PDA

View Full Version : Jian Nang Accutherapy

youngfish
21-06-2003, 08:34 PM
Yesterday passed by Guilemard road, saw a accutherapy shop (opposite city plaze). the name Jian Nang (i think so). Saw a group of sexy ladys chatting outside the shop, wandering is there any happening there.

Any brothers have any info about this accutherapy. Please let me know before i really pay a visit there. Thanks

Voodoo
21-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Mr Youngfish, i haven been in the area so i am also wondering if there is happening there?? so shall we ALL wait for someone to test water 1st so that we can selfishly save our money??? sounds like a good idea right?? :mad:

i can see flames coming ur way soon....very soon......

hardrocksg
22-06-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Voodoo
Mr Youngfish, i haven been in the area so i am also wondering if there is happening there?? so shall we ALL wait for someone to test water 1st so that we can selfishly save our money??? sounds like a good idea right?? :mad:

i can see flames coming ur way soon....very soon......

After tat, forum owner automatically change his name to friedfish
:p

youngfish
22-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by youngfish
Yesterday passed by Guilemard road, saw a accutherapy shop (opposite city plaze). the name Jian Nang (i think so). Saw a group of sexy ladys chatting outside the shop, wandering is there any happening there.

Any brothers have any info about this accutherapy. Please let me know before i really pay a visit there. Thanks

Will check this evening, wait for news......

youngfish
22-06-2003, 10:45 PM

At last i test water liao. The shop is Jian Ning Accutherapy and not Jian Nang (sorry for making a mistake). When i went into the shop, i saw total three lady were chatting outside the shop, two of them are quite pretty at least i think is much better than other china pei du mama that i hav ever seen in massage shop.

One of the lady (cant remember her name) aprroached me, and i told her i go for 1 hour session. Initially, she did a hard message on my back for almost 45mins (skills no comments). While i see there is no time left i ask her is she do hj, she told me tat she did not do but she can provide me a massage treatment on my bro but i must extend for another half an hour as 15mins left is insufficient. At last i settle the deal with her.

Her 'treatment' is really siok, it is not much like Jao Gen but somehow it give me a different excitement feeling. The feeling I cant really describe but i should say it is worth spending at least i enjoyed it. I think i will visit her again.

Below is my comments:

Massage skill : 7.5/10
'Treatment massage' : 9/10 siok
Look : 8/10 (early 30)
Altitude: friendly

youngfish
23-06-2003, 12:00 AM
At last i test water liao. The shop is Jian Ning Accutherapy and not Jian Nang (sorry for making a mistake). When i went into the shop, i saw total three lady were chatting outside the shop, two of them are quite pretty at least i think is much better than other china pei du mama that i hav ever seen in massage shop.

One of the lady (cant remember her name) aprroached me, and i told her i go for 1 hour session. Initially, she did a hard message on my back for almost 45mins (skills no comments). While i see there is no time left i ask her is she do hj, she told me tat she did not do but she can provide me a massage treatment on my bro but i must extend for another half an hour as 15mins left is insufficient. At last i settle the deal with her.

Her 'treatment' is really siok, it is not much like Jao Gen but somehow it give me a different excitement feeling. The feeling I cant really describe but i should say it is worth spending at least i enjoyed it. I think i will visit her again.

Below is my comments:

Massage skill : 7.5/10
'Treatment massage' : 9/10 siok
Look : 8/10 (early 30) big boob
Altitude: friendly

nonoe
23-06-2003, 10:45 AM

most important infooooo......wats the damge?

nonoe

youngfish
23-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by nonoe
most important infooooo......wats the damge?

nonoe

Total damage $56 for 1.5 hr plus $10 tips

Probably, will try another lady with long hair tomorrow again, look and figure quite chio, look young.

Cheers!!!!!

youngfish
25-06-2003, 12:35 PM
Total damage $56 for 1.5 hr plus $10 tips

Probably, will try another lady with long hair tomorrow again, look and figure quite chio, look young.

Cheers!!!!!

Try Jing Jing (good Recomdation)

Look = 8.0/10 (age 32)
Figure = big boob, fair body, average
hj= indirect but massage on my bro give me ejacution
attitude = very friendly

Total damage = $36 (for 1 hr) + $20 tips (at your own favour)

Saw another two lady, one quite chio, i think the youngest there. (found out that she just reached singapore 2 weeks ago). Ask her for the name, call Lu Lu. If any bro try her, please give her FRs thanks.

Graffiti
25-06-2003, 02:48 PM

Look = 8.0/10 (age 32)
attitude = very friendly

Saw another two lady, one quite chio, i think the youngest there. (found out that she just reached singapore 2 weeks ago). Ask her for the name, call Lu Lu. If any bro try her, please give her FRs thanks.

nice try! thank you, boss!!!

becks69
25-06-2003, 05:15 PM

Look = 8.0/10 (age 32)
attitude = very friendly

is it true or not? the last time, 2 mths b4, i only saw 2 PRC ladies. i don recall there is a lady call Jing Jing. any bros try b4?? :rolleyes:

globetrotter
25-06-2003, 06:17 PM
[Initially, she did a hard message on my back for almost 45mins (skills no comments). [/B]

I visited the place a couple of times before and my main observation is that if you are looking for a good and proper tui na massage then the girls here can't make it. You can get a better massage eslewhere.

Jing Jing claims to have learnt traditional chinese medicine back in Szechuan before but her massage is only so-so. The times I had her, her HP was constantly ringing. Think it is her boyfriend, or something like that.

The set-up in the place is also not ideal. There is no bathroom and no proper toilet. What they have is an urinal next to a sink and hidden at the back of the shop behind a curtain.

Well, to each his own

becks69
25-06-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by globetrotter
I visited the place a couple of times before and my main observation is that if you are looking for a good and proper tui na massage then the girls here can't make it. You can get a better massage eslewhere.

Jing Jing claims to have learnt traditional chinese medicine back in Szechuan before but her massage is only so-so. The times I had her, her HP was constantly ringing. Think it is her boyfriend, or something like that.

The set-up in the place is also not ideal. There is no bathroom and no proper toilet. What they have is an urinal next to a sink and hidden at the back of the shop behind a curtain.

Well, to each his own

bro,

2 months ago i was there but no jing jing. also i noticed a shower cubicle there. by the way, is jing jing a new PRC gal? i havent met or seen her. think its time i go and look see look see.

globetrotter
25-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by becks69
bro,

2 months ago i was there but no jing jing. also i noticed a shower cubicle there. by the way, is jing jing a new PRC gal? i havent met or seen her. think its time i go and look see look see.

Huh??? A shower cubicle? If that's true then they must have done some major renovations to the place. I haven't been there since March.

The Jing Jing I know is not new. But then again, because I haven't been there for a while they have a new Jing Jing.

Sigh, looks like I need to go re-acquaint myself with the place.

zhizhi8888
26-06-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by globetrotter
Huh??? A shower cubicle? If that's true then they must have done some major renovations to the place. I haven't been there since March.

The Jing Jing I know is not new. But then again, because I haven't been there for a while they have a new Jing Jing.

Sigh, looks like I need to go re-acquaint myself with the place.

Any happening :confused: can provide any info..

Voodoo
26-06-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by zhizhi8888
Any happening :confused: can provide any info..

CAN'T U READ???????? THE INFO IS ALL HERE AND U STILL ASK FOR INFO???? GOD DAMMIT!!!!!

ANd to youngfish: thanks for the FRs. :D

zhizhi8888
26-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Voodoo
CAN'T U READ???????? THE INFO IS ALL HERE AND U STILL ASK FOR INFO???? GOD DAMMIT!!!!!

ANd to youngfish: thanks for the FRs. :D

Went there this afternnon, wanted to look for jing jing but she is busy with customer. And eventually go for Lu Lu. Below is her FRs;

Massage skill = 8/10
(can hanky panky)
body = nice figure but small boobs
look = femanine (quite attractive)

overall rating = 7.5/10

Total damage = 36 + 24=60

Manage to see a lady, quite chio , to ask her for the name, told tat is jing . Will come again

becks69
27-06-2003, 01:19 AM
Went there this afternnon, wanted to look for jing jing but she is busy with customer. And eventually go for Lu Lu. Below is her FRs;

Massage skill = 8/10
(can hanky panky)

overall rating = 7.5/10

Manage to see a lady, quite chio , to ask her for the name, told tat is jing . Will come again

Can give more detail on what u mean of hanky panky. Any hj , bj or.....

somecool
28-06-2003, 11:00 PM
hi, bros, went there to check this shop, but cannot locate it. oppsite city plaza is only grandlink square. can u tell me the detail to find this shop?

Helmet Daytona
29-06-2003, 01:02 AM
All the gals are above 30! Can give the place a miss!

Voodoo
30-06-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Helmet Daytona
All the gals are above 30! Can give the place a miss!

Actually most tuina shops in spore have gals above 30s what..... so whats the hoo-ha about??:confused:

youngfish
03-07-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by somecool
hi, bros, went there to check this shop, but cannot locate it. oppsite city plaza is only grandlink square. can u tell me the detail to find this shop?

Along guillemard road opposite of city plaze or opposit of city plaze hotel. I give u the address

506 Guilllemard Road
11.00am to 10.30pm

youngfish
08-07-2003, 11:48 AM

Massage skill = 8/10
(can hanky panky)

overall rating = 7.5/10

Bro, u r right. Ru Ru is chio PRC. She is friendly and has acquired positive attitude. The whole seesion really made me memorable. Look and figure not bad but boob quite small, nothing much to touch. But if u are daring, u can enjoy touching every part of her body.... At end of seesion, she never ask for any tips but i pay her $20 at my goodwill. After all, worth spending and relax..

By the way, has any bro ever try the other two PRC, Jing and Xie. Do share with their FRs. Cheers...

becks2410
08-07-2003, 11:58 AM
I have tried Lu Lu,

She is friendly alright but I only give her 6/10 for looks..

Her boobs are rather small and she ask me to suck them after agreeing to special..

Have you guys tried the Mosha..I think the sand are damn big and weird..

Did see another lady, I think her name is Jing Jing..Looks quite pretty.

Lu Lu just arrived from China last month..So any brothers lonely can make friends with her and ask her out.. I think she sure onz..

zhizhi8888
09-07-2003, 10:41 AM
eventually has tried jing jing.

Chatty and pretty look.(like actress)

During session, only allow to touch her boob from outside. Damn big and siok. She claimed that she did not allowed inside touching. (any bro can verify It) So bad cannot see the real stuff.

She quite attractive, and arouse me to make love with her if i have a chance. Any way, manage to get her hp no. Will spend some time to woo her. May be will get her one day.haha..

Any bro has ever tried her, please let me has more info... b4 i ...

Thanks.

youngfish
10-07-2003, 12:19 PM
eventually has tried jing jing.

Chatty and pretty look.(like actress)

During session, only allow to touch her boob from outside. Damn big and siok. She claimed that she did not allowed inside touching. (any bro can verify It) So bad cannot see the real stuff.

She quite attractive, and arouse me to make love with her if i have a chance. Any way, manage to get her hp no. Will spend some time to woo her. May be will get her one day.haha..

Any bro has ever tried her, please let me has more info... b4 i ...

Thanks.

My experience with her was only a bit better than u, at least .... haha.

Can touch but cannot suck..

U are right she is damn chio. Dont know is it easy to date her outside and have...

By the way, mind sharing with me if bro here has tried jing, please let us know wat can we enjoy with her b4 i visit her the next time

steam
11-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Hi bros zhizhi8888 & youngfish , did she h/j 4 u guys.............!!!!!!!How much was d damaged ????:confused: Tks.

owen10
12-07-2003, 01:22 AM
Went all the way to Jiang Ning but in d end did not try 'cos found the place rather dirty n messy. Saw 1st cubicle sianz liao - towels thrown all over e bed n slippers all over the floor.

Biz was good; when i reached there jing jing n xiang xiang with customers. Ru Ru juz finished hers, n anthr cm walked in looking for JJ.

In my opinion, thk JJ was over-rated. Dun thk she is tt young ... at least 30 n above ... n looks wise, average only lor. RR also looked over 30 but I thk she is better looking than JJ.

TO EACH HIS OWN ... no offence pls.

becks69
12-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by owen10
Went all the way to Jiang Ning but in d end did not try 'cos found the place rather dirty n messy. Saw 1st cubicle sianz liao - towels thrown all over e bed n slippers all over the floor.

Biz was good; when i reached there jing jing n xiang xiang with customers. Ru Ru juz finished hers, n anthr cm walked in looking for JJ.

In my opinion, thk JJ was over-rated. Dun thk she is tt young ... at least 30 n above ... n looks wise, average only lor. RR also looked over 30 but I thk she is better looking than JJ.

TO EACH HIS OWN ... no offence pls.

By the way, did u try any gals there. Can share any of their FRs?

How many gals are there, seems like new gal Xiang Xiang there.?

Verbatin
19-07-2003, 12:10 PM
Tried Jing Jing. When I reached there, I saw only a gal was free and i told her i want Jing Jing. She said she is Jing Jing. Good timing she hapen to be free. Ask me to strip left only my underwear.

Half way thr' I overheard another guy ask for Jing Jing. Jing Jing told him that she just started massage and recommend her another gal. the guy then tried another gal.

Massge skills below average. Half way thr' ask me to turn over. She started to touch and massage my errected dick without me asking. Did not bargain on price and started to masage my dick. Good and slow HJ doesnt rush. When i finally cum, she didnt pump all the way. She just stopped the rubbing and let my sperm come out on its own. All this while she was holding its in case my spem shoot to the bed. Damn anti climax. she shd have continue rubbing and keep the momentum of orgasm going. Instead she stop thinking it was over...disappointed.

She is above average look. Look better in the room cos light dim.
Figure wise not the slim type. a few extra kg. Notice she wear those clothing to hid her body fat.

Overall OK, pay her $60 ($36 + HJ 24). will not rteturn prefer to try new gal

zhizhi8888
21-07-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Verbatin
Tried Jing Jing. When I reached there, I saw only a gal was free and i told her i want Jing Jing. She said she is Jing Jing. Good timing she hapen to be free. Ask me to strip left only my underwear.

Half way thr' I overheard another guy ask for Jing Jing. Jing Jing told him that she just started massage and recommend her another gal. the guy then tried another gal.

Massge skills below average. Half way thr' ask me to turn over. She started to touch and massage my errected dick without me asking. Did not bargain on price and started to masage my dick. Good and slow HJ doesnt rush. When i finally cum, she didnt pump all the way. She just stopped the rubbing and let my sperm come out on its own. All this while she was holding its in case my spem shoot to the bed. Damn anti climax. she shd have continue rubbing and keep the momentum of orgasm going. Instead she stop thinking it was over...disappointed.

She is above average look. Look better in the room cos light dim.
Figure wise not the slim type. a few extra kg. Notice she wear those clothing to hid her body fat.

Overall OK, pay her $60 ($36 + HJ 24). will not rteturn prefer to try new gal

During the session, can she allow raba...

I did try her once but not allow me touch her..

Any other Bro can share....

How abt xiang xiang, can bro forward her FR

powertool69
31-07-2003, 10:08 AM
As far as I know, there are 4 ladies there:-
Lu Lu -------7/10
Jing Jing ------6/10
Ah Yen --------6/10
Xiao Xia -------4/10
I've tried LuLu & Xiao Xia. Xiao Xia's look - cannot-make-it type, but still provide special @ S$30.00. LuLu is not bad looking. She's a BITCH!!! Brudders looking for her have to beware. She is out to rip-off u! So don't give in to her. She demand $100.00 for HJ the 1st time I patronised her. I asked her go fly kite! KNN market-rate $30.00 max....

I 've tried her yesterday again. This time I tried my luck to ask her to BBBJ. Viola! she said how much I will pay.... I told her $40.00. She asked for $80.00. I don't want to give in.... I stayed @ $40.00 or I said I don't want any special as I was tired. Next minutes she was BBBJ my dick!!! KNN horny bitch! After finished I paid her $50.00. After all she provide quite good service. let me dig & play neh neh.... What more can I asked for for $50.00???

The message here is, brudder don't give in to these ladies on their high demand on $$$ for special. But pay them what u think its worth. Just like some brudders here said, they are also making a living by risking their job providing special. So have a heart BUT don't be a Robert (Chye Tow).

cheers

zhizhi8888
12-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by powertool69
As far as I know, there are 4 ladies there:-
Lu Lu -------7/10
Jing Jing ------6/10
Ah Yen --------6/10
Xiao Xia -------4/10
I've tried LuLu & Xiao Xia. Xiao Xia's look - cannot-make-it type, but still provide special @ S$30.00. LuLu is not bad looking. She's a BITCH!!! Brudders looking for her have to beware. She is out to rip-off u! So don't give in to her. She demand $100.00 for HJ the 1st time I patronised her. I asked her go fly kite! KNN market-rate $30.00 max....

I 've tried her yesterday again. This time I tried my luck to ask her to BBBJ. Viola! she said how much I will pay.... I told her $40.00. She asked for $80.00. I don't want to give in.... I stayed @ $40.00 or I said I don't want any special as I was tired. Next minutes she was BBBJ my dick!!! KNN horny bitch! After finished I paid her $50.00. After all she provide quite good service. let me dig & play neh neh.... What more can I asked for for $50.00???

The message here is, brudder don't give in to these ladies on their high demand on $$$ for special. But pay them what u think its worth. Just like some brudders here said, they are also making a living by risking their job providing special. So have a heart BUT don't be a Robert (Chye Tow).

cheers

Bro thanks for ur FR on Ru Ru.

Tried her yersterday. woo damn siok. Offer me BBBj. Pay her $50 for tips.

Will visit her again if i need to 'release'...

Is any bro try new girl Ah Yen, can forward her FR..thanks

powertool69
12-08-2003, 02:22 PM
Brudder here, if u happen to visit the place, pls do us a favour..... tell the gals there to clean up the cubicles. Its bloody untidy. makes me very uneasy many times. When u lie down & look into the hole of the massage bed.... u see tissue paper.... slippers.... condoms..... haha just joking. Anyway, the cubicles can be much cleaner with more efforts put in by the gals to clean them.

overall, the services are good.

zhizhi8888
12-08-2003, 03:24 PM
Brudder here, if u happen to visit the place, pls do us a favour..... tell the gals there to clean up the cubicles. Its bloody untidy. makes me very uneasy many times. When u lie down & look into the hole of the massage bed.... u see tissue paper.... slippers.... condoms..... haha just joking. Anyway, the cubicles can be much cleaner with more efforts put in by the gals to clean them.

May be i will do cleaning for them if any of the PRC girl there offer me free 'special'..haha..

Brothers
18-08-2003, 11:49 PM
Harlow Brothers!

Anyone tried more than hj with Jin Jin? i i had tried her hj,, quite shiok!.. Is the way she does it... Is not like hj,, but shiok at the same time... Have not gone there for awhile.. wonder if there's any new gal?

powertool69
19-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Wat was your damaged? Did she allow raba raba, suck neneh, dig dig etc.... Hv not try her yet....

Brothers
20-08-2003, 12:48 AM
hello bro!

me only rabaraba her,,, have not suck her big juicy neh neh yet... maybe u can give it a shot,, then post a FR here...

zhizhi8888
03-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Brothers
hello bro!

me only rabaraba her,,, have not suck her big juicy neh neh yet... maybe u can give it a shot,, then post a FR here...

is jing jing no longer working there? can bro know where she goes?

Antonio
04-01-2004, 12:47 PM

I warned u all, HC is cleaner , at least under some quality control BBBJ at same price as well
Ke Ke .......

nokia6110
04-01-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Antonio
I warned u all, HC is cleaner , at least under some quality control BBBJ at same price as well
Ke Ke .......
na bei!
no changing of bed sheet, actually no bed sheet one, jus a giant
bath towel as bed sheet

powertool69
05-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Actually hv clean towel.... The last time I went abt a mth back, I insisted a new white towel over the flowery "bedsheet" towel. LuLu came in with it. So it depend on how long u know them. Anyway, hv not been there since then..... Has JingJing left tat place? The last time when I was there, they (JingJing & LuLu) seem to be not on talking terms....

Wonder whether got new gals?

chukeliang
05-01-2004, 09:57 PM
Actually hv clean towel.... The last time I went abt a mth back, I insisted a new white towel over the flowery "bedsheet" towel. LuLu came in with it. So it depend on how long u know them. Anyway, hv not been there since then..... Has JingJing left tat place? The last time when I was there, they (JingJing & LuLu) seem to be not on talking terms....

Wonder whether got new gals?
if knoe them long enough , u get new fresh towel?
but if those guys go there 1st and 2nd time, think they will get germs all over.
oops, now china got another sars after that tv worker

magicalspade
08-01-2004, 04:27 PM
I am thinking of going there, anyone got the no. to the place? please advice me thanks.

powertool69
08-01-2004, 04:45 PM
I think is 6848 1911....

Pls post update report after mission accomplished!!! enjoy!

Remember... don't be taken in by LuLu sweet mouth & CFM look.... Insist $30.00 for HJ

magicalspade
08-01-2004, 07:16 PM
Tried calling, but no. not in used liao leh.. Any bro can give a good direction to the place

jameslee1_sg
08-01-2004, 07:38 PM
its in the middle of a row of shop houses behind city plaza.

anyway was super bored so decided to give it a try after reading this thread since day one. as expected Lulu is only so so looking, i have already discounted the taste of many brothers here. the place is small only 3 cubicles the tiolet behind is pathetic.

anyway back to the massage, strip to underwear as i waited for her. dun like the 3 ladies speaking loudly can hear the massage of my next cubicle. in came lulu and did the usual back massage. she commented that i look familiar and so i said i was an old customer and started to fondle her assets. turn over and she started stroking my manhood. i asked her for bbbj and offered her $50, she wanted everything at $100 including the $36 per hr massage. i rejected unless she is willing to do fj at the same price. so she LL went ahead to bbbj, i started to unhook her bra sucked n fondled her breasts, lifted her skirt n caressed her ass n stripped her g string. half way thru she suddenly agreed to do fj, so capped me and and lie on the bed while i did her missionary. then i got her to sit on the bed while i stand and did her in tat position then i flip her to the side n thrust in/out then continue to doggie position and entered her from behind and came.

quite exciting for me since the place has not much privacy and only a filmsy curtin as a privacy veil. anyway i was doing my sum on the way out n concluded tat i got a value for money deal.

looks - 5/10
body - 6/10
massage - 4/10 ($36)
hj - nil (even so i would only pay max +$30)
bjjj - 3/10 (+$50)
fj - 5/10 too small n no privacy (+$14)

rtf - nope cos i prefer to get it free

corica
09-01-2004, 01:48 AM
Please brothers. DUn pay more than S$30 for a HJ.

I went for one b4 seteling on price. After finished, I just paid S$30 and say it is market practice.

She ty to act cute at first than show a bit of face but we dun want to spoil market so I just left and said sorry got market price.

Dun think white towel means clean. They do not put towels into boiling water or steam.

powertool69
09-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Bro magicalspade,
Sorry! I think Tel is 6848 1191.... mix up lah.

Bro jameslee1_sg,
Tis LuLu's massage skill is 0/10!!! If bro here want a good massage, avoid her at all cost. If you're going for hanky panky then its OK. DO NOT EXPECT any massage from her at all! She has the habit of spitting the cock juice on the carpeted floor. I once told her off regarding the unhygienic habit! That's why the cubicle feels "sticky". knn....

Is Jing Jing still there? Her massage is better. more power. Her HJ is better.

owen10
10-01-2004, 12:02 AM
*puke*

how can bros stand such a dirty, unhygienic woman/place? ...

cant imagine gettin out of bed n stepping into a ... puddle of ... sticky COCK JUICE ..... yucks! :mad:

zhizhi8888
03-03-2004, 02:20 AM
agreed with u....

05-03-2004, 01:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by powertool69
[B]Bro magicalspade,
Sorry! I think Tel is 6848 1191.... mix up lah.

Bro jameslee1_sg,
Tis LuLu's massage skill is 0/10!!! If bro here want a good massage, avoid her at all cost. If you're going for hanky panky then its OK. DO NOT EXPECT any massage from her at all! She has the habit of spitting the cock juice on the carpeted floor. I once told her off regarding the unhygienic habit! That's why the cubicle feels "sticky". knn....

Are you sure,brudder???So sickening and dirty

powertool69
05-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by 1108

Are you sure,brudder???So sickening and dirty [/B]

Well, u may go & try it out.... Maybe she's changed her habit. Hv not been there for quite awhile.... Good luck & don't forget to post ur FR:D

zhizhi8888
08-03-2004, 01:13 AM
U r right, lu lu got no skill in massage however enjoyed her hj, not bad lah and somemore can ruba ruba...

Did try jing jing yesterday but so disappointed not allow to touch her big breast.. she told me she did not allow customer to touch...i dont believe!!! Any bro here can provide me more info abt her so that i can ....

powertool69
08-03-2004, 10:40 AM
Can touch lah, u must get to know her better b4 she allows u to raba. I managed to squeeze her boobs after 2nd visit.... Boobs size at least 34C! But so far I've not dig her pussy. She claims she's a U grad from China.

Keep on trying & post latest FR!!! Good luck.....

zhizhi8888
08-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Bro really.... any way thanks for ur info.. i will visit her again this week , hope i can raba and suck her big boobs ..haha.. will forward her Fr after that...

becks2410
09-03-2004, 02:40 AM
Can touch lah, u must get to know her better b4 she allows u to raba. I managed to squeeze her boobs after 2nd visit.... Boobs size at least 34C! But so far I've not dig her pussy. She claims she's a U grad from China.

Keep on trying & post latest FR!!! Good luck.....

OMG..she is probably an A cup..how can she be c...

becks69
09-03-2004, 09:01 PM
no point guessing, experience urself..

To my 'expertise'experience, think she got cup C.

Bro zhi, u must vist her few time then u might get wat u want...

I did manage to squeece her boobs from outside, inside not allow lei..

Any way i not been for quite some time liao..

I would also like to know is there any bro able to suck her mi mi... must be siok is it? can share more abt her FR

youngfish
09-03-2004, 09:55 PM
me have not been there for quite some time also., the last time served by her was not allow to touch.. dont know how is she now, as wat bro powertool had said, may be now she is more open at least can touch her big breast...

No doubt, to my point of view at least she got cup C, if she can raba then must be siok while she doing hj for me...

May consider to visit her again... by the way any new gal to recommend by the bro here

youngfish
12-03-2004, 09:38 PM
???

powertool69
17-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Bro ZhiZhi8888,
Any update? Any luck with JingJing?

btw, beside JingJing & LuLu are there any other gal? I frigthen to go there now, cos everything kena caught by LuLu if she's free. My intention is JingJing cos LuLu is too easy & loose. She'll throw herself on u. KNN... like pros! JingJing more fun, can slowly sian then raba then...... But everything no chance... kena caught several time last time that why now never go back liao.... :(

becks69
18-03-2004, 12:54 AM
Bro ZhiZhi8888,
Any update? Any luck with JingJing?

btw, beside JingJing & LuLu are there any other gal? I frigthen to go there now, cos everything kena caught by LuLu if she's free. My intention is JingJing cos LuLu is too easy & loose. She'll throw herself on u. KNN... like pros! JingJing more fun, can slowly sian then raba then...... But everything no chance... kena caught several time last time that why now never go back liao.... :(

Me received the same treatment as u too, lulu is too loose and u like hanky panky she is the rite choice, have u ever date lulu out..me tried her once... quite enjoyable..

Jingjing is too hot there, even if u can raba her only to some extent, never allow my hand go insde to touch her boobs, and may be coz of this, i did vist her last monday and yet still cant touch inside lei... bro hav u ever squeeze her boobs form inside or ourside... can advise me before i go again...

powertool69
18-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by becks69
Me received the same treatment as u too, lulu is too loose and u like hanky panky she is the rite choice, have u ever date lulu out..me tried her once... quite enjoyable..

Jingjing is too hot there, even if u can raba her only to some extent, never allow my hand go insde to touch her boobs, and may be coz of this, i did vist her last monday and yet still cant touch inside lei... bro hav u ever squeeze her boobs form inside or ourside... can advise me before i go again...

Agreed. Once brought LuLu to H81 & bonk her. She's very wild when high. KNN... I still remember I got a room near the lift, her screammm..... can be heard even on the main road!!! she'll automatic want to try watever position she fancy! If u like wild partner, she's the one! S$100/- per bonk. She asked for more, I told her market rate for PDMM.

As for JingJing, I played wid her bare boobs b4. I think its a matter of how comforatble she is wid u. If she feels good, she'll let u squeeze them BARE!!:D So, keep on trying & win her trust. U'll get your reward in Size 34C! Soft & White!:D Ya, one more thing, I noticed that JingJing is not as $$$face as LuLu. She'll not demand how much to pay her after squeeze. The last time I paid her $30/- . she's OK. Gave a sweet smile & see u off the shop.

joerush72
25-03-2004, 08:55 PM
just curious, only two girls in this shop??

rgds,
joe

Darlantan
25-03-2004, 10:35 PM
I jus went last nite,3 girls there. Lulu, Jing Jing and Xiao Juan.

Anyway i went for Jing Jing, a bit mixed look, massage so so and try her Jua gen for $30. Total damage $68

joerush72
25-03-2004, 10:56 PM
hmm, how is xiao juan? how wld u rate her looks? does jing jing offer special?? i'm quite curious to test the place out sometime soon...

rgds,
joe

joerush72
26-03-2004, 08:58 PM
btw, just walked past the shop this evening, the cubicles seem quite open doesn't it? if doing a fj, won't disturb the others meh?

rgds,
joe

becks69
27-03-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by joerush72
btw, just walked past the shop this evening, the cubicles seem quite open doesn't it? if doing a fj, won't disturb the others meh?

rgds,
joe

Bro, dont u think is more fun... any way i have not try any bonking in the cubicle yet..

share with us with ur FR...hehe

enjoy!!!!

joerush72
27-03-2004, 12:56 AM
ops, guess i shldn't hv said cubicles.. more like partitions.. look soo open..

btw, do they do the "specials" on the ground floor or upstairs? (is it even connected to upstairs?)

will post my fr soon.. just now walk past, only saw 2 girls inside, didn't look that attractive ley... still wondering whether or not to patronise the shop

Darlantan
27-03-2004, 04:49 PM
Looks about the same as Lulu I think since I just saw her once. The cubicles there are very small and cramp. I personally dun think I will visit there again.

becks69
31-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by joerush72
ops, guess i shldn't hv said cubicles.. more like partitions.. look soo open..

btw, do they do the "specials" on the ground floor or upstairs? (is it even connected to upstairs?)

will post my fr soon.. just now walk past, only saw 2 girls inside, didn't look that attractive ley... still wondering whether or not to patronise the shop

went there this noon, jing not there.... end of the day 'hook' up by lu lu, asusual get the same treatment from her... paid and go...

have u tried , we are waiting for ur FR..

saw one new PRC may be is xiao juan that probably mentioned by one of a bro here... can forward more abt her FR..