PDA

View Full Version : body studio...spa?

whitehorse
17-07-2003, 11:25 PM
Got bored with all the tu na, HC...

Hope to act real shiok with more classy type.
Urban Homme, Amrita....

Indulge in the good atmosphere & nice sweet young lady, though there may not have that hanky panky , but I believe that another type of enjoyment.

Recently I just went to "all about massage" at Orchard Hotel shopping Arcade ( 2nd flr). Although there is no pretty young massager, I do enjoy the process. real relax...not thinking about those naughty stuff. The recept is pretty nice, young lady...have a good chat with her... (the 1hrs session cost me 76)

HOwever I think this is still not ideal for me yet. I thou of trying out more, aviva spa...one fullerton...any of you guy have any experience? The price is a pit steep..but i think there is where you got that mood & service.

I had tried another such "class" at Tanjong Pagar, amara hotel. (never ask clearly) and I was served by a guy...damm un comfortable, touch by a guy all over you.

owen10
19-07-2003, 01:02 AM
Bro u really have an expensive cum classy taste huh ... $76 can buy u an hr massage + HJ.

siang
19-07-2003, 01:18 AM
Whitehorse bro...

I go to Amrita regularly to use the gym. Spa once a while. Sad to say that's not the place to go for thrills. U want classy ones like these, u'll have to get them overseas!

LeeYokeYuen
19-07-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by whitehorse

Urban Homme, Amrita....

Indulge in the good atmosphere & nice sweet young lady, though there may not have that hanky panky , but I believe that another type of enjoyment.

Recently I just went to "all about massage" at Orchard Hotel shopping Arcade ( 2nd flr). Although there is no pretty young massager, I do enjoy the process. real relax...not thinking about those naughty stuff. The recept is pretty nice, young lady...have a good chat with her... (the 1hrs session cost me 76)

HOwever I think this is still not ideal for me yet. I thou of trying out more, aviva spa...one fullerton...any of you guy have any experience? The price is a pit steep..but i think there is where you got that mood & service.

I had tried another such "class" at Tanjong Pagar, amara hotel. (never ask clearly) and I was served by a guy...damm un comfortable, touch by a guy all over you.

How is that cramp place class. Just go up one more level and you will be at World Spa (3rd flr). 74.88, sauna, steam, hot pool and 45min massage. The massage is comparable and in some cases, better. If you don't want any extras, just tell the captain you want a good massage, and you will get one.

dennisbkp
19-09-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by whitehorse

Urban Homme, Amrita....

Just to check with you guys, how is this place at amara? Do you being serve by lady or man when you go for slimming or massaging package?:confused:

GoGoGo
19-09-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by siang
Whitehorse bro...

I go to Amrita regularly to use the gym. Spa once a while. Sad to say that's not the place to go for thrills. U want classy ones like these, u'll have to get them overseas!

You can try the one at Batam (nearest place I know to SIN)... go to waterfront city, Holiday Inn... the spa (balinese) macham Banyan tree... S$98++ for face, body massage and scrub + foot reflex... 2hrs... real luxury.... got couple package also...

mccormick
19-09-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by GoGoGo
You can try the one at Batam (nearest place I know to SIN)... go to waterfront city, Holiday Inn... the spa (balinese) macham Banyan tree... S$98++ for face, body massage and scrub + foot reflex... 2hrs... real luxury.... got couple package also...

Yeah... my wife went b4... she said damn relaxing and she fell a sleep.. very good sleep there... :)