PDA

View Full Version : China City Massage Joint

ampat
11-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Saw a business card of the owner of this joint, wow! solid looking like actress quality.

Any bros been there and FR pls. Wanting to try..grrr

youngfish
11-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ampat
Saw a business card of the owner of this joint, wow! solid looking like actress quality.

will appreciate if u could go and try immediately, dont wait liao.

Do send us the FRs.

itchyDICK
11-07-2003, 12:40 PM

since the owner so solid, mai tu liao, go go go!!! try & let us noe, tank u.:D

CHIONG
11-07-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by itchyDICK
since the owner so solid, mai tu liao, go go go!!! try & let us noe, tank u.:D

Where's the location? Maybe I can go try later??
Not a bad idea rites :D

ampat
11-07-2003, 02:03 PM
location ; - 115 East Coast Rd

Pls go, have to work now.

globetrotter
11-07-2003, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ampat
[B]location ; - 115 East Coast Rd

Are you sure about location? Any landmarks in the vicinity?

becks2410
11-07-2003, 08:02 PM
pass by just now...damn ex..

$60 / 1 hr msg

didnt go in..

too ex//

globetrotter
22-07-2003, 12:25 PM

Tried this joint yesterday.

Location - along East Coast Road, directly opposite Katong Mall, just before the junction with Joo Chiat Road.

Set-up - 2 storeys - ground floor is reception and (I think) 2 to 3 cubicles. Up stairs all cubicles with toilet and attached bathroom.

Deco - very new place, so deco is the best I have seen in the Joo Chiat/East Coast area. First time I have seen cubicles with wooden sliding doors as doors (instead of the ubiquitous fabric curtains in other similar joints).

Reception - greeted by a fairly "young" and not too unattractive PRC lady upon entering. Suspect she is a model or an aspiring model because as you look around and go upstairs you will see her "portraits" hanging on the walls. Rather friendly sort of person. Also saw a man at the reception, either one of the owners or something.

Cubicles - partitioned up to three-quarters up, bed new, floor carpeted, everything seems new - hmmmm, give them another month or so and we will see.

Dress-code - did not see any shorts in the cubicle, so just took off everything and used towel to wrap my lower half.

Massage - a 30 plus (I think, did not ask her age) peidu ma, from northern china by the name of Daisy. Looks average, body slim type, average height, but was pleasantly surprised by her uniform which consisted of a black pair of long pants and a bare back halter type satin chinese design top. Found out from her that massage is $40 per hour, scrub is an additional $10 and you can opt for the use of "fragant oil" for another $10.

Opted for 2 hr session with scrub.

Massage was average - does not really know how to use strength to loosen the sinews and muscles.

After back massage completed, opted for scrub before doing the front. Scrub was, well, "different". Instead of the usual hard scrub that leaves you in slight pain, her's was more of a sensuous scrub, lightly rubbing the scrub cream onto my body. Unfortunately, up till now no indication of "specials". Front scrub was the same sensuous treatment but deliberately stay away from the groin area. One thing I did not like was the luke warm water used for the scrub. With the air-con blowing and her taking her time with the scrub kind of left me cold.

Shower was, well, a shower.

Back to cubicle and waited for her to do my front. Instead of starting with my front, she kind of hinted to me that I had about half an hour left and asked whether I wanted a massage or just a chit chat. Shit, a con-job coming my way. Asked her to do my stomach. She replied by saying, "oh do your stomach and lower body, is it?" I smiled and said yes.

Instead of a good stomach rub, she just did a couple of perfunctory strokes and went for my brother. OK, I thought, if that's the way you want it. Started my auto-roaming. Her wearing a bare back halter made it easier for me to unzip her top and play with her tits, rub and sucked them. Tits fair size for her but soft and sagging. Ejaculated after about 15 mins. Only thing less than ideal was that she was sitting on a stool when performing her service. Whilst that made it easier for me to attack her top, her sitting position meant that I could not attack her bottom.

Dressed up and left.

Damage - $80 for massage, $10 for scrub - paid her $30 for HJ.

P.S. - learnt from her that their normal closing time is 11 pm but can be extended if customer comes late or has a booking.

RTF - probably, set-up and ambience quite nice. Also saw a couple of younger looking and more chio girls when I left.

becks2410
22-07-2003, 02:07 PM
are there any gals here providing Jua Gen services??

globetrotter
22-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by becks2410
are there any gals here providing Jua Gen services??

If you mean Jua Gen as in the therapeutical sense, I suspect the answer is no, and I doubt if any peidu ma can provide a proper jua gen job unless you want to risk damaging your little brother. If you want real jua gen searh for the thread of jua gen. Although I have never tried them some brothers make glamorous claims about them.

IMHO peidu mamas can only provide HJs (and maybe the occassional BJ and FJ), and even then they don't seem to be able to let you release when you are about to ejaculate. Once this peidu ma almost strangled my little borther when I was about to cum, but she just squeezed so hard that my sperm was blocked, causing me some discomfort.

pandadee
22-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Nothing to do so went to this tuina shop that i saw a day before. Facilties and setup all new and i know they opened not long coz i'm just working nearby, very nearby.

Was served by a girl named May, with a cfm look, age around early 30. Was given a short to wear but she said no need since i opted mo sha, so in my heart i already guess got special service provided liao. the mo sha part was soft and nice but she didn't touch my didi in the process of mo sha. Always use a towel to wrap around it. Her massage was hard and sometimes even painful but i just kept quiet and "loon".

In the end she asked me whether i want to massage "there" and i said yes but didn't ask how much. She look at me and said "but we are charging extra oh" and i asked how much and she said $50!!! I was shocked and asked why so much and she said it's a standard fee there. I feel that it's too expensive and told her other tui na shops only charges $30 some even $20 and she said those are no standard type. I told her I got not enough money and she attempted to reduce to $40 and i still feel expensive. So i just rejected her and she looked a bit regretted for markup the price till so high, but yet she didn't reduce further to $30. With a little bit of time left, she continued with her massage and after finished i just paid at the counter and left. She even saw me out the door. Service wise not bad lah.

Total damage $60 for 1 1/2 hr massage and $10 for mo sha.

Advice to other brothers dun give in easily if they ask for $50 coz i dun feel the worth. Luckily I didn't agree else I would be paying $20 more than the other brother who only paid $30

globetrotter
22-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by pandadee
She look at me and said "but we are charging extra oh" and i asked how much and she said $50!!!

The lady who massaged me did not tell me there was an extra charge and I never asked. She just did her job and (I guess) expected me to do mine.

Please therefore do not take $30 as standard or fixed. I doubt if there is a fixed price for these sort of things.

At the end of the day, I suppose it boils down to what you consider to be fair and reasonable. Although we should not spoil the market by paying excessively we should also be mindful that these ladies are taking a certain degree of risk by providing these services and expect to be fairly compensated. Come to think of it, where did the $30 price tag come from?

I usually pay between $30 to $40 but I have paid more than that before but then the girl provided something more than just a HJ.

Just my two cents worth.

Cheers

euphoria
23-07-2003, 08:24 PM
I was also wondering where did the '$30 for HJ' term come from...:confused: Anyway, I think the brothers here are trying to 'tame' those PRC peidu mamas' asking of $50 for HJ... :D

klik88
23-07-2003, 10:07 PM
I thought HJ rate without fingering is normally 30.

KCLIM73
23-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by euphoria
I was also wondering where did the '$30 for HJ' term come from...:confused: Anyway, I think the brothers here are trying to 'tame' those PRC peidu mamas' asking of $50 for HJ...

Frankly, I do not think that there is a rate. There was this PDMM whom I got to jack off for me. I am quite sure she doesn't do this a lot cos she really doesn't know how to do this well. Anyway, she jacked me off, I paid her $50, and she looked happy with the $10 tips. Not that I ngeow...but at the end she asked me for $40 ma....so I know she didn't expect to get paid for the hj.

It really depends on your rapport with the ladies. Of course, there are some brothers with honey mouths here who has had the opportunity to get away without paying for specials.... right? :D

pandadee
24-07-2003, 03:58 AM
Although there isn't a standard rate, still i feel that $50 for a hj is too expensive, and i don even know whether does she allow boobs squeezing. For $50 I'd rather go HC coz HC gals are more skillful in hj (most of them). Most of the PRC gals just wank you off and $50 gone. Which gal isn't taking a risk for doing this?

owen10
25-07-2003, 11:47 AM
I agree with bro KCLIM it depends on yr rapport with the PRC. If u r a regular or she likes u, she wont ask u for extras for a HJ. Maybe some may call me ngeow but I dun thk $50 for a 10 min HJ + rabba really justify.

Btw the joint discussed reminds me of a similar one opp JSP - Kang Hua. Its on the 2nd storey of a shophouse .. a few rows away from the indian kopi shop. Not sure if its a branch of d mentioned. Also had wooden doors, nice decor n similar svcs. $40/hr for full body massage. But at tt time didnt bother to wait as all masseurs (abt 5 of them) occupied n had to wait 1/2 hr.

hardrocksg
30-07-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by owen10
I agree with bro KCLIM it depends on yr rapport with the PRC. If u r a regular or she likes u, she wont ask u for extras for a HJ. Maybe some may call me ngeow but I dun thk $50 for a 10 min HJ + rabba really justify.

Btw the joint discussed reminds me of a similar one opp JSP - Kang Hua. Its on the 2nd storey of a shophouse .. a few rows away from the indian kopi shop. Not sure if its a branch of d mentioned. Also had wooden doors, nice decor n similar svcs. $40/hr for full body massage. But at tt time didnt bother to wait as all masseurs (abt 5 of them) occupied n had to wait 1/2 hr.

Know of a story of a fren who got a BBBJ at 20
Laughed my balls off.................

Specialboy
29-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Happen to drive pass this joint today & saw a quite chio PRC standing outside, seems like a live advertisement to entice customer, just nice my car was stopping right in front of her(during red light)I kept looking at her and she also noticed that i was looking at her and she sort of like give a shy smile(as in like wanna try me). So decided to try it out, after parking my car went to the joint and requested for the chio PRC based on the dress she was wearing. What the fuck, the recep said that she just went up with a customer, knn, 10mins only and she taken up.

So bo bian, recep recommended another one. Now they having promo, 1hr $40, they give extra 1/2 hr. Due to time constraint, took up 45mins massage for $30. Was led to a room with sliding wooden door(better than curtain), in came this PRC which sad to say,her looks are simply aren't attractive or appeals to me. I thought to myself, today confirm save money liao.

Asked me to change into the boxer shorts on the bed(big mistake) and after that she started the massage with fragant oil, claimed that is gd for relaxation. After abt 30mins of gd massage, she ask me do i want to massage my head, i said no, then she continue to ask what about "there" and i said no again. Well i've to comment that her attitude was quite gd as her face did not turn black after rejecting her, instead she proceed to massage my back when i sat on the bed.

After the massage, didn't bother to bathe and while i was putting on my clothes, saw her folding the boxer shorts and lay it nicely on the bed, the face tower also never change. KNN, i simply sianz one half, thoughts start running thru' my head don't know whether the guy/guys B4 me got any skin problems? Immediately felt itchy, quickly rush back home to shower.

On the way out saw another 2 PRC quite pleasant looking, at least better the one who service me.

Massage : 7.5/10
Ambience : 8/10
Looks : 4/10
FJ : Never try
HJ : Never try so didn't ask price
Name : Never ask

Damage : $30/45mins

Will definitely try the chio PRC again, wait for my FR ok. That's all for my contribution after so long.

Accord_JDM
30-05-2004, 08:50 AM
Pass by the place and saw the big sign showing China City Massage in chinese words... see quite new so decide to venture inside...

After parking my car, i went to the joint, saw some guys doing renovation on some cubicles at the ground floor and was greet by the so called lady boss who looked quite presentable in her 30s...

i was quoted $40 for 70mins for massage, if want scrub need to add $10 and use of "frangance oil" need to add another $10... in the end, i decided to have the "frangance oil"... after which i was told that payment is after the session... (quite different from other massage centre) since 1st time there so i don't know any girl, therefore the lady boss intro me a girl named xiao ling...

as mentioned before by the other bros, the rooms were new with sliding wooden door(better than curtain) for the entrance, in came this PRC - xiao ling (from fujian) whom seem to be around early 30s... nicely dressed with ave built... looks is ave too... but sad to say,she do not appeals to me. I thought to myself, today confirm save money liao.

Saw the boxer short on the bed and immediately changed into it while waiting for the girl to come... and after that she started the massage with fragant oil, claimed that is good for skin relaxation. Suddenly she ask me if i want to remove my short so that can be more comfortable... (i can guess her intentions so say ok...) she then immediately remove my short and continue her massage...massage was pretty ok... not too hard but with a little strenght at the right place at the upper body... however coming to my butt, she really focus on her massage there... making me kinda shiok... nevertheless, sad to say she never massage my legs... (WTF)

About 30mins of massage, she ask me to turn over and start to massage my front area... she stood above my head area and kept forcing her breast on my face while massage my front... damn seducing and shiok... after a while, she ask me if i want to massage around my groin area... i say ok la... she started to do that and without asking me, give me a HJ... her skill in HJ is good... and allows roam of her body especially her breast... (guess is a C cupper)

End of the session, she never ask for the extra thing she do but based on good will, i tip her the usual price of $30 for the HJ... she is very friendly, keep chatting with me and even see me out of the shop... service is damn good... (hard to find in massage centre)

when i was on my way out, i saw another PRC... quite chio looking who look much much younger and better than the one service me... but sad to say i never get to ask her name... next time may try her out man...

Massage : 6.5/10
Body : 7/10
Ambience : 8/10
Looks : 6/10
FJ : Never try
HJ : 8/10, Never quote me price but i tipped her $30
Name : xiao ling (from fujian province)
RTF : definitely

Damage : $40/70mins + $10 additional for frangance oil use

anmolover
11-09-2004, 01:00 AM
some weeks ago, tried this tn joint since never try b4. while i was brought upstairs on the way saw a few quite chio prc. i'm a bit moved. the boss asked if i want young one or skillful, a bit hesitate and said i needed good massage. here come's wendy. not the stunning type, a typical 30+ look, not so chatty but massage's good, she said she paid $500 to learn which i believe bcos can tell her skill is trained. then when asked the golden question, she's quite easy going, willing to take my counter-offer of $30 for hj, may be she knows her appearance dun have bargaining power.

look:5/10 (30+, can't expect much)
massage:8/10
body:slim, boobs handful, cup A
attitude:8/10
hj:8/10 (cheap & good)
damage: $28 for 45 min + $30 for hj

those who like good massage and value for money hj can probably look for her.

another night, after a jug of boring beer, so disappointed that no chick in the pub, went back to look for wendy for a good massage, was told she's not in, was recommended another prc, look ok but very petite, guess she's no strength but since went in already, just go for it loh. surprisingly she can press quite well though not really the skillful type but got some "3 leg cat" gong fu which i think it's fair enough. may be after a drink became a bit talkative, made her tell her story, how she came to SG, why she do massage and crap like this etc. then finally without surprise, she shyly asked the question, after some bargaining due to short of cash (i got only $70 left in the pocket, after the $36 massage money, left only $34), she got no choice but to take the $30 hj deal. at first she resist my attempt to unhook her bra (she said only cat $50 can touch), but i'm so much stronger than her, so she got no choice, then again to resist to let me see and grap her breast but ha ha I'm still stronger :-) finally she give up the resistance. either it's bcos of the alcohol or her not-so-fantastic hj skill, cannot cum after 20 min and time is up, she asked how, of cos I asked her to work faster and harder i got no more $ to extend. though i can feel that she's a bit unhappy but at least she still smile at me, good attitude, a bonus point. time already run out, so i have to make her stroke faster and i hav to concentrate in order to unload, but i hav a strange feeling after the shot, my didi is numb. !@##$#^#. i wonder if my skin is worn out. quickly pay her bos dun want to get charged extra due to extended time, she starts to believe that i hav only $70 in my wallet when i started to dig my $2 note.

god damn it when i went back home to shower, i realize that my didi is double my usual size. my skin is swollen. it's really scary, i started to worry, fxxx!!! hope it'll be back to normal without spending the $ saved in hj to see doctor. hope all bros out there can pray for me... guess hav to rest for some time liao...

name: jasmine
look: 6/10
massage: 7/10
body: body:slim, boobs handful, cup A, skin is smooth and comfortable to touch
attitude: 7/10
hj:6.5/10 (hard to rate this time cos dun know if it's her problem or my problem, but definitely marked deducted due to my swollen skin)
damage: $36 for 1 hr + $30 hj

kinkysauage
30-10-2004, 05:22 PM
bro anmolover,
kelly is another good choice. she can rub, got the lau chio look, fair & nice tits & boot size. was there last week or so, judy attended to me as kelly was busy. so so looking & i think she should be ard thirties. did not turn me on by her look. so just go 4 a rub rub lor. her rub was quite good & quite strong. after rubbing my back 4 20mins, she asked me to flip over. when she massage my chest, her soft & freshy boots kept pressing my head. damn shiok! at that time, my did was bit aroused. then she started to massage my tighs & groin, her boots kept contacting my tighs & didi. she did not stop but continued for a while & kept giving me the cheeky smiled when i didi stand up. from the side view, i could see that her boots are quite big, c-cups, and her body & complexion is quite proportionate & fair. w/o further hesitation, my hand slipped into her dress. wow lau! she wore a t-back man! i was abit excited, so i started to stand up & stripped her without any resistance (only i pc dress & bra) but kept whispering my ear that i'm very naughty & gave me a cfm look. her body shape was indeed quite solid & likewise for her boots. nice & tiny pinky tits. as usual, i started to lick & suck her inviting tits while she was standing naked except her t-back & i was in siting position. since both my hands were free, i lifted her t-back to the right sideway & my finger started to attrack her pussy from her buttock. her pussy is quite wet & she kept moaning softy when i fingered her. after fingering her for a while, my did became too hot to handle & too cold to hold, i asked her to bend down so that i could performed the doggie on her, she became sober & backup. telling me that the boss don't allow her to do it here. beside, she don't hv the raincoat. told me that we could arrange to do it in the budget hotel another day. instead, she told me to a good boy & just lie down & she will service me. while i was lying down, she started to licked my tits & stroking my didi with her hand. then she slowly moved her body to my hard rod. to my surprised, she used her boots & tits to rub on my didi. damn shiok! with some stroking by her hands, i exploded & some of my organs were landed on her boots. she was not angry but kept giggling. end of the day, she helped me to cleaned up & i paid her 100bucks including the counter charges. she accepted gracefully. i think i exceeded the 1 hr time frame. quite thrilling experience!

anmolover
01-11-2004, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=kinkysauage]bro anmolover,
kelly is another good choice. she can rub, got the lau chio look, fair & nice tits & boot size. was there last week or so, judy attended to me. as kelly was busy...QUOTE]

bro kinkysauage,
thank you for your recommendation! will keep that in mind and try later. was quite annoyed by the tn gals service and kinda of retiring from the tn shop already, but may be will still explore a bit once a while...when i need a quick relief... recently follow friends to go cheong in the hc in jb where they provide more value-for-money service, so less activity in sg now

kinkysauage
01-11-2004, 06:52 PM
bro kinkysauage,
thank you for your recommendation! will keep that in mind and try later. was quite annoyed by the tn gals service and kinda of retiring from the tn shop already, but may be will still explore a bit once a while...when i need a quick relief... recently follow friends to go cheong in the hc in jb where they provide more value-for-money service, so less activity in sg now[/QUOTE]

no problem. afterall, this forum is for sharing infro. you're right man, the babes in jb provide a better service.

Cyberboy
02-11-2004, 12:49 AM
been to 101 but always could not locate this joint ... where is it?

HellBoy Van
02-11-2004, 01:15 AM
been to 101 but always could not locate this joint ... where is it?

If you are asking about location of 101, it is just a few shop next to the NEW CHINA CITY....................

trust me, the bussss there are nothing to shout about.....

kinkysauage
02-11-2004, 11:38 PM
don't waste yr time & $ over at 101. unless they hv change their marketing strategy; hv more young & pretty babes.

terror
03-11-2004, 02:03 PM
If u honey mouth, also can get $20..no problem

flowdown
05-11-2004, 03:35 PM
the place has been operated by new group.

look at a couple of them . cant make it ....

kinkysauage
10-11-2004, 01:05 AM

r u sure this place is taken up by another person?? kelly, judy, yang & other pretty babes are no longer there? yang is a young & sweet looking babe that was highly recommended by my kakis. my kakis told me that she don't put on bra! she got a busty boots & pinky tits. beside, her asking rates is very reasonable. she is my next target. oh man! it is a disaster if china city has changed the ownership whereby china city is renowned for their babes. :confused:

kinkysauage
20-11-2004, 11:04 PM

you're right man. tis pl had changed ownership. saw afew lau aunties ard the counter. already damn sia. asked 4 yang & told by d counter that she is no longer working. she suggested that she will arrange other better babe 4 me. as i don't feel confident with d aunties & w/o seeing any pretty babes ard, i left tis place. tis pl used to hv alot of pretty babes. my kakis & myself have not doubts on the previous boss's recommendation, taste & services. i think those pretty babes either working or left. anyway, i must compliments the previous boss 4 making this pl a great success. :o

TimDuncan21
24-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Hi brudders out there!
I'm newbie here,today 1st posting n 1st FR.
Actually tried b4 a few of tuina n HC b4 but never join forum,today just joined wanna contribute since i've got alot of infos on tuina n HC in this forum.

just came back from china city

name:ah may
looks:[if u like lau chio]7.5-8/10
cup:C+(a handful is enough)
massage:7.5/10(me big size,so she give all her strength liao)
hj:7
jg:7(SG quite hard 2 find ppl who know good jg technique)usually i go eden(JB)4 it
service:no bj,fj lah.she very polite n easy 2 talk.

i was actually hunting some new tn in JC this hot afternoon,but couldn't find any who has nice pretty face,then it starts 2 rain n i was just finishing my katong laksa.so no choice,no umbrella 2 walk 2 my car,so decide 2 walk down towards 101 n new china,passing by 101,i took a @@ inside n very quiet,so start walking down again n another @@ into new china,upon then i saw a quite pretty girl inside thru their stupid small little white stickers which covers the shop.so i grab my balls n walk in despite ppl on the roadside(inside the cars,aunties walking around n Lina Ng from channel U also shopping around there).i was immediately greet by the pretty lady,but took a second glance n found out its a not bad looking lau chio(not pretty lady heart sank a bit).so she brought me upstairs,deco n ambience not bad,very cosy.
as usual,went into the room,change into superman shorts(but not red) n lay down on the high "table".then she start massage n ask if ok with strength(i read u loud n clear,roger out...)me 1.8m n quite well built,can sense she is almost panting liao,but her strength is just nice on me.(although sometime wanna screammmmm,especially the lower back)after massage came scrub,as usual.after all the massage n scrub,ask me turn around n ask "do u want me 2 save superman?" so check price 1st,so she say $50,then i say ppl recommend me here 1 say only $30,then she ok ok with it,but no black face(unlike other places i've experienced)so hj proceeds,superman shoots while me fondling the (u know).i also observed that her skin very smooth,nice 2 touch.after that,ask her whether she know jg,n she reply yes,me damn surprise cos most SG HC n TN gals don't know this.so decided 2 give a try(since she quite a nice lady).after the jg,felt JB 1 is better,but she almost can make it loh.so wash up,change up n pay up then leave.might return 4 her JG.
Finally,total damage:
massage:$46/hr with scrub n ah bu neh neh oil
hj:$30
jg:$30 with $10 tips
parking coupon:$1
parking ticket:$30(ks#z@%**xi*)cb!
$146!!!

but still a happy man!
cheers! :)

TimDuncan21
24-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Anybody seen my post???i just posted this evening n its gone.

well anyway,me newbie today n wanna contribute 2 this forum that it has given me tons of sex infos.

after reading this thread,i decided 2 drop by new china city this afternoon despite the rain.so i went in(with eyes looking curiously@me from ppl on the roadside,Lina Ng from channel U was around there shopping).
2 cut story short,was entertain by a lau chio,wearing a dress.so went upstairs,change 2 superman shorts,lay down n massage,upper body then lower,legs(as usual lah),then came scrub,after that i was ask 2 turn around n hj?ok.as usual with slow fast pace,but her spotlight very glaring loh,mercedes C230 white headlight man!cannot tahan!both heads running mad,big n small head then volcano eruption... then ask her whether she know jg n she say yes,so go ahead with round 2,but her jg not as powerful as JB,almost made it,but SG quite hard 2 find ppl with good jg skills,so quite pleased with it loh.
total damage:
massage with scrub $46/hr
hj $30(actually $50)
jg $30+$10 tips(she very friendly n polite)
damn loh,kenna car ticket $30.hai...
but happy with the service lah

Accord_JDM
25-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Anybody seen my post???i just posted this evening n its gone.....

alamak bro...
u posted 2 times leh...
have more patience for your post to appear la cos u only a moderated samster....
nevertheless, i up your rept for your effort in providing us your 1st FR...

cheers. :D

kinkysauage
25-11-2004, 10:07 PM
bro TimDuncan21,
hv not hear of ah mei. she sound cool after reviewing yr rating. how is her looks as compared to kelly. hv not seen any chio babes since this pl was taken over by d new management. pls keep us posted on the gers especially those hardcore ones. ;)

HellBoy Van
25-11-2004, 11:22 PM
bro TimDuncan21,
hv not hear of ah mei. she sound cool after reviewing yr rating. how is her looks as compared to kelly. hv not seen any chio babes since this pl was taken over by d new management. pls keep us posted on the gers especially those hardcore ones. ;)

This May, bro TimDuncan21 is talking about have been with China City for quite a while liao......... small in size, and trust me, she look in her mid 30s, though the lighting in China City (dim) make her look younger......

Had 2 sessions with her b4, basically my comments is.......... I believe there are better gems in China City........... miss those days when Nuo Ya is still there....... a slim and lanky, perm hair PDMM, her voice already make me steam liao..............

orche
26-11-2004, 09:37 AM
Anybody seen my post???i just posted this evening n its gone.

well anyway,me newbie today n wanna contribute 2 this forum that it has given me tons of sex infos.

massage with scrub $46/hr
hj $30(actually $50)
jg $30+$10 tips(she very friendly n polite)
damn loh,kenna car ticket $30.hai...
but happy with the service lah

Either u have been conned by the gal or U don't understand the menu.

If U pay for JG, why are u paying for HJ?

A good JG (incl HJ) cost $50 max (gd skill performed by a 7/10 gal)

Sometime, 1+1 doesn't = 2
:confused:

kinkysauage
27-11-2004, 12:45 AM
This May, bro TimDuncan21 is talking about have been with China City for quite a while liao......... small in size, and trust me, she look in her mid 30s, though the lighting in China City (dim) make her look younger......

Had 2 sessions with her b4, basically my comments is.......... I believe there are better gems in China City........... miss those days when Nuo Ya is still there....... a slim and lanky, perm hair PDMM, her voice already make me steam liao..............

thks bro, got yr hinds. btw, does she allow autoroaming & etc...beside may, who is/are the new kids on the board? veli reluctant to visit this pl again becos of d aunties leh. you know lah, sometimes paiseh to reject them. :rolleyes:

TimDuncan21
27-11-2004, 01:31 PM
thks bro, got yr hinds. btw, does she allow autoroaming & etc...beside may, who is/are the new kids on the board? veli reluctant to visit this pl again becos of d aunties leh. you know lah, sometimes paiseh to reject them. :rolleyes:

well,u got 2 sweet talk her into that loh.like i said,her headlights r C class 1,i can say 1 of the best i've seen.

:cool:

TimDuncan21
27-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Either u have been conned by the gal or U don't understand the menu.

If U pay for JG, why are u paying for HJ?

A good JG (incl HJ) cost $50 max (gd skill performed by a 7/10 gal)

Sometime, 1+1 doesn't = 2
:confused:

bro orche

i went 4 hj 1st,shoot liao then ask 4 jg,when jg i also shot,so shot twice with jg on 2nd round.did i answer yr confusions?

blurcock5
27-11-2004, 02:55 PM
any one seen Jess, she will use the skirt and coiver yr didi during JG... :eek:

HellBoy Van
27-11-2004, 11:53 PM

May need to be sweet talk into b4 action can start...... it's been a while I visit China City........ as I mentioned my fav PDMM Nuoya was gone after a raid on the fateful day........

btw...... if you're keen on lookers.......TN is not the place to go, at least nolonger in China City................. try the HC which bros have been talking about in this forum........ normally there are better quality though it might be hard to find a PRC in HC.........

HellBoy Van
27-11-2004, 11:58 PM
bro orche

i went 4 hj 1st,shoot liao then ask 4 jg,when jg i also shot,so shot twice with jg on 2nd round.did i answer yr confusions?

the art of JG is not meant for Didi to Cum aka shoot........... it helps to circulate the blood flow around groin area........and believe me, after JG, try not to PCC or have sex at least for 3 hours, and the nest time u unload ur stuff........... did I mention volcano eruption.........hehe..........

Hence, I suggest dat u do not waste ur extra cash on being performed both JG and HJ, juz pay for one of ur choice.......

Juz my 2 cents worth

kinkysauage
28-11-2004, 10:04 PM
May need to be sweet talk into b4 action can start...... it's been a while I visit China City........ as I mentioned my fav PDMM Nuoya was gone after a raid on the fateful day........

btw...... if you're keen on lookers.......TN is not the place to go, at least nolonger in China City................. try the HC which bros have been talking about in this forum........ normally there are better quality though it might be hard to find a PRC in HC.........

agreed wif u. but b4 the recent new management took over this shop, afew chio babes attended to my kakis & me. maybe u miss d boat during that periods....hehe

HellBoy Van
28-11-2004, 10:51 PM
agreed wif u. but b4 the recent new management took over this shop, afew chio babes attended to my kakis & me. maybe u miss d boat during that periods....hehe

Wah!!!! then u r lucky man!!!!!!!!! well looks like for now China City is a ghost town........ except for MILF lovers............

so any new recommendation of TN where young chio PRC is available....

TimDuncan21
29-11-2004, 03:37 AM
the art of JG is not meant for Didi to Cum aka shoot........... it helps to circulate the blood flow around groin area........and believe me, after JG, try not to PCC or have sex at least for 3 hours, and the nest time u unload ur stuff........... did I mention volcano eruption.........hehe..........

Hence, I suggest dat u do not waste ur extra cash on being performed both JG and HJ, juz pay for one of ur choice.......

Juz my 2 cents worth

thanks 4 your advice!will try next time!

orche
29-11-2004, 09:39 AM
bro orche

Cunt-fusion cleared.

Wow, bro, u sure can shoot, happy cheonging.
:)

blurcock5
29-11-2004, 02:54 PM

Juz my 2 cents worth

aka how much and aka which gal to do JG .................I have been unloaded frequently last few dyas and kind of tire , need to reload.... see ty ping also no strenth

kinkysauage
05-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Wah!!!! then u r lucky man!!!!!!!!! well looks like for now China City is a ghost town........ except for MILF lovers............

so any new recommendation of TN where young chio PRC is available....

you can refer to the threats that i had responded 4 chio prc. i strong recommend u 2 check out d babes at roxy sq unit no. 02-22. babes are not bad man!