PDA

View Full Version : Hazel ex-Legends

Wins88
21-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Does any bro here know where HAZEL From Legends (nice looking malay girl with excellent service and attitude) has gone to ? She has left legends and I really miss her services !

DblO
21-07-2003, 05:15 PM
Look at Aroma...... shop in Haji Lane, spend some time reading other lah, you'll learn more. Anyway I think you can look there and make sure give details OK.

GLcheonger
22-07-2003, 12:45 AM
Hey bro hazel is it golden Garden at GLH

DblO
22-07-2003, 07:13 AM
Look up thread on Haji Lane, maybe she is there, OK. Read more learn more, OK

Wins88
22-07-2003, 10:17 AM
Look here, there are 3 or 4 Hazel's all over this site and I am simply asking for help ! Flame me for asking ?!? Anyway, just for your info, Hazel who used to be from Legends is one heck of a Gal.
Rating -
Looks - 7/10 (looks like laye 20's to me)
Body - 7/10 (Slim but tits are small)
HJ - Never tried
BJ - Excellent
FJ - Anything goes as she has excellent attitude and loves to cum !
Attitude - 10/10
RTF? - Definitely and desperately seeking Hazel

Wins88
22-07-2003, 10:21 AM
Dun write for the sake of writing - all your friggin postings consist of stupid questions such as "where to find FL's" etc. are equally mind numbing. Newbie - dun make uneccessary noise here and please CONTRIBUTE.. so for once make yourself useful - go get screwed at a HC, GL, or FL and write a FR for us to read !

DblO
25-07-2003, 11:00 AM
Der Win88,
wah so sentitive one ha, anyway sorry never reply earlier just got back for field trg, knn si bei siong. I think you can find Hazel under tread for Malay Girls, saw Hazel name in there, check this one out & GOOD LUCK. Pls don't tekan leh, camp kena here also kena, siong man.

26-07-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Wins88
Look here, there are 3 or 4 Hazel's all over this site and I am simply asking for help ! Flame me for asking ?!? Anyway, just for your info, Hazel who used to be from Legends is one heck of a Gal.
Rating -
Looks - 7/10 (looks like laye 20's to me)
Body - 7/10 (Slim but tits are small)
HJ - Never tried
BJ - Excellent
FJ - Anything goes as she has excellent attitude and loves to cum !
Attitude - 10/10
RTF? - Definitely and desperately seeking Hazel

I think cfmed la. Tried the Hazel mentioned by DBLo at Haji Lane(opp GLh hotel). She the one.She told me she worked a few Hc's before,like Legends ANA hotel,executive.She really classy looks and jude with a friendly nice smile.

pebblebay
28-07-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by DblO
Look up thread on Haji Lane, maybe she is there, OK. Read more learn more, OK

Thanks for your invaluable info on Hazel,the ex-Legends sweety brown sugar.i am glad i am able to locate her now she in haji.

Thanks

Wins88
28-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Dear 1108, thank you for your kind input in helping me find my deeply missed brown-candy Hazel. Looks like I got to go to Haji lane !!!

31-07-2003, 01:04 AM
Dear 1108, thank you for your kind input in helping me find my deeply missed brown-candy Hazel. Looks like I got to go to Haji lane !!!

Hi,

So is that really the Hazel you have been desperately seeking for?
pls cfm.Are you ch or malay by the way?I am chinese guy but gosh,this Hazel really a charming- sweetie brown sugar i must agree!! and she really gives a thorough body scrub and massage is surprisingly good .See her jude face ,i bei tahan liao.hahahaaaa

cheers!

Gerald Tan
03-08-2003, 11:33 PM
Yes, Hazel..she is at Haji Lane, I got her hp no too. She treated me as gf type.

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Seems like her standard is still being maintained.

gentingman
17-08-2003, 12:53 AM

Yeah a big thank you for the info.Actually i used to be frequent this haji Lane saloon in the past,But recently went down

again and it certainly had changed the entire batch of therapists.Hazel really caught my eyes. i think among the malays,she is kind of jude amd more importantly she has the personality and charisma.Saw a thai-chinese girl asked her name(told me Ivy )also quite chio and booby.

lennyHunk
19-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by gentingman
Yeah a big thank you for the info.Actually i used to be frequent this haji Lane saloon in the past,But recently went down

again and it certainly had changed the entire batch of therapists.Hazel really caught my eyes. i think among the malays,she is kind of jude amd more importantly she has the personality and charisma.Saw a thai-chinese girl asked her name(told me Ivy )also quite chio and booby.

thanks,will be there again soon to try you guy's recommendation. Havent been to Haji for some time.

huey
05-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Hello everybody. I'm new here.

Hazel has dissapeared again. when I called Haji Lane, they said she is on long leave.
Guess she a good magician.

Anyone got any clues as to where she is now.

Huey

gentingman
08-11-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by huey

Hazel has dissapeared again. when I called Haji Lane, they said she is on long leave.

Huey

Hey,,,

Happened to pop by and saw Hazel in the shop again after a 2month absence.She told me she went to Malaysia.Put on a bit of weight now and looks even better to me now... :)))))

Cam^Shaft
08-11-2003, 08:53 AM
bros paiseh
but after reading the thread i am curious
i know where is haji lane , but is there only one hc there or more than one ? Can anyone provide the name if more then one ? It's not the hc inside GLH issit?

I read until buya tahan wanna try this sweet brown sugar ......

11-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by gentingman
Hey,,,

Happened to pop by and saw Hazel in the shop again after a 2month absence.She told me she went to Malaysia.Put on a bit of weight now and looks even better to me now... :)))))

Thanks for info bro.I did receive a sms from them also saying HAZEL

is back there working once more.

MrBond
14-11-2003, 10:38 AM
to all bro juz 1 2 kw
wat d cost like 4 fj
thk :confused:

30-04-2004, 01:34 AM

Huey

i went there today 29/04/04 .the same Hazel is there still.malay girl right?short hair.Same petite figure with that charming smile.Saw another malay girl Rina in mini skirt showing her slim sexy firm thighs.Argghhh!!