PDA

View Full Version : Ex Ang Pai in Geylang now in PETAIN!!! ( Chio MILF )

dirty82
16-04-2009, 11:50 PM
From Pat room walk up the staircase turn right. Only one gal up there.

Here's my FR on her.

Name: VIVI
Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt, good height
Boobs: B+
Does BBBJ/AR/FJ
BJ/BBBJ: Deep throat and slow/Long sensation Suction
AR: Lick till you high ( flip you up )
FJ: can feel her pussy wall when banging.
Damage: $50
RTF: Definetly

She use to be an Ang Pai from geylang. Now she's here. Wanted to try her last time in Geylang as her appointment is always full. Plus her rate is $80 last time.

She's pretty in my opinion.

Try her for a sextisfying sexperience:p:p:p

Heard from her she's going back this weekend to renew her visa and will be back again on 16th May 2009.

You wont Regret:)

handcell
17-04-2009, 05:09 AM
bro, to confirm w u... isit H14???

blurking666
17-04-2009, 07:44 AM
aiyo she near pat. So that means house 3 lah :)

Kalv
17-04-2009, 07:50 AM
From Pat room walk up the staircase turn right. Only one gal up there.....

.... an Ang Pai from geylang. ...$80 last time.

...back again on 16th May 2009.

She is in H3R48 - upstairs.

kipas111
17-04-2009, 07:52 AM
her name also VIVI when she in GL too?

think will drop by lunch time there today :D

spitware
17-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Heard from her she's going back this weekend to renew her visa and will be back again on 16th May 2009.

Wow! Die Die must try. So she is only startingwork on 16th May right?

dirty82
17-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Yes bros upstairs.

Heard from her ytd that she just came here since two weeks ago.

Geylang is manifested with P.R.C nowadays. Have to shift to Petain. ;)

foritgo38
17-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Yep, Vivi is among the youngest of all the GL girls that recently moved over. Compared to the other WLs in petain, can even pass for a SYT. To me, looks like a chio salegirl in a upscale shopping centre with slightly dyed (only slightly) hair.

Youthful in shape and attitude, very friendly. Boobs only a handful, but suit the SYT image, she claims Jennifer's boobs are enhanced.

For younger cheongsters, you may be pleased to know that she likes to listen to English radio programs rather than the usual Chinese stuff like the rest.

As per GL, AR and BBBJ are standard.

Just my humble opinion. Enjoy and play safe guys!

andrew101
17-04-2009, 01:39 PM
She is in H3R48 - upstairs.

OK, i think i know where is the room liao. Few week ago been there and wanna look for pat, unfortunately got customer, went up, turn right, straight ahead and must be Vivi’s room. Haven”’t got the chance to see her cause she with customer and fews were waiting outside. Have to wait till she return.

blurking666
17-04-2009, 06:17 PM
dang was hoping to scout her out tomorrow. Ah well... still gotta work through my list of wl in petain (aka rina, laura and baoer) lol.

seperlinky
17-04-2009, 09:13 PM
went down petain hoping to get Vivi but there 4 guys waiting outside her room

shota
17-04-2009, 09:45 PM
As per GL, AR and BBBJ are standard.

All the best from GL but at Petain price! Siao liao... I can foresee a long queue forming. :p

magiz
17-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Haven”’t got the chance to see her cause she with customer and fews were waiting outside.

A good gauge to see if you get the right room would be the perpetual long queue forming outside the room. :)

alvin36
17-04-2009, 10:56 PM
All the best from GL but at Petain price! Siao liao... I can foresee a long queue forming. :p

surprise surprise.. i thought petain should be closing soon... as all the pte condoms are already up up in that area :confused:

but surprisely petain is getting more ex-GL gals... anyway.. is good for us.. more choice :D

flux
18-04-2009, 08:05 AM
but surprisely petain is getting more ex-GL gals... anyway.. is good for us.. more choice :D

Wonder if the former GL Cat 150 would migrate over to Petain as well. If the pricing falls to 50, I'm sure Petain will be flooded with horny wolves! :)

ucla
18-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Life is bad for many malaysian wls, geylang used to be their prime turf. but after yr 2004 when thousand of prc pouring into geylang,many of them see their earning drop to half.....

hard rain
18-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Life is bad for many malaysian wls, geylang used to be their prime turf. but after yr 2004 when thousand of prc pouring into geylang,many of them see their earning drop to half.....

The PRC dominate the Cat $150 market. Under that no more licence issue for the malaysian. Now the malaysian left behind all getting ageing

alvin36
18-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Wonder if the former GL Cat 150 would migrate over to Petain as well. If the pricing falls to 50, I'm sure Petain will be flooded with horny wolves! :)

hope that those priced at $50 can have a shower attached to the room.
otherwise, i feel that $50 for a petain quickie without shower is abit unhygiene and not worth

nude
18-04-2009, 05:28 PM
hope that those priced at $50 can have a shower attached to the room.
otherwise, i feel that $50 for a petain quickie without shower is abit unhygiene and not worth

Yep. I agree. But looking at the condition of the building, I don't think they can build one more additional shower room unless they tear down the entire place and rebuild again. The best you can get is the wash basin for WL to wash your dick and ass hole.

eltek
18-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Yep. I agree. But looking at the condition of the building, I don't think they can build one more additional shower room unless they tear down the entire place and rebuild again. The best you can get is the wash basin for WL to wash your dick and ass hole.

From the year 1983 I visited over there,the condition is already like that.Over 26 years never changed-wash basin for WL to wash your dick and ass hole.Forever will never change.

all_abt_me
18-04-2009, 11:04 PM
From the year 1983 I visited over there,the condition is already like that.Over 26 years never changed-wash basin for WL to wash your dick and ass hole.Forever will never change.

Building too old. structure might not take it and whole building collapse :D

too_hot
20-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Just came from there. Nothing upstairs. All rooms closed. No queue also.

blurking666
20-04-2009, 12:54 PM
if you read the thread properly, she's on her vacation. But pat, jennifer and hai oh still around bah.

too_hot
20-04-2009, 01:24 PM
if you read the thread properly, she's on her vacation. But pat, jennifer and hai oh still around bah.

oh my bad. too gan cheong to see whether can match my beloved Jac.

snakehead
20-04-2009, 01:59 PM
This Vivi got very good feedback from customers although she's only here a short time....... she has the potential to take over Jac's place as the Queen of Petain :D

Oredi she is more has more hits than the Princess Pat liao :p

aczeta
20-04-2009, 02:16 PM

Here's my FR on her.

Does BBBJ/AR/FJ

She use to be an Ang Pai from geylang. Now she's here. Wanted to try her last time in Geylang as her appointment is always full. Plus her rate is $80 last time.

Uncle will take note of 16 may

sammy_horny
20-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Went down 8+pm today after learning got new gems in petain.
Went up 1st time door close but lights on.. walk for 10 min n roam back after seeing 1 bro came down.

Saw her back view and hang ard to see her face. Wow sweet but some pimples. Quoted me $50. without thinking walk staight in. a very chatty gal no rush and say she new here for 2 weeks + , talk bout her past life in geylang , boss no good so come here, also saying today i am the last cust as she going back 1 mth to her howetown KL. Tie up her hair before action start.

Here's my FR on her.

Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt (can see birthmark at butt area), good height , huggable

Boobs: B+ brown nipple nice to tune

Does BBBJ/AR/FJ

AR: opt not to ask her to bbbj longer she nodded and return with a sweet smile.

BBBJ: Deep throat and slow/Long sensation Suction. slow slow no rush. seem to enjoy till i ask her to stop as she was slurping happly away as i am holding her breast. Damm shiok

FJ:seeing her nice trimmed pussy hair and pick pussy lips i cant resist to put my shaft in, insert in slowly as i feel the water flow in her, fucked for 5 mins slowed down and suck her breast as she moan and moan softly, all the way holding her cute smiling face.
ask her permission to change to a new position she nodded, took cock out and shift her to the side out the bed, rest a while and frenched she like no tomorow, after resting aim at her pussy and bang in again, continue to suck her breast and fench like long lost gal frd. as i am coming soon i jerk up her legs and wack her within 10 deep thrust and i lay happily on her breast, with my brother still inside warm. damm shack.

Frenching - yes and tongue tie together

RTF: Definetly as i promised to be her 1st cust when she return from 1 mth leave, saying to her that i will make her my regular and she nodded and smile back making my heart melt and brother stand again. French her for another 5 mins before saying goodbye and nearly forgot to pay her. hehe.

Overall - can be the next queen of petain as she is hardworking (BBBJ,AR,FRENCH,SUCK NIPPLE, CHANGE POSITION, CHATTY,NO RUSH) finally found my new love after JAC. Bros pls kindly take care of the new gem..

sammy_horny
20-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Uncle will take note of 16 may

Went down 8+pm today after learning got new gems in petain.
Went up 1st time door close but lights on.. walk for 10 min n roam back after seeing 1 bro came down.

Saw her back view and hang ard to see her face. Wow sweet but some pimples. Quoted me $50. without thinking walk staight in. a very chatty gal no rush and say she new here for 2 weeks + , talk bout her past life in geylang , boss no good so come here, also saying today i am the last cust as she going back 1 mth to her howetown KL. Tie up her hair before action start.

Here's my FR on her.

Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt (can see birthmark at butt area), good height , huggable

Boobs: B+ brown nipple nice to tune

Does BBBJ/AR/FJ

AR: opt not to ask her to bbbj longer she nodded and return with a sweet smile.

BBBJ: Deep throat and slow/Long sensation Suction. slow slow no rush. seem to enjoy till i ask her to stop as she was slurping happly away as i am holding her breast. Damm shiok

FJ:seeing her nice trimmed pussy hair and pick pussy lips i cant resist to put my shaft in, insert in slowly as i feel the water flow in her, fucked for 5 mins slowed down and suck her breast as she moan and moan softly, all the way holding her cute smiling face.
ask her permission to change to a new position she nodded, took cock out and shift her to the side out the bed, rest a while and frenched she like no tomorow, after resting aim at her pussy and bang in again, continue to suck her breast and fench like long lost gal frd. as i am coming soon i jerk up her legs and wack her within 10 deep thrust and i lay happily on her breast, with my brother still inside warm. damm shack.

Frenching - yes and tongue tie together

RTF: Definetly as i promised to be her 1st cust when she return from 1 mth leave, saying to her that i will make her my regular and she nodded and smile back making my heart melt and brother stand again. French her for another 5 mins before saying goodbye and nearly forgot to pay her. hehe.

Overall - can be the next queen of petain as she is hardworking (BBBJ,AR,FRENCH,SUCK NIPPLE, CHANGE POSITION, CHATTY,NO RUSH) finally found my new love after JAC. Bros pls kindly take care of the new gem..

kragb
21-04-2009, 09:16 AM

Here's my FR on her.

Does BBBJ/AR/FJ

Only one point to note for all cow-gal lovers here...she dun do this position cos she said leg will "pull-vein". Customer service wise is good for the lower fees, but she's a clock watcher if you take tooooo long to mari-kita.

BIGFIGHTER
21-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Tried VIVI last evening and she told me going back malaysia
tomorrow for 1 month.

As mentioned by other brother here She does provide BBBj / AR &
also giving a good service.

Will rtf when she back

Thanks

funseeker
21-04-2009, 03:37 PM
I got similar treatment from her yesterday afternoon. Went to Petain and ended up in her room as no one was in the queue. She gave similar feeling you got previously from Jac. Lookwise, Jac is still prettier and sexier. But her service make up for those. Her posture when doing BBBJ gave you the urge to do her doggie.

Anyway, a very satisfying bonk (with cap of cause) but got a funny feeling on my little brother today.. a bit of itchness with a strain feeling. Maybe I work too hard on her and over-drive my little brother..

ranking
21-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Tried VIVI last evening and she told me going back malaysia
tomorrow for 1 month.

As mentioned by other brother here She does provide BBBj / AR &
also giving a good service.

Will rtf when she back

Thanks
Got to try when she back, 50 buck for ar and bbbj where to find!:)

mobiz
21-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Got to try when she back, 50 buck for ar and bbbj where to find!:)

I believe most PRC aren't prepared to offer AR and BBBJ for the price of $50 unless they are very auntie! Damm Tempting to bonk! :)

flux
21-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Anyway, a very satisfying bonk (with cap of cause) but got a funny feeling on my little brother today.. a bit of itchness with a strain feeling. Maybe I work too hard on her and over-drive my little brother..

For the moment there... I got a bit worried when you mentioned a bit of itchness. hahaha... Most likely you over worked your didi... pump too fast too furious till got slight abrasion? :p

mobiz
22-04-2009, 11:19 AM
For the moment there... I got a bit worried when you mentioned a bit of itchness. hahaha... Most likely you over worked your didi... pump too fast too furious till got slight abrasion? :p

Nothing serious lah... I get that often after bonking non stop overnight especially when my condom is dried. Of cos, got to be careful cos it is prone to infection if it is not thoroughly cleaned. :)

funseeker
22-04-2009, 01:26 PM
My post above was not to claim she is not clean, just to highlight how hard my small brother had to work on her during my satisfactry bonk.. :)

starfly
23-04-2009, 09:37 AM
My post above was not to claim she is not clean, just to highlight how hard my small brother had to work on her during my satisfactry bonk.. :)

Thanks for the clarification! Cheers! :)

fcuket
23-04-2009, 10:06 AM

You have indeed worked hard. Nice FR on Vivi! :)

Milk Tea
25-04-2009, 09:57 PM
I believe most PRC aren't prepared to offer AR and BBBJ for the price of $50 unless they are very auntie! Damm Tempting to bonk! :)

indeed and very true! gonna try her when she is back.

Fat Fatt
27-04-2009, 02:41 AM
I got similar treatment from her yesterday afternoon. Went to Petain and ended up in her room as no one was in the queue. She gave similar feeling you got previously from Jac. Lookwise, Jac is still prettier and sexier. But her service make up for those. Her posture when doing BBBJ gave you the urge to do her doggie. ..

I guess Jac is the one with the looks and service and gfe. How i miss her.

But the future for Msia WL is bleak in GL as the PRC is too competitive. Perhaps Petain will become another haven for Msia WL, and they have to charge less..

flirt king
30-04-2009, 02:36 AM
Bro here ,did vivi do 69 or licking? Hoping to try here once.

bibobibo
07-05-2009, 10:30 PM
My countless visit to vivi, told me she moving over. Saw her last 2 weeks ago. She is still as good as ever.

Looks: 8/10
Sex: 9/10 to me

The $50 is good news, I still pay her $80 and she gave me a rollin good time:p

Hongsny
16-05-2009, 11:32 PM
anyone know is she back yet?

wranger
19-05-2009, 02:17 AM
Any Bro know if she is back.

fxfxtrade
19-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Think she still on a month leave. cant wait for her to be back

ballpt
19-05-2009, 12:20 PM
She should be back. Seems like quite a lot of WL is taking leave in May and coming back on 18 May. Happy Hunting!

wonderz
19-05-2009, 06:08 PM
She should be back. Seems like quite a lot of WL is taking leave in May and coming back on 18 May. Happy Hunting!

Was there earlier, she's not back yet.

dwck5600
20-05-2009, 09:21 AM

Me went down yesterday..vivi not back yet..:(
try H2r8just come back from leave(from Geylang)
not bad.$50 include bbbj,ar & fj..Age late 20's..best thing very friendly...
will rtf one week later..:rolleyes:

finger
20-05-2009, 03:27 PM
anyone here can tell me where is petain? sorry guys im quite new

android
22-05-2009, 03:28 PM

She is on leave on 21 Apr right? Today is 22 May so it is exactly 1 month already. Wonder who will be the lucky chap to get first blood. :rolleyes:

ballpt
22-05-2009, 03:30 PM

ic. Think she should be back soon. Will pay a visit to Petain tmr. Hope to be able to find her. :)

hackerdotsg
23-05-2009, 06:32 PM
pm me when she's back

thanks

gondie
23-05-2009, 08:58 PM
ic. Think she should be back soon. Will pay a visit to Petain tmr. Hope to be able to find her. :)

Hope u do find her and remember to let us know

Hongsny
23-05-2009, 11:46 PM
still no news of this hot milf??? I think tml me gonna check it out

wranger
24-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Waiting for update

dwck5600
24-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Yesterday went down..
vivi not back yet:(

Hongsny
24-05-2009, 04:21 PM
today I went down not back yet

wranger
25-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Went down today, still mia

wranger
27-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Still not back :(

Piak King
28-05-2009, 03:51 AM
Camping for update :)

Piak King
28-05-2009, 04:31 AM
camping for update :D

hotbot
28-05-2009, 02:57 PM
I believed there is a chain preventing customers from going up. Most likely she is not working. Shall try again this coming sat. hahaha...

WestPipper
29-05-2009, 10:53 AM
I believed there is a chain preventing customers from going up. Most likely she is not working. Shall try again this coming sat. hahaha...

Bro, it's true. Went last9, can't go up leh. Got to wait till she returns.

Gizmo6896
29-05-2009, 01:17 PM
I am new here. Btw where is Petian??:D

DIDI
29-05-2009, 01:57 PM
yady abt 5.30 reach the door oso not open. dunknw wat time is the best time!

fastum
29-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Bro, it's true. Went last9, can't go up leh. Got to wait till she returns.

She is the only one operating upstairs right. In other words, if the chain is removed, this will imply that she is working right? :)

Piak King
30-05-2009, 01:21 AM
She is the only one operating upstairs right. In other words, if the chain is removed, this will imply that she is working right? :)

Beside her, I remember upstair still got one more. Name called Moon.

sunnybaobao
30-05-2009, 04:33 AM
Hey all bro, I am new here. Btw what is BBBJ/AR/FJ /BJ/AJ....

jeffrey83
30-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Hey all bro, I am new here. Btw what is BBBJ/AR/FJ /BJ/AJ....

Bro, I suggest u go red out at the main page.. llok around and click, believe me sure find ans .. but do not ask here.. pls.. haha...

dennis_71
31-05-2009, 09:05 AM

Here's my FR on her.

Does BBBJ/AR/FJ

Hi Bro,

It's H3R48 at Petain Rd?

sintaro
31-05-2009, 09:07 AM

Dont hope for changes, I think very soon this place will be gone, looking at the development around that area, dont think this place can last another 5 years

old cock
31-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Went there yesterday ard 4pm.Intend to try H3R48 as she is strongly recomended by bros here.
Long Queue sia.....LL go home PCC
Want to see how chio she is....

snakehead
31-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Want to see how chio she is....

In terms of chiobu..... she loses out to some of the better lookers at petain...... but her strong point is SUPERB SERVICE !! :p

I give her my vote as the new QUEEN of Petain :D ........ a worthy replacement for departed ex-queen Jac.

Was running some errands for boss at cantonment complex and bumped into her while leaving the place (she oso had some paperwork needed to be done by AV) ....... since she was going to work gave her a ride to petain ....... and became her 1st customer for the day :D

Tokcok with her while she get her things done and prepare for business........ almost 45 mins later before we start action......... her service was simply superb and another 45 mins passed before I left her room fully satisfied.

I have found the replacement for ex-Queen Jac.........

LONG LIVE QUEEN VIVI ! :p

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (put on abit of weight)
Boobs : 8/10
Catbath : 9/10 (covered every inch of my body)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (slow wet sensual with strong suction and "vibrations")
AR: 10/10 (alternated with BBBJ and got me into many positions)
CIM: Yes
FJ: Never try cos CIM
GFE: 10/10 (very chatty and friendly....... got chemistry with her)
RTF: Definitely !

When I came out from her room..... oredi got 4 bros waiting outside her door.

dwck5600
31-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Good News ViVi Back to work H3 r48
Went down yesterday 1pm

FR
Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10
Catbath : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10 Nice Feeling...Siong
AR: 9/10
CIM: Never Try
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 very chatty and friendly.......
RTF: Definitely !

She will be off on coming monday..

HOWITZER105MM
31-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Does she take foreign workers like banga?

pig40
31-05-2009, 07:53 PM
I also cheong at this place in the 1980s & 1990s. but stop visiting this place since news of murder cases happened to at least two wls. looks like i have to revisit this place & Vivi. fifty dollars is value for money at this recession. for those brothers who want to know where is Petain Road, please goto SLA MAP SERVICES AND STREET DIRECTORY (http://www.map.gov.sg/) and search from there. Flanders Square oso nearby.

Hongsny
31-05-2009, 08:01 PM
ViVi is back tried her today.

Looks :7/10 but it will grow on you although I still feel jac is the prettiest
Breast: 8/10
Ht: quite tall
BJ:8/10 good even with cap on I opted for BJ not BBJ
catbath:9/10 very good she really know how to lick you.
AR very good 9/10 Lick until I shiver man. buey tahan
ball licking:9/10 she know how to lick gently until your ball can shrink man.
FJ:6/10 nothing much special mayb 1st time try her
very friendly
definitely will RTF

wonderz
31-05-2009, 10:09 PM
I give her my vote as the new QUEEN of Petain :D ........ a worthy replacement for departed ex-queen Jac.

Ya, true. Vivi's service one of the best in Petain now. As for new Queen, ex GL gal CAT150 Violet at Hse 14 Rm 6 will edge out.

Piak King
01-06-2009, 01:48 AM

Hope to be first customer on Tue :D

Piak King
01-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Ya, true. Vivi's service one of the best in Petain now. As for new Queen, ex GL gal CAT150 Violet at Hse 14 Rm 6 will edge out.

Got one more CAT150 at Hse 14?

wranger
01-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Good News ViVi Back to work H3 r48

Just came back, off so soon :confused:

wonderz
01-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Got one more CAT150 at Hse 14?

Ya.. new arrival, less than a week ago. Former CAT150 gal at GL called Violet, now only charging $50. Hse 14 Rm 6 but expect a long queue n wait.

i^Xi0n
01-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Ya.. new arrival, less than a week ago. Former CAT150 gal at GL called Violet, now only charging $50. Hse 14 Rm 6 but expect a long queue n wait.

Thks for the update bro.

If the queue for former KS or GL CAT80 gals is already so long, just can't imagine how long the queue for a former GL CAT150 gal. :D

davesgnet
01-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Guess that quite a number of former GL or KS gals will be moving in to PT. Looking forward to more choices and competition.

wranger
02-06-2009, 12:10 AM

Camping for FR :D

Foot Soldier
02-06-2009, 03:36 AM
Hopefully can get to bonk her...:p

Piak King
03-06-2009, 06:14 AM
Went to try ex GL gal CAT150 Violet at Hse 14 Rm 6 yesterday afternoon. Be prepare to wait. Long queue.

Below is my humble FR:-

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 8.5/10
Catbath: 9/10
Fingering : Just outside.
Frenching : A little
Painting : Not my style
BBBJ : 7/10 - with 3 positions
AR : 8/10 - Very long with 2 positions
FJ : 9/10 - Cowgirl + BJ + Spooning + BJ + Missionary + BJ + Doggy
Service : 9/10
Damage : $50
RTF: Yes, 100%

I think can replace Jac as the new queen. Still need to try other Cat150/80 gals at Hse 3.

Up my point if can , my fellow Bro! Thanks!

Soul_Reaper
03-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Camping for FR :D

You set up camp at wrong location :p ..... her FR oredi out at the other thread :D

toady
03-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Bargain siah! Cat 150 now charging 50. Where to find?

Lock on target H14R6

:D

fastum
03-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Does she take foreign workers like banga?

I doubt so especially since her biz is so good. Anyway I don't think I will get the place wrong. Just look out for the longest queue and that should be Vivi already (H3R48)

fartz
03-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Managed to try her this week. Damm her queue is building up fast. Reminds me of Hello Kitty craze.

Her strong points:
1) Acceptable looks
2) Sizable boobs
3) Superb BBBJ
4) AR to make your head spin

For only $50, it is definitely a bargain!

Siao liao... Thinking of rtf-ing her tomorrow. :rolleyes:

fluff
03-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Any idea how early Vivi starts work? I'm on afternoon shift and was comtemplating to try her before I start work tomorrow. :o

ReCaRo79
04-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Seems like H3 R48 (VIVI) & H14 R6 (Violet) are quite hot stuffs.

Any bros have tried these 2 and can give a comparision in terms of looks, boob size, figure and service ?

Hot&Spicy
05-06-2009, 02:13 PM

Any bros have tried these 2 and can give a comparision in terms of looks, boob size, figure and service ?

well today my first trip down petain, to gain some experience.
I tried vivi her look is pretty above average or 1 of the tops around petain bah, i was there around 12noon not much open i walk a few rounds, saw maggie,pat, went to see mun mun but still OFF say till today(05/06 or 06/06 i forgot) still nvr see her maybe i too early

Anyway Vivi is friendly she found out i first time to petain cause i dunno how to use the washing area lol her bbbj/ar was quite good she can deepthroat.
FJ was sop, service was good afterall, she wash up b4 and after services and use Listerine too.
Yes definally worth to RTF

Maybe next time i go down i see violet i compare for u
Vivi look is much better then those commanding at 60/2/2 or 80/2/2 FL but then it up to bros not all have the same taste.
Boob size Bcup bah
not slim no fat type waist line maybe 25 bah

BIGFIGHTER
05-06-2009, 04:23 PM

Tried above both and confirmed both service are considered GOOD at S$50.00

Thanks

xdestinyfate
06-06-2009, 12:58 AM
hey bros , i went down petain at 6plus today but the street seems quiet , where are those girls located at ?

snakehead
06-06-2009, 02:52 AM

Service wise both are excellent :D ........ ViVi is the better looking one while Violet is tall and shapely and solid boobs and very gentle and soft spoken lady :D ....... Violet bears a resemblance to Mediacock actress Quan YiFeng.

snakehead
06-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Guess that quite a number of former GL or KS gals will be moving in to PT. Looking forward to more choices and competition.

OT a little bit here......... since the start of 2009 alone....... there has been about 100 applications to work in petain :D ........ bros would have seen some of them oredi....... but the others on the list cannot start work unless they have secured a room and there are no more available rooms in petain :( ..... rumours are that some houses that shut down will be reopened again to accomodate these WLs.

pig40
06-06-2009, 07:35 PM
went down Flanders Sq to jalan jalan. Place upgraded quite a bit. City Square Mall & Residences nearing completion. new road Kitchener Link. outside Hse 3 upstairs, the rooms numbered 18,28,38,48,58 but only 48 got Vivi. about 3 men queuing up at any one time. younger customers in their 20s & 30s. when she opens the door & saw the q, in her heart she must be thinking ho seh liao, money no problem. one customer takes about 30 minutes. the place better lit & cables neatly laid. but with new buildings closing in, I do not think this place can tahan. Violet (h14r6) today off. some quite a few long service lao chai also. now got cctv everywhere to record client movements. weather too hot, never call. went to Chinatown using the NE Line.

cubezero79
06-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Service wise both are excellent :D ........ ViVi is the better looking one while Violet is tall and shapely and solid boobs and very gentle and soft spoken lady :D ....... Violet bears a resemblance to Mediacock actress Quan YiFeng.

if u look at violet b4 while she looks at u sucking ur cock.... I can take her for short hair version of constance song or cynthia koh. Both r gems but its a pity for them they cant survive in GL anymore

snakehead
07-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Both r gems but its a pity for them they cant survive in GL anymore

It's a blessing in disguise :D ....... had the opportunity to "count $$$" with Violet after her work last friday and her takings were much much more than what she was getting as a Cat150 in Geylang :p

Although she charges 150 there...... the OKT takes a cut...... it's 45 mins per client and she gives 2 shots....... time wasted moving from HQ to house + tpt fees from own pocket...... plus not many clientele and long hours....... she use to stay till 11pm.

She starts work @ 1pm here in petain........ but biz is non stop until she close shop @ 8pm....... she averages 20 dicks per day and sometimes dun even have time to eat at all.

As long as she maintain her standard...... she will not regret migrating here :D

Piak King
07-06-2009, 03:43 AM
She starts work @ 1pm here in petain........ but biz is non stop until she close shop @ 8pm....... she averages 20 dicks per day and sometimes dun even have time to eat at all.

As long as she maintain her standard...... she will not regret migrating here :D

20 dicks per day (20 x $50 = $1,000 - $40 room rental per day = $960 x 20 days (10 days for Code Red and Health screening) = $19,200 - transport and expenses = average $17,000 per month). Not bad, almost to the pay of a company Director and a CEO put together. :)

KLGL
07-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Does VIVI allow CIM ? :D

Hongsny
07-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Try this new queen today again. not bad. the AR is better, mayb because is my rtf again. she will be off tml because air con spoilt. didnt manage to see h14 r6..really look like cynthia koh>?

snakehead
08-06-2009, 02:06 AM
20 dicks per day (20 x $50 = $1,000 - $40 room rental per day = $960 x 20 days (10 days for Code Red and Health screening) = $19,200 - transport and expenses = average $17,000 per month). Not bad, almost to the pay of a company Director and a CEO put together. :)

Bro, her room rental is $65 per day + $15 "service fee" daily....... in the olden days is called "broken head money" :D

Piak King
08-06-2009, 02:58 AM
Bro, her room rental is $65 per day + $15 "service fee" daily....... in the olden days is called "broken head money" :D

Thanks for the update. Wondering since when did they double?

Duofrey
08-06-2009, 08:20 AM
I was under the impression H3R48 is Bobo. So she is Vivi?

Eagle
08-06-2009, 08:29 AM
I was under the impression H3R48 is Bobo. So she is Vivi?

Whether she is bobo or vivi, I'm equally confused. All I know that there is a perpetual queue outside her room. ;)

kragb
08-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Try this new queen today again. not bad. the AR is better, mayb because is my rtf again. she will be off tml because air con spoilt. didnt manage to see h14 r6..really look like cynthia koh>?

Violet look like Cynthia Koh? IMHO, far far from it. Looks to me is only 6/10... passable but not her strength. she got a sexy waist(navel level) chain and thats about it.

I do enjoy her lubricant assisted AR and BBBJ. Makes me flip and flip... nearly CIM but control until FJ. Her level of service is pretty good, can match those H2 Ang Pais I've tried.

Saw a well-dressed brother on 7 Jun (Fri) standing outside her door and checking his smart phone. Think kept a note about this new gal but could not wait. When I came back, he's gone and the door's open for me to go in ;-)

My rating:
Looks : 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 50
RTF: Maybe...

Hot&Spicy
08-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Whether she is bobo or vivi, I'm equally confused. All I know that there is a perpetual queue outside her room. ;)

well i asked her name she claim vivi hope that answer u

kyc2110
08-06-2009, 09:45 PM
today i was there for a lookout, happened to drop by h14 r6, saw 2 ppls standing outside her rooms and a few outside the house but staring hard at the passageway but didnt have a chance a catch a glimpse of this ang pai.

next, i went to H3, r46 or 48, wanted to see the other ang pai but the gate at the 1st floor locked up. Today is not my day to see the angpai.

Will try harder the next time.

alvin36
08-06-2009, 09:56 PM
today i was there for a lookout, happened to drop by h14 r6, saw 2 ppls standing outside her rooms and a few outside the house but staring hard at the passageway but didnt have a chance a catch a glimpse of this ang pai.

next, i went to H3, r46 or 48, wanted to see the other ang pai but the gate at the 1st floor locked up. Today is not my day to see the angpai.

Will try harder the next time.

i went down to look see look see yesterday too.
saw the new gal at H16 R6, she quoted 50 to me... i was not in the mood for bonking.. just smile and walk away. at the same time.. also saw the "milf with a mole" wearing cheong-sam.... she looks more appealing to me yesterday :p I think they are renovating 2 other rooms too.

then I went to H3, saw H3 R10, she also quoted 50... CFM looks but looks abit old. then I went up stairs, H3 R48... was closed and someone queuing outside..

looks like the petain kakis are back... lot of people around now :D

HOWITZER105MM
08-06-2009, 10:41 PM
i went down to look see look see yesterday too.
saw the new gal at H16 R6, she quoted 50 to me... i was not in the mood for bonking.. just smile and walk away. at the same time.. also saw the "milf with a mole" wearing cheong-sam.... she looks more appealing to me yesterday :p I think they are renovating 2 other rooms too.

then I went to H3, saw H3 R10, she also quoted 50... CFM looks but looks abit old. then I went up stairs, H3 R48... was closed and someone queuing outside..

Where is the lady in cheongsam? Which house and room? Always fantasize about a lady in cheongsam like those Jap AV actress in cheongsam

liuyidao2009
09-06-2009, 12:11 PM
went to flanders sq & wanted to catch Vivi of h3r48, but the gate was pulled to indicate nobody working upstairs. I remember that 1/6/09 Vivi was off, so I reckon that Monday is Vivi's rest day.

so i walk over to H14R6 Violet. her room just next to the pillar & there is a "no waiting" sign on the wall. so got to walk up & down the corridor to prevent obstruction. danger is that when she opens the door, the nearest brother move in. after one bearded uncle moves out, she closed the door to wash. 2 mins later, the door re-opens. i ask how much? she replied 50 in mandarin. move in, strip naked. her face nice to look, short hair, got a thin platinum chain on her waist. she washed my groin thoroughly, my dick, my balls & my anus. touch her A-cup boobs. asked Violet: do you cim? she said: yes, cum in mouth. she used small wet towel to wipe away my sweaty nipples. You get an idea which area she is going to touch you.

Violet asked me to lie on the bed. she proceeded with licking my nipples with her hands caressing my balls like juagen. then she use lubricant oil to apply on the groin area plus ass hole, continuing to massage on the sensitive parts to stimulate for erection. then her mouth move down & swallow my dick, wow, cannot tahan. Next she asked me to switch me to doggy position. her hand gripped my dick & her tongue attacked my anus. shiok! when my head looked at her, her mouth was sucking my cock & her hand was rubbing my crack line. before i was wondering what is next, her head was lying on the mattress to suck on my cock. no teething grinding, i like this part.

I decided to switch to 69 as i want to take some form of control. I turned around & french away, very good gf feeling. then i move forward to reach her pussy & lick away. she sucked back my cock while i tried to lick her g-spot. because i long time never have sex, i was so high that i offload my simmon to her mouth. after we disengage, she spit my simmon onto the wash basin. she washed me with offer of listerine too. dress up & paid her $50.

Violet says she is 33 years old. Her tall lanky frame is a bonus. $50 for cim is value for money. might avoid prc wl since noticing this angpai thread. Violet's rest day is Saturday.:)

too_hot
09-06-2009, 01:10 PM

Yep, very happening now, partly i tink downturn ppl look for lower price point & also GL badly hit by AV which add the bonus of some of them moving to PT. Defintely enjoying a come back now....i only jac came back then it will be complete!

Vigilant42
09-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Went to Petain last Sunday. Finally managed to bonk Violet(House 14 Room 6). Used to be Geylang cat $150 gal. Due to competitive from PRCs & economics crisis. She decided to switch to Petain.
Here my FR on Violet:

Name: Violet (From Penang)
Face: 7.5/10 (Look like taller version of Quan Yi Feng)
Body: 8.5/10 (Tall & Shapely)
Height: About 1.7m
Boobs: About C cup (Nice to sucks)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Any position, 69, front, side, squat) - My Pattern more than Badminton
AR:8.5/10 (Shiok)
Frenching: Yes (Have some GFE with her)
FJ: 9/10 (Really Heaven, one of the better bonk in Petain)
Damage: $50 only (Used to pay her $150 in Geylang)
RTF: Definitely Yes. If I have the time & urge.

PS: Manage to get her contact if I need to find her.

Regards
Vigilant42

liuyidao2009
09-06-2009, 09:17 PM
ok today went down to Flanders Square & to my delight, no queue although door was closed. 20 minutes later, heard chatting, door open, previous customer came out, I move in. confirmed with her $50 & ask her name Vivi to break the ice. she said yesterday (Monday) she did not turn up for work because her room aircon needed servicing. Her off day is not confirmed yet. She is a smoker.

Everything as per sop. Vivi looks like SMS GraceFoo with her slightly big nose, very friendly. top marks for her frenching. unfortunately cannot lick her pussy. can cim but today never try because given to Violet yesterday. after her bbbj & ass rim, allowed her to cap me. I did her missionary & here comes the time watcher in her: 20 minutes. When popular, you can be time watcher to boost customer turnover. She is very friendly, so I co-operated & ejaculated. She wash me up, we put on our clothes & she lights up a cigarette. Now they have lots of Budget handtowels for us to wipe dry.

Very nice lady from KL, told me that H10 new gal from Geylang akan datang. $50 is value for money. No need to pay for room & condom but got to queue. Comparing Vivi with Violet, the main difference is I cannot paint Vivi. will check up on Pat next. many thanks to ts & all brothers who have shared their bonking experiences. will skip PRC for the moment.:p

alvin36
10-06-2009, 12:31 AM
went to flanders sq & wanted to catch Vivi of h3r48, but the gate was pulled to indicate nobody working upstairs. I remember that 1/6/09 Vivi was off, so I reckon that Monday is Vivi's rest day.

so i walk over to H14R6 Violet. her room just next to the pillar & there is a "no waiting" sign on the wall. so got to walk up & down the corridor to prevent obstruction. danger is that when she opens the door, the nearest brother move in. after one bearded uncle moves out, she closed the door to wash. 2 mins later, the door re-opens. i ask how much? she replied 50 in mandarin. move in, strip naked. her face nice to look, short hair, got a thin platinum chain on her waist. she washed my groin thoroughly, my dick, my balls & my anus. touch her A-cup boobs. asked Violet: do you cim? she said: yes, cum in mouth. she used small wet towel to wipe away my sweaty nipples. You get an idea which area she is going to touch you.

Violet asked me to lie on the bed. she proceeded with licking my nipples with her hands caressing my balls like juagen. then she use lubricant oil to apply on the groin area plus ass hole, continuing to massage on the sensitive parts to stimulate for erection. then her mouth move down & swallow my dick, wow, cannot tahan. Next she asked me to switch me to doggy position. her hand gripped my dick & her tongue attacked my anus. shiok! when my head looked at her, her mouth was sucking my cock & her hand was rubbing my crack line. before i was wondering what is next, her head was lying on the mattress to suck on my cock. no teething grinding, i like this part.

I decided to switch to 69 as i want to take some form of control. I turned around & french away, very good gf feeling. then i move forward to reach her pussy & lick away. she sucked back my cock while i tried to lick her g-spot. because i long time never have sex, i was so high that i offload my simmon to her mouth. after we disengage, she spit my simmon onto the wash basin. she washed me with offer of listerine too. dress up & paid her $50.

Violet says she is 33 years old. Her tall lanky frame is a bonus. $50 for cim is value for money. might avoid prc wl since noticing this angpai thread. Violet's rest day is Saturday.:)

wow... can french somemore and good gfe ?? cannot wait liao.. must go soon :p

but sometimes.. i think of she cim and AR so many guys... dont know dare to french her or not... :D

alvin36
10-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Where is the lady in cheongsam? Which house and room? Always fantasize about a lady in cheongsam like those Jap AV actress in cheongsam

Bro... the lady with mole is H14, R10, her name is "sufei"

I always attracted to her CFM looks... but a few brothers here have mentioned about her bad service... and she always put on a black face. I have not try her before.

pls refer to this thread
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/43915-all-petain-fr-experience-66.html

this thread here is for cat $50 :D

HOWITZER105MM
10-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the advice. Bad attitude? Better don't try. No point pay to see black face:)

liuyidao2009
10-06-2009, 11:43 AM
[QUOTEbut sometimes.. i think of she cim and AR so many guys... dont know dare to french her or not... :D[/QUOTE]
Violet is a smoker. I think the ciggy smell plus the listerine gargle drives away the smell in her mouth. she does not force you to kiss & french. her modus operandi is to attack you until you cum within 20 minutes. sorry to say the popular $50 gals are time-watchers. time yourself at the door to see how long you have to wait before the door opens.:p

samsung_ce0168
10-06-2009, 05:15 PM
With all these Ex Geylang WL in Petain, hopefully the crowds will be back to Petain again, just like in the 1990's.

Will go down to Petain tomorrow, to look for my "Games".

glut
11-06-2009, 12:02 AM
With all these Ex Geylang WL in Petain, hopefully the crowds will be back to Petain again, just like in the 1990's.

Will go down to Petain tomorrow, to look for my "Games".

Bro,

I never chiong in the 1990's but Petain is indeed swarmed with throngs of horny guys looking for a piece of cunt. I would wonder why so many singaporeans are able to find time to visit Petain during office hours? Hmmm...

liuyidao2009
11-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Many Singaporeans are unemployed or in-between jobs, so got time. I saw some guys from logistics company also walk walk there. some go on half day leave or medical leave or no-pay leave as most companies are forcing block leave on their workers. Sales executives also go there because their time is flexible. Senior citizens want to prove their virility also go there. KinChioChiuKa or under banana tree.

alvin36
11-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Bro,

I never chiong in the 1990's but Petain is indeed swarmed with throngs of horny guys looking for a piece of cunt. I would wonder why so many singaporeans are able to find time to visit Petain during office hours? Hmmm...

I started going petain in early 90s... the crowd now is only about 30-50% compared to early 90s :D

the crowds are back now... last 2-4 yrs was really bad. is one third of what we see now.

I enjoy going petain in 90s.. can walk walk, look see look see for 2 hours :D

samsung_ce0168
12-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I started going petain in early 90s... the crowd now is only about 30-50% compared to early 90s :D

the crowds are back now... last 2-4 yrs was really bad. is one third of what we see now.

I enjoy going petain in 90s.. can walk walk, look see look see for 2 hours :D

In the 1990s or early, the crowds at night, can compare to the ones in Geylang (before raids).

I remember the first time there, was 1990. There will be long queue outside those Ang Pai WL's room

I prefer to go at night, which is much cooler. Wish that those Houses that closed, can re-open again. And get more Ex-Geylang WL to Petain and Cheongters will have more choices.:D;)

alvin36
12-06-2009, 04:06 PM
In the 1990s or early, the crowds at night, can compare to the ones in Geylang (before raids).

I remember the first time there, was 1990. There will be long queue outside those Ang Pai WL's room

I prefer to go at night, which is much cooler. Wish that those Houses that closed, can re-open again. And get more Ex-Geylang WL to Petain and Cheongters will have more choices.:D;)

last few years, people are speculating that petain could be close down soon, because all the private condos are coming up.... but now... it is really a surprise to me... there is revival of life in petain... really a surprise :D

anyway... i wont be surprise that it will close down and move them to changi village or whatever ulu ulu place.

Piak King
14-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Petain is coming back to live again :D

KLGL
14-06-2009, 03:09 AM
Was walking around yestaday's evening (Sat) and was v lucky to see VIVI's door open! (H3 R48)
I went in straight away w/o asking price and she looked a little surprised.

Looks: 6.5/10 (lacking in looks department)
Tits : A/B cup and allows sucking of her nipples
Service: (9/10) Excellent, thoroughly washed me up before and after session
AR: (9/10) Yes drilling of hole using her snakey tongue.
BBBJ : (10/10) F*#@king Fantastic!
Alternating between AR, balls licking, blowing and light scratching around groin area.
Frenching: tried to french her but she did not reciprocate
FJ: Nil exploded in her mouth, even after cuming she continues to suck and milk me completely dry :D

Requested for 69 but was turned down by her.

RTF: Definately YES!
But will wank off once just before the session to last longer.

kyc2110
14-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Was walking around yestaday's evening (Sat) and was v lucky to see VIVI's door open! (H3 R48)
I went in straight away w/o asking price and she looked a little surprised.

Looks: 6.5/10 (lacking in looks department)
Tits : A/B cup and allows sucking of her nipples
Service: (9/10) Excellent, thoroughly washed me up before and after session
AR: (9/10) Yes drilling of hole using her snakey tongue.
BBBJ : (10/10) F*#@king Fantastic!
Alternating between AR, balls licking, blowing and light scratching around groin area.
Frenching: tried to french her but she did not reciprocate
FJ: Nil exploded in her mouth, even after cuming she continues to suck and milk me completely dry :D

Requested for 69 but was turned down by her.

RTF: Definately YES!
But will wank off once just before the session to last longer.

you are a lucky guy without having to wait long.

KLGL
14-06-2009, 10:22 PM
try catching her during rainy days or weekends, the crowd is lesser and during these times her customer flow is not continuous.

gymsiao
15-06-2009, 12:15 AM
sorry to say the popular $50 gals are time-watchers. time yourself at the door to see how long you have to wait before the door opens.:p

I don't blame them. Imagine taking a salary cut of more than 50%. How willing would you be to provide the same level of service?

KnuckleDuster
15-06-2009, 12:34 AM
yeah man, petain nly 50 bucks is dirt cheap, i usually go there and have 2 rounds, go geylang is 100 per shot, here is 50 per shot..half price wowowowowow:D

U-Da-Man
16-06-2009, 03:48 PM
My second sexcursion into PT this afternoon. Damn, I’m really really getting to like this place! :p

I had my agenda sorted out. After trying Kit last week, I must discover the ang pais you guys so often talk about. So about 1.20pm this atternoon, I made my way into house 3 without the slightest of hesitation.

What’s this?? The gate leading up to second floor where my voluptuous vixen Vivi awaits was locked!!! :eek:

No worries, other sexual sirens surround me. No, no, no! Pat’s room 11 was busy. I hurried across the alley into house 2. What’s happening? Mun Mun’s door was closed, so too was Maggie’s room 2 and Bobo’s room 12.!

With fallen chest and a head dropped low, I ventured disheartened into house 14. I looked around and saw room 6 door opened. Isn’t this ang pai Violet’s room? I looked again at the number cos I couldn’t believe my luck had finally turned. It was indeed room 6.

2 ang pais done, so many more to go.

Violet:

Face: 6.5
First look ok only because complexion blemished. Then you start to notice she has nice features. Almost pretty.

Boobs:
B++ or C- cups. Enhanced, but nice and soft – thanks to all the fondling by you bros haha
Catbath: 6.5
She only licks the nipples. But she lubricates my dick, balls and ass and sensuously strokes. Very very nice!

AR: 8
Fxxking fantastic! Best I’ve experienced! Usually AR isn’t that erotic for me, just pleasant. But the way Violet coordinated her AR, and tongue fucking while stimulating my well lubricated dick when I’m in a doggy position is simple awesome!!! Next time I want to come this way.

BBBJ: 8
Again this is her showcase skill. Great sensuous pace, lots of tongue work on exactly the most sensitive bits of my dick. And her hands were as busy as her mouth, working on my still lubed up dick and nipples and ass. I even finished off our session with a CIM, after I bonked her for a while. Her BBBJ was that good for me.

FJ: 6.5
She’s still quite tight. Her responses felt “real”. No loud faking screams, just long solid moans, she’ll hold you tight, her eyes shut tight “from the pleasure”, and she’s very accommodating in any position.

GFE: 6
She’s nice to be with, very real person. Something tells me it will get better and better with each visit.

RTF: WITHOUT ANY DOUBT! Still thinking about her ar and bbbj.:D

Violet's Highlights:cool:
• Fantastic AR and BBBJ!! • Lubes up your dick and sensuously strokes it to full firmness. • CIM

Peace

meter
16-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Many Singaporeans are unemployed or in-between jobs, so got time. I saw some guys from logistics company also walk walk there. some go on half day leave or medical leave or no-pay leave as most companies are forcing block leave on their workers. Sales executives also go there because their time is flexible. Senior citizens want to prove their virility also go there. KinChioChiuKa or under banana tree.

I belong to the "unemployed" category then. hahaha

Petain is definitely worth exploring especially with more and more ex GL WL choosing to operate at Petain. :)

HOWITZER105MM
17-06-2009, 12:17 AM

I had my virgin fuck in Petain at age 20. Petain was full of gals then. I remember walking from one end to the other end and took awhile to cover all the houses.:)

Symphorny
17-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Yes, I can still remember back then there is also illegal gambling. Being an often-broke NSmen, couldn't afford the $20 for a shot. So I often place my bet on the gambling table; if win, the fuck is free. If lose, go home and pcc. haha.

nanana1
17-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Not a actual photo of Vivi (H3R48), this one comes close enough ;)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2z7fn11.jpg

desker
17-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Was at Petain yesterday (160609). Had 2 shots.

1st shot: H3R48 VIVI

after 2 weeks, finally got to try her...this time I was the only person outside waiting for her. Waited for 20mins and finally my turn. Saw her and was a bit surprise. She wasnt a beautiful lady, face is so so only. Short hair.

Paid her $50 immediately, and she stripped. B breats, smooth skin, figure also so so. But friendly and service orientated:)

Was told to lie on bed and she proceeded with catbath then BBBJ. Her BBBJ was very gentle and slow at first, licking the dickhead and shaft, swallowing half of the penis only. Then suddenly going turbo, swallowing the whole dick up and down damn fast. I must say the sensation of the wet tongue and mouth wrapping around the dick feels damn shiok, with a very appropriate suction force and speed. Really comfortable...

Her assrim is not bad too...she did it gently, just slightly using her tongue to flick the ass, but it was this soft sensual touch that was so arousing. And she'll breathe hot air from her nostril out to tickle the ass, and suck in cold air to tickle the ass again...in total she'll repeat the BBBJ followed by assrim, 3 times

after that is FJ, only one position missionary, cos she explained her injuried her pubic bone while cowgirling someone early...dont allow painting or 69 but FRENCHING ok! steady lah! So I frenched and bonged her passionately, cummed in 5mins...she likes frenching, cos she was graping my head and frenched me tightly...feels like fucking a gentle, mother Japanese milf, damn shiok..

will rtf, but compared to H2R5 Mun Mun, she still loses out in terms of her BBBJ and AR skills...

2nd shot: H2R12 BOBO

one of my regular at Petain...$50, solid AR and deepthroat BBBJ, service confirmed garunteed, as many bros who have tried her will agree with me. Recently got one bro mentioned that he got pus discharge after a session with BOBO, I would like to clarify that.

BOBO is definitely CLEAN. In fact she just went to checkup on June 14. And she has one regular who visits her daily, and this regular guy doesnt get anything from her. So I supposed the Bro who suspected she is unclean made a mistake. It could be another WL who passed you the germs, and how can you prove that Bobo was the culprit? Bobo herself is fine and healthy, she allowed me to personally check her virgina yesterday before I bonked her.

Anyway, I have posted a few FR on Bobo before, so wont elaborate here again.

U-Da-Man
17-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Not a actual photo of Vivi (H3R48), this one comes close enough ;)

Yumz! Hope I have better luck next time at PT.

Bro, info has it that Vivi has started work. Yet yesterday at 1.20pm, the iron gates leading upstairs was closed. Any idea why? Thanks:D

Cheers

desker
17-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi Bros,

Yesterday I was at Petain and saw a few new gals...presumably they are from GL Cat80...

In H2,
Michelle (30s foxy lady, opp Wawa's rm)
saw her rejecting an indian, think she's quite hygenic kind...she allow frenching? how's her service?

In H10
Judy (R11, beside Kathy, foxy lady look oso)
spoken to her, friendly and gentle, but no frenching

In H3, there are 4 additions:
Hai Ou (40s milf)
Jennifer (late 30s milf, foxy lady look)
Amy (R15, didnt she her face)
ViVi (R48, 2nd floor)

Can any Bro kindly enlighten whether Hai Ou, Jennifer and Amy allow FRENCHING? would like to try them, but if they dont allow frenching I would give it a miss. Vivi loves frenching!

Thanks in advance!

hollyCow
21-06-2009, 02:46 AM
hello guys,

been to petain few mths back, kept walking around for intresting WLs and kept passing by jenny all the time. very sweet and petite malaysian lady. kept smiling as i passed by like 10 times and finally, after an hour of no luck, buay tahan, i walked back and saw her clearing her rubbish bag just outside.

shw saw me and i smiled and went in without saying anything.

Inside, gave her $30 she stripped and i stood there to see if she would help me with my clothes (testing only), turns out, she willingly stripped me clean and i couldnt stop fondling her cute breasts. :) asked me to lie down and started chatting. she talks in a very slutty way, very turned on.

she fondled her breast all over me and i started to rummage through her pussy.heheh...then i asked her to get up and licked her breast and nipples but she asked to stop saying it was too ticklish.

her BJ is awesome...give iot a 10.

Her FJ...its awesome too...moan and moan. moan even harder when i go harder but it was all too overwhelming, i cum ard 15 mins...wah.

should try her....

S|eep|ess
21-06-2009, 02:35 PM
hello guys,

been to petain few mths back, kept walking around for intresting WLs and kept passing by jenny all the time. very sweet and petite malaysian lady. kept smiling as i passed by like 10 times and finally, after an hour of no luck, buay tahan, i walked back and saw her clearing her rubbish bag just outside.

shw saw me and i smiled and went in without saying anything.

Inside, gave her $30 she stripped and i stood there to see if she would help me with my clothes (testing only), turns out, she willingly stripped me clean and i couldnt stop fondling her cute breasts. :) asked me to lie down and started chatting. she talks in a very slutty way, very turned on.

she fondled her breast all over me and i started to rummage through her pussy.heheh...then i asked her to get up and licked her breast and nipples but she asked to stop saying it was too ticklish.

her BJ is awesome...give iot a 10.

Her FJ...its awesome too...moan and moan. moan even harder when i go harder but it was all too overwhelming, i cum ard 15 mins...wah.

should try her....

Very tempted but where is the house and room location? Is this Jenny the same as Jennifer? Thanks.

mouse73
21-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Just visited Vivi

Here's my FR on her.

Figure: Tall, fair (est 1.68) and smooth skin,
Boobs: A+
Does BBBJ/AR/FJ
CIM: Her BBBj was so shiok until i CIM, and she is alrite with it.
Super Friendly andvery well manner when in the room

mandy2008
22-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Goto 2nd level main thread: sammyboy link/picture exchange plaza, goto terror03 collections of chiobu, i think post 2999, contributed by bro Penang_Guy. a few pic with name Becky. With that nose & dye hair tied back, Vivi looks like her. Oh Vivi loves frenching. must go back to her when I get my GST Credit. no need to negotiate like prc, cim confirmed as part of $50 package.

Hongsny
22-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Just visited Vivi

Here's my FR on her.

Figure: Tall, fair (est 1.68) and smooth skin,
Boobs: A+
Does BBBJ/AR/FJ
CIM: Her BBBj was so shiok until i CIM, and she is alrite with it.
Super Friendly andvery well manner when in the room

oh bro she does CIM ah. next time I will try :)

ReCaRo79
22-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Goto 2nd level main thread: sammyboy link/picture exchange plaza, goto terror03 collections of chiobu, i think post 2999, contributed by bro Penang_Guy. a few pic with name Becky. With that nose & dye hair tied back, Vivi looks like her. Oh Vivi loves frenching. must go back to her when I get my GST Credit. no need to negotiate like prc, cim confirmed as part of $50 package.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd102/mamadi1314/A8.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd102/mamadi1314/A9.jpg

Bro, u mean vivi looks like her ? Wow...so chio leh if she really resembles her.

letian32
24-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Went down yesterday around 2 plus after learning got new gems in petain.
Went up 1st time door open liao song men but got two guys fixing her air-con...nvm....bluf bluf went down again....5 min later went up again this time round she just transform into her gorgeous sexy silky clothing ....A++... I think rough guess only....Proceed to ask her price.....acutually knew liao...ON lah.

Went in strip liao me turn into TRansformer men....haha. Saw her back view and hang ard to see her face. Wow really sweet....got gu dian mei like china PRC resemblance with some pimples. Quoted me $50 upfront first ok pass her the $50 note. Ask me how I knew her name say buddy intro one... complement her she looks pretty she smile back ....heart song abit men...no rush and say she new here for 2 weeks + , talk bout her past life in geylang , boss no good so come here, also saying today i am her first cus....of course men i have been waiting from 12 o clock till 2pm patience tip-top men me haha. Tie up her hair before action start.:D

She started by doing abit of caressing.......then without even glancing my weapon was in her mouth BBBJ.....slurpee....7-11.....shiok men then suddenly she lifted my legs and started her famous assrimming...........oooohhhhargh......then she continue her BJ skillss....Tak goong men ........tak boleh tahan ......finish all my ammo without even exploring her hole....she says next time can try exploring will let me even more song......:D

Here's my FR on her.

Boobs: A++ brown nipple nice to tune

Does BBBJ/AR/FJ

AR: not bad

FJ:never try wasted

RTF: Definetly yes

Overall - can be the next queen of petain as she is pretty (BBBJ,AR,FRENCH,SUCK NIPPLE, CHANGE POSITION, CHATTY,NO RUSH)

tokidoki1986
26-06-2009, 01:36 AM
hey bros, what's the operating hours for pertain? haven't been there before and wanna try. sorry, is it like GL? provide condoms as well?

thanks in advance (:

ReCaRo79
26-06-2009, 04:34 PM
hey bros, what's the operating hours for pertain? haven't been there before and wanna try. sorry, is it like GL? provide condoms as well?

thanks in advance (:

Between the range of 11am - 8pm. Sort of like GL. You can take a walk there and see for yourself. Yes condoms are provided.

Hot&Spicy
26-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi Bros,

In H3, there are 4 additions:
Hai Ou (40s milf)
Jennifer (late 30s milf, foxy lady look)
Amy (R15, didnt she her face)
ViVi (R48, 2nd floor)

Thanks in advance!

Nice info do u know in H3 the room opposite of pat? the room after the staircase 1 i forgot it room number she look not bad wonder what kind of servies she provide

alvin36
27-06-2009, 02:48 PM
just tried H3 R48 (vivi) yesterday. here is a brief ratings, according to petain standard.

looks : 6.5, decent look, not slutty or CFM type
boobs : A to B
height : about 1.6m (my guess)
weight : about 50kg (my guess)
catbath/bbbbj/ar : 7.5 , very SOP, 2 rounds, but quite short.
CIM : never try, not sure
FJ : 7, average
frenching : dont think so... she move her face away

Overall : i think Mun Mun and Maggie are much better in service and friendliness. feel more worth the $50 is spent on Mun Mun and Maggie.

RTF : dont think so. will RTF Mun Mun and Maggie :D

Keane
28-06-2009, 03:54 AM
See people lah...she did french me..

orgasmatron
28-06-2009, 06:41 PM
After hearing so much abt this ViVi, decided to make a trip down today @ about 4.30pm. Surprisingly, there wasn't any queue! Didn't waste any more time man... threw away my cigg and went in. Vivi looks decent... doesn't really fit into the Pertain scene. (Maybe too much of Pat and Jac in the past). She was very thorough in her equipment check and wash and spent quite a while on that. Her foreplay was SOP like wat the bros wrote but 69 was rejected promptly. She told me I can french her if i want to...... And I sucked her nips like no tommorow. Finished off with missionary.

Looks : 7.5/10 (Nice eyes, very cute)
Body : 6/10 (Nice small dark pigmentation on her butt)
AR : 6/10 (2 strokes)
BBBJ : 8/10 (wet and sensual)
FJ : 7/10 (GFE with all that tits sucking and frenching)
RTF : YES!

jeffrey83
28-06-2009, 08:32 PM
After hearing so much abt this ViVi, decided to make a trip down today @ about 4.30pm. Surprisingly, there wasn't any queue! Didn't waste any more time man... threw away my cigg and went in. Vivi looks decent... doesn't really fit into the Pertain scene. (Maybe too much of Pat and Jac in the past). She was very thorough in her equipment check and wash and spent quite a while on that. Her foreplay was SOP like wat the bros wrote but 69 was rejected promptly. She told me I can french her if i want to...... And I sucked her nips like no tommorow. Finished off with missionary.

Looks : 7.5/10 (Nice eyes, very cute)
Body : 6/10 (Nice small dark pigmentation on her butt)
AR : 6/10 (2 strokes)
BBBJ : 8/10 (wet and sensual)
FJ : 7/10 (GFE with all that tits sucking and frenching)
RTF : YES!
Well..Everyone taste is different. Thats why everyone is different. As long as we are happy can already. Cheers.

teochewahpek
28-06-2009, 09:44 PM
kim chio chiu ka tio kia kia toin toin (see see look look)

orgasmatron
28-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Well..Everyone taste is different. Thats why everyone is different. As long as we are happy can already. Cheers.

Agreed totally bro. Must try then we will know :)

Jason Wong
29-06-2009, 09:57 PM
just tried H3 R48 (vivi) yesterday. here is a brief ratings, according to petain standard.

looks : 6.5, decent look, not slutty or CFM type
boobs : A to B
height : about 1.6m (my guess)
weight : about 50kg (my guess)
catbath/bbbbj/ar : 7.5 , very SOP, 2 rounds, but quite short.
CIM : never try, not sure
FJ : 7, average
frenching : dont think so... she move her face away

Overall : i think Mun Mun and Maggie are much better in service and friendliness. feel more worth the $50 is spent on Mun Mun and Maggie.

RTF : dont think so. will RTF Mun Mun and Maggie :D

i went down today. she say she dun french but it appers that she french most pple except us. wonder wat we done wrong:) maybe i shall try other gems....

whorocks
29-06-2009, 11:06 PM
i went down today. she say she dun french but it appers that she french most pple except us. wonder wat we done wrong:) maybe i shall try other gems....

hey jason, think we same ship. she's not like what others mentioned earlier.
i also wonder whats wrong sia

orgasmatron
30-06-2009, 11:41 PM

bro, u wear specs?

whorocks
02-07-2009, 11:32 AM
bro, u wear specs?

ya man, u too isit?

too_hot
02-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Had a session with Vivi today.

Went i went upstairs, there were a few WLs there toking. I noticed Vivi cos she had this sexy dress on where the front is V shape till quite low, just covering her breasts. Looks-wise she was also the pprettiest among the 3 there. Anyway followed her into her room and summary (all by PT stds) as follows:

Look: 7.5/10 - better looking than the other recent $50 newcomers like Mun Mun & Maggie who are more "aunty" looking
Body: 8/10 - slender figure (again this is plus points compared to the MILFs at H2 who are on the plump side). Extra point given for very smooth skin
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - need to explain, my didi usually not sensitive to bj or even bbbj but there's something i really like about her tongue, its soft, warm and wet. So its not dat she do anything special, its just the texture of her tongue
French: told me today cannot cos got ulcer, promised me next week come back will make it up to me :)
Catbath: 8/10 - again her nice tongue was the big plus here, a bit of licking on nipples, AR and the groin area including the part behind my 2 ding dongs
FJ: 6.5/10 - normal
RTF: definitely - to feel that warm wet tongue again.

She definitely doesn't have so much "pattern" as the MILFs at H2 like Mun Mun & Maggie who basically go all out - to me her style is slower and more intimiate feel which i prefer. And her room much more spacious also so feel more comfortable.

U-Da-Man
02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Had a session with Vivi today.

Went i went upstairs, there were a few WLs there toking..

Wah Liow, lucky you bro! I was there about 1pm this afternoon. I also saw a few people standing around upstairs talking... but they were not WLs, they were all horny guys waiting outside Vivi's room:eek:! haha.

I ended up bonking Carol H11r12.:rolleyes:

When will it be my turn to put out an FR on Vivi?!... hiaz:o

Cheers:)

too_hot
02-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Wah Liow, lucky you bro! I was there about 1pm this afternoon. I also saw a few people standing around upstairs talking... but they were not WLs, they were all horny guys waiting outside Vivi's room:eek:! haha.

I ended up bonking Carol H11r12.:rolleyes:

When will it be my turn to put out an FR on Vivi?!... hiaz:o

Cheers:)

Yes i was there around 1pm actually (lunchtime ma) and there were some guys outside Vivi's room but they were actually waiting for Vivi's neighbour. Did u check if Vivi's door was actually closed?

alvin36
02-07-2009, 09:28 PM
bro, u wear specs?

Bro,

I wear spec too... also get "below expectation" service from vivi :(
What wrong with wear spec ?

Xgenre
02-07-2009, 10:46 PM
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - need to explain, my didi usually not sensitive to bj or even bbbj but there's something i really like about her tongue, its soft, warm and wet. So its not dat she do anything special, its just the texture of her tongue

French: told me today cannot cos got ulcer, promised me next week come back will make it up to me :)

Isn't it dangerous to do BBBJ when she has ulcer?

tokidoki1986
02-07-2009, 11:27 PM
how long's one session? going tmr!

whorocks
02-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Bro,

I wear spec too... also get "below expectation" service from vivi :(
What wrong with wear spec ?

i think he wana confirm if bumped into each other
nothing wrong with us four eyes :)

mandy2008
03-07-2009, 02:48 PM
how long's one session? going tmr!
20-25 minutes due to good business.:p

spermy
03-07-2009, 02:56 PM

Yes, an ulcer is effectively a wound so it would allow for the transmission of diseases. I never visit any WLs if I even feel that I have bitten my lip too hard or even flossed too hard.

too_hot
03-07-2009, 04:17 PM

Sorry sorry, my mistake, may not have been ulcer. My chinese is bad la, i only know she got some kind of thing in her mouth that cannot french. I just use ulcer for convenience. It might be some mouth sore due to the hot weather recently.

Anyway i dun tink ulcer automatically means you will get STD la. If not wrong the person having the ulcer must be a carrier of an STD first before u can infect someone else, i.e. u can't pass on something u dun have.

Jason Wong
04-07-2009, 04:01 PM

bro, think maybe its because i look ugly and fat:( maybe she only french better looking bros. think she dun like me though she very polite. wonder who else face the same situation.... sometimes i feel sad that we all pay the same $ but i get totally diff treatment due to bad looks. if i so handsome, no need to go such places liao..

Chwee Kueh
04-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Going to Petain now to look for this Ang Pai.

orgasmatron
04-07-2009, 04:27 PM
bro, think maybe its because i look ugly and fat:( maybe she only french better looking bros. think she dun like me though she very polite. wonder who else face the same situation.... sometimes i feel sad that we all pay the same $ but i get totally diff treatment due to bad looks. if i so handsome, no need to go such places liao..

Maybe depend on her mood ....

whorocks
06-07-2009, 02:02 PM

did she say anything after the session?
i don't think she didnt like me, maybe she's not in the mood or had a rough day.
she told me to come back again with a smile, but that was like the only time she smiled besides when talking. during the action, no smiles at all :(

U-Da-Man
06-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Did u check if Vivi's door was actually closed?

Didn't check that day. But today guess what, Vivi's door was wide open and in it was the lady herself!:eek::D

After 3 weeks trying, I'm finally in Vivi's room.... and boy, I wasn't disappointed!

First impression, Vivi's looks didn't really impress. She appears ok only. However, she gets prettier and prettier almost every passing minute. I started to notice her youth, her bright eyes, and of course, her sunny smile that equalled her sunny friendly disposition. I felt very comfortable with her. I think she's genuinely a really nice person. But I didn't go to PT for this..... hehe.

Vivi's slender body sprouted just enough boobs to hold in my palms. Add long legs and a real woman's ass - Vivi is built to be fxxked (I say this in the nicest way possible).:eek:

I really like Vivi's BBBJ. Slow and very sensual, she gobbled my entire meat in her mouth and seductively curled her tongue around my dick head, shaft and base. More tender licking of my balls, some AR, and then she'd gobble my stiff cock whole again. Her sensuous method made sure I could feel every move her tongue made around my sensitive bits. I like!!!! Very good skills.

And I was right about her being built to be bonked. Her long legs were also flexible and she spread them wide wide open and offered me her tender pink cunt. I slowly pushed length into her. She closed her eyes. When I finally introduced my entire manhood into her, Vivi gently held me tight and softly kissed me. And kissed me. And soon we were passionately sinking our tongues into each other's mouths.

My hard dick got even harder as I slowly pushed in and out of her. Our tempo began to quicken and quicken and before too long, I was in this desperate hungry fucking mode as I violated her tight cunt this way and that way, and somewhere during that time, there was more passionate frenching and groping.

It was in missionary that I felt my balls swell and my orgasm building and building. My day's worth of hot lava was about to explode. I told Vivi to blow me out.

Without hesitation, she removed herself from me and while I was still kneeling, she ripped off the condom and blew and wanked me. The sight of her on all fours, her sexy ass bobbing and her mouth sucking on me, I came in waves. My orgasm was intense as my contractions spurted wad after wad of white goo into her warm moist mouth. Vivi took it all and remained gently sucking me for another minute!

Vivi, one hot fuck!:p
Face: 7 (Quite pretty, really lovely sunny smile)
Body: 6.5 (slender, good butt)
Boobs: A cups but enough flesh to grab on to. Dark brown good-to-suck nipples
BBBJ: 8 (Love her slow sensual style and great tongue work. That' why I tol her to CIM. Hot!)
Frenching: Yes (Again I don't usually french WLs, but Vivi's appraoch was so naturally passionate, I couldn't resist)
AR: 6 (quite nice, I guess Violet set the standard too high for this hehe)
FJ: 7.5 (She takes any position, will spread her legs as much as I like to maximise penetration
GFE: 7
RTF: Most definitely

My PT rankings
1. Violet : 8 (She's got it all!!!)
2. Vivi: 7.5 (Lovely smile, great bbbj, and a body made for fucking)
2. Kit : 6.5 (What's going for her is her youth and her easy demeanour.)
3. Pat : 6.4 (Good passionate lovemaking. I prefer more skills.)
4. Carol : 6.3 (pretty face, good skills but unfortunately a clock watcher)
5. Maggie: 6 (Good bonk but just to routine like.)

Enjoy

ken ken
06-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Lucky u , i went 4 time long long Q :mad:

orgasmatron
06-07-2009, 10:25 PM
After work, dash down for her and managed to finish off with Doggie!

addictedoldman
07-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Went for Vivi today and found 2 more chio lady there, they were there only about a week or 2. Petain is getting more alive liao!!!

Vivi service is same like GL cat 80 except no shower.
f: 6.5
bbbj:7
fj:7
Ar:6
frenching: yes
Very service orientated and sweet smile
RTF: yes but will also try her neighbours :D
Wanted to continue with her neighbour but too bad they were already working :o

Jason Wong
07-07-2009, 11:00 PM
did she say anything after the session?
i don't think she didnt like me, maybe she's not in the mood or had a rough day.
she told me to come back again with a smile, but that was like the only time she smiled besides when talking. during the action, no smiles at all :(

went back to vivi again. still no frenching. saw a rather handsome bro came out from her room and she was smiling sweetly, but when she saw me, the smile suddenly stopped. hope i did not offend her. but i think being too fat n ugly puts gals off. i weigh over 100 kg and only 1.68m.

think i going back for PRC since at least they will call me shuaige and boost my ego. i am really a bit jealous of bros who get gf treatment from vivi as she is really my type...

bros out there, remember to enjoy on my behalf!

whorocks
08-07-2009, 01:26 AM
went back to vivi again. still no frenching. saw a rather handsome bro came out from her room and she was smiling sweetly, but when she saw me, the smile suddenly stopped. hope i did not offend her. but i think being too fat n ugly puts gals off. i weigh over 100 kg and only 1.68m.

think i going back for PRC since at least they will call me shuaige and boost my ego. i am really a bit jealous of bros who get gf treatment from vivi as she is really my type...

bro may i know if u did fj/bj or only bj?

rammerstein
08-07-2009, 11:18 PM

Bro...sad to know about this. I have a feeling some of the ang pais are like that...see people type even though you treat them well.
Though they do not outright reject people...but their actions seem to suggest their sub-conscious preferences as other FRs seem to state or imply.

For me...I have to watch my back. I have an identical twin bro. If he offend people, I may end up as victim of mistaken identity. Furthermore, with my kind of look (pan-asian looks due to mixed parentage) the WLs may remember. Wah piang eh!

Teo Ken
09-07-2009, 12:09 PM
I have just tried ViVi on monday noon. Overall view of her was good no doubt is Geylang standard. But curiosty she claims that she dun allow licking but freching can leh. Will explore other GL standard soon.

snakehead
09-07-2009, 01:16 PM
I have just tried ViVi on monday noon. Overall view of her was good no doubt is Geylang standard. But curiosty she claims that she dun allow licking but freching can leh. Will explore other GL standard soon.

Vivi stopped offering painting because of the small wash area...... very inconvenient for her to wash up unlike GL......

For frenching she will not do if you....
a) got bad breath........
b) heavy smoker......
c) got sores or severe acne....
d) got beard or moustache....

So if you wanna french....... be clean shaven and rinse with listerine :D

lengleng1
15-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Former Cat80 gal in geylang. From hse 1649, same hse as bingbing aka teacher. OKT is ah seng. The gal beside her room is also ex-cat80 gal from geylang. Another 2 or more can be found downstairs too. All ex-80 gals from geylang 1654A.

Revival
15-07-2009, 02:42 PM

Bro,dun think so much,shd b overworked dats y she appears unfriendly.imagine u bonking 8hrs a day,6 days a week.u be very lethargic sometimes.who knws,yr nxt visit she treat u like King.

Banana_leg
15-07-2009, 05:25 PM
guys... is she in today? any bro can help?
Bro, she is not . . Room 3 upstairs locked. Confirmed. As i just went there walk walk.

Regards

becksryzh
18-07-2009, 04:37 AM
petain all day time only?

snakehead
19-07-2009, 03:07 AM
Former Cat80 gal in geylang. From hse 1649, same hse as bingbing aka teacher. OKT is ah seng. The gal beside her room is also ex-cat80 gal from geylang. Another 2 or more can be found downstairs too. All ex-80 gals from geylang 1654A.

????? no head no tail...... dun understand wat u say leh :confused:

saddened
19-07-2009, 04:01 AM
Sorry, but is petain like geylang's fishtank? is it a legal joint?
Have always wanted to try but don't know where is petain

Hope some bro can help me :o

pig40
19-07-2009, 10:16 AM
bro saddened, please go back to pg 6, post 76. the place is legal although not as classy as geylang. petain rd connects jalan besar & serangoon road. nearer serangoon rd end, you should find two short roads: flanders sq & marne rd. the two row of shophouse share the same back alley. opposite is tall new condo Kerrisdale at sturdee rd. city sq mall oso very near. new road Kitchener Link. weekends you will find alot of foreign workers from PRC & Bangladesh besides Singaporeans. When you enter the backlane, the houses on the left is even nbr while those on the right is odd nbr. to the senior citizens, this place is affectionately known as KinChioKar (banana leg). can't remember which thread, one kind bro even put out a map indicating this place.

scorpion65
08-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Today went to Petain and look for ViVi, H3R48. As usual, her service is good and professional. She just has her hair done and look very refreshing after 3 day rest.

After the usual washing by her, she proceed with her master skill, which is her catbath BJ.....soft and know where to extract the maximum sensation feeling from me. FJ was tight and very responsive.

Have try her many times since she came to Petain and her standard always maintain..maybe now there are too many competition.

Still feel her service is one of the best I have try in GL or PT.

fornicator
25-11-2009, 07:23 AM

Hi Bro Jason Wong, I only get to fuck Vivi H16R13 twice and on the 2nd time is only when I realized that she allow frenching. She was also surprised that I didn't know since it was my 2nd time. Well, it has been a while since the 1st so I really cannot recall. But I was glad to know she allow frenching, so I went into it, besides, cannot lick her so might as well do it in her mouth lah. RTF? Yes but dunno when, so many in my list and can lick so her ranking in my standards go down.

As for your predicament, stop fretting and do something about it. You say you fat, so try to loose some weight. Don't waste money in gym, go jogging or something. Eat fruits and veggies. You ugly? No problem, I also ugly, but I compensate on good grooming and good humour.

If you look clean, presentable, and smell nice, not only Vivi, but all girls will accomodate you. If you make them laugh, they'll forget you're looks and get what you're looking for. Try to show some wit. Ladies like smart guys ok. And smart is in a way sexy.

Lastly, you have to show confidence. When you want something, you have to do it with authority.

Some WLs I fucked for 1st time, I already get to french, lick, AR, 69, etc. But not all. You also have to gauge them. There are some that are like, you know, "play hard to get". But when I do get them, I fuck their brains out!

Good luck and I hope you will find what you looking for.

Cheers!

kookoobird
25-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Have been cheonging in Petain for years, the FLs there are generally a buget. U can get vivi, ex-GL for this damage is consider very good. No complaints with frenching service some more.

I notice there are a few ex-GL girls price at $50 working at Petain now, go check it out.

fornicator
26-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Have been cheonging in Petain for years, the FLs there are generally a buget. U can get vivi, ex-GL for this damage is consider very good. No complaints with frenching service some more.

I notice there are a few ex-GL girls price at $50 working at Petain now, go check it out.

Hi Bro kookoobird, nice to hear from fellow PT cheongster. I guess now, our turf will be "invaded" by GL cheongsters.

Welcome to our humble turf. I only go to GL once and never RTF. Too dangerous for me. I find PT more convenient and I agree on a budget which suits me just fine. Imagine, I am now in the position to fuck at will! I come everyday, no problem. And very happy that now GL WLs come and add to variety. PT/BL ia alive again!

Have fun Bro!

scorpion65
26-11-2009, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=kookoobird;4318550]Have been cheonging in Petain for years, the FLs there are generally a buget. U can get vivi, ex-GL for this damage is consider very good. No complaints with frenching service some more.
QUOTE]

Fully agree with your comments.

Vivi is having her 1 month break and will be back in early Jan 2010.

She is one of the gem and her service is always so good.

fornicator
27-11-2009, 08:32 AM
[QUOTE=kookoobird;4318550]Have been cheonging in Petain for years, the FLs there are generally a buget. U can get vivi, ex-GL for this damage is consider very good. No complaints with frenching service some more.
QUOTE]

Fully agree with your comments.

Vivi is having her 1 month break and will be back in early Jan 2010.

She is one of the gem and her service is always so good.

So far, H16 has the best array of WLs from GL IMHO.

Ada, Pat, Jennifer, Vivi, Ivy, Amy, Carol, and Moon. R10 to 17 respectively. Really value for money and are not time watchers.

As mentioned earlier, my top 3 in H16 is Ada, Ivy and Amy.

At the front is Yoyo R04, she ok also and is currently on 1 month leave.

mitsubishiex
06-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Bro,

Can share her contact? Many thanks..

kain78
06-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Bro,

Can share her contact? Many thanks..

erm.....these ladies posted here are not fl ..they are legal wl in petain so just pop by there and try ..

calvinroc
18-04-2010, 01:11 PM
any of you bros can tell me where it is? pm me pls thanks =)

sxxhunt
24-04-2010, 02:22 AM
H16 R13 - Vivi (CAT50)

I just walk a few round before settle down for ViVi. Waitied outside her room for a solid 15 min before an old man came out from there. On 1st sight, well maintain body and presentable view. She smile back at me on 1st sight... Mai tu liao.. ask her for price and without hesitation went into her room. This is my 1st session in PT, didn't do much research, but was mentally prepare for a poor room setup.. And... i was totally wrong.. Except for the wash basin...the rest are pretty ok to me. Haha 1st time sit on basin to wash 2IC and arse... service by ViVi. At least can wash after session. Overall acceptable. Stats as below.

Look: 6/10. Presentable. "Smooth" for the eye.
Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt, good height. Less some baby fat on tummy.
Boobs: B+. Soft and handy to my hand.
BBBJ: 9/10. The best blow i had.. which last for abt 10-15min. Several time Deep throat and slow & long sensation suction. The tougue curling around cock head was gentle and shiok. Song song buay lin chu..
AR: Yes. But i don't really fancy this. So, no point score.
FJ: Only done in missionary. Leg half bend & leg on my shoulder. Not exactly tight. But can feel the pussy wall.
Attitude: 10/10. Very service oriented.
Damage: $50.
RTF: Yes. Recommended with my thumb up.:D

jacky43
24-04-2010, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=sxxhunt;4798148]H16 R13 - Vivi (CAT50)

I just walk a few round before settle down for ViVi. Waitied outside her room for a solid 15 min before an old man came out from there.
-------------------------
Bro Sxxhunt i see u enjoy the first time with Vivi, being eyeing her long time allreally. Did not know she has returned to PT, maybe will rush down tomorrow? Weekend huge crowd and rushing services, see how.

Thanks for the input.

scorpion65
25-04-2010, 11:48 PM
H16 R13 - Vivi (CAT50)

Look: 6/10. Presentable. "Smooth" for the eye.
Figure: Nice figure, fair smooth skin, round sexy butt, good height. Less some baby fat on tummy.
Boobs: B+. Soft and handy to my hand.
BBBJ: 9/10. The best blow i had.. which last for abt 10-15min. Several time Deep throat and slow & long sensation suction. The tougue curling around cock head was gentle and shiok. Song song buay lin chu..
AR: Yes. But i don't really fancy this. So, no point score.
FJ: Only done in missionary. Leg half bend & leg on my shoulder. Not exactly tight. But can feel the pussy wall.
Attitude: 10/10. Very service oriented.
Damage: $50.
RTF: Yes. Recommended with my thumb up.:D

Have rtf Vivi many times and find that her bbbj is still the best even though there may be some other good ones in PT.

She really knows how to made you enjoy when she is taking her sweet time to service you.

She was not in this weekend and have check with the aunty that she will be back to work on Monday.

Will certainly pay her the long overdue visit.

Treat the WL with respect and she will certainly reciprocate, if not, skipped and visit the next WL that you feel both have the chemistry.

wpns
29-04-2010, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=scorpion65;4323781]

So far, H16 has the best array of WLs from GL IMHO.

Ada, Pat, Jennifer, Vivi, Ivy, Amy, Carol, and Moon. R10 to 17 respectively. Really value for money and are not time watchers.

As mentioned earlier, my top 3 in H16 is Ada, Ivy and Amy.

At the front is Yoyo R04, she ok also and is currently on 1 month leave.

THANKS for the infor.
:p

fornicator
29-04-2010, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=fornicator;4324500]

THANKS for the infor.
:p

Hmmm...sounds familiar. Didn't I post this before? Haha. See post #199.

Cheers!:D

heartbroken
29-04-2010, 06:37 PM
oh dear,isnt vivi at h24r33?

i went there 2 wks ago...either i mixed up or age is catching up w me

looks: 7.5/10 looks ard 30yrs ,pretty w charming eyes

body: 34b just my fav size,smooth skin,abit tummy

bj: 7/10. slow,wet bj that increses speed as she blows

fj: tried few positions,easy going. took long to cum n she looks like she enjoyed it,but then again so appears most of d wl hehe

dmg: 50

i arrived ard 2pm and went straight to 2433 cos alrdy on my list. waited 10min before an ah pek came out. went inside just as a bro approaching & looked disappointed cos missed thevtrain. paid up n strip down. during wash noticed that she wasv attractive,cos i like young msian milf type.

the rest quite sop but i took a long time to shoot. she hinted rime is up but i aint going b4 mission accomplished! top up abit to finish d job. overall nice chemistry,will rtf soon.

fornicator
29-04-2010, 11:32 PM
oh dear,isnt vivi at h24r33?

i went there 2 wks ago...either i mixed up or age is catching up w me

looks: 7.5/10 looks ard 30yrs ,pretty w charming eyes

body: 34b just my fav size,smooth skin,abit tummy

bj: 7/10. slow,wet bj that increses speed as she blows

fj: tried few positions,easy going. took long to cum n she looks like she enjoyed it,but then again so appears most of d wl hehe

dmg: 50

i arrived ard 2pm and went straight to 2433 cos alrdy on my list. waited 10min before an ah pek came out. went inside just as a bro approaching & looked disappointed cos missed thevtrain. paid up n strip down. during wash noticed that she wasv attractive,cos i like young msian milf type.

the rest quite sop but i took a long time to shoot. she hinted rime is up but i aint going b4 mission accomplished! top up abit to finish d job. overall nice chemistry,will rtf soon.

Bro, Vivi is at H16R13.

H24R33 is Lai Lai. Any toe sucking? If there is then this confirms it.

Cheers.

jacky43
30-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Bro, Vivi is at H16R13.

Cheers.

I think that brother is referring to Xiao Tian R28, he wrote abit of tummy. Last Wed with Laix2 told her few brothers, include me r confuse of both room numbers. WLs wise i think we know who we wanted.

Would like to add, Laix2 was friendly no rushing. Maybe was lesser weekday crowd? Xiao Tian fr outside, she gave impression of action type, same with Li Wen.

Oh! Good Fornicator, i was thinking maybe u should not RTF Kit. I will PM u later, mth end closing today.

Have a good holiday and, might just drop by next Monday.

fornicator
30-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Oh! Good Fornicator, i was thinking maybe u should not RTF Kit. I will PM u later, mth end closing today.

Have a good holiday and, might just drop by next Monday.

Eh? What's up Bro? Haha, suddenly I excited waiting for your PM.

Cheers.

heartbroken
30-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Bro, Vivi is at H16R13.

Cheers.

Cud be H16R13 .. I recall the room is behind one, last 2nd or 3rd room to the left

fornicator
30-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Cud be H16R13 .. I recall the room is behind one, last 2nd or 3rd room to the left

Ah ok. How about this? Vivi is tall and Lai Lai is short.

I ask again Bro, please bear with me, can remember or not, did she suck your toes? This is Lai Lai trademark.

Cheers.

heartbroken
30-04-2010, 04:38 PM
yeah should be vivi, quite tall, fair smooth skin.

No toe sucking, i dont fancy that anyway...haha

Vivi offered AR but i refused

kragb
30-04-2010, 04:54 PM
yeah should be vivi, quite tall, fair smooth skin.

No toe sucking, i dont fancy that anyway...haha

Vivi offered AR but i refused

Just visited Vivi... now she spot blue toe nail polish. So brudder with that soft-spot for feet may wish to approach her. Think she should be open to such request!

No 69 for now as she sustained some abrasion due to a rough customer yesterday.

jacky43
30-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Few times looking at her, never move eyes down to her toes. Should b nice looking, must see it myself. Anyway, wrote in 1thread, a WL at H12, on left fr main gate. She is furher down after Helen, spot beautiful fingers. But that was yrs ago, now not sure.

I never forget and still think, her fingers r the most beautiful 1 i encounter at PT brothels.

Weekend crowd and payday, i skip probably make a trip on Mon.

fornicator
01-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Just visited Vivi... now she spot blue toe nail polish. So brudder with that soft-spot for feet may wish to approach her. Think she should be open to such request!

No 69 for now as she sustained some abrasion due to a rough customer yesterday.

Well, not to say soft spot but I do admire ladies in general with clean toes and fingers. Coloured or not as long as they are well-maintained, clean and nails trimmed to the right length. I find it sexy and it really turns me on! Haha!

Yes Vivi is one of them. Been busy with others and been a while since RTF, see how lah. Maybe by then can 69 already.

Few times looking at her, never move eyes down to her toes. Should b nice looking, must see it myself. Anyway, wrote in 1thread, a WL at H12, on left fr main gate. She is furher down after Helen, spot beautiful fingers. But that was yrs ago, now not sure.

I never forget and still think, her fingers r the most beautiful 1 i encounter at PT brothels.

Weekend crowd and payday, i skip probably make a trip on Mon.

Speaking of beautiful fingers Bro, Violet's are long, soft and gentle! Whoa, shiok! Some more got nail art! Damn, when she holding you, you'll think that her fingers were made for your dick!

Smart move Bro, I also avoiding today and tomorrow. Next trip maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Again, see how.

Cheers.:D

too_hot
18-05-2010, 04:15 PM

I tink toe sucking refers to WL sucking ur toe, not u sucking WL's toe.

kragb
19-05-2010, 12:33 PM

Bro, we're talking about foot fetish here... so its for our bro who likes to suckle nice looking and smooth feelin' lady's feet ;-)

queenman
20-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Bro, we're talking about foot fetish here... so its for our bro who likes to suckle nice looking and smooth feelin' lady's feet ;-)

Hi bro which PT girl u have tried with the fetish? PT society get more exciting now :p

redgun
22-05-2010, 11:32 PM

I also think so, want to know any other PT girls doing so besides the infamous LaiLai :p