PDA

View Full Version : Kneecap busted,can tui na shops help?

LeForte_Lucifer
17-07-2003, 08:06 PM
Hi brothers, due to my eagerness on disrupting NS (i failed 2.4km by 10 seconds for the 1st test) for the 2nd test, i believed that i have busted my kneecap due to the sudden burst of speed upon 200m from the endpt.

Could some kind soul tell me of any tui na shops which can help me? Would be very grateful. I wont mind having a little hanky panky w. the girl. THanks once more.

cheongkid
17-07-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LeForte_Lucifer
Hi brothers, due to my eagerness on disrupting NS (i failed 2.4km by 10 seconds for the 1st test) for the 2nd test, i believed that i have busted my kneecap due to the sudden burst of speed upon 200m from the endpt.

Could some kind soul tell me of any tui na shops which can help me? Would be very grateful. I wont mind having a little hanky panky w. the girl. THanks once more.
bro you very funny leh. your kneecap busted still got mood to hanky panky. don't play play, better go hospital for x-ray ASAP!

newyorker88
17-07-2003, 09:51 PM
U better see a doc and stop hanky panky for your own good. for the time being!

SilkStalk.
18-07-2003, 01:01 AM
I wont mind having a little hanky panky w. the girl. THanks once more.

Next thing we'll hear from you "I broke my dick due to hanky panky with the girl, can bros here recommend me a clinic? I don't mind an affair with the doc" .....

hardrocksg
18-07-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
Next thing we'll hear from you "I broke my dick due to hanky panky with the girl, can bros here recommend me a clinic? I don't mind an affair with the doc" .....

Wazan! tats a hardcore cheongster!

hardrocksg
18-07-2003, 02:16 AM

Listen to the bruddas here, go for a med chkup
It depends on the kinda damage done
If small muscular or veins stressed then I thk its fixable
But if its ligament torn kinda thing then u better go hospital
I do know of 1 tuina where the lady is v gd at sports massage but she's real pro at healing n relief but no hanky panky

tikus69
18-07-2003, 02:13 PM
Hi Bros,
I think he genuinely wants the TCM (Traditional Chinense Medicine) kind of help and not looking for hanky panky.

Actually, most of the TCM medical halls should provide some kind of "tui na" to help relieve the pain. They can also prescribe some chinese medicine to help heal the injury.

I don't think the tuina shops that all bros are talking about here would be suitable for treating injuries. Better go to a real western doctor and have a x-ray taken.

Then, if it is not a fracture or a dislocation, you can consider TCM.

Just my opionions. Sometimes, TCM is better than western medicines.

farark
18-07-2003, 02:22 PM
Bro...

You really need to get your priorities right... If you had done you kneecap in during NS, if I'm not mistaken, you could see doctor and SAF should pay for it.

Knee injuries are nasty stuff as I had to have an Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction and I know too well about it. I've suffered many injuries from sports and I can tell you that the knee injuries are really the worst.

If SAF will pay, then you should really consider getting it fixed soon as a damaged knee gets damaged further with exertions. You don't want to wear it out.

Cheers!

:)

factor-x
18-07-2003, 02:34 PM
yup.

they'll always be endless girls, but hey, you've only got a pair of knees to contend with!!!

-ORDed recently-

:D

KCLIM73
18-07-2003, 03:15 PM
Can you imagine if you can't do one of the doggie positions ever again due to the busted knee?

I am 30 and already got bad ankle and can't do one of the standing positions carrying the full weight of the girls. Dun waste your knees.

For guys, it's the knees, for girls, it's the nee. :D

maddog2003
18-07-2003, 03:34 PM
If you busted your knee cap, the best is to go to the hospital. TCM can only relieve the pain but not cure it.

cheongkid
18-07-2003, 03:41 PM
it can cause other ailments like arthritis, rheumatism etc. better seek treatment early.

LeForte_Lucifer
19-07-2003, 08:33 AM
Brothers, I sincerely thank you for your kind advice to me. I seemed to have exaggerated a little about my kneecap. It was just that i happen to use force to land on that knee (as the leg is the dominant one for burst of speed). No real sharp pain, just slightly creaking joints and nerve aches while walking. I have used the 'Counterpain' a tube of whitish stuff like ointment, and i have recovered somewhat. I heard from an ORD-ed officer that i could not wear knee brace (the support type) as that it temporialy surpresses the pain.

cheongkid, thanks for your kind advice. hardrocksg tikus69 maddog2003 KCLIM73 factor-x farark tikus69; you seniors are right, my knees are important, if i cant bonk w. the missionary style then i am missing out. Looks like i have to learn to 'keng'.

Well, no real lobangs for you to know. I patronise 2 places in PC only. One is the show half ball one, where she claims to be 20 plus years old. I guess shes a poor liar, look at her winkles on her face. Well, to say the least, got cheated by her for the massage and extras. $40 times 2 = $80. Gave me a lousy hj. Did not come at all and time exceeded. but i managed to suck her nipples, which the breasts are enhanced thus theres no senstivity no matter how much i tried to get them errected. Tried to carrass her lower parts but she closed up her legs but i decided not to push the issue (I did feel some pubic hair). Asked her if it was possible to bonk her outside but i could not remember what she said cos it was 1/2 year back.

Then it was the hairdressing salon which had a lady sitting there when you go up the escalator, had Ah Kat. Managed to bang her for $80, as she saw that although i wore office clothing, I looked like a struggling student. She was rather ok in her pussy, i guess, tight enough and wet. (dunno if she placed KY or not) and yes, she does shave. But she was very rushed and protested slightly when this young boy wanted some milk. Now shes currently not in the salon, nearby at happy pt where she couldn't recognise the young boy now.

mccormick
23-07-2003, 04:50 PM
They can't treat ur busted kneecap but can make ur little brudder bust!!!!

KCLIM73
23-07-2003, 10:58 PM

cheongkid, thanks for your kind advice. hardrocksg tikus69 maddog2003 KCLIM73 factor-x farark tikus69; you seniors are right, my knees are important, if i cant bonk w. the missionary style then i am missing out. Looks like i have to learn to 'keng'.

Hey brother! Your recommendations are appreciated! Thanks. And by the way, missionary style is something we all have to keep as a weapon by our side. Who knows when the next girl is a virgin! heh heh... *rub hands*