PDA

View Full Version : Part Timers

DblO
21-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Dear Bros,
I am only looking for ladies who provide private massage in their home during their spare time or when they need extra cash, also provide all the +++ service. Woodgrove, Kitty (hougang) are all in my list. pls advice. Thanks.

anyrider
25-07-2003, 09:26 AM
blooder...if u got lobang... give a FR lah.... how old is Kitty... her massage skill...look...etc...etc...

U 1 ppl to intro u... u never intro. to other blooders... not fair leh...

DblO
25-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Dear Bro,
sorry I newbie lah, kena scolded by people already, I read many thread and sorry cannot post lah and give direct, wait kena one more time, but please read a thread on HC Lay call Kitty, all details are there provided by someother bro. I not yet go any try ans got to wait for next payday in Aug. Hopr to kena 4D soon to chiong.

Wins88
25-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Hi Dblo , the Kitty thread has been erased and taken off, so it looks like we cannot search for it. However, if someone is so kind enough to provide details and locations, all bro's will be very happy !

DblO
25-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Dear Bros Wins88,
the last posting buy some other brother kena humtum man, everybody scold him man KNNCCB, not one thing was good, but don't remember who lah. Anyway I did ask for more info but never get. There were also people who wanted the bro to delete thread, home address and tel no also got, AV could be monitoring her now, maybe she might change address or operate somewhere elso (I'don't know) , but bro I cannot harm her any further and start this once again ha, pls understand hor.

anyrider
25-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by DblO
Dear Bros Wins88,
the last posting buy some other brother kena humtum man, everybody scold him man KNNCCB, not one thing was good, but don't remember who lah. Anyway I did ask for more info but never get. There were also people who wanted the bro to delete thread, home address and tel no also got, AV could be monitoring her now, maybe she might change address or operate somewhere elso (I'don't know) , but bro I cannot harm her any further and start this once again ha, pls understand hor.

can email her contact?

DblO
25-07-2003, 03:10 PM
Dear ALL,
wah this tread suddenly go so many interested party all sending me pte mesg. OK, all bos must share, all interested pls send pte mesg to me with email address and I'll forward contack. Anyway read B4 that Kitty service was very good and she was formerly from a HC, must be middle aged and for 1.5 hrs she charge $100 everything included. Never try B4 so any experience brother pls do not huntum me, OK, just try to help other bros here. This is what I read B4. Experience bro pls help and give advise.

hothand52
26-07-2003, 02:02 PM
just visit her last two days at hougang....im her regular custemers..anyone want her contact no pm me ok...chow baby chow

DblO
28-07-2003, 09:38 AM
Dear hothands52,
regular customer, can give FR on her pls, I've got contact details too, will book her once get my pay next week, help with details pls.

All bros who pm me for contact pls pm me once again with email if not no reply OK.