PDA

View Full Version : HCG database on Yahoo Groups

jumpaman
08-07-2003, 11:24 AM
I used to be able to get into http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HCG/files, then one day I was denied entry. Any brudders here have same problem?

_jaDeD_
08-07-2003, 11:28 AM
I unregistered accidentally and when I tried to register back, I was apparently unwelcomed...:(

geremi03
08-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
I unregistered accidentally and when I tried to register back, I was apparently unwelcomed...:(

I have the same problem with you. I changed my computer and when I tried to log in again I could not.

I then tried to register again but was unsuccessful.

Any other brothers here have the same problem with us being denied membership by the moderator.

sr123gmx
08-07-2003, 10:24 PM
me too

Hitman
09-07-2003, 12:06 AM
Same here

rexsee88
09-07-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by geremi03
I have the same problem with you. I changed my computer and when I tried to log in again I could not.

I then tried to register again but was unsuccessful.

Any other brothers here have the same problem with us being denied membership by the moderator.

ya boy, it really pissed me off, I have registered it , however, the moderator has so decided to share among their private goup, and reject my request to join in, then forget it !!

lancerglxi
10-07-2003, 11:55 AM
Hi All,

We welcome only brothers who are willing to share. Too many free-loaders. If any of you wish to join, all you have to do is submit a detailed FR to [email protected].

It is as simple as that.

jumpaman
10-07-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by lancerglxi
Hi All,

We welcome only brothers who are willing to share. Too many free-loaders. If any of you wish to join, all you have to do is submit a detailed FR to [email protected].

It is as simple as that.

Bradder Lancer, I have sent you my FR. Please let me in. Thanks.

andyqkw
23-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by lancerglxi
Hi All,

It is as simple as that. Now you're talking. Was being rejected without any reasons and nothing was being said on the Yahoo Group saying that a detail FR was required...

Piranas
23-07-2003, 04:09 PM
Cool down, just wanted more FRs to share around, I am sure it is not a problem with you guys

Cheers
Piranas

Originally posted by andyqkw
Now you're talking. Was being rejected without any reasons and nothing was being said on the Yahoo Group saying that a detail FR was required...

CPTMiller
23-07-2003, 06:24 PM
We have to be fair too.
Admin Lancer put in efforts for his yahoo group.
So many FR he has posted there.
If he want contribute from new members.
I think we should respect it too.

Originally posted by rexsee88
ya boy, it really pissed me off, I have registered it , however, the moderator has so decided to share among their private goup, and reject my request to join in, then forget it !!

Junkboy
23-07-2003, 11:20 PM
i tot nowadays the hcg group also very low profile liao?

i think yahoo groups overall very bad format lah, not that useful, those that i joined just generally died down over time.

cubic
24-07-2003, 12:54 AM
hi bro lancerglxi,

what is this group all about ?

pls advise, thanks.

25-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by cubic
hi bro lancerglxi,

what is this group all about ?

pls advise, thanks.

you can go this classifieds website to check for some massage
services.But mind you,some are gays ok.better read properly