PDA

View Full Version : Diana Chong of former Winsor

LChiou
11-07-2003, 11:35 AM
Diana Chong of former Winsor.

I have a friend from Brunei who is missing the service of Diana, does any brothers here have her whereabout?

LeeYokeYuen
11-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by LChiou
Diana Chong of former Winsor.

I have a friend from Brunei who is missing the service of Diana, does any brothers here have her whereabout?

Last known place was at Spring Spa, but she left again because it was a shitty place. You are talking about Winsor Sauna Court right ?

LChiou
14-07-2003, 02:18 PM
Yes Lee, but too bad your answer is as good as No, bcos i still cannot locate Diana for my Brunei's friend. Anyway, many thanks for your information.

LChiou
01-08-2003, 10:45 AM
My Brunei friend still asking for Diana, can any brother out there HELP?

LeeYokeYuen
01-08-2003, 01:06 PM
Yes Lee, but too bad your answer is as good as No, bcos i still cannot locate Diana for my Brunei's friend. Anyway, many thanks for your information.

Well, I asked did ask around for you again and apparently she's taking a short break. Who is your friend anyway?

a number of the winsor girls are still around. Most at World spa, 1 or 2 at Spring. Not many left. Some doing are facial ladies now.

I have no idea how long Diana will be resting for. but if any thing comes up i'll let you know. Oh yes, why is looking for her ? Massage ? or other personal things ??

LChiou
04-08-2003, 04:03 PM
Many thanks Lee, my friend like the way she service him, and is coming again this month to look for her. I am not sure if they have any other THING beside massage, but will asked him this time when he come.

Please let me have Diana contact if you have it. My friend is actually my customer lah, so when customer asked I have to try my best to provide, if not will lose business.Please help lah.

LeeYokeYuen
05-08-2003, 03:56 AM
Many thanks Lee, my friend like the way she service him, and is coming again this month to look for her. I am not sure if they have any other THING beside massage, but will asked him this time when he come.

Please let me have Diana contact if you have it. My friend is actually my customer lah, so when customer asked I have to try my best to provide, if not will lose business.Please help lah.

That's fair enough. Anyways She still hasn't returned from her break. Heard she is thinking going to some spa but no idea which one. Sorry, I know not much help.

LChiou
15-09-2003, 02:43 PM
Any news, Lee

LeeYokeYuen
15-09-2003, 05:11 PM
Any news, Lee

sorry nothing yet dude.. sorry.