PDA

View Full Version : dynasty KTV

blood
02-07-2003, 12:56 AM
going next wednesday, any bro here care to share which girl fun and is the place alright.

thanks guys

hotbod8
02-07-2003, 01:31 AM
this is not the place you should go if u are looking for fun. they have strict house rules (and watched by the staff) that nothing `ungentlemanly' will be condoned in the premises. This will include putting your hand into a blouse or skirt, or heavy petting. The customer is only allowed to touch the clothing!

Go and verify if you do not believe.

The place is more suitable for foggies who want to `boogie' on the dance floor, or for light cheng teng entertainment.

cheongkid
02-07-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by hotbod8
this is not the place you should go if u are looking for fun. they have strict house rules (and watched by the staff) that nothing `ungentlemanly' will be condoned in the premises. This will include putting your hand into a blouse or skirt, or heavy petting. The customer is only allowed to touch the clothing!

Go and verify if you do not believe.

The place is more suitable for foggies who want to `boogie' on the dance floor, or for light cheng teng entertainment.
that place is a "take-away joint", a place for you to tabao the girls. :p

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 12:02 PM
A vase auction..... Highest bidder wins.....

blood
02-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid

wow two very extreme opinion any bro care to act please...

Beemer
02-07-2003, 10:54 PM
SIMPLY SUCKS!! UNLESS YOU HAVE ALL THE $$$ IN THE WORLD!!

hotbod8
02-07-2003, 11:53 PM
Bro Beemer,

Relak lah. You do not need all the $$ to screw Dynasty girls what. If you know how to `bargain' a screw can be had for only $150, otherwise $200 tops. I once got a great 18 year old and very shy one for only $150.

Had to pry her uncooperative legs apart to get some action. shiok sia!

fastcar
03-07-2003, 10:59 AM

Bro cheongkid is spot-on. If u dun intend to take-away, not much point going there, entertainment value low. On the other hand if you do ...........:D

_jaDeD_
03-07-2003, 11:52 AM
True but got other joints with cheaper "tabaos"

blood
03-07-2003, 05:33 PM
thank you all for contribution.

Any bro can suggest a place fun and can take out one....

budget bout $400 excluding take out

fun4evergood
03-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by blood
thank you all for contribution.

Any bro can suggest a place fun and can take out one....

budget bout $400 excluding take out

U can try MG or TH or Katong KTV.....mostly PRCs....and best of all, the take out rate is between FOC to S$150 only and the in-house beer is cheap.

IloveBusty
03-07-2003, 07:32 PM
Can try Orchard Palace KTV at Orchard Shopping Centre. I was there recently with my Hong Kong partners n have a great F@#%ing time with a hot wild malay babe........ask for mummy Sabrina she got fun & happening gals! That nite all of us was damn tipsy n we took the gals out but u must talk to the gals urself n not let mummy do it okie....I onli pay $120 + tips $60 n of course hotel lor. But trust me, tis malay babe worth it lah....especially when she is high, anything oso can ah? More over, she got great body, boobs n sexy looks....BJ until u CummmmmmmmmmmIM n still ask for more? One last advice if u get her out, stand-by enough condoms :rolleyes:

Anyway, there are oso a few swee chinese gals I saw that nite? Juz tell mummy Sabrina u want fun n happening gals she know wat to do liao! she onli got a handful of malays

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2003, 07:37 PM
Also pass-by orchard ktv when my frd park his car there. See until eye pain.

blood
03-07-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
U can try MG or TH or Katong KTV.....mostly PRCs....and best of all, the take out rate is between FOC to S$150 only and the in-house beer is cheap.

thanks man, confirm on my list..... anyone care to share more... I very green horn in KTV so all comment most welcome......

thanks

blood
03-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by IloveBusty
Can try Orchard Palace KTV at Orchard Shopping Centre. I was there recently with my Hong Kong partners n have a great F@#%ing time with a hot wild malay babe........ask for mummy Sabrina she got fun & happening gals! That nite all of us was damn tipsy n we took the gals out but u must talk to the gals urself n not let mummy do it okie....I onli pay $120 + tips $60 n of course hotel lor. But trust me, tis malay babe worth it lah....especially when she is high, anything oso can ah? More over, she got great body, boobs n sexy looks....BJ until u CummmmmmmmmmmIM n still ask for more? One last advice if u get her out, stand-by enough condoms :rolleyes:

Anyway, there are oso a few swee chinese gals I saw that nite? Juz tell mummy Sabrina u want fun n happening gals she know wat to do liao! she onli got a handful of malays

Ok ah, will check it out too......

fun4evergood
03-07-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by blood
thanks man, confirm on my list..... anyone care to share more... I very green horn in KTV so all comment most welcome......

thanks

U r welcome.....faster go and post ur FR here.
Happy Cheonging!
Cheers!

wherewho
25-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood

BUT pls b warned tat gals there standard so-so or cannot make it. Nt really worth the $$$$ spent there. juz a reminder no flames please. =)

wherewho
25-08-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by hotbod8
Bro Beemer,

Relak lah. You do not need all the $$ to screw Dynasty girls what. If you know how to `bargain' a screw can be had for only $150, otherwise $200 tops. I once got a great 18 year old and very shy one for only $150.

Had to pry her uncooperative legs apart to get some action. shiok sia!

i noe the mkt px like $400-500 there wif mummi tiu $100 leh. got so cheap meh? which mummi gal is that?

evo666
25-08-2003, 01:24 PM
You can do under table without mummy knowledge hence cheaper.

hearthrob
27-08-2003, 12:43 AM
Hi brudders who cheong KTV, need some advise here.

When I went to Leisure for a bonk at about 8pm today, I saw many chio PRC on their way down from the escalator to the first floor. I thought they might be going for dinner or something.

After finished my bonk at Leisure with Joyce and relax abit using the facilities, when I left its about 10pm and I was standing at the entrance waiting for cab. And wolah! Saw many PRC or hotly dressed gals getting off cabs and walking into Leisure park.

In the midst of these all, some PRC actually came out from Leisure park, grab a cab and left.

So...Questions:
1) Are these PRC working in Dynasty?
2) If so, how come start work as early as 8pm? Pardon me for my ignorance, never cheong KTV before.
3) Or are they just going there for a drink and see if any guys wanted to book them for a bonk?
4) One of them keep staring at me at the entrance of Leisure park and I felt the urge to go up to her and ask how much for a bonk, but then sanity got hold of me, fearing that might invite a slap...

Appreciate if any kind soul can help with these questions. Thanks a bunch!

AHGONG
27-08-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Hi brudders who cheong KTV, need some advise here.

When I went to Leisure for a bonk at about 8pm today, I saw many chio PRC on their way down from the escalator to the first floor. I thought they might be going for dinner or something.

After finished my bonk at Leisure with Joyce and relax abit using the facilities, when I left its about 10pm and I was standing at the entrance waiting for cab. And wolah! Saw many PRC or hotly dressed gals getting off cabs and walking into Leisure park.

In the midst of these all, some PRC actually came out from Leisure park, grab a cab and left.

So...Questions:
1) Are these PRC working in Dynasty?
2) If so, how come start work as early as 8pm? Pardon me for my ignorance, never cheong KTV before.
3) Or are they just going there for a drink and see if any guys wanted to book them for a bonk?
4) One of them keep staring at me at the entrance of Leisure park and I felt the urge to go up to her and ask how much for a bonk, but then sanity got hold of me, fearing that might invite a slap...

Appreciate if any kind soul can help with these questions. Thanks a bunch!

Yo hearthrob2202,

Let me quickly answer yr question b4 all the missile start firing at u.

1) those PRC gals u see....95% works in dynasty
2) For Dynasty there are 2 session each day. Happy hr from 6pm -9.30pm and night session 9.30pm -2.30am(Sun no happy hour)
3) All the PRC are there to work. They will buy wat they call drinks coupon so dat they can work there.
4) 95% of the gals there can be bonk. Short time:200-300 and overnight 300-500. Normally if the gals like u u can get her for 100-150 and if u r really good FOC.

Hope this enlighten u. go check out the place lah and give us FR. Look 4 mummy 3. By the way how old r u? u sounded very young....hehehe.....

berg51
27-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by AHGONG

4) 95% of the gals there can be bonk. Short time:200-300 and overnight 300-500. Normally if the gals like u u can get her for 100-150 and if u r really good FOC.

$200 will do

vaxvms
27-08-2003, 12:22 PM
if get it outside px neg

Shounan
27-08-2003, 09:59 PM
Yo hearthrob2202,

2) For Dynasty there are 2 session each day. Happy hr from 6pm -9.30pm and night session 9.30pm -2.30am(Sun no happy hour)
3) All the PRC are there to work. They will buy wat they call drinks coupon so dat they can work there.

Hope this enlighten u. go check out the place lah and give us FR. Look 4 mummy 3. By the way how old r u? u sounded very young....hehehe.....

Ahgong here to the rescue... ;)

lurpsexx
27-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Got free meh?

How cum i dunno wan????

FOC = really good?

Then I ......... good? :D

Yo hearthrob2202,

Shounan
27-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Got free meh?

How cum i dunno wan????

FOC = really good?

Then I ......... good? :D

Yaya.... tat why the gal didnt paid u $...

lurpsexx
27-08-2003, 10:13 PM
Eh!

I good good ok...

I no take her money when I service her siok siok ....

Or was it she service me siok siok...????

She FOC me, I FOC her lor...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Originally posted by Shounan
Yaya.... tat why the gal didnt paid u $...

Shounan
27-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Eh!

I good good ok...

I no take her money when I service her siok siok ....

Or was it she service me siok siok...????

She FOC me, I FOC her lor...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Must be hard on u to service her... gigolo...haha

lurpsexx
27-08-2003, 10:24 PM
Yes, U must be HARD ON, before you can service her siok siok...

Otherwise how she scream to a limp dick....??

Me HARD ON Gigolo, You SYT, I make you scream scream !!!! Ahhhhhh!:D

Siow liao!

Must be hard on u to service her... gigolo...haha

Shounan
27-08-2003, 10:27 PM
Yes, U must be HARD ON, before you can service her siok siok...

Otherwise how she scream to a limp dick....??

Me HARD ON Gigolo, You SYT, I make you scream scream !!!! Ahhhhhh!:D

Siow liao!

Dnt anyhw use the term SYT leh...this term is so sacred to me...u use the term on her, i sure got nitemare wan.... :eek:

hearthrob
27-08-2003, 11:07 PM
Yo hearthrob2202,

oh K brudder, went there again tonite. Kena played out by leisure gal, waited for more than 30mins and didn't show up in the room. Fedup and leave.

Saw a PRC (not bad looking and quite sexy in white tight, almost transparant and can see g-string) standing at the entrance so approach her and ask how much for a bonk, she looks abit tipsy, said 200. Try to negotiate down to 150. All the while her breathe stinks of liquor and suddenly she vomitted at me! I quickly siam! but too late.....my shoes kena the vomit.

Stand there looking at her vomit...my cok strink...won't want that vomitted mouth to suck my didi so I walk away.....waving goodbye at her...
she doesn't wave back but hump into the building. Going to the toilet to clean up I guess.

Yucks!

BTW, I was thinking the poor man's thought....if say the gals can be bonk outside of Dynasty for 150, why would I still want to spend few hundreds bucks in the ktv on drinks just to get what I want and still needs to fork out another 150 for the bonk??? Doesn't make sense, unless I love to drink, but I don't. So the tactic is to wait outside of Dynasty....:D for cheapo fcuk. Economy bad, must think of ways to save money.

This idea must have been every men's thought based on the fact that so many china men sat at the first floor wooden bench just to look at the PRC going up and down the escalator....mmmm....someone had already stolen my patent!

mervynwm
28-08-2003, 01:36 AM
anyone got lobang to know the gals in dynasty ktv ?

know them got do part time fj or bj for pple outside ?

dun wanna spend on ktv cause economy bad...

dynasty gals not bad looking leh...got some sg gals too.

vaxvms
28-08-2003, 03:03 PM
oh K brudder, went there again tonite. Kena played out by leisure gal, waited for more than 30mins and didn't show up in the room. Fedup and leave.

Saw a PRC (not bad looking and quite sexy in white tight, almost transparant and can see g-string) standing at the entrance so approach her and ask how much for a bonk, she looks abit tipsy, said 200. Try to negotiate down to 150. All the while her breathe stinks of liquor and suddenly she vomitted at me! I quickly siam! but too late.....my shoes kena the vomit.

Stand there looking at her vomit...my cok strink...won't want that vomitted mouth to suck my didi so I walk away.....waving goodbye at her...
she doesn't wave back but hump into the building. Going to the toilet to clean up I guess.

Yucks!

BTW, I was thinking the poor man's thought....if say the gals can be bonk outside of Dynasty for 150, why would I still want to spend few hundreds bucks in the ktv on drinks just to get what I want and still needs to fork out another 150 for the bonk??? Doesn't make sense, unless I love to drink, but I don't. So the tactic is to wait outside of Dynasty....:D for cheapo fcuk. Economy bad, must think of ways to save money.

This idea must have been every men's thought based on the fact that so many china men sat at the first floor wooden bench just to look at the PRC going up and down the escalator....mmmm....someone had already stolen my patent!

wat time u reach and wait?
245 onward?
tink have to try one nite

lurpsexx
28-08-2003, 10:25 PM
Bro, not that I wanna suan you...

But you know what time the gals knock off? Close to 3 am. Then you do what in the meantime? All the shops ard close liao... you'd be bored to death even before trying to score 1 cheapo fuck....

Anyway, we go to Dynasty not purely to look up gals for fuck lah... go there for camaraderie with fellow bros and the gals and mummies... can chit chat sing song talk cock, all the while having a nice chic in your arms to coo your ego... Hmmmm.... Feel like going down again.. The feeling makes you feel like a king sometimes...

Not all of the gals will go for bonking sessions with any of the KTV customers, least of all with guys hanging outside the KTV whom they haven't even seen before.... the gals are also careful mah, and they will scrutinise the customers and know them first before even talking abt beds and breakfast. ;^) Maybe you are AV they also dunno...

If you really want to bonk PRCs, you can try GL Lor 6-8 lor, there cheaper (100) and you can take your pick... if you think the GL PRCs are public toilets, what abt the gals at Dynasty? They are also turning the same tricks ...

Sometimes, investments do have returns... FOC returns....

If you cannot afford the drinks alone, jio some kakis to share the damage lor... unfinished drinks can still consume later on mah.... so not that ex lah!

BTW, I was thinking the poor man's thought....if say the gals can be bonk outside of Dynasty for 150, why would I still want to spend few hundreds bucks in the ktv on drinks just to get what I want and still needs to fork out another 150 for the bonk??? Doesn't make sense, unless I love to drink, but I don't. So the tactic is to wait outside of Dynasty.... for cheapo fcuk. Economy bad, must think of ways to save money.

rexsee88
29-08-2003, 02:45 AM
Agree with Bro lurpsexx, Dynasty KTV is quite happening inside, talk cock sing songs with Mummies & PRC inside, really shiok sometimes, once some PRC get hooked to you, you may end up with FOC, there are really fun people if you know them well, need some investment initially, best approach is to share with few Kaki, at least a group of 5 or 7, will make your night very worthwhile, try it !!

Must bear in mind, most PRC there are mostly on one month social visit pass only, which mean the relationship may end in just one month time, therefore, the period of relationship build up can be very intent sometimes, mean must be fast.

But you know what time the gals knock off? Close to 3 am. Then you do what in the meantime? All the shops ard close liao... you'd be bored to death even before trying to score 1 cheapo fuck....

Anyway, we go to Dynasty not purely to look up gals for fuck lah... go there for camaraderie with fellow bros and the gals and mummies... can chit chat sing song talk cock, all the while having a nice chic in your arms to coo your ego... Hmmmm.... Feel like going down again.. The feeling makes you feel like a king sometimes...

Not all of the gals will go for bonking sessions with any of the KTV customers, least of all with guys hanging outside the KTV whom they haven't even seen before.... the gals are also careful mah, and they will scrutinise the customers and know them first before even talking abt beds and breakfast. ;^) Maybe you are AV they also dunno...

If you really want to bonk PRCs, you can try GL Lor 6-8 lor, there cheaper (100) and you can take your pick... if you think the GL PRCs are public toilets, what abt the gals at Dynasty? They are also turning the same tricks ...

If you cannot afford the drinks alone, jio some kakis to share the damage lor... unfinished drinks can still consume later on mah.... so not that ex lah!

waypastprime
29-08-2003, 08:38 AM

So when are u going again??? :D

vaxvms
29-08-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by rexsee88
Agree with Bro lurpsexx, Dynasty KTV is quite happening inside, talk cock sing songs with Mummies & PRC inside, really shiok sometimes, once some PRC get hooked to you, you may end up with FOC, there are really fun people if you know them well, need some investment initially, best approach is to share with few Kaki, at least a group of 5 or 7, will make your night very worthwhile, try it !!

Must bear in mind, most PRC there are mostly on one month social visit pass only, which mean the relationship may end in just one month time, therefore, the period of relationship build up can be very intent sometimes, mean must be fast.

PRC FOC can or cannot one nite, the most 2nd date, u will know liao
good luck in hunting

vaxvms
29-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
So when are u going again??? :D

count me in also for next chiong

waypastprime
29-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by vaxvms
count me in also for next chiong

U are also into the ktv scene meh??? :D :p

vaxvms
29-08-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
U are also into the ktv scene meh??? :D :p

once a while gg walk walk see see okay
but not always lah as pocket not BIG enough
heehee

biboy2
01-09-2003, 05:54 AM
count me in for next dynasty ktv cheonging.

PM me.

Shounan
02-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by biboy2
count me in for next dynasty ktv cheonging.

PM me.

A word of advice: Dont end up having a conman inside the group who r going to Dynasty for cheonging... so u all shld knw the method to prevent these... pay upfront to 1 of them who is trustable...

sgmjplayer
02-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Your super saver's plan already cheaper than goin MG/TH.

Still got conman. That guy muz be DAMN cheapskate..

hahahahaha.

A word of advice: Dont end up having a conman inside the group who r going to Dynasty for cheonging... so u all shld knw the method to prevent these... pay upfront to 1 of them who is trustable...

Shounan
02-09-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
Your super saver's plan already cheaper than goin MG/TH.

Still got conman. That guy muz be DAMN cheapskate..

hahahahaha.

My super saver plan? I got say tat meh? :confused:

vaxvms
02-09-2003, 02:09 PM

u mean SID2000 re-surface again?
heehee

Shounan
02-09-2003, 02:12 PM
u mean SID2000 re-surface again?
heehee

No lah...jst a piece of advice only.... jst be careful loh... better safe than sorry mah... wat if SID2000 use another nick to jio pple go KTV again?

vaxvms
02-09-2003, 02:15 PM
No lah...jst a piece of advice only.... jst be careful loh... better safe than sorry mah... wat if SID2000 use another nick to jio pple go KTV again?

dun wori cheongkid will standby at kopitiam................

Shounan
02-09-2003, 02:16 PM
dun wori cheongkid will standby at kopitiam................

Me too can act as support as i saw him b4 too...

vaxvms
02-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Me too can act as support as i saw him b4 too...

so u are another victim?

Shounan
02-09-2003, 02:37 PM
so u are another victim?

Yes... i m another unfortunate victim last time ganna by him...lucky damage not so jialat... :mad:

majere
02-09-2003, 02:40 PM
So guys care to post a PM to me when you all going?

Think of joining up,
long time havent go cheong already.... so sad....

kC_c
02-09-2003, 07:28 PM
just went there last week.. gal not too playable.. they say got house rule..can only touch over clothing

GoGoGo
02-09-2003, 09:14 PM
Sounds interesting, any bros care to bring me go Dynasty? Bro Lurpsexx, how about organising an attack on Dynasty or GL Lor 6-8 as you said? Mi very interested to look X2, see X2.... :D

lurpsexx
02-09-2003, 09:39 PM
See your cock lah!

Long time dunno where you hide under which hole... overseas some more... tot u kena tiao there forever liao...

Welcum back. I also sianz now, no action recently.... you wanna go to GL or Dynasty again?? Ah ling not back leh.... :D

Originally posted by GoGoGo
Sounds interesting, any bros care to bring me go Dynasty? Bro Lurpsexx, how about organising an attack on Dynasty or GL Lor 6-8 as you said? Mi very interested to look X2, see X2.... :D

GoGoGo
04-09-2003, 08:38 AM
See your cock lah!

Long time dunno where you hide under which hole... overseas some more... tot u kena tiao there forever liao...

Welcum back. I also sianz now, no action recently.... you wanna go to GL or Dynasty again?? Ah ling not back leh.... :D

So what the plan? Missed ya brothers, esp. the LEGENDARY ones... and all you CO level ones... ;)

Shounan
04-09-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by GoGoGo
So what the plan? Missed ya brothers, esp. the LEGENDARY ones... and all you CO level ones... ;)

Plan? I thought the plan was completed yday nite??? ;)

WackoKing
05-09-2003, 06:31 AM
so hiong..... come out play no standard........this SID200 guy must be really SICK cheapo .........play play must man enough .....tse tse tse terrible.

cheongkid
05-09-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by WackoKing
so hiong..... come out play no standard........this SID200 guy must be really SICK cheapo .........play play must man enough .....tse tse tse terrible.
walao why bring up this guy again? never mind, this sort of person will get his desserts one day...... :mad:

Shounan
05-09-2003, 12:14 PM
walao why bring up this guy again? never mind, this sort of person will get his desserts one day...... :mad:

To act as a constant safety msg brought to you by KEFOS... :D

teraterm55
05-09-2003, 01:12 PM
This place you all play when its around.
going to close soon. the NEW Dynasty is already open.
cant remember where.... around bugis area.
went there one nite when i was half pissed... (^_^)
more info when i get a note on exact location.

cheongkid
05-09-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by teraterm55
This place you all play when its around.
going to close soon. the NEW Dynasty is already open.
cant remember where.... around bugis area.
went there one nite when i was half pissed... (^_^)
more info when i get a note on exact location.
Dynasty at Kallang Leisure going to close down liao? There is one called Dynasty Classic at Peace Centre 2nd flr, taking over the former Paseo. Dunno whether you referring to this one?

alantan27
05-09-2003, 02:29 PM
but from what i know, this place is quite expensive

want to go inside just buy a drink and sit inside the hall to look for a suitable prc to fk.

was told have to pay a table charge(at the hall area) of $65 excluding drink.

tsuyoyi
05-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Dynasty at Kallang Leisure going to close down liao? There is one called Dynasty Classic at Peace Centre 2nd flr, taking over the former Paseo. Dunno whether you referring to this one?

Bros,

Dynasty Classic is a breakaway from the Dynasty at Kallang. The Dynasty Classic at Peace Centre is a totally separate business, managed by one of the former shareholders of the Kallang Dynasty.

So bros, please dun mix them up!

BTW, rumours about Dynasty Kallang closing has been around for many years. That is why they have tried to start a branch in marina South but failed horribly. Guess they will stick around Kallang for many more years to come!

GoGoGo
05-09-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bros,

Dynasty Classic is a breakaway from the Dynasty at Kallang. The Dynasty Classic at Peace Centre is a totally separate business, managed by one of the former shareholders of the Kallang Dynasty.

So bros, please dun mix them up!

BTW, rumours about Dynasty Kallang closing has been around for many years. That is why they have tried to start a branch in marina South but failed horribly. Guess they will stick around Kallang for many more years to come!

That's what I heard too. Breaking away from the Taiwanese shareholder. Btw, even if the rumours are true, they will still be in Kallang for at least a year, so dun worry lah. ;)

WackoKing
08-09-2003, 03:13 PM
hmmm so this dynasty classic got any happy hour a not?

whiskey
09-09-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by WackoKing
hmmm so this dynasty classic got any happy hour a not?

there is happy hour at this dynasty classic but not sure about the damage. the damage for the nite (after happy hour) is slightly more expensive than the dynasty at kallang.

samsam
02-11-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by whiskey
there is happy hour at this dynasty classic but not sure about the damage. the damage for the nite (after happy hour) is slightly more expensive than the dynasty at kallang.

Hey guys, I think this Dynasty Classic is a good place to talk cock with girls and to do some business socials there.

The gals there are vase, really vases I must say. And is a place for take outs too.

But facilities is very new, and system is good for singing. Liquor is normal price I must say, that's all.

darkstar
03-11-2003, 12:32 PM
there r 2 threads on DYN - i think we shld use this other thread:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3407

as it has more than 300+ replies n 50000+ views.
save bandwidth lah...

Ah Dez
26-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Dynasty Classic is new and sound system is alot better than Dynasty at Kallang.

Girls......Kallang has the most choices......at least 120-150 girls to choose from each night!

The whole corridor will be crowed like sardins..........spoilt for choices!!! :D

ah kin san
26-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Old Dyn have lots of girls nowaday, spoilt for choice last night. :)

shl3
26-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Yes. Girls more than costumers most of the time. But the PRC still asked for very high price, tip min $50, Short time $300. Wat,s the hack! Demand more than supply, price shall come down rite? :confused:

Zhong Guo B
26-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Yes. Girls more than costumers most of the time. But the PRC still asked for very high price, tip min $50, Short time $300. Wat,s the hack! Demand more than supply, price shall come down rite? :confused:

Tipping usually abt $30-50 as you like it.

Short time $150-$200

Overnight $300.00

A lot depends on your bargaining power.

Going tonight u noe? :p

shl3
26-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Sorry, correction. Price shall come down when supply more than demend.
I do agreed tips $30-50, ST $150-200 is reasonable. But what happened was those PRC will always bargain for more in which really spoit your mood.For myself, I will never talk about the price before hand. I paid after the session and amount depend on the quality of service.Most of the time I paid more than $200, pls dont scold me for spoit the market!

naemlo
26-09-2004, 10:30 PM
Sorry, correction. Price shall come down when supply more than demend.
I do agreed tips $30-50, ST $150-200 is reasonable. But what happened was those PRC will always bargain for more in which really spoit your mood.For myself, I will never talk about the price before hand. I paid after the session and amount depend on the quality of service.Most of the time I paid more than $200, pls dont scold me for spoit the market!

This Ktv used to be my playground..... it has been a long time since I last stepped into it. Tips used to be about 30-50 same as before n now.... As for ST I won't pay more than 150, normally I paid 100. As for overnite, normally is 150...

The above was the game I used to play. But now play different game, all oversea game which is cheaper.

Strider_sG
27-09-2004, 07:53 AM
This Ktv used to be my playground..... it has been a long time since I last stepped into it. Tips used to be about 30-50 same as before n now.... As for ST I won't pay more than 150, normally I paid 100. As for overnite, normally is 150...

The above was the game I used to play. But now play different game, all oversea game which is cheaper.
totally agree...i also dun pay more than 150 for o/n...if can dun pay better..hahahaha :D but not that type bluff wat tian wat di...i hate those!!! Good day time to sleep..wake up hunt for new prey

cbdicker
27-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Having heard alot abt the closing of dynasty kallang, anyone can confirm when they are really gonna move out? we do not want to open new bottle and realise next moment that they will be closing and cannot carry over to the next session.

cbdicker
27-09-2004, 11:11 AM
personal opinion is that this dy classic is much newer in terms of systems and rooms. price is exactly the same as dy kallang. but gals are much lesser and customer too are much lesser. But on the whole, the ratio of gals to customer is still favourable to us, as i realise during hh that there are lots of empty rooms and the gal tend to sit longer with cust. Rules are not so rigid in dy classic as we could do a bit more with the gals compared to dy kallang.

naemlo
27-09-2004, 01:26 PM
personal opinion is that this dy classic is much newer in terms of systems and rooms. price is exactly the same as dy kallang.

If my memory dun fails me, it's cheaper in Dyn than classic.

waypastprime
27-09-2004, 01:47 PM
If my memory dun fails me, it's cheaper in Dyn than classic.

Haha... At least ur memory didnt fail u. :p

I thought someone was 'lost' in Land of Sins. :D

naemlo
27-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Haha... At least ur memory didnt fail u. :p

I thought someone was 'lost' in Land of Sins. :D

So when u free, we go look for ger ger n mm2? Has not been to JC for the past 2 weeks.....

waypastprime
27-09-2004, 02:11 PM
So when u free, we go look for ger ger n mm2? Has not been to JC for the past 2 weeks.....

Just went there on Fri. With lament, chinois and manfon. Terrible night. Too many people. No MM2 nor GG :(

Let's see. Call me.

scoutckl628
04-10-2004, 01:09 PM
Yo bro,

Can tell me where is Dynasty Classis?? R we able to "play" inside the room or they r very strict and no hanky panky inside??

Dynasty or Dynasty classic, which is better in terms of gals and wildness??

Cheer

scoutckl628
04-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Yo bro, can share some light to me a newbie..... where is Dynasty Classic?? Does that place hv strict rules inside the room?? ANy hanky panky allow?? Thinking of going tonite, dont want to waste money on it...

petercm888
05-10-2004, 09:53 AM
went to Dynastic last nite. The business is quite bad maybe on Monday. The quantity of gals also lesser even the quality is drop. Saw few old gals there whom really cannot make it. Wonder anyone willing to take them?

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 09:58 AM
Yo bro, can share some light to me a newbie..... where is Dynasty Classic?? Does that place hv strict rules inside the room?? ANy hanky panky allow?? Thinking of going tonite, dont want to waste money on it...

at Peace Center enter from the side entrance and take the lift up... quality and quantity lose to the dynasty at leisure.... hanky panky up to individual...

mamamia
05-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Halo Freeman of the day....Not really that the quality is lower...quantity yes, dynasty at leisure is better....so finished you qigong?? :D at Peace Center enter from the side entrance and take the lift up... quality and quantity lose to the dynasty at leisure.... hanky panky up to individual...

naemlo
05-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Yo bro,

Can tell me where is Dynasty Classis?? R we able to "play" inside the room or they r very strict and no hanky panky inside??

Dynasty or Dynasty classic, which is better in terms of gals and wildness??

Cheer

U can c a cold storage there and a very big sign, Dynasty Classic..... 2nd storey , there is a Family Karaoke beside. Wonder the chio recept is still there......

petercm888
05-10-2004, 10:13 AM

Dynastic Classic located at Sophis Road, Peach Centre, 2nd Floor on top of the Cold Storage.

They are no hanky panky in the room just TCSS only. You want handy panky can go to XTD in Tanjong Pagar or others (sorry i dun know much of hanky panky joint cos I go KTV nite club only).

Dynastic Classic mostly PRC MM. The MM are butterfly during HH. Charges is $198.-/bottle inclusive room charge. For night section, they are both butterfuly & Mamasan. The charge is $298.-/bottle inclusive room charge.

Hope the info is useful to you.

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:17 AM
U can c a cold storage there and a very big sign, Dynasty Classic..... 2nd storey , there is a Family Karaoke beside. Wonder the chio recept is still there......

i tink the family karaoke close down liao....

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:19 AM
Halo Freeman of the day....Not really that the quality is lower...quantity yes, dynasty at leisure is better....so finished you qigong?? :D

not praticing today lah..... anyway hv u been back tyo Dyn Classic for tat BIG BOOBIES??? :D

naemlo
05-10-2004, 10:20 AM
not praticing today lah..... anyway hv u been back tyo Dyn Classic for tat BIG BOOBIES??? :D

Sound interesting.... big!!!!

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Sound interesting.... big!!!!

hahhahahha... u gotta verify wif mamamia.... he saw one...

mamamia
05-10-2004, 10:31 AM
My friend(that sat with the big boobies) asked me to go drinking again...But no idea where to go... I dun want to go back there, I take his Big boobies then he how??? BTW, he told me he no up her that night.... :eek: hahhahahha... u gotta verify wif mamamia.... he saw one...

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:33 AM
BTW, he told me he no up her that night.... :eek:

cos waiting for u wat.....hahhahahhahah :D

mamamia
05-10-2004, 10:36 AM
That is why I paiseh, dun want to go back there with my friend again...???? gong long (Dinosaur) rang li??? Later I play with BB he gong gong like me the last time starring at the ceiling board...Go out together must enjoy together ma... :D cos waiting for u wat.....hahhahahhahah :D

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:41 AM
That is why I paiseh, dun want to go back there with my friend again...???? gong long (Dinosaur) rang li??? Later I play with BB he gong gong like me the last time starring at the ceiling board...Go out together must enjoy together ma... :D

hahahhahah....so tat time u last went u gong gong look at ceiling....hahahhahaha.... yah out together must enjoy, if cannot enjoy and always argue here and there betta no go.... :D

mamamia
05-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Ya lor... last time I gong gong starred at the ceiling board then the floor wet wet...drooling lah dun think dirty... my friend so paiseh...and was well entertained by his BB... :D hahahhahah....so tat time u last went u gong gong look at ceilingD

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:51 AM
then the floor wet wet...drooling lah dun think dirty...

chey... i tot u spilled your drink...hahhahaha

mamamia
05-10-2004, 11:00 AM
As you know I really wet the floor but not by my drinks :D chey... i tot u spilled your drink...hahhahaha

naemlo
05-10-2004, 11:53 AM
My friend(that sat with the big boobies) asked me to go drinking again...But no idea where to go... I dun want to go back there, I take his Big boobies then he how??? BTW, he told me he no up her that night.... :eek:

Then let me have the honor to up her first.... hahahahah

mamamia
05-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Not sure if you can be the 1st!!! :eek: Then let me have the honor to up her first.... hahahahah

petercm888
08-10-2004, 07:51 AM
My friend(that sat with the big boobies) asked me to go drinking again...But no idea where to go... I dun want to go back there, I take his Big boobies then he how??? BTW, he told me he no up her that night.... :eek:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bro can you let me know the big boobies MM name?? No one try......Let me I go.....Tks.

chimera
12-10-2004, 06:32 AM
yesterday went to leisure park. realised that the whole building is closed. no more dynasty fun.....sigh!

K9696
12-10-2004, 07:56 AM
yesterday went to leisure park. realised that the whole building is closed. no more dynasty fun.....sigh!

Bro..
The dynasty is there, u got to go in from that leisure park underground carpark and go up by the lift... it is still there...........

petercm888
12-10-2004, 08:08 AM
I went there yesterday, noted the quantity of MM is much lesser & the customers also lesser. Maybe some people think the joint is closed.

This place will operate till Dec 31 then move to east coast. But the place is small, hv 20 over rooms only. The dynastic's fun will be no more in the new place.

K9696
12-10-2004, 10:46 AM
I went there yesterday, noted the quantity of MM is much lesser & the customers also lesser. Maybe some people think the joint is closed.

This place will operate till Dec 31 then move to east coast. But the place is small, hv 20 over rooms only. The dynastic's fun will be no more in the new place.

Hi Bro..
Is the MM quality good!! Did u got any good recommendation mm's (their nos)??
I meant.. sweet cum beauty ..??

petercm888
12-10-2004, 02:42 PM
The quality also so-so only. Some of them is quite old. I understanding that some of the gals cannot extend the visa & some due to poor business then went back early.

I & my fren all bring our own MM to there.

K9696
12-10-2004, 02:51 PM
The quality also so-so only. Some of them is quite old. I understanding that some of the gals cannot extend the visa & some due to poor business then went back early.

I & my fren all bring our own MM to there.

Brudder,

Wah that was bad ...oh!!... have to brought your own MM... then no more adventurous any more.........sigh!!!!!!!1 : :(

petercm888
12-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Brudder,

Wah that was bad ...oh!!... have to brought your own MM... then no more adventurous any more.........sigh!!!!!!!1 : :(

I got the PRC student gal fren so normally I will brought her to KTV. I felt more fun when play with the gal with KC. Maybe I old already, prefer to bring my own lunch box instead of go to hawker centre....kekekke

K9696
13-10-2004, 07:53 AM
I got the PRC student gal fren so normally I will brought her to KTV. I felt more fun when play with the gal with KC. Maybe I old already, prefer to bring my own lunch box instead of go to hawker centre....kekekke

Bro,
Can disclose your damages for bringing her to KTV?? Or how much monthly fee that you paid to her ??

petercm888
13-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Bro,
Can disclose your damages for bringing her to KTV?? Or how much monthly fee that you paid to her ??

If you bring the gal to KTV, depand on individe. Normally they will charge abt $150.00 for HH & $200-250 for nite section. I know 1 MM charge $300.00 to $500.00 She only go to KTV with client on booking basis. If no booking, she will not work on that day.

For my own MM gal fren. She with me abt 2 yrs. She needs someone really can trust by her & can take care of her. I even know her family in China. I paid for her school fee of $5600 per year, her apt in Bugis at $1,500 per month. Of course, some sundries, h/p & food is on me. This is the fix costs. I not fix any amount to give her (i dun like the work pay, haha..), normally i give her when she has no money abt $500-1000 per week, sometimes even dun give single cents. But I will give more when she need to send money back home. It is not often, abt 2-3 times per year.

Do you want one? I can introduce 1 to you. This gal request lesser, abt $2000 per month all in.

Dr Paulson
14-10-2004, 12:38 AM
:mad: :

This place is getting sleezy!!

Waiters and waitress macham bad service, always bulging into the rooms!

Not enough gals some more! Think All go to Tianaman. Scare of raids. Who saboed and call in CNB?

K9696
14-10-2004, 07:46 AM
If you bring the gal to KTV, depand on individe. Normally they will charge abt $150.00 for HH & $200-250 for nite section. I know 1 MM charge $300.00 to $500.00 She only go to KTV with client on booking basis. If no booking, she will not work on that day.

For my own MM gal fren. She with me abt 2 yrs. She needs someone really can trust by her & can take care of her. I even know her family in China. I paid for her school fee of $5600 per year, her apt in Bugis at $1,500 per month. Of course, some sundries, h/p & food is on me. This is the fix costs. I not fix any amount to give her (i dun like the work pay, haha..), normally i give her when she has no money abt $500-1000 per week, sometimes even dun give single cents. But I will give more when she need to send money back home. It is not often, abt 2-3 times per year.

Do you want one? I can introduce 1 to you. This gal request lesser, abt $2000 per month all in.

Bro...

Thks for your report...and indeed a very beautiful men like you cannot find anymore ... she must be loving you.......very much...
$2000 a month to me is very high... cannot tahan le..........
Moreover, 2k to her is too low.. maybe she might need another 2k guy to
feed her.... kekeke...
Should I need it will let you know.. can u pm me your hp no.
Thks a million

petercm888
14-10-2004, 08:33 AM

Not enough gals some more! Think All go to Tianaman. Scare of raids. Who saboed and call in CNB?

I at Dynastic in Monday & Thursday. Maybe I regular there, so the service is ok for me. The place is not so type of happening place, so the waiter will enter the room as & when. And they will stand out the glass window to look & see inside.

Anyway, I think tonite I will change the place. I prefer Orchard KTV. Not worth to TAM at HH as they also got Mamasan & high price for 1 bottle.

petercm888
14-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Bro...

Thks for your report...and indeed a very beautiful men like you cannot find anymore ... she must be loving you.......very much...
$2000 a month to me is very high... cannot tahan le..........
Moreover, 2k to her is too low.. maybe she might need another 2k guy to
feed her.... kekeke...
Should I need it will let you know.. can u pm me your hp no.
Thks a million

2K definite not enough for her. She will still go to work in weekdays. Sat/Sun will be with you.

I know some MMs, actual they dun work in KTV but they hv 2-3 bros to take care of them. So you are subsidy her & not bao her. Time sharing, Car sharing, now MM sharing....haha

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 11:07 AM

CNB? Dynasty was never well known for drugs...... LIDO is ...not forgetting CashBox. ;)

petercm888
14-10-2004, 11:34 AM
CNB? Dynasty was never well known for drugs...... LIDO is ...not forgetting CashBox. ;)

Bro, any update of Cashbox? I heard the place also a lot of PRC MM & the tips is lower the Dynasty. tks.

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Bro, any update of Cashbox? I heard the place also a lot of PRC MM & the tips is lower the Dynasty. tks.

Cashbox used to have a lot of SG Girls!... then after they move, the girls mostly stop working and the PRCs took over. but still got 1 mummy with SG/Malaysian Chinese.

Tips? about the same wor...

petercm888
14-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Cashbox used to have a lot of SG Girls!... then after they move, the girls mostly stop working and the PRCs took over. but still got 1 mummy with SG/Malaysian Chinese.

Tips? about the same wor...

It is happening place (i.e. XTD) or normally KTV nite club (i.e. Dynasty)??

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 11:45 AM
It is happening place (i.e. XTD) or normally KTV nite club (i.e. Dynasty)??

Normal KTV

K9696
14-10-2004, 01:00 PM
2K definite not enough for her. She will still go to work in weekdays. Sat/Sun will be with you.

I know some MMs, actual they dun work in KTV but they hv 2-3 bros to take care of them. So you are subsidy her & not bao her. Time sharing, Car sharing, now MM sharing....haha

Hi Bro

Do you like to share w me more detail about that 2k gal...
Sound interesting............ can consider...
May be brother I need you to elaborate more about her le....
then you can Pte.Msg me your mobile ,,,, then we share and talk le...

petercm888
14-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Hi Bro

Do you like to share w me more detail about that 2k gal...
Sound interesting............ can consider...
May be brother I need you to elaborate more about her le....
then you can Pte.Msg me your mobile ,,,, then we share and talk le...

Any info you need, you can PM me. I can share with you.

K9696
15-10-2004, 07:56 AM
Any info you need, you can PM me. I can share with you.

Hi Bro

So d you visited the place yesterday...
How's the place.... MM's more?? or quality going down??

petercm888
15-10-2004, 01:55 PM
Hi Bro

This week I am 3 nites there i.e. Mon, Tue & Thur. As mentioned before, I & my kaki all got regular gals.

I noted that the MMs uality is down, I saw some MMs are quite old.

makpoke
16-10-2004, 03:41 AM
ok im getting abit lost..are u all talking abt classic still or dynasty at leisure?

Ah Dez
16-10-2004, 05:20 AM
Hi Bro

The quality of most KTVs in singapore will be a bit low these few weeks. Because of the number of girls coming down.
Not only KTVs are affect, GL and La Sup Bar too...

Ah Dez
16-10-2004, 05:22 AM
ok im getting abit lost..are u all talking abt classic still or dynasty at leisure?

Dynasty @ Leisure. ;)

petercm888
16-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Hi Bro

Quality is no good but still got good stuff. Just choose & pick. Dun shy to look carefully to the MM. If you see someone you like just take her dun wait & go back later. Last week I saw 2 MM from Sichuan is quite pretty. I can't pick them cos I hv my own MM there.

K9696
18-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Quality is no good but still got good stuff. Just choose & pick. Dun shy to look carefully to the MM. If you see someone you like just take her dun wait & go back later. Last week I saw 2 MM from Sichuan is quite pretty. I can't pick them cos I hv my own MM there.

Hi Big Bro..
Last Friday went Classic DY... MM's quality no good... quite crowded so BUTTERFLY... fly.....fly... no FUN... should not go on Friday...

powertool69
18-10-2004, 02:09 PM
This week I am 3 nites there i.e. Mon, Tue & Thur. As mentioned before, I & my kaki all got regular gals.

I noted that the MMs uality is down, I saw some MMs are quite old.

You can said tat again.... I've been there (DY Leisure) lately, at less once a week. The quality dropping, that's why I've moved to DY Classic. However, my intuition tells me that the MMs at Classic are more $$$face. Most of them are on Student Pass & from the conversation wif them, I can gathered that they are out to hook a ROBERT to bao them of the period.

Just like one of my kakis said, playing wif these SEASON PARKING PRCs better be on your toes. Its safer to play wif COUPON PARKING type. - Pay parking on short-term basis, Parked, times up, drive & go!!! Season Parking - Eat Petrol very Heavy!!! :D

K9696
19-10-2004, 07:26 AM

HI Bro

So did you go down to Dynasty last night?????????
Any happenings.........