PDA

View Full Version : LA Club

blood
10-07-2003, 02:20 PM
went recently with breakdown.

$750 for two bottles of martell and one small bottle free.

girls are pretty but not wild, only talk with no even breat action.

not take outs, boring....

frankly rather go Orchard KTV with two bottles and one bottle free

at least girls are much better, wild at least, drinks also cheaper, and can take out... not recommanded if you intent to open two bottles and for take out desire...

hardrocksg
10-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by blood
went recently with breakdown.

$750 for two bottles of martell and one small bottle free.

girls are pretty but not wild, only talk with no even breat action.

not take outs, boring....

frankly rather go Orchard KTV with two bottles and one bottle free

at least girls are much better, wild at least, drinks also cheaper, and can take out... not recommanded if you intent to open two bottles and for take out desire...

Is it ur 1st time there?
Last time I was there, there were take out either the viets or PRCs
Dunno if mummies Kent n Connie still there?

blood
10-07-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by hardrocksg
Is it ur 1st time there?
Last time I was there, there were take out either the viets or PRCs
Dunno if mummies Kent n Connie still there?

ya my mummies are Kent and connie, they don have PRC anymore there all locals and malaysian

et911
11-07-2003, 05:21 PM
Hi Bros,

I just went down to LA yesterday night, tot post some updates.

If you are uncomfortable with Ken (I dont like her totally, always shouting at top of her voice, always trying to finish your drink to force you open more), you should look for Saber. She takes care of customers much better.

I just saw a PRC (sat wif my friend) yesterday, young looking gal, cannot remember name, not too sure if there are any more. There are also a number of Viets, and of couse, fair number of Malaysians.

If you prefer wilder chicks, tell Saber, she will bring them in. If you prefer to look for "gal frens", she can arrange those too.

As for gals who can play, there are quite a number. I know at least 3 Malaysians and 2 Viets who can be "v fun".

There are also a lot of pretty gals, mixture of young (abt 20) and slightly mature ones (about 25), but mostly gal frens type, if you get what I mean.

The damage for one bottle is about $370, still cheaper compared to some joints. 2 plus half quite common, only super regulars get 2 + 1.

Have fun bros!

cheers,
et911

hardrocksg
12-07-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by et911
Hi Bros,

I just went down to LA yesterday night, tot post some updates.

If you are uncomfortable with Ken (I dont like her totally, always shouting at top of her voice, always trying to finish your drink to force you open more), you should look for Saber. She takes care of customers much better.

I just saw a PRC (sat wif my friend) yesterday, young looking gal, cannot remember name, not too sure if there are any more. There are also a number of Viets, and of couse, fair number of Malaysians.

The damage for one bottle is about $370, still cheaper compared to some joints. 2 plus half quite common, only super regulars get 2 + 1.

Have fun bros!

cheers,
et911
]
Total hands up for your point on Ken, since her eminent dayz she had been like tat........

et911
21-07-2003, 08:35 PM
]
Total hands up for your point on Ken, since her eminent dayz she had been like tat........

Bro hardrocksg,

Yeap. Cannot stand it totally. Especially worse when she does not have enough tables to hit her quota for that night, you are in for it.

Wonder why people still go look for her. I will definitely ask for Saber anytime over her. At ;east Saber gives us the respect as customers. We are consumers and should be accorded some respect and rights!

Oh yes, to add to my previous post, there are Singaporeans there of course. But I must warn most are "talk" only gals, so you decide. :D But I do believe some are quite "sociable".

cheers,
et911

hardrocksg
22-07-2003, 08:06 AM
Bro hardrocksg,

Yeap. Cannot stand it totally. Especially worse when she does not have enough tables to hit her quota for that night, you are in for it.

Wonder why people still go look for her. I will definitely ask for Saber anytime over her. At ;east Saber gives us the respect as customers. We are consumers and should be accorded some respect and rights!

Oh yes, to add to my previous post, there are Singaporeans there of course. But I must warn most are "talk" only gals, so you decide. :D But I do believe some are quite "sociable".

cheers,
et911
Never tried Saber but she sounds very familiar.......hmmm
I like mummy at my beck n call
- They call it service, i say its shiok!

et911
23-07-2003, 07:35 PM
Never tried Saber but she sounds very familiar.......hmmm
I like mummy at my beck n call
- They call it service, i say its shiok!

Bro,

She was the assistant of Ken, now on "her own".

If you like "beck n call" service, you would not be disappointed! She treats us pretty good, and all those frens I brought there who returned on their own pretty good too. So far no complaints from any of us.

If you like shiok.. :D you would be pleased, that I am pretty sure.

cheers,
et911

DaBom
24-07-2003, 09:30 AM
sorry to interrupt, but can i get the location of this joint?
thanks in advance.

et911
24-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by DaBom
sorry to interrupt, but can i get the location of this joint?
thanks in advance.

Excelsior Hotel, 4th floor. You should consider booking a room if you are going on Friday (always full).

cheers,
et911

hardrocksg
30-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Bro,

She was the assistant of Ken, now on "her own".

If you like "beck n call" service, you would not be disappointed! She treats us pretty good, and all those frens I brought there who returned on their own pretty good too. So far no complaints from any of us.

If you like shiok.. :D you would be pleased, that I am pretty sure.

cheers,
et911

No wunder I tot her name rings a bell.......
The last time i went there, it was Ken and after tat never go back liao knowing tat she is there

et911
30-07-2003, 06:28 PM
No wunder I tot her name rings a bell.......
The last time i went there, it was Ken and after tat never go back liao knowing tat she is there

Yeap.. I wouldnt have returned if Ken is still serving us, tat's for sure!

The last few trips down when Ken saw me she tried to say hello, but I just turned and walk away. Never like people to "bully" me.:p

cheers,
et911

hardrocksg
31-07-2003, 12:09 PM
Yeap.. I wouldnt have returned if Ken is still serving us, tat's for sure!

The last few trips down when Ken saw me she tried to say hello, but I just turned and walk away. Never like people to "bully" me.:p

cheers,
et911

Perhaps 1 day when a few bruddas who share the same feeling all kena 4D or windfall can buy alot of drinks n drink w her til she KO.
Tats my style - beat her in her game and drive terror into their hearts
Tats y alot o places i go to the mummies all damn scared o me
haha