PDA

View Full Version : Golden Finger

penny
01-07-2003, 10:00 PM
Hi,

Any brother tried Thai massage from this joint?
Got Viet lady?
How's the charge like? I heard was around $70 for 1.5hr thai massage including facility usage.

;)

rexsee88
02-07-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by penny
Hi,

Got Viet lady?
How's the charge like? I heard was around $70 for 1.5hr thai massage including facility usage.

;)

Try once after visited GL, but a Chinese lady called Apple, pretty good massage, not too bad, can make me cum another time even after GL visit, she told me that, the Thai massage is good and bone cracking, but provided you can take the pain, not that I know of that there is Viet lady,

total damages, $70 massage and $50 HJ

jasper
02-07-2003, 03:21 PM
Hi,

Got Viet lady?

;)

hi all.... if you are guys out there are not very particular abt the facilities whist.. you can try Lanna Thai massage @ Gelang lor 11.
this joint has very good thai massage and the rate is $55 per 1.5hr. additional of another 45mins is $30.

basic facilities..."cant compare to Golden fingers tho" they only have average facilities with showers, tv and massage chairs.. but overall is still more worth it than GF if u dun really go for facilities.."anyway how lmuch will u stay in the facilities? 20mins?"

my favourite is Ivy.... she gives superd massage..but strictly no hanky panky okie:p maybe u guys can try there and give us some FR okie.

penny
07-07-2003, 10:16 PM
Can I know the address of Golden finger? thanks.

rexsee88
08-07-2003, 01:07 AM
Can I know the address of Golden finger? thanks.

You can do a URL search http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4239&highlight=Golden%20Finger

QUOTE]Originally posted by chang282 29-05-2002 04:59 PM
[B]I normally go to Golden Finger (junction of petail Rd and Jln Besar), ask for Thai massage (by train Thai massager, hehe have a bone breaking experience)...

posh_boy
11-10-2003, 02:47 AM
Hi,

Just pass by Golden finger. Place look not too bad.

Any bros been there recently?

Any recommendation?

ZenneZ
07-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Today while i was eating lunch, one of their window fell and created a big hole on a car parking below. The police came afterwards.

I never know a health spa existed over there before.
Maybe it is a message from up there to tell me to switch from eminient health spa to this golden fingers.

owen10
08-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Today while i was eating lunch, one of their window fell and created a big hole on a car parking below. The police came afterwards.

I never know a health spa existed over there before.
Maybe it is a message from up there to tell me to switch from eminient health spa to this golden fingers.

wow! this bro muz be engaged in really intense action with d gal until they can make d window fall. relax lah bro .. dunnit to be so violent one! :D