees?

HJinHConly
18-05-2002, 07:00 PM
From the recent posts of fellow foot massage and hair salon lovers, we can see that the damage done by the NP report is not as great as expected.
Life goes on. The girls may be wary for a while, but eventually the furore will settle, and things will go back to normal.
These girls usually are at this for a long time before the report, and will continue for a long time after it has been completely forgotten. If not at one place, then at another.
It is good that the newer postings are more discreet, a precaution I should have taken too myself, if I knew that we have lurkers in here. Which is why I am very reluctant to post any FRs nowadays.
However, if we take care not to be too blatant, and share the more sensitive details by pm, then we can continue to enjoy the rather interesting, sometimes exciting services provided by these places.

Agreed. I think we have done a good job as best as we could trying to share info & yet keeping it safe from ugly reporters. This HC forum is the most scrutinised one because of these reporters so extra care is worth it. We have definitely taken care in the best possible way. As for strangers, we can only trust on our instincts that he is not a JT. In my opinion, we have made this a good forum of high quality.

kenneth1979
18-05-2002, 08:24 PM
u sure their massage lowered to $40 for 45 min
formely it was $40 for 30 min
$70 for an hr
this place i state refer to orchard plaza

Chandler
18-05-2002, 09:38 PM
Well those were the rates that were offered to me that day.

Maybe business has been affected.

Cheers

Originally posted by kenneth1979
u sure their massage lowered to $40 for 45 min
formely it was $40 for 30 min
$70 for an hr
this place i state refer to orchard plaza

se69x
27-05-2002, 01:54 AM
hi bros... i know i'll prob get flame jia lat for this thread but got no choice but to ask... really eager to try SMS... hv been trying to find SMS for the past 2 days... understand from previous threads dat SMS is on the 2nd level... however i really could not find the place... even walked the whole of pearl centre many times n really could not find any shop with the name SMS... could any bro pls pls pls tell me where the exact location of the shop is??? a million thanks!!!

latebloomer
27-05-2002, 10:24 AM
Go to the toilet. It's located at one end of the 2nd level. Outside the toilet, you will see an old man's barbershop. SMS is next door. SMS is short for Sun Moon Star, direct translation from their chinese name. Got it?

se69x
27-05-2002, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by latebloomer
[B]Go to the toilet. It's located at one end of the 2nd level. Outside the toilet, you will see an old man's barbershop. SMS is next door. SMS is short for Sun Moon Star, direct translation from their chinese name. Got it?

Thnks bro latebloomer... will b there to check it out later in e day... will post my FR when i get back...

se69x
27-05-2002, 12:27 PM
After reading so much about OP from previous postings, decided to go check out e place on sat... entered e building, a super chio gal immediately caught my attention... she was standing outside a shop abt 20m away...when she saw me bioing her, she smiled n waved at me... couldn't resist her model looks, I walked towards her n realised that its a foot reflex shop...just beside the escalator... found out that she is PRC...(there's only 2 chio ones there... the other being the receptionist who doestn't do massage...the rest cannot look)...asked me if I m interested to try any foot massage or body massage... At dat moment, I was so stunned by her presence of beauty dat I just nodded my head... dat time, my didi standing oready...opted for 1 hr body massage... my mind oready thinking of making love to her...heehee!!!was quoted $70...At the end of it all, was rather disappointed in not hving achieve my dream of making love to her coz she claimed dat she don't do BJ n FJ... but was at least managed a HJ fr her @ $80...although it was quite expensive but don't really mind coz she really got dat Ms China Universe kind of look...n got to raba raba her nehneh song song!!!

nokia6110
09-06-2002, 12:34 AM
[

thomasdelarue
29-06-2002, 11:52 PM
[

amy of sun moon star /pearl centre, went to bukit timah shopping centre , level 1. another foot massage shop

Trytry
30-06-2002, 11:24 PM
Any FR for Amy?

Trytry
30-06-2002, 11:31 PM
Bro latebloomer

I send you a PM which cannot be put on public forum thread. Hope to hear from you soon.

Viper007
01-07-2002, 10:18 PM
I saw in the internet website that advertise this China body massage in Joo Chiat Rd, I call and a PRC speaking girl answer the phone saying that they provide massage by China girl, I went there to try the massage. They provide real solid massage. The girl is at their early 30's and some of them is here with their children and some is with their husband working here. They are wearing their uniform, and not like aunty look, some even quite "chuo".

The place is in the second floor, so u hardly see it from the main road, but it has a quite large sign board. As well as free paring. What I like about the place is that, the foot massage and the body massage is seprate, not like the one u go with all foot and body massage and TV and noise all in the same area. The body massage is seprate by curtain but very quite and relaxing. I did not ask the girl for any special service because I am very tired that day, don't want to walk out with shaking leg.

Anyone looking for real solid massage can visit there, Tel: 6346 1567, 382 Joo Chiat Rd. And tell me got any other services?

titts82002
21-07-2002, 12:16 PM
I think sun moon star is still the better place for hardcore (real stuff) massage

titty

thomasdelarue
21-07-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by titts82002
I think sun moon star is still the better place for hardcore (real stuff) massage

titty
yeah but the master , so call lady boss is always not available, but she hv bring in one new gal ah wei from china, and another
young auntie.
these 2 newbies hv good work atitude ,but skill could'nt match the boss Ming Cheh.

Have make a deal with Judy , if Ming Jeh not around Judy will do her me, HHheheheeeeee.

The original partner, ah ching , who came from same master as
Ming cheh is no more there, she setup another similar outlet, same as sms concept, providing godd massage , no hj fj , at ppl park centre 3rd, floor, some sms supporters were seen overthere.

another nice place better dercorated can be found at same level in ppl park centre, but at the rear of the building, this place have red cosy lighting inside the cubicle, i hv ask them for hj , cos the
place look more like a sex joint, but no fj hj. jus clean massage.
There is one gal from FUZhou , who allow hugging and touching.
quite fun.
Hope av will not visit them, this is the mos they can let go.

Another place call Chungo Reflex, go many executive went there with their wives for foot and body massage, and pa kuan .
also another innocent joint.
I think all these places had gave the hanky panky health centre
a very hard time,
even mischelle of ppl park hc, had move out the place now applying to join dorris health centre, real hard time .

Angel hc now hv reduce price to 33 bucks, hope grand hc will do the same, so will royal , quite soon, i think so.

thomasdelarue
21-07-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Viper007
I saw in the internet website that advertise this China body massage in Joo Chiat Rd, I call and a PRC speaking girl answer the phone saying that they provide massage by China girl, I went there to try the massage. They provide real solid massage. The girl is at their early 30's and some of them is here with their children and some is with their husband working here. They are wearing their uniform, and not like aunty look, some even quite "chuo".

The place is in the second floor, so u hardly see it from the main road, but it has a quite large sign board. As well as free paring. What I like about the place is that, the foot massage and the body massage is seprate, not like the one u go with all foot and body massage and TV and noise all in the same area. The body massage is seprate by curtain but very quite and relaxing. I did not ask the girl for any special service because I am very tired that day, don't want to walk out with shaking leg.

Anyone looking for real solid massage can visit there, Tel: 6346 1567, 382 Joo Chiat Rd. And tell me got any other services?
seen my thread???
but if you need good massage at same time need to experience some hanky panky buy china gal,, can still proceed to 3rd flr , ppl park centre Dragon Gate, cuples of young china babies standing at the door to welcome you.

thomasdelarue
21-07-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by se69x
hi bros... i know i'll prob get flame jia lat for this thread but got no choice but to ask... really eager to try SMS... hv been trying to find SMS for the past 2 days... understand from previous threads dat SMS is on the 2nd level... however i really could not find the place... even walked the whole of pearl centre many times n really could not find any shop with the name SMS... could any bro pls pls pls tell me where the exact location of the shop is??? a million thanks!!!

02-48a, turn left from escalator all the way to the left corner of the blding

look for RI YUE XING

iamw7
21-07-2002, 09:57 PM
Today I go to the building where SMS is in. But I settl down at the shop next to SMS because their service are very good(gf type). Have a wonderful time. On my way back I find some new shops that most probably have something special. One is on the third floor, near to cheng sing beauty foot reflexology. A girl in her 30s sitting in front of the shop. The girl looks quite good. Another one is on the 1st floor, near the food court, their business are very good, I cannot see the girls when I go to my session, but on my way back I find they just finish their jobs. They are very lookable and young(in their 20s I think, not more than 30). Obviously they are all PRC girls. I guess they provide more than just massage. But I don't have time to prove it.

Any bros tried these two shops before? Any FRs. Maybe I will try one of them next time.

devil9992002
21-07-2002, 11:02 PM
Tried b4 the foot reflex shop at the ground foot of Orchard Plaza. The massage by the PRC gals is quite solid compared to those in the HC, but still weak when compared to traditional Thai massage. They do provide specials, but only HJ. Others need to negogiate and do at somewhere else, not inside the shop. The charges are on the high side - $40 for half an hour and $70 for an hour of pure massage, no facilities!!!!:mad:

zico34
22-07-2002, 10:22 PM
Hi Viper007, please advise where is this 382 Joo Chiat Road ???

Will like to visit the place and put up a field report .

ZICO

Viper007
22-07-2002, 10:35 PM
382 is the shop No.,it's not exactly the shophouse, is like a private property, got a couple of carpark. it's in the second floor. Do u know where is Kampung Pub, is in the second floor of Kampung Pub. Joo Chiat Road is the road name, near to the Katong side. Same street as the Joo Chiat Community Center. The name is Kok Long Foot Reflexology and acupressure. Go and try the massage there. It's fantastic.

latebloomer
23-07-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Viper007
382 is the shop No.,it's not exactly the shophouse, is like a private property, got a couple of carpark. it's in the second floor. Do u know where is Kampung Pub, is in the second floor of Kampung Pub. Joo Chiat Road is the road name, near to the Katong side. Same street as the Joo Chiat Community Center. The name is Kok Long Foot Reflexology and acupressure. Go and try the massage there. It's fantastic.

You really very strong supporter of this place, eh?
All your posts are related to very strong promotion of this one single massage centre. Makes me wonder though....
If something is good, then one time is enough. Then other ppl who tried will come in with their positive reports. No need to keep harping at it.
Makes me wonder....

Posting here much cheaper than advertisement in the NP or Sin Ming. Wait a minute: it's Free! Hmmm....

{for those who has the same perverse curiosity as me, do a search for viper and you will see all 4 posts. 3 are in this same thread, talk abt the same place. Another is a new thread some more, also promote this place...}

lennyHunk
24-07-2002, 01:52 PM

You really very strong supporter of this place, eh?
All your posts are related to very strong promotion of this one single massage centre. Makes me wonder though....
If something is good, then one time is enough. Then other ppl who tried will come in with their positive reports. No need to keep harping at it.
Makes me wonder....

Posting here much cheaper than advertisement in the NP or Sin Ming. Wait a minute: it's Free! Hmmm....

{for those who has the same perverse curiosity as me, do a search for viper and you will see all 4 posts. 3 are in this same thread, talk abt the same place. Another is a new thread some more, also promote this place...}

I went this place before. i liked a girl called L*cy.
Nice bod. and i brought her out for dinner n seaside outing.

latebloomer
24-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Or is that too sensitive to mention, now that everything about the place, the address, phone number, availability of carpark, which floor it's one, etc has been spilled?
You say got special, av sure know exactly where to go and catch the girls, right?
Now, Viper dear, now, do you know why sometimes we get very secretive and play detective games here, with regards to too much info?
In your post, you ask those who have been to indicate if they got special, so sabo the girls straight away!

Crocodile
25-07-2002, 01:30 AM
jus wanna confirm...

this Dragon Gate... issit opposite the tattoo shop near the toilet side?

now i blurr liao...

there are quite a few massage shops there... one before the lifts.. one after the lifts.. and one opp the lifts entrance....
all these are near to the toilet area...

ok thanks in advance

btw.. the one i went to.. is after the lifts directly opposite the tattoo place... for me.. they never pop the golden question...
so i guess thats not the one??

cheers!

latebloomer
25-07-2002, 10:08 AM
Dragon Gate's actual name is the title of an old chinese sword fighting movie, with the equally famous (back then) Shang Kuan Ling Fung in the main role.
It's on the 3F of PPC. If you come from the stairs, you will see a malay barbershop. Go down the corridor on the other side of this, not the one just in front. There is a men's hair salon there.
There's a new massage place right next to it. Dragon Gate is further down. It's got two shop space opposite each other.
The ladies will be on both sides calling to you as you walk by. Cannot miss!

I don't think they pop the Q with everyone. Depends on each lady I suppose.

thomasdelarue
25-07-2002, 07:48 PM
Dragon Gate's actual name is the title of an old chinese sword fighting movie, with the equally famous (back then) Shang Kuan Ling Fung in the main role.
It's on the 3F of PPC. If you come from the stairs, you will see a malay barbershop. Go down the corridor on the other side of this, not the one just in front. There is a men's hair salon there.
There's a new massage place right next to it. Dragon Gate is further down. It's got two shop space opposite each other.
The ladies will be on both sides calling to you as you walk by. Cannot miss!

I don't think they pop the Q with everyone. Depends on each lady I suppose.

latebloomer
25-07-2002, 11:14 PM
Hey, thomas old boy,
Methink ye be new nick of old Nokia.
Why? He has a habit of quoting the last post of another without anything from him.
May I ask what's your point? Quote my post for emphasis? Or have you deleted your post b4 I got to read it, another habit our frd Nokia had.
Just my guessing out loud......

GioGio
26-07-2002, 12:05 AM
Hey brudders,

What is BBBR and OKT huh? new here. need to know all the shortforms in order to understand. thanks

Cheers!

iamw7
26-07-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by GioGio
Hey brudders,

What is BBBR and OKT huh? new here. need to know all the shortforms in order to understand. thanks

Cheers!

Check out this thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3776

Almost all the shortforms are there.

GioGio
26-07-2002, 07:04 PM
hOohOoHOo

Thanks alot!! very detailed~:D

leekme
05-08-2002, 05:26 PM
Went to our favorite PPC. Walk around the top floor and was stopped by a well dressed middle aged Chinese lady to try her massage, $38/hr $20 half hour. She's about mid 30s, looks of a lao chio, but lousy teeth spoils it all for her. However, she's still appealing to me and I got swayed by her persuasiveness to try her massage. Went into room with curtains, strip to underwear, and lay on bed. Massage was so so only. I asked if she provided other services. She asked me in return what services I wanted. I hesitated, and she prompted me if I wanted special. She even prompted me if I wanted to "Make Love"!!! Make love to her, no way, just a quick FJ, maybe. Too bad she wasn't convenient that day, so just had HJ. She pulled up her blose and unstrapped her bra for me to fondle her tits while she stroke my shalf gently. Umm... not bad about 32B but a little sag, can tell had baby and breast fed before. Confirm with her she has a 9 yo boy studying in Spore, husband still in China. She also does outside calls, hence I guess she can be considered FL. Didn't check out prices for FL and FJ. I asked her to increase the pace so I can cum. She jerk me faster with a CFM look in her face, while I continue to squeeze her tits. Forgot to mention next cubicle, separated by a thin curtain was another customer having massage, so pretty exciting. I finally reach climax and came. As I was ejeculating, she pressed my didi back all the way towards my tummy to prevent me from shooting all over, OUGH! What the F***!!! Painful!!! Lucky my little bro didn't get sprained, but my load was all over my lower abs. She helpped me clean up, dress up and got me a cup of tea. We chit chat a bit. She gave me her name and HP number and ask me to call her for future sessions. I guess can also call her for FL sessions. Overall not bad except last part that she hurt my didi, must remember to tell her not to do that if I ever go back. Very friendly and customer oriented. I paid $50, $20 for half hour massage and $30 HJ. Of course the fact is I only had 10 mins massage and 20 mins of HJ :). Look: 7, Body: 6 (clothe view), Tits: 6, Height: 1.6, HJ: 6. Don't expect too much for $50. Just a quick relief by some presentable stranger female to raba didi. Not bad, $50 well spent.

latebloomer
10-08-2002, 10:27 PM
I was at this same place last week.
Got a massage at $38 for 60mins. Kind of quiet this place, in one of the more isolated corridors.
This shortish lady, looking around late 30's, did the massage, wearing a low cut spaghetti string blouse and a denim skirt.

The massage was not too good, kind of soft for my taste. As she worked, she asked if I've been to any other places in PPC. I told her I've been to Dragon Gate, and she immediately started telling me how some of her customers have been informing her of how they do specials there for very low costs, sometimes even without massage.
She insisted that she and her colleagues only does massage and nothing else.

Of course she's not the lady bro leekme got. I saw that one when I was on my way out after the massage.
Not sure how it works, but suspect that not every one does extras there, maybe only 1?
Or maybe I look like av, so she was very wary and cautious.

It was the same for me at Dragon Gate in fact. Got nothing but massage, then hear ppl getting ONS even!

latebloomer
15-08-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue

another nice place better dercorated can be found at same level in ppl park centre, but at the rear of the building, this place have red cosy lighting inside the cubicle, i hv ask them for hj , cos the
place look more like a sex joint, but no fj hj. jus clean massage.
There is one gal from FUZhou , who allow hugging and touching.
quite fun.
Hope av will not visit them, this is the mos they can let go.

Tried this place recently. It's actually a branch of another joint with the same name in the basement of the same building. Season.
Agree with the ambience, the red lighting inside the cubicle very cosy and suggestive. Rather quiet place cause of its location away from the main corridors.
Got a lady called Qin, like in piano. Very solid massage, got all the appropriate accupoints. The ache when she presses on them is painful but somehow very shiok, particularly afterwards when the tingling aching feeling stays for the rest of the day.

Didn't ask for anything more, cause needed good relaxing massage, but a few things made me somewhat curious:

- when doing the thighs from the back, she reached very high up to where the thighs merges with the buttocks, and pressed down all the way from right up there. Very suggestive, very sensitive and rather stimulating at the same time.

- while doing my back, she straddled my buttocks and thighs, not kneeled between them like other places I've been. She was wearing a skirt, not jeans, so several times, I could actually feel her buttocks brushing against mine! Not very much but just enough to wake me up.

- when massaging my feet, with me still prone, she pressed them against her body in front while her hands reached up to my calves and knees. Because she is not too tall, my feet were actually pressing against her lower chest area.

- when doing my head and neck with me looking up, she was pressing her chest against the top of my head while she reached towards my upper chest area. Could feel her softness against my head!

- later, she stood between my left arm and my body and sweeped her hands up and down my chest, from the neck area down to the upper stomach region. While doing so, she asked me, "How does this feel?" I hesitated and she prompted, "Feels good, doesn't it?"
Now at this point, I was wondering if I should just put my left hand on her buttocks, which was just there. Since it was my first time there, and I wasn't exactly in that kind of a mood, I didn't. Still wondering now though...

- maybe because I didn't respond the way she expected, she went to stand at my left knee during the last 5 mins of the session, and started pressing some accupoints near the outside of the knee. She said that this point is good for the men, and it enhances the "male reproductory organ" (in mandarin, of course), and proceed to follow that "vein" up to my groin, right up to just beside where my organ joins the body. Then she pressed there a few times, holding on for abt 5 secs each time, like they do in thai massage.

All these made me somewhat curious. Was she sending some signals I missed? If I responded, could the experience have been different?
Anyhow, I must say the massage was good, among the best I've experienced so far.

latebloomer
19-08-2002, 10:40 PM
I've always kept a look out for new places to try. These are some of the latest ones I found, but haven't had the chance to try:
(I'll comment on those I've called up to inquire)

# Li Lai - Blk 34, Upper Cross St, #02-170 6533369
This is located in the block opp the carpark behind PP Centre. I've called up and it's $45/60min. The lady I spoke to had as expected a PRC accent.

#Kang Ler - 1 Lor 19 GL #01-01 67469119

#Her Yi - Balestiar Plaza #02-26 6535897

#Yu Yi - 4th floor Chinatown Point. Someone has commented that this has a similar ambience as AT

#Chun Le - 5 Banda Street #02-56 63233083
Receed this one today. Quiet place, nice environment, airy, and bright. Quite a few PRC ladies, very friendly boss lady hanging laundary outside shop.
Blk 5 is connected to Blk 333 where WY is found. It's easier to access via the back of Kreta Ayer Food Centre.
Very suggestive name in mandarin. Chun is spring, Le is joy. Chun also hints at sex, cause Chun Yao (Spring Medicine) also means aphrodisiac, and Jiao Chun (Call Spring) means on heat/in the mating season...

lennyHunk
20-08-2002, 10:18 AM
I've always kept a look out for new places to try. These are some of the latest ones I found, but haven't had the chance to try:
(I'll comment on those I've called up to inquire)

# Li Lai - Blk 34, Upper Cross St, #02-170 6533369
This is located in the block opp the carpark behind PP Centre. I've called up and it's $45/60min. The lady I spoke to had as expected a PRC accent.

#Kang Ler - 1 Lor 19 GL #01-01 67469119

#Her Yi - Balestiar Plaza #02-26 6535897

#Yu Yi - 4th floor Chinatown Point. Someone has commented that this has a similar ambience as AT

#Chun Le - 5 Banda Street #02-56 63233083
Receed this one today. Quiet place, nice environment, airy, and
bright. Quite a few PRC ladies, very friendly boss lady hanging laundary outside shop.
Blk 5 is connected to Blk 333 where WY is found. It's easier to access via the back of Kreta Ayer Food Centre.
Very suggestive name in mandarin. Chun is spring, Le is joy. Chun also hints at sex, cause Chun Yao (Spring Medicine) also means aphrodisiac, and Jiao Chun (Call Spring) means on heat/in the mating season...

Hi brother latebloomer,
Guess you have the same hobby as me huh??well i have already tried almost all the places you mentioned above. let me give you my FR.

1)Chun Le--Dont waste your $$$ there. all ugly aunties 3 China PRC girls. no body and no face. and 2 local aunties there. one of the local auntie i happen to know her.

2)Her Yi at Balestier Point. They take the massage girls from the neighbour HC.(they are same joints).aunties and lousy massage

3)Kang Ler-- Doesnt provde Full body massage. only foot and shoulder massage.

Cheerios

quest
20-08-2002, 03:28 PM
Hi Brother

I know another good massage place which just open. The foot reflexlogy is super good by a guy. There are also body massage by PRC lady. Good Hard massage. Cost $50 per hour. Anyone interested just PM me for detail. You guys know now AV and competitor very good at raid.

:)

latebloomer
20-08-2002, 03:46 PM
Well, bro lennyhunk, I don't go 3 times a week like yourself though! Very shiong on the wallet leh!
Thanks for the info update!

Actually just tried Chun Le yesterday. Was lured by the environment more than anything else. Clean open area with glass in the front of the place, spacious rooms, quiet ambience, wood paneled floor appealed to my senses and my desire for relaxation.
You're right about the staff quality. I spoke to the boss lady twice and she kept emphasizing that she has 5 to 6 ladies there, that whatever type I prefer she can provide (very suggestive I thought), and also I can choose hard or not so hard massage as I please. (And I was thinking: why should I ask for soft massage?)
The PRC ladies are mostly in their late 30's or early 40's, rather plain in the looks department. In fact, the boss lady looks better, but she is also an auntie, just one who dresses in lacy blouses with black bra showing through.
I suppose it's a case of "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

I got a lady named Ai Ling. She, like so many PRC aunties working in massage shops or factories, came over to accompany her child studying in a sec school here.
The massage was so so only. Not even close to those I got at Season or Millennium. She claimed later that she hurt her fingers doing foot massage the day b4. One thing I didn't like: too oily.
(the liberal use of oil makes it easier to massage, requiring less strength and effort on the part of the masseuse, as was told to me by Qin at Season, who used very little oil) I hated the slimy feeling, esp over my hands and feet, when I have to put on socks and drive back to the office.

Again, my radar was whirling. I didn't expect anything more than a good massage, and nothing more was offered.
However, Ai Ling pressed around the upper thighs and groin when I was on my back, during the latter half of the session. A little like what Qin at Season was doing. (described in my FR) Press along the margin between groin and thigh, then slide down to the midthigh, and back up again.
She was very quiet then, looking down, but I could feel her observing for my reaction. (or maybe my imagination is overactive?)
She must have noticed that my breathing pattern has gone a little erratic, and asked, "the feeling is different, right? Slightly ticklish?"
Now looking back, I must say that she put quite a bit of effort on pressing ard the groin and buttock area.

I keep asking myself: am I influence by all these reports abt extras and specials and jg, that I look too hard at the detail of each session, hoping to discern if there is more to be had? Or is it just my imagination working overtime?
Anyone has similar experiences?

nokia6110
20-08-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by lennyHunk

Hi brother latebloomer,
Guess you have the same hobby as me huh??well i have already tried almost all the places you mentioned above. let me give you my FR.

1)Chun Le--Dont waste your $$$ there. all ugly aunties 3 China PRC girls. no body and no face. and 2 local aunties there. one of the local auntie i happen to know her.

2)Her Yi at Balestier Point. They take the massage girls from the neighbour HC.(they are same joints).aunties and lousy massage

3)Kang Ler-- Doesnt provde Full body massage. only foot and shoulder massage.

Cheerios

which one got free jua geng like gulimard rd daiichi

latebloomer
21-08-2002, 10:27 AM
Bro lennyHunk,

Wondering if you have tried this few places:

1. Sun Taipei: 3rd flr, PP Centre, around the isolated corridor behind Oasis. 2 low beds, separated by curtains, rather wide, so the lady could move around the edge of it on her knees, a lot more comfortable than the narrower higher ones in other places. They have an aromatherapy burner in the inner cubicle, which they light during the session.
The lady who massage me insisted that they were different from LMKZ, and she went on to provide more lurid details of what happens there, as told to her by other customers. She claims they are straight at Sun Taipei.
However, there is an FR of a confirmed session with specials!

2. Tong Hai: 2nd flr, PP Centre, below Sun Taipei. Together with Wan Nian along the other end of the 2nd flr corridor, and LMKZ, is apparently run by the same boss.
3 ladies, 2 older ones rather chatty, flirtatous and suggestive in their conversations the last time I went, the last one younger and prettier but rather tao.
More for foot massage, with 2 smallish cubicles for body massage.

3. You Mei: Foch Road, behind the Lavender food court, and Eminent Plaza. Near to where the famous "Pig's Organ Soup King" shop is located.
Large area inside, with 6 beds separated by curtains. All PRC ladies, except for one from HK.
Massage not bad, place not too relaxing however, cause the ladies joke and call out to each other from the cubicle where they work. Been 3 times, first 2 times by this lady who has a uni degree from China in Organic Chemical Engineering. 3rd time I got the odd one out (non PRC) who did jg at the end of the session. Claims she's the only one who does, and during the sesion kept me asking to keep it down.

4. Mei How: located in one of the small shop houses along Whampoa Rd, on the right side just after you turn in from Balestiar. Rather cramped place, using half a shop space. 3 cubicles inside with curtains, 2 foot massage chairs in front. Here you can have your foot massage lying down! Massage not too bad, but the ladies mostly aunties.
Not too convenient to access, esp from the carpark, a long way to walk although you can see the shop right across the road, due to a barrier which prevents jaywalking.

And how about you providing more of your experiences, esp those short sweet FRs like you did?

(sorry for being so longwinded...)

ol'coyote
21-08-2002, 12:29 PM
Well, since Latebloomer has raised this.
I'll contribute a little on Sun Taipei.

There are in total 5 beds in that shop unit.
There are 2 low and wider beds, as per Latebloomer's post, when you enter and walk straight.
There are another 3 more high and narrower beds on the right.

Was served by a lady named Ah Xue.
Her massage was good.
Towards the end asked me if wanted special.
When asked what she offers, was told only hj.
During the hj, asked if I could raba her, she said actually cannot but seeing me so innocent looking agreed to let me. Hehe...
Her breasts are about 85B (metric).

After I finished off, cleaned and dressed, asked how much to pay.
Was told to pay whatever I deemed fit.

My ratings :
Looks : 4/10 (She is about 40yo.)
Massage : 7/10
Hj : 5/10
Environment : 7/10 (Very comfortable environment, especially with the arroma burner)
Total damage to pocket : $70 ($38 - 1 hour massage, $32 - tips)

latebloomer
21-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the FR!
So next time I go, must make sure I avoid CoCo. Otherwise gonna get a lecture on how they get better business than LMKZ, open till later than LMKZ, without having to resort to doing specials like LMKZ....blah blah....

If only she knew..... or does she know already...just pretend since I was unfamiliar and could be av......

sugar daddy
21-08-2002, 04:11 PM
With the eminent death of FL's at Geylang, foot reflexology shops are sprouting up everywhere in housing estates like the once bubble tea outlets.

latebloomer
21-08-2002, 06:05 PM
Everyone wanna jump on the band wagon, cause that's where the money seems to be at the moment.
Eventually the one without the X factor will close.

Provision of extras seems to be the usual way some of these newer places hope to gain a foot hold upon this saturating market. So many of the ladies have to dress up, make up and look enticing. After all, the first impression counts!

What about keeping the clientele? How many of those attracted by the way the ladies look and the possibility of getting a little more inside will return? What factors will matter then?

I wonder what factors matter to ppl who regularly visit such places?
Bro lennyHunk? ol'coyote? How abt you guys?
How abt other bro who has a similar interest in this particular method of 'health promotion'? Any comments?

hcfan
21-08-2002, 06:49 PM
I wonder what factors matter to ppl who regularly visit such places?
Bro lennyHunk? ol'coyote? How abt you guys?
How abt other bro who has a similar interest in this particular method of 'health promotion'? Any comments?

The initial attraction of chio gers and xtras - note good massage/attitude/environment is a fixed requirement, will probably prompt a return visit.
After that it would be up to familiarity, chemistry and ...favours? to keep the clients return I guess.
besides the forbidden fruit factor that are higher in these places might give some bros an additional high? :)

ol'coyote
22-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by hcfan

The initial attraction of chio gers and xtras - note good massage/attitude/environment is a fixed requirement, will probably prompt a return visit.
After that it would be up to familiarity, chemistry and ...favours? to keep the clients return I guess.
besides the forbidden fruit factor that are higher in these places might give some bros an additional high? :)

Agree with hcfan.
The massage, attitude and environment is a definite consideration before I even try the services.
Then the looks, considering that these ladies are mostly over the hill, would be considered to whether I wanted a motherly or grandmotherly or a great-grandmotherly touch those tired / sore (??) muscles.
The extras would help in determining if there'll be return visits to these places.
Lastly, the prices should not be more than what I assume to be fair when compared to health centres (considreing all the above factors).

wu2nian4
22-08-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ol'coyote

Agree with hcfan.
The massage, attitude and environment is a definite consideration before I even try the services.
Then the looks, considering that these ladies are mostly over the hill, would be considered to whether I wanted a motherly or grandmotherly or a great-grandmotherly touch those tired / sore (??) muscles.
The extras would help in determining if there'll be return visits to these places.
Lastly, the prices should not be more than what I assume to be fair when compared to health centres (considreing all the above factors).

skill set is paramount. some gals cldnt believe when i asked to discontinue to leave as soon as they created too much discomfort by their methods.
service and attitude as important.
price.
gender and age immaterial.
place shdnt be too smokey of incense/joss sticks or lingering with roasted tobacco.
loud music not conducive.

andyhalo
23-08-2002, 12:38 AM

i went to daiichi 2 nights ago and had a 2 hr session, but there was no free jua geng leh??? can someone enlighten me, thanks.

cheers
andy

lennyHunk
23-08-2002, 01:27 AM
Bro lennyHunk,

Wondering if you have tried this few places:

1. Sun Taipei: 3rd flr, PP Centre, around the isolated corridor behind Oasis. 2 low beds, separated by curtains, rather wide, so the lady could move around the edge of it on her knees, a lot more comfortable than the narrower higher ones in other places. They have an aromatherapy burner in the inner cubicle, which they light during the session.
The lady who massage me insisted that they were different from LMKZ, and she went on to provide more lurid details of what happens there, as told to her by other customers. She claims they are straight at Sun Taipei.
However, there is an FR of a confirmed session with specials!

2. Tong Hai: 2nd flr, PP Centre, below Sun Taipei. Together with Wan Nian along the other end of the 2nd flr corridor, and LMKZ, is apparently run by the same boss.
3 ladies, 2 older ones rather chatty, flirtatous and suggestive in their conversations the last time I went, the last one younger and prettier but rather tao.
More for foot massage, with 2 smallish cubicles for body massage.

3. You Mei: Foch Road, behind the Lavender food court, and Eminent Plaza. Near to where the famous "Pig's Organ Soup King" shop is located.
Large area inside, with 6 beds separated by curtains. All PRC ladies, except for one from HK.
Massage not bad, place not too relaxing however, cause the ladies joke and call out to each other from the cubicle where they work. Been 3 times, first 2 times by this lady who has a uni degree from China in Organic Chemical Engineering. 3rd time I got the odd one out (non PRC) who did jg at the end of the session. Claims she's the only one who does, and during the sesion kept me asking to keep it down.

4. Mei How: located in one of the small shop houses along Whampoa Rd, on the right side just after you turn in from Balestiar. Rather cramped place, using half a shop space. 3 cubicles inside with curtains, 2 foot massage chairs in front. Here you can have your foot massage lying down! Massage not too bad, but the ladies mostly aunties.
Not too convenient to access, esp from the carpark, a long way to walk although you can see the shop right across the road, due to a barrier which prevents jaywalking.

And how about you providing more of your experiences, esp those short sweet FRs like you did?

(sorry for being so longwinded...)

Hi Bro Latebloomer,

Can only answer on your 3) and 4) joints. been to Foch Rd Joint(opp the Lavender food court.
Nope,girls aint pretty,massage not as good compared to other PRC joinnts.
The one at Whampoa. Been there b4. much smaller joint than Foch Rd. Crammed place.but girls are slightly better.

Some info for you. you been to that Haji Lane shop?Well, i think business is pretty good there,and somebody opened a neighbouring outlet at Bali Lane to share the pie.

latebloomer
23-08-2002, 06:26 PM
Here's one place I will not recommend:

Just tried this new place in Fortune Centre. 3rd floor I think. Tong Fang or Eastern. Didn't look very carefully when I came out. You'll see why.

Wanted a real massage. No specials totally no problem. Happened to eat at FC. So jalan jalan....

This place opened on national day. 3 ladies all PRC, extremely 'thick' beijing accent. Half the time I couldn't understand what they were saying. Esp when they talked to each other.
Waited 10mins, cause only 1 lady available and she was working on someone inside the curtain.
Offered a cup of water by a young girl in her teens, who turned out to be the lady's daughter.
The lady came out later, wearing a long white coat, like a doctor. On the pocket area is red lettering saying China Tiu Na Massage Centre.

I got onto the massage bed, and met the first problem: the hole in the bed was too big. For those who haven't been to such places, the hole is for the client to place his face, so he can lie flat face down. Usually the hole is just big enough to fit your face over it. This one could fit my head!

So my head was actually dangling over the hole, very uncomfortable as the front of my neck, esp my throat was pressing into the edge of the hole. When she pressed ard my neck/shoulders, I was actually choking!

The massage was so so. She pressed as hard as she could, after asking if I prefered a harder massage, and said that most ppl couldn't tahan this. I was thinking: like that only ah?

I fell asleep during the massage. I woke when she asked me to turn over. I asked what time it was and was told it was one hour and ten mins already! Just to massage the back!
She wanted me to extend the time, but I had to rush back to the office.
I was feeling worse afterwards than b4 I went in! I felt dizzy and groggy, as if I was suffocated, which was probably the case. Remember the bed? And my neck was hurting too!
Of course I didn't bother to check the name on their sign. Just remembered the chinese name.

BTW, the lady looked rather weird. She had flushed cheeks, a squarish face, and her hair was tied in two long strands which she doubled back and tied on two sides of her head. Think of those chinese posters with Maoish stuff, and those cutesy girls features on them and you will know what I mean. Those pigtails probably look cuter on a little girl than on that woman.

hugo
24-08-2002, 12:10 AM
Hello to all brothers here, this is my first time posting at this column. After reading so many info from bro here, I would like to contribute a bit. Actually should not say contribute, just try to learn from you all bro.
This evening I going to bukit batok center, saw one foot massage shop at blk 638, I think is a newly opening shop. I saw 2 massage chair inside the shop and it can view from outside, one auntie I think with age late 40 having a foot massage with a I think age 50 years old man. Inside also got 2 to 4 cubicle like a small room.
I saw two quite chio lady (don know whether local or china ger) wif white uniform age around mid 20 to 30. One of them standing in fronts of the cubicle talking wif her handphone. I never going to this type of shop before, so not going to ask loh! Any brother here had been there before and any special? Can give some info? Thanks. If have, I ‘ll try to go there to try it up.

I do have a chat line ger. Her name is “Adeling” with age 18 and stay at Yishun, she got give me her house’s tel no and pg no ( I manage to cal her and chat with her), told me can cal her out with $100 for 1 hour. Any brother here try her before? Any comments? I don know whether I can post her phone no at here to share or not to all brother here? Please give me advice! Thanks.

I’m sorry with writing a so poor English, because I came from Taiwan and working here. So hope all brothers here can understand what I wrote and don mind with my poor English. (if u bro don mind, I’ll try to contribute again or else just reading what u all bro contribute.) Thanks and have a nice day to all brothers here.

akaza24
24-08-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by hugo
Hello to all brothers here, this is my first time posting at this column. After reading so many info from bro here, I would like to contribute a bit. Actually should not say contribute, just try to learn from you all bro.
This evening I going to bukit batok center, saw one foot massage shop at blk 638, I think is a newly opening shop. I saw 2 massage chair inside the shop and it can view from outside, one auntie I think with age late 40 having a foot massage with a I think age 50 years old man. Inside also got 2 to 4 cubicle like a small room.
I saw two quite chio lady (don know whether local or china ger) wif white uniform age around mid 20 to 30. One of them standing in fronts of the cubicle talking wif her handphone. I never going to this type of shop before, so not going to ask loh! Any brother here had been there before and any special? Can give some info? Thanks. If have, I ?ll try to go there to try it up.

I do have a chat line ger. Her name is ?Adeling? with age 18 and stay at Yishun, she got give me her house?s tel no and pg no ( I manage to cal her and chat with her), told me can cal her out with $100 for 1 hour. Any brother here try her before? Any comments? I don know whether I can post her phone no at here to share or not to all brother here? Please give me advice! Thanks.

I?m sorry with writing a so poor English, because I came from Taiwan and working here. So hope all brothers here can understand what I wrote and don mind with my poor English. (if u bro don mind, I?ll try to contribute again or else just reading what u all bro contribute.) Thanks and have a nice day to all brothers here.

As for this Adeling gal...why dun u jus give her a try and then write a FR here....simple as that. :)

SEX69
24-08-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by hugo

I do have a chat line ger. Her name is “Adeling” with age 18 and stay at Yishun, she got give me her house’s tel no and pg no ( I manage to cal her and chat with her), told me can cal her out with $100 for 1 hour. Any brother here try her before? I don know whether I can post her phone no at here to share or not to all brother here? Please give me advice! Thanks.

Can you PM me your chatline gal's tel/pgr nos?

nokia6110
24-08-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by wu2nian4

skill set is paramount. some gals cldnt believe when i asked to discontinue to leave as soon as they created too much discomfort by their methods.
service and attitude as important.
price.
gender and age immaterial.
place shdnt be too smokey of incense/joss sticks or lingering with roasted tobacco.
loud music not conducive.

yeah , some discomfort experience , due to the inexperience gal:
1)................
too much oil ., pouring down onto the body like stream of water ,cold oil droping onto yr back, how to u feel?
the oil had been there inside the room cooled by their powerful air con.

2) room too big and very cold, the gal wear denim jacket,but the customer torn away their short and towel, the gal say mus take out yr short, very common mistake make by the gal.
example miko ginger, miko got some very big and cold room.

3) recept ask customer to put wallet inside their safe box at the counter.before any thing started , they r trying to tell ppl their place is not safe.
example, sawadee, and holiday inn park view,
(heard park view hc kenna sued by indonesian guy for lost of rolex inside locker room, the locker was forced open by theft.)

4) gal say give her yr key , she will bring yr wallet and clothe in.

5) gal follow u and wait for yr tips at the locker area, very uncomfortable, dun know why.

latebloomer
24-08-2002, 10:13 PM
Was actually pondering the attractions of massage places like SMS, LMKZ and such. Not talking about HC, which is what you're discussing.

These massage place won't have any problems with locker, wallet inside lockers, etc. Also don't have to worry about taking out shorts during the massage.

What draws you back to SMS, for example, which you have been giving many good reviews and recommendations for?

moneymind
25-08-2002, 09:55 PM
Hi all, especially to Bro lateblommer, lennyHunk and ol'coyote for the numerous postings on massage shops. I guess you can work part time, like viloet onn recommeding foods, but for you, recommending new HC...

Back to the topic.... this shop is CLEAN.... with no specials. I spoke to one of the ladies, when their shop just opened barely one week. The boss has a few shops in singapore.

Body massage, one hour for $40. But bear in mind, that normally the session will last for 2 hours. They will no tell you in advance. You have to state that you will massage for one hour. But then, if they know that the massage is one hour, they will do a sloggy job.

The lady who massaged me is good, trained in Beijing and knows about acpuncture. Can go for for treatment, not for pleasure.

:o

nokia8310
25-08-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by moneymind
Hi all, especially to Bro lateblommer, lennyHunk and ol'coyote for the numerous postings on massage shops. I guess you can work part time, like viloet onn recommeding foods, but for you, recommending new HC...

Back to the topic.... this shop is CLEAN.... with no specials. I spoke to one of the ladies, when their shop just opened barely one week. The boss has a few shops in singapore.

Body massage, one hour for $40. But bear in mind, that normally the session will last for 2 hours. They will no tell you in advance. You have to state that you will massage for one hour. But then, if they know that the massage is one hour, they will do a sloggy job.

The lady who massaged me is good, trained in Beijing and knows about acpuncture. Can go for for treatment, not for pleasure.

:o
train in s'pore lah by the shop owner lah.
all these aunties came here using their child/children student pass.
parent accompany pass .
but they r allowed to apply for job here, under permit.

latebloomer
25-08-2002, 10:48 PM
Hey, you're right about the pass. Heard this many times from the massage ladies. They are called: pei du ma ma (accompany study mothers)

There have been ads looking for new masseuse in trad massage shops esp in Sin Ming. Usually there'll be a line that says: pei du ma ma can also apply.

Quite common it seems. So many PRC parents want to have the best for their children, just like parents anywhere. So the poor mothers comes over & end up in such jobs. The alternative is working in factories as operators.

Most of them end up working either to supplement the expenditure or because they get bored when the child is in school during most of the days.

leekme
25-08-2002, 11:52 PM
Was at PC top level again. Wanted to go to the toilet. As I was walking there, genna dragged into F........T by 2 auties. Told them that I high tide, but they bochap what I say, just pulled me into the shop and showed me the a dark corner, curtain partitioned cubicle. Wanted to help me take off my back pack, but I really cannot tarhan, so have to be firm with them. They made me promised to come back, and told me not to be hooked by gals from other shops.

Ahh... finally relief pressue in bladder....

Not sure if I should keep my word and go back, took a look at my watch, night is still young, so tot dont want to dissapoint poor aunties.

Went back, was served by auntie number 1, told me that cubicles all taken, have to wait for 10 mins, so temporary sit on barber chair, while she used some mobile partition to block it into a cubicle.

Started to give me massage, press press here, press press there, cant really call it a massage. Put my hand around her waist, I stroke her up and down her back and waist. Hmmm...... tree trunk and Michellin tyres.... Told me she's 38, more like early to mid 40s to me, yucks! Malaysian from Ipoh but live in Singapore. Was working in factory, current job earns her abt $1k-$2k.

Rub my groin and nipples, tell me she will let me shiok shiok in a while.

Finally cubicle available, got undressed and lie on slim bed. Some more press press by her, then asked me to turn around. Held on to my pennis and smiled at me. I asked her how much, $20 she replied. Wanted another $10 for touching her, but I insist $20 all in. She agreed, quite desperate for business.

Started HJ with plenty of lotion. Sucked and licked my nipples hard with slurping noise, ummmm...... very song! Put my hand under her blouse and bra for me to squeeze her tits, cannot see, not so shoik. Put my hand under her skirt into her stockings for me to finger her gap, not shoik also.

Decided to get this over and done with fast, concentrate and asked her to lick nipple somemore. Came in abt 5 mins. Got dressed and paid $40 ($20 for massage, $20 for HJ). Sat at barber chair for a drink of tea and observe place a little more.

Notice altogether 4 aunties, all about same age as number 1. Only 1 is slim and slightly ok looking, but face not too good. The other 3 are out of shape wont try again nor recommend any bros.

Place is dark like no other massage parlour, hence a little Lar Sup Bar feeling minus the beer. Cheap thrill for poor bros like myself, but make sure you get the slim auntie. Though face no good, but in the dark doesnt matter much, but at least no tyres feeling :)

Bros, no need to ask which shop it is. Just walk towards toilet surely kena kidnapped like me. Enjoy!

justl00king
26-08-2002, 12:03 AM
sounds real thrilling...must check it out sometime:D

kone3
26-08-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by leekme
Was at PC top level again. Wanted to go to the toilet. As I was Bros, no need to ask which shop it is. Just walk towards toilet surely kena kidnapped like me. Enjoy!

poor thing.........:)

justl00king
26-08-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by kone3

poor thing.........:) or LUCKY thing!

leekme
26-08-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by justl00king
or LUCKY thing!

Lucky thing or poor thing depends on individual. Some bros see aunties or fat ladies can still do FJ (not me of course), some others may puke! Moreover my sexperience is just a HJ (forget about the raba part). Like they say, when the lights are out, the feeling is the same whether is it auntie or Shu Qi doing it for you :) Just need good imagination power! Bro latebloomer what say you?

latebloomer
26-08-2002, 11:22 AM
Must say this salon's ladies very on the ball. I walked past b4, just wandering ard after lunch, not even really looking at or for anything in particular, and one of them pushed open the door and called to me if I wanted a massage. Probably to counter the same efforts by the ladies at LMKZ & the new massage shop right next door.

For cheap thrills, aunties are okay I suppose. Those who prefer younger girls should go to places like GLH (got prc in my) and MJM at TC.

nokia8310
26-08-2002, 12:27 PM
Was at PC top level again. Wanted to go to the toilet. As I was walking there, genna dragged into F........T by 2 auties. Told them that I high tide, but they bochap what I say, just pulled me into the shop and showed me the a dark corner, curtain partitioned cubicle. Wanted to help me take off my back pack, but I really cannot tarhan, so have to be firm with them. They made me promised to come back, and told me not to be hooked by gals from other shops.

Not sure if I should keep my word and go back, took a look at my watch, night is still young, so tot dont want to dissapoint poor aunties.

Went back, was served by auntie number 1, told me that cubicles all taken, have to wait for 10 mins, so temporary sit on barber chair, while she used some mobile partition to block it into a cubicle.

Started to give me massage, press press here, press press there, cant really call it a massage. Put my hand around her waist, I stroke her up and down her back and waist. Hmmm...... tree trunk and Michellin tyres.... Told me she's 38, more like early to mid 40s to me, yucks! Malaysian from Ipoh but live in Singapore. Was working in factory, current job earns her abt $1k-$2k.

Finally cubicle available, got undressed and lie on slim bed. Some more press press by her, then asked me to turn around. Held on to my pennis and smiled at me. I asked her how much, $20 she replied. Wanted another $10 for touching her, but I insist $20 all in. She agreed, quite desperate for business.

Started HJ with plenty of lotion. Sucked and licked my nipples hard with slurping noise, ummmm...... very song! Put my hand under her blouse and bra for me to squeeze her tits, cannot see, not so shoik. Put my hand under her skirt into her stockings for me to finger her gap, not shoik also.

Decided to get this over and done with fast, concentrate and asked her to lick nipple somemore. Came in abt 5 mins. Got dressed and paid $40 ($20 for massage, $20 for HJ). Sat at barber chair for a drink of tea and observe place a little more.

Notice altogether 4 aunties, all about same age as number 1. Only 1 is slim and slightly ok looking, but face not too good. The other 3 are out of shape wont try again nor recommend any bros.

Place is dark like no other massage parlour, hence a little Lar Sup Bar feeling minus the beer. Cheap thrill for poor bros like myself, but make sure you get the slim auntie. Though face no good, but in the dark doesnt matter much, but at least no tyres feeling :)

Bros, no need to ask which shop it is. Just walk towards toilet surely kena kidnapped like me. Enjoy!

top level where got massage shop?0 only got 1 health centre,
is tis place a small massage shop with disco light at the door?
is it at 2nd level , same level as chinese medicine shop?
i think got 2 or 3 gal only right , and 1 small bath room?

ol'coyote
26-08-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by nokia8310

I think the location that Leekme meant was PPC instead of PC.

noon
26-08-2002, 02:33 PM
went PC some afernoon to look see after so many bros commenting..saw one at level 3,beside escalator & beside kopi tiam. some of the gers in their early 30s,guessing them from china often hang arouund the kopi tiam beside their shop.

i went pass there & those ger kept giving looks & askk me to go in try.after few rounds at PC,& passing millionhair,,i went back to the one i mention earlier,their male boss later pull me in.
decided to try their service but none of the gers i saw earlier available,all inside the shop behind the totally black PVC cubicle.those cubicle are those seen in our toilets-Showerscreen type.
i wait at the front reception table & the boss talk cork with me & hint that he has all types of service.?! he told me to wait for a while as those gers are working inside. the boss seems suggestive...after sitting there & cannot wait any more ,i left the place without trying anyting & told boss i will be back next time..
Anyway,i didnt go back & went GL-cat $40 instead.

any bro can comment about the shop?
any one can confirm the service?
if so,pls give FR.

latebloomer
26-08-2002, 03:24 PM

Like ol'coyote said, this place is PP Centre. And the place he mentioned is not a massage shop. It's a hair salon which provides massage services.
No need to ask for name. If you're there, look for the salon right next door to a massage shop with grayish frosted glass & lighted barber pole swirling.

leekme
27-08-2002, 10:27 AM

I think the location that Leekme meant was PPC instead of PC.

Yes, thank you bro ol'coyote. It's PPC not PC. Missing a 'P' shurely make a lot of difference.

ol'coyote
27-08-2002, 10:44 AM

Yes, thank you bro ol'coyote. It's PPC not PC. Missing a 'P' shurely make a lot of difference.

Aiya, no problem lah.
For some of us, after going to some of these places, even a little description we already know which building & floor.
But for Latebloomer, he can even tell you the unit number. That's becos he can take the details down on his palm.
Who knows, he could be writing his FR onto his palm as the action goes. Hehe..
Whereas people like me, cannot even keep the business cards on the person. So must depend on whatever memory after the sexxion or session. Then come back and post FR.

latebloomer
27-08-2002, 11:03 AM

But for Latebloomer, he can even tell you the unit number. That's becos he can take the details down on his palm.
Who knows, he could be writing his FR onto his palm as the action goes. Hehe..

Yah, I take intervals to write the FRs as the action unfolds...
Ok, ok, stop, stop....now, let me see.....gentle hj.....up and down action very precise.....facial expressions very faked...... ok, can start again.....that's it, that's it....harder, yah, harder.....

ol'coyote
28-08-2002, 02:18 PM
Had some 'free' time before picking the wife and kids.
Wanted to go to the place recommended by Quest but due to time and distance constraints had to pass.
Went to Seasons (#B1) at PPC.
Had a good rubdown. Forgot to ask for the massuese name.
But personnaly felt too much oil used.
Nothing (no insinuations / no 'accidental' touching) during the massage that would lead to any specials.
Finished my 1-hour and put on my clothes with the yucky oily feeling, even though she had wiped off some of the oil.
Paid and left.
Total damage : $40.

Quest,
Your recommendation will be my next stop.
An FR will come soon.

latebloomer
28-08-2002, 02:32 PM
I just came back from lunch at PPC. And my usual recee walk about.
Season at B1 is so near to the food court. Not as quiet and peaceful as their branch on the 3F.
Thanks to dom01, I realised that there's a branch of Sun Taipei as well. Have actually seen it b4 but never actually paid attention to the name cause it was a hair salon. Now they have changed the sign to include massage services. Kinda intimidating to go too near though, as there will usually be quite a few aunties (counted 5 today) sitting at the sofa outside the shop staring you down as you walk down that corridor. Probably feel the same if you were a rat and you happened to meet a cat coming your way!

Found another hole in the wall massage shop in the block opp the PPC carpark, opp the subcourts. On the 2F of blk 34, it's called Li Lai. Saw 2 ladies sitting inside as I walked past, seems kinda cramped as it's sharing a shop space with a unisex hair salon.

ol'coyote
28-08-2002, 04:31 PM
Latebloomer,
I know which one you referring to.
I once did a recce of the area.
Found this LL, went in to clear the ear wax.
They don't have any massage offered.
It's a plain simple hairdressing salon, catering to old and loyal customers.

ol'coyote
28-08-2002, 04:38 PM
Decided to take a break from office routine.
Went with a friend.
Just got back from this place in AMK 10.
Place operated by PRC ladies.
The one I got was new, today 1st day.
Her massage was ok only. Neither hard nor too soft.
Looks wise, she's got the plain jane type of look.
During the massage, I asked her if she does jg.
She gave me a quizical look and asked what is that.
I told her never mind. Didn't want to scare her on her 1st day.
The lady my friend got was better.
She came over, after she had finished with my friend, gave my massuse a little tips on how to do it then did a hands-on on me.
Wah, she's got strength.
The price was 1-hour - $36.

latebloomer
28-08-2002, 06:31 PM
Latebloomer,
I know which one you referring to.
I once did a recce of the area.
Found this LL, went in to clear the ear wax.
They don't have any massage offered.
It's a plain simple hairdressing salon, catering to old and loyal customers.

Well, now they have massage services in one half of the place. I called up much earlier to ask and was told 60min at $45. Definitely body massage, not the type provided in barber chair.
Maybe I'll try and post an FR later.

Will also be venturing into Sun Taipei on the 2F. With those ladies giving me that almost hungry look (probably cause biz no good?) I expect an interesting experience at the very least. So hungry like they wanna eat me up.....

iamw7
29-08-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by noon
went PC some afernoon to look see after so many bros commenting..saw one at level 3,beside escalator & beside kopi tiam. some of the gers in their early 30s,guessing them from china often hang arouund the kopi tiam beside their shop.

i went pass there & those ger kept giving looks & askk me to go in try.after few rounds at PC,& passing millionhair,,i went back to the one i mention earlier,their male boss later pull me in.
decided to try their service but none of the gers i saw earlier available,all inside the shop behind the totally black PVC cubicle.those cubicle are those seen in our toilets-Showerscreen type.
i wait at the front reception table & the boss talk cork with me & hint that he has all types of service.?! he told me to wait for a while as those gers are working inside. the boss seems suggestive...after sitting there & cannot wait any more ,i left the place without trying anyting & told boss i will be back next time..
Anyway,i didnt go back & went GL-cat $40 instead.
any bro can comment about the shop?
any one can confirm the service?
if so,pls give FR.

The name of the joint is Cheng Sing Beauty Foot Relexology. Most of the girls are from PRC. There are some FRs in some previous pages in this thread. The massage is not bad but the service is not good enough. The girls are presentable, most of the PRC girls are in their early 30s. The price is normal, $35/45min+$30(HJ). Overall, can give a try. But don't expect too much.

iamw7
29-08-2002, 03:37 PM
Hi, bros

There is one joint named Shun Jin Beauty & Reflexology Centre located at #01-32, Pearl's Centre. The joint looks very cramped. The bed is separated by curtains. There are at least two PRC girls. I recee this joint twice but no time to try. The PRC girls are much better than most of such joints, very sexy and good figure. The price is $48/hr, it is not cheap compared to other joints in the same building. Their business are always good. So there must be many regulars. Maybe you need to book in advance if you want to try. I think their specials are also not cheap, at least expensive than the average. But I don't how is the service. Tel is 62248016, just get it from the joint today, haven't try. Don't flame me if the tel is not right. Any bros ever tried this joint before? Any FRs?

latebloomer
30-08-2002, 05:58 PM
This place is in between the 2 food centres in the building. During lunch and even afterwards, there lots of ppl walking up and down, making it very noisy.
I've seen a few of the ladies. Not bad!
A man would be usually sitting just at the entrance calling out to potential customers.
As you walk by, you can see the thick curtains hiding the action from the outside. Not very private it seems, cause the shop is completely open in front, without an actual door/lobby area. Anyone walking by can see everything in the front of those curtains.
Didn't bother to try. Not very enticing. Even less so now, after the charges are made known.

nokia8310
30-08-2002, 09:32 PM
Decided to take a break from office routine.
Went with a friend.
Just got back from this place in AMK 10.
Place operated by PRC ladies.
The one I got was new, today 1st day.
Her massage was ok only. Neither hard nor too soft.
Looks wise, she's got the plain jane type of look.
During the massage, I asked her if she does jg.
She gave me a quizical look and asked what is that.
I told her never mind. Didn't want to scare her on her 1st day.
The lady my friend got was better.
She came over, after she had finished with my friend, gave my massuse a little tips on how to do it then did a hands-on on me.
Wah, she's got strength.
The price was 1-hour - $36.

wat is the name of the other massue??
u mean she show how to do it?? u mean JG???

nokia8310
30-08-2002, 09:41 PM

which floor???

latebloomer
30-08-2002, 10:31 PM

which floor???

Aiyo! He mentioned top level already lah!
PP Centre only got 3 floors, plus one basement level. Go figure!

ol'coyote
31-08-2002, 09:17 AM

wat is the name of the other massue??
u mean she show how to do it?? u mean JG???

Oops...don't mean to raise any hopes.
When I said "She came over, after she had finished with my friend, gave my massuse a little tips on how to do it then did a hands-on on me", I meant she demonstrated how to give a good massage. Not the jg.

farark
31-08-2002, 02:36 PM
Hi! Hope bros out there will not mind this posting. I have kinda noticed recently some confusion between PC (P--RL Centre) and PPC (P**PLES P**K Centre). Brothers seem to be in their excitement to provide good FRs to either miss a 'P' or add a'P'.

This has sometimes led to PC being PPC and vice versa.
May I therefore propose that we change PPC to simply PP?

Hope that this is acceptable.:)

ugaia
31-08-2002, 04:17 PM
I think PP cannot. wait people think PP is parkway parade.

latebloomer
31-08-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by ugaia
I think PP cannot. wait people think PP is parkway parade.

How abt PC and PP Centre?

andyhalo
01-09-2002, 01:58 AM
i know what i'm gonna say may get flame, but hey, this is my experience. i've been to daiichi twice and both times book for 2 hours, but WHERE for FREE JG?

Vincent
01-09-2002, 08:28 AM
The JG is inclusive usually.

There are 3 PRC gals there and one more new PRC auntie recruited 3 days ago.

So, which auntie service you and did not give JG? (Xiao Li, Xiao Qin or Siao Zhou, and new auntie dunknow wat name)

andyhalo
01-09-2002, 06:09 PM
thanks. can tell me which of the 3 u mentioned got it in the package? will go and try on my 3rd attempt and hopefully will strike toto. will 1 1/2 hrs be sufficient os a bit of wasted time for 2 hr, thanks,

thanks u veri the much,
andy

Vincent
01-09-2002, 10:55 PM
Erm...maybe you look like an anti-vice officer.

If you had asked and still not get it, then go to another place lor.
Anyway, the pricing is quite std, not like it's damn cheap.

paiseh....nowadays av are everywhere. better not mention spec names.

Cheers.

69tonight
02-09-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Vincent
The JG is inclusive usually.

There are 3 PRC gals there and one more new PRC auntie recruited 3 days ago.

So, which auntie service you and did not give JG? (Xiao Li, Xiao Qin or Siao Zhou, and new auntie dunknow wat name)
the new one is it younger than xiao qin, ??
xiao qin look like 40 oredi

andyhalo
02-09-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Vincent
Erm...maybe you look like an anti-vice officer.

If you had asked and still not get it, then go to another place lor.
Anyway, the pricing is quite std, not like it's damn cheap.

paiseh....nowadays av are everywhere. better not mention spec names.

Cheers.

oh, ok. i think so too, not cos i look AV but i was there with someone nearly twice my age. maybe they tot 'big dog' bringing 'small dog' to c how to catch. haha. anyway, will try one last time. thanks a lot,

andy

soccer-siao
03-09-2002, 01:11 PM
don't be surprise those av also visit those place and play hanky panky. Used to have an ex-av friend and told me that he also visit HC, I even went with his before!!

andyhalo
03-09-2002, 11:43 PM
dun worry lah. me not surprise dat av visits such places too. it was a police officer who started showing me the ropes by bring me to ktv cheong and press melons. haha.
anyway, av or not, as long as guys, will have the urge to try, unless 'special' guys.

dom72
16-09-2002, 05:50 PM
Tried the joint at OP (near bridge). Though the place looks small with a couple of relfexology chairs and a small room behind recep, don't be turned off. they actually make use of an 'office' nearby.
when I was there, i asked the pretty recep i would only patronise if she would serve me (trying my luck) as i could not speak mandarin (i didn't like the slutty prc girls).
she said that there was a local girl whom i will like . . . and i liked.
Name: JÐÐÐ
Built: fleshy but not fat at all
looks: pretty and very sweet smile (with sexy tear mole)
complexion: fair and smooth skin that's soft to touch
breast: 34C maybe
Massage: she got strength so don't pray pray
English: she can slang do don't play play

After extending another 30 mins to get full massage, proceeded to HJ then onto BJ with cap. She stripped totally . . . fingered her and licked nips and squeezed breasts until she decided to take on FJ (which she declined earlier . . . me being first time there).

Total experience: Painful (massage) shiok sex
total cost: Painful (280 bucks including massage of 1 hour 15 mins)

kenneth1979
16-09-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by dom72
Tried the joint at OP (near bridge). Though the place looks small with a couple of relfexology chairs and a small room behind recep, don't be turned off. they actually make use of an 'office' nearby.
when I was there, i asked the pretty recep i would only patronise if she would serve me (trying my luck) as i could not speak mandarin (i didn't like the slutty prc girls).
she said that there was a local girl whom i will like . . . and i liked.
Name: JÐÐ?
Built: fleshy but not fat at all
looks: pretty and very sweet smile (with sexy tear mole)
complexion: fair and smooth skin that's soft to touch
breast: 34C maybe
Massage: she got strength so don't pray pray
English: she can slang do don't play play

After extending another 30 mins to get full massage, proceeded to HJ then onto BJ with cap. She stripped totally . . . fingered her and licked nips and squeezed breasts until she decided to take on FJ (which she declined earlier . . . me being first time there).

Total experience: Painful (massage) shiok sex
total cost: Painful (280 bucks including massage of 1 hour 15 mins)

hey bro thats real ex $280 = 2 GL cat 150
so is that recept sharon (if so then she is the lady boss)
me used to be regular there but find it too ex
of coz those gals there provide good massage.

pig40
16-09-2002, 09:47 PM
New Joint: BaiHur Chinese Therapy Centre, International Plaza #02-20. Tel: 62234118. PRC women: Elaine, Ivy, Iris. Strictly no hanky panky.

ol'coyote
16-09-2002, 11:46 PM
Managed some free time recently.
Went to PPC and walked around a little.
Saw a presentable lady sitting outside Sun Taipei.
Took the offer of an hour's massage for $38.
The massage was a much needed soothing relaxant for tired muscles.
After the hour is up, was offered an additional ½ hour for specials.
Started with a simple hj, then she got really wet while I fingered her.
Took the opportunity to ask for a bbbj, but was rejected.
However, was offered other services instead.

Ratings :
Looks : 6/10 (presentable, from Shanghai)
Massage : 7/10 (maybe because of tired muscles)
Total damage : $110
(inclusive of 1½ hour massage. You do the maths)

leglover
17-09-2002, 01:00 PM
Went to PPC on Saturday 070902 at around 2,30pm at
3rd floor pass by LMKS too open many people walk by.
Next another shop with name like Theraphy/Herbs Foot Reflexology seen a favourate place with Lao Uncles saw
two PRCs at the shop, one is fair in her early 30s maybe
will try the next time. Went over to ST beside an antique
shop approached by a PRC in her 30s plain looking, ( my
type ) told me her name is Ah Chun or Ah Choe. She told
me for massage the charge is $38/- for 1hour. Inside there
are four beds n four PRCS working there. Had a massage
by Ah Chun who give hard massage because I requested
for it. After the turning to the front, this time I M the masseur
and let my finger do thewalking all over her body, allow to
suck her nipples, sucking n kissing her legs n toes also allow
to do frenching with HJ until cum all over.

Overall: Good Massage and can make love like a couple.
No make-up like a normal housewife.
Massage: $38/Hr.
Total Damage $70/- can be bargain if regular.
Worth trying for cheap thrill.

===========================
MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
===========================:p

zico34
17-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Hi,

Since you were in PPC and my thanks for sharing your encounter. Care to update us on Ah Chun's profile....i mean

LOOK :

HJ :

FR :

Tks

leglover
17-09-2002, 04:22 PM
Bro. Zico34,

Ah Chun profile

Look: 6/10 (Plain Jane)

HJ: 7/10 (Willing to caress any where U guide her).

BJ: Dare not do.

FJ: Did not ask.

Overall quite obliging, allow frenching, nipples sucking,
let your hands do the walking n for foot fetish bros.
allow feet n toes sucking n licking.

=============================
MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
=============================:p

dom72
17-09-2002, 05:00 PM
kenneth1979

Expensive . . . you bet. another set-back, no facilities: no bathing, no sauna, no lockers, no steam, no video room, yet so expensive. they know that but they also claim that their massage service is much authentic compared to HC.

Will really need to strike 4D, EPL, or TOTO before can go to these places.

ultrajs
17-09-2002, 09:05 PM
Managed some free time recently.
Went to PPC and walked around a little.
Saw a presentable lady sitting outside Sun Taipei.
Took the offer of an hour's massage for $38.
The massage was a much needed soothing relaxant for tired muscles.
After the hour is up, was offered an additional ½ hour for specials.
Started with a simple hj, then she got really wet while I fingered her.
Took the opportunity to ask for a bbbj, but was rejected.
However, was offered other services instead.

Ratings :
Looks : 6/10 (presentable, from Shanghai)
Massage : 7/10 (maybe because of tired muscles)
Total damage : $110
(inclusive of 1½ hour massage. You do the maths)

Did you have the name of the lady? Me wanna try out too. BTW, what was the other services offered?

ol'coyote
18-09-2002, 03:14 PM
Will post one of my recent trips to PPC - Seasons (3rd Floor).
Had given a write up to a friend via pm.
Will now post an FR here for all.

Managed to find some excuse from the home-work-home routine.
Went to PPC and walked around a bit.
Saw a few guys looking for the joint with the words 'Herbal' and 'Beauty'.
Almost wanted to take their hands and lead them to the place.
But decided to remain anonymous in case they turn out to be AVs.
Instead headed straight for Seasons (3rd Floor), a little obscure corner away from the main corridors.

Was shown into the curtained-cubicle.
Did the SOP, stripped to the undies and laid face down.
All this while she was standing waiting for me to be ready.
Then thought she'll start off but instead stripped me off my underwear.
I was thinking what the f... is she doing.
She wasn't very attractive at all. Neither was she ugly. Just so-so.
Ok, so me in my birthday suit, proned with the face stuck into a hole in the bed.
Then she started a really good massage. Including massaging the buttocks.
Once the back was finished, I was told to turn over and thought the action would begin, but nope. She covered me with a large towel and began massaging the arms, legs and the body-front.
All the while avoiding any contact with my groin area.

After she finished with the hour's massage, she tapped my tummy and said it's done.
I thought, what the f..., then why stripped me ?
I then asked if she does JG, she replied what's that.
Before I could reply, she took hold of my didi and said "This?"
She smiled and I smiled. Then she told me time's up.
Then I suggested extending another ½hour.
So she proceeded to give me a hj. Not a very good one, just the thumb and the index finger.
I started to roam her body, kneading her breasts and later went on to finger her.
After some fingering, managed to get 2 fingers into her and she was squirming.
So much so that she forgot about me and I was servicing her.
She should be paying me for this man.
After she's had 2 orgasms, she said she cannot take it anymore and asked me to stop.
I told her I'll only stop when I had cummed.
She then tried to jerk me off, with some intial instruction from me how to get me off.
Unfortunately, she didn't give me what I liked most, bbbj.
Well, I finished my deed, she helped cleaned me and me left.

Ratings :
Looks : 5/10
Massage : 7/10
Hj : 3/10
Total damage : $70
(Inclusive of 1½ hour massage and hj).

ol'coyote
18-09-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by ultrajs

Did you have the name of the lady? Me wanna try out too. BTW, what was the other services offered?

Sorry, I won't give out names of these ladies.
These ladies are also here working for the children who are studying in S'pore.
If they want to earn some extra cash for the extras, it's a win-win situation. They get cash, I get to unload.
Anyway, I don't usually ask for their names.
I like to go by Russian Roulette and see who / what I get.

As for your other question, well for me to know and for you to find out. But it's definitely better than her hj.

iamw7
19-09-2002, 02:37 PM
Any bros go to Wee Yang at Kreta Ayer Road recently? Can give any updates? Have not been there for some time, wonder if they got any new girls.

chukeliang
19-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Any bros go to Wee Yang at Kreta Ayer Road recently? Can give any updates? Have not been there for some time, wonder if they got any new girls.
last chiong, call mischelle,
big bloobs, can massage well.
the taiwanese chio boo were there, also do massage
but that day manning the counter.

samschnur
22-09-2002, 11:42 PM
Did anyone here got special from Wee Yang?

Apart from the Taiwan lady, who else there is chio??

maigjuny
25-09-2002, 07:47 PM
Do another one knows if Oasis on 3rd flr in PPC provide specials. Last week I loiter around it for a while and saw many ppl going in. The aunties are are quite okay (not pretty but no to bad either) and I saw some of them got quite good breast size.

Anyone been there ? seems like there is no FR or discussion.

Pls dun flame me and ask me to go try and then post FR etc. ha ha ha

nokia6110
25-09-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by maigjuny
Do another one knows if Oasis on 3rd flr in PPC provide specials. Last week I loiter around it for a while and saw many ppl going in. The aunties are are quite okay (not pretty but no to bad either) and I saw some of them got quite good breast size.

Anyone been there ? seems like there is no FR or discussion.

Pls dun flame me and ask me to go try and then post FR etc. ha ha ha
Ah Ching, the lau pan Liang maasage not bad , the disciple-sister of sms Ming Jeh

davz69
27-09-2002, 02:32 PM
tried the place near the bridge b4 and the problem is that the place is kinda sml. 2 small rooms. Gers mainly fm China but I was eyeing this ger and she is fm SG - name Jas . Very pretty and solid ass, nice tits 35C - I think. Kinda ex though - BJ at 100(with condom) topless. FJ at 200. Entrance for massage is 40.

chukeliang
27-09-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by davz69
tried the place near the bridge b4 and the problem is that the place is kinda sml. 2 small rooms. Gers mainly fm China but I was eyeing this ger and she is fm SG - name Jas . Very pretty and solid ass, nice tits 35C - I think. Kinda ex though - BJ at 100(with condom) topless. FJ at 200. Entrance for massage is 40.
hope tis one got nothing to do with those innocent gal at oasis

tanmikel
27-09-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang

hope tis one got nothing to do with those innocent gal at oasis

oasis gals innocent my foot ! was there today and had a late 20+ girl to a one hour massage . I din even mind the fact that she don't do special . Hey , no big deal . respect her wish . maybe she don't like me , i don't blame her . why I got mad was that on one hand she say don't do special , one the other hand she asked how to go about and whats the market rate . $30 was my offer and she replied "too little" market rate $50-$100 . I was thinking , who the idiot brother who spoil market . pay up to $100 for HJ ? how many brother here will pay $100 for HJ in those conditions ?

ol'coyote
27-09-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel

oasis gals innocent my foot ! was there today and had a late 20+ girl to a one hour massage . I din even mind the fact that she don't do special . Hey , no big deal . respect her wish . maybe she don't like me , i don't blame her . why I got mad was that on one hand she say don't do special , one the other hand she asked how to go about and whats the market rate . $30 was my offer and she replied "too little" market rate $50-$100 . I was thinking , who the idiot brother who spoil market . pay up to $100 for HJ ? how many brother here will pay $100 for HJ in those conditions ?

Haha....they wear gold plated gloves to hj is it ?
For $50-$100, might as well go HCs.
If they intend to give any extras, they should be taught the real market rate for their kind of services.

power69
27-09-2002, 07:22 PM

If they intend to give any extras, they should be taught the real market rate for their kind of services.
WELL IF THE GAL NOT HAPPY TO DO then of course she will charge a very high price, also tis happen to season , the shop behind.

tanmikel
27-09-2002, 08:11 PM

well , some goondu will surely spoil market by paying more . do they really think that the girl will treat them better ? the girl will only think more of them as water fish . sigh .. the "believing themselves to be knight in shining armour syndrome"

HC man
28-09-2002, 02:16 PM
did any Bro. here ever tried Xin Xin of sun taipei , PRC gal age 30++

chukeliang
28-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by HC man
did any Bro. here ever tried Xin Xin of sun taipei , PRC gal age 30++ would like to try those age < 30. would be risky if the massage is no good , some more mus pay for the hour, and also tips if wan special .

went to oasis at 3rd floor ppl pk cntre, the lau pan liang was there, name ah ching.Good massage coz know her since Liao Ning , at basement.

HC man
28-09-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
would like to try those age < 30. would be risky if the massage is no good , some more mus pay for the hour, and also tips if wan special .

went to oasis at 3rd floor ppl pk cntre, the lau pan liang was there, name ah ching.Good massage coz know her since Liao Ning , at basement. i heard from friend that this prc gal Xin XIn is very understanding her massage is good and soild you can paid her any amount for HJ dont know friend got bluff me or not so want to ask bro. for infro. about this gal. i will try her later cos. i am busy this few day

s888
28-09-2002, 11:44 PM
Hi Hi, my first contribution here

Try Chun Le today,

went in, and May attend to me, asking price is 45 dollars,

after changing, she ask if i like rub sand, i say ok and it cost another 5 dollars more.

as mentioned by forumers earlier, she keep massaging the thigh and groin area, but nothing more,. i keep waiting for her to make the first move :( but in the end, came out dissapointed..

Just pure massage :(

iamw7
29-09-2002, 01:52 PM
There are around 10 to 20 massage shops in PPC(People's Park Complex). I have tried two of them in the 3rd floor which provide specials. I didn't notice the names, one is near the toilets and another one near the overbridge. Both session were attended by PRCs and the massage and HJ are not bad. Standard price $40(massage/1hr)+$30(HJ).

Why only few FRs are mensioned for this building( Peoples' Park Complex?)? It seems many bros like to cheong Peoples Park Center.

noon
29-09-2002, 01:59 PM
is the complex u r talking about looks very old?

seems like that place provide healthy massage to me..