PDA

View Full Version : Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003

Pages : [1] 2

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 01:49 PM
Now feeling better after recharging batter for last 2 days... really hate those long hours on bus. Though its 24 seaters and suppose to be spacious for majority but its still a bit cramp for my size. Cant sleep well too, sigh sigh.

Have been trying few attempt to decide the approach and flow of the FR but finally decided to go by times basis with more details, so that newbies got a chance to have all the details of the trip, instead of just the fun part. Here we goes

8th July
The mission is planned since a week back but head count unable to confirmed till today. Head counts confirmed, 4 man team formed. 2N/4D Mission, first trip by BUS.

My Long Chai called his tirak to activate mission reservations.

To be contine (Not sure why it is being limited to 1,000 characters)

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 01:50 PM
8th July
The mission is planned since a week back but head count unable to confirmed till today. Head counts confirmed, 4 man team formed. 2N/4D Mission, first trip by BUS.

My Long Chai called his tirak to activate mission reservations.

10th July - 1700

Reached Golden Mile and had our dinner together. Had couple of Dam Beer (Guiness Stout) for better sleep and more energy but later to find out that this could be one of the factor that making me awake whole night.

Checked all equipments, bullets and gadget to be in perfect condition, ready to go off. Depart at 1830 sharp. In bus, buddies get excited and start to plan for details, etc....

10th July - 1900

Cleared Spore custom and in Mahatir Land now. Start to watch Pearl Harbour, hmm not bad.. at least got to something to do in this 12 hours journey..

Before both heroes got enrolled to army, I got KO and sound sleeping.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 01:52 PM
11th July - 0200

Shit, slept for 3~4 hours and now my eyes are awake as the driver helping him to watch the road all the way to BKH. Keep counting the small mileage board at road side, from 600km slowly count down. This is really the last thing you wanted to do, better count jumping sheeps or twinking stars.

11th July - 0600

Finally, finally, after a long long bus journey, we reach BKH's mini cafe for those to exchance bath. See the rate, hmmm not very good but change SDG50 for pocket money. It is usually higher by 30~50b to change in HDY travel agency

My Long Chai (Younger Bro) called his tirak to confirm arrival, she will get a van to pick us up at Thai Border.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 01:54 PM
11th July - 0630

Reached Msia border immigration but what the heck, another member from Ipoh just reached about the same timimg. Now 4 man team fully formed.

This suppose to be the perfect timing to start activities of the day but bcos 2 of the buddy dont have passport (should say cant have), so got to make special arrangement for them. Got to wait till immigration office open at 0800.

Sit at nearby malay kopitiam, drink kopi and eat like snack. Talk cok all the way till 0800, time seems to fly bery fast.

11th July - 0830

Shit, forgotten that today is Fri, Kedah's official rest day (its like their Sun), how could I kena this twice but still forget...

Mission Impossible starts, as Chief Commando, discuss the options and plans with all members.

Option 1 - Pay someone to bring them in.. checked price, RM100. Bring in right to hotel door and out to Msia. But worried of the threat later.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 01:58 PM
Option 2 - Take a taxi to Kuala Perlis to make border pass, jouney 45 mins cost RM35 but to and fro, will lost about 2 hours.

Option 3 - Walk in directly legally, :cool: Tried that several times and come out safely without paying anyone. Reason??? Msian can walk over to Duty Free to buy things and also can cross to the border town at Thai without any document.

11th July - 0900

Finally decide Option 3, both of them left their bags with us and I told them to approach custom to ask politely that they are going to Duty Free to buy something. Permission granted, walked officially out of Msia without doc. We followed far from behind.

Waited us at Duty Free, both looks happy and relax now. Next step, buy what we planned to buy. One bottle 3Litre Martell (4 bottle of 750ml), 2 bottle Tequira, 1 carton of ciggrates and 1 box of cigar. Total Price : less than RM 500.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Some ppl look at us thought we are buying for one big group or stay for a week but its only for 4 of us and got to get done within 2 days. We thought this is a good challenge too but yes we know we can do it.

Next Step, let both guys to take those items and hop upto bike taxi and tell them to go all the way in. Told tell to tell the Police check that their doc in hotel and just come out to Duty Free to buy things. Reason - this is legal excuses but got to act like lao jiao and calm down. Cleared Police check.

11th July - 0930

Cleared Thai Immgration easily without any hassle. We follow next from behind. Our van and Ah Bu, my long chai's tirak waiting on standby with our good buddy, Ah Moi (a VIP in this mission).

11th July - 1000

Reached Sadau to have our FAV chicken rice breakfast - Konh Lung (dinosour) two stall side by side, the one at the left. I always wonder how their chicken can be so chewy and tender. This is our must go landmark in every mission.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 02:22 PM
11th July - 1100

On the journey, Moi started to explain HDY fully booked on Fri and Sat bcos of some govrnment official from Kelantan and Thai occupied most of the highend hotel, Mon and Tues is their public holiday for some events. Somehow she got our rooms confirmed for both days, just not Sakura GV... hmmm, well ok cant blame her bcos we gave her last min notice.

Just like a glimpse, we reached HDY city and check into our hotel. Immediatelly reached our room, Bu told us the girls are on their way for viewing. 2 members needed to view girls, One of them wanted fresh, young, fair skin and pretty, while another one wanted tall, big boob and sexy. Well, each one got their own taste.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 02:23 PM
I told them there is no obligation, they can see, chit chat with the girls and can turn them down if its not suitable. The price might be slightly higher or about the same, depending on the quality as these are preselected girls and not available on farms. It varies from 2,500~3,500, which I think it's pretty reasonable for the quality, time saving and service quality.

Thought of having a bath first but before I could reach bathroom, 4 girls came, ranging in late teens group (mostly 18~20 years), all very fair, probably from Cheng Mai / Cheng Rai. Now this is what I called efficient and service oriented.

Cuntalk
16-07-2003, 02:29 PM
beri detailed FR bro...keep it cumming!!:D

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 02:32 PM
After some talk, the member who wanted fresh young chicks confirmed his choice and paid 3,000B. She looks very decent, fair and have very sweet smiles with 2 dimples, looks probably at 19 or 20. Yes good choice, but I would prefer the other 2. Actually 4 of them is very good, all matching his spec perfectly. Probably this one got a better and sweeter smiles than the rest. Hmmm.. nope the other one is also smiling as sweet. Really choosing is really tough, lucky I am not the one to make the decision, but I think my one (still not tirak yet) still looks better among them. I also happen to have the same taste for girl.

I always prefer to view girls in the room as you can get to talk to her and she will feel more at ease to be closer to you. This way will allow you to make a better choice, instead of a group standing 10 meter away from you.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 02:47 PM
ei Tahan liao, got to rush to toilet and do my business. Before I am done, heard some noise again like wah, take this one lar, etc.... must be the next group came. Havent take bath, quickly put on tower to come out and see.

From the backview of the girls, one of them dress in miniskirts with pink shirt immediatelly caught my eyes. From behind, just got the perfect cutting. Have get to see the face and front view yet. So walk over to her and ask her to turn around, wow perfect cutting, at least 34B or C breast, and CFM sweet face. Immediatelly fell the urge to book her but too bad, i have confirmed my booking with my girl. If not, I swear this wil be mine.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 02:49 PM
That member really teruk, ask the girl is the breast is original and if her nipple is big or not. KNN, i cant believe the girl really put down her shirt and show him her breast. That guy seems to be very happy with what he see, keep smiling. Too bad I was not standing anywhere near, I would love to steal a glimpse too. But the member still not happy, bcos asking price is 3,500b. He negotiated the wrong way, can see the girl reaction changes. So I got him to go back to his room (thru room beside me), and I do the negotiation.

Somehow, I manage to talk to her to reduce 3,000 but she not happy with my member and prefer not to earn that money. So he spoil his own luck. In my heart, I smile, she will be mine tomorrow. Quietly told Moi to reserve her for me tomorrow.

Then another 10 mins passed, another 2 girls came. This one also has big boob, sexy figure and can speak Cantonese. I know this is surely perfect match.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
beri detailed FR bro...keep it cumming!!:D

Bro, see pai sian leh, can only type 1,000 characters per posting. Did I set anything wrong? I saw some other FR to be very very long, how to do that?

Also not sure how to have nice avatar like yours, though I have prepared my images, etc..

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 03:08 PM
11th July - 1200

OK, mission done. Now all girls back to collect their cloth and belongings. So everyone quickly take shower and catch a quick nap. Mine came before I finish my shower, everyone is still in room. Just sit there chit chat and hugging while waiting for other's girls to come.

11th July - 1300

Everyone is ready, some has released their first shot and tested the engine. Have yet got chance to check their testimonial yet but will surely do that when the time is right.

11th July - 1330

In BP hotel for message, all of us, 9 person including Moi. The girl must feel damn privelleged to get this special treatment, bring them to message as well. Pretty Standard - 2 hours message, everyone slept most of the time. Actually, that the reason why we always start with message on the first activities of the first day, to refresh ourselve.

We did not buy voucher in, so paying standard price at 220b but with voucher, it will be 180b. This wont save you a bomb, just something to remember to do before going to message. I always more time consious than money.

DNAT
16-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Wei ... I read youir FR until 'hey hey chuan' .... not becos of so many postings but becos of that mini-skirt gal ... ;) slurp!

Still awaiting for the juicy portions .... hehehe

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
Wei ... I read youir FR until 'hey hey chuan' .... not becos of so many postings but becos of that mini-skirt gal ... ;) slurp!

Still awaiting for the juicy portions .... hehehe

Bro DNAT, seriously this is one of the few girls that I saw with so good figure, CFM face and friendly too. The other 2 girl's story coming soon later... missed all of them, 3 in a row. Maybe I am not destined to bonk sexy pussy.. hahahhaha

Just for your sneak preview, later when I check with my member, he told me the nipple is lightish brown and small compare with its full blown meaty bouncing breast. Though, it could be the effect of wonder bra but I believe it wont be able to cheat my x-ray eye. You know lar, most thai girls always has very big black nipple which i sian liao no matter how pretty or sexy is she.

BkkPattaya
16-07-2003, 04:26 PM
Give us more!!!

DNAT
16-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
You know lar, most thai girls always has very big black nipple which i sian liao no matter how pretty or sexy is she.
yalor ... two big dark patch there = sign of long-term/frequent suction ???

Heard some said duno use some kinda of whitening cream will make the gal's nipple/patch turn from black to pinkish ...

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 05:14 PM
yalor ... two big dark patch there = sign of long-term/frequent suction ???

Heard some said duno use some kinda of whitening cream will make the gal's nipple/patch turn from black to pinkish ...

yes, those pinkish nipple are really yummy, especially those that will erect hard only after you play with it and start to release nipple juice as you suck.... thinking about this make me missed one of my best girl. She went back to Chiang Mai and I lost her hp no, if not I sure will fly there to look for her.

BkkPattaya
16-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Well, dunno if nipple bleach works.
But I had a pu ying who used toothpaste on her nipples, her nipples were on the darkish pink type, dunno if the toothpaste helped but it sure did taste nice and minty.

Yum Yum

DNAT
16-07-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by BkkPattaya
Well, dunno if nipple bleach works.
But I had a pu ying who used toothpaste on her nipples, her nipples were on the darkish pink type, dunno if the toothpaste helped but it sure did taste nice and minty.

Yum Yum
wow lau er .... lik dat better apply some whip cream .... taste better :)

BkkPattaya
16-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Next time I suggest to her.
Whipped cream, choco fudge, maraschino cherry in the navel.
Variety is the best policy. Hehe

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 05:58 PM
11th July - 1530

One of the member massage stomach and didi. Their first time try, very professional even wear plastic gloves and fully cover your didi, the last time I tried pretty good but still not the best one I had. Some believe there are special effect to help you in bonking later. Those girls went out to buy fruits after their Massage finished. So all of us eating handless fruits all the room with those massage ladies laughing at us. Yes, these are one of those little things that you dont get to enjoy anywhere else in the world even if you have the money to buy it.

11th July - 1600

Everyone is done, and each starts to distribute tips. All of us thought of giving at least 100b, just SGD4+ but Moi told us dont spoil them, 50b will more than enough. Hmm.. not bad, know how to help us to save some money.

We move ahead with our next target, going for a pray at sleeping Budha. This is one of my must go target, will share more why I always pray when I in Thai. I believe it do helps me a lot bcos I am running my own business.

You will see the girls will pray with all respect and behave very well in the temple. There are other good temples too but a little far like Bottle Temple , Lam Gu Leong Temple (not sure how to translate that).

11th July - 1730

Back to the room, everyone starts to gather in my room to chit chat, play cards and drinking. Not sure why but my room always become the public room and always all mess up, maybe I beri easy going lar, so everyone like to come to my room.

Each pair formed a group and play thai style chap tiam (distribue 2 cards and can only draw one card) and loser pair will drink a peg each.

11th July - 1830

The pace started to get faster and the peg get thicker. One peg become two peg. Before anyone realise, the 3L martell could have been gone at least 1 bottle. So better stop the game before everyone get drunk and start to chase everyone back to their room to do their business and for me to do mine. Everyone set their watch, gathering time is 2 hours from now.

11th July - 1900

Started to have some private moment after busy for the whole day, started with chit chat, ended with light frenching and teasing. She later went to prepare hot water bath, and come back to continue our teasing again.

When the water about full, we went to have Yin Yeong Hei Shui. This is my last girl, so saw her body before. I like her fair skin (from Chiang Rai), small little bery very light brown nipple, breast probably 32b but fit her body well. She is pretty small built with an innocent teenager look. Real sweet even without makeup.

Once in the bathtub, we hugged and light frenching (she still dont allow heavy frenching yet) in the hotwater. My hands cant stopped exploring her smooth skins, touguefu her ears and neck. Right hands started to hunt for the Golden Sports. Soft moan once when got the right spot hit.

My mind started to linger back to our last session together. And yes, one of the reason that I look for her again is that she got to tightest pussy I have ever tried. I called it Tight Fit, like XL wearing a S size shirts. Even tighter than ass hole. The last time when I first wanted to penentrate, I was so surprised, it was so tight that I have to forced my didi in. I would have thought I have got the wrong hole, but FXXK, this is not my first time, cant be wrong. As I push harder, can really feel like forcing in an ass hole. That few moments was so amazing and I was totally stunned. When didi finally in, cant go full throthe. I will never forget this experience.... really still fresh in my memory, in the next few moment will experience the same wonderful feeling again.

Sudden rush come to my mind to do it in the bathtub but she not willing, saying very slipery lar, say get cold lar, thousand and one excuses. So quickly finish off the shower, but yet she still take her time. Shampoo my hair while I shampoo her hair, then massaging my head and neck. Really like this part, got a very warm and good gf feeling. Then body shampoo for me, wash didi, leg, buttock, everywhere clean clean.... Then when its my turn to shampoo her, my left hand wash her breast and right hand tickling the golden spot... my hands dont seems want to go anywhere else... until she pei tahan and hit my hand and say naughty.

I think we spent more than 30 mins in the shower, or even maybe 45 mins, time just flies. Then she get me out to wipe me dry while she finish her shower off. Within few sec, she is out with a towel surrounding her. She looks a little shy with my eyes glaring at her. Then she walk to close the lights and TV. But I like to enjoy her view with little lights, so we end up compromising to on the toilet light. Not too dark, just nice to have enough lighting to see her clearly.

She is young, fresh and yummy, claimed to be 20 years old but I suspect she is only 18 or 19, pretty shy but very cheerful and playful like any teenagers. Really a good girl if she born in the right country.

She has couple of dont and she say she never compromise to anyone, not even once since she first kui pao 2 months back. This is what I understand from her during the last trip. I always like girls kuan tin (got attitude) a little like her.

1. No heavy frenching bcos this is very personal and emotional to her and she say only for her tirak. Also she worried if virus can spread to her. She feel she is cleaner than the man on the bed.

2. No BJ, dont even dream of BBBJ... she wont do it no matter how much tips being offered. If customer insist, she will just pack and take her things to go home.

3. Must use condom, no matter what , no matter who.Bcos she did not take any pregnancy pills and she is still berr fresh and new, scared of virus.

4. She is working for money, not looking for tirak, planned to open a small shop when got enough money.

5. Got couple of guys from Msia wooing her to be tiraks, even show me their SMS but insist that those are only customers. Well, that dont bother or surprise me. She deserved to be appreciated. Even cold blood like me also like her, I have no doubt others dont.

I missed out one part ealier that she is only available for today, tomorrow is confirmed booking by one of her customer, even the OKT tell this upfront to me and say she got reserve the pink miniskirt one for me tomorrow. Hmm yummy, no problem , better this way I wont feel guilty anyway.

She did not know yet But soon, yes very soon she will realised that she will break all her own rules willingly, happily without a single bath force on that very same day. I have always like to challenge the written rules and win the impossible war. Though I have planned to conquer her rules but I dont actually thought I am upto the challenge to win her will power.

Pai Sei, can we skip the censor part?? Leave a little room for your imagination lar, if not I dont have anymore privacy with my new girl liao.

BkkPattaya
16-07-2003, 06:04 PM
Yo bro,
Last time I was there just a while ago, the massage gals ask if want to "pull balls". I heard they will pll yr ding dongs downward quite hard and immediate hard on but sounds quite painful. Any idea???

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 06:18 PM
Yo bro,
Last time I was there just a while ago, the massage gals ask if want to "pull balls". I heard they will pll yr ding dongs downward quite hard and immediate hard on but sounds quite painful. Any idea???

No only pull balls lar, unless those who really dont know do this. You should try the one from Sakura GV, i think no 41. They got few specialised ladies for this job.

They will include press your jump start button, one press your didi sure stand hard to sing. They dont PCC, only massage around your balls. Yes, a little pain but you will feel release later. Sometimes, urine also can come out. Then they also massage bottom of your stomach where your urine bag and vain is, you will feel a rush of blood going down.

After the session, you will more smoother during urine and supposely to last longer and shot more later during bonking. But that time I tried there, the effect not so good compared with the one I had in Betong, also Thailand.

BkkPattaya
16-07-2003, 06:21 PM
Ok then, next time go try.
What about oil massage? My fren recommend but never try yet.
And FR leh? No finish yet right?

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Ok then, next time go try.
What about oil massage? My fren recommend but never try yet.
And FR leh? No finish yet right?

Tried Oil message before, using olive oil but personally I dont like that. It depends on individual. It give you warmer and smoother feeling than normal massage. Price more expensive, at Sakura GV its 720b if I remembered correctly.

I prefer HK massage at either Eden Hotel in Jb or Spore Badminton Hall near GL. I dont go to those HJ massage, bluff money.

BkkPattaya
16-07-2003, 06:35 PM
My fabourite massage is SabaiDee in Pattaya. Always go there got "head"ache. Too many "Soay Mak Mak" to choose from, and 90 mins offer there also must put to best use.

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 06:41 PM
My fabourite massage is SabaiDee in Pattaya. Always go there got "head"ache. Too many "Soay Mak Mak" to choose from, and 90 mins offer there also must put to best use.

Then you must try Chao Phraya for their Jin Soay massage girl or Pink Lady for their soapy massage, but I did not went there personally bcos I dont fancy missing relaxation with pleasure and sex together.

So after try, must share your FR arr... must details from head to toe.

BkkPattaya
16-07-2003, 06:51 PM
When in Hdy, went to Pink Lady, very few pu yings there maybe 8. Not even 1 of them can make me part wif my BHT 1600, went to Chao Phya twice, not even 1 girl there twice. Quite disappointed. Sabai Group of MPs most reliable, After 3 pm, definitely at least 20 Soay maag maags smiling at you trying to seduce you.

Cuntalk
16-07-2003, 07:26 PM
Bro, see pai sian leh, can only type 1,000 characters per posting. Did I set anything wrong? I saw some other FR to be very very long, how to do that?

Also not sure how to have nice avatar like yours, though I have prepared my images, etc..

bro the limit iz 10000 characters not 1000...:)

wah u must be a champion writer sia 1 day can write so much...keke

for inserting ur avatar...jus upload the image to a web hosting site eg.

http://www.liquidservers.com/

then paste the image link here...

http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/member.php?s=&action=editoptions

MrDevil
16-07-2003, 07:27 PM
When in Hdy, went to Pink Lady, very few pu yings there maybe 8. Not even 1 of them can make me part wif my BHT 1600, went to Chao Phya twice, not even 1 girl there twice. Quite disappointed. Sabai Group of MPs most reliable, After 3 pm, definitely at least 20 Soay maag maags smiling at you trying to seduce you.

On the last trip, suppose to bring my member to tour Chao Phraya and Pink Lady but too bad, running out of time.

Heard from Moi that Chao Phraya's girls quality dropping and lesser girls too. Same happening with Wonderful.

Cuntalk
17-07-2003, 07:45 AM
On the last trip, suppose to bring my member to tour Chao Phraya and Pink Lady but too bad, running out of time.

Heard from Moi that Chao Phraya's girls quality dropping and lesser girls too. Same happening with Wonderful.

ya knn Wondeful quality not as good as bf liao...:(

MrDevil
17-07-2003, 12:48 PM
bro the limit iz 10000 characters not 1000...:)

wah u must be a champion writer sia 1 day can write so much...keke

for inserting ur avatar...jus upload the image to a web hosting site eg.

http://www.liquidservers.com/

then paste the image link here...

http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/member.php?s=&action=editoptions

hahahhha, sorry bros , my eyes must be flooded with pussy juice, saw 10,000 as 1,000... make all bros read until heh heh chuan..

dont suan me lar, first time writing FR... pai seh pai seh, so many bros here write like novel writer here later laugh at me lar...

thanks for the info on uploading avatars, so how's my avatar?? looks enough devil?

cheongkid
18-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Yup, still can't forget my very first body massage in Sabai Cafe, Pattaya. One of the best so far in terms of girls and service.

As the song by Kylie Minogue...can't get you out of my head......

MrDevil
18-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Overall the section was as good as the previous trip, just she is more relax now and we seems to be so much closer... got a little chemistry feeling also... The pussy not as tight as before but its still good , I feel more comfortable with her current size.. dont feel too tight. Pai sei forgot to mention, me got no giant didi, though my size almost like giant, didi just standard like any chinese guy.

After done, both resting on the bed.. seems to be bery long session.. tired and sleepy now.. thought of catching a cat nap before dinner to recharge battery bcos i know the plan for tonight is still long...

11th July - 2000

Before could close my eye, telephone started to ring... too lazy to answer and let it stop.. then door started banging ... she quikcly hide under the blanket and I take a towel and open the door, time for dinner... I ask my member what time is it. he say work finish and caught a nap too liao... shit.. meaning no nap for me..

Take a quick shower on my own first, then change and go to my member's room to plan for the night.. then my puying take her bath and do her make up...

Tonight mission ( all time in Spore time)

2100 ~ 2200 - dinner at hill top restaurant (forgot name liao)
2200 ~ 0030 - Kiss chanel to throw a surprise birthday party for a khaki
0030 ~ 0100 - bring girl back to hotel and come out for hunting
0100~ 0300 - hollywood disco to do hunting
0300 ~ morning - see who lucky with their hunted FL

The mission and timing seems to be perfect and evryone know the schedule that we got to follow

11th July - 2100

Reached hill top with Moi van and got a table at open air, really windy tonight and will full moon somemore.. but some black cloud convering. Can see the Guan Yin statue standing tall and part of HDY city, pretty nice scenery.. bring my puying to the edge to have better look, hug her warmly and really feeling very romantic sial...

Wah everyone so hungry and ordered so many dishes, i also forgot how many dishes in total. 9 person having dinner. Let me try...
- 3 different type of tom yam (normal seafood tom yam, white tom yam and green curry chicken),
- roast pork leg,
- fried crispy soft shell crab
- fried fish mooncake
- hot and spicy prawn
- tom yam fish
- sambal kang kung
- 2 oyster each person

The best I like about my puying is that she know all the table manner like distributing those utensils for everyone, wipe the plate, sppon and fork for me, picking food everytime a new dish served, taking out the prawn shell, wiping the sweat on my face every now and then ( I sweat a lot eating spicy food ) and wiping my mouth when i seems to be dirty... almost like handicapped meal... really someone know know how to serve her man on the dinning table.

I like food a lot and table manners is an important point for a puying to score.... she got at least 8.5/10... she could be better if we know each other more... like she will know what I like and know what to order... doing things before I even know I wanted... this will score her higher.. but not bad considering this is only my 2nd time with her. My ex-tirak took longer time to perfect her table manners.

Drank our 3L Martell but pretty slow drinking session... lots of guest watching us, today more locals than tourist like us.

Time to kap tang, you wont believe how much is the bill, would have thought easily 3,000b but turned out to be 2,000b only. Real worth...

11th July - 2200

Reached Kiss Chanel, greeted with SwaaDeeKap by their waiters and waiteress... saw few waiteress looks pretty good, can consider to hunt here when got nothing better to do.

Occupy 3 tall tables facing the central stage at the center... Nothing fancy, female solo singer, male solo singer and band take turn to play... few Ah Tu's song, my puying seems to like Chinese Song a lot and i hum few words to her ear... hugging her from the back.. really feeling warm and romantic..

Drinking session starts, always hate the way Thai serve hard liguor, 10% liguor 40% ice and 50% water... just like drinking ice water.. until teeth also feel numb.... instructed to change to on the rock with another glass of ice water... i prefer to serve myself. The rest of the member follow the same and everyone starts to drink on the rock...

Moi arranged a waiter to buy cake, cost 350b and then give him the change as tips but Moi take back my tips and give only 50b to him, say dont spoil them.

I also like the massage in the toilet but one thing bad is that he massage too early, even before your urine finish, sial keep on shooting everywhere.... went in couple of times and each time different style.. beri good especially when i so tired. If I remembered correctly, gave him close to 200b in total.

11th July - 2330

The pace got faster and before 2330, i think only left about 1L of Martell, a big portion was gone... can see everyone got beri good feeling liao.. remind everyone again not to get drunk, the night is still young...

12th July - 0000

Close to 0000 now, all the night were off suddenly and then the spot light shine on the birthday boy, the singer starts to sing birthday song, gave the singer 500b tips and the waiter 100b for arranging everythnig nicely.

Sang a English version and another cantonese version. For that few moments, emotion running high and glasses keep knocking non-stop .... like drinking water....

12th July - 0030

Take a quick look at the martell bottle, shit its finished.. so ask for bill as time is close. Bill is cheap too around 2,000b (several fruit juice, coke, soda, water, ice, waterm 4 plate of tibits, etc...)

Get on the van, before it could start, one kaki burst out in the van... quickly bring him down to vomit out everything, help him to take out his shirt and clean out... sial... why he drank so much... now one KO liao... The rest go by tuk tuk as van is dirty and I bring him back thru van...

Settle him down to his room with his girl taking care him, thought of getting others to proceed as per plan, check the next member, also KO liao, sound sleeping without changing, sial another KO.. so tell his girl to change for him...

Now left 2 of us, me and my bro who dont fancy hunting, so bo bian, go back to room... Break record first time ever go back to room ao early..

12th July - 0100

My Puying prepared hot water at bathtab for us to get ready to shower, a little chit chat and watch TV, hugging, etc.... then move to shower.

Nothing much happen in bathtab except to exchange few light kisses and clean ourselve.. It's pretty cold so never stay too long in the shower, more comfortable to play later in bed... knowing I have all the time for the whole night.

Changed to her cute carton pyjamas and she always like to wear cute carton underwear, no G-String.... bo bian lar she still teenager. With her makeup still look good, even look little more younger , just like 17~18... fresh and yummy

Both of us hide under the blanket and hug tigthly... she would have expected to start working immediatelly but I take my time, we chit chat instead.... start to talk lots of her personal story, her family, her friends in HDY, part of it was told the last trip, anyway still continue listening and appeared to be very interested and understanding... well these puying always like to share their story and have a listening ears, cant blame them.. most man want to do them than listening, let alone listening and understanding them...

I think the story telling session continue for an hour plus and slowly we are getting more intimate and she starts to use her thigh to seduce me, moving and groucing my thigh ... slowly light kisses (she always stop or avoided heavy frenching even till now), then kiss her neck, her ears, hands started to explore all over the body... can feel the nipple started to react liao and face reaction started to change...the feeling right now like more like making love, to someone you love... not bonking a chicks... yes just the sensation that i wanted both of us to have...

I always like her silky fair skin, gentle and firm breast not big, not even handful but just nice to suit her body (I never festish big boobs) and juciy pussy... this time even more juice without any effort. Maybe this is the diffence when you have got the right feeling inplace... i trully believe this.. it is not so much how skilful is your finger or tougue but also the way you create the feeling.

The problem is that I dont have the urge for every puying, it's pretty rare occasion to find puying that i have a feel for. Member's who cheong with me before will know... sex alone dont attract me, it need lots of chemistry and other X factors ... and this girl got the chemistry and X factor that somehow I tried to avoid, worried for getting into tirak relation.. thats what keeping me hestitating to call her after back from last trip or considering to change another one.... but somehow my big heart and small heart also ask me to go back to her.

Bros, pai sei reached the cencor part again... but will share the general overview in next post before its almost reaching 10,000 characters now...

Yes, she will broke all her don't rules this time, for those for you who read the earlier post. For those who dont, check back the last part, part 13...

cheongkid
18-07-2003, 05:27 PM
The best I like about my puying is that she know all the table manner like distributing those utensils for everyone, wipe the plate, sppon and fork for me, picking food everytime a new dish served, taking out the prawn shell, wiping the sweat on my face every now and then ( I sweat a lot eating spicy food ) and wiping my mouth when i seems to be dirty... almost like handicapped meal... really someone know know how to serve her man on the dinning table.
ooh i see, "no-hands" restaurant! :p

MrDevil
18-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
ooh i see, "no-hands" restaurant! :p

Wang Her used to be "no-hands" restaurant but now end up with full of PRC. Went there on our 2nd day and saw couple of pretty PRS but mostly is in 30s. The clients there are mostly 40s men too.

The best is we stay at next door hotel, Maee Nam the source of all these PRC and get too see some of them without bras, etc... my kaki go to know couple of rooms too... pretty exciting.

Cuntalk
19-07-2003, 03:20 AM
hahahhha, sorry bros , my eyes must be flooded with pussy juice, saw 10,000 as 1,000... make all bros read until heh heh chuan..

dont suan me lar, first time writing FR... pai seh pai seh, so many bros here write like novel writer here later laugh at me lar...

thanks for the info on uploading avatars, so how's my avatar?? looks enough devil?

well done bro!

enjoyed reading all ur sibay detailed,long n interesting FRs...:D

devilish avatar u hv there...but a bit dark n not scary enough for me leh...:p

MrDevil
19-07-2003, 03:53 AM
well done bro!

enjoyed reading all ur sibay detailed,long n interesting FRs...:D

devilish avatar u hv there...but a bit dark n not scary enough for me leh...:p

pai sei, i also know i very cheong hei... but thought it could be useful for new bros as reference like price, SOP, places, food, etc.. so they are more familiar to hdy and feel more comfortable to cheong hdy with us.. hahaha.. building hdy club

i like this avatar bcos its a friendly devil , just like me hahhaah

MrDevil
19-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Both of us drank quite a bit in Kiss Chanel earlier, still pretty high... bonking with both under a little influence of alcohol create different sensation.. not too drunk not too sober.. when both feel more hungry, more hot and wild...

Seriously, cant really fully recall the whole session clearly, the memory was vague in mind but surely know it's a wild and hot session... breaking all the don't and unwritten rules...

Frenching - 6/10 , very inexperience and can see that not someone who fancy frenching alot or french alot.
Catbath - 5/10 not full body, just some vital areas... not very skillful
BJ - 5/10 I believe this could be her first BBBJ, did it in 69 position, very inexperience and not skillful at all but can't blame lar
Juice - 8/10 like pouring water when we did 69, hahahaha
FJ - 8/10 this time she ride me like wild horse, we started it raw without knowingly, after awhile realised this, quickly put on cap... have a devil urge to forget about but angel win this time..

This time, I broke few of her donts like she did not only BJ but BBBJ, deep frenching, raw..... phew breaking 3 in a row...

Hug each other like bf/gf for awhile before going to toilet for a quick wash. After got back to bed, she called her boss and give excuse that her Ang Shui came, so got to cancel her booking with the other customer tomorrow... talk for quite awhile. She has been keep saying that she has confirmed booking tomorrow, but now somehow something make her cancel that booking, probably it's another of her regular customer.. if not, surely wont be advanced booked.

Though I really happy and appreciate for her to make effort to stay another day with me but deep inside feeling like ARRRR, I have wanted the pink miniskirt big breast viewed this morning... Aiyah.. sometimes you just cant have the best of both world...Mai Ben Rai, maybe I will enjoy tomorrow even more with her... just hope

We continue chit chat for awhile, not sure until what time... probably I just doze off unknowingly... all I know we are sleeping hugging tight, something that I dont like much, even with my gf... but maybe this puying got a smaller size, so you dont actually feel her weight hugging her...

12th July - 0830

Its like have not sleep long when someone keep banging on the door, so loud that there is a police raid.... shit must be that fuXking member again, always disturb me sleeping... open door and chasing me to get ready for breakfast and to start today plan...

12th July - 0900
OK went back to room, have a quick bath, both of get changed and go over to other member's room..

Discussed today mission

0930 ~ 1030 - Breakfast
1030 ~ 1200 - Tour Farms
1200 ~ 1300 - Change Hotel
1300 ~ 1400 - Pao Paw
1430 ~ 1500 - Lunch
1500 ~ 1900 - Songkla / Temple Praying

Seems like pretty good schedule for today... everyone time their watch and we go on mission.

12th July - 0930

Ah Moi came with her van and bring us to what she claimed to the best Tim Sum in HDY, it has 3 store almost side by side, selling tim sum, bak kut teh, podridge and mee hoon. Lots of locals eating there.. a sign of good food cheap price.. near Merlin hotel within walking distance.

Tim sum there pretty cute, all in smaller portion than ours and have greater variety, some I have not even saw before. The Bak Kut Teh also taste not bad but nothing too fancy but good to have something hot in the morning. The podridge always tasted not bad. The half boil egg here is the worst i have taken so far, we always like Thai's egg, the york is yellowish orange and very very fresh.

Total we ate 29 long of tim sum, 3 bowl of bak kut teh, 1 podridge, 4 double half-boil eggs and some drinks, incredible price about 600b only... our breakfast usually exceed 800b and dont even have that much things to eat...

My puying went back to change her cloth and take new clothing say will wait for us at our hotel, so thinking this is good for me to roam freely at the farm later.

12th July - 1030
Walk Tour Farms located near Merlin hotel, I think it has about 8~10 KFC on that lorong but only about 3 with some quality girls.

2 Members needed a chicks. Went one of the KFC of my ex-girl, one girl keep smiling and making gesture from inside, at first dont look who is she, then slowly recall I booked her sometimes back before. Now dyed her hair to red, looks more chio now.. yeah this one also do good BBBJ but only speak thais and nothing else, I also find it difficult to communicate with her with my basic thai language.

Saw 2 of the 3 of 2,500b category looks pretty good, one with very fair skins and looks a little like a Hk movie star, long black hair but figure not very good. Another one is slightly skinny with with small breast but the look is very sweet and i like her smiles and eyes. We keep exchanging eye contact, a sign that she will be happy if you get her.

Explain to my Khaki knowing he like the pretty look type. Ask the OKT for provide more info about that girl, just came down to HDY for 12 days, started to work not long, speak only thai, a bit shy but very nice girl. only 20 years old. But the khaki feel like he wanted to see more, so politely tell the OKT that this girl is good and really like her but wanted to walk around to see few more shops. The OKT smile politely say dont blame her is she got by someone else later. Of all the OKT i came across, all is pretty friendly and polite, never use pressuare to make you obligated.. of course, unless of course when you started to talk cock in side.

The next few KFC dont have the right quality, so walk back to confirm that pretty look, pick up her things and follows us on our van. Appeared pretty friendly and warm even though just started knowing each other. But too bad, she speak only thai and my member dont speak any thai, his first trip to HDY. Sometimes you just cant have the best of both world, you wanted fresh chicks then they dont speak other language much. But this girl is good, she bring along couple of Chinese > Thai > Chinese and English > Thai > English translation book, so both of them starts to do the communication thru pointing of words on the book to do translation. hahaah , I see them pretty fun , the most important is both side wanted to communicate and the language barier could be overcome.

One down, left another one to find his target. So the van roam around the town again and went to Wonderful, left with 3 leftovers, thank the OKT and make a move. Then Roam to near the snake eating store, hope to have better quality here bcos saw couple of pretty chicks from here the last trip.

Saw one girl, not very dark skin, OKT intro as she is a partimer only, from HDY, work for very short period bcos need some money. Slightly and bulky but not fat, looks not too pretty but not too bad either. Not my type but this is what my this member looking for , the homely look, talk and big build girls bcos he is always pretty bulky and huge. Asking price is 3,500 , not willing to less.

So we move on, went to Rose KaraOK.. part of the intention is to see if my fav puying is back or not, was with her for 2 days, 3 trips back.. really like her a lot, score high in almost all the different categories, very very rare to find a girl that could win my heart so much, but too bad she went back to Chiang Mai on my 2nd day and have not returned since. Will definetly post a FR to share more about this puying later when i finish these trip report. If she is still here, i believe she will sure capture my heart...without fail bcos now after 3 months not seeing her i still missed her sometimes when I am in HDY.

We walk around that stretch of KFC and finally reach one with a very fair skin girl, who speak Mandarin well, kun Thai Chin, looks quite pretty, soft spoken and gentle.. knowing this girl attract my member, so ask the OKT to provide more info about her and ask her to come for closer look. He bring her to sit with my friend and dismiss the rest. The OKT guaranteed nipple pink color, super good service, worked only for 6 months... and price 2,300b super worth.. considering today is Sat where all hdy hotels fully booked. It is super duper peak.

My member's mind still cant settle down between the 3,500n hdy girl or this 2,300b chiang rai puying, see him in confusion. So tell the OKT that we will walk walk and then decide. So went up to the van, still cant make up his mind and finally he decided not to take any girls and go for hunting tonight... ok suit him lar... as loing as thats what he wanted..

bold]12th July - 1400[/bold]

Time overshot and schedule cock up this time bcos of this member who keep roaming and roaming but end up wasting everyone's time.

Quickly go back hotel to pickup our stuffs and checkout. My puying has been waiting on the hotel lobby for hours and until she fall asleep there, me also careless forgot to give her the room key.

Then drive over to Moi travel agency to take our bus ticket to return to Spore tomorrow Sun. Shit wasted more time there as they cant manage to get a ticket, all ticket to return to Spore fully booked, all of them. One of the member who must go back by Sun get worries and start to make noise. After checking with Mot on few questions, then I told my member not to worry, I and him will surely reach Spore by Mon morning. Will tell him the plan later, now the most important is our schedule and time is running out.

Maee Nam, the hotel that we suppose to stay today.. one look at the lobby, mood half sian liao... went to the room, even more sian.. the room stinks and ditry... the worse hotel that i have ever came in and they are charging 700b, bull shit real bull shit... but have no choice as this is the hotel left...

fandi
19-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Wang Her used to be "no-hands" restaurant but now end up with full of PRC. Went there on our 2nd day and saw couple of pretty PRS but mostly is in 30s. The clients there are mostly 40s men too.

The best is we stay at next door hotel, Maee Nam the source of all these PRC and get too see some of them without bras, etc... my kaki go to know couple of rooms too... pretty exciting.

MrDevil,
mind to tell where is 'wang her' no hand restaurant located
in hatyai? town area or nearby any significant landmark?
dunno hatyai also got prc.....

MrDevil
19-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by fandi
MrDevil,
mind to tell where is 'wang her' no hand restaurant located
in hatyai? town area or nearby any significant landmark?
dunno hatyai also got prc.....

Now, its no more operating as no hand restaurant, changed to restaurant cum singer stage. You will still have PRC to take food for you to eat but I cant see how you could do much there.

Hop on a tuk tuk, go to Maee Nam hotel, Wang Her is just beside . Go there around dinner time and you will find 20~30 PRC but be warned only a handful lookable, mostly are 30s. You can have dinner, hear songs and give flower to those Singers, this is how you impressed and buy them back later. Those flowers come in 500b and 1,000b. Expansive games, customer mostly 40s man.

Another way is to knock door at PRC room at Maee Nam hotel, tips the hotel boy and he will point you to the right door, they are pretty friendly, so dont worry to knock their door to chat them up.

PRC is usually asking higher than FL puying, probably 3,000b ~ 5,000b overnight . Personally, i dont find it worth.. too old.. but my khaki who tried them found them to be a lot more hunger and juicy...

MrDevil
20-07-2003, 03:00 PM
12th July - 1600

Check into the room, some rooms stink like shit, some air con not functioning, another one TV broken down.... take about 30 mins to finally settle down into the room.

Time wasted much and damn sian with the room. Went to take lunch at opp small food stall. Nothing special to talk about the food, just there for quick bite..

After taking lunch, with sian sian mood, our plan to go Songkhla went down the drain. One member catch a quick nap at his room alone (bcos he did not booked any girl) and another starting his engine to ramp his pretty young chick.

Others gathers at my room, do nothing talk cock. I also fallen asleep with my puying at my arm watching me sleep. When I wake up, she say I sleep like a pig... hahahahah but she is really damn cute and lovely.

12th July - 1730

After everyone got together, planned for next step since our earlier plan in the morning was down the drain. Nothing much to do, so suggest to go for another round of massage .. this time old massage.

Moi was with us since morning, went reached lobby, found that khaki who did not booked puying was missing, waited for some time but still not showing up, thought maybe he walk around the hotel, so my bro and his tirak roam nearby on her bike.

Then he finally showed up, was busy chating with PRC girls whose door was open. Yeah some PRC will just leave their door open and you could actually go in to have a seat and chit chat.. I think he getting ready his backup for tonight just in case if he cant hunt anyone.

12th July - 1800

Reached Sakure GV, sia damn surprised, all massage girl occupied but told to wait another 20~30 mins but we have got 9 persons, probably will got to wait till tomorrow. End up, one Khaki stayed back and the rest of us go to BP hotel for swimming and normal massage. Kind of silly to come HDY to swim but better than nothing to do.

On the way there, saw an internet cafe me and my puying pop into the internet cafe. The rest proceed to BP Hotel which is just a street away.

Too bad my puying knows nothing about computer and not much interested to learn, so bo pian, if not can teach her how to send email and chat. A Farang came in and occupy another pc, that place only 3 pc, home base internet cafe charging 30b/hour. I and the Farang chat a little about his 3rd trip here with her tirak from Phuket and how he like Phuket and HDY. That farang keep complaining about slow pc and slow line, and he speak a little thai too, not bad at all.

Spent about 30 mins to check mail and reply few important mails and off I continue my vacation. Join the rest for the massage, my puying did not want and just sit beside me learning to message. This massage lady massage better than Sakura GV, can feel the comfort and stress being released, though just had a massage yesterday.

12th July - 2000

Reached room, dinner time to be 2100 bcos one member wanted to has another round with his girl. So again everyone gathered at my room talk cock do nothing,

12th July - 2200

Dinner time, was suppose to have out Super Feast tonight, with roast piglet and shark fin. Out of curiousity, hop into Wang Her and check the situation. Very few customers yet, the PRC occupied about 2 big table, should be about 20 of them. Asked for the price, not too steep.. and got PRC to accompany, pretty worth.. Roast Piglet is 600b and Shark Fin is 2,000b or 3,000b depending on the fin quality.

Brought in 2 bttle of Thai Brandy, Regency at 350b each. Taste pretty smooth but quite strong. Ordered 1 roast piglet, a 2,000b shark fin, prawn, fried rice. The food there not bad, really not bad at all. Some couple of pretty PRC but was sitting with customers and her customer was spending money on her like no body business, give her at least one flower ring worth 1,000b for each song.

2 of my khaki "jiu cheng ren" was there, he always like to hunt PRC and he is at the home base of HDY PRC, eye started to roll all over but he is feeling uneasy with the stares of his 2 "jiu cheng ren", end up did not take anyone to sit with him.

We left after dinner to rush off to Hollywood, my girl and another khaki are not of the legal age to allow to enter disco, so both of the puying stayed in the room. At first, suggested to go JB disco or Say Hi as there is no age restriction but others prefer Hollywood. My Puying told me that she will wait till I am back, dont Lat Kai...

12th July - 0000

3 of us guys went to Hollywoord, damn packed, all table full so thought of moving to Emperror Disco, Moi pull 2 of her FL frens together with her to go Emperor Disco. One looks pretty good and speak Mandarin while the other looks like a Malay girl speak Cantonese.

Pretty crowded at Emperor Disco too, but manage to get a table. Brought in One Thai Brandy, Regency which the other bottle finished during dinner earlier. Dont think this bottle will last us long tonight but it is too late to buy more from the shop.

My 2 member dance with the FL pulled from Hollywood, seems to enjoy their time. I round around in the disco to see any FL for hunting but too bad, seems everyone is occupied, left 2 or 3 groups dancing alone but not looking good, so just leave them alone.

Went back to my table and found 3 FL moved near to our table but dont attract me all, they are slight overweight and too meaty for my taste. Roam a few time but still cant see much, thought of sneaking back to my hotel as it is just throwing stone distance and surprise my girl.

13th July - 0130

When back to room, she openned the door still looking pretty fresh, watching TV all along, seems like keeping her promise to wait for me to be back. Hugged me like missing me so much, though we just last met 1 hour back... deep frenching led one to another, end up with another bonking session. Never had chance earlier today as everyone keep gathered at my room.

She is in her cartoon pyjamas without wakeup that make her looks really more lovely and cute, just like 18 years old teenager. She was missing so much that we french like from the door to the bed, it's really a wild and hot frenching, something that I dont normally expect to do or receive other than a tirak... shit it seems to be a tirak in the making now.. I believe she must have feel so good that I purposely come back to look for her and not busy Lat Kai at disco but she dont know that I actually wanted to hunt but nothing to hunt, bored and came back for a spot check.

I still sweaty from the disco but she dont really mind all the salty taste, licking all over my neck.. I also feel a little pai seh but bo pian, dont want to spoil her mood.. As we french, we undress each other, with me sitting on the bed and she sitting on my lap facing the mirror.. see the reflection on the mirror also damn steam liao, seeing a young teenager acting like a wild tigeress.

Immediatelly finish undressing me, she started to lick from neck to nipple, then to lap and slowly moving back to my didi area.. slowly she started to kiss my didi, and it really stand hard watching her doing that... seeing her kneeing down and blowing really the most sexy sight. THis time can really feel that she is really enjoying and blowing from her heart... trying her best to be as skillfull as she hoped to be ... but she still need plenty of training and guiding. Do not wanted to sounds like Super Lao Jiao, so just let her enjoy her time doing her free will. At least, its a good start to let her learn how to really make her man happy. Though the blowing was not too good but its her effort of doing her best that really touched me.

Got her fuck to start kissing her nipples and neck wildly, a sign to show appreciation for her hard work, starts to finger her.. again juicy without much effort. Got her sitting on top with me still sitting, she started to sit and slip thru slowly and carefully, still feeling the usual tightness and can see reaction on her face , bitting lips as slowly moving in deeper.. this CFM look really shiok.

Slowly the pace of riding increase faster and faster, i lean down to give her more space to ride and rock with my leg still on the floor. She getting wild and ride like a crazy horse. Feeling a hot sensation in her pussy, she should be cumming oredi.... slowly she slow down again..

I got her up and let her sleep on the edge of bed with me standing on the floor, do her missionary, started to thrust slowly and steadily as she just after her cum , probably still sensative.. then move her to the corner of the bed to allow better positioning.. this position at corner bed was taught by a friend as it really give your pumping more power as you are standing and you are using the strength from your legs movement instead of your lap and waist strength. For those bros who like powerful pump should try this, I never know its strength until I really tried it.

Then turn her back to do doggie and start to ramp her real hard and fast but too bad buttock not enough meat, so not really a good pump feeling a little pain pumping too hard. Started to feel the urge, and started to recall shit we are doing bare, so quickly take out and then put on the cap.

Let her on top to ride as I could see she enjoy riding while I can rest a little. She climb up happily and started to ride, trying to control the urge as much as I could to try to match her cum... within the next few more rock, can feel she started to increase her pace again... this time use all my hand power to help her rock even more harder and faster..Pinching her little nipple and grapping her 32B small breast really make her more wild. I wonder if she will feel dizy from rocking so hard.. then control is uncontrollable anymore, can feel both cuming, this time really explode hard and then slowly slowdown.

MrDevil
20-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Right after that, she immediatelly collapse and lay on top of my chest with my didi still warming inside.. real good feeling.. rest for awhile before get up to do washing, phew now more sweaty than was in disco. Fully awake now, get clothed and get ready to return to the disco saying that need to take care of the member there.

She say be nice and she will be waiting for me to come back. Give me a kiss and off I return back to Disco, really time well spent rather than roaming around disco doing nothing, as I dont fancy dancing.

13th July - 0230

Walk in, stand awhile at higher level to get better view and try to spot if any FL available, light up my ciggarates and smoke for awhile, notice a quite good figure puying with couple of fren but surrounded by couple of guys. Dont look like their customer or tirak as not too close or intimate, suspect probably some FL being hunted. Exchange eye contact with her couple of times and smiles in every occasion. She starts to attract my attention more now..

Dont want to look like a hungry woof, did not approach her and went back to my table. Saw a damn good figure waiteress serving our table, saw me and give me a sweet smile. So being friendly, her name and chat her up but the disco was too loud, could hardly hear anything even as I was so close until rubbing her breast. Real hard on, believe that must be at least 34B firm type. She then point to her T-Shirt showing no 18, probably means her waiteress is no 18.

Offered her a drink and she is happy to drink it up.. then take her hand to invite her for a dance at our table. At first a bit shy or maybe she are not allowed to dance.. so at first just start to shake her body a little. So i gave her another glass of drink and cheers, slowly she getting more mood and energetic. Seeing her good figure swing and shaking making me imagine her naked riding on top me, hahahah damn shiok. Take the excuse of talking to her, so got to shout to her ear real close while dancing and rubbing her breast, not sure if she knows that but I just like that feel. Since she did not give much resistance and seems fine with that, I just act blur lor. Then her Manager came, so she back to her normal self and act like cleaning our table and then request to go for awhile.

While waiteress 18 was away, steal some glance at the FL just now at the entry table. Yes, she is looking back at me too. Hmm... seems to be good chance. So I walk towards her looking at her but did not approach her again, probably bcos there are couple of guys around her or maybe I a little reluctance wanted to hunt knowing that I cant do much with her even if lucky. So walk straight to Cashier to change some small notes 20b each.

Then go back to my table, we still exchange glance and smiles once in awhile, I know we are both interested in each other but just depends whose the one to initiate the first step.

Waiteress 18 return, and our bottle is finished , so get her to order one jug of beer. Soon return with the beer and we started to suck the beer with straws together. It's real fun, I think both of us finish half a jug at one breath. I bet she like drinking too. After that we started to dance more closely and end up dirty dance with her leg keep going in between my legs and rubbing my didi. Yeah, trying to tease me, so my hands started to roam around her neck, waist, hair and buttock.. to make her more horny.. I really like doing this. Then one hand holding her shoulder with arm touching her breast and slowly rubbing the breast, this way wont looks obvious to others while she seems enjoying it. I really like her sexy eye and sweet smile.

The whole disco are just like with us both alone only, turn her around, holding her waist tight, she really got a good curve, with my didi half standing, rubbing her buttocks and shake together. Then my mouth go near her ear and slowly breath some air in and wanted to kiss her neck but damn too many sweat, cant do it. She do put on a sexy perfume making her smell real nice. Yes, we really enjoy each other very much.. one of the rare occasion that I dance so wild with a newly known puying. She really got her attraction. After awhile, she ask for permission to leave.

While alone, spoted the FL again and we are looking at each other again... think time is closing soon, it's either approach her now or never. So thought of buying a ciggarattes and then approach her. Walk pass her again but then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and turned around to see its actually her. Wearing low cut shirt revealing her breast line, must have a good pair of breast. Looks quite pretty with right figure, yes the breast is good. Figure maybe not as good as waiteress 18 but still very much better than most chicks at FKC.

So, started a small chat of asking her names, where she comes from, is those guys her frens.. She tried to explain that those guys keep pestering them, though she dont know them and not interested on them. Exchange few words before her friend pull her to ask something, so I proceed to buy ciggarattes.

After getitng my ciggrates, move close to her again and started to shout at each other ear, its just too loud. Cant hear each other well, so grap her hand and point outside to signal to talk outside. She nodded her head and I hold her hand to walk outside.

While at almost entrance where the music is not too loud, chat chat more info and she speaks well Hokkein. Came to Hadyai for 1 year, was WL but not working now as her tirak dont like her to work, dont usually come to disco, usually once a week with her frens. Like her smile and eyes, you can really see the shine in her eye. Then Moi come to interupt saying that my member looking for me, so I excuse myself and say will look her again later.

Got back to the my table, the same member who got drunk yesterday get drunk again. Well, got to take care of him again. Then the light opened, waiteress 18 is standing beside me, sensing is waiting to be tips. Give her 200b and she sawadeekap with her both hand close. I would have wanted to ask her if she like to have supper together but was thinking to ask the other girl. Partly also bcos Moi told me that this waiteress is very emtional and sticky if you went to bed with her. So better follow her advise, not here to get another tirak GT.

After settling all of them, turn around and found that girl has left, shit missed both target. Thought maybe she could be outside, checkout at entrance but could not found any. Lost another good puying without any contact, shit really really shit. Still feel a little regret even when writting this now.

Bring my member back to the room, farking drunk and talk all nonense cock. Got to censor this stupid scene, really stupid.

Back to my room, feeling wasted 2 good puyings but what the heck still have another good one waiting for me at the room. Knocked the door and it opened pretty quick, seeing my all sweaty, prepare water for me to bath. Catch a quick shower and get ready to bed.

She is very much awake though can see she is really tired. Keep asking if I am going back for sure tomorrow and ask why not stay another day, etc... but inside my heart really hope to stay one more day but to hunt back the 2 target tonight. Since I told her that I am confirmed leaving tomorrow, says wanted to chat till morning and not sleeping thru out the night. I say ok, started to chat about the skies , moon and the sun but within 10 mins I sound asleep... hahahahaha.

I was dead tired by dancing with Waiteress 18, running about for the last few days and did not really caught a good sleep. Was so tired that I fallen asleep without knowing. Typically, I sleep very little even in my normal days, usually 5~7 hours.

Not sure if its a dream or whatever, can sense some sensual feeling, damn shiok... brain started to think what is it.. not figure out anything.. continue to sleep but within secs later, blur blur tahan, open my eye and realised that she is blowing me, phew no wonder.. feeling something... as she realised I am awake, she ride on me again.. my eyes was too tired to opened and really got no strength to do much except for her to ride.

Ride slowly with her eyes closed, then gradually increase her pace. Can sense that she is very tired too but she work hard to make me enjoyed her. Within mins, she rode real fast and hard, I also bei tahan, normally i can maintain very well control but this time probably feeling a little wanted to urine and wanted to cum, so lost control... just cant control. Burst in her bare, shit... I quickly pull her up bcos she told me that she do not take pregancy control pill and I dont want to end up with tirak GT. She looks surprised too.

Both of us get a quick wash and get back to the bed. Check the time, its 0700 (Spore time) that means I slept for probably 3 hours plus. She sure looks worry and happy, she say she wanted to have a baby with me, shit... mai luan luan kong arr, I never thought of that... but did not response like this lar. Explain to her that she is still young and have plenty more good opp as she grew. She should visit a doctor later to get an injection or aftermorning pills. She looks sad like i am a bastard but after some convincing, she finally understand.

Its 1000 now, we have showered together and changed but still lying on the bed. All my member's puying went off since 0900. Still chat like never ending, her HP finally rang, her boss calling her back. Ignore the first call, then 5 mins later rang again, pick up and give some excuse that will be back soon. 15 mins later rang again, sounds more angry this time. So unwillingly got to let her go.

suckerll
20-07-2003, 05:37 PM

Not sure if its a dream or whatever, can sense some sensual feeling, damn shiok... brain started to think what is it.. not figure out anything.. continue to sleep but within secs later, blur blur tahan, open my eye and realised that she is blowing me, phew no wonder.. feeling something... as she realised I am awake, she ride on me again.. my eyes was too tired to opened and really got no strength to do much except for her to ride.

Ride slowly with her eyes closed, then gradually increase her pace. Can sense that she is very tired too but she work hard to make me enjoyed her. Within mins, she rode real fast and hard, I also bei tahan, normally i can maintain very well control but this time probably feeling a little wanted to urine and wanted to cum, so lost control... just cant control. Burst in her bare, shit... I quickly pull her up bcos she told me that she do not take pregancy control pill and I dont want to end up with tirak GT. She looks surprised too.

Both of us get a quick wash and get back to the bed. Check the time, its 0700 (Spore time) that means I slept for probably 3 hours plus. She sure looks worry and happy, she say she wanted to have a baby with me, shit... mai luan luan kong arr, I never thought of that... but did not response like this lar. Explain to her that she is still young and have plenty more good opp as she grew. She should visit a doctor later to get an injection or aftermorning pills. She looks sad like i am a bastard but after some convincing, she finally understand.

farking steam FR man bro! u r one lucky bastard! *clap clap*:cool:

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by suckerll
farking steam FR man bro! u r one lucky bastard! *clap clap*:cool:

Bro, not sure should considered lucky or not, can say lucky bcos really enjoy the 2 nights with her but at the same time wont be too lucky if feeling started to be involved and got tirak GT. Also, this will also means, you are being tied down by her only unless you go on silent mob.. sia freedom gone.

Though everything written as real as I feel but who knows what's the truth... dont underestimate the kohor skills of these puyings, she could be playing the same movie with other potential customers too, who knows. Dont mean that I dont believe her, but give her benefit of doubt lar.. It do takes time to prove words with action... but in any case, this is not necessary a good news..

Me scare of tirak GT liao, thanks no thanks.. You can ask all bros who cheong thailand will probably feel the same, unless those who yearn to find a steady tirak... Bro Cuntalk, how about yours?

DNAT
21-07-2003, 09:47 AM
Bro, not sure should considered lucky or not, can say lucky bcos really enjoy the 2 nights with her but at the same time wont be too lucky if feeling started to be involved and got tirak GT. Also, this will also means, you are being tied down by her only unless you go on silent mob.. sia freedom gone.

Though everything written as real as I feel but who knows what's the truth... dont underestimate the kohor skills of these puyings, she could be playing the same movie with other potential customers too, who knows. Dont mean that I dont believe her, but give her benefit of doubt lar.. It do takes time to prove words with action... but in any case, this is not necessary a good news..

Me scare of tirak GT liao, thanks no thanks.. You can ask all bros who cheong thailand will probably feel the same, unless those who yearn to find a steady tirak... Bro Cuntalk, how about yours?
Hehe ... speak on behalf of bro cuntalk:
"I confirm tio tirak GT liao lah!" :(
:D

Freestyler69
21-07-2003, 10:44 AM
Bros, anyone got update on SC in H City? last time I heard there are still many top quality Gals there, how about after SARS..any changes??

If compared with Wonderful..would you think Wonderful better or Sc better?

Cuntalk
21-07-2003, 11:53 AM

me cheong HDY since 15...always F&F never kena GT trap...this time recently kena this gal wat can i say...bo bian leh she yearn for me not i yearn for her...but everyday since we last met she will sms/call me at least once a day...date me almost everynite to go online chat for an hr...so tio kum tong liao lor....keke:D

Cuntalk
21-07-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
Bros, anyone got update on SC in H City? last time I heard there are still many top quality Gals there, how about after SARS..any changes??

If compared with Wonderful..would you think Wonderful better or Sc better?

in terms of looks quality of course SC gals with a price tag of 5k baht better than Wonderful lah...

DNAT
21-07-2003, 12:10 PM
me cheong HDY since 15...always F&F never kena GT trap...
Wow lau er! 15 y.o. cheong HDY ... then you kio simi kway?
11-14 y.o. gals ... hahaha

Wei ... I know your age liao ;)

At least I started to kio at age of 21 .... in ROC (R & R in Kao Hsiong) - still remember the exchange rate was 1:14 (mid 80's) and the ST rate was NT 800 equiv. to S$57 +/-)

Batam Man
21-07-2003, 01:28 PM

At least I started to kio at age of 21 .... in ROC (R & R in Kao Hsiong) - still remember the exchange rate was 1:14 (mid 80's) and the ST rate was NT 800 equiv. to S$57 +/-)

I tot you said you don't like HISTORY lesson 1?:rolleyes:

l3atu
21-07-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Batam Man

Though you say don't TOK COK inside other ppl's thread ?:rolleyes:

Batam Man
21-07-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by l3atu
Though you say don't TOK COK inside other ppl's thread ?:rolleyes:

Soli Boss, but if others start to tok kok here you oso must F them ok? Must be fair lah....:o

l3atu
21-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Soli Boss, but if others start to tok kok here you oso must F them ok? Must be fair lah....:o

Sorry hor~.....I only fxxx=enlighten those I treat as frend......the rest, I bo hiew 1...........you should be happy dat I fxxx you......:o

DNAT
21-07-2003, 01:57 PM
This is not History 1 ... its History 101!

If dun say, ppl thot I only knoe how to cheong Batam nia ...

Taiwan P Jiew ... lai lai lai :o

Batam Man
21-07-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by l3atu
Sorry hor~.....I only fxxx=enlighten those I treat as frend......the rest, I bo hiew 1...........you should be happy dat I fxxx you......:o

Then you yourself tok kok here for what?!!!
KNNBCCB = I oso F ppl I treat as bros nia = so kena F liao you song bor? = still neber say tang Q to me huh?!:o

Batam Man
21-07-2003, 02:03 PM
This is not History 1 ... its History 101!

If dun say, ppl thot I only knoe how to cheong Batam nia ...

Taiwan P Jiew ... lai lai lai :o

Taiwan P Jiew = you beri good drinker meh?:rolleyes:

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 02:23 PM
in terms of looks quality of course SC gals with a price tag of 5k baht better than Wonderful lah...

But at the rate of getting 2 Wonderful gals at SC rate, i will prefer to tama then. Afterall I got 4 boobs, 2 mouths and 2 pussy for the same price... hahahahah... who is more worth?

l3atu
21-07-2003, 02:25 PM
Then you yourself tok kok here for what?!!!
KNNBCCB = I oso F ppl I treat as bros nia = so kena F liao you song bor? = still neber say tang Q to me huh?!:o

SONG AH !!!!!!!!! Tang QQQQQQQQQQQQ !!!!!!!!!!:D

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 02:27 PM

Here is open space and no one has absolute right, just if the topic match the purpose, ok lor.... but taiwan went off very far from HDY ler... maybe your gang can start another new thread for Taiwan Lesson 101.... pai seh pai seh

DNAT
21-07-2003, 02:28 PM
Taiwan P Jiew = you beri good drinker meh?:rolleyes:
Taiwan cha bo very fair and vain .... lai ma ;)

DNAT
21-07-2003, 02:31 PM
Here is open space and no one has absolute right, just if the topic match the purpose, ok lor.... but taiwan went off very far from HDY ler... pai seh pai seh
This is your captain speaking .... we are now taking off from Taipei Chung Cheng Airport ...... our destination is HDY city.

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 02:40 PM

No lar, he should be going there to attend lesson on sexology by super lao ying, a true lao jio in the making.. hhahahaah

Yar hor, what kway can you kio?? I started cheong at siam di at age 17+ sometimes also difficult to find matching age puying..

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 02:43 PM
me cheong HDY since 15...always F&F never kena GT trap...this time recently kena this gal wat can i say...bo bian leh she yearn for me not i yearn for her...but everyday since we last met she will sms/call me at least once a day...date me almost everynite to go online chat for an hr...so tio kum tong liao lor....keke:D

Bro Cuntalk,

Good lar, your soon-to-be-tirak so techie.. can online chat with you. If i am you, I will surely buy her a cheap notebook, webcam and install line at her room, so you could watch her strip dance every night... ahahahah

It take both to yearn for each other, otherwise you will sian with her very soon... but even how good is she, did you ask yourself if you wanted a tirak in the first place or not?? Why burn the entire forest bcos of one tree?? hahhahaha

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 03:28 PM
This is your captain speaking .... we are now taking off from Taipei Chung Cheng Airport ...... our destination is HDY city.

Centre Command Centre calling, it is all clear to land now...

DNAT
21-07-2003, 05:15 PM
Centre Command Centre calling, it is all clear to land now...
Hello .... wrong message ... should be Tao Yuan Chung Cheng Airport .... amend message! hahaha

Cuntalk
21-07-2003, 08:42 PM

kio kampong kway lor...keke:D

that time i remember whole day booking rate iz 500baht...not sure abt the exchange rate...

Cuntalk
21-07-2003, 08:45 PM
But at the rate of getting 2 Wonderful gals at SC rate, i will prefer to tama then. Afterall I got 4 boobs, 2 mouths and 2 pussy for the same price... hahahahah... who is more worth?

5k baht u can get 3 cat1500 gals at Wonderful for 4sum...still got 500baht change to eat bird nest...beri worth...:cool:

Cuntalk
21-07-2003, 08:51 PM
No lar, he should be going there to attend lesson on sexology by super lao ying, a true lao jio in the making.. hhahahaah

Yar hor, what kway can you kio?? I started cheong at siam di at age 17+ sometimes also difficult to find matching age puying..

kio those 18-20 one lor...aiyah jus wanna bonk only not say wanna find gf or wat...3/5 yrs difference doesnt matter lah anyay the cumming feeling iz still the same wat...:p

Cuntalk
21-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Bro Cuntalk,

Good lar, your soon-to-be-tirak so techie.. can online chat with you. If i am you, I will surely buy her a cheap notebook, webcam and install line at her room, so you could watch her strip dance every night... ahahahah

It take both to yearn for each other, otherwise you will sian with her very soon... but even how good is she, did you ask yourself if you wanted a tirak in the first place or not?? Why burn the entire forest bcos of one tree?? hahhahaha

wat 'soon to be' she now my tirak liao...keke

lai that also hv to buy a cheap hi tech condo with broadband connection for her ya?dun think the room she stays now even hv tel line...:(

funny leh 1st day knew her in HDY dun hv that yearning wan her to be my tirak feeling...the feeling was she's jus a good WL...but now nite after nite of chatting with her online...the calls n the sms she sent...i think i'm yearning more n more for her than she yearn for me...:o

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 03:05 AM
5k baht u can get 3 cat1500 gals at Wonderful for 4sum...still got 500baht change to eat bird nest...beri worth...:cool:

Like that har... got 6 boobs, 3 mouths and 3 pussy, if each pussy shoot 3 shots, you got 9 shots for that day... I think bird nest maybe not enough ,got to eat snake penis, I got keep some reservation with the snake house lady boss, can spend you free from my account, mai ben rai...... hahahah

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 03:07 AM

lai that also hv to buy a cheap hi tech condo with broadband connection for her ya?dun think the room she stays now even hv tel line...:(

funny leh 1st day knew her in HDY dun hv that yearning wan her to be my tirak feeling...the feeling was she's jus a good WL...but now nite after nite of chatting with her online...the calls n the sms she sent...i think i'm yearning more n more for her than she yearn for me...:o

Wah, never give her some test, so fast pass her as tirak liao arr? How can, must go thru test and got bros validate first, then can declare tirak mah...

If you really think its worth to burn the whole forest, kerosin as my free gift..

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 03:53 AM
kio kampong kway lor...keke:D

that time i remember whole day booking rate iz 500baht...not sure abt the exchange rate...

walau ehh, like that you can have 11th some, dont know the right word for this...

My first bonk at siam di was 800b at Betong, thats 12 years back... a small Thai border down going up from Grik, gather mainly for Penang and Perak cheongsters.... all practising tirak GT there, beri powerful one.. got 1 tirak from there and buried me for 6 months.. deep until her tirak spell

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 03:56 AM

Bro Cuntalk, like that arr... the next time you look for her, sure kena tirak spell one... cant escape huh.... wish you white head till old.. hahahahha

Remember arr, when you decide to burn your forest, remember to pass the good tree to me..... hhahaha

Cuntalk
22-07-2003, 08:23 AM
Bro Cuntalk, like that arr... the next time you look for her, sure kena tirak spell one... cant escape huh.... wish you white head till old.. hahahahha

Remember arr, when you decide to burn your forest, remember to pass the good tree to me..... hhahaha

bo bian lor now we kena each other spell...see how lah now still early stage no need so fast plan for emergency exit... :D

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 04:20 PM
bo bian lor now we kena each other spell...see how lah now still early stage no need so fast plan for emergency exit... :D

hahaah, without you realising, the exit is going to be pad locked soon... no more exit..

yayaya, must enjoy showered by tirak love huh...

Cuntalk
22-07-2003, 06:38 PM
hahaah, without you realising, the exit is going to be pad locked soon... no more exit..

yayaya, must enjoy showered by tirak love huh...

at wat stage no exit huh?better warn me early...:(

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 10:54 PM
at wat stage no exit huh?better warn me early...:(

Hmmm..... hmm..... I also dunno ler, if I know then I dont need to worry tirak GT liao lar... me now trying to medidate everyday try not to miss my puying.... fighting hard against her GT.... hahahahaha

I know one thing for sure, if I look for her again the next time, confirmed under her spell liao...

Cuntalk
23-07-2003, 01:00 AM
Hmmm..... hmm..... I also dunno ler, if I know then I dont need to worry tirak GT liao lar... me now trying to medidate everyday try not to miss my puying.... fighting hard against her GT.... hahahahaha

I know one thing for sure, if I look for her again the next time, confirmed under her spell liao...

dun anyhow 'pray pray' ok scally after pray miss her lagi more...:D

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 01:06 AM
dun anyhow 'pray pray' ok scally after pray miss her lagi more...:D

haahah, me never say pray wer, only medidate.... if you miss her, you will miss her.. dont matter what...

But heng arr, I dillute my mind by cheong other place... so this will keep my mind from her abit.. but everytime you mentioned your tirak make me remember of her, how?? Maybe I should also medidate from this forum... damn addicting..

Cuntalk
23-07-2003, 02:02 AM
haahah, me never say pray wer, only medidate.... if you miss her, you will miss her.. dont matter what...

But heng arr, I dillute my mind by cheong other place... so this will keep my mind from her abit.. but everytime you mentioned your tirak make me remember of her, how?? Maybe I should also medidate from this forum... damn addicting..

my tirak hor counting down the days to Aug 11 liao...haha:D

baby
23-07-2003, 02:04 AM

Heh very soon coming mah wait abit longer if cannot stand it can go to GL n slove it first :D

!kung pow
23-07-2003, 02:06 AM
my tirak hor counting down the days to Aug 11 liao...haha

she or u cannot tahan olreadi?:p :D

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 02:14 AM

good lor, you got tell her to purify herself 3 days before you come or not, so that keep the fresh hoi (osyter) for you.. she no need to work one arr, every night so free to online with you..

Cuntalk
23-07-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by baby
Heh very soon coming mah wait abit longer if cannot stand it can go to GL n slove it first :D

haha i can wait but my xiao ti ti wont wait 1...baby i'm cumming!!:D

Cuntalk
23-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by !kung pow
she or u cannot tahan olreadi? :D

both of us cannot tahan liao...:D

Cuntalk
23-07-2003, 02:36 AM
good lor, you got tell her to purify herself 3 days before you come or not, so that keep the fresh hoi (osyter) for you.. she no need to work one arr, every night so free to online with you..

she said she wont work mon-thurs...so will be free to online chat with me on these nites...

baby
23-07-2003, 02:40 AM
she said she wont work mon-thurs...so will be free to online chat with me on these nites...

Hehe like tht i got kaki to spent the night lor while u at home im at work lol:D

Cuntalk
23-07-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by baby
Hehe like tht i got kaki to spent the night lor while u at home im at work lol

wah so good huh ur night shift job can surf net n get paid...:p

ur com got anymore vacancy?:D

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 02:55 AM

Like that arr, you must make best use of her time mah, why make her going to Cybercafe so late at night. Buy a cheap 2nd notebook with gprs line (no need modem, phone line, etc..) and web cam.. if bei tahan can watch her to PCC... hahahahah

How envy :D

Cuntalk
23-07-2003, 03:39 AM
Like that arr, you must make best use of her time mah, why make her going to Cybercafe so late at night. Buy a cheap 2nd notebook with gprs line (no need modem, phone line, etc..) and web cam.. if bei tahan can watch her to PCC... hahahahah

How envy :D

9+ thai time late meh?the timing is she ownself prefer 1...

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 03:42 AM
9+ thai time late meh?the timing is she ownself prefer 1...

not too late, but really good to see her making the effort to online with you on her "off" day. good lor.. wish you white head till old.... hahaha

Cuntalk
23-07-2003, 12:39 PM
not too late, but really good to see her making the effort to online with you on her "off" day. good lor.. wish you white head till old.... hahaha

Tang-Q U...:D

DNAT
23-07-2003, 01:09 PM
but everytime you mentioned your tirak make me remember of her,
Mr Devil,
Your tirak
(+ that minskirt cuite oso ... hehehe)

Pre-warn: I will mention it again this evening.

DNAT
23-07-2003, 01:11 PM
wah so good huh ur night shift job can surf net n get paid...

ur com got anymore vacancy?:D
You go join bro baby's company and I take over your job ... ;)

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Mr Devil,
Your tirak
(+ that minskirt cuite oso ... hehehe)

Pre-warn: I will mention it again this evening.

hahaha, just dont print it to sell at GL... what you wanted to know ? we tot at KaraOK, ngam?

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 02:18 PM

Hey, Bro DNAT, no need to send resume to apply one meh?? Me also one the queue hor, dont jump queue.. follow behind

Cuntalk
24-07-2003, 05:06 AM

my job iz jus to cheong...u can meh?:p

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 05:55 AM
my job iz jus to cheong...u can meh?:p

Hmm... this is tough job ler, must got very high qualification then can apply... i can apply part time or not??

walau err, so late middle of night only appeared, where you go cheong just now and never chio me?

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 06:15 AM
Actually the FR not complete yet, still got the ending part of how to leave HDY without bus and also passport.. and one more cheong session in Ipoh before retrieving back to Spore... bear with me for time being...

Cuntalk
24-07-2003, 06:56 AM
Hmm... this is tough job ler, must got very high qualification then can apply... i can apply part time or not??

walau err, so late middle of night only appeared, where you go cheong just now and never chio me?

no lah too tired liao went to bed early after coming back fm TCSS...woke up ard 4am...waiting for tonite to cheong SK with u lah...:)

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 06:59 AM
no lah too tired liao went to bed early after coming back fm TCSS...woke up ard 4am...waiting for tonite to cheong SK with u lah...:)

I also sleep after reached home but only for 1 hour, after cheong one session at home. shhh

Now we cheong sammyboy., seems only we 2 vampire still havent sleep . hahaah

Cuntalk
24-07-2003, 07:02 AM
I also sleep after reached home but only for 1 hour, after cheong one session at home. shhh

Now we cheong sammyboy., seems only we 2 vampire still havent sleep . hahaah

wat cheong 1 session at home?pcc huh?:p

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 07:04 AM

tell you to shhh oredi, still wanted to ask...

Cuntalk
24-07-2003, 07:15 AM
tell you to shhh oredi, still wanted to ask...

haha u like our topscorer bro kung pow...cannot tahan until tonite die die must shhh 1 time...:D

suckerll
24-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Actually the FR not complete yet, still got the ending part of how to leave HDY without bus and also passport.. and one more cheong session in Ipoh before retrieving back to Spore... bear with me for time being... y r we waiting bro?

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 02:55 PM
y r we waiting bro?

Bro, patience lar... me very busy cheoging...

Cuntalk
24-07-2003, 04:57 PM
Bro, patience lar... me very busy cheoging...

haha ppl fucking busy but u busy fucking...:D

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 05:02 PM
haha ppl fucking busy but u busy fucking...:D

hahaah, thats farking busy life or busy farking life man ?

eEconomist
25-07-2003, 01:53 AM
Hey Bro MrDevil, I heardly write field report, so dunno you like it or not!

On 16th Jul 03. Me damn sian, on leave, but nothing to do. So decided to go Hatyai myself! Took my bag, book a ticket at Golden Mile and made my way north! On 17th I log in here and told you I was in Hatyai, remember?

First day, was quite fun, whack this 19 yr old girl who look like student, tight pussy. Whack until she jia lat jia lat. 2 sessions, almost an hour each! Nothing much to shout about though!

Second day, managed to get another lady call Nok. This babe is a local Hatyai girl. She is about 1.70m tall, 34B boobs and very shapely. Look like model. She speaks some hokkien. Not too good. Ok, lah, I speak thai too! So, no problem communicating with her! Besides, need to talk a lot meh? I thought mostly action only!

She knows that I speak and read thai, cos I was talking to her pimp (Customer Relationship Manager) earlier. When we went into the hotel room, she saw my thai dictionary on my bed. Guess what, she picked up the dictionary and we started chatting about thai language. Then she gave me dictation on all the vowels and consonants! Terok, half I dunno, especially those that are not commonly used. (OK lah, I fu*k up student). I begin to touch her body (not inside the clothes) and put my legs on top of hers......

But she is serious about the teaching session, some more scolded me for writing the strokes wrongly. She also grumbled how come I don't get some simple vowels correct! Wah leew, even my thai language teacher never so fiece with me. This one scold me jia lat jia lat!

Then she started to write and ask me to read the words. Ok, not too bad, I managed to get some correct. Then i thought, what the f**k, I come here to learn thai or to screw? So, I suggested the "strip" game! I told her that if I get correct answer, she strip. She said Ok. First one correct, so she strip her top! See her tits, I excited leow! Second, third, forth all wrong. Fifth correct and I volunteered to strip her jeans! Slowly, took off her belt and unzipped her jeans. Revealing her sexy panty! By then my didi khaeng2 leew (harden already). She was wearing a sexy bra and panty! So, I forced myself onto her and wanted to strip her bra and panty and start whacking her!!!! F**k, then she told me, yang3 mai4 dai4 (still not yet). She wanted me to get two more correct answers before we screw. Wah lau, cannot tahan man. Sixth wrong, so no strip. But my hands started to roam all around her smooth body, pay more attention to the boobs area! Buay tahan man! Tried a few more, but still wrong. Dunno after how many (seems to take years..), got 1 correct.... Wah, I immediately unhooked her bra... Exposing her 34B tits. So well shaped. Nipples so nice. My hands started to feel her tits and I started to use my tongue on her breast. She buay tahan and started moaning!!! Ahh. ahh.... My tongue went faster and faster and she keep ah ah ... very stimulated.. We started to kiss and hug and she started to lick me all over. Her licking of my ears is especially shiok. I finger her pussy, went from slow to faster to faster. I can feel her cunt juice flowing out! I then stripped her panty (can't be bothered to get next one correct).

Her panty is down, exposing her lovely pussy!!! So nice pussy, only the top part has hair. The rest of the pussy is hairless! I spread open her two long legs and thrust my red hot didi into the her hairless warm pussy!!! I felt the warmth wrapping my brother.. so wet .. and so shiok! She went ahhh.... ahh... Showing a painful but satisfied face! Ahh.. ahhh .khaw4 ork3 khaw4 ork3 (in out in out) and pumped and pumped for almost half hour! Kept htting her G-Spot... She felt shiok.. ahh...ahh. Then I ask her to change to doggie position and again thrust all the way into her. This time she screamed.. jeb3...jeb3 (pain.. pain) but I still thrust in and out and while catching hold of her both her hands... I eventually released my cum into her (with condem) after 10 minutes of doggie. I lied on top of her cos we were both so tired and perspiring all over. But I still playing with her nipples!

After resting for a while, ask her to pai amp3 nam2 duay4 gan (bath together), but she refuses. She said she shy. Dunno what cock she talking... can let me screw, but shy to bath together!!!

So, I bath first, then she did. And we went dinner and subsequently to Hollywood disco!

Until then, she still a little "gwan tin" (gwai lan) . Wanted to tell her Ya3 Ma Gwan3 Tin3 phom (don't come and gwai lan with me). But luckily never.

After the disco, her attitude changed totally. She even bath and played with me in the bathtub. Another round of hard whacking after that.

Reason why her attitude changed: a birthday cake and 6 stalk of roses!

You wanna hear about it.... to be continue!!!! (hey I got to work tomorrow)...

:o

MrDevil
25-07-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by eEconomist
You wanna hear about it.... to be continue!!!! (hey I got to work tomorrow)... :o

bravo Bro, thanks for posting your FR in so much details with thai lesson..all with really professional han yee pin yin with correct pronounciation translation some more... me still not so professional yet.

Saliva dropping waiting for your next post...

DNAT
25-07-2003, 03:04 PM
blurr toad :D

MrDevil
25-07-2003, 04:34 PM

blurr kena tirak GT liao

DNAT
25-07-2003, 05:19 PM
blurr kena tirak GT liao
wait till his tirak stays with him at home then he knows what is cheong 1 at home .... ahahaha

MrDevil
25-07-2003, 05:33 PM
wait till his tirak stays with him at home then he knows what is cheong 1 at home .... ahahaha

hahahah, he too shag to post today, still blur blur from yesterday cheong

Cuntalk
25-07-2003, 11:25 PM

at home do with Q iz making love...not cheong 1 session...:p

Cuntalk
25-07-2003, 11:29 PM
hahahah, he too shag to post today, still blur blur from yesterday cheong

thanks to ur kakis...:p

MrDevil
26-07-2003, 12:07 AM
thanks to ur kakis...:p

Pai seh, wont entrust you to them the next time.. next meal on me.

Cuntalk
26-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Pai seh, wont entrust you to them the next time.. next meal on me.

aiyah no need lah u alr branja supper that nite...:p

MrDevil
26-07-2003, 11:34 PM
aiyah no need lah u alr branja supper that nite...:p

No lar, you only take teh ais, not counted... meal on next trip to JB

Cuntalk
27-07-2003, 02:22 AM
No lar, you only take teh ais, not counted... meal on next trip to JB

before teh ais we makan bee-hon goreng,satay n wats the other 2 dishes u forgotten meh?:p

MrDevil
27-07-2003, 02:57 AM
before teh ais we makan bee-hon goreng,satay n wats the other 2 dishes u forgotten meh?:p

ya hor, me raba raba untill too shag until blur liao.. have not been recovered since hdy trip...plus several in a row until the doorman and food guy also ask ahh you again arr, i also pai seh to answer

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 04:09 PM
Bro you write your FR only to part 1, wheres the rest? Too busy farking around like me is it? share more details ler

Cuntalk
29-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Bro you write your FR only to part 1, wheres the rest? Too busy farking around like me is it? share more details ler

wat FR?where?:confused:

dickyboy
30-07-2003, 01:04 AM
wat FR?where?:confused:

Hey Bro Cuntalk & Bro Mr Devil,

Two of the Hdy expts, i'm sad to be bac in Sillypore again!
I juz cum bac from Hdy yesterday morning.

Cannot "tahan" for 2 wks plus, so last minute decided to meet my Uni gal tirak from Toong Sao Rd . This time since i oreadi noe the place, manage to book her for $3.2 K for 2nites.

In the morning rm not ready, so i took tut-tut to this Sakura Htl massage parlor, quite a selection, abt 10-12 girls in early morning.Went for traditional massage for $260 Bht for 1.45 hrs.
Then walked over to this Pink lady htl, wanted to try Soapy massage.SianZZZ....those gurls in the morning all CMI,so i left.

At night, walked over to "Hollywood Disco", not as happening, maybe it's a Sunday night.Now got live-band, they sing cover Canto songs (Beyond). The music suXxx cos they play"Techno" remixes of songs like "Xiaowei" & "Hao Xin Fen Shou". So left early and bought a btl of Master Blend to drink and went bac to bonk my tirak.On the way bac, saw a few okie "Klongtoeys" plying outside Grand Plaza. My tirak chided me when i look.

Tell you something funny. When i was on the coach,there's this klongtoey sit in front of me.Started toking and say like me,told me she's working in Asia Htl In Bkk,cabaret dancing.Then when coach go pass those dim-lit areas,she then slided her hand behind and start to stroke my didi,PCC for me,quite exciting cos 1st time kanna this, i gotta use the towel on the bus to protect my modesty.Cos seated behind was the relief driver and a monk.

The past 2 days had been raining heavily in Hdy. So when you bros go there on Aug 10th, bring jkt or brolly along.Btw now the streets also lined up with portraits of the Queen. So anyone gg to BKK to watch Real Madrid and Becks after Hdy???

Happy cheonging to Brudders who's gg to Hatyai with Cuntalk!!!:p
Sorry for the long story.

BkkPattaya
30-07-2003, 02:31 AM

Which FR? Sorry, just cum back from Suckcuckooraa. A bit blur about which FR. U can imagine the stupid grin I have on my face right now?

!kung pow
30-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Which FR? Sorry, just cum back from Suckcuckooraa. A bit blur about which FR. U can imagine the stupid grin I have on my face right now?

yes, i can imagined :p

BkkPattaya
30-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by dickyboy
Hey Bro Cuntalk & Bro Mr Devil,

Two of the Hdy expts, i'm sad to be bac in Sillypore again!
I juz cum bac from Hdy yesterday morning.

Cannot "tahan" for 2 wks plus, so last minute decided to meet my Uni gal tirak from Toong Sao Rd . This time since i oreadi noe the place, manage to book her for $3.2 K for 2nites.

In the morning rm not ready, so i took tut-tut to this Sakura Htl massage parlor, quite a selection, abt 10-12 girls in early morning.Went for traditional massage for $260 Bht for 1.45 hrs.
Then walked over to this Pink lady htl, wanted to try Soapy massage.SianZZZ....those gurls in the morning all CMI,so i left.

At night, walked over to "Hollywood Disco", not as happening, maybe it's a Sunday night.Now got live-band, they sing cover Canto songs (Beyond). The music suXxx cos they play"Techno" remixes of songs like "Xiaowei" & "Hao Xin Fen Shou". So left early and bought a btl of Master Blend to drink and went bac to bonk my tirak.On the way bac, saw a few okie "Klongtoeys" plying outside Grand Plaza. My tirak chided me when i look.

Tell you something funny. When i was on the coach,there's this klongtoey sit in front of me.Started toking and say like me,told me she's working in Asia Htl In Bkk,cabaret dancing.Then when coach go pass those dim-lit areas,she then slided her hand behind and start to stroke my didi,PCC for me,quite exciting cos 1st time kanna this, i gotta use the towel on the bus to protect my modesty.Cos seated behind was the relief driver and a monk.

The past 2 days had been raining heavily in Hdy. So when you bros go there on Aug 10th, bring jkt or brolly along.Btw now the streets also lined up with portraits of the Queen. So anyone gg to BKK to watch Real Madrid and Becks after Hdy???

Happy cheonging to Brudders who's gg to Hatyai with Cuntalk!!!:p
Sorry for the long story.

Sorry ah kaypoh a bit, I think it's either "Khatoei" or "Khatoey". Any one knows the correct spelling.

BkkPattaya
30-07-2003, 02:35 AM
yes, i can imagined :p

Then U r my man. Cos I can imagine the sickening grin on yr face now also, especially after bonking a ang pai. Saaaaakuuuuraaaa.

!kung pow
30-07-2003, 02:36 AM
Then U r my man. Cos I can imagine the sickening grin on yr face now also, especially after bonking a ang pai. Saaaaakuuuuraaaa.

too bad de angpai u n bro magic targeting aint around :D

BkkPattaya
30-07-2003, 02:56 AM

Me fast fast go and bio her,see if she there. Get upper hands on her beautiful neh neh pok and nipples.

Cuntalk
30-07-2003, 04:00 AM

hi bro dicky welcum back fm GT land...:D

ur gal cat 1.5k or 2k type?how cum u pay 3.2kbaht for 2 nites?

u can buy massage voucher(200baht for 2hrs) fm any tour agent which u can use only at Sakura GV or Sakura ancient massage joint...

yo bro wanna meet up n tcss more abt Gt land over a cup of kopi or sprite at GL later this evening?:)

MrDevil
30-07-2003, 05:34 AM

hahaaha now both of you found another nearer heaven liao lar? which ang pai? me busy whole night long, online but got no chance to response... share share ler.. didi itchy liao

MrDevil
30-07-2003, 05:45 AM

when she is here, no one want her... is this called lor lei jin (Canto).. now she not here, you all target her.. man ahhh man

MrDevil
30-07-2003, 05:48 AM
Sorry ah kaypoh a bit, I think it's either "Khatoei" or "Khatoey". Any one knows the correct spelling.

for me, i feel its like Khatuei , Wait for Bro e-Economist to translate with proper spelling and tone... where are you missing bro?? busy attending thai classs or busy farking thai teacher?? Probably u interested to know got one beri good and chun thai teacher at SK, u can go there to improve your grammer ler

MrDevil
30-07-2003, 06:01 AM
weh... Bro Cuntalk expert, me only newpert lar...not feeling to cum back ler?

3.2kB for 2 night is good price wor for weekend, btw what cat is she at? 1.5kB or 2kB? describe her a little ler, only know she is a Uni puying.

walan ehh, your trip back to Spore must be most exciting got Khatuei to accompany you and your did.. wont sian sitting for 12 hours liao lar.. but I prefer a puying to do that, if she willing to CIM lagi shiok arr

your story not long enough... missing the hot steaming juicy story ler.. but if u dont feel like sharing in public, mai ben rai can PM me.. kekekek :D

MrDevil
30-07-2003, 06:03 AM
Me fast fast go and bio her,see if she there. Get upper hands on her beautiful neh neh pok and nipples.

u all arrr, yesterday kick her out when she sit with you all for so long, no one want.. at least respect her a bit mah.. dont like her also raba raba a bit mah.. kekekee. i want her also can not, she tot i kena pao by the mau puying liao

now today regret liao lar... wait till u see her nek nek and nipple in open light, u PCC also think of her arr... i tell u

MrDevil
30-07-2003, 06:05 AM
u can buy massage voucher(200baht for 2hrs) fm any tour agent which u can use only at Sakura GV or Sakura ancient massage joint...

yo bro wanna meet up n tcss more abt Gt land over a cup of kopi or sprite at GL later this evening?:)

Cor Cuntalk, Not 180B for 2 hr meh ? cant remember liao, just asking only but anyway cant do much with 20b also

hahahah, help you to re-live your memory with your tirak arr?

Cuntalk
30-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Cor Cuntalk, Not 180B for 2 hr meh ? cant remember liao, just asking only but anyway cant do much with 20b also

hahahah, help you to re-live your memory with your tirak arr?

got 180baht 1 meh?which agent selling?20baht can take tuk tuk go anywhere 2 times...:p

BkkPattaya
30-07-2003, 12:27 PM
u all arrr, yesterday kick her out when she sit with you all for so long, no one want.. at least respect her a bit mah.. dont like her also raba raba a bit mah.. kekekee. i want her also can not, she tot i kena pao by the mau puying liao

now today regret liao lar... wait till u see her nek nek and nipple in open light, u PCC also think of her arr... i tell u

Nah Beh! Not as though I dun wan to rubba, u saw how my pu ying stuck to me, and sit so far away, want to rubba also reach bo. Nevermind, I jio jio ppl go and rubba wif me.

dickyboy
30-07-2003, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MrDevil
[B]weh... Bro Cuntalk expert, me only newpert lar...not feeling to cum back ler?

3.2kB for 2 night is good price wor for weekend, btw what cat is she at? 1.5kB or 2kB? describe her a little ler, only know she is a Uni puying.

Bro Mr Devil,

The $3.2k is okie this time cos' no tuk-tuk driver follow me in,save comm! My Uni gal is $2k type cos last time i go cost $4K for 2 nites over the weekend.

Puying's Name: Ah Noi
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
Fj : 8/10 (v. responsive, Meimei came during 2nd shot,damm wet)
Boobs Massage:7.5/10 (she's 34C-D)
Overall:8/10
Rtf: Maybe or when Thai Bht value Upzz

My tirak oni 18 y.o,nearly cun go into "Hollywood Disco". I tink kenna puying GT, trying to snook me buy handphone for her,say wanna call me.Btw i went to the snakeshop, saw many dozen black snakes in the cage. You say drink snake blood revitalises the body huh, but the smell veri strong, i scared can't tahan..
Anyway, the $2k Massage voucher can be bought at Davis Tours? ;)

demonic
30-07-2003, 07:55 PM
where is this kang tau in getting uni girls over at haddyai...me would be there for 2 weeks on work assignment...please advise...thanks

suckerll
30-07-2003, 09:24 PM

hahahah, help you to re-live your memory with your tirak arr? eh tua peh kong! can u finish your final FR on your HatYai trip or not? don't leave us in suspense leh....i wait until almost sleep liao kekekeke :p

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 07:21 AM
[i]
Bro Mr Devil,

The $3.2k is okie this time cos' no tuk-tuk driver follow me in,save comm! My Uni gal is $2k type cos last time i go cost $4K for 2 nites over the weekend.

Puying's Name: Ah Noi
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
Fj : 8/10 (v. responsive, Meimei came during 2nd shot,damm wet)
Boobs Massage:7.5/10 (she's 34C-D)
Overall:8/10
Rtf: Maybe or when Thai Bht value Upzz

My tirak oni 18 y.o,nearly cun go into "Hollywood Disco". I tink kenna puying GT, trying to snook me buy handphone for her,say wanna call me.Btw i went to the snakeshop, saw many dozen black snakes in the cage. You say drink snake blood revitalises the body huh, but the smell veri strong, i scared can't tahan..
Anyway, the $2k Massage voucher can be bought at Davis Tours? ;)[i]

good to know another cheongster got a memorable sweet time in hdy, how frequent do you cheong there??

You must try the snake blood, its looks scary for first time but it do not actually smell much bcos added honey and strong liguor, just finish it one mouth full. Within 5 mins you will feel the warmess and sweating. The snake penis lar that will revitalise your didi.. but honestly me dont find too much difference with my performance. Yes, my vision seems to be clearer and the warmness do last awhile.

Can buy the voucher from any tour agency same price.

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 07:24 AM
eh tua peh kong! can u finish your final FR on your HatYai trip or not? don't leave us in suspense leh....i wait until almost sleep liao kekekeke :p

pai seh pai seh, will try my best to finish the FR and SK FR this weekend.. too busy with work, posting and also farking around.. too many task on hand mah.. but dont understand why tua peh kong ler...

suckerll
31-07-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by MrDevi1
pai seh pai seh, will try my best to finish the FR and SK FR this weekend.. too busy with work, posting and also farking around.. too many task on hand mah.. but dont understand why tua peh kong ler... becos u say u old man mah:D

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 12:28 AM
becos u say u old man mah:D

yayayaya, old at heart liao... wanted to go semi-retirement but my Devil within awaken liao, how?? Cheong until farking tired and busy... this is tough life man

Cuntalk
01-08-2003, 01:05 AM
pai seh pai seh, will try my best to finish the FR and SK FR this weekend.. too busy with work, posting and also farking around.. too many task on hand mah.. but dont understand why tua peh kong ler...

haha so many trips there in 1 week liao...u sure can recall back who u raba...who raba u...who u fark...who fark u?:D

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 01:38 AM
haha so many trips there in 1 week liao...u sure can recall back who u raba...who raba u...who u fark...who fark u?:D

hahaah, you are right oso.. plus tomorrow, got 4 SK FR, shit now i oso blur blur who i take for the first pending FR liao...

Cuntalk
01-08-2003, 01:53 AM
hahaah, you are right oso.. plus tomorrow, got 4 SK FR, shit now i oso blur blur who i take for the first pending FR liao...

1st gal u took was the cook lor whom she blow u fm sofa to shopping centre...:D

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 02:05 AM
1st gal u took was the cook lor whom she blow u fm sofa to shopping centre...:D

no lar, blow from sofa to shopping center is the 2nd pending FR with you together one.. the previous one was with my 2 cuz only

dickyboy
01-08-2003, 03:07 AM
good to know another cheongster got a memorable sweet time in hdy, how frequent do you cheong there??

Can buy the voucher from any tour agency same price.

Yo Brudder Devi1 & Cuntalk,

For the record, i went to Hdy twice for the mth of July. Will buy the massage vch at agent next time, thks for the tip.

So maybe I can start saving now and go with you on Sept mission!My b'day also in Sep, so maybe drink with you and Cuntalk until Pah-Ling Dou,rolLLZzzz,mabot... hehehhe :p

Mr devi1, how cum you got so much energy to chiong Sakura, izit becos' of the cooks or Thai Laksa? Hahhaa

BkkPattaya
01-08-2003, 03:12 AM

For the record, i went to Hdy twice for the mth of July. Will buy the massage vch at agent next time, thks for the tip.

So maybe I can start saving now and go with you on Sept mission!My b'day also in Sep, so maybe drink with you and Cuntalk until Pah-Ling Dou,rolLLZzzz,mabot... hehehhe :p

Mr devi1, how cum you got so much energy to chiong Sakura, izit becos' of the cooks or Thai Laksa? Hahhaa

U want them to pah leng dao? MrDevil 8 bottle beer and Chairman 1 shandy enuff.

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 04:01 AM

good, Bro Cuntalk and BKK got acompany in this case, let me know during your next trip, will share some good lobang with you, guaranteed you will find it better than those you can find on the farm.

Ohhh good, me heavy drinker always like to jio pp to kar kar lim.

No lar, thats to support our Bro Bkk to make his 6 days in a row record.. hahahah

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 04:10 AM
U want them to pah leng dao? MrDevil 8 bottle beer and Chairman 1 shandy enuff.

hahahaah, liguor can or not? Thai brandy oso not bad

dickyboy
01-08-2003, 02:57 PM
hahahaah, liguor can or not? Thai brandy oso not bad

Yo Bro MrDevi! & Chairman,

I think can buy you liquor! If not buy you the "Seagram's Master Blend", better then Thai whisky,more expensive and high-class.
Wah lan, you drink 8 bottles beer still o.k huh? Why Chairman only need 01 Shandy, he cunt take alcoholic drinks meh? :p

Cuntalk
01-08-2003, 03:46 PM

I think can buy you liquor! If not buy you the "Seagram's Master Blend", better then Thai whisky,more expensive and high-class.
Wah lan, you drink 8 bottles beer still o.k huh? Why Chairman only need 01 Shandy, he cunt take alcoholic drinks meh? :p

i only can take chivas mixed with bintan bir n sprite...:o

MrDevil
02-08-2003, 02:34 AM

8 bottles a night for my thirst only, probably 8 bottle an hour sounds more like me ;).. Sandy is good for Bro Chairman, usually is sprite without carbonic and sugar.

3rdofficer
11-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Devil kikoi mok

MrDevil
11-08-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 3rdofficer
hi bro devil, can i join in the next mission please ?? thanks the last time i was in HY so boring cos i was alone by myself....

sure, this Sept mission probably pretty big about 6~8 persons. Details will be released by mid Aug.

MrDevil
11-08-2003, 04:08 PM
deleted

tigershark75
15-08-2003, 03:06 PM
After hearing all the stories of Hatyai, I decide to pay the Land of Smiles a visit. Initial plan was just to stay for 3 days but ended up returning to Singapore on day 7. SC Heritage girl was indeed unbeatable in term, however Wonderful KTV girl do also give good GFE. This was my 1st trip to Hatyai and I was there alone with out feeling bore. Conclusion is, in the end, I tip the gal (she stay with me for 4 days) from Wonderful 4000baht more than the lady I book from SC Heritage.

Just to check with old bird here, few of the dancers in Hollywood Disco look very sexy and chio. Just wondering if the can be book?

Also, there a receptionist by the name of Ah Wee with devilish figure and pretty face. Will definately visit Hatyai again in Nov/Dec again...

MrDevil
15-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by tigershark75
After hearing all the stories of Hatyai, I decide to pay the Land of Smiles a visit. Initial plan was just to stay for 3 days but ended up returning to Singapore on day 7. SC Heritage girl was indeed unbeatable in term, however Wonderful KTV girl do also give good GFE. This was my 1st trip to Hatyai and I was there alone with out feeling bore. Conclusion is, in the end, I tip the gal (she stay with me for 4 days) from Wonderful 4000baht more than the lady I book from SC Heritage.

Just to check with old bird here, few of the dancers in Hollywood Disco look very sexy and chio. Just wondering if the can be book?

Also, there a receptionist by the name of Ah Wee with devilish figure and pretty face. Will definately visit Hatyai again in Nov/Dec again...

Yes, most who been to LOS will really find it hard to leave the place, it just to seducive to leave, we oso always got extended without fail every trip..

Hmmm... your tippings seems like over the market rate wor...dun let ppl say Sporean spoil market ler...

Yes, they could be "negotiated" but you must know the contact, probably you can try by getting your local guide to try to approach them.

Did you try to ask Ah Wee for a dance or offer her a drink? They are pretty friendly and approachable... I did tried once at Emperor Disco with their receptionist and waiteress too.. almost wanna to overnight her...hahahahaha

tigershark75
15-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Yes, most who been to LOS will really find it hard to leave the place, it just to seducive to leave, we oso always got extended without fail every trip..

Hmmm... your tippings seems like over the market rate wor...dun let ppl say Sporean spoil market ler...

Yes, they could be "negotiated" but you must know the contact, probably you can try by getting your local guide to try to approach them.

Did you try to ask Ah Wee for a dance or offer her a drink? They are pretty friendly and approachable... I did tried once at Emperor Disco with their receptionist and waiteress too.. almost wanna to overnight her...hahahahaha

Yeap, I did brought Ah Wee a drink and you are real rite about Thai nation lady over the issue of them being more friendly comparing to most of the Asia Countries... I apologzie for spoiling the market on the tipping part... Can you just roughly let me know what the market rate for tipping? As mention earlier, it was my 1st trip to Thailand and she spend 4days with me... so in my mind, I just think S$50 would be the rite amount and to exact, I gave her S$200 which is around 4000+baht cos I already spend every single baht I had on my departing day...

About booking those dancer from Hollywood, actually I goes around Hatyai alone or with the gal I book. I don't know any tour guide over there... isit ok if I ask the waiter to approach them... Please advise. I would definately appriciate your help for making my Chirstmas a merrier 1 as I intend to spend around 2week there in Dec...

MrDevil
16-08-2003, 03:44 PM
Yeap, I did brought Ah Wee a drink and you are real rite about Thai nation lady over the issue of them being more friendly comparing to most of the Asia Countries... I apologzie for spoiling the market on the tipping part... Can you just roughly let me know what the market rate for tipping? As mention earlier, it was my 1st trip to Thailand and she spend 4days with me... so in my mind, I just think S$50 would be the rite amount and to exact, I gave her S$200 which is around 4000+baht cos I already spend every single baht I had on my departing day...

About booking those dancer from Hollywood, actually I goes around Hatyai alone or with the gal I book. I don't know any tour guide over there... isit ok if I ask the waiter to approach them... Please advise. I would definately appriciate your help for making my Chirstmas a merrier 1 as I intend to spend around 2week there in Dec...

So did you get to invite Wee for a dance? And slowly plan your move from there, welcome to the hunting game ;).

ahahaha, depends most do not actually give tips but if the girl really pleased you, then probably 500b is more than enough. Do remember that you have paid for her booking fees, so the SOP services are expected from her, the tips are for out of ordinary services and performance. S$200 = 4,800b could get you another SC model or 3 chicks from farm.

If you are on Lone Ranger trip, you can get those waiters to intro you the captain or Manager, build some relation and then get insider info from him. YOu can always invite them for a drink but anything beyond that is all depends on you. And normally it not just merely depends on money for these type of girl, you got to create the right chemistry and feel with them to score.

Our next trip is on Sept, so if you like you can join us, there are other samsters in the trip.

liketoplay
16-08-2003, 03:54 PM
planning a short break for myself 29-31 aug. been too busy lately and will be even more so for the months ahead. Original plan is to BKK , however seems that the flights are full already !

Now considering Hatyai ... (I've never been Hatyai b4). Is it as happening as BKK ?

tigershark75
16-08-2003, 06:50 PM
So did you get to invite Wee for a dance? And slowly plan your move from there, welcome to the hunting game ;).

ahahaha, depends most do not actually give tips but if the girl really pleased you, then probably 500b is more than enough. Do remember that you have paid for her booking fees, so the SOP services are expected from her, the tips are for out of ordinary services and performance. S$200 = 4,800b could get you another SC model or 3 chicks from farm.

If you are on Lone Ranger trip, you can get those waiters to intro you the captain or Manager, build some relation and then get insider info from him. YOu can always invite them for a drink but anything beyond that is all depends on you. And normally it not just merely depends on money for these type of girl, you got to create the right chemistry and feel with them to score.

Our next trip is on Sept, so if you like you can join us, there are other samsters in the trip.

Thanks for your invitation. However, I don't think I can join you guy for the Sept trip. Not enough $$ to stay for any 10 days as I over spend there. Hope you guys enjoy yourself. Talking about SC model, I personally feel that they don't give that much of GFE compare to the lady I book in the farm. Maybe it because I only book her for a day only. Anyway, there alot more places which I never visit during my trip in Hatyai like Pink Lady Massage, Sky Lounge, Emperor Disco etc. So I think I just have to save up till Dec before I can really 'cheong' without thinking.

MrDevil
16-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Thanks for your invitation. However, I don't think I can join you guy for the Sept trip. Not enough $$ to stay for any 10 days as I over spend there. Hope you guys enjoy yourself. Talking about SC model, I personally feel that they don't give that much of GFE compare to the lady I book in the farm. Maybe it because I only book her for a day only. Anyway, there alot more places which I never visit during my trip in Hatyai like Pink Lady Massage, Sky Lounge, Emperor Disco etc. So I think I just have to save up till Dec before I can really 'cheong' without thinking.

Sept is planned for 4D/3N trip that budgeted probably about S$500 ~ S$700, not sure how much you spent during your last trip but at this budget, it's pretty luxurious spending.

Well, I personally dont find SC worth comparing to those that you get from farms. As for me, I prefer those from private collection, about 2,500b ~ 3,000b. USually young and fresh.

Hey.. share more details with your Field Report ler.. so we can know how steamy your trip is mah...

MrDevil
16-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by liketoplay
planning a short break for myself 29-31 aug. been too busy lately and will be even more so for the months ahead. Original plan is to BKK , however seems that the flights are full already !

Now considering Hatyai ... (I've never been Hatyai b4). Is it as happening as BKK ?

I have never been Bkk but from other bros story, Bkk night life is more happening with all the different type of night scene. You can't find A-go-go bar, none porsh KTV, few discos and even poorer MPs.

The advantages at Hdy is that you feel warmer and friendlier treatment overall, girls on full day booking at very reasonable rate. Could be as from 1,500b~5,000b depending your taste.

Basically, the entertainment you are getting from both are very much different.

lamduan
16-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Mr Devil,
any more seats for ur next trip to Hatyai?would like to joint u guys if possible.Have not been to Hatyai for the last 9 months.Me not a regular but have been to hatyai a couple of times in the last few years..haha!Nothing to shout about as i always prefer to drink my nights away in a pub.Dont really fancy the farms.Infact,i dont really know the locations of the farms too..haha!
hope to meet up with u guys one of these days..

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by lamduan
Mr Devil,
any more seats for ur next trip to Hatyai?would like to joint u guys if possible.Have not been to Hatyai for the last 9 months.Me not a regular but have been to hatyai a couple of times in the last few years..haha!Nothing to shout about as i always prefer to drink my nights away in a pub.Dont really fancy the farms.Infact,i dont really know the locations of the farms too..haha!
hope to meet up with u guys one of these days..

hahaha.. so far probably 4 ~ 6 bros interested and each bus has 24 seaters, so plenty of seats left.

Me oso a drinker but enjoyed touring farms too but usually take girls from private collection but now got a regular girl, so usually oni bring bros to walk around. We have trips there almost monthly, though different OrguiNicer... so stay tune when the details are posted.

tigershark75
17-08-2003, 04:20 AM
Sept is planned for 4D/3N trip that budgeted probably about S$500 ~ S$700, not sure how much you spent during your last trip but at this budget, it's pretty luxurious spending.

Well, I personally dont find SC worth comparing to those that you get from farms. As for me, I prefer those from private collection, about 2,500b ~ 3,000b. USually young and fresh.

Hey.. share more details with your Field Report ler.. so we can know how steamy your trip is mah...

Ok, but I am not good in writing so please bear with it. Just a rough report.

Day 1
Depart from golden mile alone.

Day 2
Reach H City in the morning. Brought Sakura Grand View Voucher at Lovely Tour for 2 days at 820bath but was charge additional 3% because I using credit card to pay. Change currecncy over there at S$1000 - 237500 baht. Check into hotel then when for traditional massage(240baht for 2 hrs + 200baht tip) before taking a nap. Wake up around 4pm, bath and when to SC Heritage Hotel. Reach there around 5pm, mamasan said only 7 girls left, so took a 19 year old girl name Coco from Bangkok and pay 5K baht. Coco speak prefect English. She asked me what I like for dinner and I told her seafoods, so she brought me to a place where a crab cost 500baht. Spend 1.7K baht with 2 crabs, 4 oysters, fried rice, babecue cockles as dinner. After that, she brought me to night market to do some shopping as I went to H. City empty handed so I need to buy some clothing. Brought her a rabbit soft toy half the size of and adult at 600baht as she keep hinting she like it very much. After shopping, eat bird nest at a place near Pink Hotel at 500baht per bowl. Then this Coco asked me to go to a place to listen to song which I denied. Went back to the hotel then and after 2nd round of actions, she told me she would leave between 8.30 - 9am next morning. I tipped her S$50 immidiately and told her not to wake me up if I am still sleeping when she is leaving.

Day 3
Woke up around 10am. Coco had already left. As lotsa old bird here recommand Wonderful KTV, I headed there and reached around 11pm. Sitted on the stool outside Wonderful for 15min to wiat for the tuk tuk driver to leave cos he insist on waiting for me. Upon entering Wonderful, the mamasan ring a bell and around 15 - 18 girl queue up for viewing. 4 were from 2000baht and the rest cost 1500baht. Only 1 caught my eyes, a 19 year old from Chiangrai named Ah Onn. She give me very good GFE, so I told her I want to extend her that night.

Day 4
Brought another 3 days hotel voucher from Lovely tour 1st thing in the morning. Pay with credit card again as bullet running low. Ah Onn ask me if I wanna go pray to Guan Yin and 4 Faced Buhdda and I said OK. She then call and 15min later a Toyota Corona came and fetch us to the temples located on a mountain. Cost 500baht for the transport. After praying, went to Lee Garden Plaza to watch Tomb Raider 2 at 70baht per person. This Thai lady also told me she like a Bear (500baht)and so I end up buying for her. Eat dinner at a steam boat resturant. Told Onn will extend her again.

Day 5
Raining so stay in Hotel of of the time. Ate Shark Fin and Suckling Pig for Dinner (2200 baht). Went Hollywood Disco at night where I discover those sexy chio dancer. Will ask the manager if they are available for book next visit. Onn friend joined us later and I also end up paying for their drink. Total bill 1300baht. Chat till very late that night and Onn told me she only in this trade for 2mth++. Her virginity was also lost at a price of 20,000baht in H.C and her boss draw 700baht from her booking fee everyday. She said she want to quit this trad once she save up enough as she now need to support her younger siblings through their education and both her parent are not working.

Day 6
Brought return ticket from Lovely tour (600baht + 35). Onn show me her rented apartment in the afternoon. near her place there this Gold Shop. She said she want to have a look and I know sure some thing is up in her sleeve. Sure enough she told me she fancy a gold chain and it cost 2500baht. In my mind I think since S$100 can make her happy for the whole day, then why not and I pay for her. Actually is sort make up cos I had a tiff with her in the morning and she cried and I feel sorry for scolding her. Went to a night market around 15min journey from Sakura GV on tuk tuk. This night Onn ask if I can extend my stay for another few day so she can bring me to Ko Samui, I told her my wallet drying up soon as my initial plan was to stay only for 2-3 days. She then start to wept and said she feel sad seeing me go. Ok. Because of this tears, I give her S$200/- (no more Thai baht already) as tip after settling her the outstanding balance of 6000baht booking fee.

Day 7.
Pack up and leave H.City in a very low morale. This trip cost me around S$2.3K including charges on my card but it very enjoyable. Will definately arm myside with a more powerful wallet around 3K on my next trip cos I only had $1.5K in my wallet on this trip.

I know old birds and brothers here would most probably label me as a 'Robert'. In Thailand, I can see the huge gap between the poor and the rich and I really pity those village girl that work on the flesh trade to support their family. A few $K don't really make difference in Spore but to them, it can make lotsa thing happen. That why I dont mind spending to make the lady I book happy.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 06:35 AM

Day 2
Reach H City in the morning. Brought Sakura Grand View Voucher at Lovely Tour for 2 days at 820bath but was charge additional 3% because I using credit card to pay. Change currecncy over there at S$1000 - 237500 baht. Check into hotel then when for traditional massage(240baht for 2 hrs + 200baht tip) before taking a nap.

Sakura Grand View is the most value for money among all hotels, nice, clean, quiet and new hotel. We always stay there too.

Usually you can neg for a higher rate if you are changing big amount, we always get S$100=2,400b, that means you lost 2,500b that could get you another puying booking.

Buy your message voucher from travel agency will be 180b for 2 hours. Usually my fren who owned a travel agency there will arrange all these stuffs for us.

She asked me what I like for dinner and I told her seafoods, so she brought me to a place where a crab cost 500baht. Spend 1.7K baht with 2 crabs, 4 oysters, fried rice, babecue cockles as dinner.

The best cheap seafood within Hdy is at See Kim Yong area, average price about 1,500b for 4 persons. Each oyster rate is usually 25b each.

After shopping, eat bird nest at a place near Pink Hotel at 500baht per bowl.

I always try to avoid taking bird nest and shark fin in city central area, meant for chopping tourist. There is one pretty big shop slightly away from the city that has very good bird nest and shark fin. Bird nest price from 400b ~ 800b and shark fin oso within the close range.

Day 3
Woke up around 10am. Coco had already left. As lotsa old bird here recommand Wonderful KTV, I headed there and reached around 11pm. Sitted on the stool outside Wonderful for 15min to wiat for the tuk tuk driver to leave cos he insist on waiting for me. Upon entering Wonderful, the mamasan ring a bell and around 15 - 18 girl queue up for viewing. 4 were from 2000baht and the rest cost 1500baht. Only 1 caught my eyes, a 19 year old from Chiangrai named Ah Onn. She give me very good GFE, so I told her I want to extend her that night.

Not sure which day you are there, but i believe at that price is inclusive of the tuk tuk commission. Always try to avoid going there direct by tuk tuk. Can actually tell the tuk tuk to go Chao Phraya and then you can walk over after he left.

Day 4
Brought another 3 days hotel voucher from Lovely tour 1st thing in the morning. Pay with credit card again as bullet running low. Ah Onn ask me if I wanna go pray to Guan Yin and 4 Faced Buhdda and I said OK. She then call and 15min later a Toyota Corona came and fetch us to the temples located on a mountain. Cost 500baht for the transport. After praying, went to Lee Garden Plaza to watch Tomb Raider 2 at 70baht per person. This Thai lady also told me she like a Bear (500baht)and so I end up buying for her. Eat dinner at a steam boat resturant. Told Onn will extend her again.

Since you are staying so many days there, you should try to go to pray at Songkhla and it has a nice beach, though nothing too fancy. Couple of temples like "Lam Ku Leong" Temple and Bottle Temple (whole temple built by bottles) is some pretty famous temples there too.

Day 5
Raining so stay in Hotel of of the time. Ate Shark Fin and Suckling Pig for Dinner (2200 baht). Went Hollywood Disco at night where I discover those sexy chio dancer. Will ask the manager if they are available for book next visit. Onn friend joined us later and I also end up paying for their drink. Total bill 1300baht. Chat till very late that night and Onn told me she only in this trade for 2mth++. Her virginity was also lost at a price of 20,000baht in H.C and her boss draw 700baht from her booking fee everyday. She said she want to quit this trad once she save up enough as she now need to support her younger siblings through their education and both her parent are not working.

All puyings got their own stories to tell for entering the trade with most pretty similiar. So, it good to listen and that's it.

Day 6
Brought return ticket from Lovely tour (600baht + 35). Onn show me her rented apartment in the afternoon. near her place there this Gold Shop. She said she want to have a look and I know sure some thing is up in her sleeve. Sure enough she told me she fancy a gold chain and it cost 2500baht. In my mind I think since S$100 can make her happy for the whole day, then why not and I pay for her. Actually is sort make up cos I had a tiff with her in the morning and she cried and I feel sorry for scolding her.

hahaha, similiar tactic to chop you here lar... if you read thru my FR on Hdy and see how the puying treating me, but I tip her only 500b for 2 day. Sometimes it's not only spoiling the market but oso not worth for being chop as the more you cheong there, then you will start to see how is average service and treatment and realised that this is actually part of the "deal". But if you don't mind to spend money to treat her well and hoping she will treat you well in return, no issue then.

Went to a night market around 15min journey from Sakura GV on tuk tuk. This night Onn ask if I can extend my stay for another few day so she can bring me to Ko Samui, I told her my wallet drying up soon as my initial plan was to stay only for 2-3 days. She then start to wept and said she feel sad seeing me go. Ok. Because of this tears, I give her S$200/- (no more Thai baht already) as tip after settling her the outstanding balance of 6000baht booking fee.

Bro, not trying to discourage you here but those bros who cheong with me before know that me has been cheonging LOS since 17+ for more than 10 years now, and I know for the fact that puying tears drop faster than rain and they could act better than TCS Star Award winner. I always believe leave nothing behind but sperms, otherwise you are wasting your money for more headache. There is another thread here toking about Tirak and if you read thru the thread, you will see a better picture. I do not imply all puyings are actor but I am stressing that it needs more than just tears and few words to prove anything at all.

Day 7.
Pack up and leave H.City in a very low morale. This trip cost me around S$2.3K including charges on my card but it very enjoyable. Will definately arm myside with a more powerful wallet around 3K on my next trip cos I only had $1.5K in my wallet on this trip.

You have really overspent, S$2.3k = 55,200b could actually last me at least 2 weeks with luxury life and if really on budget it could probably last me 3~4 weeks.

Our usual budget breakdown as below
puying = 2,000b
hotel = 800b
Expense = 1,000b
Total about 4,000b

That's living exactly 2 weeks as luxury as you had in 7 days. Me not trying to show off anything here but just to give you a realistic budget of normal expense, of course you can spent like a king there but end of the day the most important is to get value for your money.

I know old birds and brothers here would most probably label me as a 'Robert'. In Thailand, I can see the huge gap between the poor and the rich and I really pity those village girl that work on the flesh trade to support their family. A few $K don't really make difference in Spore but to them, it can make lotsa thing happen. That why I dont mind spending to make the lady I book happy.

For most new LOS cheongster will always feel the same, no doubt some puying really worth the money they deserved but I hate to see those little tricks.

Actually, the more money will make them even happier, so they will end up liking your money and not you. I prefer to personal touch and feeling part, though I wont spent a bomb on them but I still give what they deserved. I would oso like to make them happy to make me happy in return but I wont wish to buy their heart with money bcos the more I give, the more they will expect more from me. No offence here bros, just sharing my views.

Bros, good try on starting to write your FR but you are missing all the hot, steamy and juicy part that all bros here waiting ler..... dont be shy, the S$2.3k that you spent wont leave you anything else beside memories, so let us all share your sweet memory.

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 08:56 AM
May the KC force be with you... :rolleyes:

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Sure enough she told me she fancy a gold chain and it cost 2500baht. In my mind I think since S$100 can make her happy for the whole day, then why not and I pay for her.
Wa kao! The most expensive gift I ever bought for a puying was a pair of Scholl sandals costing 800+ baht.

!kung pow
17-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Wa kao! The most expensive gift I ever bought for a puying was a pair of Scholl sandals costing 800+ baht.

Wa Kao! Budget Budget !! :p

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 02:33 PM

walau err.. you scare her got no shoe to run away, so you buy her a comfortable one arr?

the most expensive gift i bought is oso closed to S$100 but thats for my tirak that we were together for more than 6 months on her birthday.

The point is not how much money and gift you showered her with but how both of you actually true to each other.

tigershark75
17-08-2003, 07:10 PM
May the KC force be with you... :rolleyes:

Hi bro,what does KC force stand for? :)

tigershark75
17-08-2003, 07:21 PM

Hi bro,
U mention about negoiating the exchange rate for getting S$100 - 2400baht. Where can I get such rate? Care to advise me? Is it possible to get this rate for changing S$2K?

I believe booking fee for 2000baht is without the commission for the tuk tuk because the mamasan did told me about the difference between the 2000baht cat. and 1500cat. Moreover I did stress out to her that I am there aloneand enter Wonderful after the tuk tuk left. Anyway, thanks for your concerns and I take your advise on saying Chao Phya instead of Wonderful. Actually I told the tuk tuk Chao Phya, but he dont understand and after a few tries, I just tell him Wonderful.

You book gals from private collection? hehe... Hope you won't mind sharing your contact with me on my next trip...

The hot juicy part? I really don't know how to write. My vocabuary and grammar isn't that good plus the fact that both 2 gals I book don't do BJ... So it just the normal missionary, doggie and lady on top type of intercourse positions...

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Hi bro,what does KC force stand for? :)
KC = kum cheng (translation: girlfriend feeling)

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 07:31 PM
The hot juicy part? I really don't know how to write. My vocabuary and grammar isn't that good plus the fact that both 2 gals I book don't do BJ... So it just the normal missionary, doggie and lady on top type of intercourse positions...
What?! Both girls don't do BJ? Not even with cap? Some more from Wonderful? You are missing out something heavenly bro, to think you spent so much. I tell you Thai WLs are the best cock suckers in the world!

tigershark75
17-08-2003, 07:36 PM
What?! Both girls don't do BJ? Not even with cap? Some more from Wonderful? You are missing out something heavenly bro, to think you spent so much. I tell you Thai WLs are the best cock suckers in the world!

I did ask them for blow job but both give similar reason. Don't know how to do. Since the don't like doing so, I did want to insist also. That why I will make sure I visit Pink LAdy on my next trip to try their BJ and body masssage.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Hi bro,
U mention about negoiating the exchange rate for getting S$100 - 2400baht. Where can I get such rate? Care to advise me? Is it possible to get this rate for changing S$2K?

You can try Davis Tour, the counter girl always give you a lower rate, ask for the boss to talk and know him, then can neg for higher rate. We always change with my fren who owned travel agency.

I believe booking fee for 2000baht is without the commission for the tuk tuk because the mamasan did told me about the difference between the 2000baht cat. and 1500cat. Moreover I did stress out to her that I am there aloneand enter Wonderful after the tuk tuk left. Anyway, thanks for your concerns and I take your advise on saying Chao Phya instead of Wonderful. Actually I told the tuk tuk Chao Phya, but he dont understand and after a few tries, I just tell him Wonderful.

OK, probably you are in peak day, Wonderful and other farms do has prices at 1,200b and 1,500b but the most important is to have someone right, not so much how to save the few hundred baht. The puyings that I get from private collection usually priced at 2,500b. I doubt tuk tuk dont understand Chao Praya, probably bcos he knows that Chao Praya only open after 1530 and know that you are probably going to Wonderful. We either drive in or take my fren mini van if we are too big group.

You book gals from private collection? hehe... Hope you won't mind sharing your contact with me on my next trip...

These puying are not found at farms, depending on your taste, there are several categories like model, college students or freelancers. Prices from 2,500b ~ 3,500b. Sure, will PM you before ur next trip.

hmmm... no BJ, not even with cap on, i will reject them right away but if the puying is good, won't extend with her too. This is part of the SOP. No need good grammar, a good steamy part is best with raw languages to have the original feel ;). We are not here to learn English but to share memory. Let your memory run wild and the story will just flow.

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 09:21 PM
I did ask them for blow job but both give similar reason. Don't know how to do. Since the don't like doing so, I did want to insist also. That why I will make sure I visit Pink LAdy on my next trip to try their BJ and body masssage.
Pink Lady not as good as it used to be, girls all cmi in terms of looks and service. Haven't try Chao Phya yet cos last time I went, the captain said "no foam"?? But if you haven't get to try body massage, do make it a point to experience it the next trip.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 09:30 PM

yes, that's why bro cheongkid prefer cewek...ahahahha

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 09:31 PM

BJ is standard service, not necessary have to visit Pink Lady, personally I think the quality of Pink Lady dropped a lot and getting lesser.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 09:33 PM

then you still extend that chicks from farm for 4 days? Kick her off immediatelly the next morning liao lor...

liketoplay
17-08-2003, 09:37 PM
I have never been Bkk but from other bros story, Bkk night life is more happening with all the different type of night scene. You can't find A-go-go bar, none porsh KTV, few discos and even poorer MPs.

The advantages at Hdy is that you feel warmer and friendlier treatment overall, girls on full day booking at very reasonable rate. Could be as from 1,500b~5,000b depending your taste.

Basically, the entertainment you are getting from both are very much different.

thanx. in that case may give Hdy a miss.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 09:46 PM

Bor BkkPattaya has been to Bkk/Pattaya and Hdy, so probably he can share better judgement than me.

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 09:49 PM
yes, that's why bro cheongkid prefer cewek...ahahahha
yeah, especially the tua liap ones...cos me a boobs-lover! :D

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 09:50 PM
then you still extend that chicks from farm for 4 days? Kick her off immediatelly the next morning liao lor...
too bad he already tio GT and fell into the KC trap... :(

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Why? HDY still got its charm what...relatively cheaper also. Better still, just stay here and try all the FL puyings enough liao...

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:06 PM
yeah, especially the tua liap ones...cos me a boobs-lover! :D

hahaha, got another puying at ABB oso got such a monsterous boobs and looks much better, looks pretty cute and sweet when smiling and laughing. Can surely slap till your eyes blue black. Bro Noobz, hor?

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:08 PM
too bad he already tio GT and fell into the KC trap... :(

ahahahah, aiyah.. if wanna get tirak GT oso find one with better service and attitude mah..

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Why? HDY still got its charm what...relatively cheaper also. Better still, just stay here and try all the FL puyings enough liao...

Honestly, for those who prefer city night life, I think Hdy still lose a lot but I like Hdy for it's relaxing life style, not too crowded and not as busy. If you like city night life, I bet Spore is oso as happening, just not as wild.

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 10:10 PM
hahaha, got another puying at ABB oso got such a monsterous boobs and looks much better, looks pretty cute and sweet when smiling and laughing. Can surely slap till your eyes blue black. Bro Noobz, hor?
monsterous boobs that can slap my eyes till blue-black? MAI AO! ME SCARED! :eek:

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:15 PM
monsterous boobs that can slap my eyes till blue-black? MAI AO! ME SCARED! :eek:

Sure Mai Au? When you wanna to join us to Jb again? This time we planning to overnight, book out all ABB ang pai and let oni rubbish there..... hahahahah

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Honestly, for those who prefer city night life, I think Hdy still lose a lot but I like Hdy for it's relaxing life style, not too crowded and not as busy. If you like city night life, I bet Spore is oso as happening, just not as wild.
Singapore is beginning to become a happening city but with too much restrictions lor. :(

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Singapore is beginning to become a happening city but with too much restrictions lor. :(

If not, then Spore more hiong than Bkk liao with more night spots going for 24 hours operation. Then all cheongster will be busy farking around than working lor...

tigershark75
17-08-2003, 10:48 PM
Bro Devil,

I am in H. City from 29/7 - 3/8. Don't think it a peak season (Tue - Sun) without any holiday. I gather all information from this site, Idiot Guide to Cheong Hatyai and from a Msia weeksite in dephi. That the reason why I assume 2000baht for a girl new in this trade in Wonderful is an acceptable rate because a personal friend (Old Bird) told me so.

There something I would really like to learn form you guys. That is, how to reject extending a girl? I alway feel shy when I want to do so and will extend when they show me a sad face. Please advise me on this issue. Also, it is possible to bump into a WL you ever book before in H.City?

Thanks in advance for the generous offer to share with me your contact to book WL who do not belong to the farm. My next trip is planned on 20/12 - 3/1/04 currently. Will PM you then to ask for your contact.

Regards

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Bro Devil,

I am in H. City from 29/7 - 3/8. Don't think it a peak season (Tue - Sun) without any holiday. I gather all information from this site, Idiot Guide to Cheong Hatyai and from a Msia weeksite in dephi. That the reason why I assume 2000baht for a girl new in this trade in Wonderful is an acceptable rate because a personal friend (Old Bird) told me so.

During March ~ June period, the rate for weekdays all over is 1,500b. 2,000b is for those newer few girls. And if you tour around daily, then you can see the rate dropping as you are more familiar with them, it do helps if you can speak a little thai too but there is pro and cons lar, some puying dont like thai speaker

There something I would really like to learn form you guys. That is, how to reject extending a girl? I alway feel shy when I want to do so and will extend when they show me a sad face. Please advise me on this issue. Also, it is possible to bump into a WL you ever book before in H.City?

Well, dont need to reject, always try to avoid talking or promising to extend until late at night or early morning, bcos once you say not extending, the mood will be gone. So if you don't intend to extend, just say bye bye and tip her is she is good. If not, a flying kiss will do ;).

Well, read my Golden Million FR and you will know the truth. Yes, bumped to few FLs from Hdy in JB.

Thanks in advance for the generous offer to share with me your contact to book WL who do not belong to the farm. My next trip is planned on 20/12 - 3/1/04 currently. Will PM you then to ask for your contact.

sounds suit my schedule too, but be prepared for Super Peak season with prices growing sharply, so unless you have tirak there otherwise it dont really worth the money. Was planning to go further north like ChengMai/ChiangRai.

Regards

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Most bros i know will sufer withdrawal sickness like missing thai girls, thai food and the tirak feeling for the first one two weeks back from Hdy. How are you feeling the same?

If yes, i know a temp cure ;).. there is little hdy in JB with lots of puyings. Check out my FR reports at my signatures and you will get to explore more...enjoy

tigershark75
17-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Most bros i know will sufer withdrawal sickness like missing thai girls, thai food and the tirak feeling for the first one two weeks back from Hdy. How are you feeling the same?

If yes, i know a temp cure ;).. there is little hdy in JB with lots of puyings. Check out my FR reports at my signatures and you will get to explore more...enjoy

Nope. I am not sufering from withdrawal sickness. Thanks for your concerns. Main intention to visit H.City was because I broke off with my gf.

sounds suit my schedule too, but be prepared for Super Peak season with prices growing sharply, so unless you have tirak there otherwise it dont really worth the money. Was planning to go further north like ChengMai/ChiangRai.

U mention price will shoot up sharply during Dec. By how much or how many %? I ever told Onn from Wonderful that I would most probably visit H.City in Dec, so worst come to worst I take her service at 2000baht per day again. Moreover, I will have model resources at 2500 - 3500baht from you rite?
:)

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 01:34 AM
Nope. I am not sufering from withdrawal sickness. Thanks for your concerns. Main intention to visit H.City was because I broke off with my gf.

U mention price will shoot up sharply during Dec. By how much or how many %? I ever told Onn from Wonderful that I would most probably visit H.City in Dec, so worst come to worst I take her service at 2000baht per day again. Moreover, I will have model resources at 2500 - 3500baht from you rite?
:)

You won't be surprised if the price shoot up 50% more and with hotels fully booked. You will need to advance book your puyings and hotel to avoid dissapointment.

tigershark75
18-08-2003, 02:16 AM
You won't be surprised if the price shoot up 50% more and with hotels fully booked. You will need to advance book your puyings and hotel to avoid dissapointment.

How to book the hotel room in advance? And for the WL part, does that means I call her around late Oct or early Nov to tell her I will be booking her for the seasons at 2000baht per day?

Regards,

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 02:24 AM
How to book the hotel room in advance? And for the WL part, does that means I call her around late Oct or early Nov to tell her I will be booking her for the seasons at 2000baht per day?

Regards,

If you have those travel agency number, you can call them to prebook and pay by your credit card...as for puyings, its upto her if she trust and wanna to wait for you. Usually will still got to pay market rate at that time but you got what you wanted lar..Bear in mind that she probably got other regular customers coming for her too, so must see her priority as well.

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 02:30 AM
Almost forget another pointer, always try to avoid going there on Msia or Spore public holiday or eve, especially long weekend. Msia is the majority cheongster there and probably most good WLs would have been their regulars.. so chances are you will got to see her priority and schedule on peak seasons.

Tr|pp|ng
18-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Super FRs...keep up the good stuff man!!

Sibei envy , man......kekeke...I think I must rethink my October plans...!

Withdrawal sickness haha..thats how I felt last october when i went there...then come my january visit, i prepared myself liao...luckily 2nd time wasn't so jialat...so hopefully my oct 2003 plans will be smooth sailing...I dunno why, but Thai chicks quite powerful with emotions...shiok shiok haha.

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Tr|pp|ng
Super FRs...keep up the good stuff man!!

Sibei envy , man......kekeke...I think I must rethink my October plans...!

Withdrawal sickness haha..thats how I felt last october when i went there...then come my january visit, i prepared myself liao...luckily 2nd time wasn't so jialat...so hopefully my oct 2003 plans will be smooth sailing...I dunno why, but Thai chicks quite powerful with emotions...shiok shiok haha.

yes, rethink and make it with us in Sept ;) A good size group, will be posting outing soon once we finalised the details. Will limit the size between 4~8 person max. Oso you will get to explore all the lobangs all other regulars has..

hahaha most bros will feel the same, especially you have recovered from your fatigue and got your battery recharged. Then hte withdrawal sickness will be even stronger...but I got cure ;) hahahahha

yeah some puying is masterfind of tirak GT, difficult to block even at my level.

Tr|pp|ng
18-08-2003, 03:30 AM
Actually, my 2nd trip was just a "stop over" between gz and singapore (chinese new year). I intended to visit and spend 2 days outta my 4 with the chick i had before as we have kept in contact via email...but then, i think like kena gong tao...ended up 3 nights with the same girl.....siao man. no regrets lah, just perhaps I could have spent more time exploring new grounds..
but at least, not as jialat (sickness) as 1st trip..

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 03:47 AM
Actually, my 2nd trip was just a "stop over" between gz and singapore (chinese new year). I intended to visit and spend 2 days outta my 4 with the chick i had before as we have kept in contact via email...but then, i think like kena gong tao...ended up 3 nights with the same girl.....siao man. no regrets lah, just perhaps I could have spent more time exploring new grounds..
but at least, not as jialat (sickness) as 1st trip..

good, found another hdy fan liao...

cheongkid
18-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Bro, you planning to go HDY again in Oct? Me thinking of going there in Oct also. Why not we cheong together?

DesireSYT
19-08-2003, 12:01 AM
i'm taking first week of Sept off , planning a trip HDY + Krabi or Samui or BKK. my 5th visit to LOS.

Anyone wanna join me?
Interested can PM me. thanks!

MrDevil
19-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by DesireSYT
i'm taking first week of Sept off , planning a trip HDY + Krabi or Samui or BKK. my 5th visit to LOS.

Anyone wanna join me?
Interested can PM me. thanks!

When is your exact date for the mission? Give more info ler.

Our mission is on 7th ~ 10th Sept. planning for Hdy and Songkla.

Tr|pp|ng
19-08-2003, 08:40 AM
Sianz...Sept cannot make it lah....Got October Expedition or not? Let me know leh..hehe..

MrDevil
19-08-2003, 08:50 AM
Sianz...Sept cannot make it lah....Got October Expedition or not? Let me know leh..hehe..

If I am not wrong, Bro CheongKid is planning for Oct trip.. tiok bor bro CheongKid?

If there is enough interest, I could join for Oct trip for 2N mission as well

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 12:03 PM
If I am not wrong, Bro CheongKid is planning for Oct trip.. tiok bor bro CheongKid?
If all goes well, I'm planning to go for 2N HDY preferably in the first week of Oct, anyday from 29 Sep onwards.

MrDevil
19-08-2003, 12:42 PM
If all goes well, I'm planning to go for 2N HDY preferably in the first week of Oct, anyday from 29 Sep onwards.

who is in your mission? Sounds interesting ler...

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 12:57 PM
who is in your mission? Sounds interesting ler...
just me and my chee hong friend... :p

MrDevil
19-08-2003, 01:20 PM
just me and my chee hong friend... :p

so oni 2 of you ar? Get more so more fun ler...

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 01:44 PM
so oni 2 of you ar? Get more so more fun ler...
prefer small group, easier to organise. big group = orgy

MrDevil
19-08-2003, 01:54 PM
prefer small group, easier to organise. big group = orgy

I prefer to have at least 3~4 persons, otherwise not enough crowd to create the fun, oso more economical.

When will you confirm your mission?

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 02:08 PM
I prefer to have at least 3~4 persons, otherwise not enough crowd to create the fun, oso more economical.

When will you confirm your mission?
That's why I jio bro Tripping. Next month, when my leave is approved then say.

MrDevil
19-08-2003, 02:26 PM
That's why I jio bro Tripping. Next month, when my leave is approved then say.

I see, so let's keep the plan rolling and jio me hor...

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 07:28 PM
I see, so let's keep the plan rolling and jio me hor...
No problem, needed a lao jiao to show me the way... :)

simnon
19-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Just came back from 3D2N trip to Hat Yai
Reach there Sat, 16th, my fav hotel, abassador fully booked due to buddhist ceremony on Sun 17th
Settle for Lee Garden Hotel..
Book 1 puying from Nong Hong KTV along Florida Hotel stretch and another puying from Rose KTV.
Went to Wang Her Hotel, just behind the Emperor Hotel to take a look at the PRC chicks, most of them can't make it in terms of looks, although a few very tall one. Normal rate is B1000 and cheaper than puying, normal rate is 1200 to 1500.

Overall, a sextifying trip and money well spent.

Will be retiring from HY scene very soon as age is catching up..

MrDevil
20-08-2003, 05:40 AM
No problem, needed a lao jiao to show me the way... :)

Hdy Chairman / Lao Jio is still MIA, you probably wanna to jio him oso.

MrDevil
20-08-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by simnon
Just came back from 3D2N trip to Hat Yai
Reach there Sat, 16th, my fav hotel, abassador fully booked due to buddhist ceremony on Sun 17th
Settle for Lee Garden Hotel..
Book 1 puying from Nong Hong KTV along Florida Hotel stretch and another puying from Rose KTV.
Went to Wang Her Hotel, just behind the Emperor Hotel to take a look at the PRC chicks, most of them can't make it in terms of looks, although a few very tall one. Normal rate is B1000 and cheaper than puying, normal rate is 1200 to 1500.

Overall, a sextifying trip and money well spent.

Will be retiring from HY scene very soon as age is catching up..

Interesting... so far I know PRC price is at least 3,000b ~ 5,000b depending on their quality and usually higher than puying. Yes right, agree with you most of the PRC is at late 20s or early 30s with a small handfull lookable. 1,200b to 1,500b is a good price since you are there over the weekend.

Any hot, steamy and juicy FR to share? Me miss HDY beri much ler...

cheongkid
20-08-2003, 01:00 PM
Hdy Chairman / Lao Jio is still MIA, you probably wanna to jio him oso.
Aiya don't bother about Chairman anymore lah, I think he was captured by enemy to become POW in LOS liao! You take over his post lor.

MrDevil
20-08-2003, 01:24 PM
Aiya don't bother about Chairman anymore lah, I think he was captured by enemy to become POW in LOS liao! You take over his post lor.

Me still far far away to learn from Chairman ler....hahahahha

DesireSYT
20-08-2003, 10:27 PM
i'm planning for HDY -> Krabi -> HDY on 3-6 Sept.
looks like i'll just miss Mr Devil's trip ... too bad :(

any bruders out there wanna join??
location is flexible but timing must be 1st week of Sept 2003.

MrDevil
21-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by DesireSYT
i'm planning for HDY -> Krabi -> HDY on 3-6 Sept.
looks like i'll just miss Mr Devil's trip ... too bad :(

any bruders out there wanna join??
location is flexible but timing must be 1st week of Sept 2003.

hmm... how far Krabi from Hdy? Going by coach or minivan? Heard that Krabi got a nice beach, but why you choose Krabi? Koh Samui beach not bad too, pai seh ar.. me oni carious and key poh to ask so many questions..

dun wan to join my trip meh? Too bad i just touch down back to Spore on 31st Aug, so cant leave again so soon.. otherwise i would love to visit Krabi too...

ryoko
21-08-2003, 12:06 PM

Broher chairman still in LOS? Hehe, prepare to litsen to his FR liao!:p

cheongkid
21-08-2003, 01:59 PM
hmm... how far Krabi from Hdy? Going by coach or minivan? Heard that Krabi got a nice beach, but why you choose Krabi? Koh Samui beach not bad too, pai seh ar.. me oni carious and key poh to ask so many questions..
Went to Krabi 2 years back. Journey by minivan from Hdy takes about 4 hrs (depending on traffic conditions). Basically it was a laid-back town with mostly ang mo tourists. I stayed at Ao Nang, one of the beaches outside town. From there you can take boat rides to the nearby islands like Phi Phi. More for outdoor adventure seekers. You can participate in activities like snorkelling, scuba diving, rock climbing, canoeing etc. Not much happening down there except for some pubs, cafes and restaurants. More action down at Samui or Phuket.

DNAT
21-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Went to Krabi 2 years back. Journey by minivan from Hdy takes about 4 hrs (depending on traffic conditions). Basically it was a laid-back town with mostly ang mo tourists. I stayed at Ao Nang, one of the beaches outside town. From there you can take boat rides to the nearby islands like Phi Phi. More for outdoor adventure seekers. You can participate in activities like snorkelling, scuba diving, rock climbing, canoeing etc. Not much happening down there except for some pubs, cafes and restaurants. More action down at Samui or Phuket.
so 2 yrs back krabi got no puyings :confused: now leh?

'xXx'
21-08-2003, 03:04 PM
Krabi still a place more for backpackers, hdy or phuket still the place to go for puying....

suckerll
21-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by 'xXx'
Krabi still a place more for backpackers, hdy or phuket still the place to go for puying.... like this then got balance :D one place for everyone in LOS :cool:

MrDevil
22-08-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by 'xXx'
Krabi still a place more for backpackers, hdy or phuket still the place to go for puying....

Like this lagi best, take puying from Hdy then backpack and act a role play of Tarzan and Jane there... hahaahaha

suckerll
22-08-2003, 08:20 AM
Like this lagi best, take puying from Hdy then backpack and act a role play of Tarzan and Jane there... hahaahaha wah u very imaginative hor

MrDevil
22-08-2003, 11:30 AM
wah u very imaginative hor

I can be even more imaginative... how about you, any LOS story?

MrDevil
22-08-2003, 03:21 PM
This true beautiful turned sour life story happened about 11 years back. This post was mainly shared out for Bro Free ;)

Background
That time I was still young, energetic and wild at heart at 18 years old and has been cheonging LOS (Betong) since 17+. Has been pretty well known for butterfly changing puyings almost every day and probably know most of the OKT there, as I always lead our group of frens touring farms and being the most outspoken one.

Met her, Noi (17 years old plus) probably on 10+ trips during a fine morning when we walking down a street when a eye catching puying walk across, yellow dyed hair, wearing black specs, nice body and looks just pretty. Not sure if she is a chicks or not, so end up following her from behind back to her farms. Went in and book her immediatelly.

Sorry for not being able to remember all the details as this happen donkey years back.

The impression that she left for me when she first came to my room was that extremely warm, friendly, playful and seducive. This puying really got me hooked from the day 1. She is equally good on bed and good drinker (almost as good as me). I always like girls who has both wild when party time and gentle nature when alone. She really match and fulfill most of my criteria. Simply the best puying that I have ever met.

One day trip ended up to 3 nights and it has been the most memorable nights together so far, full of fun, laughter and sweet memory. Each trip got me fallen deeper to her day by day. Here is some of the recall of some of the memorable events.

1. We usually spend our noon back at farms where she and her frens will cook, gamble and drink together. All is just like a small family and frens knowing each other for long.

2. She would take a day off before my visit to make herself fresh and a day off on my departure day to accompany me longer. Basically, I am there at least twice a month, during peak time, it's almost every weekend. She has basically cut off most of her customers and her earning dropped seriously, but she just dont mind.

3. She has been very true and tell me everything even about her regular customers that wanted her as tirak. She has even called up one of them and tell him that she has got a tirak and she can only treat him as friend. I get to talk to this guy too. She is proving that she is purely working when it's others and I am the only one in her heart.

4. She even enlarged our photo to make it poster size to be placed in her room, she carries out photos in her wallet and she is happy to show everyone the photo. Even her customers, as one of friends that she has not met before happen to book her. Thru him, I get to know and pretty sure how she treat other customers and where I stand.

5. On one incident where she got into big fight with few girl in her farms and got badly bruised bcos that girl speak ill of me, though I am not presence but I have verify this with her OKT and ask me to tell her not to take things too seriously. Though I dont encourage violent but I am really touched with her explainations.

6. On several occasions, especially one that we got there for surprise visit during CNY days and almost all puyings being booked out including her. She just dumped her customer and join me, though that's having her money deducted seriously. So, when you got puyings MIA.. usually this is the case.

7. On one occasion where we met an accident and hit a bike there and end up in LOS lockup where the kopi money needed to pay the police is beyond our on hand cash. She and along with my bros tirak take all their golds and borrow all the cash they could to bail us out. She then advance her pay to have money for me to stay with her for the next few days, its really paiseh to have a puying to book herself for me though I promised to return her all the money. This really prove her beyond money.

8. We went to celebrate her birthday in Kuntip (near Bkk) at her family home introducing me to her family and really felt warm welcome as one of their family members. Get to see her childhood frens, her playground, etc.. making me understand me much much more.

9. We have even exchange "engagement" ring with our name ring engraved on it and this has never been left from her finger bcos it just can't be removed without much force.

10. All other minors things like folding stars, love and birds, get our picture into jig saw puzzle added together really make the entire r/s sweet and beautiful.

The r/s was so sweet and sure that I always have in mind, this is my love forever. But as saying say, pretty things dont last long.

Will continue the ending part later, try not to spoil my weekend mood ;) hahahaha

tigershark75
22-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Bro Devil,

Hi! I will be going to Bangkok this coming monday night at 2200hrs. Was send there by my Father to settle some matter so it a last minute decision which was confirm only minutes ago. Interested to join?

MrDevil
22-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Bro Devil,

Hi! I will be going to Bangkok this coming monday night at 2200hrs. Was send there by my Father to settle some matter so it a last minute decision which was confirm only minutes ago. Interested to join?

I wan i wan but can't , i got to fly to Sarawak on Tues noon.. hmm... too bad

Next time, we planned a trip there together ;) Me never really cheong into Bkk night scene before

ryoko
22-08-2003, 08:15 PM
Devil's Tirak Story, steady...
I enjoy reading it! Thanks for sharing...

cheongkid
22-08-2003, 08:23 PM
The story was really touching and heart-warming... :)

opticum
22-08-2003, 09:24 PM

at least your thai is more powerful, keke...

ryoko
23-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Devil mii fan thai, shuay mark mark!
prun nee, pom ja phai sammyboy forum khor doo laew.

Khop khun khrap! Choke Dee...

'xXx'
23-08-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by ryoko
Devil mii fan thai, shuay mark mark!
prun nee, pom ja phai sammyboy forum khor doo laew.

Khop khun khrap! Choke Dee...

Wow bro, ur thai powerful man:p errr but can interpret???

U must have a good teacher!! kekeke